时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Not my president! – Not my president! | -不是我的总统 -不是我的总统 |
[00:07] | The people are angry. | 人民很愤怒 |
[00:09] | The Congress is in disarray, | 国会吵成一团 |
[00:10] | the Supreme Court is down a justice and doomed to deadlock, | 最高法院少了一位法官 必将陷入僵局 |
[00:13] | and the executive branch is without a boss. | 而行政机关也群龙无首 |
[00:16] | I need to tell you, there is a lot of pushback on the Hill | 我必须告诉你 国会对同时为 |
[00:20] | about the simultaneous vote for president and VP. | 总统和副总统投票抵触情绪很高 |
[00:23] | You want what they all want. | 你和他们想要的东西一样 |
[00:25] | A better seat at the table. | 更好的地位 |
[00:26] | And that is something that I can give you. | 这我可以给你 |
[00:30] | Aidan? | 艾丹 |
[00:31] | You should’ve gotten out when you had the chance. | 你应该趁还有机会逃出来 |
[00:33] | You think you’re out? | 你觉得你就逃出来了 |
[00:34] | It’s not just what he did with all the data. | 不只是他如何处理了那些数据 |
[00:36] | Aidan had access to everything. | 艾丹之前能接触到一切 |
[00:39] | Do what you were supposed to do. | 做你本该做的事 |
[00:41] | Move the anti-filibuster measure forward so the Senate can vote. | 取消阻挠议事 好让参议院能投票 |
[00:44] | – No. – No. | -不行 -不行 |
[00:46] | The vote is inconclusive. | 投票无结果 |
[00:48] | Neither you nor Conway to 26. | 你和康威都没达到26票 |
[00:50] | I don’t care what they say, | 我不管他们说什么 |
[00:51] | I’m fucking President of the United States. | 我就是该死的美国总统 |
[00:54] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[00:55] | The vice president will be acting president | 直到众议院做出决定 |
[00:57] | for as long as it takes the House to decide. | 副总统将代总统职 |
[01:04] | I, Claire Hale Underwood, | 本人 克莱尔·黑尔·安德伍德 |
[01:06] | do solemnly swear | 在此庄严宣誓 |
[01:08] | that I will faithfully execute the office | 我必忠实执行 |
[01:11] | of President of the United States… | 合众国总统职务 |
[01:13] | I’m proud of her. She deserves this. | 我真为她骄傲 这是她应得的 |
[01:16] | Even if it only lasts for a couple of weeks. | 哪怕只能当几个星期 |
[01:19] | And will, to the best of my ability, | 忠于职守 竭尽全力 |
[01:21] | preserve, protect, and defend | 恪守 维护和捍卫 |
[01:23] | the Constitution of the United States, so help me God. | 合众国宪法 愿上帝助我 |
[01:31] | Congratulations, Madam Acting President. | 恭喜你 代总统女士 |
[03:20] | – Feel different? – No. | -感觉有什么不一样吗 -没有 |
[03:22] | – Liar. – It’s temporary. I’m only acting. | -骗我 -暂时而已 我只是代总统 |
[03:31] | You have to now carry this with you at all times. | 现在你得全天候随身带着这个了 |
[03:37] | – The codes? – Mmm- hmm. It’s the law. | -密码吗 -没错 法律规定的 |
[03:51] | Governor, we just got com.funword.word | 州长 我们刚刚听说 |
[03:52] | that Vice President Claire Underwood | 副总统克莱尔·安德伍德 |
[03:53] | was sworn in as acting president. | 已宣誓就任代总统 |
[03:55] | Were you aware? | 您知道吗 |
[03:57] | Of course. | 我当然知道 |
[04:00] | Do you have any comment? | 您有什么评论吗 |
[04:03] | God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[04:04] | If Monday’s House vote goes your way, | 如果众议院周一的投票选了您 |
[04:06] | – and you win the presidency… – Oh, I’ll win, believe me. | -您成功当选的话 -我会赢的 相信我 |
[04:09] | You think this vote will be the charm? | 您觉得这第三次投票能让您当选 |
[04:10] | See, Congress is no different than the rest of the country. | 国会和全国人民心情是一样的 |
[04:13] | People are sick and tired of all this confusion and chaos. | 人民厌倦了这种政坛乱局和纷争 |
[04:17] | The public is not happy. | 公众非常不满 |
[04:20] | If you become president, | 如果您当选总统 |
[04:21] | would Claire Underwood remain as vice president? | 克莱尔·安德伍德还会继续担任副总统吗 |
[04:24] | Not if she wants what’s best for the country. | 如果她为国家大局着想的话 就不会 |
[04:26] | But given the Twelfth Amendment, would you have a choice? | 可是第十二修正案有明文规定 你有的选吗 |
[04:31] | Uh, no further questions, everybody. | 大家就问到这里吧 |
[04:33] | The governor’s here to talk to members of Congress. | 州长还要和国会议员们会面 |
[04:34] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 非常感谢各位 谢谢 |
[04:36] | Thank you. Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[04:38] | – Will? – I’m fine. | -威尔 -我没事 |
[04:42] | And Rasmussen changed his vote. | 拉斯姆森也改立场了 |
[04:44] | Well, he’s been waiting a long time to pay me back. | 他一直想找机会报复我 |
[04:46] | Creating a deadlock in Rhode Island just gives him the spotlight. | 在罗德岛搞出个僵局好让他博得关注 |
[04:49] | – He can be convinced. – Meeting’s set for this afternoon. | -可以说服他 -会议定在今天下午 |
[04:51] | Yes, but if we can’t, we lose Rhode Island. | 可如果说服不了他 我们就失去罗德岛了 |
[04:53] | He seems to be acting alone, but that could change. | 他似乎是一个人 但也可能有别人支持他 |
[04:56] | We will make gains this weekend. | 这个周末我们会取得进展的 |
[04:58] | Shore things up by Monday’s vote. | 在周一投票前稳住局面 |
[05:03] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[05:03] | it’s possible we may need to consider the other option. | 我们可能需要考虑另一种选项 |
[05:07] | A rescheduled election. | 改期重新大选 |
[05:09] | No, no, I’ll get Rasmussen back in line, | 不 我会让拉斯姆森乖乖的 |
[05:11] | and turn some others along the way. | 顺便再多拉几票过来 |
[05:14] | We’ve arranged sit-downs for you and Madam President | 我们已经为你和总统女士安排了 |
[05:16] | with all of the small states. | 和各小州议员的会面 |
[05:18] | LeAnn and I can go door-to-door in Rayburn, | 莉安和我可以去雷伯恩 朗沃斯和加农 |
[05:19] | Longworth and Cannon. | 三栋众议院办公楼逐门拜访 |
[05:21] | Three of my favorite buildings after this one. | 除了白宫 我最喜欢这三栋楼了 |
[05:24] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[05:26] | The McMurdo Research Facility in Antarctica. | 南极洲麦克默多研究站 |
[05:31] | All live feed communications have ceased or been disconnected. | 所有实时通讯渠道都中断下线了 |
[05:34] | However, we have been receiving texts and e-mails | 不过我们收到了一名驻站的 |
[05:37] | from an American scientist stationed there, | 美国科考人员的短信和电邮 |
[05:39] | claiming that an unidentified | 说有身份不明的 |
[05:42] | occupying military force has landed. | 武装人员实施了登陆占领 |
[05:44] | You think the soldiers are Russian? | 你认为这些士兵是俄军吗 |
[05:47] | He thinks so. | 他这么认为 |
[05:49] | They arrived via unmarked research vessels. | 他们乘坐的是无标记的科考船 |
[05:52] | We reached out to Moscow, | 我们联系了莫斯科 |
[05:53] | but they’re denying any official involvement. | 但他们否认与此事有任何官方联系 |
[05:56] | Surprise, surprise. | 想不到啊 |
[05:57] | It’s a brazen act of aggression. | 这就是悍然入侵 |
[06:00] | Well, it’s a crime of opportunity. | 他这是心存侥幸 |
[06:01] | Petrov thinks the US government has their eye off the ball. | 佩特罗夫认为美国政府现在无暇他顾 |
[06:04] | Well, it doesn’t. | 他想错了 |
[06:06] | Cathy, what’s the most recent communication we’ve received? | 凯茜 我们收到的最近一次通讯是什么 |
[06:09] | What I’m saying is this aggression in Antarctica, | 我是说 由不明力量发起的 |
[06:12] | by powers unknown, | 对南极洲的入侵 |
[06:13] | is a direct result of the uncertainty | 正是总统之位一事 |
[06:14] | that our presidential situation has wrought. | 迟迟不得以解决造成的直接恶果 |
[06:16] | Congressman Watts, since when is Antarctica a concern | 沃茨众议员 国会黑人党团什么时候 |
[06:19] | for the Congressional Black Caucus? | 开始这么关心南极洲的事了 |
[06:22] | I hope you’re not implying that the caucus | 我希望你不是在暗示 |
[06:23] | shouldn’t have a voice in international affairs. | 黑人党团无权就国际事务发表意见 |
[06:25] | I hope that’s not what I’m hearing. Thank you, Randy. | 我希望你不是这个意思 谢谢你 兰迪 |
[06:30] | I’ve called a meeting tomorrow, | 我将于明天 |
[06:32] | for the Congressional Black Caucus, to discuss our positions, | 召集国会黑人党团开会 在周一总统投票前 |
[06:35] | both foreign and domestic, before Monday’s presidential vote. | 讨论本党团在国内外各项议题上的立场 |
[06:38] | Are you considering shifting your support to Conway? | 您是在考虑转而支持康威吗 |
[06:41] | Well, all I can say at this time, | 我现在只能说 |
[06:42] | that the most important thing is unity… | 最重要的是团结 |
[06:45] | and the public’s faith in the institution of democracy. | 以及民众对民主制度的信心 |
[06:49] | That’s all for now. | 就这样 |
[06:54] | You are in violation of the Antarctic Treaty System. | 你违反了《南极条约体系》 |
[06:57] | A treaty the USSR signed in 1959. | 那是苏联1959年签订的条约 |
[07:00] | We’re a new country. | 我们已经是个新国家了 |
[07:01] | So you’re admitting they are your troops. | 所以你承认了那是你的军队 |
[07:03] | I’m simply stating I need to | 我只是说我需要 |
[07:05] | interpret agreements signed by the Soviet Union. | 解释一下由苏联签订的协议 |
[07:08] | In which case, | 那么 |
[07:08] | you’d be throwing out decades of disarmament progress. | 你就是否定了几十年来的裁军进程 |
[07:11] | The Cold War is over, Mrs. Acting President. | 冷战已经结束了 代总统女士 |
[07:16] | Well, then maybe we need to revisit the treaty. | 那我们也许需要重新修订条约 |
[07:18] | I’m not interested in revisiting a treaty. | 我对那不感兴趣 |
[07:20] | I’m interested in staying in power. | 我只关心继续执政 |
[07:24] | And, Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[07:25] | if I could be so familiar. | 如果我能这样称呼你的话 |
[07:28] | In my country… | 在我的国家 |
[07:31] | once you’re in office, you don’t let go. | 一旦你上了台 就不会放权 |
[07:35] | – Viktor. – Mr. President. | -维克多 -总统先生 |
[07:38] | You Americans certainly have a lot of presidents these days. | 你们美国人现在的总统可真不少 |
[07:41] | Yes, you may think that we’re distracted, | 是啊 你可能觉得我们无暇他顾 |
[07:42] | but don’t fool yourself. | 别骗自己了 |
[07:44] | Distracted? No. No, no. | 无暇他顾 不不不 |
[07:48] | Divided, yes. | 分裂才对 |
[07:50] | American democracy is stronger than your | 美国的民主制度可比你 |
[07:52] | sad attempt to take advantage of a bump in the road. | 利用这种小麻烦的可悲企图强大 |
[07:55] | Oh, Francis, my eyes are on a landscape | 弗兰西斯 我的关注范围 |
[07:58] | that is so much bigger than any one of your roads. | 可远大于你们任何人的前途 |
[08:08] | Well, Congressman Rasmussen, | 拉斯姆森议员 |
[08:09] | we’re just surprised to see you come out | 我们只是惊讶你会 |
[08:11] | on the wrong end of this, is all. | 站错边 就这样 |
[08:13] | I mean, I suppose it must’ve been hard | 我知道那么多年前 |
[08:15] | losing the House majority leadership | 丢掉了众议院多数党领袖的位子 |
[08:17] | all those years ago, | 一定很不好受 |
[08:19] | but there is a difference | 但心怀怨愤 |
[08:20] | between being bitter and being treasonous. | 和背叛之间还是有区别的 |
[08:24] | If it’s new committee assignments you’d like, | 如果你是想要新的委员会席位 |
[08:26] | we can certainly arrange that. | 我们完全可以安排 |
[08:28] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[08:30] | Markets are in free fall. | 市场一落千丈 |
[08:32] | Consumer confidence is at an all-time low. | 消费者信心到了历史最低点 |
[08:35] | What is this? A doodad? A doohickey? | 这是什么 装饰品 小玩意 |
[08:37] | A… pointless award? | 还是什么没用的奖品 |
[08:39] | Did I mention I hate useless things? | 我有说过我讨厌没用的东西吗 |
[08:42] | This nation is coming apart at the seams. | 这个国家已经在崩溃了 |
[08:44] | Because of you, because of what you’ve done to this country. | 是因为你 因为你对这个国家做的事 |
[08:47] | There it is. | 看吧 |
[08:48] | How the righteous love to bemoan their role in middle management, | 正义人士总喜欢感慨他们自己中层管理者的角色 |
[08:51] | and condemn those who actually might have an effect on the world. | 而谴责那些真能影响世界的人 |
[08:56] | – Think of the party, Congressman. – I am. | -考虑考虑党派利益 议员 -我考虑了 |
[09:00] | What did you think would happen when you came in here, Francis? | 你觉得你来这儿能怎么样 弗兰西斯 |
[09:02] | That you could threaten me, | 你能威胁我 |
[09:04] | tell me the DNC’ll throw money at my primary opponent next cycle | 告诉我不合作的话 全国委员会下一轮选举 |
[09:07] | if I don’t play ball? | 就把钱投给我的劲敌 |
[09:09] | Or were you gonna flatter me? | 还是说你打算奉承我 |
[09:11] | “Elder of the party” this, | 一会儿说我是”党内长老” |
[09:12] | “bellwether senior member” that. | 一会儿说我是”资深成员领头羊” |
[09:15] | You know, I’m somewhat delighted | 我真有点高兴 |
[09:17] | that you developed a personality at this late date. | 你到了这把年纪还能发展出点个性 |
[09:20] | But I would ask you to rethink this. | 但我希望你再想想 |
[09:22] | To come out this way on this thing in the twilight of your career | 在你职业生涯的晚期闹这样的事情 |
[09:26] | will do nothing but sully your Wikipedia page. | 只会给你的维基百科添一笔污点 |
[09:29] | You have no idea, do you? | 你根本不明白 是吧 |
[09:32] | No one hears you walking the halls of this building… | 你在这里没有分量了 |
[09:35] | not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[09:41] | – Who are you working for? – Excuse me? | -你在帮谁做事 -什么 |
[09:44] | I served next to your jellied spine for two decades. | 我跟你这个软骨头共事了二十年 |
[09:48] | You’ve never shown an ounce of courage. | 你从没表现出过一点勇气 |
[09:50] | You don’t have what it takes for revenge. | 你没有复仇的本事 |
[09:53] | So someone must have offered you something rather sweet. | 所以肯定有人给了你不少好处 |
[09:58] | Take all of the two hours you need to reconsider. | 好好重新考虑两小时吧 |
[10:10] | One more thing for your signature. | 还有一份需要您签字 |
[10:27] | – You can leave this with me. – Of course. | -放在这里就可以了 -好的 |
[10:32] | – And Miss Harvey’s waiting. – Oh, please send her in. | -哈维女士在等您 -请让她进来 |
[10:41] | I’m on my way back to Rayburn. | 我正要回雷伯恩大楼 |
[10:43] | You close the door, please? | 请关上门 |
[10:50] | What are our chances with a revote? | 重新投票我们获胜的可能性有多大 |
[10:52] | Or, rather, what are the president’s chances? | 或者说 总统获胜的可能性有多大 |
[10:59] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[11:01] | If it was in all 50 states, not good. | 就全部50个州而言 情况不太好 |
[11:05] | His unfavorables are still high. Yours are still not. | 他的反对率还是很高 而你依然低 |
[11:09] | But it’s hard to argue with close to 30 years’ experience. | 但他有近30年的经验 所以也不好说 |
[11:12] | Maybe the president is right. | 也许总统是对的 |
[11:13] | Maybe he does have a better chance in the House. | 或许他确实在众议院那里把握更大 |
[11:15] | Don’t defer, LeAnn. Tell me what you think. | 别绕弯子 莉安 告诉我你怎么想的 |
[11:18] | The revote in Tennessee and Ohio is his best shot. | 田纳西和俄亥俄的重投是他的最佳机会 |
[11:22] | While it’s what’s best for Frank, | 这对弗兰克来说是最佳 |
[11:25] | it may not be what’s best for you. | 可未必对你来说最佳 |
[11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:39] | You seem like a reasonable man. | 你似乎是个通情达理的人 |
[11:41] | I know how to listen, if that’s what you mean. | 我懂得倾听 你是指这个吗 |
[11:44] | If the president regains his office– | 如果总统重获职位 |
[11:45] | “If” doesn’t make for a winning opener, Alex. | 一开口就是如果怎么行 艾力克斯 |
[11:49] | I’m here because I think he can win. | 我来这里是因为我觉得他能赢 |
[11:51] | We often don’t see eye to eye, he and I. | 我和他之间经常会有分歧 |
[11:54] | And yet, there are ways we can work together. | 但我们还是可以共事的 |
[11:58] | Okay, maybe I made a mistake with the committee. | 好吧 委员会那里可能是我错了 |
[12:01] | I can be self-righteous. | 我有时候会有些自以为是 |
[12:03] | I’m trying to clean up the party. Our party. | 我是想清理党派 我们的党派 |
[12:05] | And I end up speaking out of turn. | 结果我说错话了 |
[12:07] | It’s enough with the, “It’s me, not you.” | 少来”不怪你是我的错”这一套了 |
[12:10] | What can you deliver, Alex? | 你到底能做什么 艾力克斯 |
[12:12] | I can get out of the way. | 我可以不碍事 |
[12:13] | Well, that sounds vague and inadequate. | 这话太含糊 而且不够 |
[12:18] | I want to know what’s up with Terry Womack and the Black Caucus. | 我想知道泰瑞·乌麦克和黑人党团是怎么回事 |
[12:22] | The president and Congressman Womack, | 总统和乌麦克议员 |
[12:24] | they have a good relationship. | 他们关系很好 |
[12:25] | I’m sure they do. But I would hate to see Terry let you down. | 当然了 但我可不想看到泰瑞让你们失望 |
[12:31] | If we lose Womack and the Black Caucus, we’re done on Monday. | 如果失去了乌麦克和黑人党团 我们周一就完了 |
[12:36] | There are a few freshmen I could reach out to. | 有几个新人我可以搭上关系 |
[12:38] | They might help keep the CBC together. | 他们或许能让黑人党团同心 |
[12:42] | You wanna be minority whip. | 你想当少数党党鞭 |
[12:44] | Only if I deserve to be. | 如果我够格 |
[12:48] | I’m trying to get back. | 我准备回去了 |
[12:49] | Congressman Lewis is 20 minutes late as usual. | 刘易斯议员又迟到了二十分钟 |
[12:51] | 发信人: 旧友/新敌 我警告过你 叫走那些狗 否则还会继续 | |
[12:52] | Is there a spot for him on financial services? | 能让他进金融服务委员会吗 |
[13:00] | 警察内部备忘录早已断定商店爆炸系因燃气泄漏后 联调局才被召来 新证据显示”袭击”系捏造 | |
[13:05] | Doug, stay where you are. | 道格 待着别动 |
[13:09] | I thought you said you were telling the CIA to stand down. | 你不是说你让中情局别插手了吗 |
[13:12] | I did. | 是啊 |
[13:12] | So, contrary to your assurances that Macallan would behave, | 你保证过麦卡伦会老实的 |
[13:15] | we’re now dealing with a leak. | 现在却出现消息泄露 |
[13:16] | – He doesn’t want trouble. – How do you know what he wants? | -他不想惹麻烦 -你怎么知道他想要什么 |
[13:20] | You find him and you get him here. | 你去找到他 带过来 |
[13:22] | As soon as he knows we’ve backed off, | 只要他知道我们让步了 |
[13:23] | he will disappear. I promise. | 他就会消失的 我保证 |
[13:26] | No, that com.funword.word means nothing to me. | 不 你的保证对我毫无意义 |
[13:31] | 警察内部备忘录早已断定商店爆炸系因燃气泄漏后 联调局才被召来 新证据显示”袭击”系捏造 | |
[13:37] | You have a statement? | 你写好声明了吗 |
[13:38] | You anticipate any other big WikiLeaks info dumps | 还会不会有其他重大的 |
[13:41] | coming down the pike? | 维基解密事件 |
[13:42] | – You’ll know– – When I need to know. | -你会知道的 -等我需要知道的时候 |
[13:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:46] | Which is apparently whenever it hits CNN. | 也就是上了CNN的时候吧 |
[13:48] | FBI was on high alert. They investigated every threat. | 联调局之前高度戒备 他们调查每个威胁 |
[13:51] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[13:53] | I am calm, Doug. The public’s not calm. | 我很冷静 道格 民众不冷静 |
[13:57] | Every misstep is highlighted and heightened. | 每次失足都被强调 放大 |
[14:01] | They wanna know what happened with their election. | 他们想知道选举到底怎么回事 |
[14:03] | We’re fixing it. | 我们正在解决 |
[14:04] | That’s what they’re afraid of. | 他们怕的就是这个 |
[14:08] | The statement’s about the FBI. Everybody trusts the FBI. | 声明是关于联调局的 大家都信任联调局 |
[14:18] | Hey, who’s Lisa Williams? | 丽萨·威廉姆斯是谁 |
[14:22] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道 怎么了 |
[14:25] | Somebody from the Herald called. | 《先驱报》有人打电话来 |
[14:27] | They were just wondering if you knew her. | 问你认不认识她 |
[14:31] | I don’t. | 不认识 |
[14:40] | I need five minutes with this. | 我需要五分钟审阅 |
[14:47] | – Open or closed? – Closed. | -给你关门吗 -关 |
[15:06] | Am I good with that statement? | 我那份声明怎么样 |
[15:08] | I marked it up. It’s on my desk. | 我做好标记了 在我桌子上 |
[15:57] | Throwing the election back to the states, | 把选举交回给各州 |
[15:58] | it gives us less certainty. | 让我们的把握变小了 |
[16:00] | I don’t think we can get it done by Monday. | 我觉得周一之前我们没法办妥 |
[16:02] | We’ve been working at it for weeks, Francis. | 我们都已经忙了几周了 弗兰西斯 |
[16:04] | Claire, don’t let the office make you careful. | 克莱尔 别因为当职而变得小心翼翼 |
[16:05] | The halls of Congress have never failed me. | 国会从来没让我失望过 |
[16:07] | Yes, but the career politicians, | 是 但那些职业政客 |
[16:09] | they are more entrenched than ever. | 他们从没这么步调一致过 |
[16:11] | There’s a new House, with members you don’t know. | 现在有了新众议院 里面的人你不认识 |
[16:14] | We need to move the playing field | 我们得把重点 |
[16:15] | back to the imaginations of the people. | 放回到人民的期望上 |
[16:17] | You have that much faith in the voters in Tennessee and Ohio? | 你这么相信田纳西和俄亥俄的选民吗 |
[16:20] | They’re going to choose you. I just know it. | 他们会选你的 我确定 |
[16:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | Set up a meeting. I’ll hear them all out. You win. | 安排会议 我会听他们说的 你赢了 |
[16:30] | Both of us. Both of us. | 是我们 是我们赢了 |
[16:34] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[16:36] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[16:38] | Feel like you’re outside? | 就像是在外面吧 |
[16:40] | Aren’t you supposed to limit it to 30 minutes? | 你不是应该限制在三十分钟之内吗 |
[16:42] | – Oh, God, Jesus, no. – Not if you calibrate the workout. | -天啊 可别 -把健身调整好就不必 |
[16:44] | Oh, I’m feeling fine. | 我没事 |
[16:46] | It’s all about listening to your body. | 你要听从你的身体 |
[16:48] | It’ll tell you when it’s time to rest. | 它会告诉你什么时候该休息 |
[16:51] | You should listen to the doctors some of the time, Francis. | 你有时也该听医生的 弗兰西斯 |
[17:01] | I know the Underwoods were worried. | 我确定安德伍德夫妇很担心 |
[17:03] | Because they were ready to deal. | 因为他们愿意做交易 |
[17:06] | To deal with me. | 跟我做交易 |
[17:08] | – You’re sure it’s for real? – Sure as I can be. | -你能肯定吗 -非常肯定 |
[17:12] | Okay, we’ll be in touch. | 好 再联系 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:20] | So call him back. | 给他打回去 |
[17:23] | Making progress on a couple of Dems. | 成功让几个民主党人改主意了 |
[17:26] | Think Congressman Alspaugh is about to turn. | 阿尔斯波议员也要回心转意了 |
[17:28] | We’ll see him on Sunday. | 我们周日见他 |
[17:31] | Why wait? | 为什么要等 |
[17:35] | We need to meet with the Congressional Black Caucus. Tomorrow. | 我们明天得和国会黑人党团见面 |
[17:39] | They’re in Underwood’s pocket. | 他们是安德伍德的 |
[17:42] | Yeah. Can you give us a second, everybody? | 是啊 能让我们说句话吗 各位 |
[17:46] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[17:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:58] | I just got com.funword.word from somebody inside. | 我刚得到内部消息 |
[18:00] | Womack is losing control of the caucus. | 乌麦克在失去对党团的控制 |
[18:05] | If you win them, you win Monday. | 要是你能拿下他们 周一就赢了 |
[18:08] | We should try. | 我们应该试试 |
[18:10] | All right, fine. Let’s do it. | 好吧 我们试试吧 |
[18:13] | – I’ll set it up. – Are we done here tonight? | -我去安排 -今晚结束了吗 |
[18:16] | You still have a few calls. | 你还得打几个电话 |
[18:18] | Mark, I was thinking, maybe we could, um… | 马克 我在想我们是不是能 |
[18:21] | cancel tomorrow night in Philadelphia. | 取消明晚在费城的活动 |
[18:24] | We can’t cancel any trip, or any event. We shouldn’t. | 一趟出行和活动都不能取消 不应该取消 |
[18:29] | A second to catch our breath would be really helpful, I think. | 让我们稍稍歇歇会大有好处的 |
[18:32] | This is what it is, Hannah. If you need to take a break, you can. | 就得这样 汉娜 需要的话你就休息一下吧 |
[18:36] | Darling, we haven’t slept all week. | 亲爱的 我们一整周都没睡了 |
[18:39] | You’re exhausted. | 你累坏了 |
[18:48] | – I… Just an idea. – What’s my next call? | -我 只是说说 -下一个打给谁 |
[19:05] | But you’re not enjoying yourself. | 但你不快乐 |
[19:08] | Because he won’t listen to me. | 因为他不肯听我的 |
[19:10] | He can’t win in the House. | 众议院他赢不了 |
[19:12] | I’m not talking about him. I’m talking about you. | 我说的不是他 我说的是你 |
[19:19] | What difference does it make whether I’m enjoying myself or not? | 我快不快乐又有什么区别呢 |
[19:21] | Isn’t that what this is all about? | 这不才是最重要的吗 |
[19:25] | Can’t you just… live in it for a second? | 你就不能…先体验它一下吗 |
[19:29] | You are in charge. | 你现在掌权了 |
[19:31] | – Yes, but– – Come here. | -对 但是 -过来 |
[19:35] | Come. | 过来 |
[19:42] | You could wake up tomorrow… | 等你明早醒来 |
[19:45] | and… | 你可以 |
[19:47] | I don’t know, feed the children… | 比如 喂孩子们吃饭 |
[19:52] | start a war… | 挑起战争 |
[19:52] | You know what? I’m sorry. | 你知道吗 我很抱歉 |
[19:55] | I shouldn’t think out loud, that’s all. | 我不应该把我想的都说出来 |
[20:00] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[20:01] | Let’s not talk about anything that happens outside of this room. | 我们别谈这房间外发生的事了 |
[22:20] | The sanctions are meant to target the oligarch class in Russia. | 制裁的目标是俄罗斯的寡头阶层 |
[22:23] | And the more members we have on board | 我和佩特罗夫总统谈判之前 |
[22:25] | before I sit down with President Petrov, | 我们能争取到越多成员的支持 |
[22:27] | the quicker this will resolve itself. | 这问题就能越快得到解决 |
[22:31] | We are. We are prepared to release some of our strategic reserves | 已经在做了 我们准备出售一些战略储备 |
[22:34] | to keep prices down. | 以平稳油价 |
[22:37] | Contact Ambassador Caspi and buy me 15 more minutes. | 联系卡斯皮大使 再给我争取15分钟 |
[22:41] | Uh, please don’t think of this as a deal with the Underwoods. | 别把这当成是和安德伍德夫妇的交易 |
[22:46] | To be frank, they could be gone by Monday. | 说实在的 他们可能周一就走了 |
[22:50] | That’s not what I wish, of course. | 但当然了 我不希望这样 |
[22:52] | But know that you are | 但要知道 在这件事上 |
[22:54] | working more with me on this than with them. | 你更多是跟我合作 而不是跟他们 |
[23:18] | Congressman Watts. | 沃茨议员 |
[23:20] | Governor, we’re so happy you could join us today. | 州长 真高兴你今天来见我们 |
[23:22] | As am I. The black community deserves so much better | 我也很高兴 黑人群体应该得到更好的政策 |
[23:25] | than Frank Underwood’s failed policies. | 而不是弗兰克·安德伍德失败的政策 |
[23:27] | That we can agree on. | 这我们都同意 |
[23:28] | I look forward to hearing about your platform. | 我期待你的政纲 |
[23:30] | – Shall we? – Oh, no, I’m sorry. | -我们开始吗 -不 抱歉 |
[23:31] | We have just a bit more private caucus business | 我们还得再处理一些闭门的 |
[23:33] | to attend to first. | 党团议程 |
[23:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:36] | This is a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus. | 这是国会黑人党团的会议 |
[23:38] | Well, I understand. That’s… why we’re here. | 我知道 所以我们才来 |
[23:41] | I was told 9:00, and it’s already been an hour. | 跟我说的是九点 现在已经过了一个小时了 |
[23:45] | You should have been told 10:00. | 应该叫你十点来的 |
[23:46] | And you will get your opportunity to address us. | 你会有机会跟我们谈的 |
[23:50] | I appreciate your patience. | 很感谢你的耐心等待 |
[24:01] | I’m not gonna beg. | 我不会低声下气的 |
[24:03] | No, you’re gonna smile. | 对 你要微笑 |
[24:10] | The Muhammed Kalabi they arrested in Tennessee | 在田纳西被捕的穆罕默德·卡拉比 |
[24:12] | is not the Kalabi connected to ICO. | 和哈里发国并无关联 |
[24:14] | Can you prove it wasn’t just a bureaucratic mix-up? | 你能证明这不是单纯的搞错了吗 |
[24:17] | Uh, not yet. | 目前还没有证据 |
[24:21] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[24:23] | Uh, final voter suppression lawsuit | 最后一宗压制投票诉讼 |
[24:24] | was kicked back to the lower court, | 被踢回了下级法院 |
[24:26] | SCOTUS deadlock is feeding the chaos. | 高院的僵持助长了混乱局面 |
[24:27] | Do you read the paper, Sean? | 你看报吗 肖恩 |
[24:29] | Billy got a byline on that three days ago. | 比利三天前就署名发表了关于这个的报道 |
[24:34] | Declaration of war? | 宣战怎么样 |
[24:35] | Underwood was so evangelical, | 安德伍德之前还决心满满 |
[24:36] | but hasn’t mentioned it in weeks. | 但他已经几周没提起这个了 |
[24:37] | All right, that’s enough. That’s enough. | 行了 够了 够了 |
[24:46] | Lisa Williams. | 丽萨·威廉姆斯 |
[24:49] | What about Lisa Williams? | 丽莎·威廉姆斯怎么了 |
[24:52] | I saw you talking. | 我看见你和她交谈了 |
[24:53] | I thought she might be a lead worth pursuing. | 我认为她这条线可能值得追查 |
[24:56] | She’s not. | 并不 |
[24:57] | She’s using what she read in the paper | 她只是在利用在报上看到的东西 |
[24:59] | to get attention or a little cash. | 博取关注或是发点小财 |
[25:00] | I did some digging. | 我调查了一下 |
[25:01] | She and Rachel Posner | 她和瑞秋·波斯纳 |
[25:03] | both went to a church called the Fellowship. | 都去过一个叫团契的教堂 |
[25:05] | – Rachel disappeared– – Stop. | -瑞秋失踪了 -打住 |
[25:07] | No more conspiracy theories about dead girls. | 别再扯这些关于死去姑娘的阴谋论了 |
[25:09] | But people love stories about dead girls. | 但人们喜欢看死去姑娘的故事 |
[25:11] | The next House vote is the day after tomorrow. | 下一场众议院投票就在后天了 |
[25:15] | The natives are restless, outraged, | 国民坐立不安 义愤填膺 |
[25:19] | just plain scared, actually. | 而且说实话 害怕了 |
[25:21] | They want to wake up in the America that they fell asleep in. | 他们希望美国不会一夜天翻地覆 |
[25:31] | Dig deeper on the Kalabi lead. | 卡拉比那条线再挖挖 |
[25:34] | See if you can connect Underwood to it. | 看看能不能和安德伍德联系到一起去 |
[25:48] | So, this is the James S. Brady press briefing room. | 这是詹姆斯·S·布雷迪媒体接待室 |
[25:54] | And under our feet is actually a swimming pool. | 我们脚下其实是个游泳池 |
[25:57] | It was built by the March of Dimes | 是由畸形儿基金会为 |
[25:59] | for President Franklin Roosevelt, | 富兰克林·罗斯福总统建造的 |
[26:01] | who had polio. | 他患了小儿麻痹症 |
[26:02] | And this pool was really the only way for him to exercise. | 泳池是他唯一的健身场所 |
[26:05] | It was, an open secret | 罗斯福总统大部分时间 |
[26:06] | that the president used a wheelchair most of the time. | 都是在轮椅上度过 这已是个公开的秘密了 |
[26:09] | Which is why the White House | 因此白宫 |
[26:11] | was one of the first wheelchair-accessible government buildings. | 是首批有残疾人专用通道的政府建筑之一 |
[26:15] | – But everyone pretended he could walk? – Yes. | -但大家都装作他能走路吗 -是的 |
[26:19] | – That’s a bit of grace. – Yeah. | -这很有风度 -是的 |
[26:21] | A thing not spoken? | 大家都心照不宣 |
[26:23] | Yeah, this building literally changed because of his disability. | 是的 这座大楼因为他的残疾而进行了改建 |
[26:26] | But people just respected him, | 但人们都很尊敬他 |
[26:29] | respected his, uh– | 尊敬他的… |
[26:30] | Right. | 嗯 |
[26:31] | That office used to carry so much weight, | 总统办公室曾承载了很重的分量 |
[26:34] | so much, respect. | 和很多尊敬 |
[26:36] | You don’t think it does anymore? | 你觉得现在已经不是如此了吗 |
[26:37] | No, oh, no, no! I’m not saying that. | 不不 我没那个意思 |
[26:41] | I was giving you a hard time. I know what you meant. | 我是在故意为难你 我明白你的意思 |
[26:48] | Anyway, sorry, didn’t mean to hijack the tour. | 抱歉 我无意打扰你们参观的 |
[26:54] | Moving on… | 继续… |
[27:04] | Gentlemen, we’re ready for you now. | 先生们 我们可以见你们了 |
[27:13] | I could come here today | 我今天可以在这儿 |
[27:14] | and talk about federal sentencing disparities | 谈论大麻和可卡因的 |
[27:17] | between crack and cocaine, | 联邦量刑差异 |
[27:18] | which obviously are racially motivated. | 这其中显然存在种族因素 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, but are you asserting that the crack epidemic | 打断一下 你是断定滥用大麻的问题 |
[27:23] | is exclusive to the black community? | 只在黑人群体中存在吗 |
[27:25] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[27:27] | But I think it’s fair to say that sentencing discrepancies | 但我觉得可以说 量刑差异 |
[27:30] | have disproportionately affected minority populations. | 对少数群体的影响尤为严重 |
[27:34] | We’re not one-issue voters. | 我们不只关注一个问题 |
[27:36] | Of course not. That’s what I’m getting at. | 当然不是 这正是我的意思 |
[27:38] | The whole point of today’s meeting is to broaden our platform. | 今天会议的主旨就是扩展我们的纲领 |
[27:40] | Republicans are always dwelling on crime, Governor. | 共和党总是拿犯罪说事 州长 |
[27:42] | Well, I’m here to have a dialogue. | 我就是来沟通的 |
[27:44] | We expected you to come in here with a plan. | 我们希望你能拿出一个方案来 |
[27:46] | And I do have a plan. | 我确实准备了一套方案 |
[27:48] | Concentrating on a few pieces of onerous legislation is not a plan. | 专注于个别繁琐的立法不叫方案 |
[27:51] | Let’s be clear… | 让我们把话说清楚… |
[27:52] | That kind of talk we’ve heard before. | 这样的说辞我们听过 |
[27:53] | – I’m a Republican. – Here we go. | -我是共和党人 -又来了 |
[27:56] | You’re not listening. | 你们没有好好听我说 |
[27:57] | Look, I want to help you help yourselves. | 我想帮助你们自力更生 |
[28:06] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[28:07] | That’s my platform. | 这就是我的纲领 |
[28:10] | Well… I’ve heard enough. | 是吗 我听够了 |
[28:16] | So, does anyone else have any questions for the governor? | 还有谁有问题想问州长 |
[28:20] | Well, I have a question. | 我倒是有个问题 |
[28:24] | What has Francis Underwood ever done for you? | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德到底给了你们什么好处 |
[28:29] | This little charade this morning… | 今天早上的这出戏 |
[28:34] | – Well done. Quite an act. – Will. | -演得好 真精彩 -威尔 |
[28:37] | – Governor. – No, but really. | -州长 -我说真的 |
[28:38] | See, you may have differences with me… | 你们也许和我有分歧 |
[28:42] | You may have genuine differences with me. | 你们也许真心不赞同我的观点 |
[28:45] | But see, that’s the operative com.funword.word, “genuine.” | 但最关键的就是这一点 “真心” |
[28:49] | Can someone here please explain to me | 能否麻烦你们哪位给我解释一下 |
[28:50] | why you all are still so loyal | 你们为什么还对 |
[28:52] | to Francis Underwood and the Democrats? | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德和民主党这么忠诚 |
[28:58] | One of these days | 总有一天 |
[28:59] | the members of this room will realize | 在座的各位会意识到 |
[29:02] | how much you actually prop up the status quo. | 目前的现状 你们要负多大的责任 |
[29:07] | And how’s that working for ya? | 你们捞着什么好处了吗 |
[29:08] | Will, why don’t we thank the gentlemen and women for their time? | 威尔 我们先感谢各位先生女士见我们吧 |
[29:28] | You’ve made a mistake. | 你们犯了个错误 |
[29:34] | What we’re proposing is a new election in the two states | 我们提议在两个未能在安全港日之前 |
[29:38] | that weren’t able to provide valid electors | 选出有效选举人的州 |
[29:40] | by the safe harbor date. | 重新举行大选 |
[29:41] | Can we even do this? | 还能这么做 |
[29:43] | Hold on. Hold on, everyone! | 安静 大家安静 |
[29:46] | I’d like to know, | 我想知道 |
[29:47] | where does the attorney general stand on this? | 司法部长是什么立场 |
[29:49] | Looking into it, but on board. | 正在研究 不过也同意了 |
[29:51] | Bob, there’s no precedent here. | 鲍勃 这种事根本没有先例 |
[29:53] | There’s no playbook. | 没有现成的规则 |
[29:55] | We can look to the Constitution for inspiration, | 我们只能在宪法里寻找启示 |
[29:58] | but not for instruction. | 但它不是操作指南 |
[30:00] | Thursday’s vote showed Democrats are coming to their senses. | 周四的投票表明民主党人渐渐想明白了 |
[30:02] | We lost one vote, Jordan. | 我们输了一场投票 乔丹 |
[30:04] | We can go back and forth like this forever. | 这事完全可能搞成拉锯战 |
[30:06] | As one of the few Republicans in the room, it needs to be said. | 作为在场少数的几个共和党 我必须要说 |
[30:09] | The stability of our country | 我们国家的稳定 |
[30:11] | is more important than the presidency. | 要比总统职位重要得多 |
[30:13] | Not if people believe the president | 除非民众认为他们的总统 |
[30:14] | is being chosen behind closed doors. | 是秘密会议指定的 |
[30:16] | A process that is laid out in the Constitution. | 这是宪法里写明的程序 |
[30:20] | The same process that can keep us gridlocked | 而这个程序完全可能让我们 |
[30:22] | for the next two years. | 再僵持两年 |
[30:23] | The House should and will decide. | 决定权应该且必须归于众议院 |
[30:26] | Delaware has one congressman. | 特拉华州只有一个众议员 |
[30:28] | How will that play in Austin when your opponent in two years | 如果两年后你的对手告诉选民 是你 |
[30:32] | tells voters that you allowed a state like Delaware | 让特拉华这样的小州和德州有相同的影响力 |
[30:34] | to have the same influence as Texas? | 你在奥斯丁还要怎么待 |
[30:37] | A lot of you incumbents will be in danger of losing your seats. | 你们许多在任议员都将可能败选 |
[30:45] | And there it is. | 就是这样 |
[30:47] | Look. Look at them. | 看啊 看看他们 |
[30:50] | That is the look of contemplating loss. | 这就是忌惮失败的表情 |
[30:54] | Loss… | 失败 |
[30:58] | the only constituent that anyone in this room really listens to. | 是这里所有人唯一听从的选民 |
[31:02] | I, for one, would like to hear | 我个人想听一下 |
[31:03] | how the president feels about all this. | 总统对此的看法 |
[31:05] | – Well, I’ve made my… – I think we could… | -我已经… -我想我们可以 |
[31:07] | No, Mr. President. You haven’t spoken much here. | 我是问总统先生 您刚才一直没说什么 |
[31:11] | We believe in one person, one vote. | 我们相信一人一票 |
[31:14] | If we take that away, then what is this country? | 如果不能做到这点 我们国家还算什么 |
[31:18] | Isn’t that right, Mr. President? | 对不对 总统先生 |
[31:20] | Absolutely, Madam President. | 完全正确 总统女士 |
[31:29] | Wait, hold it. Let me just move down a bit. | 等等 等下 我往下挪挪 |
[31:32] | I keep slipping off the podium. | 我老是要从讲台上滑下来 |
[31:34] | – You got me. – That better? | -你接着我 -好些了吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah… | 嗯 好爽 |
[31:42] | So the Lincoln… | 话说林肯室 |
[31:44] | That was actually his office? | 那真是他的办公室吗 |
[31:45] | Can we… can we not? | 能不说工作吗 |
[31:47] | – Can you… can you move me up a bit? – Yeah. | -你能 把我往上托一托吗 -好 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:04] | – How’d it go? – We’ll see. | -还顺利吗 -再看吧 |
[32:06] | I need you to look over the Antarctica statement again. | 我需要你再过一遍南极洲事件的声明稿 |
[32:09] | Whatever you need. | 都听你的 |
[32:11] | Walk with me? | 陪我走走吧 |
[32:15] | I’m worried about Francis. | 我有点担心弗兰西斯 |
[32:17] | – Why? – I might need you to save me. | -为什么 -我可能需要你帮我一把 |
[32:26] | – This is not going to work. – Why? | -这样是不行的 -为什么 |
[32:29] | If he loses, I still lose. | 如果他没赢 那我还是输 |
[32:31] | He cannot be on the outside looking in. | 他不能站在圈外看着我们忙活 |
[32:34] | He’ll win. | 他会赢的 |
[32:35] | You actually believe that? | 你真的这么想 |
[32:37] | Sure… why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[32:44] | It was a wager. | 这本就是赌一把 |
[32:45] | The potential gains made it necessary. | 有潜在收益 所以有必要赌 |
[32:47] | It was a complete waste of my time. | 完全是浪费我的时间 |
[32:50] | If you don’t start turning things around, | 如果你还不开始扭转局势 |
[32:52] | you’re going to be out on your fucking ass. You understand? | 你他妈就得滚蛋 明白吗 |
[32:56] | I do. | 明白 |
[33:03] | I should explain something to you, Governor. | 我该跟你说明白一件事 州长 |
[33:09] | If you ever talk to me like that again… | 如果你再那样跟我说话 |
[33:11] | I’ll make sure you never win another election in your life. | 我会确保你这辈子再赢不了一场选举 |
[33:17] | – Are you threatening me? – No, I’m enlightening you. | -你在威胁我吗 -不 我只是把话说开 |
[34:00] | 安东尼·莫雷蒂 纪念基金 | |
[34:30] | Governor Conway. Hello, sir. | 康威州长 你好 先生 |
[34:31] | How you doin’? Take a peek, | 情况如何 我来看看 |
[34:34] | – if you don’t mind, Captain? – Governor. | -你不介意吧 机长 -州长 |
[34:37] | I used to fly, too, you know. | 我过去也开过飞机 |
[34:39] | What kinda max thrust you get on these engines? | 引擎的最大推力是多少 |
[34:42] | – About 6,400 pounds. – 6,400 pounds. | -约六千四百磅 -六千四百磅 |
[34:45] | I used to fly something a lot bigger, a lot more power, | 我过去开的飞机更大 推力更强 |
[34:47] | but it was so weighed down with all the weaponry, | 但飞机上的武器很重 |
[34:50] | it was like flying a tank. | 像在驾驶坦克 |
[34:56] | Why don’t you let me in for a second, | 不如你让我开会儿 |
[34:57] | just flip me the controls? | 让我控制操纵杆 |
[34:59] | I’m sorry, sir. I can’t. | 抱歉 先生 不行 |
[35:00] | Come on, I… | 别这样 我… |
[35:01] | I just want to feel the weight on the stick for a second. | 我只是想感受一下操纵杆的力道 |
[35:04] | I wish I could, but, uh, you’re not on the flight plan. | 我也想 但你不在飞行计划中 |
[35:06] | You know I’ve been in situations, | 你知道我经验丰富吧 |
[35:08] | where, like, I’ve been shot at. | 我遭遇过攻击 |
[35:09] | You realize that, right? | 你明白吧 |
[35:11] | You don’t think I can handle a twin engine at 35,000 feet, | 你觉得我驾驭不了十千米高空中的双引擎 |
[35:15] | straight and level over some farm country? | 飞机还是平稳地飞越农田 |
[35:16] | I mean, come on, sir. | 拜托 先生 |
[35:18] | Sir. | 先生 |
[35:19] | You should probably go back to the main cabin. | 您还是回主舱吧 |
[35:26] | You know I’m gonna be the president, right? | 你知道我会成为总统吧 |
[35:28] | – I hope so, sir. – You hope so? | -希望如此 先生 -你希望如此 |
[35:31] | I just mean I’m pulling for you, sir. | 我只是说我支持你 先生 |
[35:33] | I’m gonna be the president, | 我一定会成为总统 |
[35:34] | and you’re going to flip me those motherfucking controls. | 你也一定要把那该死的操纵杆给我 |
[35:38] | Will, come on. | 威尔 过来 |
[35:41] | – What? What do you want? – I just | -干吗 你想怎样 -我只是 |
[35:43] | I need to talk to you for a minute, please. | 得跟你谈一会儿 行吗 |
[35:52] | I was just talking to the pilots. | 我只是在跟飞行员聊天 |
[35:54] | Okay, I need you to calm down, okay? | 行 你得冷静下来 行吗 |
[35:58] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[36:01] | Will, why don’t you sit down? | 威尔 不如你坐下 |
[36:02] | Why don’t you shut the fuck up? | 不如你他妈闭嘴 |
[36:05] | I’ll fire you. | 我要炒了你 |
[36:06] | I’ll leave you on the goddamn tarmac. | 把你留在跑道上 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:14] | What the fuck are you gonna do? | 你他妈想怎样 |
[36:20] | Sit down and try and act like an adult… | 坐下来 别耍孩子气 |
[36:24] | or at least like the next President of the United States. | 至少要有点下任美国总统的样子 |
[36:31] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[36:51] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[36:53] | Maybe Indonesian secret police? | 或许是印尼的秘密警察 |
[36:57] | What if we don’t pay? | 不付钱会怎样 |
[37:00] | Are there other buyers? | 还有其他买家吗 |
[37:02] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[37:09] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[37:11] | – How? – Don’t ask how. | -怎么做 -别问我 |
[37:13] | I’ll get Macallan back. | 我会找回麦卡伦 |
[37:15] | Obviously, this stays between us. | 显然这事得保密 |
[37:21] | Say, “Thank you, Doug.” | 说”谢谢 道格” |
[37:24] | Thank you, Doug. | 谢谢 道格 |
[37:32] | We met on a bus. | 我们在公交车上认识的 |
[37:33] | She was listening to music. | 她当时在听歌 |
[37:35] | And I asked her to go to this church I used to go to. | 我问她要不要去我以前常去的一间教堂 |
[37:37] | – Where was that? – Maryland. | -那是在哪 -马里兰 |
[37:39] | The Winter’s Run Fellowship. | 冬离团契 |
[37:41] | About an hour north of Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩往北一小时路程 |
[37:44] | So, then what? | 然后呢 |
[37:46] | I don’t know. We just… | 我们就是… |
[37:48] | became friends. And then it became more than that. | 成了朋友 然后就超越了朋友 |
[37:52] | Started spending every night together. | 开始每晚在一起 |
[37:55] | At some point, she told me about this guy | 后来 她告诉我有个男人 |
[37:56] | who used to come around to check on her. | 常常过去查看她的情况 |
[37:58] | – What’d he look like? – I never saw him. | -那男人长什么样 -我没见过他 |
[38:01] | Just sometimes she said he was coming, | 只是有时 她说他要来 |
[38:03] | so she couldn’t hang out. | 就没法跟我在一起 |
[38:04] | She wouldn’t really tell me anything about him. | 她并不怎么跟我讲他的事 |
[38:09] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:10] | Yeah, do you mind? | 没事 失陪一下 |
[38:11] | I just need to see my friend up there. | 我朋友在那边 我得去见他 |
[38:25] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[38:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:30] | You think there’s oil there. | 你认为那儿有石油 |
[38:32] | You’re positioning to stake a claim. | 你想争取开采权 |
[38:34] | There are no Russian troops in Antarctica. | 南极洲并没有俄国军队 |
[38:38] | We’re willing to recommend changes | 我们愿对《南极条约》缔约国 |
[38:40] | to the Antarctic Treaty parties. | 提出修改建议 |
[38:43] | What happens to you when the Underwoods are ejected from office? | 安德伍德夫妇被赶出白宫后 你会怎么样 |
[38:48] | You teach international relations at a university? | 到大学去教国际关系 |
[38:51] | Or work for a think tank? | 还是加入智囊团 |
[38:53] | I haven’t thought that far ahead. | 我还没想那么远 |
[38:55] | I think you have. | 你应该有吧 |
[38:56] | How long do you expect the world to believe | 你不觉得全世界迟早会发现 |
[38:57] | those aren’t your soldiers? | 那是你的军队吗 |
[38:59] | Do you like working for the Underwoods? | 你喜欢替安德伍德夫妇工作吗 |
[39:05] | How loyal are you? | 你有多忠诚 |
[39:08] | When the time comes, will you stand with them… | 关键时刻 你会支持他们 |
[39:13] | or not? | 还是抛弃他们 |
[39:17] | I leave tomorrow. | 我明天离开 |
[39:19] | News of the sanctions will hit Monday. | 关于制裁的新闻会在周一爆出 |
[39:24] | Let’s meet before you go. | 你走之前我们见个面 |
[39:29] | You’re a career diplomat, a professional. | 你是外交专家 专业人士 |
[39:33] | Maybe that’s why I trust you. | 或许因此我信任你 |
[39:36] | Then you take care of them, | 你会照顾他们 |
[39:38] | so they feel good and they take care of you. | 他们感觉好了 就会照顾你 |
[39:41] | So you feel good because… | 那你就会感觉好… |
[39:43] | I mean, Rachel was really beautiful. | 瑞秋美丽动人 |
[39:45] | You could tell that from across the street. | 你站在街对面就能看得出来 |
[39:48] | I never saw her from across the street, though. | 但我从来没有隔着街看过她 |
[39:51] | Isn’t that a funny thing to think about? | 仔细想想是不是很奇妙 |
[39:54] | A lot of people, I think, | 我觉得 有时候 |
[39:55] | they spot the one they love from across the street sometimes. | 很多人隔着街就能认出他们的心上人 |
[39:59] | It’s like they’re running an errand, | 比如说他们出门办事 |
[40:00] | and they happen to spot the one they love | 碰巧看见他们的心上人 |
[40:03] | across the street running a different errand. | 在街对面 办着别的事 |
[40:06] | There’s this sudden thrill, like… | 心里一阵激动 |
[40:09] | while the person you love | 因为你的爱人 |
[40:12] | is inhabiting the same world as you. | 和你居住在同一个世界 |
[40:15] | And they’re just walking around, | 而他们只是很随意地 |
[40:17] | buying, I don’t know… Vitaminwater, | 出门买个维生素水之类的 |
[40:21] | and maybe they know that you love them while they’re doing it, | 或许他们这么做时 知道你爱着他们 |
[40:23] | and maybe it means they’re nice to a cashier. | 或许他们因此会对店员友善 |
[40:29] | I never got to see her from across the street, though. | 但是我从来没有隔着街看过她 |
[40:31] | It just never happened. | 从来没有 |
[40:34] | I don’t want you to burn yourself. | 别烫伤自己了 |
[40:38] | No burning, no. | 不会烫伤的 |
[40:42] | Rachel liked to smoke. | 瑞秋爱抽烟 |
[40:44] | She said she was gonna stop, | 她说打算戒掉 |
[40:45] | but she would have a rule that she’d only smoke | 但她定了个规则 只有我们一起听 |
[40:47] | when we listened to this one band we both loved. | 我们共同喜爱的乐队时 她才能抽烟 |
[40:51] | Because of the ceremony. | 因为那是仪式 |
[40:57] | “It should be a ceremony,” it’s what she said. | “这该成为一个仪式” 她这么说的 |
[41:12] | Well, even if it’s gum, | 即使是口香糖 |
[41:13] | I still prefer to step outside to chew it. | 我还是想到外面嚼 |
[41:17] | Like lighting a delicious cigarette. | 像是在点燃一根美味的香烟 |
[41:21] | The things we miss, the rituals… | 我们所怀念的 那种仪式感 |
[41:26] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[41:28] | – She doesn’t like me. – She will. | -她不喜欢我 -她以后会的 |
[41:33] | Thanks for coming out here and meeting with him. | 感谢你过来和他见面 |
[41:35] | You know you can’t legally remove Claire Underwood, | 你知道法律上 你无法赶走克莱尔·安德伍德 |
[41:37] | even if you win in the House? | 即便你在众议院获胜 |
[41:38] | I’m working on that. | 我正在想办法 |
[41:39] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[41:43] | He needs you. I need you. | 他需要你 我需要你 |
[41:45] | So does the country. | 国家也需要你 |
[41:47] | I’m not a politician. | 我不是政客 |
[41:49] | I can give orders, I can follow orders | 我能下达命令 也能遵从命令 |
[41:51] | and I know when the hell to shut up. | 我知道何时该闭嘴 |
[41:53] | And you’re a steady hand, which, again, the country needs. | 你是个稳重的人 国家需要这种人 |
[41:56] | – I’m not gonna be Conway’s patsy. – No, you’re not. | -我可不当康威的替死鬼 -你不会的 |
[42:00] | He’s a difficult man to be around. | 他是个难相处的人 |
[42:03] | It’s over. It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[42:04] | The process chose Claire Underwood. | 宪法程序选择了克莱尔·安德伍德 |
[42:06] | We’ll get there. | 我们会有办法的 |
[42:10] | You’ll be called vice president, | 你会被称为副总统 |
[42:12] | but you will be, de facto, something more. | 但实际上 你将做到更多 |
[42:25] | What were you doing there? | 你去那儿做什么 |
[42:27] | I asked Seth Grayson about Lisa Williams. | 我去问赛斯·格雷森关于丽萨·威廉姆斯的事 |
[42:31] | Why the hell did you think that was an appropriate thing to do? | 你为什么会认为可以这么做 |
[42:34] | Didn’t I tell you to drop this lead? | 我不是叫你别管这条线索了吗 |
[42:36] | Is it still a lead? Because nobody’s on it. | 这还算线索吗 因为没人在查 |
[42:38] | Nobody’s on it because she’s a junkie, | 没人在查是因为她是瘾君子 |
[42:40] | and everything she said to me | 而她告诉我的一切 |
[42:41] | is in the Lucas Goodwin manifesto, | 卢卡斯·古德温的宣言里都有 |
[42:43] | which has been picked apart by every message board | 而宣言的每一字每一句 都被网上各大论坛 |
[42:45] | and conspiracy theorist on the Internet. | 和阴谋论者掰烂嚼碎了 |
[42:48] | At first, Grayson said her name didn’t ring a bell, | 一开始 格雷森说对她的名字没印象 |
[42:51] | but then he called me out of the blue | 然后他突然联系我 |
[42:52] | and asked me if we were still looking into it. | 问我是不是还在查这个事 |
[42:54] | So I followed up. | 所以我就查了 |
[43:01] | You looked through my notes. | 你偷看了我的笔记 |
[43:09] | You’re out. | 滚 |
[43:12] | – What? – You’re fired, Jeffries. | -什么 -你被开除了 杰弗瑞斯 |
[43:15] | It’s a story. I was following it. | 这是个故事 我在跟进这个故事 |
[43:17] | I don’t want you on my team. | 我不希望你跟着我干了 |
[43:18] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[43:39] | We know we can win both states. | 我们知道我们能赢下这两个州 |
[43:41] | Why would we not take this deal? | 为什么不接受这个交易 |
[43:43] | No. The Underwoods want a revote | 不 安德伍德夫妇想重新投票 |
[43:44] | because they know they can’t win in the House. We can. | 是因为他们知道拿不下众议院 而我们能 |
[43:47] | We need to make a deal that forces Claire Underwood to resign. | 我们要做个交易 逼克莱尔·安德伍德辞职 |
[43:50] | – And why does that matter? – If I may? | -她有那么重要吗 -我能说两句吗 |
[43:52] | – Madam Speaker. – Speaking from the Hill, | -议长女士 -就国会而言 |
[43:54] | as vice president, | 作为副总统 |
[43:55] | she’ll have a public pulpit to discredit your every move. | 她可以利用这个平台公开抹黑你的所有动作 |
[43:58] | I’m going to exile Claire Underwood to the Naval Observatory | 我会把克莱尔·安德伍德流放到海军天文台 |
[44:01] | and stack her schedule with state funerals in Southeast Asia. | 让她整天在东南亚出席国葬仪式 |
[44:05] | She’ll never see the inside of the West Wing, | 她别想参与白宫的决策 |
[44:07] | let alone the Oval. | 更别提干涉总统了 |
[44:08] | You need Brockhart by your side, supporting you. | 你需要布洛哈特在你身边支持你 |
[44:12] | I don’t want to hear about Brockhart. | 我不想再听布洛哈特的事了 |
[44:14] | What matters is that Will becomes president. | 重要的是让威尔当上总统 |
[44:16] | Underwood in office can cause an enormous amount damage. | 安德伍德在你的政府里会造成巨大破坏的 |
[44:18] | Whereas, if they lose, they’re losers. | 反过来如果他们输了 他们就全完了 |
[44:20] | I want this election to be between me | 我希望这场选举是在我 |
[44:24] | and Francis Underwood. | 和弗兰西斯·安德伍德之间 |
[44:25] | Well, it isn’t up to you. | 这你说了不算 |
[44:26] | Speaker McCarthy isn’t letting this particular bill to the floor, | 麦卡锡议长不会让这个议案进入投票的 |
[44:29] | unless we have an amendment attached | 除非我们附加一项修正案 |
[44:31] | that removes Claire Underwood. | 将克莱尔·安德伍德赶走 |
[44:34] | Will… | 威尔 |
[44:36] | Now, if you expect a willing partner in the White House, | 如果你希望白宫里有位愿意合作的总统 |
[44:39] | you’d better let that bill get to the floor as is. | 那你最好让议案原样进入表决 |
[44:46] | If you get to the Oval, Will, | 如果你坐进总统办公室 威尔 |
[44:48] | you’re gonna need the Speaker more than she needs you. | 那时是你更需要议长 而不是反过来 |
[44:50] | So, I’m gonna call her back, | 我这就给她打回去 |
[44:52] | and you are going to apologize. | 然后你要道歉 |
[45:00] | Will. | 威尔 |
[45:04] | Will, get back here! | 威尔 回来 |
[45:08] | Will! | 威尔 |
[45:13] | Enough. | 别逼他了 |
[45:19] | Shut the door. | 关门 |
[45:31] | You look like death. | 你看着像死人 |
[45:34] | I can’t get in touch with the kidnappers. | 我联系不上绑匪了 |
[45:38] | It’s been radio silence for almost 24 hours. | 快一天了 什么消息都没有 |
[45:45] | There’s rumors they don’t even have him anymore. | 有传言说他已经不在绑匪手上了 |
[45:55] | I can’t keep this from the president any longer. | 这事我不能再瞒着总统了 |
[46:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:04] | And then I’ll tell him what a big help you’ve been. | 那我会告诉他你帮了好大的忙 |
[46:12] | Sanctions hit in a couple of hours. | 再过几小时制裁就要生效了 |
[46:15] | Deal with Secretary Durant | 你要么和杜兰特国务卿谈 |
[46:17] | or with some very unhappy billionaires. | 要么对付几个愤怒的亿万富翁去吧 |
[46:20] | You will allow me to exploit whatever oil I find in Antarctica. | 你要让我在南极洲任意开采石油 |
[46:24] | And I’ll tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[46:26] | I have something. | 我手上有料 |
[46:28] | Or rather, someone you need. | 或者说有你们想要的人 |
[46:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[46:32] | Someone in your administration | 你们政府里有人 |
[46:34] | was willing to pay a great deal of money for his safe return. | 愿花大钱换他平安回国 |
[46:40] | Your Aidan Macallan. | 你的艾丹·麦卡伦 |
[46:42] | He’s here. In the Kremlin. | 他在这里 就在克里姆林宫里 |
[46:44] | Who do you think orchestrated that leak? | 不然你以为是谁泄的密 |
[46:47] | Seems to know quite a lot. | 看来他知道的不少啊 |
[46:50] | Excuse me one moment. The Secretary of State is here. | 失陪一下 你们国务卿来了 |
[46:53] | – Madam Secretary. – Gentlemen. | -国务卿女士 -先生们 |
[46:56] | You must know Aidan? | 想必你认识艾丹吧 |
[46:57] | I don’t believe I do. | 我想我不认识他 |
[47:03] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[47:06] | – You’re American? – I am. | -你是美国人 -是 |
[47:09] | Before we begin, I’d just like you to know that | 开始会谈之前 我想让你知道 |
[47:12] | the president and the former president are on the line. | 你们的总统和前总统都在线上 |
[47:17] | Cathy… | 凯茜 |
[47:18] | You can pick up the phone, if you like. | 你愿意的话可以接听 |
[47:25] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[47:27] | It’s best you come back to Washington. | 你最好先回华盛顿 |
[47:40] | Find anything yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
[47:43] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[47:45] | Thank you again, Mr. Barnes, | 再次感谢 巴恩斯先生 |
[47:46] | for letting me take a look. | 谢谢你让我看 |
[47:49] | I won’t be long. | 我不会看太久 |
[47:51] | This is everything? | 这就是全部吗 |
[47:52] | This is everything they sent from Zoe’s apartment. | 这是他们从佐伊的公寓寄来的一切 |
[47:57] | I just, you know… | 我就是 |
[48:01] | I just can’t seem to throw anything out. | 我不忍扔掉任何东西 |
[48:07] | I mean, it’s just papers, but… | 只是些文件 但是 |
[48:14] | Anyway, I’ll leave you to it. | 不管怎样 你自便 |
[48:17] | – Okay. Thank you. – Yeah. | -好 谢谢 -没事 |
[49:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:23] | The Black Caucus? Really? | 黑人党团 不是吧 |
[49:26] | I like Mark, because I always know where he stands. | 我喜欢马克 因为我总是知道他的立场 |
[49:28] | It’s usually on someone’s neck. | 通常是对人步步紧逼 |
[49:30] | What did you buy yourselves, another day? | 你给自己争取到了什么 一天时间吗 |
[49:32] | Enough time to talk to David Rasmussen, | 足够跟大卫·拉斯姆森谈了 |
[49:34] | who you clearly spoke to before. | 显然你早就跟他谈过 |
[49:35] | And to meet with Jordan Sadowsky | 然后又见了乔丹·萨多斯基 |
[49:37] | and the rest of the Republican leadership. | 和剩下的共和党领导人 |
[49:39] | And what happens Tuesday? Or Wednesday? | 那星期二呢 星期三呢 |
[49:41] | Look, I… I can have David and the House | 我能让大卫和众议院 |
[49:44] | vote on this every single session. | 每次会议都对此进行投票 |
[49:45] | Our backgrounds are different, | 我们背景不同 |
[49:47] | but we’re both hardscrabble boys at heart. | 但内心里我们都是穷小子 |
[49:49] | We need the last com.funword.word, last blow, | 我们需要最后一个字 最后一击 |
[49:51] | last move. | 最后一举 |
[49:52] | We can push the bill through the House | 我们能让众议院通过议案 |
[49:54] | for a new election for president in Tennessee and Ohio. | 在田纳西州和俄亥俄州重新选举总统 |
[49:57] | Speaker McCarthy won’t let that happen. | 麦卡锡议长不会允许那种事发生 |
[49:59] | But I could… convince her | 但我能说服她 |
[50:03] | if you were to step down, | 如果你辞职 |
[50:04] | and our full tickets president and vice president | 我们在田纳西州和俄亥俄州 |
[50:06] | run against each other in Tennessee and Ohio. | 同时进行总统和副总统的选举 |
[50:09] | Well, to hell with that. Well, to hell with that. | 那可不行 那可不行 |
[50:13] | We’ll make the deal. I think this is the right thing to do. | 我们接受交易 我想这是正确的做法 |
[50:17] | Tomorrow, I’ll announce my intention | 明天我会宣布 |
[50:18] | to step down after the revote. | 在重新投票后我就辞职 |
[50:20] | I’ll let the Speaker know to put the bill on the floor. | 我会通知议长让议案进入投票表决 |
[50:22] | We have one more outstanding piece of business, | 我们还有一件非常重要的事 |
[50:25] | the Supreme Court nominee. | 最高法院提名人 |
[50:27] | We’ll need to appoint someone to break the four-four deadlock. | 我们需要任命个人来打破四四僵局 |
[50:30] | Approve Congress’ new election date. | 批准国会的新选举日 |
[50:32] | We, uh, have several people in mind. | 我们有几个人选 |
[50:34] | I want you to appoint Elizabeth Benson. | 我希望你们任命伊丽莎白·本森 |
[50:38] | Well, she’s liberal enough for you to swallow, | 她足够开放 你可以接受 |
[50:41] | and conservative enough when it counts. | 必要的时候又足够保守 |
[50:42] | Yes, but we don’t have time for Senate hearings. | 但我们没时间开参议院听证会 |
[50:44] | I can make a recess happen. | 我可以让参议院休会 |
[50:58] | I’ll see you on the campaign trail. | 竞选活动上见 |
[51:10] | Where does that leave me, huh, Alex? | 那置我于何地 艾力克斯 |
[51:13] | I went out on a limb here. | 我冒了巨大风险 |
[51:15] | If we don’t have a vote in the House, then what? | 如果我们没拿下众议院 那怎么办 |
[51:18] | Mark Usher is your friend, not mine. | 马克·厄舍是你的朋友 不是我的 |
[51:20] | Mark Usher’s no one’s friend. | 马克·厄舍不是任何人的朋友 |
[51:22] | Francis Underwood hasn’t won a thing, okay? | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德什么也没赢 好吗 |
[51:25] | And there’s a good… More than a good chance that Will Conway | 威尔·康威有可能 很大的可能 |
[51:27] | will be the next President of the United States. | 会成为下一任美国总统 |
[52:03] | Could you give me a moment? It’s been a difficult few days. | 能让我单独待会儿吗 这几天太艰难了 |
[52:12] | Better? | 好点吗 |
[52:13] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[52:16] | We couldn’t let the House vote proceed on Monday. | 我们不能按原计划让众议院周一投票 |
[52:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[52:21] | Because you would’ve lost. | 因为你会输的 |
[52:24] | Even if Conway took the presidency, | 即使康威当了总统 |
[52:27] | we would’ve had a foothold with you. | 有你 我们还是会有立足之地 |
[52:28] | We could’ve sabotaged, just like we did with the Walkers. | 我们可以破坏他们 就像对沃克夫妇那样 |
[52:31] | The Conways are not the Walkers. | 康威夫妇不是沃克夫妇 |
[52:33] | It wasn’t your decision to make. | 那不是你能决定的 |
[52:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[52:38] | You said it yourself. You’re only acting. | 你自己说的 你只是代总统 |
[52:49] | I agreed with Usher | 我赞同厄舍 |
[52:51] | because he will sacrifice everything | 是因为他会不惜一切 |
[52:53] | to get Brockhart into office, | 让布洛哈特上位 |
[52:55] | which makes Conway weak, ready to lose. | 而这就让康威变弱 容易失败 |
[52:58] | I thought you saw what I saw. | 我以为你和我看法相同 |
[53:01] | I did. I do. | 确实 |
[53:04] | We’re perfectly in sync, Claire. | 我们完全同步 克莱尔 |
[53:28] | 最高法院基本任命流程是 当法院出现空缺 总统提名一个人选 然后参议院举行公开听证会 一般持续三到五天 然后参议院进行投票 如果被提名者获得多数票 就可以宣誓就职 历史上也出现过休会任命大法官 但休会任命的局限是 在参议院复会后 还是要进行任命投票 在最高法院大法官的任命投票上 民主党在控制参议院时 取消了原有的阻挠议事 允许51票简单多数即可过关 这种规则的更改 却让共和党占了便宜 在不久前特朗普提名大法官后 因为目前共和党控制了参议院 虽然民主党非常反对 但共和党仍靠简单多数投票让大法官上任了 | |
[54:28] | 在美国早期 现代政党系统还没有成型的时候 出现过正副总统分属不同党派的情况 亚当斯做总统时 副总统杰斐逊跟他不是一个党派 创立了共和党的林肯 出于选举策略的考虑 选了民主党杰克逊做副总统 根据法律 这种情况是可能出现的 因为一旦选举结果有争议 需要国会来投票选举总统时 总统是由众议院选举产生 而副总统是由参议院选举产生 这就可能出现正副总统不同党 但历史上没有发生过 |