时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | “We are citizens of the United States. | 我们是美国公民 |
[00:06] | We have been taken hostage. | 我们被作为人质扣押 |
[00:09] | We will not communicate with the criminal Frank Underwood. | 我们不会和罪犯弗兰克·安德伍德沟通 |
[00:11] | We will only communicate with his successor, William Conway. | 我们只和他的继任者威廉·康威沟通 |
[00:15] | Either you give us what we want or we kill them. | 要么满足我们的要求 否则他们就得死 |
[00:18] | Aren’t you angry that he stole your presidency? | 他偷了你的总统之位你就不生气吗 |
[00:21] | Walker went on record. | 沃克公开声明了 |
[00:23] | You and I go on the record, he’s done. | 只要我们站出来 他就完了 |
[00:25] | Transcribe this, right away. | 转录 马上做 |
[00:27] | He’s putting in the article that we threatened to expose them. | 他要在文章里写我们曾威胁曝光他们 |
[00:29] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[00:31] | You’re gonna be the next First Lady of the United States. | 你就要成为下一位美国第一夫人了 |
[00:34] | We make it work for us. | 我们让这件事为我们所用 |
[00:37] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[00:38] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[00:39] | I’m done trying to win over people’s hearts. | 我受够了试图赢取人心 |
[00:42] | Underwood may be a crook, but he’s not a killer. | 安德伍德或许是个坏蛋 但他不会杀人 |
[00:44] | It presumes he’s going to die. | 那是假定他会死 |
[00:46] | He is going to die. | 他就是会死 |
[00:48] | We don’t submit to terror. | 我们不向恐怖低头 |
[00:50] | We make the terror. | 我们制造恐怖 |
[00:55] | I’ve been meaning to talk with you. | 我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[00:58] | It’s terrifying, isn’t it? | 真可怕 不是吗 |
[01:02] | The president and I have a simple request. | 总统和我有一个简单的请求 |
[01:06] | Tell us what you see. | 告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[01:09] | If anything in your environment | 如果你周围有任何东西 |
[01:11] | strikes you as a bit odd, a bit off, | 让你觉得奇怪 不对劲 |
[01:13] | pick up the phone. | 拿起电话 |
[01:15] | Whether it’s a package or a person that seems out of place, | 不管是个包裹 还是不太对劲的人 |
[01:18] | we’d love you to let us know. | 我们希望你通知我们 |
[01:21] | Because there’s a lot of noise out there these days. | 因为如今外面有很多杂音 |
[01:25] | A noisy press that’s choosing to dwell on the past | 媒体叽叽喳喳 沉湎于过去 |
[01:27] | instead of what’s happening right now. | 却不关注当下的事 |
[01:30] | My husband and I want to protect you. | 我丈夫和我想保护你 |
[01:33] | In two weeks’ time, you will be heading to the ballot box | 两周后 你们将前往投票箱 |
[01:36] | to decide what kind of country you want to live in. | 决定你们要生活在怎样的国家里 |
[01:41] | It’s a profound choice. | 这个选择影响深远 |
[01:43] | But no matter who wins this election, | 但不管谁赢得选举 |
[01:45] | we’re going to need to work together, | 我们得通力合作 |
[01:48] | watch out for each other, | 互相照应 |
[01:50] | and, yes, watch each other, | 是的 也互相监督 |
[01:52] | to keep us all safe and sound. | 以确保所有人的安全 |
[01:55] | Tell us what you see. | 告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[01:58] | My name is Claire Underwood, and I approve this message. | 我叫克莱尔·安德伍德 我认可这则信息 |
[02:04] | Should we do one more? | 我们要再拍一条吗 |
[02:23] | Did the Democrats show? | 民主党来了吗 |
[02:24] | They didn’t disappoint. Almost every member, sir. | 他们没让人失望 几乎都来了 先生 |
[02:27] | – Almost. – I have a list of those who did. | -几乎 -我列了到场名单 |
[02:29] | My fellow congressmen, I do not need the Washington Herald | 各位国会议员 我不需要《华盛顿先驱报》 |
[02:32] | to tell me that a scoundrel lives in the White House. | 告诉我白宫里住了个恶棍 |
[02:36] | I can see the Democrats are here. | 我看到民主党来了 |
[02:38] | They’re eager to debate. | 他们急着辩论 |
[02:41] | I say to the gentlemen on the other side of the aisle… | 我对过道另一边的先生们说 |
[02:43] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | Should we investigate the president | 我们是否该调查总统 |
[02:47] | for crimes committed while he was vice president? | 在就任副总统期间犯下的罪行 |
[02:50] | I say, yes. Let’s debate. | 我说 好 我们辩论吧 |
[02:53] | Let’s debate this miscreant all day and all night. | 我们整日整夜地辩论这恶棍 |
[02:59] | Madam Speaker. Parliamentary inquiry. | 议长女士 议事询问 |
[03:01] | The gentleman from Georgia | 佐治亚州的议员 |
[03:02] | may state the nature of his parliamentary inquiry. | 请提出他的议事询问 |
[03:04] | Do the rules of the House not require | 难道按众议院规则 |
[03:06] | the president be formally invited in order to attend? | 总统不是该受到正式邀请才能出席吗 |
[03:08] | Madam Speaker, if I may… | 议长女士 容我说一句 |
[03:10] | The Speaker recognizes the gentleman from South Carolina. | 议长有请南卡罗莱纳州议员说话 |
[03:12] | The president is wearing his congressional pin today | 总统今天戴了他的国会胸针 |
[03:15] | and is thereby welcome to any and all proceedings. | 所以他可以出席一切会议 |
[03:18] | Madam Speaker! Madam Speaker! | 议长女士 议长女士 |
[03:22] | Rules of the House state | 按众议院规则 |
[03:23] | that former members are not allowed on the floor | 前众议院成员若与议题 |
[03:25] | when they have interest in the matter under debate. | 有直接关系则不得参与辩论 |
[03:27] | Madam Speaker, | 议长女士 |
[03:29] | the president has no interest | 总统对今天的议题 |
[03:30] | or opinion on the matter being debated today. | 既无关联 也无意见 |
[03:34] | The House suspend. The House will suspend. | 众议院安静 众议院安静 |
[03:37] | Madam Speaker, I still do have the floor, | 议长女士 我还在讲话 |
[03:40] | and I find it hard to believe | 而且我难以相信 |
[03:42] | the president wouldn’t have an opinion on the matter being discussed. | 总统对议题无话可说 |
[03:45] | If the good gentleman from Florida | 如果佛罗里达州议员 |
[03:47] | would yield a portion of his time, | 肯让出点时间 |
[03:49] | I assure him it will satisfy his query. | 他的疑问肯定能得到解答 |
[03:57] | I yield three minutes to the leader. | 我给党领袖三分钟时间 |
[03:59] | And I yield my time to the former congressman from South Carolina | 我把我的时间让给前南卡罗莱纳州议员 |
[04:03] | and the President of the United States. | 现美国总统 |
[04:07] | Point of order! Parliamentary inquiry! | 议事程序 议事询问 |
[04:11] | Parliamentary inquiry! | 议事询问 |
[04:14] | Parliamentary inquiry! | 议事询问 |
[04:16] | Mr. President. This is beyond the norm. | 总统先生 这太不寻常了 |
[04:19] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[04:21] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[04:24] | And I also do not care | 而且我也不在乎 |
[04:27] | about your investigative committees. | 你们的调查委员会 |
[04:30] | No, that is not what I care about today. | 不 那不是我今天关心的东西 |
[04:36] | The House will cease. | 众议院安静 |
[04:40] | That is not what I care about today. | 那不是我今天关心的东西 |
[04:45] | I am on my way | 我要去出席 |
[04:48] | to the funeral of an American patriot. | 一个美国爱国者的葬礼 |
[04:52] | A good man, a husband… | 一个好人 一个丈夫 |
[04:56] | a father… | 一个父亲 |
[04:58] | who was beheaded on American soil. | 在美国境内被人砍头 |
[05:03] | And this chamber | 众议院 |
[05:04] | chooses to debate me? | 却在今天辩论我 |
[05:08] | – The House will suspend. – I asked to speak | -众议院安静 -我要求 |
[05:11] | to a full session of this chamber and my requests were denied. | 向众议院发表讲话 却遭到拒绝 |
[05:15] | – Madam Speaker! – Mr. President, you must yield the floor. | -议长女士 -总统先生 你必须让出说话权 |
[05:18] | I will not yield, Madam Speaker. | 我不会退让的 议长女士 |
[05:22] | Because I cannot wait. | 因为我等不了 |
[05:29] | One of the murderers… | 其中一个杀人犯 |
[05:34] | One of the murderers who killed Mr. Jim Miller… | 杀害了吉姆·米勒先生的一个杀人犯 |
[05:38] | is still out there. | 还逍遥法外 |
[05:40] | At large. | 正在逃逸 |
[05:43] | How much more proof do you people need? | 你们还要多少证据 |
[05:50] | I demand that every member of this House take a stand. | 我要求所有众议院议员表明立场 |
[05:54] | Like FDR before, and Wilson before him. | 就像曾经的罗斯福 再之前的威尔逊 |
[05:58] | I demand that this Congress | 我要求国会 |
[06:00] | declare a formal declaration of war against ICO, | 正式对哈里发国宣战 |
[06:04] | both here and abroad. | 在本土 也在海外 |
[06:06] | Motion to adjourn. | 动议休会 |
[06:07] | – Second! – The House will adjourn. | -支持 -众议院休会 |
[06:09] | – The president will cease. – I will not cease! | -总统请停止讲话 -我不会停止 |
[06:12] | I will never cease. | 我绝不停止 |
[06:15] | I demand that this Congress declare a state of war | 我要求国会宣布美利坚合众国 |
[06:19] | has existed and does exist | 已经并且正在 |
[06:21] | between ICO and the United States of America. | 与哈里发国交战 |
[06:25] | And I demand that every member of this House stay in this chamber | 我要求所有众议院成员留在这里 |
[06:29] | for as long as it takes, | 不管要多久 |
[06:31] | until you bring my request to a vote. | 直到你们对我的要求作出表决 |
[06:34] | Or you will all go down in history | 否则你们将被历史 |
[06:37] | as cowards! | 铭记为懦夫 |
[06:39] | Cowards! | 懦夫 |
[06:41] | The sergeant at arms will remove the president. | 请警卫官带走总统 |
[06:43] | Madam Speaker, I repeat. I demand a vote. | 议长女士 我重复 我要求投票 |
[06:47] | I will not yield. | 我不会退让 |
[06:49] | I will not yield. | 我不会退让 |
[06:52] | I will not yield. | 我不会退让 |
[08:32] | 对马斯特森的搜寻仍在继续 国内恐怖分子在逃 | |
[08:33] | Alleged terrorist Zachary Hawthorne was killed by the FBI, | 据称的恐怖分子扎克瑞·霍松被联调局击毙 |
[08:36] | but Joshua Masterson is still at large. | 但约书亚·马斯特森仍在逃 |
[08:38] | While the Miller family mourns, | 米勒一家哀悼之时 |
[08:40] | the hunt for the missing terrorist continues | 对逃跑的恐怖分子的搜寻仍在继续 |
[08:42] | and tensions are running high. | 气氛十分紧张 |
[08:44] | The president may be asking for war, | 总统虽然提出战争 |
[08:46] | but it seems war’s already been declared on him. | 但看来他已经遭遇了战争 |
[08:46] | 总统肖像被焚烧 中东对总统做出反应 | |
[08:50] | 爆发反安德伍德抗议 中东对总统做出反应 | |
[09:03] | My fans. | 我的粉丝 |
[09:05] | FBI is looking into a multiple shooting in Chattanooga. | 联调局正在调查查塔努加市的一起连环枪击案 |
[09:08] | – Reports have it gang related. – No. | -据报称是与黑帮有关 -不行 |
[09:12] | A private plane went down in West Virginia. Mechanical failure. | 西弗吉尼亚州一架私人飞机坠毁 机械故障 |
[09:16] | A series of homes were set on fire in Georgia, | 佐治亚州多处房屋失火 |
[09:18] | most likely arson. | 很可能是纵火 |
[09:21] | Convenience store in North Carolina | 北卡罗来纳州一家便利店 |
[09:22] | exploded at about 4:00 in the morning. | 今晨4点左右爆炸 |
[09:25] | – Where’s the store? – Uh, suburb outside of Raleigh. | -商店在哪 -罗利郊外 |
[09:28] | The cause is still under investigation. | 起因仍在调查 |
[09:31] | – I’ll make an appearance. – Yes, ma’am. | -我去露个脸 -是 夫人 |
[09:33] | Just put it on the schedule so the media has time to mobilize. | 加在日程里 让媒体有时间出动 |
[09:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[09:57] | I take it the president has declared war on Joshua Masterson. | 总统对约书亚·马斯特森宣战了吧 |
[10:00] | He never should’ve kicked me off that call. | 他就不该不让我继续参加通话 |
[10:03] | But this morning isn’t about politics. | 但今天早晨的重点不是政治 |
[10:07] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[10:07] | We need to show some compassion for the living. | 我们得对生者表示同情 |
[10:10] | And respect for the dead. | 对死者表示尊重 |
[10:19] | The family’s agreed to a moment. | 他们一家答应了短暂见面 |
[10:20] | No press, no speeches, but we should be able to pull something. | 没有媒体 不做讲话 但我们应该能做点什么 |
[10:27] | – Mr. President. – Governor. | -总统先生 -州长 |
[10:33] | Do they not realize what we’ve done for them already? | 他们不知道我们已经为他们做了什么吗 |
[10:35] | I pointed that out, sir, but… | 这我说了 先生 但是 |
[10:37] | the daughter’s medicated and very fragile at the moment. | 他们家的女儿服了药 目前很脆弱 |
[10:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | Mrs. Miller. | 米勒太太 |
[10:45] | – I’m so very sorry. – Thank you. | -我非常遗憾 -谢谢 |
[10:49] | And I promise you, | 我保证 |
[10:50] | I will not stop | 我绝不会罢休 |
[10:51] | until everyone responsible for this terrible tragedy | 除非所有导致了这场惨剧的人 |
[10:55] | is brought to justice. | 都受到裁决 |
[10:58] | And I swear to you, as God is my witness… | 我发誓 上帝为证 |
[11:01] | no one will ever harm you or your family ever again. | 再不会有人伤害你和你的家人了 |
[11:05] | The nation mourns with you and your daughter, Mrs. Miller. | 举国与你和你女儿同哀 米勒太太 |
[11:09] | – Thank you. If you don’t mind… – Of course. | -谢谢 如果你不介意 -当然 |
[11:19] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[11:21] | I’ll be right along. | 我就来 |
[11:23] | It’s a busy day for you today, sir. | 你今天很忙 先生 |
[11:25] | It’s a sad, sad day. | 今天很悲伤 |
[11:28] | It’s a shame things didn’t turn out differently. | 很遗憾结果是这样 |
[11:31] | Yes. Well, some things are bigger than the two of us, Will. | 是啊 有些事比我们俩重要 威尔 |
[11:40] | I don’t want him here! | 我不希望他在场 |
[11:41] | Calm down, Melissa. Please. | 冷静 梅莉莎 求你 |
[11:44] | It’s his fault. He’s dead. | 都怪他 他死了 |
[11:46] | – Daddy’s dead. He killed him. – Please. | -爸爸死了 他杀了他 -求你 |
[11:49] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[11:52] | – Did you take your medicine? – Yes. Okay? | -你吃药了吗 -吃了 好吗 |
[11:55] | Yes. Yes! | 吃了 吃了 |
[11:59] | You do. You think about what you would say on a day like today. | 在今天这样的日子 你会去想 该说什么 |
[12:04] | If a day like today were to happen. | 如果今天这样的日子出现 |
[12:08] | But you let it pass… | 但你会让它过去 |
[12:10] | because you know you have so much more left ahead of you. | 因为你知道 你未来还有漫长的人生 |
[12:15] | So much to do together. | 有很多事可以一起做 |
[12:19] | You think… You think 40 minutes… | 你会想 你想40分钟 |
[12:24] | If we were late 40 minutes… | 如果我们迟了40分钟 |
[12:26] | Or two, or one… | 或是两分钟 哪怕一分钟 |
[12:29] | Or if we went somewhere else to eat… | 或是我们当时去了别处吃饭 |
[12:35] | But to dwell in the past, to live in what-ifs… | 但沉湎过去 活在假设里 |
[12:41] | That wasn’t my husband. | 那不是我丈夫的为人 |
[12:45] | That wasn’t us… | 那不是我们 |
[12:48] | – Honey… – Please. | -亲爱的 -求你 |
[12:50] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[12:56] | I need to… | 我得 |
[13:02] | I wanted to say about my father… | 我想说说我父亲 |
[13:06] | He was so strong… so brave. | 他是那么坚强 那么勇敢 |
[13:13] | My father was taking us to… | 我父亲本打算带我们去 |
[13:19] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[13:22] | – Come on, baby. It’s okay. – My father… | -没事 宝贝 没事的 -我父亲 |
[13:25] | You killed my father. You’re the reason he died. | 你杀了我父亲 他是因为你才死的 |
[13:29] | Melissa… | 梅莉莎 |
[13:33] | It’s all right, Melissa. We understand. | 没事的 梅莉莎 我们理解 |
[13:36] | I hope you die and she becomes president. | 我希望你死 而她当上总统 |
[14:02] | What did the girl say to you? | 那女孩对你说了什么 |
[14:06] | She said she hopes I die and that you become the president. | 她说她希望我死 而你当上总统 |
[14:18] | Mr. Macallan, this is Deputy Director Michaels from the NSA. | 麦卡伦先生 我是国安局副局长迈克尔斯 |
[14:23] | I’m literally in your office. I believe we had a meeting. | 我就在你办公室 我们安排了会面 |
[14:30] | There’s been raids as far up as New York and down to the panhandle. | 从北到南已经展开了大范围搜索 |
[14:33] | As of now, | 到目前为止 |
[14:34] | Green’s focusing in on the | 格林主要在搜索 |
[14:35] | border between Virginia and North Carolina. | 弗吉尼亚和北卡罗来纳的交界处 |
[14:38] | Seth has a statement ready for this afternoon. | 赛斯为今天下午的事准备好了声明 |
[14:39] | No. The best statement is no statement. | 不 最好的声明就是不做声明 |
[14:41] | Besides, I want Claire to be the voice on this | 再说 我们准备好前 |
[14:43] | until we’re ready. | 我要克莱尔来就此事发声 |
[14:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[14:47] | – Quite a crowd out there. – Well, we better bring Birch in first. | -外面人好多 -我们最好先让博奇进来 |
[14:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[14:53] | Congressman Birch. | 博奇议员 |
[14:55] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[14:56] | Well, that was a little bit of history this morning, wasn’t it? | 今早的事能载入史册了 是吧 |
[15:00] | – It certainly was. – I couldn’t see it any other way. | -可不是呢 -我看不出有别的办法 |
[15:02] | No disagreement from here. | 我也同意 |
[15:04] | Well, you know how the Republicans are. | 你了解共和党的 |
[15:05] | Anything but a decision. | 优柔寡断 |
[15:07] | They mistake complaint for leadership. | 他们错把抱怨当做了领导 |
[15:09] | Well, instead of a committee to investigate you, | 现在没有调查你的委员会了 |
[15:11] | you got one to discuss your declaration. | 而是成立了讨论宣战的委员会 |
[15:14] | All the way to election day. | 直到选举日 |
[15:16] | Even if there’s only a handful | 哪怕有那么一小撮 |
[15:17] | of Republicans with the grit and spit to put up a fight, | 有勇气和决心敢抵抗的共和党人 |
[15:20] | we can control the conversation. | 我们都能控制舆论 |
[15:21] | Get them talking about anything but that goddamn article. | 让他们谈什么都好 就是别谈那篇文章 |
[15:24] | All right. Now, who from our side | 好了 我们这边 |
[15:26] | – do we need to massage? – Womack. | -得去安抚谁 -乌麦克 |
[15:28] | The declaration caught him off guard. Had to keep him out of it. | 那声明让他措手不及 得让他别掺和 |
[15:31] | It’s his constituents that actually fight the damn thing. | 是他的选民真要去打仗 |
[15:34] | Well, let’s call in the honorable gentleman from Missouri. | 请尊敬的密苏里州议员进来吧 |
[15:37] | – Oh, he’s a bourbon man, isn’t he? – Yes, he is. | -他喜欢波本吧 -是的 |
[15:46] | A stunt. Yes, I’m calling it a stunt. | 噱头 是的 我说这是噱头 |
[15:49] | Charlie, if I may… | 查理 容我说 |
[15:50] | Tom, please, what are you implying? | 汤姆 请说说 你什么意思 |
[15:53] | This request for a declaration of war is yet another distraction. | 这宣战请求不过又是在分散注意力 |
[15:58] | And I’ve never been prouder of the president than I am today. | 我从未像今天这样为总统自豪 |
[16:01] | I’m not denying what happened to the Millers. It was a tragedy. | 我不是在否认米勒一家的遭遇 那是个惨剧 |
[16:04] | No, but you are. Because denying it is the tragedy. | 不 你在否认 否认它就是惨剧 |
[16:07] | This is a pattern. | 这是个规律 |
[16:08] | Your husband’s administration, Mrs. Underwood, | 你丈夫的政府 安德伍德夫人 |
[16:10] | – continues to operate in the shadows. – Tom… | -继续在暗箱操作 -汤姆 |
[16:14] | I understand you believe in the importance of your article. | 我知道你相信你的文章很重要 |
[16:17] | And I agreed to come here today and talk with you about it. | 我答应今天来跟你谈谈它 |
[16:21] | But we’re fighting to keep this country safe. | 但我们正在奋力保护国家的安全 |
[16:24] | Mrs. Underwood, | 安德伍德夫人 |
[16:25] | the White House has yet to release one piece of information | 白宫尚未发表任何关于 |
[16:29] | about the attempted capture of those domestic terrorists. | 抓捕那些国内恐怖分子的情况 |
[16:33] | ICO terrorists, yes. | 哈里发国恐怖分子 是的 |
[16:35] | Reports from a few hours ago | 据几小时前的报告称 |
[16:37] | are saying North Carolina or Virginia. | 是在北卡罗来纳或弗吉尼亚州 |
[16:40] | But that’s all we have. | 但目前也只有这些 |
[16:43] | Well, we are circling in, we’re getting closer. | 我们在慢慢收紧包围圈 |
[16:45] | I will tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[16:46] | our intelligence community, they are the real heroes. | 我们的情报部门 是真正的英雄 |
[16:50] | Charlie, if we could get back to my point, my sources confirmed– | 查理 请回到我的点上 我的消息源确认 |
[16:53] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[16:55] | Heather Dunbar, no friend of mine or my husband’s, | 海瑟·邓巴 她不是我或我丈夫的朋友 |
[16:58] | looked into these charges, and cleared the president. | 调查过这些指控 但宣布总统无罪 |
[17:01] | Cleared? Please. | 无罪 得了吧 |
[17:04] | The White House has not had a single press briefing | 白宫自《先驱报》刊登了我的文章 |
[17:07] | since the Herald ran my article. | 就没举行过一次新闻发布会 |
[17:09] | You keep saying the White House isn’t speaking about this. | 你总说白宫不就此事发言 |
[17:11] | I am sitting right here talking to you. | 但我正坐在这里跟你说话 |
[17:14] | Not Remy Danton or Jackie Sharp. | 不是雷米·丹顿或杰姬·夏普 |
[17:17] | Or Lucas Goodwin, either. | 也不是卢卡斯·古德温 |
[17:18] | – What? – Excuse me. Lucas Goodwin, meaning? | -什么 -什么意思 卢卡斯·古德温 |
[17:22] | I’m saying, me. I’m here. | 我是说 我 我在这儿 |
[17:25] | And I don’t know how many more times we have to go over this. | 我不知道这些话我们还要说多少遍 |
[17:30] | You know, a Tom Hammerschmidt article used to be | 汤姆·汉默施密特的文章以前 |
[17:32] | the first thing I would look for | 是我打开《华盛顿先驱报》后 |
[17:34] | when I opened the Washington Herald. | 第一个要找的东西 |
[17:37] | The Underwoods are no longer campaigning. | 安德伍德夫妇停止了竞选宣传 |
[17:39] | They can call it what they want. | 他们想怎么说怎么说 |
[17:41] | Well, if you think about the last few days, what’s in the air… | 如果你想想过去的几天 想想现在的气氛 |
[17:45] | It might not be such a bad idea for us to | 或许我们慢慢来 |
[17:47] | take it one handshake at a time. | 也不是坏事 |
[17:48] | Or call it for what it is. | 或者实话实说 |
[17:51] | “Home and abroad.” | “国内和国外” |
[17:53] | The president is essentially asking for permission | 总统基本上在要求许可 |
[17:55] | to fight a war on our soil. | 在我们的国土上打仗 |
[17:56] | We can’t push back too hard. | 我们不能太强烈反对 |
[17:58] | We can’t afford to look soft on terror. | 我们不能显得好像对恐怖主义手软 |
[17:59] | We can’t look the other way, either. | 我们也不能视而不见 |
[18:02] | You of all people know where this kind of talk leads. | 你最清楚这样的话会带来的结果 |
[18:04] | …ICO and the United States of America. | 哈里发国和美利坚合众国 |
[18:09] | Make sure the committee dealing with the declaration of war | 确保处理宣战的委员会 |
[18:11] | never gets to a vote. | 不会进入表决 |
[18:15] | We’re not against war, we’re against his. | 我们不反对战争 我们反对他的战争 |
[18:18] | And I want you to reach out to the Speaker | 我要你联络议长 |
[18:20] | and find out who she’s putting on that committee. | 查明她要安排谁进入那个委员会 |
[18:23] | We need to get back to the president’s crimes. | 我们得回到总统罪行的问题上 |
[18:25] | That’s the story. It’s the only story. | 那才是新闻 唯一的新闻 |
[18:30] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[18:32] | I have my script. | 我有我的稿子 |
[18:33] | I will not yield! | 我不会退让 |
[18:36] | I will not… | 我不会 |
[18:47] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[18:50] | I want to know what he says and when he says it. | 我想知道他说了什么 什么时候说的 |
[18:53] | Our general isn’t used to taking orders. | 将军可不习惯接受命令 |
[18:55] | Will, one more thing. | 威尔 还有 |
[18:59] | – What? – Your wife. | -怎么了 -你妻子 |
[19:02] | Okay, I know we opened up this campaign on Pollyhop, | 我知道我们在波利跳上展开了宣传 |
[19:04] | but it might be time to close it down… | 但或许该中止了 |
[19:06] | or at least be more careful. | 或至少也该小心点 |
[19:09] | Well, what did they find out? | 他们查到了什么 |
[19:11] | The home of the mother of the terrorist, | 他们在找的那名 |
[19:13] | you know, the one they’re looking for, | 恐怖分子的母亲家 |
[19:14] | was vandalized last night. | 昨晚遭人破坏 |
[19:16] | Garage set on fire. Broken windows. | 车库被烧 窗户被打破 |
[19:20] | And, uh, Hannah… | 汉娜 |
[19:22] | well… she posted. | 她发了视频 |
[19:24] | She was defending the mother online. | 她在网上维护了那位母亲 |
[19:30] | – When? – This afternoon. | -什么时候 -今天下午 |
[19:32] | The timing is not good on this. | 这个时机可不妙 |
[19:35] | – I can show you. – Not now. | -我给你看 -等会儿的 |
[19:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Governor Conway and I are honored to be here | 康威州长和我很荣幸能来 |
[19:46] | with the Miller family and their closest friends. | 陪伴米勒一家和他们的亲友 |
[19:49] | I know the VFW | 我知道海外退伍军人协会 |
[19:50] | was a big part of Jim’s life here in Knoxville. | 是吉姆在诺克斯维尔生活的重要部分 |
[19:54] | With the help of Homeland and our hotline, | 在国土安全部和我们热线的帮助下 |
[19:56] | we think that Masterson | 我们认为马斯特森 |
[19:57] | has crossed into the southwest corner of Virginia. | 已经进入了弗吉尼亚州的西南角 |
[19:59] | Scott or Washington. | 在斯考特或华盛顿 |
[20:02] | – And? – And… | -然后呢 -然后 |
[20:06] | Assistant Director Green? | 格林助理局长 |
[20:08] | We’re relying on aerial support, | 我们在依靠空中支援 |
[20:10] | sightings and local law enforcement. | 目击和当地执法部门 |
[20:12] | But we’re fairly confident | 但我们比较确信 |
[20:13] | we can have him pinned down in the next 24 hours. | 我们可以在接下来24小时内找到他 |
[20:15] | The president wants us to be absolutely sure. | 总统要我们完全确定 |
[20:18] | We can’t have him getting away again. Careers are at stake. | 我们不能允许他再跑掉了 这事关饭碗 |
[20:22] | Everyone around this table | 这桌上的每个人 |
[20:23] | is fully aware of the gravity of the situation. | 都清楚情况的严重性 |
[20:26] | Good. The president will be happy to hear that. | 很好 总统知道了会很高兴的 |
[21:43] | Okay. What kind of kiss do you want? | 好了 你想要什么样的吻 |
[21:46] | – Eskimo. – In… | -爱斯基摩 -快进 |
[21:49] | and out. | 快出 |
[21:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[22:04] | – You’re angry. – I am. | -你生气了 -是的 |
[22:09] | I was asked a question and I answered. | 我被提了问 我回答了 |
[22:11] | That’s the least of it. | 说得太轻了 |
[22:14] | Okay, well, I don’t want to talk about it right now. | 好吧 我现在不想谈这个 |
[22:17] | Are you trying to lose this election? Are you? | 你是想输掉竞选吗 是吗 |
[22:20] | Will, stop it. | 威尔 得了 |
[22:21] | This woman that you’re defending… | 你维护的这女人 |
[22:23] | Her son just cut someone’s head off. | 她儿子砍了别人的头 |
[22:26] | And he’s still out there somewhere. | 他还逍遥在外 |
[22:27] | – Do you understand what this looks like? – Stop it. | -你知道这看上去什么样吗 -别说了 |
[22:30] | Do you want to know why our son can’t sleep? | 你知道我们儿子为什么睡不着吗 |
[22:33] | He’s eight years old, and he can’t sleep. | 他才八岁 却失眠了 |
[22:36] | Because he’s having nightmares. | 因为他做恶梦 |
[22:38] | Because he thinks | 因为他觉得 |
[22:40] | there’s a big black dog running around the hotel. | 酒店里有头黑色大狗在到处跑 |
[22:42] | – Dog? – Yes. | -狗 -对 |
[22:43] | He closes his eyes, and he can hear it growling. | 他闭上眼睛 就能听到它咆哮 |
[22:47] | He’s scared, Will. | 他害怕 威尔 |
[22:53] | I said what I said because that woman is a victim. | 我说那些话是因为那女人也是受害者 |
[22:59] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[23:01] | And it has to stop. | 这必须停止了 |
[23:08] | I want you to win. | 我希望你赢 |
[23:13] | Get yourself a drink. I’ll be right back. | 去给自己倒一杯酒 我就回来 |
[23:30] | That’s the mother. And this is Hannah’s response. | 那是他母亲 这是汉娜的回应 |
[23:35] | She’s not a criminal | 她不是罪犯 |
[23:37] | and should not be punished for the sins of her son. | 不该因为她儿子的罪受惩罚 |
[23:39] | We all, I know, reject | 我知道我们都反对 |
[23:41] | the rhetoric and actions of these damaged, troubled young men. | 这两位困惑受伤的青年的说法和行为 |
[23:45] | What I mean is, this is a time for reflection, | 我是说 这是该反省的时候 |
[23:49] | not aggression… | 而不是进攻 |
[23:49] | So she’s not condoning it, but it is sympathetic. | 她没有表示宽恕 但表示了同情 |
[23:53] | Plays into the idea that Joshua and Zachary | 把约书亚和扎克瑞说成 |
[23:55] | were just a pair of troubled kids looking for a cause, | 一对儿寻找目标的困惑青年 |
[23:57] | no different than some school shooter. | 跟普通学校枪击手没什么区别 |
[24:00] | The post has been shared over 100,000 times. | 视频转发超过10万次了 |
[24:05] | I want to talk with her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[24:07] | – Hannah? – The mother. | -汉娜 -那个母亲 |
[24:10] | We’ve been very careful about where you appear. | 我们一直对你在哪露面十分小心 |
[24:13] | – LeAnn, will you excuse us for a moment? – Of course. | -莉安 能让我们单独待会儿吗 -当然 |
[24:24] | We need to dial up the terror. | 我们得加大恐惧感 |
[24:26] | And the mother can help us with that. | 那个母亲能帮我们做到 |
[24:28] | But that also means we have to locate Masterson. | 但那样我们还得找到马斯特森 |
[24:31] | Soon. | 尽快 |
[24:38] | Tom is waiting for me. | 汤姆在等我 |
[24:40] | Well, you go on. | 你去吧 |
[24:49] | Francis… | 弗兰西斯 |
[24:52] | I shouldn’t have cried at the funeral. | 我不该在葬礼上哭 |
[24:57] | – No, it played beautifully. – Not for me. | -不 那效果很好 -对我不好 |
[25:04] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:07] | Come on. Just tell him you’ll be late. | 来吧 告诉他你要迟点到 |
[25:16] | – Mr. President. – It’s all right, Officer. | -总统先生 -没事 警官 |
[25:18] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[25:21] | May I have your scope? | 能给我你的目镜吗 |
[25:23] | Scope on your gun. I promise I’ll give it back. | 你枪上的目镜 我保证还回来 |
[25:32] | Thank you. Come here. | 谢谢 过来 |
[25:46] | Now, if you just hold the scope a little a ways from your face… | 如果你把目镜举在离脸稍远处 |
[25:50] | and look down, straight down, across the lawn… | 往下看 直向下 草坪对面 |
[25:53] | right to the gate. | 门那里 |
[26:00] | You see them? | 看到他们了吗 |
[26:03] | Those people want a voice. Some for, some against. | 那些人想要发声 有些是支持的 有些反对 |
[26:08] | And they’re looking back across the lawn, | 他们也在草坪那头往这边看 |
[26:10] | toward this house and these windows… | 看这栋房子 这些窗户 |
[26:13] | and they’re thinking, | 他们在想 |
[26:15] | “I wonder what the president | “不知道总统 |
[26:17] | and the First Lady are doing tonight. | 和第一夫人今晚在做什么 |
[26:20] | And will they be able to protect us?” | 他们能保护我们吗” |
[26:26] | I should have been there. | 我该在场的 |
[26:28] | Where? | 哪里 |
[26:30] | When you got shot. I wish I was there. | 你受枪伤时 我真该在场的 |
[26:33] | Maybe I could’ve… | 或许我还能 |
[26:36] | protected you. | 保护你 |
[26:42] | You see, all those people want… | 你瞧 那些人只想 |
[26:45] | is someone to keep them from what they’re afraid to know. | 有人保护他们 不用面对可怕的真相 |
[26:54] | And what are the president and First Lady doing tonight, Francis? | 总统和第一夫人今晚要做什么呢 弗兰西斯 |
[26:59] | Well, I believe Thomas is waiting for you. | 托马斯不是还等着你呢吗 |
[27:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[27:08] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 我们明早见 |
[27:13] | Do you have a smoke? | 你有烟吗 |
[27:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | *I know what my people are thinking tonight* | *我知道我的人民今晚在想什么* |
[27:33] | *As home through the shadows they wander* | *穿过阴影 他们漫步回家* |
[27:39] | *Everyone smiling in secret delight* | *大家都窃笑着* |
[27:42] | *As they stare at the castle and ponder* | *他们看着城堡 思索着* |
[27:46] | *And whenever the wind blows this way* | *当风往这边吹* |
[27:50] | *You can almost hear everyone say* | *你几乎能听到大家说* |
[27:54] | *I wonder what the king is doing tonight* | *不知国王今晚在做什么* |
[28:06] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[28:09] | I got hungry. | 我饿了 |
[28:11] | So I went down to the main kitchen. | 所以去了主厨房 |
[28:13] | That’s a lovely group of people you have down there. | 下面的人真不错 |
[28:15] | If there’s anything you need, it can be brought up. | 如果你需要什么 可以叫人拿上来 |
[28:19] | I didn’t know what I needed until I was eating it. | 我直到吃在嘴里才知道自己需要什么 |
[28:23] | I heard the president’s declaration. | 我听到了总统的声明 |
[28:26] | Very compelling. | 很有力 |
[28:32] | What did you really think? | 你究竟怎么想的 |
[28:34] | It was almost like the real thing. | 简直像真的一样 |
[28:55] | The NSA has good people. Very good. | 国安局的人很厉害 非常厉害 |
[28:58] | – Too good. – Not as good as you. | -太厉害了 -不如你厉害 |
[29:01] | Good enough to find my algorithms. | 足以找到我的算法了 |
[29:02] | That doesn’t mean they knew what we were using them for. | 那不代表他们知道我们用它做了什么 |
[29:05] | No, no. | 不不 |
[29:06] | One second, they send me home, and then the next, | 前一秒 他们还叫我回家 然后紧接着 |
[29:09] | they tell me, “Come back!” | 他们说 “回来” |
[29:10] | They’ll been watching me. This is a trap. | 他们肯定要监视我了 这是个陷阱 |
[29:13] | Or the only way out. | 或是唯一的出路 |
[29:15] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[29:16] | – You want out? – Don’t you? | -你想要出路吗 -你不想吗 |
[29:21] | LeAnn… | 莉安 |
[29:25] | we have done some illegal things here. | 我们做了违法的事 |
[29:29] | There are other campaigns. | 还有其他竞选 |
[29:30] | – If you can get into the NSA… – That’s not possible. | -如果你可以打入国安局 -那不可能 |
[29:33] | …into their system, you can fix this. | 进入他们的系统 你可以解决的 |
[29:35] | – You’re not listening to me. – I am. | -你没听我说 -我听了 |
[29:39] | I know the Underwoods. | 我了解安德伍德夫妇 |
[29:42] | The only way that we are gonna survive this… | 我们如果想平安度过 |
[29:45] | is if they win. | 就得让他们赢 |
[29:48] | You can help them win. | 你可以帮他们赢 |
[29:51] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[30:05] | I got on the paper right around the time you left. | 你走后我就加入了报社 |
[30:08] | Did you start in Style? | 你从时尚版块起步的吗 |
[30:10] | Metro desk. | 都市 |
[30:11] | But then I did this piece, a street fashion, | 然后我发了篇报道 一个街头时尚 |
[30:14] | kids on the street thing. | 街头的孩子的报道 |
[30:17] | I’m surprised you asked for me. | 没想到你会叫我来 |
[30:19] | Some people are being moved around and off the team. | 队伍里有些人员变化 |
[30:23] | The Masterson story. “War, what is it good for?” | 马斯特森的报道 “战争 有什么好处” |
[30:32] | Were you ever interested in investigative journalism? | 你对调查性新闻感兴趣吗 |
[30:35] | If you ask me, if it’s not investigating, it’s not journalism. | 要问我 不是这种的就不叫新闻 |
[30:41] | Word around here is you can get anybody to talk to you. | 听这里的人说 你能让任何人对你开口 |
[30:47] | After 8:00, with a drink in their hands… | 过了8点 又有酒的话 |
[30:51] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:01] | She’s the one they say you called a… | 他们说她是个… |
[31:06] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry. I’m a little nervous. | 对不起 我有点紧张 |
[31:11] | You’re sort of a legend and… | 你算是传奇人物 |
[31:14] | articles on the president? | 报道总统的文章 |
[31:17] | It’d be an honor to work with you in any capacity. | 能跟你合作是莫大的荣幸 |
[31:21] | To be part of this. | 能参与进来 |
[31:27] | Did you find him? Did you? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[31:30] | It’ll only be another moment. | 再等一下就好 |
[31:32] | Because I’ve done all I can. | 因为我已经做尽了一切 |
[31:34] | Everything you told me to. You know that. | 你们叫我做的一切 你知道的 |
[31:38] | They know that, don’t they? | 他们知道的 是吧 |
[31:44] | Mrs. Underwood. | 安德伍德夫人 |
[31:46] | I was hoping to speak to Ms. Masterson. | 我想跟马斯特森女士说话 |
[31:51] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[32:14] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[32:16] | It is a bit extreme. | 这有点极端 |
[32:19] | Expanding the no-fly list to this extent. | 把禁飞令扩大到这样的范围 |
[32:22] | The restrictions on visas alone is unprecedented. | 单是对签证的限制就前所未有 |
[32:25] | How do we justify? | 我们要如何解释 |
[32:27] | The White House counsel’s been all through that. | 白宫顾问已经讨论过了 |
[32:28] | It’s there in black and white. | 都白纸黑字写着了 |
[32:30] | We’re virtually closing down our borders | 我们基本上是在 |
[32:32] | – without any hard evidence to back it up. – It’s coming. | -没有证据的情况下关闭国境 -会有的 |
[32:35] | A lot of innocent people are trying to get into this country. | 很多无辜的人正想进入这个国家 |
[32:38] | They could be hurt by this. | 他们可能因此受伤害 |
[32:43] | A change in policy this big, I want it done right. | 如此大的政策变动 我想好好做 |
[32:48] | I want you to let the world know | 我要你让世界知道 |
[32:50] | that if they want to continue coming to this country | 如果他们还想继续进入这个国家 |
[32:53] | for our hospitals, our colleges, | 上我们的医院 我们的学校 |
[32:54] | our golf courses and God knows what else… | 我们的高尔夫球场什么的 |
[32:58] | they’re going to have to deliver | 他们光是 |
[32:59] | more than my head on the end of a burning stick. | 把我的脑袋贴在棍子上烧是不够的 |
[33:04] | Now look, Cathy, | 听着 凯茜 |
[33:05] | I know you have well-earned relationships out there. | 我知道你有辛苦经营的人脉 |
[33:08] | Long-standing. | 都是老交情 |
[33:09] | I’m not holding back, Francis. I have reached out. | 我没有保留 弗兰西斯 我都联络了 |
[33:11] | Then I need you to reach further. | 那我需要你再加把劲 |
[33:13] | I want actionable intelligence. | 我要可行的情报 |
[33:15] | I want to know where ICO is, or at the very least, | 我要知道哈里发国在哪 或者至少 |
[33:17] | that everyone’s out there looking. | 所有人都在找他们 |
[33:19] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[33:21] | We’re clear. | 明白了 |
[33:22] | Thank you, Cathy. I know you won’t let me down. | 谢谢 凯茜 我知道你不会让我失望 |
[33:34] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:36] | Is that why you’re here? | 你是来告诉我这个的吗 |
[33:37] | We’re still looking for him– | 我们还在找他 |
[33:39] | Because if he’s dead, I want to see him. To touch him. | 因为如果他死了 我要见到他 摸到他 |
[33:45] | – I’m trying to help… – Ms. Masterson, | -我是想帮忙 -马斯特森太太 |
[33:46] | – …but he hasn’t contacted me. – please. | -但他没有联系我 -求你 |
[33:48] | I wish he would. | 我也希望他联系我 |
[33:49] | I understand. Calm down. | 我明白 冷静 |
[33:53] | He’s not a monster like they all say. | 他不像他们说的那样 是个禽兽 |
[33:58] | I lost him somewhere. But he’s not… | 我不知何时失去了他 但他不是… |
[34:03] | But still, monsters do exist, don’t they? | 但这世上还是有禽兽的 是吧 |
[34:12] | I want my lawyer. | 我想要律师 |
[34:15] | What for? | 为什么 |
[34:21] | I’m sorry, I don’t know why I said that. | 对不起 我不知道我为什么那么说 |
[34:23] | I don’t know why I say anything anymore. | 我已经不知道我都在说什么了 |
[34:27] | I wanted to see you… | 我想见你 |
[34:30] | to ask you a simple question. | 是想问你一个简单的问题 |
[34:33] | Didn’t you know what was going on in your home? | 你不知道你家里发生的事吗 |
[34:38] | – Excuse me? – You knew… | -什么 -你知道的 |
[34:40] | even before he went to Pakistan. | 早在他去巴基斯坦之前 |
[34:42] | – I mean, you raised him. – No. | -是你养大了他 -不 |
[34:46] | No. He had some problems. He got lost. | 不 他是有问题 他迷失了 |
[34:50] | But no, nothing like this. | 但不 不是这样的 |
[34:51] | But you saw what he did, didn’t you? | 但你看到他做了什么吧 |
[34:58] | – No. – Would you like to see it? | -不 -你想看吗 |
[35:00] | We can show it to you, if you like. | 如果你想 我们可以给你看 |
[35:02] | No. Please don’t. | 不 别 |
[35:12] | What he did to that family, to that man… | 他对那家人 对那个人做的事 |
[35:16] | What sort of person would do such a thing? | 什么样的人能做出这种事 |
[35:22] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[35:28] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[35:32] | I know. It’s awful, isn’t it? | 我知道 很可怕 是吧 |
[35:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:44] | When you leave today, | 你今天离开时 |
[35:47] | there will be some reporters, some cameramen out there. | 会有记者 有摄像机在外面等着 |
[35:51] | But you don’t need to say very much. | 但你不需要说太多 |
[35:55] | You just need to ask Josh to turn himself in. | 你只需要叫约书自首 |
[36:03] | There are so many hardworking mothers and fathers out there. | 这世上还有很多辛辛苦苦的父亲和母亲 |
[36:07] | This could’ve happened to any of them. | 这可能发生在他们任何人身上 |
[36:11] | We are close to capturing your son, Ms. Masterson, | 我们就要抓到你儿子了 马斯特森太太 |
[36:13] | and I will do my best to have you see him. | 我会尽全力让你见到他 |
[36:18] | I want to go. | 我想走了 |
[36:20] | No one’s keeping you. | 没人不让你走 |
[36:26] | But who did she put in? | 但她安排了谁 |
[36:28] | Who did the Speaker put on the committee? | 议长安排了谁进委员会 |
[36:29] | Mostly lifers, with secure seats. | 大多是席位无忧的长期议员 |
[36:32] | We’re two weeks out. It’s hard to say no to war. | 还剩两周 很难反对战争 |
[36:38] | You and I have some things in common. | 你和我有共同点 |
[36:42] | – We both dislike the president. – No. I’m still a Democrat. | -我们都讨厌总统 -不 我终归是民主党人 |
[36:44] | Who leans to the right. | 但是右倾 |
[36:47] | Alex, you do actually lean a little to the right. | 艾力克斯 你的确是有些右倾的 |
[36:50] | Look, he’s the commander in chief. | 他是三军统帅 |
[36:51] | He’s got all the authority he needs to fight them where they are. | 他完全有权力决定去哪打仗 |
[36:54] | Well, there’s one here. Out there, right now, as we speak. | 此时此刻 国内就有个战场 |
[36:57] | Well, I’m a big fan of American law enforcement. | 我是很支持美国执法机构的 |
[37:00] | They’ll find him soon enough. | 他们很快就能找到他 |
[37:01] | We can’t just let Francis Underwood turn us into a nation | 我们不能让弗兰西斯·安德伍德让我们国家 |
[37:04] | that’s always looking over their shoulder. | 变得时刻心惊胆战 |
[37:09] | If you can get yourself onto that committee, | 如果你能挤进那个委员会 |
[37:11] | I got a feeling the Chair will give you all the time you need. | 我觉得主席会让你充分表达意见的 |
[37:17] | My driver will take you back to your car. But, Congressman… | 我的司机会送你回车上 但议员先生 |
[37:21] | this is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[37:24] | And I think you know it. | 我觉得你也知道 |
[37:38] | Thank you so much for coming out here. | 非常感谢你们来 |
[37:40] | Thank you so much for coming out. | 非常感谢你们来 |
[37:42] | Great to see you. Thanks for coming out. | 见到你们真好 谢谢你们来 |
[37:52] | Just go away! | 走开 |
[38:01] | You have no idea what is happening in your own homes. | 你根本不知道自己家里发生的事 |
[38:04] | Have you any idea where he is, Mrs. Masterson? | 你知道他在哪吗 马斯特森太太 |
[38:07] | Josh, please… | 约书 求你 |
[38:11] | please, please turn yourself in. | 求你 求你自首吧 |
[38:16] | This has all got to stop. No, no. | 这得停下了 不 |
[39:37] | …this after ten years with Treasury, he was waiting for it. | 在财政部干了10年 他正等着呢 |
[39:40] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[41:17] | Mrs. Underwood! | 安德伍德夫人 |
[41:24] | Mrs. Underwood! | 安德伍德夫人 |
[41:27] | Mrs. Underwood! | 安德伍德夫人 |
[41:29] | Does the administration believe that the explosion was connected | 政府是否认为爆炸跟 |
[41:31] | – with Joshua Masterson somehow? – We’re not sure yet. | -约书亚·马斯特森有关 -我们尚不确定 |
[41:35] | Uh, there is strong evidence to suggest. | 有很多证据支持这一可能性 |
[41:38] | The owner of the establishment was foreign-born. | 店主的确是在外国出生 |
[41:40] | Any connection to ICO overseas? | 跟海外的哈里发国有关吗 |
[41:43] | I think our Deputy Director | 我认为助理局长 |
[41:45] | Clark here is better equipped to answer that. | 克拉克更有资格回答这个问题 |
[41:47] | We’re looking into it. In the meantime, we’ve set up a hotline. | 我们在调查 但现在 我们设立了热线 |
[41:50] | If anyone in the community | 如果有任何居民 |
[41:51] | – has any– – And if the Republican candidate | -有什么… -如果共和党候选人 |
[41:53] | and the rest of his party refuse to acknowledge | 和余下的共和党人不肯承认 |
[41:55] | the seriousness of the threat made here at home… | 国内威胁的严重性 |
[41:58] | know that we will. | 那么我们会的 |
[42:00] | The FBI is currently gathering a list of words and images. | 联调局正在收集言论和照片 |
[42:05] | If they appear on your children’s | 如果它们出现在了你的孩子 |
[42:07] | or your coworkers’ devices, please– | 或你同事的设备上 请务必 |
[42:09] | War whore! | 战争婊子 |
[42:12] | – Move! – Car! | -让开 -上车 |
[42:24] | It was just paint. She’s all right. | 就是油漆而已 她没事 |
[42:28] | And what else? Spit it out, Doug. It won’t taste so bad. | 还有什么 说吧 道格 不会那么糟的 |
[42:32] | Sir, I know you disagree with me on this. | 先生 我知道你在这事上跟我看法不同 |
[42:34] | But Director Green and his team | 但格林局长和他的团队 |
[42:36] | have a location for the takedown and they’re ready to act. | 有了抓捕地点 准备行动了 |
[42:38] | And they’re positive it’s the right location? | 他们确定找对地方了吗 |
[42:40] | – Adamant. – When? | -非常确定 -什么时候 |
[42:42] | Hours. | 再过几小时 |
[42:47] | We can coordinate out of the Situation Room. | 我们可以在战况室协调 |
[42:49] | Oh, no. I’m gonna meet him in person. | 不 我要亲自见他 |
[42:51] | Sir, I strongly advise against that. | 先生 我强烈反对 |
[42:54] | Duly noted, but I’ll be on-site. | 知道了 但我要到场 |
[42:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[43:03] | 梅莉莎·米勒:” 你杀了我父亲” 总统请求国会宣战 | |
[43:10] | It’s amazing how ready people are to be afraid. | 人们随时会爆发恐惧 真是不可思议 |
[43:13] | History would prove them right. | 历史会证明他们是对的 |
[43:19] | You’re lucky this is coming off with water. | 幸好这个水能洗掉 |
[43:22] | Could’ve been worse. | 可能会更糟呢 |
[43:24] | Some found its way behind your ear. | 有点溅到你耳朵后面了 |
[43:30] | – Should I be afraid? – Don’t be smart. | -我该害怕吗 -别耍聪明 |
[43:33] | I should, shouldn’t I? | 我是该害怕 是吧 |
[43:36] | I stole something from you. | 我从你那儿偷了东西 |
[43:39] | What? | 什么 |
[43:42] | What it is, doesn’t matter. | 是什么无所谓 |
[43:45] | I just wanted something that was yours. | 我就是想要一样你的东西 |
[43:48] | Well, put it back. | 放回去 |
[43:54] | Waterfalls. | 瀑布 |
[43:55] | The NSA marked their zero-day exploits as waterfalls. | 国安局用瀑布标记0day漏洞利用工具 |
[43:59] | What can they get us into? | 它们能让我们进入什么 |
[44:01] | We can backdoor into some very popular social media. | 我们可以后门进入一些很火的社交网站 |
[44:05] | I can insert anything your imagination can think of | 我可以把任何你能想到的东西 |
[44:08] | into those sites. | 放到那些网站上 |
[44:10] | Underwoods or otherwise. | 安德伍德夫妇或其他人的 |
[44:13] | …reports coming in from a variety of sources | 多个消息源称 |
[44:15] | stating that local police enforcement and FBI agents | 当地警方和联调局 |
[44:19] | are currently on the ground. | 正在前方 |
[44:20] | We’re receiving reports that | 我们接到报告称 |
[44:21] | there’s a great deal of police activity on the Virginia border. | 弗吉尼亚州边境有大量警力 |
[44:24] | 弗吉尼亚州边境大规模警方行动 马斯特森疑似在该区域 | |
[44:24] | We cannot confirm at this time, | 我们目前不能确认 |
[44:26] | but we believe this is connected to the manhunt | 但我们认为 这跟对国内恐怖分子 |
[44:28] | for domestic terrorist Joshua Masterson. | 约书亚·马斯特森的搜寻有关 |
[44:48] | The capture of Joshua Masterson may be close at hand. | 约书亚·马斯特森可能很快将被捕 |
[44:51] | The FBI is still not commenting, | 联调局仍未就此发表评论 |
[44:53] | but if you look at this aerial view, | 但请看航拍情况 |
[44:55] | you can see heavily-armed men | 可以看到全副武装的人 |
[44:56] | making their way through this wooded area. | 正在林间穿行 |
[45:31] | Sir, he’s not here. | 长官 他不在这儿 |
[45:35] | All we have are some loose domestic connections. | 我们只审出了一些零散的国内联络人 |
[45:38] | A perverse idolization of ICO overseas. | 对海外哈里发国的变态崇拜 |
[45:41] | He refuses to confirm any wide-ranging homegrown network. | 他不肯证实有大规模的国内网络存在 |
[45:46] | Our interrogators are confident the asset is no longer valuable. | 我们的审讯官认为此人已无价值 |
[45:50] | And risk to reward no longer tenable. | 冒险诱供已经不可行了 |
[45:54] | Sir, we have reached a breaking point. | 先生 我们已经到达了临界点 |
[46:04] | Did you think I didn’t already have him? | 你以为我没有已经抓到了他 |
[46:06] | That I would have left him out there somewhere? | 我会任他在外面流窜吗 |
[46:09] | And I thought you knew me. | 我以为你了解我呢 |
[46:43] | Josh. | 约书 |
[46:47] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[47:02] | Do you want to live? | 你想活吗 |
[47:07] | Tell us what we want. | 说出我们想知道的 |
[47:11] | Tell us what we want to hear. | 说出我们想知道的 |
[47:16] | You’re no martyr, are you? | 你不是个殉道者 是吧 |
[47:20] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[47:22] | No, you’re not a martyr. | 不 你不是个殉道者 |
[47:25] | No one will remember what you’ve done, | 没人会记住你所做的事 |
[47:28] | either here on Earth or in your heaven. | 不管是在这人间 还是在你的天堂 |
[47:39] | So why did you pick the Millers? | 你为什么选择米勒一家 |
[47:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:47] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[47:53] | Was it the girl? | 是因为那女孩吗 |
[47:57] | Did you see her first? | 你是先看上了她吗 |
[48:01] | What did you see? | 你看上了什么 |
[48:06] | Or did she see you first? | 还是她先看到了你 |
[48:10] | Yeah, that’s it, isn’t it? She saw you. | 没错 就是这样吧 她看到了你 |
[48:16] | She looked right through you, didn’t she? | 她一眼就看穿了你 是吧 |
[48:22] | I don’t need to see this person anymore. | 我不需要再看到他了 |
[48:26] | – Get rid of the asset. – Sir. | -处理掉他 -先生 |
[48:31] | He’s an animal, but he’s still an American citizen. | 他是个禽兽 但他终归是美国公民 |
[48:34] | We are at war. And he is an enemy combatant. | 我们在交战 他是敌方战斗人员 |
[48:38] | And he lost whatever rights he might have had as an American | 他砍下那可怜人的脑袋时 就失去了一切 |
[48:42] | when he cut that poor man’s head off. | 美国人的权利 |
[48:45] | So don’t give me your pride or your position. | 所以少跟我说你的骄傲或立场 |
[48:48] | Because none of this would have happened | 因为如果你当初能照做 |
[48:50] | if you’d done what you were told in the first place. | 这一切都不会发生了 |
[48:53] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[48:54] | Yes, you will, and you will do so willingly. | 你当然会 而且会自愿自觉地做 |
[49:00] | And I want you to get some good, usable footage… | 我要你拍到杀他时好的 |
[49:04] | of his killing. | 可用的录像 |
[49:06] | And then destroy everything else. | 然后销毁其他一切 |
[49:26] | We will be releasing footage of Joshua Masterson’s killing. | 我们要发布约书亚·马斯特森被杀的视频 |
[49:32] | The administration and the intelligence community | 政府和情报机构 |
[49:34] | were hoping to take him alive. | 本希望活捉他 |
[49:37] | But I would like to commend | 但我想赞扬 |
[49:38] | Assistant Director of Counterterrorism, Nathan Green. | 反恐处助理局长 纳森·格林 |
[49:41] | And of course all of the work | 当然还有 |
[49:42] | that Secretary Durant has done behind the scenes on all of this. | 国务卿杜兰特做的一切相关幕后工作 |
[49:46] | The information the investigation has gathered so far | 调查目前为止收集到的信息 |
[49:49] | points to Joshua Masterson and Zachary Hawthorne | 表明约书亚·马斯特森和扎克瑞·霍桑 |
[49:52] | having strong connections to ICO abroad | 跟海外的哈里发国 |
[49:54] | and ICO’s growing network domestically. | 和国内在发展的哈里发国网络有密切关系 |
[49:57] | And so I would like to say this to ICO directly. | 所以我想直接对哈里发国说以下这些话 |
[50:02] | You will not infect the mind of one more of our young people, | 你们再别想左右哪怕一个年轻人的头脑 |
[50:06] | because I will not stop until I find you. | 因为我不会罢休 直到我找到你 |
[50:10] | And I say that for the grieving Miller family, | 这话也说给悲痛中的米勒一家 |
[50:12] | whom I hope will find some sleep tonight. | 希望他们今晚能睡得着 |
[50:16] | I also urge Congress | 我还敦促国会 |
[50:18] | to accelerate the process | 加快进程 |
[50:19] | and vote on my request for a declaration of war. | 就我的宣战请求做出表决 |
[50:23] | – Mr. President? – I will not be answering questions. | -总统先生 -我不会回答问题 |
[50:25] | Seth will take it from here. | 接下来赛斯会接手 |
[50:37] | It’s hard to see, but I think that was the killshot. | 不好分辨 但那应该是致命一击 |
[50:39] | Now, please remember, these reports are unconfirmed | 请记住 这些报道尚未经证实 |
[50:42] | and we’re waiting on a statement from the White House. | 我们还在等待白宫的声明 |
[50:45] | What we can report is a great deal… | 我们可以报道 有大量… |
[50:47] | Why are you watching this? | 你为什么看这个 |
[50:48] | …this wooded area. And shots being fired, both by and– | …这片林区 有枪击声 既有… |
[50:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[50:52] | Hello. This is Francis Underwood. | 喂 我是弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[50:58] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[50:59] | The committee is looking for Remy Danton and Jackie Sharp. | 委员会在找雷米·丹顿和杰姬·夏普 |
[51:03] | What do either of them have to do with ICO or the war? | 他们跟哈里发国和战争有什么关系 |
[51:05] | The talk up on the Hill is they’re going to invite you | 国会那边的消息是他们会要你 |
[51:07] | and the rest of your staff to testify. | 和你的手下去作证 |
[51:10] | They’re gonna use the Declaration of War to investigate. | 他们要利用宣战的事做调查 |
[51:12] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[51:15] | They’re gonna use the committee Frank asked for to investigate him. | 他们要用弗兰克要求组建的委员会调查他 |
[51:19] | – Fuck. – That’s right, Doug. | -该死 -是啊 道格 |
[51:21] | “Fuck.” | “该死” |
[51:30] | It’s difficult to underst– | 很难理解… |
[51:32] | Well, perhaps if you could just calm down for a moment. | 或许如果你能稍稍平静一点 |
[51:35] | Please stop it. | 够了 |
[51:37] | I thought this news would bring you some relief. | 我以为这消息能给你带来一丝宽慰 |
[51:40] | The president called Mrs. Miller. | 总统打给了米勒太太 |
[51:41] | I promised you and your daughter that I would– | 我向你和你女儿保证过 我会… |
[51:43] | Leave her alone. | 放过她吧 |
[51:45] | Well, perhaps we should speak | 或许我们还是 |
[51:47] | when you’re feeling a little more up to it. | 等你好一些了再谈吧 |
[51:48] | I don’t want to hear you. Or from you. | 我不想听到你说话 或收到你的任何消息 |
[51:51] | – What you did to my family… – What? | -你对我们家做的事… -什么 |
[51:54] | Leave us out of it. And do not use my husband’s name. | 别把我们扯进去 别用我丈夫的名字 |
[51:57] | Listen, Mrs.– | 听我说 太太 |
[52:01] | She hung up. | 她挂了 |
[52:08] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去走走吧 |
[52:26] | 我们都是 吉姆·米勒 | |
[52:32] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[52:37] | Tell them what they need to know. | 说出他们想听的 |
[52:48] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[52:51] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[52:56] | Mr. President. Thank you, thank you. | 总统先生 谢谢 谢谢 |
[52:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:04] | You have nothing to be afraid of. | 你们完全不需要害怕 |
[53:08] | You have nothing to be afraid of. | 你们完全不需要害怕 |
[53:11] | You have nothing to be afraid of. | 你完全不需要害怕 |
[53:14] | “宣战权”在美国法律和政府实践中是一个比较混乱的灰色区域 美国宪法规定国会拥有正式宣战权 但又规定美国总统是三军统帅 作为行政机构的首脑 历史上 美国总统经常援引后一条规定 以自己作为三军统帅有绝对的军事指挥权为由绕过国会 发动军事行动 事实上 二战之后 美国总统发动大规模军事行动时 从未寻求国会授权 为了夺回宣战权 国会1973年通过了《战争权力法案》 但该法案同时规定 总统可以先发动军事行动 后在90天内寻求国会授权 73年的法案通过后 除了大小布什发动两次海湾战争时获得了国会授权 其余绝大多数情况下 美国总统都无视这个法律的存在 所以现实中 “国会授权”反而成了总统想回避军事行动时的一个借口 而真正下决心采取行动时 反而可以不用理会国会 |