时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:02] | Lucas Goodwin was released from a federal detention center | 两个月前 卢卡斯·古德温被从印第安纳州 |
[03:05] | in Terre Haute, Indiana, two months ago. | 泰瑞豪特一家联邦监狱释放 |
[03:07] | FBI investigators searched his witness protection residence | 联调局调查员搜查了他在俄亥俄州代顿的 |
[03:11] | – in Dayton, Ohio… – Why was he even out of jail? | -证人保护计划住处 -他怎么会被释放 |
[03:13] | He helped the DOJ with an ongoing investigation. | 他在一起调查中协助了司法部 |
[03:16] | How did you not know that? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[03:17] | WITSEC. Only need-to-know for security reasons. | 证人保护计划 出于安全考虑高度保密 |
[03:21] | We found this today at his house. | 我们今天在他家发现了这个 |
[03:23] | A suicide note, I guess. | 大概是遗书吧 |
[03:40] | This can’t go public. | 这不能被公开 |
[03:41] | We haven’t told the press anything. | 我们还没对媒体透露半句 |
[03:43] | But this is evidence. | 但这是证据 |
[03:45] | Once the report comes out… | 一旦报告出来 |
[04:03] | Email this to me. | 把这个电邮给我 |
[04:16] | Mrs. Underwood? | 安德伍德夫人 |
[04:18] | It’s two o’clock in the morning. Would you like to go home? | 现在凌晨两点了 您要回家吗 |
[04:20] | Oh, yes, I’ll be out in a moment. | 嗯 我待会儿就出去 |
[04:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[05:01] | His liver is just not regenerating fast enough. | 他的肝再生速度不够快 |
[05:03] | What does that mean, exactly? | 那具体是什么意思 |
[05:05] | He needs a transplant, or he’ll die. | 他需要移植 否则会死 |
[05:09] | – How soon? – Days. | -什么时候 -几天之内 |
[05:12] | We’ve made him Status 1. | 我们将他列为了1号情况 |
[05:14] | I’m optimistic we’ll find him a suitable liver. | 我们应该能为他找到合适的肝脏 |
[05:17] | The recipient list is classified. | 接受者名单是机密 |
[05:19] | You’re the only two members of the administration who’ve been briefed. | 只有您二位政府成员知情 |
[05:21] | Is the First Lady aware? | 第一夫人知道了吗 |
[05:23] | Yes, I informed her this afternoon. | 是的 我今天下午告诉她了 |
[05:33] | May I? | 我可以进来吗 |
[05:35] | Please. | 请吧 |
[05:37] | I know it’s late, but they said you were up, so… | 我知道很晚了 但他们说你没睡 |
[05:39] | No, I know. I just hadn’t eaten all day. | 我知道 我就是一天都没吃东西了 |
[05:41] | I’m sure you haven’t. | 你也是吧 |
[05:43] | – Would you like some salad? – Sure. Thank you. | -来点沙拉吗 -好啊 谢谢 |
[05:51] | It’s scary, about Frank. | 弗兰克的事 真是可怕 |
[05:55] | Well, Francis is a fighter. | 弗兰西斯是个斗士 |
[05:58] | I wish I could ask his advice. | 真希望我能问他的建议 |
[05:59] | I have my call with Petrov in the morning. | 我明早要跟佩特罗夫通电话了 |
[06:07] | I feel good about my understanding of the plan. | 我对计划颇为了解 这点我有自信 |
[06:11] | My concern is him railroading me on the call. | 我担心的是他在电话里威胁我 |
[06:14] | Well, would you like me to be on it? | 你希望我跟你一起打吗 |
[06:16] | An extra set of ears. | 多个人听听 |
[06:19] | I don’t… I don’t know how Cathy would feel about that. | 我不知道凯茜会有什么想法 |
[06:23] | Well, she doesn’t need to know. | 不非得让她知道啊 |
[06:26] | I could just listen from up here. | 我可以在这里听 |
[06:29] | And maybe I could type a note if you get into trouble. | 如果你有麻烦 或许我可以发点建议过去 |
[06:50] | …tight-lipped on the president’s recovery. | …对总统的恢复闭口不谈 |
[06:52] | As of now, he’s reported to be in stable condition. | 到目前 据报他情况稳定 |
[06:55] | No press has been allowed into the hospital. | 尚无媒体被允许进入医院 |
[06:57] | Republican presidential hopeful Will Conway | 共和党候选人威尔·康威 |
[07:00] | spoke of the president at a rally in Arizona this morning. | 今早在亚利桑那州一场集会上提到了总统 |
[07:03] | I’ve criticized President Underwood often. | 我经常批评安德伍德总统 |
[07:05] | But right now, he’s our president… | 但此刻 他是我们的总统 |
[07:07] | Come back tomorrow. We’re all out. | 明天来吧 我们没油了 |
[07:07] | …and we have to pull together, both sides of the aisle… | 两党要团结一致 |
[07:10] | We’re all out for today. | 我们今天没油了 |
[07:11] | Sorry, come back tomorrow. | 抱歉 明天再来吧 |
[07:12] | – We’re all out, guys. We’re all out. – Are you serious? | -没油了 没油了 -不是吧 |
[07:14] | Come back tomorrow. We’re all out for today, sir. | 明天再来吧 我们今天没油了 先生 |
[07:16] | Bullshit! | 真扯 |
[07:26] | Can I siphon a couple of gallons from you? | 我能从你这儿吸几加仑吗 |
[07:29] | Fifty bucks. I’m running on fumes. | 五十块 我已经没油了 |
[07:31] | I gotta get my kids to school, and my husband to work– | 我还得送孩子上学 送老公上班 |
[07:32] | Eighty bucks, two gallons. | 八十块 两加仑 |
[07:34] | Sorry, I can’t help you. Sorry. | 抱歉 帮不了你 抱歉 |
[07:35] | 普通汽油 现金支付 | |
[07:35] | 高级汽油 现金支付 | |
[07:35] | 精品汽油 现金支付 | |
[08:28] | The line’s open? | 接通了吗 |
[08:29] | Moscow is ready when you are, sir. | 莫斯科就等您了 先生 |
[08:35] | You can set it up here. | 放在这里就好 |
[08:42] | My Cliff Notes. | 我的小抄 |
[08:50] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[09:01] | Mr. President, you’re on with President Petrov. | 总统先生 您已与佩特罗夫总统接通 |
[09:03] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[09:04] | All of Russia is praying for the president’s recovery. | 俄罗斯举国上下都在为总统的康复祈祷 |
[09:07] | I hope you will extend my warm thoughts to Mrs. Underwood. | 请代我转达对安德伍德夫人的问候 |
[09:10] | I certainly will. | 我会的 |
[09:11] | You’re a brave man | 你真是勇敢 |
[09:13] | to take over during such difficult times. | 在如此艰难的时刻接手 |
[09:16] | I just want to make sure | 我只想确保 |
[09:16] | we find a manageable resolution to this oil– | 我们找到可行方案解决这场油价… |
[09:19] | I’ve read some of your books, Mr. President. | 我读过你写的一些书 总统先生 |
[09:22] | I just finished Learning to Learn. | 我刚读完《学会学习》 |
[09:25] | It was good. | 很不错 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | There was a chapter on visualization that really interested me. | 有一章关于想象的令我很感兴趣 |
[09:31] | Yes, it’s a… A tool for students. It helps them– | 是的 是学生可用的工具 帮助他们 |
[09:34] | I would like you to visualize something. | 我想请你想象一下 |
[09:39] | Now, you’re standing in the tundra. | 你站在苔原上 |
[09:41] | Um, wind, snow… | 大风 暴雪 |
[09:45] | machines drilling through the ice, | 机器在钻透冰层 |
[09:47] | long pipelines stretching to the horizon. Do you see? | 长长的管线延伸至远处的地平线 你能想象吗 |
[09:51] | If you want to talk about Siberia, I’m more than happy to– | 如果你想谈西伯利亚 我很乐意… |
[09:53] | No, no, no. You’re not visualizing, | 不不 你不是在想象 |
[09:57] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[10:00] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[10:11] | All right. They’re closed. | 好吧 闭上了 |
[10:12] | Good. Now… | 很好 那么 |
[10:15] | picture the men | 想象工人 |
[10:16] | working those drills and pipelines. | 在钻井和管线上工作 |
[10:20] | What do they look like? | 他们什么样 |
[10:23] | Um, heavy coats, gloves, boots. | 大棉衣 戴手套 穿着靴子 |
[10:26] | Are they… | 他们是 |
[10:28] | Chinese? | 中国人吗 |
[10:32] | You see, when I picture this, | 瞧 当我想象的时候 |
[10:36] | I don’t see Chinese. | 我看不到中国人 |
[10:39] | I agree with you. The less control the Chinese have, the better. | 我同意 中国的控制权越少越好 |
[10:41] | Then why did you send Milkin to China? | 那你为什么把米尔金送去中国 |
[10:43] | You weren’t negotiating with us. | 你不肯跟我们谈判 |
[10:45] | We thought they might have more luck. | 我们觉得或许他们的运气会更好 |
[10:46] | Their demands would leave us worse off than we were before. | 他们的要求会让我们陷入比之前更糟的境地 |
[10:49] | I can get the IMF to provide half the bailout. | 我可以让国际货币基金组织拿出一半的救市资金 |
[10:51] | This would counteract the Chinese demands for drilling rights– | 这可以制衡中国对开采权的要求 |
[10:53] | You are playing us off each other. | 你是想挑拨我们 |
[10:56] | Mr. President– | 总统先生 |
[10:57] | I think you’re in over your head, Mr. Blythe. | 我觉得 你是自不量力了 布莱斯先生 |
[11:01] | If you would just give me a chance to elaborate– | 容我解释一下 |
[11:02] | Why give you a chance? | 凭什么让你解释 |
[11:03] | What do you know about Russia? About China? | 你对俄罗斯 对中国有什么了解 |
[11:06] | I’ve been briefed on– | 我已经听过了… |
[11:08] | Forgive me, but, uh… | 抱歉 但是 |
[11:10] | I don’t feel comfortable | 我不愿跟 |
[11:12] | negotiating with anyone other than the president. | 总统以外的人进行谈判 |
[11:16] | When he recovers, perhaps he and I can speak. | 等他康复 或许我们可以谈谈 |
[11:21] | So, are we finished? | 我们完事了吗 |
[11:27] | The president’s in very bad shape. | 总统情况很糟 |
[11:29] | Sir… | 先生 |
[11:30] | How serious is it? | 多严重 |
[11:38] | He needs a liver transplant. | 他需要肝脏移植 |
[11:41] | I wasn’t aware that… | 我不知道 |
[11:46] | You better get used to negotiating with me. | 你最好习惯跟我磋商 |
[11:48] | If the president dies, it’s you and I… | 如果总统死了 那就是你和我 |
[11:52] | or nothing at all. | 否则没得可谈 |
[11:55] | My apologies, Mr. President. | 抱歉 总统先生 |
[11:57] | I didn’t intend to insult you. | 我无意侮辱你 |
[12:01] | Let’s keep a dialogue open. That’s all I’m asking. | 我们继续协商 我只求这个 |
[12:03] | I’d like the opportunity to present you with a detailed proposal | 我想给你一份应对中方要求的 |
[12:06] | countering the Chinese demands. | 具体提议 |
[12:08] | I’ll have Secretary Durant work with your foreign minister, | 我会让国务卿杜兰特跟你的外交部长接洽 |
[12:11] | and then we’ll take it from there. | 然后我们再谈 |
[12:13] | Are you open to that? | 这样可以吗 |
[12:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:17] | I look forward to reviewing your proposal. | 我很期待看到你的提议 |
[12:21] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[12:23] | Sir, we didn’t want that to get out to the press yet. | 先生 这消息我们还不希望透露出去 |
[12:26] | The American people deserve to know, anyway. | 美国人民反正也该知道 |
[12:28] | Sir, the Russians don’t respond well to weakness. | 先生 俄罗斯人是见软就欺 |
[12:30] | Now that they know that the president– | 现在他们知道总统… |
[12:31] | You heard him say he’s open to negotiation. | 你听到他说愿意协商了 |
[12:34] | I’d say that’s progress. | 我认为这是进展 |
[12:48] | Four days and still nothing? | 四天了 还没有吗 |
[12:50] | No press conference, no briefing. | 没有记者招待会 没有通报 |
[12:52] | We have to let them conduct | 我们得让他们 |
[12:52] | their investigation on their own terms. | 按自己的步调进行调查 |
[12:55] | Feels like we’re being shut out. | 感觉好像我们被蒙在鼓里 |
[12:56] | This isn’t just the bureau. | 不仅仅是联调局 |
[12:57] | They have to coordinate with Homeland | 他们还得跟国土安全部协调 |
[12:59] | – and make sure nothing sensitive– – That’s bullshit. | -确保敏感… -扯淡 |
[13:01] | There’s something about Goodwin that you don’t want us to know. | 古德温有什么情况你不希望我们知道 |
[13:03] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[13:05] | I wanna know why he did this just as much as you do… | 我跟你一样想知道他这么做的动机 |
[13:07] | But we’ve gotta let the FBI do its job. | 但我们得让联调局做他们的工作 |
[13:23] | Same theory as when I visited him. | 跟我去看他时是同一个论调 |
[13:25] | And that was before he struck the plea, correct? | 那是他达成认罪协议之前 是吗 |
[13:28] | I encouraged him to plead guilty. | 我鼓励他认罪的 |
[13:29] | His claims were unsubstantiated. | 他的宣称毫无依据 |
[13:32] | Tell us about your meeting with the president | 跟我们说说你去见古德温之前 |
[13:33] | prior to that meeting with Goodwin. | 跟总统的见面 |
[13:35] | Lucas asked me to investigate. I did. | 卢卡斯拜托我调查 我就调查了 |
[13:38] | That involved an interview with Underwood. | 因此采访了安德伍德 |
[13:40] | You still have your notes? | 你还留着笔记吗 |
[13:43] | No notes without a warrant. | 没有搜查令我不会交出笔记 |
[13:50] | The press. Calling non-stop. | 媒体 没日没夜地打 |
[13:53] | We suggest you don’t speak to anyone while we’re still– | 我们建议调查期间你不要跟任何人… |
[13:54] | Don’t worry. I don’t have any interest in getting dragged into this. | 别担心 我完全不想被扯进来 |
[13:59] | Let me go dig up those notes. | 我去把笔记找出来 |
[14:34] | Blythe… He told Petrov the president needs a transplant. | 布莱斯 他告诉佩特罗夫总统需要移植 |
[14:38] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[14:40] | Petrov got under his skin. | 佩特罗夫把他气到了 |
[14:42] | This is why we should’ve carried out your husband’s plan. | 这就是为什么我们本该按你丈夫的计划来 |
[14:44] | We’re giving Moscow too much room to maneuver– | 我们给了莫斯科太多操作的空间 |
[14:45] | Let’s not debate what we can’t change, Doug. | 我们别谈论无法改变的事了 道格 |
[14:49] | If Moscow knows, we’ll have to notify the press. | 如果莫斯科知道了 我们就得通知媒体 |
[14:52] | We’re doing that tomorrow. | 我们明天就说 |
[14:54] | Dr. Saxon will do the briefing. | 由萨克逊医生来做通告 |
[14:57] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我来吧 |
[14:58] | It’s better coming from the First Lady. | 还是由第一夫人来说的好 |
[15:02] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[15:05] | We need to address this, too. | 这事我们也得应对一下 |
[15:08] | The FBI found Goodwin’s notes in his house. | 联调局在古德温家找到了他的遗书 |
[15:11] | Can we make them disappear? | 可以给处理掉吗 |
[15:13] | No, it’s already been catalogued. | 不行 已经被收为证据了 |
[15:15] | We need to get out ahead of it and control the story. | 我们得先一步采取行动控制舆论 |
[15:18] | All right. Get me a copy and report on the investigation so far. | 好吧 给我弄一份目前为止的调查报告 |
[15:22] | I wanna see him. | 我想见他 |
[15:24] | The president. | 总统 |
[15:26] | The Secret Service still won’t let me. | 特勤局不许我进去 |
[15:28] | I’d like Mr. Stamper to have access to my husband, please. | 请允许斯坦普先生见我丈夫 |
[15:31] | We have strict orders, ma’am. Only you and– | 我们有严格命令 夫人 只有您 |
[15:33] | Would you like me to call the vice president myself? | 需要我亲自打给副总统吗 |
[15:36] | Douglas, this young man will escort you to his room. | 道格拉斯 这位年轻人会送你进去 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:03] | – What time is it? – It’s a little past 7:00. | -几点了 -7点刚过 |
[17:16] | Sir? Sir, it’s Doug. | 先生 先生 是道格 |
[17:18] | Just because his eyes are open | 虽然他睁开了眼 |
[17:19] | doesn’t mean he’s fully conscious. | 但不代表他的意识完全清醒了 |
[17:21] | Insufficient liver function. | 肝功能不足 |
[17:23] | His brain is swimming in a pool of unprocessed ammonia. | 他的大脑泡在一堆未处理的氨中 |
[17:26] | If he’s seeing anything, it’s probably severe hallucinations. | 如果他能看到什么 大概也是严重的幻觉 |
[17:29] | How long until he has a liver? | 他多久能得到肝脏 |
[17:31] | Could be hours. Could be days. | 可能得要几小时 可能要几天 |
[17:33] | He’s number three on the list. | 他是名单上第三位 |
[17:35] | Number three? | 第三名 |
[17:36] | It’s prioritized in terms of need | 名单按需排序 |
[17:37] | and who was listed first as a Status 1. | 他是1号情况的第一位 |
[17:39] | He’s the President of the United States. | 他是美国总统啊 |
[17:41] | It’s the law. | 这是法律 |
[18:18] | The attorney general is resigning. | 司法部长要辞职 |
[18:21] | Add that to the press release for this afternoon. | 把这条加入今天下午的新闻发布稿中 |
[18:24] | – Uh, her decision or the vice president’s? – My decision. | -是她的决定还是副总统的 -我的决定 |
[18:28] | Goodwin’s WITSEC was a DOJ responsibility. | 古德温的证人保护计划是司法部的责任 |
[18:30] | We needed a head to roll. | 我们得找人背锅 |
[18:32] | First hers… | 先是她 |
[18:34] | then yours. | 然后你 |
[18:37] | You’ll resign tomorrow. | 你明天辞职 |
[18:46] | Doug, I know you’re under a lot of pressure, but– | 道格 我知道你现在压力很大 但是 |
[18:49] | You sent the photo of the rebel soldier. | 是你发了那张南军士兵照片 |
[18:53] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[18:54] | Personal phone, off the premises. | 私人手机 没在这里发 |
[18:58] | You know, maybe somebody hacked my account or something– | 可能是有人黑了我的账户什么的 |
[19:00] | Are you really gonna keep lying to me? | 你真要再这么对我撒谎吗 |
[19:02] | I could have you arrested. | 我可以叫人逮捕你 |
[19:05] | But I’d rather you go quietly. | 但我宁可你低调离去 |
[19:13] | I know things, Doug. | 我知道些事 道格 |
[19:16] | Nothing you can prove. | 你证明不了什么 |
[19:19] | Now, threaten me again. | 再威胁我啊 |
[19:39] | There’s no proposal without China’s involvement. | 中国如果不加入 提议就没戏 |
[19:41] | Now, Cathy’s tried, | 凯茜试了 |
[19:42] | but she doesn’t have the best relationship with them. | 但她跟他们的关系不是特别好 |
[19:46] | Maybe she needs some help. | 或许她需要帮助 |
[19:48] | Help? How? | 帮助 怎么说 |
[19:53] | Do you mind if I smoke? | 你介意我抽烟吗 |
[19:55] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[20:01] | I quit about ten years ago. | 我十年前戒了 |
[20:04] | Marjory forced me to. | 玛乔莉逼我的 |
[20:10] | Ah, still smells delicious. | 还是那么好闻 |
[20:20] | What was it like when Marjory died? | 玛乔莉死时什么样 |
[20:23] | Oh, well, it was, um… | 那是… |
[20:27] | I’m sorry. We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want. | 抱歉 如果你不愿意我们不用谈这个 |
[20:29] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[20:32] | We hadn’t had a real conversation in… in months. | 我们当时已经数月没有真正聊过了 |
[20:35] | Her mind was gone. | 她的神智已经不清楚了 |
[20:37] | When she finally died, | 她最终死时 |
[20:39] | it felt like a limb had been hacked off. | 感觉好像被砍掉根肋骨 |
[20:44] | I felt… devastated. | 我…痛不欲生 |
[20:47] | But I also felt relieved. | 但也如释重负 |
[20:55] | That’s what I feel about my mother. | 我对我母亲的感觉就是这样 |
[20:59] | Oh, I hadn’t– It hadn’t even occurred to me. | 我不…我都没想起来 |
[21:01] | You have Frank and your mother. | 除了弗兰克 你母亲也病了 |
[21:05] | When my father died, it destroyed me, | 父亲去世时 我几乎崩溃了 |
[21:06] | but when I think about Mother, I feel nothing. | 但想到我母亲时 我毫无感觉 |
[21:10] | – You two aren’t close? – No. | -你们不亲近吗 -不 |
[21:16] | And I feel the same about Francis. | 我对弗兰西斯也是这种感觉 |
[21:19] | Nothing. | 毫无感觉 |
[21:25] | I know that must sound awful. | 我知道这听起来很可怕 |
[21:28] | It’s a lot to process. | 这很难接受 |
[21:32] | There’s no right way or wrong way. | 这没有正误之分 |
[21:39] | – Wait, hold on. – No. | -等下 慢着 -不 |
[21:42] | Marjory wouldn’t approve. | 玛乔莉不会同意的 |
[21:45] | We got sidetracked. | 刚刚说到哪了 |
[21:46] | Yes. China. | 对 中国 |
[21:49] | I have an idea, if you can trust me to handle it. | 我有个主意 如果你相信我能做好的话 |
[21:53] | I’d trust you with my goddamn life, Claire. | 我赌上命相信你 克莱尔 |
[21:58] | Comment c’est elle? | 怎么样 |
[21:59] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[22:06] | Water? | 喝点水吧 |
[22:08] | Non, ca va, mamon. | 不用 妈妈 |
[22:10] | Je veux pas vous laisse attraper un coup de chaleur, vous voyez? | 我可不希望你们中暑了 |
[22:14] | I got it. Ah, merci. | 我来拿 谢谢 |
[22:25] | C’est qui? | 这是谁 |
[22:28] | Non, c’est un colleague de moi. | 没谁 同事而已 |
[22:30] | Mamon. | 给你 妈妈 |
[22:33] | LeAnn. | 莉安 |
[22:35] | You are a tough guy to track down. | 找你可真难 |
[22:38] | – What are you doing here? – You have a plane to catch. | -你来干什么 -你要赶飞机 |
[22:41] | The First Lady needs your help. | 第一夫人需要你的帮助 |
[22:42] | I don’t want to have anything to do with them. | 我不想和他们有任何瓜葛 |
[22:44] | Whatever you think of the president, | 无论你对总统的看法如何 |
[22:45] | you still have a duty to your country. | 你对祖国依然负有责任 |
[22:47] | Even if he dies, the day I walked out the White House, | 就算他在我离开白宫的那天去世 |
[22:50] | I promised myself I wasn’t going back. | 我也向自己承诺过不会回去 |
[22:52] | You don’t even know what we have in mind. | 你连我们的计划都不知道 |
[22:54] | It doesn’t matter. I’m not going. | 无所谓 我不去 |
[22:57] | I’d like you to leave. | 我想请你离开 |
[23:01] | Here’s your briefing materials. | 这是基本情况的材料 |
[23:03] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听见我说吗 |
[23:04] | You should really take a look. | 你真应该看一眼 |
[23:19] | Her campaign would be over. | 她的竞选会完蛋的 |
[23:24] | And what would your parents think? | 而且你父母会怎么想 |
[23:33] | It looks like you’re taking advantage of the fact that he’s– | 看上去就像你要利用他受伤… |
[23:36] | Conway is still campaigning. | 康威仍在进行竞选活动 |
[23:37] | He’s a Republican | 他是共和党人 |
[23:38] | and he’s already wrapped up his nomination. | 而且他的提名已经十拿九稳 |
[23:40] | Apples and oranges. | 和我们不一样 |
[23:40] | We are gonna lose, | 如果我们什么都不做 |
[23:41] | if we sit still, to a guy who’s unconscious. | 陪着一个不省人事的人干坐着 会输的 |
[23:43] | Heather’s right. Underwood’s scoring major sympathy points. | 希瑟说得对 安德伍德在大赚同情分 |
[23:46] | He’s ahead in six of the next seven states. | 在接下来的七个州里 他在六个州领先 |
[23:48] | We need to keep the pressure up. | 我们得继续施压 |
[23:50] | Russia, gas prices… | 俄罗斯 油价 |
[23:51] | Attack a president who’s fighting for his life? | 攻击一位正与死神搏斗的总统 |
[23:53] | I didn’t call this meeting to debate. | 叫你们来开会不是来辩论的 |
[23:56] | I want those states back. | 我要夺回那些州 |
[23:58] | So let’s start organizing events and media hits. | 我们开始准备活动和媒体造势 |
[24:01] | Prelim budgets and schedules, by tomorrow morning. | 明早之前 确定初步预算和安排 |
[24:04] | There has been much speculation as to Goodwin’s motivations. | 对于古德温的动机 人们有多种猜测 |
[24:08] | Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[24:11] | Where are we on Goodwin? | 古德温的事进展如何 |
[24:13] | The security guy’s taken care of. | 已经搞定了保安 |
[24:15] | He never saw the two of you together. | 他没看见你们在一起 |
[24:18] | What about others? | 那其他人呢 |
[24:21] | None that he knows of. | 据他所知 没有 |
[24:22] | But it’s not like we can ask around. | 但我们又不能四处询问 |
[24:25] | In November of 2013, | 在2013年11月 |
[24:27] | Ms. Barnes was struck by a D.C. metrorail train. | 巴恩斯女士被华府地铁撞击身亡 |
[24:30] | D.C. police classified it as an accident. | 华府警方将其定性为一场事故 |
[24:33] | Some have speculated that… | 有人推测… |
[24:53] | Have a seat, Remy. | 坐吧 雷米 |
[25:03] | Sorry about Frank. | 弗兰克的事我很遗憾 |
[25:05] | Oh, please, don’t bother. | 拜托 省省吧 |
[25:07] | I’ve had enough people say they’re sorry, | 我已经听够了人们说他们很遗憾 |
[25:08] | and I know you don’t mean it. | 我也知道你不是真心的 |
[25:11] | I can’t help you the way you want me to. | 我没法按你希望的那样帮你 |
[25:13] | LeAnn told me she was very clear with you. | 莉安告诉我她已经跟你说得很明白了 |
[25:15] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[25:16] | Tusk wants to help you even less than I do. | 塔斯克比我更不想帮你 |
[25:18] | Well, nobody’s doing any favors here, Remy. | 这不是谁在帮谁 雷米 |
[25:20] | He’s going to get very rich from this. | 他会从中获得一大笔钱 |
[25:22] | Why don’t you speak to him yourself? | 你为什么不亲自跟他说 |
[25:24] | Because he won’t listen to me. | 因为他不会听我的 |
[25:26] | This needs to seem like your idea, not mine. | 这必须听起来像是你的主意 而不是我的 |
[25:28] | And you’ll make a killing, too. | 你也会捞上一大笔的 |
[25:30] | I don’t need the money. | 我不需要钱 |
[25:33] | Because you care about other things now. | 因为你现在在乎的是别的 |
[25:36] | Like Jackie. | 比如杰姬 |
[25:39] | Which is why you’ll make this happen. | 所以你必须做成此事 |
[25:47] | If I had told Dunbar about Frank… | 如果我当初跟邓巴说了弗兰克的事 |
[25:50] | about how he knew about the laundering, | 说他知道洗钱的事 |
[25:53] | he wouldn’t be president and we wouldn’t be standing here. | 他就当不了总统 我们现在也不会站在这儿 |
[25:56] | But you didn’t and you can’t now, | 但你没有 你现在也说不了了 |
[25:58] | so here we are. | 所以现在是这样 |
[26:01] | Two hours and we got nowhere. | 两小时 我们毫无进展 |
[26:04] | All he wants to hear is China. | 他只想听中国的反应 |
[26:06] | I told him Beijing is not responsive. | 我告诉他北京方面不回应 |
[26:07] | He doesn’t give a damn. | 他根本不在乎 |
[26:09] | The First Lady put a bug in his ear. | 第一夫人给他提过醒了 |
[26:10] | Well, whatever bug she put in there won’t crawl out. | 不管她说了什么 他铁了心不听我们的了 |
[26:13] | I’ll set up a meeting. Just you, me and him. | 我会安排次会面 只有你我他三人 |
[26:15] | I don’t think a meeting is enough. | 恐怕一次会面是不够的 |
[26:16] | We have a vice president | 我们的副总统 |
[26:18] | that does not know what he is doing, Doug. | 不知道他在干什么 道格 |
[26:20] | He needs to completely turn over | 他必须把外交事务 |
[26:22] | all diplomatic affairs to the State Department. | 全部移交给国务院 |
[26:24] | – Otherwise, my hands are tied. – Not now. | -否则我完全无能为力 -现在不行 |
[26:26] | This can’t wait. | 非常紧急 |
[26:27] | When we’re finished, I will come and find you. | 我们结束后 我会去找你的 |
[26:30] | Could you give us a few moments, Madam Secretary? | 您能让我们单独谈谈吗 国务卿女士 |
[26:32] | – Seth, you’re out of line! – It’s all right. | -赛斯 你太过分了 -没关系 |
[26:36] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[26:38] | I will. Thank you, Cathy. | 我会的 谢谢 凯茜 |
[26:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:44] | – What the fuck are you doing? – You can’t fire me. | -你他妈在干什么 -你不能开除我 |
[26:46] | You don’t interrupt a meeting with the Secretary of State. | 你不能打断我和国务卿的会面 |
[26:48] | I can end Dunbar’s campaign. | 我可以终结邓巴的竞选 |
[26:50] | We can end it today. | 今天就结束掉 |
[26:52] | How? | 怎么做 |
[26:54] | If I deliver, will you keep me on? | 如果我做到 你能让我留下吗 |
[26:57] | You tell me how first. | 你得先告诉我 |
[27:06] | Have a seat, Martha. | 坐吧 玛莎 |
[27:17] | I’ve had second thoughts about your resignation. | 我重新考虑了一下你的辞职 |
[27:24] | Would you like to remain as attorney general? | 你还想继续当司法部长吗 |
[27:27] | Yes, I would. | 是的 我想 |
[27:30] | Thank you, Doug. | 谢谢 道格 |
[27:32] | Did Heather Dunbar inform you | 希瑟·邓巴有没有告诉过你 |
[27:33] | of a meeting between herself and Lucas Goodwin? | 她和卢卡斯·古德温见过面 |
[27:37] | You’re having me interrogated by my own subordinates? | 你要让我的下属审问我吗 |
[27:40] | They only work for you if you keep your job. | 你能保住工作 他们才是你的属下 |
[27:43] | I suggest you answer their questions. | 我建议你回答他们的问题 |
[27:45] | I’d like a lawyer present. | 我想要我的律师在场 |
[27:47] | Let me remind you, ma’am. | 我提醒你 女士 |
[27:48] | Failing to have informed us constitutes withholding of evidence. | 没告知我们已经构成了隐瞒证据 |
[27:52] | Heather is a friend. | 希瑟是我的朋友 |
[27:54] | It’s very simple, Martha. | 非常简单 玛莎 |
[27:55] | You work with us, you stay on as AG. | 跟我们合作 你就继续当司法部长 |
[27:58] | You don’t, we prosecute. | 不合作 我们就起诉 |
[28:06] | Ladies and Gentlemen, the First Lady of the United States. | 女士们先生们 美国第一夫人 |
[28:11] | Good afternoon, everyone. | 大家下午好 |
[28:13] | I’d like to update you on my husband’s recovery. | 我想向大家通报我丈夫康复的最新情况 |
[28:16] | The President’s medical team | 总统的医疗团队 |
[28:18] | gave me a full assessment last night | 昨晚做出了全面的评估 |
[28:20] | and they have come to the conclusion | 他们最后的结论是 |
[28:22] | that the President is in need of a liver transplant | 总统需要肝移植 |
[28:26] | if he’s to survive. | 才能活下去 |
[28:31] | I’m asking the nation to pray with me | 我请求全国与我共同祈祷 |
[28:36] | that a healthy liver makes its way to Francis soon. | 弗朗西斯能尽快等到一个健康的肝脏 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry. A moment. | 抱歉 请等一下 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:47] | She’s good, isn’t she? | 她很厉害 对吧 |
[28:50] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[28:52] | As for the investigation… | 至于案件调查… |
[28:53] | First Lady wanted some support. | 第一夫人需要支持 |
[28:55] | …the FBI director of counterterrorism | …联调局反恐处处长 |
[28:57] | will give you a full briefing. But… | 会向大家进行全面汇报 但是… |
[28:58] | I feel it’s important to personally address | 我认为有必要亲自澄清 |
[29:02] | the document found in Mr. Goodwin’s residence | 在古德温先生住所找到的文件 |
[29:05] | that was made available to you just before this conference. | 本次发布会前刚刚发到大家手上 |
[29:08] | It’s filled with language that would make for flashy headlines, | 很多措辞足以成为引人注目的头条新闻 |
[29:12] | words like “murder,” “corruption.” | 比如谋杀 腐败 |
[29:15] | The accusation that the President was involved in the deaths | 其中指控总统与彼得·罗素和 |
[29:19] | of Peter Russo and Zoe Barnes. | 佐伊·巴恩斯的死有关 |
[29:22] | Phrases like “abuse of power,” | 还有”滥用职权”这样的字眼 |
[29:25] | while they have no basis in reality, | 尽管这一切没有事实依据 |
[29:27] | they do give us a sad glimpse into a very troubled mind. | 却让我们悲哀地一窥他饱受困扰的内心 |
[29:32] | And it pains me that anyone, | 如果有人 |
[29:33] | even someone who is mentally ill, | 即使是有精神疾病的人 |
[29:37] | would think my husband is capable of | 真会相信古德温先生对我丈夫的指控 |
[29:38] | what Mr.Goodwin believed to be true. | 那会让我十分痛心 |
[29:42] | But mostly it pains me for Mr. Goodwin’s parents, | 但最让我心痛的是古德温先生的父母 |
[29:45] | who are coping with the loss of their son. | 他们还在应对失去儿子的痛苦 |
[29:47] | And, by all accounts, he was a decent man for most of his life, | 据大家说 他一生中大部分时候是个好人 |
[29:50] | but clearly, something snapped in him | 但显然 他内心的什么地方崩溃了 |
[29:53] | and he never got the help he so desperately needed. | 而他迫切需要的时候没能得到帮助 |
[29:56] | So I ask that all of you respect his parents’ grief | 所以我恳请大家尊重他的父母 |
[29:59] | by not sensationalizing the words of a sick young man. | 不要对这个生病的年轻人的话加以渲染 |
[30:03] | And let’s remember Lawrence and Betty Meechum, | 让我们记住劳伦斯和贝蒂·密查姆 |
[30:06] | whose son Edward | 他们的儿子艾德华 |
[30:08] | gave his life because of Mr. Goodwin’s illness. | 因为古德温先生的病献出了自己的生命 |
[30:11] | Edward’s sacrifice is the only reason my husband is still alive. | 艾德华的牺牲是我丈夫还活着的唯一原因 |
[30:15] | And I’ll be forever grateful | 我会永远感激 |
[30:16] | for his friendship and his devoted service. | 他的友谊和奉献 |
[30:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Counterterrorism Director Nathan Green. | 反恐处处长纳森·格林 |
[30:29] | Today we had a new development in the investigation. | 今天调查取得了新进展 |
[30:32] | This afternoon, we interviewed the Attorney General. | 今天下午我们询问了司法部长 |
[30:35] | She gave us a full account of a conversation she had | 她告诉了我们她和希瑟·邓巴 |
[30:37] | with Heather Dunbar the day of the shooting. | 在枪击当天进行的谈话的全部内容 |
[30:41] | In this conversation, Ms. Dunbar claimed to have met | 谈话中 邓巴女士声称 |
[30:43] | with Lucas Goodwin personally. | 曾亲自见过卢卡斯·古德温 |
[30:46] | And while we have no reason to believe | 我们虽没有理由相信 |
[30:47] | Ms. Dunbar had anything to do with the assassination attempt… | 邓巴女士和刺杀企图有任何关系 |
[30:52] | we will be questioning her about this alleged conversation. | 我们会就这场声称的谈话对她进行质询 |
[30:56] | Are you arresting her? | 你们要抓她吗 |
[30:57] | No, ma’am. We’re here to ask a few questions. | 不 女士 我们只是来问几个问题 |
[30:58] | – Then you need to make a formal request. – Is she here now? | -那你需要提出正式请求 -她现在在吗 |
[31:00] | Send the request directly to me, | 直接把请求发给我 |
[31:02] | and then I’ll discuss it with Ms. Dunbar’s attorneys. | 我会和邓巴女士的律师讨论 |
[31:11] | Hey, Kate. | 凯特 |
[31:12] | I tried calling. Home and cell. | 我给你打过电话 固话和手机 |
[31:15] | Pulled out the cord. Turned off the cell. | 座机线拔了 手机关机了 |
[31:17] | Because of people like me. | 因为我这种人 |
[31:19] | The others had the courtesy not to show up on my doorstep. | 其他人至少有礼貌没跑来我家门口 |
[31:22] | Courtesy never got me anywhere. | 礼貌从没帮我达成什么目的 |
[31:26] | Can we talk? Off the record. | 我们能谈谈吗 私下谈 |
[31:31] | If it were anyone but you… | 要不是你的话… |
[31:33] | Well, luckily, it isn’t. | 幸运的是 是我 |
[31:37] | Let me get Fausto. It’s time for his walk. | 我去牵福斯托 该遛他了 |
[31:41] | I’m in the nuclear game, not fossil fuels. | 我是核行业的 不是化石燃料 |
[31:45] | No one has the relationships you do in China. | 没人有你在中国那样的关系 |
[31:49] | Chinese disowned me. | 中国人已经跟我撇清关系了 |
[31:52] | They’ll come around. | 他们会回心转意的 |
[31:55] | Who put you up to this? | 谁让你来的 |
[31:58] | Starting my own firm. | 我要开自己的公司 |
[32:00] | I thought you were out? | 我以为你不干了 |
[32:02] | I was fooling myself. | 我那是在自欺欺人 |
[32:05] | So, president gets shot, | 总统刚被枪击 |
[32:08] | and you just can’t help taking advantage of the chaos. | 你就忍不住要趁火打劫了 |
[32:14] | What you call chaos, I call opportunity. | 你所说的火 我称之为机遇 |
[32:19] | And you’re my first client. | 你是我的第一位客户 |
[32:25] | I wish you the best. | 祝你好运 |
[32:28] | But I’m not your first client. | 但我不是你的第一位客户 |
[32:31] | I don’t wanna have anything to do with the White House. | 我不想跟白宫扯上关系 |
[32:33] | You lost a lot of money during the Walker scandal. | 你因为沃克的丑闻损失了很多钱 |
[32:37] | I did, indeed, which is why I’m turning you down. | 没错 正因此我才要拒绝你 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry you came all the way out here for a “No.” | 我很抱歉你跑了这么大老远结果被拒绝 |
[32:53] | You don’t wanna go to prison, do you? | 你不想进监狱吧 |
[32:57] | Lose the rest of it? | 再失去仅剩的一切 |
[32:58] | I’ve already been pardoned. | 我已经被赦免了 |
[33:02] | For the money laundering, not for perjury. | 免的是洗钱罪 不是伪证罪 |
[33:08] | You said that Walker knew, and he didn’t. | 你说沃克知道 但是他不知道 |
[33:09] | What you didn’t say is that you were working with Frank. | 你没有说你当时在跟弗兰克合作 |
[33:15] | Why should anybody believe you more than me? | 人家凭什么相信你而不是我 |
[33:17] | You take that chance… | 你要么赌一把 |
[33:19] | and watch Clayton West become a penny stock. | 然后看着克雷顿-维斯特变成低价股 |
[33:23] | Or we’re heroes for ending the oil crisis, | 要么我们成为终结石油危机的英雄 |
[33:26] | everybody gets rich, your image is restored. | 大家都发财 你也能重树形象 |
[33:31] | They’ll probably even let you choose | 他们也许还会让你选 |
[33:32] | the next ambassador in Beijing. | 下一任驻北京的大使 |
[33:42] | So you don’t think any of it is true? | 你并不认为那有一丝真实性 |
[33:44] | No. | 不 |
[33:46] | And I wanted to believe him. | 我也想相信他 |
[33:49] | So the First Lady’s whole teary-eyed thing? | 那第一夫人泪眼汪汪说的那些话 |
[33:52] | I think she’s right. | 我觉得她是对的 |
[33:54] | Something in Lucas snapped. | 卢卡斯是哪里崩溃了吧 |
[33:57] | I mean, the Lucas I knew wouldn’t have tried to kill a president. | 我认识的卢卡斯不会想杀死总统 |
[34:00] | Exactly. That’s my point. | 没错 我就是这意思 |
[34:03] | You honestly think Underwood was murdering people? | 你真觉得安德伍德杀过人吗 |
[34:06] | Where is your skepticism? | 你的怀疑态度哪去了 |
[34:08] | I’m skeptical of Lucas and I’m skeptical of the White House. | 我怀疑卢卡斯 也怀疑白宫 |
[34:11] | How come there’s no proof? | 那怎么没证据 |
[34:13] | None. | 一点没有 |
[34:15] | After Lucas tried, after I tried. | 卢卡斯试了 我也试了 |
[34:19] | My advice is to let it go. | 我的建议是算了吧 |
[34:22] | You’re gonna repeat the same goose chase we did. | 你只会重复我们的徒劳 |
[34:25] | I had to ask. | 我总得问一下 |
[34:29] | – What does your editor say? – To let it go. | -你的编辑怎么说 -说算了吧 |
[34:31] | You see? | 你看吧 |
[34:32] | – He’s not as good as you are. – Was. | -他可不如你 -那是我以前 |
[34:36] | Wish you were at The Telegraph. | 真希望你在《电讯报》工作 |
[34:39] | Yeah, let me know if anyone gets fired. | 是啊 要是有人被开了就告诉我 |
[34:49] | It’s open. | 门没关 |
[34:57] | I came as soon as I got your text. | 我一收到你的短信就尽快赶过来了 |
[34:59] | We’ve been slammed since the press conference. | 发布会后我们忙得不可开交 |
[35:01] | How’s it lookin’? | 情况怎么样 |
[35:02] | Major play on the Dunbar story. | 邓巴的事大受关注 |
[35:06] | It was a good idea to have the First Lady talk. | 让第一夫人去说是个好主意 |
[35:09] | You want a soda? | 你要喝苏打水吗 |
[35:10] | A glass of water or anything? | 来杯水什么的吗 |
[35:13] | Water’s fine. | 水就好 |
[35:24] | I’ve decided you can stay. | 我已决定让你留下了 |
[35:27] | Doug, I hope you can understand. | 道格 我希望你能理解 |
[35:30] | I got nervous. | 我紧张了 |
[35:32] | You know, things weren’t looking good and… | 当时情况看起来不太好 |
[35:35] | yeah, I wanted an out, in case I needed one. | 我想留条退路 以防万一 |
[35:38] | I mean, it was a mistake. I wish I hadn’t. | 那的确是个错误 我希望我没有那样做 |
[35:40] | You corrected your mistakes. | 你纠正了你的错误 |
[35:41] | That’s all that matters. You want ice? | 那才是最重要的 要冰块吗 |
[35:43] | Sure. | 好的 |
[35:53] | We can’t afford any more shake-ups in the campaign right now, | 我们现在不能让竞选再出现问题了 |
[35:56] | especially with the president in the hospital. | 尤其总统还在医院里 |
[36:00] | We also can’t afford any more of your mistakes. | 我们也不能让你再犯错 |
[36:06] | Shut up. Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[36:10] | When I first woke up, I couldn’t speak. | 我刚醒来的时候 说不出话 |
[36:12] | I had to blink my eyes if I wanted to respond. | 我得眨眼来表达我的反应 |
[36:14] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[36:18] | If I can’t get your loyalty, | 如果我得不到你的忠诚 |
[36:21] | I will have your obedience. | 那我就要你顺从 |
[36:23] | Blink. | 眨眼 |
[36:25] | Blink! | 眨眼 |
[36:31] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[36:44] | Fucking… | 该死的 |
[36:52] | Here. | 给 |
[36:54] | You’re fucked up, man. | 你有病 伙计 |
[37:15] | – Quit it. – Good morning, Mr. Hammerschmidt. | -别叫了 -早上好 汉默施密特先生 |
[37:17] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[37:18] | Uh, we’re just returning your notes. | 我们来还你的笔记 |
[37:19] | We made copies. These are the originals. | 我们复印过了 这是原件 |
[37:21] | Nothing too useful, huh? | 不是很有用吧 |
[37:23] | No, sir, but thank you for your cooperation. | 是的 先生 但还是感谢你的配合 |
[37:25] | Your paper, too. It was on the step. | 还有你的报纸 放在台阶上的 |
[37:28] | Well, you have a good day, Mr. Hammerschmidt. | 祝你今天愉快 汉默施密特先生 |
[37:29] | You, too. | 你们也是 |
[37:38] | Don’t tell me you’re hungry already. | 不要告诉我你又饿了 |
[37:39] | I just fed you. Good God. | 我才喂过你 天呐 |
[37:42] | I’m coming. I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. | 来了 来了 来了 来了 |
[38:20] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[38:29] | I suggest we turn the negotiations over to Cathy. | 我建议让凯茜来做谈判 |
[38:32] | If we keep stalling on Russia, gas prices will– | 如果我们一直拖着俄罗斯 油价会 |
[38:34] | Now is not a good time. | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[38:37] | I won’t have the president | 我不会让总统 |
[38:37] | come back to a White House in disarray. | 回到一个一片混乱的白宫 |
[38:39] | We don’t know that he is coming back. | 我们不知道他会不会回来 |
[38:42] | He is. I promise you that. | 他会的 我向你保证 |
[38:45] | Are you God? Who are you to say? | 你是上帝吗 你有什么资格保证 |
[38:50] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[38:51] | Mr. Tusk and Mr. Danton are here. | 塔斯克先生和丹顿先生来了 |
[38:53] | Send them in. | 让他们进来 |
[38:54] | It was arranged this morning. We’re discussing Russia. | 今早安排的 我们要讨论俄罗斯的事 |
[38:56] | Sir, I am the Chief of Staff. | 先生 我是幕僚长 |
[38:58] | You have to keep me informed of these things. | 这些事情你必须让我知道 |
[39:00] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[39:01] | but I believe you answer to me, | 但我觉得应该是你要听我的 |
[39:02] | not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[39:04] | Secretary Durant should be here. | 国务卿杜兰特应该参加这个会 |
[39:05] | This meeting is private. | 这是一次私下碰面 |
[39:06] | I’ll discuss it with you both after. | 我之后会跟你们俩讨论 |
[39:08] | The president would never allow Raymond– | 总统绝不会允许雷蒙德 |
[39:11] | – Mr. President. – Mr. Tusk. | -总统先生 -塔斯克先生 |
[39:14] | Remy, good to see you. | 雷米 很高兴见到你 |
[39:15] | – Mr. President. – Mr. Stamper. | -总统先生 -斯坦普先生 |
[39:19] | I’ll follow up with you later, Doug. | 我们稍后继续 道格 |
[39:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[39:24] | Thanks for taking the time to meet with us on such short notice. | 感谢您这么快就抽出时间见我们 |
[39:26] | Well, there’s no time to waste on this oil thing. | 石油的问题没时间可以浪费了 |
[39:28] | I’ve made some progress with the Chinese. | 我跟中国那边有了些进展 |
[39:31] | Sir, the First Lady is in there right now. | 先生 第一夫人现在在里面 |
[39:33] | She’s expecting me. | 她在等我 |
[39:41] | We’re trying to win an election, | 我们还想赢得选举呢 |
[39:42] | and you want to remind everyone | 你却想提醒所有人 |
[39:43] | that the president pardoned Raymond Tusk? | 总统赦免了雷蒙德·塔斯克 |
[39:45] | Let’s find somewhere else. | 我们换个地方说 |
[39:47] | These are matters of state. | 这都是国家大事 |
[39:48] | You don’t have the authority to intervene. | 你无权干涉 |
[39:51] | If Donald wants my counsel, that is his prerogative. | 如果唐纳德想听我的建议 那他就有权这么做 |
[39:53] | You are deliberately deceiving me. | 你故意骗我 |
[39:55] | – Going behind my– – You have forgotten your place, Douglas. | -你背着我 -你忘了你的身份 道格拉斯 |
[39:58] | My place? What about your place? | 我的身份 那你呢 |
[40:02] | You leave him when he needs you most, you threaten him, | 你在他最需要你时离开 还威胁他 |
[40:03] | and now that he’s in here, you undermine him. | 现在他进了医院 你还拆他的台 |
[40:06] | – You’re supposed to be– – Stop. That is enough. | -你应该 -别说了 够了 |
[40:08] | I will fill you in on everything, | 我会告诉你一切 |
[40:10] | but not here. At the White House. | 但不是在这儿 而是在白宫 |
[40:15] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[40:16] | His heart. | 他的心脏 |
[40:18] | – Doctor? – He’s had some sporadic arrhythmia. | -医生 -他有些偶发心律不齐 |
[40:21] | – Will you give us the room for a moment? – Of course. | -请出去一下好吗 -好 |
[40:30] | We can’t keep battling each other, | 我们不能一直斗下去 |
[40:32] | not with him like this. | 他都这样子了 |
[40:34] | We need a new path forward, | 我们需要一条新的道路 |
[40:35] | and I would like your help with that. | 我希望你能帮忙 |
[40:37] | I promise I won’t keep you in the dark. | 我保证不会瞒着你 |
[40:41] | I’ll meet you at the White House whenever you’re ready. | 等你准备好 我们白宫见 |
[40:44] | I’m staying here. I think this is more important. | 我要留在这里 我觉得这更重要 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:02] | Mrs. Underwood. | 安德伍德夫人 |
[41:04] | Mr. Tusk and Mr. Danton have a proposal | 关于如何对付俄罗斯 |
[41:07] | about how to deal with Russia. | 塔斯克先生和丹顿先生有个提议 |
[41:09] | I imagine I’m the last person you expected to see today. | 您今天最没想到会见到的就是我吧 |
[41:14] | I am a bit surprised, | 见到你们二位 |
[41:15] | yes, to see both of you. | 我的确有些惊讶 |
[41:18] | I’m sure there’s some wariness about us being here, | 大家对我们的到来肯定都有些警觉 |
[41:20] | but I think we have a good plan on how to handle Russia. | 但我们有个对付俄罗斯的好计划 |
[41:24] | Would you like to join us? | 你想加入吗 |
[41:25] | Raymond can lay it out for you. | 让雷蒙德给你详说 |
[41:28] | Well, I don’t know what I can offer. | 我不知道我能提供些什么 |
[41:30] | Well, we’re going to catch some flack if com.funword.word gets out | 要是我又开始跟白宫合作的消息传出去 |
[41:33] | that I’m back in business with the White House. | 我们肯定要受到抨击的 |
[41:35] | You could help us smooth that over. | 你可以帮我们平息那些声音 |
[41:37] | Your press conference was very moving. | 你的新闻发布会相当感人 |
[41:43] | – I’m sorry about Frank. – Thank you. | -弗兰克的事 我很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[41:45] | Of course, he’d have a conniption fit | 当然 他要是知道我进了总统办公室 |
[41:47] | if he knew I were in the Oval Office. | 肯定会大发脾气 |
[41:52] | Well, he is a pragmatist, Raymond. Whatever works. | 他是个实用主义者 雷蒙德 只要成功就行 |
[41:55] | – Shall we continue? – Remy. | -我们继续吧 -雷米 |
[41:58] | So, the plan is to propose a partnership | 计划是提出建立 |
[42:00] | between American and Chinese energy companies. | 美中能源公司合作伙伴关系 |
[42:29] | You seem nervous. | 你有点紧张 |
[42:32] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵子没见了 |
[42:59] | What should I do, boss? | 我该怎么办 老大 |
[43:25] | Dr. Saxon. | 萨克逊医生 |
[43:32] | I’d like to donate. | 我想捐肝 |
[43:34] | – Mr. Stamper– – My blood type is O. | -斯坦普先生 -我是O型血 |
[43:36] | I’m healthy. Let’s do the tests. | 我很健康 我们开始做测试吧 |
[43:38] | That’s not the only criteria for donation. | 健康不是捐肝的唯一标准 |
[43:42] | You’re a recovering alcoholic. We don’t accept– | 你是个正在戒酒的酗酒者 我们不接受 |
[43:44] | I don’t care about the rules. | 我不管什么规则 |
[43:45] | If I’m a match, I want you to do it. | 如果我配型成功 我希望你能做 |
[43:47] | Even if you were, it wouldn’t matter. | 就算成功了 也帮不上忙 |
[43:49] | He’s too ill for a partial liver at this point. | 他已经病得太重 只有部分肝脏不够 |
[43:52] | He needs a full one. | 他需要一整个 |
[43:54] | I’m sorry, but we’ll just have to wait and hope. | 抱歉 但我们只能等待并企盼了 |
[45:04] | 美国宪法规定 当总统因故不能履行职责时 应由副总统接替总统职位 但宪法最初并没有对副总统继位的程序作出明确规定 直到肯尼迪总统遇刺后 在冷战的阴影下 美国国会才开始起草 并最终在1967年通过了宪法第25条修正案 对极端情况下总统权力的交接作出了详尽规定 | |
[45:14] | 第25条修正案规定 总统被免职(弹劾) 死亡 或辞职后 由副总统接替总统职位 如果总统因故不能理政 则要向参议院临时议长和众议院议长提交书面声明 副总统便立即就任成为代总统 如果副总统和内阁多数成员 或国会依法设立的其他机构的多数成员 一同向参议院临时议长和众议院议长提交书面声明 称总统无法履行其职责 则副总统可立即就任成为代总统 随后 总统若向参议院临时议长和众议院议长 提交一份书面声明 称自己可以履行职责 便可恢复职权 如遭反对 则需国会进行进一步表决 | |
[45:44] | 在美国历史上 出现过一次总统因病不能理政 第一夫人垂帘听政的阶段 1919年10月 美国第28任总统威尔逊因中风而卧床不起 在接下来的几个月中 威尔逊的夫人伊迪斯为了不让大权旁落 便将总统与外界隔绝 只允许医生和数名助手探视 所有政务均通过第一夫人传达给总统 许多人认为 在这个阶段 真正打理国事的其实是第一夫人 后来威尔逊的健康虽有所好转 但是直到其第二任期结束 也未完全康复 而伊迪斯对美国政务的影响 也一直持续到他们离开白宫 因此有很多人认为 伊迪斯·威尔逊实际上是美国第一位有实无名的女总统 |