| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | – You Sherry? – Yeah? | -你是雪莉 -是的 | 
| [00:08] | Cool. | 好 | 
| [00:10] | She’s wearing a necklace says Lylas. | 她戴着一条项链 上面写着”莱拉斯” | 
| [00:12] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [00:13] | – You know Sherry Henry. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -你认识雪莉·亨利 -我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [00:16] | She told me so much about you. | 她跟我说过好多你的事 | 
| [00:18] | I saw a fucking murder. | 我见证了一场谋杀 | 
| [00:20] | These people will kill me. | 这些人会杀了我 | 
| [00:22] | Found a dead body today. | 今天发现了一具死尸 | 
| [00:24] | – Want to buy me a drink? – Okay. | -请我喝一杯吗 -好啊 | 
| [00:32] | There’s this guy. He’s black. | 有个人 黑人 | 
| [00:33] | – He’s from somewhere else. – Dominican Republic? | -他是别的国家来的 -多米尼加 | 
| [00:35] | – Haiti? – Yeah. | -海海地 -嗯 | 
| [00:37] | I need to know if any cops been coming around. | 我要知道是不是有警察来找过你 | 
| [00:40] | Yeah. One came by the club last night. | 嗯 昨晚俱乐部里来了一个 | 
| [00:42] | He comes back around, I want you to get close. | 他如果再回来 我想要你接近他 | 
| [00:45] | I might actually prefer you go to prison. | 我或许更愿意你去坐牢 | 
| [02:58] | Hey, hey, what’s up? | 好啊 | 
| [03:01] | – How you living? – All right. | -你怎么样 -还行 | 
| [03:04] | Day eight. | 第八天了 | 
| [03:05] | I thought you were out after detox. | 我以为你从戒酒处出来后就该走了 | 
| [03:08] | I got that good insurance. | 我保险买得好 | 
| [03:10] | Besides, I got nothing to go back to. | 再说 我回去也没事做 | 
| [03:13] | I hear that. | 我懂 | 
| [03:15] | Yo, who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [03:18] | Tina. | 蒂娜 | 
| [03:20] | That girl is my heart. | 我超喜欢她 | 
| [03:23] | She new? | 新来的吗 | 
| [03:25] | She was here before. Slipped. Came back. | 她之前来过 溜了 然后又回来 | 
| [03:30] | Hey, I been working on that. | 我一直在追她 | 
| [03:32] | I put in the hours. I got dibs. | 我投入了很长时间 我先看上她的 | 
| [03:33] | Fuck dibs. | 老娘不管 | 
| [03:47] | I’m Jackie. | 我是杰姬 | 
| [03:51] | I haven’t smoked in a minute. | 我有段时间没抽烟了 | 
| [03:52] | Let me hit that? | 给我抽一口 | 
| [03:58] | Who smokes menthols? | 谁抽爆珠啊 | 
| [04:00] | I do. | 我 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, yeah? Who are you? | 是吗 你是谁 | 
| [04:07] | Oh, my God. Oh, shit. | 天呐 我靠 | 
| [04:10] | Oh, my God! Oh, yeah. | 天 好爽 | 
| [04:13] | Oh, yeah, right there, right there, right there. | 对 就那 就那 | 
| [04:15] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 | 
| [04:18] | Good girl. | 真乖 | 
| [04:21] | I want you to come for me. | 为我高潮 | 
| [04:23] | You know I’m straight, right? | 你知道我是直的吧 | 
| [04:25] | Oh, okay. You want me to stop? | 好 你要我停下吗 | 
| [04:27] | No, no, no. No, no, don’t stop. Don’t stop. | 不 不不 不要停 不要停 | 
| [04:32] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [04:35] | Hey, Jeremy. | 杰瑞米 | 
| [04:37] | – How’s your dad doing? – He’s better, thanks. | -你爸爸怎么样 -好点了 谢谢 | 
| [04:39] | Good, good. Good to hear that. | 那就好 那就好 | 
| [04:41] | J-dogg. Question for you, my man. | 小J 问一个问题 | 
| [04:45] | Oh, shit, what’s that guy’s name? | 该死 那人叫什么来着 | 
| [04:46] | – Big guy. – Yeah, deals for Frankie. | -大块头 -对 弗兰基的供货商 | 
| [04:49] | Big black dude, Dominican, I think. | 大块头黑男 应该是多米尼加人 | 
| [04:51] | Osito. | 奥西托 | 
| [04:52] | Yeah, Osito, that’s right. | 对 就是奥西托 | 
| [04:55] | So where’s he live? | 他住哪 | 
| [04:57] | You got a number for him? | 你有他号码吗 | 
| [05:00] | I don’t really know him. I just heard the name. | 我跟他不太熟 只是听过名字 | 
| [05:03] | Well, you know, it’s so funny, man. | 说来有趣 | 
| [05:04] | We were asking around town, and no one’s saying shit, | 我们在镇上打听 没人开口 | 
| [05:06] | so this might be your chance to get a big gold star next to your name. | 所以这或许是你立功的好机会 | 
| [05:10] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 | 
| [05:12] | You ever kicked in jail, Jeremy? | 你有在监狱里戒过毒吗 杰瑞米 | 
| [05:14] | – What? – You know, vomiting, diarrhea. | -什么 -你懂的 呕吐 腹泻 | 
| [05:17] | – You do not want diarrhea in jail. – You can’t fucking do that. | -你可不想在监狱里腹泻 -你不能这么做 | 
| [05:20] | Kid, we got you last month, 20 grams of fentanyl. | 小子 我们上个月抓到你持有20克的芬太尼 | 
| [05:22] | So the only reason that you’re not in Barnstable right fucking now | 你现在没有在巴恩斯特布监狱的唯一原因 | 
| [05:26] | is that you agreed to cooperate. | 就是你同意了要合作 | 
| [05:27] | Now, we already pulled the warrant, | 我们已经申请了搜查令 | 
| [05:28] | so why don’t you tell us what you know about Osito? | 你何不把你关于奥西托的信息告诉我们 | 
| [05:30] | – Fuck you. I don’t know anything. – Fuck me? | -操你妈 我什么都不知道 -操我 | 
| [05:31] | I already told you I don’t know anything. | 我已经说了我什么都不知道 | 
| [05:32] | Motherfucker said fuck me to me. | 这混蛋对我说操你妈 | 
| [05:34] | – Bullshit. – I don’t know him. | -狗屁 -我不认识他 | 
| [05:35] | – Fuck this guy, let’s go. – No, you can’t do that! | -不跟你扯了 我们走 -不 你不能这么做 | 
| [05:38] | I already told you what I know! | 我已经跟你说了我所知道的 | 
| [05:40] | We had a fucking deal, come on! Fuck you guys! | 我们说好了的 拜托 去死吧 | 
| [05:43] | I told you everything I know! | 我已经告诉你们了一切 | 
| [05:58] | Open up. | 张嘴 | 
| [06:04] | Step on through. | 过来 | 
| [06:07] | Hi, I’m Junior. | 嗨 我是小迈 | 
| [06:09] | I’m an alcoholic and an addict. | 有酒瘾 毒瘾 | 
| [06:11] | Hey, Junior. What up, man? | 你好 小迈 | 
| [06:16] | Anyways, thanks for having us. | 总之 谢谢邀请我们 | 
| [06:17] | It’s an honor to bring you a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. | 很荣幸把匿名戒酒互助会带到这来 | 
| [06:22] | Guy fucking sleeping over here. | 他在这睡觉 | 
| [06:24] | That’s cool. I get it. | 没事 我懂 | 
| [06:27] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你们在想什么 | 
| [06:27] | “What the fuck does this kid got to say about me?” | 关于我这小子有什么可说的 | 
| [06:32] | Maybe you’re right. Maybe you got your shit figured out. I don’t know. | 也许你是对的 也许你已经摸索清了生活 我不知道 | 
| [06:35] | For me, the only shit I ever figured out was how to hustle and lie | 对我来说 我唯一摸索出的事就是撒谎骗人 | 
| [06:38] | and break people’s hearts. | 伤他人的心 | 
| [06:42] | I mean, I’m a fucking dope fiend, and fentanyl fucking killed me. | 我是个瘾君子 芬太尼杀死了我 | 
| [06:45] | I mean, like, literally killed me a couple times. | 真的杀死我好几次 | 
| [06:50] | I’m fucking lucky to be standing here right now, but I am. | 我很幸运现在能站在这里 | 
| [06:55] | And I’m standing here sober. | 戒除毒瘾的我站在这里 | 
| [06:59] | That’s a fucking miracle. | 这是个奇迹 | 
| [07:02] | So, yeah, | 嗯 | 
| [07:05] | if it can happen for a piece-of-shit dope fiend like me… | 如果连我这样的瘾君子都能做到的话 | 
| [07:09] | …it can happen for you. | 你也能做到 | 
| [07:25] | Yo, preacher man. | 传道者 | 
| [07:31] | You look good. Fresh. | 你气色不错 很清爽 | 
| [07:35] | New kicks. | 新鞋子 | 
| [07:38] | Yeah, pretty new. | 对 挺新的 | 
| [07:40] | So what the fuck happened? | 所以到底怎么回事 | 
| [07:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [07:44] | I thought you were the boat guy. | 我以为你是开船的呢 | 
| [07:46] | I mean, yeah, it was just, the swell was off the chain. | 我是 只是浪太大了 | 
| [07:48] | It was a fucking supermoon, bro. | 当时是超级月亮 老兄 | 
| [07:52] | “It was a supermoon, bro.” | “当时是超级月亮 老兄” | 
| [07:55] | Yeah, it’s just a really big moon. It fucks with the tides and shit. | 对 就是很大的月亮 扰乱了潮汐 | 
| [07:59] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [08:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:09] | Just… It was a girl. | 只是…是个女孩 | 
| [08:11] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [08:13] | It was. | 没错 | 
| [08:18] | I take care of you, right? Money’s good? | 我挺照顾你吧 钱够花吗 | 
| [08:22] | Yeah, Frankie, it’s good. | 嗯 弗兰基 钱够了 | 
| [08:24] | When I was getting high, it was cool, you know, | 当我嗑嗨的时候 一切都好 | 
| [08:26] | and now I don’t know, it’s just… | 现在我说不好了 | 
| [08:30] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 | 
| [08:35] | I’m done. | 我不干了 | 
| [08:38] | I’m cool with the pumping and all that. It’s just… | 贩毒什么的我没问题 只是… | 
| [08:41] | Not with the bodies, you know? | 我不喜欢尸体 | 
| [08:50] | You think you get to make decisions here? | 你觉得你有资格做决定吗 | 
| [08:56] | No, papa, no. | 不 你没有 | 
| [08:59] | You’re done when I say you’re done. | 我说你不干了 你才能不干 | 
| [09:03] | When you’re done, you won’t even know it. | 等你的任务结束了 你甚至都不会发觉 | 
| [09:11] | Yeah. | 明白 | 
| [09:18] | So are we gonna hang out later? | 我们一会要一起玩吗 | 
| [09:20] | Yeah, I’ll see you after lunch. | 嗯 午饭后见 | 
| [09:21] | – Okay, let’s begin. – I’d like that. | -好了 开始吧 -好啊 | 
| [09:24] | Who would like to share? | 谁想分享 | 
| [09:29] | Hey, I’m Jackie. | 我是杰姬 | 
| [09:30] | So, like, a week ago, | 一周前 | 
| [09:32] | I couldn’t imagine not drinking or partying, right? | 我没法想象不喝酒狂欢会是什么样 | 
| [09:37] | But now I realize that it was really messing with my life. | 但现在我意识到酒精在扰乱的我的生活 | 
| [09:41] | And, like, I’m cool being sober, you know? | 不沾这些东西也挺好的 | 
| [09:45] | Still me, still having fun. | 我还是我 还是纵情享乐 | 
| [09:48] | It’s all good. | 一切都好 | 
| [09:50] | I don’t really know why people think it’s so hard. | 我真不懂为什么有人觉得这很困难 | 
| [09:52] | What do you have, like, eight days? | 你才戒断几天 八天 | 
| [09:54] | Yeah, so? | 嗯 所以呢 | 
| [09:56] | – So what the fuck do you know? – Bethany… | -所以你知道个屁 -贝瑟妮 | 
| [09:59] | What is this bringing up for you? | 这让你有什么感受 | 
| [10:02] | I don’t appreciate her acting all high and mighty. | 我不喜欢她盛气凌人的样子 | 
| [10:05] | This is my fifth treatment, | 这是我第五次治疗了 | 
| [10:07] | and I’m only in here now ’cause drug court took pity on me. | 我能来这 还是因为毒品法庭可怜我 | 
| [10:10] | Otherwise I’m looking at real prison time. | 否则我就要进监狱了 | 
| [10:12] | It’s not my fault she keeps relapsing. | 她一直复吸又不是我的错 | 
| [10:14] | – Excuse me, bitch? – Jackie, Bethany has a point. | -你说什么 婊子 -杰姬 贝瑟妮说得有道理 | 
| [10:18] | You may be on what we call a pink cloud. | 你可能还在所谓的”粉云”阶段 | 
| [10:21] | In early sobriety, we have energy, clarity. | 在戒断早期 我们精力充沛 头脑清醒 | 
| [10:24] | It feels so good and easy to be sober that we think it’ll never be hard. | 感觉非常好 我们很容易认为戒断一点都不难 | 
| [10:28] | But that feeling won’t last forever unless you do the work. | 但那感觉不会持续下去 除非你认真努力 | 
| [10:31] | – I told you, bitch. – Call me bitch again, bitch. | -我告诉你了 婊子 -再叫一遍 婊子 | 
| [10:34] | Right, what, what? Don’t fuck with me! | 你能怎样 别他妈惹我 | 
| [10:36] | David! David! | 大卫 大卫 | 
| [10:38] | – Get off of me! – Fucking with me, bitch! | -放开我 -敢跟我闹 婊子 | 
| [10:47] | Take a seat. | 坐下 | 
| [10:48] | She started it. Talk to her. | 她惹的事 跟她去谈 | 
| [10:50] | I did talk to her. | 我跟她谈过了 | 
| [10:52] | I told her that I will not tolerate violence, | 我告诉她我不会容忍暴力 | 
| [10:54] | and she no longer has a bed here. | 所以这儿没她的床位了 | 
| [10:58] | Whoa, shit. | 我操 | 
| [10:59] | Yeah, and I’d like to remind you of the “no fraternization” policy. | 没错 我也想提醒你”禁止亲善”的规定 | 
| [11:03] | You keep this thing up with Tina, you won’t have a bed here either. | 你再跟蒂娜亲热 这儿也没你的位置了 | 
| [11:06] | Tina? What are you talking about? | 蒂娜 你在说什么 | 
| [11:09] | You don’t think I know everything that goes on around here? | 你不会以为我对这里的一切一无所知吧 | 
| [11:14] | I’d like us to start examining your relationship to women and sex. | 我想跟你好好审视一下你对女人和性爱的关系 | 
| [11:18] | What? I love women and sex. | 什么 我喜欢女人和性爱 | 
| [11:24] | Have you ever had a serious relationship? | 你有过认真的关系吗 | 
| [11:30] | One, Devonne. | 一次 德文 | 
| [11:33] | But we broke up, and now she hates me. | 但我们分手了 现在她恨我 | 
| [11:35] | Do you think your drinking played a part in that? | 你觉得酗酒是一部分原因吗 | 
| [11:37] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:39] | Yes, okay, my drinking played a part in it. But it wasn’t just that. | 是 好吧 酗酒是原因之一 但不是全部 | 
| [11:43] | I mean, I loved her, and I wanted to want the same stuff as her, | 我爱她 我也想和她拥有平常人的那些 | 
| [11:46] | like kids and a house, whatever. | 养育孩子和组建家庭什么的 | 
| [11:49] | But I couldn’t. | 但我不能 | 
| [11:52] | I didn’t mean to be a shithead. It just happened. | 我没想犯浑 但事情就那样发生了 | 
| [11:56] | Which I’m pretty sure is what my dad would say if you asked him. | 如果你问我爸 他肯定会这样说 | 
| [11:59] | What’s your dad like? | 你爸什么样 | 
| [12:01] | He’s an old-ass fisherman. | 他是个老渔民 | 
| [12:03] | Lost part of his finger on a tuna boat | 有一次在渔船上丢了一根手指 | 
| [12:04] | and still made his quota that day. | 但还是完成了当天的定额 | 
| [12:07] | Sounds like you admire him. | 听上去你很崇拜他 | 
| [12:09] | Yeah, I admire that part, I guess. | 我想我是崇拜那部分 | 
| [12:12] | Yeah. But he also, like, fucked over my mom | 但他也把我妈的生活搅得一团糟 | 
| [12:15] | and cheated on her a thousand times. | 背着她出轨了一千多次 | 
| [12:17] | Probably still does. | 可能现在还在出轨 | 
| [12:20] | Do you think you’re like him? | 你觉得你像他吗 | 
| [12:23] | I’m nothing like him. | 我跟他一点不像 | 
| [12:27] | But that’s crazy, right? | 但这很疯狂吧 | 
| [12:29] | Like, who’s trying to fuck his nine-fingered old ass? | 谁会想操那个九指老淫魔 | 
| [12:32] | I’ve noticed you make jokes when you’re uncomfortable. | 我注意到你不自在时就会开玩笑 | 
| [12:35] | Oh, yeah? Let’s talk about your dad’s sex life, Doc. | 是吗 我们来谈谈你爸的性生活吧 医生 | 
| [12:39] | You want to change the subject, fine. | 你想换个话题 行 | 
| [12:41] | You have cleaning duty for a week. | 你这周要打扫卫生 | 
| [12:47] | Got a name for you, Lieutenant. | 查到个名字 警督 | 
| [12:48] | – Yeah? – Osito. | -是吗 -奥西托 | 
| [12:50] | That’s a name? | 这是人名 | 
| [12:51] | It’s a nickname. | 是昵称 | 
| [12:53] | So I’ve authorized 30 hours of OT since the murder, | 案发后 我已经批三十个小时的加班了 | 
| [12:55] | and you don’t have shit. | 你什么都没查出来 | 
| [12:57] | Hey, look, nobody’s talking about this guy. | 听着 没人谈论这个人 | 
| [12:59] | We’ve been busting heads all week, | 我们绞尽脑汁想一周了 | 
| [13:00] | and only one dude cops to knowing him? | 只有一个人承认认识他 | 
| [13:01] | What does that tell you? | 这说明了什么 | 
| [13:03] | Nothing. | 毫无意义 | 
| [13:05] | Tells me Osito’s a player. | 这说明奥西托是个重要人物 | 
| [13:06] | Come on, you don’t even have a real name for this chucklehead. | 得了吧 你连这个白痴的真名都不知道 | 
| [13:10] | Not yet. | 只是现在还没查到 | 
| [13:11] | “Not yet.” | “现在还没” | 
| [13:13] | I got the phone records from corrections. | 我弄到了惩教所的电话记录 | 
| [13:17] | Get to it. | 去查查 | 
| [13:20] | And the check engine light came on. | 发动机检查灯亮了 | 
| [13:23] | When’s the last time you got the oil changed? | 你最后一次换机油是什么时候 | 
| [13:26] | I don’t know. A while ago. | 不知道 有一阵子了 | 
| [13:29] | You have to do it every six months. | 每六个月需要换一次机油 | 
| [13:31] | Take it in today. | 今天把车开来 | 
| [13:39] | What about those dinosaur nuggets? | 那些恐龙鸡块呢 | 
| [13:41] | No, he’s totally over those now. | 不 他现在完全不喜欢了 | 
| [13:45] | You like that, baby? | 喜欢吗 宝贝 | 
| [13:47] | Yeah. | 喜欢 | 
| [13:48] | You like how I suck that cock? | 你喜欢我舔你的鸡巴吗 | 
| [13:51] | Yeah, baby, I love it. Take that cock. | 喜欢 宝贝 我很喜欢 吃下去 | 
| [13:55] | I’m gonna take it all. | 我要全部含进嘴里 | 
| [14:39] | Oh, yeah. | 爽 | 
| [14:40] | It’s so deep in my throat, baby. | 它插进我的喉咙了 插得好深 宝贝 | 
| [14:42] | Oh, man. | 天呐 | 
| [14:48] | You gonna come for me? | 你想射吗 | 
| [15:39] | You still want to chill? | 还想一起玩吗 | 
| [15:41] | You know this girl? | 你认识这个妹子 | 
| [15:43] | Yeah, that’s Krista Collins. | 认识 那是克里斯塔·柯林斯 | 
| [15:45] | – We came in around the same time. – Who is she? | -我们差不多时间进来的 -她是谁 | 
| [15:47] | I don’t know. Just some chick. | 不知道 某个妞 | 
| [15:48] | When did she leave? | 她什么时候走的 | 
| [15:50] | I don’t know. Like, two weeks ago. | 不知道 大概两周前 | 
| [15:52] | Two… What day? | 两… 哪天 | 
| [15:54] | Maybe Thursday? I don’t know. | 可能是周四 不记得了 | 
| [15:56] | Holy shit, Thursday. Are you sure? | 我操 周四 你确定吗 | 
| [15:58] | No, I’m not sure. Why? What is this about? | 不确定 怎么了 什么事 | 
| [16:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [16:13] | Hey, some girl’s having a seizure. | 有个妞癫痫发作了 | 
| [16:14] | The nurse told me to come get you. | 护士叫我来找你 | 
| [16:16] | What nurse, Sharon? | 哪个护士 莎伦吗 | 
| [16:17] | I don’t know. Yeah. The one with the brown hair? | 不知道 是吧 那个棕头发的 | 
| [16:19] | Yeah, Sharon. She’s been here three months already. | 是莎伦 她来这已经三个月了 | 
| [16:21] | It’s time she figured out how not to call me | 她应该学会遇到问题 | 
| [16:23] | every time she has a problem. | 不要每次都来找我了 | 
| [16:37] | Jesus, woman, close your tabs. | 天呐 女人 开这么多网页不关 | 
| [16:52] | 姓名 克里斯塔·柯林斯 状态 已出院 详情 入院15-2199K·柯林斯.pdf | |
| [16:59] | 日期 2019.7.23 病人姓名 克里斯塔·柯林斯 | |
| [17:04] | Oh, shit. | 我操 | 
| [18:06] | She’s severely weather beaten, right? | 她还真是饱经风霜 对吗 | 
| [18:31] | I know, Ma. | 我知道 妈 | 
| [18:32] | I know what it looks like. | 我知道这看上去像什么 | 
| [18:34] | But I… | 但我… | 
| [18:36] | I really am clean now, I swear to God. | 我现在真的戒了 我对天发誓 | 
| [18:37] | Krista, you got to be fucking kidding me. | 克里斯塔 你一定是在逗我吧 | 
| [18:40] | After what you did last time, you shouldn’t even be back in Wareham. | 上次那事后 你就根本不应该回威尔汉姆来 | 
| [18:44] | I know, I know. I’m sorry, I just… | 我知道 我知道 对不起 我… | 
| [18:47] | I was really fucked up, but I got 42 days now. | 我之前真的很惨 但现在我已经戒断四十二天了 | 
| [18:52] | Please, Ma. | 求你了 妈 | 
| [18:55] | I’m really trying to stay clean. | 我真的很努力不复吸 | 
| [18:59] | Please, I got nowhere else to go. | 求你了 我没有别的地方可去了 | 
| [19:04] | You need to get out of here before Markie sees you. | 你得在马奇看到你之前离开这里 | 
| [19:07] | Ma… | 妈 | 
| [19:08] | You need to go. | 你得走了 | 
| [19:25] | Good morning, Jackie. | 早安 杰姬 | 
| [19:26] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [19:28] | What time do we have one-on-one? | 一对一谈话是什么时候 | 
| [19:30] | 4:00? | 四点 | 
| [19:31] | Well then, we’ll talk at 4:00. | 那就四点再谈 | 
| [19:32] | Please, it’s kind of important. | 拜托了 这事很重要 | 
| [19:35] | Do you know of a resident named Krista Collins? | 你认识一个叫克里斯塔·柯林斯的病人吗 | 
| [19:37] | I can’t discuss my other patients. | 我不能跟你讨论我的其他病人 | 
| [19:39] | Even if she’s in trouble? | 即使她遇到麻烦了 | 
| [19:41] | What is this, Jackie? | 什么麻烦 杰姬 | 
| [19:45] | I told you about the body on the beach, right? | 我跟你说过我在海滩上发现了一具尸体 对吗 | 
| [19:47] | Well, I found something out, like… | 我发现了一些事… | 
| [19:50] | Maybe Krista Collins had something to do with it, | 或许克里斯塔和这事有关 | 
| [19:52] | and I feel like I feel like I need to look into that. | 我感觉我需要去调查一下 | 
| [19:58] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [20:00] | I think if you have information, you should call the police. | 我觉得如果你知道什么信息 应该联系警察 | 
| [20:03] | Okay, well, hold on. | 好吧 等等 | 
| [20:05] | What else do you think? | 你还有什么建议 | 
| [20:09] | I think you’re a newly sober alcoholic looking for something to fix on | 我觉得你是一个刚戒酒的患者 想找件事转移注意力 | 
| [20:12] | and that this is an obsession of the mind, | 这是一种精神上的瘾 | 
| [20:14] | just like the big book talks about. | 就像那本大书里讲的那样 | 
| [20:15] | Why does this always have to be about me being crazy? | 为什么什么都要扯到我精神不正常上 | 
| [20:16] | I mean, maybe I’m supposed to be doing this. | 或许我应该这么做 | 
| [20:18] | Like, why me, you know? | 就好像为什么偏偏是我 懂吗 | 
| [20:19] | Why did I find that body? | 为什么是我发现了那具尸体 | 
| [20:21] | – Maybe my purpose is to save this girl. – That’s very noble. | -或许我的目的是救这个女孩 -这样做很高尚 | 
| [20:25] | But there’s only one person you need to save, | 但你只需要救一个人 | 
| [20:27] | and it’s not Krista Collins. | 并不是克里斯塔·柯林斯 | 
| [20:28] | This isn’t some, like, bullshit teachable moment. | 这不是狗屁说教时间 | 
| [20:31] | This is real life. We’re talking about a murder. | 这是真实的人生 我们说的是一场凶杀案 | 
| [20:34] | Yes, and you’re not a cop. | 是 但你不是警察 | 
| [20:35] | I have investigations training. | 我接受过调查训练 | 
| [20:37] | Yeah, marine investigations. | 是海洋事故调查 | 
| [20:39] | I’m here voluntarily, and I can leave whenever the fuck I want. | 我是自愿来这的 我想什么时候走都行 | 
| [20:41] | You’re right. | 没错 | 
| [20:42] | You want to screw up your DUI case | 你想搞砸你的酒驾案子 | 
| [20:43] | and your job to play cops and robbers, be my guest. | 还有你扮演警察和强盗的工作 随你的便 | 
| [20:46] | You know what? Fuck you. | 知道吗 去你妈的 | 
| [20:48] | I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要你的批准 | 
| [20:51] | In my opinion, you leave now, you’re gonna drink. | 依我来看 你现在出去 就会接着酗酒 | 
| [21:20] | You look like ass. | 你气色真差 | 
| [21:22] | Yeah, well, the other guy looks like your ass. | 另一个人脸比你还臭 | 
| [21:29] | Good morning, Lieutenant. | 早上好 警督 | 
| [21:30] | Turns out, | 我查过了 | 
| [21:31] | Frankie Cuevas is not using the prison phones to discuss business. | 弗兰基·奎瓦斯没有用监狱电话谈生意 | 
| [21:36] | Nope, I know it was my idea. | 不 我知道这是我的主意 | 
| [21:39] | But I got another line on Osito I’m working on right now. | 但我现在在查另一条关于奥西托的线索 | 
| [21:43] | No, I’ll keep you in the loop. | 不 有进展我会通知你的 | 
| [21:45] | Hey, Renee. | 蕾妮 | 
| [21:51] | Oh, what’s up, little man? | 怎么了 小家伙 | 
| [21:53] | Look what I got you. | 看我给你带了什么 | 
| [21:54] | – That’s cool, huh? – See how your arm goes. | -很酷吧 -看看你的臂力怎么样 | 
| [21:57] | Huh? Look at that. | 真厉害啊 | 
| [21:59] | Nice throw, buddy. Go get it. | 扔得好 孩子 去捡回来吧 | 
| [22:03] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 | 
| [22:04] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:05] | How did you even find me? | 你到底怎么找到我的 | 
| [22:08] | It’s kind of what I do. | 我找个人还不容易吗 | 
| [22:10] | Renee? | 蕾妮 | 
| [22:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [22:16] | Relax. | 放松点 | 
| [22:17] | No one knows I’m a cop. | 没人知道我是警察 | 
| [22:19] | I’m just a guy taking a walk on the dunes. | 我只是个在沙丘上散步的人 | 
| [22:23] | Hey, listen, that thing we were talking about… | 听着 我们聊过的那个事 | 
| [22:25] | you had a really good instinct on that. | 你的直觉很准确 | 
| [22:28] | Great. | 挺好的 | 
| [22:29] | – So we’re even? – Almost. | -那我们扯平了 -差不多吧 | 
| [22:31] | I need you to introduce Osito to an undercover cop. | 我需要你把奥西托介绍给一位便衣警察 | 
| [22:33] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:36] | Who’s Osito? | 奥西托是谁 | 
| [22:38] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 | 
| [22:40] | I know you know the dude. Text him and set up a buy. | 我知道你认识那家伙 给他发短信 安排一次交易 | 
| [22:46] | You want me to do it? Give me your phone. | 你想让我来发吗 把手机给我 | 
| [22:47] | Okay, I fucking know the guy, all right? | 好吧 我认识他 行了吧 | 
| [22:49] | But I can’t today. | 但今天不行 | 
| [22:50] | I’m on a fucking field trip, and I’m working tonight. | 我正在参加室外活动 今晚还要工作 | 
| [22:53] | So, what, people don’t buy drugs during the day? | 那又怎样 人们白天就不买毒品了吗 | 
| [22:55] | Text him. | 给他发短信 | 
| [22:56] | We’ll do it after you drop off Frankie Jr. | 你送小弗兰基回家后我们再行动 | 
| [23:02] | Hey, I’ve seen your rap sheet. | 我看过你的犯罪记录 | 
| [23:05] | Possession, possession with intent, solicitation… | 私藏毒品 私藏毒品有意贩卖 卖淫 | 
| [23:07] | Yeah, you mind keeping your voice down? | 你能不能小声点 | 
| [23:09] | My point is, that was five years ago. | 我是说 那都是五年前的事了 | 
| [23:11] | You’re doing good. | 你做得很好 | 
| [23:14] | You’re doing really good. | 你做得真的很好 | 
| [23:18] | Frankie ain’t doing shit for you. | 弗兰基根本没有帮你 | 
| [23:21] | Or else you wouldn’t be dancing at Xavier’s. | 否则你就不会在泽维尔家跳舞了 | 
| [23:24] | I know they froze his assets, and that’s got to be real hard for you. | 我知道他们冻结了他的资产 这对你来说一定很难 | 
| [23:27] | But with Frankie away, you have a chance to do things different. | 但弗兰基不在 你就还有改过自新的机会 | 
| [23:30] | Now, what are you gonna do when he gets convicted? | 他要是被定罪了 你打算怎么办 | 
| [23:32] | Help me. Let me help you. | 帮助我 让我来帮你 | 
| [23:35] | I can be a real friend, Renee. | 我真的能帮到你 蕾妮 | 
| [23:39] | Right here, right now, you and me. | 此时此地 你和我 | 
| [23:41] | Let’s be friends. | 我们做朋友吧 | 
| [23:58] | $200 for electricity? | 电费200美元 | 
| [24:00] | Your arraignment’s Wednesday. | 你的提审是星期三 | 
| [24:01] | You need money for the lawyer? | 你需要钱请律师吗 | 
| [24:03] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 | 
| [24:04] | Need a ride to court? | 需要开车送你去法庭吗 | 
| [24:06] | Oh, fuck, I don’t have a car. | 妈的 我没有车 | 
| [24:09] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [24:10] | You think maybe you should’ve stayed there a little longer? | 你觉不觉得你应该在那里多待一会儿 | 
| [24:12] | No, that place sucked, all right? | 不 那地方糟透了 好吗 | 
| [24:16] | Don’t worry about it. I’m sober. That’s the point, right? | 别担心了 我戒了 这就够了不是吗 | 
| [24:20] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:22] | Come on, just tell me whatever it is. | 来吧 有事说事别憋着 | 
| [24:26] | I talked to Hunniker. | 我和亨尼克谈过了 | 
| [24:29] | I don’t think it’s gonna go your way. | 我觉得这事不会按你想的那样发展 | 
| [24:32] | What do you mean, like, I’m fired? | 你什么意思 是说我被开除了吗 | 
| [24:35] | He can’t fucking do that. | 他不能这么做 | 
| [24:37] | He’s the boss. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. | 他是老板 他想干什么就干什么 | 
| [24:39] | You know I’m the only person of color in the Northeast Division | 你知道我是东北区唯一的有色人种 | 
| [24:41] | and one of the only female agents? | 和少有的女探员吧 | 
| [24:43] | Come on, you’re the toughest chick I know. | 拜托 你是我认识的最坚韧的姑娘 | 
| [24:45] | You really got to play that card? | 你真的要拿这个说事吗 | 
| [24:47] | And then with the Spanish thing? | 还有什么西班牙裔的事 | 
| [24:49] | You got to admit, with all the quotas and shit, | 你得承认 这个人种定额制什么的 | 
| [24:51] | it’s probably helped you more than it’s hurt you. | 对你的帮助可能比对你的伤害要大 | 
| [24:53] | Jesus Christ, Ed, would you just admit you voted for Trump? | 天哪 艾德 你干脆承认你投了特朗普得了 | 
| [24:56] | I voted for Gary Johnson. | 我投的是加里·约翰逊 | 
| [25:01] | Get the fuck out of here, all right? | 你快滚吧好吗 | 
| [25:03] | I got to start figuring out my life. | 我得好好想想往后日子怎么过了 | 
| [25:11] | Maybe you can figure out how to make it to one of those meetings. | 也许你该想想要不要去参加互助会 | 
| [25:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 行 行 行 | 
| [25:17] | Thanks, Ed. | 谢了 艾德 | 
| [25:34] | Krista Collins… | 克里斯塔·柯林斯 | 
| [25:46] | The number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected, | 您拨打的号码已更改 无法接通 | 
| [25:49] | or is no longer in service. | 或已经停机 | 
| [25:51] | Please check the number and dial again. | 请检查号码后重新拨号 | 
| [25:54] | Holy shit. | 天啊 | 
| [26:10] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 | 
| [26:17] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [26:19] | I know she doesn’t look like it, | 我知道她看起来不像 | 
| [26:20] | but Trooper Babcock here is actually a professional. | 但这位巴布科克警官其实是个专业人士 | 
| [26:24] | Fuck off, Ray. | 你就扯吧 雷 | 
| [26:26] | You’re gonna use this for the buy. | 你要用这个交易 | 
| [26:28] | So I’m the one giving him the money. | 所以是我来给他钱 | 
| [26:30] | No one’s getting arrested today. I want you to remember that. | 今天不会实施抓捕 希望你记住这一点 | 
| [26:32] | – The goal here… – Fuck. | -我们的目的 -该死 | 
| [26:34] | …is for us to form a long-term relationship with him. | 是要和他建立长期的关系 | 
| [26:37] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [26:39] | They’re gonna be listening on an open cell line. | 他们会在不加密的电话线路上监听 | 
| [26:41] | All you have to do is introduce me to Osito, | 你只要把我介绍给奥西托就行了 | 
| [26:44] | then ask if I can just text him myself next time. | 然后问他 我下次能不能自己发短信给他 | 
| [26:46] | It’s a piece of cake, right? | 很简单 对吧 | 
| [26:48] | Yeah, for you guys. | 对你们来说当然简单了 | 
| [26:51] | Well, how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 | 
| [26:52] | I look good, right? | 我看上去不错 是吧 | 
| [26:54] | I look good, I’m wearing athleisure, and I’m making it work. | 我看上去不错 我穿着运动衣 看上去还不错 | 
| [26:56] | This is a fitted sweatpant. | 这可是修身运动裤 | 
| [27:02] | Remember that time at the club when Andre left with that ho? | 记得那时在酒吧安德烈和个妓女走了吗 | 
| [27:06] | Bitch left us with no ride. | 那贱人连车都没给我们留 | 
| [27:08] | See? You’re a natural. | 看 你有天赋的 | 
| [27:09] | – That’s all it is. You got it. – Okay, okay. | -就这样 你可以的 -好的 好的 | 
| [27:10] | You’re in it. She’s in it. | 你可以的 她可以的 | 
| [27:13] | 20 minutes out. | 他还有20分钟到 | 
| [27:15] | There you go. | 走吧 | 
| [27:17] | You got this. | 你可以的 | 
| [27:33] | Leslie, talk to me. What’s going on over there? | 莱斯莉 跟我说说 那边怎么样了 | 
| [27:35] | Check out the black SUV that just pulled in. | 发现一辆黑色SUV刚停下 | 
| [27:39] | We got a black Chevy Suburban, extra large, | 我们看见了一辆雪弗兰郊区 加大号 | 
| [27:43] | Mass plates, 7-7-Papa-8-Bravo-5. | 马萨诸塞州车牌 77P8R5 | 
| [27:47] | Registration’s coming back | 车辆登记证显示 | 
| [27:48] | to a 90-year-old white woman on Nantucket. | 是位住在楠塔基特岛的90岁白人妇女 | 
| [27:51] | That’s Osito. | 是奥西托 | 
| [27:53] | That’s my guy. | 那是我的人 | 
| [27:55] | We’re going in. | 我们要进去了 | 
| [28:14] | What up, O? | 你好啊 O | 
| [28:18] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [28:21] | Oh, Osito, this is my friend Leslie. | 奥西托 这是我朋友莱斯莉 | 
| [28:23] | Leslie, Osito. | 莱斯莉 奥西托 | 
| [28:25] | Yo, what kind of name is that? | 那是什么名字 | 
| [28:28] | You didn’t say you was bringing nobody. | 你没说你要带人 | 
| [28:30] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [28:33] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 | 
| [28:36] | What she want? | 她想干嘛 | 
| [28:38] | I want to cop some motherfucking dope is what I want. | 我就想搞点毒品 | 
| [28:41] | Jesus Christ, can maybe that happen soon? | 天啊 能快点吗 | 
| [28:44] | I wouldn’t let my bitch talk like that. | 我不会让我的女人这么跟我说话 | 
| [28:47] | I know Frankie wouldn’t either. | 我知道弗兰基也不会 | 
| [28:48] | Look, give me a break, all right? | 听着 省省吧 好吗 | 
| [28:49] | Frankie’s not here. | 弗兰基不在这 | 
| [28:52] | He know you getting high? | 他知道你在吸毒吗 | 
| [28:54] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [28:55] | Doesn’t need to either. | 也不需要知道 | 
| [28:57] | This is some bullshit. Should I just call my other guy? | 真是废话一堆 要不我找别人吧 | 
| [29:01] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 | 
| [29:03] | Leslie. | 莱斯莉 | 
| [29:05] | How you know ‘Nee? | 你怎么认识妮的 | 
| [29:07] | We used to work together at a place. | 我们以前在一个地方工作 | 
| [29:08] | What place was that, junkiebitches.Com? | 什么地方 嗑药婊子网吗 | 
| [29:11] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 | 
| [29:13] | Okay, dude, you got something for me or what? | 好吧 兄弟 你到底有东西没啊 | 
| [29:17] | Don’t ever bring no one around I don’t know. | 别带我不认识的人过来 | 
| [29:22] | Get the fuck out of my car. | 从我车上滚下去 | 
| [29:27] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的吗 -对 真的 | 
| [29:30] | That’s fucked up. | 真操蛋 | 
| [29:38] | This motherfucker’s smart. | 这混蛋真聪明 | 
| [29:40] | Sorry, guys, I couldn’t close it. | 对不起 伙计们 我搞定不了 | 
| [29:43] | No, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不 不 不 等等 等等 | 
| [29:47] | Don’t move. | 别动 | 
| [29:48] | Ray, what you doing, man? | 雷 你要做什么 兄弟 | 
| [30:05] | Remy’s? | 雷米家的吗 | 
| [30:38] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事 | 
| [30:52] | Oh, Fred, hey. | 弗莱德 | 
| [30:53] | I need the rent today. | 你今天得交房租了 | 
| [30:55] | – Actually, the Wi-Fi just went out, so… – It’s not out. | -事实上 无线网刚才断了 -不是没断 | 
| [30:58] | I changed the password. | 我改了密码 | 
| [30:59] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [31:00] | This isn’t the Provincetown Public Library. | 这里不是普罗温斯敦公共图书馆 | 
| [31:02] | – No rent, no Wi-Fi. – Come on, man. | -不交房租就断网 -别啊 兄弟 | 
| [31:04] | Cut me some slack. I’ve had a really tough week. | 再宽限我一下吧 我这周真的不好过 | 
| [31:06] | This is going to be news to you, Jacqueline, | 你也许刚刚知道 杰奎琳 | 
| [31:08] | but your life choices are not my problem. | 但你的人生抉择与我无关 | 
| [31:11] | Really, Fred? | 认真的吗 弗莱德 | 
| [31:12] | I’ll give you till the end of the week. | 给你宽限到这周末 | 
| [31:14] | Fred, come on, I took your fucking cat to the vet | 弗莱德 得了吧 你去罗马时 | 
| [31:16] | when you were in Rome! | 是我带你那只该死的猫去看兽医的 | 
| [31:17] | Because you forgot to give her her goddamn kidney medication. | 因为你忘了喂它吃肾药 | 
| [31:19] | – She was in renal failure. – Fine! | -她有肾衰竭 -好 | 
| [31:21] | You want your fucking money, Fred? Here. | 你他妈想要钱 弗莱德 给 | 
| [31:29] | Here, take your fucking money. There you go. | 给 拿着你的臭钱 拿去 | 
| [31:31] | Fuck off, ’cause I cannot deal with you right now. | 滚吧 因为我现在没功夫管你 | 
| [31:34] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [31:36] | – God… – You okay? | -天啊 -你还好吗 | 
| [31:37] | Fuck off! | 滚 | 
| [31:39] | God! | 天啊 | 
| [32:17] | So, at this time, we’d like to welcome any newcomers | 这次 我们想欢迎 | 
| [32:21] | in their first 30 days of sobriety. | 戒酒30天的新人 | 
| [32:23] | Would any newcomers like to come up here | 有新人想到这来 | 
| [32:24] | and introduce themselves? | 介绍一下自己吗 | 
| [32:29] | Oh, excellent. | 很好 | 
| [32:37] | I’m Brian. I’m an alcoholic. | 我是布莱恩 我有酒瘾 | 
| [32:40] | Hi, Brian. | 嗨 布莱恩 | 
| [32:49] | – Hey, give me one of those. – Fuck off. You quit. | -给我一根 -一边待着 你戒了 | 
| [32:51] | – Come on, I can have one. – No, you can’t. | -来吧 抽一根没事 -不 不行 | 
| [32:56] | I didn’t even know you were sober. | 我都不知道你戒了 | 
| [32:58] | I got three months, kid. | 我已经戒了三个月了 孩子 | 
| [33:00] | – Nine days. – Wow, that’s great. | -九天 -不错啊 | 
| [33:03] | You know you’re, like, the only person I know who doesn’t drink? | 你是我认识的唯一一个不喝酒的人 | 
| [33:07] | Hey, you want to be my sponsor? | 你想做我的担保人吗 | 
| [33:09] | Fuck, no, I’m a piece of shit. | 不 我就是个垃圾 | 
| [33:11] | – Besides, I’m a dude. – I’m a dyke. | -而且我还是个男的 -我是女同性恋 | 
| [33:16] | Whatever, man. I don’t need a sponsor. | 随便了 我不需要担保人 | 
| [33:20] | Hey, I heard you went to treatment. | 我听说你去治疗了 | 
| [33:24] | Still doing outpatient? | 你还是门诊病人吗 | 
| [33:25] | Nah, I kind of just left. | 我离开了 | 
| [33:27] | There was this thing. | 出了点事情 | 
| [33:29] | It’s actually kind of fucked up. | 事实上一团糟 | 
| [33:32] | What? You know you can tell me. I don’t give a shit. | 什么 你可以跟我说说 我不在乎 | 
| [33:39] | All right. I mean, it’s kind of crazy, but… | 好吧 我是说 有点疯狂 但 | 
| [33:43] | You know I found that dead girl on the beach? | 你知道我在沙滩上发现了那个死去的女孩吧 | 
| [33:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [33:47] | So I found this picture of another chick in rehab, | 我在康复所里发现了另一个姑娘的照片 | 
| [33:50] | and I think it’s connected, | 我觉得她们之间有关联 | 
| [33:51] | and it feels like I got to do something to save this girl | 感觉我得做点什么去拯救这女孩 | 
| [33:55] | or whatever. I don’t know. | 诸如此类 我也不知道 | 
| [33:58] | – Is that crazy? – Yeah. Yeah, it’s crazy. | -这很疯狂吗 -嗯 挺疯狂的 | 
| [34:00] | You know you’re a fish cop, right? | 你知道你是渔警吧 | 
| [34:02] | Yeah, so? | 嗯 那又怎样 | 
| [34:04] | Hey, look, if I was your sponsor, | 听着 如果我是你的担保人 | 
| [34:05] | I’d tell you to get your ass in meetings | 我会让你去参加互助会 | 
| [34:06] | and work on getting your job back. | 努力拿回你的工作 | 
| [34:08] | You don’t need to be saving some girl | 你不需要去救一个 | 
| [34:09] | who probably doesn’t need saving, | 可能不需要拯救的女孩 | 
| [34:10] | who’s probably getting high right fucking now. | 她说不定现在正在嗑药呢 | 
| [34:13] | ‘Cause that’s how we do, you know? | 因为我们瘾君子就那样 你懂吧 | 
| [34:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [34:19] | You know, when I first came in, my sponsor said, | 我刚来的时候 我的担保人说 | 
| [34:20] | “Buy yourself a suit, | 去买套西装 | 
| [34:21] | ’cause you’re gonna be going to a lot of funerals.” | 因为你会参加很多葬礼 | 
| [34:25] | Most people don’t get sober. | 大多数人都戒不掉 | 
| [34:27] | We’re the lucky ones, you feel me? | 我们是幸运的 你懂吗 | 
| [34:30] | Yeah, I feel you. | 嗯 我懂 | 
| [34:33] | Yo, you want to grab some food? | 你想去吃点东西吗 | 
| [34:35] | Nah, I’m seeing Donna now. | 不了 我要去见唐娜 | 
| [34:37] | Oh, yeah, you two getting’ it in? | 你们俩又复合了吗 | 
| [34:38] | Working on it, kid. | 在努力中 | 
| [34:56] | So don’t be mad, but my mom took Mackayleigh | 别生气 我妈带麦凯利 | 
| [35:00] | to get her ears pierced. | 去打耳洞了 | 
| [35:03] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 | 
| [35:05] | Actually, you know what? I’m gonna get her some rocks. | 知道吗 我要送她一些钻石 | 
| [35:09] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [35:10] | – Business is that good? – Yeah, it’s pretty good. | -生意有这么好 -确实很好 | 
| [35:15] | What is business? | 做的什么生意 | 
| [35:19] | Don’t start, Donna, please. | 别这样 唐娜 拜托 | 
| [35:21] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 | 
| [35:26] | Thanks for coming on a walk with me. | 谢谢你陪我散步 | 
| [35:29] | Thank you for assembling the crib. | 谢谢你组装婴儿床 | 
| [35:34] | You sure you don’t want to get a drink or something? | 你确定不想去喝一杯吗 | 
| [35:36] | What, you think all it takes is a few drinks, you’ll get it in? | 你觉得喝几杯就能跟我上床吗 | 
| [35:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [35:40] | Oh, we’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 | 
| [35:43] | I remember the first time we kissed. | 我记得我们第一次接吻 | 
| [35:45] | It was at the junior prom, | 是在高三舞会上 | 
| [35:46] | and you were drinking OE, remember that? | 你当时在喝OE啤酒 记得吗 | 
| [35:48] | I remember. | 记得 | 
| [35:50] | You had a huge boner. You didn’t think I noticed. | 你硬得不行 以为我没注意到 | 
| [35:58] | I know I fucked shit up with us. | 我知道我搞砸了我们的关系 | 
| [36:02] | But I miss you. | 但我很想你 | 
| [36:04] | And I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:09] | I want to be together. | 我想和你在一起 | 
| [36:29] | I’m not ready. I’m sorry. | 我还没准备好 抱歉 | 
| [36:32] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [36:33] | Just don’t mind this huge boner. | 别管我坚硬的大屌 | 
| [36:39] | When do you think you’ll be ready? | 你觉得你什么时候能准备好 | 
| [36:40] | Oh, my God. Get the fuck out of here. | 天 给我滚吧 | 
| [36:53] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 | 
| [36:55] | That was… | 刚才 | 
| [36:57] | that was kind of fun. | 挺有意思的 | 
| [36:58] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [37:00] | I think maybe I’m awesome at going undercover. | 我想或许我很擅长卧底 | 
| [37:03] | No, you did good. | 你做得很棒 | 
| [37:05] | I’m really proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 | 
| [37:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [37:10] | Except you didn’t get what you wanted. | 只是你没得到你想要的 | 
| [37:13] | Not yet. | 暂时没有而已 | 
| [37:16] | So listen. | 听着 | 
| [37:17] | I know the pay sucks, but the | 我知道薪水不怎样 但是 | 
| [37:20] | Commonwealth of Massachusetts would like to buy you dinner. | 马萨诸塞州想要请你吃晚餐 | 
| [37:26] | I really have to get to work. | 我得去上班了 | 
| [37:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [37:31] | – Another time. – Yeah, yeah, no, I get it. | -改天吧 -嗯 我懂 | 
| [37:33] | – Yeah, okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -嗯 | 
| [37:38] | I should probably… | 我多半该 | 
| [37:39] | Yeah, get out of here. | 嗯 走吧 | 
| [37:42] | Yeah. Bye. | 嗯 拜 | 
| [38:37] | Fuck it. | 不管了 | 
| [39:03] | Don’t do it. | 别去 | 
| [39:07] | Don’t be a fucking asshole. | 别这么混蛋 | 
| [39:41] | All right, guys, let’s give it up for Candy. | 各位 掌声送给坎蒂 | 
| [39:56] | Next up, we’ve got Cinnamon. | 下一个上场的是西罗门 | 
| [40:00] | Osito? | 奥西托 | 
| [40:03] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [40:04] | What you think? | 你说呢 | 
| [40:05] | I want to get a dance. | 我想请人跳舞 | 
| [40:08] | Let me get Dakota. | 我去叫达科他过来 | 
| [40:10] | Thick-ass Brazilian girl. | 翘臀巴西女 | 
| [40:12] | – You’ll love her. – Nah. | -你会喜欢她的 -不 | 
| [40:14] | I want to get a dance from you. | 我想请你给我跳舞 | 
| [40:18] | I don’t think Frankie would like that. | 弗兰基不会高兴的 | 
| [40:23] | It’s like you said, Frankie’s not here. | 如你所说 弗兰基不在 | 
| [40:26] | I’m here. | 我在 | 
| [40:28] | So we doing this or what? | 所以你跳还是不跳 | 
| [40:54] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [40:56] | Got your dance. | 给你跳了 | 
| [41:07] | I should beat your ass for bringing that junkie bitch around me. | 你带那个吸毒婊子过来 我给揍你一顿的 | 
| [41:09] | Get the fuck off me. | 放开我 | 
| [41:14] | How long you been getting high? | 你吸毒多久了 | 
| [41:15] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 | 
| [41:17] | I told Frankie I’d watch out for you. | 我跟弗兰基说我会密切注意你 | 
| [41:19] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [41:20] | That’s what this is? | 就是这样吗 | 
| [41:22] | You looking out for me? | 你在照顾我 | 
| [41:23] | You’re the mother of his kid. | 你是他孩子的妈 | 
| [41:24] | He needs to hear that you’re okay, that you’re holding up. | 他需要知道你没事 你在坚持 | 
| [41:27] | I’m out here on my own, all right? | 我孤苦无依 好吗 | 
| [41:29] | Frankie’s not doing shit for me. | 弗兰基根本没为我做任何事 | 
| [41:31] | That chick… | 那小妞 | 
| [41:32] | yeah, we have some guy | 有个男的 | 
| [41:34] | who pays us to do girl-on-girl for him, all right? | 花钱雇我们给他表演拉拉做爱 | 
| [41:36] | Sometimes I like to get high before I eat out her pussy. | 有时我喜欢在舔她妹妹前嗑点药 | 
| [41:39] | Takes the fucking edge off. | 让自己放松 | 
| [41:42] | So you want to tell Frankie I been fucking around, using, | 你想告诉弗兰基我在乱来 嗑药 | 
| [41:44] | I don’t give a shit. | 我根本不在乎 | 
| [42:18] | Hey, girl. | 好啊 | 
| [42:20] | Jack and Diet? | 杰克·丹尼威士忌加健怡可乐 | 
| [42:21] | Just Diet. | 只要健怡可乐 | 
| [42:23] | Don’t ask. | 别问 | 
| [42:27] | Listen, you hear anything else about that dead girl? | 那个 关于那个死去姑娘你有听说什么吗 | 
| [42:31] | No. | 没有 | 
| [42:32] | But everyone knows it was about drugs. | 但人人都知道是跟毒品有关 | 
| [42:34] | My little nephew Ronnie’s bragging he used to deal | 我的小侄子罗尼在吹嘘他以前 | 
| [42:36] | to her dealer or something up in Barnstable. | 在巴恩斯特布给她的毒贩子供货 | 
| [42:40] | These kids. | 这些小孩 | 
| [42:41] | Yeah, well, little Ronnie should probably shut the fuck up. | 小罗尼多半该闭嘴 | 
| [42:44] | Right? | 是吧 | 
| [42:45] | God bless him. | 上帝保佑他 | 
| [42:45] | If he lives to 25, it’ll be a miracle. | 如果他能活到25年刑满释放 那就是奇迹了 | 
| [42:48] | What about this girl? | 那这个姑娘呢 | 
| [42:51] | Seen her? | 见过她吗 | 
| [42:53] | I don’t think so. | 没有 | 
| [42:55] | But I’ll tell you one thing. | 但我跟你说件事 | 
| [42:56] | Those freckles are like chocolate sprinkles | 那些雀斑就像香草冰淇淋上的 | 
| [42:59] | on vanilla ice cream. | 巧克力粉 | 
| [43:01] | You know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 | 
| [43:07] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 | 
| [43:09] | Oh, I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 | 
| [43:12] | – Okay. – Sorry, I mean you can stay. | -好吧 -抱歉 你可以留下 | 
| [43:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [43:19] | You from around here? | 你是本地人吗 | 
| [43:20] | Yeah, yeah. You? | 是的 你呢 | 
| [43:22] | Hyannis. I’m just down for the night. | 我是海恩尼斯的 只是今晚到这边来 | 
| [43:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [43:31] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [43:32] | I’m just a little fucked up right now, | 只是我现在生活有点乱 | 
| [43:35] | and everything’s kind of crazy. | 一切都有点疯狂 | 
| [43:38] | We don’t have to talk about it. | 我们不必谈 | 
| [44:24] | {\an4\fscx62\fscy65 | \move(225.72,93.333,223.98,101.44,20,3190)\frz353.8}普罗温斯敦凶杀案 还是没有线索 | 
| [45:18] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 | 
| [45:19] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [45:21] | You wore me out. | 你让我累坏了 | 
| [45:25] | What do you got going on today? | 你今天有什么计划 | 
| [45:28] | Nothing much. | 没什么 | 
| [45:30] | What’d you have in mind? | 你呢 | 
| [45:32] | I was wondering if maybe | 我在想你能不能 | 
| [45:34] | you would give me a ride up to Barnstable. | 开车送我去巴恩斯特布 | 
| [45:38] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [45:42] | We got a hit on the prints obtained during the controlled buy. | 我们在卧底交易里获取的指纹有了结果 | 
| [45:45] | They matched with a Dominican-Haitian dual citizen | 跟一个多米尼加海地双国籍的人相匹配 | 
| [45:48] | by the name of Emmanuel Delgado, | 名叫伊曼纽尔·德尔加多 | 
| [45:50] | AKA Edmonton Vargas, AKA Osito. | 也就是埃德蒙顿·瓦尔加斯 也就是奥西托 | 
| [45:53] | Came to East Boston as a kid. | 小时候来到东波士顿 | 
| [45:55] | He was deported in 2017 after a trafficking bust. | 他在2017年因为走私毒品而被驱逐出境 | 
| [45:58] | Apparently he’s back, and he’s working for Frankie Cuevas. | 显然他回来了 他在为弗兰基·奎瓦斯效力 | 
| [46:01] | We’re looking at him for the Sherry Henry murder. | 我们认为他是雪莉·亨利案子的嫌疑人 | 
| [46:04] | Good work, gentlemen. | 干得漂亮 各位 | 
| [46:29] | I guess congratulations are in order. | 我想我该恭喜你 | 
| [46:32] | – Just doing my job. – Don’t be modest. | -只是在做我的份内事而已 -别谦虚 | 
| [46:34] | Osito’s gonna take you all the way to the DEA. | 奥西托会让你到缉毒局工作 | 
| [46:36] | It’s not about me. | 这跟我无关 | 
| [46:38] | I told Sherry I’d keep her safe. | 我跟雪莉说我会保护她的安全 | 
| [46:41] | Isn’t it always about you, Ray? | 难道不总是跟你有关吗 雷 | 
| [46:43] | Oh, do we need an airing of grievances here? | 是需要诉苦吗 | 
| [46:46] | I just don’t want you to fuck up this case. | 我只是不想你搞砸这案子 | 
| [46:48] | How am I gonna do that? | 我要怎么搞砸 | 
| [46:49] | By banging her. | 跟她上床 | 
| [46:51] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [46:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [46:54] | ‘Cause this Captain Save-A-Ho routine, I remember it. | 因为这个”队长救妓女”的戏码 我记得很清楚 | 
| [46:57] | And I remember how sad it was for you | 我记得最后发现我不需要拯救的时候 | 
| [46:58] | when it turned out I didn’t need saving. | 你有多难过 | 
| [47:05] | It’s always gonna turn out badly. | 结果总是会很糟糕 | 
| [47:22] | Look who it is. | 瞧瞧谁来了 | 
| [47:24] | My new best friend. | 我的新闺蜜 | 
| [47:25] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [47:27] | Didn’t we do that yesterday? | 昨天不是谈过了吗 | 
| [47:31] | All right. | 行 | 
| [47:32] | Gonna have to pay for some drinks, then. | 那你就得买单了 | 
| [47:36] | Get the lady whatever she wants. | 她想要什么就给她什么 | 
| [47:38] | Dom Pérignon. | 唐·佩里侬干型香槟王 | 
| [47:43] | So what’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [47:46] | I need to know why Osito came to see you last night. | 我要知道为什么奥西托昨晚来见你 | 
| [47:48] | – What, are you spying on me? – Doing my job. | -你在监视我吗 -做我的工作 | 
| [47:51] | Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. | 你就自欺欺人吧 | 
| [47:56] | You know, just when I was starting to think you were a nice guy… | 就在我开始以为你是个好人的时候 | 
| [48:00] | But you’re not, are you? | 但你不是 对吗 | 
| [48:01] | You’re just a weird, lonely stalker | 你只是个古怪 寂寞的跟踪者 | 
| [48:03] | who has a thing for strippers. | 喜欢脱衣舞娘 | 
| [48:06] | This isn’t a personal call, Renee. | 我不是来找你闲谈的 蕾妮 | 
| [48:09] | Why was Osito here? | 奥西托为何而来 | 
| [48:10] | Because he wanted a fucking lap dance, all right? | 因为他想要一支大腿舞 | 
| [48:12] | – Did you give him one? – That’s none of your business. | -你给他跳了吗 -跟你无关 | 
| [48:14] | Well, your business is my business now, Renee. | 现在你的事就是我的事了 蕾妮 | 
| [48:17] | I need to know why Osito was here and what you two discussed. | 我要知道奥西托为何而来 你们说了什么 | 
| [48:20] | And I need to leave here 100% reassured | 我要百分百确保 | 
| [48:21] | that you did not alert my target to an ongoing investigation. | 你没有警告我调查的目标 | 
| [48:24] | Now, can you do that? | 你能做到吗 | 
| [48:27] | You think I’m telling Osito that I’m talking to a cop? | 你觉得我会跟奥斯托说我在和警察交谈吗 | 
| [48:32] | You know what Frankie would do if he found out? | 你知道要是弗兰基知道的话会怎么做吗 | 
| [48:34] | He’d fucking kill me, all right? | 他会杀了我 | 
| [48:37] | So, no, I didn’t tell him shit. | 所以我什么都没跟他说 | 
| [48:40] | I don’t give a fuck if you believe me, all right? | 我不在乎你信不信我 | 
| [48:42] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有三长两短的 | 
| [48:45] | Is that what you said to Sherry Henry? | 你是这么跟雪莉·亨利说的吗 | 
| [48:50] | Go fuck yourself, Ray. | 去死吧 雷 | 
| [48:51] | We’re done. | 我们说完了 | 
| [48:54] | All right, we’re gonna step it up here at Xavier’s. | 让我们点燃泽维尔的热情 | 
| [48:56] | Let’s welcome Candy to the main stage. | 欢迎坎蒂到主舞台 | 
| [49:21] | Yeah, I think it’s right here. | 应该就是这了 | 
| [49:24] | What are you doing here, again? | 话说你来这干什么 | 
| [49:26] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 | 
| [49:28] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点联系你 | 
| [49:30] | Sure. | 嗯 | 
| [49:49] | Yeah? | 什么事 | 
| [49:51] | My name’s Jackie. | 我叫杰姬 | 
| [49:52] | I’m a friend of Sherry’s. Is it cool if I come in? | 我是雪莉的朋友 我能进来吗 | 
| [49:55] | You holding? | 你有东西吗 | 
| [49:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [49:58] | Oh, no. God, no. I’m sorry. | 不 我没有 抱歉 | 
| [50:03] | Cute baby. | 宝宝很可爱 | 
| [50:07] | Who are you, again? | 你是谁来着 | 
| [50:09] | I’m a friend of Sherry’s. | 我是雪莉的朋友 | 
| [50:11] | I know her through Ronnie. | 我通过罗尼跟她认识的 | 
| [50:13] | Ronnie’s cool. | 罗尼很好 | 
| [50:15] | Yeah, yeah. Ronnie’s cool. | 嗯 罗尼很好 | 
| [50:22] | Can you take her? | 你能抱着她吗 | 
| [50:24] | I need a smoke. | 我要抽烟 | 
| [50:25] | Yeah, okay. | 好 | 
| [50:26] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [50:36] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 | 
| [50:39] | Bella. | 贝拉 | 
| [50:43] | So it really sucks about Sherry, huh? | 雪莉的事很糟糕 是吧 | 
| [50:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [50:48] | Sherry was cool. | 雪莉人挺好的 | 
| [50:49] | So do you know her friend Krista, too? | 你也认识她朋友克里斯塔吗 | 
| [50:52] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [50:54] | Krista. | 克里斯塔 | 
| [50:55] | Sherry’s friend, blonde girl? | 雪莉的朋友 金发女 | 
| [50:57] | Freckles? | 长雀斑的那个 | 
| [50:59] | No, I don’t know her. | 不 我不认识她 | 
| [51:03] | You’re wearing her earrings. | 你戴着她的耳环 | 
| [51:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [51:08] | Yeah, I forgot. | 我忘了 | 
| [51:10] | Yeah, she was here. | 她之前来过这 | 
| [51:12] | Oh, yeah? With Sherry? | 是吗 跟雪莉一起 | 
| [51:16] | She just got out of rehab. | 她刚从康复所出来 | 
| [51:18] | It’s like, go fuck yourself, you know? | 真的很奇葩 | 
| [51:20] | Wait, so she was staying here, like, what, a couple weeks ago? | 所以几周前她住在这吗 | 
| [51:23] | ‘Cause I been trying to call her, you know? | 因为我一直想要联系她 | 
| [51:26] | Who was staying here? | 谁住在这 | 
| [51:27] | Krista, Sherry’s friend. | 克里斯塔 雪莉的朋友 | 
| [51:30] | Shut the fuck up, Lisa. | 闭嘴 丽莎 | 
| [51:31] | – I never saw her here. – You shut up. | -我从没在这见过她 -你才闭嘴 | 
| [51:33] | You’re fucking retarded. | 你个傻逼 | 
| [51:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [51:38] | I’m a friend of Sherry’s. | 我是雪莉的朋友 | 
| [51:40] | You’re a friend of Sherry’s? | 你是雪莉的朋友 | 
| [51:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [51:43] | You a cop? | 你警察吗 | 
| [51:45] | – No. – I wouldn’t let a cop in. | -不是 -我不会放警察进来的 | 
| [51:47] | She knows Ronnie. | 她认识罗尼 | 
| [51:48] | So why are you here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [51:50] | You know, I think she might be hungry. | 我想她饿了 | 
| [51:52] | You want to nurse her or something? | 你要给她喂奶吗 | 
| [51:53] | She doesn’t want anything that comes out of those skank-ass tits. | 她才不想要喝那婊子的奶呢 | 
| [51:56] | Fuck off, Rory. | 滚 罗瑞 | 
| [51:57] | What are you, a fucking snitch? | 你是告密者吗 | 
| [51:59] | – What? – You wearing a wire? | -什么 -你身上有窃听器吗 | 
| [52:00] | – No. I told you, I’m a friend of Sherry’s, okay? – And Ronnie. | -没 我说了 我是雪莉朋友 -也是罗尼的 | 
| [52:03] | Shut the fuck up, Lisa! | 闭嘴 丽莎 | 
| [52:04] | And do something with this fucking baby! | 快管管那该死的小孩 | 
| [52:06] | Hey, you know what? I’m just gonna go. | 算了 我还是走吧 | 
| [52:08] | I’m gonna go, okay? | 我这就走 | 
| [52:44] | You have reached the CCINU voice mail. | 这里是CCINU的语音信箱 | 
| [52:46] | To dial by name directly, press 1… | 如要直接拨通对象 请按1 | 
| [52:48] | – Come on. Fuck you. – … or wait for the tone | -搞错没有 操 -或者等提示声 | 
| [52:50] | to leave a message in our general mailbox. | 在我们的信箱里留言 | 
| [52:53] | Hi, This is Jackie Quinones. I’m the one who found Sherry Henry. | 嗨 我是杰姬·吉诺内斯 就是我找到雪莉·亨利的 | 
| [52:56] | Please tell Ray Abruzzo to call me back. | 请叫雷·阿布雷佐回我电话 | 
| [53:11] | Hey, you got a second? | 你有空吗 | 
| [53:13] | Jack, what’s up? What are you doing here? | 小杰 什么事 你怎么来了 | 
| [53:15] | I was right. She was fucking there. | 我是对的 她去过那 | 
| [53:17] | Who was where? | 谁去过哪 | 
| [53:18] | Krista, Sherry’s friend. She was there. | 克里斯塔 雪莉的朋友 她去过那 | 
| [53:19] | She was at Sherry’s house the day of the murder. | 凶案当天她就在雪莉家 | 
| [53:21] | And they were wearing the same necklaces. They lied to me. | 她们戴着同样的项链 她们骗了我 | 
| [53:24] | They said that she wasn’t, but she was there, | 她们说她没去过 但她去过 | 
| [53:25] | ’cause the chick was wearing the orange earrings. | 因为那女的戴着橙色耳环 | 
| [53:27] | And I called her, and her phone was disconnected. | 我给她打了电话 无法接通 | 
| [53:29] | – I know something’s up, man. – This shit again. | -我知道有蹊跷 -又来了 | 
| [53:31] | I think she’s dead, Junior. | 我想她死了 小迈 | 
| [53:33] | I fucking think the same people killed her. | 我认为同一伙人杀了她 | 
| [53:35] | And if they didn’t kill her, then she’s in big fucking trouble. | 如果他们没杀她 她肯定陷入了大麻烦 | 
| [53:39] | All right, look, why don’t you come on board | 那你到船上来 | 
| [53:41] | and we’ll talk about it, yeah? | 我们好好谈谈 | 
| [53:42] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 行 | 
| [53:44] | I’ll give you a hand. Watch your step. | 我扶你 小心脚下 |