时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Less than 20% are comfortable | 不到20%的人愿意看到 |
[01:46] | with a president and a vice president being related in any way. | 总统和副总统有任何亲属关系 |
[01:49] | Less than 10% approve of someone who’s never held elected office. | 不到10%的人支持从未当选过公职的人 |
[01:53] | But if we can move the needle… | 但如果我们能扭转局面呢 |
[01:54] | Forty points? | 提升40个百分点吗 |
[01:55] | It’s how we frame it. | 要看我们怎么说 |
[01:56] | Her favorables are decent. They’re better than mine. | 她的支持率不错 比我还高 |
[01:59] | In a void, but when it comes to her time as the UN ambassador, | 是对人不对事 就她作为联合国大使而言 |
[02:02] | they fall off a cliff. | 支持率就猛跌了 |
[02:03] | Performance and experience are big factors. | 表现和经验是重要因素 |
[02:05] | Then we have to amplify her strengths, not her weaknesses. | 那我们得强调她的优点而非软肋 |
[02:08] | We’re looking for a VP who’s an asset. | 我们需要一个有价值的副总统 |
[02:09] | This research proves she isn’t. | 这项调查表明她不是 |
[02:11] | Your job is not to dissuade me, but to figure out how we sell it. | 你的工作不是劝我放弃 而是想办法说服大家 |
[02:15] | Sir, there are so many people to choose from. | 先生 可选的人很多 |
[02:17] | If the goal is to win, | 如果目标是获选 |
[02:18] | – and we’re bending over backwards– -Seth. | -我们在不遗余力… -赛斯 |
[02:21] | The president asked us to develop a plan, | 总统要我们制定计划 |
[02:23] | so that’s what we’ll do. | 那我们就制定计划 |
[02:27] | I’ll meet you in my office. | 去我办公室等我 |
[02:38] | – You know he’s right. – Well, of course he’s right. | -您知道他是对的 -当然了 |
[02:41] | Maybe we offer something else. | 或许我们可以给她点别的 |
[02:44] | She won’t listen. | 她不会听的 |
[02:50] | What about LeAnn? | 莉安呢 |
[02:52] | Yes, I was thinking that, too. | 我也在考虑那个 |
[02:55] | Question is how to co-opt her. | 问题是怎么让她配合 |
[02:59] | She likes paychecks. | 她喜欢支票 |
[03:00] | No, it’s gotta be more than money. She wants coattails. | 不 光钱不行 她想要政治影响力 |
[03:07] | We swap Claire’s for mine. | 我跟克莱尔交换 |
[03:10] | – Campaign manager? – We could use some fresh blood. | -竞选经理吗 -我们需要新鲜血液 |
[03:13] | That I agree with, but LeAnn? | 这我同意 但莉安 |
[03:15] | I mean, there’s no guarantee that we can control her. | 没法保证我们能控制她 |
[03:17] | Yeah, but if she can convince Claire to change her mind, | 但如果她能说服克莱尔改主意 |
[03:19] | that’s all I need. | 那对我就足够了 |
[03:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:23] | They’re ready for you in the Situation Room, sir. | 战况室都等您了 先生 |
[03:24] | I’ll be right there. | 我就过去 |
[03:26] | You could work with her if you had to. | 如果有必要你可以跟她合作 |
[03:29] | I don’t have to like her to work with her. | 我不非得喜欢她才能跟她合作 |
[03:31] | – Good, make the call. – You still want Seth on the plan? | -很好 打电话吧 -您还想让赛斯知情吗 |
[03:33] | Yes, until LeAnn’s on board. Do I have to worry about him? | 是的 直到莉安同意 我需要担心他吗 |
[03:37] | We dug pretty deep. Nothing in his emails or phone records. | 我们挖得很深 他的电邮和手机记录没问题 |
[03:40] | He’s smart enough to cover his tracks. | 他聪明 知道掩盖踪迹 |
[03:42] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[04:05] | – What do you think of this painting? – I’m not sure. | -你觉得这幅画如何 -我不知道 |
[04:12] | Walker and I sat here one night, stared up at a painting, | 沃克和我有一晚曾坐在这里 盯着挂在这儿 |
[04:15] | the blue one that’s in the Oval now. | 现在在总统办公室的那副蓝色的画看 |
[04:17] | They replaced it with this. | 这副是后换的 |
[04:19] | That’s not the American flag. | 那不是美国国旗 |
[04:20] | No, it’s the rebel flag… | 不 是南军的旗 |
[04:24] | sinking into oblivion. | 沉入虚无 |
[04:26] | Is that a lightning bolt? | 那是闪电吗 |
[04:30] | Oh, I assume… | 我以为是的… |
[04:36] | Unless it’s just a bad attempt at making the ship a unicorn. | 除非是想把船画成独角兽还没画好 |
[04:41] | Do you see that? | 你看出来了吗 |
[04:42] | Colors are nice. | 色彩不错 |
[04:44] | I hate it. | 我真不喜欢 |
[04:47] | I guess I hate it, too. | 那我也不喜欢 |
[04:50] | I suppose it’s not a good idea to have | 我想在白宫 |
[04:52] | the Confederate flag hanging here in the White House | 挂联邦旗大概不是个好主意 |
[04:54] | after everything that’s happened in South Carolina. | 尤其经历了南卡的事 |
[04:57] | Even if it is sinking. | 虽然它是在下沉 |
[05:00] | What do you think we should put up? | 你觉得我们该挂什么 |
[05:03] | I don’t know. Something you like better. | 我不知道 您更喜欢的东西 |
[05:09] | Do you have that marker I sign things with? | 你带那支我签字的马克笔了吗 |
[05:19] | Put your hand up on the wall. | 把你的手放在墙上 |
[05:22] | – Sir? – Put it on the wall. | -先生 -放在墙上 |
[05:38] | Spread your fingers a little bit. | 手指伸开一点 |
[05:49] | Wait. Okay. | 等等 好了 |
[05:54] | Yeah… That’s enough fun for today. – | 嗯 今天就玩到这儿吧 |
[06:04] | Doug, I don’t know how to do what he’s asking me to do. | 道格 我不知道该怎么做到他要我做的事 |
[06:08] | – There is not some magical– – The leaks. | -没有魔法… -泄露事件 |
[06:12] | – Was it you? – Are you serious? | -是你吗 -你认真的吗 |
[06:15] | Very. | 非常认真 |
[06:17] | I handed over all of my correspondence, just like everyone else. | 我像其他人一样上交了我的通讯记录 |
[06:21] | Doesn’t prove anything. | 那不能证明什么 |
[06:23] | I’m trying to save this campaign. | 我是在挽救他的竞选 |
[06:25] | If I wanted to sabotage it, I’d let the president do it himself, | 如果我想搞破坏 让总统自己来就好 |
[06:27] | instead of fighting back on this VP thing. | 而不是在副总统的事上跟他对着干 |
[06:29] | Or that’s just a cover. | 或许那只是装样子 |
[06:31] | I’ve been in the trenches for the past year | 去年你不在的时候 |
[06:34] | while you’ve been gone, and now you doubt me? | 我一直在第一线 现在你还怀疑我 |
[06:37] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要这套 |
[06:38] | You got this job by digging up dirt. | 你得到这份工作是靠挖丑事 |
[06:42] | If you can’t trust me by now, | 如果你到现在还不信任我 |
[06:44] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我不知道我还在这儿干吗 |
[06:47] | Are you saying you wanna resign? | 你是说你想辞职吗 |
[06:48] | That is the last thing that I want, | 那是我最不想的了 |
[06:51] | but you’re not giving me any incentive to stay. | 但你没有给我留下的动力 |
[06:58] | All right. Fuck it. | 好吧 去它的 |
[07:05] | Seth, I’m choosing to believe you right now, | 赛斯 我现在选择信任你 |
[07:09] | but if I come to regret that decision– | 但如果我有一日感到后悔了 |
[07:11] | You won’t, because it’s not me. | 你不会的 因为不是我干的 |
[07:14] | I still think it could be Meechum. | 我还是认为密查姆有可能 |
[07:15] | It wasn’t. | 不是他 |
[07:16] | – You’re sure? – I’m positive. | -你确定 -完全确定 |
[07:18] | And so is the president. | 总统也确定 |
[07:21] | May I go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[07:23] | Or did you want to discuss the plan for the First Lady? | 还是你想谈谈第一夫人的计划 |
[07:26] | I have some calls to make. I’ll come to your office after. | 我要打电话 我稍后去你办公室 |
[07:38] | Get me LeAnn Harvey. | 给我接莉安·哈维 |
[07:40] | Milkin will be staying with this man, Anton Khalski. | 米尔金将住在他家 安东·考斯基 |
[07:44] | He owned the second-largest bank in Russia | 他原本拥有俄罗斯第二大的银行 |
[07:46] | until Petrov seized it in 2013. | 直到2013年被佩特罗夫查抄 |
[07:48] | Khalski fled across the border to Estonia. | 考斯基逃出国境去了爱沙尼亚 |
[07:51] | We’ll have Milkin’s plane fly to Tallinn, | 我们让米尔金的飞机飞往首都塔林 |
[07:54] | then he’ll travel by boat to Khalski’s summer house on Saaremaa. | 然后他会乘船去萨拉马考斯基的夏季别墅 |
[07:58] | Tomorrow we’ll unfreeze Milkin’s American assets | 明天 我们将解冻米尔金的美国财产 |
[08:01] | and transfer them to Khalski’s Swiss accounts. | 并转移至考斯基的瑞士账户 |
[08:04] | Khalski will reach out to his Russian military friends | 考斯基会联络他的俄罗斯军队朋友 |
[08:06] | and then start buying them off. | 然后开始收买他们 |
[08:08] | Are the FSB monitoring Khalski? | 俄联邦安全局在监控考斯基吗 |
[08:10] | Closely. They’ll know we’re behind this. | 密切监控 他们会知道是我们在支持他 |
[08:12] | – When Moscow confronts us? – We’ll deny, of course. | -莫斯科如果质问我们呢 -当然是否认 |
[08:14] | Are we prepared if Petrov overreacts? | 如果佩特罗夫反应过激 我们是否有所准备 |
[08:16] | The Sixth Fleet has a presence near the Bosphorus, | 第六舰队在博斯普鲁斯海峡附近有部属 |
[08:19] | we have patrols in the North Sea. | 我们在北海也有巡航 |
[08:21] | – Draft the order. – Sir, if I may? | -起草命令吧 -先生 可以说一句吗 |
[08:23] | – Yeah, we’ve discussed this, Cathy. – Yes, sir. | -我们讨论过了 凯茜 -是的 先生 |
[08:24] | I feel obligated | 我觉得我必须 |
[08:26] | to raise my very strong objections. The diplomatic cost to us– | 要提出强烈的反对 这将给我们带来的外交影响 |
[08:29] | If diplomacy were working, | 如果外交好用 |
[08:30] | we wouldn’t have to consider this course of action, would we? | 我们根本就不需要考虑这么做了 是吧 |
[08:34] | – I’ve voiced my concerns. – Thank you, everyone. | -我已经提出了担忧 -谢谢大家 |
[08:45] | You’re not going to surprise me | 你不会突然让 |
[08:46] | by putting the president on, are you? | 总统接电话打我个措手不及吧 |
[08:48] | No, it’s just us. He filled me in, though, | 不 只有我们 但他告诉我了 |
[08:51] | – on the First Lady’s request. – And? | -关于第一夫人的要求 -怎么样 |
[08:54] | We wanna make you campaign manager. | 我们想让你当竞选经理 |
[08:57] | Look at your email. | 看你的邮件 |
[09:03] | – What is this? – Our research. | -是什么 -我们的调研 |
[09:05] | It all boils down to the same thing. | 结果是一样的 |
[09:07] | You ran a few polls, so what? | 你们做了几个民调 又如何 |
[09:09] | – Focus groups, too. – Meaningless. | -还有焦点小组 -毫无意义 |
[09:12] | Not these numbers. | 这么低的数字可不是毫无意义 |
[09:14] | Claire can’t be on the ticket. You know she can’t. | 克莱尔不能参选 你很清楚 |
[09:16] | This isn’t something you can isolate on its own. | 这事不是孤立的 |
[09:19] | If gas prices hit $6 a gallon, you’re fucked. | 如果油价飙升至6美元/加仑 你们就完了 |
[09:22] | – You lose every key demo. – We’re well aware. | -你们会失去所有关键人群 -我们很清楚 |
[09:24] | But if the president makes Claire his running mate, | 但如果总统让克莱尔做他的竞选搭档 |
[09:27] | it makes the conversation tactical instead of economic. | 那么话题会转向策略而非经济 |
[09:30] | That buys you time on the Russia crisis. | 这就给了你们时间处理俄罗斯危机 |
[09:33] | You solve that, confidence in the president | 你们解决了那事 对总统的自信 |
[09:35] | translates into confidence in his choice– | 就能转变成对总统选择的自信 |
[09:37] | I didn’t call you to be convinced. | 我打给你不是想听你游说 |
[09:39] | I called to offer you a job. | 我打来是想给你份工作 |
[09:42] | – Only to get to Mrs. Underwood. -This isn’t just about her. | -是为了拆安德伍德夫人的台 -不仅是因为她 |
[09:47] | We need you. You’ll turn this campaign around. | 我们需要你 你能扭转竞选局势 |
[09:50] | I’m surprised, Doug. I didn’t think you were very fond of me. | 我好惊讶 道格 我以为你不怎么喜欢我呢 |
[09:53] | I’m fond of talent. So is the president. | 我喜欢人才 总统也是 |
[09:57] | My loyalty is to the First Lady. | 我忠于第一夫人 |
[09:59] | All I’m asking is that you talk to her. | 我只求你跟她谈谈 |
[10:01] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll show Claire your research | 这样吧 如果你把我的调查给总统看 |
[10:04] | if you show the president mine. | 我就把你的调查给克莱尔看 |
[10:07] | I can agree to that. | 这我可以同意 |
[10:09] | I shouldn’t even be talking to you, Heather. | 我根本不该跟你说话的 希瑟 |
[10:11] | I’m seriously concerned that there’s been an abuse of power. | 我非常担忧有滥用职权的现象 |
[10:14] | Madam Attorney General? Mr. Stamper, um, is ready to see you now. | 司法部长女士 斯坦普先生可以见您了 |
[10:17] | I’ll be right there. | 我就去 |
[10:20] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:21] | The agent in charge of the operation | 负责行动的探员 |
[10:22] | got a promotion directly after. | 事后马上得到了晋升 |
[10:25] | – Listen– – Martha, if the president, | -听着 -玛莎 如果总统 |
[10:27] | or one of his staff… If anyone strong-armed the bureau | 或他的手下 如果有人强迫联调局 |
[10:30] | into pursuing Lucas Goodwin, | 追查卢卡斯·古德温 |
[10:32] | then you know that’s an abuse of power. | 你知道 那就是滥用职权 |
[10:34] | I work for the president. | 我就为总统工作 |
[10:36] | I am about to sit down with his Chief of Staff. | 我正要跟他的幕僚长面谈 |
[10:38] | – The law is the law. – This is politics, not the law. | -法律就是法律 -这是政治 不是法律 |
[10:41] | Not true. You brought me on | 不对 你让我担任 |
[10:43] | as solicitor general because of my integrity. | 副检察长是因为我正直 |
[10:45] | I am bringing this to you because of yours. | 而我来找你 是因为你也一样 |
[10:47] | Madam Attorney General. | 司法部长女士 |
[10:51] | I really need to go. | 我真的得挂了 |
[10:52] | If a sliver of Goodwin’s story holds up… | 如果古德温的故事有一丝真实性 |
[10:55] | How did you even find this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:56] | Did your oppo team speak to someone in WITSEC? | 你的对手研究团队联络过证人保护计划的人吗 |
[10:58] | Because if that’s the case, then that sort of breach is not– | 如果是那样 这种违法行为… |
[11:01] | – I spoke to him myself, personally. – You what? | -我跟他本人谈过 -什么 |
[11:06] | He came to me. He tracked me down. | 他来找我的 他找到了我 |
[11:10] | I’m not touching this, Heather. | 我不要沾这事 希瑟 |
[11:12] | Doug, sorry about that. | 道格 真是抱歉 |
[11:15] | – No– – I was just on with the Chief Justice. | -没事 -我刚刚在跟首席法官通话 |
[11:16] | – Don’t be silly, come on in. – Thank you. | -没事的 快进来吧 -谢谢 |
[11:18] | – This way. – Thanks so much. | -这边请 -谢谢你 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. She didn’t do that well as ambassador. | 我不知道 她当大使时表现可不怎么样 |
[11:26] | She wasn’t experienced enough. | 经验不够 |
[11:28] | Hold on, she was an ambassador? | 等等 她做过大使 |
[11:29] | – At the United Nations. – Chris, don’t you watch the news? | -联合国大使 -克里斯 你不看新闻吗 |
[11:33] | How many of you feel the same? | 你们多少人也有同感 |
[11:37] | Any other reasons, besides lack of experience? | 除了缺乏经验 有其他原因吗 |
[11:40] | Well, she was really impulsive when she had that outburst in Moscow. | 她在莫斯科情绪失控时很冲动 |
[11:44] | Well, she never should’ve been there in the first place. | 她根本就不该去 |
[11:45] | I mean, the Senate voted her down, | 参议院都否决了她 |
[11:48] | and then her husband just appoints her? | 她丈夫还是任命了她 |
[11:49] | That’s not right. | 哪能这样 |
[11:50] | Okay, see, I like her as a person, but I agree, | 瞧 我喜欢她这个人 但我同意 |
[11:54] | she should stick to being First Lady. | 她该继续做她的第一夫人 |
[11:58] | So, he’s hoping you’ll convince me to let it go. | 他是希望你来劝我放弃 |
[12:00] | Look, I’d make a killing compared to what you’ve paid me, | 我能挣得比你给的多得多 |
[12:03] | but you and I talked about making a real mark. | 但我们谈过要有所成就 |
[12:15] | My father really liked Francis. | 我父亲真的很喜欢弗兰西斯 |
[12:19] | But as my daddy, he said to me, the day before we got married, | 但作为我父亲 我们结婚前一天 他跟我说 |
[12:21] | “You have one life, Claire. | “你只有一次人生 克莱尔 |
[12:24] | Are you sure this is the man you wanna spend it with?” | 你确定你要跟这个男人共度此生吗” |
[12:27] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[12:29] | I said I didn’t want to live my life full of doubts. | 我说我不想在怀疑中度过人生 |
[12:32] | Well, I think Francis wants me to doubt myself. | 我觉得弗兰西斯想让我怀疑自己 |
[12:37] | – What was that? – My mother… killing a lizard. | -怎么回事 -我母亲 杀蜥蜴呢 |
[12:55] | – I’ll get the door for you, ma’am. – I can open the door myself. | -我给您开门 夫人 -我自己能开 |
[13:10] | Watch your step. There’s blood on the floor. | 小心脚下 地上有血 |
[13:20] | I want you to take this to the president, in person. | 我要你亲自把这个交给总统 |
[13:24] | – Try to get on a plane tonight if you can. – Of course. | -如果可以 今晚飞过去 -当然 |
[13:39] | This one’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[13:43] | – It’s warm. – At least it’s free. | -是温的 -至少是免费的 |
[13:49] | I may need to cash in my insurance. | 我或许得要你们兑现保险了 |
[13:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:54] | Tell me what my position would be if she wins the nomination. | 如果她拿下提名 我会得到什么位置 |
[14:00] | Is it the attorney general? | 是司法部长吗 |
[14:02] | – The what? – Never mind. | -什么 -算了 |
[14:05] | For running mate? | 做竞选搭档吗 |
[14:06] | It’s way too early for running mates. He hasn’t even won. | 现在考虑竞选搭档太早了 他还没赢呢 |
[14:10] | – Are we talking about the same thing? – You go first. | -我们说的是一件事吗 -你先说 |
[14:13] | It doesn’t work that way. | 事不是那么办的 |
[14:15] | Well, you’re the one looking for a job. | 是你想找工作 |
[14:16] | You can either involve me, | 你要么告诉我 |
[14:17] | or you can start reading | 要么就等着 |
[14:18] | headlines about Dunbar pushing a marriage story. | 报纸头条报道邓巴泄露婚姻消息 |
[14:21] | That would blow you up. | 那会害死你的 |
[14:24] | Doug’s already suspicious. I’ve got nothing to lose. | 道格已经起疑了 我没什么好怕的 |
[14:27] | So which is it? | 怎么样 |
[14:30] | Lucas Goodwin. | 卢卡斯·古德温 |
[14:33] | He was an editor… at The Herald, the one who– | 他是《先驱报》的编辑 是那个… |
[14:35] | – We spoke to him. – Isn’t he in prison? | -我们跟他谈过 -他不是在蹲监狱吗 |
[14:38] | Not anymore. | 出来了 |
[14:46] | He’s scheduled to depart at 0930 hours. | 他将于9:30出发 |
[14:49] | That’ll put him in Tallinn shortly before dawn. | 破晓前不久就能到塔林 |
[14:51] | Our station chief is standing by with the escort to Saaremaa. | 我们的站长与去萨拉马的护送队在待命了 |
[14:54] | This is the executive order. | 这是行政命令 |
[14:58] | – Sir– – Cathy, I’ve made my decision. | -长官 -凯茜 我已经决定了 |
[15:00] | – Hourly updates once he lands. – Yes, sir. | -他到达后每小时报告一次 -是 先生 |
[15:04] | Thank you all very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:08] | Tell Doug I’m ready. | 告诉道格我准备好了 |
[15:15] | Please, have a seat, LeAnn. | 请坐吧 莉安 |
[15:20] | I’m delighted you’ve agreed to come on board. | 我很高兴你同意加入了 |
[15:22] | It’s my understanding there is a condition attached. | 据我所知是有条件的 |
[15:24] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[15:26] | And she understands that condition? You’ve spoken with her? | 她明白这个条件吧 你跟她谈过了 |
[15:29] | Oh, my apologies, sir. I wasn’t clear. | 抱歉 先生 我没说清楚 |
[15:31] | I meant our condition, not yours. | 我是指我们的条件 不是你们的 |
[15:55] | On Super Tuesday. | 在初选日 |
[16:01] | It’s a long trip to deliver this in person. | 这么大老远亲自送来啊 |
[16:03] | Well, it’s not the sort of thing | 这种东西 |
[16:05] | you’d want to end up in the wrong hands. | 可不能落入旁人手中 |
[16:11] | Are you staying here in Washington? | 你要留在华盛顿吗 |
[16:13] | No, I’m going straight back. | 不 我马上回去 |
[16:16] | Is there anything you’d like me to tell the First Lady? | 有什么话需要我带给第一夫人吗 |
[16:19] | Tell her she’ll have her answer by this evening. | 告诉她今晚就能回复她 |
[16:21] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[16:22] | Have a safe trip back, Ms. Harvey. | 归程一路顺风 哈维小姐 |
[16:28] | I’ll show myself out. | 我自己出去吧 |
[16:36] | For quite some time, the president and I have been growing apart. | 相当长的一段时间以来 我和总统已经渐渐疏远 |
[16:39] | Have Meechum step in here. | 让密查姆进来 |
[16:41] | We’ve attempted to save our marriage, | 我们曾企图挽救我们的婚姻 |
[16:43] | but after great effort, I’ve come to the conclusion | 但虽经过很多努力 我最终认识到 |
[16:46] | that it can’t be saved. | 我们的婚姻已不可挽救 |
[16:47] | It is with great regret that I announce today | 我今天很遗憾地宣布 |
[16:51] | I’m filing for divorce. | 我将申请离婚 |
[16:53] | – We have to stop her. – Before she gets to the airport? | -我们得阻止她 -在她到机场之前吗 |
[16:56] | No, I mean Claire. | 不是 克莱尔 |
[17:00] | You asked for me, sir? | 您找我 先生 |
[17:02] | Come in. | 进来 |
[17:09] | Both the cell and the landline– | 手机和固话… |
[17:11] | We’re on lockdown, ma’am. We had to scramble all the– | 我们进入了封锁 夫人 我们屏蔽了… |
[17:13] | Lockdown? What are you talking about? | 封锁 你在说什么呢 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna need you to stay in the house. | 请您待在房内 |
[17:17] | – What– – I’m sorry, ma’am. | -什么 -抱歉 夫人 |
[17:19] | You can’t force me to stay in here. | 你不能强迫我留在屋内 |
[17:21] | There is a current, highly credible threat to your life– | 现在有针对您很可信的威胁… |
[17:23] | I need to speak to your supervising– | 我要跟你的上级说话 |
[17:25] | I am the head of your detail here in Dallas, ma’am, | 我是您在达拉斯的保安主管 夫人 |
[17:28] | and I’ve been ordered to keep you securely in this house. | 我得到命令要保护您安全留在屋内 |
[18:02] | Go Underwood! | 安德伍德加油 |
[18:08] | – Listen. – Blunderwood! Blunderwood! | -听啊 -笨蛋伍德 笨蛋伍德 |
[18:13] | Do you know what they’re chanting? “Blunderwood.” | 知道他们喊什么吗 “笨蛋伍德” |
[18:19] | And if I were their English professor, | 如果我是他们的英语教授 |
[18:20] | why, I would give them all an “A” for cleverness… | 我会给他们的小聪明打A |
[18:24] | …but a “D” for accuracy. | 但准确性打D |
[18:27] | But that’s part of being president. | 但做总统就是如此 |
[18:30] | You make enemies, | 会树敌 |
[18:32] | and you can hear some of mine just outside, right now. | 大家此刻就能听到我的一些敌人在外面呐喊 |
[18:35] | So, I am grateful to each and every one of you | 所以我很感激你们每个人 |
[18:37] | for coming out and showing your support today. | 今天前来表示对我的支持 |
[18:39] | It’s because of you we will win this nomination, | 因为你们 我们能拿到提名 |
[18:42] | and that’s why I came to your college today. | 所以我今天来你们大学 |
[18:52] | Now, of course, I knew | 当然了 我知道 |
[18:53] | that there would be protesters here today… | 今天会有抗议者来 |
[18:56] | and I could’ve chosen not to come, | 我本可以不来 |
[18:58] | or I could choose to avoid them as I leave, | 也可以选择离开时避开他们 |
[19:01] | but I’m not going to do that, | 但我不打算那么做 |
[19:02] | because those students out there, your fellow classmates, | 因为外面那些学生 你们的同学 |
[19:06] | I’m their president, too. | 我也是他们的总统 |
[19:08] | And whether they vote for me or not, I have to lead them as well. | 不管他们是不是为我投票 我也得带领他们 |
[19:12] | So, it’s important to hear them, to talk to them, | 所以 一定得倾听他们 跟他们说话 |
[19:17] | to listen to their ideas, | 听他们的想法 |
[19:18] | because, just as you’re learning in college, | 因为就像你们在大学学习 |
[19:21] | a diversity of ideas makes us all wiser, | 思想的多样化让我们都更加明智 |
[19:25] | and that holds true even for your president. | 对你们的总统来说也是如此 |
[19:28] | True leadership | 真正的领导 |
[19:29] | is not running away from those who disagree with you, | 不是逃避与你意见相左的人 |
[19:32] | but embracing them, | 而是要接纳他们 |
[19:34] | and that is exactly what I intend to do when I’m done today. | 今天结束后 我就打算这么做 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna go out and embrace that entire crowd. | 我要出去接纳那群人 |
[19:52] | Shouldn’t we be taking a military plane? | 我们不该坐军用飞机吗 |
[19:54] | That would draw attention. | 那会吸引注意 |
[19:56] | Relax. | 放松 |
[19:57] | Everything’s been worked out. You’re in good hands. | 一切都安排好了 你不会有事的 |
[20:01] | Here, get some sleep. | 给 睡会儿吧 |
[20:04] | It’s gonna be a long trip tonight. | 今晚要走很久 |
[20:20] | Blunderwood! Blunderwood! | 笨蛋伍德 笨蛋伍德 |
[20:23] | – Any news? – Everything’s secure, sir. | -有消息吗 -都安排好了 先生 |
[20:26] | We love you, Underwood! | 我们爱你 安德伍德 |
[20:30] | Thank you all for coming out, | 感谢大家前来 |
[20:32] | even those of you who don’t entirely support me. | 包括那些不完全支持我的人 |
[20:34] | – Way to go, Mr. President! – Thank you. | -总统先生你真棒 -谢谢 |
[20:37] | I wanna try to hear what it is that you disagree with me about. | 我想尽量听听你们究竟反对我什么 |
[20:41] | I understand not everyone’s for me. | 我知道不是每个人都支持我 |
[20:44] | – No more wars! – Go back to Gaffney! | -停止战争 -滚回加夫尼去吧 |
[20:48] | Hello, how are you? Thank you for coming out. | 你好吗 谢谢你能来 |
[20:50] | Hello, thank you for coming out. | 你好 谢谢你能来 |
[20:51] | – You’re doing a great job! – We know what you are! | -你很棒 -我们知道你的真实面目 |
[20:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:56] | All right, I’m here to try to listen to you, | 好了 我来是想听听你们的声音 |
[20:58] | but probably one at a time is gonna be a little better. | 但是一个一个说可能会比较好 |
[21:01] | Okay, maybe we could have a conversation, more one-on-one. | 也许我们应该进行一对一的对话 |
[21:04] | It’s difficult to hear you. | 这样很难听清 |
[21:06] | I understand what you don’t believe in, but what are you for? | 我知道你们不喜欢什么 但你们支持什么呢 |
[21:09] | That would be a good question. All right, how about you? | 这样问也许比较好 你怎么样 |
[21:11] | You’ve been yelling at me for a little while. | 你已经冲我喊了有一会儿了 |
[21:12] | What do you think I should be doing differently? | 你觉得我该在哪些方面有所改变 |
[21:14] | – You should resign. – Well, now, | -你应该辞职 -好吧 |
[21:15] | I’m not asking for your vote, | 我没在请求你为我投票 |
[21:17] | but what would you do if you were president? | 但如果你是总统 你会怎么做呢 |
[21:19] | You’re ruining our country! | 你在毁掉我们的国家 |
[21:20] | I came out here to try to listen to what you wanna say, | 我来这里是想听你们的心声 |
[21:23] | but if all you’re gonna do is scream– | 但如果你们只是一直尖叫下去 |
[21:24] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[21:34] | – Let’s go! – Get him out of here. | -快走 -快带他走 |
[21:36] | – Move! Move! – Go, go, go! | -快走 快走 -走走走 |
[21:46] | There has been an attempted assassination of the president. | 有人企图刺杀总统 |
[21:50] | President Frank Underwood has been shot. | 弗兰克·安德伍德总统遭到了枪击 |
[21:53] | It occurred about ten minutes ago during a campaign event | 大约十分钟前发生于华盛顿特区 |
[21:53] | 安德伍德总统遭枪击 哈蒙德大学发生刺杀未遂事件 | |
[21:58] | at Hammond University in Washington, D.C. | 哈蒙德大学的一场竞选活动中 |
[22:00] | We do not yet know how severely the president has been wounded. | 我们尚不清楚总统的伤情有多重 |
[22:04] | He is en route to Jefferson Memorial Hospital. | 他正在被送往杰弗逊纪念医院 |
[22:07] | We don’t know how serious his condition may be. | 我们不知道他的情况有多严重 |
[22:10] | Footage of the assassination attempt is still making its way to us, | 刺杀未遂事件的视频还没送到 |
[22:14] | and we expect to have that shortly. | 但相信很快就能够公布 |
[22:17] | Witnesses are reporting | 目击者声称 |
[22:18] | that there was a quick succession of gunshots, | 当时有连续好几声枪响 |
[22:21] | four or five, | 约有四五发 |
[22:22] | a lone gunman whose identity we are still trying to determine. | 枪手是一个人 身份还未确认 |
[22:26] | We’ve been told the gunman was killed, | 已得知枪手已被击毙 |
[22:28] | as well as at least one Secret Service agent, | 另有至少一名特勤人员遇难 |
[22:31] | but we don’t have definitive confirmation of that yet. | 但我们还未得到明确证实 |
[22:34] | We don’t yet know who the gunman may be or who the agent is. | 我们也不清楚枪手和特勤人员的身份 |
[22:38] | – What’s happened? – The president’s been shot. | -怎么了 -总统遇刺了 |
[22:42] | I’m hearing now that the president | 导播现在告诉我 |
[22:43] | received at least one gunshot to the abdomen, possibly more, | 总统至少腹部中了一枪 也许不止 |
[22:47] | that he clutched his stomach, | 他紧捂腹部 |
[22:48] | that he fell instantly to the ground, | 立即倒地 |
[22:50] | and there were screams, people panicking, | 现场尖叫连连 人群陷入恐慌 |
[22:52] | that it has been very chaotic at that scene. | 场面十分混乱 |
[22:55] | We have very little information at this time, | 目前我们获得的消息很有限 |
[22:57] | other than shots were fired, the president wounded. | 仅知道总统遭遇枪击受伤 |
[23:00] | But as I say, he is alive. | 但如我所言 他还活着 |
[23:03] | We’ve gotten no official | 我们也还没得到 |
[23:04] | statement from the White House as of yet, | 白宫的官方声明 |
[23:06] | either the president’s precise condition | 不了解总统的具体情况 |
[23:08] | or the whereabouts of Vice President Blythe. | 或是布莱斯副总统的行踪 |
[23:11] | He is believed to be at the White House. We cannot confirm that, | 有消息称他目前在白宫 但我们还不能确认 |
[23:15] | nor do we know if he will take over as acting president, | 我们也不清楚他是否会出任代总统 |
[23:18] | assuming the duties of the presidency under the terms | 遵照宪法第25条修正案 |
[23:21] | of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. | 承担总统的职责 |
[23:24] | That would seem likely, however, | 但如果总统的伤势 |
[23:26] | if the president’s wounds are as serious | 如我们认为的那样严重 |
[23:28] | as we believe them to be. | 这将很有可能 |
[23:31] | This is a difficult moment for the country. | 这是国家的艰难时刻 |
[23:33] | It is not the first time that a president has been shot | 这不是我国总统第一次遇刺 |
[23:36] | in my lifetime or in many of yours. | 我和很多人此前都曾经历过 |
[23:39] | But even for those of us who have experienced this before, | 但即便对那些经历过这种事的人 |
[23:42] | it is no less of a shock, it is no less terrifying. | 此事仍触目惊心 骇人听闻 |
[23:47] | It is the moment when our nation’s resilience, | 这是检验我国坚韧的时刻 |
[23:50] | when our collective strength, | 检验人民团结的时刻 |
[23:51] | the moment when all of that is tested the most. | 最能检验一切的时刻 |
[23:55] | And we can only imagine | 我们难以想象 |
[23:56] | how difficult it must be for the First Lady. | 第一夫人此时多么痛苦 |
[24:06] | – Francis– – Michael told me. | -弗兰西斯他… -迈克尔说了 |
[24:13] | I have to go back to Washington. | 我得回华盛顿 |
[24:17] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你还耽搁什么 |
[24:23] | Do you expect me to console you? | 还指望我安慰你吗 |
[24:27] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[24:29] | – Goodbye, Mother. – Claire. | -再见 母亲 -克莱尔 |
[24:34] | I hope he dies. | 我希望他死 |
[24:44] | Claire, I can’t imagine how difficult this must be. | 克莱尔 我无法想象你多么难过 |
[24:48] | Is there anything I can do? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[24:49] | I appreciate the call, Mr. Vice President, | 谢谢你来电慰问 副总统先生 |
[24:52] | but I’m sure you’ve got a lot to take care of right now. | 但你眼下肯定还有许多事得处理 |
[24:54] | Is there anything I can do to help you? | 你需要我的帮助吗 |
[24:56] | I’ll be making a brief appearance once we have a better sense of… | 等我们弄清目前的状况 |
[25:00] | where things stand. | 我就会进行简短发言 |
[25:02] | Would you like me to be there? | 需要我在场吗 |
[25:04] | I think it would be good, the country seeing the First Lady. | 这样最好 让国家见到第一夫人 |
[25:08] | I think it’s more important that they see your steady hand. | 我觉得让他们见到你临危不乱更重要 |
[25:11] | If you’re by my side, it would certainly make it steadier. | 如果你在我身边 我会更有底气 |
[25:15] | Of course. Anything you ask. | 当然 我都听你的 |
[25:18] | I’m gonna be praying for you. For both of you. | 我会为你们祈祷 为你们俩 |
[25:22] | Thank you, Don. | 谢谢 唐 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:44] | This way, sir. | 这边请 先生 |
[26:04] | 总统 2014年10月30日 | |
[26:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[26:31] | The acting president needs | 有高度机密事务 |
[26:32] | to be briefed on a highly classified matter. | 需要向代总统报告 |
[26:34] | Everyone without military clearance, we’ll need the room. | 没有军事机密权限的人请离开房间 |
[26:48] | It was in fact two shots. | 枪手开了两枪 |
[26:49] | 袭击者确认死亡 安德伍德在杰弗逊纪念医院 | |
[26:50] | One that grazed the torso just beneath the right arm | 一枪擦伤了身体 就在右臂之下 |
[26:53] | and the second which entered the abdomen, | 另一枪射入了腹部 |
[26:56] | possibly into his liver. | 多半伤了肝脏 |
[26:58] | Obviously, it was that shot that did the greatest damage. | 显然是这一枪造成了最严重的伤害 |
[27:01] | The president is currently reported to be in critical condition. | 据悉 总统目前情况危急 |
[27:05] | The Secret Service agent | 为保护总统遇害的 |
[27:07] | that was killed protecting the president was Edward Meechum. | 特勤局特工名叫艾德华·密查姆 |
[27:10] | He is the head of the president’s detail, | 他是总统安保队队长 |
[27:11] | and we can confirm that now. | 我们现在可以确定 |
[27:14] | After being shot and before he died, | 他中枪后 在死前 |
[27:17] | he killed the assailant whose identity is still unknown. | 杀死了身份仍未知的袭击者 |
[27:21] | We’re waiting now on a press conference from the White House | 我们正在等待白宫新闻发言人赛斯·格雷森 |
[27:23] | from Press Secretary Seth Grayson, | 召开新闻发布会 |
[27:25] | and we expect to have that beginning in just a few moments. | 发布会稍后就将举行 |
[27:29] | We confirm nothing unless you run it past me twice first, | 先给我看过两遍 再对外确认 |
[27:33] | – I don’t want– – Mr. Grayson… | -我不希望… -格雷森先生… |
[27:34] | I’m on my way. We don’t want any rumors, only facts. | 马上过去 不要有任何传言 只要事实 |
[27:37] | There’s a student who’s claiming it was the Secret Service | 有名学生宣称是特勤局的人 |
[27:39] | – who fired the first shot. – What did I just say? | -开的第一枪 -我刚说了什么 |
[27:41] | – Do not waste my time with that bullshit. – Sir, | -别拿这种屁话浪费我时间 -先生 |
[27:44] | the press is waiting. | 媒体在等了 |
[27:44] | All right, I’m… I’m coming. Uh, where’s my… | 行 我马上过去 我的… |
[27:52] | At 12:38 this afternoon, Vice President Donald Blythe | 今日午后12:38 副总统唐纳德·布莱斯 |
[27:56] | was authorized as acting president by the cabinet. | 由内阁任命为代总统 |
[27:58] | He is currently meeting with them. | 目前他正与内阁会面 |
[28:00] | Approximately 20 minutes ago, the First Lady landed at Andrews. | 约20分钟前 第一夫人在安德鲁空军基地降落 |
[28:04] | She is expected to arrive at the hospital shortly. | 她不久就会达到医院 |
[28:11] | – Mrs. Underwood. – How is he? | -安德伍德夫人 -他怎么样 |
[28:14] | They’re still in the OR. Probably a few hours left to go. | 他们还在手术室里 大概还得要几小时 |
[28:18] | Is he going to live? | 他能保住命吗 |
[28:20] | He took a direct hit to his liver, which is partially shattered. | 他被直接击中肝脏 肝脏部分破裂 |
[28:24] | Fortunately, part of the left lobe is mostly intact. | 幸运的是 左叶有一部分几乎完好无损 |
[28:29] | Now, we think there’s a decent chance he will survive surgery, | 我们认为 他有很大几率挺过手术 |
[28:32] | but even if he does, that’s when the real fight begins. | 但即便如此 真正的难关在术后才开始 |
[28:36] | I’d like to see him. | 我想见他 |
[28:38] | As soon as he’s out, I’ll make sure you know. | 手术一结束我就告诉您 |
[28:41] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[29:04] | I’d recommend we call off this operation, | 我建议取消这次行动 |
[29:06] | we turn the plane around now. | 现在就让飞机调头 |
[29:08] | I disagree. It’s well planned. | 我不同意 我们精心计划过了 |
[29:10] | The president already signed off. | 而且总统已经签字了 |
[29:11] | The president might die. | 总统可能挺不过来 |
[29:14] | – Madam Secretary… – We’ll have no talk like that, Cathy. | -国务卿女士 -不准这样说 凯茜 |
[29:18] | My apologies, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[29:19] | What I am trying to say is that | 我想说的是 |
[29:22] | it is too risky to antagonize– | 针锋相对的风险太大了 |
[29:25] | The point was to scare them, not– | 我们的目的是吓唬他们 不是 |
[29:26] | To do anything of this nature | 在最高指挥官 |
[29:28] | while the commander in chief is incapacitated, | 无法工作时做这种事 |
[29:31] | – the Russians will take advantage– – We’re at high alert. | -俄罗斯人会利用这时机 -我们现在高度警戒 |
[29:32] | We’re prepared for all eventualities. | 我们准备好面对一切可能了 |
[29:33] | We don’t want the military to be the fail-safe here. | 不能把军队当成故障保险 |
[29:36] | Mr. Vice… Mr. President… | 副…总统先生 |
[29:40] | I believe it is our duty to carry out the orders | 我认为 执行总统签署的命令 |
[29:42] | that the president signed. | 是我们的职责 |
[29:44] | – The circumstances have changed. – The plan is sound. | -情况已经变了 -计划依然可行 |
[29:50] | So, what would you like to do, sir, | 您想怎么办 先生 |
[29:51] | continue the mission or abort? | 继续还是终止任务 |
[29:55] | Uh, I… I wanna think on it. | 我想再考虑考虑 |
[29:58] | He’s scheduled to land in two hours. | 按计划他将在两小时后降落 |
[29:59] | I just want… | 我只想 |
[30:02] | I’ve gotta think. Let’s take a break. | 我得考虑一下 我们休息一下吧 |
[30:05] | I, uh, I need to process all this. | 我得整理整理思绪 |
[30:17] | Sir? | 先生 |
[30:22] | The president weighed everything– | 总统权衡过一切 |
[30:22] | Cathy brought up some good points. | 凯茜说得很有道理 |
[30:25] | She’s been against this from the very beginning, | 她从最开始就反对这件事 |
[30:26] | but the president clearly– | 但总统明确 |
[30:27] | Just give me some time, Doug, please? | 给我点时间 道格 求你了 |
[30:30] | I’ve got too many people barking in my ear. | 在我耳边吼的人太多了 |
[30:42] | The president is out of surgery, | 总统已经做完手术 |
[30:45] | and he is in stable but critical condition. | 他病情稳定但依然危重 |
[30:50] | Excuse me! Excuse me! We are going to keep this orderly. | 听我说 听我说 我们要有序得来 |
[30:54] | Dr. Saxon will finish his statement, | 先让萨克逊医生发表完声明 |
[30:55] | and then we’ll answer your questions. Thank you. | 然后我们再回答你们的问题 谢谢 |
[30:58] | The surgery lasted six hours, 28 minutes. | 手术进行了6小时28分钟 |
[31:01] | Three quarters of his liver was removed. | 切除了四分之三的肝脏 |
[31:03] | A liver, even one quarter of a liver, | 肝脏 哪怕只剩四分之一 |
[31:05] | has the ability to regenerate within six to eight weeks. | 都有能力在六至八周内再生 |
[31:09] | We will be conducting blood tests every hour. | 我们每小时都会对他进行血检 |
[31:12] | Enzymes, ammonia levels, PT times, | 监测肝酶水平 血氨水平 凝血酶原时间 |
[31:14] | I believe these are all explained in the handout. | 这些在声明材料上都有说明 |
[31:16] | …the medical report, live from the White House, | …医学报告 我们马上就继续 |
[31:18] | which we will return to shortly. | 白宫的现场直播 |
[31:20] | But we have breaking news we’re following. | 但我们在密切关注一则重大新闻 |
[31:22] | The would-be assassin was previously reported | 此前的报道称 未遂刺客是 |
[31:25] | as John Carlyle from Dayton, Ohio, | 俄亥俄州代顿的约翰·卡莱尔 |
[31:28] | but sources in the Department of Justice now say | 但现在司法部的消息源称 |
[31:30] | this was actually an alias for Lucas Goodwin, | 这其实是卢卡斯·古德温的化名 |
[31:33] | a former editor at The Washington Herald | 他曾是《华盛顿先驱报》的编辑 |
[31:35] | who was convicted of cyberterrorism nearly two years ago. | 两年前被判犯下了网络恐怖主义罪 |
[31:39] | Now, if we freeze this cell phone footage of the shooting | 如果我们暂停这段手机拍摄的枪击视频 |
[31:43] | and we compare the shooter’s face to this picture of Goodwin… | 然后将枪手的脸与古德温的照片进行对比 |
[31:47] | well, the comparison is striking | 对比结果惊人 |
[31:50] | and would seem to confirm | 似乎也证实了 |
[31:51] | what we’re hearing from our sources in the DOJ, | 来自司法部消息源的说法 |
[31:54] | who say Goodwin was recently released | 即古德温已于近日获释 |
[31:57] | and is in a witness protection program. | 并加入了证人保护计划 |
[32:00] | It’s so strange to think that I– | 感觉好怪 想到我… |
[32:03] | It was, what? Just two hours before? Less than. | 多久 也就两小时前吧 还不到 |
[32:07] | How did he react? | 他是什么反应 |
[32:09] | He was cold, I guess. I couldn’t really read him. | 他很冷漠吧 我看不透他 |
[32:14] | He looks so weak. | 他看起来好虚弱 |
[32:17] | Should I come back to Washington? | 要我回华盛顿吗 |
[32:19] | Let’s see how the next couple of days go. | 看看接下来几天的情况吧 |
[32:22] | Well, just say the com.funword.word, I’m on a plane. | 随时通知我 我立马上飞机 |
[32:25] | All right, thank you, LeAnn. Good night. | 好吧 谢谢 莉安 晚安 |
[32:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:34] | Francis, can you hear me? | 弗兰西斯 能听到吗 |
[32:45] | Francis. | 弗兰西斯 |
[32:53] | I just spoke to Eddie’s parents, ma’am. | 我刚跟艾迪的父母通了话 夫人 |
[32:55] | You said you wanted to call them? | 您说您想给他们打电话 |
[32:57] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Edward was more than a hero, Mrs. Meechum. | 艾德华不止是位英雄 密查姆太太 |
[33:05] | He was our friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[33:08] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我非常遗憾您失去了儿子 |
[33:12] | Please, let me know if there’s anything | 如果有什么我能为您 |
[33:15] | I can do for you and your family. | 和您的家人做的 务必告诉我 |
[33:17] | You can call me anytime. | 您随时可以给我打电话 |
[33:20] | Yes, ma’am, that is my private number. | 是的 太太 这是我的私人号码 |
[33:22] | And again, I’m so sorry. | 我再次深表遗憾 |
[33:33] | – Lucas Goodwin? – We didn’t know he was out. | -卢卡斯·古德温 -我们不知道他出狱了 |
[33:35] | How can that happen? He’s released and you didn’t know– | 怎么可能 他被释放了你却不知道 |
[33:38] | Ma’am… as far as threats go, | 夫人 说到威胁 |
[33:40] | we’ve been far more occupied with you lately. | 我们最近几乎都在忙着应付您 |
[33:45] | I’m hoping that we can work together, because I need your help. | 我希望我们能合作 因为我需要您的帮助 |
[33:49] | – How? – The vice president. | -怎么帮 -副总统 |
[33:52] | We spoke. I told him I would appear with him. | 我们谈过了 我告诉他我会陪他出面 |
[33:55] | Not the statement. | 不是声明的事 |
[33:57] | He’s having trouble making a decision. | 他现在有个决定难以定夺 |
[34:00] | Can you come back to the White House with me? | 您能跟我一起回白宫吗 |
[34:04] | It’s serious, ma’am. | 这事很严重 夫人 |
[34:06] | I can fill you in on the way. | 我可以在路上跟您说明情况 |
[34:12] | I’ll grab my things. | 我去拿我的东西 |
[34:24] | I can’t let you go any farther, sir. | 我不能让你进去 先生 |
[34:26] | I’m his Chief of Staff. | 我是他的幕僚长 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[34:29] | Only doctors and the First Lady for now. | 现在只有医生和第一夫人可以进去 |
[34:55] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[34:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:01] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[35:02] | – Exhausted. – I’m sure. | -累坏了 -肯定的 |
[35:04] | You must be, too. | 你一定也累坏了 |
[35:06] | There’s so much I don’t know. It’s… overwhelming. | 有太多东西我不了解 快把我…搞晕了 |
[35:10] | Sir, I briefed the First Lady on the Milkin operation. | 先生 我已向第一夫人说明了米尔金行动 |
[35:13] | I thought she might have some insight, | 考虑到她曾与俄罗斯有过直接交涉 |
[35:14] | given her experience working directly with Russia. | 我想也许她会有一些见解 |
[35:17] | I know you’ve had a lot of people weigh in already. | 我知道已经有很多人为你出谋划策了 |
[35:22] | I value your input, Claire. I’m glad you’re here. | 我重视你的建议 克莱尔 我很高兴你能来 |
[35:26] | – Douglas, will you give us a minute? – Of course. | -道格拉斯 能让我们单独谈谈吗 -当然 |
[35:30] | I’ll be with the cabinet, sir. | 我会跟内阁在一起 先生 |
[35:34] | You know that thing that people say, | 你知道人们常说 |
[35:35] | “God never gives you more than you can handle”? | 上帝不会让你无法承受 |
[35:38] | Yes. | 知道 |
[35:39] | My Marjory, God bless her, | 我的玛乔莉 愿主保佑她 |
[35:42] | she said that was pure bullshit. | 她说那是屁话 |
[35:47] | Oh, listen to me complaining | 你丈夫正在与死神搏斗 |
[35:50] | while your husband is fighting for his life. | 却还得听我抱怨 |
[35:51] | Oh, it’s okay. Actually, I need the distraction. | 没关系 其实我需要分散下注意 |
[35:54] | Let’s talk Russia. | 我们谈谈俄罗斯吧 |
[35:56] | I’m torn. Uh, we have this plane circling over the North Sea… | 我很纠结 我们有架飞机在北海上空盘旋 |
[36:02] | – and I don’t know what to do. – Well, what does your gut tell you? | -我不知道该怎么做 -你的直觉是什么 |
[36:06] | I’ve never been a gut sort of guy. | 我从来就不是靠直觉做事的人 |
[36:09] | I mean, if I had a gun to my head… | 如果有把枪指在我头上… |
[36:12] | – Sorry, that was a poor choice of words. – It’s fine. Go on. | -对不起 我比喻不当 -没关系 继续 |
[36:18] | I understand what the president hoped to achieve, | 我理解总统希望达到的目的 |
[36:21] | but the thought of provoking Russia… | 但一想到激怒俄罗斯… |
[36:25] | And I’m just beginning to immerse myself in all the complexities. | 我这才刚开始了解此事的复杂性 |
[36:31] | What would Frank do, if he were in my shoes right now? | 如果换了弗兰克 他会怎么做呢 |
[36:35] | If he were here, he’d tell you | 如果他在这儿 他会告诉你 |
[36:36] | that’s the last thing you should think about, | 那是你最不应该考虑的事 |
[36:38] | because he’s not here, you are. | 因为他不在这儿 你在 |
[36:41] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[36:43] | Proceed with the mission or bring him back? | 继续这项任务还是叫他回来 |
[36:47] | I don’t like either. | 两者我都不喜欢 |
[36:49] | Those are my options. | 我只有这两个选择 |
[36:51] | Well, if there’s one thing I’ve learned, 28 years with Francis, | 如果说在弗兰西斯身边28年 我学到了什么 |
[36:54] | and he said it time and time again, | 那就是他重复多次的那句话 |
[36:56] | “If you don’t like the way the table is set…” | “如果你不喜欢餐具的摆放…” |
[36:58] | – “Then turn over the table.” – That’s right. | -“那就掀桌子” -没错 |
[37:01] | He’s said it to me, more than once. | 他跟我说过不止一次 |
[37:03] | Then that’s what you should do, Donald. | 那你就该这么做 唐纳德 |
[37:07] | – But how? – Well, let’s figure it out. | -但要怎么做呢 -我们一起想想吧 |
[37:25] | Weren’t we supposed to have landed already? | 我们不是早该降落了吗 |
[37:27] | We’re in a holding pattern. | 我们在待命航线上 |
[37:29] | Why? Is something wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了吗 |
[37:31] | All I know is we’re in a holding pattern. | 我只知道我们在待命航线上 |
[37:58] | Doug. | 道格 |
[38:00] | This plane’s gonna run out of fuel soon. | 这架飞机很快就会没油 |
[38:02] | We’re gonna have to put it down somewhere. | 我们一定要找个地方让它降落 |
[38:20] | I’ll be making a statement shortly. Let’s notify the press corps. | 我马上就发表声明 先跟记者团打声招呼吧 |
[38:23] | – About the operation? – No, to reassure the American people. | -关于行动吗 -不 让美国人民放心 |
[38:27] | – Shall I meet you in there? – Ten minutes. | -我在那边等你吗 -给我十分钟 |
[38:29] | The cabinet? | 内阁呢 |
[38:30] | – Still waiting on your decision, sir. – Good. | -还在等您的决定 先生 -很好 |
[38:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:43] | I want you to land the plane in China. | 把飞机降落在中国 |
[38:46] | China, sir? | 中国吗 先生 |
[38:47] | There’s no bailout without Chinese money. | 没有中国的钱就没有救市计划 |
[38:50] | We give them Milkin, they have more leverage. | 我们把米尔金给他们 他们会有更多筹码 |
[38:52] | Sir, that gives away our leverage. | 先生 那我们就没有筹码了 |
[38:54] | I’m not for regime change, but that just… | 我不赞成政权更迭 但那是… |
[38:56] | It’s the last thing that Petrov is expecting. | 这是佩特罗夫最想不到的事 |
[38:59] | They’ll demand drilling access in eastern Siberia. | 他们会索要东西伯利亚的钻井权 |
[39:01] | And when they do, we become the lesser of two evils. | 等他们提出 我们就是两害中较轻的那个 |
[39:04] | Sir, at no time did the president | 先生 总统从未打算 |
[39:06] | intend on bringing China into the mix… | 把中国搅进来… |
[39:08] | Get the plane on Chinese soil. | 让飞机降落在中国领土上 |
[39:09] | And turn over Milkin’s assets. That’s my decision. | 并且移交米尔金的资产 这就是我的决定 |
[39:17] | – I asked for your help. – And that’s what I gave. | -我是向你求助的 -我也给予了帮助 |
[39:20] | No, China wasn’t part of the president’s plan. | 不 中国不在总统的计划范围内 |
[39:22] | It’s part of the acting president’s plan. | 它在代总统的计划范围内 |
[39:24] | – You ready? – Yes, whenever you are. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 就等你了 |
[39:27] | – Seth? – Yes, sir. | -赛斯 -是 先生 |
[39:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, the acting president. | 女士们先生们 有请代总统 |
[39:48] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[39:51] | This is a difficult day for all Americans, | 今天对所有美国民众来说都是艰难的一天 |
[39:55] | particularly for Mrs. Underwood, | 特别是对安德伍德夫人 |
[39:58] | who is gracious enough to be here, | 很感谢她能来到这儿 |
[40:01] | to lend me strength while I address an anxious nation. | 在我向焦虑的国民讲话时 给我力量 |
[40:04] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[40:08] | 美国历史上共有四名总统在任上遭暗杀 分别是亚伯拉罕·林肯 詹姆斯·加菲尔德 威廉·麦金利 约翰·肯尼迪 其中林肯和肯尼迪的遇刺最受关注 关于刺杀的动机 细节 甚至凶手身份 都有各种同官方说法不同的”阴谋论” 肯尼迪的遇刺争议最大 至今仍有大量美国民众认为 在达拉斯开枪击中肯尼迪的不止一名枪手 | |
[40:18] | 此外 美国历史上还发生过多起刺杀未遂事件 1981年3月30日 里根在离开华盛顿希尔顿酒店时 一个名为约翰·辛克力的男子近距离连发6枪 总统的一名贴身保镖蒂莫西·麦卡锡 挺身而出挡住了一颗子弹 但仍有一颗子弹打在总统专车上后反弹射入里根体内 击中了他的肺部 里根随即被送往乔治华盛顿大学医院接受手术 手术开始前 神智尚清醒的共和党人里根 同主刀医生开玩笑说 “希望你是一名共和党人” 医生回答说 “总统先生 今天我们都是共和党人” 经治疗 里根于4月25日重返白宫 | |
[40:38] | 枪手辛克力刺杀里根 并非出于政治原因 而是想通过这一举动 引起自己崇拜的好莱坞女星朱迪·福斯特的注意 被捕后 辛克力因”精神失常”而被判无罪 但一直被关在医疗机构接受治疗 白宫发言人布雷迪在刺杀中被击中头部而造成终身残疾 此后他同妻子一起致力于推动枪支管制 多年后他帮助通过了美国历史上最严格的枪支管制法案 挺身挡枪的保镖麦卡锡被射中腹部 经手术后完全康复 从白宫退休后 目前在伊利诺伊州担任警察局长 |