| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | I know all about Osito. | 我知道奥西托的所有事 | 
| [00:07] | – His hot white girlfriend. – Kathleen’s not that hot. | -他那身材火爆的白人女友 -凯瑟琳的身材不火爆 | 
| [00:10] | My friend died. Saw it, too. | 我朋友死了 我目击了全过程 | 
| [00:12] | My girl Sherry. Scotty, you can’t tell anybody. | 我闺蜜雪莉 斯科蒂 你不能告诉任何人 | 
| [00:16] | We need to talk about this witness shit. | 我们需要谈谈证人这件事 | 
| [00:17] | – Get her off the books. – It’s done, padrón. | -把她做掉 -交给我 老大 | 
| [00:20] | – What if we go to Bourne? – We could go get her. | -如果我们去伯恩呢 -我们可以去找她 | 
| [00:23] | Rescue mission! | 拯救行动 | 
| [00:23] | Krista Collins, we got you, girl! | 克里斯塔·柯林斯 我们来了 | 
| [00:25] | I need a taste of that pure fire y’all fuck with. | 我要你在卖的那个好东西 | 
| [00:27] | Shit, you ain’t even gonna need a lot. | 你不需要很多 | 
| [00:29] | Just enough to kill a dope fiend. | 足够杀死一个瘾君子就行了 | 
| [00:30] | Hey, this is Jackie. Do your thing. | 我是杰姬 有话就说 | 
| [00:32] | If you want to help me, help. | 如果你想帮我 就帮帮我 | 
| [00:38] | Oh, my God. Help! | 我的天 救命 | 
| [00:42] | Osito! | 奥西托 | 
| [00:44] | – Ray, you found her? – Krista Collins is dead. | -雷 你找到她了 -克里斯塔·柯林斯死了 | 
| [02:36] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [02:55] | Hey, Alan, you get with motel security? | 艾伦 你跟旅馆安保谈过了吗 | 
| [02:58] | Yeah, we’ve got the cameras, hard drives, | 我们拿走了摄像头 硬盘 | 
| [03:00] | the whole nine– we can go home now. | 全都拿了 可以回家了 | 
| [03:02] | Marla, tell him what you told me. | 玛拉 跟他讲讲你跟我说的话 | 
| [03:04] | I saw a guy go in the girl’s room last night. | 我昨晚看到一个男的进那个女孩的房间 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, you did? What time was this? | 是吗 几点的事 | 
| [03:08] | Maybe 10:00, 11:00, 12:00-ish. | 可能是10点 11点 12点左右 | 
| [03:10] | Okay, uh, how long was he in there? | 他进去了多久 | 
| [03:11] | I’m not sure. I didn’t see him come out. | 不确定 我没看到他出来 | 
| [03:14] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 | 
| [03:15] | White guy, kind of tall. | 白人 有点高 | 
| [03:18] | Tall white guy? | 高个白男 | 
| [03:19] | I mean, you know, tall-ish. | 就是有点高 | 
| [03:21] | But then a few minutes later, a big dude went in there, too. | 然后几分钟后 一个大块头男的也进去了 | 
| [03:24] | Just let himself in. | 自己进去的 | 
| [03:26] | Okay, that’s good. Now, a big guy. | 很好 一个大块头 | 
| [03:27] | Like, big? Like that? | 这么大吗 | 
| [03:29] | Was he white or black? | 白人还是黑人 | 
| [03:32] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 | 
| [03:33] | She didn’t have her glasses on. | 她当时没戴眼镜 | 
| [03:37] | Why didn’t you have your glasses on? | 为什么你没戴眼镜 | 
| [03:40] | You ever suck dick in glasses? | 你有戴眼镜给人口交过吗 | 
| [03:45] | No, I can’t say I have. | 不 确实没有 | 
| [03:47] | Anyway, fat guy, tall guy is pretty good, right? | 总之 胖子 高个 这些信息不错吧 | 
| [03:51] | That should be worth something. | 应该有点价值 | 
| [03:52] | Hey, Jim, no one leaves. | 吉姆 不能有人离开 | 
| [03:54] | I want statements from everybody. | 我要所有人的证词 | 
| [03:55] | If they’re holding, you charge them with possession | 要是他们携有毒品 就指控他们持有违禁物 | 
| [03:57] | unless they have something interesting to say. | 除非他们能提供有用信息 | 
| [04:00] | And, hey, not her. | 不包括她 | 
| [04:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:06] | Thank you, madam. | 谢谢你 夫人 | 
| [04:07] | And they’re all fucking like that. | 他们都这样个样子 | 
| [04:26] | Hey, Jackie. How you doing? | 杰姬 你怎么样 | 
| [04:30] | – I’ve been better. – Rough night? | -不怎么样 -昨晚很难受 | 
| [04:35] | You met my partner, Alan Saintille. | 你见过我搭档了 艾伦·圣提尔 | 
| [04:37] | How you doing? | 你好 | 
| [04:39] | Well, I’m really glad you could come up here to Bourne, | 我很高兴你能到伯恩来 | 
| [04:42] | and, uh, I’m gonna ask you a few questions. | 我要问你几个问题 | 
| [04:46] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [04:47] | Why’d you call Krista Collins this morning? | 你今早为什么给克里斯塔·柯林斯打电话 | 
| [04:48] | I was calling her back, all right? | 我是回她电话 | 
| [04:50] | – She called me. – Why? | -她给我打了电话 -为什么 | 
| [04:51] | ‘Cause I left a note with my number on it. | 因为我给她留了张字条 写了我的号码 | 
| [04:53] | So you found her? | 所以你找到了她 | 
| [04:55] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没跟我说 | 
| [04:58] | Honestly, I didn’t think you’d give a shit. | 老实说 我觉得你根本不会管 | 
| [05:00] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [05:01] | See, that was a big error in judgment. | 看 你这就判断失误了 | 
| [05:04] | – You should have told me. – Why? | -你应该告诉我的 -为什么 | 
| [05:07] | She might be still alive right now. | 不然她现在可能还活着 | 
| [05:12] | I told you Krista was in danger a week ago. | 我一周前就跟你说克里斯塔有危险 | 
| [05:15] | I have been doing your job for you this whole fucking time, | 我一直在帮你做你的工作 | 
| [05:17] | so maybe if you would have listened to me, she’d still be alive. | 所以或许你要是有听我的话 她就可能还活着 | 
| [05:20] | Why didn’t you answer your phone? | 你之前为什么不接你电话 | 
| [05:21] | What, you ever miss a fucking call? | 你没漏接过电话吗 | 
| [05:23] | No, you got fucking drunk, and you dropped the ball. | 不 你喝醉了 犯了严重失误 | 
| [05:25] | I mean, hell, you’re still drunk. | 你现在还是醉的 | 
| [05:26] | Hey, now. Hey, hey. | 行了 打住 | 
| [05:28] | We’re all on the same team here, all right? | 我们都是同一阵线的 | 
| [05:30] | If it wasn’t for you, we would’ve never heard | 要不是因为你 我们就不会听说 | 
| [05:33] | of Krista Collins. | 克里斯塔·柯林斯 | 
| [05:35] | And we would’ve never made the connection | 也不会把她和雪莉·亨利 | 
| [05:36] | between her and Sherry Henry. | 联系起来 | 
| [05:39] | That’s no small thing. | 这可能不是小事 | 
| [05:51] | Okay, you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么吗 | 
| [05:56] | She was beaten to death. | 她被打死 | 
| [06:01] | Can I see her? | 我能见她吗 | 
| [06:02] | That’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 | 
| [06:08] | Do you know who killed her? | 你知道谁杀了她吗 | 
| [06:13] | You know Frankie Cuevas? | 你认识弗兰基·奎瓦斯吗 | 
| [06:16] | Never heard of him? Big-time drug trafficker on the Cape. | 从没听过 鳕鱼角的大毒枭 | 
| [06:20] | He’s in Mass State Correctional right now awaiting trial, | 他现在在马萨诸塞州州立监狱里等待审判 | 
| [06:22] | but we think he ordered the hit. | 但我们认为是他下的令 | 
| [06:24] | Is he the same person who killed Sherry? | 也是他杀的雪莉吗 | 
| [06:25] | We think so, yeah. | 我们认为是的 | 
| [06:27] | Sent one of his associates to do his dirty work. | 派了他的一个手下来做他的脏活 | 
| [06:29] | Krista and Sherry, they’re just collateral damage– | 克里斯塔和雪莉 她们只是连带伤害 | 
| [06:31] | the price of doing business. | 干这行的代价 | 
| [06:32] | How long is he in jail for? | 他要在监狱里待多久 | 
| [06:34] | He’s looking at 15 years for trafficking and distribution | 他因为走私毒品和贩毒可能会被判15年 | 
| [06:36] | but I’m gonna be honest with you. | 但我老实跟你说 | 
| [06:37] | He’ll parole out in five to seven. | 他五到七年就能保释出来了 | 
| [06:39] | Unless we get him for these two murders. | 除非我们证明这两起谋杀是他干的 | 
| [06:41] | Fuck, I hope he fucking dies in there, | 操 我希望他死在监狱里 | 
| [06:43] | gets asshole cancer, and rots from the inside out. | 屁眼长癌 从里烂到外 | 
| [06:46] | Yeah, you and me both. | 我也是 | 
| [06:54] | you gonna be all right? | 你会没事吗 | 
| [06:58] | Yeah, man, I’m just trying to figure out | 嗯 我只是想弄清楚 | 
| [07:00] | what the fuck I’m supposed to do now. | 我他妈现在到底该干嘛 | 
| [07:08] | Go home. Live your life. | 回家 过你的生活 | 
| [07:21] | Take care of that hangover. | 好好醒酒 | 
| [07:55] | Hello? | 你在吗 | 
| [07:56] | Your daughter’s crying. | 你女儿在哭呢 | 
| [07:59] | I’m trying to make breakfast. What’s the matter with you? | 我在做早饭呢 你怎么了 | 
| [08:03] | I’m such a fucking piece of shit. | 我真他妈是一垃圾 | 
| [08:05] | Shut the fuck up. | 别乱说了 | 
| [08:07] | It’s true. I don’t deserve you guys. | 是真的 我配不上你们 | 
| [08:11] | What are you talking about? What happened? | 你在说什么 出什么事了 | 
| [08:13] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [08:16] | Tell me the truth. Did you pick up? | 告诉我真相 你又复吸了 | 
| [08:17] | No. | 没 | 
| [08:20] | If you’re using, you need to tell me right now. | 如果你吸毒了 你得现在就告诉我 | 
| [08:21] | I’m not using. | 我没吸毒 | 
| [08:28] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [08:31] | Then you’re good. | 那你就没事 | 
| [08:34] | Whatever it is, you’ll fix it. | 不管是什么事 你会搞定的 | 
| [08:37] | Need a diaper change, baby girl? | 需要换尿布吗 宝贝女儿 | 
| [08:39] | Oh, come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 | 
| [08:43] | Hey, you remember Erica Alden? | 你记得艾丽卡·奥尔登吗 | 
| [08:45] | She’s a real estate agent now. | 她现在做房产经纪了 | 
| [08:47] | I ran into her at the Stop & Shop, | 我在实得购碰到她 | 
| [08:49] | and she told me about this killer new townhouse for rent | 她告诉我在申克品特街上有一套新的待租别墅 | 
| [08:52] | on Shankpainter. | 特别棒 | 
| [08:53] | There’s an open house tomorrow. It’s not even listed yet. | 明天公开参观 还没上市 | 
| [08:56] | I think we should go. | 我觉得我们应该去看看 | 
| [08:58] | – Sure. – Really? | -当然 -真的 | 
| [09:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [09:02] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [09:06] | Thanks, boo. Oh, okay. | 谢了 宝贝 好了 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah, here, you take the baby. | 来 你抱着孩子 | 
| [09:12] | Look at Dad. | 看看你爸 | 
| [09:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [09:33] | Yeah, no, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [09:34] | I–stop it. | 我 停下 | 
| [09:36] | You’re gonna bust your head. | 你会撞到头的 | 
| [09:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:42] | No, but Thursday night is really good for me, | 不 周四晚我很合适 | 
| [09:45] | if you can do it. | 如果你能来的话 | 
| [09:47] | Or else Teresa. | 不然的话找特蕾莎 | 
| [09:49] | Okay, pu–I need you to put your shoes on | 我需要你把鞋穿上 | 
| [09:51] | and come eat your breakfast, please. | 过来吃早饭 | 
| [09:54] | No, Mom, I don’t think I let him watch too much TV. | 不 妈 我没让他看太多电视 | 
| [09:57] | Obviously you’re– | 显然你… | 
| [10:00] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 | 
| [10:02] | You okay? You okay? | 你没事吧 你还好吗 | 
| [10:04] | Let me see. Let me see. | 让我看看 让我看看 | 
| [10:06] | Okay, come here. Come on. | 好了 过来 过来 | 
| [10:39] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [10:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [10:45] | I just didn’t know where to go. | 我只是不知道去哪 | 
| [10:50] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:52] | Are you in trouble? | 你惹麻烦了吗 | 
| [10:53] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… | 
| [10:57] | my life is so fucked. | 我的人生太操蛋了 | 
| [11:00] | I dr–I drink one day– one day, | 我就一天喝了酒 | 
| [11:02] | and I fucked up everything. | 结果把一切都毁了 | 
| [11:09] | It’s–it’s okay, Jack. It’s okay. | 没事的 小杰 没事的 | 
| [11:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [11:25] | Why don’t you take a sick day tomorrow? | 你明天何不请个病假 | 
| [11:27] | I’ll do the paperwork for the BFO. | 我来写外勤的文书 | 
| [11:29] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 | 
| [11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [11:35] | And then maybe hit up one of those meetings? | 然后也许你该去参加互助会 | 
| [11:45] | Hey, man. Anything? | 有什么进展吗 | 
| [11:47] | Yeah, two people mentioned a dealer, Scotty. | 嗯 两个人提到一个贩毒的 斯科蒂 | 
| [11:49] | Pumps out of the, uh, motel parking lot. | 在汽车旅馆停车场贩毒 | 
| [11:51] | Sounds small-time, but he could be connected to Frankie. | 听上去是个小喽啰 不过可能与弗兰基有关 | 
| [11:54] | Love it. Bring him in. | 不错 把他带来 | 
| [11:58] | Okay, so we got O’Donnell’s Auto Body | 我们监控了奥唐纳的汽车修理店 | 
| [12:00] | and Kathleen’s house. | 和凯瑟琳的住所 | 
| [12:01] | Hey, how do you rewind this thing? | 这玩意能往回倒吗 | 
| [12:03] | Oh, you don’t have to worry about it, | 不用麻烦了 | 
| [12:04] | ’cause I got it all logged right here. | 我已经都整理好了 | 
| [12:05] | At 10:02 p.M., a gold Maxima left O’Donnell’s | 晚上10:02 一辆金色西玛离开奥唐纳家 | 
| [12:08] | and returned at 3:17 a.M., | 凌晨3:17回来了 | 
| [12:09] | but we couldn’t get eyes on the driver. | 但我们看不清司机 | 
| [12:12] | You did all this yourself? | 这些都是你整理的吗 | 
| [12:14] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [12:19] | Ray. | 雷 | 
| [12:20] | You think you can talk to LT about my ergonomic chair? | 你觉得你能跟警督提一下我的人体工学椅吗 | 
| [12:23] | ‘Cause I put in a request, like, two months ago and– | 我已经申请两个月了 | 
| [12:26] | Yeah, no, I’m all over it. | 好 交给我了 | 
| [12:28] | Alan, look at this. | 艾伦 看看这个 | 
| [12:32] | Fucking Ray. | 该死的雷 | 
| [12:33] | The car left O’Donnell’s at 10:02, | 那辆车10:02离开奥唐纳家 | 
| [12:35] | came back at 3:17. | 3:17回来 | 
| [12:36] | Whoever’s driving the gold Maxima, | 不管是谁在开那辆金色西玛 | 
| [12:37] | who I’ll bet my balls was Osito and a tall white accomplice, | 我打赌是奥西托和一个高个白人共犯 | 
| [12:40] | left O’Donnell’s with plenty of time to get to Bourne, | 都留给奥唐纳足够的时间赶到伯恩 | 
| [12:42] | kill Krista, make it back. | 杀死克里斯塔 再原路返回 | 
| [12:43] | We’re working on getting security footage from the bridge cam. | 我们正在查桥上的监控录像 | 
| [12:46] | Hopefully confirm they went off the Cape. | 希望能确定他们驶离了鳕鱼角 | 
| [12:47] | Even if you get it, it’s circumstantial. | 即使你拿到了监控 那也只是间接证据 | 
| [12:50] | Well, if the DA had signed off on the wiretap– | 如果检察官当初批准了窃听 | 
| [12:51] | If I had a handsome face and a good body, | 如果我长得帅 身材好 | 
| [12:54] | I’d be married to a Penthouse Pet, | 我还会娶到成人杂志的嫩模呢 | 
| [12:55] | but I don’t, and I’m not. | 但我不是 我也没娶到 | 
| [12:58] | I know you want Osito to be your guy. | 我知道你想要奥西托是凶手 | 
| [13:00] | So, instead of whining to me, | 所以不要跟我发牢骚 | 
| [13:03] | go put him at the fucking motel. | 而是证明他有去过那家汽车旅馆 | 
| [13:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [13:16] | Velekee, man. | 威勒基 兄弟 | 
| [13:20] | You calling lieutenant an asshole? | 你说警督是个混蛋 | 
| [13:23] | I’m not calling lieutenant an asshole. | 我没有说警督是个混蛋 | 
| [13:25] | You’re calling lieutenant an asshole. | 是你说他是个混蛋 | 
| [13:27] | 蕾妮 小弗兰基在急诊室 | |
| [13:30] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [13:32] | I got to get–take care of something, man. | 我要去处理一些事 兄弟 | 
| [13:37] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 | 
| [13:39] | I’ll stay here and work on this homicide. | 我要待在这里处理这件凶杀案 | 
| [13:41] | You do you. | 你处理你的去吧 | 
| [13:49] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [13:52] | Sorry, I-I didn’t know if I should tell you. I– | 抱歉 我不知道我该不该告诉你 | 
| [13:55] | No, of course, of course, of course, of course, of course. | 没事 当然 当然 | 
| [13:57] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 | 
| [13:59] | Hey, what happened, man? | 发生什么了 | 
| [14:01] | Did you forget to keep your hands up? | 你忘记要举起手保护自己了吗 | 
| [14:03] | I fell off the couch. | 我从沙发上摔了下来 | 
| [14:06] | He fell off the couch? | 他从沙发上摔了下来 | 
| [14:08] | Yeah. He’s gonna be okay. | 是的 他不会有事的 | 
| [14:10] | It was just a couple stitches | 只是缝了几针 | 
| [14:12] | and said we can go home soon, so… | 说我们很快可以回家 所以 | 
| [14:16] | There was just– | 只是 | 
| [14:17] | there was a lot of blood, you know? | 流了很多血 | 
| [14:18] | I know. I know. | 我明白 | 
| [14:21] | Not your fault, okay? Stuff happens. | 不是你的错 这些事难免发生 | 
| [14:25] | Luckily, they’re made out of rubber. | 幸运的是 他们身体都软软的 | 
| [14:26] | He’s just gonna bounce right back. | 很快就会恢复 | 
| [14:32] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 | 
| [14:33] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [14:41] | What are we doing, Ray? | 我们在做什么 雷 | 
| [14:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [14:51] | But I like it. | 但我很喜欢 | 
| [14:55] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [15:00] | Hey, there. | 你好 | 
| [15:02] | Hey, so, uh, shit’s hitting the fan at work. | 工作上有些麻烦 | 
| [15:04] | I’m gonna have to get back. | 我要回去了 | 
| [15:06] | Okay, I’m gonna come by later. | 我一会儿回来 | 
| [15:07] | I’m gonna check on you guys, okay? | 我会来看你们的 | 
| [15:13] | You’re a good mom. | 你是个好母亲 | 
| [15:44] | Back already? | 这就回来了吗 | 
| [15:45] | What up, Charmaine? | 你好 查尔梅 | 
| [15:47] | I got to talk to Wayne. | 我要和韦恩谈谈 | 
| [15:50] | How’d that thing go last night? | 昨晚的事怎么样了 | 
| [15:53] | You a nosy little G. | 你这多管闲事的小妞 | 
| [15:55] | Let me talk to your uncle. | 让我跟你的叔叔说几句 | 
| [16:04] | What up, Wayne? | 你好 韦恩 | 
| [16:09] | I’ve been thinking about that offer you made. | 我考虑了你的提议 | 
| [16:13] | So you want to step out on Frankie? | 所以你想背叛弗兰基 | 
| [16:17] | Maybe. | 可能 | 
| [16:20] | If you can do me six fingers for two. | 如果你能两百卖我六指的量 | 
| [16:23] | I got to think about that. | 我要考虑一下 | 
| [16:26] | I can do five, six a week easy, if you cut me a break. | 如果你便宜点 我可以轻松在一周内卖掉五六指 | 
| [16:29] | Them Cape heads be fiending. | 鳕鱼角的人瘾很大 | 
| [16:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [16:33] | All right, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [16:35] | Six for two. | 六指两百 | 
| [16:36] | I also need a half tina, and if you got Molly, | 我还要半克的冰毒 如果你有摇头丸 | 
| [16:39] | I’ll take a jar. | 我要一罐子 | 
| [16:40] | Trying to do business with the maricóns down in P-Town. | 我想要和普镇的基佬们做生意 | 
| [16:42] | All right, I got you. | 好的 明白了 | 
| [16:45] | Uh, so that’ll be, um… | 所以是 | 
| [16:48] | Seven K. | 七千 | 
| [16:49] | What I told you about minding your own business, Charmaine? | 我跟你说管好自己的事 查尔梅 | 
| [16:56] | Seven K. | 七千 | 
| [17:32] | Six fingers, half tina, and a jar. | 六指 半克冰毒 一罐子摇头丸 | 
| [17:37] | Got yourself a good little worker there. | 给自己找了个不错的帮工啊 | 
| [17:38] | At least she good for something. | 至少她有些事情做得不错 | 
| [17:40] | This between us? | 这事只有我们知道 | 
| [17:42] | ‘Cause I ain’t trying to piss off Frankie. | 因为我不想惹恼弗兰基 | 
| [17:44] | Believe that. | 相信我 | 
| [17:45] | Oh, you don’t live to be my age by running your mouth. | 管不好自己的嘴 就活不到我这个年纪 | 
| [17:49] | Believe that. | 相信我 | 
| [17:59] | Hey, yo, check it out. | 看看这个 | 
| [18:02] | Bridge cam. | 大桥监控 | 
| [18:05] | They went over at 10:42 p.m. | 他们在晚上10点42过了桥 | 
| [18:07] | Here they are coming back at 1:23 a.m. | 半夜1点23回来 | 
| [18:09] | – Fuck, if that’s not Osito– – Hell, yeah. | -操 如果那不是奥西托 -是他 | 
| [18:11] | And our white boy right there. | 还有我们的白人男孩 | 
| [18:13] | Blurry white boy in a ball cap. | 模糊的戴着球帽的白人男孩 | 
| [18:16] | Yep, that narrows it down. | 真是缩小了范围 | 
| [18:28] | What up? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:35] | You heard anything from Frankie? | 你有弗兰基的消息了吗 | 
| [18:37] | No. | 没有 | 
| [18:40] | He gonna be on our ass for last night. | 他会因为昨晚的事追着我们不放的 | 
| [18:42] | Who gives a fuck? Let him kill me. | 谁在乎 让他杀了我吧 | 
| [18:47] | You hanging in? | 你还行吗 | 
| [18:50] | This whole thing is so fucked. | 整件事都糟透了 | 
| [18:54] | Only cure for that, got to keep hustling. | 唯一的解决办法就是 继续奔波 | 
| [18:57] | Make that money. Get your girl something nice. | 赚了钱 给你的妞买点好东西 | 
| [18:59] | Get your dick wet. | 滋润滋润你的鸡巴 | 
| [19:01] | Remember what it’s all about. | 记住这一切的目的 | 
| [19:02] | – Yeah, whatever. – Yeah. | -是啊 随便吧 -是 | 
| [19:04] | Whatever I say. | 我说什么你就得做什么 | 
| [19:11] | It’s just you and me till we see how Frankie gonna act. | 在我们看到弗兰基的反应前就只有你和我了 | 
| [19:15] | But I got that New Beige hookup. | 但我联系了新贝德福德的那人 | 
| [19:18] | So we gonna start some stuff down by you in P-Town. | 我们要在P镇开始卖东西 | 
| [19:21] | You feel me? | 懂吗 | 
| [19:28] | What the fuck is this for? | 这是在干什么 | 
| [19:29] | You a soldier now. | 你现在是士兵了 | 
| [19:31] | Got to watch your back. | 得小心点 | 
| [19:42] | Make that money. | 记得赚钱 | 
| [19:45] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 | 
| [19:54] | Let’s thank Helen for a great share. | 谢谢海伦的精彩分享 | 
| [20:06] | This is the time we reserve for newcomers to share. | 现在是新人的分享时间 | 
| [20:10] | Anyone in their first 30 days? | 有人是在头30天的吗 | 
| [20:20] | Hi, I’m Jackie. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是杰姬 我酗酒 | 
| [20:23] | Hi, Jackie. | 你好 杰姬 | 
| [20:27] | I’m not really sure why I’m here. | 我不确定我为什么来此 | 
| [20:30] | I mean, I-I definitely know that I can’t drink, but that’s… | 我知道我不能喝酒 但这 | 
| [20:34] | That’s pretty much all I know. | 这也就是我知道的全部了 | 
| [20:37] | I tried the AA thing before. | 我之前有试过参加互助会 | 
| [20:40] | And I don’t know. I guess I did it wrong. | 我也不知道 我想我没搞对 | 
| [20:45] | So, uh, I need to try something new, | 所以我需要尝试点新的东西 | 
| [20:48] | but I have no fucking idea what that is. | 但我不知道是什么 | 
| [20:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [20:57] | Thank you, Jackie. | 谢谢你 杰姬 | 
| [20:58] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [21:00] | Now a little bit of housekeeping. | 现在说说后勤 | 
| [21:02] | There was a no-show on the coffee. | 没人煮咖啡 | 
| [21:04] | Anyone know where Junior is? | 有人知道小迈在哪吗 | 
| [21:33] | H, meth, Molly? | 白粉 病毒 摇头丸 | 
| [21:43] | Can I get two hits of Molly? | 给我两颗摇头丸 | 
| [21:49] | – Gonna be 100. – What? It’s 60 in LA. | -一百块 -什么 洛杉矶只要60 | 
| [21:52] | Yeah, well, this ain’t LA, is it? | 那是洛杉矶 不是吗 | 
| [21:55] | God. | 天 | 
| [21:57] | You want to fucking go right now? | 你想走吗 | 
| [21:58] | No, I don’t want to go. | 不 我不想走 | 
| [22:00] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要那么做 | 
| [22:06] | Here, just take your money. | 来 把钱拿去 | 
| [22:09] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [22:10] | Take it. | 拿着啊 | 
| [22:15] | Townies here are the worst. | 小镇的人最糟了 | 
| [22:29] | Where you been, man? I was looking for you at the meeting. | 你去哪了 我在互助会上找你 | 
| [22:31] | Why do you give a fuck? You’re not in AA anymore, right? | 你在乎什么 你又不参加互助会了 | 
| [22:35] | I just had the worst 24 hours of my life, okay? | 我刚度过了人生里最糟糕的24小时 | 
| [22:38] | You know that girl Krista? She died. She was murdered. | 你知道那姑娘克里斯塔 她死了 被杀 | 
| [22:42] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [22:46] | Hey, you know some dude named Frankie Cuevas? | 你认识一个叫弗兰基·奎瓦斯的人吗 | 
| [22:50] | What? No, what are you talking about? | 什么 不认识 你在说什么 | 
| [22:53] | I don’t know. I-I just figured that you deal drugs. | 不知道 我就想你贩毒 | 
| [22:55] | He deals drugs. You might’ve heard of him. | 他贩毒 你可能听说过他 | 
| [22:57] | Yeah, well, I haven’t. | 我没有 | 
| [22:58] | Okay, wow. Jesus, sorry. | 行吧 老天 抱歉 | 
| [23:00] | I’m sorry to bother you with my shit. | 抱歉用我的事烦到你了 | 
| [23:02] | Why the fuck are you being so weird? | 你为什么这么古怪 | 
| [23:06] | Look, it’s not all about you, Jack, all right? | 听着 不是什么事都要绕着你转 小杰 | 
| [23:08] | I got my own fucking bullshit, too, you know? | 我也有自己的破事 懂吗 | 
| [23:10] | Yeah, no shit it’s not all about me. | 废话 当然不都是关于我 | 
| [23:11] | That’s why I was trying to help Krista. | 所以我才想帮助克里斯塔 | 
| [23:12] | Oh, well, that really worked out, didn’t it? | 结果好极了 不是吗 | 
| [23:15] | She fucking died. | 她死了 | 
| [23:17] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 | 
| [23:19] | Yeah, fuck you, dude. | 操你妈 | 
| [24:23] | It’s like chocolate sprinkles on vanilla ice cream. | 就像在香草冰淇淋上撒了巧克力粉 | 
| [24:29] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [24:33] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 | 
| [24:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [24:40] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我做什么 | 
| [24:45] | Don’t be a fucking pussy. | 别他妈这么怂 | 
| [24:51] | Wait, wait, wait. What am I supposed to do? | 等等 我该做什么 | 
| [24:59] | Tell me what I’m supposed to do! | 告诉我我该做什么 | 
| [25:48] | Don’t be a fucking pussy. | 别他妈这么怂 | 
| [26:10] | You got to go soon. Okay, put them back. | 你得快点 放回来 | 
| [26:13] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样 | 
| [26:14] | Fine. | 还行 | 
| [26:17] | How’s everything been going for you? | 你的事怎么样了 | 
| [26:19] | Ah, my sorry-ass crew. | 我那弱智手下 | 
| [26:22] | I could’ve done better hiring them out of the Home Depot parking lot. | 我去家得宝停车场招人都能比他们好 | 
| [26:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [26:28] | Hey, why don’t you go give Daddy a hug? | 跟爸爸抱抱 | 
| [26:33] | Venga. | 来 | 
| [26:35] | Careful. Careful, his stitches. | 小心 他缝了针 | 
| [26:39] | Can I play a video game? | 我能玩电子游戏吗 | 
| [26:41] | No. No screens. | 不 不能看屏幕 | 
| [26:43] | – Please? – You saw me hand the iPad to the guard, right? | -拜托了 -你看到我把iPad给了警卫 | 
| [26:46] | – I don’t have it. – You got an iPad, papi? | -我没有 -你有iPad | 
| [26:49] | Yes, Uncle Ray got it for me. | 是的 雷叔叔给我的 | 
| [26:59] | Why don’t you go sit over there for a minute? | 你去那边坐会儿吧 | 
| [27:01] | – Let me talk to your mother. – Okay. | -我跟你妈妈有事要谈 -好 | 
| [27:07] | Uncle Ray? | 雷叔叔 | 
| [27:07] | You told me to keep him close. | 你叫我跟他接近的 | 
| [27:09] | Not close to my son. | 不包括我儿子 | 
| [27:10] | Mm, yeah, well, ever since you got arrested, | 自从你被捕后 | 
| [27:12] | I’m in a shitty one-bedroom. | 我就住在一个破一居室里 | 
| [27:14] | What the fuck do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 | 
| [27:18] | I want to know what he knows. I want to know his secrets. | 我想知道他知道什么 我想知道他的秘密 | 
| [27:22] | I want every time he comes in your fucking mouth, | 我想要他每次射在你嘴里 | 
| [27:24] | to tell you something you can use. | 都能告诉你一点你能利用的信息 | 
| [27:27] | – Is that what’s happening? – No. | -是这样吗 -没有 | 
| [27:30] | We don’t even talk about that shit anymore. | 我们已经不谈论这些事了 | 
| [27:32] | Then what the fuck do you talk about? | 那你们谈什么 | 
| [27:38] | I don’t know, Frankie. Stuff, all right? | 不知道 弗兰基 杂七杂八的 | 
| [27:41] | The guy’s sprung. | 他对我欲求不满 | 
| [27:46] | You’re a whore. | 你是妓女 | 
| [27:48] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 | 
| [27:49] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [27:51] | A whore would’ve got something from him. | 你要是妓女的话 就能套出他的话了 | 
| [27:55] | You think you’re special, don’t you? | 你觉得你很特别 对吗 | 
| [27:58] | But he was fucking the last one, too. | 但他之前也在跟上一个睡 | 
| [28:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [28:04] | Sherry Henry. | 雪莉·亨利 | 
| [28:08] | – I don’t believe you. – I don’t care. | -我不信你 -我不在乎 | 
| [28:10] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [28:12] | You’re not my pimp, Frankie. | 你不是我的皮条客 弗兰基 | 
| [28:16] | All right? You’re not–you’re not my boss. | 你也不是我老板 | 
| [28:21] | You know, you’re not even my fucking husband. | 你甚至不是我老公 | 
| [28:27] | I’m not 19 anymore… | 我不再是19岁了 | 
| [28:31] | Looking at you with puppy-dog eyes. | 楚楚可怜地看着你 | 
| [28:35] | Mr. Big Shot dealer taking me to Sizzler. | 贩毒大亨带我去时时乐餐厅 | 
| [28:43] | I’m a grown woman. | 我是成年女人了 | 
| [28:47] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [28:49] | You’re not 19 anymore. | 你不再是19岁了 | 
| [28:53] | How much longer you think you have at Xavier’s? | 你觉得你还能在哈维尔干多久 | 
| [28:56] | Five years? Ten? | 五年 十年 | 
| [29:02] | You better think long and hard about what the play is here. | 你最好好好想想你的角色 | 
| [29:06] | You’re gonna realize that you and me… | 你会意识到你和我 | 
| [29:13] | We’re forever. | 我们会永远绑在一起 | 
| [29:25] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 | 
| [29:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [29:35] | Mommy’s got to get to work. | 妈妈要去工作了 | 
| [30:06] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [31:04] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 | 
| [31:06] | It’s me, Candy, | 我是坎蒂 | 
| [31:09] | and I’ve missed you so much. | 我很想你们 | 
| [31:12] | Ooh, watch your step, Scotty. | 注意脚下 斯科蒂 | 
| [31:22] | Hey, Les. | 小莱 | 
| [31:27] | That’s Scotty Frazier. | 那是斯科蒂·弗雷泽 | 
| [31:28] | He was pumping out of that same motel until yesterday. | 他昨天以前一直在那家旅馆外贩毒 | 
| [31:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [31:31] | Little shit moved his operation to the Dibby Donuts next door. | 小砸碎把他的活动区域搬到了隔壁的迪比甜甜圈 | 
| [31:34] | All right, cool. Let me know when he’s ready. | 好的 他准备好了通知我 | 
| [31:37] | My collar, my interview. | 我抓的人 我审问 | 
| [31:39] | I’m gonna take this one, if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 我要审问他 | 
| [31:41] | I pulled him off the shitter in a Dibby Donuts bathroom. | 我把他从迪比甜甜圈的厕所里拖出来 | 
| [31:43] | I think I can handle an interview. | 我想我能应付一次审问 | 
| [31:45] | Hey, I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 | 
| [31:47] | He looks like he’s feeling pretty good right now. | 他看上去感觉很不错 | 
| [31:50] | Why don’t we wait a few hours, we’ll do it together? | 要不等几个小时 我们一起审问 | 
| [32:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [33:01] | Let’s give it up for Candy. | 掌声有请坎蒂 | 
| [33:18] | Hey, sexy. | 美女 | 
| [33:21] | How you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [33:22] | Better now that you’re here. | 你来了 我感觉更好了 | 
| [33:25] | – Can I buy you a drink? – Yeah. | -我能请你喝一杯吗 -嗯 | 
| [33:27] | Or I could give you a private dance. | 或者我也可以私下跳一支舞 | 
| [33:31] | You give dances to women? | 你给女人跳舞 | 
| [33:33] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [34:21] | It’s okay. I let girls do more. | 没事 我会让女生做更多的事 | 
| [34:38] | You’re beautiful, you know that? | 你真美 你知道吗 | 
| [34:39] | You’re really beautiful, too. | 你也很美 | 
| [34:44] | Is it okay if we talk while you dance? | 你跳舞的时候我们能聊聊吗 | 
| [34:46] | Yeah, whatever you like. | 嗯 随便聊什么 | 
| [34:51] | You got a boyfriend? | 你有男友吗 | 
| [34:54] | Yeah, a couple. | 嗯 有几个 | 
| [34:56] | I think I know your boyfriend, actually. | 我想我其实认识你男友 | 
| [34:58] | Frankie, right? | 弗兰基 对吗 | 
| [35:03] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 | 
| [35:05] | – You a cop? – No. | -你是警察吗 -不是 | 
| [35:11] | Let me make something clear to you people once and for all. | 让我给你这种人说清楚一点 | 
| [35:13] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [35:15] | I’m at work right now. | 我现在在工作 | 
| [35:17] | This is my job, all right? | 这是我的工作 | 
| [35:19] | I can’t take a fucking coffee break every time | 我不能你们一有问题 | 
| [35:21] | one of you assholes has a question. | 就去休息 | 
| [35:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. I told you. I’m not a cop. | 等等 我说了 我不是警察 | 
| [35:26] | Here. | 给 | 
| [35:33] | You know Frankie had two girls killed? | 你知道弗兰基下令杀了两个女生吗 | 
| [35:37] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 | 
| [35:41] | You don’t really believe that, do you? | 你不会真的相信吧 | 
| [35:42] | You tell me. | 你说呢 | 
| [35:45] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我对此一无所知 | 
| [35:48] | And, honestly, I wouldn’t say shit if I did. | 坦白说 我就算知道也不会告诉你 | 
| [35:51] | Come on, you can talk to me. | 拜托 你可以跟我说 | 
| [35:52] | It’s not gonna come back on you. | 不会有人知道的 | 
| [35:59] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [36:03] | Fuck Frankie. | 去他妈的弗兰基 | 
| [36:06] | And fuck you. | 你也去死 | 
| [36:08] | You know where he’s at. Go ask him yourself. | 你知道他在哪 你自己去问他 | 
| [36:19] | Yo, the Sox are on. Why are we watching this? | 红袜队有比赛 为什么在看这个 | 
| [36:24] | ‘Cause she’s hot. | 因为她很性感 | 
| [36:25] | And she can cook. | 还能做饭 | 
| [36:28] | And fuck the Sox. | 去他妈的红袜队 | 
| [36:30] | You got that? | 懂吗 | 
| [36:33] | Cuevas, you have a visitor. | 奎瓦斯 你有访客 | 
| [37:27] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 | 
| [37:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:34] | How’d you get on my list? | 你怎么上我的访客名单的 | 
| [37:37] | I work for the federal government. | 我为联邦政府工作 | 
| [37:40] | My name is Jackie Quinones. | 我叫杰姬·吉诺内斯 | 
| [37:44] | You’re the lady that’s been asking questions about me. | 你就是那个到处打听我的女人 | 
| [37:48] | The fish cop. | 渔警 | 
| [37:52] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [37:55] | People like to tell me things. | 人们喜欢告诉我各种各样的事 | 
| [37:58] | Someone been talking about me? Someone who knows my job? | 有人在谈论我 有人知道我的工作 | 
| [38:00] | A fisherman? | 渔民 | 
| [38:03] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [38:07] | You brought me here, Frankie. | 你带我来的 弗兰基 | 
| [38:10] | I’m the one who found Sherry Henry on the beach, | 就是我在海滩上找到雪莉·亨利的 | 
| [38:14] | and I went kind of crazy after that. | 然后我就成谜于此 | 
| [38:15] | I started looking into it, found out it was you. | 我开始调查 发现是你 | 
| [38:17] | I mean, that wasn’t a secret. Cops knew that shit day one. | 这不是秘密 警察第一天就知道了 | 
| [38:21] | But then you had Krista Collins killed, | 但然后你又叫人杀了克里斯塔·柯林斯 | 
| [38:24] | and I’m like, “Who is this fucking dude? | 我心想 这人是谁 | 
| [38:29] | “He must have some big old balls, | 他肯定胆大得不行 | 
| [38:30] | killing these girls like they’re nothing.” | 肆意杀害这些女孩 | 
| [38:35] | So I wanted to see you. | 所以我想来看你 | 
| [38:38] | And now that I’m here, I see that you’re nothing. | 现在我来了 我发现你什么都不说 | 
| [38:43] | You’re just some little punk sitting in a cell, | 你就是一个住在监狱里的小混混 | 
| [38:46] | sending his boys to do his dirty work. | 叫他的手下给他干脏活 | 
| [38:53] | You got a tough mouth. | 你嘴巴挺能说的 | 
| [38:56] | It would look good wrapped around my cock. | 给我口的话肯定看上去会很不错 | 
| [39:01] | Sexual threat’s kind of basic. | 性威胁有点低俗 | 
| [39:02] | You keep talking, and you’re gonna find out | 你继续说 你就会知道 | 
| [39:03] | exactly what happened to those two girls. | 那两个女生到底遭遇了什么 | 
| [39:07] | Now, that’s a threat. | 这才叫威胁 | 
| [39:11] | But here’s what’s gonna happen– you’re not gonna do shit to me | 不过这才是事情接下来的走向 你根本动不了我 | 
| [39:13] | because you are not getting out of here. | 因为你出不去 | 
| [39:15] | Not in five, not in seven, not ever. | 五年后不会出去 七年后也不行 永远都不行 | 
| [39:18] | I will make sure of that. | 我会确保这一点的 | 
| [39:21] | You’re my white whale. | 你是我的白鲸 | 
| [39:26] | You don’t even know where that’s from, do you, | 你都不知道白鲸出自哪里 对吗 | 
| [39:28] | you ignorant fuck? | 你个无知的傻逼 | 
| [39:30] | Whatever, it doesn’t matter. Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 这不重要了 接下来会这样 | 
| [39:32] | I’m gonna walk out of here. | 我会走出这里 | 
| [39:33] | I’m gonna do whatever the fuck I want. | 我会想做什么就做什么 | 
| [39:36] | Have a nice dinner, go on the boat, | 吃顿好吃的晚餐 坐上船 | 
| [39:39] | maybe eat some pussy. | 或许还会约个炮 | 
| [39:41] | And then I’m gonna do whatever I have to | 然后我会竭尽所能 | 
| [39:43] | to make sure you spend the rest of your life in here. | 确保你余生都在这里度过 | 
| [39:54] | By the way, I don’t think Renee’s gonna wait that long. | 对了 我觉得蕾妮不会等那么久 | 
| [40:13] | Hey, Scotty. | 斯科蒂 | 
| [40:14] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样 | 
| [40:16] | Okay. | 还行 | 
| [40:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [40:19] | You look a little green around the gills. | 你看上有点不舒服 | 
| [40:21] | You’re not getting dope sick on me, are you? | 你不会是犯毒瘾了吧 | 
| [40:24] | No. | 没有 | 
| [40:25] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 | 
| [40:26] | We got great a Suboxone program in County. | 郡监狱里有戒毒药纳络酮的项目 | 
| [40:29] | I think you’ll be fine. | 我想你会没事的 | 
| [40:30] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 | 
| [40:31] | Why am I going to fucking County? | 我为什么要去监狱 | 
| [40:33] | Well, right now we have you for possession with intent, | 现在我们可以证明你持有毒品并有意出售 | 
| [40:36] | but maybe you can help yourself out. | 但或许你可以帮帮你自己 | 
| [40:40] | You know Krista Collins? | 你认识克里斯塔·柯林斯吗 | 
| [40:43] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [40:44] | Uh, the girl who died in the motel. | 死在旅馆的那女孩 | 
| [40:48] | – I know a lot of people. – Cut the shit, Scotty. | -我认识很多人 -少废话 斯科蒂 | 
| [40:52] | Talk to us, or I’m gonna release the hounds. | 要么开口 要么我就放狗出来了 | 
| [40:54] | The hounds? | 放狗 | 
| [40:55] | You live with your grandmother, right? | 你跟你外婆住在一起 对吗 | 
| [40:58] | – Yeah. – Talk to us, | -嗯 -跟我们说话 | 
| [41:00] | or she’s gonna lose her Social Security for housing a felon. | 不然那她就要因为给重罪犯提供住宿而失去社保 | 
| [41:02] | What? No, you can’t fucking do that! | 什么 你不能这么做 | 
| [41:04] | Oh, I absolutely can. | 我当然可以 | 
| [41:05] | Scotty, no one wants that to happen. | 斯科蒂 没人想要这事发生 | 
| [41:08] | Just don’t put us in a bad position here. | 你别让我们难办 | 
| [41:11] | C-can I have a cranberry juice, please? | 我能喝一杯红莓汁吗 | 
| [41:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [41:24] | Patty, can I get a cranberry juice? | 帕蒂 能送一杯红莓汁过来吗 | 
| [41:30] | That’ll just be a minute. | 马上就来 | 
| [41:36] | Tell me about Krista. | 跟我说说克里斯塔 | 
| [41:52] | So you were saying? | 你刚说什么 | 
| [41:55] | Okay, okay, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [41:58] | S-she copped from me, and we partied together a little bit. | 她偷我东西 然后我们一起嗑了药 | 
| [42:01] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 | 
| [42:03] | Like, three days ago. | 三天前 | 
| [42:05] | – Then what? – I don’t know. | -然后呢 -我不知道 | 
| [42:07] | She said some shit when she was high. | 她嗨了的时候说了些事 | 
| [42:08] | She–she–she saw her friend get capped. | 她看到她朋友被杀 | 
| [42:12] | She was, like, traumatized. | 她心理受到了创伤 | 
| [42:19] | Okay, good. | 很好 | 
| [42:22] | And who’d you tell? | 你跟谁说了 | 
| [42:26] | I-I didn’t tell anyone. | 我没跟任何人说 | 
| [42:29] | Someone told you about a murder and you didn’t tell anyone? | 有人跟你说了一起谋杀案 你却没告诉任何人 | 
| [42:35] | I mean, uh, I-I-I don’t think so. | 应该没有 | 
| [42:38] | I’m gonna be really specific with you. | 那我就具体问了 | 
| [42:40] | Did you tell Osito | 你有告诉奥西托 | 
| [42:42] | there was a witness to the murder of Sherry Henry | 雪莉·亨利的谋杀案有个目击者 | 
| [42:44] | and then tell him where that witness was staying? | 然后告诉他那个目击者在哪吗 | 
| [42:49] | No. | 没有 | 
| [42:50] | Bullshit, man! | 狗屁 | 
| [42:52] | I’m gonna go through your cell phone, | 我会翻阅你的手机 | 
| [42:53] | which I’m 100% allowed to do, | 我完全有权那么做 | 
| [42:55] | and if there’s one single call to one single person | 哪怕只有一通电话打给 | 
| [42:57] | in association with Frankie Cuevas, | 一个跟弗兰基·奎瓦斯相关的人 | 
| [43:00] | I’m charging you with accessory before the fact! | 我就要在取得实质证据前指控你谋杀从犯 | 
| [43:10] | That’s it. You’re done. | 好 你完了 | 
| [43:11] | Okay, okay, wait. | 我说 等等 | 
| [43:19] | – You still got it, Raymond. – Never lost it, Les. | -你宝刀未老 雷蒙德 -从没丢过 小莱 | 
| [43:25] | Here’s what’s up, man. Krista Collins got high. | 事情是这样的 克里斯塔·柯林斯嗑了药 | 
| [43:27] | Tells that little shit Scotty she saw her friend get killed. | 跟斯科蒂说她看到她朋友被杀 | 
| [43:29] | He calls Osito, who’s in his contacts under O, | 他打给奥西托 手机里存的名字是奥 | 
| [43:31] | tells him, “Hey, you got a witness.” | 跟他说 你有个目击者 | 
| [43:34] | Shit. | 我去 | 
| [43:37] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [43:41] | Fuck it. Bring him in. | 不管了 带他回来 | 
| [43:43] | – Osito? – Yeah. | -奥西托 -是的 | 
| [43:45] | Think he’s gonna flip? | 你觉得他会叛变吗 | 
| [43:45] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 | 
| [43:48] | He’s a known flight risk, man. It’s the right play. | 都知道他有潜逃风险 这招是对的 | 
| [43:52] | Come on, I’m sick of jerking off to this guy. | 我受够了每天监控他了[对他打飞机] | 
| [43:55] | I want to fuck. | 我想要真枪实”干” | 
| [43:57] | Start at Kathleen’s? | 从凯瑟琳家开始吗 | 
| [44:07] | The balls on you, | 你真有种 | 
| [44:09] | calling in sick your first day back. | 第一天复工就请病假 | 
| [44:11] | Yeah, I had a thing. Is Ed around? | 我有事 艾德在吗 | 
| [44:13] | No, he went home to his old lady. What’s up? | 不在 他回家找他老婆了 什么事 | 
| [44:15] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 | 
| [44:17] | You ever think any of the fishermen could be dirty? | 你有想过任何渔民可能是脏的 | 
| [44:20] | Dirty how? Like, | 怎么个脏法 比如 | 
| [44:22] | beyond the usual bullshit? | 除了常见的那些事 | 
| [44:24] | No, like drug trade. | 不 比如贩毒 | 
| [44:29] | The old timers, they talk about | 以前的人 他们会谈论 | 
| [44:30] | the fleet bringing in pot back in the day, | 船队会带回大麻 | 
| [44:32] | but there’s all these fucking weed stores now. | 但现在有各种大麻店 | 
| [44:35] | You don’t need a commercial fishing vessel | 你不需要商业渔船 | 
| [44:36] | to bring in a couple kilos. | 运回几公斤大麻了 | 
| [44:40] | You going back to the office tonight? | 你今晚要回办公室吗 | 
| [44:42] | Fuck, no. I’m three beers in. | 当然不 我都喝了三瓶啤酒了 | 
| [44:46] | I mean, would you go to the office with me? | 你愿意跟我一起回办公室吗 | 
| [45:04] | Damn, Kathleen’s place is fucking charming. | 我去 凯瑟琳家真不错 | 
| [45:17] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, hi. | -有什么需要帮助的吗 -嗯 你好 | 
| [45:19] | Sergeant Ray Abruzzo. | 我是雷·阿布雷佐警司 | 
| [45:21] | This is Trooper Alan Saintille. | 这位是州警艾伦·圣提尔 | 
| [45:22] | Mass State Police. We’re looking for an Emanuel Delgado. | 马萨诸塞州州警 我们找伊曼纽尔·德尔加多 | 
| [45:25] | Is he here? | 他在吗 | 
| [45:26] | No, I have no idea who you’re talking about. | 不 我不知道你在说谁 | 
| [45:33] | I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你是否知道这个 | 
| [45:34] | but, uh, you got a perfect stranger sitting in your house. | 但你家坐了个陌生人 | 
| [45:37] | You guys can’t just barge in here like this without a warrant. | 你们没有搜查令不能就这么闯进来 | 
| [45:40] | Oh, no, we don’t need a warrant to talk to him. | 不 我们不需要搜查令就能和他说话 | 
| [45:42] | Ain’t that right, Osito? | 对吗 奥西托 | 
| [45:44] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 | 
| [45:46] | Got a few questions for you. | 有几个问题想问你 | 
| [45:47] | You want to come down to the station with us? | 你想跟我们回趟局里吗 | 
| [45:48] | No, he does not. | 不 他不想 | 
| [45:51] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [45:53] | They cops. | 他们是警察 | 
| [45:56] | They do whatever the fuck they want. | 他们想做什么就做什么 | 
| [46:14] | Uh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [46:15] | I’m sure he’ll be here any second. | 他应该很快就会到 | 
| [46:18] | You know, I was kind of surprised | 听说你们还在一起 | 
| [46:19] | to hear you guys were still together. | 我挺意外的 | 
| [46:21] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 | 
| [46:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [46:25] | I don’t know. I just heard he was in a bad way. | 不知道 我听说他状态不好 | 
| [46:31] | He’s fine. | 他没事 | 
| [47:03] | You Junior? | 你是小迈 | 
| [47:19] | Looks good. | 看上去没问题 | 
| [47:22] | It’s gonna be 500. | 要五百 | 
| [47:24] | You said 400. | 你说四百的 | 
| [47:27] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 | 
| [47:30] | You think you can fuck with me? | 你觉得你能耍我 | 
| [47:33] | Take it or leave it. | 要不要随你 | 
| [47:36] | You think I can’t kick your fucking ass, huh? | 你觉得我没法揍你 是吗 | 
| [47:39] | On roids and meth, probably. | 注射了类固醇和冰毒的话 也许可以 | 
| [47:42] | Doesn’t make you a man, though. | 但那不代表你是男人 | 
| [48:36] | Sorry I ruined date night. | 抱歉我毁了约会之夜 | 
| [48:39] | Kathleen seems nice. | 凯瑟琳似乎很善良 | 
| [48:42] | Easy on the eyes, too. | 也挺漂亮的 | 
| [48:45] | You surprised by that? | 你意外吗 | 
| [48:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [48:48] | Heard you got that good dick. | 听说你老二不错 | 
| [48:52] | So it says here you’re born in the Dominican, | 这上面说你出生在多米尼加 | 
| [48:54] | moved here as a kid. | 小时候移民到这儿 | 
| [48:55] | You go back and forth a few times? | 你回去过几次吗 | 
| [48:59] | Man, the fucking Bachelor’s on. | 《单身汉》开播了 | 
| [49:04] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [49:05] | I’m just getting right down to it, then. | 那我就开门见山了 | 
| [49:07] | So we’re working this case. We’re talking to a few people. | 我们在忙一件案子 我们在跟几个人交谈 | 
| [49:09] | Mostly just ruling out suspects at this stage. | 目前主要就是在排除嫌疑人 | 
| [49:12] | Do you remember what you were doing on August 22nd? | 你记得你在8月22日做什么吗 | 
| [49:15] | Nope. | 不记得 | 
| [49:17] | There was a supermoon that night. | 那晚有超级月亮 | 
| [49:19] | Does that jog your memory? | 这有勾起你的回忆吗 | 
| [49:23] | No. | 没有 | 
| [49:25] | You go down to Truro? | 你会去特鲁洛吗 | 
| [49:28] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 | 
| [49:30] | Is that a no? | 也就是没有了 | 
| [49:37] | You know a girl named Sherry Henry? | 你认识一个叫雪莉·亨利的女孩吗 | 
| [49:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [49:43] | What about a Krista Collins? | 克里斯塔·柯林斯呢 | 
| [49:46] | Little white girl? | 白人女孩 | 
| [49:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [49:50] | No. | 不认识 | 
| [49:53] | What were you doing night before last? | 前天晚上你在做什么 | 
| [49:59] | – Drove around some. – With who? | -开车四处转 -跟谁 | 
| [50:02] | – My boy. – Your boy got a name? | -我小弟 -你小弟有名字吗 | 
| [50:03] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [50:06] | You guys go to Bourne? | 你们去了伯恩 | 
| [50:09] | I don’t know the area that well. | 我不了解那片区 | 
| [50:11] | All these wack-ass towns look the same to me. | 这些小镇在我看来都一样 | 
| [50:15] | I think you guys went to Bourne. | 我觉得你们有去伯恩 | 
| [50:19] | And this is a picture of you guys crossing the bridge. | 这是你们过桥的照片 | 
| [50:25] | Picture sucks. | 照片太糊了 | 
| [50:27] | You can’t even tell who’s in it. | 你都看不出谁在里面 | 
| [50:29] | Yeah, but we know who’s in it. | 但我们知道谁在里面 | 
| [50:33] | We know you guys went to Bourne. | 我们知道你们去了伯恩 | 
| [50:36] | And we know why. | 也知道原因 | 
| [50:41] | Killing girls is kind of pussy, don’t you think? | 杀女生有点怂 你不觉得吗 | 
| [50:47] | And then you fucked it up again. | 然后你们又搞砸了 | 
| [50:52] | Someone told you Krista was talking about you and Sherry Henry. | 有人跟你说克里斯塔在说你和雪莉·亨利 | 
| [50:57] | And we got a witness that puts you | 我们还有目击者 | 
| [50:58] | in Krista Collins’ room around midnight. | 看到你午夜的时候去了克里斯塔·柯林斯的房间 | 
| [51:00] | So there’s motive and opportunity. | 有动机也有时机 | 
| [51:04] | And you think this fucking kid ain’t gonna flip on you? | 你觉得这小子不会背叛你吗 | 
| [51:11] | This is your chance, ’cause it’s either you or him. | 这是你的机会 因为要么是你下水要么是他 | 
| [51:19] | I’ll help you out. | 我会帮你 | 
| [51:21] | I’ll talk to the DA for you, | 我会帮你跟地检说话 | 
| [51:23] | because I know you didn’t do this on your own. | 因为我知道你不是一个人干的 | 
| [51:27] | Frankie commissioned both hits. | 两起案子都是弗兰基下的令 | 
| [51:31] | Come on, Osito. | 清醒点 奥西托 | 
| [51:33] | Talk to me. Let’s make a deal. | 跟我说 我们做个交易 | 
| [51:45] | What are you, fucking deaf? | 你是聋子吗 | 
| [51:48] | Hey, I’m fucking talking to you. | 老子在跟你说话呢 | 
| [51:54] | You’re gonna stand tall for Frankie, | 你庇护弗兰基的话 | 
| [51:56] | you’re gonna spend the rest of your fucking life | 你的余生就要在冰冷的 | 
| [51:57] | in this cold-ass state and fucking die in prison. | 州立监狱里度过 然后死在里面 | 
| [52:01] | But if you talk to me, | 但如果你跟我开口 | 
| [52:03] | you can go back to the DR and see your family again. | 你可以回到多米尼加 再次见到你的家人 | 
| [52:05] | Now, the choice is yours. | 选择权在你手上 | 
| [52:10] | Ticktock, motherfucker. | 时间不等人 混蛋 | 
| [52:22] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [52:26] | I’m gonna be honest with you. | 我跟你说实话吧 | 
| [52:30] | Tell you the real true. | 跟你说真相 | 
| [52:39] | You know that girl Kathleen? | 你知道那姑娘凯瑟琳吧 | 
| [52:43] | She’s way out of my league. | 我根本高攀不上她 | 
| [52:47] | You know it, I know it, | 你知道 我也知道 | 
| [52:49] | but that’s bae. | 但她太美了 | 
| [52:51] | I fucking love that girl. | 我很爱她 | 
| [52:55] | Only thing about Kathleen is… | 凯瑟琳唯一的问题是 | 
| [52:59] | she not that smart. | 她不是很聪明 | 
| [53:01] | I mean, for real. She gets lost going to the Stop & Shop. | 真的 她去实得购都能迷路 | 
| [53:05] | But that’s okay, though. | 不过没关系 | 
| [53:08] | She might not know much. | 她或许知道得不多 | 
| [53:11] | She might be half a dummy, | 她可能很笨 | 
| [53:14] | but she knows enough to call my lawyer | 但她知道要是我被捕 | 
| [53:16] | if I ever get pinched. | 就该联系我的律师 | 
| [53:21] | So… | 所以 | 
| [53:26] | I’m not talking till he gets here, Ray. | 他来之前 我什么都不会说 雷 | 
| [53:42] | What the fuck was that? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [53:44] | I got him. | 我拿下他了 | 
| [53:46] | You got shit. | 你拿下个屁 | 
| [53:47] | You got played. | 你被耍了 | 
| [53:49] | Lie is just as good as the truth. | 谎言跟真相一样好 | 
| [53:50] | He didn’t even lie to you. He lawyered up. | 他根本没骗你 他请了律师 | 
| [53:52] | No, no, no, he said he was never in Truro. | 不不 他说他从没去过特鲁洛 | 
| [53:54] | – Come on. – We place him there. | -拜托 -我们可以证明他去过 | 
| [53:56] | How? | 怎么证明 | 
| [53:57] | You get the DA to set up a drug wire, | 你让地检安排一条毒线 | 
| [53:59] | we tickle the wire long enough, | 我们把线伸得够长 | 
| [54:00] | draw out the accomplice, catch him in the lie. | 引出共犯 戳穿他的谎言 | 
| [54:02] | We got him. We fucking got him. | 我们拿下他了 拿下他了 | 
| [54:04] | Don’t bullshit a bullshitter. | 别忽悠一个胡说八道的人 | 
| [54:06] | You know and I know you didn’t get shit. | 你我都知道你屁都没有 | 
| [54:10] | Nice try, though. | 你尽力了 | 
| [54:17] | This motherfucker right here. | 这个该死的混蛋 | 
| [54:22] | Looks like we need to find ourselves a white boy and flip him. | 看样子我们得找个白人小子叛变他 | 
| [54:28] | – Is that it? – Yes. | -就这个吗 -嗯 | 
| [54:30] | Oh, no, no, it’s the log for the whole month of August. | 不不 这是整个八月的日志 | 
| [54:33] | Okay, just–just do that Thursday. | 那就看那个周四 | 
| [54:35] | – I’m trying. – Let me do it. | -我在努力 -让我来 | 
| [54:36] | No, no. | 不行 | 
| [54:36] | The database is only for senior agents. | 数据库只有高级探员才能进入 | 
| [54:38] | Wait, you’re giving me the info anyway. | 你反正都要把信息给我 | 
| [54:40] | Plausible deniability– I don’t know what happens | 合理的推诿 我不知道 | 
| [54:41] | to a printout I leave on my desk. | 我放在桌上的打印文件发生了什么 | 
| [54:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [54:46] | I just need the boats that went out the night of the supermoon. | 我只需要知道超级月亮那晚出海的船 | 
| [54:48] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我这不在查吗 | 
| [54:55] | Oh, fuck. | 操 | 
| [54:56] | What do you want? It’s a government website. | 你指望什么 这是政府网站 | 
| [54:58] | So… | 所以 | 
| [54:59] | can we discuss the terms and conditions of this favor? | 我们能谈谈这次人情的条款吗 | 
| [55:04] | I’ll buy you dinner. | 我会请你吃顿晚饭 | 
| [55:05] | You buy me dinner, and you let me sleep over again. | 你请我吃晚饭 然后再让我去你家过夜 | 
| [55:07] | I’m downgrading my offer to a drink. | 那我只请你喝酒了 | 
| [55:09] | Okay, fine, you buy me dinner, no sleepover. | 行 你请我吃晚饭 不过夜 | 
| [55:11] | One drink, and I don’t tell anybody | 就请你喝一杯 而且我不会告诉任何人 | 
| [55:13] | that your junk looks like an oyster on the half shell. | 你的老二看上去就像是贝壳上的牡蛎 | 
| [55:16] | Okay, fine. One drink. | 行 就一杯 | 
| [55:18] | Let’s go now while this thing loads. | 那在加载期间我们现在就去吧 | 
| [55:19] | I meant I’d buy you a drink sometime. | 我是说我会找个时间请你喝酒 | 
| [55:21] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 我日 | 
| [55:22] | You remind me of my ex-wife. You know that? | 你让我想起了我前妻 知道吗 | 
| [55:25] | Yes! Victory in our time. | 太好了 大功告成 | 
| [55:33] | Here we are– Thursday, August 22nd. | 出来了 8月22日周四 | 
| [55:36] | Looks like 40-something fishing boats | 看样子鳕鱼角 | 
| [55:39] | went out across the Cape, three at night. | 有40多艘船出海 三艘在晚上 | 
| [55:40] | – Any of them come back? – One. | -有返回的吗 -一艘 | 
| [55:42] | Went from P-Town to Truro and back. | 从P镇去了特鲁洛然后回来 | 
| [55:44] | Let me see. | 我看看 | 
| [55:48] | Time in… | 时间是 | 
| [56:01] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |