| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Remember when I was your snitch? | 还记得我做你线人的时候吗 | 
| [00:08] | Tell you what I’m driving, | 跟你说我开的什么 | 
| [00:09] | make it easier for you when you tailing my ass. | 跟你说我开的什么 | 
| [00:11] | – Fucking following me? – What are you doing? | -你在跟踪我 -你要干什么 | 
| [00:13] | Tell me where Krista is! | 告诉我克里斯塔在哪 | 
| [00:14] | Plymouth Rock Motor Court in Bourne– fucking cunt. | 伯恩的普利茅斯摇滚汽车旅馆 你个婊子 | 
| [00:16] | You know anything about a girl named Krista Collins? | 你认识一个叫克里斯塔·柯林斯的人吗 | 
| [00:18] | I think she might know something about that thing | 我觉得她可能知道 | 
| [00:20] | happened out in Truro. | 发生在特鲁罗的那事 | 
| [00:21] | You know what? I’m gonna leave a note. | 这样 我要留个便条 | 
| [00:22] | – What? – What the fuck? | -干什么 -你搞什么 | 
| [00:23] | Did you tell someone where I was? | 你告诉别人我在哪了吗 | 
| [00:25] | My friend died. Fucking saw it, too. | 我朋友死了 我目击了全过程 | 
| [00:27] | But, Scotty, you can’t tell anybody. | 斯科蒂 你不能告诉任何人 | 
| [00:30] | – Yes. – I am back, motherfuckers! | -是的 -我回来了 混蛋们 | 
| [00:32] | – And I fucking found her, man. – What? | -我还找到她了 -什么 | 
| [00:34] | I found Krista. | 我找到了克里斯塔 | 
| [00:35] | I went to rehab. I’m sober. | 我去了康复所 我戒了 | 
| [00:36] | – Really? – How about dinner tomorrow? | -真的吗 -明天一起吃晚饭怎么样 | 
| [00:38] | Like a date? | 像约会那样吗 | 
| [00:40] | – Still not fucking you, Ron. – Ah, your loss. | -还是不会跟你上床 罗恩 -你的损失 | 
| [02:28] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [02:38] | Oh, God. | 天 | 
| [02:41] | Dude, why are you naked? | 哥们 你怎么没穿衣服 | 
| [02:43] | I’m a hot sleeper. What? | 我睡觉容易出汗 怎么了 | 
| [02:46] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [02:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [02:55] | I feel like shit. | 我好难受 | 
| [03:00] | Ugh, did I do anything last night | 我昨天有做什么 | 
| [03:02] | that I ought to know about, like in front of Hunniker? | 我应该知道的事吗 在亨尼克面前 | 
| [03:06] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 | 
| [03:09] | What do you mean I don’t remember? What? | 什么叫我不记得了 | 
| [03:13] | Let’s just say, nice rack, Jack. | 这么说吧 你奶子不错 小杰 | 
| [03:15] | No. Oh, fuck, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 操 不 不 | 
| [03:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [03:21] | You put your tits on the bar. | 你把你奶子放在了吧台上 | 
| [03:23] | You were a fucking animal. | 你骚死了 | 
| [03:24] | Fuck me. Fuck! | 我操 操 | 
| [03:28] | I’m just fucking with you. | 我逗你的 | 
| [03:30] | Jesus, you really don’t remember shit, do you? | 你真的什么都不记得了 是吗 | 
| [03:32] | You’re just– | 你 | 
| [03:34] | You know what? You fucking asshole! | 王八蛋 | 
| [03:38] | You were fine. | 你昨晚很好 | 
| [03:40] | Hunniker gave you a second chance. | 亨尼克给了你第二次机会 | 
| [03:41] | You got your job back. You’re invincible. | 你复职了 你不可战胜 | 
| [03:43] | Must be nice to be a pretty girl. | 做美女感觉肯定很不错吧 | 
| [03:45] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [03:47] | God. | 天 | 
| [03:48] | So what you got going on today? | 你今天有什么计划 | 
| [03:49] | – You want to… – Oh, Jesus! | -你想要 -老天 | 
| [03:50] | Go get some breakfast, maybe we hang out, | 去吃点早饭 或许可以一起玩玩 | 
| [03:52] | you know, weather the storm? | 渡过难关 | 
| [03:54] | No, just go home, Ron. | 你回家吧 罗恩 | 
| [03:55] | – Well, can I take a shower first? – No. | -我能先洗个澡吗 -不行 | 
| [03:59] | Oh, fuck. No, no, no. Oh, fuck me! | 操 不不不 我操 | 
| [04:04] | Damn it, I was expecting an important call. | 该死 我在等一通重要电话 | 
| [04:06] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [04:08] | I got a trick for that. | 我有办法 | 
| [05:00] | Hey, Frances… | 弗兰西斯 | 
| [05:03] | Give me a Bloody Mary. | 给我杯血腥玛丽 | 
| [05:06] | – So Delgado, AKA– – Osito. | -德尔加多 也就是 -奥西托 | 
| [05:10] | – Osito… – Yes, Counselor. | -奥西托 -是的 律师 | 
| [05:12] | Works at O’Donnell’s Auto Services. | 在奥唐纳汽车修理厂工作 | 
| [05:15] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [05:16] | No. Well, he’s not actually employed there. | 不 他并不是那里的员工 | 
| [05:18] | We believe that’s where he gets his vehicles. | 我们认为那是他获取车辆的地方 | 
| [05:22] | And the residence? | 住址呢 | 
| [05:22] | Kathleen O’Donnell’s residence, his girlfriend. | 凯瑟琳·奥唐纳的住所 他女友 | 
| [05:25] | And he lives there? | 他住在那 | 
| [05:27] | Stays there sometimes… | 有时候在那住 | 
| [05:30] | we think. | 我们认为 | 
| [05:32] | So you want to bug a residence Delgado doesn’t live in | 所以你们想在一个德尔加多不住的地方 | 
| [05:34] | and a private business where he doesn’t work? | 和非他工作的私人店铺里安装窃听装置 | 
| [05:36] | Yes, and we’d also like to, | 是的 我们还想 | 
| [05:37] | put a state wiretap on his cell phone. | 窃听他手机在州内的通话 | 
| [05:39] | I don’t see any judge signing off on this. | 我觉得没有法官会签署这文件 | 
| [05:44] | Well, why don’t you tell me what a judge will sign, | 要不你告诉我法官会签署什么 | 
| [05:46] | and I’ll just make sure it’s in there? | 然后我在里面写上 | 
| [05:47] | No shortcuts, Sergeant. You need to show exhaustion. | 没有捷径 警司 你得有详尽的论述 | 
| [05:50] | Pole cams, controlled buys, trash pulls– | 杆式摄像机 操控买卖 垃圾搜索 | 
| [05:52] | let me see your work. | 让我看到你的工作 | 
| [05:53] | Okay, listen, with all due respect, this guy’s a fucking killer. | 恕我直言 这人是杀手 | 
| [05:56] | I don’t have time to exhaust every possibility. | 我没空详尽论述每种可能 | 
| [05:58] | You DAs are so concerned with batting .1000, | 你的地检官想要击打率达到.1000 | 
| [06:00] | you’re not even willing to take a fucking swing, are you? | 但你连挥杆都不愿尝试 | 
| [06:01] | You’re a good investigator, Ray, | 你是个优秀的调查员 雷 | 
| [06:03] | but your reputation in the DA’s office is | 但在地检办公室里 众所周知 | 
| [06:06] | that you’re not effective on the witness stand. | 你在证人席面前效率不怎么样 | 
| [06:08] | What are you talking about? Juries love me. | 说什么呢 陪审员可爱我了 | 
| [06:10] | No, they think you’re an asshole. | 不 他们觉得你是混蛋 | 
| [06:12] | Do your job, Sergeant, then you can tell me how to do mine. | 做好你的工作 警司 然后你再来教我怎么做我的 | 
| [06:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [06:16] | Thank you for meeting with us on a Saturday, Amanda. | 谢谢你在周六和我们见面 阿曼达 | 
| [06:18] | Yep. | 嗯 | 
| [06:25] | You ever hear the expression “You catch more flies with honey”? | 你知道一句俗话吗 好话比尖刻言词管用 | 
| [06:29] | Just once I’d like to see a DA | 哪怕就一次 我想看到地检 | 
| [06:30] | stick their neck out like we fucking do every day. | 像我们每天一样承担风险 | 
| [06:33] | No, seriously, you keep pissing off the brass, | 说真的 你要是再继续惹毛那些高官 | 
| [06:35] | and one day, they’re gonna give me your job. | 总有一天他们会让我接替你的职位 | 
| [06:38] | Yeah, Sergeant Alan Saintille– has a nice ring to it. | 艾伦·圣提尔警司 听上去不错 | 
| [06:43] | You know what? Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 | 
| [06:46] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [06:51] | We show her exhaustion. | 我们向她展示详尽的论述 | 
| [07:07] | Well, lookee here. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [07:09] | J to the Q, holding it down at the P and J, huh? | 小杰在这养神呢 | 
| [07:12] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [07:14] | Not much, you? | 没什么 你呢 | 
| [07:17] | – Just fucking say it. – What? | -你就说吧 -什么 | 
| [07:19] | I know you see me drinking this beer. | 我知道你看到我喝啤酒了 | 
| [07:20] | Oh, shit, that? I didn’t notice. | 那个吗 我没注意到 | 
| [07:24] | Yeah. | 是吗 | 
| [07:25] | It was just a work thing last night. | 只是昨晚工作上的事 | 
| [07:26] | It got a little out of hand. | 情况有点失控了 | 
| [07:28] | That happens, but you got to get back on the horse. | 这很正常 但你得回来继续参加 | 
| [07:31] | The judge is gonna fuck you for reals. | 法官不会放过你的 | 
| [07:33] | A felony DUI’s no joke. | 重罪酒驾可不是闹着玩的 | 
| [07:36] | Look, tomorrow we’re gonna get together. | 听着 明天我们会找个时间碰头 | 
| [07:37] | We’re gonna start working the steps. | 开始执行戒断过程 | 
| [07:38] | Yeah, listen, about that, I got a lot on my plate, all right? | 听着 关于这件事 我现在已经忙很多事了 | 
| [07:41] | I got my job back. I ju–I can’t do AA right now. | 我把工作找回来了 我现在没法去参加互助会 | 
| [07:45] | Are you still on that Nancy Drew tip? | 你还在跟神探南茜的线索吗 | 
| [07:47] | I told you, I already found her. | 我告诉你了 我已经找到她了 | 
| [07:48] | Nancy Drew, my twat. | 神探南茜个屁 | 
| [07:51] | You talk to her? | 你跟她谈了吗 | 
| [07:52] | No, not yet. My phone’s dead. | 还没有 我手机坏了 | 
| [07:55] | Yeah, so, like, uh, where is she? | 那她现在在哪 | 
| [07:57] | You don’t have to pretend like you still care about this, okay? | 你不用假装你还关心这件事 | 
| [08:00] | – I get it. – All right, fine. Whatever. | -我懂的 -好吧 随便了 | 
| [08:01] | – Take care of yourself. – Hey, hey, hey. | -照顾好自己 -对了 | 
| [08:03] | Listen, I got a date with Devonne later tonight, | 听着 我今晚跟德文有个约会 | 
| [08:06] | and I need a little something | 我需要一点东西 | 
| [08:07] | to get me back into fighting shape. | 让我恢复斗志 | 
| [08:09] | You got any blow? | 你有货吗 | 
| [08:11] | Jackie, I’m your fucking sponsor. | 杰姬 我是你的担保人 | 
| [08:13] | No, no, no. I fired your ass. | 不不 我炒掉你了 | 
| [08:15] | So now you’re just Junior, and you’re a drug dealer. | 所以现在你是小迈 并且你是毒贩 | 
| [08:17] | So deal some fucking drugs, or I’m gonna get ’em somewhere else. | 所以卖点毒品给我 不然我去找别人 | 
| [08:20] | Nice try. | 想得美 | 
| [08:27] | Hey, Frances, one more? | 弗兰西斯 再来一杯 | 
| [08:36] | Hey, Javi. | 哈维 | 
| [08:38] | It’s Ray Abruzzo. | 我是雷·阿布雷佐 | 
| [08:41] | – You got a problem here. – Yeah, I’m with a customer. | -你有麻烦了 -我正在接待顾客 | 
| [08:43] | I’ll be with you in a second. | 一会过去找你 | 
| [08:44] | You take your time, man. I got all day. | 你慢慢来 我有一整天呢 | 
| [08:48] | – Your Jeep should be ready in a few days. – All right. | -你的吉普应该几天就修好 -好的 | 
| [08:53] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [08:55] | “What’s up”? | “什么事” | 
| [08:57] | Emmanuel Delgado, that’s what’s up. | 伊曼纽尔·德尔加多 就是这个事 | 
| [09:00] | Osito…uses your place as his personal rent-a-car, | 奥西托 他把你的地盘当做租车店 | 
| [09:04] | uses your fleet to deal drugs, mule, | 用你的车队贩毒 运毒 | 
| [09:07] | commit a couple murders. | 犯下一系列谋杀案 | 
| [09:09] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 | 
| [09:12] | All right, you want me to break it down real simple for you? | 你想让我掰碎了跟你说清楚 | 
| [09:14] | I’m State Police, which means wherever you go | 我是州警 这意味着不管你去哪 | 
| [09:16] | in this whole goddamn Commonwealth of Massachusetts, | 只要在整个马萨诸塞州境内 | 
| [09:18] | I can fucking find you. | 我就能找到你 | 
| [09:20] | I’m the tip of the spear, motherfucker, | 我是矛尖 混蛋 | 
| [09:21] | and I’m pointed right at you. | 我正指着你呢 | 
| [09:24] | What the fuck you looking at? | 你他妈看什么 | 
| [09:26] | You know I got ICE on speed dial, right? | 你知道我一键就能拨到移民和海关执法局吧 | 
| [09:28] | You want to start pulling green cards, | 你想拿出绿卡的话 | 
| [09:29] | we can go that route. | 我们可以那么办 | 
| [09:31] | You see what they do these days, right? | 你看到他们现在怎么处理吧 | 
| [09:33] | Kids in cages? | 在牢里的那些年轻人 | 
| [09:34] | Yeah, that’s some fucked-up shit, man. | 那可真操蛋 伙计 | 
| [09:37] | So, yo, here’s the scoop, Javier. | 所以我给你透露一下 哈维尔 | 
| [09:39] | You, you work for me now. | 你现在为我工作 | 
| [09:41] | You tell me when Osito comes and goes. | 你告诉我奥西托的去向 | 
| [09:43] | You tell me what car he’s in and who’s in it with him. | 你告诉我他坐那辆车 他跟谁在一起 | 
| [09:46] | And you do that, maybe, just maybe you stay out of jail. | 你这样做 也许能免去牢狱之灾 | 
| [09:49] | Oh, man, I’m fucking you one way or the other, | 不管怎么样我都会搞掉你[操你] | 
| [09:52] | and it’s up to you if I use lube or not. | 吃软还是吃硬[用不用油]取决于你 | 
| [09:56] | Push a man hard enough, he’s got no choice | 你把一个人逼上绝路 他别无选择 | 
| [09:58] | – but to fight back. – Hmm? | -就只能还手 -是吗 | 
| [10:00] | Maybe break some little dealer kid with that thick-dick act, | 也许你用那套硬的对付点贩毒的小毛孩还有用 | 
| [10:03] | but you come at me that hard… | 但你跟我来那套 | 
| [10:06] | you know I got to tell you to go fuck yourself. | 你知道我会让你去你妈的 | 
| [10:08] | So go fuck yourself. | 所以去你妈的 | 
| [10:11] | And don’t come back without a warrant. | 没有搜查令别再来了 | 
| [10:15] | Hey, it’s your loss, my friend. | 这是你的损失 朋友 | 
| [10:17] | See you later. | 回头见 | 
| [10:40] | So you distract him with your best asshole impression? | 你用你最佳的混蛋模仿分散他的注意力 | 
| [10:43] | I tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [10:44] | How we coming with the surveillance cams? | 监控摄像头还得多久好 | 
| [10:46] | Almost done, and Kathleen’s place is up already. | 马上好了 凯瑟琳那边的已经好了 | 
| [10:50] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [10:53] | Hi, I’m Junior, alcoholic. | 我是小迈 我酗酒 | 
| [10:58] | Uh, y’all hear from me every week, so I’m gonna keep it short. | 你们每周都听我分享 所以我就快点说 | 
| [11:01] | Things are all right. | 一切都还不错 | 
| [11:03] | I’m getting back with my girl, seeing my kid again. | 我跟我女友和好了 又看到我孩子了 | 
| [11:06] | So it’s good. | 所以不错 | 
| [11:08] | You know, that’s what I do it for, family. | 这就是我这样做的目的 家庭 | 
| [11:11] | Something bigger than myself. | 比我自己更大的目标 | 
| [11:14] | It’s not like I’m out here alone, you know, floating in space. | 我并不是孤军奋战 无依无靠 | 
| [11:17] | If I was, you know, it wouldn’t matter, I could use. | 如果真是那样 倒也无所谓了 我就复吸了 | 
| [11:20] | So what? | 那又怎样 | 
| [11:22] | But I’m not, so it’s pretty- it’s pretty fucking good. | 但我并不是 所以这真的很棒 | 
| [11:27] | Anyways, we got another speaker. Give it up for my boy. | 总之 还有一位要讲的 欢迎我兄弟 | 
| [11:36] | Name is Osito… | 我是奥西托 | 
| [11:38] | and I’m an addict. | 我有毒瘾 | 
| [11:40] | Hi, Osito. | 你好 奥西托 | 
| [11:59] | Yo, this AA hustle is tight. | 互助会这幌子太绝了 | 
| [12:01] | Even got my felon ass up in here. | 连我这个重刑犯都弄进来了 | 
| [12:03] | It’s not just a hustle. We’re carrying the message. | 不只是幌子 我们是带着讯息来的 | 
| [12:05] | Enough. | 够了 | 
| [12:06] | We need to talk about this witness shit | 我们需要谈谈证人这件事 | 
| [12:07] | that Scotty told you about. | 之前斯科蒂跟你提到的 | 
| [12:09] | What do you think, J? | 你怎么看 J | 
| [12:12] | I-I don’t know. Uh, some chick talking? | 我不知道 某个女孩开口了 | 
| [12:15] | No big thing. | 没什么大不了了 | 
| [12:19] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [12:21] | Probably nothing. | 可能没什么 | 
| [12:24] | You’re half Haitian, right? | 你有一半海地血统 是吧 | 
| [12:26] | Is that why you’re so fucking stupid? | 所以你才他妈这么蠢吗 | 
| [12:29] | I’m locked up, | 我被关在这里 | 
| [12:29] | and even I know that bitch is running her mouth, | 但我也知道那娘们在到处乱说 | 
| [12:32] | said she saw some fat-ass black guy shoot her friend. | 她说她看到个黑人大胖子开枪打了她朋友 | 
| [12:36] | Sound like anyone we know? | 听上去是我们的熟人吗 | 
| [12:39] | Huh, pendejo? | 蠢货 | 
| [12:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [12:48] | We fucked up. | 我们搞砸了 | 
| [12:51] | We’re gonna fix it. | 我们会弥补的 | 
| [12:53] | F-fix it how? | 怎么搞定 | 
| [12:56] | Mátala. | 杀了她 | 
| [12:58] | What the fuck does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [12:59] | We can-we can talk to her, | 我们可以跟她谈谈 | 
| [13:01] | you know, tell her to keep her mouth shut. | 要她管好自己的嘴 | 
| [13:04] | Oh, shit, is he for real? | 操 他是说真的吗 | 
| [13:07] | Get her off the books. | 把她做掉 | 
| [13:09] | It’s done, Padrón. | 交给我 老大 | 
| [13:13] | And this one won’t float. | 这次不会浮起来了 | 
| [13:15] | No, fuck that. | 不 别管那个了 | 
| [13:16] | Serve her ass with a hot shot. | 给她打上一针 | 
| [13:18] | Junkie ODs on The Cape, cops barely even notice. | 瘾君子在鳕鱼角吸毒过量致死 警察根本不管 | 
| [13:21] | What about that lady asking questions in the rehab? | 那个在戒毒所问东问西的女人呢 | 
| [13:26] | You could do that, too. | 也可以这么处理 | 
| [13:28] | Wait, ho-ho-hold up. “Too”? | 等下 等等 “也” | 
| [13:30] | No, that’s crazy. | 不 这样太过火了 | 
| [13:32] | That lady, she-she ain’t nothing. | 那个女的 她谁都不是 | 
| [13:35] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [13:36] | Got people in rehab, looked into it. | 我在戒毒所里认识人 查了一下 | 
| [13:39] | Turns out it’s a lady I know… | 发现是我认识的一个女的 | 
| [13:41] | a fishery service agent. | 渔业局的 | 
| [13:43] | She’s nobody, fucking crazy bitch. | 她不是什么人物 就是一个疯婆子 | 
| [13:46] | You don’t need to do anything about that. | 你不用管她 | 
| [13:47] | Just take care of the one thing, | 把这个人处理好 | 
| [13:48] | and the other isn’t even a problem anymore. | 另外一个就不是问题了 | 
| [13:53] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [13:54] | Just the one. | 那就这个 | 
| [13:57] | Kizzle’s inside on some bullshit assault thing, | 阿奇因为袭击罪进去了 | 
| [14:01] | so take him. | 就带他去吧 | 
| [14:10] | No fucking way. I’m not going. | 不行 我不去 | 
| [14:13] | You, like, six steps behind, bro. | 你晚了六步了 兄弟 | 
| [14:15] | You the one that’s gonna do it. | 动手就交给你了 | 
| [14:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:19] | She saw me pop her friend. | 她看见我爆了她朋友的头 | 
| [14:21] | You think she gonna let me into her room, | 你觉得她会让我进她房间 | 
| [14:23] | take some junk off of me? | 注射我给她的毒品 | 
| [14:24] | – It’s got to be you. – No, I’m not a fucking killer. | -这事只能你去 -不 我不是杀手 | 
| [14:26] | Yeah, but you a dealer. | 对 但你是个毒贩 | 
| [14:29] | You think you never gave someone the bag that took them out? | 你觉得你手里没有人命吗 | 
| [14:32] | Dope fiends be chasing the high | 吸毒的人就是追求那种会让人送命的 | 
| [14:33] | that’s gonna put them under, chasing that fire. | 飘飘欲仙的感觉 就像飞蛾扑火 | 
| [14:37] | It’s gonna happen sooner or later. | 早晚都会没命 | 
| [14:39] | We just fast-forwarding her life a couple weeks. | 我们只是让她的人生快进几周而已 | 
| [14:42] | You need to get it into your head that this is what’s gonna happen. | 你得搞清楚迟早都会是这个结局 | 
| [14:45] | You fucked up last time, | 上次你搞砸了 | 
| [14:47] | and this right here, this is your chance to make it right. | 这一次 是你将功补过的机会 | 
| [14:50] | So you best be saying “please” and “thank you.” | 所以你最好说”请”和”谢谢” | 
| [15:13] | I’m looking for a party. | 我找鸭子 | 
| [15:16] | Dude, you got the wrong girl. | 兄弟 你找错人了 | 
| [15:19] | You do Greek? Huh? | 肛交吗 | 
| [15:22] | Pay extra for Greek. | 肛交额外加钱 | 
| [15:55] | 我想帮你 杰姬 | |
| [16:16] | Fuck yeah. | 太爽了 | 
| [16:24] | Here you go. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 | 
| [16:26] | Uh, and let me get a– let me get a shot of Jack. | 给我一杯杰克丹尼 | 
| [16:28] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [16:30] | Haven’t seen you in a while. | 有阵子没看见你了 | 
| [16:32] | Yeah, yeah, I’ve been laying low, | 嗯 是 我最近想低调点 | 
| [16:33] | but, you know, sometimes I decide that cocaine smells good. | 但是我偶尔也想尝尝可卡因 | 
| [16:38] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 | 
| [16:40] | Hey, girl. | 你好 妹子 | 
| [16:43] | So we gonna still hang later, right? | 我们一会还是约的吧 | 
| [16:45] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [16:46] | All right, cool. | 好 很好 | 
| [16:48] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:50] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [16:51] | That’s my roommate’s friend. | 我室友的朋友 | 
| [16:53] | She just came up from Brooklyn. | 她刚从布鲁克林来 | 
| [16:55] | I forget her name, though. Something basic. | 不过我忘记她叫什么了 很俗的名字 | 
| [16:58] | – Karen. – That ass, though. | -卡伦 -不过那屁股真不错 | 
| [17:00] | Who you telling? | 还用你说 | 
| [17:02] | But she’s coming to my place later, so you already know. | 不过她晚点要去我家 别忘了 | 
| [17:07] | What you doing later? | 你等会干什么 | 
| [17:08] | – We’re going out tonight. – Pop, pop, pop. | -我们今晚出去玩 -嗨 嗨 嗨 | 
| [17:09] | – You want to come? – Uh, I’m on my way to see Devonne. | -你想来吗 -我要去见德文 | 
| [17:11] | We got a thing planned. What’s this, tequila? | 我们有事要做 这是什么 龙舌兰吗 | 
| [17:12] | She took your ass back? | 她跟你复合了 | 
| [17:15] | Yeah, what are you talking about? Why wouldn’t she? | 嗯 你在说什么呢 有什么好惊讶的 | 
| [17:18] | Ah, fuck, I don’t have my phone. What time is it? | 操 我没带手机 现在几点了 | 
| [17:22] | 6:10. | 6点10分 | 
| [17:23] | Shit, shit, shit. I got to go. | 操 操 操 我要走了 | 
| [17:24] | All right, well, peace. Tell your girl I said hey. | 好吧 再见 代我向你马子问好 | 
| [17:25] | Wait. Let me get another gram. | 等下 我再来一克 | 
| [17:32] | God damn it. This shit is low rent. | 该死的 这玩意真劣质 | 
| [17:35] | Wrong cords and everything. | 电线都对不上 | 
| [17:37] | Go to Best Buy. | 去百思买 | 
| [17:38] | Oh, hell, no. I got a kid thing, man. | 不 我要接孩子 | 
| [17:40] | You can’t do it? | 你去不了 | 
| [17:41] | I got to meet with a CI. | 我要去见一个线人 | 
| [17:47] | Hey, Patty. | 派蒂 | 
| [17:49] | – How you doing? – Okay. | -你最近怎么样 -还行 | 
| [17:52] | You want to help out with a case | 我要去查个事 | 
| [17:53] | while I chase something down? | 你能帮忙跟下一个案子吗 | 
| [18:25] | Great to see you. See you next time, okay? | 很高兴见到你 下次再见 好吗 | 
| [18:29] | – Looking forward to it, okay? – Okay. | -很期待 好吗 -好 | 
| [18:31] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [18:37] | Are you happy to see me? | 看到我开心吗 | 
| [18:40] | I want to talk to you. Come, sit down. | 我想找你聊聊 来 坐下 | 
| [18:51] | Good shift, huh? | 今天收获不错 对吗 | 
| [18:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 | 
| [18:57] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没什么 | 
| [18:59] | You being weird about this? | 你不喜欢我这样 | 
| [19:01] | Me? No. | 我 不会 | 
| [19:02] | Okay, ’cause you can’t be weird about this. | 好吧 因为你不能觉得别扭 | 
| [19:04] | – No, I’m not being weird. – Okay. | -没有 我没有觉得别扭 -好吧 | 
| [19:08] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 | 
| [19:10] | Have dinner with me tonight. | 今晚跟我吃顿饭 | 
| [19:12] | Are we allowed to do that? | 允许我们这样吗 | 
| [19:14] | “Allowed”? | “允许” | 
| [19:15] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 | 
| [19:16] | Let’s just say it’s not encouraged. | 只能说是不鼓励 | 
| [19:19] | But who cares, right? It’ll be fun. | 但谁在乎呢 会很好玩的 | 
| [19:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [19:24] | Yeah, I can do that. | 嗯 我可以 | 
| [19:27] | Why don’t you pick me up at 8:00? | 你8点来接我吧 | 
| [19:30] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 | 
| [19:40] | I want you to fuck the shit out of me tonight. | 我想要你今晚狠狠操我 | 
| [19:45] | I can do that. | 没问题 | 
| [19:49] | See you at 8:00. | 8点见 | 
| [20:02] | You look amazing. | 你看上去很棒 | 
| [20:03] | Sorry I’m late. My phone’s dead. | 抱歉我迟到了 我手机没电了 | 
| [20:05] | I hope you weren’t trying to call me. | 希望你没有给我打电话 | 
| [20:07] | I hear that they’ve got really good steak here, | 听说他们的牛排不错 | 
| [20:09] | and they–oh, they-they’ve got these, uh– | 他们 他们还有 | 
| [20:11] | This, uh, lava cake thing. | 火山熔岩蛋糕 | 
| [20:12] | It’s fucking awesome. | 特别好吃 | 
| [20:14] | Wow, it’s really fucking fancy. | 很高级 | 
| [20:22] | I am such an asshole. | 我真是个蠢货 | 
| [20:24] | What are you talking about? No, you’re not. You’re amazing. | 你在说什么 才不是 你棒极了 | 
| [20:27] | Look at me. | 看看我 | 
| [20:29] | I put on heels. I put on makeup. | 我穿了高跟鞋 化了妆 | 
| [20:31] | I put on makeup, thinking about how you changed, | 我化了妆 想着你变了 | 
| [20:35] | how nice it was all gonna be, | 以后会有多美好 | 
| [20:36] | how I always knew the day would come | 我一直以为那天会到来 | 
| [20:38] | when you cut it all out and fly right. | 你会断绝一切 走上正轨 | 
| [20:40] | And just for a second, I even let myself be surprised | 有那么一瞬间 我甚至让自己 | 
| [20:42] | that you are completely fucked up. | 对颓废的你感到意外 | 
| [20:45] | No, no, no, no. I’m not fucked up. | 不不 我没有颓废 | 
| [20:46] | It’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [20:48] | I’m not mad, not at you. | 我不生气 不生你的气 | 
| [20:50] | You’ve been telling me for years who you are. | 多年来你一直在告诉我你是怎样的人 | 
| [20:52] | – I’m the one who hasn’t been listening. – Babe, hey, I– | -是我没有听进去 -亲爱的 我 | 
| [20:55] | it’s-it’s just that I got a lot going on. | 只是我最近事情很多 | 
| [20:57] | Remember that thing about the girl on the beach and all of that? | 记得沙滩上那个女孩吗 | 
| [20:59] | There was this other girl– | 有另外一个女孩 | 
| [21:00] | – Just stop. – Hey, listen. | -别说了 -听着 | 
| [21:01] | – It’s serious. – Stop! | -这很严重 -别说了 | 
| [21:05] | Excuse me. Can I get the check, please? | 打扰下 能买单吗 | 
| [21:11] | Devonne… | 德文 | 
| [21:16] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [21:31] | Hey, shot of Jack, please? | 一杯杰克丹尼 | 
| [21:50] | Look, I’m already dressed. You’re really going to– | 我已经穿好了 你真要 | 
| [21:55] | Come in. | 进来 | 
| [21:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [22:03] | Fine. | 行吧 | 
| [22:05] | No, you know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [22:07] | Forget it. | 算了 | 
| [22:08] | Thanks for nothing. | 多谢你了 | 
| [22:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:16] | My mom’s a cunt. | 我妈是个贱人 | 
| [22:18] | She, uh, changed her mind | 她改变主意 | 
| [22:20] | and said she can’t take Frankie, so… | 说她不能照顾弗兰基了 | 
| [22:27] | You got anyone else? | 你还能联系别人吗 | 
| [22:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:33] | Not on a Saturday night, so… | 周六晚上找不到 | 
| [22:37] | Sorry, all right? I fucked it up. | 抱歉 我搞砸了 | 
| [22:42] | I’m sorry, Ray. | 抱歉 雷 | 
| [22:49] | Look, if you’re gonna yell, just-just yell, all right? | 你要是想吼的话 就吼吧 | 
| [22:52] | I don’t–I don’t do the silent-treatment bullshit. | 我不喜欢被冷处理 | 
| [22:55] | Huh? What? I’m sorry. | 什么 不好意思 | 
| [22:56] | I was just looking for a plan B. | 我在找B计划 | 
| [23:01] | And there it is. | 找到了 | 
| [23:03] | Dirty Dancing playing in Chatham. | 查塔姆在放《辣身舞》 | 
| [23:08] | You want to go see Dirty Dancing? | 你想看《辣身舞》 | 
| [23:10] | Yeah, movie in the park. | 公园里看电影 | 
| [23:13] | We can bring food. | 我们可以带上吃的 | 
| [23:16] | – With Frankie? – Yeah. | -带着弗兰基吗 -嗯 | 
| [23:19] | Is-is that appropriate? | 电影合适吗 | 
| [23:22] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen it. | 不知道 我没看过 | 
| [23:23] | You’ve– | 你 | 
| [23:24] | You’ve never seen Dirty Dancing? | 你从没看过《辣身舞》 | 
| [23:27] | – No. – Ever? | -没有 -从没看过吗 | 
| [23:28] | – Ever. – Oh, my God. | -是的 -天啊 | 
| [23:29] | – What? – Well, we have to change that. | -怎么 -我们得改变这一现状 | 
| [23:32] | Um, baby, how do you feel about going to see a movie | 宝贝 你要跟我和雷叔叔 | 
| [23:36] | with me and Uncle Ray? | 一起去看电影吗 | 
| [23:37] | Is it a girl’s movie? | 是女生电影吗 | 
| [23:39] | No, no, totally for boys. It’s about dirt. | 不 给男生看的 全是尘土 | 
| [23:45] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [23:49] | Jack and Diet. | 杰克丹尼和健怡可乐 | 
| [23:52] | Oh, you’re drinking again. | 你又开始喝酒了 | 
| [23:53] | I’m not drinking. I’m “Dranking.” | 不是开始 我已经喝过了 | 
| [23:55] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [23:56] | I’m so tired of this lesbian fucking drama. | 我受够了拉拉之间的抓马 | 
| [24:02] | Devonne. | 德文 | 
| [24:03] | I got a good job. I got my own place. | 我有份好工作 有自己的地方 | 
| [24:06] | Compared to some of the raggedy-ass dykes in this town, | 跟这里有些参差不齐的女同相比 | 
| [24:08] | I’m a fucking catch. | 我算优质的了 | 
| [24:10] | I’m not gonna argue with you. | 我就不跟你争了 | 
| [24:11] | I mean, I get it. I get it. I’m not a good girlfriend. | 我懂 我不是个好女友 | 
| [24:15] | I couldn’t give her what she wanted. | 我满足不了她的需求 | 
| [24:16] | Could you imagine me putting a ring on it? | 你能想象我去求婚吗 | 
| [24:18] | But that’s what she wanted, I guess. | 但那就是她想要的 | 
| [24:23] | I hurt her a lot. | 我伤害了她很多 | 
| [24:30] | I don’t know why I do that. | 我也不知道为什么那么做 | 
| [24:33] | Are you asking me? | 你在问我吗 | 
| [24:38] | Give me a shot. | 给我一杯 | 
| [24:51] | I tried to explain to her that I had a lot on my plate, | 我试图跟她解释我事情很多 | 
| [24:54] | and Devonne’s not having it, you know? | 德文不听 你懂吗 | 
| [24:55] | She’s stuck on this narrative of what I did | 她老是沉迷于我以前做过的事 | 
| [24:58] | and whose fault it is. | 谁该负责 | 
| [25:04] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么 | 
| [25:04] | I got scared, and I pushed you away, | 我怕了 我把你推开 | 
| [25:06] | because if I push you away and you come back, | 因为如果我判你推开 然后你回来 | 
| [25:08] | it means that you really care. | 就说明你在乎 | 
| [25:09] | And you always come back, but this time you didn’t. | 你总是会回来 但这次你没有 | 
| [25:12] | I-I just went too far, and I hurt you. | 我过分了 我伤害了你 | 
| [25:15] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [25:17] | And I know that it’s fucked up. | 我知道这很操蛋 | 
| [25:18] | You don’t know what it’s like to wake up every day | 你不知道每天醒来 | 
| [25:20] | and know that you’re a piece of shit. | 知道你是个人渣是什么滋味 | 
| [25:22] | But I’m gonna show you. I’m gonna change. | 但我会向你证明 我会改变 | 
| [25:24] | I promise you, I am gonna change. | 我保证 我会改变 | 
| [25:26] | I’m gonna do the right thing. | 我会做出正确的事 | 
| [25:27] | I’m gonna do the right thing because I love you. | 我会做出正确的事 因为我爱你 | 
| [25:29] | I fucking love you, okay? | 我很爱你 好吗 | 
| [25:30] | Call me back, all right? | 回我电话 | 
| [25:32] | Fuck, you can’t. | 操 你不能 | 
| [25:34] | All right, I’ll try you later. | 我晚点再打给你 | 
| [25:36] | Bye. | 拜 | 
| [25:41] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [26:10] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [26:11] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 | 
| [26:12] | Yo, chill out, bro. | 淡定 | 
| [26:13] | That’s my drink, you sloppy bitch. | 那是我的酒 傻逼婊子 | 
| [26:16] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [26:18] | I’m sorry, man. | 不好意思 | 
| [26:20] | – No, she did not. – Oh, it’s a drink. | -你没搞错吧 -就是杯酒而已 | 
| [26:21] | Hey, hey! Don’t fucking– | 别他妈 | 
| [26:23] | Yeah, you better– | 你最好 | 
| [26:24] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 | 
| [26:26] | – Get that– – Get off of me! | -退后 -放开我 | 
| [26:27] | Get off! Let me go! Get your hands off me! | 放开 放开我 别碰我 | 
| [26:30] | – You’re high, bitch. – Get your hands off! | -你嗨了 贱人 -别碰我 | 
| [26:31] | Let me go! Get off of me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 | 
| [26:34] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 | 
| [26:38] | Sylvia. | 西尔维娅 | 
| [26:39] | Yes, Mickey? | 什么事 米奇 | 
| [26:40] | They’re in love. | 他们坠入爱河了 | 
| [26:44] | They so are. | 是啊 | 
| [26:45] | And if he doesn’t answer? | 如果他不回呢 | 
| [26:47] | Oh, lover boy. | 小情人 | 
| [26:49] | This scene is perfect, | 这场戏太完美了 | 
| [26:50] | except he’s about to do air guitar. | 除了他即将弹空气吉他 | 
| [26:56] | Don’t do it, Patrick. Don’t do it. | 别 帕特里克 别弹 | 
| [26:58] | No, don’t! | 不要啊 | 
| [27:02] | It was a sweet move. | 很可爱的一招 | 
| [27:03] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 | 
| [27:07] | How’s that? | 好喝吗 | 
| [27:10] | Oh, this? | 这个 | 
| [27:13] | Well, it’s, uh– it’s a milkshake. | 这是奶昔 | 
| [27:16] | So it’s great. | 所以很好喝 | 
| [27:22] | You just never eat whatever you want? | 你从不吃你想要的东西 | 
| [27:25] | – Nope, never. – Hmm. | -从不 -嗯 | 
| [27:28] | – Being good sucks. – Yep. | -做好人真惨 -是的 | 
| [27:29] | – Yeah. – It does. | -嗯 -没错 | 
| [27:33] | Well… | 那么 | 
| [27:35] | when you’re with me… | 当你跟我在一起的时候 | 
| [27:38] | I want you to pretend like it’s Christmas morning, | 我要你家长现在是圣诞节早晨 | 
| [27:42] | and you can have whatever you want. | 你可以拥有你想要的一切 | 
| [27:49] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 | 
| [27:58] | Oh, fuck, that is good. | 操 确实好吃 | 
| [28:00] | – Right? – Mm-hmm. | -是吧 -嗯 | 
| [28:01] | It’s good. | 很好吃 | 
| [28:07] | Frankie Jr…. | 小弗兰基 | 
| [28:10] | come finish your nuggets, please. | 把你的鸡块吃完 | 
| [28:11] | Aw, Mom. | 妈 | 
| [28:14] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [28:16] | He had a few already. | 他已经吃过一些了 | 
| [28:19] | All right. | 好 | 
| [28:25] | Thanks for tonight. | 谢谢今晚陪我 | 
| [28:26] | Of course. | 客气 | 
| [28:47] | Yo, this isn’t the way. | 方向没对 | 
| [28:50] | We got to go off Cape for a minute… | 我们得离开鳕鱼角一会儿 | 
| [28:53] | to New Bedford– | 去新贝德福德 | 
| [28:55] | get us a little something to help us sleep this chick. | 去买点能让这妞睡过去的东西 | 
| [28:59] | What is it? You-you keep looking in that rearview. | 怎么了 你一直看后视镜 | 
| [29:02] | A cop’s sniffing around the garage. | 有个警察来修车店打探 | 
| [29:05] | Want to see if they got a tail on us. | 想看看他们有没有在跟踪我们 | 
| [29:06] | A cop? You didn’t say anything about that to Frankie. | 警察 你没给弗兰基说 | 
| [29:10] | Frankie knows there’s cops. Ain’t no thing. | 弗兰基知道有警察 没什么 | 
| [29:11] | No, no, no, man. | 不不不 | 
| [29:12] | If-if cops are after us, we got-we-we got to chill out. | 要是警察在跟踪我们 我们就得放弃 | 
| [29:14] | We can’t do this right now. | 我们现在不能去 | 
| [29:15] | First off, ain’t nobody gonna know shit. | 首先 没人会知道任何事 | 
| [29:18] | She just gonna be an OD. | 她只是会吸毒过量 | 
| [29:20] | Second off, cops hanging around is exactly why we got to do this. | 其次 正是因为有警察跟着所以才要去 | 
| [29:23] | – We got to lay low. – Lay low? | -我们得低调 -低调 | 
| [29:25] | Man, if we went and hid every time there was heat, | 要是每次有危险我们就去躲着 | 
| [29:27] | we’d never get anything done. | 我们就永远做不成任何事 | 
| [29:28] | What you think, dealing was free money? | 你难道以为贩毒很轻松吗 | 
| [29:31] | This is the job, son. | 这才是工作 孩子 | 
| [29:34] | Grab onto something. | 抓稳了 | 
| [29:39] | Look behind us. | 看看我们后面 | 
| [29:41] | Anybody else turn? | 有人转弯吗 | 
| [29:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [29:45] | Learned that shit from The Godfather. | 从《教父》里学会的 | 
| [29:47] | Now strap your nuts on for once. | 拿出你的胆子来 | 
| [29:49] | You over here acting like a bitch-made sissy, | 你像个娘们一样畏畏缩缩 | 
| [29:51] | and we about to go see some real gangsters. | 我们马上要去见真正的匪徒了 | 
| [30:04] | We going in there. Don’t say shit. | 我们进去后 什么都别说 | 
| [30:08] | These Cape Verdean motherfuckers don’t play. | 这些佛得角人可不会跟你鬼扯 | 
| [30:10] | Shit, these are Frankie’s guys in New Bedford, aren’t they? | 这些是弗兰基在新贝德福德的人 对吗 | 
| [30:14] | You’re taking me to meet the connect. | 你要带我去见联系人 | 
| [30:16] | Shut the fuck up, or stay in the car. | 要么闭嘴 要么待在车上 | 
| [30:37] | What up, Charmaine? | 好啊 查尔梅 | 
| [30:42] | Hey, O. What you doing here? | 奥 你来干什么 | 
| [30:44] | And who’s the white boy? | 那个白人是谁 | 
| [30:45] | Aileen, get yo ass back inside. | 艾琳 回屋子里去 | 
| [30:50] | So who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [30:53] | Don’t worry about it. I need to see your uncle. | 别管 我要见你叔叔 | 
| [30:55] | Charmaine, let the man in. | 查尔梅 让他进来 | 
| [31:06] | Ah, what brings you to New Beige? | 什么风把你吹到新贝德福德来了 | 
| [31:08] | Ain’t time to re-up. | 还没到拿的时间 | 
| [31:11] | Needed a favor. | 需要你帮个忙 | 
| [31:15] | What you need? | 你需要什么 | 
| [31:17] | Oh, it’s all good. Them girls know better than to run they mouth. | 没事 姑娘们不会乱说的 | 
| [31:21] | I need a taste of that pure fire y’all fuck with. | 我要你在卖的那个好东西 | 
| [31:24] | Not a whole package, just a pure taste. | 不用一整包 一点点就行 | 
| [31:28] | You stepping out on Frankie, looking to make a change? | 你要背着弗兰基做事吗 想要改变 | 
| [31:31] | ‘Cause, you know, we can do that. | 我们可以那么做 | 
| [31:33] | Nah, that’s not it. | 不是的 | 
| [31:34] | I just need a little bit of that stronger than strong. | 我只需要一点那个劲大的玩意 | 
| [31:37] | All right, I got you. | 没问题 | 
| [31:45] | You know, we hooked up with up that carfentanil now– | 我们现在在卖卡芬太尼 | 
| [31:48] | straight Chinaman shit. | 中国人运来的 | 
| [31:49] | You ain’t even gonna need a lot. | 你不需要很多 | 
| [31:50] | Just enough to kill a dope fiend. | 足够杀死一个瘾君子就行了 | 
| [31:54] | So what, is it “Bring a white boy to work” Day? | 今天是带白人小子来工作的日子吗 | 
| [31:58] | He harder than he looks. | 他比他外表看上去更强大 | 
| [32:01] | Are you? | 是吗 | 
| [32:05] | Fuck around and find out. | 你来试试啊 | 
| [32:09] | He said, “Fuck around and find out.” | 他说 你来试试啊 | 
| [32:12] | All right, then. | 那好 | 
| [32:14] | Be careful with this. | 这个要小心点 | 
| [32:15] | Okay, girl, you did your bit. Go on. | 好了 你完事了 走吧 | 
| [32:19] | She right, though. | 不过她说得对 | 
| [32:20] | Cops be dropping just getting it on they skin. | 皮肤沾到 警察就会挂 | 
| [32:23] | And that’s cut. | 那还是掺了杂质的 | 
| [32:25] | You shoot it pure, that’s it. | 要是吸纯的 就直接没命 | 
| [32:29] | What I owe you? | 我欠你什么 | 
| [32:31] | Call it a professional courtesy. | 就当是给你行个方便吧 | 
| [32:33] | You think about what I said, though. | 不过你好好想想我说的话 | 
| [32:34] | You know, you want to move weight | 你要想和一个 | 
| [32:36] | with somebody who ain’t locked up, | 没有被关在监狱里的人合作 | 
| [32:38] | you come see me. | 就来找我 | 
| [32:41] | I’ll think on it. | 我会考虑的 | 
| [32:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [32:53] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [32:55] | Folks on the Cape is soft. | 鳕鱼角的人很软弱 | 
| [32:57] | White boys practically shit they pants | 白人到这里来 | 
| [32:59] | when they come to the hood. | 往往都会吓尿 | 
| [33:01] | We ought to get down there and take over. | 我们得过去占领他们的地盘 | 
| [33:29] | 我知道雪莉的事 我想帮你 杰姬 | |
| [33:43] | Hey, this is Jackie. Do your thing. | 我是杰姬 有话就说 | 
| [33:47] | Hey, this is Krista. | 我是克里斯塔 | 
| [33:51] | Krista Collins. | 克里斯塔·柯林斯 | 
| [33:53] | You came to see me, and… | 你来找我 | 
| [33:56] | um, I don’t know why, and I don’t– | 我不知道为什么 我不 | 
| [33:59] | I don’t even really care, I just… | 我也不在乎 我只是 | 
| [34:02] | If you want to help me… | 如果你想帮我 | 
| [34:05] | that’s awesome. | 那很棒 | 
| [34:09] | Help. | 帮帮我 | 
| [34:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:28] | Jackie, what are you doing here? | 杰姬 你怎么来了 | 
| [34:30] | If I call my own number, can I check my voice mail? | 如果我打给自己的号码 我能听我的语音留言吗 | 
| [34:33] | – What? – Like, if I– | -什么 -如果我 | 
| [34:34] | Can I use your phone to call my voice mail? | 我能用你的手机打给我的语音信箱吗 | 
| [34:41] | Do you know your voice mail password? | 你知道你语音信箱的密码吗 | 
| [34:44] | Uh, no. | 不知道 | 
| [34:48] | Maybe you should go home. | 也许你该回家 | 
| [34:53] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [34:55] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [34:56] | My phone’s dead, | 我手机坏了 | 
| [34:58] | and I’m waiting on a phone call. | 我在等一个电话 | 
| [35:00] | I’m sure it’s probably fixed by now. | 这个时候肯定修好了吧 | 
| [35:06] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [35:08] | Yeah, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. | 好的 好的 | 
| [35:09] | I’ma head out. | 我走了 | 
| [35:11] | I think she needs a line for the road. | 我觉得她需要吸一口才能上路 | 
| [35:15] | Road line. | 吸一口上路 | 
| [35:26] | I got the phone. I’m holding the phone out. | 我拿着手机 我拿出来 | 
| [35:28] | I’m like, “Bitch, you think I give a fuck about your marriage?” | 我说 贱人 你觉得我在乎你的婚姻吗 | 
| [35:30] | And I–for real, I thought he was gonna, like, | 我以为他要 | 
| [35:32] | crack my head open, right? | 砸烂我的头 | 
| [35:33] | But I don’t move, and it’s high noon | 但我没动 当时是正午 | 
| [35:36] | in fucking Bourne. | 在伯恩 | 
| [35:37] | And the phone is ringing, and he just goes, | 电话响了 他说 | 
| [35:40] | “Plymouth Rock Motor Court, room 40!” | 伯恩的普利茅斯摇滚汽车旅馆 40号放假 | 
| [35:43] | – Oh, shit. – You broke him. | -我去 -你击垮了他 | 
| [35:44] | – I fucking broke him! – So-so wait. | -我他妈击垮了他 -等等 | 
| [35:46] | So-so-so that– so you found her? | 所以你找到了她 | 
| [35:47] | Yeah. No. Yeah, I mean, like… | 是对 也没有 | 
| [35:49] | I found her hotel room | 我找到了她的旅馆房间 | 
| [35:50] | and I left her a note and I told her to call me. | 我给她留了张字条 叫她给我打电话 | 
| [35:52] | – Did she call? – Well, my phone is dead. | -她有打吗 -我手机坏了 | 
| [35:55] | Oh, yeah. Wait. | 是哦 等下 | 
| [35:58] | What if we go to Bourne? | 如果我们去伯恩呢 | 
| [35:59] | How far is Bourne? What if we go get her? | 伯恩有多远 如果我们去找她呢 | 
| [36:03] | We could go get her. | 我们可以去找她 | 
| [36:05] | – Rescue– – Rescue mission! | -拯救 -拯救行动 | 
| [36:07] | – Rescue mission. – Rescue mission. | -拯救行动 -拯救行动 | 
| [36:09] | Slade, what do you think? | 斯莱德 你说怎么样 | 
| [36:11] | I don’t know, man. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 | 
| [36:14] | Rescue mission. | 拯救行动 | 
| [36:17] | Rescue mission. | 拯救行动 | 
| [36:19] | All right, all right, fuck it. | 好吧 管他的 | 
| [36:21] | – Yes! – Rescue mission. | -棒 -拯救行动 | 
| [36:22] | – Yes. – Yeah! Call a car. | -好 -叫辆车 | 
| [36:24] | Krista Collins, we got you, girl! | 克里斯塔·柯林斯 我们来了 | 
| [36:25] | – That’s right! – Rescue mission! | -没错 -拯救行动 | 
| [36:26] | – Rescue mission! – Rescue mission! | -拯救行动 -拯救行动 | 
| [36:40] | Hey, Renee. | 蕾妮 | 
| [36:42] | Hey, is he, uh–oh, is he…? | 他在 他 | 
| [36:46] | Oh, shit. Yeah. | 该死 是的 | 
| [36:47] | – Here, give him to me. – No, no, no, no, no. | -把他给我吧 -不不 | 
| [36:49] | Better to let him finish. I don’t want it to get everywhere. | 让他尿完吧 我不想让他撒到别的地方 | 
| [36:55] | – I’m sorry. – It’s so not your fault. | -抱歉 -不怪你 | 
| [36:58] | It’s so not your fault. | 不是你的错 | 
| [37:00] | I mean, it’s just kid pee, you know? | 就是小孩的尿而已 | 
| [37:01] | Kid pee’s not even that gross. | 小孩的尿没那么恶心 | 
| [37:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [37:05] | Okay, all right, I think he’s done. | 好了 他应该尿完了 | 
| [37:06] | – I think he’s done. – Yeah, I think he’s done. | -尿完了 -我觉得尿完了 | 
| [37:07] | Pass him to me. Come here, buddy. | 给我吧 来吧 小家伙 | 
| [37:10] | There we go. | 好了 | 
| [37:11] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [37:15] | I’m gonna hose him off, and, uh, | 我去给他冲水 | 
| [37:17] | then I’m all yours. | 然后我就属于你了 | 
| [37:28] | Yeah. | 爽 | 
| [37:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [38:02] | Yes. | 爽 | 
| [38:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [38:14] | Rescue mission! Rescue mission. | 拯救行动 拯救行动 | 
| [38:18] | I don’t have underwear on. | 我没穿内衣 | 
| [38:18] | You did not just say that. | 你不是吧 | 
| [38:20] | – Yes. – No, she didn’t. | -说了 -她没说 | 
| [38:22] | – Yeah. – Let me have some of that, man. | -嗯 -给我喝点 | 
| [38:24] | – No. – Let me have s– | -不 -给我 | 
| [38:25] | give me some, you little bitch. | 给我点 小贱人 | 
| [38:27] | You puke in here, it’s $500. | 你吐在车上 罚款500 | 
| [38:30] | No, no one’s puking in your car, bro. | 没人会在你车上吐 哥们 | 
| [38:32] | It would smell better if we did. | 吐了车上的味道会更好闻 | 
| [38:36] | Way fucking better. | 好闻多了 | 
| [38:39] | How much farther is it? Um, I have to pee. | 还有多远 我得去撒尿 | 
| [38:42] | Not too much farther. | 没多远了 | 
| [38:45] | So-so what? | 所以你要怎样 | 
| [38:46] | So you’re just–you’re just gonna knock on the door? | 你就直接去敲门吗 | 
| [38:48] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [38:50] | And then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [38:52] | I don’t know. I’ll figure it out. | 不知道 到时再说 | 
| [38:56] | Yo, you can’t smoke in here. | 不能在车上抽烟 | 
| [38:59] | Why? It’s just a piece-of-shit Corolla. | 为什么 就是辆破卡罗拉 | 
| [39:01] | It’s a fucking Civic. You know what? That’s it. | 是思域 算了 | 
| [39:04] | You’re smoking. You’re drinking. I can’t have it. | 你们又是抽烟 又是喝酒 我不能接受 | 
| [39:06] | Yo, what the fuck? | 搞什么 | 
| [39:07] | You and your freak-ass friends get out of my car. | 你和你朋友赶紧下车 | 
| [39:10] | Fuck you, man. Take us to Bourne. | 操你妈 带我们去伯恩 | 
| [39:11] | – I said get out of my fucking car! – I said fuck you, man! | -我叫你们下车 -我说操你妈 | 
| [39:13] | – Out! – Hey. Stop. | -下去 -住手 | 
| [39:20] | Fuck, man. | 操 | 
| [39:22] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [39:24] | Suck my dick, motherfucker! | 舔老娘的屌 王八蛋 | 
| [39:27] | Wait. Where are we even at, anyway? | 等等 我们是在哪 | 
| [39:33] | I’m not really… | 我不 | 
| [39:34] | I’m not sure. I think we’re close. | 我不确定 应该很近 | 
| [39:36] | – How close? – Fuck. | -多近 -操 | 
| [39:39] | A few miles. | 几英里吧 | 
| [39:40] | A few miles? I have to pee. | 几英里 我得尿尿 | 
| [39:43] | And the bars about to close soon. | 酒吧很快就要关门了 | 
| [39:45] | Wait. What time is it? | 等等 几点了 | 
| [39:46] | 2:00. | 两点 | 
| [39:48] | Wait. When do bars close in Massachusetts? | 等等 马萨诸塞州的酒吧几点关门 | 
| [39:51] | – 2:00! – 2:00. | -两点 -两点 | 
| [39:52] | 2:00? | 两点 | 
| [39:54] | What kind of Puritan bullshit is that? | 这算哪门子清教徒狗屁 | 
| [39:56] | I know, right? Stupid shit. | 是吧 破规矩 | 
| [40:00] | What are we doing? | 我们怎么办 | 
| [40:00] | Let’s go back to– let’s go back to P-Town. | 我们回P镇吧 | 
| [40:03] | – Yeah. – I’m-I’m gonna get the car, okay? | -嗯 -我叫车 | 
| [40:07] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [40:08] | I don’t even have service. Let me try…over here. | 没有信号 我去那边试试 | 
| [40:13] | It’s just a few… | 就几 | 
| [40:15] | It’s a few more miles. We could walk. | 就几英里 我们可以走路过去 | 
| [40:19] | We could just walk. | 我们可以走路 | 
| [40:22] | Hey, are you coming? | 你来吗 | 
| [40:44] | Room 40. | 40号房 | 
| [40:46] | Knock on the door. | 敲门 | 
| [40:47] | Tell her Scotty sent you. | 跟她说斯科蒂叫你来的 | 
| [40:49] | Give her the shit. | 把东西给她 | 
| [40:52] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 | 
| [40:54] | You just need to stick around long enough to watch her shoot it. | 你需要待到她注射进去 | 
| [40:57] | Wait. What? W-why do I got to stick around now? | 什么 我为什么要留下 | 
| [41:00] | No more loose ends. | 不要留后患 | 
| [41:02] | If we’re not 100 the bitch is dead, something could go wrong. | 如果不能百分百确定她死了 就可能出岔子 | 
| [41:05] | So you just need to make sure she goes to sleep. | 你得确保她睡着 | 
| [41:07] | Just this time, she doesn’t wake up. | 这次 她不能再醒来 | 
| [41:10] | Nobody cries, nobody cares. | 没人哭 没人在乎 | 
| [41:16] | You good? | 可以吗 | 
| [41:19] | – I said, you good? – Yeah, yeah. | -我问你可以吗 -嗯嗯 | 
| [41:21] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没问题 | 
| [41:24] | The fuck you waiting for? | 那还在等什么 | 
| [42:05] | Special delivery from Scotty. | 斯科蒂的特别快递 | 
| [42:07] | You’re not Scotty. | 你不是斯科蒂 | 
| [42:09] | Yeah, I know, but he sent me with a present… | 我知道 但他叫我带了份礼物来 | 
| [42:11] | on the house. | 免费 | 
| [42:27] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [42:34] | So what does Scotty want? | 斯科蒂想要什么 | 
| [42:37] | I’m Scotty’s supplier. | 我是斯科蒂的供货商 | 
| [42:39] | He’s got a new batch, trying to get the word out. | 他有一批新货 想要传消息出去 | 
| [42:42] | Free sample. | 免费样品 | 
| [42:44] | You’re full of shit. | 你扯淡 | 
| [42:46] | Is this full of shit? | 这是扯淡吗 | 
| [42:50] | All you got to do is shoot some right now, | 你只需要现在注射一点 | 
| [42:52] | tell me how it is. | 告诉我感受 | 
| [43:09] | How’d I get so lucky? | 我怎么这么幸运 | 
| [43:14] | I mean, you’re in a hotel. It’s just convenient is all. | 你在旅馆里 很方便 | 
| [43:18] | All I need to know is what you think of it. | 我只需要知道你的看法 | 
| [43:21] | Why don’t you do it yourself? | 你怎么不自己尝试 | 
| [43:26] | I’m clean, about 3 1/2 months. | 我戒了3个半月了 | 
| [43:30] | For real? | 真的吗 | 
| [43:33] | I just got out of rehab myself. | 我刚从康复所里出来 | 
| [43:37] | I thought it was gonna stick this time, but, uh… | 我以为这次能成功 但是 | 
| [43:39] | shit’s been fucked up. | 破事太多了 | 
| [43:41] | You have no idea. | 你想象不到 | 
| [43:44] | It’s working for you, though? | 但对你有效 | 
| [43:48] | So far, so good. | 目前为止是的 | 
| [43:50] | That’s great, man. | 真好 | 
| [43:54] | I’m gonna go back next week. I… | 我下周回去 我 | 
| [43:57] | It’s got to stick one of these times. | 总有一次能成功 | 
| [44:02] | Yeah, you ought– you ought to go back. | 你得回去 | 
| [44:05] | I just get tired of it, you know? | 我只是厌倦了 | 
| [44:07] | Like…maybe going to meetings every day | 也许每天去参加会议 | 
| [44:10] | isn’t the best way to forget you’re a junkie. | 不是忘记你是瘾君子的最好方式 | 
| [44:15] | Yeah, but you’re not supposed to forget, right? | 嗯 但你不能忘记 | 
| [44:16] | You’re supposed to process it. | 你该对它进行处理 | 
| [44:18] | Get down to the causes and conditions, you know? | 搞清原因和情况 | 
| [44:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [44:23] | Yeah, I hear you. | 我懂你意思 | 
| [44:26] | One day at a time. | 一步一个脚印 | 
| [44:29] | One day at a time. | 一步一个脚印 | 
| [44:32] | But, like, not today. | 不过不是今天 | 
| [44:35] | You sure? I can get someone else. | 你确定吗 我可以找别人 | 
| [44:36] | – It’s– – Fuck that. | -这 -去他妈的 | 
| [45:59] | You really just gonna watch me shoot up? | 你真的只想看我注射吗 | 
| [46:02] | Yeah, just long enough for you to tell me how it is. | 嗯 等到你告诉你的感受 | 
| [46:07] | You know I’m not gonna fuck you, right? | 你知道我不会和你睡吧 | 
| [46:10] | Even after I get off, I’m not into that. | 即使我嗨了以后 我也没兴趣 | 
| [46:13] | Yeah. Yeah, fine by me. | 嗯 我无所谓 | 
| [46:14] | Just…just try it out, and I’ll-I’ll bounce. | 你就赶紧注射吧 我好走人 | 
| [46:17] | No, you know what? Maybe-maybe you ought to leave. | 也许你该离开 | 
| [46:19] | I-I don’t want to get high in front of a sober dude. | 我不想在一个戒掉了的人面前注射 | 
| [46:21] | – I’m cool. – No, you’re not cool. | -我没事 -不 你有事 | 
| [46:23] | You’re freaking me out. | 你吓到我了 | 
| [46:24] | Why do you want to watch me? What are you gonna do? | 你为什么想要看着我 你想做什么 | 
| [46:26] | I’m cool. Just shoot it. | 我无所谓 你赶紧注射吧 | 
| [46:27] | – Okay, we’re good. – No, you’re not cool. | -我们没事 -不 你有事 | 
| [46:28] | – You know what? Just leave. – We’re good! | -算了 你走吧 -我们没事 | 
| [46:28] | I don’t wanna do this. No, I don’t want to do this, | 我不想注射了 我不想了 | 
| [46:30] | – Free taste or not! – Okay, just relax. | -管他免不免费 -放松 | 
| [46:31] | Just get the fuck out, all right? | 滚出去 好吗 | 
| [46:32] | – I said get out! – Okay. Okay! | -我叫你滚 -好的 | 
| [46:34] | – Get the fuck out! – Okay, okay. | -滚 -好 | 
| [46:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [46:39] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [46:42] | Can’t even give a free junk to a junkie? | 你连给瘾君子毒品都做不到 | 
| [46:43] | Get the shot. We got to do this the hard way. | 针拿来 我们只能硬来了 | 
| [46:45] | – No. – Come on, do it. | -不 -快点 | 
| [46:46] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [46:47] | No! | 不要 | 
| [46:48] | Come on, stick her. | 快 戳进去 | 
| [46:50] | Push it in! | 推进去 | 
| [46:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [46:56] | Fuck, the needle broke. | 操 针头坏了 | 
| [46:57] | Man, let’s get out of here, please. | 我们走吧 拜托 | 
| [46:59] | – Wait. Osito! – No! | -等等 奥西托 -不 | 
| [47:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [47:02] | No! | 不 | 
| [47:03] | Osito. | 奥西托 | 
| [47:20] | We… | 我们 | 
| [47:23] | best get the fuck up out of here. | 最好离开这里 | 
| [48:24] | I know that shit was fucked up. | 我知道刚才很吓人 | 
| [48:29] | I ain’t gonna act like it wasn’t. | 我不会假装不吓人 | 
| [48:33] | But you handled it like a soldier. | 但你像士兵一样应付了过来 | 
| [48:36] | But you’re not a soldier, not yet. | 但你还不是士兵 | 
| [48:47] | You know, I was 15 the first time I did someone. | 我第一次杀人的时候我15岁 | 
| [48:52] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 | 
| [48:55] | Barely hair on my nuts. | 蛋上毛都没长齐 | 
| [49:02] | I was riding with my brother… | 我和我哥骑车 | 
| [49:05] | riding shotgun, just cruising. | 拿着猎枪 到处转 | 
| [49:10] | And my brother seen this dude just chilling in his car. | 然后我哥看到一个人在他车上休息 | 
| [49:16] | He didn’t even give me time to think. | 他都没给我时间思考 | 
| [49:18] | He just put the cohete in my hand, | 他把枪给我 | 
| [49:19] | told me to go off. | 叫我开枪 | 
| [49:28] | I can still see everything… | 我仍能看到那一切 | 
| [49:39] | How his face went away. | 他的脸是停止动静的 | 
| [49:46] | I had dreams about that motherfucker. | 我有做过关于那混蛋的梦 | 
| [49:53] | I couldn’t tell nobody about it. | 我没法告诉任何人 | 
| [49:57] | Gangsters don’t have nightmares. | 匪徒不能做噩梦 | 
| [50:08] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 | 
| [50:11] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 | 
| [50:14] | Nightmares let you know you’re not a psycho. | 噩梦能让你知道你不是变态 | 
| [50:19] | So when that dark shit come | 所以当黑夜来临时 | 
| [50:21] | and you let it come and you let it go… | 你就任它来 然后任它去 | 
| [50:25] | that’s when you know that you a soldier. | 那时你就知道你是士兵了 | 
| [50:27] | That’s when you prove what you made of. | 那时你就证明了你的本事 | 
| [50:31] | And for a while, | 然后有那么一段时间 | 
| [50:33] | you’re gonna wake up every day thinking… | 你每天醒来都会想 | 
| [50:38] | “I’m a killer.” | 我是杀手 | 
| [50:42] | “I’m a killer.” | 我是杀手 | 
| [50:46] | And one day… | 有一天 | 
| [50:51] | You gonna wake up, and… | 你会醒来 | 
| [50:54] | you gonna think about breakfast. | 你会想到早餐 | 
| [50:59] | And life goes on. | 生活继续 | 
| [51:03] | You just need to remember what you fighting for, | 你只需要记住你在为什么奋斗 | 
| [51:06] | handle your shit. | 处理你的事 | 
| [51:12] | You good? | 你没事吧 | 
| [51:16] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 | 
| [53:56] | Yeah, Abruzzo. | 阿布鲁佐 | 
| [54:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [54:03] | I know where that is. | 我知道在哪 | 
| [54:56] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [55:16] | Yes. | 棒 | 
| [55:23] | Hey, this is Krista. | 我是克里斯塔 | 
| [55:26] | Krista Collins. | 克里斯塔·柯林斯 | 
| [55:28] | You came to see me, and, um, I don’t know why, | 你来找我 我不知道为什么 | 
| [55:32] | and I don’t– I don’t even really care. | 我不 我也不在乎 | 
| [55:33] | I just–if you want to help me, that’s awesome. | 我只是 如果你想帮我 那很棒 | 
| [55:37] | Help. | 帮帮我 | 
| [55:42] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [55:43] | Hi. Is Krista there? | 嗨 克里斯塔在吗 | 
| [55:46] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 | 
| [55:47] | Jackie Quinones. | 杰姬·吉诺内斯 | 
| [55:49] | Jackie Quinones? | 杰姬·吉诺内斯 | 
| [55:50] | Yeah, who the fuck is this? | 是的 你他妈是谁 | 
| [55:51] | Jackie, this is Ray Abruzzo. | 杰姬 我是雷·阿布鲁佐 | 
| [55:53] | Ray! | 雷 | 
| [55:54] | Oh, fuck. Ray, you found her. | 操 雷 你找到她了 | 
| [55:56] | It’s about time. What’d she say? | 总算是时候了 她说了什么 | 
| [55:58] | She see the guy? | 她看到凶手了吗 | 
| [55:59] | Krista Collins is dead. | 克里斯塔·柯林斯死了 | 
| [56:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [56:11] | What-what do you mean? What…? | 什么意思 什么 | 
| [56:15] | When did she die? | 她什么时候死的 | 
| [56:18] | Maybe 1:00 a.M. | 可能是凌晨1点 | 
| [56:21] | Oh, fuck! | 操 | 
| [56:26] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [56:32] | Oh, fuck. | 操 | 
| [56:33] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [56:38] | Did I lose you? | 你还在吗 |