时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:56] | Otherwise, it was just socialism, | 否则 这就是社会主义 |
[01:58] | which is built to fail. | 那是注定要失败的 |
[01:59] | And you don’t get points for failure, Mr. President. | 失败是不会为你加分的 总统先生 |
[02:02] | People don’t want failure. They want success. | 人们不想要失败 他们要的是成功 |
[02:06] | Let’s discuss our recent success then. | 那就讨论一下最近的功绩吧 |
[02:09] | You have been very critical of the president | 你一直指责总统 |
[02:10] | for not being strong on terror. | 对恐怖活动的态度不够强硬 |
[02:13] | Just last week, U.S. Special forces captured Yusuf Al Ahmadi, | 就在上周 特种部队逮捕了尤瑟夫·艾哈迈迪 |
[02:17] | and they have him in custody. | 并把他收监入狱 |
[02:19] | So would you now say that | 那么你现在会不会说 |
[02:20] | your criticism of the president was unfounded? | 你对总统的指责是毫无根据的呢 |
[02:23] | The capture of Ahmadi is a step forward, | 对艾哈迈迪的逮捕是一个进步 |
[02:25] | but the real issue here is sustained security. | 但真正的问题是长久的安全 |
[02:29] | The president sent in American troops | 总统没跟叙利亚人打招呼 |
[02:31] | without consulting the Syrians. | 就派出了美国军队 |
[02:33] | Now, that’s gonna do real damage to our ability | 那对我们日后与他们的合作 |
[02:36] | to work with them in the future. | 将造成很大伤害 |
[02:38] | See, this isn’t about notches in a belt. | 重点不在于建功立业 |
[02:41] | It’s about a safer world for our nation. | 而是给我们国家以更安全的世界环境 |
[02:44] | A better future for our children. | 给我们的孩子一个更好的未来 |
[02:46] | Governor, I understand that words like “safer” | 州长 我明白”安全””孩子”等字眼 |
[02:49] | and “children” play well. | 有很好的效果 |
[02:51] | But national security is a complex and ever-changing landscape | 但国家安全是一个复杂且千变万化的领域 |
[02:55] | that sometimes requires restraint, | 有时也需要约束 |
[02:57] | sometimes decisive action. | 有时也需要果断的行动 |
[02:59] | So I think maybe we want to | 所以我觉得我们最好 |
[03:01] | put aside what sounds good in the moment | 放下眼前听起来不错的词 |
[03:03] | and be adaptable with our policy in terms of reality. | 现实一点讨论适合我们的政策 |
[03:06] | Oh, I don’t need a lecture on reality | 我不需要人教我什么是现实 |
[03:08] | like I’m a schoolboy, Mrs. Underwood. | 好像我还是小男生似的 安德伍德夫人 |
[03:10] | I’ve actually fought in the Middle East. | 我真正在中东打过仗 |
[03:12] | So has the general. | 将军也是 |
[03:13] | Our views on international diplomacy aren’t just pretty words. | 我们对国际外交的观点并不只是花言巧语 |
[03:17] | We can debate policy all you’d like, Governor, | 我们可以如你所愿讨论政策 州长 |
[03:20] | but there is one thing that is undebatable. | 但有一件事不容置疑 |
[03:22] | And that is ICO is no longer the threat it once was | 那就是没有了领袖的哈里发国 |
[03:25] | without their leadership. | 威胁性已不比从前 |
[03:30] | You’re not watching the debate? | 你不看辩论吗 |
[03:31] | I know what they’re going to say. | 我知道他们要说什么 |
[03:33] | How can I help you, Doug? | 我能帮你什么 道格 |
[03:35] | I told you there’d be a day. | 我告诉过你会有这么一天的 |
[03:43] | There’s no reason you shouldn’t keep this and retire with honor. | 你完全可以带着这些光荣退休 |
[03:48] | How are we looking? | 情况如何 |
[03:49] | Yeah, high impact on “ever-changing.” | “千变万化”很有冲击力 |
[03:51] | And Conway took the bait | 康威上钩了 |
[03:53] | and played right into “schoolboy” and “pretty”, | 连”小男生”和”花言巧语”都出来了 |
[03:57] | which gives you “pretty boy.” It was beautiful. | 合起来就是”可爱男生” 太美妙了 |
[04:00] | What about the marriage stuff? | 婚姻的事怎么样 |
[04:01] | Well, the more they can keep saying | 他们越是反复在任何语境中 |
[04:03] | “together” and “beyond” and “become” | 说”一起” “超越” |
[04:05] | in any context, we score on those. | 和”成为” 我们都加分 |
[04:08] | I don’t discuss the private conversations | 我不会跟你讨论 |
[04:10] | we have on the Intelligence Committee. | 我们情报委员会的私下谈话 |
[04:12] | Whistle-blowing insulates you. | 告密会让你孤立无援 |
[04:13] | And kneecap my party’s nominee? | 那就给我党提名人拆台吗 |
[04:16] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[04:17] | He’s going to lie about it at this debate. | 他会在这次辩论中说谎 |
[04:19] | They both are. | 他们都会 |
[04:21] | You’re going to tell the truth. | 你只是说出真相 |
[04:23] | You can’t have it both ways, Governor. | 你不能二者兼得 州长 |
[04:25] | We got him, period. | 我们抓到他了 结束 |
[04:26] | Unilateral, short-sighted action. | 这是单方面 目光短浅的行为 |
[04:29] | Unilateral because you and the general | 单方面是因为你和将军 |
[04:31] | pitted the Republicans against my involving the Russians. | 让共和党就跟俄罗斯人合作的事反对我 |
[04:34] | That’s just not true. | 那是无稽之谈 |
[04:35] | Are you saying that you did not | 你是说你没有 |
[04:37] | have the general contact members of the House Intelligence Committee? | 让将军跟众议院情报委员会的人联系吗 |
[04:42] | General, would you care to comment? | 将军 你愿意评论一下吗 |
[04:43] | When I resigned my commission, | 我辞去职务后 |
[04:45] | I stopped talking to members of Congress | 就不再跟国会的人 |
[04:47] | about matters of national security. | 谈论国家安全事宜了 |
[04:49] | So you are saying that you did not? | 那么你是说你没有吗 |
[04:51] | No, ma’am. I did not. | 不 女士 我没有 |
[04:52] | You and I both know that you interfered, Governor. | 你我都知道你插手了 州长 |
[04:55] | You admitted so much to me when I asked you personally. | 我私下问你的时候 你都承认了 |
[04:58] | You told me that the general | 你跟我说将军 |
[04:59] | had spoken to members of that committee. | 曾跟委员会的成员谈过 |
[05:01] | I told you that I have friends on the committee, | 我跟你说的是我在委员会有朋友 |
[05:04] | which is true. | 那是真的 |
[05:06] | Not that I interfere with committee work. | 而不是我干涉了委员会的工作 |
[05:08] | You lined up every Republican | 你让每个共和党人 |
[05:10] | to be opposed to the Russians being involved. | 都反对俄罗斯入局 |
[05:12] | It was unanimous opposition. | 他们都一致反对了 |
[05:14] | Well, if your plan was to get Russian support | 如果你打算放弃钻井 |
[05:16] | by giving away drill sites, I don’t blame them. | 以获得俄罗斯的支持 我不怪他们 |
[05:19] | So just to be absolutely clear, for the record, | 那我们明确一下 |
[05:22] | you are saying, Governor, | 州长 你是说 |
[05:23] | that neither you nor the General made any contact | 你本人或是将军都没有联系过 |
[05:26] | with any member of the House Intelligence Committee? | 众议院情报委员会的任何成员吗 |
[05:28] | I absolutely did not. | 我绝对没有 |
[05:31] | You’re putting me in an impossible place here. | 你这是让我左右为难 |
[05:33] | You put yourself there when you lied about your service record. | 你伪造服役记录时就将自己置于这种境地了 |
[05:37] | Whose lie do you want exposed? | 你想曝光谁的谎言 |
[05:39] | Conway’s or yours? | 康威的还是你自己的 |
[05:42] | Go home and think about it. | 回家想一想 |
[05:47] | Doesn’t need to happen tomorrow. | 不用赶在明天 |
[05:49] | It just needs to happen before Election Day. | 只要在选举日之前就行 |
[05:59] | I’m not trying to diminish your contribution | 我不是想抹煞你对于你丈夫 |
[06:01] | to your husband’s presidency, Mrs. Underwood, | 总统工作的贡献 安德伍德夫人 |
[06:04] | but I do question your experience. | 但我对你的经验表示质疑 |
[06:06] | No one’s fully prepared to be President | 没有人在当上总统时 |
[06:09] | when he or she becomes one. | 就充分准备好了 |
[06:10] | Not even you. | 你也不能 |
[06:12] | And look at the polls. | 看看民调结果 |
[06:13] | Over half the country is open to a First Lady as VP. | 全国支持第一夫人做副总统的选民过半 |
[06:17] | And more than half of the country wants a new president. | 想要一位新总统的选民也过半 |
[06:19] | It’s true that you are leading in the polls for now, Governor, | 你确实在民调中暂时领先 州长 |
[06:22] | but the gap has been closing in recent weeks. | 但近几周内 差距正在缩小 |
[06:25] | Well, when people show up to vote | 当人们前去投票 |
[06:26] | and have to confront the possibility | 不得不面对克莱尔·安德伍德 |
[06:29] | of Claire Underwood as President, | 成为总统的可能性 |
[06:31] | they’re gonna have a gut check and make the right choice. | 他们就要摸摸良心 做出正确的选择 |
[06:33] | You’re absolutely right. That means they’ll vote for us. | 说得非常对 那意味着他们会投给我们 |
[06:36] | Because they’ll look around and realize | 因为他们想想就会发现 |
[06:37] | that if anything happens to me, | 如果我出了什么事 |
[06:39] | they’ll be in very good hands with Claire. | 他们能放心让克莱尔接手 |
[06:41] | And, you know, she’s right. | 而且她说得对 |
[06:42] | No one can prepare to become the president. | 没人能在做总统前完全准备好 |
[06:45] | But I have been the President, | 而我已经是总统了 |
[06:47] | and now I know what it takes. | 现在我知道那需要什么 |
[06:49] | It requires confidence, openness, effectiveness, | 需要的是信心 坦诚和效力 |
[06:53] | and Claire has all of those qualities. | 而克莱尔具备所有这些品质 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry, Mr. President. It… | 很抱歉 总统先生 |
[06:56] | It looks like we have to take a break. | 似乎我们得暂停一下 |
[06:58] | We’ll return shortly to the first-ever simultaneous debate | 我们稍后将继续进行史上首次 |
[07:02] | between presidential candidates and their running mates. | 总统候选人和竞选搭档的同场辩论 |
[07:04] | And we’re clear. | 已停 |
[07:07] | Mr. President, Mrs. Underwood, | 总统先生 安德伍德夫人 |
[07:08] | would you please come with me? | 两位请跟我来一下好吗 |
[07:22] | Read it. | 念出来 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:25] | “We are citizens of the United States. | “我们是美国公民 |
[07:28] | We have been taken hostage in the name of God | 我们被哈里发帝国组织 以真主之名 |
[07:32] | by the Islamic Caliphate Organization.” | 作为人质扣押” |
[07:38] | Read it. | 念出来 |
[07:39] | “Our country is guilty of illegal aggression | “我们国家犯下了非法侵略 |
[07:42] | and mass murder against Muslims. | 和大规模屠杀穆斯林的罪行 |
[07:44] | We beg for mercy.” | 我们恳求宽恕” |
[07:47] | ICO will grant mercy only if these demands are met. | 只有满足以下要求 哈里发国才会给予宽恕 |
[07:50] | One, cessation of all U.S. Military activity in Syria. | 一 停止美军在叙利亚的一切军事行动 |
[07:54] | Two, ten billion dollars in reparations paid to the Caliphate. | 二 向哈里发支付一百亿美元赔偿 |
[07:58] | Three, the safe return of our leader, | 三 安全送还我们遭到 |
[08:00] | Yusuf Al Ahmadi, from his unjust imprisonment. | 不公正囚禁的领导人 尤瑟夫·艾哈迈迪 |
[08:03] | We will not communicate with the criminal Frank Underwood. | 我们不会和罪犯弗兰克·安德伍德沟通 |
[08:06] | We will only communicate with his successor, William Conway. | 我们只和他的继任者威廉·康威沟通 |
[08:12] | If these demands aren’t met in 24 hours… | 如未能在24小时内满足以上要求 |
[08:15] | mercy will not be granted. | 将不予以宽恕 |
[08:17] | Released to seven outlets. | 视频在七个渠道上发布 |
[08:19] | Encrypted email, Deep Web. | 通过加密邮件和暗网 |
[08:20] | The hostages are Jim and Caroline Miller, | 三名人质是吉姆和卡洛琳·米勒夫妇 |
[08:22] | their daughter Melissa, from Knoxville. | 和女儿梅莉莎 是诺克斯维尔人 |
[08:25] | Mr. President, whatever you need, | 总统先生 不论你需要什么 |
[08:27] | I’m here to offer assistance. | 我愿意提供帮助 |
[08:28] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告知你的 |
[08:38] | So far, we’ve identified the drywall and lighting. | 我们目前识别出了板墙和照明设备 |
[08:40] | All U.S. Manufactured. | 都是美国制造的 |
[08:42] | The video was shot on a Panasonic HD camcorder, | 视频是用松下高清摄影机录制 |
[08:45] | most widely sold in the States. | 在美国销量最大 |
[08:47] | So we know they’re in the country. | 所以可以确定他们在国内 |
[08:49] | Well, commercial flight is out. | 民航班机可以排除 |
[08:50] | Private plane is unlikely. | 私人飞机不太可能 |
[08:51] | We’re confident that they traveled by ground, | 我们很肯定他们是乘坐陆地交通 |
[08:54] | probably the Millers’ hijacked car. | 可能是米勒家被劫持的汽车 |
[08:56] | Last known location is a Denny’s just outside of Knoxville. | 最后已知地点是诺克斯维尔市外一家丹尼餐厅 |
[08:59] | A debit card transaction. | 一笔借记卡交易 |
[09:00] | This is footage of them leaving the restaurant. | 这是他们离开餐厅的影像 |
[09:09] | Our hearts go out to the Millers’ family and loved ones. | 我们心系米勒一家人及其亲友 |
[09:12] | But we’re confident that the President | 但我们相信总统 |
[09:13] | is doing everything possible to achieve their release. | 正在尽一切可能营救他们 |
[09:16] | I told the President that we’d be willing | 我告诉总统 我们愿意 |
[09:18] | to assist in any way if it would be helpful. | 提供任何协助 |
[09:21] | This is a time when America needs to pull together and… | 此时此刻美国必须团结一致并… |
[09:26] | Stop. | 暂停 |
[09:27] | It’s “pull together and pray for the Millers.” | 是”团结一致并为米勒一家人祈祷” |
[09:30] | – And then I come in, and– – I didn’t forget. | -然后再换我… -我没忘词 |
[09:33] | I just feel this is wrong. | 我只是认为这样做不对 |
[09:35] | It implies we’re willing to negotiate with terrorists. | 此举暗示我们愿意与恐怖分子谈判 |
[09:38] | We should keep our mouths shut. | 我们该保持沉默 |
[09:40] | Let the authorities do their job. | 让当权者去做他们的工作 |
[09:42] | We don’t get press by keeping our mouths shut. | 保持沉默不会为我们获得新闻版面 |
[09:45] | You had me lie on national television. | 你已经让我在全国节目上说谎 |
[09:48] | And now you want us to send out some video | 现在还要我们发布这种 |
[09:49] | that only encourages these people? | 只会刺激恐怖分子的视频 |
[09:51] | And you wanna do that to score some press coverage? | 而且这么做只为博得版面 |
[09:54] | If it doesn’t make you feel comfortable, | 如果你认为这么做不妥 |
[09:56] | I can do it on my own. | 我可以自己来 |
[10:00] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等 |
[10:06] | I’ve had enough of him. | 我受够他了 |
[10:08] | He does have a point. | 他说的确实有道理 |
[10:09] | Look, they’re gonna kill that family | 无论我们是否发布这视频 |
[10:11] | whether we send this out or not. | 他们都会杀害那一家人 |
[10:13] | We might as well say I was willing to show up for duty. | 我们还不如说我愿意尽义务出面 |
[10:15] | Well, I have to say, I agree with the General. | 我必须说 我同意将军的看法 |
[10:17] | Press record. | 开始录像 |
[10:19] | Press record! | 开始录像 |
[10:24] | Our hearts go out to the Millers’ family and loved ones… | 我们心系米勒一家人及其亲友 |
[10:27] | What do we know about the captor? | 关于劫持者我们掌握了什么信息 |
[10:29] | Our Syrian assets say this is a lone wolf. | 我们叙利亚的线人说这是起单独行动 |
[10:31] | Two wolves, actually. | 实际上 是两人的行动 |
[10:33] | When we pumped up the contrast in the video, | 我们调高了视频的对比度后 |
[10:35] | we saw a shadow on the wall from someone behind the camera. | 在墙上发现了一个从摄影机后投射出的人影 |
[10:39] | Voice analysis points to western Tennessee, Memphis area. | 语音分析认为歹徒来自田纳西州西孟菲斯地区 |
[10:42] | Uh, Mr. President, if I may? | 总统先生 我能说几句吗 |
[10:44] | Agent Holbrooke, our top negotiating expert. | 霍尔布鲁克探员 我们的顶尖谈判专家 |
[10:47] | Uh, we’ve run 16 possible models in preparation | 我们针对这种事件进行过 |
[10:49] | for an incident like this. | 16种情况模拟 |
[10:51] | Now, what we have here are key elements from three of them. | 目前的事件包含三种情况的关键因素 |
[10:54] | American kidnappers, the abduction of a child | 美国绑架犯 儿童遭绑架 |
[10:57] | and proxy communication… | 以及要求沟通代理人 |
[10:58] | Why did they want Conway? | 他们为什么指名康威 |
[11:00] | That’s the real question. I’ll tell you why. | 这才是重点 我告诉你为什么 |
[11:03] | Because I would’ve done exactly the same thing if it had been me. | 因为换做是我 我也会这么做 |
[11:06] | It undermines my authority. | 这能削弱我的权威 |
[11:09] | Throws me off balance. Pits me against my rival. | 让我措手不及 挑起对立 |
[11:12] | And because I don’t have children, and he does. | 还因为我没有孩子 而康威有 |
[11:16] | They know I won’t compromise. | 他们知道我不会妥协 |
[11:17] | No president would. | 没有总统会妥协 |
[11:20] | But a would-be president like Conway, well, he might. | 但康威这样的总统候选人 或许会妥协 |
[11:25] | Tactically, we need more time. | 战术上我们需要更多时间 |
[11:26] | I can’t guarantee that we can | 我无法保证我们 |
[11:27] | track them down in less than 24 hours. | 24小时内能追踪到他们 |
[11:29] | Enough. Here’s what I wanna do. | 够了 我的计划是这样的 |
[11:32] | The president is working with the FBI | 总统正与联调局 |
[11:34] | and other law enforcement and intelligence agencies | 及其他执法和情报部门合作 |
[11:36] | to locate the Millers. | 寻找米勒一家 |
[11:38] | Now, in order to protect the integrity of those efforts, | 为了确保这些行动不受干扰 |
[11:40] | I won’t be sharing any details on their progress at the moment. | 我目前无法透露任何行动的具体进展 |
[11:43] | In the meantime, the president is reaching out to Governor Conway | 同时 总统还寻求康威州长的支援 |
[11:47] | should contact with the captors be established. | 为一旦与劫持者建立了联系作准备 |
[11:50] | Now, let me be clear. | 有一点我要说清 |
[11:53] | We’re not talking about negotiation, | 这并不是谈判 |
[11:56] | just communication. | 只是沟通 |
[11:58] | You could’ve asked me privately first. | 你大可先私下问我 |
[12:00] | It was tactical, to show the kidnappers | 这是战略 向劫持者显示 |
[12:02] | that we respect their wishes. | 我们尊重他们的要求 |
[12:05] | This doesn’t leave me a choice. | 这让我别无选择 |
[12:07] | Well, you can always say no, Governor. | 你可以拒绝嘛 州长 |
[12:08] | We have a plan for how we can | 我们已有一份计划 |
[12:10] | handle this without your participation. | 即使没有你的参与也能处理 |
[12:12] | How would that work? | 那要怎么进行 |
[12:13] | Well, I say publicly that | 我会公开表示 |
[12:15] | I’m willing to speak to the captors myself. | 我愿意亲自与劫持者谈 |
[12:17] | Now, if they refuse, | 如果他们拒绝 |
[12:19] | we’d have to be prepared for the worst. | 我们得做最坏的打算 |
[12:21] | But our team believes that | 但我们团队相信 |
[12:23] | you give us a better shot at opening a dialogue. | 有你在 我们建立对话的机会比较大 |
[12:26] | To negotiate. | 好谈判 |
[12:28] | To buy us time. | 好为我们争取时间 |
[12:30] | And if you do say yes, | 如果你答应 |
[12:31] | we’d want you at the White House as soon as possible. | 我们希望你尽快到白宫来 |
[12:34] | I need to discuss with my people. | 我需要和我的团队讨论 |
[12:36] | I’m hoping that you’ll agree to help us. | 我希望你会同意协助我们 |
[12:38] | Either way, I’ll need an answer soon. | 无论如何 我尽快需要答复 |
[12:41] | I understand. I’ll let you know within the hour. | 我了解 一小时内会给你回复 |
[12:44] | Thank you, Governor. | 谢谢 州长 |
[12:47] | Everyone has a flaw, and this is Conway’s. | 每个人都有缺点 而这就是康威的缺点 |
[12:51] | I spoke with the president, and I said that | 我和总统谈过 我说 |
[12:53] | I’m willing to assist in any way if it would be helpful. | 我愿提供任何协助 |
[12:56] | He aches for the spotlight. | 他渴望聚光灯 |
[12:59] | He feels almost invisible without it. | 否则他几乎感觉自己是隐形的 |
[13:01] | Now, if he’s center stage on this, | 如果他在这个舞台的中央 |
[13:04] | he can’t fault my performance, | 他就不能挑我的刺 |
[13:06] | because we’re sharing the stage together. | 因为我们要共享这个舞台 |
[13:09] | If I get booed, he gets booed. | 如果我被喝倒彩 他就也被喝倒彩 |
[13:13] | But it’s really the applause that Conway’s hungry for. | 但康威渴望的其实是掌声 |
[13:17] | Trust me, he’ll say yes. | 相信我 他会同意的 |
[13:19] | The stage is too big | 舞台太大 |
[13:21] | and the spotlight too tempting | 灯光太过诱人 |
[13:23] | for him to be… a mere spectator. | 他受不了…仅仅当一个观众 |
[13:27] | But I’ve already said publicly I’d assist if he asked. | 但我已经公开声明如果他需要我会协助 |
[13:29] | That was a mistake, | 那是个错误 |
[13:31] | and I should’ve pushed back on it more. | 我应该更努力阻止的 |
[13:33] | But you can’t let him take advantage of it. | 但你不能让他利用你 |
[13:34] | Well, I’ve said it. It’s done. | 我说都说了 |
[13:35] | And now we have to move forward. | 现在我们得往前走 |
[13:37] | This is fucking disgusting. | 这玩意真难喝 |
[13:38] | You say, “After much consideration, | 你说 “经过慎重考虑 |
[13:40] | I don’t feel comfortable negotiating with terrorists.” | 我不愿意与恐怖分子谈判” |
[13:43] | And then I come off not only as a liar, | 那我不仅成了一个骗子 |
[13:44] | but as a coward. | 还是个懦夫 |
[13:46] | Why do this when we’re ahead? | 我们都领先了 为什么要这么做 |
[13:47] | By what? Five points? That’s not a lead. | 领先多少 5个百分点 那不是领先 |
[13:49] | That’s a coin toss. | 是碰运气 |
[13:50] | My message this entire campaign | 整场竞选我传达的信息 |
[13:52] | has been about serving the country, showing up for duty, | 就是为国家服务 承担责任 |
[13:55] | and now I’m gonna not show up when the Commander-in-Chief | 现在三军统帅要我帮忙 |
[13:57] | has asked for my help? | 我却拒绝吗 |
[14:06] | …and the speech patterns. | …语言模式 |
[14:07] | The captor is the one who you heard on the camera. | 劫持者是视频中说话的人 |
[14:10] | Seems to be American. | 似乎是美国人 |
[14:12] | And the way he’s released the video shows | 从他公布视频的方式可以看出来 |
[14:14] | he’s computer savvy. | 他是个电脑行家 |
[14:16] | Now, ICO recruiters have been turning to social media networks | 哈里发国招募人员已转向使用社交网络 |
[14:20] | like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, | 比如脸书 推特 图片分享 |
[14:23] | to initiate contact with users sympathetic to their cause. | 和那些认同支持他们事业的用户取得联系 |
[14:26] | – Oh, Tom. – Earlier groups, like al-Qaeda, | -汤姆 -之前的组织 如基地组织 |
[14:29] | didn’t use social networking | 使用社交网络的程度 |
[14:31] | anywhere near the degree that ICO has. | 均远远不及哈里发国 |
[14:33] | It is possible that this captor… | 劫持者有可能… |
[14:35] | – Mr. President. – Good flight? | -总统先生 -飞行顺利吗 |
[14:38] | – A little bumpy, but fine. – Come on in. | -有点颠簸 不过还好 -进来吧 |
[14:43] | You play? | 你弹吗 |
[14:46] | Well, that’s debatable. | 这个有待争论 |
[14:49] | But I definitely collect. | 但我确实收集 |
[14:52] | Uh, this is something. | 这是个大事 |
[14:56] | Yeah, it’s terrible. | 是啊 太可怕了 |
[14:59] | I don’t envy Frank right now. | 我不羡慕此刻的弗兰克 |
[15:02] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:03] | – Coffee? Tea? – No, thanks. | -喝咖啡还是茶 -不用了 谢谢 |
[15:11] | I appreciate you taking the time, | 发生了这么多事 |
[15:13] | given everything that’s going on. | 我很感激你愿腾出时间见我 |
[15:15] | It’s not as though anyone’s calling for my advice. | 反正又没人打电话寻求我的建议 |
[15:18] | Although I’m not sure this article is pertinent at the moment. | 但这篇文章目前似乎没那么重要 |
[15:22] | I’m not here about your scholarship fund. | 我不是来谈你的奖学基金的 |
[15:25] | I don’t understand. My assistant said you wanted to write– | 我不明白了 我的助理说你想写… |
[15:27] | I lied… so you’d meet with me. | 我撒谎了…好让你肯见我 |
[15:31] | We have a domestic surveillance program, beta phase, | 我们有国内监控项目 处于调试阶段 |
[15:34] | aimed at finding ICO recruits. | 目标是找出哈里发国招募的人 |
[15:36] | I was briefed when we got the FISA court ruling. | 外国情报监视法法庭裁决下来时我听到了汇报 |
[15:38] | Well, this is a domestic investigation. | 这是国内调查 |
[15:40] | We have to work through the FBI. | 我们必须通过联调局工作 |
[15:41] | Now, they’re sending over a team, | 他们准备派出一支队伍 |
[15:42] | and I’d like for Homeland and the CIA to join them. | 我希望国土安全部和中情局加入 |
[15:47] | This is a sensitive program. Shouldn’t you keep it in-house? | 这事很敏感 你不应该关起门办事吗 |
[15:50] | We’ve been criticized for not involving other agencies in the past. | 我们过去曾因不让别的机构加入而受批评 |
[15:53] | I’d like to avoid that. | 我想避免这个 |
[15:55] | – You want clearances? – As soon as possible. | -你想要安全许可 -越快越好 |
[15:58] | It’s all hands on deck, Doug. | 事情紧急 需要齐心协力 道格 |
[16:02] | – Governor. – Mr. President. | -州长 -总统先生 |
[16:08] | Well, and this must be Charlie. | 这位一定是查理了 |
[16:12] | – Charlie… – Shake the President’s hand, Charlie. | -查理… -和总统握手 查理 |
[16:14] | – Come on, Charlie. – You said he was a vampire. | -来呀 查理 -你说他是个吸血鬼 |
[16:18] | Well, don’t worry. You’re safe here. | 别担心 你在这儿很安全 |
[16:20] | No monsters in the White House. | 白宫里没有妖怪 |
[16:23] | I’ll show you where you’re staying. | 我带你们去住的地方 |
[16:24] | Okay. Come on, Charlie. | 好的 走吧 查理 |
[16:28] | Have you ever been in the Oval? | 你去过总统办公室吗 |
[16:30] | Once, when I was a kid. | 小时候去过一次 |
[16:32] | My Boy Scout troop, we met with Reagan. | 童子军 我们见了里根 |
[16:35] | Of course they did. | 当然了 |
[16:40] | I thought you’d all like to be together, | 我想你们会想住在一起 |
[16:42] | so I’ve put you in here, | 所以安排在了这里 |
[16:43] | but, if not, we can put the kids in the Lincoln Bedroom. | 如果不想 我们可以让孩子住林肯卧室 |
[16:46] | No, this is wonderful. Thank you. | 不用了 这儿太棒了 谢谢 |
[16:53] | Is this where we’re gonna live, Mommy? | 我们以后就要住这里吗 妈妈 |
[16:56] | We’ll have to see how the election goes first. | 那得看大选的结果了 |
[16:59] | Something smells. | 有股臭味儿 |
[17:01] | Oh, gosh. Lily needs a change. | 天啊 莉莉需要换尿布了 |
[17:04] | Um, where– | 请问哪里有… |
[17:05] | The restroom is here, to the right. | 从这儿往右走就是卫生间 |
[17:08] | Great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[17:15] | You want me to put a Republican in the White House. | 你想让我把一个共和党人送进白宫 |
[17:18] | You want a Republican or a criminal? | 你是想要一个共和党 还是一个罪犯 |
[17:21] | I still have loyalty to my party, Tom. | 我对党还是忠诚的 汤姆 |
[17:23] | And where’s their loyalty? | 那他们对你的忠诚呢 |
[17:26] | They were going to impeach you. | 他们都打算弹劾你了 |
[17:30] | Jackie Sharp whipped Democrats. | 杰姬·夏普说服了民主党 |
[17:32] | Your own Secretary of State turned her back. | 你的国务卿也背弃了你 |
[17:35] | Your party? It’s rotten to the core. | 你的党 已经烂到核心了 |
[17:39] | And the core is Underwood. | 而那个核心 就是安德伍德 |
[17:44] | Aren’t you angry that he stole your presidency? | 他偷了你的总统之位你就不生气吗 |
[17:50] | I’m angry. | 我当然生气 |
[17:52] | I’m angry at myself… | 我气我自己 |
[17:55] | for not seeing it. | 没能料到 |
[17:58] | And for not fighting it. | 还气我没和他斗到底 |
[18:00] | So do something now. | 那就现在反击吧 |
[18:05] | I wanted to say Tusk lied. | 我本来想说塔斯克撒谎了 |
[18:09] | But once I got the pardon, I knew nobody would believe me. | 但是得到特赦后 我知道没人会相信我 |
[18:15] | I thought… | 我就想 |
[18:19] | “Just disappear. Go away.” | “消失吧 躲得远远的” |
[18:24] | And that anger… | 而那种愤怒 |
[18:30] | If I went away… | 如果我退隐了 |
[18:34] | that anger would go away. | 那股怒气也会消失 |
[18:38] | The truth is coming out. | 真相要曝光了 |
[18:42] | Be part of the truth. | 一起来揭露吧 |
[18:45] | People will believe you. | 民众会相信你的 |
[18:50] | Once we finish with the press conference, you’ll be done. | 等媒体发布会一结束 你的任务就完成了 |
[18:53] | We’ll take it from there. | 后面交给我们就好 |
[18:55] | You don’t want me on the call if they contact us? | 如果他们联系我们 你不需要我接电话吗 |
[18:57] | Oh, you’re only there for bait, Governor. | 你的任务只是把他们引出来 州长 |
[18:59] | I can’t have you speaking on behalf of the White House. | 我不能让你代表白宫和他们谈判 |
[19:01] | They said they wanted me. | 他们说了想和我交涉 |
[19:03] | Yes, we have a roadmap in place. | 没错 但我们有计划了 |
[19:05] | Then you’ll have to adjust it. | 那就调整一下吧 |
[19:10] | What right do you have to walk in here | 你有什么资格大摇大摆走进来 |
[19:12] | and dictate how we’re gonna handle this? | 对我们的应对方案指手画脚 |
[19:14] | I put myself on the line coming here, and you know it. | 我来也是担了风险的 这你知道 |
[19:17] | I could’ve backed off and left this pile of shit in your lap. | 我大可撒手不管 让你自己焦头烂额去 |
[19:20] | Now, if I’m gonna be exposed with you, | 如果我要和你一起出镜 |
[19:22] | then I’m gonna have some say in how that happens. | 那我对谈判方案就得有发言权 |
[19:25] | Or I head back to New York and watch you squirm. | 要不我就回纽约 看着你出丑 |
[19:32] | Just as I’d hoped. | 正中我下怀 |
[19:33] | The more involved, the better. | 他搀和得越深越好 |
[19:37] | Director Green, please. | 请接格林处长 |
[19:42] | They here? | 他们来了吗 |
[19:43] | – They’re here. – Thanks. | -来了 -多谢 |
[19:57] | This is our director. | 这是我们局长 |
[19:59] | – Hello. – President’s Chief of Staff. | -你好 -这是总统幕僚长 |
[20:01] | We need every white male under 40 | 我们需要过去三天内所有 |
[20:03] | with geo-local anomalies in the past 72 hours. | 活动范围不正常的40岁以下白人男性的资料 |
[20:06] | Already done that, cross-referenced with your watchlists. | 已整理好了 也和你们的监视名单核对过了 |
[20:08] | We’re voice matching with phone calls now. | 我们正在匹配电话语音 |
[20:10] | Well, we’re bringing a team in here. | 我们会派一支队伍进驻 |
[20:11] | FBI, CIA, Homeland, along with our own people. | 联调局 中情局 国安部和我们的人 |
[20:14] | Uh, yeah, more cooks in the kitchen won’t– | 同时参与的人太多只会… |
[20:16] | I’ve cleared them. | 我已经给他们权限了 |
[20:18] | We can’t waste time grapevining this. | 我们不能在沟通上耽误时间 |
[20:20] | Let’s get everyone working from the same place. | 让大家坐在一起工作 |
[20:23] | We need to organize workflow. | 我们需要组织工作流程 |
[20:25] | Right. Uh, let’s talk in my office. | 好 我们去我办公室谈 |
[20:26] | It’s the second door on the right. | 往右第二间就是 |
[20:32] | Is this going to be a problem? | 会有问题吗 |
[20:33] | I’d prefer them not breathing down my neck. | 我更希望他们不要监视我工作 |
[20:35] | That wasn’t my question. | 我问的不是这个 |
[20:36] | I told you, we’re masked. | 我说了 都掩盖好了 |
[20:41] | Thank you. Please be seated. | 谢谢 请坐 |
[20:45] | I’d like to thank Governor Conway for agreeing to assist us. | 我想感谢康威州长同意来协助我们 |
[20:49] | He and I share the same goal, | 他和我的目标是一致的 |
[20:51] | which is the safe return of the Millers. | 就是让米勒一家安全回家 |
[20:54] | In order to achieve that, | 为实现这一目的 |
[20:55] | we’re willing to open up lines | 我们将和劫持者 |
[20:56] | of communication with their captors. | 通过专线进行交涉 |
[20:58] | Governor. | 州长 |
[21:02] | I will act as intermediary between you and the president. | 我将作为你和总统之间的调解人 |
[21:06] | To communicate with us, | 想和我们联系 |
[21:07] | dial Jim Miller’s social security number followed by Caroline’s | 只需依次拨打吉姆和卡洛琳·米勒的社保号 |
[21:11] | into any phone or Internet conferencing service. | 使用任何手机或网络运营商都可以 |
[21:14] | There will be a voice recognition prompt. | 然后将会有语音识别提示 |
[21:17] | Have all three Millers say their names and state the time | 让米勒一家念出自己的名字和即时时间 |
[21:21] | and that will connect you. | 连线即会建立 |
[21:26] | Our hearts are with the Millers and their families. | 我们心系米勒一家和他们的亲属 |
[21:30] | I spoke to their siblings and their parents last night, | 我昨晚和他们的亲人通了话 |
[21:34] | and they remain strong. | 他们还在坚持着 |
[21:36] | And I would ask all Americans to remain strong on their behalf. | 我呼吁全体国民 为了他们 保持坚强 |
[21:40] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:41] | Deplorable as this situation is, | 虽然眼下情势非常险恶 |
[21:44] | we cannot blame Islam as a whole | 但我们不能怪罪全体伊斯兰人士 |
[21:46] | or the millions of Muslims in our nation who yearn for peace, | 也不应牵连国内渴望和平的数百万穆斯林 |
[21:50] | who contribute to our society, | 他们为我们的社会辛勤奉献 |
[21:53] | who have the same dreams as all Americans do. | 和所有美国人共享一个美国梦 |
[21:56] | ICO does not represent Islam. | 哈里发国不能代表伊斯兰 |
[22:00] | But there are those who would use this incident | 但是某些别有用心的人会利用这次事件 |
[22:03] | to justify draconian measures, | 为采取强硬措施寻找借口 |
[22:06] | like travel restrictions or forced registration, | 比如出行限制或强制注册等 |
[22:09] | who would espouse hatred or even violence. | 他们这是在鼓吹仇恨 甚至暴力 |
[22:13] | The moment bigotry becomes a form of patriotism, | 一旦爱国走上了偏执的歧路 |
[22:17] | America is no longer America. | 美国就不再是美国了 |
[22:21] | That is why I’m here today, in the Capitol, | 所以我今天来到国会 |
[22:23] | to urge our congressmen and women… | 呼吁各位众议员 |
[22:41] | Hear there’s a push to get the ten billion. | 听说有人支持筹赎金 |
[22:44] | Big debate in Ways and Means, | 财政委员会吵翻了天 |
[22:46] | but it’ll never make it to the floor. | 但是绝对到不了众议院表决 |
[22:47] | It’s just for show. | 装装样子而已 |
[22:50] | I’ve been with Appropriations. | 我一直在和拨款委员会谈 |
[22:52] | – Bypass Ways and Means? – No. | -想绕过财政委吗 -不是 |
[22:55] | To pay for more ground troops in Syria if we need them. | 为向叙利亚派地面部队增兵作拨款准备 |
[23:00] | So why are you meeting me instead of at the Capitol? | 那为什么约我来这里 而不是在国会 |
[23:05] | Tom Hammerschmidt. | 汤姆·汉默施密特 |
[23:09] | Has he called you, too? | 他也联系你了吗 |
[23:12] | He reached out, but I haven’t said a com.funword.word. | 联系了 但我什么都没说 |
[23:18] | Walker went on record. | 沃克公开声明了 |
[23:20] | Told him I was the one who whipped the votes for impeachment. | 告诉他是我发动本党议员弹劾他 |
[23:23] | Your story is you thought he was guilty. | 你的说辞就是你认为他有罪 |
[23:25] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没什么不对的 |
[23:26] | So you have talked to him? | 这么说你和他谈过了 |
[23:28] | He has some theories. | 他有几个推论 |
[23:31] | All I did was shake my head at the parts that weren’t right. | 我只是把他想错的地方澄清了 |
[23:34] | You’re clean if you don’t talk. | 你不开口 就不会担责任 |
[23:37] | I want to. On the record. | 我想开口 接受他采访 |
[23:44] | I think you should, too. | 我认为你也该这样 |
[23:49] | We can’t. | 我们不行 |
[23:50] | You will lose your seat as soon as those photos are leaked. | 那些照片一泄露 你的众议员席位就不保了 |
[23:53] | I may lose my seat anyway. | 反正也快保不住了 |
[23:56] | Conway’s super PAC is targeting | 康威的超级政治行动委员会 |
[23:58] | every California Democrat in a tight race. | 在针对所有选情严峻的加州民主党参选人 |
[24:01] | Even if I win, I’m in a Republican-controlled Congress | 就算我赢了 国会也是共和党占多数 |
[24:05] | with a Republican president… | 总统也是共和党人 |
[24:07] | or I have to do Underwood’s bidding for the next four years. | 要不就是再给安德伍德当四年走狗 |
[24:10] | What about Alan? | 那艾伦呢 |
[24:12] | I told him about us. | 我把我们的事告诉他了 |
[24:16] | He was kind about it. | 他挺大度的 |
[24:20] | We’ll divorce once everything quiets down. | 等事情消停了 我们就离婚 |
[24:32] | If you don’t want the photos out there, I won’t say anything. | 如果你不希望照片流出 那我不开口就是了 |
[24:37] | I don’t care about what the rest of the world thinks of me. | 我不在乎全世界怎么议论我 |
[24:41] | All I cared about was protecting you. | 我只想保护你 |
[24:44] | Then let’s do this, Remy. | 那我们站出来吧 雷米 |
[24:47] | You and I go on the record, he’s done. | 只要我们站出来 他就完了 |
[24:52] | Joshua Masterson. Computer science major at Tennessee Tech. | 约书亚·马斯特森 田州理工计算科学专业 |
[24:56] | Taken a keen interest in Islamic studies | 过去两年一直热衷于研究 |
[24:58] | during the past two years. | 和伊斯兰教有关的事 |
[24:59] | Hasn’t been to class in three days. | 连续翘课三天 |
[25:00] | None of his friends or family have heard from him. | 也没有与亲友联系 |
[25:02] | Voice matches the one in the video. | 他的声音和视频里的匹配 |
[25:04] | We believe his associate is Zachary Hawthorne, | 我们判断他的同伙是扎克瑞·霍松 |
[25:07] | high school dropout who’s remained close with Masterson. | 高中辍学 和马斯特森关系很近 |
[25:10] | Stopped showing up for work last Tuesday. | 上周二开始翘班 |
[25:13] | So if they call, should I… | 等他们打来 我应该… |
[25:15] | should I tell them that we know who they are? | 我要表明我们知道他们的身份吗 |
[25:17] | No, you’ll introduce yourself, Governor, | 不 你只要自我介绍就行 州长 |
[25:19] | then you introduce me. | 然后介绍我来接手对话 |
[25:20] | No, the governor will do the talking, | 不 让州长和他们交涉 |
[25:21] | so should he use their names or not? | 他到底能不能用他们的名字 |
[25:24] | It could cause them to do something rash. | 这可能会刺激他们做出冲动之举 |
[25:26] | Agent March, our head psychologist. | 玛奇探员是我们的首席心理学家 |
[25:29] | So I shouldn’t. | 所以我不能提 |
[25:30] | Conversely, it could humanize them. | 但反过来说 这或许能使他们回归常人 |
[25:32] | Removes the confidence of anonymity. | 消除匿名给他们的信心 |
[25:34] | But if they run, it compromises everything. | 但如果他们因此逃跑 那就坏事了 |
[25:36] | Not just that. We’re confident on the IDs, | 不止如此 我们确信这就是他们的身份 |
[25:38] | but if there’s the slightest chance we’re wrong, | 但还是有极微小的可能猜错了人 |
[25:40] | it weakens our position. | 那就会削弱我们在谈判中的地位 |
[25:42] | Then don’t use their names in the call. | 那电话里先别提他们的名字了 |
[25:44] | Uh, sir, our script is written | 先生 我们的对话脚本 |
[25:46] | with the understanding that I’d be speaking. | 是以我作为交涉人撰写的 |
[25:48] | We’d have to rework it for the governor. | 我们还需要为州长重新调整 |
[25:50] | Well, then let’s rework it now. | 那马上进行调整 |
[25:51] | We don’t know when they’ll be calling. | 我们不知道他们什么时候会打来 |
[25:54] | You know, the circumstances are awful, | 虽然现在的情况很糟糕 |
[25:56] | but I have to admit… | 但我还是得承认 |
[25:58] | it’s been nice to take a break from the road. | 能从竞选中解脱一小会儿真是太棒了 |
[26:01] | I don’t know how you do it, | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[26:02] | running mate and First Lady. | 同时当竞选搭档和第一夫人 |
[26:05] | I’m still trying to figure that out myself, actually. | 事实上我自己也在琢磨呢 |
[26:07] | I think it’s admirable. | 我觉得这令人敬佩 |
[26:10] | If we win, | 如果我们赢了 |
[26:10] | I’d love to do something more than update my Instagram. | 我想做点更新图片分享之外的事 |
[26:15] | When I criticized that, it was just because– | 我当时批评那个 只是… |
[26:17] | No, not at all. I didn’t take offense. | 不 没关系 我不介意 |
[26:20] | It’s politics. | 这是政治 |
[26:23] | I’d love to do something like your gun bill. | 我想做点类似你枪支法案那样的事 |
[26:26] | It’s a shame it didn’t pass the Senate. | 没能通过参议院真是遗憾 |
[26:28] | You support that legislation? | 你支持那项立法 |
[26:30] | Mmm, I’m from England. | 我来自英格兰 |
[26:32] | We think your gun obsession is madness. | 我们认为你们对枪支的痴迷太疯狂了 |
[26:35] | Will does, too, but he can’t admit it. | 威尔也是 但是他不能承认 |
[26:38] | – Mustn’t upset the base. – Ah, yes, the base. | -不能惹怒中坚选民 -对呀 中坚选民 |
[26:41] | Mustn’t upset the base. | 不能惹怒中坚选民 |
[26:47] | You know, you’re actually a role model of mine. | 你其实是我的榜样 |
[26:50] | I mean, your work on the environment, | 你做的那些工作 环保 |
[26:52] | sexual assault, being ambassador… | 性侵犯 当大使… |
[26:55] | I mean, obviously, I’d prefer if we win. | 当然了 我更想我们赢 |
[26:59] | But if we didn’t, | 但如果赢不了 |
[27:00] | I think you’d make a wonderful Vice President. | 你一定能成为一名优秀的副总统 |
[27:04] | Mommy, what are you drinking? | 妈妈 你在喝什么 |
[27:06] | It’s coffee, sweetheart. | 是咖啡 亲爱的 |
[27:08] | I want some! I want some! | 我也想要 我也想要 |
[27:11] | Not so loud. You’ll wake your sister. | 别这么大声 会吵醒妹妹的 |
[27:13] | Can I have some? | 我能喝一点吗 |
[27:14] | You’re not old enough. | 你还太小了 |
[27:16] | But do you want some water or some juice? | 你想喝水吗 或是果汁 |
[27:18] | I think we’ve got some juice in the fridge. | 冰箱里应该有果汁 |
[27:21] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[27:27] | He’s very cute. | 他好可爱 |
[27:28] | Do you regret it, not having children? | 你后悔没要孩子吗 |
[27:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. That’s too personal. | 对不起 这个问题太私人了 |
[27:35] | Do you ever regret having them? | 那你后悔过要孩子吗 |
[27:42] | We’ve got voice verification. They’re on the line, sir. | 声音已经确认了 他们在线上 先生 |
[27:45] | Do I need to keep them engaged so you can trace the call? | 我需要拖住他们好让你们追踪通话吗 |
[27:47] | No, Internet call. | 不用 是网络通话 |
[27:49] | Rerouted every three milliseconds. Untraceable. | 每30毫秒换路由 无法追踪 |
[27:51] | We have two main objectives. | 我们有两个主要目标 |
[27:53] | More information, extending the deadline. | 获取更多信息 拖延最后期限 |
[27:55] | But our top priority is a first concession. Proof of life. | 但最重要的是证明人质还活着 |
[27:58] | So you’ll promise nothing. | 所以你什么都别承诺 |
[28:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:01] | Keep in mind that they may be recording this call. | 记住他们可能会对通话录音 |
[28:04] | It’s publicity they want. | 他们想要炒作 |
[28:07] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[28:15] | This is Governor Conway. | 我是康威州长 |
[28:17] | I’d like to speak with Jim, Caroline and Melissa. | 我想和吉姆 卡洛琳和梅莉莎通话 |
[28:21] | You speak to me. | 你和我说 |
[28:22] | I need some proof that they’re still alive. | 我需要证据证明他们还活着 |
[28:30] | Please tell Melissa that her grandparents miss her very much | 请告诉梅莉莎她的祖父母非常想念她 |
[28:34] | and, uh, they are praying for her. | 他们在为她祈祷 |
[28:37] | You’re not gonna make us feel sorry for ’em. | 你这么做不会让我们为他们感到抱歉 |
[28:40] | How sorry did you feel | 你向无辜的穆斯林 |
[28:41] | when you dropped bombs on innocent Muslims, Governor? | 投炸弹的时候 又有多抱歉 州长 |
[28:45] | The President’s a coward. He sends others to do his killing. | 总统是个懦夫 派别人去替他杀人 |
[28:47] | But you’re worse. | 但你更坏 |
[28:49] | You make speeches about how proud you are | 你还发表讲话说你对打了一场不义之战 |
[28:51] | that you fought in an unjust war. | 感到多么的自豪 |
[28:55] | How would you feel if a bomb was dropped on your daughter? | 如果炸弹落在你女儿身上 你会是什么感受 |
[28:59] | If she was blown up and had to be buried in pieces? | 如果她被炸飞 死无全尸 |
[29:03] | You’re American, right? | 你是美国人 对吗 |
[29:06] | Our allegiance is to Yusuf Al Ahmadi | 我们效忠于尤瑟夫·艾哈迈迪 |
[29:08] | and the Islamic Caliphate. | 和哈里发帝国 |
[29:10] | America is our enemy and must meet our demands. | 美国是我们的敌人 必须满足我们的要求 |
[29:15] | Uh, you understand that | 你知道 |
[29:16] | I can’t speak on behalf of the government. | 我不能代表政府说话 |
[29:18] | I can only communicate what you say to the President. | 我只能把你说的话转达给总统 |
[29:21] | I’ll need some time. | 我需要些时间 |
[29:23] | You think we’re stupid? He’s listening right now. | 你当我们傻吗 他正听着呢 |
[29:27] | This is the President speaking. | 我是总统 |
[29:30] | We talk to Conway only. | 我们只和康威说话 |
[29:33] | But if you want anything to happen, | 如果你想要什么的话 |
[29:35] | I’m the one that can make it so. | 只有我能办到 |
[29:37] | Then why have you done nothing? | 那你为什么什么都不做 |
[29:39] | I’m talking to Congress about the money. | 我在和国会讨论赎金的事 |
[29:41] | I’m consulting with my military advisers about a pullout, | 和我的军事顾问讨论撤军 |
[29:44] | but nothing can happen in a few hours. | 但这些都不可能在几小时内完成 |
[29:47] | You just want more time so you can find us. | 你就是想拖延时间好找到我们 |
[29:50] | Are we looking for you? Yes. | 我们在找你们吗 是的 |
[29:52] | But that’s only so you’ll turn over the Millers without incident. | 只是为保证你们把米勒一家毫发无伤地交出来 |
[29:55] | But there is no handing over. | 不会有什么移交 |
[29:56] | Either you give us what we want or we kill them. | 要么满足我们的要求 否则他们就得死 |
[30:03] | Nothing will happen until we have proof of life. | 不证明他们还活着 我们什么都不会做 |
[30:06] | All right, here’s your proof of life. | 好吧 给你个活着的证据 |
[30:09] | Cut out the girl’s tongue. | 把那女孩舌头割了 |
[30:10] | – No! – This is Conway. | -不 -我是康威 |
[30:14] | – No! – Please, before you do anything… | -不 -请不要冲动 |
[30:16] | – Mommy! – Josh. Zach. | -妈妈 -约书 扎克 |
[30:21] | Do you think we care you know who we are? | 你以为我们在乎你知道我们的身份吗 |
[30:22] | No, stop! | 不 住手 |
[30:24] | I’d like to speak with you, just for a moment. | 我想跟你谈谈 一小会儿就行 |
[30:27] | I… I have something to say, | 我有话要说 |
[30:28] | but I need Melissa to stop screaming | 但别让梅莉莎再叫了 |
[30:31] | – so I can hear you. – No! | -这样我才能听清你 -不 |
[30:35] | Can I hear her voice? | 我能听听她说话吗 |
[30:38] | We need her voice. | 我们必须听见她说话 |
[30:42] | I’m here. I’m Melissa. | 我在这儿 我是梅莉莎 |
[30:45] | Hi, Melissa. My name is Will– | 你好 梅莉莎 我是威尔 |
[30:48] | You heard her voice. Now talk. | 你听见她说话了 快说吧 |
[30:49] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[30:52] | Yes, I… I’ve killed a lot of people. | 对 我杀过很多人 |
[30:57] | Some of them innocent people. | 其中有无辜者 |
[31:00] | And every single night… | 每一晚 |
[31:04] | I haven’t even told my wife this… | 我都没对我妻子说过 |
[31:06] | but every single night, I have nightmares. | 但每一晚 我都做噩梦 |
[31:11] | I picture my own daughter, Lily, | 我想象我自己的女儿 莉莉 |
[31:14] | and my wife… and my son, | 我的妻子 儿子 |
[31:18] | just like you described… | 就像你说的那样 |
[31:21] | blown away. | 被炸飞 |
[31:24] | Gone. | 死了 |
[31:26] | Now, you could say that I… | 你可以说我 |
[31:28] | I have these demons because what I did was wrong | 我做噩梦是因为我做得不对 |
[31:30] | and that your cause is righteous. | 而你的动机是正义的 |
[31:32] | But I believed that my cause was righteous, too. | 但我当时也认为我的动机是正义的 |
[31:34] | And if I could take it all back… | 如果能撤销发生的事 |
[31:38] | I wouldn’t do it again. | 我不会做同样的事 |
[31:41] | The truth is… | 其实 |
[31:45] | I’m ashamed of what I’ve done. | 我为我的行为感到羞耻 |
[31:58] | Now, the president is right. | 总统说得对 |
[32:05] | We need more time to work on your demands, | 我们需要更多时间来筹备你们的要求 |
[32:06] | but more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[32:08] | I’m guessing you’ve never killed anyone before. | 我猜你之前从没杀过人 |
[32:14] | And speaking as someone who knows what it means to kill, | 身为一个了解杀戮的人 我要说 |
[32:17] | you owe yourselves more time | 在做出无法挽回之事前 |
[32:19] | before you do something you can never take back. | 你该给自己更多时间 |
[32:29] | Josh? | 约书 |
[32:33] | 9:00 a.m. You have till then. | 早九点 你们的最后期限 |
[32:37] | They’ve ended the call. | 他们结束通话了 |
[32:39] | You did an excellent job, Governor. | 你做得非常好 州长 |
[32:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:42] | We have a recording of the Situation Room call | 我们有一通战况室电话的录音 |
[32:44] | released by the captors a short while ago. | 是由劫持者在不久前放出的 |
[32:47] | Before playing this audio, we want to warn viewers | 在播放音频之前 我们想提醒听众们 |
[32:50] | that there are sections that are very disturbing. | 其中部分内容会令人不安 |
[32:51] | 肯尼迪总统遇刺 林登·约翰逊宣誓就职 | |
[32:52] | You might want to mute the television. | 建议大家把电视静音 |
[32:56] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[32:57] | They all got pulled on the hostage story. | 他们都去忙劫持的报导了 |
[32:59] | Get ’em back here. | 把他们叫回来 |
[33:01] | And Maggie Tilden, too. | 还有玛姬·蒂尔顿 |
[33:04] | Transcribe this, right away. | 转录 马上做 |
[33:08] | Fifty mile radius outside of Chattanooga. | 查塔努加市外方圆50英里范围内 |
[33:10] | Gas purchase on a stolen credit card. | 用偷来的信用卡买汽油 |
[33:12] | One of Masterson’s classmates. | 马斯特森的同学之一 |
[33:13] | Should we just release their photographs at this point? | 我们现在要放出他们的照片吗 |
[33:15] | I’m getting bombarded with calls. | 我的电话被打爆了 |
[33:16] | Well, the governor used the first names. | 州长用的是名字 |
[33:17] | Someone’s gonna put it together. | 会有人把线索拼凑起来的 |
[33:18] | – We might as well exploit it. – Sir. | -我们不如利用这一点 -先生 |
[33:23] | – George. – Mr. President. | -乔治 -总统先生 |
[33:25] | Normally, I’d give you time to reconsider, | 通常 我会给你时间重新考虑 |
[33:26] | but time is in short supply today. | 但今天时间太紧 |
[33:29] | I can’t. Not to my party. | 不行 我不能这么对党派 |
[33:32] | The party will survive. | 党会撑下去的 |
[33:33] | Conway might not, but too bad. He lied. | 康威也许不能 没办法 他撒谎了 |
[33:37] | If I do this to him, I don’t survive. | 如果我这么对他 我就撑不过去了 |
[33:39] | I’m vilified. | 我会被鄙视 |
[33:46] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[33:57] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[34:00] | This is your magnet | 这是我做党鞭时 |
[34:02] | from the vote count board when I used to be whip. | 你在投票记数板上的磁铁名牌 |
[34:06] | There were so many times when | 曾有很多次 |
[34:08] | you weren’t in the column I wanted you to be in, George. | 你不在我希望你在的位置 乔治 |
[34:10] | And we both know that I could’ve forced you | 我们都知道 我那时有几十次 |
[34:12] | to vote the way I wanted you to dozens of times, | 可以逼你按照我的意愿投票 |
[34:14] | but I never did. I held back. | 但我从没那么做过 我克制住了 |
[34:17] | To protect your honor. | 是为了保护你的名誉 |
[34:20] | And one of the advantages of being whip | 做党鞭的好处之一 |
[34:21] | is that behind every single member, | 就是每个党员 |
[34:23] | behind all of these magnets, | 每块磁铁名牌之后 |
[34:26] | was at least one dishonorable thing. | 都至少有一件不光彩的事 |
[34:31] | Yours just happens to be more dishonorable than most. | 只不过你的事恰好比大多数人都更不光彩 |
[34:34] | So I’m putting you in my column this time, George. | 所以这次我要把你放在我那一栏里 乔治 |
[34:46] | LeAnn told me you were in here. | 莉安告诉我你在这儿 |
[34:49] | I’m working on your statements, | 我在写你的声明 |
[34:51] | in case the worst happens. | 为最坏的情况做准备 |
[34:54] | It’s tense, this building. | 真是紧张 这个地方 |
[34:57] | You can feel it in the walls. | 墙壁里都透着这气息 |
[35:00] | I went for a walk earlier. | 我早些时候去散步 |
[35:03] | It was in the air. | 空气里都弥漫着紧张 |
[35:06] | People were talking in whispers, | 人们交谈都轻声低语 |
[35:09] | even though there was no reason to. | 虽然完全没有必要这样 |
[35:12] | Or their eyes are glued to their phones. | 要不就两眼盯着手机 |
[35:17] | And there are no children out… | 没有孩子在外面玩耍 |
[35:20] | anywhere. | 一个都没有 |
[35:24] | I guess they call it terror for a reason. | 我想称之为恐怖是有原因的 |
[35:29] | Worse than terror. Dread. | 比恐怖更糟 是恐惧 |
[35:32] | People girding themselves for a tragedy. | 人们因一场悲剧把自己束缚起来 |
[35:34] | Mmm, and it could go the other way. | 也可能反过来 |
[35:41] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[35:45] | Hannah is minding her children. | 汉娜在照看她的孩子 |
[35:48] | I’m minding her. | 我在照看她 |
[35:51] | Her husband really knocked it out of the ballpark, huh? | 她丈夫的表现真是出色 是吧 |
[35:54] | Do you think anything he says is genuine? | 你觉得他说的是真心的吗 |
[35:57] | Doesn’t matter, does it? | 这不重要 不是吗 |
[35:58] | It worked. | 起作用了就好 |
[36:00] | You said once you thought he was all surface, Conway. | 你曾经说你觉得康威只会表面功夫 |
[36:04] | Yeah, a narcissist. | 是啊 自恋狂 |
[36:06] | But give him a pool to reflect in… | 但如果给他一滩水照照自己 |
[36:09] | Watch out. | 就要当心了 |
[36:10] | He knows exactly what to do with that. | 该怎么做 他清楚得很 |
[36:13] | Unless he overreaches. | 除非他弄巧成拙 |
[36:16] | Is that what you were hoping? | 你就希望如此吗 |
[36:18] | That he was gonna fuck it up? | 希望他把这事搞砸吗 |
[36:21] | Because he’s not gonna fuck it up. | 因为他不会搞砸的 |
[36:24] | He’s too smart for that. | 他太聪明了 |
[36:28] | “There he soared, | “他升到空中 |
[36:29] | zipping past Big Ben and the London Eye, | 从大本钟和伦敦眼旁边呼啸而过 |
[36:32] | over Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus. | 又从白金汉宫和皮卡迪利广场上方飞过 |
[36:36] | Look at him go.” | 看 他远去了” |
[36:39] | I’ll be right back, Charlie. | 我马上回来 查理 |
[36:39] | … the vigil is especially somber, | 守夜的气氛特别阴沉 |
[36:42] | but there remains a great deal of hope | 但上午早些时候达成的延期 |
[36:44] | after the deadline was extended earlier this morning. | 还是带来了不少希望 |
[36:47] | – Many credit that extension to Governor… – What’s the latest? | -很多人将延期归功于州长 -情况如何 |
[36:50] | Progress. They’ve narrowed the search zone. | 有进展 搜索范围缩小了 |
[36:54] | During the call, Melissa could be heard screaming | 通话中 可以听见梅莉莎在尖叫 |
[36:56] | as Masterson orders Hawthorne to, quote, “Cut out…” | 因为马斯特森让霍松”割掉…” |
[36:59] | Left of the sink. | 水槽左边 |
[37:00] | That’s when Governor Conway stepped in. | 此时康威州长介入 |
[37:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. You want one? | 抱歉 你也来一瓶吗 |
[37:02] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[37:03] | We’re going to play some of what he said right now. | 现在我们播放他说的部分内容 |
[37:05] | – Is it your liver? – Yes, I… | -因为你的肝吗 -对 我… |
[37:07] | – Clear mind. – I’ve killed a lot of people. | -保持清醒 -我杀过很多人 |
[37:10] | Some of them innocent people. | 其中有无辜者 |
[37:13] | And every– | 每一晚… |
[37:15] | Oh, why’d you turn it off? | 为什么关掉 |
[37:18] | I was there. | 我当时就在旁边 |
[37:21] | That’s gotta drive you crazy, huh? | 一定让你很抓狂吧 |
[37:23] | How much good press I’m getting out of this. | 我这下要有多少正面报道了 |
[37:27] | – What’s funny? – Nothing. | -什么这么好笑 -没什么 |
[37:30] | Come on, tell me. I want in on the joke. | 告诉我吧 我也想听笑话 |
[37:35] | You think you can get under my skin. | 你以为你能激怒我 |
[37:38] | Oh, I got under your skin the first time we met. | 我们第一次见面时 我就激怒你了 |
[37:40] | When? New Year’s? | 什么时候 新年前夜吗 |
[37:42] | I believe I complimented you that night. | 我记得我那晚恭维了你 |
[37:44] | But you go ahead, | 但你尽可以 |
[37:45] | you tell yourself what you have to | 为了摆出更高的姿态 |
[37:47] | in order to stand a little taller. | 自欺欺人 |
[37:50] | I feel sorry for you. | 我真为你难过 |
[37:52] | Two years. | 两年 |
[37:55] | That’s all you’re gonna get in here. | 你只能待这么点时间 |
[37:56] | You’re not gonna last any longer than Walker did. | 你在任的时间不会比沃克长 |
[38:00] | And what kills you is that I’ll make a great president. | 最让你难受的 是我会做个了不起的总统 |
[38:06] | The kind of president who’ll actually be remembered. | 真正会被铭记的总统 |
[38:10] | And isn’t that worse than dying, Frank? | 那不是比死还让你难受吗 弗兰克 |
[38:15] | Being forgotten. | 被遗忘 |
[38:20] | You actually think you’d make a great president. | 你还真以为你会是个了不起的总统 |
[38:23] | Today was just a little taste. | 今天只是小试牛刀 |
[38:26] | 99% of this job is in the dark. | 总统99%的工作是不为人知的 |
[38:31] | I mean, you had your little moment in the sun today, | 你今天在阳光下闪耀了一会儿 |
[38:34] | but what are you gonna do | 但当你要做无数个 |
[38:35] | when you have to make a thousand decisions that no one will | 永远无人知晓 无人感激的决定时 |
[38:37] | ever hear about or appreciate? | 你要怎么办呢 |
[38:40] | I think you’re excellent at running for the president, | 我觉得你很擅长竞选总统 |
[38:42] | but I don’t think you’re equipped to actually be one. | 但我不认为你真有能力做总统 |
[38:44] | Don’t be condescending. | 别这么居高临下 |
[38:46] | I’m the Governor of New York. | 我是纽约州长 |
[38:47] | Ooh, Albany, really? | 奥尔巴尼 是吗 |
[38:53] | You’re a pretender, Will. | 你是个冒牌货 威尔 |
[38:55] | And if you win, | 而如果你赢了 |
[38:57] | you’ll go from pretender to fraud. | 你就从冒牌货成了骗子 |
[39:03] | Will? | 威尔 |
[39:07] | I’m putting the kids to bed. | 我要让孩子们睡觉了 |
[39:10] | Don’t let me keep you. | 那我不耽搁你了 |
[39:27] | – Maybe you should send them home. – No, not yet. | -也许你该送他们回家 -还不到时候 |
[39:31] | Do you have something else in mind besides Walleck? | 除了沃勒克还有别的打算吗 |
[39:33] | Yes, and I’ll need your help. | 有 而且我需要你帮我 |
[39:36] | Charlie? Have you seen him? | 查理 你看见他了吗 |
[39:38] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[39:40] | Mommy, look what I found! | 妈妈 你看我找到了什么 |
[39:43] | Oh, look at those. | 快瞧瞧 |
[39:44] | Give those back. Those aren’t yours to play with. | 还给我 你不能玩这个 |
[39:48] | – Can I keep them? – Oh, um, hand them over, Charlie. | -我能留着吗 -快还回去 查理 |
[39:51] | – Charles. – No, you know what? | -查尔斯 -要不这样吧 |
[39:54] | You should keep them, | 你还是留着吧 |
[39:55] | because you should get everything you want in this life. | 因为你这一生就应该顺心如意 |
[40:00] | Um, say thank you. | 快说谢谢 |
[40:02] | – Thank you. – No, thank you | -谢谢你 -应该谢谢你才是 |
[40:04] | for coming to the White House to visit us. | 多谢你来白宫看我们 |
[40:07] | We should get some rest. I’ll see you at 7:00. | 我们都休息吧 明早七点见 |
[40:09] | Oh, I’ll be up way before then. | 那时候我早就起了 |
[40:11] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[40:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:18] | You need my help how? | 我怎么帮你 |
[40:21] | – Who else knows about this? – No one. | -还有谁知道 -没人了 |
[40:25] | I’ll need you to make arrangements as quietly as possible. | 我需要你尽快安排 |
[40:28] | All right, I’m on it. | 好 我去办 |
[40:30] | I’ll let you know as soon as I have a location. | 我拿到地址之后马上告诉你 |
[40:33] | Good. Then go home and get a few hours of sleep. | 好 回家睡几个小时吧 |
[40:37] | I can’t sleep tonight. | 我今晚可睡不着 |
[40:39] | You should try. We’ll need you fresh in the morning. | 试试吧 我们需要你明早精力充足 |
[40:55] | – Get me the Chairman Joint Chiefs. – Yes, sir. | -联系参联会主席 -好的 |
[41:04] | He’s on the line, sir. | 他在线上了 先生 |
[41:08] | Mr. Chairman. | 主席先生 |
[41:09] | When do you wanna reach out to the White House? | 你想什么时候联系白宫 |
[41:12] | Tomorrow. I’ve drafted the email. | 明天 邮件我已经写好了 |
[41:16] | – You looked this over? – Yes. | -你已经检查过了吗 -是的 |
[41:18] | We’re okay on the legal front. | 法律上我们没有问题 |
[41:19] | But shouldn’t we wait until this crisis is over first? | 但我们不该等人质危机结束吗 |
[41:22] | No. This is perfect timing for us. | 绝不 这是我们的绝佳机会 |
[41:25] | Tom’s right. Let’s hit him while he’s distracted. | 汤姆说得对 趁他不备 攻他不意 |
[41:37] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[41:39] | Perfect. | 很好吃 |
[41:41] | Well, you didn’t have much to work with in your fridge. | 你冰箱里实在是没什么可做的 |
[41:43] | You need to do some grocery shopping. | 你得去买点吃的了 |
[41:45] | – I don’t cook a lot. – Obviously. | -我不常做饭 -看出来了 |
[41:53] | If you have to get back to your kids… | 你需要的话就回去照顾孩子吧 |
[41:55] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[41:57] | Haley’s 16. She’ll call me if she needs anything. | 哈莉16岁了 有需要的话她会打给我的 |
[42:00] | Have they been watching the news? | 他们看新闻了吗 |
[42:01] | Yeah… and they’re freaked out by it. | 看了 他们吓坏了 |
[42:04] | I mean, who isn’t? But they’ve got thick skin by now. | 谁不怕呢 但是他们现在承受能力强多了 |
[42:07] | Handling it a lot better than some of their friends. | 比他们的同龄伙伴们镇静多了 |
[42:10] | I know a lot of parents aren’t | 我知道有好多父母 |
[42:11] | even letting their kids out of the house tomorrow. | 明天甚至都不打算让孩子出门了 |
[42:13] | Not even to go to school. | 连学也不上了 |
[42:15] | My kids are gonna go, though. | 不过我的孩子还是会去的 |
[42:17] | I’m not gonna let these monsters rule over our lives. | 我不会让这些畜生毁了我们的生活 |
[42:22] | – Thanks for coming over. – Of course. | -多谢你过来 -客气 |
[42:25] | I know I’d just be staring at the ceiling if I tried to sleep. | 我就算躺床上也只会盯着天花板发呆 |
[42:28] | Well, you have a lot on your shoulders. | 你的工作太繁重了 |
[42:32] | Yeah, normally, I’d go to a meeting. | 一般我会去参加个互助会什么的 |
[42:33] | I… I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[42:37] | You just wanted someone to take care of you. | 你只是希望能有人照顾你 |
[42:41] | And it’s nice to take care of someone. | 能照顾别人也挺好的 |
[42:47] | Good morning, Governor. | 早上好 州长 |
[43:02] | Your phone. | 你的电话 |
[43:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:09] | We have video of a car | 我们拍到一辆车 |
[43:10] | at an intersection near Chatsworth, Georgia. | 在佐治亚州查茨沃思附近一十字路口处 |
[43:13] | The bird song, deep background from the phone call, | 电话背景音里有鸟叫声 |
[43:15] | puts them in a wooded area. Southern Blue Ridge. | 说明他们在林区 南蓝岭 |
[43:18] | We started canvassing now. | 我们已经开始搜索了 |
[43:19] | FBI, state troopers. | 联调局 州警 |
[43:37] | The line is open. | 电话连线了 |
[43:39] | Uh, okay. Where… where’s my script? | 好的 我的对话脚本呢 |
[43:41] | I’ll be doing the talking. | 我来交涉 |
[43:42] | I’ll let you know if I want you to participate. | 需要你加入的时候我再告诉你 |
[43:44] | Sir, if we’ve established a dialogue | 先生 如果绑匪和州长之间 |
[43:46] | between the kidnappers and the governor, we should– | 已经建立了对话 那我们应该… |
[43:48] | Start the call. | 接通吧 |
[43:53] | 与人们印象中的”不与恐怖分子谈判”不同 美国政府处理人质绑架事件的原则实际上是 “不妥协 不让步” 就是说 美国政府未必不会与恐怖分子或恐怖组织 就人质问题进行协商 2015年6月 奥巴马政府通过总统行政命令的形式 进一步修改和明确了相关政策 允许美国政府官员代表人质家属同绑架者进行协商 但是法律仍然规定 美国政府不会向绑架者支付赎金 很多时候 “谈判”的界限在这种协商和交流中被模糊 有时候 美国政府也会为特定人质的获释付出很大代价 | |
[44:13] | 最近的一则例子 发生在2016年1月 三名美国公民在伊拉克被绑架 经调查 绑架者为当地什叶派军事武装人员 背后有伊朗支持 事发后 美国政府向伊拉克政府寻求帮助 在伊拉克情报机构和军方的斡旋下 三名人质于一个月后被释放 美国政府称 在寻求人质释放的过程中 他们没有直接同绑架者接触 但具体的谈判过程 绑架者是否得到赎金 外界不得而知 | |
[44:28] | 另一桩引起广泛关注的绑架案 涉及一名美国现役军人 2009年 美军士兵鲍尔·伯格道在阿富汗前线失踪 后确认被塔利班绑架 美军曾经组织多次营救行动 但均未成功 有特种兵战士在营救任务中阵亡 经过美国政府同塔利班的长期谈判 2014年5月31日 伯格道被塔利班释放 美国总统奥巴马亲自在白宫宣布了这一消息 作为交换 美国释放了五名被关押在关塔那摩监狱的塔利班囚犯 据媒体报道 这五名囚犯被俘前均在塔利班武装中担任重要职务 | |
[44:43] | 伯格道获释后 他的一些战友向媒体透露 他是擅自离开前线后被塔利班俘获的 是一名逃兵 部分美国国会成员和媒体对奥巴马政府 用五名高危恐怖分子换取一名”逃兵”的行为非常不满 白宫因此承受了很大压力 目前伯格道因叛逃罪正在接受军事法庭的审判 |