英文名称:high crimes
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | If you can, check out the Marin County Arts Fair. | 如果你有机会 不妨造访马林郡艺术节 |
[02:15] | It’ll be going on through Thanks giving. | 活动将持续到感恩节 |
[02:19] | Well, nothing’s changed. We’ve got fog in the East Bay… | 天气没有变化 在旧金山的东湾… |
[02:24] | …and here in San Francisco. | …云层低有雾 |
[02:26] | And We’re looking at a high of 68 once these clouds burn off. | 太阳破云而出时最高温68度 |
[02:31] | The time now is 23 after 7. | 现在时刻7点23分 |
[02:36] | Oh, my gosh! | 噢 天啊! |
[02:50] | Hello! | 哈罗! |
[03:08] | Honey! Turn it off. | 甜心! 关掉! |
[03:12] | We gotta make a baby. | 我们得制造个宝宝 |
[03:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:22] | -I have an issue that… Resolved first. -We have an issue that needs resolving. | -我们有个问题…必须先解决 -我们才有个问题必须先解决 |
[03:28] | -Right now. -It’s red. | -现在 -试纸是红的 |
[03:30] | Okay. I’ll talk to you later. I thought you had a hearing. | 我等会再跟你谈 我以为你要去听证会 |
[03:34] | I do. We’ve got 7 minutes for us, 15 for resting with my hips elevated… | 没错 我们可以做爱7分钟 15分钟抬高臀部… |
[03:39] | …and I’ll only be 4 minutes late if there’s no traffic. | …如果没有堵车 我只会迟到四分钟 |
[03:43] | How about 10 for us, 12 for your hips? | 做10分钟做爱 12分钟抬高行不行? |
[03:46] | -9 and 13. -Okay, deal. Come here. | -9跟13好了 -成交 上来吧 |
[03:52] | No, wait. It’s supposed to work better if you’re on top. | 等等 你在上面效果比较好 |
[03:57] | I thought I’d never hear you say that. It’s so nice. | 我以为你都不愿意在下面 |
[04:15] | They said reduced sentence, but I can get a new trial. | 他们提议减刑 但我可以安排一个重新审判 |
[04:19] | Claire, it’s a first offense. We can ask for leniency. | 这是初犯 试试要求从轻量刑 |
[04:23] | The forewoman’s an advocate. She’s not an impartial juror. | 陪审团主席痛恨强暴犯 她的立场并不公正 |
[04:27] | This is a rape case. I don’t Want to piss the judge off. | 这是强暴案 我不想激怒法官 |
[04:31] | Trust me on this, Alex. | 这事相信我 艾力克 |
[04:34] | Tell me you’re joking. | 告诉我你在开玩笑 |
[04:35] | Your Honor, my client is facing jail time… | 庭上 我当事人面临被判刑… |
[04:38] | …while they’re laughing all the way to CNN. | …检方却谈笑自若 |
[04:42] | -That’s ridiculous. -Juror nine is a rape victim. | -荒谬至极 -9号陪审团员是强暴案受害者 |
[04:45] | And she’s a fundraiser for a sexual assault hotline. | 她积极筹募基金 赞助性侵害救助热线 |
[04:49] | The prosecution should have submitted that at the voir dire. | 检方应该在宣誓时候就提出 |
[04:54] | -The misconduct does not stop there. -Oh, really? | -检方失职还不仅如此 -哦 是吗? |
[04:59] | This office handled juror nine’s case eight years ago… | 这个法庭经办过9号陪审员的案子… |
[05:02] | …and it’s hard to believe no one recognized her. | …我不相信没人认出她来 |
[05:06] | This is outrageous. | 胡说八道 |
[05:09] | Do you feel justice was served? | 你觉得司法公平吗? |
[05:11] | We’re pleased Gary Norris will get a new trial. | 很高兴盖瑞诺里获得重新审判 |
[05:14] | His victim might say she’s been raped by the system. | 受害者可能说被制度二度强暴 |
[05:17] | My heart goes out to her. | 我对她深表同情 |
[05:19] | But when a defendant’s rights are violated, we are all at risk. | 被告的权利被侵害 我们全部也都很危险 |
[05:25] | -Good job. -Thanks. | -漂亮 -谢谢 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1332个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:230个,六级词汇:137个,GRE词汇:120个,托福词汇:185个,考研词汇:258个,专四词汇:226个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:437个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:28] | -Good job. I need to talk to you. -Good. I need gossip. | -做得好 我有话跟你说 -好 我喜欢八卦 |
[05:34] | -That was luck, you big… -Just like your Bruins last night. | -狗屎运 你这个… -就像你昨晚的灰熊队 |
[05:39] | She scores again. | 她又赢啦! |
[05:40] | The heart of democracy beats on. Would you punch up my calendar? | 拜民主制度之赐 行事历调出来 好吗? |
[05:45] | -Personal or business? -Both. Thanks. Hi, big guy. | -私人还是公事? -都要 谢谢 |
[05:49] | -Good work. We’re proud of you. -Thank you very much. | -做得漂亮 我们以你为荣 -谢谢 |
[05:53] | I’ll just type “partner” in right here, next to January 1. | 我在元旦旁边写上”合伙人” |
[05:57] | I didn’t know you were clairvoyant. | 我不知道你有千里眼 |
[06:01] | Really? Are you serious? | 真的吗? 说真的? |
[06:04] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧罗 |
[06:09] | Not bad. I think that was just lucky. | 不赖嘛 我觉得那只是运气 |
[06:15] | -Bring it on, girl. -Pretty. | -很酸哦 -漂亮 |
[06:17] | -Pretty nice. -Pretty lucky. Well… | -漂亮 -运气好 但是… |
[06:21] | -I’m taking you to pool school. -You don’t have a shot. | -我要带你去撞球学校多学着点 -没一颗会进 |
[06:25] | -15 off the 5 in the corner pocket. -Not in this lifetime. | -15号进底袋 -门都没有 |
[06:35] | That is not fair. That is not fair! | 不公平 不公平 |
[06:38] | No, you can’t use your left hand now. | 现在禁止用左手 |
[06:43] | You are a mutant. | 你是基因突变人 |
[06:46] | Hey, look. | 嘿 你们看 |
[06:48] | -This Was City Hall today. -Do you feel justice Was served? | -这是今天在市政府外的情形 -你觉得司法公平吗? |
[06:52] | We’re pleased Gary Norris… | 很高兴盖瑞诺里… |
[06:54] | Oh, my gosh! | 噢 天啊 |
[06:57] | You look great! | 你真漂亮 |
[07:00] | Look at you! | 看看你 |
[07:02] | We are all at risk. | 我们也全部很危险 |
[07:05] | Any comments for the family? | 对那家人有何建议? |
[08:19] | Honey. Lock the door. Someone’s in the house. | 亲爱的 门锁上 房子里有人 |
[09:02] | -Hurry! -Wait up! | -快! -等等! |
[09:09] | Damn kids. | 该死的小鬼 |
[09:12] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事了 他们走了 |
[09:14] | 25 Dover. Send somebody right away. Are you okay? | 多佛25号 马上派人过来 你没事吧? |
[09:24] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[09:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:44] | -How old is he? -Fourteen months. | -他多大? -14个月 |
[09:49] | Uh-oh, baby alert. | 哦 有个小孩 |
[09:51] | Hi. Could we meet your baby? | 嗨 可以看看他吗? |
[09:56] | Hi! Oh, my God, what a doll. | 天啊 好可爱哟 |
[09:59] | He’s in a pretty good mood. | 他心情很好 |
[10:22] | He doesn’t have on a T-shirt or something. | 他连一件T恤也没穿 |
[10:26] | The movie was a huge hit. Men all across America quit buying T-shirts. | 那部电影大卖 全美所有的人都不再买T恤了 |
[10:31] | Oh, is it like It’s a Wonderful Life? | 那部片好像叫”甜美的生活” |
[10:34] | Nice. Christmas domestic. Yeah, that’s the spirit. | 好极了 圣诞节家庭纠纷 这才是精神所在 |
[10:40] | Interesting. Real interesting. | 有趣 真有趣 |
[10:44] | IKeys, please. | 钥匙给我 |
[10:50] | What is it, babe? | 怎么回事? |
[10:52] | FBI! Get down! | FBI! 趴下! |
[10:55] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下! 趴下! |
[11:00] | Get down! On the ground! On the ground, now! | 趴下! 趴在地上! 现在就趴在地上! |
[11:10] | Stop! Leave her alone! | 住手! 放开她! |
[11:18] | -You screwed up the whole thing. -You’re looking at a lawsuit, Mulkins. | -你搞砸了 -你等着挨告吧 穆金先生 |
[11:22] | Harassment. Reckless endangerment. | 骚扰 枉顾公共安全 |
[11:25] | It’s Mullins, Mrs. Ikubik. Special Agent Mullins. | 我叫穆林 裘毕太太 穆林特别探员 |
[11:29] | You have a warrant for Ron Chapman. | 你要拘捕的人叫朗·查普曼 |
[11:32] | My husband is Tom Ikubik. Your computer is psychotic. | 我先生名叫汤姆·裘毕 你的电脑发神经了 |
[11:35] | It wasn’t our computer. If you had gotten any closer… | 不是我们电脑的错 你们要是再靠近一点… |
[11:39] | …you would have burned the guy, all right? Fine, forget about it. | …会把他活活烧死 知道吗? 好 算了 |
[11:44] | It was Marin P.D. They ran the prints after your house was burglarized. | 是马林警方 你们遭闯空门后他们调出指纹档案 |
[11:50] | They flagged your husband’s. They’ve been in the system for 12 years. | 查出你先生的指纹 建档已12年 |
[11:55] | -What is he being accused of? -Sorry, I can’t tell you. | -请问他犯了什么罪? -对不起 我不能说 |
[11:59] | Oh, come on. I have the right to know the charges. | 哦 拜托 我有权知道罪名 |
[12:04] | Not when it’s a military court or when national security is involved. | 不 在军事法庭 事关国家安全便无权知道 |
[12:09] | Military court? | 军事法庭? |
[12:56] | Thank God I caught you. I was afraid you’d be out of town. | 还好找到你了 我很担心你出门去了 |
[13:00] | I caught you on the news. Stop letting them mess with your hair. | 我在电视上看到你 别让他们乱搞你的头发 |
[13:04] | -Jackie? -I need money. I hate to ask. | -贾姬? -我需要钱 虽然很不想开口 |
[13:07] | Well, not really. Can you just help me out? | 既然说了 可以帮个忙吗? |
[13:11] | My landlord’s breathing down my neck. If you say no, I’ll be evicted. | 房东逼得紧 快被扫地出门了 |
[13:16] | Can you come get me? | 你可以来接我吗? |
[13:21] | I know what it is. Maybe he did something he doesn’t know he did. | 我知道是怎么回事 可能是他无意中做了什么事 |
[13:25] | -And so he… -That’s enough. | -所以他… -别再说了 |
[13:28] | -No, but he’s in witness protection… -Just stop it. | -或许他是被保护的证人… -拜托别瞎猜 |
[13:31] | Sorry. Next time you need help, call your other sister. | 对不起 下次有麻烦找其他姐妹 |
[13:37] | Oh, wait, you don’t have another sister. | 哦 你没有其他姐妹 |
[13:39] | You called me, Jackie. | 是你打给我的 贾姬 |
[13:41] | I picked you up. It’s the first time you’ve tried to see me in months. | 我来接你 这是这几个月来 你第一次想见我 |
[13:54] | The base is in San Lazaro, 45 minutes south of L.A. | 基地在洛城南方 45分钟车程的圣拉萨罗 |
[13:58] | I booked you a flight into Orange County. | 我帮你订了飞橘郡的机票 |
[14:01] | -Okay, With luggage? -You should be on the base by 11:30. | -带行李吗? -11点半可以到基地 |
[14:31] | Good afternoon. May I see your I.D.? | 午安 请出示证件 |
[14:34] | All right. | 好 |
[15:37] | Mrs. Ikubik. James Hernandez. Ron and I were in the same unit. | 裘毕太太? 詹姆士·贺南德兹 跟朗同单位 |
[15:42] | This must be a shock. If there’s anything I can do… | 你一定大受震惊 如果能帮上任何忙… |
[15:46] | Atchison, Chapman, Green. | 艾契生 查普曼 葛林 |
[15:50] | Ron was a good Marine. I won’t keep you. Good luck. | 朗是位好军人 不耽搁你了 祝你好运 |
[15:54] | -Thank you. -At the end of the hall, ma’am. | -谢谢 -在大厅尽头 女士 |
[15:58] | Room B, ma’am. | B室 女士 |
[16:24] | What the…? | 什么…? |
[16:29] | -Where are his clothes? -Suicide watch. | -他的衣服呢? -预防他自杀 |
[16:32] | Put clothes on him now! | 马上帮他穿上衣服 |
[16:34] | You’d have to file that request with the brig command. | 你可以向狱方提出申请 |
[16:58] | Is your name Ron Chapman? | 你的名字叫朗·查普曼? |
[17:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:36] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[17:40] | I had no choice. | 我身不由己 |
[17:43] | I had no… I had no choice. | 我… 身不由己 |
[17:47] | They were accusing me of something that I didn’t do. Please believe me. | 他们给我乱扣罪名 请相信我 |
[17:53] | Believe you? | 相信你? |
[18:00] | Well, I believed that you were raised in a foster home. | 我相信你在寄养家庭长大 |
[18:05] | -I was. -That you were never married. | -的确是啊 -你从没结过婚 |
[18:09] | That you don’t have any children. That you loved me, Ron. | 你没有孩子 你爱我 朗 |
[18:15] | Tom? Whatever your name is. | 汤姆? 天晓得你叫什么名字 |
[18:24] | I do love you, but I did not do this. | 我真的爱你 但不是我干的 |
[18:36] | I swear that I never did this. | 我发誓不是我干的 |
[18:41] | And I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want you to leave me. | 我没有跟你说 是因为我不要你离开我 |
[18:56] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[18:59] | My lawyer’s here. | 我的律师来了 |
[19:05] | Mrs. Ikubik? | 裘毕太太? |
[19:08] | Sorry to interrupt. First Lieutenant Embry, Terrence. | 抱歉打扰 我是泰伦斯·恩比中尉 |
[19:16] | I’m older than I look. So… | 我只是看起来比较年轻… |
[19:22] | Well, I’ll let you twos… I’ll wait in the… | 你们两位先… 我可以等… |
[19:35] | Claire. | 克莱儿 |
[19:38] | Just let me go talk to him, okay? | 让我跟他谈谈 好吗? |
[19:50] | First lieutenant? Is that what I call you? | 该称呼你中尉吗? |
[19:53] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[19:54] | Why haven’t you filed a request to get him out of those chains? | 为什么不申请让他不带手铐? |
[19:59] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会去办 |
[20:01] | I’m an attorney. May I see the charging document? | 我是律师 起诉书可以看吗? |
[20:04] | -We call it a charge sheet. -Fabulous. May I see it? | -我们称之为起诉单 -很好 我可以看吗? |
[20:09] | -Can you give me the basics? -Article 85, desertion. | -能不能简略解释一下? -85条 逃兵 |
[20:13] | Article 90, willfully disobeying a superior officer… | 90条 蓄意攻击或违抗长官… |
[20:18] | Murder? Nine… | 谋杀? 九… |
[20:20] | Yes. If convicted, he’ll get the death penalty. | 对 定罪的话 是死刑 |
[20:30] | Who’s prosecuting? | 谁负责起诉? |
[20:32] | Major Lucas Waldron has been detailed as trial counsel. | 法官裁定卢卡司·华仲少校 |
[20:35] | -He any good? -The best. | -他厉害吗? -顶尖高手 |
[20:39] | -How about you? -I do okay. | -那你呢? -还过得去 |
[20:42] | -Have you ever won a case? -No. | -曾胜诉过吗? -不曾 |
[20:54] | I’m going to defend you. I know you didn’t kill 9 people. | 我要替你辩护 你没谋害九条命 |
[20:58] | -Mrs. Ikubik… -I don’t want you involved. | -裘毕太太… -我不希望你介入此事 |
[21:01] | -I’m already involved. -Military law is not the same… | -我已经介入了 -军法是不一样的… |
[21:05] | I’ll learn. We’re gonna fight them, okay? Together. | 我可以学 我们向他们合力宣战 |
[21:17] | You remember those three American kids? | 记得那三个美国学生吗? |
[21:20] | Students Who Were killed in that cafe in El Salvador in ’88. | 88年在萨尔瓦多咖啡店 被杀的学生 |
[21:24] | Not in the camera, man. | 不要拍摄 |
[21:26] | It Was a little toWn called Monte Azul. | 一个叫蒙特·亚萨的小镇 |
[21:30] | A member of a rebel group threW a satchel bomb into that cafe. | 反抗团体向店内掷包裹炸弹 |
[21:37] | -Press had a field day. -Right. Everybody went nuts. | -媒体大肆报导 -对 群情哗然 |
[21:41] | So they call up my unit, Detachment 27, to locate the rebel leader. | 他们要我们单位 27特遣队 去找出反抗团体的头子 |
[21:47] | -A terrorist named Danilo Chacon. -And your orders came from…? | -一个叫丹尼洛·夏康的恐怖份子 -你的命令是来自…? |
[21:51] | Our C.O. At Camp Lejeune, Bill Marks. Anyways… | 勒穹基地指挥官比尔·马克… |
[21:55] | Wait. I’m sorry. Brigadier General Marks? | 等等 对不起 是马克准将? |
[21:59] | Representative to the Congressional Committee… | 国会军事委员会的… |
[22:02] | …on Military Appropriations. Bill Marks? | …特别代表 比尔·马克? |
[22:05] | Yes. He was Colonel Bill Marks back then. | 是的 当时还是比尔·马克上校 |
[22:09] | Under his orders, we were sent in to a little village called Las Colinas. | 经他下令 我们被送到拉斯·柯林纳村 |
[22:16] | It’s not even a village, even. Just some fields, a feW huts. | 甚至不算村子 只是田和草寮 |
[22:26] | Danilo Chacon was supposed to be hiding out there and… | 据报丹尼洛·夏康藏匿在那里… |
[22:34] | It was supposed to be routine. | 本来只是例行公事 |
[22:46] | But somebody lost it. | 不料却有人失控了 |
[22:50] | I hear a gun fire. | 我听到枪声 |
[22:52] | By the time I get to the other end of the village, 9 people are slaughtered. | 等我赶到村子另一头时 九条人命已遭屠杀 |
[23:00] | I’m just standing there. Old women, men, kids, just dead, and I lost it. | 我站在哪儿 老妇人 男人 小孩才刚气绝 我气疯了 |
[23:07] | I jumped the guy who did it. | 于是攻击行凶者 |
[23:10] | And next thing I know, I’m looking at first-degree, nine specs. | 接下来 我被控一级谋杀 九条人命 |
[23:15] | -Who did it? -Hernandez. Jimmy Hernandez. | -谁干的? -贺南德兹 吉米·贺南德兹 |
[23:21] | He ordered me to keep my mouth shut. Said Marks Would back him up. | 他命令我闭嘴 他说马克会挺他 |
[23:26] | -I told him to go to hell. -Major Hernandez, Marks’ top aide? | -我说他会遭天谴 -贺南德兹少校? 马克头号助手 |
[23:32] | He introduced himself to me yesterday in the waiting area. | 昨天他还在等候室向我自我介绍 |
[23:38] | What? | 什么? |
[23:46] | Claire, listen. I want you to stay away from him. | 克莱儿 听我说 离他远点 |
[23:50] | He’s extremely dangerous, do you understand? | 他非常危险 明白吗? |
[23:54] | So General Marks… See, he’s like the most decorated, most powerful… | 马克将军… 他受勋无数… |
[24:00] | And you’re saying you were framed by General Marks and his assistant? | 而你说你被马克将军和他的特别助理诬陷? |
[24:07] | That’s our defense? | 这是我们的辩护内容? |
[24:11] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:22] | I’m not looking forward to the firm’s name being remotely connected to this. | 我不愿公司跟此事有任何牵连 |
[24:28] | As it stands now, nobody knows Ron Chapman is Tom Ikubik. | 现在还没人知道 朗·查普曼就是汤姆·裘毕 |
[24:32] | -My husband’s innocent. -I’m sure he is. | -我丈夫是无辜的 -当然 |
[24:35] | I’m not interested in seeing his name associated with murder. | 我当然不愿见他扯上重大命案 |
[24:40] | I just want you to understand all the possible, unforeseen consequences. | 我只是要你了解一切 可能的后果 |
[24:46] | I’ll make it easy for you. If the firm gets dragged into this, I’ll resign. | 我不会为难你 若牵连到公司 我会请辞 |
[24:52] | Josh, remember that thing from the…? | 乔许 记得那件事…? |
[24:55] | -Thank you. -Claire, can I do anything? | -谢谢 -克莱儿 我可以帮什么忙吗? |
[24:59] | Yeah. I need a lawyer. Somebody from the Marine Corps. | 我需要一位律师 一位陆战队出身的律师 |
[25:03] | Somebody who can beat them. | 曾打败过军方的 |
[25:06] | Where will you be? | 你会在哪里? |
[26:05] | Bill. Bill. William. | 账单 账单 张丹 |
[26:14] | I’m looking for a Charlie Grimes. | 我找查理·葛莱 |
[26:20] | Don’t tell me you need a lawyer, because you are one. | 别告诉我你需要一个律师 因为你自己就是个律师 |
[26:24] | I followed the Norris case. Talk about a rabbit out of a hat. | 我有注意诺里一案 你很神嘛 |
[26:29] | Are you Charles W. Grimes? | 你就是查理·葛莱? |
[26:32] | You can’t get over my decorator, can you? Welcome to Grimes & Associate. | 我的装潢你很不适应吧? 欢迎光临葛莱联合事务所 |
[26:37] | Associate? | 联合事务所? |
[26:39] | Delilah? | 黛利拉? |
[26:43] | Rumor has it you’re a good attorney. Formerly of the J.A.G. Corps. | 有人推荐你 你曾在高署检察官那儿工作 |
[26:48] | In another life. | 上辈子的事啦 |
[26:50] | You had an affair with your superior officer’s wife… | 你和长官之妻有染… |
[26:53] | Let’s not dwell on my youthful offenses. What do you want? | 好汉不提当年勇 什么事? |
[26:57] | The military set up my husband… | 我丈夫遭军方诬陷… |
[27:00] | …and assigned a junior varsity lieutenant to defend him. | …他们指派个菜鸟中尉为他辩护 |
[27:03] | -Who’s prosecuting? -Waldron. | -谁负责起诉? -华仲 |
[27:09] | He should cop a plea. Try to make a deal. | 叫你丈夫认罪 请求从轻发落 |
[27:13] | Military justice is to justice as military music is to music. Wake up. | 如果军歌也算音乐 军法也是种司法 醒醒吧 |
[27:18] | Charlie, you’re not gonna believe this. They busted me again. | 查理 说你也不会相信 我又被捕了 |
[27:23] | It’s like every time I turn around, they slap handcuffs on me. | 好像每次我一不留神 就被拷上手铐 |
[27:29] | Every time you turn around, you’ve got some private’s privates. | 因为你一不留神 就跟大兵瞎搞 |
[27:34] | I perform an important service for the military. | 我为军队提供特别服务 |
[27:38] | There’s a novel defense. | 这真是新兴的辩护 |
[27:40] | -You do somebody at the base too? -Yeah, actually. | -你也搞上了基地里的人? -也算是吧 |
[27:45] | -Is your lawyer here any good? -When he gets off his ass, yeah. | -你的律师厉不厉害? -发起飙来挺厉害的 |
[27:51] | How about it, Mr. Grimes? | 我的案子接不接 葛莱先生? |
[27:53] | -Man, turn this shit off. -Nice to meet you. | -不要看电视啦 -幸会 |
[27:57] | -I’m due in court in an hour. -An hour! | -一小时后开庭 -一小时! |
[28:18] | Jackie. | 贾姬 |
[28:20] | I’m here to help, ’cause what are sisters for? | 我来帮你 姐妹不是作假的 |
[28:26] | Wow. Tacky. | 哇 好俗哦 |
[28:30] | You got evicted, didn’t you? What happened to the money I sent? | 还是被踢出来了 对吗? 我汇去的钱呢? |
[28:34] | Too little, too late. I need an extra phone line. | 不够 也太晚了 我需要多装一条电话线 |
[28:38] | -What for? -My new job. Psychic hotline. | -为什么? -新工作 通灵热线 |
[28:42] | Don’t laugh. I’m really good at it. | 别笑 我很在行的 |
[29:09] | It’s 29 past the hour if you’re on your Way to Work. | 已经29分了如果你要去上班的话 |
[29:12] | OtherWise kick back, I got you covered. | 否则 大可放松心情 |
[29:16] | -Good morning. -Good morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[29:18] | I’m gonna kill that goddamn clock. | 我要把那个闹钟砸了 |
[29:23] | -Hey, GI Joe. -Ma’am. | -嗨 阿兵哥 -你好 女士 |
[29:25] | Ma’am? Claire, did you hear that? He just called me “ma’am.” | 听到没? 你听到了吗? 他称我为”女士” |
[29:30] | -Shall we? -Yeah, let’s get out of here. | -可以走了吗? -我们走吧 |
[29:36] | I don’t need security clearance for the pretrial? | 所以审判前我不需要经过安全检查? |
[29:39] | The only portions that are classified… | 对 审判中的机密文件… |
[29:42] | …are those pertaining to the incidents in El Salvador. | …只跟萨尔瓦多事件有关 |
[29:47] | You know, I hope she didn’t think I was staring. | 希望她没误会我盯着她看 |
[29:51] | -Who? -Well, your sister. | -谁? -你妹妹 |
[29:54] | Oh, don’t worry about it. She understands. She’s psychic. | 别担心 她是通灵大师 |
[30:02] | Well, what do you know? Mr. Grimes has decided to join us. | 知道吗? 葛莱先生要加入我们 |
[30:07] | You do know that Charlie Grimes has a history of being a major drunk? | 你知道查理·葛莱曾经是个酒鬼吗? |
[30:21] | Are you sober, Mr. Grimes? | 你清醒吗 葛莱先生? |
[30:25] | Four hundred and sixty-two days, Mrs. Ikubik. Ain’t life grand? | 戒酒462天了 裘毕太太 生活多美好啊? |
[30:31] | -Fill me in. -Pretrial hearing is in 10. | -案情提要 -10分后举行开审前公听 |
[30:34] | -Ten what? -Minutes. | -10什么? -10分钟 |
[30:39] | What? | 怎么? |
[30:43] | You don’t think they’ll be impressed with leather? | 他们不喜欢皮衣吗? |
[30:51] | -Who’s the judge? -Colonel Farrell. | -法官是谁? -法罗上校 |
[30:55] | It would be. | 我猜也是 |
[30:58] | Full-bird colonel at his terminal rank. | 再也升不了官的资深上校 |
[31:02] | He’ll piss on us because we’re civilians. | 他藐视我们平民百姓 |
[31:05] | And he won’t give a shit about reversals because he’s retiring. | 根本不担心别人上诉 因为退休在即 |
[31:10] | File any motions? | 你想提什么请求? |
[31:11] | Dismissal of charges, insufficient evidence. | 罪证不足 无罪开释 |
[31:14] | -Motion denied. -You haven’t read it. | -一定被否决 -你还没看呢 |
[31:17] | Neither has Farrell. The military judicial system is based on denial. | 我怀疑法罗也没看 军法体制以否决为基础 |
[31:22] | -Then we fight the system. -No, no, no, no. | -那我们就挑战体制 -不 不 不 |
[31:25] | You play by the rules. Do not fight the system. | 照体制内的游戏规则 挑战体制必输无疑 |
[31:28] | You fight the system, you lose. Isn’t that right, Embry? | 挑战体制必输 对吧 恩比? |
[31:33] | Say, “Yes, sir.” | 说”是的 长官” |
[31:35] | Don’t be a sap, Embry. Nobody in a uniform can think for himself. | 唯唯诺诺 穿制服的不能为自己着想 |
[31:40] | This is a pretrial hearing. The goal is to not reveal anything. | 这是审前公听 我们多听少说 |
[31:45] | Do we have anything to reveal, Mrs. Ikubik? | 我们有得说吗 裘毕太太? |
[31:48] | -No. -No? Then that ought to work. | -没有 -没有? 那只好多听少说罗 |
[32:03] | -Which one’s the prosecutor? -We call them trial counsels. | -哪位是检察官? -军中称他们为审议律师 |
[32:08] | -Mrs. Ikubik, I’m Major Waldron. -How do you do? | -裘毕太太 我是华仲少校 -你好吗? |
[32:12] | Hi, Lucas. | 嗨 卢卡司 |
[32:14] | -Charlie Grimes. Nice to see you. -Bullshit. | -查理·葛莱 真高兴再见面 -虚情假意 |
[32:19] | All rise. | 起立 |
[32:28] | Be seated. This article 39A session is called to order. | 请坐 39A庭现在开始 |
[32:34] | I’m Colonel Farrell, U.S. Marine Corps. | 本人美国陆战队上校法罗 |
[32:37] | Where the hell’s the accused? | 被告呢? |
[32:56] | Charlie Grimes. | 查理·葛莱 |
[32:58] | I’ll explain later. | 待会再解释 |
[33:06] | Sergeant Chapman, how do you plead? | 查普曼上士 请提出申辩? |
[33:09] | We have a motion to have all charges dismissed. | 我们请求撤销所有控诉 |
[33:13] | Motion denied. In the court-martial system, we don’t have clients. | 否决 你对军事法庭十分生疏 这里没有所谓当事人 |
[33:18] | Sergeant Ron Chapman is the accused, and I’m still waiting for the plea. | 查普曼是被告 我要他申辩 |
[33:24] | I plead not guilty. Not guilty. | 我自认无罪 无罪 |
[33:27] | You may be seated. | 你可以坐下了 |
[33:30] | We request a ruling on the permissibility… | 检方请求庭上裁决… |
[33:33] | …of the accused being represented by his spouse. | …被告配偶是否能为之辩护 |
[33:36] | -Your Honor… -I’ll allow it. | -庭上… -我准许 |
[33:38] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 多谢 庭上 |
[33:40] | We request a short pretrial period to ensure security. | 为顾及安全请求缩短审前期限 |
[33:44] | Granted. Opening statements are in a week. | 同意 一周后开始审判 |
[33:47] | Objection. We can’t prepare a defense for a capital case in one week. | 抗议 重大刑案一周太仓促 |
[33:52] | Overruled. Are we done? | 驳回 还有其他意见吗? |
[33:55] | We have no intention of waiving our right to a public trial… | 根据宪法第六修正案… |
[33:59] | …as guaranteed by the Sixth Amendment. | …被告声明无意放弃公开审判权 |
[34:02] | This case involves national security. | 此案攸关国家安全 |
[34:05] | Any attempt to try this case in the media would violate this court’s order. | 任何想在媒体前审理这个案子的企图 会破坏这个法庭的秩序 |
[34:10] | As civilians, we are not subject to military orders. | 身为平民 我们不受军方命令约束 |
[34:14] | Any such orders will be taken for informational purposes only. | 任何命令皆仅供参考 |
[34:19] | Civilian or not… | 平民与否… |
[34:21] | …you can be disqualified from participating in this trial. | …可能会丧失继续辩护的资格 |
[34:25] | All rise. | 起立 |
[34:35] | And so it begins. See you soon. | 开始打仗啦 回头见 |
[34:41] | He’s supposed to be the best. | 听说他是一流高手 |
[34:47] | What the hell was that? | 你发什么神经? |
[34:50] | I said you should follow the rules. I’m the wild card. | 我说你当乖乖牌 我可以不按牌理出牌 |
[34:54] | -We could get thrown off the case. -It’s too early. | -他可以取消我们的资格 -时候未到 |
[34:57] | If they think we’ll go public, we get an idea how scared they are. | 如果他们知道我们可能公诸于世 他们可紧张了 |
[35:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[35:03] | I think, why me? Why was I assigned to this case? | 我觉得 为何是我? 这个案子为何指派给我? |
[35:10] | Seven guys in Tom’s unit, and all of them say he did it. | 汤姆的单位有七个人 全都说是他干的 |
[35:14] | But only two witnesses are on their list. | 但只有两人列入证人名单 |
[35:17] | Hernandez and Abbott. What about the rest? | 贺南德兹和阿巴 其他人呢? |
[35:20] | Dead. | 死了 |
[35:22] | -All of them? -Dead how? | -全死了? -怎么死的? |
[35:25] | Two were killed in combat. One was murdered… | 两个死于战场 一个被谋杀… |
[35:30] | …and the other two, accidents. | …两个出意外 |
[35:33] | Accidents? | 意外? |
[35:35] | I know a couple PI’s. Ex-Green Berets. | 我认识几个私家侦探 前绿扁帽 |
[35:39] | Maybe they could get us the unofficial version of how these guys died. | 或许可以打听到非官方版本 有关他们的真正死因 |
[35:45] | Could be useful. | 说不定有帮助 |
[35:48] | Here we go. Troy Abbott in Sacramento. | 这里 特洛·阿巴在沙加缅度 |
[35:51] | Doing four to six in Lompoc, armed robbery. | 在隆帕克服刑 持枪抢劫 |
[35:54] | And Waldron’s office is trying to expedite his parole. | 华仲积极帮他申请假释 |
[35:59] | Why do I know he’ll succeed? | 我为什么知道他一定会成功? |
[36:01] | Because it’s the Marines. “Be all you can be.” | 因为陆战队”攻无不克” |
[36:05] | That’s the Army. | 那是陆军的广告词 |
[36:06] | Mrs. Ikubik, I really think our theory should be that Hernandez acted alone. | 裘毕太太 我觉得我们应该咬定贺南德兹独自行动 |
[36:12] | No one’s gonna believe Marks was in on this. | 没人会相信马克将军涉案 |
[36:15] | In other words, you don’t believe it. | 意思是 你也不相信 |
[36:20] | -That’s not my point. -Do you believe Tom or not? | -这不是重点 -你到底相不相信汤姆? |
[36:24] | Easy. He’s just expressing his opinion. | 别激动 他只是表达意见 |
[36:27] | Shouldn’t you be somewhere else? | 你不是有别的事要忙? |
[36:30] | Not really. | 不急 |
[36:34] | -Can I get you another coffee, sir? -No, ma’am. I’m good. | -再来一杯咖啡吗 先生? -不用 女士 我够了 |
[36:46] | I’ll have to agree with Embry. I like Marks. | 我同意恩比 我喜欢马克 |
[36:49] | Smells, looks, tastes credible. He’ll just give Hernandez credibility. | 浑身散发出公信力 他若作证对贺南德兹反而有利 |
[36:56] | -That’s what I’m saying. -He’s had an original thought. | -我就是这个意思 -年轻人蛮有创意的 |
[36:59] | -You know what? -Is that my line? -No. | -知道吗? -是我的电话在响吗? -不是 |
[37:03] | -Go to hell. -Another one. | -你去死吧 -这也是创意 |
[37:05] | -Can you hold for Major Waldron? -Yes, I’ll hold for Major Waldron. | -华仲少校找你 请稍等 -好 我等他 |
[37:12] | -Hello, Mrs. Kubik. -Hello, major. | -你好 裘毕太太 -你好 少校 |
[37:15] | Come doWn to my office. We’ll try to Work something out. | 请到我办公室来 我们协商协商 |
[37:19] | We’ll be there. | 没有问题 |
[37:24] | I can’t believe it. They want a deal. | 真不敢相信 他们想协商 |
[37:28] | I love being a wild card. | 所以我喜欢不按牌理出牌 |
[37:32] | Mr. Ikubik, voluntary manslaughter, only one specification. | 裘毕太太 只有一样控诉 蓄意杀人 |
[37:36] | That’s only five years. | 只关五年 |
[37:38] | Plus one condition that you sign a nondisclosure agreement? | 外加一纸秘密协定? |
[37:43] | As your counsel… | 身为你的辩护律师… |
[37:45] | Claire, tell the man to take the deal of the century. | 克莱儿 叫他接受千载难逢的好机会 |
[37:49] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的? |
[37:51] | I won’t do five minutes for a crime I didn’t commit. | 五分钟冤狱我都不愿意做 |
[37:55] | Do you have any idea… | 你们知不知道… |
[37:57] | …what it’s like to spend 23 hours a day in a 6-by-8 cell? | …一天23小时关在鸟笼的滋味? |
[38:03] | Five years. They’ll make sure I’m dead long before that. | 不用关五年 我就被他们弄死了 |
[38:09] | So motion denied? | 所以提议否决? |
[38:24] | Come on in. Based on our… | 请进 根据… |
[38:27] | That’s all right. We’re here to tell you we’re gonna pass. | 不用了 我们无法接受 |
[38:31] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[38:36] | Mrs. Ikubik. | 裘毕太太 |
[38:40] | I’m happy to go to trial with this case. | 我个人倒是赞成进行审判 |
[38:43] | Putting this behind us works for everyone. Command and your husband. | 让这个结束 对指挥官和你丈夫都有利 |
[38:48] | And Major Hernandez and General Marks. See you in court, sir. | 还有贺南德兹少校和马克将军 法庭上见 |
[38:57] | -Here on the Fantasy Jewelry Hour. -I’d expect to pay $ 199 for this. | -这是梦想珠宝频道 -我只愿意出一百九十九元 |
[39:02] | Yes, you Would. This beautiful piece is available… | 是的 这个漂亮的珠宝… |
[39:06] | So no deal. Can you believe I asked my husband to do five years in prison? | 不可能 你相信我竟然企图叫我老公坐五年牢? |
[39:13] | Go ahead. Tell me what a waste of oxygen all lawyers are. | 开始 说律师的良心都被狗吃了 |
[39:19] | If you’re on the phone noW, don’t get off the line. | 如果你在电话上 先不要挂 |
[39:22] | -That’s right. -You Won’t Want to miss this. | -对 -你不会想错过这个 |
[39:26] | You’re curiously quiet on the subject. | 你安静得很诡异哦 |
[39:32] | Jackie, would you please turn that down? | 贾姬 关小声一点 好吗? |
[39:42] | Your husband came to my village and killed my family. And it’s true: | 你丈夫滥杀我家人和村民 这是真的 |
[39:47] | Lawyers are a waste of oxygen. Drop this deal… | 律师的确都死没良心 放弃本案… |
[39:51] | Excuse me? Mrs. Ikubik. | 有人吗? 裘毕太太? |
[40:08] | He ran out. | 他跑出去了 |
[40:10] | Claire. Claire, are you okay? | 克莱儿 克莱儿 你没事吧? |
[40:19] | Bastards! | 王八蛋! |
[40:21] | It’s Hernandez. Oh, goddamn. | 是贺南德兹 可恶 |
[40:25] | We turned down their deal, and he’s trying to scare us. | 我们拒绝协商 他想吓我们 |
[40:29] | You don’t know how they work. | 你不了解他们的手段 |
[40:31] | -I don’t know how any of it works. -What do you mean? | -这些手段我一无所知 -什么意思? |
[40:36] | -This other life of yours. -You don’t believe me, do you? | -你另一个身分的生活 -你不相信我? |
[40:41] | -Of course I believe you. -Baby, I’ll take a polygraph. | -当然相信 -我愿意接受测谎 |
[40:46] | No need. It’s not admissible in court. | 没用 它不能作为呈堂供证 |
[40:49] | The hell with the courts. I want to do it for us. | 不管法庭 只证明给你看 |
[40:55] | Hey, Ronnie. Or Tommy or whatever. You haven’t changed. | 嗨 朗尼 或汤米或什么的 你一点都没变 |
[40:59] | -This is an unethical ex parte. -I’m here to help. | -这是不道德的 -我想帮点忙 |
[41:03] | -What are you doing here? -You ought to plead this out. | -你来干嘛? -你该接受我们的条件 |
[41:08] | Stop it! Stop! | 汤姆! 住手! |
[41:11] | You’re making it worse! | 你会越弄越糟! |
[41:20] | Who let him in here? He is not authorized to be in here! | 谁让少校进来的? 他不能进来! |
[41:24] | -He is provoking my client! -Look at your killer! | -他向我当事人挑衅! -看看你的凶手! |
[41:27] | Who let him in? He’s not supposed to be in here! | 谁让他进来的? 他不该进来! |
[41:31] | -He said he was a defense witness. -He is not! | -他自称是辩方证人 -他不是辩方证人! |
[41:34] | Who is in charge? I want to talk to whoever is in charge. | 谁是主管? 我要跟你们主管谈谈 |
[41:43] | -Is your real name Ron Chapman? -Yes. | -你真名叫朗·查普曼? -是的 |
[41:49] | Regarding the incident at Las Colinas on March 15, 1988… | 你愿意据实回答 发生在1988年3月15日的… |
[41:53] | …will you answer my questions truthfully? | …拉斯·柯林纳事件吗? |
[41:57] | Did you participate in the death of anyone… | 你是否主动引发该项… |
[42:00] | …during the March 15, 1988 shootings? | …发生在1988年3月15日的杀戮事件? |
[42:14] | Mrs. Ikubik? | 裘毕太太? |
[42:24] | -You passed. -Of course I passed. | -你通过测谎了 -我当然通过 |
[42:35] | -Are we being monitored? -No, it’s absolutely secure. | -我们被监视着吗? -没有 绝对安全 |
[42:41] | Absolutely secure? | 绝对安全? |
[42:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[42:47] | What do you think I mean? | 你认为呢? |
[43:15] | And lieutenant colonel… | 中校… |
[43:18] | …were there any eyewitnesses to this massacre? | …这次屠杀有目击证人吗? |
[43:23] | Yes. We had seven eyewitness statements, all I.D. Ing Chapman. | 有 七位证人全都指认查普曼杀人 |
[43:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:30] | Nothing further, Your Honor. | 我问完了 庭上 |
[43:43] | Colonel LaPierre, you were and still are a special agent with… | 拉皮耶中校 你目前还是担任本案的… |
[43:48] | …the criminal investigations division in charge of this investigation? | …罪案调查单位的特派员吗? |
[43:53] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[43:55] | So when you say the investigation was not flawed… | 你说本案的调查毫无瑕疵… |
[43:59] | …you’re giving yourself a big thumbs up. | …你对自己评价很高呀 |
[44:02] | -I’m just expressing my opinion. -So help you God, no doubt. | -我只不过是表达意见 -上帝保佑你 毫无疑问 |
[44:07] | Now, is it possible, colonel, that these so-called witnesses… | 现在 请问 中校 有没有可能这些证人… |
[44:11] | …were coached before you talked to them? | …事前接受过某种指令? |
[44:14] | I guess it’s possible, but unlikely. | 有此可能 但我相信没有 |
[44:18] | Are you aware that of the seven witnesses… | 你知不知道七人中… |
[44:22] | …two were subsequently killed in combat? | …两人后来死于战场? |
[44:25] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[44:26] | And another three, three relatively young men, have died as well? | 其他三位 相当年轻的男人 也相继死亡? |
[44:33] | -Yes. -Let’s see. | -知道 -我们来看看 |
[44:35] | There was a Lt. Allen of Longview, Texas. Hit-and-run. | 亚伦中尉 在德州车祸殒命 肇事者逃逸 |
[44:39] | A Sgt. Stenstrom of Taos, New Mexico. Accidental drowning. | 史丹斯壮上士 意外溺毙于新墨西哥州 |
[44:45] | The other, an unfortunate mountain climbing fall. | 另一位 登山发生不幸 |
[44:49] | -That sounds right. -Does it? | -听起来没错 -是吗? |
[44:52] | Well, that’s interesting, colonel… | 有趣的是 中校… |
[44:55] | …seeing as how I just made up those causes of death. | …这些死因是我捏造的 |
[44:59] | There was no accidental drowning and no mountain climbing fall. | 没有意外溺毙也没有登山意外 |
[45:06] | I have the details of these deaths, including a home-invasion robbery… | 我有死因的详细资料 包括一桩闯空门抢劫… |
[45:11] | …if you care to look at them. | …你要不要过目一下? |
[45:14] | I’m fuzzy on the details. I didn’t lead those investigations. | 我对于这些死因不很清楚 这些调查不是我负责的 |
[45:18] | No further questions. | 我问完了 |
[45:21] | -My investigation was… -No further questions. | -我的调查是… -质问完毕 |
[45:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[45:28] | You knoW the Witness in Tom’s unit Who Was murdered? | 你知道被谋杀的那位证人? |
[45:32] | -Home-invasion robbery. -He Was killed in front of his Wife. | -遭强盗闯空门那位 -他在妻子面前被杀 |
[45:37] | The Word is, she accused the military of having been involved. | 据说 她指控军方难脱关系 |
[45:41] | Will she talk to us? | 她愿意跟我们谈吗? |
[45:43] | Problem there is that she disappeared right after that. | 问题是她从那时就失踪了 |
[46:05] | -Is this a bad time? -Bad time? No. | -我来错时间了? -来错时间? 不会 |
[46:08] | We could go over the Hernandez cross. | 我们该再看看贺南德兹的证词 |
[46:11] | I was taking a break… | 我才刚休息… |
[46:14] | …because I was going over the Hernandez stuff myself, and… | …因为之前在研究他的资料… |
[46:20] | Don’t be mad. It wasn’t him. It was all me. | 别发火 不是他 我主动的 |
[46:24] | This doesn’t affect anything, okay? My work. I’m totally up for it. | 这不会影响办案 我准备好了 蓄势待发 |
[46:31] | He is. Come on, Claire. We were just going over his briefs. | 他说得没错 我们正准备作重点突破 |
[46:38] | -Claire, wait. -You never take anything seriously. | -克莱儿 等一下嘛 -你从来就没个正经 |
[46:43] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. | 噢 是的 就是这样 |
[46:45] | You get to be the lawyer, so I gotta get to bang one, right? | 你是个律师 我只能搞上个律师 对吗? |
[47:31] | Closed. | 打烊了 |
[47:33] | We’re closed! | 打烊了 |
[47:39] | -Sorry, we’re closed. -Excuse me. | -我们打烊了 -对不起 |
[47:41] | -How do I get to State Street? -Two blocks down. | -我怎么去时代街? -再过两个街口 |
[47:45] | -Thank you. -Sorry. | -谢谢 -对不起 |
[48:04] | Want some cheese? | 要买起士吗? |
[48:07] | -Yeah, I could make an omelette. -I’ll make one. | -好啊 我可以做煎蛋饼 -我来做 |
[48:10] | -You want cheddar? American? Swiss? -Cheddar’s good. | -切达的? 美国的? 瑞士的? -切达的 |
[48:16] | Mrs. Chapman? | 查普曼太太? |
[48:20] | It’s Ikubik. | 我姓裘毕 |
[48:21] | I wanna tell you about what I do for a living. | 我想跟你说我靠什么为生 |
[48:25] | This sicko bothering you? Because I know how to deal with weirdos. | 这个神经病在骚扰你吗? 我会对付超市之狼 |
[48:30] | I teach guys to beat the box. | 我专教别人欺骗测谎器 |
[48:33] | Who are you? | 你是什么人? |
[48:35] | I teach techniques enabling anyone to beat a polygraph. | 我教授的技巧可以骗过测谎器 |
[48:39] | Like special operations personnel that might be captured and interrogated. | 比方从事特殊工作的人员被逮捕必须接受审讯时 |
[48:44] | Basically, I teach people to create a new persona. | 基本上 我教导人们创造一个新的人格面貌 |
[48:49] | That way, when they lie, they’re not really lying. | 经我指点 就真假莫辨了 |
[48:54] | -Why are you telling me this? -I don’t know. But my guess is you do. | -你跟我说这些做什么? -不知道 但我想你心里明白 |
[48:59] | Who are you? Who sent you? | 你是谁? 谁派你来的? |
[49:01] | I was asked to convey this message. So you know, along with everyone else. | 我负责传递讯息 通知每个人 |
[49:07] | -Good night, Mrs. Ikubik. -Yeah, get out of here. | -晚安 裘毕太太 -闪远一点 |
[49:21] | Hey, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[49:23] | -Is it true? -What? | -那是真的吗? -什么? |
[49:27] | That you get that kind of training to beat the box? | 你受过训能骗过机器? |
[49:31] | -What are you talking about? -The polygraph, Tom. | -什么意思? -测谎器 |
[49:35] | Sure, but I didn’t beat the box. I told the truth. | 当然 但我没有骗机器 我说的是实话 |
[49:39] | -Why didn’t you say you could do that? -It didn’t occur to me. | -你怎么不早说? -我没有想到 |
[49:44] | -It’s not a part of who I am anymore. -That’s it. How do I know who you are? | -我已经改头换面了 -你说到问题核心了 你到底是谁? |
[49:51] | Claire, you’re the only one who knows who I am. | 唯有你知道我是谁 |
[50:01] | You know what? That’s it. I… | 知道吗? 你不必再忙了… |
[50:09] | I don’t care anymore. | 我不在乎了 |
[50:11] | I did it. I shot them all. Yeah. | 是我干的 我开枪射死他们的 |
[50:15] | For the fun of it. Why not? Who the hell cares? | 好玩嘛 有何不可 谁在乎? |
[50:19] | The man you’ve woken up to every day just loves to kill women and children. | 每天早上在你枕边醒来的男人 以屠杀妇孺为乐 |
[50:25] | In cold blood. Because l… | 非常冷血 因为… |
[50:29] | Who the hell knows why, Claire? Am I making any sense? | 天晓得是怎么回事? 讲得过去吗? |
[50:35] | Does what I’m saying make any sense to you? | 讲得过去吗? |
[50:39] | No. | 不 |
[50:54] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[50:57] | This whole base ain’t secure. | 这基地到处被监控 |
[51:02] | They know every move we make. | 他们知道我们的一举一动 |
[51:12] | Tell me. How do they know, Charlie? How do they know? | 告诉我 他们怎么会知道 查理? 他们怎么会知道? |
[51:17] | Good question, Mrs. Kubik. | 问得好 裘毕太太 |
[51:54] | -Damn! Charlie Grimes. -Hey, Renny. | -嗨 查理·葛莱 -嗨 雷尼 |
[51:57] | It’s been ages. | 好久不见 |
[52:01] | -Did you come to beg for leftovers? -I just wanna look through your trash. | -来讨剩菜剩饭吗? -来检查你这儿的垃圾 |
[52:06] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[53:16] | What’s the problem? Take it easy. Goddamn. | 怎么了? 别激动 妈的 |
[53:28] | Hold his legs. Hold him. | 抓着他的腿 抓住他 |
[53:30] | No, no! Please! | 不 不! 不要! |
[53:35] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[53:41] | -I just don’t believe it. -My assistant used to say: | -我不相信 -我助手说: |
[53:45] | “Truth is less fun than fiction.” | “真相比想像无趣” |
[53:48] | -Terry wouldn’t do that. -You screw him, so you know him? | -泰瑞不会干这种事 -你睡了他就表示你了解他? |
[53:52] | -Excuse me, Mrs. Ron Chapman. -I’m gonna sit down. | -你说什么 查普曼太太 -我要坐下 |
[54:02] | -Well, well, well. -What happened? | -哎呀 -怎么回事? |
[54:05] | Lucy, you got a lot of explaining to do. | 你可得好好解释解释 |
[54:08] | Are you all right? Who did this? | 你还好吧? 谁干的? |
[54:11] | Just the old gang from down at the club. | 酒吧那票狐群狗党 |
[54:14] | -The ones that know every move we make. -What are you talking about? | -那票对我们了若指掌的家伙 -你在说什么? |
[54:19] | How do they know about the polygraph? Tarot cards? | 他们怎知测谎的事? 未卜先知? |
[54:23] | Were you drinking with Waldron? | 你跟华仲一起喝酒? |
[54:26] | Every Friday, everybody drinks there. We don’t talk about cases. | 周五老规矩 我们没讨论案情 |
[54:31] | You were in the Corps. You know what it’s like, right? | 你当过兵 你知道是怎么回事 对不对? |
[54:36] | -You can understand. -I understand you’re fired. | -你知道的 -我知道你被开除了 |
[54:39] | This case will be over and you’ll be gone, but I’ll still be here. | 案子结束你就走 我得留下来 |
[54:44] | -Did you know about this? -What? | -这件事你知不知情? -什么? |
[54:47] | Did you know about the attack? | 你知道那袭击吗? |
[54:49] | -You just happened to show up then? -Do you really think I would…? | -你刚好及时出现? -你真的觉得我会…? |
[55:12] | Let’s go to the hospital. I’m worried about your ribs. | 到医院去 我担心你的肋骨 |
[55:16] | Just get me ice. I’ve been hit before. | 拿点冰来 不是第一次了 |
[55:19] | I won’t be there for Hernandez. I got word. Troy Abbott got his parole. | 我不是去找贺南德兹 听说特洛·阿巴被假释了 |
[55:25] | I gotta go track him down. | 我得去找他 |
[55:28] | Well, kind of sick. | 嗯 有点恶心 |
[55:31] | Chapman taunted the victims. He tossed his gun around like a cowboy. | 他像牛仔般 他用枪戏弄受害者 |
[55:36] | IKind of showing off. And then he executed them. | 像是在卖弄技术 然后才将他们杀害 |
[55:43] | Please continue, major. | 请继续说 少校 |
[55:46] | I ran to the south end of the village but it was too late. | 我跑到村子南边 但太迟了 |
[55:50] | They Were all dead. Chapman Was still shooting. | 全死了 查普曼还继续开枪 |
[55:57] | Get back! | 退后! |
[55:59] | Two other unit members helped me. We got him down. We got his weapon. | 我和另外两人合力制止他 缴了他的械 |
[56:08] | Major, you say Sgt. Chapman did some sick things. | 少校 你说 查普曼有病态举止 |
[56:12] | Yet you allowed him to proceed without supervision? | 你这个上司还让他先斩后奏? |
[56:16] | I didn’t know he’d take it that far. | 我不知道他这么离谱 |
[56:19] | Had he been cited for this kind of behavior before? | 他先前有没有因为这类行为被传唤? |
[56:23] | No, he had not. | 没有 |
[56:24] | Wasn’t he your most experienced and reliable member? | 他是贵单位最可靠的老手吗? |
[56:28] | Before you answer, that’s a quote from your report. | 在你回答之前 这可是你自己报告上写的 |
[56:32] | -Defense Exhibit A. -Chapman was a good Marine. | -被告提出证物A -查普曼是个优秀陆战队员 |
[56:37] | -Courageous, honest. -I thought so. | -勇敢忠贞 -我同意 |
[56:40] | The kind of Marine who wouldn’t go along with a cover-up… | 不愿为你掩饰罪行的优秀军人… |
[56:44] | -for you, who committed the killing. -Objection! | -于是 就成了杀人犯 -抗议! |
[56:48] | Sustained. Make that your last outburst, counselor. | 有效 约束你的言辞 律师 |
[56:52] | Jury members, you are instructed to disregard that accusation. | 陪审团 请忽略上述指控 |
[56:56] | How’s it possible that seven men, spread all over a village… | 七个人 怎么才能散布于村子各处 |
[57:01] | …witnessed the exact same thing? | …何以能目睹同一件事? |
[57:03] | -We got to the barn at the same time. -Wow. How convenient. | -我们同时赶往该处 -哇 说得真轻松 |
[57:10] | Doesn’t it make more sense that some of the witnesses were ordered to lie? | 干脆说这伙人接获指示同声说谎还比较合理吧? |
[57:16] | -They weren’t. -How do you know? | -绝无此指示 -你怎么知道? |
[57:19] | I’d know if that happened. | 如果有此事我一定知道 |
[57:21] | -And if that happened, you’d tell us. -Of course. I wouldn’t lie. | -若此是当真 你会说出来 -会 我不会说谎 |
[57:26] | But you’re trained and compelled to lie about your clandestine missions. | 但你受训练去保守任务的秘密 |
[57:32] | As I understand it, you’re trained to beat a polygraph. | 据我所知 你还能欺骗测谎器 |
[57:39] | Is it true you possess that talent? | 你有此项才能吗? |
[57:42] | I’d only use it if interrogated by the enemy. | 只有遭敌人审讯时才会使用 |
[57:46] | That’s good to know. | 这倒是个好消息 |
[57:48] | So tell me this, major. Do you consider me a friend? | 请告诉我 少校 你把我当朋友吗? |
[58:12] | I ain’t done nothing. I didn’t know there’d be pimps involved. | 我没碰她 我不知道有牵扯到皮条客 |
[58:17] | You got that all wrong. That ain’t me. | 你搞错了 我不拉皮条 |
[58:20] | Shit, I should be so lucky. | 我没那么吃得开 |
[58:22] | No, I’m just supposed to deliver this to a Troy Abbott. That you? | 我只负责送这个给 特洛·阿巴 是你吗? |
[58:27] | -Yeah. Who from? -Jimmy Hernandez. Down at the base. | -是的 谁送的? -基地的吉米·贺南德兹 |
[58:31] | Hey, Charles. | 嘿 查理 |
[58:33] | -What are you doing? -Got a call from the base. | -你来这干嘛? -基地的人叫我过来 |
[58:37] | -You got a call? -Yeah. | -叫你过来? -是的 |
[58:39] | -Bullshit. I got this call. -What, bitch? Who you raising up to? | -鬼扯 我接到电话 -你胡说什么 贱人? |
[58:46] | -I’m tired of this bitch! -Stop! | -受不了这个贱货胡说八道! -停止! |
[58:49] | -Why you always in trouble? -Why you always playing daddy? | -为什么又要惹事了? -为什么你又教训人? |
[58:53] | -Apologize to the man. -I ain’t apologi… | -向客人道歉 -我不道歉… |
[59:01] | Do you want me to apologize, baby? | 需要我道歉吗 帅哥? |
[59:07] | Do you? | 需要吗? |
[59:10] | Gracie can apologize real good. | 我道歉的方法很特别哟 |
[59:14] | Do you? | 要我道歉吗? |
[59:18] | Do you want me to say I’m sorry? | 要我说对不起吗? |
[59:22] | So they paroled you? | 他们让你假释了? |
[59:24] | Yeah. And they bring me all the way to this dump to testify. | 他们要我过来出庭作证 |
[59:29] | -What really happened down there? -I don’t know. It was years ago. | -当晚到底发生什么事? -不知道 这么多年了 |
[59:34] | El Salvador, some massacre shit. | 好像在萨尔瓦多 发生屠杀案 |
[59:37] | I’ll bet some damn officer ordered it too. | 一定是某个军官下令的 |
[59:43] | -You ain’t thirsty? -Oh, yeah. Shit, yeah. | -你不渴吗? -哦 当然 |
[59:46] | I’m just, you know, just chilling. | 我只是 看 随意浅酌 |
[1:00:32] | -So then what did you say back? -What did you say? | -那你怎么回答? -你会怎么说? |
[1:00:35] | -We never get to hear shit like that. -Come on, Troy. | -我们没听过这种事 -说嘛 |
[1:00:39] | Who are we gonna tell, you know what I’m saying? What’d you say? | 我们会跟谁说 你觉得呢? 你怎么说? |
[1:00:44] | That I was nowhere near the place. | 我说我不在现场附近 |
[1:00:47] | They wanted me to say that I saw this guy shooting. | 他们要我说目睹那家伙开枪 |
[1:00:51] | -Damn. -Yeah. That’s intense. | -哇靠 -真强人所难 |
[1:00:54] | -You gonna do it? -I already did to the CID. | -你会听命行事吗? -我已经在CID做了笔录 |
[1:00:58] | I just gotta testify to what I already said. | 出庭只好依样画葫芦 |
[1:01:01] | -What’s CID? -Criminal Investigative Division. | -什么是CID? -犯罪调查部门 |
[1:01:06] | -Yeah, but what about this poor guy? -Forget the poor guy. | -这可怜的家伙怎么办? -谁管他 |
[1:01:11] | What are you gonna do? Your XO says: | 我能怎么办? 顶头上司说: |
[1:01:14] | “You see Chapman shoot the wetbacks?” You say, “I didn’t.” | “你看到查普曼枪杀当地人?” 你说”没看见” |
[1:01:18] | He says, “Be sure about this. Your career’s on the line.” | 他说 “想清楚 前途在你一念之间” |
[1:01:23] | Everybody else said he did it. So I say what they want. | 大家说他干的 我何必作梗 |
[1:01:27] | One more witness, no difference. Right? | 多一个证人 又不影响结果 对吗? |
[1:01:31] | Right. | 说得也是 |
[1:02:54] | -911. Your address and emergency? -Yes. 10145. | -急救中心 请说出地址 -好 10145 |
[1:02:59] | -Is this an emergency? -Someone’s trying to get in the house. | -是紧急事件吗? -有人想破门而入 |
[1:03:04] | -Claire? -Hello? | -克莱儿 -喂? |
[1:03:06] | -Come on. Open the door. -It’s okay. I’m sorry. | -快开门 -没事了 对不起 |
[1:03:09] | -False alarm? -Yeah, it was a false alarm. Thanks. | -虚惊一场? -对虚惊一场 谢谢 |
[1:03:17] | Charlie, you scared me to death. | 查理 你吓死我了 |
[1:03:20] | -That guy was out there. -What guy? | -外面有人 -什么人? |
[1:03:24] | -You’ve been drinking. -Who, me? | -你喝酒了 -我? |
[1:03:26] | -Oh, my God. -Oh, no. You got it wrong. | -噢 老天 -不 你误会了 |
[1:03:29] | I’m just a victim of hazardous working conditions. | 我是有害工作环境的受害者 |
[1:03:33] | -Sure you are. -Really! | -是哦 -真的 |
[1:03:35] | -That man was watching the house. -No, ain’t nobody out there. | -有人监视这房子 -外面没有人 |
[1:03:43] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:03:45] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:03:47] | Looks like a recorder. | 是录音机吧 |
[1:03:51] | Is Abbott on here? Saying he never saw what he agreed to testify to in court? | 有录到什么了吗? 说他承诺出庭时将说谎? |
[1:03:57] | -You didn’t. -I most certainly did. You know what? | -不可能吧? -我确定录到了 |
[1:04:02] | He was nowhere near the shooting. I mean, nowhere near it. | 他离现场远得很 我想 他根本不在附近 |
[1:04:09] | Charlie, this is fabulous. | 查理 你太神了 |
[1:04:12] | This does it. This proves they’re setting him up. | 太好了 证明他是遭人诬陷 |
[1:04:19] | Charlie, l… | 查理 我… |
[1:04:23] | You really think I wanted to give up 483 days of sobriety? | 你真的觉得 我会放弃483天的清醒日子? |
[1:04:28] | And start all over at day one, Claire? | 又重新来过吗? 克莱儿? |
[1:04:37] | -I’ll make some coffee. -Wait a minute. Not so fast. | -我来煮咖啡 -等一下 不急 |
[1:04:41] | See, I figure, “You already slipped, Charlie. | 看 我想 既然破戒了 查理 |
[1:04:45] | So, what’s one more gonna hurt?” | 何妨再喝一杯? |
[1:04:48] | -How about it, Claire? One for us? -I can’t. I’m trying to get pregnant. | -怎么样? 庆祝一下? -不行 我正准备怀孕 |
[1:04:56] | Well, I’m not trying to get pregnant. | 我并不想怀孕 |
[1:05:01] | I’m certainly not trying to get pregnant. | 我当然不准备怀孕 |
[1:05:12] | But a judge will be… | 但是法官会… |
[1:05:25] | -You’re late, counsel. -Prosecution requests a sidebar. | -你迟到了 大律师 -我申请休庭商议 |
[1:05:29] | Make it good. | 你最好有好理由 |
[1:05:34] | -Our witness, Troy Abbott, is gone. -What? | -下位证人 特洛·阿巴 失踪了 -什么? |
[1:05:37] | -We’ve notified the MPs… -My ass! You let him out of jail. | -已通知宪兵… -通知个屁 你放他出监牢的 |
[1:05:42] | We have a tape that impeaches Abbott’s original statement. | 我们有阿巴足以翻供的录音 |
[1:05:46] | -There’s no discovery. -You got spies… | -那不在证物清单上 -你有偷窥… |
[1:05:49] | -In my chambers. Court is recessed. -All rise. | -到我办公室 休庭 -起立 |
[1:05:59] | What are you gonna do? Your XO says: | 我能怎么办? 顶头上司说: |
[1:06:02] | “You see Chapman shoot the Wetbacks?” You say, “I didn’t.” | “你看到查普曼枪杀当地人” 你说”没看见” |
[1:06:06] | He says, “Be sure about this. Your career’s on the line.” | 他说”想清楚 前途在你一念之间” |
[1:06:12] | Everybody else said he did it. So I say What they Want. | 大家说他干的 我何必作梗 |
[1:06:16] | One more Witness, no difference. Right? | 多一个证人 又不影响结果 对吗? |
[1:06:36] | We can’t authenticate this tape. | 我们无法证实真伪 |
[1:06:39] | For all we know, he may have been coerced. It’s inadmissable. | 大家知道 他可能被胁迫录音 不能作呈堂供证 |
[1:06:44] | -What? -You admitted Abbott’s CID statement. | -什么? -你们采纳了他的CID证词 |
[1:06:48] | We need this to rebut it. This tape exonerates Ron Chapman. | 这是反证 是朗·查普曼的无罪证据 |
[1:06:52] | The CID is an objective party. | CID是客观单位 |
[1:06:55] | Bullshit! He lied! They lied! How the hell is that objective? | 胡扯! 他 他们都说谎 何来客观? |
[1:07:00] | -The tape is excluded. What’s next? -Your Honor! | -录音带不能作为证物 下一步呢? -庭上! |
[1:07:04] | Excluded, counselor. | 不能算 大律师! |
[1:07:09] | Major. | 少校 |
[1:07:11] | We’re out of witnesses. The prosecution rests. | 证人失踪 检方停止庭辩 |
[1:07:15] | This is a capital case. An objective judge would admit the tape! | 这是项重大刑案 客观的法官会采用录音带! |
[1:07:20] | -We’ll hear the defense next Friday. -This is grounds for an appeal. | -被告星期五继续庭辩 -这已构成上诉条件 |
[1:07:35] | -Honey? We’ll appeal this. -Stop. You can’t fight them. | -甜心? 我们一定要上诉 -打不过他们的 |
[1:07:40] | Don’t say that. We’ll get a break. | 别这么说 我们另寻突破 |
[1:07:43] | You do not know these people. Stop it before you get yourself hurt. | 你不了解这些人 未被伤害前趁早歇手 |
[1:07:48] | We can win this! I am not gonna let them do this to you! | 我们会赢! 不能让他们得逞! |
[1:08:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:08:11] | Is that a…? | 那是…? |
[1:08:12] | Must have done it when they installed the phones. | 可能在安装电话时就装了 |
[1:08:19] | And you two were so ready to blame Terry. So self-righteous. | 而你们却怪罪泰瑞 真是自以为是 |
[1:08:26] | -Go to Farrell. Demand a mistrial. -Denied. | -去找法罗 申请审判无效 -否决 |
[1:08:30] | There’s no way to prove Waldron or Hernandez did this. | 我们无法证明华仲 或贺南德兹跟此事有关 |
[1:08:35] | Then, what? | 不然 怎么办? |
[1:08:41] | -We are out of witnesses and time. -Let’s hear from the brigadier general. | -我们没证人也没时间了 -说不定用得上那位准将 |
[1:08:47] | -Not on the stand. -No. | -不会是在证人席上 -不是 |
[1:08:50] | -You think we should pay him a visit? -I think you should. | -我们应该去拜访他吗? -你应该去拜访他 |
[1:08:54] | Why me? Are you scared of him? | 为什么是我? 你怕他? |
[1:08:59] | No, but I’m just a thorn in the Marine Corps’ ass. | 不 但我是陆战队的眼中钉 |
[1:09:05] | But you, my dear. You’re the pretty, young, sympathetic little wife. | 可是你 亲爱的 你是年轻 漂亮 惹人怜爱的眷属 |
[1:09:12] | I don’t play those games. | 我不玩这种游戏 |
[1:09:18] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:09:22] | I was starting to think that… | 我开始想… |
[1:09:33] | -General Marks? -No press, please. | -马克将军? -谢绝媒体 对不起 |
[1:09:36] | -I’m not press. How do you do? -Ms… | -我不是媒体 -你是… |
[1:09:38] | Ikubik. Claire Ikubik. I’m representing my husband, Sgt. Ron Chapman. | 裘毕 克莱儿·裘毕 我代表我先生朗·查普曼 |
[1:09:44] | -Mrs. Ikubik. Good day. -General Marks. | -裘毕太太 再见 -马克将军 |
[1:09:47] | -You gave James Hernandez the order… -No comment. | -你命令詹姆士·贺南德兹… -无可奉告 |
[1:09:51] | …to kill Chacon and his group. | …关于杀害夏康拉和他小的小组 |
[1:09:54] | You knew they expected Detachment 27 to come under attack. | 你明知27特遣队会遭到攻击 |
[1:09:58] | You’re a dignified man. End the cover-up. | 你是正直的人 不要再掩饰了 |
[1:10:01] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说? |
[1:10:02] | Your man Hernandez overreacted and opened fire. | 贺南德兹反应过度擅自开火 |
[1:10:06] | You are way out of line. | 你简直无理取闹 |
[1:10:08] | Listen to this and tell me how out of line I am. | 听听看我是否无理取闹 |
[1:10:28] | If you Wanna talk to Charlie, leave a message after the beep. | 找查理 请留言 |
[1:10:34] | If you Wanna talk to Delilah, get your head examined. | 找黛利拉 请先检查你的脑袋 |
[1:10:38] | The man flicked me off his suit like I was a flea. | 他把我像跳蚤一般弹开 |
[1:10:41] | I’m gonna lose my mind. We can’t let them get away with this. | 我一定是昏头了 我们不能放过他们 |
[1:10:46] | There has to be somebody who was there. There has to be somebody… | 一定有其他人在那里 一定有其他人… |
[1:11:03] | -Directory assistance. -The Herald. | -查号台 -请查论坛报 |
[1:11:06] | Of course not. When you settle down, I do have something to say. | 当然不是 你们先静下来的时候 我有话说 |
[1:11:11] | -Is your husband the…? -Is there a military conspiracy? | -你的先生是…? -这是项军事阴谋? |
[1:11:15] | I cannot legally comment on the details of a court-martial. | 我不能正式批评军事法庭审判细节 |
[1:11:19] | I’d like to say emphatically that my husband is innocent. | 我只能强调我先生是无辜的 |
[1:11:24] | There’s a man Who is a stranger to me Who said last Week… | 上周有个陌生人对我说… |
[1:11:28] | …that all laWyers are a Waste of oxygen. | …律师的良心全被狗吃了 |
[1:11:31] | As a Wife and an attorney, I fear justice Won’t ultimately be served. | 身为妻子与律师 我恐怕本案之公理已荡然无存 |
[1:11:36] | I’d like to challenge that man or anyone With firsthand knoWledge… | 我请求那个人 或任何知道一手资料… |
[1:11:41] | …of What happened to come forWard. | …的人站出来 |
[1:11:44] | To recap today’s press conference With Claire Kubik… | 综合今日克莱儿·裘毕所言… |
[1:11:48] | …she’s continually insisting her husband is innocent. | …她坚持她丈夫是无辜的 |
[1:11:52] | This attorney and Wife is clearly standing by her man. | 这位身兼律师的妻子力挺丈夫 |
[1:11:56] | Reporting live for Channel 12 NeWs, this is… | 这是12号台新闻网 在现场报导 我是… |
[1:12:27] | -Hello. -You just had to do it. | -你好 -你一定要那么做 |
[1:12:30] | -The firm just saW you on the neWs. -Hello, Alex, I’ve been expecting your… | -全公司都知道了 -哈罗 艾力克 我正等你的… |
[1:12:38] | Claire. | 克莱儿 |
[1:12:42] | I’ll… | 我会… |
[1:12:43] | You, um… I’ll send you my resignation tomorrow. | 你… 明天我会送辞呈过去 |
[1:12:48] | Claire… | 克莱儿… |
[1:13:06] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:13:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:15] | Wait. Okay, wait. | 等等 好吧 等我 |
[1:13:33] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[1:13:41] | I wanna know the truth. | 我需要知道真相 |
[1:13:47] | I wanna know what happened at Las Colinas. | 我要知道在拉斯·柯林纳所发生的事 |
[1:14:01] | You don’t care about the truth. | 你根本不关心真相 |
[1:14:04] | All you care about is saving your husband. | 你只关心怎样营救丈夫 |
[1:14:45] | Get out. | 出来 |
[1:14:48] | Get out. | 出来 |
[1:15:02] | You want to know about Las Colinas? | 你想知道拉斯·柯林纳的事吗? |
[1:15:06] | Women like you… | 跟你同样… |
[1:15:09] | …beautiful… | …漂亮… |
[1:15:12] | …young… | …年轻… |
[1:15:18] | …and the old people, begging for their lives. | …的女人和老年人 跪地求饶 |
[1:15:36] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:15:40] | It was 12 years ago. They all look the same… | 12年了 他们看起来都一样… |
[1:15:44] | -Don’t be foolish! -It’s a photograph. | -别傻了! -那是一张照片 |
[1:15:47] | I just want to show you a photograph. | 我想给你看一张照片 |
[1:16:03] | I remember him. The one with the patch on his eye. | 我记得他 他戴着一只眼罩 |
[1:16:08] | The blood still fresh from the explosion at Monte Azul. | 蒙特·亚萨爆炸案鲜血未干 |
[1:16:12] | -He was at Monte Azul? -Of course. | -他在蒙特·亚萨? -当然 |
[1:16:15] | He killed Danilo Chacon. | 他杀了丹尼洛·夏康 |
[1:16:18] | Chacon Was in the cafe in a secret meeting, and this man Was there. | 夏康在咖啡馆开秘密会议 这个人也在那儿 |
[1:16:23] | He Was there. | 他在那儿 |
[1:16:28] | That’s hoW he hurt his eye. | 所以他伤到眼睛 |
[1:16:30] | Chacon blew up the cafe and killed the Americans… | 是夏康炸死咖啡馆的美国人… |
[1:16:34] | You people believe anything! | 你们这些人相信任何事情 |
[1:16:36] | They Were killed by mistake… | 学生被误杀… |
[1:16:39] | …because the military didn’t knoW they Were there. | …因为军队不知道他们在那儿 |
[1:16:42] | To cover it up, they blamed the rebels and pretended to look for Chacon. | 为掩饰失误故意嫁祸反抗军 并假装在纳搜捕夏康 |
[1:16:48] | But they knew he Was already dead, that they had killed him With the bomb. | 但他们知道他早已死了 死于他的炸弹 |
[1:17:15] | -Thanks a lot. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:17:41] | -Lf it isn’t Little Miss 6:00 News. -You’re drunk. | -这不是六点新闻小姐吗? -你醉了 |
[1:17:46] | -You were supposed to call me when… -Charlie? | -你应该打电话给我… -查理 |
[1:17:51] | I called you. | 我打过了 |
[1:17:55] | -I was out. You could’ve called back. -We had an agreement. | -我出去一下 你没再打 -我们有过承诺 |
[1:18:00] | Excuse me. I thought we had an agreement. | 抱歉 我以为我们有承诺 |
[1:18:04] | I thought me and you was partners. | 我以为你跟我是合作伙伴 |
[1:18:07] | -Partners don’t do dumb shit… -It worked. | -合作伙伴干傻事前… -成功了 |
[1:18:10] | …without telling the other part of the team. | …会知会伙伴一声 |
[1:18:14] | -What? -I just spent an hour with the guy. | -什么? -我刚跟那人谈了一个小时 |
[1:18:18] | He’s the real deal. He saw the whole thing. | 他才是关键 他目睹一切 |
[1:18:22] | Tom’s innocent. This proves it. | 汤姆是无辜的 这是人证 |
[1:18:25] | There’s a cover-up and it’s bigger than we thought. I need you sober. | 掩饰的罪行比我们想的还重大 你不能再喝酒了 |
[1:18:33] | -Come on. -All right. | -别这样 -好 |
[1:18:35] | -Let’s get you home. -Okay, babe. All right. | -回家吧 -好吧 宝贝 |
[1:18:39] | -No, Charlie. -Chris, last one. Just one more. | -不要再喝了 查理 -克里斯 最后一杯 |
[1:18:44] | -Forget about it. -I got it. I got it. | -别理他 -我来付钱 我来付 |
[1:18:51] | Come on, partner. | 走吧 伙伴 |
[1:18:59] | All right, partner. | 好吧 伙伴 |
[1:19:30] | What the hell was that? | 什么声音? |
[1:19:35] | What? Oh, my God! | 怎么了? 不妙! |
[1:19:41] | Shit, it’s oil! | 是机油! |
[1:20:32] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 老姐 |
[1:20:39] | Oh. I had the worst dream. | 哦 做了一场恶梦 |
[1:20:43] | I dreamt I was pregnant and these people came and took the baby away. | 梦到我怀孕婴儿被抢走 |
[1:20:48] | You one lucky girl. | 算你命大 |
[1:20:51] | You and the gentleman. | 你和那位先生 |
[1:20:55] | I want you to take something. | 你该吃点药 |
[1:21:08] | Don’t you worry about a thing. You’ll have another baby. | 不用担心 你可以再怀孕 |
[1:21:17] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:19] | -Don’t you worry. -What? | -不用担心 -什么? |
[1:21:21] | You’ll have another one. | 你可以再怀孕 |
[1:21:26] | Jackie? | 贾姬? |
[1:21:30] | -No. No. -I’m so sorry. | -不 -对不起 |
[1:21:35] | That’s not fair. No. | 不公平 不 |
[1:21:47] | Be strong. Be strong. You have to rest. | 坚强一点 坚强一点 你得休息一下 |
[1:22:06] | -Claire? It’s Charlie. -Come in. | -我是查理 -请进 |
[1:22:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:22:21] | -How’s your neck? -It’s all right. | -脖子怎么样? -还好 |
[1:22:24] | I’ve had worse whiplashes looking at pretty women like you on the street. | 我曾在街上看像你一样美女 把扭伤脖子的更严重 |
[1:22:32] | I’m truly sorry, Claire. | 真的很抱歉 克莱儿 |
[1:22:39] | I wanted that baby so much, Charlie. | 我多么渴望一个孩子 查理 |
[1:22:45] | You know, I kept thinking… | 你知道 我常想… |
[1:22:48] | …maybe there was something wrong with me or I didn’t deserve it… | …哪里不对 或我不配… |
[1:22:53] | …or I wouldn’t be a good mother. | …还是我不会是个好妈妈 |
[1:22:56] | I really didn’t think they’d do something like this. | 我不敢相信他们会干这种事 |
[1:23:01] | -I’m at zero, Charlie. -Whoa, now. | -我心灰意冷了 查理 -噢 听我说 |
[1:23:04] | Listen to me. I know about zero. | 听我说 我曾沉到谷底 |
[1:23:09] | I’ve hit bottom, and I was on my way back there before the accident. | 我曾沉到谷底 出意外前我又开始往下沉 |
[1:23:14] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗? |
[1:23:17] | I think we were spared for some reason and you gotta believe that. | 我认为我们都逃过一劫 |
[1:23:22] | So for me and you, kiddo, this is day one. | 所以你和我 这是刚开始 |
[1:23:27] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[1:23:32] | You got another visitor. | 你还有一个访客 |
[1:23:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:23:44] | Merry Christmas. You all right? | 圣诞快乐 你还好吧? |
[1:23:49] | I owe you an apology, lieutenant. | 我该向你道歉 中尉 |
[1:23:53] | -We were mistaken. -That’s okay. | -我们错怪你了 -没关系 |
[1:23:57] | Although I’m not sure “merry” is the right word to use around here. | 虽然这里”快乐”不太起来 |
[1:24:02] | That’s where you might be wrong, Mrs. Ikubik. | 那可不一定 裘毕太太 |
[1:24:06] | Had James Hernandez injured his eye in the bombing, he’d have had treatment. | 若贺南德兹在咖啡馆炸伤眼睛 他一定得接受治疗 |
[1:24:12] | There are covert operations records for us to look up? | 有医疗记录让我们去查询? |
[1:24:16] | No, he’d have insisted on it for insurance… | 他需要去申请保险金… |
[1:24:19] | …so the government couldn’t screw him out of compensation. | …以免他的补偿金被政府坑掉 |
[1:24:35] | -Here. -Thank you. | -拿去 -谢谢 |
[1:24:37] | Agent Mullins! | 穆林特派员! |
[1:24:42] | I just need a minute of your time. | 只需要耽误你几分钟 |
[1:24:47] | Somehow I’m confident it’s not my rugged good looks… | 总不会是因为我长得帅… |
[1:24:51] | …to which I owe this visit. | …有幸得到你的青睐 |
[1:24:53] | The press accepted the story. What if Chacon didn’t bomb the cafe? | 媒体接受了军方的说法 但如果咖啡馆不是夏康炸的呢? |
[1:24:58] | -Mrs. Ikubik… -What if Hernandez, my husband’s XO… | -裘毕太太… -如果贺南德兹 我丈夫的上司… |
[1:25:02] | …killed the American students by mistake? | …炸咖啡馆误杀学生呢? |
[1:25:05] | What if Marks, to cover it up, staged a raid on Las Colinas? | 如果马克 为了掩饰过失 故意袭击拉斯·柯林纳呢? |
[1:25:10] | What if all this is not my job? | 如果我说这不关我的事呢? |
[1:25:13] | -Just help me look into it. -Make it a lean one. | -只要帮我调查一下 -瘦肉多一点 |
[1:25:17] | Why not? You have your sources. | 好啦 我知道你有管道 |
[1:25:20] | -My sources? -You say it’s not your job. | -管道? -你说那不关你的事 |
[1:25:23] | -I wasn’t sure you were listening. -Then whose job is it? | -我以为你没在听呢 -那么是谁的事? |
[1:25:35] | Come on. Whose job? | 说啊 谁的事? |
[1:25:38] | Goddamn, what a pain in the ass you are! | 靠 你真是纠缠不休! |
[1:25:42] | Hernandez was injured in the explosion. | 贺南德兹在爆炸中受伤 |
[1:25:46] | There’s got to be a classified medical document somewhere. | 一定有医疗资料的密件 |
[1:26:06] | -Charlie, it’s me. -Hey, Mac. | -查理 是我 -嘿 麦克 |
[1:26:08] | I’ve been checking the rumors about hoW the Witnesses died. | 我查过证人的死因 |
[1:26:12] | I have expenses: Phone bills, plane tickets. It’ll cost you. | 我的费用:电话费 机票 我找你报销 |
[1:26:17] | -You told me that. -I found the Wife of the murdered one. | -你说过了 -我找到被谋杀者的遗孀 |
[1:26:21] | Lisa Stenstrom is in Mexico. She sWears the military killed her husband. | 住在墨西哥 她誓言她丈夫被军方谋害 |
[1:26:27] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[1:26:28] | Just inside. | 在里面 |
[1:27:14] | -You hear from Charlie? -He called. | -有查理的消息吗? -有 |
[1:27:16] | But he didn’t Want to talk on the phone. | 但他不愿在电话上说话 |
[1:27:19] | Like him, I’m not sure I should talk on the phone. | 我也有同感 我也不敢用电话了 |
[1:27:23] | -He did say he Was in Mexico. -What is he doing in Mexico? | -他说他在墨西哥 -墨西哥? 干嘛? |
[1:27:28] | -I don’t knoW. You coming back? -I’m going to L.A. | -你要回来了吗? -对 但要先去一趟洛杉矶 |
[1:27:31] | -So I’ll see you. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:27:47] | General. | 将军 |
[1:27:49] | You all have had him all night. It’s my turn. Shall we? | 你们缠他整晚了 该换换了 我们可以吗? |
[1:27:58] | We uncovered the real reason you sent Detachment 27 to Las Colinas. | 我们发现了你派27特遣队到拉斯·柯林纳的真正理由 |
[1:28:04] | -Uncovered? It’s public record. -Not really. | -发现? 社会大众都知道 -我看不见得 |
[1:28:07] | It’s a matter of record that Hernandez injured his eye in Monte Azul. | 记录显示 贺南德兹在蒙特·亚萨炸伤眼部 |
[1:28:12] | He was seen in the truck from which the grenade was thrown. | 有人看到他 在手榴弹被丢出的卡车上 |
[1:28:17] | He was treated at a hospital in San Salvador before Las Colinas. | 到拉斯·柯林纳前曾在首府就医 |
[1:28:22] | Your gung-ho raid was a decoy for your bombing. | 袭击旨在混淆炸弹事件 |
[1:28:26] | This fairy tale of yours would have to be based… | 尽管你用机密文件… |
[1:28:30] | …on classified material, even if any of it were remotely possible. | …编童话 但还是毫无可信度 |
[1:28:35] | Now, you’re bluffing. And you’re doing it badly. | 你吹牛 但工夫不够高明 |
[1:28:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:51] | We’d be only too happy to have you testify under oath… | 我们很乐意让你出庭… |
[1:28:55] | …and allow the court to fully explore our evidence. | …让法庭测底检查我们的证据 |
[1:28:59] | For example, classified document dated 3/14/88. Hernandez’s medical report… | 譬如 88年3月15的密件 贺南德兹… |
[1:29:05] | …for a shrapnel wound at Santa Maria Hospital. | …在圣塔玛丽亚医院的就医记录 |
[1:29:08] | That’s the same day and mighty close to Monte Azul. | 就在同一天那也很接近蒙特·亚萨 |
[1:29:19] | You have no shame. Look what you’re willing to do to free a murderer. | 你真是寡廉鲜耻 不择手段为凶手脱罪 |
[1:29:24] | The charges get dropped or the document goes public. | 撤销控诉或是密件被曝光 |
[1:29:28] | Haven’t you noticed that you’ve been unlucky lately? | 你有没有注意到近来你诸事不顺? |
[1:29:33] | Now, caution might be the order of the day for you. | 小心乃上上之策啊 |
[1:29:37] | I am not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[1:29:40] | I’ve survived you once, you smug son of a bitch. | 我活过来了 放冷箭的小人 |
[1:29:44] | The real question is, will you survive me? | 问题是 你逃得过我这关吗? |
[1:29:48] | Make it go away, general, or the document goes public. | 撤销控诉 将军 不然我让密件曝光 |
[1:29:58] | For both our sakes, sir. | 为你我双方着想 先生 |
[1:30:23] | Pull over. Right here! | 停车 就在这里! |
[1:30:30] | Jackie. Jackie? | 贾姬 贾姬? |
[1:30:42] | -Ma’am. -Claire? You all right? | -女士 -克莱儿? 你没事吧? |
[1:30:46] | Oh, my God. Yeah. | 噢 老天 我没事 |
[1:30:51] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事? |
[1:30:53] | Colonel Farrell wants us in court tomorrow at 0800. | 法罗要我们明天8点出庭 |
[1:30:57] | Waldron filed a motion to have you disqualified from the case… | 华仲申请免除你的辩护资格 |
[1:31:01] | …for talking to the press. | …因为你向媒体放话 |
[1:31:04] | Any word from Charlie? | 查理有消息吗? |
[1:31:06] | I’ve been trying his cell all day. Just getting voice mail. | 打了一整天 只有语音信箱 |
[1:31:14] | We’ve still got Hernandez’s medical report. | 我们有贺南德兹的就医资料 |
[1:31:18] | I’ll… I’ll do my best. | 我会… 我会尽力而为 |
[1:31:22] | Farrell wouldn’t admit a classified document any more than the Abbott tape. | 法罗不会接受密件作为证物 |
[1:31:28] | -Maybe you should take the deal. -There’s no more deal. Not now. | -或许你应该接受减刑协商 -没有协商机会了 现在 |
[1:31:41] | -I’m sorry, Mrs. Ikubik. -Why don’t you spend the night out? | -抱歉 裘毕太太 -你们为何不出去过夜? |
[1:31:46] | I don’t know if it’s a good idea to be here tonight. | 今晚可能不太方便 |
[1:31:55] | I could use a little time on my own. | 我利用机会静一静 |
[1:32:29] | -Hey. You heard from Charlie? -No. | -有查理的消息吗? -没有 |
[1:32:42] | -What’s going on, honey? -I don’t know. | -怎么回事 亲爱的? -我不知道 |
[1:32:47] | All rise. | 起立 |
[1:33:00] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[1:33:05] | Major Waldron, Mrs. Ikubik, please approach. | 华仲少校 裘毕太太 请上前 |
[1:33:22] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:33:23] | For reasons of national security, the Department of Defense decided… | 因国家安全理由 国防部下令… |
[1:33:29] | …the charges against Sgt. Ron Chapman are to be withdrawn. | …撤销对查普曼上士的告诉 |
[1:33:34] | Court is closed. Sgt. Chapman, you’re free to go. | 结案 查普曼上士 你自由了 |
[1:33:39] | Oh, my God. | 感谢老天 |
[1:34:11] | Hey, Charlie. Listen, in case you’re interested, pal… | 查理 如果你有兴趣知道… |
[1:34:15] | …we won. | …我们赢了 |
[1:34:18] | We’re going to Marin. We’re blowing this town. | 我们到马林去了 我们离开这里 |
[1:34:22] | If you want to call, that’s where we’ll be. Hope you’re okay. | 你可以打电话 我们在那里 希望你平安无事 |
[1:34:30] | Jesus, look at this. | 天啊 你们看 |
[1:34:36] | What do you suggest I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[1:34:38] | Have Jackie meet us on the next block. Will there be more at the airport? | 叫贾姬开车到下一个街口来接我们 机场会有更多吗? |
[1:34:43] | -Probably. -Why bother? Let’s just drive. | -可能 -不要麻烦了 我们继续吧 |
[1:35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:10] | -You take care of yourself. -You too. | -保重 -你也一样 |
[1:35:13] | Okay. Thanks, Jackie. | 好了 多谢 杰克 |
[1:35:15] | -Well, kid, turns out you’re okay. -Well, you too, kid. | -你还不差嘛 -你也不错 |
[1:35:21] | -Thank you so much. -Thank you, lieutenant. | -很谢谢你 -多谢 中尉 |
[1:35:24] | We’re gonna take our time. | 我们慢慢开啦 |
[1:35:27] | We’ll call you when we get there. Probably around 7? | 我到了会打个电话 可能7点吧? |
[1:35:31] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:35:46] | A week before Paul was murdered, he called an old Marine Corps buddy… | 保罗遇害前一个礼拜 他跟部队老同事通过电话… |
[1:35:52] | …who, incidentally, was killed about two months after Paul. | …很巧 对方两个月后也遇害 |
[1:35:57] | I don’t know what they talked about, but it upset him. | 不知道他们说什么 他很激动 |
[1:36:03] | You have no idea what it’s like to see a loved one killed in front of you. | 看着心爱的人遇害真是难受 |
[1:36:08] | You believe this is connected to the military? | 你认为此事跟军方有关? |
[1:36:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:36:14] | It’s just a feeling, because Paul knew him. You know? | 只是一种感觉 因为保罗认识凶手 |
[1:36:19] | He just seemed to recognize him. That thing he did with the hands. | 他似乎认识他 他的手势 |
[1:36:24] | Paul seemed to know who he was. | 保罗好像知道他是谁 |
[1:36:32] | You think that owl’s still around here? | 你猜猫头鹰还在附近吗? |
[1:36:37] | You know what bothered me more than anything? | 知道什么最令我烦恼吗? |
[1:36:41] | I couldn’t protect you. | 不能保护你 |
[1:36:43] | I had to stand by while they hurt you. | 他们伤害你时我束手无策 |
[1:36:50] | I need more champagne. | 我该多买几瓶香槟 |
[1:36:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:37:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:37:05] | I thought you unplugged that. | 我以为你拔下电话线 |
[1:37:08] | I did, but I tried Charlie one more time. | 是啊 但后来我又拨给查理 |
[1:37:11] | -Hi, Claire. It’s me. -Sweetheart, I’m sorry. | -克莱儿 是我 -亲爱的 对不起 |
[1:37:16] | -Look, I’m… -I’ll be right back. | -听着 我… -我马上回来 |
[1:37:19] | I’m sorry I Wasn’t there today. I didn’t mean to let you down. | 抱歉我今天缺席 我不是故意让你失望 |
[1:37:25] | Yeah, Charlie. | 是的 查理 |
[1:37:28] | Look, Claire. I’m real sorry. I couldn’t get there. | 克莱儿 非常抱歉 我真的赶不回去 |
[1:37:33] | Why today? Of all days. What if Marks had opted to testify, or what…? | 为什么一定是今天? 万一马克愿意出庭怎么办…? |
[1:37:40] | You know what? I don’t want to talk about it. | 知道吗? 我不想再谈这事了 |
[1:37:43] | I thought I had a friend. | 我还以为我交到一个朋友 |
[1:37:47] | I am your friend. | 我是你的朋友啊 |
[1:37:49] | Sure you are. | 当然 |
[1:37:52] | Say a toast for my husband while you drink. | 喝醉之前顺便敬汤姆一杯 |
[1:37:55] | -Goodbye, Charlie. -Listen. I am your friend. | -再见 查理 -听我说 我是你的朋友 |
[1:37:59] | I was being your friend today. More than you’d care to know. | 我是你朋友 比你预期中的还够朋友 |
[1:38:03] | -What do you mean? -We need to talk. | -什么意思? -我们得谈谈 |
[1:38:07] | I just don’t think that now’s a good time for it. | 但现在不太适合 |
[1:38:11] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:38:13] | I think AA meetings are supposed to be anonymous. | 戒酒会不是都隐姓埋名? |
[1:38:17] | -I’m gonna get more champagne. -Hurry back. | -我去买香槟 -快去快回 |
[1:38:25] | Are Marks and Hernandez gonna give us trouble? | 马克和贺南德兹还想找麻烦? |
[1:38:29] | -Tom still there? -He’s going to the store. | -汤姆还在吗? -他去买东西了 |
[1:38:32] | All right, get to your computer. Pull up your calendar. | 好 你查一下电脑 打开行事历 |
[1:38:37] | Find out Where your husband Was on January 20, 1997. | 1997年1月20日汤姆在哪里? |
[1:38:42] | -Why are you doing this? -Look it up. It’s important. | -为什么要查? -快查 很重要 |
[1:38:52] | He was in Santa Fe. He met a collector. I picked him up from the airport. | 在圣塔菲 会见收藏家 我去机场接他 |
[1:38:57] | February 10, ’97? | 1997年2月10日呢? |
[1:39:07] | Houston, Texas. Trade show. | 德克萨斯 休士顿 贸易展 |
[1:39:10] | Claire, listen to me. Those are the dates that witnesses were murdered. | 克莱儿 证人在这些日子被杀 |
[1:39:15] | Stenstrom Was murdered January 20, 1997 in Santa Fe, NeW Mexico. | 史丹斯壮97年1月20日 在新墨西哥圣塔菲遇害 |
[1:39:20] | Allen died in Houston, Texas, February 10. | 亚伦在2月10日死于 休士顿 德克萨斯 |
[1:39:24] | Hernandez said that Tom tossed his gun back and forth, taunting his victims. | 贺南德兹说 汤姆来回抛枪戏弄被害人 |
[1:39:29] | -Is he ambidextrous? -Yeah. | -他能双手并用? -对 |
[1:39:33] | Stenstrom’s wife said the man shot her husband… | 史丹斯壮的太太说凶手… |
[1:39:35] | …then tossed the gun back and forth, shoWing off… | …来回抛枪… |
[1:39:39] | …and shot him again With the other hand. | …然后换手开枪 |
[1:39:45] | -I can’t talk about this right now. -Sure. | -我现在没办法跟你谈 -好 |
[1:39:49] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I just thought I ought to let you knoW. | 抱歉 对不起 我认为应该让你知道 |
[1:39:54] | Fine. I’ve got to go. | 好 我该挂电话了 |
[1:40:14] | I thought you went to the store. | 你不是去买东西? |
[1:40:22] | I grabbed the wrong keys. | 拿错了钥匙 |
[1:40:25] | Those are the right keys. Those are Jackie’s. | 钥匙没错啊 这是贾姬的 |
[1:40:33] | -What are you working on? -Nothing. | -你在忙什么? -没什么 |
[1:40:38] | -You want to run out to get champagne? -I’m not in the mood. | -一起去吗? -我没心情喝香槟 |
[1:40:43] | -Ouch, Tom. -I’m sorry. | -好痛 汤姆 -对不起 |
[1:40:47] | Well, let’s just talk, then. | 那么 我们来谈谈吧 |
[1:40:51] | Talk about what? | 谈什么? |
[1:40:54] | About what you were talking about on the phone. | 谈刚刚电话里谈的事情 |
[1:40:59] | What, you think I’m stupid, Claire? You must. | 你当我是呆子吗 克莱儿? 你还嫩点 |
[1:41:04] | Why not talk to me about it? You like to keep secrets with Grimes. | 为什么不找我谈? 喜欢跟葛莱保有秘密? |
[1:41:09] | Your life is one big secret. | 你的生活就是个大谜团 |
[1:41:17] | Did you do it, Tom? | 是你干的吗 汤姆? |
[1:41:20] | You can tell me. | 你可以跟我说 |
[1:41:24] | I certainly have a right to know. | 我有权利知道 |
[1:41:26] | Risked my life for it. Lost a baby. | 我为你冒过生命危险 流掉一个孩子 |
[1:41:34] | Did you kill those people? | 你有没有杀害那些人? |
[1:41:42] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:41:45] | I did. | 我干的 |
[1:41:48] | I had to. That’s what I was trained to do, Claire. | 逼不得已 那正是我所接受的训练 克莱儿 |
[1:41:53] | They lied to me. They told me they were terrorists. | 他们骗我 跟我说他们是恐怖份子 |
[1:41:57] | They told me to interrogate them. | 上头要我讯问他们 |
[1:42:00] | And so you do What you have to do to get every… | 于是我不择手段… |
[1:42:04] | …any kind of information you can out of them, and so I did. | …以取得必要的情报 于是我就动手 |
[1:42:11] | Because I was the best at it. And they knew it. | 因为我是顶尖高手 长官们也知道这点 |
[1:42:16] | -What about Stenstrom and Allen? -What about Stenstrom and Allen? | -史丹斯壮和亚伦呢? -他们怎么样? |
[1:42:22] | Stenstrom saw me on the street one day… | 史丹斯壮有一天撞见我… |
[1:42:25] | …and he told Allen. And they needed to go away, you see? | …又跟亚伦说 所以必须除掉 你说呢? |
[1:42:30] | Do not look at me like that! | 不要那样看我! |
[1:42:34] | I do not deserve it. | 你没资格藐视我 |
[1:42:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:42:48] | I’ve been tired. | 我太累了 |
[1:42:51] | I was just protecting us. We’ll get over this. You’ll see. | 我只是想保护我们 我们结束它 你们看 |
[1:42:58] | Honey? | 甜心? |
[1:43:31] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手! 住手! |
[1:43:35] | Oh, God, you’re hurting me. You’re hurting me. | 天啊 你弄痛我了 你弄痛我了 |
[1:43:40] | You’re hurting me. You’re hurting me. | 你弄痛我了 你弄痛我了 |
[1:43:44] | Tom, stop it! | 汤姆 住手! |
[1:43:47] | Tom, look at me, look at me. Honey, honey. | 汤姆 看着我 看着我 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[1:43:52] | Shut up, shut up. You’re a liar. Liar. Don’t lie to me. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 你这骗子 骗子 不要骗我 |
[1:43:59] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[1:44:07] | I didn’t want to have to do this to you, Claire. | 我也不希望这么做 克莱儿 |
[1:44:11] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:46:06] | It’s okay. | 别激动 |
[1:46:09] | It’s okay. | 别激动 |
[1:46:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:47:19] | From Santa Cruz to Walnut Creek, San Rafael to Salinas… | 从圣塔克鲁斯到胡桃溪 从圣罗菲尔到莎林纳… |
[1:47:23] | …Oakland to San Francisco, you’re listening to the number one station… | …从奥克兰到旧金山 这是报导体育… |
[1:47:28] | …for sports, neWs and information. | …体育 新闻和时事的最棒电台 |
[1:48:08] | You have a whole suite of offices. | 办公室很大哟 |
[1:48:10] | Yeah, but don’t talk about it because I might get spooked. | 是啊 别提了我会怕 |
[1:48:15] | I mean, who knows what might happen? | 我想 谁知道会发生什么事情? |
[1:48:19] | How are you holding up? | 近来好吗? |
[1:48:23] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:48:26] | -Same old associate? -Oh, yeah. | -同样的合伙人? -是啊 |
[1:48:30] | She’s back there in the back somewhere. | 她在后面某个地方 |
[1:48:32] | I brought her a bone back from lunch, so she’s probably busy. | 午餐帮她带了根骨头 所以她很忙 |
[1:48:37] | Hello. Come see me. You’re beautiful. | 你好 来看我 你很漂亮 |
[1:48:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:48:44] | You know, I often ask myself why I never left San Lazaro. | 你看 我常问自己为何不离开圣拉萨罗 |
[1:48:48] | It occurred to me that I never left because I didn’t have anyplace to go. | 因为我根本没地方可以去 |
[1:48:57] | You know, it could read Grimes and Ikubik. | 你看 事务所可以叫”葛莱与裘毕” |
[1:49:15] | It’s got to say Grimaldi. | 要叫”葛莱摩尔迪” |
[1:49:19] | My maiden name. And, Charlie, you gotta do something about these colors. | 那是我婚前的姓 而且 查理 墙壁颜色得换掉 |
[1:49:25] | Well, I’m very sensitive about my work environment. | 因为 我对工作环境很敏感 |
[1:49:30] | -Really? -So? | -真的? -那么? |
[1:49:32] | I was thinking about a tropical color, with a contrasting print. | 我考虑用热带颜色 窗框则用对比色 |
[1:49:37] | Claire! | 克莱儿! |
[1:49:39] | Check out this exterior. It’s skid-row chic, I understand that. | 看看外面很 贫民窟风格 我了解这些 |
[1:49:43] | But the watermarks gotta go. That’s a given. | 但是水渍要去除掉 必顺的 |