时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I, Claire Hale Underwood, | 本人 克莱尔·黑尔·安德伍德 |
[00:06] | do solemnly swear. | 在此庄严宣誓 |
[00:08] | Governor, we just got com.funword.word | 州长 我们刚刚听说 |
[00:09] | that Vice President Claire Underwood | 副总统克莱尔·安德伍德 |
[00:10] | was sworn in as acting president. | 已宣誓就任代总统 |
[00:12] | Were you aware? | 您知道吗 |
[00:12] | Uh, no further questions, everybody. | 大家就问到这里吧 |
[00:14] | The governor’s here to talk to members of Congress. | 州长还要和国会议员们会面 |
[00:16] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 非常感谢各位 谢谢 |
[00:18] | The McMurdo Research Facility in Antarctica. | 南极洲麦克默多研究站 |
[00:21] | Petrov thinks the US government has their eye off the ball. | 佩特罗夫认为美国政府现在无暇他顾 |
[00:24] | Well, it doesn’t. | 他想错了 |
[00:26] | You have no idea, do you? | 你根本不明白 是吧 |
[00:29] | No one hears you walking the halls of this building… | 你在这里没有分量了 |
[00:33] | not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[00:35] | What are our chances? | 我们获胜的可能性有多大 |
[00:37] | The revote in Tennessee and Ohio is his best shot. | 田纳西和俄亥俄的重投是他的最佳机会 |
[00:41] | Every misstep is highlighted and heightened. | 每次失足都被强调 放大 |
[00:44] | They wanna know what happened with their election. | 他们想知道选举到底怎么回事 |
[00:46] | Lisa Williams. | 丽萨·威廉姆斯 |
[00:47] | – She and Rachel Posner – Stop. | -她和瑞秋·波斯纳 -打住 |
[00:50] | No more conspiracy theories about dead girls. | 别再扯这些关于死去姑娘的阴谋论了 |
[00:52] | I have something. | 我手上有料 |
[00:54] | Or rather, someone you need. | 或者说有你们想要的人 |
[00:57] | Your Aidan Macallan. | 你的艾丹·麦卡伦 |
[00:59] | He’s here. In the Kremlin. | 他在这里 就在克里姆林宫里 |
[01:06] | If we give him what he wants… | 如果我们遂了他的愿 |
[01:08] | If we give Usher what he says, his justice, that is it. | 如果我们按厄舍的意思任命法官 那就完了 |
[01:12] | It’s over. He owns us. | 彻底完了 我们就被他拿住了 |
[01:14] | – Don’t exaggerate. – I wish I were. | -别小题大做 -是倒好了 |
[01:17] | You’ve made a thousand deals. | 这样的交易你做过上千次了 |
[01:19] | Yeah, well, this one is different. | 这次不一样 |
[01:20] | – Why? – Because I can feel it right here. | -怎么不一样 -因为我能感觉到 |
[01:23] | – Do you hear yourself? – Yeah, loud and clear. | -你听见自己在说什么了吗 -清清楚楚 |
[01:25] | I’m a little confused that you don’t seem to hear me at all. | 我倒有点奇怪你似乎一个字都没听见 |
[01:30] | Once we’re solidly back in power, | 只要我们真正夺回权力 |
[01:32] | – we will regain our position… – That is naive. | -我们就能恢复职位… -幼稚 |
[01:34] | Naive is new for you. | 你从来没这么幼稚过 |
[01:36] | Realistic. Not naive. | 我这是现实 不是幼稚 |
[01:37] | Everything we’ve worked for, we can kiss it goodbye. | 我们奋斗的一切成果 都会烟消云散 |
[01:40] | We agreed to Usher’s pick. It’s non-negotiable. | 我们同意让厄舍来挑人 没得商量 |
[01:42] | That’s exactly right. It’s his pick. It’s his justice. | 说得太对了 他挑人 他的法官 |
[01:46] | He’s trying to control our house. The White House. | 他想控制我们的政府 我们的白宫 |
[01:49] | I gave him my com.funword.word, Francis. | 我向他保证过了 弗兰西斯 |
[01:53] | Your com.funword.word? | 你保证 |
[01:55] | Your com.funword.word? This conversation is pointless. | 你保证 这场谈话真是毫无意义 |
[01:59] | Grow up! | 成熟点吧 |
[02:01] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[02:03] | I think I am a temporary president | 我以为我是临时代总统 |
[02:05] | trying to get you back in office. | 想帮你夺回宝座 |
[02:06] | And if you don’t think that we’re at a critical juncture in the road, | 如果你不认为眼下是我们至关重要的关口 |
[02:09] | you are pathetically mistaken. | 那你真是错得可悲 |
[02:12] | Wake up, Claire! Wake up! | 醒醒吧 克莱尔 醒醒吧 |
[04:11] | Recorded this morning EET | 这是欧洲东部时间今早 |
[04:12] | in the Yarmouk neighborhood of Damascus. | 在大马士革亚默克区拍到的 |
[04:19] | Seems he developed a taste for chocolate while at Cambridge. | 看来他在剑桥期间喜欢上吃巧克力了 |
[04:24] | Smiling for the camera is Ahmed Al Ahmadi, | 画面上这位是艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪 |
[04:27] | Yusuf’s brother. | 尤瑟夫的兄弟 |
[04:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:31] | I had a long conversation with Yusuf Al Ahmadi. | 我和尤瑟夫·艾哈迈迪谈了很久 |
[04:34] | They look nothing alike. | 他们俩完全不像 |
[04:36] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[04:39] | Is Ahmed still in our sights? | 艾哈迈德还在我们监控中吗 |
[04:41] | – He is. – This is a rare opportunity. | -是的 -这个机会非常难得 |
[04:44] | We should seize the moment and make a targeted strike. | 我们应该趁机发动定点袭击 |
[04:48] | Is there some issue, General? | 有什么问题吗 将军 |
[04:54] | Ahmed Al Ahmadi didn’t travel all the way | 艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪不可能大老远地 |
[04:56] | from his compound to Damascus to buy a candy bar. | 从他的据点跑到大马士革就为了买糖吃 |
[04:58] | He’s meeting with someone. Let’s find out who. | 他肯定要见什么人 我们应该查清是谁 |
[05:01] | Unless we’re detected, and he disappears for good. | 可这样他可能会被我们惊动 就此消失 |
[05:04] | But if we wait, | 可我们只要等一等 |
[05:05] | there’s a huge potential to learn more about ICO. | 就非常有可能了解更多哈里发国的情报 |
[05:08] | Its members, contacts, habits, tactics. | 它的成员 联系人 行动规律和战术 |
[05:11] | You know, you’re sounding uncharacteristically dovish | 你今天早上真是一反常态地 |
[05:14] | this morning, General. | 保守啊 将军 |
[05:18] | I agree with General Braegher. | 我同意布雷格将军的看法 |
[05:20] | While a successful air strike against Ahmadi | 虽然对艾哈迈迪发动精确空袭 |
[05:23] | – would play well… – This isn’t about the election, Cathy. | -会非常有利于 -这跟选举无关 凯茜 |
[05:26] | No, of course not. I mean, if we do this correctly, | 当然没关系 我是说 只要我们手段得当 |
[05:29] | we can begin the process of dismantling ICO’s network. | 我们就可以逐步瓦解哈里发国的网络 |
[05:32] | Take him out. | 干掉他 |
[05:35] | If the president agrees, | 如果总统同意的话 |
[05:37] | I think it’s the best thing for the country. | 我认为这对国家最有利 |
[05:40] | Well, I think it would send a very clear message to ICO. | 我觉得这会给哈里发国发出非常明确的信号 |
[05:42] | In the short term, yes, but… | 短期来看没错 但是 |
[05:44] | No other term is relevant. | 短期没错就够了 |
[05:50] | I think we have been operating | 我觉得我们已经在 |
[05:51] | under the shadow of terror for too long. | 恐怖主义的阴影下忍受太久了 |
[05:54] | For the sake of the American people, we need to act now. | 为了美国人民 我们必须采取坚决行动 |
[05:57] | What’s the timetable, General? | 预计需要多长时间 将军 |
[05:59] | For an actionable location, most likely a number of hours. | 只要目标位置准确 几个小时就行 |
[06:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | You’re wasting our time. | 你这是在浪费我们的时间 |
[06:08] | We’re being selective about where and how he appears. | 我们要讲究他在哪以何种面貌出现 |
[06:10] | Soon he won’t be at any events at all. | 很快他就什么活动都不能参加了 |
[06:11] | Hannal, we’re just trying to land him and you in the White House. | 汉娜 我们只是想尽力把他和你送入白宫 |
[06:14] | And it’s not Brockhart-Conway, Mark. It’s the opposite. | 不是布洛哈特-康威 马克 是康威在前 |
[06:19] | He won’t put up with this much longer. | 他肯定忍不了多久 |
[06:21] | I know, I’m sure it’s hard on him. | 我知道他一定很难受 |
[06:22] | I have to take this. I’m sorry. | 我得接这个电话 抱歉 |
[06:23] | What happens after he gets there? | 他到那儿之后会怎么样 |
[06:25] | – To Will? What happens? – We’ll be there for him. | -威尔会怎么样 -我们会支持他 |
[06:29] | – You and General Brockhart? – Yes. | -你和布洛哈特将军 -对 |
[06:32] | What will Will’s role be? | 威尔是什么角色 |
[06:36] | I will continue to support your husband. | 我会继续支持你丈夫 |
[06:38] | Give me a real answer. You owe me that. | 给我一个真正的答案 你欠我的 |
[06:42] | His role will be President of the United States. | 他的角色将是美国总统 |
[06:54] | The mic was still hot and Brockhart just kept talking. | 麦克风还开着 布洛哈特脱口而出 |
[06:56] | – That’s what she said. – Insubordination? | -她是这么说的 -抗命吗 |
[07:00] | – That’s the com.funword.word she used? – It’s what it sounded like to her. | -她用的是这个词吗 -她听着是这意思 |
[07:03] | He was talking about soldiers and he said, quote, | 他在谈士兵 他说 |
[07:06] | “I’ll be the first to tell them not to listen.” | “我第一个站出来让军人抗命” |
[07:08] | – Can she get her hands on the actual clip? – For a price. | -她能不能弄到真正的录音 -是有代价的 |
[07:11] | – I thought she was a friend. – Yeah, a smart friend. | -我还以为她是朋友 -对 聪明的朋友 |
[07:14] | It’s a nice 30-second spot, post-debate. | 这是一条很不错的辩论后30秒广告 |
[07:16] | If there is a debate. | 如果有辩论的话 |
[07:19] | Hits them at their strength. | 攻击他们的长处 |
[07:21] | Takes the military credibility away. | 动摇他们的军事公信力 |
[07:24] | This is the kind of thing that can turn an election. | 这种东西能反转大选结果 |
[07:29] | Whatever this costs… it’s worth it. | 不管要付出什么代价 都值了 |
[07:36] | Let’s secure it and then verify it. | 我们把它搞到手 证实一下 |
[07:42] | Recess appointment of Judge Benson or no, | 不管是不是休会任命本森大法官 |
[07:45] | people need to stay focused on the revote in Tennessee and Ohio | 得让人们继续关注田纳西和俄亥俄的重新投票 |
[07:48] | and how the hell we got here. | 以及我们为何走到这一步 |
[07:50] | All right. | 好 |
[07:52] | I’ll have my assistant Angela reach out | 我让助理安吉拉联系你 |
[07:55] | to confirm what time you need me at the studio. | 看你什么时候需要我去录影棚 |
[07:58] | All right. Yep. Yeah. | 好 好的 |
[08:05] | I collected everything I could find | 我把道格·斯坦普被劫车那天 |
[08:06] | about the day Doug Stamper was carjacked. | 能查到的资料都搜集齐了 |
[08:08] | Good. | 好 |
[08:10] | All right, so… | 好了 那么 |
[08:13] | where was that? | 是在哪 |
[08:16] | Where that happened? | 在哪发生的 |
[08:19] | In Maryland. | 在马里兰 |
[08:23] | Right around, um… | 就在 |
[08:26] | Yeah, I grew up about a half an hour from there… | 我是在离那儿半小时车程的地方长大的 |
[08:29] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[08:33] | And Rachel Posner’s… | 瑞秋·波斯纳的 |
[08:38] | last known address. | 最后已知地址 |
[08:56] | I’d say they were about 15 minutes apart. | 也就15分钟路程 |
[09:05] | I’m not sure why I need to explain myself to you. | 我不知道我为什么要跟你解释 |
[09:08] | Why would you go to the NSA? | 你为什么要去国安局 |
[09:10] | I was inquiring into the well-being of an American citizen. | 我想调查一名美国公民是否安然无恙 |
[09:14] | He’s just a disgruntled hacker. | 他就是个心怀不满的黑客而已 |
[09:16] | Then why are you so interested in him? | 那你为什么对他这么感兴趣呢 |
[09:21] | How did he look? | 他看上去怎么样 |
[09:23] | I’m asking for me. | 我是为了我自己问的 |
[09:25] | I’ve known Aidan since I was 13 years old. | 我13岁就认识艾丹了 |
[09:26] | He and my mom dated for several years. | 他和我妈妈曾交往过几年 |
[09:29] | Was a long time ago, obviously. | 当然 那是很久之前了 |
[09:30] | But as far as the NSA job, he didn’t want it. | 但他并不想要国安局那份工作 |
[09:33] | I made him take it. | 是我逼他接受的 |
[09:36] | I don’t understand how they got him or why he’s there. | 我不明白他们怎么找到他的 他为什么在那儿 |
[09:41] | I need to know that he is safe. | 我需要知道他是安全的 |
[09:44] | He looked fine. | 他看上去还行 |
[09:48] | What does he know, LeAnn? | 他知道什么 莉安 |
[09:50] | Probably about the same as you and me, | 也许跟你我知道的差不多 |
[09:52] | which is why we need to keep him out of any serious trouble. | 所以我们不能让他惹上严重的麻烦 |
[10:01] | I don’t want to get involved in your personal life, LeAnn. | 我不想涉足你的私生活 莉安 |
[10:06] | – I’m here to see the president. – Of course. | -我是来见总统的 -当然 |
[10:08] | But when you think about it, Cathy, | 但你仔细想想 凯茜 |
[10:09] | we’re all sort of involved here. | 我们都脱不了干系 |
[10:12] | If he is in any kind of danger, he is not built for it. | 如果他有危险 他是无法承受的 |
[10:15] | Hi, Cathy. | 你好 凯茜 |
[10:18] | Jane. | 简 |
[10:22] | LeAnn Harvey, Jane Davis. Jane is under secretary– | 莉安·哈维 简·戴维斯 简是副部长 |
[10:25] | Deputy under secretary of commerce for international trade. | 商务部副助理部长 负责国际贸易 |
[10:29] | It’s a mouthful. | 很拗口 |
[10:29] | Yeah, it’s good to put a face to the voice. | 很高兴见到你本人 |
[10:32] | Uh, do you have any ibuprofen? | 你有布洛芬吗 |
[10:34] | – Oh, I might have some aspirin. – No. | -我好像有阿司匹林 -不行 |
[10:37] | – I’m allergic. Gives me hives. – We may have some. | -我过敏 会起疹子 -我们好像有 |
[10:42] | You’re the Harveys of the tire company, yes? | 你家就是做轮胎的哈维家族 对吧 |
[10:48] | My father and uncle sold the business 20 years ago. | 我父亲和叔叔二十年前卖了公司 |
[10:51] | And the treads haven’t been the same since. | 之后胎面就不一样了 |
[10:56] | But it’s great. You finally landed in D.C. | 但很不错 你还是来到了华府 |
[11:00] | I’ll let the president know you’re both here. | 我会告诉总统你们俩都来了 |
[11:02] | Uh, thank you for this. | 谢谢你的药 |
[11:09] | Let’s just reverse those two sentences and it’s there. | 我们对调这两句就行了 |
[11:12] | It’s to the point. | 切中要点 |
[11:14] | – Pithy. – Yes, pithy. | -凝练 -没错 凝练 |
[11:19] | Your meeting is here. | 她们来了 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:25] | And Justice Benson is en route | 本森法官正在前往 |
[11:26] | to the White House for the announcement. | 白宫参与宣布仪式 |
[11:28] | I’ll have her wait in the Yellow Oval. | 我会让她在黄色椭圆厅等 |
[11:31] | Uh, great. Can you send the others in, please? | 好 让她们进来 行吗 |
[11:33] | Of course. | 好的 |
[11:36] | Is the former president meeting us in the Rose Garden? | 前总统也会去玫瑰园吗 |
[11:38] | Francis will not be there. | 弗兰西斯不去 |
[11:42] | He’s not needed. | 他不必去 |
[11:50] | Miss Davis. | 戴维斯女士 |
[11:51] | Secretary Durant. | 杜兰特国务卿 |
[11:55] | – It’s been a long time. – Yes, where was that? | -好久不见 -是啊 上次见面是在哪 |
[11:58] | A think tank in Aspen, early 2000. | 阿斯彭一家智库 2000年初 |
[12:02] | Oh, there was a lot of thinking happening back then. | 那时还有很多”智慧的火花” |
[12:05] | I’m glad we put a stop to that. | 还好我们阻止了 |
[12:07] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:09] | So, I’ve gone over the numbers | 我看过了与北京的 |
[12:11] | of the proposed agreement of steel with Beijing | 钢铁协议的草案数据 |
[12:14] | and I have a couple of questions for you. | 我有些问题想问你 |
[12:16] | Madam President, we need to evacuate you now. | 总统女士 我们需要带你撤离 |
[12:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:19] | Please, Madam President. It’s urgent. | 请撤离 总统女士 是紧急情况 |
[12:21] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[12:24] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[12:25] | – We’re moving you to the PEOC. – Why? | -将您转移到总统紧急行动中心 -为什么 |
[12:27] | They’ll brief you down below, ma’am. | 他们会在下面告诉您 女士 |
[12:29] | Where’s Francis? | 弗兰西斯人呢 |
[12:53] | Where’s Doug Stamper? And Mr. Yates? | 道格·斯坦普呢 还有耶茨先生呢 |
[12:55] | We’re following protocol, ma’am. | 我们在照章办事 女士 |
[12:56] | National Security Advisor Cafferty is on her way. | 国家安全顾问卡弗蒂在路上了 |
[13:00] | – Ma’am? – No, we’ll wait for Francis. | -女士 -不 我们等弗兰西斯 |
[13:02] | He’ll meet you inside. | 他会在里面与您会合 |
[13:03] | We will wait for Francis. That’s an order. | 我们要等弗兰西斯 这是命令 |
[13:05] | – Madam President. – Miss Cafferty, what’s going on? | -总统女士 -卡弗蒂女士 怎么回事 |
[13:07] | Nothing’s confirmed yet, | 尚无确切消息 |
[13:09] | but a truck carrying radioactive material has gone missing. | 但一辆携带放射性物质的卡车失踪了 |
[13:15] | – Is this real? – We have to talk to Green. | -这是真的吗 -我们得和格林谈谈 |
[13:18] | Let’s head inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[13:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:03] | I see. Thank you. | 我明白了 谢谢 |
[14:08] | Homeland received com.funword.word from Cybercom | 国土安全部收到网络司令部的消息 |
[14:10] | that a truck carrying three cesium-137 irradiators | 一辆携带三台铯137辐照器的卡车 |
[14:13] | missed two checkpoints. | 未按时到达两个检查站 |
[14:15] | It was supposed to be traveling from Atlanta | 卡车本该从亚特兰大 |
[14:16] | back to the manufacturer in Baltimore. | 驶回巴尔的摩的生产厂商那里 |
[14:19] | Where do we think the truck is now? | 卡车现在在什么位置 |
[14:20] | Truck’s GPS is offline. | 卡车的卫星定位下线了 |
[14:22] | How the hell does a thing like that happen? | 怎么会出这样的破事 |
[14:23] | – We’ll have to reevaluate. – You’re damn right we will. | -我们得重新评估 -可是该重新评估了 |
[14:25] | But we need to make some decisions. | 但我们必须作出决定 |
[14:27] | We should notify Metro PD and Virginia State Police. | 我们应该通知特区警察和弗州州警 |
[14:29] | Are we gonna evacuate the public? | 要不要疏散群众 |
[14:31] | No. Before we do anything, | 不行 在采取任何行动之前 |
[14:32] | I wanna speak to the head of counterterrorism. | 我要和反恐处局长谈一谈 |
[14:34] | Get Assistant Director Green on the line. | 给我接助理局长格林 |
[14:36] | – Ma’am, Homeland is over… – The president is right. | -女士 国安部已经 -总统说得对 |
[14:40] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[14:42] | This is President Underwood. | 我是安德伍德总统 |
[14:43] | At this time, we have no idea who’s responsible. | 眼下我们还不清楚谁对这起事件负责 |
[14:46] | Director Green, perhaps it’s better | 格林局长 我最好还是 |
[14:47] | I patch you into the whole room. One second. | 把你接到免提上 请稍等 |
[14:52] | The driver’s been unreachable since his shift began. | 自从他的轮班开始 司机就失联了 |
[14:55] | There’s enough radiation on that truck | 卡车上的放射物 |
[14:57] | to impact a 30-mile radius. | 足够影响方圆50公里左右的区域 |
[14:59] | Even if it’s not weaponized, it would be in the air, | 即便不被武器化 也会扩散到大气中 |
[15:01] | in the water, children, people… | 水里 影响儿童和平民 |
[15:05] | General, I can hear the wheels grinding from here. | 将军 我在这里都能听见车轮轰轰响了 |
[15:09] | I’d rather not speculate, sir. | 最好还是不要妄加推测 先生 |
[15:13] | Oh, please do. | 请你尽情推测一下 |
[15:16] | Over the past several days, there has been increased ICO chatter, | 过去几天以来 哈里发国的情报越来越多 |
[15:19] | but that is the new normal. | 但这已经是新常态了 |
[15:23] | We’ve sent over stats and maps of potentially affected areas. | 我们把可能受影响区域的地图和数据发过去了 |
[15:39] | I don’t know what’s worse. | 我真不知道哪个更可怕 |
[15:41] | A dirty bomb about to go off or what’ll happen to the city | 是随时会炸的脏弹 还是全城人知道 |
[15:44] | when they know we’re looking for one. | 我们在找一枚脏弹后的反应 |
[15:45] | – Who do we have left upstairs? – Seth and LeAnn. | -上头有谁留守 -赛斯和莉安 |
[15:49] | You stay in touch with Green. | 你和格林保持通信 |
[15:51] | If this is a dirty bomb, | 如果真的有脏弹 |
[15:53] | then we’ve just entered a different world. | 那局面可就彻底不一样了 |
[15:56] | Yes, sir. | 好 先生 |
[15:58] | All right, we need to stay focused | 好了 我们继续集中力量 |
[15:59] | on our contingency plan for an evacuation | 制定一份紧急疏散计划 |
[16:02] | without the appearance of doing so. | 但不要让外界察觉我们的行动 |
[16:08] | We need to be ready to implement one way… | 我们需要准备实施单向… |
[16:10] | We need to get the cleanup team from the Energy… | 给我联系能源部的清理小队… |
[16:12] | …whose jurisdiction it is to get the security cams… | …有权调取安保监控录像…. |
[16:18] | Yes. Whenever it happens, | 没错 最终宣布后 |
[16:20] | 汤姆·汉默施密特 《华盛顿先驱报》 | |
[16:20] | this appointment would break the court’s deadlock. | 这次任命便能打破最高法院的僵局 |
[16:23] | And we would get this election going again. | 我们终于能继续推进这次大选了 |
[16:25] | But let’s step back a minute. | 但请大家退一步想一想 |
[16:27] | Tennessee is out of the equation. | 田纳西已经不重要了 |
[16:30] | Whoever wins that state, it’s not enough. | 无论谁赢下田州 都不够取胜 |
[16:34] | It’s come down to one state. Ohio. | 这样就取决于最后一个州 俄亥俄州 |
[16:38] | One state is about to choose | 一个州的选择 将左右 |
[16:41] | the next President of these United States. | 下一任美国总统的人选 |
[16:44] | How did we let this happen? | 我们怎么会让这种事发生 |
[16:46] | And it keeps happening. | 而且还不止一次 |
[16:49] | This is an administration that operates behind closed doors, | 这届政府一贯喜欢搞闭门政治 |
[16:52] | out of the public eye. | 逃避公共监督 |
[16:54] | Today’s sudden postponement is typical. | 今天的突然推迟也是一贯的套路 |
[16:58] | With no announcement in the Rose Garden, | 玫瑰园没发表一个字的声明 |
[17:00] | and literally zero news coming from the White House, | 整个白宫也完全没有任何消息放出 |
[17:03] | one has to wonder what is going on behind the scenes | 我们不得不去想 究竟发生了什么幕后惊变 |
[17:06] | to cause this unexpected delay. | 才导致这次意外推迟 |
[17:09] | The silence is deafening. | 白宫的沉默 振聋发聩 |
[17:12] | After such a protracted, | 在这样一场旷日持久 |
[17:14] | confusing and, frankly, chaotic election, | 令人疑惑 混乱不堪的选举之后 |
[17:17] | we deserve clarity. | 我们有权了解真相 |
[17:19] | Instead, here we are again… | 可是 又是这样 |
[17:22] | left out of the loop and on the edge of our seats. | 我们又被蒙在鼓里 神经紧张 |
[17:26] | I just hope America isn’t getting used to this. | 我希望美国人民不会习惯了这种现象 |
[17:32] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[17:34] | Doug? | 道格 |
[17:36] | Why wasn’t I read in? | 为什么没人告诉我 |
[17:38] | – To what? – Whatever’s going on. | -告诉你什么 -正在发生的事 |
[17:40] | If this is gonna play for us, the president in the bunker, | 如果总统躲入地堡会对我们有利 |
[17:43] | I need to know how to play it. | 我要知道该如何操作 |
[17:45] | There’s a truck carrying | 有一辆运送 |
[17:46] | radioactive material that’s gone missing. | 放射性物质的货车失联了 |
[17:49] | Okay. Should Seth and I prepare a statement? | 好 赛斯和我要准备一份声明吗 |
[17:52] | – Where are we saying the truck is? – We don’t know. | -我们要说货车在哪 -不清楚 |
[17:56] | – When are we gonna find it? – We don’t know. | -什么时候能找到它 -也不清楚 |
[18:00] | Wait, is something really happening? | 等下 真的有事发生吗 |
[18:03] | Probably not. | 可能没有 |
[18:10] | – Hello? – Probably not? | -喂 -可能没有 |
[18:12] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该做些什么 |
[18:14] | – Is that Doug? – Yeah. | -是道格吗 -是的 |
[18:15] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他说两句吗 |
[18:17] | – Hey, what can you tell us? – Act normal. | -你能告诉我们什么 -表现如常 |
[18:19] | Stay on point. | 继续关注情势 |
[18:20] | Comment only on the ongoing campaign. | 只回应正在进行的竞选活动 |
[18:22] | I’ve already postponed their scheduled events. | 我已经把他们的日程活动延期了 |
[18:24] | Look, are we in danger here or what? | 我们现在有危险吗 |
[18:28] | I can’t answer. | 我无法回答这个问题 |
[18:30] | Because I don’t know. | 因为我也不知道 |
[18:32] | Await further instructions from Homeland. | 静等国安部的进一步指示吧 |
[18:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | Doug, should we be here? | 道格 我们还要留在这儿吗 |
[18:41] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[18:45] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[18:56] | Nora thinks we need to notify Speaker McCarthy. | 诺拉觉得我们需要通知麦卡锡议长 |
[18:59] | I think it’s too soon for a continuity of government. | 我觉得现在谈政府继续运作为时尚早 |
[19:01] | If we’re planning an evacuation, Congress needs to be notified– | 如果我们计划撤离 需要通知国会 |
[19:03] | I said, I believe it is a bit too early. | 我说了 我觉得太早了 |
[19:06] | Madam President, Director Morrison thinks that– | 总统女士 莫里森总监认为… |
[19:08] | Wait a minute. Where is Director Morrison? Why– | 等下 莫里森总监在哪 为什么… |
[19:09] | She opted to stay at ODNI. | 她选择留在国家情报总监办公室 |
[19:11] | She’s monitoring from there. | 她在那里指挥行动 |
[19:12] | Well, at least let’s get her on the phone. | 至少给她打个电话 |
[19:14] | We should have wiped out ICO when we had the chance. | 我们早该在数月前趁有机会时铲除哈里发国 |
[19:16] | We didn’t ask for your personal opinion, General. | 我们没问你的个人意见 将军 |
[19:20] | What we need is an update on the Ahmed Al Ahmadi situation. | 我们需要了解艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪的最新情况 |
[19:23] | Yes, ma’am. I’ll check with Director Morrison now. | 是 女士 我这就去和莫里森总监确认 |
[19:33] | I have contacts, you know. | 我有一些关系 |
[19:36] | Private contractors in the region that might be of help. | 本地的私人承包商 也许能帮上忙 |
[19:39] | Are you suggesting that your contacts | 你是暗示说你的联系人 |
[19:41] | know more than the Bureau, the NSA– | 比联调局和国安局知道得还多吗 |
[19:43] | I’m not suggesting anything. | 我没有暗示什么 |
[19:46] | I’m telling you. | 我是在告诉你 |
[19:48] | I know third parties that have negotiated with ICO in the past. | 我认识和哈里发国谈判过的第三方人士 |
[19:53] | Hostages and whatnot… who may know something. | 人质之类的事 他们也许知道点什么 |
[19:56] | But I need a line. | 但我需要打个电话 |
[20:00] | Just a… a secure one. | 保密电话 |
[20:05] | I can barely breathe in here. | 我在这儿都快透不过气了 |
[20:08] | I’m gonna go get us a cup of coffee. | 我去给咱们倒杯咖啡 |
[20:16] | How does Miss Davis have this level of clearance? | 戴维斯女士怎么会有这么高的安全等级 |
[20:22] | That’s a good question. | 这值得探究 |
[20:33] | – Did we bring this on ourselves? – What? | -我们是不是自作自受 -什么 |
[20:37] | – I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have. – Listen to me. | -对不起 我不该这么说的 -听我说 |
[20:39] | Everything we’ve done, everything, | 我们所做的一切 一切 |
[20:41] | is exactly what we had to do. | 都是我们必须做的 |
[20:46] | We don’t even know if this is real. | 我们都还不知道这是不是真的 |
[21:19] | I get these in Hong Kong. | 这是我在香港买的 |
[21:22] | The best instant coffee comes out of the Pacific Rim. | 最好喝的速溶咖啡出自环太平洋地区 |
[21:29] | – Would you like one? – If you can spare it. | -你想来一杯吗 -如果你还有多的 |
[21:33] | Oh, I always have three or four in my bag. | 我包里总是装着三四包 |
[21:42] | I wonder how long we’ll be down here. | 不知我们要在这里待多久 |
[21:45] | The situation’s still unclear. | 目前情势还不明朗 |
[21:50] | I shouldn’t be drinking coffee. I still feel a little shaky. | 我不该喝咖啡的 我还有点站不稳 |
[21:57] | You don’t look it. | 你看起来还好 |
[22:09] | Feel my pulse. | 摸摸我的脉搏 |
[22:15] | You seem very much in control to me. | 我看你很自若 |
[22:24] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[22:28] | What does that say about the two of us? | 这说明了我们什么 |
[22:53] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:55] | The SEAL team is on the trail of Ahmed Al Ahmadi, | 海豹突击队正在追踪艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪 |
[22:57] | but National Intelligence believes | 但是国家情报局认为 |
[22:59] | he’s discovered we’re following him | 他发现我们在追踪他了 |
[23:01] | and the truck is a countermeasure. | 而那卡车正是对策 |
[23:03] | ICO wants to see Ahmadi walking out of Damascus in one piece. | 哈里发国想看到艾哈迈迪完好地走出大马士革 |
[23:07] | If we strike, they will hit back. | 如果我们袭击 他们会反攻 |
[23:09] | Capital-wide evacuation procedures need to be initiated– | 需要启动首都撤离程序 |
[23:11] | – Just hold on! – No, the public is our priority– | -等等 -我们得首要考虑民众 |
[23:13] | Hold on! I want to know how close we are to a strike | 等等 我想知道袭击的可能性有多大 |
[23:15] | and where this goddamn truck is | 以及这辆该死的卡车在哪里 |
[23:17] | before we make any final decisions. | 然后我们再做最后的决定 |
[23:18] | “We make any decisions”? | “我们再做最后的决定” |
[23:19] | Yes, I am still in a position to make– | 没错 我仍然是 |
[23:21] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but you are not in a position– | 如果我错了就纠正我 但你不是 |
[23:23] | Nora. The enemy isn’t in here. | 诺拉 敌人不在这里 |
[23:33] | Cafferty is right. We should evacuate. | 卡弗蒂说得对 我们应该撤离 |
[23:35] | But it’s the general who’s on my mind. | 但我想的是将军 |
[23:39] | Miss Cafferty. | 卡弗蒂女士 |
[23:40] | I was entirely out of line. Please accept my apology. | 我完全失态了 请接受我的道歉 |
[23:49] | I spoke with Davis. | 我和戴维斯谈过了 |
[23:50] | – And? – Nothing. She was just flexing. | -怎样 -一无所获 她只是在耍滑头 |
[23:56] | Cathy. | 凯茜 |
[24:05] | Who called a meeting with Claire today? | 今天是谁安排了和克莱尔的会议 |
[24:08] | You or Miss Davis? | 你还是戴维斯女士 |
[24:10] | Jane did. | 是简 |
[24:12] | Thank you very much, Cathy. | 非常感谢 凯茜 |
[24:14] | – Was that all? – Yes, thank you. | -没事了吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[24:16] | Oh, sorry, one more thing. | 抱歉 还有一件事 |
[24:18] | When did Braegher get his fourth star? Which administration? | 布雷格什么时候得到第四颗星的 哪届政府 |
[24:22] | A couple back. | 几届前 |
[24:24] | So he and Brockhart together? | 他和布洛哈特是一起的吗 |
[24:26] | And a few others who were elevated around the same time, yes. | 是的 还有几位也在大概同一时期晋升 |
[24:30] | Thank you, Cathy. | 谢谢 凯茜 |
[24:37] | That Brockhart spot we talked about. You have it? | 我们谈过的那个布洛哈特的料 你拿到了吗 |
[24:41] | Is it verified? | 证实了吗 |
[24:43] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[24:50] | Ready. | 好了 |
[24:53] | I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[24:54] | if Underwood puts soldiers on those borders, | 要是安德伍德往边境派兵 |
[24:56] | I’ll be the first to tell them not to listen. | 我第一个站出来让军人抗命 |
[24:58] | If the President of the United States gives orders like that, | 如果美国总统下达那种命令 |
[25:02] | you put him out of his misery. | 你就让他早死早超生 |
[25:03] | That’s it. That’s all I have. | 没了 这是全部 |
[25:06] | No, that’s good. | 不 这很好 |
[25:08] | If we survive the day. | 如果我们撑过了今天 |
[25:10] | Is Seth still in the office with you? | 赛斯还和你在办公室吗 |
[25:12] | I’m in the Oval, sitting behind the Resolute desk. | 我在总统办公室 坐在坚决桌后 |
[25:17] | That’s not you. | 你不会的 |
[25:18] | You know, you keep deciding who I am | 你总是对我下判断 |
[25:21] | and you keep reading me wrong. | 却总是误判我 |
[25:23] | Are there rumors about what’s going on down here? | 有关于这里发生了什么的谣言吗 |
[25:25] | Yes, but we’re deflecting. | 有 但我们在应付了 |
[25:28] | – Has the Conway campaign reached out? – Not yet. | -康威竞选团队来问过吗 -还没有 |
[25:31] | The general’s on a stump in Ohio and the governor’s off the grid. | 将军在俄亥俄州做巡回宣传 州长断联了 |
[25:34] | – Okay. Stay on him. – I will. | -好的 继续留意他 -我会的 |
[25:38] | Unless it’s the end of the world and it doesn’t matter. | 除非是世界末日 那就没关系了 |
[25:42] | Goodbye, Doug Stamper. | 再见 道格·斯坦普 |
[25:49] | Are you sure you should be in there, Goldilocks? | 你确定你该进去那里吗 金发姑娘 |
[26:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:36] | Honestly, I was thinking about how far down we are | 坦白说 我在想我们在地下多深 |
[26:39] | and how it’s not my favorite thing. | 以及我不喜欢这样 |
[26:43] | I… I’m sorry. Do… do you need to be in here? | 对不起 你需要进来吗 |
[26:45] | No. No, no. It’s fine. | 不不 没关系 |
[26:48] | I used to have a fear of flying, but I got over it. | 我曾经害怕飞行 后来克服了 |
[26:51] | Doesn’t bother me at all anymore. | 现在再也不怕了 |
[26:54] | But the pendulum seems to have swung the other way. | 但我的恐惧似乎转向了另一个方向 |
[26:58] | If I think too hard, I start to feel buried. | 如果我想太多 会开始有活埋感 |
[27:01] | Forgive me. It’s the recirculated air, makes things worse. | 不好意思 室内空气循环让我更加不安了 |
[27:07] | Miss Davis, why are you here? | 戴维斯女士 你为什么会来这儿 |
[27:10] | – This is where the Secret Service led me. – No. | -特勤局带我来的 -不 |
[27:13] | Access list or not, you have to choose to be here. | 不管是否在准入名单上 你必定是自愿来的 |
[27:17] | I always choose the safest place. | 我总是选择最安全的地方 |
[27:18] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会来这儿 |
[27:23] | It felt like an opportunity. | 感觉有机可寻 |
[27:25] | A chance for a meeting, not quite on the books. | 会面的机会 私下会面 |
[27:28] | I just got off the phone, Madam President. | 我刚通完电话 总统女士 |
[27:32] | I have information from abroad, from private contractors… | 我有来自国外私人承包商的信息 |
[27:35] | Ahmadi is in Damascus. | 艾哈迈迪在大马士革 |
[27:38] | And a number of parties were racing to capture him, | 多方势力竞相要捉住他 |
[27:41] | including, of course, the United States. | 其中当然包括美国 |
[27:44] | But no one… | 但是没有人 |
[27:46] | will be capturing him today. | 能在今天逮住他 |
[27:49] | Or before the election. | 或是在选举前逮住他 |
[27:52] | I’ve made a career… | 我的职业 |
[27:55] | out of dealing with problematic parts of the world. | 就是处理世界的问题地区 |
[28:01] | It’s kind of my vocation to imagine the unimaginable. | 我的工作 就是想象不可想象之事 |
[28:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[28:18] | – Pardon me. – I’m sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[28:20] | – It’s all right. – Excuse me, Mr. President. | -没事 -失陪了 总统先生 |
[28:28] | I had the distinct feeling she was offering Ahmadi to us. | 我感觉她想把艾哈迈迪献给我们 |
[28:32] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[28:34] | She said there are a number of groups looking to capture him, | 她说有多方势力正在设法捉住他 |
[28:36] | but that no one will. Not today or before the election. | 但在选举之前都不会有人成功 |
[28:42] | We brought this on ourselves. | 这是我们自找的 |
[28:44] | – We pushed too hard. – We’ve survived. | -我们逼得太紧 -我们存活下来了 |
[28:47] | – We isolated ourselves, Francis. – So what? | -我们自我孤立了 弗兰西斯 -又如何 |
[28:50] | We both know something | 你我都明白一件 |
[28:51] | the rest of the world refuses to acknowledge. | 其他人拒绝承认的事 |
[28:53] | There is no justice, only conquest. | 世上没有正义 唯有征服 |
[28:56] | And let me tell you, we let them evacuate D.C., | 我告诉你 我们要是准许他们疏散华盛顿 |
[28:59] | we are done, Claire. We’ve lost. | 我们就没戏了 克莱尔 我们就输了 |
[29:02] | Yes? | 请进 |
[29:07] | I just spoke to LeAnn. You need to hear this. | 我刚和莉安通了话 你们得听听 |
[29:11] | I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[29:13] | if Underwood puts soldiers on those borders, | 要是安德伍德往边境派兵 |
[29:14] | I’ll be the first to tell them not to listen. | 我第一个站出来让军人抗命 |
[29:17] | If the President of the United States gives orders like that, | 如果美国总统下达那种命令 |
[29:20] | you put him out of his misery. | 你就让他早死早超生 |
[29:28] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[29:29] | – I’m sorry, sir. I’m not allowed– – Open the door. | -很抱歉 先生 我不能… -开门 |
[29:31] | – My orders are to– – I am no longer the president. | -我奉命… -我已经不是总统 |
[29:34] | I have no responsibilities or obligations. Isn’t that correct? | 我已无义务或责任在身 是不是 |
[29:37] | We can’t send you above until the threat is contained– | 解除威胁前我们不能让你出去 |
[29:39] | – Open this door. – Let him out. | -把门打开 -让他出去 |
[29:42] | – Ma’am? – Let the president out. | -女士 -让总统出去 |
[29:47] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[29:51] | Open it. | 打开 |
[31:18] | Ma’am. | 总统女士 |
[31:20] | We need to initiate evacuation now. | 我们必须开始疏散 |
[31:22] | No, General. We’ll do it when I say so. | 不 将军 我说疏散才疏散 |
[31:32] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[31:33] | I know I agreed to do this, but I have to go pick up my kids. | 我知道我答应你了 但我得去接我小孩 |
[31:37] | Okay. Well, what if I just rode in the car with you? | 没事 要不我搭你的车 |
[31:39] | You know, parents are texting one another. | 家长都在互相发信息 |
[31:41] | One of them works at the NSA | 其中一位家长在国安局任职 |
[31:42] | and he thinks there’s a terror threat, so… | 他认为有恐袭的可能 所以… |
[31:45] | I mean, this has happened before, but you just… You never know. | 这事以前也发生过 但…世事难料 |
[31:48] | My mom died of kidney failure last month. | 我母亲上个月肾衰竭过世了 |
[31:52] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:55] | Uh, was she on the donor list? | 她在候捐名单上吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah, but not close enough to the top. | 有 但排得不够靠前 |
[32:01] | Do you mind? You could talk while we walk out of here. | 你介意吗 我们可以边走边说 |
[32:06] | Sure. Yeah. | 好吧 好 |
[32:10] | Uh, how long was Anthony sick for? | 安东尼病了多久了 |
[32:14] | About two years. | 大概两年 |
[32:18] | And he fought it hard. So hard. The entire way. | 他一直在抗争 非常顽强 直到最后 |
[32:26] | This unit, if they pay cash, I don’t ask questions. | 这地方 只要是现金支付 我就不多问 |
[32:30] | – But you remember these young women? – Yeah, of course. | -但你记得那两个年轻女子吧 -当然 |
[32:33] | They were very close, if you know what I mean. | 她们非常亲密 如果你明白我的意思 |
[32:37] | But they were sweet. | 但她们很可爱 |
[32:40] | And did you ever see… this man? | 那你有没有见过这个人 |
[32:45] | Look, I don’t know what was going on here. | 我不清楚究竟是怎么回事 |
[32:48] | But you recognize him? | 但你认得他吧 |
[32:51] | Yeah. Okay? | 认得 |
[32:54] | Someone looking like him paid the rent. Three months, up-front. | 是有一个长这样的人预付了三个月房租 |
[32:58] | But like I said, I don’t judge. | 但我说了 我不做评判 |
[33:06] | I’m not sure what you’re asking, Mr. President. | 我不明白你问的是什么 总统先生 |
[33:09] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[33:11] | Someone or someones… | 某个人或者某些人 |
[33:15] | tried to make my wife and I lose the election | 今天想把我和我夫人困在地下 |
[33:17] | by keeping us underground today. | 好让我们输掉大选 |
[33:20] | And I would like to know what you know about that. | 我想知道你对此有什么了解 |
[33:23] | We’ve all been responding in real time | 我们都在实时应对 |
[33:26] | to a potential terrorist attack. | 一起潜在的恐怖袭击 |
[33:28] | But you chose to stay here. | 但你选择待在这里 |
[33:29] | Why weren’t you in the bunker with us? | 你怎么不和我们一起去地堡 |
[33:31] | I chose to remain in my office | 我选择留在我的办公室 |
[33:34] | to oversee the capture or killing of one Ahmed Al Ahmadi. | 监督对艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪的逮捕或击杀 |
[33:38] | And yet there was great tension this morning | 但今天上午 你和布雷格将军 |
[33:40] | between you and General Braegher. | 闹得很紧张 |
[33:42] | Difference in approach. | 见解不同 |
[33:44] | We are not going to evacuate the District of Columbia. | 我们不会疏散哥伦比亚特区的 |
[33:48] | I want you to understand that. Come what may. | 我要你明白这一点 无论如何 |
[33:53] | And I promise you this… Vanessa. | 另外我向你保证 凡妮莎 |
[33:59] | When I find out exactly what has happened, | 等我查明真相 |
[34:02] | I’m going to remember this conversation, | 我会记得这次对话 |
[34:04] | when you chose to withhold information. | 我会记得 你选择了隐瞒信息 |
[34:09] | General Braegher is a strong supporter of General Brockhart. | 布雷格将军是布洛哈特将军的强烈支持者 |
[34:17] | Did they conspire? | 他们串通了吗 |
[34:23] | Did they use… terror… | 他们是不是想利用恐怖 |
[34:27] | and this evacuation | 和此次疏散 |
[34:30] | to cost me this election? | 让我输掉这场大选 |
[34:34] | I’m not a fan of the general… | 我并不喜欢将军这个人 |
[34:38] | but… that’s a strong charge, | 但这是个严重的指控 |
[34:41] | and there’s no proof to support it. | 而且没有任何证据支撑 |
[34:45] | You know, what you people protect best is each other. | 你们这些人最擅长保护的 是彼此 |
[34:49] | We lost Ahmadi a short time ago | 艾哈迈迪不久前没了踪迹 |
[34:52] | and believe he is no longer in Damascus. | 我们相信他已经不在大马士革了 |
[34:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:59] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:06] | Now you listen to me… | 你听好了 |
[35:09] | This was nothing more or less | 这就是一次 |
[35:11] | than an attempted coup, plain and simple. | 明明白白的政变未遂 |
[35:15] | And I do not know to what degree you have been directly involved. | 我不知道你直接参与的程度多深 |
[35:20] | But you will resolve it. | 但你必须化解它 |
[35:23] | Now. | 立即化解 |
[35:26] | Do I make myself clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[35:32] | Yes, sir. | 明白了 先生 |
[35:47] | The truck’s been found. | 卡车找到了 |
[35:50] | Now we can’t know for sure, | 我们还不确定 |
[35:51] | but it looks as though ICO wasn’t involved. | 但似乎哈里发国没有参与其中 |
[35:54] | The irradiators and cesium were accounted for. | 辐照器和铯都已找到 |
[35:56] | The truck was accidentally parked | 卡车偶然停在了 |
[35:58] | at a medical device factory in Durham. | 达勒姆的一处医疗设备厂 |
[36:01] | The plant foreman never reported it. | 工头没有上报 |
[36:03] | So we can relax for now, at least. | 所以我们暂时可以松口气了 |
[36:06] | I just wanna thank you all for your efforts. Thank you. | 感谢大家的付出 谢谢你们 |
[36:13] | Madam President. You’ll have my resignation in the morning. | 总统女士 我明天一早就递交辞呈 |
[36:17] | Nora… | 诺拉 |
[36:19] | these were extraordinary circumstances today. | 今天这是极端情况 |
[36:22] | What would our administration be | 如果我们丝毫不容忍人为疏忽 |
[36:23] | if we didn’t allow for some human failings? | 那我们政府成什么了 |
[36:34] | Get the presser going. We’re coming up now. | 准备发布会 我们马上上去 |
[36:37] | Concerning Ahmadi… | 关于艾哈迈迪 |
[36:40] | We didn’t find him. | 我们没找到他 |
[36:42] | You will. You can. | 会找到的 你们可以的 |
[36:44] | – What are you offering? – Help. | -你有什么提议 -我可以帮忙 |
[36:47] | If you’d like it, Madam President. | 如果您愿意 总统女士 |
[36:58] | Can you elaborate on the drill earlier today? | 你能详细说明一下今天早些时候的演习吗 |
[37:00] | Well, drills happen all the time. | 演习时常进行 |
[37:02] | It’s part of the administration’s ongoing efforts | 这是政府为了保证国家安全 |
[37:04] | to keep the country safe. | 做的不懈努力 |
[37:05] | – Yes, but there’s usually a warning. – What’s the point of that? | -是 但通常都会提前提醒 -那意义何在 |
[37:09] | – Who’s next? – Seth. | -下一位 -赛斯 |
[37:24] | Did you look at the file? | 你看档案了吗 |
[37:27] | I didn’t have to. | 不用看 |
[37:30] | I’ll expect your signature | 我希望一小时内 |
[37:32] | on the resignation letter within the hour. | 收到你签名的辞职信 |
[37:36] | Unless you choose to implicate whoever else was involved. | 除非你选择指出其他涉事的人 |
[37:49] | You don’t deserve to be in the White House. | 你不配入主白宫 |
[37:53] | Neither you nor your husband. | 你和你丈夫都不配 |
[38:01] | I’d wish you the best, but I don’t think you’ll need it. | 我本想祝你一切安好 但我觉得你不需要 |
[38:03] | I’m fairly certain you’ll do very well in the private sector. | 我相当确定你在私人机构也能干得很好 |
[38:15] | I’ve scheduled a meeting with Jane Davis for the end of the week. | 我安排了周末跟简·戴维斯的会面 |
[38:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:19] | Also, I was going to mention this earlier, | 还有 我之前就想说的 |
[38:21] | but Cathy’s been very curious about Aidan Macallan. | 凯茜对艾丹·麦卡伦非常好奇 |
[38:25] | I’ve thrown her off the scent, but… | 我已经转移了她的视线 但… |
[38:27] | Cathy’s not the problem. The problem is Macallan, | 凯茜不是问题 而是麦卡伦 |
[38:31] | and the person who allowed Macallan to become the problem. | 还有那个纵容麦卡伦成为问题的人 |
[38:40] | The foundation’s raised over 80K. | 基金募集到了超过了八万 |
[38:42] | Anthony became status one on the donor list on March 15th, 2016. | 安东尼于2016年3月15日进入1类捐赠名单 |
[38:46] | Moretti talked about it as, uh, the last day of her life | 莫雷蒂说那是她生命的最后一天 |
[38:49] | before she corrected herself. | 之后又改了口 |
[38:50] | What else, spent every spare second with the kids. | 还有 时时刻刻陪着孩子 |
[38:52] | They were building a go-kart. | 他们还组装卡丁车来着 |
[38:53] | They were pretty close to done. | 本来就要完成了 |
[38:54] | – Okay. – I got more. | -好吧 -还有呢 |
[38:55] | – No, I got it. – What were you looking for? | -不用 我知道了 -你本想知道什么 |
[38:58] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:03] | – Okay. – What? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[39:05] | You wanna tell me what happened in the White House today? | 你打算告诉我今天白宫发生了什么吗 |
[39:07] | No, I don’t. | 不打算 |
[39:18] | All right, I’ve been waiting to say something, | 好吧 我一直等着跟你说点事 |
[39:19] | but I’ve waited and I don’t want to wait anymore. | 可我等得不想再等了 |
[39:22] | Consider me for a job at the White House, in comms. | 帮我留意下白宫的工作吧 在新闻部 |
[39:28] | “Go get this. Find me that. I need this.” | “去拿这个 帮我找那个 我要这个” |
[39:30] | I’m tired of it. | 我受够了 |
[39:31] | If you don’t ask, you get asked. | 你不提出 就会被人命令 |
[39:32] | That’s what I’m starting to realize. | 我开始意识到这点了 |
[39:34] | I’ll put a com.funword.word in. | 我会帮你推荐的 |
[39:35] | Yeah? Well, what does that mean? | 是吗 这话什么意思 |
[39:37] | It means that when the moment is right, I’ll mention you. | 意思是时机合适的话 我会提及你 |
[39:44] | Yes, whenever it happens… | 没错 最终宣布后 |
[39:47] | this appointment would break the court’s deadlock | 这次任命便能打破最高法院的僵局 |
[39:50] | and we would get this election going again. | 我们终于能继续推进这次大选了 |
[39:52] | But let’s step back a minute… | 但请大家退一步想一想 |
[39:55] | – Tennessee… – Where’s your salt? | -田纳西州… -你的盐呢 |
[39:58] | – Whoever wins that state… – Right side of the sink. | -无论谁赢下田州 -水池右边 |
[40:01] | It’s come down to one state: | 这样就取决于最后一个州 |
[40:04] | Ohio. | 俄亥俄州 |
[40:05] | One state is about to choose | 一个州的选择 将左右 |
[40:08] | the next President of these United States. | 下一任美国总统的人选 |
[40:11] | Was it really a drill? | 那真是演习吗 |
[40:13] | This is an administration that operates behind closed doors. | 这届政府一贯喜欢搞闭门政治 |
[40:17] | You know, with everything that was happening today, | 知道吗 今天发生了那么多事 |
[40:19] | this reporter from the Herald came by. | 《先驱报》还来了一个记者 |
[40:23] | What? | 什么 |
[40:24] | Wants to do a story on Tony and the foundation. | 他想写东尼和基金的报道 |
[40:32] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[41:01] | Davis implied she could help us track down Ahmadi. | 戴维斯暗示她能帮我们找到艾哈迈迪 |
[41:04] | I think we should hear what she has to say. | 我觉得我们该听听她要说什么 |
[41:08] | She’s got a quality about her, doesn’t she? | 她有一种气质 对吧 |
[41:12] | Attractive and terrifying. | 令人着迷又害怕 |
[41:15] | Like the urge to pet a red tail fox. | 就像想抚摸红尾狐的冲动 |
[41:23] | The general offered his letter? | 将军递交辞呈了吗 |
[41:26] | Uh, he did. And refused to implicate anyone. | 是的 但拒绝供出其他人 |
[41:34] | You were right, Claire. We need to sit down with Usher. | 你说得对 克莱尔 我们得和厄舍谈谈 |
[41:39] | Just so happens, he’s going to Northern California this weekend | 他这周末正好要去北加州 |
[41:43] | to meet with a group of men | 见一帮人 |
[41:46] | to discuss the crisis and the future of our country. | 讨论我们国家的危机和未来 |
[41:50] | – Well, you need to be invited to that. – Yes, let’s get him in. | -你得受邀才能参加 -对 找他帮忙 |
[41:59] | I know it’s obvious, but it always strikes me. | 我知道这很显然 但那总让我受触动 |
[42:02] | No women. | 没有女人 |
[42:04] | Well, it was a different time. | 那个时代不一样 |
[42:09] | Terrible. | 真可怕 |
[42:10] | The war or the restrictions of the era? | 战争还是时代的局限性 |
[42:14] | Both. | 都是 |
[42:16] | Well, you know my position. | 你知道我的态度 |
[42:18] | I’m all for women in combat. | 我完全支持女性参战 |
[44:04] | False alarm… | 虚惊一场 |
[44:13] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[44:37] | I worry about you all the time, Claire. | 我一直都担心你 克莱尔 |
[44:45] | But I know that’s not the kind of thing you like to hear. | 但我知道你不喜欢听这种话 |
[45:10] | Mark. Come in. | 马克 进来 |
[45:13] | – We have much to discuss. – Madam President. | -我们有很多要谈 -总统女士 |
[45:17] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[45:19] | As I believe you know, | 我确信你知道 |
[45:20] | yesterday we had something of a drill here in the White House. | 我们昨天在白宫进行了演习 |
[45:25] | I know people are wondering what that was about. | 我知道大家都在好奇怎么回事 |
[45:27] | Yes. Everyone except you. | 是啊 除了你 |
[45:31] | The announcement of the recess appointment of Judge Benson | 本森法官的休会任命宣布仪式 |
[45:33] | has been rescheduled for tomorrow morning. | 已经改到明天上午了 |
[45:35] | Good. So… | 很好 那… |
[45:39] | we have an election. | 我们可以进行选举了 |
[45:40] | Which you will not be able to win | 但你别想再靠所谓的 |
[45:41] | with another so-called October surprise. | “十月惊喜”赢得选举 |
[45:45] | – Well, we are way past October. – We certainly are. | -十月早就过了 -确实 |
[45:51] | I understand Ahmed Al Ahmadi is still a threat? | 据我所知艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪仍有威胁 |
[45:54] | Yes, but he’s so elusive, as you know. | 是 但你也知道 他神出鬼没 |
[45:58] | It’s a shame you weren’t able to capture him. | 很可惜你没能抓到他 |
[46:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[46:02] | I believe that the opportunity | 我相信机会 |
[46:04] | will present itself to the next president, | 会自己跑到下任总统手中 |
[46:07] | whomever he may be. | 无论总统是谁 |
[46:09] | If Will Conway wins the office, | 如果威尔·康威胜选 |
[46:11] | I can assure you that’ll be a top priority. | 我可以向你保证那会成为当务之急 |
[46:15] | This terror has got to stop. | 这恐怖氛围得停止了 |
[46:22] | I’ve taken enough of your time. | 我已经占用你们太多时间了 |
[46:25] | Mark, I just want to play something for you. | 马克 我想放点东西给你听 |
[46:27] | It’ll only take a moment. | 只要一会儿 |
[46:31] | I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[46:32] | if Underwood puts soldiers on those borders, | 要是安德伍德往边境派兵 |
[46:34] | I’ll be the first to tell them not to listen. | 我第一个站出来让军人抗命 |
[46:36] | If the President of the United States gives orders like that, | 如果美国总统下达那种命令 |
[46:39] | you put him out of his– | 你就让他早死… |
[46:40] | Okay. I don’t need to hear anymore. | 行 不必再听了 |
[46:43] | Oh, but, Mark… | 但 马克 |
[46:44] | it gets so much better. | 后面更精彩 |
[46:52] | 美国总统 最高法院大法官 国会议员 都有自己藏身的秘密地堡 最初的地堡被认为是在富兰克林·罗斯福时期建造的 在冷战时 艾森豪威尔总统在国会协助下修建了更多的地堡 这些足以抵御核武器袭击的秘密地堡 其数量 地点均属于国家机密 但几十年来 媒体不断搜集蛛丝马迹 确认应该有40个左右这样的地堡 大部分位于首都华盛顿周围100英里内的山区 这些地堡除了异常坚固之外 有的面积也非常大 可以临时充作空军基地 白宫作战室位于白宫西厢的地下室 而用于藏身的总统紧急行动中心(PEOC)则位于东厢的生活区下面 2011年奥巴马在任时期 椭圆办公室后院曾大兴土木 对外称是空调及电路维修 但很多媒体猜测可能是在扩建地堡 |