时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Well, the president just saw me come. | 总统看到我高潮了 |
[01:08] | – You don’t like my giraffe? – No. | -不喜欢我的长颈鹿吗 -不喜欢 |
[01:13] | You know I’m divorced twice | 你知道我离过两次婚 |
[01:14] | and have a daughter in college, right? | 还有个女儿在上大学吧 |
[01:17] | – It’s on your Wikipedia page. – Wikipedia. | -你的维基百科页上有 -维基百科 |
[01:21] | Christ. | 老天 |
[01:23] | I don’t have any expectations. | 我不指望什么 |
[01:27] | I never have, of anyone. | 我从不指望任何人 |
[01:30] | You shouldn’t either. | 你也不该 |
[01:34] | How many events have we skipped today? | 我们今天翘了几场活动 |
[01:41] | Three so far. | 三场 |
[01:44] | And we’re about to skip a fourth. | 第四场也要错过了 |
[01:46] | – All on the Telegraph’s dime. – Hey, I’m a free agent. | -都记在《电讯报》账上 -我是名自由记者 |
[01:50] | Means I’m free to bail on a speech | 所以我见过成千上万次的 |
[01:51] | I’ve already seen ten thousand times. | 陈词滥调我想翘就翘 |
[01:53] | You are entitled… | 没有天生的… |
[01:59] | – to nothing. – Stop. | -福利 -你少来 |
[02:00] | Let me be clear. I say, I say… | 我说明白了 我觉得… |
[02:03] | Come here, boy. | 你过来 小子 |
[02:05] | You are entitled… | 没有天生的… |
[02:07] | To nothing! | 福利 |
[02:08] | Now, here’s the truth: The American dream is broken. | 事实就是 美国梦破灭了 |
[02:12] | And when we are robbed of our dreams, | 我们连梦想都被剥夺了 |
[02:15] | well, let me ask you, folks, what are we left with? | 告诉我 我们还有什么 |
[02:17] | Nothing! | 一无所有 |
[02:19] | And when I asked Congress to help me take this country | 当我要求国会帮我将这个国家 |
[02:22] | from a welfare state to a fully-employed nation, | 从福利国家变为充分就业的国家 |
[02:25] | what did Congress do? | 国会有什么行动 |
[02:27] | Nothing! | 无动于衷 |
[02:28] | And when we proved that America Works actually works, | 当我们证明了《美国就业法案》有用 |
[02:29] | 支持安德伍德 支持就业法案 | |
[02:32] | when we created 50,000 jobs in Washington DC, | 在华盛顿创造了五万个岗位 |
[02:36] | Congress didn’t just stop at nothing, | 国会这下有行动了 |
[02:39] | they killed progress in its tracks. | 他们扼杀了进步 |
[02:46] | Believe me, I know how you feel. | 相信我 我明白你们的感受 |
[02:49] | But we have to remember why we’re here. | 但我们得记住来这里的目的 |
[02:51] | We have to turn that anger into action. | 我们得把愤怒转化为行动 |
[02:55] | Ma’am, it’s Secretary Durant, | 夫人 杜兰特国务卿 |
[02:57] | – she said it’s urgent. – America Works will succeed, | -有急事找您 -《美国就业法案》能成功 |
[02:58] | but we need your help. | 但我们需要你们的帮助 |
[03:00] | Hello? | 什么事 |
[03:01] | You need to let them know that a vote for Frank Underwood | 得让他们知道支持弗兰克·安德伍德 |
[03:05] | is a vote for America Works! | 就是支持《美国就业法案》 |
[03:11] | A vote for Frank Underwood is a vote for America Works! | 支持弗兰克·安德伍德就是支持《美国就业法案》 |
[03:16] | Now, I had the great pleasure | 今早我有幸 |
[03:18] | of meeting a woman this morning named Gloria. | 结识了一个叫格洛丽亚的姑娘 |
[03:22] | She has a degree from Iowa State University | 她有爱荷华州立大学学位 |
[03:25] | and even with her degree, she can’t get employed. | 凭她的学历还是找不到工作 |
[03:28] | Now, why? Why is that the case? | 为什么 为什么会这样 |
[03:31] | Becau– My wife, ladies and gentlemen. | 因为 我妻子 女士们 先生们 |
[03:43] | I think what my wife is gently | 我觉得我妻子想 |
[03:45] | trying to tell me is that I’ve run overtime. | 委婉地告诉我 我超时了 |
[03:48] | She has a very clever nickname for me. | 她给我取了个很合适的外号 |
[03:52] | – “Verbosity.” – Yeah. | -“话唠” -是啊 |
[03:55] | Now, the main difference between Claire and me, | 克莱尔和我最大的区别 |
[03:57] | aside from her stunning beauty, of course, | 当然除了她的美丽之外 |
[04:00] | is that she actually knows what that com.funword.word means. | 是她真明白这个词的意思 |
[04:04] | Now, look, I would love to stay here all afternoon | 我很乐意在这里待一个下午 |
[04:07] | and answer all your questions, | 回答你们所有的问题 |
[04:09] | but then I’d leave all your friends | 但那样我就得让 |
[04:11] | in Cedar Rapids waiting for me | 锡达拉皮兹的朋友们等我了 |
[04:12] | even longer than they have and we don’t want to do that. | 他们已经等很久了 那可不好 |
[04:15] | So I want to thank you all for coming out to see me today, | 感谢大家今天前来看我 |
[04:18] | to hear about this battle, this fight we’re in. | 听我讲我们参与的这场斗争 |
[04:21] | I want you to caucus for me, | 你们要在党团会议中支持我 |
[04:24] | and let’s help get Gloria a job! | 帮格洛丽亚找到工作 |
[04:27] | America Works only if you make it work! | 有你一票 才有《美国就业法案》 |
[04:31] | God bless Iowa! God bless the United States of America! | 天佑爱荷华 天佑美利坚合众国 |
[04:35] | – Thank you! – Underwood! Underwood! Underwood! | -谢谢 -安德伍德 安德伍德 |
[04:40] | An IED right off Route 90, | 简易爆炸装置 就在90号公路旁 |
[04:42] | three kilometers from the Jordan River. | 距约旦河三千米处 |
[04:43] | – When? – Thirty-six minutes ago. | -什么时候 -36分钟前 |
[04:44] | Russian unit was on patrol. Two armored vehicles were destroyed. | 一队俄国士兵在巡逻 两辆装甲车被毁 |
[04:47] | – All eight troops were killed. – Who’s Cathy spoken to? | -8名士兵全部遇难 -凯茜给谁打电话呢 |
[04:49] | Foreign Minister hasn’t returned her call. | 外交部长仍未回电话 |
[04:51] | We have to make sure the Secretary General doesn’t say anything | 我们要确保联合国秘书长保持沉默 |
[04:53] | until we have a better handle on this. | 直至我们能更好地控制事态 |
[04:55] | Remy, I need to speak to Petrov immediately. | 雷米 我需要立即与佩特罗夫通话 |
[04:57] | I contacted the Kremlin. They said he’ll reach out soon. | 我联系了克里姆林宫 对方说稍后回话 |
[04:59] | We need the UN to investigate the blast site. | 我们需要联合国去调查爆炸地点 |
[05:01] | The Russians have cordoned it off. They’re not letting anyone in. | 俄国人已经拉起警戒线 不让任何人接近 |
[05:04] | – Why not? – We don’t know. | -为什么 -我们不清楚 |
[05:05] | We had a unit nearby that heard the blast, went in to help. | 我们有个小队在附近 听到爆炸 想去帮忙 |
[05:07] | – Russians turned them away. – I don’t like the feel of this. | -俄国人拒绝了 -我不喜欢这气氛 |
[05:09] | Cathy says the Israelis want to send in their own team. | 凯茜说以色列想派出他们自己的人 |
[05:12] | We can’t let that happen. | 这绝对不行 |
[05:13] | The second Israeli boots hit the ground– | 以色列一到… |
[05:14] | Remy, I don’t care what you have to do, | 雷米 我不管你使什么办法 |
[05:16] | you get Petrov on the phone. | 接通佩特罗夫的电话 |
[05:17] | We need to head this off at the pass. | 我们必须阻止事态酝酿 |
[05:19] | And make sure no one in Congress overreacts either. | 并确保国会中没人反应过激 |
[07:01] | How was the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[07:02] | Great, until my phone started blowing up. | 棒极了 直到我手机开始响个不停 |
[07:05] | Let me see what you have so far. | 我看看你写得怎么样了 |
[07:11] | No. | 不行 |
[07:12] | This is no good. The language is too obtuse. | 这样不行 语言过于直白 |
[07:16] | – Simpler. More direct. – Look, here’s the deal: | -这样简单 直接 -听着 是这样的 |
[07:19] | If the Russians don’t play ball, the Israelis will get nervous. | 如果俄国不配合 以色列就会紧张 |
[07:22] | If the Israelis send troops in, the Palestinians will go apeshit. | 如果以色列出兵 巴勒斯坦就会勃然大怒 |
[07:25] | If the Palestinians go apeshit, there could be mortar attacks. | 如果巴勒斯坦发怒 就可能搬出迫击炮 |
[07:27] | And if there are mortar attacks, the whole peacekeeping mission | 如果出现那种情况 整个维和行动 |
[07:30] | – could go down the drain. – You want me to actually say that? | -就泡汤了 -你想让我就这么写吗 |
[07:33] | God, no. We need to say the opposite. | 天啊 当然不 恰恰相反 |
[07:36] | Look, make it as clear as | 听着 清楚描述一番 |
[07:37] | the doomsday scenario that I just described, | 我刚刚形容的末日局势 |
[07:39] | but then flip it around and put a happy face on it. | 但随后180度转弯 表示无需紧张 |
[07:44] | We can reschedule everything else, | 其他的都能重新安排 |
[07:46] | but I’m concerned about Harlan Traub. | 但是我担心哈兰·特劳伯 |
[07:49] | The IDP Chairman. | 爱荷华民主党主席 |
[07:50] | And President of the Food Processors Association. | 也是食品加工协会的主席 |
[07:52] | He’s big for us statewide. | 他在州内很有影响力 |
[07:53] | We were supposed to meet with him tonight. | 我们本约好今晚与他见面 |
[07:54] | Well, this is a national security emergency. | 现在出现了紧急国家安全事务 |
[07:56] | He hasn’t met with Dunbar yet. | 他还没与邓巴会面 |
[07:58] | If we cancel, she gets a clean shot at him. | 如果我们取消 她就能先跟他联系 |
[07:59] | All right, so put him on the plane. | 好吧 那就让他也上飞机 |
[08:01] | FEC rules. | 别忘了选举委员会的规则 |
[08:02] | Campaigning on Air Force One costs 179,000 an hour. | 在空军一号上拉票每小时花费17.9万 |
[08:05] | – Aside from the message it sends– – Alright. So I won’t campaign. | -更别提这传出去的影响 -那我不拉票 |
[08:07] | I won’t have time anyway. Uh, just make him feel special. | 反正我也没时间 让他感到受优待就行 |
[08:10] | Give him some face time in Washington. | 然后安排他在华盛顿跟我见面 |
[08:12] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[08:13] | Moryakov’s office is giving me the runaround. | 莫里科夫的办公室在搪塞我 |
[08:15] | An IED has killed eight Russian troops | 简易爆炸装置炸死八名 |
[08:17] | on patrol in the Jordan Valley. | 在约旦河谷巡逻的俄罗斯士兵 |
[08:19] | So far, no one has claimed responsibility for this attack. | 截至目前尚无人声称对此次袭击负责 |
[08:22] | The only reaction from the Kremlin, a brief written statement | 克里姆林宫对此的唯一反应是一份来自 |
[08:25] | from Foreign Minister Bugayev that reads, quote, | 外交部长布加耶夫的简短声明 援引如下 |
[08:27] | “The perpetrators will be found and brought to justice.” End quote. | “袭击者会被绳之以法” 引述完毕 |
[08:32] | – Wheels up in 20 minutes. – I gotta grab my bags from my room. | -20分钟后出发 -我得去我房间拿行李 |
[08:34] | – Okay. Meet me out front. – We should take separate cars. | -好的 外面见 -我们该分开搭车 |
[08:38] | A cab won’t even get here before the plane takes off. | 这种地方 飞机起飞你都打不到车 |
[08:39] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[08:41] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[08:43] | Not a good day to play hooky. | 今天不是逃学的好日子 |
[08:45] | It’s gonna be a late night here. | 今晚要熬到很晚了 |
[08:48] | It depends what Petrov does. | 取决于佩特罗夫的行动 |
[08:49] | So far, just incredibly loud silence. | 目前为止 只有刺耳的沉默 |
[08:51] | I gotta go, hon. Foreign Affairs is holding an emergency session. | 我得走了 宝贝 外交部要召开紧急会议 |
[08:55] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[08:58] | – I don’t have much time. – Neither do I. | -我时间不多 -我也是 |
[09:01] | Talking points. | 讲话要点 |
[09:08] | These make me uncomfortable. | 这让我很不自在 |
[09:11] | Even in a closed session, whatever I say will get out. | 即使是非公开会议 我的话也会泄露 |
[09:14] | – I’ll take hits in Iowa. – You can’t criticize the mission. | -我会因此在爱荷华受挫 -你不能挑剔任务 |
[09:16] | We need you to keep everyone calm. | 我们需要你让大家保持平静 |
[09:17] | You know how I feel about unnecessary military involvement. | 你知道我对不必要的军事干涉的看法 |
[09:20] | You asked to be on the ticket, Jackie. | 是你要求做竞选搭档的 杰姬 |
[09:21] | It’s been non-stop resistance from the start. | 而你从一开始就各种不配合 |
[09:23] | If you don’t want to support the president, | 如果你不能支持总统 |
[09:24] | you shouldn’t want to be his number two. | 那你就不该做他的副总统 |
[09:25] | I’m sick of pulling teeth. | 我受够跟你扯皮了 |
[09:29] | You’re right. I’ll do what I can. | 你说得对 我会尽力的 |
[09:32] | Jackie… | 杰姬 |
[09:40] | I didn’t mean to snap. | 我不是故意发火的 |
[09:43] | I know it’s hard having a presence here | 我知道一边在这边保持影响力 |
[09:44] | and campaigning at the same time. | 一边竞选是很难的 |
[09:48] | I’m sure it’s tough on Alan and the kids, too. | 艾伦和孩子们肯定也不好受 |
[09:50] | Alan’s been a big help, actually. | 其实艾伦帮助很大 |
[09:55] | I’m glad he’s stepping up, giving you the support you need. | 我很高兴他在你需要的时候能支持你 |
[09:59] | I thought I would hate it, the whole marriage thing. | 我还以为我会讨厌结婚 |
[10:02] | But it’s nice. | 结果还不错 |
[10:05] | When I can get home, everyone around the table. | 我能回家时 大家都围在桌旁 |
[10:11] | I even cook sometimes. | 我有时甚至还做饭 |
[10:12] | – Badly, but they indulge me. – No. | -很难吃 他们都不忍心说 -不会吧 |
[10:15] | – I have my June Cleaver moments. – Apron and all? | -我也有贤惠的一面 -穿围裙什么的吗 |
[10:18] | Don’t push it. | 别闹 |
[10:25] | I can’t remember the last time I had a home-cooked meal. | 我记不得上次在家做饭吃是什么时候了 |
[10:31] | – Session’s about to start. – Yeah. | -会议要开始了 -是啊 |
[10:34] | I’ll fill you in after. | 有消息我通知你 |
[10:44] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[10:49] | – Where have you been all day? – Sorry. Working on the book. | -你这一天干什么去了 -抱歉 写书呢 |
[10:51] | I know we were supposed to have an opportunity to speak, | 我知道我们本该找机会谈谈的 |
[10:53] | – but obviously now, it’s– – Of course. | -但现在的情况显然… -当然 |
[10:56] | Listen, you can come up and sit up front if you like. | 你如果想到前面去 尽管去 |
[10:57] | – I spoke to Claire about it. – I’m fine back here. Thanks. | -我和克莱尔谈过了 -后面挺好 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 那好 |
[11:23] | I need to know this passport lock is being lifted. | 我需要知道我的护照就要解锁了 |
[11:26] | Show me what you got. | 先让我看看你的进展 |
[11:28] | I’m tired of being strung along. | 我受够被人牵着鼻子走了 |
[11:31] | – You have a location? – Yeah. But I want a timeline. | -有地点吗 -有 但我要知道还得多久 |
[11:36] | – Week or two. – No. | -一两周吧 -不行 |
[11:38] | They’ve stopped giving me new assignments. | 他们已经不再给我分配任务了 |
[11:39] | That means they’re getting ready to fuck me. | 这意味着他们要动手收拾我了 |
[11:41] | It has to happen sooner than that. | 你必须再快点 |
[11:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:50] | E-mailing a friend in Homeland. | 给国安部的朋友发邮件 |
[11:52] | He always gets back to me quickly. | 他回复我一向很快 |
[11:57] | You satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[12:22] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[12:25] | – It says Jane Doe. – No, it’s her. | -这上面说无名女 -不 就是她 |
[12:28] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[12:31] | She ghosted the identity of a girl named Rebecca Sands. | 她偷了一个叫丽贝卡·桑兹的女孩的身份 |
[12:34] | The birthday’s pretty close. | 生日很接近 |
[12:36] | It’s August 1990, then she died in ’93, | 1990年8月 然后她93年就死了 |
[12:38] | along with her whole family. | 全家身亡 |
[12:40] | But her social went active about six months ago. | 但她的社保号码6个月前被激活了 |
[12:42] | But this doesn’t say Rebecca Sands. It says Jane Doe. | 但这上面没写丽贝卡·桑兹 写的是无名女 |
[12:46] | State troopers found her body in a ditch, | 州警在水沟里发现了她的尸体 |
[12:48] | in an abandoned construction site outside of Tucson. | 就在图森市外的一个废弃建筑工地上 |
[12:52] | I mean, there’s no– There’s no picture. | 你这 连张照片都没有 |
[12:56] | There’s no proof of anything. | 什么都证明不了 |
[13:16] | “And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God | “并且不要叫神的圣灵忧愁 |
[13:19] | by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. | 你们原是受了他的印记 等候得赎的日子来到 |
[13:22] | Let all bitterness and wrath and anger | 一切苦毒 恼恨 忿怒 喧嚷 |
[13:26] | and clamor and evil speaking be put away from you.” | 毁谤 同一切的恶毒 都要从你们中间除掉” |
[13:44] | No. | 不 |
[13:47] | – No, no. That’s not her. – Come on, man. There’s fingerprints. | -不 不 这不是她 -指纹都有 |
[13:51] | Fingerprints from the Tale of Two Cities book that you gave me. | 这是你给我的那本《双城记》上面的指纹 |
[13:54] | I ran it against the autopsy report. | 我和验尸报告比对过了 |
[13:59] | It was a ten-point match with Jane Doe. | 和这位无名女完全吻合 |
[14:09] | I need the passport lock lifted now. | 马上给我解锁护照 |
[14:17] | – I’m on it. – When will you be on it? | -我会办的 -什么时候办 |
[14:19] | – Soon. – Soon? How soon? | -尽快 -尽快是多快 |
[14:20] | As soon as I can! | 有多快是多快 |
[14:27] | I did my part. Get the lock lifted. | 我履行了约定 给我解锁护照 |
[14:54] | You’ve reached Seth Grayson. | 这是赛斯·格雷森的号码 |
[14:56] | Leave a message, I’ll get back to you. | 有事请留言 我会尽快回复 |
[15:00] | I need to see him. | 我得见他 |
[15:02] | My mother died. | 我母亲去世了 |
[15:26] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[15:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:35] | Hey, man. What the fuck? | 伙计 你怎么回事 |
[15:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:41] | You believe this guy? | 简直难以置信 |
[15:42] | You want to say it to her, shithead? | 你是不是该和她说对不起 混蛋 |
[15:44] | Sorry. Okay, I’m sorry. | 对不起 好吗 我很抱歉 |
[15:46] | – Drinks on me. – We don’t want drinks, shithead. | -我请你们喝酒 -我们不用你请 混蛋 |
[15:48] | You need to get out of here. Tommy, this guy’s trashed. | 你得走了 汤米 这家伙喝醉了 |
[15:52] | Here. Drinks on me. | 给 我请你们喝酒 |
[15:54] | No, no. We don’t want drinks. We want you to leave. | 不不 我们不想喝酒 我们希望你离开 |
[15:56] | Come on. Just take it. I said I was sorry. | 别这样 拿着吧 我都说对不起了 |
[15:58] | – I don’t give a shit. – Take it. | -我才不管 -拿着吧 |
[16:01] | No, he’s apologizing. I’m telling you. | 不行 他得道歉 |
[16:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:05] | – Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! – I will bust your fucking face! | -对不起 对不起 对不起 -我打烂你脸 |
[16:07] | – Calm down. Let me get you a cab. – Okay. | -冷静一下 我给你叫辆出租车 -好吧 |
[16:13] | Hello, everyone. I’m afraid I don’t have much news. | 大家好 恐怕我没有什么新消息 |
[16:18] | We are in touch, uh, with the Russians, | 我们已经和俄国取得了联系 |
[16:20] | but there’s very few details. | 但了解到的细节还很少 |
[16:21] | I’m waiting to speak with President Petrov. | 我正在等待与佩特罗夫总统通话 |
[16:24] | – Any reason for the delay? – He just lost eight soldiers. | -为什么耽搁至今 -他刚失去八名士兵 |
[16:27] | Talking to their families is his priority | 他现在首先要和他们的家人谈话 |
[16:28] | as it would be mine. | 换做是我也会这样做 |
[16:30] | Do you think this could jeopardize the peacekeeping mission? | 您认为这会危及到维和任务吗 |
[16:32] | Well, every country that contributed troops | 每个派出部队的国家 |
[16:34] | knew that something like this was a possibility. | 都明白这样的事可能发生 |
[16:36] | But the Russians fought this plan hard. | 但俄国当初很反对这个计划 |
[16:38] | This gives Petrov the perfect out. | 这给了佩特罗夫完美的撤兵借口 |
[16:40] | I wouldn’t presume to know what President Petrov is thinking. | 我不会妄加揣测佩特罗夫总统的想法 |
[16:43] | I’ll know more once we have a chance to speak. | 等我们有机会谈过以后我会知道更多 |
[16:45] | What about Congress? They weren’t fans of this mission. | 那么国会呢 他们当初也不支持这项任务 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna consult with congressional leadership | 我们一回去 我就会和国会领导层 |
[16:50] | as soon as we get back. | 进行讨论 |
[16:51] | In the meantime, my focus | 与此同时 我主要 |
[16:52] | is to help the Russians in any way that I can. | 要尽我所能帮助俄国人 |
[16:54] | How can you help them when they won’t let anyone near the blast site? | 他们不许任何人接近爆炸地点 你怎么能帮他们 |
[16:56] | Well, that hasn’t been confirmed. | 这种说法还没得到确认 |
[16:58] | Unless, of course, | 当然 除非 |
[16:59] | you have better intelligence than the Pentagon. | 你的情报来源比五角大楼还好 |
[17:03] | Thank you all very much. More soon. | 非常感谢大家 很快会有更多消息 |
[17:19] | Israel wants to go public, blame Palestine for the attack. | 以色列想要公开指责巴勒斯坦应为攻击负责 |
[17:22] | There’s no evidence yet. | 目前还没有证据呢 |
[17:24] | Yes, well, the message is that | 是的 他们要说的是 |
[17:25] | Palestine should be keeping its people in check. | 巴勒斯坦应该管好自己国家的人民 |
[17:27] | They’ve also moved 500 troops to a staging area | 他们还从贝特谢安派出500名士兵 |
[17:30] | across the border from Beit She’an. | 跨过边境去一处集结待命区 |
[17:31] | Christ. Try the Kremlin again, please. | 老天啊 再打给克里姆林宫试试 |
[17:40] | You try yawning? | 打个哈欠提提神吧 |
[17:41] | That works for you, not for me. | 那对你管用 对我不管用 |
[17:44] | What about some water? Sometimes that helps. | 那喝点水呢 有时能有用 |
[17:46] | I don’t need water, I need a phone call. | 我不需要喝水 我需要接通电话 |
[17:49] | Maybe you should talk to Traub | 你等电话的时候 |
[17:51] | while you’re waiting for that phone call. | 或许该和特劳伯谈谈 |
[17:58] | – You’re not eating? – I’m not hungry. | -你不吃点吗 -我不饿 |
[18:01] | I think you don’t like to fly. | 我觉得你是不喜欢坐飞机 |
[18:03] | Holding onto that table like it’s a stripper’s tits. | 把桌子当脱衣舞女的奶头一样抓得紧紧的 |
[18:05] | Harlan. I’m so sorry to keep you waiting. | 哈兰 很抱歉让你久等了 |
[18:07] | Please, don’t get up. How’s your lobster? | 不必起身 龙虾味道如何 |
[18:09] | It tastes like it was caught this morning. | 像今天早晨刚抓的一样新鲜 |
[18:11] | Well, it was. Nothing but the best for Air Force One. | 确实是刚抓的 空军一号一切都是最好的 |
[18:15] | Sir, I know you have a million things on your mind, | 先生 我知道您现在有很多事要考虑 |
[18:17] | but I would just love to talk to you about how to modernize | 但我非常想与您讨论一下如何推进 |
[18:19] | the food-processing industry in Iowa. | 爱荷华食品加工业的现代化进程 |
[18:21] | Please, slit my wrists with his butter knife. | 拜托 用他的餐刀杀了我算了 |
[18:25] | We can’t talk election on the plane, Harlan. | 我们不能在飞机上讨论大选 哈兰 |
[18:27] | That’s an FEC no-no. | 这是选举委员会严格禁止的 |
[18:28] | This isn’t about the campaign. | 这与竞选无关 |
[18:29] | We’re talking about the economy, not the caucus. Right, Harlan? | 我们在谈论经济而不是党团会议 对吗 哈兰 |
[18:32] | That’s right. | 十分正确 |
[18:34] | I’m sure you’re aware, sir, that we lead the states | 相信您知道 先生 我们在玉米和大豆 |
[18:36] | in corn and soybean production. | 生产上都领先各州 |
[18:38] | It’s a good thing, given the trend towards vegan. | 考虑到素食主义的流行 这是件好事 |
[18:41] | But our food-processing plants– | 但我们的食品加工厂 |
[18:42] | – Well, the largest industry in Iowa. – That’s correct. | -爱荷华最大的产业 -没错 |
[18:45] | And they’re slow on the uptake, sir. | 他们渐渐赶不上时代了 先生 |
[18:47] | We need federal funding to help subsidize | 我们需要联邦政府的拨款 |
[18:49] | – the transition toward healthier– – Mr. President. | -资助转向更健康的… -总统先生 |
[18:51] | our call from Russia. | 俄罗斯来电 |
[18:52] | Oh. I’m so sorry. I have to take this. | 非常抱歉 我得接这个电话 |
[18:54] | But Harlan, we’ll get into it, I promise. | 但是哈兰 我们回头一定好好谈 我保证 |
[18:58] | Viktor, it’s a terrible tragedy, Mr. President. | 维克多 真是可怕的惨剧 总统先生 |
[19:00] | I feel for your loss. | 我深感同情 |
[19:01] | This is why your people were so persistent? | 这就是你们的人一直打个不停的原因吗 |
[19:04] | So you could offer your sympathy? | 就为了让你表示哀悼吗 |
[19:07] | It’s important that we talk. | 我们必须得沟通 |
[19:10] | You’re not letting anyone near the blast site. | 你不让任何人接近爆炸地点 |
[19:13] | We’re conducting our investigation. | 我们在自己进行调查 |
[19:14] | Well, is there anything wrong with allowing UN investigators | 让联合国调查员和你们一起调查 |
[19:17] | to work in conjunction with your people? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[19:19] | UN Command sent my men on that patrol, | 联合国指挥官派我的人 |
[19:22] | the most dangerous stretch of Route 90 in the entire valley. | 去整个河谷90号公路最危险的一段巡逻 |
[19:25] | – And you sent my men. – Me? What are you talking about? | -是你派我的人去的 -我吗 你在说什么 |
[19:28] | You saw my men as expendable. | 你觉得我的人无关紧要 |
[19:32] | Viktor, I don’t personally oversee the peacekeeping forces, | 维克多 维和部队不归我个人管 |
[19:34] | and you can’t possibly think | 你不会真觉得 |
[19:36] | that there was some deliberate attempt | 把你的人派到危险地段 |
[19:38] | – to put your men in harm’s way. – So I am to believe, what? | -是有意而为的吧 -不然我该怎么想 |
[19:40] | That this was a random act of fate, yes? | 这是个巧合吗 |
[19:44] | Listen, whoever’s responsible, | 听着 不管责任在谁 |
[19:45] | we can’t let them foment distrust between us. | 我们不能让这件事离间我们的关系 |
[19:49] | If we do, then they win. | 我们要是不和 就正中他们下怀了 |
[19:51] | Let’s show them that an incident like this makes us stronger. | 让他们看到 意外让我们更团结 |
[19:54] | Let us help you find out who did this. | 让我们帮你查出幕后黑手 |
[19:56] | Russians are dead. Russia will find the killers. | 死的是俄罗斯人 俄罗斯会找出凶手 |
[19:59] | I don’t understand why you’re refusing our assistance. | 我不明白你为什么拒绝我们的帮助 |
[20:02] | Because we don’t need it. | 因为我们不需要 |
[20:03] | Well, can we at least keep the dialogue open? | 那我们能不能至少保持沟通 |
[20:06] | Consult with each other before you make any move? | 在进行任何行动前互相商讨一下 |
[20:08] | I’m going to do what I must, Mr. President. | 我要做我必须做的 总统先生 |
[20:14] | Viktor, please listen to me. We have– | 维克多 请听我说 我们得 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry, Mr. President, but the line has been disconnected. | 对不起 总统先生 线路挂断了 |
[20:22] | He hung up on me. | 他挂我电话 |
[20:30] | Cathy Durant, please. | 帮我接凯茜·杜兰特 |
[20:34] | Baldwin was right. | 鲍德温说得没错 |
[20:35] | Those eight bodies give Petrov options. | 死去的八名战士给了佩特罗夫一个借口 |
[20:38] | He’s not shedding tears, he’s popping champagne corks. | 他才没有潸然泪下 他在开香槟庆祝呢 |
[20:42] | I can hear them. | 我能听到 |
[20:56] | Not here. Sir. Restroom’s this way. | 不在这儿 先生 卫生间在这边 |
[21:01] | Who was that? The guy who just came in? | 刚那是谁 刚进来的那人是谁 |
[21:05] | Didn’t see him. | 没看到 |
[23:24] | I would’ve come to your office. | 我可以到你办公室去 |
[23:27] | This is the only room at the UN we don’t monitor. | 这是联合国唯一一间俄国没有监控的房间 |
[23:29] | – I’m assuming you don’t either. – No, we haven’t bugged it. | -我想你们也没有监控 -没 美国也没有 |
[23:34] | – So we can speak openly. – I think we should. | -那我们能打开天窗说亮话了 -也该说了 |
[23:41] | You talk. I’ll listen. | 你说 我听着 |
[23:47] | Palestine says it can’t control Hamas | 巴勒斯坦说如果以色列军队进入河谷 |
[23:49] | if Israeli troops cross into the valley. | 他们控制不了哈马斯 |
[23:53] | We have to back channel this, Alexi. | 我们只能私下沟通 亚历克西 |
[23:55] | Petrov won’t listen to Francis. | 佩特罗夫不肯听弗兰西斯的 |
[24:04] | Alexi, please. This whole thing, you can’t let it devolve | 亚历克西 这事你不能坐视不管 |
[24:07] | into something nobody can control. | 让事态完全失控 |
[24:10] | Well, maybe that was the objective. | 也许这就是目的所在 |
[24:14] | What was? | 什么目的 |
[24:17] | The President… never wanted the peacekeeping mission. | 总统本来就反对这次维和任务 |
[24:22] | You said “Objective.” | 你刚说”目的” |
[24:22] | Are you telling me this was somehow planned? | 你是说这都是计划好的吗 |
[24:24] | I haven’t said anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[24:28] | But you want to. | 但你想说 |
[24:29] | The whole world wants to know who is responsible. | 全世界都想知道这件事是谁干的 |
[24:32] | Your troops won’t let anyone near the blast site. | 你们的军队不让任何人进入爆炸地点 |
[24:41] | Because they don’t want the world to know. | 因为他们不想让世人知道真相 |
[24:44] | My brother… he’s in the FSB. | 我弟弟 他在俄罗斯联邦安全局 |
[24:48] | We spoke a week ago. I haven’t heard from him since. | 我们一周前还说过话 那之后就没了音讯 |
[24:51] | Are you absolutely certain about this? | 你万分确定吗 |
[24:57] | Alexi, go public. | 亚历克西 公开吧 |
[25:02] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会庇护你的 |
[25:04] | Like you did Xander Feng? | 就像你们庇护冯山德那样吗 |
[25:07] | That was different. | 这是两码事 |
[25:10] | I have a family. | 我还有家庭 |
[25:14] | The FSB has conducted these sorts of operations before. | 俄联邦安全局以前也干过这种事 |
[25:17] | The apartment complex that blew up, | 公寓被炸事件 |
[25:17] | 1999年9月 莫斯科等城市发生多起公寓被炸案 俄罗斯指责是车臣叛军所为 车臣叛军则指控是俄秘密部门所为 | |
[25:18] | Petrov used that to justify invading Chechnya. | 成了佩特罗夫用来进攻车臣的理由 |
[25:22] | The opera house that was gassed, | 剧院毒气事件 |
[25:22] | 2002年10月23至26日 俄突击队冲入莫斯科一家戏院 营救被车臣叛军扣压的七百名俄国人质 最终129名人质死亡 41名车臣叛军被击毙 多数人死于未知毒气 | |
[25:24] | he removed all provincial governors after that. | 那之后他换掉了所有省长 |
[25:26] | We do believe the FSB participated in the first. | 我们的确认为第一件事与俄联邦安全局有关 |
[25:29] | We’re still uncertain about the opera house. | 剧院事件我们仍不确定 |
[25:32] | But blowing up his own soldiers, | 但炸死他自己的士兵 |
[25:34] | I find that very difficult to believe. | 我还是觉得难以置信 |
[25:36] | Did he tell you point blank? Did he say the words? | 他直截了当地说了吗 他说出口了吗 |
[25:41] | He said as much as he could. | 他把能说的都说了 |
[25:43] | But the implication was crystal clear. | 但他的暗示很明确 |
[25:45] | I’m sure he was very convincing. | 我相信他一定很令人信服 |
[25:47] | All Russian diplomats go through | 俄国所有外交官都经过了 |
[25:48] | FSB counter-intel training. | 俄联邦安全局的反情报训练 |
[25:50] | They’re trying to provoke some sort of reaction out of us. | 他们想刺激我们做出行动 |
[25:53] | But what about his brother? | 那他弟弟呢 |
[25:54] | It is true that his brother works for the FSB, | 他弟弟确实是在俄联邦安全局工作 |
[25:57] | and that we lost track of him last week. | 我们也的确上周后就找不到他了 |
[25:59] | That part of the story holds up. | 这部分属实 |
[26:00] | What’s our profile on Moryakov? | 我们对莫里科夫有什么了解 |
[26:02] | We have our agent who’s been assigned to him, sir. Jim? | 我们有特工调查过他 先生 吉姆 |
[26:04] | Moryakov has been considered a bit of a wild card in Moscow. | 莫斯科认为莫里科夫有点捉摸不定 |
[26:08] | Petrov considered recalling him twice, | 佩特罗夫曾两次考虑将他召回 |
[26:10] | but held off because his father’s a family friend. | 但碍于和他父亲的交情就不了了之 |
[26:13] | Now, we picked up some chatter in recent months, | 这几个月来我们收集到些只言片语 |
[26:15] | his misgivings with how the Kremlin’s been handling the Jordan Valley. | 他对克林姆林宫处理约旦河谷问题的方式有所担忧 |
[26:20] | But does he strike you as a traitor? | 但你觉得他会做叛徒吗 |
[26:22] | He’s a complicated man. Fiercely nationalistic. | 他很难说 他极度民族主义 |
[26:25] | But he definitely has doubts about Petrov. | 但他对佩特罗夫绝对有疑虑 |
[26:32] | Shouldn’t we at least entertain the possibility? | 我们至少该考虑一下这种可能吧 |
[26:34] | Yeah, but how can we determine it | 是啊 但我们怎么确定 |
[26:35] | one way or the other? Definitively? | 到底是怎么样的 如何确认 |
[26:38] | Our satellites aren’t enough. | 光靠卫星不够 |
[26:39] | We’d have to get men to the blast site, | 我们得派人去爆炸地点 |
[26:41] | retrieve soil samples and blast debris. | 采集土壤样本和爆炸残片 |
[26:45] | How soon could we get a team in? | 我们多快能派人过去 |
[26:47] | I’d estimate 72 hours. | 72小时吧 |
[26:49] | Well, three days seems an awfully long time. | 三天也太久了 |
[26:51] | Don’t we already have the basics in place for deployment? | 调派的基本准备不是已经就绪了吗 |
[26:53] | That doesn’t take into account the Russian forces. | 但那没有考虑应对俄罗斯军队 |
[26:56] | We’d want better intel before deploying. | 我们想在出兵之前掌握更多情报 |
[27:02] | Am I correct in assuming that every hour that passes, | 那是不是随着时间推移 |
[27:04] | our chances of retrieving any proof diminish? | 我们获取证据的几率也在降低 |
[27:08] | That is correct, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[27:10] | What’s the absolute soonest you can deploy? | 那调派最快需要多久 |
[27:14] | Twelve hours, Mr. President. | 12小时 总统先生 |
[27:15] | But that would involve an extremely high degree– | 但这样就有极高的… |
[27:17] | Yeah, I’m aware of the risk, Admiral. | 我知道有风险 上将 |
[27:20] | What are the odds of success? | 胜算有多大 |
[27:23] | Honestly, sir, without proper intelligence, | 说实话 先生 没有准确情报 |
[27:27] | I can’t say better than 50/50. | 我最多只能说一半一半 |
[27:31] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[27:33] | Yes, I am. | 我确定 |
[27:39] | Let’s put it in motion. | 那就准备行动 |
[27:43] | – Mr. President? – Mark. | -总统先生 -马克 |
[27:46] | Shouldn’t the UN be conducting the investigation | 不是应该联合国去调查 |
[27:48] | instead of the Russians? | 而不是俄罗斯吗 |
[27:49] | The Russians have been our partners | 俄罗斯在此次行动之初 |
[27:50] | in this mission from day one of deployment, | 就是我们的合作伙伴 |
[27:52] | so I would say that they’re conducting their own investigation on behalf | 所以我认为他们是代表联合国进行自主调查 |
[27:56] | of the United Nations, not instead of. | 而不是取代联合国 |
[27:59] | – Mr. President? – Sara. | -总统先生 -萨拉 |
[28:01] | Is it correct to say that | 那是不是说 |
[28:02] | they are in no way reporting to UN Command? | 他们不会向联合国指挥部汇报 |
[28:04] | In peacekeeping missions, nations volunteer their forces. | 在维和任务中 每个国家志愿派遣军力 |
[28:07] | They answer to their own governments first and foremost, | 他们首先是听命于本国政府 |
[28:09] | then they cooperate with the UN Command. | 其次再是与联合国指挥部合作 |
[28:11] | That’s an important distinction to make. | 两者有重要区别 |
[28:12] | Now, any other questions with respect to the Jordan Valley | 其他关于约旦河谷的问题 |
[28:15] | should be directed to the State Department. | 都请向国务院提出 |
[28:17] | But if any of you have questions | 如果还有跟昨天的事 |
[28:18] | that don’t relate to yesterday’s events, | 无关的问题 |
[28:20] | I’ll take one or two. Yeah, Stephanie. | 我可以回答一下 斯黛芬妮 |
[28:22] | Mr. President, Kate and I both had a question. | 总统先生 我跟凯特都有个问题 |
[28:25] | Thank you, Stephanie. | 谢谢 斯黛芬妮 |
[28:26] | Mr. President, are you aware, sir, | 总统先生 您知道 |
[28:27] | that campaigning on Air Force One | 在空军一号上进行竞选活动 |
[28:29] | – is a violation of FEC rules? – Yes, in general, I am. | -是违反选举委员会规定的吗 -我知道 |
[28:32] | Harlan Traub was on the plane yesterday. | 昨天哈兰·特劳伯也在飞机上 |
[28:34] | It’s hard to imagine he was there | 他出现在那儿的原因 |
[28:35] | for any other reason than you’d be seeking his support in Iowa. | 大概只能是你在寻求他在爱荷华州的支持吧 |
[28:37] | You don’t know how long I’ve known him, | 你不知道 我跟他是老交情了 |
[28:39] | and yes, he was on the plane yesterday. | 他昨天的确在飞机上 |
[28:41] | But it’s not a violation if you don’t campaign, which I didn’t. | 但我没进行选举活动就不算违规 |
[28:43] | I think the extent of our conversation | 我也就问了问 |
[28:45] | was asking him how he liked his meal. | 他吃得怎么样 |
[28:47] | But I’m happy to let the FEC decide. | 不过我乐意接受选举委员会的裁决 |
[28:49] | Now, does anybody else have any question | 还有谁要受人所托 |
[28:51] | that somebody else asked them to ask me? | 问我什么问题吗 |
[28:54] | Where’s Traub now? | 特劳伯呢 |
[28:55] | At the Hay-Adams. Should be here in an hour. | 酒店里 一小时内能到 |
[28:57] | It’d be bad if anyone saw him at the White House. | 被人看见他在白宫不好吧 |
[28:59] | Well, I don’t even want him in DC now. | 我现在都不想让他来首都 |
[29:01] | The last thing we need is some bullshit FEC story | 我得处理俄罗斯的问题 |
[29:03] | while I’m trying to deal with the Russians. | 不能再让选举委员会找上茬 |
[29:05] | Let’s get him back to Iowa. And you handle this. | 送他回爱荷华吧 你来处理 |
[29:07] | You have better people skills than Vaughn. | 你比沃恩更擅长与人打交道 |
[29:09] | And you talk to Baldwin. | 你跟鲍德温谈 |
[29:10] | You make it crystal clear we violated no regulations. | 跟她说明白我们没违反任何规定 |
[29:12] | Sir? I got a voicemail from Doug last night. | 先生 道格昨晚给我留言了 |
[29:16] | – He said his mom died. – My God, that’s awful. | -他说他母亲去世了 -真糟糕 |
[29:20] | Except Julia Stamper passed away ten years ago. | 可是茱莉亚·斯坦普十年前就去世了 |
[29:23] | I know, I was at the funeral. | 我知道 我去了葬礼 |
[29:25] | Send some flowers. Actually, get Doug in here. | 送些花吧 把道格请来吧 |
[29:27] | I’d like to give my condolences in person. | 我想亲自表示哀悼 |
[29:32] | There’s a whole host of ways | 通过《美国就业法案》 |
[29:33] | we can revolutionize food processing in Iowa | 我们有很多在爱荷华州 |
[29:35] | through America Works. | 革新食品加工业的办法 |
[29:36] | The subsidies you want for R and D | 你们研发需要的补贴 |
[29:37] | – can be financed as a jobs– – You don’t have to do this. | -可以当作… -你不用这样的 |
[29:40] | – Do what? – Sweet talk me. | -哪样 -跟我说好话 |
[29:42] | And a cab would’ve been fine. | 给我叫辆车就可以了 |
[29:46] | I wanted to drive to the airport myself | 我想亲自开车送你去机场 |
[29:47] | so we had a chance to talk about your concerns. | 好聊聊 谈谈你的顾虑 |
[29:49] | Well, I’m used to talking to candidates, not chauffeurs. | 我都跟候选人聊 不是司机 |
[29:56] | I’m not a chauffeur. | 我不是司机 |
[29:58] | Well, it’s your hands on the wheel. | 你不是开着车吗 |
[30:34] | Seth? | 赛斯 |
[31:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:06] | Registration and insurance, please. | 请出示车辆登记和保险证明 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry, officer. I left my wallet at work. | 抱歉 警官 钱包落在办公室了 |
[31:11] | Registration? Proof of insurance? | 车辆登记 保险证明呢 |
[31:12] | – In my wallet. – You’re supposed to keep it in the car. | -在钱包里 -应该放在车上的 |
[31:15] | Yeah. But if someone steals your car, why give ’em the paperwork? | 是啊 但要是车被偷了 手续不也没了 |
[31:19] | All right, | 好吧 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna need you to step out of the car for a moment, please. | 请你下车吧 先生 |
[31:23] | Officer, my name is Remy Danton. | 警官 我是雷米·丹顿 |
[31:24] | I’m Chief of Staff to the president. | 总统的幕僚长 |
[31:25] | Without your identification, sir, I don’t know who you are. | 不出示证件的话 我也不知道你是谁 先生 |
[31:29] | – Got my government pin. – That doesn’t matter, sir. | -我有白宫的胸针 -那也没用 先生 |
[31:31] | I still need to see your identification. | 还是要出示证件 |
[31:33] | Would you step out of the car, please? | 请下车吧 |
[31:35] | Officer, you run a search on Remy Danton, you’ll get my photo. | 警官 搜一下雷米·丹顿 能搜到我的照片 |
[31:37] | Sir, I asked you to step out of the car. Please. | 先生 请下车 |
[31:46] | – Any weapons on you? – Of course not. | -带武器了吗 -当然没有 |
[31:49] | All right. You mind stepping to the rear of the vehicle, please? | 好 请站到车辆后方 |
[31:55] | I’m gonna pat you down, just to make sure. | 为了保险 我还是要搜一下 |
[31:59] | Feet back. | 脚往后站 |
[32:01] | Car comes back to a Virginia corporation, no address. | 车是登记在一个弗吉尼亚州企业名下 没有地址 |
[32:05] | I’m cleared Top Secret, my information is masked. | 我接触机密信息 身份自然是保密的 |
[32:07] | Sir, I need you to stay here for a moment, please. | 先生 请你在这儿等一下 |
[32:12] | – What do you got? – No address on file. | -查到什么了 -没有地址 |
[32:14] | – Why’d you stop me? – One moment, sir. | -为什么拦下我 -稍等 先生 |
[32:16] | No, not one moment. | 不 别敷衍我 |
[32:17] | I got the right to know why you stopped me. | 我有权知道你们为什么让我停车 |
[32:19] | Sir, I asked you to keep your hands on the car. | 先生 请你把手放在车上 |
[32:21] | I’m gonna need your badge number. | 把你的警号告诉我 |
[32:22] | Trying to show off for your partner here, brother? | 想向你搭档炫耀吗 伙计 |
[32:24] | I’m not your brother. Don’t make us restrain you. | 别叫我伙计 别逼我们拷你 |
[32:25] | – Officer Davis. – Sir. | -戴维斯警官 -先生 |
[32:27] | Officer Corchoran. | 柯克兰警官 |
[32:29] | Know what? I’m gonna take a photo. | 这么着吧 我要照张照片 |
[32:32] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[32:35] | – What’s your problem?! – Calm down! | -你们搞什么 -冷静点 |
[32:38] | Sir! | 先生 |
[32:39] | I’m gonna need your badge number! | 把你的警号给我 |
[32:50] | Mr. Danton, I’m Lieutenant Hixson. | 丹顿先生 我是希克森副队长 |
[32:52] | I’m very sorry for this misunderstanding. | 我为此次误会向您道歉 |
[32:55] | Watch your head. | 小心别撞头 |
[32:58] | I hope you accept my apology on their behalf. | 我代表他们向您道歉 希望您能接受 |
[33:02] | – They said I was stopped for speeding. – Yes. | -他们说让我停车是因为超速 -对 |
[33:04] | When they encounter someone without a license and registration– | 当驾驶员无法出示驾照和车辆登记的时候… |
[33:07] | Write up the ticket. | 开罚单 |
[33:08] | You don’t have to worry about that, sir. You’re free to go. | 不用担心这个 先生 您可以走了 |
[33:11] | If I was speeding, give me the damn ticket. | 如果我当时超速了 就给我开罚单 |
[33:13] | That’s really not necessary after everything we put you through. | 让您遭了这番罪 真的没这必要了 |
[33:16] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[33:27] | I’d invite you up, but the kids, they’re– | 我也想请你上去 但孩子们 |
[33:29] | We’re bringing them to Iowa this trip | 我们准备这次带他们一起去爱荷华 |
[33:31] | and it’s a total shit-show. | 简直乱套了 |
[33:32] | I didn’t come here to talk to you about the campaign. | 我来不是为了竞选的事 |
[33:35] | I probably… you know, | 我可能… |
[33:38] | I shouldn’t have just shown up like this, but… | 我不该就这样跑来 但… |
[33:39] | Here. Come this way. | 来 到这边来 |
[33:44] | It’s stupid. I don’t even know why I came over. | 真是丢人 我都不知道我为什么来 |
[33:46] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[33:48] | I got pulled over. For speeding. | 我开车时 因为超速被警察拦下 |
[33:51] | Things got out of hand. A nigger in a nice car. | 事情有点失控 开着豪车的黑鬼 |
[33:56] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[33:59] | I left my wallet at work. | 我把钱包落在办公室了 |
[34:00] | When I tried to tell the guy who I was, | 我告诉他我是谁 |
[34:02] | he didn’t believe me, so… | 他却根本不相信 |
[34:05] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[34:07] | I didn’t believe me. | 我也不相信我自己 |
[34:10] | There I was with my hands in cuffs and it was like, uh… | 我手被铐住时就好像 |
[34:16] | it was like I was outside of myself. | 我根本不是我自己 |
[34:20] | I could’ve been anyone. | 我可能是任何人 |
[34:22] | I wasn’t me. | 但就不是我自己 |
[34:27] | – Does that make any sense? – You got rattled. | -这么说你能明白吗 -你只是吓坏了 |
[34:30] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是那样 |
[34:33] | I look at you and Alan, and even Frank and Claire. | 我看你和艾伦 甚至是弗兰克和克莱尔 |
[34:37] | This happened and I didn’t have anyone to tell about it. | 发生这种事我连个倾诉对象都没有 |
[34:41] | You have me, right? | 你有我呢 |
[34:44] | I’m glad you came over. | 你来我很开心 |
[34:47] | It’s not fair. Intruding on you like this. | 这不公平 这样打扰你 |
[34:51] | If I thought you were intruding, I wouldn’t have come downstairs. | 如果我认为你这是打扰 我根本就不会下来 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[35:13] | I– | 我 |
[35:15] | You still mean a lot to me. | 你对我仍然很重要 |
[35:17] | I am there for you, as your friend. | 作为朋友 我会扶持你 |
[35:21] | You should go back up. Finish packing. | 你该回去了 继续打包 |
[35:25] | Safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[35:30] | We’re set to insert at 2100 EST, | 我们准备在东部时间晚上9点 |
[35:32] | 0400 local time. | 当地时间凌晨4点空降 |
[35:34] | We’ll use a Fulton recovery | 我们将使用富尔顿地对空回收系统 |
[35:35] | of any material samples. | 收集所有材料样品 |
[35:36] | The extraction? | 如何撤出呢 |
[35:38] | The team will make its way on foot | 小队将步行前往 |
[35:40] | to this rendezvous point for extract. | 这个指定地点等待撤离 |
[35:42] | How are they gonna pass the Russian lines? | 他们要怎样穿过俄罗斯的防线 |
[35:43] | Our intel is spotty at best, but our team is scheduled | 我们的情报有限 但小队将和 |
[35:46] | to link up with a local agent who will assist. | 当地协助行动的特工汇合 |
[35:49] | All right. Let’s move this down to the Situation Room. | 我们去战况室继续谈 |
[35:51] | I’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后到 |
[35:52] | – Yes, Sir. – Yes, Sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[35:58] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[35:59] | He wouldn’t even look at me when I said hello. | 我打招呼的时候他看都没看我 |
[36:02] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[36:10] | Doug. | 道格 |
[37:27] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[37:36] | Who gathered all this inform– Oh, never mind. I shouldn’t know. | 这些信息是谁收集的…算了 不该问的 |
[37:41] | Was it you… who…? | 是你 把她… |
[37:45] | No. | 不是 |
[37:49] | You shouldn’t have brought this here. | 不该带到这儿来 |
[37:52] | I wanted you to see it. | 我想要你看看 |
[37:56] | So you would believe me. | 好让你相信我 |
[37:59] | Brutal. | 真残酷 |
[38:03] | I’m drunk, sir. | 我醉了 先生 |
[38:08] | I’m– I’m drunk right now. | 我现在还醉着 |
[38:17] | This girl really meant something to you, didn’t she? | 你真的很在意这姑娘 是吧 |
[38:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:22] | She did. | 没错 |
[38:28] | I’ve been working for Dunbar. | 我在给邓巴工作 |
[38:37] | I pushed myself too much. It’s my fault. | 我把自己逼得太狠了 是我的错 |
[38:43] | It was for you. To see how close I could get. | 我是为了你 看看自己能走到哪一步 |
[38:45] | If I could find something, a silver bullet. | 看能不能找到什么致命信息 |
[38:51] | To prove that… I was still useful. | 证明自己的价值 |
[39:02] | How can I help you, Doug? | 需要我帮忙吗 道格 |
[39:04] | I can’t go to rehab. | 我不想去戒酒中心 |
[39:07] | – Just not another hospital, or… – Okay. | -别送我去医院或是… -好 |
[39:09] | I just… I can’t… I can’t do it. | 我就是 真的撑不住 |
[39:13] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们再想办法 |
[39:17] | I’m not Peter Russo. | 我不是彼得·罗素 |
[39:21] | I won’t go like he did. | 我不会跟他一个下场 |
[39:31] | No, you won’t. You’re going to get better, Doug. | 当然不会 你会好起来的 道格 |
[39:36] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[39:46] | Yes, send Meechum in here. | 叫密查姆进来 |
[40:07] | There’s an envelope on my desk. I need it to be incinerated. | 我桌上有个信封 需要烧毁 |
[40:10] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[40:16] | And then I need you to take Doug home. | 然后送道格回家 |
[40:22] | Come on, Doug, it’s time to go. | 走吧 道格 该走了 |
[40:36] | This way, Mr. Stamper. | 这边 斯坦普先生 |
[40:41] | You stay with him until we figure out what’s next. | 你先陪着他 我们再作打算 |
[40:43] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[40:55] | Some privacy, please. | 请出去一下 |
[40:59] | – This is Heather Dunbar. – I’ll connect you momentarily. | -我是希瑟·邓巴 -马上给您接通 |
[41:03] | Heather? | 希瑟 |
[41:05] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[41:06] | Doug Stamper is my friend, | 道格·斯坦普是我的朋友 |
[41:08] | and you came very close to killing him. | 你差一点把他害死 |
[41:10] | – Excuse me? – You’re aware he’s an alcoholic? | -什么 -你知道他以前酗酒吧 |
[41:12] | – Yes. – And how serious his injuries were. | -知道 -以及他伤得多严重 |
[41:15] | – Mr. President– – But you still put him to work. | -总统先生… -但你还是让他工作 |
[41:19] | A man who’s trying to recover, who’s trying to get back his life. | 让一个康复中 想回到正轨上的人工作 |
[41:22] | Did you honestly think that he could handle that? | 你真觉得他能应付得了吗 |
[41:25] | Douglas came to us. | 是道格拉斯来找我们的 |
[41:26] | And you should’ve turned him away if you had one ounce of decency. | 你要是还要脸就该拒绝他 |
[41:33] | What’s happened? Is he okay? | 怎么了 他没事吧 |
[41:36] | You don’t have the right to ask me that question. | 你没权利问我这个 |
[41:38] | And if you do anything that endangers his health again, | 你要是再做威胁他健康的事 |
[41:40] | I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[41:42] | I will put you in your fucking grave. | 我一定要了你的命 |
[42:00] | Let’s continue. | 继续谈吧 |
[42:04] | Thirty-two thousand feet, one minute to insert. | 3.2万英尺 一分钟后跳伞 |
[42:08] | Let’s hear comms. | 接通无线电 |
[42:10] | Audio on. | 打开音频 |
[42:12] | Stand up! | 起立 |
[42:14] | Twenty seconds. Last checks. | 20秒 最后检查一遍 |
[42:18] | Last checks! Gather round. | 最后检查 过来 |
[42:28] | Ten seconds. Nine, eight, seven, | 十秒 九 八 七 |
[42:32] | six, five, four, | 六 五 四 |
[42:35] | three, two. Green light. | 三 二 行动 |
[42:38] | – Video will go dark once they jump. – Go. Go. | -跳后会失去视频信号 -跳 跳 |
[42:50] | Chutes deployed. | 降落伞已打开 |
[42:54] | The rally point. | 集结点 |
[42:55] | Link-up with indig agent happens here, | 和当地特工在这里会合 |
[42:58] | half a klick from the drop zone. | 离降落地点五百米 |
[43:00] | He’ll arrange safe passage to the blast site. | 他会带路进入爆炸现场 |
[43:17] | Motherfucker! | 我操 |
[43:20] | Agent is rogue. Repeat, we have a bad agent. | 特工反水 重复 特工反水 |
[43:23] | – We’ve been compromised. – Man down! Man down! | -我们暴露了 -有人倒下 有人倒下 |
[43:25] | – Fuck. – Over there! | -操 -这边 |
[43:26] | – Agent is kilo. – Get pressure on that wound. | -特工已击毙 -按住伤口 |
[43:29] | We should abort, sir. | 该放弃了 先生 |
[43:31] | – Mr. President. – Shut it down. Bring them home. | -总统先生 -终止行动 让他们回来 |
[43:33] | “Match Stick,” I repeat, “Match Stick.” | “火柴棍” 重复 “火柴棍” |
[43:35] | Head directly to waypoint X-ray. How copy, over? | 直接前往X地点 收到吗 |
[43:38] | Proceeding to X-ray. | 前往X地点 |
[43:51] | – Hello? – He’s in the bedroom. | -有人吗 -他在卧室 |
[44:07] | Hey, brother. | 好啊 弟弟 |
[44:33] | Say again. Over. | 请重复 完毕 |
[44:37] | Confirmed, sir. | 已确认 长官 |
[44:38] | The element is off the X and moving to extract. | 已离开X地点 前往撤离点 |
[44:40] | Three wounded, one KIA. | 三人受伤 一人身亡 |
[44:44] | I’ll need the name, next of kin. | 给我名字 亲属 |
[44:46] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[45:17] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[45:20] | Sir, President Petrov is on the line. | 先生 佩特罗夫总统来电 |
[45:23] | I’ll take it in here. Shut the door, please. | 我在这儿接 请关上门 |
[45:28] | – Viktor. – We know it was your men. | -维克多 -我们知道是你的人 |
[45:31] | What was? | 什么 |
[45:32] | Did you think we wouldn’t detect you? | 你以为我们发现不了吗 |
[45:35] | Whatever you’re accusing us of, I don’t know anything about it. | 不管你说的是什么 我都不知情 |
[45:37] | Oh, yes, you do. And so do the Israelis. | 你当然知道 以色列人也知道了 |
[45:41] | We leaked footage of the firefight to them. | 我们把交火录像泄露给他们了 |
[45:44] | I can’t imagine they’d be pleased | 听到美国绕过他们 |
[45:45] | America is conducting covert operations without consulting with them first. | 执行机密行动 他们不会开心吧 |
[45:50] | You killed your own men, Viktor. | 你杀了自己的士兵 维克多 |
[45:54] | It was your man who got shot last night. | 昨晚中枪的是你的人 |
[45:56] | I mean the blast. We have the intel. | 我指爆炸 我们有情报 |
[45:59] | It was you, not terrorists. It was FSB. | 是你 不是恐怖分子 是俄安全局 |
[46:02] | So you humiliate me in Washington, humiliate me in Moscow, | 你在华盛顿羞辱我 在莫斯科羞辱我 |
[46:06] | and now you insult me with these ridiculous fantasies. | 如今还要用你荒唐的幻想羞辱我吗 |
[46:09] | What do you want out of all of this, Viktor? | 你搞这一切想要什么 维克多 |
[46:11] | Justice, for my soldiers who died on a mission you devised. | 正义 我的士兵在你发起的行动中丧生了 |
[46:15] | If anyone is to blame for their deaths, it’s you. | 他们的死只能怪你 |
[46:17] | Goodbye, Viktor. | 再见 维克多 |
[46:21] | Francis, what did he say? | 弗兰西斯 他说什么了 |
[46:26] | I have to finish this letter. | 我得写完这封信 |
[46:44] | Over the last several hours, | 过去数小时内 |
[46:46] | Israeli forces entered the Jordan Valley. | 以色列军队进入了约旦河谷 |
[46:48] | Eyewitness reports say | 有目击者称 |
[46:49] | they’ve taken up positions near the encampments | 他们驻扎营地的地方 |
[46:52] | where Russian troops are refusing access to a blast site | 就在俄军的爆炸现场封锁线旁 |
[46:55] | where eight of their countrymen were killed two days ago. | 也是八名俄罗斯士兵丧生的地方 |
[46:58] | The Israeli Prime Minister had this to say, quote: | 以色列总理说 |
[47:01] | “With both Russian forces refusing to leave | “俄方拒绝撤军 |
[47:03] | and the presence of covert operations from other nations…” | 又有他国展开机密行动…” |
[47:06] | Hamas and Hezbollah are getting involved. | 哈马斯和黎巴嫩真主党要插手了 |
[47:10] | How? | 为什么 |
[47:11] | They’ve vowed to raise local militias if the Israelis cross the border. | 他们曾宣称 如果以军过境就召集当地武装 |
[47:14] | …nor has the American government regarding covert operations. | 美方政府也未就机密行动一事发表声明 |
[47:18] | – This is gonna be bad. – Yeah, it sure is. | -这事可大了 -是啊 |
[47:21] | I should get to the White House. | 我得去白宫了 |
[47:23] | Lock the door on the way out? | 出去时记得锁门 |
[47:41] | The Israelis. | 以色列人 |
[47:43] | I know, I’ve been watching the news all night. | 我知道 我整晚都在看新闻 |
[47:46] | We should get to the Situation Room. | 该去战况室了 |
[47:48] | Let me finish this first. I’ll be right down. | 我先写完 马上下去 |
[47:50] | All right, I’ll see you down there. | 好 在那儿见 |
[48:46] | 尼克斯先生 夫人 我怀着悲痛的心情通知你们 10月18日周日 你们的儿子在演练中不幸丧生 我的悲痛无以言表… 弗兰西斯·J·安德伍德 | |
[48:54] | 对于每一位美国总统来说 下达命令派出特种部队执行危险任务 都是一种赌博 在战场上 没有任何任务能够保证百分百成功 美军历史上有多次特殊任务惨败的教训 在讨论是否派出特种部队猎杀本·拉登时 经验丰富的前国防部长盖茨建议采取轰炸的方式 而不是派兵突袭 奥巴马最后决定派出最精良的海豹特工六队 但是出发前白宫和五角大楼都没有百分百的成功把握 幸运的是 虽然行动中美军损失了一架直升机 但是这次行动还是非常成功的 奥巴马的冒险也得到了政治上的巨大回报 在2012年的大选中 奥巴马一直拿猎杀拉登的行动 来证明自己在国家安全事务上卓有成效 | |
[49:19] | 但是白宫战况室里发出的命令 也有很多没有获得预期的成功 近来中东极端恐怖组织杀害了多名美国人质 悲剧发生后 美国军方向媒体吐露 奥巴马曾经下令特种部队对人质进行营救 但是由于情报等原因 营救行动均未成功 |