时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[02:01] | Why you meeting this guy in Truro? | 你为什么要在特鲁罗见这人 |
[02:03] | It’s the middle of fucking nowhere. | 那里荒无人烟 |
[02:05] | It’s the new guy. | 还不是因为那新人 |
[02:06] | It’s where he wanted to meet. | 他想在那见面 |
[02:10] | I should not be here. | 我不该来这儿的 |
[02:11] | Relax. | 放松 |
[02:13] | Here. | 给 |
[02:15] | It’s fentanyl… | 是芬太尼 |
[02:16] | for cancer people. | 用于癌症患者 |
[02:20] | Bitch, I just got out of treatment. | 贱人 我刚结束治疗 |
[02:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:42] | I could never quit. | 我永远戒不掉 |
[02:45] | Yeah, you could. | 你可以的 |
[02:53] | How do I look? Hmm? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:02] | Are you being careful? | 你行事谨慎吗 |
[03:05] | I got a cop looking out for me. | 我找了个警察罩我 |
[03:12] | My fucking nails… | 我该死的指甲 |
[03:14] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[03:19] | Those nails are…something. | 那些指甲真奇葩 |
[03:23] | Black and red hoochie nails. | 红黑骚货指甲 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:33] | Sherry, where the fuck is this dude? I got to pee. | 雪莉 这人在哪 我得尿尿 |
[03:37] | Go for it, bro. | 去吧 姐们 |
[03:39] | You’re in the middle of fucking nowhere, right? | 这里根本没人 |
[03:45] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[03:52] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[03:57] | Love you… | 爱你 |
[04:25] | You Sherry? | 你是雪莉 |
[04:26] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -是的 -好 |
[04:36] | Ain’t pretty no more. | 不再漂亮了 |
[04:41] | Hey, go pop the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[05:00] | Text the guy. Tell him you’re on the way. | 给那人发短信 跟他说你在路上了 |
[06:03] | Take it easy. I feel like shit. | 慢点 我感觉糟透了 |
[06:08] | Liquor? I don’t even know her. | 酒 我根本不认识她 |
[06:16] | It’s 3:00. I thought we were calling in early. | 3点了 我们不是要提前下班吗 |
[06:18] | Hunniker called. He wants us to do a spot-check | 亨尼克来电了 他想要我们抽查 |
[06:21] | on the Jack and Bobby II. | 杰克和鲍比二 |
[06:22] | – What? – He’s got a hard-on for Michael. | -什么 -他喜欢迈克尔 |
[06:24] | On a Friday? It’s Carnival weekend. That’s bullshit. | 周五吗 这周末是嘉年华 狗屁 |
[06:29] | Yo, you should come to P-Town, have a drink. | 你该来P镇喝一杯 |
[06:31] | Last time I was in P-Town, | 我上次去P镇 |
[06:33] | I saw, like, three dudes’ balls. | 我看到了三个男人的蛋蛋 |
[06:37] | Yeah, that makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[06:39] | Besides, Linda’s making scrod. | 再说 琳达要做幼鳕鱼 |
[06:41] | Oh, well… | 好吧 |
[06:41] | Hey, Jackie, uh, you want to take the wheel? I got to piss. | 杰姬 你来开一下 我想撒尿 |
[07:00] | Special Agents Ed Murphy, Jackie Quinones, | 特别探员艾德·墨菲 杰姬·奇诺内斯 |
[07:03] | National Marine Fishery Services. | 国家海洋渔业局 |
[07:05] | Eddie Murphy– | 艾迪·墨菲 |
[07:06] | I ever tell you you were great in Beverly Hills Cop? | 我有跟你说过你在《妙探出差》里演得很棒吗 |
[07:08] | Ah, fuck off, Michael. | 滚 迈克尔 |
[07:10] | What kind of bullshit am I gonna find in here today, Junior? | 今天里面装了些什么玩意 小迈 |
[07:12] | No bullshit, Jack. Everything’s legit. | 没有乱来 小杰 都是合法的 |
[07:14] | Oh, yeah? What’s this? | 是吗 这是什么 |
[07:18] | Cut me some slack, dude, please. | 放我一马吧 拜托 |
[07:20] | Got female with roe and a couple undersized males. | 怀孕的雌鱼以及两条尺寸不足的雄鱼 |
[07:23] | You guys have been warned about the short lobsters. | 我们警告过你们不能捕捞过小的龙虾 |
[07:25] | An egger is worse. | 怀孕的就更糟了 |
[07:26] | I got to tell you how you’re fucking yourself | 需要我告诉你你害了你自己 |
[07:27] | and the rest of your fleet? | 以及其余船员吗 |
[07:28] | God help me, I love the kid– he’s my only son– | 老天 我爱这孩子 他是我独子 |
[07:30] | but he can’t fish for shit, | 但他根本不会捕鱼 |
[07:31] | and I don’t have eyes on the back of my head. | 而我后脑勺上又没长眼睛 |
[07:33] | Yeah, yeah. You know, if I had a dollar | 是啊 要是我每次听到”无心之过” |
[07:35] | for every time I heard the words “Honest mistake”… | 就能得到一美元的话 |
[07:38] | I got to write you up now. | 我得给你开罚单 |
[07:39] | Ed, please. | 艾德 拜托了 |
[07:41] | I’m the last of a dying breed– the fishermen of Provincetown, | 我是濒危物种的最后传人了 普罗温斯敦的渔夫 |
[07:43] | just trying to earn an honest living from the sea. | 只想从海里赚点小钱 |
[07:47] | There’s no way I’m going back to the office today. | 我今天是打死也不会回办公室了 |
[07:49] | You want to write him up, you type the report. | 你想要开他罚单 你自己打报告 |
[07:54] | I should make you do it | 光是凭你对上级出言不逊 |
[07:55] | just for mouthing off to a superior agent. | 我就该让你去开 |
[07:58] | Come on, Ed. | 拜托 艾德 |
[08:00] | It’s Carnival weekend. | 是嘉年华周末 |
[08:02] | Ah, fuck it. | 靠 |
[08:04] | All right, we’re gonna let you off with a verbal. | 好吧 我们就口头警告下你们 |
[08:06] | No more shorts, no more eggers. Got it? | 不准再捕捞体型过小和怀孕的了 懂吗 |
[08:09] | Thanks. Won’t happen again. | 谢谢 不会再犯了 |
[08:15] | See you at the bar tonight, Jack? | 今晚酒吧见 小杰 |
[08:16] | Yeah. You’re buying. | 嗯 你请客 |
[08:30] | Showtime. Scorpion Bay. | 表演时间到 蝎子湾 |
[08:56] | Hey, Jack! | 小杰 |
[08:57] | – Get my text? – Yeah. What are you having? | -收到我短信了吗 -嗯 你要喝什么 |
[08:59] | Shot of Jack. | 一杯杰克丹尼 |
[09:00] | All right. | 好 |
[09:02] | You working all night? | 要上通宵吗 |
[09:02] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[09:09] | Yo, hook me up with that storeroom key. | 库房钥匙给我 |
[09:15] | – Really? – What? | -不是吧 -怎么 |
[09:16] | You never seen a cock before? | 你从没见过屌吗 |
[09:17] | You know I’m a gold star. | 你知道我从没跟男人做过 |
[09:18] | Then I know you’ve seen a dildo. | 那我就知道你见过假鸡鸡 |
[09:31] | Scorpion Bay! One night only. | 蝎子湾 仅此一夜 |
[09:33] | – Comp ticket for you at the door, Jackie. – Thank you, baby. | -门口表演的赠票 杰姬 -谢了 宝贝 |
[09:35] | Come see us, girl. Ladies, 8:00 P.M. Showtime. | 来看我们哦 女士们 晚上八点演出 |
[09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | Oh, shit, it’s the McCarthys. | 该死 是麦卡锡家的 |
[09:44] | Oh, it’s the fish cop. Hands up. | 是捕鱼警察 手举起来 |
[09:46] | You’re under arrest, you lobster-poaching mick fuck. | 你被捕了 你这个盗捕龙虾的混蛋 |
[09:48] | Allegedly lobster-poaching mick fuck. | 据说盗捕龙虾的混蛋 |
[09:50] | What’s up? He tear you a new one? | 好啊 他又刁难你吗 |
[09:51] | Eh, no worse than usual. | 和往常一样 |
[09:53] | Hey, actually, this one of Mackayleigh? I just got it. | 你看这个麦凯利的 刚文的 |
[09:56] | – You must be proud. – I’d be proud if he moved out of our house | -你肯定很自豪吧 -要是他从我们家搬走 |
[09:58] | and got back together with Donna. | 和唐娜复合 我才会感到自豪 |
[10:00] | We’re working it out. | 我们在努力 |
[10:01] | Yo, three shots of whiskey, on his tab. | 三杯威士忌 记他账上 |
[10:03] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[10:07] | Who’s that? Where’s Frances? | 他是谁啊 弗兰西斯呢 |
[10:08] | Oh, she’s in Florida. | 她去佛罗里达州了 |
[10:10] | That’s her nephew from Dennis Port. | 那是她的侄子 从丹尼斯港来的 |
[10:12] | Says he’s never been to P-Town. | 他说他没来过普镇 |
[10:14] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:19] | I ever tell you about the time I blew a dude? | 我跟你说过我给一个男人口过的故事吗 |
[10:20] | – Shut up. – What the fuck? Lower your voice. | -少来了 -什么 给我小声点 |
[10:23] | What? No, it’s true, right? About a year and a half ago, | 怎么了 是真的 一年半前 |
[10:25] | I went up to Foxwoods with some buddies, | 我和几个朋友去福克斯伍兹 |
[10:27] | ended up having to hitch a ride back. | 后来搭便车往回走 |
[10:28] | First car lets me off in Hyannis in the fucking pouring rain. | 第一辆车在暴雨里把我丢在海恩尼斯 |
[10:31] | I mean, I’m getting soaked. | 我整个人都湿透了 |
[10:31] | – Ah, shit. – It’s like 30 degrees. | -该死 -当时只有几度 |
[10:33] | Yeah, it was more like sleet, almost. | 下的还是雨夹雪 |
[10:35] | So some car stops for me. | 有辆车停下来载我 |
[10:37] | Older–older guy. | 一个…老家伙 |
[10:38] | Said he’s only going as far as Orleans. | 他说他只会到奥尔良 |
[10:39] | I says, “Look, mister, it’s pouring rain. | 我说 “先生 雨这么大 |
[10:41] | “I don’t got any money, | 我没有钱 |
[10:42] | “But if you can take me to P-Town, | 但如果你能带我去普镇 |
[10:43] | I’d sure appreciate it.” | 我会很感激你的” |
[10:44] | And he says, “Yeah, I could do that.” | 他说 “好啊 没问题” |
[10:48] | But… | 但是 |
[10:49] | But I got to suck his dick. | 但是我得吮他的屌 |
[10:51] | Fuck that. I’d beat the shit out of him. | 去他妈的 换我肯定把他痛揍一顿 |
[10:53] | Well, that was my first reaction, | 我的第一反应也是这样 |
[10:54] | but, you know, Donna was pregnant, | 但是 当时唐娜怀孕了 |
[10:55] | she’s breaking my balls to get home, | 她拼死拼活催我回家 |
[10:57] | and it’s fucking raining, so I said, “Screw it. | 外面雨又很大 我就说”不管了 |
[11:00] | How bad can it be?” | 这能坏到哪里去” |
[11:01] | So I blew the guy. | 于是我就给他口了 |
[11:02] | Dude, what the fuck? | 哥们 搞什么 |
[11:05] | I got you. I’m–I’m joking. Sorry. Made–I made it all up. | 骗到你了 我开玩笑的 抱歉 我全瞎编的 |
[11:09] | Ah, dude, you should’ve seen your face. | 哥们 你真该看看你刚刚的表情 |
[11:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:12] | No, but, seriously, I made it all up. | 不 但是 说真的 都是我编的 |
[11:15] | It wasn’t raining. | 其实没有下雨 |
[11:23] | Get it? It wasn’t raining. | 懂了吗 当时没有下雨 |
[11:24] | Get it? | 懂了吧 |
[11:28] | – Fucking asshole. – Got it. He got it. | -混蛋 -懂了 他懂了 |
[11:30] | Hey, welcome to P-Town, son. | 欢迎来到普镇 孩子 |
[11:32] | Now get us some drinks, you homophobic prick. | 给我们拿点喝的 你这恐同垃圾 |
[11:35] | Every time. Yo, you want that? | 屡试不爽 你还要喝吗 |
[11:37] | No, I’m taking it easy tonight. | 不了 今晚我不喝了 |
[11:38] | Good. More for me. | 很好 那我可以喝更多 |
[11:40] | All right, fuck it. | 算了 |
[11:41] | I’m not spending the rest of the night with you clowns. | 我也不要一整晚跟你们几个小丑一起 |
[11:44] | Hey, you ever get tired of it, Jack? | 你厌过吗 小杰 |
[11:45] | Tired of what? | 厌什么 |
[11:46] | All that fucking pussy? | 小妹妹 |
[12:32] | Jack and Diet. | 杰克·丹尼威士忌加健怡可乐 |
[12:33] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[12:38] | You here for the weekend? | 周末来玩的吗 |
[12:39] | Yeah. Then I go back to school. | 嗯 然后就回学校 |
[12:41] | Oh, yeah? Where’s that? Thanks. | 是吗 在哪里上学 谢谢 |
[12:43] | – Wesleyan. – All-girls school. | -卫斯理 -女子学校 |
[12:45] | Uh, no. You’re thinking of Wellesley. | 不 你说的是韦尔斯利学院 |
[12:51] | What about you? How long are you here for? | 你呢 你在这里待多久 |
[12:54] | Oh, I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[12:57] | I’m in law enforcement. | 我是执法部门的 |
[13:03] | Do you, like, carry a gun? | 你带着枪吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:14] | So where are you staying? | 你住在哪里 |
[13:42] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[13:56] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[15:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:56] | Who the hell is that? | 谁啊 |
[15:58] | Fucking Ray. | 该死的雷 |
[16:03] | Just because you don’t have a family | 你自己没有家庭 |
[16:04] | doesn’t mean you can just roll the fuck up, man. | 不代表你可以突然出现在我家门口 伙计 |
[16:06] | It’s called boundaries. Pick up a phone. | 人与人之间要有距离 先打电话 |
[16:07] | Make a fucking phone call. | 先他妈的打电话 |
[16:08] | Your phone is off. | 你手机关机了 |
[16:10] | – Look, man, I– – That’s against State Police regulations. | -伙计 我 -这违反了州警条例 |
[16:12] | Look, man, we got a four-month-old baby. | 伙计 我家有个四个月大的孩子 |
[16:13] | We’re not getting any rest. | 我们一刻不得闲 |
[16:14] | I got to turn that phone off, man. | 我不得不关机 |
[16:17] | They just fished a Jane Doe out of the bay in Provincetown. | 他们刚从普罗温斯敦的海湾捞上来一具无名女尸 |
[16:20] | Gunshot. | 枪杀 |
[16:22] | Man, did body side ask for us specifically? | 凶案组专门要我们去查吗 |
[16:25] | Drug side’s gonna have a hand | 毒品组从现在起 |
[16:26] | in all Cape Cod homicide investigations from now on. | 要协助鳕鱼角所有的凶案调查 |
[16:28] | – Since when? – You didn’t read the memo? | -什么时候开始的 -你没看备忘录吗 |
[16:30] | Memo? What memo? Who wrote this memo? | 备忘录 什么备忘录 谁写的备忘录 |
[16:32] | Me. Get dressed. | 我写的 快换好衣服 |
[16:34] | Summer traffic, it’s gonna take us an hour to get down there | 夏天高峰期 我们再不出发的话 |
[16:36] | if we don’t leave right now. | 过去得要一小时了 |
[16:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:45] | Not too much longer now, Jack. | 不用再待太久了 小杰 |
[16:47] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:53] | You got somebody to talk to about this? | 你有人能聊聊吗 |
[16:55] | It’s a traumatic event. | 这件事对心理冲击很大 |
[16:58] | I’m from New Bedford. | 我老家是新贝德福德的 |
[16:59] | You think I’ve never seen a dead body before? | 你觉得我会没见过尸体吗 |
[17:01] | Hey, you Chief Schellenbach? | 你是谢伦巴赫警长吗 |
[17:05] | Ray Abruzzo. | 雷·阿布雷佐 |
[17:08] | This is Trooper Alan Saintille, State Police. | 这位是州警艾伦·圣提尔 |
[17:09] | – How you doing? – Yeah, I already talked to State Police. | -你好 -我跟州警谈过了 |
[17:11] | You guys are taking the case. | 你们要接下这个案子 |
[17:12] | No, you spoke with Homicide Unit. | 不 你是跟凶杀组谈的 |
[17:13] | We’re Narcotics, from up in Hyannis. | 我们是缉毒组 从海恩尼斯来的 |
[17:15] | We cover all of Cape Cod. | 我们管辖整个鳕鱼角 |
[17:16] | We liaise between the body guys and the local PD, | 我们负责帮法医和当地警员联络 |
[17:19] | but we’re not here to step on anybody’s toes. | 但我们不会多管别人闲事 |
[17:21] | Oh, hey, it’s all yours. I-I don’t need this shit. | 归你们了 我不需要揽这个烂摊子 |
[17:23] | I got 60,000 people coming to town for Carnival. | 参加狂欢节的六万人够我忙了 |
[17:26] | She been ID’d yet? | 确认身份了吗 |
[17:27] | No, nothing on her, and the fingerprints are waterlogged. | 没有 身上没有物品 指纹被水泡烂了 |
[17:31] | She’s with the M.E. | 尸体现在在法医那 |
[17:34] | You moved the body before the scene was fully processed? | 你们在现场没彻底处理完之前就挪了尸体 |
[17:37] | There is no scene. Tide came and washed it away. | 没有现场 一涨潮都冲干净了 |
[17:40] | I got pictures on my phone. | 我手机上有照片 |
[17:41] | Oh, yeah? Who are you? | 是吗 你是谁 |
[17:43] | Jackie Quinones. | 杰姬·吉诺内斯 |
[17:46] | I already–I already gave my statement to them. | 我已经给他们录过口供了 |
[17:49] | You want to give one to me? | 你想再跟我说一遍吗 |
[17:52] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[17:55] | I took a walk around 6:00, low tide. | 我大概六点起来散步 低潮 |
[17:58] | Saw something about 20 yards east to the sea wall over there. | 在离那边的海堤以东大概20码的地方看见有东西 |
[18:01] | I approached, saw the girl. | 我走过去 看见了这女孩 |
[18:02] | It was obvious she didn’t need CPR, | 当时显然没必要心肺复苏了 |
[18:04] | so I called it in to PMP, | 所以我打给了项目管理专业人员 |
[18:05] | but the tide was rolling in fast, so I took photos. | 但潮水很快就涨上来了 所以我拍了照 |
[18:11] | I’m in law enforcement– | 我在执法部门上班 |
[18:12] | National Marine Fishery Service. | 国家海洋渔业局 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:14] | You guys had some problems back in the day, right? | 你们以前关系不太好吧 |
[18:16] | Fishermen bringing in bales of weed right under your nose? | 渔民在你们眼皮底下偷运成捆的大麻 |
[18:20] | Yeah, like, 40 years ago. | 对 四十年前的事了 |
[18:23] | Who do you work with, again? | 你为谁工作来着 |
[18:24] | Cape Cod Interagency Narcotics Unit. | 鳕鱼角跨部门缉毒组 |
[18:27] | Fancy. Y’all work with DEA? | 高级 你们跟缉毒局配合吗 |
[18:28] | No, state, local, and sheriff’s, mostly. | 不 主要是州警 当地警察 还有治安官 |
[18:31] | But we’ll take anybody. You looking for a job? | 但我们什么人都收 你在找工作吗 |
[18:37] | That ain’t funny. Look, call me if you think of anything else. | 这不好笑 如果想起别的 打给我 |
[18:40] | Told you. Just here to liaise. | 告诉过你了 就是来联络的 |
[18:46] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah. Take care of yourself. | 嗯 照顾好自己 |
[18:49] | And, hey, Jack… | 小杰 |
[18:51] | let’s take it easy at Carnival this year, huh? | 今年狂欢节悠着点 好吗 |
[18:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[19:01] | Just want to point out, | 只想提一下 |
[19:01] | she is wearing a necklace that says “Lylas.” | 她戴着一条项链 上面写着”莱拉斯” |
[19:05] | Maybe a first name? | 可能是名字 |
[19:07] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 |
[19:12] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[19:17] | Frankie Cuevas. | 是弗兰基·奎瓦斯 |
[19:19] | We don’t know that. | 我们不能确定 |
[19:20] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[19:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:26] | We rode together. | 我们一起开车来的 |
[19:32] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[19:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:34] | Name is Sherry Henry, | 名字是雪莉·亨利 |
[19:36] | and it’s “Love You Like a Sister,” Dumbass. | 这是”爱你如同姐妹”的意思 蠢货 |
[19:50] | Miss, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[19:52] | you look like who did it and ran. | 你看上去像畏罪潜逃的凶手 |
[19:53] | Not today, Fred. | 今天别闹 弗莱德 |
[19:55] | You know rent was due Wednesday. | 你知道房租周三就该交了吧 |
[19:57] | I know. I’m sorry, all right? | 我知道 对不起 |
[19:58] | I am working on it. | 我在想办法呢 |
[20:00] | Do not tempt me, Jacqueline. | 别试探我的耐心 杰奎琳 |
[20:02] | I will Airbnb that shit, make a lot more money, too! | 我会当民宿租掉 挣得还更多 |
[21:08] | Hey, Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[21:16] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[21:19] | You’re a Statie. | 你是州警 |
[21:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:23] | I was at your arraignment. | 我传讯的你 |
[21:27] | I’m the one who put you in here. | 是我把你关进这里的 |
[21:28] | Oh, yeah? Good for you. | 是吗 好样的 |
[21:34] | Trial’s coming up. How you feeling, huh? | 马上要庭审了 感觉怎么样 |
[21:35] | I’m feeling great, ’cause I didn’t do nothing. | 感觉非常好 因为我什么都没做 |
[21:37] | No, no, you are my guy. | 不不 你是我的人 |
[21:40] | You need decking, siding, or HVAC, I’m your guy. | 你需要铺地板 刷墙 暖通 我是你的人 |
[21:43] | Beyond that… | 除此之外 |
[21:44] | You do know your whole crew’s going away, right? | 你知道你整个团队都要坐牢 对吧 |
[21:48] | I mean, we got you on trafficking and distribution. | 我们抓到你贩运和分销 |
[21:50] | You’re looking at 15 years. | 大概要判十五年 |
[21:51] | But when you tack on the homicide, | 但一旦加上谋杀指控 |
[21:53] | oh, it’s a whole new deal. | 那就另说了 |
[21:55] | Juries don’t like it when white girls get capped. | 陪审团可不喜欢白人姑娘被枪杀 |
[21:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:59] | Don’t fucking lie to me. | 别跟我撒谎 |
[22:01] | You know Sherry Henry. | 你认识雪莉·亨利 |
[22:05] | Somebody fucked up, Frankie. | 有人搞砸了 弗兰基 |
[22:07] | We fished her out of the Bay this morning down in P-Town. | 今早我们刚在普镇的海湾捞上她的尸体 |
[22:12] | You know, the thing is… | 问题是 |
[22:15] | when you dump a body, | 如果你要抛尸 |
[22:16] | you got to slice them open first, or else they float. | 你得先把尸体割开 不然它会浮上来 |
[22:20] | But in this case, I don’t think that’s what matters. | 不过这个案子 我觉得这都不重要了 |
[22:23] | The real problem is, the B-team fuckwads you work with– | 真正的问题是 你合作的那些菜鸟傻逼 |
[22:26] | they don’t know the difference between the ocean and the bay. | 他们不知道海洋与海湾的区别 |
[22:28] | Fuckwads. That’s very funny. | 傻逼 真好笑 |
[22:31] | But I don’t know that girl. | 但我不认识那女孩 |
[22:32] | Well, she knew you. | 她可认识你 |
[22:35] | She told me so much about you. | 她跟我说过好多你的事 |
[22:40] | How do you think we knew to search your cousin’s storage shed? | 你觉得我们是怎么知道要搜查你表弟的仓库的 |
[22:47] | How’s your baby mama holding up? | 你孩子的妈妈怎么样了 |
[22:50] | – Renee? That her name? – Don’t talk about Renee. | -蕾妮 她是叫这个吧 -别提蕾妮 |
[22:52] | I heard she likes her Oxys, but in this economy, | 我听说她喜欢羟考酮 但在现在的经济形势下 |
[22:55] | she must be on the needle by now. | 她现在一定是靠注射苟延残喘 |
[22:56] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:57] | Just want you to know when you’re doing 25 to life | 就想跟你说 当你因为贩运 |
[22:59] | for trafficking, distribution, conspiracy to commit murder | 分销 密谋杀人而坐一辈子牢 |
[23:01] | and DCF takes little Frankie Junior away | 儿童家庭部门因为你的女人走了 |
[23:03] | because your woman’s gone, | 而带走小弗兰基时 |
[23:05] | that was because of me. | 那都是因为我 |
[23:15] | We’re done here. | 我们聊完了 |
[23:42] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[23:43] | Tide’s coming in. | 要回潮了 |
[24:11] | Get anything on the girl? | 有关于那个女孩的消息吗 |
[24:13] | Not much. We don’t know where she died, | 不多 我们不知道她的死亡地点 |
[24:14] | or where she went into the water. | 或者她下水的地方 |
[24:17] | Family was notified, such as it is. | 通知了家人 仅此而已 |
[24:18] | I mean, she mostly grew up in foster care. | 我是说 她几乎算是在寄养家庭长大的 |
[24:21] | Someone spoke to an aunt. | 有人和她某个阿姨谈过了 |
[24:22] | She hasn’t seen her in years. | 她好几年没见过她了 |
[24:24] | Excuse me, Sergeant, where do you think you’re going? | 打扰一下 警司 你要去哪里 |
[24:28] | Lieutenant? | 警督 |
[24:30] | You go in half-cocked | 我们才刚找到一具尸体 |
[24:31] | and question Frankie Cuevas about a body we just got? | 你就神气十足地去质问弗兰基·奎瓦斯了 |
[24:34] | We don’t know shit about shit yet, | 我们还什么都不知道呢 |
[24:36] | but, oh, why should that stop Ray Abruzzo? | 当然这怎么能阻止雷·阿布鲁佐呢 |
[24:38] | Look, it’s my responsibility. | 听着 这是我的责任 |
[24:40] | Frankie had her killed for snitching to me. | 因为她向我告密 弗兰基杀了她 |
[24:41] | How would Frankie even know that she’s a snitch? | 弗兰基怎么会知道她是个告密者 |
[24:44] | Maybe there’s a leak in the unit. | 可能局里有内鬼吧 |
[24:45] | Tell me you did not just say that. Did he just say that? | 你说的是什么话 他刚才说的这是什么话 |
[24:47] | – He just said that. – I said maybe. | -他就是这么说的 -我是说也许 |
[24:49] | Frankie Cuevas is in MSC, huh? | 弗兰基·奎瓦斯在MSC |
[24:51] | Cousin Jorge is in Concord. | 荷西表弟在康科德 |
[24:53] | We shut down the goddamn Dominicans. | 我们端掉了所有多米尼加人 |
[24:55] | We shut down the white boys who bought from them. | 抓走了从他们那里买东西的白人 |
[24:57] | Who’s left to pull the trigger? | 还有谁能兴风作浪 |
[24:59] | Somebody we don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道的人 |
[25:01] | Could be somebody new, somebody coming up. | 可能是新人 新出头的角色 |
[25:03] | We never got his suppliers in New Bedford. | 我们没有打掉他在新贝德福德的供货商 |
[25:05] | Well, the DA just called, | 检察官刚打电话来 |
[25:07] | and she wants you to stay the fuck away from her case. | 她要你离她的案子远点 |
[25:09] | Respectfully, sir, I think she should be thanking me. | 长官 不是我抬杠 我觉得她应该感谢我 |
[25:11] | – How’s that? – They dumped the body in the water. | -为什么 -他们把尸体扔进了海里 |
[25:14] | That means they didn’t want her found, but she was found. | 也就是说他们不想让她被人发现 但她被发现了 |
[25:16] | So what’s Frankie gonna do | 那么当弗兰基发现 |
[25:17] | when he finds out his people fucked up? | 他的人搞砸了 他会怎么办 |
[25:19] | He’s gonna get mad, and he’s gonna get sloppy. | 他就会生气 会出现失误 |
[25:21] | He uses the phone. Prison phone’s recorded. | 他会使用电话 监狱电话是会录音的 |
[25:24] | And those taped conversations are readily admissible in court. | 这些录音在法庭上是很容易被采纳的 |
[25:27] | Fine, but you’re Narcotics. Let the body side handle it. | 好吧 但你是缉毒警 让凶杀组来处理吧 |
[25:30] | And don’t waste a lot of time on this girl. | 别在这个女孩身上浪费太多时间 |
[25:33] | You just lost a good CI. | 你刚刚失去了一个好线人 |
[25:36] | I suggest you find a new one. | 你最好找个新的 |
[26:24] | Hey, Junior! | 小迈 |
[26:30] | Jesus, Jackie, I knew you were a lady-killer, | 天啊 杰姬 我知道你能倾倒众多女子[女性杀手] |
[26:32] | but you’re actually pulling ’em out of the Bay? | 但你真把她们从海湾里捞出来吗 |
[26:34] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:36] | Seriously, though, what happened? You talk to the cops? | 但说真的 发生了什么事 你和警察谈过了吗 |
[26:37] | Yeah, Chief Schellenbach and some statie. | 是的 跟谢伦巴赫警长和一些警员 |
[26:41] | He’s a dick. | 他是个混蛋 |
[26:42] | Anyway, I’m going to Carnival. | 总之 我要去嘉年华了 |
[26:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:49] | At this meeting, we hand out chips | 在这次会议上 我们为各个戒瘾时长的人 |
[26:50] | for varying lengths of sobriety. | 颁发奖章 |
[26:53] | So anyone with nine months? | 有没有坚持了九个月的人 |
[26:58] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[26:59] | Keep coming back. | 坚持回来 |
[27:00] | Anyone with six months? | 有六个月的人吗 |
[27:03] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[27:04] | Keep coming back. | 坚持回来 |
[27:06] | How about 90 days? | 90天的有吗 |
[27:11] | Junior. | 小迈 |
[27:18] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[27:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:25] | Um, hi, I’m Junior, uh, alcoholic, addict. | 我是小迈 有酒瘾 毒瘾 |
[27:29] | Hi, Junior. | 你好 小迈 |
[27:33] | three months ago, | 三个月前 |
[27:34] | I came in fucking tired and beat to shit, and, uh… | 我疲惫不堪 垂头丧气地来到这里 |
[27:38] | and for some reason, something just clicked this time. | 不知什么原因 这次我突然意识到了什么 |
[27:45] | Got a sponsor who busts my balls, | 找了个对我很严格的担保人 |
[27:46] | but it’s a good thing, you know? | 但这是件好事 |
[27:50] | I was actually telling him how much I love my daughter, | 我当时告诉他我有多爱我女儿 |
[27:51] | and he says, “Yeah, Junior, that’s great, | 他说 “小迈 这挺好的” |
[27:53] | but how much child support you paying?” | 但孩子的抚养费你又给了多少呢 |
[27:58] | He taught me it’s my actions that count, not my words, and, um… | 他让我知道重要的是行动而不是空口白话 |
[28:04] | You know, I guess, now I’m just trying to get back with my girl | 我想 现在我只是想和我的女儿重归于好 |
[28:07] | and working on being a better father | 努力成为一个更好的父亲 |
[28:08] | and a better son, and… | 一个更好的儿子 |
[28:11] | couldn’t be doing any of that if I was still out there, using, so… | 可如果我还继续吸毒的话就做不到这些了 |
[28:16] | Yeah, thanks. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[28:22] | Thank you, Junior. Thank you. | 谢谢你 小迈 谢谢你 |
[28:24] | All right, anybody with, uh, 30 days? | 好 有坚持了30天的吗 |
[29:03] | Hey, nice tits! | 奶子不错 |
[29:06] | Thanks. You too! | 谢谢 你也是 |
[29:09] | Come to Tea Dance later! | 晚点来茶舞啊 |
[29:11] | What? | 什么 |
[29:12] | Tea Dance! | 茶舞 |
[29:13] | Yeah! Yeah, yeah. | 好啊 好啊 |
[29:15] | – I’ll see you there. – Okay. | -到时候见 -好 |
[29:45] | Hey, club soda, lime. | 来杯苏打水 加青柠 |
[29:47] | All right, show your appreciation for LaPorsche. | 好了 表达你对拉珀希表演的感谢 |
[29:53] | And now let’s give it up for Candy. | 掌声有请坎蒂上场 |
[29:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[31:02] | What’s up? | 最近怎么样 |
[31:03] | Found a dead body today. | 今天发现了一具死尸 |
[31:05] | Want to buy me a drink? | 请我喝一杯吗 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[31:21] | I’m Candy. | 我叫坎蒂 |
[31:23] | Hi, Candy. | 你好 坎蒂 |
[31:25] | You want to buy me a drink? | 你想给我买杯喝的吗 |
[31:28] | That what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[31:33] | Or, uh, I could give you a private dance. | 或者 我可以单独为你跳一支舞 |
[31:53] | So where you staying? | 你住在哪 |
[31:54] | Rental place on Bradford. What about you? | 布拉德福特街上的出租屋 你呢 |
[31:56] | I live here. I’m in law enforcement. | 我住在这 我是执法机关的 |
[31:59] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[32:02] | It’s a good thing you’re hot, because I fucking hate cops. | 还好你这么性感 因为我恨警察 |
[32:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:07] | Hey, can you still party? | 你还能玩吗 |
[32:11] | What do you got? | 你有什么 |
[32:50] | I want to be close to you. | 我想接近你 |
[32:52] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[32:57] | We can do that… | 没问题 |
[33:01] | as long as you’re not a cop. | 只要你不是警察 |
[33:03] | Do I look like one? | 我看起来像吗 |
[33:06] | Yeah, a little bit. | 有点像 |
[33:13] | Show me your dick. | 给我看看你的鸡巴 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:27] | It’s gonna be 300. | 要三百块 |
[33:29] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[33:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:58] | You should stop now, Renee. | 你现在该停下来了 蕾妮 |
[34:02] | How do you know my real name? | 你怎么知道我真名的 |
[34:04] | My name’s Ray Abruzzo, State Police. | 我是雷·阿布雷佐 州警 |
[34:06] | Oh, fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[34:07] | Just got you for prostitution. | 刚抓到你卖淫 |
[34:09] | Yeah, fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[34:11] | You know, we haven’t even done anything yet. | 我们什么都还没做呢 |
[34:13] | You’re not even fucking hard, man. | 你甚至都没硬起来 |
[34:15] | Fucking cop. | 该死的条子 |
[34:16] | You think you can, like, arrest me? | 你以为你能逮捕我吗 |
[34:18] | – Yeah. – Yeah, you can’t do shit, right? | -是啊 -你什么都做不了 对吗 |
[34:20] | – Oh, yeah? – No. | -是吗 -没错 |
[34:23] | Come here. Where do you think you’re going? | 过来 你想去哪 |
[34:24] | – Sit down. – I want a lawyer. | -坐下 -我要请律师 |
[34:27] | You want a lawyer? | 你想请律师 |
[34:28] | What, do you think you just snap your fingers, | 怎么 你以为你打个响指 |
[34:29] | a lawyer shows up to Xavier’s parking lot? | 律师就会出现在泽维尔的停车场吗 |
[34:31] | My husband has a lawyer, good one. | 我丈夫有个律师 很不错 |
[34:33] | I got a news flash for you. | 我跟你说个消息 |
[34:35] | Frankie ain’t your husband. | 弗兰基不是你的丈夫 |
[34:37] | You know Frankie? | 你认识弗兰基 |
[34:38] | Yeah, I know Frankie. | 是的 我认识弗兰基 |
[34:40] | He’s not gonna be happy to find out the mother of his child | 他要是发现孩子他妈在香槟包房 |
[34:42] | was sucking dick in the champagne room. | 给别人口交 肯定会不高兴的 |
[34:43] | All right, then arrest me already, you piece of shit. | 好吧 那就逮捕我吧 你个混蛋 |
[34:47] | You move too fast. | 你太着急了 |
[34:53] | What if I don’t want to arrest you? | 如果我不想逮捕你呢 |
[34:56] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈想干什么 |
[34:59] | You know anything about a dead girl in P-Town? | 你知道关于普镇一个死掉的女孩的事情吗 |
[35:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[35:04] | I’m not a snitch. | 我不是告密者 |
[35:07] | I really hate that word, Renee. | 我非常讨厌那个词 蕾妮 |
[35:12] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[35:14] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[35:17] | You know, you got to be lonely with Frankie gone. | 弗兰基走了 你一定很孤单 |
[35:20] | I’m lonely, too. | 我也很孤单 |
[35:22] | You’re an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[35:26] | All right, well, the other option is I arrest you. | 好吧 另一个选项是我逮捕你 |
[35:29] | In that case, you better hope your ma can watch Frankie Jr. | 那样的话 你最好希望你妈能在周一前 |
[35:30] | till Monday, ’cause that’s the earliest you’re getting out. | 照顾小弗兰基 因为你最早那天能出去 |
[35:37] | I have to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[35:39] | That’s fine. We’ll talk tomorrow. | 没关系 我们明天再说 |
[35:44] | I’m going to see Frankie tomorrow. | 我明天要去见弗兰基 |
[35:46] | That’s all right. I’ll show up early. | 没关系 我早点来 |
[35:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:54] | Okay? We good? | 好吗 说定了 |
[35:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:59] | Go. | 走吧 |
[36:15] | This isn’t Cape Cod bullshit coke either. | 这也不是鳕鱼角的劣质可卡因 |
[36:17] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[36:23] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[36:24] | Told you. | 跟你说了 |
[36:26] | Bitch, I’m waiting! | 婊子 我在等着呢 |
[36:28] | Why, I oughta… | 怎么 我应该 |
[37:28] | Ah, fuck me. | 我操 |
[37:32] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[37:33] | Bail commissioner set your bail. | 保释专员保释了你 |
[37:35] | You’re being released. | 你被释放了 |
[37:36] | Wait, wait, what happened, though? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[37:37] | What actually happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[37:39] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[37:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:57] | This is a summons to appear in court. | 这是上法庭的传票 |
[37:59] | Sign this. Then you’re free to go. | 签个字 你就可以走了 |
[38:01] | Can I, uh, call–uh, call someone or something? | 我能打个电话吗 |
[38:04] | You already did. | 你已经打过了 |
[38:05] | Your friend’s waiting outside. | 你的朋友在外面等着 |
[38:27] | You must be Francisco Jr. | 你一定是小弗朗西斯科 |
[38:29] | Is your mom home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[38:30] | Yeah, she’s sleeping. | 在家 她在睡觉 |
[38:31] | Oh, no, she’s sleeping? | 不是吧 她在睡觉吗 |
[38:34] | I brought her something yummy for breakfast. | 我给她带了点好吃的早餐 |
[38:36] | Maybe you can have it. Can you guess what I brought? | 或许可以给你吃 你能猜到我带了什么吗 |
[38:38] | Doughnuts? | 甜甜圈 |
[38:39] | Doughnuts? No, ugh! | 甜甜圈 不是 |
[38:41] | Doughnuts are gross! | 甜甜圈多恶心 |
[38:43] | Doughnuts aren’t gross. | 甜甜圈不恶心 |
[38:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:45] | What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? | 你最喜欢吃什么味的甜甜圈 |
[38:47] | Chocolate. | 巧克力的 |
[38:48] | Are they good? | 好吃吗 |
[38:49] | Do you think I should try one? | 你觉得我该尝一块吗 |
[38:51] | Oh, cool. Can I come in? | 好 我能进来吗 |
[38:58] | Ed. | 艾德 |
[39:00] | Fuck, man, I’m sorry. I called you? | 操 抱歉 我打给你了 |
[39:03] | Who the fuck else you gonna call? | 你还能打给谁 |
[39:08] | Hey, your arm. You okay there? | 你胳膊没事吧 |
[39:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[39:12] | Could you please tell me what happened? | 能告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[39:13] | They won’t tell me shit in there. | 他们什么都不说 |
[39:14] | You flipped your car, and, uh, your friend was hurt. | 你的车翻了 你朋友受了伤 |
[39:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:19] | Jesus, Jackie, the girl in the car. | 你怎么回事 杰姬 车里的那个妹子 |
[39:21] | She’s in the hospital. | 她进了医院 |
[39:23] | She’s gonna be okay, but… | 她没大碍 但是 |
[39:25] | I spoke to a lawyer for you, and it’s not great. | 我替你咨询了律师 情况不乐观 |
[39:27] | He says that because it was an injury crash, | 他说因为这次事故有人受伤 |
[39:30] | they could charge you with a felony. | 他们可能会以重罪起诉你 |
[39:31] | What? A felony? | 什么 重罪 |
[39:32] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:33] | Well, it all depends on the judge. | 要看法官怎么判了 |
[39:35] | No, no, no, no, no, man. I can’t go to jail. I can’t do that. | 不 不 不 我不能进监狱 不行 |
[39:37] | Just cool your jets. | 冷静 |
[39:39] | There’s things you can do before your court date. | 开庭之前你还有得挽救 |
[39:44] | Quit your drinking. | 戒酒 |
[39:45] | Go to treatment. | 接受治疗 |
[39:47] | Show the judge you’re talking this seriously. | 向法官表明你有认真对待这件事 |
[39:49] | – You mean rehab? – Yeah. | -你是说戒酒吗 -嗯 |
[39:50] | Linda called around. | 琳达打听了一下 |
[39:51] | There’s this place, Glendon House in Yarmouth. | 有个地方 雅茅斯的格伦顿之家 |
[39:53] | They got a bed available if you go today. | 今天去还有一个床位 |
[39:55] | I don’t need to go to rehab. | 我用不着去戒酒 |
[39:58] | Maybe it wouldn’t be the worst thing. | 或许这不是最坏的事情 |
[40:02] | What the fuck, Ed? | 说什么呢 艾德 |
[40:04] | Look, I’m just telling you what the lawyer told me. | 听着 我只是转述律师的话 |
[40:06] | – No. – This could help you with the judge. | -不 -这能让法官给你轻判 |
[40:08] | No, I don’t need to go to rehab, all right? I got to go to work. | 不 我不需要戒酒 好吗 我得去上班 |
[40:11] | And Hunniker is not gonna give me time off | 亨尼克不会因为我请假 |
[40:12] | just ’cause I asked for it. | 就放我走的 |
[40:13] | Besides, he doesn’t need to know about this. | 再说了 这事不用告诉他 |
[40:15] | – Jack. – What? | -小杰 -什么 |
[40:16] | He knows. | 他已经知道了 |
[40:19] | They all know. | 大家都知道了 |
[40:21] | I can’t keep covering for you. | 我没法一直替你打掩护 |
[40:31] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[40:32] | Jackie? Don’t think too hard. | 杰姬 别想太久了 |
[40:45] | Baby, how many shows have you watched? | 宝贝 你看了几个节目了 |
[40:51] | There’s coffee and doughnuts on the counter. | 台子上有咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[40:53] | I got you an egg and cheese, too, if you– | 我还给你买了鸡蛋和奶酪 如果你… |
[40:54] | You okay, buddy? | 你没事吧 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:56] | Just playing Jenga. | 我们在玩叠叠乐 |
[41:02] | My turn? | 该我了吗 |
[41:09] | Hey, Frankie. You want something else? | 弗兰基 还想吃点什么吗 |
[41:10] | I got a blueberry glazed over here. | 这里还有个蓝莓甜甜圈 |
[41:13] | He’s had enough sugar. | 他已经吃了够多糖了 |
[41:18] | He’s a sweet kid. | 他很乖 |
[41:20] | Yeah, I know. Yeah. | 我知道 |
[41:25] | Look, I don’t want you to feel like you have to talk to me or else. | 我不希望你觉得必须得跟我说 |
[41:28] | Right? It doesn’t have to be that way. | 好吗 不必这样 |
[41:30] | Mm, but it is that way. | 但事实就是这样 |
[41:32] | Right? | 是吗 |
[41:34] | Renee, I can help you. | 蕾妮 我可以帮助你 |
[41:37] | I got connections. I can get you into treatment. | 我有点关系 我可以帮你去戒毒 |
[41:39] | – I can get a doctor… – I’m not fucking using. | -我可以给你找个医生 -我没吸毒 |
[41:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:46] | Good for you. | 那就好 |
[41:53] | You ever come across a girl named Sherry Henry? | 你认识一个叫雪莉·亨利的女孩吗 |
[41:55] | That ring a bell? Black hair, tattoos? | 有印象吗 黑头发 有文身 |
[41:57] | No. | 没有 |
[42:00] | That’s the girl you were talking about, down in P-Town? | 你上次说的那个女孩就是她吗 普镇的那个 |
[42:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:03] | You think Frankie had something to do with it? | 你觉得弗兰基跟这事有关 |
[42:06] | ‘Cause he wouldn’t. | 他不会干这种事的 |
[42:08] | He would never do that to a girl. | 他绝不会这么对一个女孩 |
[42:09] | Hey, that’s not what I’m saying. | 我没这么说 |
[42:13] | Your man’s locked up right now, right? | 你老公被关起来了 对吗 |
[42:15] | So I know it wasn’t him. | 所以我知道不是他干的 |
[42:17] | But we’re looking at people he worked with, | 但我们觉得是他一伙的人干的 |
[42:19] | maybe someone who’s trying to impress him. | 或许是谁想向他证明自己 |
[42:28] | You see, Sherry was cooperating with us. | 雪莉正在跟我们合作 |
[42:31] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[42:34] | That’s fucked up. | 真操蛋 |
[42:39] | I don’t want to jam you up for that thing last night, | 我不想因为昨晚的事抓你 |
[42:41] | but I need something. | 但我需要你给我点什么 |
[42:43] | So we know Frankie didn’t kill her, but someone did. | 我们知道弗兰基没杀她 但有人动了手 |
[42:46] | Who’s the first person that comes to your mind? | 你能想到的第一个人是谁 |
[42:51] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[42:53] | I don’t even know his name, | 我不知道他叫什么 |
[42:55] | but there’s–there’s this guy, and he’s, like… | 但有个人 他… |
[43:00] | He’s, like, huge. | 他个头很大 |
[43:02] | – Huge fat or huge tall? – Both. | -是胖还是高 -又高又胖 |
[43:06] | He’s black. | 黑人 |
[43:07] | I think he’s… he’s from somewhere else. | 我觉得他是别的国家来的 |
[43:10] | Dominican Republic? Haiti? | 多米尼加 海地 |
[43:12] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[43:15] | met him once, and… | 我见过他一次 |
[43:17] | I know he has a gun. | 我知道他有把枪 |
[43:18] | He live on the Cape? | 他住在鳕鱼角 |
[43:19] | I said I met the guy once. I don’t know where he lives. | 我说我见过他一次 不知道他住在哪 |
[43:24] | Look, you can keep asking me questions, but I don’t know anything. | 你可以继续提问 但我什么都不知道 |
[43:28] | No, it’s okay. That’s good. | 没关系 这样就行了 |
[43:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:31] | This is secret, right? Like, no one’s… | 这是秘密吧 没人 |
[43:34] | No one’s gonna find out I was talking to you. | 没人会知道我和你有说话 |
[43:36] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[43:39] | It’s between me and you, I promise. | 只有你我知道 我保证 |
[43:41] | And, hey, Renee, | 蕾妮 |
[43:42] | as far as I’m concerned, we’re square now. | 在我看来 我们扯平了 |
[43:47] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个事吗 |
[43:48] | I mean, do–do you mind if I come by another time? | 你介意我改天再来吗 |
[43:51] | Not to… | 不是要… |
[43:54] | Maybe we just play some ball or something. | 就玩玩球之类的 |
[43:57] | Whatever you need. | 看你想干什么 |
[44:02] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[44:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:13] | See you later, Frankie! | 再见 弗兰基 |
[44:14] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[44:26] | You want to leave your phone with me? | 你要把你手机拿给我保管吗 |
[44:28] | It’s not allowed. | 不允许用手机 |
[44:31] | Fuck that. | 操 |
[44:35] | You can’t do anything the easy way, can you? | 什么事都没有捷径 对吗 |
[44:36] | Oh, whatever. | 随便了 |
[44:41] | But, seriously, Ed, | 不过讲真 艾德 |
[44:43] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:45] | Come on, now. | 得了 |
[44:46] | Don’t go soft on me. | 别对我心软 |
[44:48] | Yeah, for real, though, | 说真的 |
[44:50] | you’re a really good partner. | 你是个很好的搭档 |
[44:53] | I’m gonna make you, like, my emergency contact and everything. | 我会在紧急联系人一栏里写上你的名字 |
[44:55] | Jesus. That’s depressing. | 天 真压抑 |
[44:59] | I’m all you got? | 你只有我吗 |
[45:01] | I’m gonna fucking kill myself now. | 我自杀好了 |
[45:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[45:24] | No, move him out of detox into extended care. | 不 让他从戒酒处出搬到护理中心去 |
[45:29] | Well, exactly. We don’t have room. | 没错 我们没位置了 |
[45:31] | And–and tell Marcy. | 还有告诉玛茜 |
[45:36] | Sorry about that. Crazy day. | 抱歉 今天很忙 |
[45:40] | I’m Dr. Larkin. | 我是拉金大夫 |
[45:43] | And you are Jackie…Key-no-nes? | 你是杰姬·吉诺内斯 |
[45:47] | Yeah, close enough. | 差不多 |
[45:48] | So, um… | 那个 |
[45:50] | what’s the shortest time I can stay here? | 我最短需要在这里待多久 |
[45:54] | Well, we offer a three-day detox, | 我们提供三天戒酒疗程 |
[45:57] | but you have good insurance. | 但你有不错的医保 |
[45:58] | I recommend you stay longer. | 我推荐你住久一点 |
[46:00] | No, three days is fine, thanks. | 不 三天就行 谢谢 |
[46:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:06] | Tell me why you’re here. | 告诉我你来这的原因 |
[46:12] | I was in a car accident. | 我出了车祸 |
[46:15] | You were drinking? | 你喝酒了 |
[46:19] | Yeah, a little… | 喝了一点 |
[46:21] | and a little coke, but they don’t really know about that. | 还嗑了点可卡因 但他们不知道 |
[46:26] | You’re being charged with a DUI? | 你被控酒驾 |
[46:29] | Misdemeanor or felony? | 轻罪还是重罪 |
[46:31] | Um, they haven’t charged me yet, so… | 他们还没指控我 所以 |
[46:36] | But probably a felony. | 不过多半是重罪 |
[46:40] | Do you think you have a drug and alcohol problem? | 你觉得你有毒瘾和酒瘾吗 |
[46:42] | No. | 不 |
[46:44] | No, I do not. I like to party a little, but… | 我不觉得 我喜欢派对 但是 |
[46:47] | no. | 我没有 |
[46:49] | Then I’ll ask you again why you’re here. | 那我再问你一次 你为什么来这儿 |
[46:54] | Because the lawyer told me it was a good idea, all right? | 因为律师说这是个好主意 |
[46:57] | Keep me out of jail. | 能避免坐牢 |
[47:00] | Well, that’s pretty good motivation to sober up. | 这是戒酒的好动力啊 |
[47:03] | You think you can do it without treatment? | 你觉得不接受治疗你就能做到吗 |
[47:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:07] | Yes, yeah, is that– is that an option? | 是的 可以这样吗 |
[47:09] | Sure. Go. | 是的 走吧 |
[47:14] | What? | 什么 |
[47:15] | It’s not my job to convince you to stay, | 我的工作不是说服你留下 |
[47:17] | and, frankly, my niece just got her learner’s permit. | 坦白说 我侄女刚拿到学习驾照 |
[47:19] | I might actually prefer you go to prison. | 我或许更愿意你去坐牢 |
[47:24] | That’s rude. | 真无礼 |
[47:26] | It’s rude to drive drunk. | 酒驾才无礼 |
[47:34] | You know I found a dead body yesterday? | 你知道我昨天发现了一具尸体吗 |
[47:38] | No, I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:41] | Some chick–she just washed up on the beach. | 一个女的被冲上了海滩 |
[47:44] | Drug thing, I guess. | 大概跟毒品有关 |
[47:46] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[47:47] | damn, these white girls love trouble. | 这些白人女喜欢麻烦 |
[47:55] | That was a scary, violent thing you saw. | 你的所见很可怕 暴力 |
[47:57] | Why are you acting like you don’t have feelings about it? | 你为什么一副漠不关心的样子 |
[48:00] | Because I don’t. | 因为我并不关心 |
[48:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:07] | Let’s talk about the car accident. | 我们来谈谈车祸 |
[48:09] | Was anyone hurt? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[48:10] | You just dig right in, don’t you? | 你直接就开始调查了 是吧 |
[48:12] | It wasn’t a dig, | 不是调查 |
[48:13] | but I’m sorry if it felt like one. | 但我很抱歉给你这样的感觉 |
[48:16] | You’re not sorry. You’re not fucking sorry. | 你不抱歉 你他妈才不感到抱歉 |
[48:18] | You want me to cry and tell you | 你想要我哭着告诉你 |
[48:20] | what a piece of shit I am or whatever. | 我是个人渣什么的 |
[48:22] | Isn’t that how this works? | 是不是这样 |
[48:24] | No. | 不 |
[48:25] | We just talk. | 我们只是对话 |
[48:26] | Fuck talking, all right? | 操他妈的对话 |
[48:28] | I don’t need to talk because I’m fine. | 我不需要对话 我很好 |
[48:30] | Jesus. I’m–I-I have an amazing life. | 老天 我的生活很美好 |
[48:33] | I live in Provincetown, for crying out loud. | 我住在普罗温斯敦 该死 |
[48:36] | It’s like fucking lesbian Shangri-La, all right? | 这里就像是女同的香格里拉 |
[48:40] | I mean, so what? I like to party a little. Everyone does. | 那又怎样 我喜欢派对 人人都喜欢 |
[48:42] | But it’s P-Town. | 这里是普镇 |
[48:44] | In P-Town, you’re either a fisherman or gay on vacation, | 在普镇 你要么是渔夫要么是来度假的同志 |
[48:47] | and either way, they party, all right? | 无论如何 他们都派对 好吗 |
[48:48] | Everyone parties. | 人人都派对 |
[48:50] | Everyone parties like me, so it’s fine, okay? | 人人都跟我一样派对 所以没事 |
[48:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[49:05] | Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 操 操 操 |
[49:11] | Jesus, I don’t– I’m not sure why I’m crying. | 老天 我不知道我为什么哭 |
[49:20] | So look… | 听着 |
[49:22] | there’s an AA meeting at 4:00 in the gathering hall. | 4点在集合厅有个匿名戒酒互助会 |
[49:29] | You want to settle in to your room first, | 你想先去你房间静静 |
[49:30] | or you want to go straight there? | 还是直接过去 |
[49:37] | You’re letting me stay? | 你要让我留下 |
[49:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[49:56] | So I talked to Frankie’s baby mama. | 我和弗兰基孩子妈妈谈了 |
[49:58] | She gave me a description of– and this is quote un-quote– | 她给我描述了一个人 原话是 |
[50:00] | a huge black male from somewhere else. | 一个来自国外的大个头黑人男子 |
[50:02] | That narrows it down. | 真是缩小了范围呢 |
[50:03] | So I’m thinking Dominican, Haitian, | 我想可能是多米尼加人 海地人 |
[50:06] | maybe one of your peeps. | 也许是你的同胞 |
[50:07] | Haitian guy? Oh, hell! Maybe I know him already. | 海地人 也许我认识 |
[50:10] | All right. Do me a favor, though. | 好 不过帮我个忙 |
[50:12] | Get in touch with BOP, | 联系联邦监狱管理局 |
[50:13] | Immigration, any CIs you have. | 移民局 你的所有线人 |
[50:15] | I just want to shake something loose on this guy. | 我只想惊动这个人 |
[50:18] | You think she’s being straight with you, Ray? | 你觉得她有跟你说实话吗 雷 |
[50:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[50:21] | I jammed her up pretty good, though. | 不过我把她吓得够呛 |
[50:24] | You miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[50:25] | Yes, Daddy. | 是的 爸爸 |
[50:26] | So, listen, we haven’t talked in a while. | 听着 我们有段时间没聊过了 |
[50:29] | What’s your favorite ice cream? | 你最爱的冰淇淋是什么 |
[50:31] | – Strawberry. – Strawberry is your favorite? | -草莓味 -你最爱草莓味 |
[50:33] | Remember what Daddy was? | 记得爸爸最爱什么味道吗 |
[50:35] | – Coconut. – Coconut, muy bien. | -椰子 -椰子 真棒 |
[50:38] | You’re awesome. You been good for Mommy? | 你很棒 有听妈妈话吗 |
[50:40] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[50:41] | You want to go play with those kids? | 想去和那些小孩玩吗 |
[50:42] | – Yes, Daddy. – Okay, go. | -想 爸爸 -去吧 |
[50:56] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[51:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[51:15] | I need to know… | 我要知道 |
[51:17] | if any cop’s been coming around. | 是不是有警察来找过你 |
[51:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:24] | One came by the club last night. | 昨晚俱乐部里来了一个 |
[51:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[51:31] | Ray something. | 叫雷什么 |
[51:33] | Said he was a State Police. | 说他是州警 |
[51:36] | Kept asking about some girl down in P-Town. | 一直在问一个普镇的女孩 |
[51:40] | I didn’t say shit, I swear. | 我什么都没说 我发誓 |
[51:45] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[51:52] | But here’s the thing. | 但是是这样的 |
[51:54] | He comes back around… | 他如果再回来 |
[51:59] | I want you to get close. | 我想要你接近他 |
[52:09] | We were a totally normal family. | 我们是一个正常的家庭 |
[52:13] | Two parents, two kids. | 两个家长 两个小孩 |
[52:15] | And I-I was a good kid for a long time. | 我在很长一段时间内都很乖 |
[52:20] | I-I think my–my first drink, | 我第一次喝酒 |
[52:22] | I was, like, 14. | 当时大约14岁 |
[52:27] | my friend Gina steals a bottle of rum from her parents, | 我朋友吉娜从她父母那偷了一瓶朗姆酒 |
[52:29] | and we sneak it up to the attic, | 我们溜进了阁楼 |
[52:32] | and it’s fucking gross. | 超级恶心 |
[52:36] | And–and Gina’s like, “Ew, sick! Agh!” | 吉娜说 恶心 |
[52:41] | But… | 但是 |
[52:43] | I’m all like, “Holy shit”… | 我心想 我去 |
[52:47] | like this is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我经历过的最棒的事 |
[52:51] | Because right away, I just fucking know | 因为我当时就明白 |
[52:55] | that this is the shit I want to be doing for the rest of my life. | 这是我想在余生里做的事 |
[52:59] | Like, it just works for me. | 很适合我 |
[53:04] | I mean, it turns out, | 结果发现 |
[53:07] | three Oxys and two benzos work even better. You know what I mean? | 三粒羟考酮配上两粒苯二氮卓类药效果更好 你懂吗 |
[53:13] | But nothing I ever found… | 但没有什么 |
[53:16] | works better | 比匿名戒酒互助会的 |
[53:18] | than the program of Alcoholics Anonymous. | 效果更好 |
[53:27] | No, I can’t call the cops. | 不 我不能报警 |
[53:31] | I saw a fucking murder. | 我见证了一场谋杀 |
[53:33] | These people will kill me. I… | 这些人会杀了我 我 |
[53:38] | Yes, yes, I’m clean. I swear. I… | 是的 我没嗑药 我发誓 我 |
[53:41] | I just need to get off the Cape. | 我只需要离开鳕鱼角 |
[53:43] | I have none of my shit with me. | 我的东西都不在我身上 |
[53:44] | I–this is, like, a 7-Eleven phone. | 这是711里买的手机 |
[53:47] | You’re the only number I know by heart. | 我只记得你的号码 |
[53:49] | Please, please. Can you please just come pick me up? | 拜托了 你能过来接我吗 |
[53:59] | You got time to lean, you got time to clean. | 如果你有时间靠着休息 你就有时间清洁卫生 |
[54:03] | Aye, Captain. | 遵命 船长 |