时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – How do I taste? – Like a spring rain. | -我尝起来怎么样 -春雨一般 |
[00:09] | I was just wondering if, you know… it’s just us. | 我想知道 是否只有我们两个 |
[00:14] | I don’t even care about that. | 我根本不在乎 |
[00:15] | I just don’t want you to fuck up this case. | 我只是不想你搞砸这案子 |
[00:16] | I love the kid. He’s my only son, | 我爱这孩子 他是我独子 |
[00:18] | but he can’t fish for shit. | 但他根本不会捕鱼 |
[00:19] | Maybe I should go talk to him, make sure he’s good. | 我觉得我该去跟他谈谈 确保他没事 |
[00:22] | They find out you’re the girl asking questions, | 要是他们发现你就是那个到处打听的女生 |
[00:23] | they will fucking kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[00:25] | You DAs are so concerned with batting a thousand, | 你的地检官想要击打率达到.1000 |
[00:26] | you’re not even willing to take a fucking swing, are you? | 但你连挥杆都不愿尝试 |
[00:28] | Do your job, Sergeant. Then you can tell me how to do mine. | 做好你的工作 警司 然后你再来教我怎么做我的 |
[00:30] | You know, we hooked up with that carfentanil now, | 我们现在在卖卡芬太尼 |
[00:32] | straight Chinaman shit. | 中国人运来的 |
[00:34] | – You ain’t gonna need a lot. – One! | -你不需要很多 -一 |
[00:35] | – I got a daughter, man. – Two! | -我有个女儿 -二 |
[00:41] | Maybe I might go down to the D.R. for a while, lay low. | 也许我会去多米尼加待一段时间 |
[00:43] | What did you do? Just tell me. | 你做了什么 告诉我 |
[00:45] | I’m a fucking killer, okay? | 因为我是个杀人犯 好吗 |
[00:47] | Junior, you in there? | 小迈 你在吗 |
[02:34] | – Hey, girl. – What, the fuck man? It’s late. | -小妹 -搞什么 这么晚了 |
[02:37] | Donna had the baby this morning. | 唐娜今早生了孩子 |
[02:38] | Shit, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:40] | Yeah. Hey, can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[02:42] | – Bro… – Hey, but… | -哥们 -不过 |
[02:44] | I got something you like. | 我有你喜欢的东西 |
[02:46] | Want it? | 想要吗 |
[02:48] | – Yeah. – No. | -想 -不想 |
[02:50] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[02:52] | All right, there we go. Beautiful. | 这就对了 很好 |
[02:56] | So I’m waiting for this guy… | 我在等一个人 |
[02:57] | – That’s not your fault, right? – No, no, no. | -那不是你的错 对吗 -不不 |
[02:58] | I-I was with a guy. I-I was with a– | 我跟一个人在一起 我跟 |
[03:00] | I didn’t have my phone. I didn’t even know she was in labor. | 我没带手机 我都不知道她在分娩 |
[03:02] | – But Donna will understand. – Yeah, well, she’s the one that told me | -但唐娜会理解的 -嗯 是她跟我说 |
[03:04] | not to come if I was fucked up. That is kind of bullshit, right? | 如果我嗑了药就别去 这很扯 对吗 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I mean, that’s fucking bullshit. | 嗯 很扯 |
[03:07] | You should be able to see your own fucking kid. | 你应该能见你自己的孩子 |
[03:08] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[03:09] | I don’t got my phone, you know what I mean? | 我没有手机 |
[03:09] | Oh, fuck, this is good shit. | 操 这玩意真带劲 |
[03:13] | Where’d you get this shit? | 你哪买的 |
[03:15] | I’ve been getting the worst shit lately. | 我最近买的都好烂 |
[03:16] | This shit is good. I’m so fucking thirsty. | 这货真爽 我好口渴 |
[03:21] | What is wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[03:23] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[03:26] | Oh, what the fuck kind of asshole doesn’t sh-show up | 什么样的混蛋不会去医院 |
[03:29] | to the hospital to see his kid, you know? | 看自己的孩子出生啊 |
[03:30] | Fuck. Fuck! | 操 操 |
[03:32] | Whoa, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[03:33] | – No, it’s not. It’s not okay. – It’s– | -不 有事 有事 -这 |
[03:35] | It’s not okay. I’m a fucking asshole, piece of shit. | 有事 我真是垃圾 |
[03:37] | That’s who I am. Jesus fuck. | 我就是垃圾 操 |
[03:41] | Whoa, wait. Wait. Here’s the thing, though. | 等等 但事实是 |
[03:44] | Babies are, like–they’re, like, really little and new. | 婴儿都很小 很新 |
[03:49] | Everything’s gonna be different now. | 现在开始一切都会不一样了 |
[03:50] | Oh, yeah, yeah. You think? | 嗯 你这么觉得 |
[03:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:55] | You know, my mother always did say babies were a blessing. | 我妈总是说婴儿是幸事 |
[03:57] | Yeah, see, that’s what I’m fucking talking about. | 这就是我想说的 |
[03:59] | They’re a fucking blessing. | 他们是幸事 |
[04:00] | You get a-a-a whole new life to do everything right. | 你可以有全新的生活弥补曾经的过错 |
[04:03] | Yeah, that’s it. I’m gonna do it better. I’m gonna do it all better. | 没错 我会变得更好 我会变得更好 |
[04:05] | – Yeah. – I’ll be–I’ll be a good fucking dad. | -对 -我要做个好爸爸 |
[04:07] | Fuck yeah, you are! | 没错 没错 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I mean, how hard can it fucking be, right? | 能有多难呢 |
[04:09] | – Yeah, my dad did it. – Yeah. | -我爸就做到了 -嗯 |
[04:11] | Oh, she’s big, dude, too. She’s big–nine pounds. | 她个头还很大 有9磅重 |
[04:13] | – Yeah? – I think she’s gonna be pretty like Donna. | -是吗 -我觉得她会和唐娜一样漂亮 |
[04:15] | Oh, man, that’s fucking awesome. What’s her name? | 太棒了 她叫什么 |
[04:17] | – Mackayleigh. – Mackayleigh. | -麦凯莉 -麦凯莉 |
[04:18] | Yeah, it’s a good name, isn’t it? | 这名字不错 对吗 |
[04:19] | – It’s a fucking great name! – That’s a great name. | -非常好听 -很好听 |
[04:21] | Man, see, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我想说的 |
[04:22] | Babies are a blessing. #Blessed. | 婴儿是幸事 #幸运 |
[04:26] | #Blessed! Yes! | #幸运 没错 |
[04:56] | Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:11] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[05:13] | Sir? | 长官 |
[05:15] | Dope he had on him, | 他身上的毒品 |
[05:17] | want you to field test it tonight, | 你们今晚现场检测下 |
[05:18] | and get it to lab first thing in the morning. | 明天一早就拿去实验室 |
[05:20] | Put a fucking rush on it. | 申请加急 |
[05:41] | First day we met…I lied. | 我们见面的第一天 我说谎了 |
[05:46] | I never seen a dead body before in my life. | 我从没见过尸体 |
[05:50] | And now everywhere I go, there’s fucking death. | 现在不管我去哪 就有死亡 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:56] | Well, it comes with the job. | 干这行不可避免 |
[05:58] | Not my job. | 我的工作不是 |
[06:00] | You wanted to be a part of this. | 是你想要参与的 |
[06:03] | Yeah, you’re right. I did. | 你说得对 |
[06:06] | Now I can’t remember why. | 现在我记不起原因了 |
[06:14] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[06:18] | All right. | 好 |
[06:21] | Come on. I’ll give you a ride. | 来 我送你一程 |
[07:25] | Hey. My friend died today. | 我朋友今天死了 |
[07:27] | Wanna buy me a drink? | 想要请我喝一杯吗 |
[07:35] | So it’s been two days, and can any one of you fucking mopes… | 已经两天了 你们这群垂头丧气的人里 |
[07:40] | tell me where Osito is right here, right now? | 有人能在此时此地告诉我奥西托在哪吗 |
[07:45] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[07:47] | – Hello? – He hasn’t been to O’Donnell’s. | -喂 -他最近没去过奥唐纳汽车修理厂 |
[07:49] | He hasn’t been to Kathleen’s. | 他没去凯瑟琳家 |
[07:51] | He’s been a ghost since Junior McCarthy died. | 小麦卡锡死后他就人间蒸发了 |
[07:54] | What about Kizzle? | 阿奇呢 |
[07:56] | His mom hasn’t seen him, but she says that’s normal. | 他妈妈没见过他 但她说这很正常 |
[07:59] | You check the airlines? You check the bus lines? | 你查了航班吗 查了大巴吗 |
[08:01] | Have you checked to see if they went off the Cape? | 你有查过他们是否离开了鳕鱼角吗 |
[08:02] | We’re working on it, Ray. | 我们在查 雷 |
[08:02] | – Did you squeeze Kathleen? – What the fuck do you think, man? | -你有审问凯瑟琳吗 -你觉得呢 |
[08:05] | – You know what I think? – What? | -知道我怎么想吗 -什么 |
[08:06] | I think not one of you is anything less | 我觉得你们所有人 |
[08:07] | than completely fucking useless. | 都他妈的是废物 |
[08:08] | I think not one of you knows how to cultivate a CI for shit. | 我觉得你们没人会栽培线人 |
[08:10] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – Hey, Ray! | -你他妈逗我吗 -雷 |
[08:13] | – And I think not one of you– – Yo, what’s going on, man? | -我觉得你们 -怎么了 |
[08:15] | Fuck. Being a dick. | 操 你怎么无理取闹 |
[08:19] | Last time I checked, Frankie and Osito got | 据我所知 弗兰基和奥西托 |
[08:21] | three bodies between them, the key witness in my case is dead, | 犯下了三条命案 我案子里的关键证人死了 |
[08:23] | and no one knows where the fuck Osito is. | 没人知道奥西托在哪 |
[08:24] | So you know what? I have a right to be a fucking dick. | 所以你知道吗 我有权大闹 |
[08:26] | Well, I got some news on your case. | 我有关于你案子的消息 |
[08:28] | Lab just called. | 实验室刚打来电话 |
[08:30] | The shit that Junior took wasn’t pure, | 小迈嗑的药不是纯的 |
[08:33] | wasn’t a hot shot. | 不是致命海洛因 |
[08:34] | ME’s gonna rule it a good old-fashioned accidental overdose | 法医会把此事判定为在迪比甜甜圈店的厕所里 |
[08:37] | in a Dibby Donuts bathroom. | 意外吸毒过量 |
[08:39] | Ah, fuck. | 操 |
[08:40] | But there’s something else. | 还没完 |
[08:43] | The shot he took was a mix of dope, | 他注射的是混合毒品 |
[08:45] | baby laxative, and carfentanil. | 里面有婴儿泻药 卡芬太尼 |
[08:48] | First documented case on Cape Cod. | 这是鳕鱼角第一起有记录的案件 |
[08:51] | – Holy shit, Al. – Yeah, oh, shit. | -我嘞个去 老艾 -是啊 |
[08:54] | Now you wanna come and break it to LT? | 你想去跟LT说吗 |
[08:58] | I got something I gotta get into. | 我得去调查个事 |
[10:00] | Still mad at me? | 还在生我气 |
[10:10] | Tell me what’s wrong, mi amor. | 告诉我怎么了 亲爱的 |
[10:12] | I’ll understand. | 我会理解的 |
[10:18] | I’m tired, Frankie. | 我受够了 弗兰基 |
[10:21] | I’m tired of this. | 我受够了 |
[10:23] | Tired of coming to this place. I… | 受够了来这里 我 |
[10:27] | I don’t know how much longer I can do it. | 我不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[10:29] | It’s not gonna be forever. | 不会永远这样的 |
[10:31] | No, just 15 more years now? | 是啊 也就是还有15年 |
[10:34] | No. | 不 |
[10:37] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[10:40] | I’m gonna beat this thing. | 我会提前出去的 |
[10:44] | How? | 怎么做 |
[10:46] | My crew stepped up. | 我的团队很给力 |
[10:48] | Kizzle, O, they took care of everything. | 阿奇 老奥 他们解决了一切 |
[10:51] | What does that mean, Frankie, took care of what? | 什么意思 弗兰基 解决了什么 |
[10:53] | You know better than to ask. | 你知道不该问 |
[10:59] | I need to know you have my back. | 我需要知道你支持我 |
[11:03] | I need to think about our son. | 我需要考虑我们的儿子 |
[11:04] | That’s all I think about: you and Frankie. | 我脑子里全是你和弗兰基 |
[11:08] | Everything I ever did was for you two, for your futures. | 我做的一切都是为了你们俩 为了你们的未来 |
[11:12] | I don’t have a future, Frankie. | 我没有未来 弗兰基 |
[11:16] | – Okay? I work at Xavier’s. – Fuck Xavier’s! | -好吗 我在哈维尔工作 -去他妈的哈维尔 |
[11:21] | I’ll buy it for you, if you want. | 你要想的话 我可以帮你把它买下来 |
[11:24] | You’re my queen. | 你是我的王后 |
[11:25] | I’m gonna give you everything you ever wanted. | 我会给你你想要的一切 |
[11:29] | I’m gonna take care of you for the rest of your life. | 我会照顾你的余生 |
[11:38] | How you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做到 |
[11:43] | I need you to promise me that I still have you. | 我需要你答应我 你还支持我 |
[11:48] | Without you, none of it means anything. | 没有你 这一切都没有意义 |
[11:56] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:12] | Frank-Frankie, what are you doing? | 弗兰基 你在干什么 |
[12:15] | – Renee Samantha Segna… – Oh, my God. | -蕾妮·萨曼莎·赛格纳 -我的天 |
[12:21] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[14:17] | Hey, Kathleen O’Donnell. | 凯瑟琳·奥唐纳 |
[14:19] | You know you didn’t use your blinker back there? | 你知道你刚才没有开闪光灯吧 |
[14:21] | – Really, bro? – Really. | -真的吗 哥们 -真的 |
[14:23] | I’ma need you to go ahead and step out of the vehicle, please. | 我需要你下车 |
[14:26] | Come on. | 快 |
[14:38] | I’m not gonna find anything in here I shouldn’t, am I? | 我不会在车上找到任何我不该找到的东西 对吗 |
[14:41] | No. | 不会 |
[14:53] | What’s this, then? | 那这是什么 |
[14:57] | I don’t think Daddy’s gonna be too happy… | 我觉得爸爸不会很开心 |
[15:00] | with the 10 grams of dope in the Beemer. | 宝马车里发现10克毒品 |
[15:04] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:05] | Just tell us where you got it. | 告诉我们你在哪买的 |
[15:07] | Nigga, please. I told you that shit’s not mine. | 黑哥 我说了那不是我的 |
[15:09] | Did she just use the fucking N-word? | 你是说了黑开头的那词吗 |
[15:13] | I said “a”, not “er.” | 我说的是”哥” 不是”鬼” |
[15:16] | Well, fucking excuse me. | 那他妈是我错了 |
[15:18] | You know, here’s the thing. I know your type. | 是这样的 我了解你这类人 |
[15:20] | You’re just a little rich girl from Chatham, | 你就是个来自查塔姆的有钱女生 |
[15:21] | slumming it for a big, bad drug dealer. | 跟一个毒贩混 |
[15:24] | You know, you’re thinking this is a joke. | 你觉得这是玩笑 |
[15:26] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[15:27] | You’re looking at some serious time here, Kathleen. | 这可是要坐很多年牢的 凯瑟琳 |
[15:32] | You, what, 25, 26? | 你才25 26吧 |
[15:34] | You’ll be almost our age when you get out. | 你出来后几乎就跟我们一样大了 |
[15:38] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[15:41] | What do you want from me? | 你们想要什么 |
[15:43] | Tell us where Osito is. | 告诉我们奥西托在哪 |
[15:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:47] | No. No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[15:49] | Cut the fucking bullshit! | 少废话 |
[15:52] | You are so far in over your fucking head. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[15:55] | You are fucking drowning right now. | 你现在溺水 |
[15:58] | This man’s your fucking lifeguard. Talk to him. | 这人是你的救生员 跟他说话 |
[16:00] | Osito ghosted me, okay? | 奥西托消失了 好吗 |
[16:04] | He called me a few days ago and said he was going back to the Dominican, | 他几天前给我打电话说他要回多米尼加 |
[16:06] | but that I shouldn’t tell anyone. | 但我不能告诉任何人 |
[16:08] | He never came to say good-bye, and-and since then, | 他没来告别 之后 |
[16:11] | his phone goes straight to voicemail. | 他的手机就一直转换到语音信箱 |
[16:12] | Okay? I swear to God, that’s all I know. | 我发誓 我就知道这些 |
[16:23] | It’s all right. You’re doing great. | 没事 你做得很好 |
[16:28] | Osito say anything about a murder? | 奥西托有提到杀人吗 |
[16:31] | No, never. | 从来没有 |
[16:32] | What about a drug called carfentanil? | 那有提过一个叫做卡芬太尼的毒品吗 |
[16:35] | No. | 没有 |
[16:36] | Look, we don’t wanna jam you up | 听着 我们不想因为你车上的东西 |
[16:39] | about the stuff in the car… | 就把你关起来 |
[16:42] | But you gotta give us something. | 但你得告诉我们点东西 |
[16:44] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[16:46] | Man honestly doesn’t really seem like that great of a boyfriend. | 老实说 他看上去不像是个好男友 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | So this one time, he took me up to this dude’s crib | 有一次 他带我去新贝德福德的 |
[17:01] | in-in New Bedford. | 一家俱乐部 |
[17:03] | New Bedford, huh? | 新贝德福德 |
[17:08] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[17:09] | Kathleen just dropped a dime on Osito. | 凯瑟琳刚刚透露了关于奥西托的消息 |
[17:10] | He fled to D.R. right around the time Junior McCarthy died, | 他在小麦卡锡死亡期间逃去了多米尼加 |
[17:13] | probably to lay low because of the Collins thing. | 可能因为柯林斯的事想保持低调 |
[17:14] | So I don’t know how you feel about the extradition route. | 我不知道你对引渡有什么看法 |
[17:17] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:19] | I think I got a line on Frankie and Osito’s suppliers in New Bedford. | 我想我有了弗兰基和奥西托在新贝德福德供应商的线索 |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:25] | Mm-hmm, old-ass Cape Verdean dude. | 嗯 一个佛得角人 |
[17:27] | Wayne Grasa, real OG, rap sheet as long as your dick. | 韦恩·格拉萨 犯罪记录跟你屌一样长 |
[17:30] | – Oh, so very long, then. – Exactly, | -那就是很长了 -没错 |
[17:31] | and I think that’s the carfentanil connection. | 我觉得卡芬太尼就是从那来的 |
[17:33] | Now I know it’s a little bit out of our jurisdiction, | 我知道这超出了我们的管辖范围 |
[17:35] | but we should set up an operation in New Bedford. | 但我们该在新贝德福德设立一个行动组 |
[17:37] | We get a few people in there, | 派几个人过去 |
[17:38] | make some buys, set up a wire. | 安排交易 窃听 |
[17:40] | This guy, Grasa– I mean, he can just hand us Frankie and Osito. | 这个人 格拉萨 他可以让我们给弗兰基和奥西托定罪 |
[17:44] | I’m gonna put a call in to the DA. | 我会给地检打个电话 |
[17:46] | I think with the carfentanil angle | 有了卡芬太尼 |
[17:48] | and imminent danger– blah, blah– | 以及迫在眉睫的危险 |
[17:49] | I can get her to sign off on a warrant. | 我能让她签署搜查令 |
[17:51] | Search warrant, right now? | 搜查令 现在 |
[17:54] | Respectfully, sir, I don’t think we should blow our wad | 恕我直言 长官 我觉得我们不该 |
[17:56] | on maybe getting a few grams of carfentanil. | 为了缴获一点卡芬太尼就亮出底牌 |
[17:58] | Let’s build a case here. | 我们应该搜集证据立案 |
[17:59] | There have been two drug murders on the Cape | 鳕鱼角在不到一个月内 已经发生了 |
[18:01] | in less than a month, | 两起跟毒品有关的命案 |
[18:02] | three if you include Scotty Frazier, | 如果算上斯科蒂·弗雷泽就是三起 |
[18:04] | plus the OD of a key witness. | 还有一个关键证人嗑药过量而死 |
[18:06] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[18:07] | So it would be nice to make some good headlines, don’t you think? | 所以如果能搞出些大新闻 那会很好 你不觉得吗 |
[18:10] | – Sir. – I’m gonna call the DA about a warrant. | -长官 -我要联系地检让她开搜查令 |
[18:13] | We’ll include the New Bedford PD | 我们要和新贝德福德警局 |
[18:14] | for the interagency cooperation angle, | 跨局合作 |
[18:16] | and if this goes well, we’ll do a presser. | 如果顺利 我们会开一次新闻发布会 |
[18:27] | I mean, I don’t know why some people make it and some people don’t. | 我不知道为什么有的人能做到有的做不到 |
[18:30] | Um, maybe it’s not for me to know. | 也许我不该知道 |
[18:33] | 小迈 我们的荣誉成员 于2019年9月10日去世 | |
[18:34] | I’m just so grateful to have my seat in here tonight, | 我只是很感激我今晚能坐在这里 |
[18:37] | and, uh, um, that’s it, thanks. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[18:45] | At this time, we’d like to welcome any newcomers | 现在 我们想欢迎任何处于头30天戒酒的 |
[18:48] | in their first 30 days. | 新人发言 |
[18:51] | Any newcomers? | 有新人吗 |
[18:57] | Jackie, alcoholic, day one again. | 杰姬 酗酒 第一天 从头来过 |
[19:01] | It’s gotta stick one of these days, right? | 总有一次能成功 对吗 |
[19:04] | Welcome, Jackie. | 欢迎 杰姬 |
[19:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | I was on time, so you know. | 我很准时 |
[19:15] | When’s your court date? | 你出庭日是什么时候 |
[19:16] | Um, in two weeks. | 两周后 |
[19:18] | Living on borrowed time. | 时日不多了 |
[19:23] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[19:25] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[19:28] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | You can play tough if you want… | 你要想的话可以逞强 |
[19:32] | just another way of feeling sorry for yourself. | 就是又一个自怨自艾的方式而已 |
[19:35] | But we got a saying around here. | 但我们这里有个说法 |
[19:37] | Better him than you. | 他死总好过你死 |
[19:40] | Jesus, that’s kind of fucked up. | 老天 这太操蛋了 |
[19:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:44] | It means drinking yourself to death won’t bring Junior back. | 意思就是酗酒而死不会让小迈起死回生 |
[19:50] | Yeah, well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知晓 |
[20:37] | Jackie, what are you doing? | 杰姬 你在干什么 |
[20:39] | You’re in your skivvies? Come on, it’s almost 11:00. | 你怎么还穿着内衣 快11点了 |
[20:42] | It’s time to hit the showers. We gotta get going. | 该洗澡了 我们得出发了 |
[20:44] | Oh, right. | 嗯 |
[20:45] | Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. | 老天啊 |
[20:51] | Jackie, um, you-you go in there. | 杰姬 你进去 |
[20:54] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna put this right here, | 我把这个放在这儿 |
[20:56] | and I’m gonna make some coffee. | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[20:58] | – What is it? – I told Linda you didn’t have a suit, | -这是什么 -我跟琳达说你没西装 |
[21:00] | and she said she was going to Marshalls anyway. | 她说她反正都要去购物 |
[21:06] | Thank you all for being here today. | 谢谢大家今天过来 |
[21:08] | I’m Junior’s father. | 我是小迈的爸爸 |
[21:13] | I don’t really know what I’m supposed to say. | 我也不知道该说什么 |
[21:18] | Junior was a good kid. | 小迈是个好孩子 |
[21:21] | He was a happy kid. | 他很快乐 |
[21:26] | He loved being out on the boat. | 他喜欢待在船上 |
[21:29] | You know, he got– he got stressed about things sometimes. | 他有时会为一些事感到紧张 |
[21:32] | Yeah, it’s-it’s normal, right? I don’t know. I’m not–I… | 这很正常 对吗 我也不知道 我不 |
[21:38] | I’m not good at giving speeches. | 我不擅长演讲 |
[21:44] | I was hoping I’d never have to give this one. | 我本希望我永远不用讲这些话的 |
[21:51] | Hope. | 希望 |
[21:57] | Well, that’s part of being a parent, right, never giving up hope. | 这是做家长的一部分工作 永远别放弃希望 |
[22:01] | Even if it makes you the sucker, | 即使它让你成了笨蛋 |
[22:03] | even if it–even if it makes you a fool, you… | 即使它让你成了傻瓜 |
[22:10] | How can it… | 怎么 |
[22:11] | how can it be any other way? | 怎么能不这样 |
[22:16] | How could you not hope? | 你怎么不抱有希望 |
[22:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:27] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢大家前来 |
[22:43] | Oh, man, I don’t wanna do this. | 天 我不想去 |
[22:45] | – Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no. – I wanna go home. | -不 不行 -我想回家 |
[22:47] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[22:48] | No, you’re gonna go in there, and you’re gonna eat a cookie, | 你要进去 你吃块饼干 |
[22:50] | and you’re gonna tell these people how sorry you are. | 你告诉大家你有多抱歉 |
[22:53] | God, nobody likes doing this, but it’s what you do. | 天 没人喜欢这么做 但这是你的职责 |
[22:56] | Come on. | 快 |
[23:03] | What the fuck is she doing here? | 她怎么来了 |
[23:06] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[23:07] | You said you were gonna find him. | 你说你会找到他的 |
[23:09] | – Whoa, hold on, hold on. – You said you were gonna take care of him, | -等等 等等 -你说你会照顾他 |
[23:10] | and you didn’t do shit. | 你屁都没做 |
[23:11] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, yeah, you should be fucking sorry! | -对不起 -你应该感到抱歉 |
[23:13] | No, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey! | 淡定 淡定 |
[23:14] | How the fuck you gonna show your face around here? | 你怎么还有脸来的 |
[23:15] | You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. | 你该为自己感到可耻 |
[23:17] | That’s okay. I’m leaving, all right? | 没事 我这就走 |
[23:19] | – Yeah, you better. – I’m gonna go. | -你最好走 -我这就走 |
[23:20] | Get the fuck out! | 滚 |
[23:22] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[23:30] | Hey, Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[23:33] | Jackie, come here. I wanna talk to you. | 杰姬 过来 我想跟你谈谈 |
[23:34] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[23:36] | What, are you some kind of ghoul who likes funerals? | 你是个喜欢葬礼的食尸鬼吗 |
[23:38] | No, I fucking hate ’em, all right? | 不 我很讨厌 |
[23:40] | But it’s-it’s good to see who shows up. | 但 看看有谁到场挺好的 |
[23:42] | You might learn a thing or two. | 或许能掌握点信息 |
[23:44] | – Well, did ya? – No. | -那你有发现什么吗 -没有 |
[23:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:48] | No, I’m not fucking okay. | 不 我不好 |
[23:51] | Junior’s dead, everyone fucking hates me, | 小迈死了 人人都恨我 |
[23:54] | and I-I tried to help, but I couldn’t do shit | 我想要帮忙 但我什么都做不了 |
[23:56] | ’cause everything I touch turns to shit. | 因为我碰到什么 什么就倒霉 |
[23:58] | Hey, hey, I know. Hey, hey, hey, listen to me. | 我懂 听我说 |
[24:01] | Junior’s not on you. | 小迈的死不是因为你 |
[24:02] | Okay? This is not your fault. | 好吗 那不是你的错 |
[24:04] | He just drew a bad hand. | 他只是运气不好 |
[24:07] | What about you? What the fuck are you doing? | 你呢 你在干什么 |
[24:08] | You catch Osito yet? | 你找到奥西托了吗 |
[24:10] | No, he fled the country. | 没有 他逃出国了 |
[24:12] | – Fuck, fuck. – Yeah, but listen. | -操 操 -听着 |
[24:14] | I think I got a line on his suppliers in New Bedford, | 我想我有了他在新贝德福德的供应商的线索 |
[24:16] | the ones with the dope that killed Junior. | 就是卖杀死小迈毒品的那些人 |
[24:18] | Now, against my better judgement, | 尽管我有更好的己见 |
[24:19] | we’re executing a search warrant tomorrow morning. | 但我们明早要去搜查 |
[24:21] | So we are doing shit, okay? | 所以我们有在做事 好吗 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[24:25] | I’m from New Bedford. | 我来自新贝德福德 |
[24:26] | – I’m coming with you. – Whoa, hold on. | -我要跟你去 -等等 |
[24:28] | – No, that’s not the way it works. – Come on, man. | -不是这么操作的 -拜托 |
[24:30] | I thought we were past that. You know I know what I’m doing. | 我以为我们早过了这道坎了 你知道我的能力 |
[24:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do, | 我知道 |
[24:33] | but I don’t know where your head’s at. That makes you dangerous. | 但我不知道你现在心思在哪 这让你很危险 |
[24:37] | Don’t make me fucking beg, man. I’m going out of my skin. | 别逼我求你 我快疯了 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:46] | Pick you up tomorrow morning, 0500. | 明早我来接你 凌晨5点 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:52] | And Jackie? | 杰姬 |
[24:55] | Don’t drink tonight. | 今晚别喝酒 |
[25:30] | Hey, listen, I can’t sleep over tonight, okay? | 我今晚不能过夜 好吗 |
[25:33] | I have this early thing in the morning. | 我明早有事 |
[25:35] | – Okay. – But, um, there’s something I gotta say to you. | -好 -但我有事要跟你说 |
[25:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:38] | All right, I don’t… | 我不 |
[25:40] | I really don’t wanna fuck this up, | 我不想搞砸这个 |
[25:41] | ’cause it’s good…right? | 因为进展挺好的 |
[25:44] | I mean, it’s good between us, right? | 我们之间的感情很好 对吗 |
[25:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah | -是的 -嗯 |
[25:50] | But I gotta let you know… | 但我得让你知道 |
[25:52] | I’m never gonna let up on Frankie. | 我永远不会放过弗兰基 |
[25:54] | Okay? You gotta know that I’m never gonna give up. | 好吗 你要知道我绝不会放弃 |
[25:58] | And if that’s a problem for you, | 如果这对你来说是个问题 |
[26:00] | now’s the time for you to tell me, okay? | 你现在就得告诉我 好吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:05] | He’s…he’s Frankie’s dad, you know? | 他 他是弗兰基的爸爸 |
[26:10] | He’s done a lot for me. | 他为我做了很多 |
[26:14] | I know what he is. | 我知道他是什么 |
[26:17] | And I know you have to do what you need to do. | 我也知道你得做你需要做的 |
[26:23] | We both do. | 我们都一样 |
[26:58] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:01] | I wanna take care of you. | 我想照顾你 |
[27:04] | Let me take care of you. | 让我照顾你 |
[27:17] | Oh, baby, you’re so good to me. | 亲爱的 你对我太好了 |
[27:34] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, yeah, stop asking. | 嗯 别问了 |
[27:37] | Okay, let’s release the hounds. | 好 我们开始追捕吧 |
[27:39] | – Hey, guys. Good morning. – Morning. | -大家早上好 -早 |
[27:41] | All right, you know the drill. We go in hard and fast. | 你们懂流程 我们猛冲进去 |
[27:42] | We secure the scene before anyone catches an attitude. | 我们在遇到抵抗前就把现场封住 |
[27:45] | This is Jackie Quinones, National Marine Fishery Services. | 这是杰姬·吉诺内斯 国家海洋渔业局 |
[27:48] | Let’s try not to get her killed. | 别让她被杀了 |
[27:50] | Watch out for crossfire, all right? | 小心交叉火力 |
[27:51] | Quinones, Babcock, you’re on sentry. | 吉诺内斯 巴布科克 你们做哨兵 |
[27:53] | Mackson, you’re on the ram. | 麦克森 你撞门 |
[27:54] | Rest of us, move inside. | 其余的 进去 |
[27:57] | Girls on door duty. | 女的看门 |
[27:58] | Yeah, exactly. You got any questions? | 没错 有任何问题吗 |
[28:01] | – Nope. – Good to go? | -没有 -准备好了吗 |
[28:02] | – Let’s roll. – All right, let’s do it. | -出发 -好的 走 |
[28:03] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 上 上 |
[28:23] | You guys 100? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[28:24] | Mike, on you. | 麦克 看你了 |
[28:39] | State Police search warrant! | 州警搜查 |
[28:41] | State Police! | 州警 |
[28:46] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 快 快 |
[28:49] | State Police! Show me your hands! Show me your hands! | 州警 手拿出来 手拿出来 |
[28:51] | – Get off of me. – Against the wall. | -放开我 -靠墙站着 |
[28:53] | Don’t touch my sister, motherfucker! | 别碰我妹妹 混蛋 |
[28:55] | Quiet over there! | 闭嘴 |
[28:57] | Hands, hands! Let me see your hands, motherfucker! | 手举起来 手举起来 |
[29:01] | Got a search warrant for your fucking place. | 我们有搜查令搜查你们家 |
[29:06] | Come on, we’re clear. | 来吧 安全了 |
[29:09] | Y’all wanna save us some time, | 帮我们节约点时间 |
[29:11] | tell us where you keep the stash, | 告诉我们你们把货藏在哪里 |
[29:13] | or we gotta pour your cereal out on the floor. | 不然那我们就把你们的麦片倒地上 |
[29:15] | I don’t give a fuck what you do. | 我不在乎你做什么 |
[29:17] | Well, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:18] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[29:19] | That’s charming. | 真有魅力 |
[29:21] | Tell me about carfentanil, Wayne. | 跟我说说卡芬太尼 韦恩 |
[29:23] | Car-what? | 卡什么 |
[29:24] | When we find the dope that killed Junior McCarthy, | 我们找到杀死小麦卡锡的毒品后 |
[29:26] | it’s not gonna be a good look for you. | 你情况就不妙了 |
[29:27] | So if you wanna avoid manslaughter charges, talk to me. | 所以如果你想避免过失杀人罪 就开口跟我说 |
[29:29] | Who the fuck is Junior McCarthy? | 谁他妈是小麦卡锡 |
[29:31] | Well, tell us about the last time you saw Osito. | 告诉我们你最近一次见到奥西托的情况 |
[29:35] | Well– Right. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | I know, I know, “Who’s Osito?” | 我懂 我懂 “谁是奥西托” |
[29:38] | Hey, Ray, look what I found. | 雷 开口我找到了什么 |
[29:41] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[29:42] | Hey, Wayne, you got permits for these? | 韦恩 你有许可证吗 |
[29:44] | No? Didn’t think so. | 没有吗 就知道没有 |
[29:45] | You know the drill, motherfucker. | 你懂规矩的 混蛋 |
[29:47] | Hey, guess what. Maybe you’ll think of something to say | 知道吗 也许等你关进去了 |
[29:48] | while you’re in lockup. | 你会想到说点什么 |
[29:49] | You think I haven’t been locked up before? | 你以为我没被关过吗 |
[29:51] | Man, come on. Get up. | 快 起来 |
[29:57] | All right. All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[29:59] | I really wanna give you a chance here. | 我真的想给你们一个机会 |
[30:02] | So if you give me something, | 如果你透露点什么 |
[30:04] | maybe I don’t call DCF to pick you up. | 也许我就不会叫儿童家庭部门来接走你们 |
[30:07] | Don’t try to play me out. | 别试图耍我 |
[30:08] | You know you don’t need to call DCF. | 你知道你不需要联系儿童家庭部门 |
[30:10] | Our Auntie Ruth will pick us up. | 我们的露丝姑妈会来接我们 |
[30:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:17] | – Call Auntie Ruth. – Wait, Ray. | -联系露丝姑妈 -等等 雷 |
[30:19] | What the hell is going on? | 什么情况 |
[30:20] | What do you mean? They’re minors. | 你什么意思 她们是未成年 |
[30:22] | I don’t have anything on ’em. I can’t arrest ’em. | 我没有证据 我不能抓捕她们 |
[30:23] | Wait, you didn’t– you didn’t find anything, | 等等 你什么都没找到吗 |
[30:25] | the shit that killed Junior? | 杀死小迈的东西 |
[30:25] | Look, we’re still looking. | 我们还在找 |
[30:27] | If they’re smart, | 他们要是聪明的话 |
[30:28] | they’re not gonna keep anything in the house anyway. | 他们是不会在家里放任何东西的 |
[30:29] | So, what, you find some guns and that’s it? | 所以找到枪 就完了 |
[30:31] | This whole thing was bullshit? | 整件事都是狗屁 |
[30:33] | I hate to break it to you, Jackie, | 我也不想跟你说这个道理 杰姬 |
[30:34] | but most of life is bullshit. | 但大多数生活都是狗屁 |
[30:36] | Oh, Jesus. I need a fucking cigarette. | 老天 我要抽支烟 |
[30:59] | State Police! Hands up! | 州警 手举起来 |
[31:02] | Put your fucking hands up! | 手举起来 |
[31:04] | Put them up! | 举起来 |
[31:09] | Put them up! | 举起来 |
[31:17] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[31:18] | You fucker! | 混蛋 |
[31:20] | Go! I got her! I got her! Go, go! | 快去追 我去看她 快去 |
[31:25] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:26] | Fucking go! | 快去追啊 |
[31:48] | That’s creepy. | 真瘆人 |
[31:50] | You been watching me all night? | 你整晚都看着我吗 |
[31:57] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[31:58] | Fuck yeah, you did. | 是啊 |
[32:01] | Well played. | 漂亮 |
[32:03] | What? | 什么 |
[32:05] | He shot a federal agent. | 他朝联邦探员开枪 |
[32:08] | No matter what happens in court, we got him. | 不管法庭上发生什么 他都跑不掉了 |
[32:11] | We got motherfucking Osito. | 我们抓到了奥西托 |
[32:15] | It’s the best thing that could have happened. | 这是能发生的最好的事 |
[32:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:22] | So he-he’s okay? | 他还好吗 |
[32:25] | He took a few bullets, | 挨了几枪 |
[32:27] | but they’re saying he’s gonna pull through. | 但他们说他能活下来 |
[32:30] | You’re really fucking lucky. | 你真的很幸运 |
[32:33] | – You could have died. – Yeah. | -你差点死掉 -嗯 |
[32:35] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:37] | And then you would have felt like a real piece of shit. | 那样你就会很难受 |
[32:41] | Y-yeah. | 是的 |
[32:43] | Yeah, I would. | 我会的 |
[32:45] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[32:47] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[32:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:50] | I feel okay. I-I feel…good. | 我感觉很好 我感觉很好 |
[32:55] | That the painkillers talking? | 止痛药让你说胡话了吗 |
[32:57] | Probably, but I’ll take it. | 也许吧 但我就接受了 |
[33:00] | No, that’s all right. You take it. You deserve it. | 没事 你吃吧 你值得的 |
[33:03] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[33:05] | Why, ’cause I got shot? | 为什么 因为我中枪了吗 |
[33:06] | Yeah, and because you’re a good cop. | 嗯 还因为你是个好警察 |
[33:09] | Oh, my God, Jackie. | 天啊 杰姬 |
[33:11] | Uh, they-they called me. I didn’t know. | 他们给我打了电话 我不知道 |
[33:13] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯嗯 |
[33:14] | I’m okay. I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[33:19] | You the one responsible for this? | 你负责吗 |
[33:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[33:22] | Sergeant Ray Abruzzo, Mass. State Police. | 雷·阿布雷佐警司 马萨诸塞州州警 |
[33:24] | I don’t know what kind of fucking shenanigans | 我不知道州警内部 |
[33:26] | goes on at the State Police, | 是什么情况 |
[33:27] | – but at the Fishery Services, we have– – Ed. Ed, hey. | -但在渔业局 我们 -艾德 艾德 |
[33:29] | I’m-I’m okay. It’s all right. | 我没事 没事 |
[33:32] | Sir, for what it’s worth, she’s pretty tough. | 无论如何 她很坚强 |
[33:36] | No fucking shit, Einstein. Who are you telling? | 废话 爱因斯坦 要你说 |
[33:39] | All right, I’m gonna go. | 好了 我走了 |
[33:41] | Jackie, rest up. We’ll talk soon. | 杰姬 你好好休息 我们回头聊 |
[33:50] | They told me you got… | 他们跟我说你 |
[33:54] | They told me you got shot, and I-I-I didn’t know what to think. | 他们跟我说你中枪了 我不知道该怎么想 |
[33:59] | Are you gonna fucking cry on me? | 你要当着我哭吗 |
[34:12] | Minute. | 给我点时间 |
[34:17] | Hey, Osito. | 奥西托 |
[34:19] | Looking good, buddy. | 气色不错啊 哥们 |
[34:22] | That was a smart move… | 那招真聪明 |
[34:25] | telling everybody you went to the D.R. | 告诉所有人你去了多米尼加 |
[34:27] | Cheaper than a plane ticket. | 比飞机票还便宜 |
[34:30] | Although, in hindsight, | 不过 事后看来 |
[34:32] | I bet you’re wishing you actually went. | 你肯定希望你真的去了 |
[34:38] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[34:39] | You don’t have to talk right now. | 你现在不用说话 |
[34:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也去不了 |
[34:44] | I’ll just come back later, all right? | 我会回来的 |
[34:49] | Deep breaths, homey. | 深呼吸 哥们 |
[35:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:19] | Get close. | 靠近点 |
[35:29] | So how you doing, Frankie? | 你好吗 弗兰基 |
[35:35] | Oh, cool. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[35:38] | Glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[35:40] | Oh, me? Yeah. No, I’m doing okay. | 我 我挺好的 |
[35:45] | No, I’m just fucking with you. | 不 我逗你的 |
[35:46] | I didn’t come here to talk about me. | 我不是来谈论我的 |
[35:48] | Came here to talk about you. | 我是来谈论你的 |
[35:51] | Fuck am I? I’m just some dumb Statie. | 我就是个愚蠢的州警 |
[35:53] | But you, you’re the man. | 而你可是大人物 |
[35:56] | You’re the fucking man. | 你是大人物 |
[35:56] | You’ve been the man since I was a baby trooper. | 我还是骑兵的时候你就是大人物了 |
[35:58] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[36:00] | 2001, 2002, remember those days? | 2001 2002 记得那些日子吗 |
[36:05] | Kids were paying a dollar a fucking milligram for an OxyContin. | 小孩花一美元买一毫克的奥施康定 |
[36:07] | Imagine that. | 想象下 |
[36:08] | And then suddenly–boom– pills are gone. | 然后突然间 药没了 |
[36:11] | Everyone’s shooting dope. You know why? | 人人都开始吃白粉了 知道为什么吗 |
[36:12] | Because you had the idea to come to the Cape, | 因为你想到来鳕鱼角 |
[36:14] | get a bunch of junkie white kids to switch from pills to heroin. | 让一堆白人瘾君子从药物转向海洛因 |
[36:20] | It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. | 就像是瓮中捉鳖一样 |
[36:22] | Now, some people say that’s pussy, | 有的人说这很怂 |
[36:24] | ’cause you couldn’t hack it in Dorchester or East Boston, | 因为你没法打进多切斯特或东波士顿的市场 |
[36:27] | wherever the fuck you’re fucking from. | 或者鬼知道你是哪里来的 |
[36:30] | But I don’t say that. | 但我不这么认为 |
[36:31] | I say that was some next-level shit. | 我觉得这很有才 |
[36:35] | Then those kids, they started dying. | 然后那些孩子 他们开始死去 |
[36:39] | And then with fentanyl, everyone started dying. | 然后芬太尼来了 人人都开始死亡 |
[36:42] | And then the carfentanil– okay, fuck it. | 然后卡芬太尼出现 我操 |
[36:43] | Forget it. It’s the fucking apocalypse, but what do you care? | 算了 那就是末日 但你又在乎什么呢 |
[36:47] | ‘Cause you’re still the man. | 因为你还是大人物 |
[36:54] | You think about me too much. | 你想我想得太多了 |
[36:56] | Oh, you’re right. I do. | 你说得对 确实是 |
[36:59] | But hats off to you, man. You had a great run. | 不过我很佩服你 你这一路很成功 |
[37:02] | And if you hadn’t killed Sherry, | 要是你没有杀雪莉 |
[37:03] | I think you would have kept going. | 你本可以继续下去 |
[37:04] | You could have done your bit, gone back to the Cape, come back… | 你可以服完刑期 回到鳕鱼角 回来 |
[37:08] | picked up right where you left off. | 接着做你的事 |
[37:11] | But you had to show what a big dick you had. | 但你非要展示你的权威 |
[37:13] | You had to start dropping bodies, and that… | 你非要开始抛尸 |
[37:19] | That’s how I’m gonna fuck you. | 这就是我击垮你的方式 |
[37:22] | Also, your boy Osito, he got in a shoot-out with a cop. | 你的手下奥西托 他跟警察交火 |
[37:26] | So I’m gonna fuck him too. | 所以我也会搞死他 |
[37:28] | And once he gets the breathing tube out of his mouth, | 一旦他摘掉呼吸管 |
[37:29] | he’s gonna tell me everything. | 他就会告诉我一切 |
[37:32] | ‘Cause you know, when you’re that close to death, | 因为你知道 当你如此接近死亡时 |
[37:33] | it changes a man. | 那会改变一个人 |
[37:37] | It’s good to see you, Frankie. | 见到你很高兴 弗兰基 |
[37:41] | Like spring rain, huh, Ray? | 就像春雨一样 对吗 雷 |
[37:45] | The fuck you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[37:47] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[37:50] | She tastes like spring rain. | 她尝起来就像春雨 |
[37:54] | Isn’t that right? | 对吗 |
[38:09] | – It’s Uncle Ray. – Don’t answer that. | -是雷叔叔 -别接 |
[38:11] | – Hello? – Hey, dude. Is your ma home? | -喂 -小子 你妈妈在家吗 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:23] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[38:26] | Uh, yeah, I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[38:27] | I can’t really talk right now, though. | 但我现在不方便说话 |
[38:29] | Yeah, okay, that’s cool. | 没事 |
[38:30] | You got anything going on later? | 那你晚点有事吗 |
[38:35] | I don’t–I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[38:39] | I’m sorry, Ray. | 抱歉 雷 |
[38:47] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 |
[38:51] | Talk soon. | 回头聊 |
[39:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:09] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[39:10] | Velekee’s looking for you. | 威勒基在找你 |
[39:12] | About what? | 找我什么事 |
[39:14] | Couldn’t say. He, um–he’s in the conference room. | 他没说 他在会议室 |
[39:27] | Sergeant Abruzzo, come in. Close the door. | 阿布鲁佐警司 进来 关上门 |
[39:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:39] | Take a seat, Ray. | 坐 雷 |
[39:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:48] | Let me guess, got a promotion? | 我猜猜 我升职了 |
[39:52] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[39:59] | Fuck is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:01] | Looks to me like a law enforcement officer | 看样子像是一个执法官员 |
[40:03] | receiving sexual favors from an informant. | 接受线人的性福利 |
[40:06] | Oh, you’re so good to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[40:08] | No, I don’t–I don’t… | 不 我不 我不 |
[40:12] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪拿到这个的 |
[40:17] | Renee Segna called me. | 蕾妮·赛格纳给我打了电话 |
[40:19] | She asked to sit down. | 她请求见面 |
[40:22] | She told me how you met, | 她告诉我你们如何认识 |
[40:24] | how you threatened her with a prostitution charge | 你如何用卖淫罪威胁她 |
[40:25] | if she didn’t cooperate, and that sometime after that, | 如果她不合作的话 然后在那之后 |
[40:28] | you solicited her for a sexual relationship. | 你怂恿她跟你保持性关系 |
[40:31] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[40:32] | She said she knew it was wrong. | 她说她知道那是错的 |
[40:33] | She knew it was, quote, “fucked up,” | 她知道那很 原话是”操蛋” |
[40:36] | but she went along with it. | 但她接受了 |
[40:37] | That’s bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[40:39] | There’s gonna be an internal investigation. | 之后会有内部调查 |
[40:42] | Until then, you’re suspended without pay. | 在那之前 你被无薪停职 |
[40:44] | She’s a grown-up. | 她是成年人 |
[40:47] | I mean, she’s not even my CI anymore. | 她根本就不是我的线人了 |
[40:48] | She’s the mother of Frankie Cuevas’s child. | 她是弗兰基·奎瓦斯孩子的母亲 |
[40:50] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[40:51] | Hey, I made that case. | 这案子是我搞定的 |
[40:53] | I put him away. You got Frankie because of me. | 我让他出不来 因为我你们才给他定了罪 |
[40:56] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[40:58] | We’re dropping the charges against Frankie Cuevas. | 我们要撤销针对弗兰基·奎瓦斯的指控 |
[41:02] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[41:03] | I discussed with my colleagues in the DA’s Office, | 我跟我在地检办公室的朋友讨论过了 |
[41:05] | and the brass weighed in as well. | 上司也发表了意见 |
[41:07] | We can’t have this coming out at trial. | 我们不能让这事在庭审上曝光 |
[41:09] | Are you fucking kidding me? He’s got three bodies on him. | 你他妈逗我吗 他手上有三条人命 |
[41:11] | Does he? ‘Cause I haven’t seen any proof. | 是吗 我可没看到任何证据 |
[41:15] | I mean, can you imagine the headlines? | 你能想象到时会有什么头条吗 |
[41:17] | “#MeToo Comes to the State Police.” | “#反性侵运动波及到州警” |
[41:19] | I can’t believe you’re gonna let this guy walk. | 不敢相信你们竟然要放他走 |
[41:21] | You know how many other cases could be jeopardized by your bullshit? | 你知道因为你的破事 还可能危及到多少别的案子吗 |
[41:24] | We should be so lucky it’s only Frankie Cuevas. | 我们应该感到庆幸 只牵扯到了弗兰基·奎瓦斯 |
[41:26] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[41:27] | How many cases did Sherry Henry make for you? | 雪莉·亨利给你带来了多少案子 |
[41:37] | It’s time to go, Ray. | 你该走了 雷 |
[42:00] | Did you know? | 你知情吗 |
[42:02] | I said, did you fucking know? | 我问你 你知情吗 |
[42:03] | Yeah, I knew. | 我知道 |
[42:06] | Everybody knew. | 人人都知道 |
[42:10] | You brought this on yourself, man. | 这是你自找的 |
[42:24] | Fuck you looking at? | 你们看什么看 |
[42:42] | Get your fucking hands off her. Come here. | 把你的手从她身上拿开 过来 |
[42:43] | Get the fuck off me. | 放开我 |
[42:45] | You blew up my life for fucking what? | 你毁了我的生活 就为了什么 |
[42:47] | For that piece of shit? | 为了那人渣 |
[42:48] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[42:50] | He’s the father of my kid, all right? What’d you expect? | 他是我孩子的爸 你指望我会怎么做 |
[42:52] | What, are you so fucking broken, | 你太病态了 |
[42:54] | you can’t handle a guy being nice to you? | 你受不了一个男人对你好 |
[42:55] | You were using me too. | 你也在利用我 |
[42:56] | Oh, I was using you? How? | 我在利用你 怎么利用的 |
[42:57] | – How the fuck was I using you? – Oh, come on, Ray. | -我怎么在利用你 -得了吧 雷 |
[42:59] | It was transactional. | 那是相互作用的 |
[43:02] | You know that as well as I do. | 你跟我一样清楚 |
[43:09] | I fucking loved you. | 我他妈爱过你 |
[43:28] | So this mushroom walks into a bar. | 一个蘑菇走进一家酒吧 |
[43:30] | The bartender says, | 酒保说 |
[43:30] | “Oh, I’m sorry, sir. We don’t serve mushrooms here.” | 抱歉 我们不为蘑菇服务[不提供迷幻药] |
[43:33] | And the mushroom says, “Why not? I’m a fun guy.” | 蘑菇说 为什么 我很有趣 |
[43:35] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[43:36] | Just dump that anywhere, huh? | 你随便放哪都行 |
[43:41] | You know, uh, while you’re laying around on disability and all that, | 趁你因伤病而休息期间 |
[43:44] | maybe you might wanna pick up the place. | 你或许可以好好打理下这里 |
[43:46] | Jesus, three weeks off. What am I gonna do with myself? | 老天 三周 我要怎么打发 |
[43:50] | I know, I know. I’m gonna go to one of those meetings. | 我知道 我知道 我会去参加会议的 |
[43:53] | That’s my girl. | 这就对了 |
[43:56] | So why didn’t you tell me you were mixed up in all this shit? | 你为什么没告诉我你牵扯进了这事 |
[44:01] | I didn’t not tell you on purpose. | 我不是故意不告诉你的 |
[44:03] | I just–I just didn’t want you to talk me out of it. | 我知道不想让你劝退我 |
[44:08] | It was something I had to do. I can’t explain it. | 那是我必须得做的事 我无法解释 |
[44:12] | I don’t wanna worry about you anymore. | 我不想再操心你了 |
[44:15] | It’s exhausting. | 很累人 |
[44:16] | I know, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[44:18] | You don’t have to worry anymore. I’m okay. | 你不用再操心了 我没事 |
[44:24] | Hey, Linda’s making scrod this weekend. | 琳达这周末要做幼鳕鱼 |
[44:28] | Wanna come over? | 想来吗 |
[44:32] | You know how I love me a good scrod. | 你知道我有多喜欢幼鳕鱼 |
[44:35] | Thanks. That’ll be nice. | 谢谢 那会很好 |
[44:38] | Linda will be thrilled. | 琳达会很开心的 |
[44:39] | Oh, hey, can you take this for me? | 你能帮我把这个拿走吗 |
[44:41] | I don’t need 60 Vicodin laying around. | 我不需要60片维柯丁放在家里 |
[44:44] | Who are you, and what the fuck did you do with my partner? | 你是谁 你对我搭档做了什么 |
[44:48] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[45:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[45:25] | Jackie, this is your attorney, Phil Hancock. | 杰姬 我是你律师 菲尔·汉考克 |
[45:27] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[45:29] | Hi. I’m okay. What’s going on? | 你好 我很 好怎么了 |
[45:31] | I don’t know how you did it, | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[45:32] | but I was just informed the DA’S Office dropped your case. | 但我刚得到通知 地检办公室要撤销你的案子 |
[45:37] | What? | 什么 |
[45:38] | Yeah, some cop pulled a favor. | 某个警察找了关系 |
[45:40] | The file is stamped “in the interest of justice,” | 文件上印着 为了正义的利益 |
[45:42] | which means you must have done something good for somebody. | 意味着你肯定为某个人做了好事 |
[45:46] | Yeah, yeah, I guess I did. What–was it Ray Abruzzo? | 我想是的 是雷·阿布鲁佐吗 |
[45:51] | It was a State cop named Alan Saintille. | 是个叫艾伦·圣提尔的州警 |
[45:55] | Alan Saintille? Okay, wow. | 艾伦·圣提尔 好的 |
[46:00] | So what-what-what does that mean? I’m done? | 所以这什么意思 我完事了 |
[46:02] | I’m free? I can drive? | 我自由了 可以开车了 |
[46:04] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[46:05] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[46:08] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[46:26] | How’s your shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么样 |
[46:28] | It’s okay. It’s a little sore. | 没事 有点痛 |
[46:30] | – Yeah. – Looking for Alan. | -嗯 -我找艾伦 |
[46:34] | Where’s Ray? | 雷在哪 |
[46:37] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[46:44] | – Hi, there. – Oh, hey. | -你好 -嘿 |
[46:47] | I just, uh, wanted to come by and thank you for the DUI thing. | 我就想来谢谢你帮我撤销了酒驾指控的事 |
[46:51] | Well, hey, you literally took a bullet for us. | 你帮我们挡了子弹 |
[46:54] | Least I could do. | 力所能及的事 |
[46:56] | So, uh, where’s Ray? | 雷在哪 |
[47:00] | There’s been a shake-up. | 发生了重大调整 |
[47:02] | What do you–what happened? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[47:05] | Something you have to ask him. | 你得去问他 |
[47:09] | Another thing you should know. | 还有件事你得知道 |
[47:11] | Frankie Cuevas is being released from prison. | 弗兰基·奎瓦斯要被释放了 |
[47:14] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[47:18] | Something else you have to ask your boy. | 这你也得去问你朋友 |
[47:20] | Frankie’s a fucking murderer. You can’t just let him out. | 弗兰基是杀人犯 你不能就这么放走他 |
[47:23] | – It’s complicated. – No, yeah, but you’re-you’re gonna– | -这很复杂 -但你们还是会 |
[47:25] | you’re still gonna work the case, right? | 你们还是会调查他的案子 对吗 |
[47:26] | – I mean, you still wanna get him. – In a perfect world, yes. | -你们还是想抓住他 -在完美世界里 是的 |
[47:29] | We have to see how it plays out. | 我们得看情况如何发展 |
[47:33] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[47:35] | I wanna help. | 我想帮忙 |
[47:39] | How would that work? | 那要怎么做 |
[47:42] | I don’t know. You said you’d take anybody. | 我不知道 你们说你们愿意接受任何人的 |
[47:44] | Fishery Service Liaison to the Narcotics Unit or something like that. | 渔业局联络员到缉毒组之类的 |
[47:52] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[47:53] | well, brass has been making noise about diversity. | 上司最近在说要种族多样化 |
[47:57] | Maybe I can sell it. | 也许我能说服他们 |
[48:01] | Cool. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[48:07] | Poor Ray. | 可怜的雷 |
[48:08] | Man, fuck Ray. | 操他妈的雷 |
[48:27] | Jesus, someone chasing you? | 老天 有人在追你吗 |
[48:31] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许 |
[48:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[48:39] | I just came to check on you. | 我来看你 |
[48:44] | You gonna let me inside or what? | 你要让我进去吗 |
[48:48] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[48:58] | Here, this is–sit down. | 这是 坐吧 |
[49:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:14] | So, uh, how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[49:18] | Fine. | 很好 |
[49:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[49:24] | You gonna tell me what the fuck happened? | 你要告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[49:26] | No. | 不 |
[49:29] | I literally took a bullet for you. | 我为你挡了子弹 |
[49:31] | It’s the least you could do. | 这是你力所能及的吧 |
[49:40] | I was suspended for having sexual relations | 我因为和一个线人有性关系 |
[49:41] | with a confidential informant. | 而被停职了 |
[49:45] | What does that have to do with Frankie Cuevas? | 这跟弗兰基·奎瓦斯有什么关系 |
[49:50] | She was his girl. | 她是他的马子 |
[49:53] | The hot stripper? | 那个性感脱衣舞娘 |
[49:56] | What? | 什么 |
[49:58] | Fuck, man, I didn’t know you had it in you. | 我去 没想到你这么厉害 |
[50:00] | Hey, I’m not proud of it, okay? | 我并不为此骄傲 好吗 |
[50:03] | – And– – Yeah, I mean, even I know that’s fucked up. | -而且 -就连我都知道这越界了 |
[50:06] | You know, they got meetings for that, | 这种事他们也有组织的 |
[50:08] | Can’t Keep It In Your Pants Anonymous. | 性瘾互助会 |
[50:10] | We could go together. | 我们可以一起去 |
[50:13] | Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[50:18] | – And what about Frankie? – What about fucking Frankie? | -那弗兰基呢 -弗兰基怎么了 |
[50:20] | Yo, yo, yo, yo. Hey, chill out, man. I was just gonna say… | 淡定 淡定 我是想说 |
[50:24] | we should shoot him. | 我们该毙了他 |
[50:28] | Yeah, we should do that. That’s a good idea. | 嗯 我们就该这么做 好主意 |
[50:32] | We’re gonna have to use your gun now, though. | 但我们得用你的枪 |
[50:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[50:45] | Well, I got somewhere to be. | 我要去个地方 |
[50:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:48] | You need a ride or anything? | 你需要我送你吗 |
[50:51] | No, no. I-I rented a car like a real grown-up. | 不 不用 我像个成年人一样租了辆车 |
[50:54] | Oh, wow, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[50:58] | Listen, you-you need anything, you let me know, okay? | 听着 你要是需要什么 就告诉我 |
[51:02] | Yeah. No, I’m gonna be– I’m gonna be fine. | 嗯 我会没事的 |
[51:06] | I’ve seen cops come back from a lot worse. So… | 我见过比我还惨的警察重振旗鼓的 |
[51:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:42] | This is a courtesy call, | 这是次礼节性拜访 |
[52:43] | letting you know that Frankie Cuevas is being released today. | 告诉你弗兰基·奎瓦斯今天要被释放了 |
[52:48] | I could probably help you too… | 我或许也可以帮你 |
[52:51] | if you’re willing to play ball. | 如果你愿意合作的话 |
[52:55] | I’m listening. | 你继续说 |
[53:12] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[53:24] | Can you hold this for Daddy? | 你能帮爸爸拿着这个吗 |
[53:50] | Come on. We gotta catch the bus. | 快 我们得赶车 |
[54:09] | Yo, Charmaine, why can’t we stay in New Beige? | 查尔梅 我们为什么不能留在新贝德福德 |
[54:13] | Wanna live with Auntie Ruth? | 想跟露丝姑妈住吗 |
[54:15] | I didn’t think so. | 我就知道不想 |
[54:18] | Besides, you heard what Uncle said. | 再说 你听到叔叔说什么了 |
[54:21] | People here are soft. | 这里的人很软弱 |
[54:23] | Me and you, we’re gonna take over. | 我和你 我们会接管这里 |