时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Krista’s friend Sherry was shot in the head last week, | 克里斯塔朋友雪莉上周被爆头 |
[00:08] | and nobody gives a fuck, no one except me. | 没人在乎 只有我在乎 |
[00:10] | Where are you on your white whale? | 你的白鲸追查得怎么样了 |
[00:11] | Osito? About to pin down his location. | 奥西托 我马上就能找到他的地址了 |
[00:13] | Get yourself a new informant. | 给自己找个新线人 |
[00:14] | You just overdosed, all right? | 你刚吸毒过量 |
[00:17] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[00:18] | You fucking that cop? | 你跟那个警察上床了吗 |
[00:19] | No. | 没有 |
[00:20] | I need you to step up and be resourceful. | 我需要你主动帮我留意点消息 |
[00:25] | Donna, I want you to pack a bag. | 唐娜 你去打包点行李 |
[00:28] | I’m getting us a hotel room. | 我去给咱们定个酒店 |
[00:30] | – What? – I don’t think it’s gonna go your way. | -怎么了 -我觉得这事不会按你想的那样发展 |
[00:33] | Like, I’m fired? | 是说我被开除了吗 |
[00:34] | I was really fucked up, but I got 42 days now. | 我之前真的很惨 但现在我已经戒断42天了 |
[00:37] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[00:39] | I just have a few more questions about Krista. | 我只想再问几个关于克里斯塔的问题 |
[00:40] | She left this here, okay? | 她把这个留在这了 |
[00:42] | Krista talked about some sugar daddy up in Wareham. | 克里斯塔提到过一个在威尔汉姆的糖爹 |
[00:44] | Anthony Delvicarrio? | 安东尼·德尔维卡里奥 |
[00:45] | Yeah, he got some construction company or something up there. | 对 他在那边有个建筑公司什么的 |
[00:48] | Maybe she holed up with him. | 也许她跟他住在一起 |
[02:49] | One of you Anthony Delvicarrio? | 你们中有谁是安东尼·德尔维卡里奥吗 |
[02:53] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[02:54] | Can I speak to you in private? | 我能跟你私下谈谈吗 |
[02:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:58] | I’ll be back in five, guys. | 我五分钟后回来 |
[03:00] | Nah, who am I kidding? | 我逗谁呢 |
[03:01] | It’ll only take two. | 两分钟就够了 |
[03:09] | I’m the one who called about Krista. | 就是我打电话来问克里斯塔的 |
[03:13] | I don’t know any Kristas. | 我不认识任何克里斯塔 |
[03:14] | Yeah, you do. | 你认识 |
[03:16] | And you know where she is. | 你还知道她在哪 |
[03:23] | This is private property. | 这是私人领地 |
[03:25] | I’m gonna need you to leave. | 你需要离开 |
[03:27] | And if you call my house again, we’re gonna have problems. | 如果你再带电话到我家 我们之间就会有麻烦了 |
[03:31] | I’ll leave as soon as you tell me where Krista is. | 你告诉我克里斯塔在哪 我马上走 |
[03:43] | You want something, | 你想要什么的话 |
[03:45] | you’re gonna have to let me fuck your ass first. | 就得先让我操你 |
[03:47] | That’s what Krista does. | 克里斯塔就这么干 |
[04:00] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:03] | See the balls on this bitch? | 看到这贱人胆子有多大了吗 |
[04:08] | Fucking asshole. | 操他妈的混蛋 |
[04:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:23] | Hey, Jack, heads-up about… | 小杰 提醒你下 |
[04:27] | Are you driving? | 你在开车吗 |
[04:29] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:30] | They catch you driving without a license, | 他们要是抓到你无证驾驶 |
[04:31] | that’s when they really fuck you. | 你就惨了 |
[04:33] | I said I’m not driving. Just get to the fucking point. | 我说我没有开 有什么话直说 |
[04:36] | There’s a big fucking operation in the works for tonight. | 今晚有大行动 |
[04:39] | Hunniker needs more bodies, and I think I can get you on it. | 亨尼克需要更多人手 我想我可以让你参与 |
[04:42] | A BFO? Really? | 外勤 真的吗 |
[04:44] | It’s a long shot, but what the hell? | 希望不大 但是管他呢 |
[04:46] | So here’s what I need you to do. | 接下来你要这么做 |
[04:47] | I need you to go home and sit by the phone. | 回家 坐在电话旁 |
[04:50] | – And don’t mess this up. – Okay. Jesus. | -别搞砸 -懂了 老天 |
[05:11] | – You guys liking the tacos? – Oh, yeah. | -你们喜欢塔可吗 -嗯 |
[05:12] | – Yeah? Good. – They’re really good. | -是吗 那就好 -很好吃 |
[05:15] | You really got to put your wrist into it. | 你得用力点 |
[05:19] | Hey, you. | 你来了 |
[05:20] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:24] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[05:26] | Man’s got to eat. | 我得吃东西 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I learned that last night. | 我昨晚就知道了 |
[05:37] | How do I taste? | 我尝起来怎么样 |
[05:40] | Like a spring rain. | 春雨一般 |
[05:43] | You know, not every man enjoys that as much as you. | 不是每个男人都像你那么喜欢 |
[05:47] | If you’re telling me Frankie doesn’t go down on you, | 你要是跟我说弗兰基不给你口的话 |
[05:49] | I’m gonna have to kill him on top of throwing him in jail. | 除了要把他送到监狱里之外 我还得杀了他 |
[05:58] | I got to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[06:13] | – What time are you off? – 5:00. | -你几点下班 -5点 |
[06:15] | Good. | 好 |
[06:24] | Did you play two years for BC? | 你为波士顿学院效力过两年 |
[06:27] | Wow, man! | 天 |
[06:30] | Then you got hooked on the oxycodone, huh? | 然后你就染上了羟考酮 |
[06:33] | – Yeah. – Shit. | -嗯 -靠 |
[06:35] | You know who the real criminals are? | 你知道真正的罪犯是谁吗 |
[06:38] | It’s the fucking drug companies. | 是那些该死的制药公司 |
[06:40] | I ain’t kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[06:42] | Totally. | 没错 |
[06:44] | So, hey, can I get that in writing… | 你能写下来吗 |
[06:47] | like, if I snitch, I stay out of jail? | 如果我告密 就能不坐牢 |
[06:50] | You’re asking a lot for a guy who just ran over a cop, Ethan. | 对于一个刚撞了警察的人来说 你要求有点多 伊森 |
[06:54] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[06:56] | But why don’t we get to work here? | 不如开始干活吧 |
[06:58] | It’s time for you to man up now, right? | 你该像个男人一样了 |
[07:00] | Tell me what you know about Osito. | 告诉我你对奥西托知道些什么 |
[07:03] | I met him through a kid I went to high school with… | 我通过一个高中同学认识他的 |
[07:04] | – Kizzle. – And where’d you go to high school? | -阿奇 -你高中在哪上的 |
[07:07] | Nauset Regional in Eastham. | 伊斯汉诺塞特高中 |
[07:09] | Kizzle? Does Kizzle have a real name? | 阿奇 阿奇有真名吗 |
[07:12] | Sean Gandam. | 肖恩·甘顿 |
[07:13] | Skinny white kid? | 一个瘦瘦的白人小子 |
[07:15] | Wishes he wasn’t? | 但希望自己不是那样 |
[07:16] | – Yeah. That’s him. – Yeah, yeah, that’s him, right? | -对 就是他 -就是他 对吗 |
[07:20] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[07:22] | This is really good. | 非常好 |
[07:23] | You ever consider a career in law enforcement? | 有考虑过进入执法部门工作吗 |
[07:26] | I was an Eagle Scout. | 我曾参加过雄鹰童子军 |
[07:29] | – So was I! – Oh, cool. What troop were you in? | -我也是 -酷 你是哪个队的 |
[07:36] | Osito and Kizzle. | 奥西托和阿奇 |
[07:40] | So I buy from Kizzle, and he buys from Osito. | 我从阿奇那进货 他从奥西托那进货 |
[07:42] | So I met him a few times. | 所以我见过他几次 |
[07:43] | Okay, so tell me about Osito. | 好 跟我说说奥西托 |
[07:46] | First thing that comes to your mind, | 你最先想到什么 |
[07:48] | you know, anything you can point out that’s unusual. | 任何你觉得异常的事 |
[07:53] | He had a different car every time I saw him. | 我每次看到他 他都开着不同的车 |
[07:55] | I think that’s, like, his thing. | 我觉得这是他的喜好 |
[07:56] | I don’t know where he gets them, though. | 不过我不知道他是从哪弄来这些车的 |
[07:57] | No, that’s good. | 不 这挺有用的 |
[07:59] | Different car. Anything else? | 不同的车 还有吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah, he has a kind of hot girlfriend. I think that’s weird. | 他有个女朋友有点辣 我觉得很奇怪 |
[08:05] | Kind of hot? | 有点辣 |
[08:07] | You got a name? | 知道叫什么吗 |
[08:09] | No. White girl, 20s. | 不知道 白人女孩 二十出头 |
[08:11] | That’s more than enough. | 这条消息太有用了 |
[08:16] | Ethan, you are really good at this. | 伊森 你做得真的很好 |
[08:20] | I got this idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:21] | I think I know how you can be a real help. | 我觉得我知道你怎么能真正帮上忙了 |
[08:24] | Would you be willing to wear a wire with Sean? | 你愿意戴上窃听器和肖恩联系吗 |
[08:27] | With Kizzle? | 和阿奇 |
[08:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Look at me, look at me. Look at me. | 不 不 不 看着我 看着我 |
[08:34] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[08:36] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你可以的 |
[08:44] | Kizzle works HVAC and solar installation. | 阿奇是装暖通空调和太阳能的 |
[08:47] | Usually gets off around 4:00. Goes to this one bar. | 一般四点下班 下班后会去一个酒吧 |
[08:49] | That’s our play. | 那就这么着 |
[08:51] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[08:52] | You can hang out here until then. | 行动前你都可以待在这 |
[08:58] | Hey, buddy, guess who the kid’s connect is. | 伙计 猜猜这个孩子认识谁 |
[09:01] | – Surprise me. – You’re no fun at all. | -不意外 -你这人真是一点意思也没有 |
[09:04] | Sean Gandam. | 肖恩·甘顿 |
[09:06] | Get the fuck out of here. That asshole? | 不是吧 那个混蛋 |
[09:07] | Punk-ass white boy extraordinaire. | 那个特别扎眼的白人小阿飞 |
[09:09] | – Wow, yeah. – He’s moving up in the world. | -没错 -他混得真不错 |
[09:11] | So he’s working for Osito now. | 现在他在给奥西托做事了 |
[09:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:14] | I got the kid wearing a wire today, 4:00 p.m. | 我让那个小子今天下午四点带窃听器去找他 |
[09:16] | Get out of here. All right! | 真有你的 行啊 |
[09:18] | I’ma need you to go down to Auto Theft and talk to Lou Jones, | 我需要你去一趟车辆盗窃组 跟卢·琼斯聊聊 |
[09:21] | ’cause the kid’s saying | 因为这小子说 |
[09:22] | Osito likes to drive a different car all the time. | 奥西托总是喜欢开不同的车 |
[09:25] | Check it out. See if there’s something there. | 去查查 看看能查出点什么 |
[09:27] | – Put it together. – I got you. | -整合一下信息 -交给我 |
[09:32] | A little north. | 往上一点 |
[09:35] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不对 不对 不对 |
[09:36] | Go back to what you were doing before. | 还是刚才那个地方 |
[09:41] | Never mind. Just fuck me. | 算了 直接操吧 |
[09:42] | Come here, quick, quick. Just fuck me, just fuck me. | 上来 快点 快点 快点 直接操我 操我 |
[10:24] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[10:28] | Yeah, I missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[10:34] | What do you got going on today? | 你今天准备干什么 |
[10:37] | Barbecue at the house. | 在家烧烤 |
[10:39] | I got to get the sausages. | 我得去买点香肠 |
[10:41] | Hey, you know what? I can get ’em for ya. | 知道吗 我可以帮你去买 |
[10:44] | I could be, like, the sponsor of sausages or whatever you call it. | 我可以做你的香肠赞助商什么的 |
[10:47] | – Padrinho. – Padrinho, that’s right. | -教父 -教父 对 |
[10:49] | Yeah, fuck, no. | 不行 |
[10:51] | You’re not coming to the house. | 你不能来我家 |
[10:53] | – My mom’ll eat you alive. – Hey, I don’t care. | -我妈妈会把你生吞活剥了 -我不管 |
[10:55] | As long as I’m with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[10:57] | You’re such a cheese-dick. | 你真是个呆子 |
[11:04] | They haven’t seen you since you got clean. | 你戒毒后他们都还没见过你 |
[11:08] | Maybe it’s time. | 或许是时候了 |
[11:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:22] | – If I don’t pee I’m gonna get a UTI. – What? | -要是我还不去尿尿 就要得尿路感染了 -什么 |
[11:26] | – That is hot. – Get off me! | -这样真性感 -死开 |
[11:33] | Damn, girl. | 要命了 |
[11:50] | Hey, guess who got it in, son? | 猜猜刚刚谁拿下全垒打 |
[11:52] | – Donna finally take pity on you? – Hey, Donna. | -唐娜终于可怜你了 -唐娜 |
[11:55] | Jackie thinks you just threw me a pity fuck. Is that true? | 杰姬觉得你是可怜我才跟我上床 真的吗 |
[11:57] | Take me off speaker. | 别开免提 |
[11:58] | No, say hi to Jackie. Jackie, say hi. | 不 跟杰姬打个招呼 打个招呼 |
[12:00] | Take me off speaker! | 别开免提 |
[12:02] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[12:04] | – What are you doing? – Looking for that girl. | -你在干什么 -找那个妹子 |
[12:06] | Don’t at me, bro. | 别逼逼 兄弟 |
[12:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:09] | Is that why you were going to Wareham? | 你去威尔汉姆就是为了这个 |
[12:11] | Yeah. I think she’s up here. | 是的 我觉得她在这 |
[12:16] | All right, you at least do your first step? | 好吧 至少你得完成你的第一步 |
[12:18] | What step is that? | 是什么 |
[12:19] | Well, if you have to ask, it means you didn’t. | 你要这么问的话 肯定没完成 |
[12:20] | Look, if you’re so bored, why don’t you go to a meeting? | 听着 如果你这么无聊 怎么不去互助会 |
[12:23] | Nah, I’m good. | 还是算了 |
[12:27] | So I got 47 days today. | 今天我已经戒毒47天了 |
[12:31] | It’s just the most I’ve ever had. | 这是我戒毒最长时间的一次 |
[12:36] | But I’m fucking struggling. | 但我很挣扎 |
[12:42] | It’s so fucking hard. I mean, like… | 太他妈难了 就好像… |
[12:44] | I’m 20-fucking-3, and I don’t have shit. | 我23岁了 却一无所有 |
[12:50] | My whole life, people just leave or… | 我整个人生 所有人不是离我而去 |
[12:54] | …die or… | 就是死了或者 |
[12:57] | …both. | 两者都是 |
[13:03] | I lost an old friend. | 我失去了一位老朋友 |
[13:05] | And I can’t even talk about it. | 我甚至不能谈起这件事 |
[13:13] | I shouldn’t even be in this town, but I got nowhere to go. | 我甚至都不应该待在这个镇上 但我没地方可去了 |
[13:18] | I’m only here ’cause of a dude, and he’s a fucking asshole. | 我来这只是因为一个男的 他是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[13:23] | At least he’s paying for my spot. | 但至少他出钱让我住下 |
[13:30] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[13:33] | I should be grateful, right? | 我应该感恩 对吗 |
[13:38] | I’m fucking alive. | 我还活着 |
[13:51] | Son of a bitch. | 我操 |
[14:33] | Where you going, man? Where you going? | 你要去哪 你要去哪 |
[14:36] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[14:38] | Fuck! | 操 |
[14:45] | – You fucking following me? – Motherfucker, what are you doing? | -你在跟踪我 -妈逼的 你要干什么 |
[14:47] | – What the fuck? – Tell me what you’re doing, bitch. | -搞什么 -告诉我你想干什么 婊子 |
[14:50] | You tell me where Krista is, and I’ll stop. | 告诉我克里斯塔在哪 我就收手 |
[14:52] | No, wait, wait, wait. God damn it! | 不 等等 该死的 |
[14:55] | You know what? Fine, I’ll call your wife. | 行吧 我给你老婆打电话 |
[14:57] | You ain’t got the number. | 你没她的号码 |
[14:58] | I got your landline, bitch. | 我有你的座机号码 贱人 |
[15:01] | So what? Do it. No one’s home. | 那又怎样 打吧 没人在家 |
[15:10] | Tell me where Krista is. | 告诉我克里斯塔在哪 |
[15:12] | You think I give a fuck about your marriage? | 你觉得我在乎你的婚姻吗 |
[15:14] | You tell me where Krista is! | 告诉我克里斯塔在哪 |
[15:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:20] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[15:22] | – Hello? – Hello, Mrs. Delviccario? | -你好 -你好 是德尔维卡里奥夫人吗 |
[15:24] | Yes, this is her. | 是的 是我 |
[15:26] | Plymouth Rock Motor Court, in Bourne. | 伯恩的普利茅斯摇滚汽车旅馆 |
[15:30] | Hey, asshole, what room? | 混蛋 哪个房间 |
[15:33] | 40, you fucking cunt. | 40号房间 你个婊子 |
[15:35] | Suck my dick. | 操你妈的 |
[15:42] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[15:45] | So then I asked him, do you know you bought stolen property? | 所以我问他 你知道你买的是盗窃赃物吗 |
[15:48] | And guess what this motherfucker says. | 猜猜那个混账怎么说 |
[15:50] | – “Yeah, I know that.” – Come on. | -“是的 我知道” -不是吧 |
[15:52] | – Yeah! – All he had to say was no. | -就是这样 -他只需要说一句”不” |
[15:54] | Right! Gets three years in Concord for it. | 是啊 为此在康科德蹲了三年 |
[15:57] | There’s some dumb motherfuckers out there, man. | 外面总有一些傻子 老兄 |
[15:59] | It’s the smart ones you got to look out for. | 你应该注意的是那些聪明的 |
[16:02] | Which brings me to why I’m here. | 这让我想到了我为什么来这 |
[16:04] | We got this guy, Emmanuel Delgado. | 我们找到了一个人 伊曼纽尔·德尔加多 |
[16:07] | Goes by Osito. | 外号奥西托 |
[16:08] | Guy’s a fucking ghost, man. | 那人神出鬼没 |
[16:11] | Drives a bunch of different SUVs, | 他开很多不同的越野车 |
[16:12] | but we don’t know where he’s getting ’em from. | 但我们不知道他从哪弄到那些车的 |
[16:15] | Narcotics unit. Oh, who’s the sergeant over there now? | 缉毒小组 现在谁是负责的警司 |
[16:18] | Ray Abruzzo. | 雷·阿布雷佐 |
[16:20] | Ray Abruzzo? | 雷·阿布雷佐 |
[16:21] | Shake my damn head. | 我嘞个去 |
[16:23] | – You know Ray? – Oh, yeah, I know him. | -你认识雷 -是的 我认识他 |
[16:27] | You tell that peckerwood I don’t forget. | 你跟那个穷逼白人说 我不会忘记的 |
[17:30] | Hey, can we talk for a sec? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[17:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[17:34] | No inglés. | 不说英语 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | I’m looking for the girl in room 40. | 我在找40号房间的女孩 |
[17:42] | I just want to return her suitcase. Can you help? | 我只是想归还她的行李箱 你能帮忙吗 |
[17:48] | Wait. Please. | 等等 拜托 |
[17:50] | Por favor. | 拜托了 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:54] | I’ve been looking for her for a while. | 我找她很久了 |
[17:57] | She’s in trouble. I just want to help. | 她有麻烦 我只是想帮忙 |
[18:02] | Por favor. | 拜托了 |
[18:04] | I can give you two minutes. | 我给你两分钟 |
[18:06] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[18:13] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | The girl, how is she? | 那个女孩怎么样了 |
[18:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:45] | You know if she’s using? | 你知道她有没有嗑药吗 |
[18:47] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[18:50] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[18:52] | Yeah, maybe. Fuck. | 可能 操 |
[19:17] | – Yeah, hello? – Quinones, Hunniker. | -你好 -吉诺内斯 我是亨尼克 |
[19:20] | Tell me something, have you been gargling Ed’s balls? | 告诉我 你最近在讨好艾德吗 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:24] | I said, “Have you been gargling Ed’s balls?” | 我说 “你最近在讨好艾德吗” |
[19:27] | Because he just went to bat for you in a major way. | 因为他刚才极力维护你 |
[19:29] | I’m putting you on the BFO tonight. | 我派你今晚出外勤 |
[19:31] | Yes, thank you. Thank you so much, sir. That is amazing. | 谢谢 非常感谢 长官 太棒了 |
[19:34] | But you’re not messing with me, are you? Is this a joke? | 你不是在逗我吧 这是玩笑吗 |
[19:37] | You fucked up royally. | 你的确弄砸了 |
[19:38] | And you’re a piece-of-shit agent. | 你是个糟糕的探员 |
[19:40] | But you’re our piece-of-shit agent. | 但你是我们的糟糕的探员 |
[19:42] | And we take care of our own. | 我们照顾自己人 |
[19:44] | Besides, Bennett’s on vacation, and we need a body. | 此外 本内特休假了 我们需要人手 |
[19:47] | Thank you. Thank you so much, sir. I won’t let you down. | 谢谢 非常感谢 长官 我不会让你失望的 |
[19:56] | I’m just gonna leave a note. | 我要留个便条 |
[20:19] | Okay. Gracias. | 好了 谢谢 |
[20:25] | Hey, Ed. | 艾德 |
[20:26] | Guess who’s on her way to a motherfucking BFO? | 猜猜谁要去出他妈的外勤了 |
[20:34] | Girls, have you seen Mackayleigh? | 女孩们 你们见过麦凯利吗 |
[20:36] | Mackayleigh, do you want to say hi? | 麦凯利 打个招呼 |
[20:37] | Are you ready? Let’s go. You good? | 准备好了吗 走吧 你还好吗 |
[20:39] | – I’m good, I’m good. – Okay. | -我很好 -好的 |
[20:43] | Can you grab that for me? | 你能帮我拿下那个吗 |
[20:44] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Thank you, thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:45] | Appreciate it. Okay. | 谢谢 |
[20:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:50] | – Hey, honey. – Sorry we’re late, Dad. | -亲爱的 -抱歉我们来晚了 爸爸 |
[20:52] | – That’s all right. – Come on, girls. | -没事 -走吧 女孩们 |
[20:58] | Hey, I brought sausages. | 我带来了香肠 |
[21:01] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[21:03] | – What? – I said, “Is that it?” | -什么 -我说 “就这些吗” |
[21:06] | Oh, snap. | 天啊 |
[21:08] | I can run out to the store. Just tell me how much. | 我可以去一趟商店 告诉我还要多少 |
[21:09] | Jesus, kid, I’m just busting your balls. | 老天 孩子 我只是开个玩笑 |
[21:11] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[21:12] | Okay, yeah. You too. | 我也是 |
[21:16] | – That wasn’t that bad, right? – He was the easy one. | -并没有那么糟吧 -他很平易近人的 |
[21:18] | My mom thought you were a fuck-up | 我妈妈在你搞砸之前就觉得 |
[21:19] | even before you were fucking up. | 你是个糟糕的人了 |
[21:20] | – All right, give her to me. – You should go say hi. | -把她给我 -你应该去打个招呼 |
[21:22] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[21:24] | All right, I got this. | 我能办到 |
[21:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[21:33] | Hello, Mrs. B. | 你好 B夫人 |
[21:35] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[21:36] | Want to say hi to Nana? | 和外婆打个招呼 |
[21:44] | Look, I just wanted to say thanks for having me | 我想感谢你让我来 |
[21:47] | and, you know, and also, I know it’s weird, | 而且 我知道这很奇怪 |
[21:49] | ’cause, you know, you haven’t seen me in a while, | 因为你很久没有见过我了 |
[21:52] | and I was in pretty rough shape last time, | 上次见我时我状态不好 |
[21:54] | but I’m better now, so… | 但我现在好多了 所以 |
[21:57] | If there’s anything I can do to make it up to you, let me know. | 如果我能做任何事来补偿你 请告诉我 |
[22:00] | You don’t owe me anything, Junior. | 你不欠我任何东西 小迈 |
[22:05] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[22:08] | You love your nana, don’t you? | 你喜欢外婆 对不对 |
[22:11] | Did you know that it was your nana who held you first? | 你知道是外婆最先抱你的吗 |
[22:15] | Yes, that’s right, | 没错 |
[22:17] | because your own daddy didn’t show up at the hospital. | 因为你爸没去医院 |
[22:25] | Sorry. I should go. | 抱歉 我该走了 |
[22:26] | No, no. Stay. | 别啊 留下吧 |
[22:29] | Have a sausage. | 吃点香肠 |
[22:55] | I filled the tank, squeegee’d the windows. | 我加满了油 擦了玻璃 |
[22:57] | I checked the tires. I threw out your trash. | 还检查了轮胎 扔了你的垃圾 |
[22:59] | Yeah, I feel like there’s something else coming. | 我怎么觉得你没说完 |
[23:02] | Maybe a slightly broken headlight. | 前灯好像坏了 |
[23:04] | – What? – I know, I know, it’s fine. | -什么 -我知道 别担心 |
[23:07] | I will pay for it. I swear, and… | 我会赔的 我保证 |
[23:10] | I’m sorry for getting back on my bullshit. | 对不起 我又走老路了 |
[23:15] | Who is this woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[23:16] | She just said “Sorry” Twice in the past two days, | 她居然在过去两天里说了两次”对不起” |
[23:19] | so I know it can’t be Jackie. | 杰姬不可能这样啊 |
[23:21] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[23:22] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:25] | And if there’s anything I can do to make it up to you, | 如果我还能做些什么来弥补的话 |
[23:28] | you know, for all of it, you let me know. | 弥补这一切 就告诉我 |
[23:37] | You want to come in? | 你想进屋吗 |
[23:39] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[23:43] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[23:44] | It’s not that I don’t want to, I just… | 不是我不想 只是… |
[23:46] | – I… – Okay. | -我 -好吧 |
[23:51] | How about dinner tomorrow? | 要不明天一起吃晚餐吧 |
[23:54] | Like a date? | 约会吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:57] | Yeah, like a date. | 对 约会 |
[24:00] | I’ll bring roses, wine, the whole nine. | 我会带玫瑰 红酒 那一整套 |
[24:07] | Things are gonna be different. | 以后会不同的 |
[24:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:33] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[24:49] | 我知道雪莉的事 我想帮你 杰姬 | |
[25:16] | – Yeah, what? – What the fuck? | -干嘛 -搞什么鬼 |
[25:18] | Did you tell someone where I was? | 你告诉别人我在哪了吗 |
[25:20] | I’m only answering so I can tell you this once. | 我接电话 只为了最后告诉你一次 |
[25:24] | Some bitch was looking for you. | 有个贱人在找你 |
[25:26] | She called my fucking wife, so you and me, | 她居然给我老婆打电话了 所以你和我 |
[25:29] | we’re done, you hear me? | 玩完了 懂了吗 |
[25:32] | Don’t call this number again. | 别再打这个电话了 |
[25:54] | Alan, come on, man. Ready to do this? | 艾伦 老兄 准备好了吗 |
[25:56] | – Give this to Patty? – All right. | -把这个给派蒂 -好的 |
[26:01] | What? | 干嘛 |
[26:02] | Just want you to know you’re not as smart as you think you are. | 想告诉你一声 你没你想象得那么聪明 |
[26:06] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[26:08] | Lou Jones. | 卢·琼斯 |
[26:11] | Lou Jones? | 卢·琼斯 |
[26:12] | Lou Jones, the only black dude in Auto Theft? | 卢·琼斯 车辆盗窃组里唯一的黑人 |
[26:15] | What, you just thought | 怎么 你以为 |
[26:16] | he was gonna hook a brother up or something? | 他会帮助黑人同胞吗 |
[26:18] | Oh, that, yeah. | 那个呀 对 |
[26:20] | He just doesn’t like me for some reason. | 不知道为什么 他好像不喜欢我 |
[26:22] | I just figured you’d have better luck. | 我觉得你的运气可能好点 |
[26:24] | Being black was just a bonus. | 黑人是额外优势 |
[26:25] | A bonus? All right, okay. | 优势 行吧 |
[26:27] | That’s a first. | 真是头一回听说 |
[26:29] | Yeah, “Being black was a bonus.” | 是啊 “黑人是额外优势” |
[26:32] | – What’d you do to him anyway? – Don’t worry about that. | -你把他怎么样了 -别管这个 |
[26:34] | Hey, buddy. Man of the hour. How you doing? | 老兄 风云人物 怎么样啊 |
[26:38] | Hey, guys, I got him from here. | 这里交给我吧 |
[26:41] | – Doing all right? – Yeah, I guess. | -还好吗 -还行吧 |
[26:42] | Good, good. So here’s the deal. | 那就好 是这样 |
[26:45] | We’re gonna show up a few minutes early. | 我们会提前几分钟露面 |
[26:46] | You’re gonna call me on your cell phone. | 你用手机打给我 |
[26:48] | I’m gonna answer, and you’re just gonna leave it on. | 我会接听 你别挂断就行 |
[26:50] | That way, we can hear everything that’s going on. | 这样 发生什么我们都能听得一清二楚 |
[26:52] | We’ll be right outside in the car, all right? | 我们就在外面的车里 好吗 |
[26:54] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:56] | You’re gonna tell Kizzle you want to move weight. | 你要告诉阿奇你想搞点货 |
[26:58] | And then you’re gonna bring the conversation back to Osito. | 然后你就把话题绕到奥西托上去 |
[27:00] | If you get the name of his hot girlfriend, all the better. | 能问出他那个性感女友的名字更好 |
[27:08] | We believe in you, son. | 我们相信你 小子 |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:13] | All right. Go get ’em. | 好吧 马到成功 |
[27:30] | – What, your vagina hurt? – Nah, I’m straight. | -怎么 屁眼疼吗 -不 我是直的 |
[27:33] | So I was hoping to move some weight. | 我想搞点货卖 |
[27:37] | Can you hook me up? | 你能帮我安排一下吗 |
[27:40] | You know who I ran into? | 你知道我碰到谁了吗 |
[27:41] | That chick from Nauset Regional, Emily Broder. | 诺塞特高中那个小妞 艾米丽·布罗德 |
[27:44] | That girl you liked senior year? | 你高四喜欢的那个妹子 |
[27:46] | How’s she looking? | 她怎么样 |
[27:48] | I wouldn’t fuck her with your dick now. | 现在把她送上门我都不上 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:58] | You used to be a player. | 你以前是个花花公子啊 |
[28:00] | Breaking hearts all across the Cape. | 被你伤过的心遍地都是 |
[28:03] | I did all right. | 还行吧 |
[28:07] | You know who’s smoking hot? | 你知道谁最性感吗 |
[28:09] | That chick Osito hangs with. | 和奥西托混的那个妞 |
[28:12] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[28:13] | – What? – You know, Osito’s girl. | -什么 -就奥西托的妹子啊 |
[28:17] | Why you asking about her? | 你问她干嘛 |
[28:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:23] | “I don’t know.” | “不知道” |
[28:25] | Fucking retard. | 死白痴 |
[28:26] | What the fuck was that about? | 这他妈是干嘛 |
[28:29] | Just let the kid get warmed up. | 让那孩子先热热身 |
[28:33] | So you ever tap that? | 你上过她吗 |
[28:36] | – Who? – Emily Broder. | -谁 -艾米丽·布罗德 |
[28:38] | No. | 没有 |
[28:40] | Sure about that? | 你确定 |
[28:42] | I mean, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[28:45] | So are you gonna hook me up, | 所以 是你介绍我过去 |
[28:47] | or should I just, like, text Osito myself? | 还是我自己联系奥西托 |
[28:49] | Why the fuck you keep asking about Osito? | 你为什么一直问奥西托的事 |
[28:51] | You trying to get with his girl? | 你要把他的妹吗 |
[28:52] | No, I don’t even know her name. | 不 我都不知道她叫什么 |
[28:54] | What was her name, again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[28:57] | What the fuck is wrong with you? You only fuck other guys’ girls. | 你他妈怎么回事 你只能睡其他男人的女人 |
[29:00] | – What? – Don’t front, fuck-o. | -什么 -别装蒜 混蛋 |
[29:02] | I know you smashed Emily. She told me. | 我知道你上了艾米丽 她告诉我了 |
[29:05] | I really don’t think that I… | 我真不觉得我… |
[29:11] | – Shit. – Shit. | -该死 -该死 |
[29:13] | We’re on the move. | 我们这就行动 |
[29:15] | We’re not blowing our fucking cover here. | 不能暴露身份 |
[29:16] | That kid was all-state. He can handle Sean Gandam. | 那孩子是州立选手 他能搞定肖恩·甘顿 |
[29:22] | Open the goddamn door. | 把门打开 |
[29:30] | What’s up, player? | 怎么样 花花公子 |
[29:35] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[29:36] | You’re a real fucking piece of shit, Ray. | 你真是个混蛋 雷 |
[29:40] | What the fuck is up now, bitch? | 你怎么不还手了 傻逼 |
[29:41] | You sorry? | 你后悔吗 |
[29:43] | State Police. Get the fuck off him! | 州警 离他远点 |
[29:46] | Oh, what the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[29:49] | – Let go of me, man! – Still! | -放开我 -别动 |
[29:51] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[29:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:54] | Give him to me, give him to me. | 把他交给我 把他交给我 |
[29:55] | – Huh? Scumbag. – Give him to me. | -混蛋 -把他交给我 |
[29:57] | Hey, buddy, look at me, look at me. You remember me? | 伙计 看着我 看着我 还记得我吗 |
[29:59] | We got eyewitnesses here who say you were the aggressor. | 我们这里有证人 证明你袭击他人 |
[30:01] | So guess what, asshole, you’re going to jail for assault. | 你猜怎么着 混蛋 你要因为打人进监狱了 |
[30:03] | Thanks for that disturbance call. | 多谢打举报电话 |
[30:07] | All right, everybody, have a nice night, party on. | 好了 大家晚上玩得开心 继续派对吧 |
[30:13] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[30:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:20] | I’m gonna send a car around, take you home, okay? | 我会派辆车过来 送你回家 好吗 |
[30:24] | Did I do good? | 我做得好吗 |
[30:26] | I didn’t hit him back. | 我没还手 |
[30:27] | Yeah, you did good. | 嗯 你做得很棒 |
[30:38] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[30:49] | There’s my girl! | 我姑娘来了 |
[30:50] | Oh, fuck off, Ed. | 去你的 艾德 |
[30:52] | Look what I got for you. | 看我给你准备了什么 |
[30:57] | Wow, picked my uniform up for me? | 帮我取了制服 |
[30:59] | – I was going there anyway. – Thanks. | -反正我也要去那 -谢了 |
[31:02] | And… | 还有 |
[31:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:17] | Are you gonna fucking cry? | 你他妈是要哭了吗 |
[31:20] | No. | 不 |
[31:21] | Come on, you better get changed up | 快 你最好赶紧换衣服 |
[31:22] | before Hunniker sees you in your civvies. | 免得亨尼克看见你穿便服 |
[31:25] | Thanks, Ed. | 谢了 艾德 |
[31:28] | Yo, Kizzle. | 阿奇 |
[31:32] | K-I-z-z-l-e K-I-z-z-l-e. | |
[31:35] | That’s the best you got? | 你就想出这么个破名吗 |
[31:37] | Hey, I remember when you used to lift golf balls | 我记得你以前在乡村俱乐部 |
[31:38] | from the country club. | 捡高尔夫球 |
[31:41] | Now we got your ass for assault with a deadly weapon. | 现在你因用致命武器袭击他人被我们抓个现行 |
[31:45] | I didn’t have no weapon on me. | 我身上没带武器 |
[31:46] | See, kicking a man in the head | 你看 踢别人脑袋时 |
[31:49] | turns your Timberlands into baseball bats. | 你的工装鞋就成了球棒 |
[31:51] | Yeah. That’s five years minimum. | 对 至少关五年 |
[31:54] | We’re not talking County time. | 我们说的可不是县里的拘留所 |
[31:56] | Talking about prison, baby. | 而是监狱 宝贝 |
[31:58] | Lockdowns, gangs, brown people. | 一级禁闭 帮派 棕色人种 |
[32:04] | Look, do you really wanna do five years over | 听着 你真想因为这愚蠢的酒馆冲突 |
[32:06] | some stupid barroom beef? | 蹲五年牢吗 |
[32:09] | Over what, some pussy? | 就因为女人 |
[32:11] | Be smart for the first time in your life, Sean. | 这一次放聪明点 肖恩 |
[32:14] | Why don’t you just tell us what you know about Osito? | 为什么不告诉我们你知道的奥西托的事 |
[32:17] | I don’t know that dude. | 我不认识他 |
[32:19] | You know anything about a murder down in Truro? | 你知道特鲁罗那起谋杀案的事吗 |
[32:24] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[32:25] | Oh, shit, Ray, I think we got us a live one here. | 该死 雷 我们总算有线索了 |
[32:28] | I got to be honest with you… | 跟你说实话 |
[32:29] | I didn’t think he knew anything about a fucking murder, but… | 我猜他也不知道谋杀的事 不过… |
[32:33] | He’s a shitty fucking liar. | 他太不会撒谎了 |
[32:34] | Yeah, he is. Talk to us, Sean. | 没错 开口吧 肖恩 |
[32:36] | Where were you Thursday, August 22nd? | 8月22日星期四 你在哪 |
[32:38] | – I want a lawyer. – Don’t be such a fucking pussy, man. | -我要律师 -别这么怂 伙计 |
[32:41] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[32:43] | Look, I’m trying to help you out right now, | 我是想帮助你 |
[32:44] | hear your side a things. | 听你怎么说 |
[32:45] | Be smart. Talk to us. | 放聪明点 跟我们说说 |
[32:47] | I said I want a lawyer. | 我说了我要律师 |
[32:48] | Listen to me, you piece-of-shit Eminem motherfucker. | 听着 你这个长得跟埃米纳姆似的傻逼 |
[32:51] | If you know anything about the murder of Sherry Henry, | 如果你知道雪莉·亨利被杀的任何事 |
[32:53] | why don’t you just talk about it right now? | 何不现在就开口呢 |
[32:54] | Get it off your chest, ’cause let me tell you something. | 直接说出来 我告诉你 |
[32:56] | Nobody’s gonna ride tall for your stupid fucking ass. | 没人在乎你这个蠢货 |
[33:00] | Osito, he don’t even fucking like you. | 奥西托 他根本不喜欢你 |
[33:01] | Frankie, he don’t even know you fucking exist. | 弗兰基 他都不知道你的存在 |
[33:04] | – Spill it, motherfucker! – I want an attorney! | -快说 混蛋 -我要律师 |
[33:08] | Christ! Ray, Ray! | 天啊 雷 雷 |
[33:09] | – Ray, Ray, Ray… – You fucked up already! | -雷 雷 -你已经搞砸了 |
[33:13] | You see that in here? | 你看见了吗 |
[33:14] | – Police brutality! – Come on, sit your ass down. | -警察伤人 -过来 给我坐好 |
[33:16] | Sit your ass down, down! | 坐好 坐下 |
[33:20] | A word? | 出来说两句 |
[33:32] | What the fuck was that about, huh? | 刚才是他妈怎么回事 |
[33:35] | You really think that Sean Gandam is fucking pulling bodies? | 你真觉得是肖恩·甘顿移动的尸体 |
[33:38] | I don’t know. Probably fucking not, but he… | 我不知道 可能不是 但他… |
[33:41] | he knows something about Sherry, man. | 他知道雪莉的事 |
[33:43] | Sherry? What is it with you and Sherry? | 雪莉 你干嘛这么执迷雪莉 |
[33:47] | You know what? I don’t even want to fucking know. | 算了 我都不想知道 |
[33:49] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[33:50] | ‘Cause I’m a happily married man just trying to make a living. | 因为我是个婚姻幸福的男人 只想混口饭吃 |
[33:53] | Now, if you want to fucking get written up | 如果你想因为侵犯这个傻逼 |
[33:54] | for violating the civil liberties of this piece-of-shit white boy, | 白人男孩的公民自由被记上一笔 |
[33:57] | you fucking leave me out of it! | 别把我扯进去 |
[33:59] | It’s called working the case, Alan. | 这叫破案过程 艾伦 |
[34:01] | Then work the motherfucker, then. | 那就去调查 混蛋 |
[34:03] | You understand? While we got him locked up for ag assault. | 明白吗 我们以严重伤害罪将他扣押了 |
[34:06] | That way, if something comes back on him, you know where he’s at. | 这样如果有证据指证他 你也知道他在哪 |
[34:14] | Now what? | 现在怎么做 |
[34:15] | 蕾妮 刚刚到家 | |
[34:20] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:22] | Do it. | 去做吧 |
[34:24] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[34:25] | Where the fuck you going? | 你他妈要去哪 |
[34:29] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[34:47] | Plymouth Rock Motor Court. | 这里是普利茅斯摇滚汽车旅馆 |
[34:49] | Hi, yeah. Room 40, please. | 你好 请转接40号房 谢谢 |
[35:19] | Scotty, who the fuck is that? | 斯科蒂 是谁 |
[35:30] | – You Scotty? – Yeah. | -你是斯科蒂吗 -是的 |
[35:33] | Are you holding? | 你有东西吗 |
[36:28] | No, Frankie’s sleeping in there. | 不行 弗兰基在里面睡觉 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:53] | – Are you married? – No. | -你结婚了吗 -没 |
[36:57] | I mean, I was. | 结过 |
[36:59] | Not anymore. | 已经离了 |
[37:03] | Kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[37:07] | Yes, I have a son. | 有一个儿子 |
[37:08] | He’s 17. | 十七岁 |
[37:12] | He took it hard when his mom and I split and chose her. | 我和他妈妈离婚 他很难过 最后选择跟她过 |
[37:17] | I see him sometimes. | 我有时会见他 |
[37:25] | I was still getting high when I was pregnant. | 我怀孕的时候还在嗑药 |
[37:31] | So not exactly mom of the year over here. | 所以我不是个好妈妈 |
[37:39] | How’d you quit? | 你怎么戒掉的 |
[37:45] | I just made a decision one day… | 有一天我做了决定 |
[37:49] | …that wasn’t gonna be me. | 我不想要成为那样的人 |
[37:52] | It’s not you. | 不是你 |
[38:04] | Remember when I was your snitch? | 还记得我做你线人的时候吗 |
[38:09] | Yeah, you mean like yesterday? | 你是说昨天吗 |
[38:18] | That’s over now, okay? | 现在结束了 |
[38:21] | I mean it. | 我说认真的 |
[38:22] | Yeah. It’s over. | 嗯 结束了 |
[38:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:41] | Besides, I got all I need. | 而且我已经得到我需要的了 |
[38:44] | I got all I need. | 我已经得到我需要的了 |
[38:46] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[38:51] | I know all about Osito… | 我知道奥西托的所有事 |
[38:54] | …and his cars… | 他的车 |
[38:56] | …his hot white girlfriend. | 他那身材火爆的白人女友 |
[38:58] | Kathleen’s not that hot. | 凯思琳的身材不火爆 |
[39:00] | Somebody’s jealous. | 有人吃醋了 |
[39:01] | I’m not jealous. | 我没吃醋 |
[39:04] | Please, okay? She’s just… | 拜托 她只是… |
[39:07] | I don’t know. I don’t get it. | 我不知道 我不明白 |
[39:09] | She’s, like, normal. | 她很普通 |
[39:11] | – Normal? – You know. | -普通 -你知道的 |
[39:13] | She’s cute, and… | 她很可爱 |
[39:16] | …her dad owns that big auto body shop in Yarmouth, O’Donnell’s. | 她爸在雅茅斯有家很大的奥唐纳汽车修理厂 |
[39:22] | And I guess Osito has that good dick. | 我猜奥西托床上功夫一流 |
[39:26] | Now you’re jealous? | 现在轮到你吃醋了 |
[39:29] | – Me? No. – Yeah. | -我吗 没有 -你有 |
[39:31] | ‘Cause I mean, of course… | 因为当然了 |
[39:35] | …not as good as yours. | 他的功夫没有你的好 |
[39:55] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[39:59] | Is that Frankie? | 是弗兰基吗 |
[40:02] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你不必接的 |
[40:04] | I do, okay? He knows my schedule. | 我必须要接 他知道我的日程 |
[40:11] | You really want to have this conversation right now? | 你现在真的要聊这个吗 |
[40:14] | No. I don’t. | 不是 我不想 |
[40:19] | Don’t, Ray. | 别走 雷 |
[40:21] | Please… | 别这样 |
[40:28] | This is a call | 本次通话 |
[40:29] | from the Massachusetts State Correctional Facility. | 是由马萨诸塞州监狱打来 |
[40:31] | – The caller is… – Frankie Cuevas. | -打电话的人是… -弗兰基·奎瓦斯 |
[40:34] | Push 7 to block this call. | 屏蔽这通电话请按7 |
[40:35] | Push 5… | 按5… |
[40:38] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[40:43] | Listen, about that thing… | 关于那件事 |
[40:46] | No, no. Not on the phone. | 不不 别在电话里说 |
[40:52] | Is Frankie there? | 弗兰基在吗 |
[40:53] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:55] | I want to hear him breathe. | 我想听听到他的呼吸声 |
[41:20] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[41:22] | He’s snoring a little. | 他在小声地打呼噜 |
[41:24] | It’s okay, baby. Daddy’s on the phone. | 没事 宝贝 爸爸打来电话 |
[41:29] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[41:31] | I miss you so much. | 我很想你 |
[41:49] | What the fuck are you doing, Ray? | 你在干什么 雷 |
[42:17] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 看看这是谁来了 |
[42:18] | Jesus, this room smells like old balls. | 天呐 这房间一股老蛋味 |
[42:20] | Open a window, for Christ’s sake. | 把窗户打开吧 天呐 |
[42:21] | Well, yeah, Ed’s balls. | 是艾德的蛋蛋 |
[42:22] | They’ve been around since the dawn of man. | 从人类诞生之初起就存在了 |
[42:24] | Ain’t that right, Eddie? | 不是吗 艾迪 |
[42:25] | At least I wash mine, you grimy fuck. | 至少我会把自己的洗干净 你个邋遢的混蛋 |
[42:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, let’s get to work. | 是是是 来吧 开始干活了 |
[42:31] | And as you gentlemen can see, Quinones is back, | 各位也看到了 吉诺内斯回来了 |
[42:33] | so don’t forget to put the toilet seat down. | 所以别忘了把马桶盖放下来 |
[42:36] | Okay, here we go. Eastern Bourne. | 开始了 东伯恩 |
[42:38] | Some dickheads are dragging for clams | 几个白痴在污染的红潮区 |
[42:39] | in a contaminated red tide zone. | 打捞蛤蜊 |
[42:42] | So we got to go out and play fish police. | 所以我们要去扮演渔警 |
[42:44] | We’ll take the 32 -foot response boats. | 我们会开高速响应艇过去 |
[42:46] | Stark, you’re gonna send up a drone | 史塔克 你要出动一架 |
[42:47] | with forward-looking infrared. | 有前视红外线的无人机 |
[42:49] | I’ll be running operations here. | 我在这里指挥行动 |
[42:51] | We need prima facie, | 我们需要表面证据 |
[42:52] | so don’t move on ’em until the dredge is on deck. | 所以打捞上来之前别动 |
[42:54] | Then NOVA their asses. | 然后给他们开违规通知 |
[42:57] | Any questions? | 有任何问题吗 |
[42:59] | – No. – Let’s roll out. | -没 -那就走吧 |
[43:31] | Hey, come on, dance with us. | 来 跟我们跳舞 |
[43:34] | Got to take this. | 我得接电话 |
[43:35] | Oh, nice try. | 想得美 |
[43:36] | Be right back. Sorry. | 马上就回来 抱歉 |
[43:39] | J, we need to talk. | J 我们得谈谈 |
[43:42] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[43:43] | – I’m at my baby mama’s. – I know. | -我在我孩子妈妈家 -我知道 |
[43:45] | Your mom told me. | 你妈跟我说了 |
[43:47] | I’m out front. | 我在前门 |
[44:10] | – What’s up? – What’s up? | -什么事 -好啊 |
[44:13] | You know anything about a girl named Krista Collins? | 你认识一个叫克里斯塔·柯林斯的人吗 |
[44:17] | Nah. Why? | 不 怎么了 |
[44:20] | Boy of mine got a girl in rehab. | 我一个兄弟认识一个康复所的女的 |
[44:22] | Said some woman came by asking about Krista. | 她说有个女人来打听克里斯塔 |
[44:25] | Think she might know something about that thing | 觉得她可能知道 |
[44:26] | happened out in Truro. | 发生在特鲁罗的那事 |
[44:28] | What, like a witness? | 目击者吗 |
[44:36] | Hold up, O. You were there, yeah? | 等等 O 你之前也在吧 |
[44:41] | You see anyone? | 你看到谁了吗 |
[44:44] | – Nah. – Well, there you go. | -没有 -这不就对了 |
[44:46] | Look, I don’t know who this girl is, right? | 听着 我不知道这女的是谁 |
[44:48] | But I know you can’t trust anyone in rehab. | 但我知道你不能信任何康复所的人 |
[44:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah, I been there. | -是吗 -嗯 我有去过 |
[44:52] | Heads be fiending, do or say whatever to get dope from the outside. | 脑子恍惚 为了从外界拿到药什么都说或者做得出来 |
[44:57] | – My boy said she wanted money. – Yeah. | -我兄弟说她想要钱 -嗯 |
[45:01] | See? Bitch is trifling. | 看吧 那贱人在闹着玩 |
[45:04] | Ain’t no witness. Trust me. | 根本没目击者 相信我 |
[45:11] | Maybe. | 也许没有 |
[45:14] | Maybe not. | 也许有 |
[45:17] | We’ll find out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[45:38] | All teams, report your status, over. | 全体小队 汇报情况 完毕 |
[45:43] | Yeah, got eyes out. | 出发了 |
[45:44] | Approaching the stakeout point, roger. | 前往监视点中 收到 |
[45:47] | Yeah, Stark here. | 我是斯塔克 |
[45:48] | Proceeding to the drone launch coordinates. | 准备去无人机发射坐标 |
[45:51] | We got eyes out and no pirates. | 开始观察了 没有海盗 |
[45:56] | What is wrong with him? | 他什么毛病 |
[45:58] | You know Ron loves you. | 你知道罗恩爱你 |
[46:00] | He’s just showing off. | 他在示爱 |
[46:02] | Yeah, well, he’s barking up the wrong lesbian. | 他找错女同了 |
[46:06] | Good God, I’m glad you’re back. | 老天 真高兴你回来了 |
[46:14] | Hey, Stark, you live on the drone? | 斯塔克 你无人机打开了吗 |
[46:16] | Give me five, four, three, two… | 给我五秒 四 三 二 |
[46:23] | And we are up, milady. | 好了 夫人 |
[46:26] | Should have picture now. | 现在应该有画面了 |
[46:28] | All right, I got something, southeast about one klick. | 好 有发现 东南方大约一公里处 |
[46:30] | Can we go a little closer on the drone? | 能再靠近点吗 |
[46:33] | Yeah, copy. | 收到 |
[46:39] | There we go. I think we found our jackholes. | 好 我想我们找到了我们的混蛋 |
[46:43] | This is Delta 2. We got eyes on a 40-footer | 我是D2 我们位置以东大约1.5英里处 |
[46:45] | about half a mile east of our location, over. | 有一艘40英尺的船 完毕 |
[46:48] | Stark’s team issues the citation. | 斯塔克的小队发布传票 |
[46:50] | Delta 2 provides cover. | D2负责掩护 |
[46:52] | Cocksucker really wants me in the penalty box. | 混蛋是真想要我进禁区 |
[46:54] | Notice of violation. | 违规通知 |
[46:55] | These assholes will be back out | 这些混蛋明天一早 |
[46:56] | on the water first thing in the morning. | 就会回到水上 |
[46:57] | Okay, they’re firing up the motor. | 他们发动引擎了 |
[46:59] | Stark’s team proceed. | 斯塔克小队开始行动 |
[47:01] | Hey, roger that. We’re on the move. | 收到 我们马上出发 |
[47:03] | Wait, hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[47:05] | Quinones? What the fuck? | 吉诺内斯 你搞什么 |
[47:07] | The suspect with the limp. I know him. | 瘸腿的那个嫌疑人 我认识他 |
[47:09] | That’s Gustavo Silva’s nephew, Jorge. | 那是古斯塔沃·席尔瓦的侄子 荷西 |
[47:11] | Idiot shot himself in the hip last year hunting wild turkey. | 那蠢货去年打猎野火鸡的时候打中了自己的屁股 |
[47:15] | Gustavo Silva? The Scrodfather? | 古斯塔沃·席尔瓦 斯科罗德法瑟 |
[47:18] | Listen, Jorge fishes out of Newport, Rhode Island. | 听着 荷西在罗德岛纽波特捕鱼 |
[47:21] | If we follow him home, we got a federal case. | 要是我们跟踪他回家 我们就能有联邦案子 |
[47:24] | Maybe he even flips on his uncle. | 他或许还会背叛他舅舅 |
[47:27] | Or we follow the plan, move in now. | 或者我们可以照计划进行 现在去抓人 |
[47:30] | We go catch the rest of the Sox game. | 还能看到红袜队剩下的比赛 |
[47:31] | Seriously? You want to write notices of violation | 不是吧 你想开一辈子的 |
[47:33] | for the rest of your life? | 违规通知吗 |
[47:34] | We got a chance at a real case here. | 我们现在有机会建立个真正的案子 |
[47:36] | Or, you know, we could do business as usual | 或者 我们可以照往常一样 |
[47:39] | and be back out here tomorrow. | 明天再来 |
[47:41] | So what’s it gonna be? You want to make a fucking case? | 你想怎么做 你想立案吗 |
[47:43] | He’s pulling up anchor. I need an order here. | 他在拉锚 我需要指挥 |
[47:46] | Anchor’s coming up. | 锚要上来了 |
[47:49] | Looks like you’re going to Rhode Island. | 看样子你们要去罗德岛了 |
[47:50] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[47:57] | So what the fuck was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[47:58] | – What? – Since when do you want to work late? | -怎么了 -你从什么时候开始想要加班了 |
[48:01] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[49:05] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[49:10] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[49:12] | Store is closed. | 关门了 |
[49:13] | You didn’t see the sign? | 你没看到标牌吗 |
[49:15] | I just must have missed it. | 我肯定是漏看了 |
[49:17] | Yeah. Come back tomorrow. | 明天再来 |
[49:19] | Say, you know if Mr. O’Donnell, will he be in tomorrow morning? | 你知道明早奥唐纳先生会来吗 |
[49:24] | What you need? | 你需要什么 |
[49:40] | What’s the best way to fix a check-engine light | 不去经销商修理引擎故障指示灯的 |
[49:41] | without going to the dealership? | 最好方式是什么 |
[49:47] | Bang on the dashboard. | 砸仪表板 |
[49:54] | For real, though. | 真的 |
[49:56] | Dealerships is a shakedown hustle. | 经销商就是搞敲诈的 |
[50:00] | Charge you a note just to crack the hood. | 打开车盖就要收你钱 |
[50:03] | Won’t even wash your car. | 连车都不洗吗 |
[50:05] | Truth. | 是的 |
[50:07] | And I take offense to that shit. | 我会觉得受到了冒犯 |
[50:11] | Ain’t like the old days. | 跟以前不一样了 |
[50:13] | For real, bro. | 是啊 |
[50:19] | Why don’t you bring your car in the morning? | 要不你明早把你的车开过来吧 |
[50:22] | Have my man Javi hook you up. | 让我哥们哈维给你看看 |
[50:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[50:28] | Yeah, I’d appreciate that. | 好的 谢谢 |
[50:32] | Cool. | 好 |
[50:37] | What kind of car you driving? | 你开的什么车 |
[50:44] | An old piece-of-shit Dodge. | 一辆破旧道奇 |
[50:47] | I’ll tell you what I’m driving. | 跟你说我开的什么 |
[50:50] | Dark-gray Escalade. | 深灰色凯迪拉克凯雷德 |
[50:52] | License plate 21FC19. | 车牌照21FC19 |
[50:57] | Make it easier for you when you tailing my ass. | 跟踪我的时候更容易点 |
[51:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[51:25] | Fuck! Fucking shit, run! | 操 该死 快跑 |
[51:26] | National Marine and Fishery Services, motherfucker! | 国家海洋渔业局 混蛋 |
[51:30] | Federal agents! Let me see your hands! | 联邦探员 手举起来 |
[51:32] | – On your knees! – Don’t even think about it, Jorge! | -跪下 -别想跑了 荷西 |
[51:33] | Get on the ground! On the ground! | 趴下 趴下 |
[51:38] | Fuck, yeah! | 爽 |
[51:42] | Get up. | 起来 |
[51:44] | That a way, Jackie! | 真棒 杰姬 |
[51:53] | Hey, shut up, shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[51:54] | Tonight wasn’t a BFO. | 今晚不是外勤 |
[51:57] | No, no, tonight… | 是的 今晚是 |
[52:00] | …was a fucking UFO! | 该死的不明飞行物 |
[52:04] | “Huge” Starts with an H, you fucking idiot. | 应该是盛大 蠢货 |
[52:05] | – Yeah, fuck you. – All right, I’m out of here, everybody. | -操你妈 -我要走了 各位 |
[52:08] | – Where you going? – Wait, wait, wait. | -你去哪 -等等 |
[52:09] | – Wait, you leaving? – I can’t drink that much anymore. | -你这就走了 -我酒量不比以前了 |
[52:12] | – My prostate. – Ed. | -前列腺不行 -艾德 |
[52:15] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[52:18] | …wish me luck with Hunniker. | 祝我在亨利克面前好运 |
[52:20] | Oh, good luck. | 好运 |
[52:21] | Oh, and if he does let you back, | 要是他让你回来 |
[52:23] | you’re doing the paperwork for the BFO, all of it. | BFO的文书工作你全包了 |
[52:27] | Thanks, sweetheart. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[52:31] | Shots! | 喝酒 |
[52:36] | Here you go. | 给 |
[52:37] | Thanks for putting me on. | 谢谢你叫上我 |
[52:41] | You did all right. | 你做得很好 |
[52:44] | So what do you say? Am I back on the job? | 所以你意下如何 我能回去工作了吗 |
[52:48] | Look, I’d love to, but | 听着 我也想 但是 |
[52:51] | if you don’t have a license, it’s not gonna work. | 如果你没有驾照 就不行 |
[52:54] | Yeah, but my trial is in, like, a month. | 但一个月后才是我的庭审 |
[52:57] | We’d reassess after that. | 在那之后我们再评估吧 |
[52:59] | And until then, Ed’ll drive my ass around. | 在那之前 艾德会开车载我 |
[53:01] | Come on, I got you Jorge Silva. What more do you want? | 拜托 我帮你抓到了荷西·席尔瓦 你还想要什么 |
[53:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:12] | But any more bullshit, and you’re SOL. | 但再搞出任何破事 你就走人 |
[53:15] | And I fucking mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[53:16] | So is that… That’s a yes? | 这算是答应了吗 |
[53:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:21] | I am back, motherfuckers! | 我回来了 混蛋们 |
[53:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:23] | – I am back! – Oh, she’s back! | -我回来了 -她回来了 |
[53:25] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[53:29] | Down, put me down, Stark. | 放我下来 斯塔克 |
[53:31] | Down. | 放我下来 |
[53:38] | You still sulking? | 你还在生气 |
[53:41] | I’m not sulking. | 我没生气 |
[53:47] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[53:49] | It doesn’t matter what my mother thinks. | 我妈怎么想不重要 |
[53:51] | She’s a bitch, and she has no right to judge. | 她就是个贱人 无权评判 |
[53:54] | There’s only one person that can judge you, and that’s… | 只有一个人能评判你 那就是 |
[53:56] | God? | 上帝吗 |
[53:58] | Fuck God. | 去他妈的上帝 |
[54:00] | It’s me… | 是我 |
[54:02] | …the mother of your kid. | 你孩子的妈 |
[54:07] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[54:22] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[54:25] | I’ll go get the baby. | 我去接孩子 |
[54:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[54:59] | I got my gun and badge back. I crushed a BFO. | 我拿回了我的枪和警徽 我在BFO上表现出色 |
[55:02] | And I fucking found her, man. | 我还找到她了 |
[55:04] | – What? – I found Krista. | -什么 -我找到克里斯塔了 |
[55:08] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[55:10] | Well, I mean, I didn’t find her find her. | 我是说 我没有真的找到她 |
[55:11] | I’m waiting for her to call me back, but I fucking rock. | 我在等她回我电话 但我太棒了 |
[55:16] | Yeah, that’s great. | 真好 |
[55:19] | Well, when you find her, let me know what she says. | 你找到她后 告诉我她说了什么 |
[55:23] | What am I, your fucking secretary? | 我是你秘书吗 |
[55:24] | Say hi to the girls. | 替我给姑娘们问好 |
[55:41] | They say don’t get high on your own supply. | 他们说别嗑你自己的药 |
[55:45] | So that’s why I just take a taste. | 所以我只是尝一下 |
[55:49] | I know it’s never gonna feel this good again. | 我知道永远不会再这么爽了 |
[55:54] | But the first time after you’ve been clean for a while… | 但是在你戒断一段时间后第一次吸 |
[55:59] | …holy shit. | 我靠 |
[56:04] | Like, I don’t even fucking shoot it, bro. | 我根本没有注射 |
[56:09] | Fuck it. I deserve to feel good. | 管他呢 我值得爽一把 |
[56:15] | My friend died. | 我朋友死了 |
[56:18] | I’m super fucked up about it. | 我为此很崩溃 |
[56:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[56:32] | I fucking saw it, too. | 我目击了全过程 |
[56:37] | It was mad fucked up. | 特别操蛋 |
[56:44] | My girl Sherry. | 我闺蜜雪莉 |
[56:48] | But, Scotty, you can’t tell anybody. | 斯科蒂 你不能告诉任何人 |
[56:57] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[56:58] | Oh, if it isn’t the woman of the hour. | 这不是今天的风云人物吗 |
[57:01] | Still not fucking you, Ron. | 还是不会跟你上床 罗恩 |
[57:02] | Your loss. | 你的损失 |
[57:05] | To Jackie. | 敬杰姬 |
[57:06] | – To Jackie. – The rest of us. | -敬杰姬 -敬剩下的人 |
[57:09] | Hear hear, hear hear. | 干杯 干杯 |