时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | He is a classless, graceless, shameless barbarian. | 他是个没有格调 没有风度 没有羞耻的蛮人 |
[01:50] | What he did to you, Elizabeth, it was disgusting. | 他那么对你 伊丽莎白 简直恶心 |
[01:53] | – Awful. – Just vile. | -可怕 -太过分了 |
[01:55] | – Can you pass the plate of… – Yeah. | -能递给我那盘… -好 |
[01:57] | But why didn’t you tell us? | 可你为什么没告诉我们 |
[01:59] | The thought of you fighting this alone, all those years… | 一想到那么多年来 你一个人抵抗病魔 |
[02:02] | I didn’t want pity. | 我不希望人可怜 |
[02:03] | Is it true that they were arguing? | 他们真的吵架了吗 |
[02:05] | No, she came down here to be with me. | 不 她是南下来陪我的 |
[02:09] | Of course, we didn’t expect | 当然 我们没想到 |
[02:10] | that it was gonna be made a public display. | 这事会被当众说出去 |
[02:12] | I guess he thought that was the best way to dispel the rumors. | 他大概觉得那样最能打消传言吧 |
[02:17] | That man does not deserve to be president. | 那人不配当总统 |
[02:19] | I’ve never wanted to speak ill of him, Elizabeth, | 我一向不愿说他坏话 伊丽莎白 |
[02:22] | but when I think of the way he’s treated you and Claire… | 但我一想到他是怎么对待你和克莱尔的 |
[02:25] | Oh, stop now. He is still her son-in-law. | 行了 他还是她的女婿呢 |
[02:27] | No, Bar’s right. | 不 芭说得对 |
[02:29] | He doesn’t deserve to be president. | 他不配当总统 |
[02:33] | You could… all help me, actually. | 你们…其实都可以帮我 |
[02:36] | – Anything. – Just say the com.funword.word. | -什么都行 -随你说 |
[02:39] | Heather Dunbar. | 希瑟·邓巴 |
[02:42] | We should be supporting her. | 我们该支持她 |
[02:45] | With our checkbooks. | 用我们的支票支持 |
[02:47] | You really want him to lose? | 你真心希望他输吗 |
[02:49] | When he loses, Claire can begin her own career… | 等他输了 克莱尔就能开启自己的事业了 |
[02:54] | which is far more important to me. | 这对我来说更加重要 |
[02:58] | I don’t know if we can really make a difference, but… | 我不知道我们是不是能起到作用 但是 |
[03:00] | I’d rather do more than just sit around and bad-mouth him. | 我想做点比坐在这儿说他坏话更实际的事 |
[03:04] | So, we just write a check? | 那么 我们就写张支票吗 |
[03:06] | Now, Francis can’t know. | 不能让弗兰西斯知道 |
[03:09] | I mean, our donations will have to be… once removed. | 我们的捐助得…曲线救国 |
[03:19] | That amendment has stalled for years. | 那项修正案已经拖延多年了 |
[03:21] | Because we didn’t have someone in Veterans Affairs. | 因为我们在退休军人事务处没人 |
[03:23] | It isn’t a veterans issue. It’s public health. | 这不是退休军人问题 是公共卫生问题 |
[03:25] | That’s not my specialty. | 这不是我的强项 |
[03:26] | Wait, you’re telling me | 等等 你是说 |
[03:27] | you don’t know anyone who’s had breast cancer? | 你不认识任何得过乳腺癌的人吗 |
[03:30] | I mean in terms of legislation. | 我是指立法方面 |
[03:32] | Fifty percent more. | 多50% |
[03:34] | That’s how many more black women | 黑人女性患乳腺癌后 |
[03:35] | die of breast cancer than white women. | 死亡率比白人女性高50% |
[03:37] | In our district, it’s higher than the murder rate. | 在我们选区 比率高于谋杀率 |
[03:41] | Help us get this clinic. | 帮我们拿下诊所 |
[03:43] | I don’t deny that it’s an important issue, | 我并不否认这一问题的重要性 |
[03:45] | but I have to pick and choose what I support. | 但我得选好自己支持什么 |
[03:47] | You’re in a tight race back home, Congresswoman. | 你在家乡的竞选选情严峻 议员女士 |
[03:51] | We’ll set up a super PAC. | 我们可以建立超级政治行动委员会 |
[03:53] | Three million dollars. | 三百万美元 |
[03:56] | You did this without talking to me? | 你没跟我谈就这么做了 |
[03:58] | Claire and I spoke at length, Mother. | 克莱尔和我好好谈过了 母亲 |
[04:00] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[04:02] | You’re calling the First Lady by her given name, now? | 你对第一夫人都直呼其名了啊 |
[04:04] | Well, and I would hope you would, too, Congresswoman. | 希望你也可以如此 议员女士 |
[04:07] | You went behind my back, Mrs. Underwood. | 你背着我行动 安德伍德夫人 |
[04:09] | I’m not asking for a full endorsement. | 我不是求你全力支持我 |
[04:13] | I’m just asking for your blessing on Celia delaying her run. | 我只是求你允许西莉娅延迟竞选 |
[04:17] | And of course, a promise to not campaign against me. | 当然 也保证不会跟我竞争 |
[04:21] | Jackie Sharp’s big on Dunbar. | 杰姬·夏普很支持邓巴 |
[04:24] | Why would she help you? | 她为什么要帮你 |
[04:25] | This money isn’t directly linked to us. | 这笔钱跟我们不直接挂钩 |
[04:27] | You mean the president’s comfortable | 你是说总统乐意 |
[04:29] | putting money in Jackie’s war chest? | 给杰姬送竞选经费吗 |
[04:32] | He is, but we have to keep this quiet. | 是的 但我们得保密 |
[04:35] | There can’t be any communication between your office and his. | 你们两个办公室之间绝对不能有联络 |
[04:43] | – Speech? – Seth put in your latest edits. | -讲话 -赛斯把最新的改动加进去了 |
[04:46] | Once you approve, we’ll send it to the teleprompters. | 等您批准了 我们就拿给提词器的人 |
[04:48] | – Has she arrived yet? – A few minutes ago. | -她到了吗 -几分钟前刚到 |
[04:53] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[04:56] | If Jackie gets cold feet, we can’t leave her any choice. | 如果杰姬退缩 我们不能给她留后路 |
[04:59] | I’m already on top of that. | 我已经在处理了 |
[05:02] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[05:04] | They always use the same hotel. | 他们总去同一家酒店 |
[05:05] | I’ve got a guy set up across the street. | 我找人在街对面守着了 |
[05:08] | I’m assuming you’re being careful. | 你会小心行事吧 |
[05:11] | I’m not just a tech outfit. I can go old school, too. | 我不是单纯的技术员 我也会老法子 |
[05:14] | Ma’am? We have lunch prepared for you. | 女士 我们为您备好了午餐 |
[05:21] | This is impressive. | 真是气派 |
[05:24] | Well, soak it up while you can. We won’t be here long. | 趁现在好好瞻仰一下吧 我们一会儿就走 |
[05:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[05:57] | 今晚戴我母亲的耳环 欢迎回来 弗兰西斯 | |
[06:26] | Anatoly Rostropov. His empire’s worth 30 billion. | 阿纳托利·罗斯卓波夫 他的帝国价值300亿 |
[06:30] | Petrov had him killed last night. | 佩特罗夫昨晚叫人杀了他 |
[06:32] | Stanislav Ustravich, | 史坦尼斯拉夫·乌斯特拉维奇 |
[06:33] | founder of Turkas Oil. | 特卡斯石油的创始人 |
[06:35] | Found dead early this morning. | 今早早些时候被发现身亡 |
[06:36] | Igor Milkin, media tycoon worth 24 billion. | 伊戈尔·米尔金 媒体大亨 身价240亿 |
[06:40] | Very outspoken against Petrov | 被政府没收了 |
[06:41] | after the government seized his TV stations and newspapers. | 电视台和报社后一直公开抨击佩特罗夫 |
[06:44] | His private plane landed in Bangor, Maine, two hours ago. | 两小时前 他的私人飞机在缅因州班格尔降落 |
[06:47] | We’ve got him quarantined on the tarmac. | 我们在停机坪上隔离了他 |
[06:49] | He’s seeking political asylum. Says he’s in fear for his life. | 他寻求政治庇护 说担心自己有生命危险 |
[06:53] | We believe they’ve been formulating a plan to unseat Petrov. | 我们认为他们一直在密谋推翻佩特罗夫 |
[06:56] | Brutus, Cassius, and the one that got away. | 布鲁特斯 卡西乌斯 还有那个逃脱的家伙[刺杀凯撒] |
[07:00] | Moscow’s adamant we send him back immediately. | 莫斯科坚决要我们马上把他送回去 |
[07:02] | Then send him back. | 那就送他回去 |
[07:03] | I don’t want the State of the Union | 我不希望国情咨文被 |
[07:04] | overshadowed by some asylum dispute. | 庇护纠纷盖过风头 |
[07:06] | He’s Petrov’s problem, not ours. | 他是佩特罗夫的麻烦 不关我们的事 |
[07:07] | Legally, sir, | 从法律上讲 先生 |
[07:08] | we are obligated to process his asylum request. | 我们有义务处理他的庇护请求 |
[07:11] | – Don’t tell me the press knows he’s here. – No, sir. | -媒体不是已经知道了吧 -不 先生 |
[07:13] | We jammed communications on his plane | 他们一进入美国领空 |
[07:15] | as soon as it entered U.S. airspace. | 我们就屏蔽了他飞机的通讯 |
[07:16] | Then we don’t have a problem, do we? | 那不就没有问题了吗 |
[07:18] | It’s likely he’ll be killed if we send him back. | 如果我们送他回去 他很可能会被杀 |
[07:20] | So be it. He tried to slay a dragon and he missed the mark. | 那又如何 他想屠龙 又没打中 |
[07:22] | Now he’s gotta face the fire. | 现在他得面对怒火了 |
[07:23] | Our fear is more killings, more company seizures. | 我们担心会发生更多杀戮 更多公司被查抄 |
[07:26] | That leads to a run on the banks, | 会导致银行挤兑 |
[07:27] | collapse of the ruble, default on debts. | 卢布崩溃 债务违约 |
[07:29] | And we already know | 我们已经知道 |
[07:30] | he’s been back-channeling about a bailout | 他一直在跟国际货币基金组织暗中联络 |
[07:32] | with the IMF. | 讨论救市计划 |
[07:33] | Well, if you have a proposal to make, then make it quickly. | 你如果有提议 就快点说 |
[07:35] | – I have a speech to prep for. – Yes, sir. | -我还得准备讲话呢 -是 先生 |
[07:38] | Last year you wore the taupe, so maybe this is too similar? | 去年您穿的是灰褐色 或许这件太像了 |
[07:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[07:50] | I was able to get Mrs. Hale on the phone. | 我接通了黑尔太太的电话 |
[07:53] | Oh, great. Uh, could you excuse me for a moment? | 太好了 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[08:02] | – Mother? – You doing okay, Mrs. Hale? | -母亲 -您没事吧 黑尔太太 |
[08:04] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[08:06] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[08:11] | I’m treating myself to a pedicure. | 我奖励自己做美甲呢 |
[08:14] | Nobody can hear me. | 没人能听到我 |
[08:17] | You wanted to talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[08:19] | Yes, I wanted to thank you, for all of your help. | 是的 我想感谢你 感谢你的帮助 |
[08:22] | Uh, it looks like the congresswoman is leaning toward a yes. | 看来议员女士倾向于同意了 |
[08:25] | You know, I was thinking, when you run, | 我在想 等你竞选时 |
[08:28] | you should use your maiden name instead. | 你该用你的娘家姓 |
[08:31] | Mother, I couldn’t do that. It would look bad. | 母亲 我不能那么做 面子上过不去 |
[08:35] | Well, then how about if you… | 那可不可以… |
[08:38] | if you use Claire Hale-Underwood? | 叫克莱尔·黑尔-安德伍德 |
[08:41] | That has a nice ring to it. | 这听上去挺不错的 |
[08:44] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[08:45] | – Have you seen him yet? – No, not yet. | -你见他了吗 -还没 |
[08:50] | What are you gonna wear tonight? | 你今晚打算穿什么 |
[08:51] | I was just deciding that now, actually. | 其实我正在考虑呢 |
[08:53] | Something dark, I hope. | 希望是件深色的 |
[08:56] | Well, it’s between black and ivory, and to tell you the truth, | 要么是黑色 要么是象牙白 老实说 |
[08:59] | this ivory is so beautiful– | 象牙白这件美极了 |
[09:00] | Oh, for God’s sakes, don’t wear ivory. | 老天爷 别穿象牙白 |
[09:03] | Even with your figure, | 就算是你那样的身材 |
[09:04] | it’ll accentuate all the wrong places. | 也只会突出各种不该突出的地方 |
[09:15] | Are you going to watch the speech? | 你会看讲话吗 |
[09:17] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[09:18] | Yes, I’m gonna… | 嗯 我… |
[09:20] | I’m gonna have Michael put a TV in the bedroom. | 我会让迈克尔在卧室里摆台电视 |
[09:24] | Mrs. Underwood, the president is ready for you. | 安德伍德夫人 总统在等您了 |
[09:27] | I’ll be right out. | 我就出去 |
[09:29] | Mother, I have to go. | 母亲 我得挂了 |
[09:31] | Yes, I– Of course. I’m sure you must be very busy. | 嗯 当然 你肯定很忙 |
[09:34] | I’ll see you when I get home? | 回家见 |
[09:36] | If I’m asleep… | 如果我睡了 |
[09:38] | Then I’ll see you in the morning. | 那我们早上见 |
[09:41] | Goodbye, Mother. | 再见 母亲 |
[09:43] | Bye. Wear the black! | 再见 穿黑的那件 |
[09:52] | I don’t want even the slightest chance this gets out. | 这事绝不能泄露出去 |
[09:54] | We set up a perimeter. And we’ll cover the tail number. | 我们设了警戒线 机尾号也会遮住 |
[09:57] | Good. Set up a call with Petrov, for after the speech. | 很好 跟佩特罗夫约好讲话后通话 |
[09:59] | It’ll be 5:00 a.m. in Moscow. | 那时莫斯科是凌晨五点 |
[10:01] | Oh, I guarantee he’ll be watching. | 他肯定会看的 |
[10:03] | Sir? I think you should take this. | 先生 您得接一下 |
[10:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[10:10] | Hello, Congresswoman. | 你好 议员女士 |
[10:24] | Sorry for the delay. Please sit down. | 抱歉来晚了 请坐 |
[10:28] | Did you get the earrings? | 你收到耳环了吗 |
[10:30] | I did. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[10:31] | My mother’s. Two-carat diamonds. | 我母亲的 两克拉钻石 |
[10:33] | For tonight. | 今晚戴吧 |
[10:34] | There’s nothing quite like diamond earrings. | 没什么比得上钻石耳环了 |
[10:35] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[10:38] | Uh, this year, we’re handling the arrival a bit differently. | 今年 我们要改变一下出场方式 |
[10:41] | You’ll be escorted to the rotunda for a photo op with the leadership | 您将先被护送去圆形大厅与领导层合影 |
[10:44] | before going to the holding room. | 然后再去等候室 |
[10:46] | I don’t need to go to the holding room. | 我不需要去等候室 |
[10:47] | You can take me directly to the gallery. | 你直接带我去大厅吧 |
[10:49] | Yes, that’s fine. Whatever the First Lady prefers. | 没关系 都听第一夫人的 |
[10:52] | And we’ll need two separate motorcades after. | 之后我们需要分两个车队 |
[10:54] | I’ll be going straight to the airport. | 我要直接去机场 |
[10:56] | – Two motorcades, then. – Yes, sir. | -那就两个车队 -是 先生 |
[10:59] | I’d like to brief you on the list of special guests attending– | 我想向你们汇报一下特别来宾名单 |
[11:01] | This all seems pretty straightforward. | 看上去没什么问题 |
[11:03] | I’m good if you are. | 如果你觉得没问题我也没问题 |
[11:04] | Yes, I’m fine. Thank you so very much. | 嗯 没问题 多谢你了 |
[11:11] | Do you have a moment? | 你有空吗 |
[11:16] | How’s Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白怎么样了 |
[11:18] | She sends her regards. | 她让我代她问好 |
[11:19] | I’ll bet she does. | 当然了 |
[11:21] | And the campaign? | 竞选呢 |
[11:23] | Still exploring viability. | 还在试探 |
[11:26] | Doris isn’t on board yet? | 桃瑞丝还没答应吗 |
[11:27] | Uh, we’ll see. | 回头就知道了 |
[11:29] | What have you offered her? | 你给了她什么 |
[11:32] | Well, I want to put together a solid campaign strategy with LeAnn | 我想先跟莉安策划一个稳妥的竞选策略 |
[11:35] | before engaging her again. | 再跟她二次接触 |
[11:37] | Well, if you need my help, let me know. | 如果你需要我帮忙 就告诉我 |
[11:39] | She and I were very close when I was whip. | 我当党鞭时 我们关系很好 |
[11:41] | – You’ve got a lot on your plate. – No, it’s no trouble at all. | -你的事够多了 -不麻烦的 |
[11:44] | I’ll let you know. | 我再找你吧 |
[11:46] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[12:03] | You ready to prep, sir? | 可以开始准备了吗 先生 |
[12:04] | I need to make some changes. | 我要做些改动 |
[12:06] | I’ll call the speech writers. | 我去叫讲稿撰写人 |
[12:07] | No, I wanna do these myself. And track down Calista. | 不用 我自己来 去把克丽丝塔找来 |
[12:10] | We have to make room for one more guest. | 我们还得再加一名宾客 |
[12:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[12:39] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[12:41] | I’m having it removed. | 我要把文身洗掉 |
[12:45] | Well, that’s too bad. I liked it. | 太可惜了 我挺喜欢呢 |
[12:48] | Hmm, time to move on. | 该向前看了 |
[12:50] | From what? | 你想放下什么 |
[12:53] | From the me that needed a tattoo. | 需要文身的我 |
[12:56] | I don’t have much time. | 我没多少时间 |
[12:58] | When do you have to be at the Capitol? | 你什么时候得去国会大厦 |
[13:01] | Less than an hour. | 不到一小时后 |
[13:04] | – Whiskey or vodka? – Vodka. | -威士忌还是伏特加 -伏特加 |
[13:09] | How well do you know Doris Jones? | 你对桃瑞丝·琼斯有多了解 |
[13:13] | Oh, uh, met her a few times. I don’t know her that well, though. | 见过她几次 不怎么了解 |
[13:17] | – Why? – Her daughter, Celia, | -怎么 -她女儿 西莉娅 |
[13:18] | wants me to help them get appropriations | 希望我帮他们弄到拨款 |
[13:20] | for a breast cancer clinic. | 筹建一家乳腺癌诊所 |
[13:22] | In return, they want to pad my campaign with Texas money. | 作为回报 他们愿用德州的钱资助我的竞选 |
[13:26] | – How much? – Three million. | -多少 -三百万 |
[13:28] | To start. | 可能还不止 |
[13:30] | Her district doesn’t have that kind of money. | 她的选区才没那么多钱 |
[13:32] | Celia says they’re courting donors from outside the 30th. | 西莉娅说他们的捐助人是30区以外的 |
[13:35] | But one of my aides | 但我一个助手 |
[13:36] | heard that Claire Underwood and LeAnn Harvey | 听说克莱尔·安德伍德和莉安·哈维 |
[13:39] | were in Jones’ office today. | 今天去了琼斯的办公室 |
[13:44] | LeAnn’s someone I know. | 莉安我认识 |
[13:48] | Glendon Hill was courting her a few years ago. | 格兰顿-希尔几年前想把她挖来 |
[13:51] | Did she turn you down? | 她拒绝了你吗 |
[13:53] | We couldn’t afford her. | 我们请不起她 |
[13:56] | Look, I know you’re out of the game, but this is a lot of money. | 我知道你已经金盆洗手了 但这笔钱不是小数 |
[13:59] | If it’s legit, it could really help me. But if it’s not, I– | 如果是真 能帮我大忙 如果不是… |
[14:02] | I’ll talk to LeAnn and see what I can find out. | 我去跟莉安谈谈 看能问出什么来 |
[14:06] | Here. | 给 |
[14:09] | I want to taste you first. | 我想先尝你 |
[15:09] | This is a special report. | 下面是特别报道 |
[15:11] | President Francis Underwood’s State of the Union address | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德总统向国会联席会议 |
[15:13] | to a joint session of Congress. | 发表国情咨文讲话 |
[15:17] | Tonight the eyes of the world are on Washington. | 今晚 世界的眼睛都盯着华盛顿 |
[15:20] | President Underwood will take the stage in just a few minutes… | 安德伍德总统几分钟后就将上台 |
[15:25] | Take the food away. | 把食物拿走 |
[15:26] | You didn’t eat your lunch, Mrs. Hale. | 您午饭就没吃 黑尔太太 |
[15:28] | Yeah, well, I didn’t feel well. | 我不舒服 |
[15:30] | Then you really should eat dinner. Your medication– | 那您就更该吃点晚饭了 您的药 |
[15:32] | Please don’t make me ask you again, Michael. | 别让我再说一遍了 迈克尔 |
[15:34] | Just take it away. The smell of it is making me ill. | 拿走 这味儿熏得我难受 |
[15:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[15:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, the First Lady of the United States. | 女士们先生们 美国第一夫人 |
[16:03] | – Celia. – Thank you so much for arranging this. | -西莉娅 -谢谢你的安排 |
[16:06] | It’s a big honor to be sitting next to you. | 能坐在你旁边太荣幸了 |
[16:24] | Mr. Speaker, the President of the United States. | 议长先生 有请美国总统 |
[17:09] | Interesting place to watch the SOTU. | 在这里看国情咨文真有意思 |
[17:12] | It’s more fun this way. You know, hanging with the hoi polloi. | 这样更好玩 跟人民大众在一起 |
[17:17] | So, what brings you to D.C.? | 你为什么来华府 |
[17:19] | Well, all of Congress in town, it’s good for hustling work. | 国会都到齐了 适合揽活儿干 |
[17:22] | Since when do you hustle? You turn people away. | 你什么时候揽过活儿 你从来都是拒绝别人 |
[17:25] | How’d you know I was in town? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[17:27] | I might be retired, but I still have my ear to the ground. | 我虽然退休了 但还是眼观六路耳听八方 |
[17:30] | So that’s true? The great Remy Danton has hung up his jersey? | 是真的喽 伟大的雷米·丹顿解甲归田了 |
[17:35] | I’ve never felt better. | 我从未这么痛快过 |
[17:37] | – Don’t tell me this is a social visit. – No. | -你不是来跟我寒暄的吧 -不是 |
[17:40] | – Well, if it isn’t business… – It’s business. | -如果不是为公事 -是公事 |
[17:42] | – Members of Congress… – Okay. | -各位国会议员 -好吧 |
[17:44] | – …I have the high privilege… – So… | -我十分荣幸 -那么 |
[17:45] | – Oh, hold on. The show is starting. – …of presenting to you, | -等等 节目开始了 -为各位请出 |
[17:48] | the President of the United States. | 美国总统 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:07] | Thank you. Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, | 谢谢 议长先生 副总统先生 |
[18:11] | members of Congress, my fellow Americans. | 各位国会议员 我的美国同胞们 |
[18:15] | One year ago, | 一年前 |
[18:16] | when I gave this address for the first time, | 我第一次做这番讲话 |
[18:20] | it was during a very different period for our country. | 当时我国处于完全不同的一个时期 |
[18:24] | Our nation was recovering from a political scandal | 我国正在从一起政治丑闻和 |
[18:27] | and a trade crisis with China. | 与中国的贸易危机中走出来 |
[18:30] | Before you stood a president no one had elected. | 而你们面前的 是一位未经过选举的总统 |
[18:34] | But that same man stands before you now, | 但现在 那个人依然站在你们面前 |
[18:37] | and the darkness is behind us. | 而黑暗时期已经过去 |
[18:39] | The state of the union is bright, and getting brighter. | 国家现在情势大好 前途愈发光明 |
[18:51] | We’ve had our challenges, yes. | 我们遭遇过挑战 没错 |
[18:53] | Particularly with Russia. | 尤其是跟俄罗斯 |
[18:55] | There were some tense moments, to be sure, | 的确有些很紧张的时刻 |
[18:57] | and yet we overcame those tensions. | 但我们还是克服了那些紧张 |
[19:00] | President Petrov let us continue to build trust | 佩特罗夫总统让我们继续建立信任 |
[19:04] | and show that we’ve learned from our experiences last year. | 并表现出我们已从去年的经历中吸取了教训 |
[19:08] | And I’d personally like to acknowledge the First Lady, | 我个人想感谢第一夫人 |
[19:10] | who led the way in repairing those burned bridges. | 她为修复两国关系带了路 |
[19:22] | She’s getting more applause than the president. | 她得到的掌声比总统还多 |
[19:25] | Good for you, isn’t it? | 对你是好事吧 |
[19:28] | Quite a high-profile client. | 好厉害的客户 |
[19:30] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[19:32] | Just a guess. | 只是一猜 |
[19:33] | No, you guessed wrong. | 不 你猜错了 |
[19:38] | So what do you know about big Texas donors… | 你知道有财大气粗的德州捐助人 |
[19:41] | who care enough about a poor Dallas district | 就为了达拉斯一个穷选区 |
[19:43] | to donate money to a campaign in California? | 会给加州的竞选捐钱吗 |
[19:46] | That went right over my head. | 我没听说过 |
[19:48] | First Lady was in Dallas. You were in Dallas. | 第一夫人去了达拉斯 你当时也在那儿 |
[19:52] | The First Lady is here. | 第一夫人来了这儿 |
[19:53] | Now you’re here. | 你也来了 |
[19:55] | I think you have far too much time on your hands, Remy. | 我觉得你是太闲了 雷米 |
[19:59] | Your fingerprints are all over this money. | 这笔钱上到处是你的痕迹 |
[20:09] | You’re working for Jackie Sharp now? | 你现在为杰姬·夏普工作了 |
[20:12] | No. Just friends. | 不 只是朋友 |
[20:16] | – Just friends, huh? – Yeah. | -只是朋友吗 -嗯 |
[20:21] | I think your fingerprints are all over her. | 我觉得她身上也到处是你的痕迹 |
[20:27] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[20:30] | You don’t poke around in my shit… | 你别来刺探我的事 |
[20:34] | and I won’t poke around in yours. | 我就不去刺探你的 |
[20:37] | It was good to see you, Remy. Don’t get too soft in retirement. | 见到你很高兴 雷米 别退休就变怂了 |
[20:44] | Now, it’s considered uncouth | 一般来说 |
[20:45] | for a president who’s in the midst of a campaign, | 正在进行竞选的总统 |
[20:47] | to talk directly about the upcoming election, but tonight, | 不该直接谈论即将到来的竞选 但今晚 |
[20:51] | I feel compelled. | 我觉得我必须谈 |
[20:52] | Because the votes our electorate casts | 因为我们选民即将在 |
[20:55] | during the current primaries and the general election in November | 目前的初选和11月的大选中投的票 |
[20:59] | will have a profound impact on everyone in this room. | 将对在座的各位有深远的影响 |
[21:03] | Some of us, myself included, may find ourselves out of a job. | 有些人 包括我 可能将失业 |
[21:09] | If we want to keep our jobs, | 如果我们想保住工作 |
[21:11] | we have to listen to the American people. | 我们就得聆听美国民众的声音 |
[21:13] | We have to work harder! We have to deliver! | 我们就得更加努力 说到做到 |
[21:21] | Just like Doris Jones. | 就像桃瑞丝·琼斯 |
[21:24] | She has kept her job in Congress for 34 years | 她已经在国会任职了34年 |
[21:28] | because she never relented in the face of adversity. | 因为她从未向逆境低过头 |
[21:32] | In fact, just today, she called me about a breast cancer clinic | 事实上 就在今天 她还为一家她已经争取了 |
[21:36] | she has been fighting for over the past decade. | 十年的乳腺癌诊所给我打了电话 |
[21:39] | Now, her plan is bold. | 她的计划很大胆 |
[21:41] | A VA hospital expansion open to the general public, | 将退伍军人医院扩张 向普通民众开放 |
[21:45] | financed by federal money. | 由联邦资金资助 |
[21:46] | A bold plan that will significantly increase successful diagnoses | 这一大胆计划能通过科普 筛查 |
[21:51] | and treatment through education, screenings, and affordable care. | 和可负担医保 大幅提升确诊和治疗的成功率 |
[22:02] | Now, she’s gotten resistance, time and again… | 她一次次遭遇阻力 |
[22:05] | from the Veterans Affairs administration, | 来自退伍军人事务处的阻力 |
[22:08] | from her colleagues in Congress… | 来自她国会同事的阻力 |
[22:10] | – Can you turn it up a bit? – …from those who don’t want to see | -能调大声点吗 -来自那些不希望 |
[22:12] | government funds going to Planned Parenthood. | 政府给计划生育组织拨款的人 |
[22:15] | And yet, when she called me today, | 但是 她今天打给我时 |
[22:18] | she was just as passionate about this clinic | 她对建立这家诊所的热忱 |
[22:21] | as she was when she first brought it up to me ten years ago. | 一如十年前她第一次跟我提出时那般 |
[22:31] | Well, Doris, it worked. | 桃瑞丝 你成功了 |
[22:35] | I’ll be working with the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, | 我会跟退伍军人事务部长 |
[22:38] | HUD and the congressional leaders to get you that clinic. | 住房和城市发展部以及国会领袖合作帮你建立诊所 |
[22:42] | Because of you, we’ll save lives. | 因为你 我们将拯救生命 |
[22:58] | And that is exactly the sort of leadership the American people want. | 这正是美国人民想看到的领导 |
[23:02] | More leaders like Doris Jones. | 更多桃瑞丝·琼斯这样的领导人 |
[23:05] | And when she retires at the end of this term, | 等她本届任期结束退休时 |
[23:07] | I’m delighted to say that her daughter, Celia, | 我很高兴她女儿西莉娅 |
[23:10] | will run for the open seat | 将竞选缺职 |
[23:12] | to continue delivering just like her mother has. | 像她母亲那样 继续实现人民的愿望 |
[23:16] | No fucking way. | 不会吧 |
[23:22] | And I, for one, will support | 我本人会 |
[23:23] | your candidacy with everything I’ve got. | 百分百支持你的竞选 |
[23:25] | And I know Claire will, as well. | 我知道克莱尔也会的 |
[23:33] | Texans are tenacious. | 德州人百折不挠 |
[23:35] | I’m proud to be married to one, | 我很骄傲我娶了一位 |
[23:37] | and I’m proud to have served with one, | 我很骄傲曾与琼斯议员女士 |
[23:39] | like Congresswoman Jones. | 这样的德州人共事过 |
[23:40] | Thank you, Doris, for all your years of service, | 谢谢你 桃瑞丝 谢谢你多年的服务 |
[23:43] | and thank you, Celia, for picking up the mantle. | 也谢谢你 西莉娅 继承母亲的衣钵 |
[24:04] | Doris said her daughter spoke out of turn, | 桃瑞丝说是她女儿说话冒失 |
[24:06] | that she didn’t know about the deal she was brokering with Underwood. | 她对她和安德伍德协商的交易并不知情 |
[24:10] | Did you connect with LeAnn? | 你跟莉安联络上了吗 |
[24:14] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[24:16] | She said she couldn’t meet until tomorrow. | 她说她得明天才能见我 |
[24:18] | Well, I guess there’s no point now, anyway. | 现在也没必要了 |
[24:20] | If the White House is orchestrating the funding, | 如果是白宫在准备筹款 |
[24:22] | Underwood’s not gonna want my help. | 安德伍德肯定不需要我帮忙 |
[24:24] | Fuck! I really could’ve used that money. | 该死 那笔钱本来能帮大忙的 |
[24:26] | Well, when it looks too good to be true… | 如果看上去像天上掉馅饼 |
[24:29] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[24:31] | When am I gonna see you again? | 我什么时候能再见你 |
[24:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:38] | I’ve been… feeling a bit stir-crazy. | 我有点…闷得发疯 |
[24:43] | If I’m retired, I should probably travel some. | 如果我退休了 或许该出去走走 |
[24:46] | Well, you could travel to California. | 你可以去加州啊 |
[24:49] | I’ll be there more than here until November. | 11月之前 我会更多待在那边 |
[24:52] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[24:54] | Or don’t. | 不去也行 |
[24:57] | You know how to reach me. | 你知道怎么联系我 |
[25:19] | Do you think it was Remy? | 你觉得是雷米吗 |
[25:20] | Highly doubtful. I made it clear what we knew. | 不太可能 我让他知道我们知道了 |
[25:23] | He knows you have proof? | 他知道你有证据吗 |
[25:24] | He knows that I know. Not that I have proof. | 他知道我知道 不知道我有证据 |
[25:27] | Maybe we shouldn’t have played that card yet. | 或许我们不该这就把那张牌打出去 |
[25:29] | Remy was connecting the dots. | 雷米把事情都串起来了 |
[25:31] | I needed to put the brakes on him. | 我必须让他打住 |
[25:33] | Well, if it wasn’t him, | 如果不是他 |
[25:34] | Doris must’ve gone to Francis himself. | 那肯定是桃瑞丝自己去找了弗兰西斯 |
[25:36] | She saw an opening and– | 她看到了机会就… |
[25:37] | Ma’am, there’s been a change of plans. | 女士 计划有变 |
[25:39] | Uh, hold on. What change of plans? | 等等 什么计划有变 |
[25:42] | We’re taking you back to the White House. | 我们带您回白宫 |
[25:44] | No, we’re going to Andrews. | 不 我们得去安德鲁斯空军基地 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry, this is direct from the president. | 抱歉 这是总统的直接命令 |
[25:50] | This is not gonna be as difficult as it seems. | 这不会像看上去那么困难 |
[25:52] | Now, Terry’s gonna be in touch with Veteran Affairs | 泰瑞明天一早就跟退伍军人事务处 |
[25:54] | first thing tomorrow to draft an amendment. | 那边接触 起草修正案 |
[25:56] | And if the Republicans give us any resistance in committee, | 如果共和党在委员会那里给我们阻力 |
[25:59] | I’ll start making calls. | 我就开始打电话找人 |
[26:00] | No reason why this can’t get to the floor | 本轮会议结束之前 |
[26:01] | before the end of the session. | 完全可以呈递国会 |
[26:03] | Well, thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[26:05] | Thank yourself. You played this well. | 谢你自己 你这手玩得漂亮 |
[26:08] | How did you play it? | 你怎么玩的 |
[26:09] | Well, now, that’s our little secret, isn’t it? | 那是我们的小秘密了 |
[26:12] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[26:13] | Uh, Mr. President, I got this. | 总统先生 我来吧 |
[26:23] | Oh, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[26:25] | Didn’t the president make the most wonderful speech? | 总统的讲话多棒啊 |
[26:28] | Oh, he certainly did. | 是啊 |
[26:31] | And I thank you for convincing the president | 多谢你说服总统 |
[26:34] | to mention Celia in his remarks. | 在讲话中提到西莉娅 |
[26:36] | Well, it was my pleasure. | 不客气 |
[26:39] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[26:41] | Good night, Claire. | 晚安 克莱尔 |
[27:10] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[27:12] | I showed up. | 我来了 |
[27:13] | And used that opportunity to undermine the campaign. | 却利用这个机会给我的竞选拆台 |
[27:16] | Why didn’t you just ask me? | 你为什么不问我 |
[27:17] | If you needed the clinic to convince Doris– | 如果你需要用诊所打动桃瑞丝 |
[27:18] | You don’t want me to run, Francis. | 你根本不希望我竞选 弗兰西斯 |
[27:20] | That’s right, I don’t. But we’d reached an understanding. | 是的 我不希望 但我们已经达成谅解了 |
[27:24] | I think you said what you wanted me to hear. | 我觉得你就是说了些讨好我的话 |
[27:26] | Well, then you misread me. | 那你误解我了 |
[27:30] | I am looking out for myself. Just like you are. | 我是在替自己着想 你也一样 |
[27:33] | And where did that get you, | 你为自己着想 |
[27:34] | looking out for yourself instead of looking out for us? | 而不是为我们两人着想的下场又如何 |
[27:38] | The 30th is dead now. You know that. | 30选区现在没希望了 你明白的 |
[27:40] | You think I’m giving up? | 你觉得我会放弃吗 |
[27:42] | What, you’re gonna run against the Joneses? | 怎么 你要跟琼斯母女竞争吗 |
[27:43] | You’ll make a fool of yourself, Claire. | 你会出丑的 克莱尔 |
[27:45] | The odds were against you even with their blessing. | 即便他们支持你 你的胜算都不大 |
[27:47] | Now, I hoped you’d reach that conclusion on your own. | 我本希望你自己能明白 |
[27:49] | But instead, you lied to me. | 但你却对我撒谎 |
[27:54] | Now, I can’t force you to see reason. | 我没法逼你想通道理 |
[27:58] | But I will not allow you to become dangerous. | 但我不允许你成为隐患 |
[28:14] | I’ll take one. | 我也来一杯 |
[28:21] | Take mine. | 喝我的吧 |
[28:28] | Claire, look… | 克莱尔 听我说 |
[28:30] | When I win the general, then we can concentrate | 我赢下大选后 我们就可以专注于 |
[28:33] | on a Senate seat for you in Texas. | 为你在德州赢得参议员席位 |
[28:36] | You don’t want to be in the House, anyway. | 你反正也不会想待在众议院 |
[28:39] | And neither of us could have predicted a Heather Dunbar, | 我们两人都没想到会出现希瑟·邓巴 |
[28:42] | or how formidable she’d be. | 那么厉害的对手 |
[28:44] | We are fighting for our lives here. | 我们现在是在搏命 |
[28:47] | And when you run, you wanna do so from a position of strength. | 等你竞选 你会希望处于有利地位 |
[28:53] | It’s about timing. | 这是个时机问题 |
[29:00] | Maybe it’s too soon. Maybe you’re right. | 或许是太早了 或许你是对的 |
[29:05] | But I need to think. | 但我得想想 |
[29:08] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | I can’t do that here. | 我不能在这儿想 |
[29:11] | Back in Texas? | 回德州吗 |
[29:13] | I’m not sure how long I’ll need. | 我不确定我得想多久 |
[29:14] | Well, take as long as you want. | 需要多久都行 |
[29:19] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[29:20] | It’s late. You sure you don’t want to spend the night? | 已经挺晚了 你确定你不想留下过夜吗 |
[29:22] | – Well, Mother was expecting me. – All right. | -母亲还在等我回去 -好吧 |
[29:27] | I’ll walk myself out. You enjoy your drink. | 我自己出去 你继续喝吧 |
[29:55] | You know, there was a boy | 以前有个男孩 |
[29:56] | that lived down the street from me in Gaffney. | 就住在我加夫尼老家一个街区外的地方 |
[29:58] | About my age. His name was Walter Wryson. | 跟我年纪差不多 他叫沃特·莱森 |
[30:00] | He used to run away from home all the time and come to our house. | 他以前经常从家里跑出来 来我们家 |
[30:03] | Not for any good reason. | 并没什么充分的缘由 |
[30:05] | His daddy didn’t beat him. He had clothes on his back. | 他爸爸不打他 也不愁吃穿 |
[30:08] | The Wrysons had way more money than we did, | 莱森一家比我们有钱多了 |
[30:10] | but run away he would, | 但他还是要逃家 |
[30:11] | at least once a month and come straight to our place. | 每个月至少一次 直接跑来我们家 |
[30:13] | Now, usually, my mother would call his mother | 一般 我母亲会打给他母亲 |
[30:16] | and she’d come and fetch him. | 然后她就会来接他 |
[30:18] | But about the ninth or tenth time this happened, | 但到了第九第十次时 |
[30:21] | Walter ran outside, climbed up into a tree in our backyard, | 沃特跑到外面 爬上了我们后院的一棵树 |
[30:25] | and wouldn’t come down for nothing. | 无论如何不肯下来 |
[30:27] | Now, my mama said to his mama, | 我妈妈跟他妈妈说 |
[30:28] | “Why don’t you let us keep him for a while, | “你让他在我们这儿待会儿吧 |
[30:30] | until he feels like coming home?” | 直到他肯回家了” |
[30:33] | But man, oh, man, that boy was stubborn. | 但是 那小子可真是倔 |
[30:38] | Night came, and he was still up there. | 到了晚上 他还在树上 |
[30:40] | No food, no water… no toilet. | 不吃不喝 不拉屎 |
[30:44] | And just before I went to bed, | 我去睡觉之前 |
[30:45] | I looked out my window and I heard him crying. | 我往窗外看 听到了他的哭声 |
[30:48] | And I said, “Walter, why don’t you come on down?” | 我说 “沃特 你为什么不下来呢” |
[30:50] | And he just shook his head no. | 他就摇头 不肯 |
[30:54] | Well, the next morning, I woke up, I looked out the window | 第二天早晨 我醒来 往窗外一看 |
[30:56] | and Walter was still up in that tree. | 沃特还在树上 |
[30:59] | So after breakfast, I walked over with a plate of eggs… | 于是早饭之后 我拿着一盘鸡蛋过去 |
[31:03] | and I asked him if he wanted some. | 问他是否想来点 |
[31:05] | And again, he just shook his head. | 他又摇头 |
[31:08] | And I got angry. | 我生气了 |
[31:11] | That boy had a good house, a good family, | 那小子有个好房子 好家庭 |
[31:13] | the sort I would’ve killed for, | 我求之不得的那种 |
[31:15] | and he didn’t even realize it. | 他自己却不自知 |
[31:18] | So I went into the tool shed and I took out an ax. | 于是我去工具棚 拿来把斧子 |
[31:21] | And I said to Walter… | 我对沃特说 |
[31:23] | “You want to know what it’s really like to live at my house?” | “你想知道住在我家究竟是什么感觉吗” |
[31:26] | And I gave that tree a good whack. | 我一顿狂砍那棵树 |
[31:28] | And Walter cried out, but I kept on. | 沃特大喊 但我没停手 |
[31:30] | I mean, you’ve never heard | 你从没听过 |
[31:31] | screams like the one coming from Walter | 我砍树时 沃特发出的 |
[31:33] | as I chopped at that tree. | 那样的尖叫 |
[31:36] | He pissed his pants, | 他都尿裤子了 |
[31:37] | and it came raining down on the ground, | 淋了下来 |
[31:38] | but I didn’t pay it no mind. | 但我毫不在乎 |
[31:41] | I just kept whacking away. | 我还继续砍 |
[31:44] | Well… | 于是 |
[31:45] | it didn’t take long before Walter was on the ground | 没过多久沃特就下来了 |
[31:47] | and running back to his house. | 跑回了自己家 |
[31:49] | You see, all he needed was a little motivation. | 瞧 他不过就是需要点动力 |
[31:52] | So I’ll give Claire some time. | 所以我可以给克莱尔时间 |
[31:55] | But for her sake, | 但为了她好 |
[31:55] | I hope she comes out of her tree | 希望她能在我拿出斧子之前 |
[31:57] | before I have to bring out my ax. | 就从她的树上下来 |
[32:11] | He wants me to hold off for Senate. | 他要我等着竞选参议员 |
[32:14] | I told him I would think about it. | 我告诉他我会考虑的 |
[32:16] | – So it’s over? – Oh, no, it’s not over. | -那么结束了吗 -不 没结束 |
[32:20] | He endorsed Celia on national television. | 他在全国电视上表示支持西莉娅 |
[32:22] | Forget the 30th. | 别去想30选区了 |
[32:24] | We need to think bigger. This cycle. | 我们得往大想 就在本轮 |
[32:30] | Then we need to talk seriously about my compensation. | 那我们得好好谈谈我的酬金问题了 |
[32:39] | – He on? – Yes, sir. | -接通了吗 -是 先生 |
[32:49] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[32:50] | I’ll connect you now, sir. | 我这就给您接 先生 |
[32:52] | President Petrov, you are now on with the president. | 佩特罗夫总统 您现在在跟总统通话了 |
[32:54] | Good evening, Mr. President. | 晚上好 总统先生 |
[32:57] | Good morning, Mr. President. | 早上好 总统先生 |
[32:58] | Your speech was good. | 你的讲话很棒 |
[33:00] | Perhaps, a bit too… | 或许有点太… |
[33:02] | optimistic, hmm? | 乐观了 |
[33:03] | I meant what I said about Russia. | 我说的关于俄罗斯的话都是真心的 |
[33:05] | It’s just words. They mean very little. | 那只是空谈 没多大意义 |
[33:08] | I’m willing to back them up with action. | 我愿意用实际行动支持我的言论 |
[33:10] | First, we should talk about a bailout. | 首先 我们该谈谈救市计划 |
[33:12] | I’m willing to work with the IMF to get you what you need. | 我愿意跟国际货币基金组织合作 帮你拿到所需 |
[33:14] | And second, as a gesture of good faith, | 其次 作为示好 |
[33:17] | we’d like to return Igor Milkin to Russia. | 我们愿把伊戈尔·米尔金还给俄罗斯 |
[33:19] | You should’ve done so already. | 你早该送他回来了 |
[33:21] | I need your assurances he’ll get a trial. | 我需要你保证他会得到审判 |
[33:23] | – What do you care about Igor Milkin? – I don’t. | -你在乎伊戈尔·米尔金干吗 -我不在乎 |
[33:26] | You can send him to Siberia | 你就是把他送去西伯利亚 |
[33:27] | and let him die of black lung in a coal mine, for all I care. | 让他在矿井里死于黑肺病 我都不在乎 |
[33:30] | But I do care about your economy. | 但我在乎你的经济 |
[33:32] | You keep killing high-profile businessmen | 你继续这么杀害受瞩目的商人 |
[33:34] | and seizing their assets. | 查抄他们的财产 |
[33:35] | – That’s no– – You mean, traitors? | -那样不… -你是说叛徒吧 |
[33:38] | Look, I am aware that they were plotting a coup, | 听着 我知道他们在密谋造反 |
[33:40] | but that still doesn’t– | 但那还是不… |
[33:41] | Yes, because you orchestrated it. | 是的 因为是你策划的 |
[33:45] | – Excuse me? – Why else would Milkin fly to America? | -什么 -否则米尔金为什么要飞去美国 |
[33:47] | We had nothing to do with this. | 这事跟我们完全无关 |
[33:50] | You… you lied to me about the Jordan Valley, | 你…在约旦河谷的事上就跟我撒过谎 |
[33:53] | you lied to me about Michael Corrigan. | 你在迈克尔·科里根的事上跟我撒了谎 |
[33:56] | I am not trying to replace you, Viktor. | 我不是想要推翻你 维克多 |
[33:59] | I’m trying to help you. But you have to help me. | 我是想帮你 但你也得帮我 |
[34:01] | These threats of reducing your oil production, it won’t work. | 石油减产这样的威胁不会好使的 |
[34:04] | You think jacking up energy prices is gonna hurt us, | 你以为抬升能源价格会伤到我们 |
[34:07] | but it’s just extortion. | 但那只是敲诈 |
[34:09] | And I will not respond to extortion. | 我不会向敲诈低头的 |
[34:11] | Now, I’ll send your traitor back, | 我可以把你的叛徒送回去 |
[34:12] | but you’ve got to stop | 但你不能再 |
[34:13] | seizing companies and making people disappear. | 查抄公司 把人变没了 |
[34:16] | Igor Milkin is worse than a traitor. He’s an American puppet. | 伊戈尔·米尔金比叛徒还糟糕 他是美国的傀儡 |
[34:20] | Regime change, that’s extortion. | 改朝换代 那才是敲诈 |
[34:22] | Yes, but they acted on their own. You’re being paranoid. | 是啊 但那是他们自己的行为 你是多虑了 |
[34:25] | Send him back. No terms. | 送他回来 别开条件 |
[34:27] | We’re not going to get anywhere if you’re not willing to negotiate. | 你如果不肯谈判 我们不会有进展的 |
[34:30] | Well… | 那… |
[34:32] | then I believe we’re finished. | 我们没话可说了 |
[34:33] | And I believe you’re right. Thank you, Mr. President. | 是没什么可说了 谢谢 总统先生 |
[34:40] | Put Milkin in a secure location. He’s not going anywhere. | 把米尔金安置在安全地点 他哪都不能去 |
[34:49] | Mr. Milkin. | 米尔金先生 |
[34:51] | I need you to come with me. | 请你跟我来 |
[34:52] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[34:54] | A detainment facility. | 羁押设施 |
[34:56] | I’m not being deported, am I? | 我不是要被遣返吧 |
[34:57] | No, we’re going to process your asylum request. | 不 我们要处理你的庇护请求 |
[36:13] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[36:20] | If you wanna smoke, you should smoke. | 如果你想抽烟 就抽吧 |
[36:24] | I only wanted one drag. | 我就是想抽一口 |
[36:27] | He hated how you used to go down to the stables with your cigarettes. | 他讨厌你以前拿着烟去马厩 |
[36:33] | I didn’t realize he knew. | 我不知道他知道这事 |
[36:35] | He adored you. You got away with murder. | 他那么爱你 你杀人他都不会在乎 |
[36:41] | Did you wait up for me? | 你一直没睡等着我吗 |
[36:43] | No, it’s the medication. | 不 是药的关系 |
[36:45] | Keeps me tired all day, and then I’m up all night. | 让我整天都感觉疲惫 然后又整宿睡不着 |
[36:51] | I… I watched the speech. | 我…看了讲话 |
[36:55] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[36:57] | It’s late, Mother. Let’s talk in the morning. | 很晚了 母亲 我们早上再谈吧 |
[37:00] | By the way, those earrings are beautiful. I noticed ’em on TV. | 对了 耳环真漂亮 我在电视上注意到了 |
[37:07] | They’re Francis’ mother’s earrings. | 是弗兰西斯母亲的耳环 |
[37:09] | – They look like they’re over a carat. – Two carats. | -貌似不止一克拉 -两克拉 |
[37:12] | No doubt she stole them from someone. | 她肯定从谁那儿偷来的 |
[37:17] | The Underwoods never cease to amaze. | 安德伍德一家永远能让人吃惊 |
[37:20] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[37:23] | I’m going to need some money. | 我需要点钱 |
[37:26] | For the clinic? Isn’t– | 给诊所吗 不是… |
[37:27] | A million five for LeAnn and some on top of that. | 150万 给莉安 还额外再需要一点 |
[37:31] | Well, I thought your campaign was dead. | 我以为你的竞选没戏了 |
[37:34] | It is, but I still need her to work for me. | 是的 但我还是需要她为我工作 |
[37:36] | But, what for? I mean, I can’t ask my friends for money and– | 但做什么呢 我可以向我的朋友借钱 |
[37:40] | Our money. | 我们的钱 |
[37:45] | You mean my money. | 你是指我的钱 |
[37:49] | Don’t fight me on this. | 别跟我争 |
[37:50] | Daddy would’ve done it, no questions asked. | 爸爸会毫不犹豫地给我 |
[37:52] | Yes, well… I’m not as foolish as he was. | 是啊 我没他那么傻 |
[37:55] | Well, I’ll just have to sell the estate. | 那我只能卖掉地产了 |
[37:57] | You what? | 什么 |
[37:58] | The money is in the trust, but the land is in my name. | 钱在信托里 但地产是在我名下 |
[38:01] | – You wouldn’t dare. – Well, I’m asking for your help. | -你不会敢的 -我在求你帮忙 |
[38:04] | – If you refuse to give it– – Help? | -如果你不肯 -帮忙 |
[38:06] | You didn’t lift a finger to help me when I got sick. | 我生病时你可完全没帮过我 |
[38:10] | You didn’t tell me you were sick! | 你没告诉我你病了 |
[38:12] | Because you had turned your back on me! | 因为你已经背弃了我 |
[38:14] | Oh, you are such a disappointment. | 你是那么让人失望 |
[38:19] | You don’t want me to sell this house out from under you, but I will. | 你不希望我背着你卖掉房子 但我会的 |
[38:26] | I am the mother. | 我是你母亲 |
[38:28] | I am the mother! | 我是你母亲 |
[39:18] | 国情咨文讲话一般在每年年初一二月份 国会复会后举行 其性质相当于”政府工作报告” 美国宪法规定 总统需定期向国会汇报国家发展和政府运行的状况 每年总统会借此机会 回顾总结过去一年或数年的政府工作 同时公布新一年政府的施政纲领 程序上 首先每年年初 众议院议长要代表国会向总统发出正式邀请 然后白宫接受邀请 发表国情咨文讲话当晚 总统及内阁成员会前往国会山 出席讲话的还有 最高法院的大法官 参谋长联席会议主席等三军统帅 以及国会两院的议员们 每逢此时 总统和议员们会有机会邀请一些嘉宾一同出席 受邀者往往是总统某项政策的受益者 这样他们在转播出镜时 会提醒观众政府在过去一年中的建树 | |
[39:53] | 由于美国两党斗争激烈 所以议员们在台下落座时会根据自己党派归属而分开就座 总统在台上讲到某项政策和议题时 同党派议员会起立欢呼 而对立党派的议员们则端坐不动 面无表情 剧中民主党丢了国会多数席位 所以议长是共和党人 安德伍德讲话时可以看到同党派的副总统起立鼓掌 而共和党的议长则没什么反应 | |
[40:08] | 由于国情咨文是美国政坛一年一度的盛事 所以第一夫人的着装也是媒体和观众关注的焦点 2016年奥巴马最后一次国情咨文讲话时 第一夫人米歇尔·奥巴马所穿的黄色礼服 就非常引人注目 奥巴马的讲话还没结束 这款价格不菲的礼服便在网上被抢购一空 |