时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:17] | Here began the last bloody march toward Appomattox | 向阿波马托克斯最后的血腥进军在这里发起 |
[04:21] | where General Grant met General Lee for the first time. | 而格兰特将军与李将军就在那里首次碰面 |
[04:25] | And brave men bled, set the course of history. | 勇敢的人们用鲜血铸就历史 |
[04:28] | I’m so honored to be here, | 我很荣幸能够来到这里 |
[04:29] | celebrating the 150th anniversary of the Overland Campaign. | 纪念陆路战役150周年 |
[04:33] | Thank you to County Administrator Roberts, | 感谢郡长罗伯茨 |
[04:36] | to all the dedicated re-enactors, | 感谢所有热忱的情景重现演员 |
[04:38] | and, of course, | 当然 还要感谢 |
[04:38] | to Governor O’Keefe for organizing such a wonderful three-day event. | 州长奥基弗组织了如此精彩的三日活动 |
[04:45] | Oh. That’s all, sir? | 说完了吗 先生 |
[04:46] | That’s it. Short and sweet. | 说完了 短小精悍 |
[04:49] | Or at least it’s short. | 至少很短小 |
[04:56] | In Gaffney, people called it the “War of Northern Aggression.” | 加夫尼的人称内战为”北方侵略战争” |
[04:59] | I personally take no pride in the Confederacy. | 个人而言 我并不以南部邦联为荣 |
[05:01] | Avoid wars you can’t win, | 打不赢的仗就不要打 |
[05:03] | and never raise your flag for a asinine cause like slavery. | 更不要为奴隶制这样愚蠢的原因而战 |
[05:07] | – He’s on his way. – Fine. | -他就来 -好 |
[05:14] | People will move on. | 人们会忘记这事的 |
[05:16] | They won’t. The less you say, the more they’ll dig. | 不会的 你说的越少 他们越会去挖掘 |
[05:18] | Let them. | 那就让他们挖 |
[05:19] | Willa, could you give us two seconds? | 薇拉 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[05:23] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[05:32] | McGinnis happened in college. | 麦金尼斯的事发生在大学时期 |
[05:35] | The abortion happened five years later. | 堕胎则是五年之后的事 |
[05:38] | There aren’t any medical records. | 没有留下任何病历 |
[05:40] | None at all? | 完全没有吗 |
[05:42] | We specifically made sure. | 我们特别确保了这一点 |
[05:44] | A nurse? Somebody in the waiting room? | 护士呢 等候室的人呢 |
[05:46] | The doctor was the only one there. | 只有医生一个人在场 |
[05:47] | Then where is he now? | 那他现在在哪里 |
[05:48] | It’s a long time ago, Connor. He passed away. | 已经是很久以前的事了 康纳 他去世了 |
[05:51] | And if I’m not worried, you shouldn’t be. | 如果我都不担心 那你也不必 |
[05:55] | Even still, sexual assault is part of the conversation now. | 就算如此 性侵的事现在成为焦点了 |
[05:59] | Every article and column mentions you. | 所有的文章和专栏都会提到你 |
[06:01] | If we offer nothing, we can’t shape your image. | 如果我们不提供素材 就无法塑造你的形象 |
[06:04] | I made it very clear I don’t want exposure. | 我说的很清楚 我不想曝光 |
[06:06] | When we have something new to say, we’ll say it. | 等我们有新东西可说的时候 我们再说 |
[06:11] | Willa. Any luck with the Joint Chiefs? | 薇拉 参谋长联席会议那边怎么样了 |
[06:14] | The Chairman’s Office still says he’s unavailable. | 主席办公室还是说他没空 |
[06:16] | But they did offer to send the Director of the Joint Staff, | 但他们说可以派参谋部主任过来 |
[06:21] | 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 明天上午11点 |
[06:22] | Confirm it. | 定下来 |
[06:23] | We’ll meet in Francis’ office at the West Wing. | 我们去白宫西楼弗兰西斯的办公室见 |
[06:25] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[06:26] | No. I should get going, hit the road. | 没了 我该出发了 |
[06:28] | Thank you, Connor. | 谢谢你 康纳 |
[06:31] | Get Congresswoman Brooks on the phone. | 接通布鲁克斯议员的电话 |
[06:34] | And see if the First Lady will be available this afternoon. | 看看第一夫人今天下午是否有空 |
[06:38] | You want a brief on everyone on the Chinese side of the Summit? | 你想要给中国所有参加峰会的人做简报吗 |
[06:41] | No. What Durant’s doing in Washington is just the facade. | 不 杜兰特在华盛顿做的只是表面功夫 |
[06:44] | This is the real negotiation. | 这可是真正的谈判 |
[06:46] | Give me what you have on Feng. | 把你手上关于冯的资料都给我 |
[06:48] | Xander Feng. Deep family connections to the Party. | 冯山德 家族在共产党内很有影响 |
[06:52] | Grandfather fought side by side with Mao. | 他祖父曾跟毛泽东肩并肩作战 |
[06:54] | Big in the telecom industry. | 在电信业势力很大 |
[06:56] | Estimated net worth is over 50 billion. | 净资产估计有五百亿 |
[06:58] | More than Raymond’s. | 比雷蒙德还有钱 |
[07:00] | By a few billion. But who’s counting? | 多几十亿 但谁在乎呢 |
[07:03] | Do they have any other business partnerships | 除了稀土金属精炼厂之外 |
[07:04] | other than the Rare Earth Refinery? | 他们还有其他商业合作吗 |
[07:06] | Not that I could find. | 我没有发现 |
[07:07] | All right. Get a progress update from Durant. | 好吧 向杜兰特询问一下进度 |
[07:09] | Tell her I’ll be in touch as soon as we know what Feng wants. | 告诉她我们一得知冯的要求就通知她 |
[07:14] | When a man like Raymond Tusk gets involved in state diplomacy, | 雷蒙德·塔斯克这样的人涉足外交事务 |
[07:17] | you can be sure he’s not after the Nobel Peace Prize. | 绝不是为了获得诺贝尔和平奖 |
[07:19] | He’s an opportunist. But so am I. | 他是个机会主义者 但我也是 |
[07:23] | Maybe this is my opportunity to loosen his grip on the President. | 也许这是我的机会 能让他放松对总统的控制 |
[07:27] | Mr. Vice President, when are you returning to Washington? | 副总统先生 你什么时候回华盛顿 |
[07:30] | Mr. Vice President, are you… | 副总统先生 你是否… |
[07:31] | Mr. Vice President, | 副总统先生 |
[07:31] | do you have any idea how long you’ll be in Spotsylvania? | 你准备在斯波特瑟尔韦尼亚待多久 |
[07:33] | Any comments on the talks with the Chinese? | 对于跟中国的谈判有什么看法吗 |
[07:35] | Can we get a comment on the upcoming Summit talks? | 能否就即将到来的峰会谈判发表一下看法 |
[07:37] | Vice President will be working | 副总统今天 |
[07:37] | from his room for the remainder of the day. | 将在自己的房间里办公 |
[07:40] | We’ll let you know. | 有消息再通知你们 |
[07:40] | Sir, when are you returning to Washington? | 先生 你什么时候回华盛顿 |
[07:55] | Mr. Feng. It’s a pleasure. | 冯先生 很高兴见到你 |
[07:58] | Likewise, Mr. Vice President. | 彼此彼此 副总统先生 |
[08:03] | Coffee? Tea? | 喝咖啡还是喝茶 |
[08:04] | I’ve already been offered, but thank you. | 有人问过了 谢谢 |
[08:06] | Thank you, Meechum. | 谢谢你 密查姆 |
[08:11] | It’s a long flight from Beijing. | 从北京飞过来时间很长 |
[08:13] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定累坏了 |
[08:15] | I keep Western hours. | 我一直按西方时间作息 |
[08:17] | My midnight is your midnight. | 和你们没有时差 |
[08:19] | So, have you had a chance to look over the proposal? | 你已经看过计划书了吗 |
[08:22] | I have. | 看了 |
[08:23] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[08:25] | Page four. | 第四页 |
[08:29] | The refinery. | 精炼厂 |
[08:30] | With Mr. Tusk. | 与塔斯克先生合作 |
[08:32] | With the highest bidder. | 与竞标价最高的人合作 |
[08:36] | We’re prepared to offer Clayton West | 我们准备与克雷顿-维斯特签订一份 |
[08:37] | a 40-year lease on the Mei Mei Rare Earth Elements Refinery. | 梅梅稀土金属精炼厂的40年租约 |
[08:41] | To which I will lend my name. | 租约上会有我的名字 |
[08:43] | I understand that you and Raymond are business associates, | 我知道你和雷蒙德是生意伙伴 |
[08:46] | but you’re gonna have to open it up to bidding. | 但你还是得公开招标 |
[08:48] | Mr. Tusk will outbid any competitors. | 塔斯克先生出价肯定比其他人高 |
[08:50] | Well, even so, you know, for appearances. | 尽管如此 过场还是得走 |
[08:54] | Yes. Appearances. If you must. | 好吧 过场 如果你坚持 |
[08:58] | So, there are no issues here, then? | 那这里就没问题了 |
[09:00] | We may proceed. | 我们继续吧 |
[09:02] | Page six. | 第六页 |
[09:05] | The bridge. | 大桥 |
[09:07] | The Committee on Foreign Investment will approve | 财政部外资投资管理委员会将批准 |
[09:09] | a pilot infrastructure project | 一项基础建设示范工程 |
[09:10] | to build a bridge over the Long Island Sound, | 建设一座从杰斐逊港到米尔福德市 |
[09:13] | from Port Jefferson to Milford, | 横跨长岛海峡的大桥 |
[09:15] | in exchange for a 25-year toll-taking contract. | 以25年的过桥收费权作为交换 |
[09:19] | Before we consider the bridge, | 在我们考虑大桥前 |
[09:20] | there’s one more item I’d like to discuss. | 我想先讨论另一件事 |
[09:23] | “Consider”? I thought the bridge was definite. | “考虑” 我以为大桥的事已经定了 |
[09:25] | Nothing is definite. | 没什么是确定的 |
[09:26] | This bridge is a priority-one item. | 这座大桥是首要任务 |
[09:29] | It’s very important to your President. I understand. | 对你们总统非常重要 我明白 |
[09:33] | What would you like to discuss? | 你想讨论什么 |
[09:36] | The currency manipulation suit which | 你们在世界贸易组织 |
[09:37] | you have filed against us in the World Trade Organization. | 指控我们进行汇率操纵 |
[09:40] | Which we are prepared to drop | 我们已经同意 |
[09:43] | if all other conditions are met. | 如果满足其他条件就撤销指控 |
[09:45] | The point of this meeting is to allow us | 我们这次会面就是为了讨论 |
[09:47] | to say things that cannot be said in formal settings, yes? | 不适合在正式场合谈论的事 对吗 |
[09:50] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[09:52] | We don’t want you to drop the lawsuit. | 我们不希望你们撤诉 |
[09:54] | Forgive me. I… | 抱歉 我 |
[09:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:58] | Do not back off in the WTO. | 别在世贸组织退步 |
[10:02] | But you’ve been fighting us | 但你们在汇率操纵上 |
[10:04] | on currency manipulation for years. | 已经和我们斗争多年了 |
[10:05] | A free-floating currency is inevitable. | 自由浮动汇率是大势所趋 |
[10:08] | Now I have something I can work with. | 这下我有下手的空间了 |
[10:12] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么突然改变主意 |
[10:14] | Not sudden, it has taken those of us who are more forward-thinking | 并不突然 只是我们这些有远见的人 |
[10:18] | many years to convince our counterparts. | 花了很多年才说服其他同僚 |
[10:19] | But China could just do it. | 那中国直接执行就得了 |
[10:21] | I mean, you know as well as I, you don’t require a WTO ruling. | 你我都清楚 你们不需要世贸组织的裁定 |
[10:24] | Appearances, as you say. | 就像你说的 得走过场 |
[10:26] | It’s important that it looks like America forced us out, | 一定要看起来像是受美国逼迫 |
[10:28] | not that we gave in. | 而不是我们主动投降 |
[10:32] | Well, I’ll need a little more time, | 那我需要时间 |
[10:34] | so that I can brief the President. | 去和总统商量 |
[10:36] | I’m here for as long as necessary. | 我会耐心等待 |
[10:38] | However you would like to communicate, | 无论你要找谁商量 |
[10:40] | I leave that to you. | 我都不管 |
[10:41] | Thank you, Mr. Vice President. | 谢谢 副总统先生 |
[10:43] | Thank you, Mr. Feng. | 谢谢 冯先生 |
[10:50] | In Gaffney we had our own brand of diplomacy: | 在加夫尼我们有自己的外交特色 |
[10:54] | Shake with your right hand, but hold a rock in your left. | 一边握手言和 一边做好准备 |
[11:01] | Well, look who got stuck with the pool. | 看看是谁困在这儿了 |
[11:03] | We volunteered because we hate ourselves. | 我们来这儿简直是找虐 |
[11:05] | All’s well on the Southern front? | 南方前线一切顺利吧 |
[11:07] | No news is no news. | 没新闻就是没新闻 |
[11:09] | Come on. I hear there’s muskets out there. | 我听说那里还有火枪呢 |
[11:11] | When you giving us something real? | 你什么时候能给我们点猛料 |
[11:13] | We’re here in beautiful Spotsylvania, aren’t we? | 我们正身处美丽的斯波特瑟尔韦尼亚 |
[11:15] | This is dress-up for grown men with toy guns. | 不过是给成年人玩玩具枪找借口 |
[11:17] | Sounds like 500 words to me. | 听起来可以写上五百字 |
[11:21] | Tell Durant that China won’t discuss the bridge | 告诉杜兰特除非我们在世贸撤诉 |
[11:24] | unless we drop the WTO suit. | 否则中国不愿意谈大桥 |
[11:25] | I thought you said they want to keep it. | 你不是说他们不希望撤诉吗 |
[11:27] | Feng does, which means Tusk does. | 冯希望 说明塔斯克希望 |
[11:29] | But we don’t know if Beijing does. | 但我们不知道北京是不是希望 |
[11:31] | You think Feng’s lying? | 你觉得冯在撒谎 |
[11:32] | An open currency could free up interest rates, | 开放汇率会导致利率市场化 |
[11:34] | reduce inflation in China. | 减小中国的通货膨胀 |
[11:35] | They’d both profit. | 他们两人都能受益 |
[11:36] | If they’re forcing Beijing’s hand, or we are, | 如果他们或者我们将了北京的军 |
[11:39] | that could throw the Summit into chaos. | 可能在峰会引起混乱 |
[11:40] | Exactly. Look, Feng may well have support, | 正是 冯可能有后台支持 |
[11:44] | but my guess is that the Standing Committee’s divided. | 但我猜常委会有分歧 |
[11:46] | Either way, we’ll throw ’em off balance. | 不管怎样 我们打他们个措手不及 |
[11:48] | Let’s leak we’re dropping the suit as soon as Cathy presents it. | 凯茜一宣布 我们就放出撤诉的风声 |
[11:51] | Just the lawsuit? Nothing else in the leak? | 只是诉讼吗 不漏点别的什么 |
[11:54] | A hint of Feng, but no names. | 暗示与冯有关 但别点名 |
[11:55] | Let’s let this grow on its own. | 让消息传一阵子再说 |
[12:04] | How was that? | 这回怎样 |
[12:05] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[12:06] | I feel good. What do you think? | 我感觉不错 你怎么看 |
[12:09] | I think you’re ready. | 我看你准备好了 |
[12:10] | How long on the code? | 代码还得准备多久 |
[12:12] | Just a couple of bugs to work out. | 只差几个漏洞了 |
[12:14] | I told them tomorrow or Wednesday. | 我说明天或周三我就能回去 |
[12:15] | Work’s not done. | 活儿还没完 |
[12:16] | If I postpone again, don’t you think it’ll draw attention? I — | 我要是再往后推 你不觉得别人会奇怪吗 |
[12:18] | It’ll be done when it’s done. | 等完事了也就没事了 |
[12:21] | I’ll email you when the bugs are fixed. | 漏洞修复了我就给你发邮件 |
[12:22] | Somewhere public, a place and time. | 挑一个公开的场所 约好时间给你 |
[12:29] | Hey, are you sure you wanna do this? | 你真想这么做吗 |
[12:32] | I understand the risks. | 我明白风险多大 |
[12:33] | Well, you think you do. | 你自以为明白而已 |
[12:35] | This isn’t the first time I’ve been in danger. | 我也不是头回身陷险境了 |
[12:37] | Oh, yeah? Paper cuts at The Herald? | 是吗 在《先驱报》被纸割伤过手吗 |
[12:38] | Death threats. When I exposed a drug ring in D.C. | 死亡威胁 我揭露了一个特区贩毒集团 |
[12:41] | You know, I read the articles. | 我读过你写的报道 |
[12:42] | That’s small time. | 那根本不算什么 |
[12:44] | I almost had to go into protection. | 我差点就接受司法保护了 |
[12:46] | This is the FBI. It’s not a few street cops. | 这可是联调局 不是什么街警 |
[12:50] | You think you’re badass because | 你觉得自己反抗当局 |
[12:51] | you’re on some vigilante anarchy kick? | 就是个了不得的义士吗 |
[12:55] | At least I have the balls to put my name on the work I do. | 起码我有胆子在报道上署上真实姓名 |
[13:01] | You’ve never faced a hundred years in prison, | 但你没面临过几百年的刑罚 |
[13:02] | you self-righteous prick. | 你这自以为是的混蛋 |
[13:04] | Most of my friends are locked up and rotting away | 我大多数朋友被关起来 永远出不来 |
[13:06] | ’cause they poked the bear one too many times. | 就因为他们太多次以身犯险 |
[13:08] | Why? They wanted to expose government surveillance, | 为什么 因为他们想揭露政府的监控项目 |
[13:11] | the PRISM program, embezzlement, abuse, fucking torture, lies. | 棱镜项目 贪腐 滥用职权 酷刑和欺骗 |
[13:16] | You’re a journalist. Who gives a shit? We’re fucking soldiers. | 你是个记者有什么了不起 我们是战士 |
[13:23] | It’s personal for me now. | 这已经是我生活的一部分了 |
[13:26] | I don’t have a choice, but you still do. | 我没选择了 但你还有 |
[13:32] | I don’t have a choice. | 我也没选择了 |
[13:39] | Where did you get this? | 消息从哪来 |
[13:41] | You could say a source close to the Chinese delegation. | 你可以说消息源与中国代表团关系密切 |
[13:43] | Give me a name. | 给我个名字 |
[13:44] | All I know is that it’s a Chinese businessman | 我只知道是一个中国商人 |
[13:46] | with ties to the Standing Committee back-channeling the Summit. | 和常委会关系非同一般 在峰会上进行秘密外交 |
[13:48] | – In Washington? – I don’t know. | -他人在华盛顿吗 -我不知道 |
[13:50] | – With who? – I don’t know that either. | -在和谁接触 -这我也不知道 |
[13:51] | If I call the USTR’s office, they’ll confirm? | 如果我去问贸易代表处 他们会证实吗 |
[13:55] | I’m telling you as much as I know. | 我知道多少 就告诉了你多少 |
[13:57] | Why are you telling me this at all? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[13:59] | They’re going public with it tomorrow anyway. | 反正明天他们也会把消息放出去 |
[14:01] | You might as well get the scoop. | 不如让你抢先发布 |
[14:02] | Why me, specifically? | 为什么挑中我 |
[14:04] | You deserve better than a Civil War reenactment. | 内战重演的报道配不上你这样的记者 |
[14:07] | Please don’t pretend you’ve suddenly become Santa Claus. | 别装做你突然变成圣诞老人了 |
[14:11] | I give you something now, maybe you’ll remember. | 我现在帮你的忙 也许你会承我的情 |
[14:13] | It’s an investment in the future. | 将来有一天或许用得上 |
[14:15] | I’m not big on favors. | 我可不太喜欢卖人情 |
[14:18] | I just said “maybe.” | 所以我说了”也许” |
[14:25] | Connect me to the USTR’s office. | 马上给我接贸易代表处 |
[14:27] | Skip the Press Secretary. | 越过新闻秘书 |
[14:28] | Tell them I want to talk about the WTO suit. | 跟他们说我想问世贸组织诉讼的事 |
[14:30] | Who did you speak to? | 你跟谁联系的 |
[14:31] | Connor. He’s talking to Ayla Sayyad. | 康纳 他在向艾拉·萨伊德泄露消息 |
[14:33] | How much did you fill him in? | 你透给他多少 |
[14:39] | The bare minimum. | 没说多少 |
[14:40] | I’d be a lot more comfortable | 要是按之前说好的 |
[14:41] | if it was you going directly, as we discussed. | 你亲自去说 我会放心许多 |
[14:43] | This puts distance on me, which puts distance on you. | 这样就牵涉不到我 你也就更安全了 |
[14:46] | I want you to meet with Feng tonight. | 你今晚亲自去见冯 |
[14:48] | – No proxies. – Understood. | -不用中间人 -明白 |
[14:50] | Now where are we with Mr. Goodwin? | 古德温先生那边办得如何了 |
[14:52] | Any day now. Thirty-five to life. | 随时可以下手 判个35年或者无期 |
[14:57] | Cyber terrorism. Penalties are stiff. | 网络恐怖主义 判刑都很重 |
[15:00] | This needs to be clean, Doug. | 务必做得干净利落 道格 |
[15:02] | It will be. | 会的 |
[15:03] | One fall of the axe. | 一击致命 |
[15:07] | Keep me informed. | 有消息告诉我 |
[15:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[15:12] | Well, I just think what you did took so much bravery. | 我认为你的做法真是太勇敢了 |
[15:15] | To go on air like that, in front of the whole country, | 在直播节目上 当着全国观众的面 |
[15:18] | and say what you did? | 讲出你的遭遇 |
[15:20] | That means a lot to me. | 这对我的确不容易 |
[15:21] | And I admire what you both have been doing to advocate for the – | 我很钦佩两位的努力 为了帮助 |
[15:25] | well, for the victims. | 那些受害者 |
[15:27] | Well, women, like you and me. Not victims. | 是女性 就像你和我 不只是受害者 |
[15:30] | Men, too. It’s not gender-specific. | 还有男人 这无关性别 |
[15:32] | Well, yes. | 是啊 |
[15:35] | Would you consider pitching in? | 你愿意参与进来吗 |
[15:39] | How? | 怎么参与 |
[15:41] | It would send a strong message if we had the First Lady in our corner. | 如果有第一夫人支持 我们的表态就有力多了 |
[15:47] | If you think I could help. | 如果你觉得我能帮上忙的话 |
[15:49] | Well, if the head of the Women’s Caucus, | 妇女党团的领袖 |
[15:51] | both wives from the White House… | 以及白宫的第一和第二夫人加起来… |
[15:53] | That’s a meeting they couldn’t sweep under the rug. | 这样的组合他们没法无视 |
[15:56] | And the fact that the Chairman sent anyone is promising, | 主席肯派人来 就已经是很好的兆头了 |
[15:58] | but we need to make sure our message gets back to him. | 但我们得保证他真能听到我们的声音 |
[16:02] | I just…I haven’t been through the same sort of experience. | 只是 我没有过此类经历 |
[16:06] | Well, why should that prevent you? | 这有什么妨碍呢 |
[16:07] | I don’t know if I have a right to speak about it. | 我不知道我是不是有发言权 |
[16:10] | You’re the First Lady. | 你可是第一夫人 |
[16:11] | You have a right to speak about anything you want. | 你有权发表任何言论 |
[16:17] | – Mr. White? – Mrs. Marbury. | -怀特先生 -马博利太太 |
[16:19] | I’m Susan. | 叫我苏珊 |
[16:20] | Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:21] | I know I’m a little off the beaten path. | 我知道这里挺偏僻的 |
[16:23] | Did you have any trouble finding me? | 找这里困难吗 |
[16:25] | No. The directions were great. Easy as pie. | 不 你给的指示很明确 找起来很轻松 |
[16:28] | Well, good. | 那就好 |
[16:30] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:34] | I have to admit I’ve been looking forward to this all day. | 我得承认 我都期待一整天了 |
[16:38] | I didn’t realize you were announcing so soon. | 没想到你们这么快就要宣布了 |
[16:41] | We’ve had some great luck with the endowment. | 我们收到了慷慨的捐款 |
[16:43] | Well, my husband didn’t get much recognition while he was alive. | 我丈夫生前没受到多少嘉奖 |
[16:47] | I was so thrilled when Planned Parenthood asked to | 计划生育协会想以他来命名基金 |
[16:51] | name a fund after him. | 真让我激动 |
[16:52] | Well, we’re thrilled that you’re open to it. | 您肯同意 我们也很高兴 |
[16:55] | When you called, you said you had some questions? | 你之前打电话说有些问题要问 |
[16:57] | They’re delicate. That’s why I wanted to come in person. | 问题挺敏感的 所以我想亲自来问 |
[17:00] | “Delicate”, how? | 怎么个”敏感”法 |
[17:02] | There are a lot of people who will protest | 很多人会抗议向未成年人 |
[17:04] | this sort of financial assistance to minors. | 提供这方面的经济资助 |
[17:06] | And we want to make sure they have no cause to smear us. | 我们得保证他们找不到诽谤我们的根据 |
[17:09] | People tried to smear my husband his entire career. | 我丈夫这辈子 总有人想诋毁他 |
[17:13] | He never let it affect the work he was doing. | 他从不让这些事影响他的工作 |
[17:17] | Did your husband ever perform any illegal abortions? | 您丈夫实施过任何非法流产手术吗 |
[17:22] | I need you to answer me, Mrs. Marbury. | 我需要您的答案 马博利太太 |
[17:25] | Did your husband perform any illegal abortions? | 您丈夫实施过任何非法流产手术吗 |
[17:28] | I won’t discuss that. | 我不想讨论这个 |
[17:31] | Nothing unreported? | 没有未上报的吗 |
[17:32] | Young man, you’re not old enough to remember. | 年轻人 你年纪不大 不会记得 |
[17:36] | But there was a time when everybody — | 但在过去 人人… |
[17:38] | What about any prominent figures | 有没有涉及什么大人物 |
[17:40] | who the Anti-Choice crowd could vilify? | 能被反堕胎人士拿来当靶子的 |
[17:43] | No. | 没有 |
[17:45] | Did Dr. Marbury perform an abortion for Claire Underwood? | 马博利医生有没有为克莱尔·安德伍德做过堕胎 |
[17:47] | No, he did not. | 不 他没有 |
[17:49] | I know for a fact that he did. | 我知道他做过 |
[17:51] | That is not true, and I would like you to leave now. | 这是谎话 我想请你马上离开 |
[17:57] | Forgive me, Mrs. Marbury. | 抱歉 马博利太太 |
[17:59] | I haven’t been entirely honest with you. | 我对您没说实话 |
[18:02] | My name’s Seth Grayson. | 我叫赛斯·格雷森 |
[18:04] | I don’t work for Planned Parenthood. | 我不为计划生育协会工作 |
[18:23] | No. Let him come to me. | 不 让他来找我 |
[18:28] | Get Mr. Tusk on the phone. | 给塔斯克先生打电话 |
[18:34] | You should ashamed of yourself. | 你真该为自己感到羞愧 |
[18:36] | I’m doing this for your own good, Mrs. Marbury. | 我是为了你好 马博利太太 |
[18:39] | Imagine the media frenzy. | 想想媒体炒作的后果 |
[18:41] | Your husband’s legacy, destroyed. | 你丈夫生前的名声尽毁 |
[18:44] | The press hounding you, day and night. | 媒体日日夜夜追着你不放 |
[18:47] | And Planned Parenthood Fund, gone. | 计划生育基金 也没有了 |
[18:51] | How do I know you work for her? | 我怎么知道你是不是为她工作 |
[18:53] | That you’re not just some right-wing fanatic who wants to destro? | 而不是什么右翼狂热分子 打算摧毁… |
[18:56] | Because I wouldn’t have done you the courtesy of paying a visit. | 否则我就不会亲自登门拜访了 |
[19:01] | There would’ve been an army of satellite trucks | 来的就不是我 |
[19:03] | at your door instead of me. | 而是一队卫星转播车了 |
[19:07] | Well, I won’t tell anyone, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 我不会告诉任何人的 如果你是担心这个 |
[19:11] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[19:14] | Did your husband keep records of any kind of who he assisted? | 你丈夫有没有对他帮助过的女人做过任何记录 |
[19:17] | Anything at all? Notes? Unofficial records? | 任何东西 笔记或非公开记录 |
[19:21] | He kept a journal. | 他有一本日记 |
[19:23] | Do you still have it? | 你还能找到吗 |
[19:40] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[19:41] | Go ahead. | 看吧 |
[19:44] | Oh. I need to take this with me. | 我得把它带走 |
[19:48] | Can’t you just take out that page? | 你不能把那页撕掉吗 |
[19:51] | Someone finds this with pages missing, | 如果有人找到这本日记 这几页又缺了 |
[19:54] | that could raise eyebrows. | 那会引起怀疑 |
[19:55] | There’s 60 years of his life in there. | 这里面有他60年的人生 |
[19:59] | From when we met until he died. | 从我们相遇到他去世 |
[20:02] | And do you want six decades | 那你希望那60年被遗忘 |
[20:04] | reduced to one night in August…25 years ago? | 却只剩下25年前8月的一个晚上吗 |
[20:10] | Now just imagine what it looked like back then. | 想象一下这里当时的情形 |
[20:12] | The edge of the ridge was a dense thicket, | 山脊边缘是茂密的灌木丛 |
[20:14] | which allowed the Northern troops to come in and form on the Mule Shoe. | 北方军队得以长驱直入 在骡子鞋列队 |
[20:18] | Now the Southern regiments were entrenched | 南方军在山脊顶端 |
[20:20] | in this area at the apex of the line. | 这一带挖好了战壕 |
[20:22] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[20:23] | the topography really forced the two sides down towards each other. | 这里的地形迫使双方向下走 逼近彼此 |
[20:27] | This is the Bloody Angle. | 这里就是血腥角 |
[20:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:29] | I was reading about it last night. | 我昨晚还读到了相关内容 |
[20:31] | Close quarters, hand-to-hand combat. | 短兵相接 白刃相见 |
[20:33] | All told, about 15,000 Union-Confederate soldiers | 据说 南北双方共有一万五千名士兵 |
[20:37] | lost their lives here at the Bloody Angle, | 在血腥角这块半英里宽的战场上 |
[20:38] | on a battlefield that’s only about half a mile wide. | 失去了生命 |
[20:42] | Now, Mr. Vice President, we have a surprise for you today. | 副总统先生 我们今天为您准备了一份惊喜 |
[20:45] | I’d like to introduce you to Corporal Augustus Elijah Underwood | 向您介绍麦高文旅第12军团的 |
[20:48] | of the 12th Regiment of the McGowan Brigade, | 奥古斯都·以利亚·安德伍德下士 |
[20:51] | your great-great-great-grandfather. | 您的曾曾曾祖父 |
[20:54] | I died here in this battle. | 我在这场战役中牺牲于此 |
[20:56] | I think there’s been a mistake. | 我觉得是搞错了吧 |
[20:57] | My grandfather never mentioned any Underwoods in the war. | 我祖父从没说过祖上有人参加过内战 |
[21:00] | We did our research. | 我们做过调查 |
[21:01] | He definitely fought and died here. | 他就是在这里战斗牺牲的 |
[21:02] | I was 24. And my son, | 我只有24岁 而我儿子 |
[21:05] | your great-great-grandfather was two years old. | 你的曾曾祖父只有两岁 |
[21:07] | I never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[21:08] | It happened here, at the Bloody Angle? | 就是在这里吗 在血腥角 |
[21:11] | At the edge of those woods. | 在那片林子边上 |
[21:13] | My skull was bashed in with a rock. | 我的脑袋被石头砸扁了 |
[21:15] | Augustus, thank you. | 奥古斯都 谢谢你 |
[21:16] | Now, uh, over here we’ve got something that’s, | 这边 还有一些 |
[21:18] | uh, very interesting as well. | 有趣的东西 |
[21:20] | Uh, j—just a moment. | 等一下 |
[21:27] | Tell me more. | 接着说 |
[21:28] | It was the middle of the night. | 当时正是半夜 |
[21:31] | And we were out of musket balls, just bayonets. | 我们的子弹打光了 只剩下刺刀 |
[21:33] | Only half of us had those. I had nothing. | 而且只有一半人有刺刀 我什么都没有 |
[21:37] | Just these hands. | 只有赤手空拳 |
[21:40] | So dark, couldn’t see nothing. | 天很黑 什么都看不见 |
[21:43] | But you could hear ’em, the Yanks, runnin’ toward us. | 但能听北方佬在朝我们跑来 |
[21:46] | And then you could smell ’em. | 接着就能闻到他们了 |
[21:48] | First Yank that brushed up against me, | 我遇到的第一个北方佬 |
[21:49] | I grab him by the throat, fall down on the ground. | 被我掐住了脖子 倒在地上 |
[21:53] | I bit him so hard, I could taste the bone. | 我用力打他 打到皮开肉绽 |
[21:58] | Then he grabs a rock and brings it down right here. | 然后他抓起一块石头 砸中了这里 |
[22:00] | And that was that. | 我就这么死了 |
[22:02] | I was buried in a mass grave, no headstone. | 我被埋在万人冢里 没有墓碑 |
[22:06] | Could we get a picture with you and Augustus? | 能给您和奥古斯都拍张合影吗 |
[22:08] | Yes. | 好 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:23] | He takes it rather seriously. | 他相当认真啊 |
[22:25] | Oh, yeah. They all do. | 是啊 他们都很认真 |
[22:28] | Now, up ahead, we have examples of, | 前面有我们重建的 |
[22:30] | uh, Confederate ramparts that we’ve reconstructed. | 邦联军壁垒的模型 |
[22:33] | And you can see how they cut the timber and made the trenches. | 可以看到他们是如何伐木挖战壕的 |
[22:35] | Now these trenches traded hands many times | 在战斗过程中 |
[22:37] | over the course of the battle. | 这些战壕几次易手 |
[22:43] | You have keys. | 你有钥匙 |
[22:44] | We own you. Yes, we have keys. | 你归我们管 没错 我们有钥匙 |
[22:46] | I’m gonna put some clothes on. | 我去把衣服穿上 |
[22:47] | Forget your clothes. | 别想衣服的事了 |
[22:49] | And I quote, “You sure you wanna do this?” | 你的原话”你真想这么做吗” |
[22:52] | And I quote, “I don’t have a choice, but you do.” | “我没选择了 但你还有” |
[22:55] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈以为自己在干什么 |
[22:57] | He should know what he’s getting into. | 他应该知道他究竟要做什么 |
[23:01] | Are those silk pajamas? | 这是丝绸睡裤吗 |
[23:06] | Looks even fancier in person. | 近距离看更有档次了 |
[23:11] | Cashew. | 腰果 |
[23:15] | No. Don’t touch her. | 不 别碰她 |
[23:17] | Hey, there, little guy. | 过来 小家伙 |
[23:25] | I’ve seen you before on camera, hmm? | 我以前在监控里见过你 |
[23:28] | Please put her down. | 请把她放下 |
[23:35] | Don’t take the chance. | 不要冒险 |
[23:39] | I bought these shoes at J.C. Penney, | 这这双鞋是在彭尼百货公司买的 |
[23:41] | $72 with tax. | 含税价72块 |
[23:43] | Rubber soles. You can clean ’em off with a hose. | 橡胶鞋底 用水就能冲干净 |
[23:46] | Please, you’re hurting her. | 求求你 你弄伤她了 |
[23:47] | I have a pet, too. His name is Gavin Orsay. | 我也有一只宠物 他叫嘉文·奥尔西 |
[23:52] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[23:57] | I said, “Sit.” | 我说”坐下” |
[24:06] | Look what a good boy you are, Gavin. | 瞧瞧你多乖呀 嘉文 |
[24:17] | Is that what you need me to do? | 你想让我这么做吗 |
[24:18] | Quiet. When I say “fetch,” you fetch. | 安静 我说”去捡” 你就去 |
[24:23] | And now we are going to fetch Lucas, just like we discussed. | 现在我们去抓卢卡斯 就像我们说好的那样 |
[24:28] | If you try to bite my hand, I will put you to sleep. | 你要是敢咬我 我就杀了你 |
[24:37] | Mind if I take a couple? | 介意我拿两瓶吗 |
[24:57] | Doug Stamper, I’m the Vice President’s Chief of Staff. | 道格·斯坦普 我是副总统的幕僚长 |
[25:00] | I know. Sit down. | 我知道 坐吧 |
[25:04] | My grandfather fought in the Revolution. | 我祖父参加过革命 |
[25:07] | China was poor, then. | 中国当时很穷 |
[25:08] | Sugar was hard to come by. | 很难买到糖 |
[25:11] | Now sugar’s everywhere in China. | 现在中国到处能买到糖 |
[25:16] | Do you like Old-Fashioneds? | 要来杯古典鸡尾酒吗 |
[25:18] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[25:20] | I’ve seen the news. | 我看到新闻了 |
[25:22] | Your government was enthusiastic about our dropping the suit. | 你们政府对我们撤诉非常高兴 |
[25:25] | They’ve touted it as a victory back home. | 他们还在国内将其鼓吹为一场胜利 |
[25:28] | It is a victory, but not the victory we wanted. | 确实是胜利 但不是我们想要的胜利 |
[25:31] | We’re finding that difficult to believe. | 这让我们很难相信 |
[25:33] | By “we,” you mean the Vice President. | 你说我们 是指副总统吧 |
[25:35] | I mean the American government. | 我指的是美国政府 |
[25:37] | Which he proclaims to represent. | 他声称自己就代表美国政府 |
[25:39] | He does. And I’m representing him. | 没错 而我代表他 |
[25:42] | Don’t inflate your status, Mr. Stamper. | 斯坦普先生 别吹嘘你的地位 |
[25:45] | You’re nothing but an errand boy. | 你不过是个跑腿的 |
[25:47] | Do you have a message for the Vice President? | 你要对副总统说什么吗 |
[25:49] | If he represents the American government, | 如果他代表美国政府 |
[25:52] | then why did he fail to communicate my request? | 那他为什么没能传达我的要求 |
[25:54] | We question your legitimacy, Mr. Feng. | 我们质疑你的合法性 冯先生 |
[25:57] | Nothing your delegation has done or said has, | 你们代表团的做法和言论 |
[25:59] | in any way, supported your requests. | 都与你的要求背道而驰 |
[26:05] | Smell that. | 闻闻 |
[26:07] | I use Macallan Rare and Fine, | 我用了高档珍稀的麦卡伦 |
[26:09] | 1926. $40,000 a bottle. | 1926年产 一瓶四万美金 |
[26:13] | You used to be an alcoholic, correct? | 你以前酗酒 是吗 |
[26:15] | Not “used to be.” Still am. A sober one. | 酒瘾是戒不掉的 只能克制 |
[26:20] | Do you miss it? | 你怀念这味道吗 |
[26:24] | Five thousand dollars you just spilled. | 那可是五千美元 |
[26:25] | I’ll send you a check. | 我会寄张支票给你 |
[26:28] | I like you, Mr. Stamper, even if you’re just an errand boy. | 我喜欢你 斯坦普先生 即便你只是个跑腿的 |
[26:32] | I’ll ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[26:34] | What is your message for the Vice President? | 你要对副总统说什么吗 |
[26:36] | There will be no Port Jefferson Bridge unless the lawsuit is reintroduced. | 恢复起诉 否则杰斐逊港大桥项目将取消 |
[26:40] | When you do, there will be those on the Standing Committee who protest, | 到时 常委会会有人抗议 |
[26:44] | but I’ll manage them. | 我会搞定他们 |
[26:46] | The majority want reform. | 大多数人想要改革 |
[26:49] | I’ll tell the Vice President. | 我会告诉副总统 |
[26:52] | Mr. Stamper, one more message. | 斯坦普先生 还有一条 |
[26:55] | Please remind the Vice President that we are both here at | 请提醒副总统 我们来这里 |
[26:57] | the behest of our mutual friend, Mr. Tusk. | 是应我们共同的朋友塔斯克先生的邀请 |
[27:01] | If the Vice President fails to cooperate, I will simply bypass him. | 如果副总统不愿意合作 我就直接跳过他 |
[27:11] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[27:14] | It’s Doug. | 是道格 |
[27:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:19] | Spoke with Feng. | 跟冯谈了 |
[27:22] | Here’s your onion rings. | 给你的洋葱圈 |
[27:25] | Did you know that General Longstreet was shot here, | 你知道朗斯特里特将军就是在这里 |
[27:28] | accidentally, by his own men in the dark? | 被他自己人意外误伤害死的 |
[27:32] | No…I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[27:37] | All right. Bring me up to date. | 好吧 跟我介绍一下进展吧 |
[27:39] | Where are we with Feng? | 跟冯谈得怎么样了 |
[27:41] | He wants us to resume the lawsuit. | 他要我们恢复诉讼 |
[27:43] | So, he’s sticking to his guns. | 看来他要坚持立场 |
[27:45] | If we don’t reintroduce it, there’s no bridge project. | 我们不起诉 大桥项目就取消 |
[27:48] | Well, that would greatly upset the President. | 那样总统会很失望 |
[27:51] | Do you want me to deliver Feng’s message? | 要我转达冯的意思吗 |
[27:53] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[27:55] | We want the President angry. | 我们就要让总统生气 |
[27:57] | The tricky part is making sure he doesn’t direct it toward me. | 不过要想办法不让他怪罪在我身上 |
[28:02] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你要我做什么 |
[28:04] | Get a hold of Cathy’s people. | 联系凯茜的人 |
[28:06] | Do not mention the lawsuit at all. | 决不能提及诉讼 |
[28:09] | Have them bring up the bridge instead. | 让他们自己提大桥项目 |
[28:11] | Let’s see if Feng is bluffing. | 看看冯是不是在虚张声势 |
[28:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[28:17] | We must learn from Longstreet. He rode too high in the saddle. | 得吸取朗斯特里特的教训 他树大招风 |
[28:21] | If a bullet comes my way tomorrow, | 如果明天有人朝我开枪 |
[28:22] | it will not be an accident, and I must be quick to duck. | 那绝不会是意外 而且我得赶快躲开 |
[28:31] | Gentlemen, thank you for coming. | 先生们 感谢你们的到来 |
[28:33] | Is the Vice President attending? | 副总统会出席吗 |
[28:35] | No, he’s not. He’s out of town. | 不会 他不在华盛顿 |
[28:37] | I just decided to use his office | 我只是决定用他的办公室 |
[28:39] | because it’s a bit bigger than mine. | 因为他的比我的大得多 |
[28:41] | Please, sit. | 请坐吧 |
[28:46] | I know this isn’t the first conversation | 我知道这不是你们第一次 |
[28:48] | you’ve had about sexual assault. | 谈性侵犯的问题 |
[28:49] | We’ve had a very open dialogue | 我们和议员女士 |
[28:51] | with the Congresswoman for quite some time. | 已经进行了一段时间的公开对话了 |
[28:53] | “Open” is one way to put it. | 可以说”公开” |
[28:55] | I think the Joint Chiefs have tolerated my concerns, but | 我倒觉得参谋长联席会议只是在默默忍受我 |
[28:57] | To be fair, we’ve been quite responsive. | 公平来讲 我们一直有做出积极回应 |
[28:59] | Over the past two years alone, we — | 过去两年里… |
[29:00] | The Congresswoman has expressed her frustration to me | 议员女士对我表达了她的沮丧 |
[29:04] | that there’s still room for improvement. | 因为这件事上仍有改进空间 |
[29:05] | Mrs. Underwood, if I may. | 安德伍德夫人 我能说几句吗 |
[29:07] | Please. | 请讲 |
[29:08] | This is an issue we’ve grappled with seriously. | 这件事我们十分看重 |
[29:11] | Increased education and prevention measures, | 我们增加了相关教育和防范措施 |
[29:13] | restructuring the reporting process, | 改整汇报流程 |
[29:15] | insulating courts martial from abuse of power. | 杜绝军事法庭的滥用职权现象 |
[29:18] | It’s still not enough. | 但还是不够 |
[29:19] | Civilian jurisdiction is not gonna happen. | 我们不会进行民事审判的 |
[29:23] | We’re all aware that’s what the Congresswoman would prefer, | 我们都清楚这是议员女士所希望的 |
[29:26] | but we won’t allow our cha– | 但我们不会允许我们… |
[29:29] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 |
[29:31] | It’s my fault. The meeting got pushed up. | 是我的错 会面提前了 |
[29:33] | I meant to email you. I’m very sorry. | 我本想给你发邮件的 非常抱歉 |
[29:35] | That’s fine. Please, sit. | 没关系 请坐 |
[29:38] | We didn’t know you’d be attending, Mrs. Walker. | 我们不知道您也会来 沃克夫人 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry for interrupting. | 抱歉打断你们了 |
[29:42] | Continue. | 请继续 |
[29:44] | As I was saying, | 正如我刚刚所说 |
[29:47] | putting sexual assault cases entirely in the hands of civilian courts | 将性侵案件的审判权完全交给民事法庭 |
[29:51] | fundamentally erodes the military’s ability to self-discipline. | 从根本上侵蚀了军队自我约束的能力 |
[29:55] | What about civilian oversight instead of civilian courts? | 那要是实施民事监管 而不是民事法庭呢 |
[30:00] | That’s a slippery slope. | 任何让步 都会一发不可收拾 |
[30:01] | There were those who said the same about racial integration. | 对于种族融合 也曾有人说过类似的话 |
[30:04] | Integration didn’t change the core operational nature of the — | 融合没有改变核心的运作本质… |
[30:06] | But it did prove that the military could shape its own evolution. | 但的确证明了军方可以实现自我改革 |
[30:10] | Absolutely. But in this case, | 那是没错 但就这个问题 |
[30:12] | civilian oversight is not the answer. | 民事监管不是解决办法 |
[30:14] | My husband is a civilian who oversees the military. | 我丈夫没有军衔 但他监管军方 |
[30:18] | Are you suggesting that | 你难道想说 |
[30:19] | civilians can offer no guidance in matters like this? | 民众在这种问题上无从提供指导吗 |
[30:22] | Forgive me, Mrs. Walker. I didn’t mean to suggest that at all. | 抱歉 沃克夫人 我完全不是那个意思 |
[30:26] | Then maybe you should listen to the civilian sitting across from you. | 那或许你该听听你对面的民众是怎么想的 |
[30:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 当然 夫人 |
[30:35] | This is from your own sexual assault prevention literature. | 这是你们出版的性侵防范读物 |
[30:39] | And in it, it says in some cases | 书里写道 有些情况下 |
[30:41] | it may be advisable to submit than to resist. | 更应该屈从 而不是抵抗 |
[30:47] | I think it’s quite clear that there’s still room for improvement. | 所以我想 这方面显然还有可以改进的地方 |
[30:57] | Did you know about Xander Feng? | 你知道冯山德吗 |
[31:00] | Not ’til I saw his name on the wire. | 在新闻上看到才知道的 |
[31:02] | He’s been charged with corruption twice. | 他曾两次被指控腐败 |
[31:03] | Both times the charges were dropped. | 两次指控都撤销了 |
[31:06] | Do you know what happens in China if you’re convicted? | 你知道在中国获罪后会怎样吗 |
[31:08] | – I’m guessing it’s not good. – You die. | -我猜不会有好事 -判死刑 |
[31:10] | There you go. | 我说对了 |
[31:11] | We’re talking about a man who’s only one kangaroo court | 这人如果再上”过场法庭” |
[31:13] | away from lethal injection, | 就必死无疑 |
[31:14] | who’s filthy rich and clearly corrupt. | 而且他富可敌国 腐败昭然若揭 |
[31:16] | And this is who the Chinese send? | 中方就派这样的人来吗 |
[31:18] | You’re asking the wrong guy. | 你问错人了 |
[31:19] | Stop dodging. | 别再躲躲闪闪了 |
[31:20] | I passed a note in class. That’s all. | 我不过是传了个话 仅此而已 |
[31:26] | We placed our faith in you, Frank. | 我们信任你 弗兰克 |
[31:27] | We still have the rest of the day and all of tomorrow, Mr. President. | 我们还有今明两天时间 总统先生 |
[31:30] | I need this bridge. | 我需要这座桥 |
[31:32] | Otherwise, we have to stall my infrastructure program. | 否则我的基建项目就得叫停 |
[31:35] | No foreign investment, no deficit reduction. | 没有外国投资 没法削减赤字 |
[31:37] | And the Chinese know this. | 中方知道这一点 |
[31:38] | They’re using it for leverage. | 他们就是拿这个做筹码 |
[31:39] | Yeah, but for what? | 但是为了什么呢 |
[31:40] | Well, that I’m not sure of. | 我也不清楚 |
[31:42] | Then why did we send you to Spotsylvania, Frank? | 那我们派你去斯波特瑟尔韦尼亚干什么 弗兰克 |
[31:43] | You’re supposed to have answers to these questions. | 这些问题你该心里有数的 |
[31:45] | Mr. President, I spoke to Mr. Feng an hour ago. | 总统先生 我一小时前和冯先生联系过 |
[31:49] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[31:49] | Here comes the bullet. | 子弹来了 |
[31:50] | He claims that Frank hasn’t been delivering his messages properly. | 他说弗兰克没表达清楚他的意思 |
[31:54] | I have conveyed his requests com.funword.word for com.funword.word. | 我已经逐字复述了他的要求 |
[31:58] | He says you’ve been doing the opposite. | 他说 你一直在唱反调 |
[32:00] | Whose responsible for the back-channeling here, me or Raymond? | 究竟是谁在负责私下沟通 我还是雷蒙德 |
[32:03] | You are, Frank. | 你 弗兰克 |
[32:04] | I’m simply here to facilitate, not negotiate. | 我只是来帮忙的 不是来谈判的 |
[32:07] | And yet you continue to have private conversations with | 可你还继续私下联系 |
[32:09] | Beijing’s supposed emissary. | 北京所谓的密使 |
[32:11] | Listen, Frank — | 听着 弗兰克 |
[32:12] | Are you prepared to trust Mr. Feng’s com.funword.word over mine, Raymond? | 你要信任冯先生 而不是我吗 雷蒙德 |
[32:15] | No one is doubting your com.funword.word, Frank. | 没人质疑你的话 弗兰克 |
[32:16] | Well, if Feng is truly representing his government’s interest, | 如果冯真的是为了他政府的利益 |
[32:19] | then why is he telling Raymond one thing and telling me another? | 为什么他在我这儿一套 雷蒙德那儿一套 |
[32:21] | How do you explain the bridge falling through? | 那大桥项目取消是怎么回事 |
[32:23] | Well, he personally profits from a free-floating currency, | 自由浮动货币能让他受益 |
[32:26] | just as anyone would who’s in business with him, | 和他合作的人都是如此 |
[32:29] | such as yourself, Raymond. | 就比如你 雷蒙德 |
[32:30] | The refinery and the bridge are two completely different issues. | 精炼厂和大桥是两码事 |
[32:34] | Let’s keep our focus, here. | 我们先说桥的事 |
[32:36] | I want the bridge back on the table, end of story. | 必须重谈建桥的事 没得商量 |
[32:38] | – Catherine? – It’ll be the first item I bring up in the morning. | -凯瑟琳 -我明早第一个提这件事 |
[32:41] | Frank, stay put for now. But don’t contact Feng. | 弗兰克 先按兵不动 别联系冯 |
[32:44] | And that goes for you, too, Raymond. | 你也是 雷蒙德 |
[32:45] | I don’t want any more back-channeling until the bridge is revived. | 建桥的事谈妥之前不许你们再私下会面 |
[32:49] | And, Catherine, you communicate directly with me. | 凯瑟琳 有什么事直接和我说 |
[32:51] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[32:52] | All right. We’re done here. | 那就先说到这里了 |
[32:54] | The first drops of blood have been spilt. | 第一滴血溅了出来 |
[32:56] | Bullet grazed my cheek, but I haven’t fallen. | 子弹擦过我的脸颊 但我没有倒下 |
[32:59] | Doug, find me a way to meet Feng. | 道格 想个办法让我见到冯 |
[33:01] | We need to discuss something first. | 有件事我们得先谈谈 |
[33:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:04] | I just got off the phone with a guy named Seth Grayson. | 我刚跟一个叫赛斯·格雷森的人通了电话 |
[33:12] | I’ve spoken with my husband. | 我和我丈夫聊过了 |
[33:14] | Doug told me. Thank you for fitting me in today. | 道格说了 感谢你能见我 |
[33:17] | – Is that it? – August ’86. | -是这个吧 -86年8月 |
[33:20] | And why should we trust you? | 我们凭什么相信你 |
[33:22] | There was evidence that Connor didn’t make disappear. | 有些证据康纳没能抹去 |
[33:25] | I could’ve taken this to Us Weekly | 我本可以把这个拿给《美国周刊》 |
[33:27] | and bought a new house. | 报酬够我买新房了 |
[33:28] | Instead, I brought it to you. | 可我把它带来给你 |
[33:32] | And why didn’t you apply when I was interviewing candidates? | 我当时面试的时候你为什么没申请 |
[33:36] | There’s no point. Willa doesn’t like me. | 申请了也没用 薇拉不喜欢我 |
[33:39] | I intimidate her. | 她怕我 |
[33:41] | That journal is my version of a resume. | 这日记就是我的简历 |
[33:45] | Or extortion. | 或是勒索信 |
[33:47] | I’m not extorting you, Mrs. Underwood. | 我没想勒索你 安德伍德夫人 |
[33:49] | I’m just highlighting the difference | 我只是想强调 |
[33:50] | between a good choice and the right choice. | 好的决定和正确决定的差别 |
[33:54] | And tell me, how would we handle the repercussions | 那你说解雇刚聘用三个月的媒体主管 |
[33:56] | of firing our comm director three months after we hire him. | 所带来的影响我们要怎么应对 |
[34:00] | You don’t fire him. | 你不用解雇他 |
[34:02] | You tell him that you’re bringing me on board to help with the workload. | 你告诉他雇用我是为了减轻工作量 |
[34:06] | He stays on with you. I cover your husband. | 他还负责你 我负责你丈夫 |
[34:08] | Connor will hate working with me. | 康纳不会喜欢和我合作的 |
[34:10] | I’ll arrange a job offer elsewhere in a few months. | 过几个月我再找人来挖他墙角 |
[34:12] | By the time it comes in, he’ll want to move on. | 到那时 他会愿意接受的 |
[34:18] | Connor knows. What’s to prevent him from going public? | 康纳也知道 如何保证他不会公开 |
[34:22] | I can handle Connor Ellis. | 我能搞定康纳·埃利斯 |
[34:24] | You just have to take me on my com.funword.word on that. I – | 你只能相信我 我… |
[34:30] | Here’s what I know. | 我只知道 |
[34:32] | It is far easier for you to destroy me than the other way around. | 你要弄垮我比我扳倒你容易得多 |
[34:43] | I have to speak to my husband. | 我得和我丈夫谈谈 |
[34:46] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[34:53] | I didn’t make any copies. | 我没有复印 |
[34:55] | You have the only one. | 你手上的是唯一的一份 |
[35:17] | Uh, Johnny Walker Black, neat. | 纯尊尼获加黑牌 |
[35:21] | – Where is it? – It’s in my pocket. | -东西在哪 -我口袋里 |
[35:26] | Come on. | 给我吧 |
[35:30] | – Something up? – No. We’re good to go. | -有问题吗 -没有 一切就绪 |
[35:31] | You seem nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[35:33] | Just because I’ve been breaking the law for 20 years | 虽然我干了20年违法乱纪的事 |
[35:35] | doesn’t mean I don’t still get nervous. | 我还是会觉得紧张 |
[35:39] | – Gavin. – Do not say my name. | -嘉文 -别说我的名字 |
[35:41] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:47] | It’s gonna be fine. We practiced. | 没问题的 我们练习过了 |
[35:49] | I’m confident. This is gonna work. | 我有信心 会成功的 |
[36:08] | I got your drink. | 我请你 |
[36:23] | He’s more than qualified. | 他非常有资历 |
[36:25] | What do your instincts tell you? | 你的直觉怎么说 |
[36:28] | That I just don’t wanna end up more exposed. | 我不想再增加曝光度了 |
[36:31] | Well, Grayson already knows. | 格雷森都知道了 |
[36:33] | I mean, if we don’t exhibit some degree of — | 我们要是不表现出… |
[36:35] | Have Doug look into him. | 让道格去查查他 |
[36:36] | Let’s see if there’s some leverage. | 看看我们有没有筹码 |
[36:38] | Yeah, but we don’t know what he’ll find | 但是我们不知道他能查到什么 |
[36:39] | or when, or what he’ll do in the meantime. | 什么时候能查到 这期间他会做什么 |
[36:42] | And that puts us into unchartered territory. | 这会让我们无从防备 |
[36:44] | Well, Connor will expose us, too, if we let him go. | 如果我们解雇康纳 他也会告密的 |
[36:46] | Not if it goes smoothly. | 处理得好就不会 |
[36:48] | If we turn away Grayson now, we can’t predict anything. | 如果现在拒绝格雷森 我们无法预料后果 |
[36:51] | And, look, he has a lot less to lose than we do. | 而且他比我们可要输得起 |
[36:56] | Okay. I just – I don’t think we can trust him, Francis. | 好吧 我只是不相信他 弗兰西斯 |
[37:01] | We wouldn’t be having this conversation if Connor had done his job. | 如果康纳尽了职我们也不会有这麻烦了 |
[37:03] | And I’d rather manage someone I don’t trust | 我宁可要个不可信任的手下 |
[37:05] | than someone who is reckless. | 也不要做事不周到的 |
[37:06] | Fine. What’s the next step? | 好吧 下一步怎么做 |
[37:08] | I’d like to talk to Grayson myself first, | 我先亲自跟格雷森谈谈 |
[37:10] | and then I’ll have Doug talk to Connor. | 然后我让道格跟康纳谈谈 |
[37:13] | How are you doing? | 你那边怎么样 |
[37:15] | You been following the news? | 你关注新闻了吗 |
[37:16] | Is it bad for us? Or good? | 对我们来说是好是坏 |
[37:18] | Could go either way. | 都有可能 |
[37:19] | I’m here if you need me. | 需要我的话就开口 |
[37:22] | I’m back tomorrow. | 我明天就回去 |
[37:24] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[37:31] | – We all set? – All set, sir. | -都准备好了吗 -都准备好了 先生 |
[37:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:53] | Oh, no, no. Turn those off. | 不 把灯关掉 |
[37:54] | Turn those off. | 把灯关掉 |
[37:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[37:58] | Right this way, sir. | 这边走 先生 |
[38:44] | Did Augustus play? | 奥古斯都会拉小提琴吗 |
[38:46] | I like to think I did. | 我希望我会 |
[38:48] | What’s your own name? | 你自己的名字是什么 |
[38:49] | When I’m here, I’m Augustus Underwood. | 我在这里的时候 我就是奥古斯都·安德伍德 |
[38:51] | What’s your real name? | 你的真名是什么 |
[38:53] | Doesn’t this feel real to you? | 你觉得这不真实吗 |
[38:56] | Will you show me where he died? The exact spot. | 你能带我去看他死的地方吗 具体地点 |
[39:02] | I will, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[39:10] | I’m gonna pay respects to my ancestor. | 我要去向我的祖先致敬 |
[39:12] | I would appreciate a little privacy. | 请给我点隐私 |
[39:15] | We’ll wait here. | 我们在这里等着 |
[39:16] | John on the move. | 约翰在移动 |
[39:21] | Just beyond those trees. | 就在那些树后 |
[39:23] | Thank you. I’ll be good from here. | 谢谢你 我自己过去吧 |
[39:44] | We’re fine. | 没事 |
[39:48] | I hope you haven’t waited long. | 希望你没等太久 |
[39:50] | It’s peaceful here. I didn’t mind. | 这里很平静 我不介意 |
[39:53] | Peaceful now. Fifteen thousand men died in these woods. | 现在很平静 但有一万五千人曾在这里丧生 |
[39:57] | My grandfather’s grandfather died where we’re standing. | 我的曾曾曾祖父死在我们站的地方 |
[40:01] | My grandfather was killed in the Revolution. | 我的祖父在革命中牺牲 |
[40:03] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[40:08] | Do you fear death, Mr. Vice President? | 你怕死吗 副总统先生 |
[40:10] | No more or less than any man. | 跟其他人一样 |
[40:12] | It motivates me. To experience everything, | 死亡给我激励 让我去经历一切 |
[40:16] | accomplish all I can before it all vanishes. | 在一切化为粪土之前 努力成就伟业 |
[40:18] | I think you and I are similar in that regard. | 在这方面我觉得我们很像 |
[40:21] | Then why are we working at cross purposes? | 那我们为什么要彼此背道而驰呢 |
[40:25] | Now what you mean is, | 你的意思是 |
[40:26] | “Why am I not submitting to you and Mr. Tusk?” | “为什么我不服从你和塔斯克先生” |
[40:29] | You’re sabotaging the negotiations. | 你在破坏谈判 |
[40:31] | And you’re using them for your own personal ends. | 而你在利用谈判达到自己的目的 |
[40:34] | Wrong. It’s taken me seven years to convince the Standing Committee | 错了 我花了七年时间说服常委 |
[40:37] | that this was the right course of action. | 这才是应该采取的做法 |
[40:39] | A course of action that will earn you and Tusk billions. | 可以给你和塔斯克带来数十亿收益的做法 |
[40:43] | Why did you want this meeting? Just to attack me? | 你约我在这里见面就为了攻击我吗 |
[40:46] | To send a message to Raymond. | 为了给雷蒙德带个信 |
[40:48] | The President of the United States and I are not his puppets. | 美国总统和我不是他的傀儡 |
[40:51] | Now you tell him that. | 你就这么跟他说 |
[40:53] | Fine. The bridge deal is dead. There will be no saving it. | 好 桥的事没戏了 没有挽回余地 |
[40:56] | Stick a knife through its heart and put an apple in its mouth. | 随你怎么折腾吧 |
[40:59] | I won’t shed a tear. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[41:01] | Your President will ascribe the failure to you. | 你们总统会把失败归咎于你 |
[41:03] | I’ll take the risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[41:04] | Think strategically, Mr. Vice President. | 好好想想 副总统先生 |
[41:06] | You’re setting us on a very dangerous course. | 你这是把我们往绝路上推 |
[41:13] | Do you know how Grant defeated Lee? | 你知道格兰特将军是如何击败李将军的吗 |
[41:17] | He had more men. That’s all. | 他的人更多 仅此而已 |
[41:20] | And he was willing to let them die. | 而且他愿意让他们去送死 |
[41:23] | It was butchery, not strategy, which won the war. | 是屠杀 而非策略 赢得了战争 |
[41:26] | Mr. Tusk and I have great resources at our disposal. | 塔斯克先生和我有丰厚资源可以利用 |
[41:29] | Add up all your billions together, | 把你们的钱加起来 |
[41:31] | and you get the GDP of Slovakia. | 相当于斯洛伐克的国内生产总值 |
[41:35] | I have the federal government of the United States of America. | 我背后是美利坚合众国的联邦政府 |
[41:39] | Your money doesn’t intimidate me. | 你们的钱吓不倒我 |
[41:41] | The most that you can buy is influence. | 你最多能买到影响力 |
[41:43] | But I wield Constitutional authority. | 但我可以利用宪法施压 |
[41:47] | The strongest army doesn’t always win. | 最强大的军队并不总是能取胜 |
[41:50] | Mao started out with only a few thousand men. | 毛主席从几千人的军队开始发迹 |
[41:52] | They took over half a continent. | 他们打下了半个亚洲 |
[41:54] | Mao is dead. And so is his China. | 毛主席已经死了 他的中国也死了 |
[41:58] | But I’m not. | 但我没死 |
[42:00] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[42:02] | Don’t forget. Your ancestor fought for the losing side. | 别忘了 你的祖先为战败的一方而战 |
[42:07] | There is no sacred ground for the conquered. | 成者王 败者寇 |
[42:28] | We have over 9,000 servers here, utilized by several hundred clients. | 我们这里有九千余台服务器 分属几百家客户 |
[42:31] | Everything from small businesses to major corporations. | 从小商贩到大公司都有 |
[42:35] | What are some of the largest clients? | 最大的客户都有谁 |
[42:37] | The largest here is AT&T. | 这里最大的是美国电话电报公司 |
[42:40] | Their servers occupy more than half of the floor space. | 他们的服务器占了这层的大半空间 |
[42:44] | And can you show me? | 能让我看看吗 |
[42:45] | I am. | 当然 |
[42:48] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[43:05] | Did you or did you not meet with Feng last night? | 你昨晚有没有去见冯 |
[43:08] | Where is this coming from, Raymond? | 这话从何说起 雷蒙德 |
[43:10] | Answer the question, Frank. | 回答我 弗兰克 |
[43:11] | I have not contacted him since you and I spoke, Mr. President. | 上次谈话后我就没联系过他了 总统先生 |
[43:14] | Just as you instructed me to do. | 完全按照你的要求 |
[43:16] | Not according to Feng. | 冯可不是这么说的 |
[43:17] | I believe you were also instructed to avoid him too, Raymond. | 你不是也不许见他吗 雷蒙德 |
[43:20] | He reached out to me. I just answered the call. | 他自己找上门来的 我只是接了电话 |
[43:22] | We had clear, prearranged terms, frank. | 我们事先有明确的协议 弗兰克 |
[43:24] | Months of back-channeling. | 私下接触了数月 |
[43:25] | I am on the front lines, Mr. President. | 我在第一线 总统先生 |
[43:27] | And I can tell you firsthand | 我的亲身体会是 |
[43:29] | that we are dealing with a regime | 我们现在面对的这个国家 |
[43:30] | that is not being forthright and | 不仅有事隐瞒 |
[43:32] | will seize upon the faintest whiff of trepidation. | 而且会利用任何风吹草动 |
[43:35] | This is a test. | 这是次考验 |
[43:36] | To see how far they can push us before we break. | 看我们被逼到什么境地会投降 |
[43:39] | Do not play their game. End the talks. | 别让他们得逞 中止谈判 |
[43:41] | We can’t overreact here. | 我们不能反应过度 |
[43:43] | Well, they walked away from the Joint Commission. | 他们中止了商贸联委会的谈判 |
[43:45] | We can walk away from the Summit. | 我们也可以中止峰会 |
[43:47] | The economic fallout would be catastrophic. The market would– | 经济损失难以估量 市场会 |
[43:49] | Or we can just kowtow and submit to the new reigning superpower. | 要么向这个新兴超级大国卑躬屈膝也行 |
[43:53] | Don’t be hyperbolic, Frank. | 别夸大其词 弗兰克 |
[43:55] | Well, we are dealing with one quarter of the world’s population. | 我们可是在跟全球四分之一的人打交道 |
[43:57] | Mr. President, you would be making a disastrous mistake. | 总统先生 这会酿成大错的 |
[44:01] | Where are your allegiances, Raymond? | 你到底效忠谁 雷蒙德 |
[44:02] | With Xander Feng or to the United –? | 是冯山德还是美国 |
[44:04] | Don’t you dare question me about — | 你怎么敢质疑我的 |
[44:06] | All right. Silence. | 行了 安静 |
[44:08] | There were two mistakes. Both of them mine. | 我犯了两个错误 |
[44:10] | The first was allowing you, Raymond, | 第一个错误是允许你 雷蒙德 |
[44:13] | to enlist your business partner for these talks. | 让你的商业伙伴参与谈判 |
[44:15] | I was simply trying to — | 我只是想 |
[44:15] | And the second was enlisting you, Frank. | 而第二个错误就是让你去 弗兰克 |
[44:18] | Instead of clarity, | 不但没把话说清楚 |
[44:19] | we got miscommunication. That’s poor diplomacy. | 还造成误解 外交表现糟糕 |
[44:21] | Mr. President, listen — | 总统先生 听我说 |
[44:22] | Oh, no. I’ve listened. To both of you. | 不 你们的话我都听过了 |
[44:24] | And all I’ve heard is accusations. | 但只听到了互相谴责 |
[44:27] | Now if neither of you will take responsibility, I will. | 如果你们谁都不愿负责 那我来 |
[44:30] | We’re pulling out. | 我们撤出 |
[44:32] | That’s not because you suggested it, Frank. | 并非是听从你的意见 弗兰克 |
[44:33] | It’s because you’ve made such a mess of these negotiations | 而是因为你协商失败 |
[44:37] | that I have no other choice than a show of strength. | 让我不得不表现出强硬态度 |
[44:40] | You’ve both disappointed me greatly. | 你们两个都让我很失望 |
[44:44] | Mr. President — | 总统先生 |
[44:45] | The President has left the call. | 总统已离线 |
[44:53] | Raymond, are you still there? | 雷蒙德 你还在吗 |
[44:57] | That’s the first time he’s ever hung up on me | 这是他20年来第一次 |
[45:01] | in 20 years. | 挂我电话 |
[45:03] | Oh. I feel for you. | 为你难过 |
[45:05] | Goodbye, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[45:11] | And the butchery begins. | 现在 杀戮开始 |
[45:13] | It’s all the way down this row and the next seven rows over. | 从这排起 到后面七排全是 |
[45:17] | Now you wanted to see inside one, right? | 你想进去看看 是吧 |
[45:19] | Yeah, that would be great. | 是 那就太好了 |
[45:25] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[45:28] | There’s not much to it, actually. | 其实没什么好看的 |
[45:29] | Just a lot of hard drives and wires. | 就是一堆硬盘和电线 |
[45:31] | So in terms of back-up, if the power goes down, | 说到文件备份 如果突然停电 |
[45:35] | some natural disaster hits, | 比如碰上自然灾害 |
[45:36] | like a storm, or an earthquake, what exactly –? | 龙卷风或地震之类的 要怎么 |
[45:39] | – On the ground. – Freeze! | -趴在地上 -不许动 |
[45:40] | – No, no, I – right now. | -不 我 -立刻趴下 |
[45:41] | On the ground! On the ground now! | 趴下 立刻趴下 |
[45:41] | I said on the fucking ground. | 我说了趴下 |
[45:49] | Why don’t you ride back to D.C. with me? | 跟我一起回特区吧 |
[45:51] | We need to discuss something. | 我们有事要谈 |
[45:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[45:54] | We’ll talk about it in the car. | 我们车里谈 |
[45:56] | Today, we break earth on the Overland Campaign Visitors Center. | 今天 我们在陆路战役游客中心破土动工 |
[46:02] | So that generations to come | 这样我们的后代 |
[46:04] | will fully absorb the importance of this hallowed ground, | 能深刻体会这片圣地的重要意义 |
[46:08] | the wilderness where the campaign commenced. | 铭记这片战役打响的荒野 |
[46:17] | Augustus. Would you do the honor? | 奥古斯都 请你来好吗 |
[46:34] | And now a moment of silence and prayer for the dead. | 请为逝者默哀祈祷 |
[47:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[47:08] | And God bless the United States of America. | 天佑美国 |
[47:16] | I just heard. | 刚收到消息 |
[47:17] | We got Lucas Goodwin. | 我们抓到卢卡斯·古德温了 |
[47:29] | “人民币被刻意低估”是长期困扰中美经贸关系的一个焦点议题 多年来 美国国会一直指责中国政府刻意压低人民币币值 使中国产品价格低廉 出口后占据价格优势 许多议员将美国的对华巨大贸易逆差 美国国内制造业的萧条 均归咎于人民币币值的被低估 在这个问题上立场最强硬的是国会中的民主党议员 他们背后大多有美国工会的支持 很多议员家乡有大量从事制造业的选民 过去这些年 美国国会通过听证会和立法等多种形式 向中国政府施压 该问题也是中美经济事务会谈争论的焦点 | |
[47:59] | 但白宫在汇率问题上的立场要软弱得多 小布什政府一直顶住国会的压力 拒绝将中国政府列为”汇率操纵国” 奥巴马虽然在竞选时接受了工会的巨额捐款 但上任后也没有在这个问题上满足国会的强硬要求 白宫非常清楚地认识到 如果在这一问题上同中国硬碰硬 导致贸易战 其结果将是两败俱伤 所以本届美国政府一直拒绝公开将中国列为”汇率操纵国” 2005年中国进行汇率改革之后 人民币一直稳中有升 中美之间的汇率问题也逐渐降温 一些美国智库的专家认为 即使美国现在决定到世贸组织就这一问题向中国提起诉讼 比起5年前来 胜诉的可能性也非常之小 |