时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I think there’s a leak. | 我觉得出现了泄密者 |
[00:06] | 趁牙齿还在 快微笑一个 | |
[00:06] | In the Underwood Administration. | 安德伍德政府的 |
[00:07] | How can we trust anything he says? | 我们怎能相信他说的话呢 |
[00:09] | Garrett Walker was medicated while he was in office. | 加勒特·沃克任总统期间一直在用药 |
[00:11] | We all know that. | 这我们都知道 |
[00:13] | – Censure. – No. | -党内警告 -不行 |
[00:14] | I see Mark’s point. | 我理解马克的意思 |
[00:15] | There is no way to stop the Republicans in the House. | 根本不可能阻止众议院的共和党人 |
[00:18] | – How long have you known me? – Forever. | -你认识我多久了 -很久了 |
[00:20] | How well do you know me? | 那你有多了解我 |
[00:22] | How, in your wildest imagination, | 就算你克莱尔·安德伍德 |
[00:24] | could you, Claire Underwood, | 再怎么尽情发动想象力 |
[00:25] | think I would be okay with this? | 也不该以为我会接受这个 |
[00:27] | I’m the reason your husband’s dead. | 是我导致了你丈夫的死 |
[00:30] | You really think that I didn’t know, Doug? | 你真觉得我不知道吗 道格 |
[00:33] | I’m not fucking you because I like you. | 我操你不是因为我喜欢你 |
[00:34] | I’m fucking you because I hate you. | 我操你是因为我恨你 |
[00:37] | “A source deep within the White House… | “一位白宫内部人士透露 |
[00:40] | confirms President Underwood | 安德伍德总统确实 |
[00:42] | used questionable intelligence | 曾利用可疑情报 |
[00:45] | which threw the election into chaos.” | 使选举陷入了混乱” |
[00:48] | You need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[00:50] | There’s just no place for you here anymore. | 这里就是容不下你了 |
[00:53] | If that’s what you choose. | 如果这是你的选择 |
[01:02] | I really wish I could have changed your mind, Cathy. | 真希望我能让你改主意 凯茜 |
[01:05] | – I just… – Because, you know… | -我… -因为 |
[01:06] | you know, this is just not good for you. | 这对你实在没好处 |
[01:09] | The negotiations with the committee | 跟委员会的谈判 |
[01:10] | are just too far down the road. | 实在还太远 |
[01:12] | Well, you agreed to see me because you’re smart. | 你答应见我是因为你聪明 |
[01:13] | Because doubt is what you should be having. | 因为你是该有所疑虑 |
[01:16] | Look, Cathy, I respect you. | 凯茜 我尊敬你 |
[01:17] | We wouldn’t have lasted as long together if I didn’t. | 否则我们也不会在一起这么久了 |
[01:20] | My husband’s waiting for me. | 我丈夫在等我呢 |
[01:22] | But you’re gonna be made to look a fool. | 但你会出丑的 |
[01:23] | There’s no need to insult me, Francis. | 没必要侮辱我 弗兰西斯 |
[01:25] | Witness after witness is gonna rebut | 会有一堆证人反驳 |
[01:26] | whatever you have to say. | 你要说的一切 |
[01:28] | My testimony is what it is. | 我的证词就是那样 |
[01:30] | It’ll all be resolved in the court of public opinion. | 公众舆论会自有公断 |
[01:33] | Yes, but who is the public going to believe? | 是啊 但公众会信谁呢 |
[01:35] | You or explosive residue on a terrorist’s computer? | 你 还是恐怖分子电脑上的爆炸物残留 |
[01:39] | Look, Cathy, your testimony’s gonna seem petty and vengeful. | 凯茜 你的证词会看上去像小气的报复 |
[01:42] | And then where is that gonna leave you? What prospects? | 那你会怎么样啊 还有什么前途 |
[01:45] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[01:47] | – You need to take a fall. – Excuse me? | -你得栽一跟头 -什么 |
[01:50] | Look, the committee is just gonna have to wait. | 委员会得等等 |
[01:51] | In two weeks, it’s gonna be over anyway, | 反正再过两周这都会过去 |
[01:53] | and you’re gonna be on the wrong side of this thing. | 你就站错队了 |
[01:55] | – Well, we’ll see. – Yes, we will. | -走着瞧吧 -是啊 |
[01:59] | After you. | 你先请 |
[02:02] | But I meant what I said, Cathy. | 但我的话是真心的 凯茜 |
[02:10] | Cathy? | 凯茜 |
[02:12] | Cathy? | 凯茜 |
[02:14] | Help! Help! The secretary has fallen! | 救命 救命 国务卿摔倒了 |
[04:00] | You’re a lucky bastard. | 你真走运 |
[04:02] | Oh, not until the end of the night. | 直到今晚结束时才是 |
[04:03] | Or should I say, the morning. | 或者该说早上了 |
[04:05] | Catherine Durant fell? How? | 凯瑟琳·杜兰特摔倒了 怎么回事 |
[04:07] | Well, people fall. That’s what they do. | 人会摔倒 就这么简单 |
[04:10] | Yes, they fall when they need to. | 是啊 在需要的时候 |
[04:13] | Your new friend is still gonna get impeached. | 你的新朋友还是会被弹劾的 |
[04:16] | Well, I hope I can still count on | 希望到时候 |
[04:18] | the good senator’s support when the time comes. | 参议员还是会支持我 |
[04:23] | You’re a good card player, Mark. | 你很会打牌 马克 |
[04:24] | You never talk shop at the table. | 你从不在牌桌上谈公事 |
[04:26] | It’s always when you’re cashing out. | 总是提款的时候才说 |
[04:27] | Well, my mother raised me well. | 我妈妈教得好 |
[04:30] | The numbers are getting harder and harder for the senator. | 票数让参议员越来越难做了 |
[04:35] | – Why is that? – The money and the calls coming in. | -为什么 -资金流入 电话打来 |
[04:38] | One number goes down, and the other one goes up. | 一个数字减少 另一个就增多 |
[04:40] | The senator’s feeling the heat, from where? | 参议员受到了压力 来自哪里 |
[04:43] | Why don’t you come in later. We can talk about it then. | 你回头再来吧 我们到时谈 |
[04:44] | No, no, no. Wait a minute. | 不不 等一下 |
[04:46] | Danny… I’m counting on his vote. | 丹尼 我指着他的票呢 |
[04:49] | – Well, you can count it out. – No. No… | -那别指望了 -不行 |
[04:50] | And half of the Democrats as well. | 半数民主党都是如此 |
[04:53] | Forget about censure, the House hasn’t even voted yet | 别去想什么警告了 众议院还未就 |
[04:55] | on articles of impeachment. | 弹劾状表决呢 |
[04:58] | You’re not the only one working the Senate. | 你不是唯一在做参议院工作的人 |
[05:00] | – Someone wants Francis out. – And I’m asking you who. | -有人想赶走弗兰西斯 -我问是谁 |
[05:04] | You’ve been around a long time. | 你混了很久了 |
[05:06] | Nobody tells you how to vote. | 没人会告诉你怎么投票 |
[05:07] | They just tell you what happens if you don’t go their way. | 只会说你不听他们的会有什么下场 |
[05:11] | Oil’s at $50 a barrel. | 石油每桶50美元 |
[05:13] | Nobody’s happy with that. | 没人对此满意 |
[06:26] | We were hoping to bring you live coverage | 我们本打算今天对司法委员会 |
[06:28] | of the judiciary hearing today. | 听证会进行直播 |
[06:30] | But given the postponement | 但由于杜兰特国务卿 |
[06:31] | due to Secretary Durant’s unexpected absence, | 意外地无法出席 而使听证会延期 |
[06:33] | we’ll be switching to | 我们将改为 |
[06:34] | the Armed Services Committee meeting instead, | 转播军事委员会的会议 |
[06:37] | – Ma’am? – where several top military officials… | -女士 -多位军队高官 |
[06:38] | …are citing the increased threat of ICO… | 将报告哈里发国愈增的威胁 |
[06:40] | Today’s schedule. | 今天的日程 |
[06:43] | And I thought you might wanna see this. | 我觉得您会想看这个 |
[06:44] | It’s a note from Tom Yates. | 是汤姆·耶茨的信 |
[06:53] | Oh, and reminder, | 另外 |
[06:55] | we have to get back to the Soldier Recovery Project. | 我们得继续士兵康复项目 |
[07:16] | [标题] 汤姆·耶茨著 | |
[07:26] | Peace. | 和平 |
[07:28] | That’s our goal. | 那是我们的目标 |
[07:30] | And through peace, we must find a different way forward. | 通过和平 我们得找到新的前进之途 |
[07:33] | Colonel Ismat is the leader of the Democratic faction, | 伊斯玛特上校是民主派领袖 |
[07:37] | dedicated to freeing the Syrian people. | 竭力解放叙利亚人民 |
[07:40] | And since Secretary Durant is temporarily sidelined, | 由于杜兰特国务卿暂时无法继续工作 |
[07:43] | I’m stepping in today because the American government | 我今天要暂代她 因为美国政府 |
[07:46] | supports any concrete steps toward stability. | 支持一切迈向稳定的坚实脚步 |
[07:50] | If it is determined that chemical or biological weapons | 如果得到确认 叙利亚冲突中 |
[07:53] | have been used in the Syrian conflict, | 用到了生化武器 |
[07:56] | then from this moment forward, | 那么从此刻起 |
[07:58] | the United States will be morally obligated to intervene. | 美国将有道德义务插手 |
[08:02] | So, the Syrian president should consider himself on notice. | 所以 叙利亚总统算就此得到警告了 |
[08:07] | Mr. President, given the potential outcome | 总统先生 鉴于众议院 |
[08:09] | that the House will affirm articles of impeachment, | 可能提交弹劾状 |
[08:11] | is this the right time to wade into a Middle Eastern conflict? | 现在插手中东冲突合适吗 |
[08:14] | Well, the question’s off subject, but I’ll answer it. | 这个问题与主题无关 但我还是回答吧 |
[08:18] | First of all, the vote is never gonna get to the Senate. | 首先 投票就不会进入参议院 |
[08:21] | It’s a senseless partisan circus. | 这只是毫无意义的党争闹剧 |
[08:24] | My focus is to remain doing my job, | 我的关注点是做好我的工作 |
[08:28] | which is to ensure prosperity for the American people, | 也就是确保美国人民繁荣富强 |
[08:31] | and to try to achieve… | 并努力实现 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry, how did you say it again? Peace? | 对不起 和平怎么说的来着 |
[08:35] | – Salam. – Salam… | -和平 -和平 |
[08:38] | That’s what we’re trying to broker here. Salam. | 这就是我们在努力争取的 和平 |
[08:41] | So let’s give the president time to meet with Colonel Ismat. | 我们给总统和伊斯玛特上校时间会面吧 |
[08:45] | I’ll take follow-up questions in the press briefing room. | 我会在媒体接待室接受提问 |
[08:48] | Maybe I’m being too literal, but that’s the sea at night. | 或许我太没想象力 但那就是夜晚的大海啊 |
[08:53] | – Do you like it? – I prefer the reds. | -你喜欢吗 -我更喜欢红的 |
[08:58] | I… I saw a show of his at the Tate Modern. | 我在泰特现代艺术馆看过他的展出 |
[09:01] | I have trouble separating the man from the art, though. | 但我无法把人和艺术品分开 |
[09:05] | He was, uh, depressive, as I’m sure you know. | 他是个压抑的人 你肯定也知道 |
[09:09] | You can see him fighting his demons. | 你能看出他在抵抗心魔 |
[09:14] | So Mr. Nasser has arrived? | 纳泽先生到了 |
[09:16] | Uh, here and waiting for my call at the Four Seasons. | 到了 在四季酒店等我的电话 |
[09:20] | Well, I just… I don’t think it’s a good idea | 我就是觉得这恐怕不好 |
[09:22] | for anyone in our administration | 我们政府的一位成员 |
[09:23] | to be meeting with a member of ICO. | 去见哈里发国的成员 |
[09:27] | He’s not a member. | 他不是成员 |
[09:28] | He went to school with Yusuf Al Ahmadi. | 他跟尤瑟夫·艾哈迈迪是同学 |
[09:31] | He’s a lawyer. He represents people, organizations. | 他是律师 他代理人和组织 |
[09:35] | – One organization, to be exact. – And he’s meeting with me. | -就一个组织 -而且他是要见我 |
[09:38] | Where is all this hesitation coming from? | 为什么有这样的犹豫 |
[09:41] | I’m sorry. I just have a splitting headache. | 对不起 我头好疼 |
[09:47] | Gelsemium. | 胡蔓藤 |
[09:51] | For migraines. I get them all the time. | 治偏头痛的 我经常犯 |
[09:52] | It comes out of China. | 是中药 |
[09:55] | But don’t worry, it’s herbal. | 别担心 是草药 |
[09:58] | You have to be careful of the dosing, though. | 但你得注意用量 |
[10:00] | Just two drops. | 就两滴 |
[10:05] | You know, it’s pure feeling for me. | 我看到的是纯粹的感觉 |
[10:08] | Light versus dark. | 光明对黑暗 |
[10:11] | And that line where they meet. | 和他们的交界线 |
[10:15] | The president had no idea. | 总统根本不知道 |
[10:17] | You were close to Mr. Macallan? | 你跟麦卡伦先生很亲密 |
[10:20] | Yes, but that doesn’t mean that I knew what he was up to. | 是的 但那不代表我知道他的企图 |
[10:22] | But then how do you know the president wasn’t involved? | 那你怎么知道总统与此无关 |
[10:26] | I was the last person to see Aidan. He confessed to me. | 我是最后见到艾丹的人 他向我坦白了 |
[10:29] | He secretly used the NSA, FISA, | 他秘密利用了国安局和外国情报监视法法庭 |
[10:31] | to manipulate the electorate. | 操纵了选民 |
[10:34] | We’re meeting with counsel | 我们要会见律师 |
[10:34] | to perfect the rest of the testimony. | 打磨剩下的证词 |
[10:36] | As long as no one has anything that contradicts you. | 只要没人能拿出驳斥你的证据就行 |
[10:39] | No one does. | 不会有的 |
[10:41] | Does it feel good to be back, LeAnn? | 回来的感觉好吗 莉安 |
[10:43] | It does. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[10:44] | Well, I know Claire is delighted | 我知道克莱尔很高兴 |
[10:45] | to have you back in her office. | 你能回到她办公室 |
[10:46] | Will you let me know as soon | 副总统的会面 |
[10:47] | as the vice president’s meeting is done? | 一结束你就告诉我 |
[10:49] | Yes, sir. | 好 先生 |
[10:57] | I hate having her back. She’s a liar. | 我讨厌她回来 她撒谎 |
[11:00] | You think Macallan gave her something for insurance? | 你觉得麦卡伦给了她什么做保险吗 |
[11:03] | She won’t admit it. But, yeah, I think he did. | 她不肯承认 但是的 我觉得有 |
[11:06] | Let’s get her in front of that committee when they’re up and running. | 等委员会启动后 让她去作证吧 |
[11:08] | Then she’ll have to make a choice. | 到时她就必须决断了 |
[11:11] | Green is hesitant to testify. | 格林有些不敢作证 |
[11:13] | You know, if I didn’t know better, | 要不是我知道 |
[11:15] | I’d think he was the leak. | 我会以为他是泄密者呢 |
[11:16] | He has far more information | 他知道的信息 |
[11:17] | than anyone should be comfortable with. | 实在太多了 |
[11:19] | Also, Senator Richardson hasn’t called me back. | 另外理查德森参议员还没回我电话 |
[11:23] | Colonel, my apologies for the interruption. | 上校 抱歉刚刚不得不走开 |
[11:27] | And I want to assure you that your concerns are my concerns. | 我想向你保证 你的担忧就是我的担忧 |
[11:33] | The Ahmadi brothers… | 艾哈迈迪兄弟 |
[11:35] | their idea of radical Islam is unsustainable. | 他们所想的激进伊斯兰是维持不下去的 |
[11:39] | Nasser represents members of ICO who are tired of death. | 纳泽代表了厌倦了死亡的哈里发国分子 |
[11:44] | They essentially control | 他们基本上控制了 |
[11:45] | numerous oil fields and several refineries. | 多个油田和多家精炼厂 |
[11:49] | Nasser already met with the president of Syria. | 纳泽已经见过了叙利亚总统 |
[11:51] | And Petrov’s minister of foreign affairs. | 还有佩特罗夫的外交部长 |
[11:54] | He’s looking for a deal. | 他想做个交易 |
[11:56] | They wanna be a corporation trading on the Dow | 他们想在这个十年内成为 |
[11:58] | before the decade is over. | 上市公司 |
[12:00] | They wanna be a part of OPEC. | 他们想加入石油输出国组织 |
[12:03] | So where does that leave Colonel Ismat and the Syrian people? | 那么伊斯玛特上校和叙利亚人民呢 |
[12:07] | Alive… once we’re on the ground. | 能保命 只要我们调兵 |
[12:09] | Yes, but Russia was invited in. We need cause. | 是啊 但俄罗斯已被请去 我们需要理由 |
[12:12] | The Syrian president has gassed civilians. | 叙利亚总统用毒气对付了人民 |
[12:15] | He will again. I can guarantee it. | 他还会再那么做的 我敢保证 |
[12:18] | Colonel Ismat will make sure of it. | 伊斯玛特上校会确保这一点 |
[12:20] | He’ll instigate an attack from the regime. | 他会在政权内部煽动袭击 |
[12:26] | We put troops on the ground, leave ICO resources alone… | 我们派部队过去 不动哈里发国的资源 |
[12:31] | and Nasser will make sure they cooperate. | 纳泽会确保他们配合 |
[12:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:40] | Are you afraid he’s gonna be impeached? | 你担心他会被弹劾吗 |
[12:41] | ‘Cause there’s a good chance that he will be. | 因为 他很可能会的 |
[12:45] | Is that why you wanna wait? ‘Cause… | 这就是你想等的原因吗 因为 |
[12:48] | I can make it all wait. | 我可以推迟一切 |
[12:52] | Ms. Davis and I had a very productive talk. | 戴维斯女士和我的谈话很有成效 |
[12:55] | I let her know that | 我告诉了她 |
[12:56] | our involvement is contingent on the delivery of Ahmadi. | 我们的插手是以艾哈迈迪的被捕为交换条件的 |
[13:00] | Yes, but the window is closing for me | 是啊 但我能采取行动的时间 |
[13:02] | to be able to act on this. | 越来越少了 |
[13:04] | Judiciary’s not gonna wait. | 司法委员会可不会等 |
[13:06] | For this to be effective, it has to be now or never. | 想要这个起作用 时不我待 |
[13:09] | I’ll have her reach out to Mr. Nasser. | 我会让她联络纳泽先生 |
[13:12] | And, uh, what about the other matter? | 那另一件事呢 |
[13:14] | You mean LeAnn? | 莉安吗 |
[13:17] | Ms. Davis will speak to her later this afternoon. | 戴维斯女士今天下午会跟她谈 |
[13:22] | You heard the president. | 你听到总统的话了 |
[13:35] | Uh, I’m still at the White House. | 我还在白宫 |
[13:38] | – Once we get into Syria… – Sir, | -等我们插手叙利亚 -先生 |
[13:39] | my name is Sean Jeffries. | 我是肖恩·杰弗瑞斯 |
[13:40] | – I work with… – Yes, I know who you are. | -我跟… -嗯 我知道你是谁 |
[13:42] | Sean… | 肖恩 |
[13:43] | I know what Tom Hammerschmidt is working on. | 我知道汤姆·汉默施密特在查什么 |
[13:45] | Mr. Jeffries, if you need an appointment, I can arrange one… | 杰弗瑞斯先生 如果你想预约 我可以安排 |
[13:47] | Sir, if I could. Just a moment of your time. | 先生 我只想占用您片刻时间 |
[13:53] | It’s confidential. | 是机密 |
[14:04] | Oh, if you don’t mind, we’d like this room for a moment. | 如果你不介意 我们想用一下这个房间 |
[14:14] | You have 30 seconds. But before you start, | 给你30秒 但你开始前 |
[14:17] | am I mistaken, or is Mr. Grayson your superior? | 是我错了吗 格雷森先生不是你的上级吗 |
[14:20] | Yes, I’m sorry, but… | 是的 对不起 但是 |
[14:22] | Tom thinks Doug Stamper and yourself, sir, | 汤姆认为 道格·斯坦普和您 先生 |
[14:24] | are somehow involved with the death of Zoe Barnes. | 跟佐伊·巴恩斯之死有关 |
[14:26] | And Mr. Hammerschmidt has a phone | 汉默施密特先生得到了一部 |
[14:28] | that was given to Ms. Barnes. | 有人给巴恩斯小姐的手机 |
[14:29] | It called only one number, and that number was yours. | 手机只打过一个号码 是您的号码 |
[14:32] | Now, it seems that number | 看来这个号码 |
[14:33] | has shown up on the phone that she died with. | 在她死时带的手机里也有 |
[14:36] | It was damaged, but there’s technology now | 虽然手机受损 但现在有技术 |
[14:39] | that will give them access to the data | 可以让他们获取她死前 |
[14:40] | leading up to the day of her death. | 手机上的数据 |
[14:42] | Its internal memory. Calls, texts. | 内存 电话 短信 |
[14:45] | It’s all there. | 都在上面 |
[14:49] | When did you start with us? | 你什么时候开始为我们工作的 |
[14:52] | A week ago. | 一周前 |
[14:55] | And it was the vice president who brought you on? | 是副总统让你加入的 |
[14:57] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[15:00] | A week… | 一周 |
[15:02] | and you’re already having | 你已经 |
[15:04] | confidential conversations with the president. | 跟总统谈机密了 |
[15:08] | I am. | 是的 |
[15:11] | If you hear anything else, you come directly to me. | 如果你再听到别的消息 直接来找我 |
[15:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[15:22] | Whatever you say it is, it’s perjury. | 不管你怎么说 这是伪证罪 |
[15:25] | Oh, perjury, huh? | 伪证 |
[15:28] | That’s where you draw the line? | 这是你的底线吗 |
[15:30] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[15:31] | The case has already been prepared. | 案子已经准备好了 |
[15:33] | TATP was found on Muhammed Kalabi’s computer. | 穆罕默德·卡拉比的电脑上找到了熵炸药 |
[15:37] | It doesn’t matter what Secretary Durant believes or not. | 杜兰特国务卿怎么想根本不重要 |
[15:40] | One is speculation, and the other is fact. | 一个是推测 一个是事实 |
[15:43] | Fact? Really? Is that what it is? | 事实 是吗 那是事实吗 |
[15:46] | If it sounds like a fact, then it is a fact. | 如果听上去像事实 那就是事实 |
[15:49] | Kalabi had explosive residue on his keyboard. | 卡拉比键盘上有爆炸残留物 |
[15:52] | You know the rest of the bureau is done with the president. | 你知道联调局其他人都受够总统了 |
[15:55] | I’m not talking to them. I’m talking to you. | 我没跟他们说话 我在跟你说话 |
[15:59] | They’ve looked the other way, but for how much longer? | 他们都睁一只眼闭一只眼 但还能持续多久 |
[16:02] | Doug… he’s done. | 道格 他完了 |
[16:06] | Where does that leave me? | 那我怎么办 |
[16:08] | That’s what we’re discussing right now. | 这就是我们在谈的 |
[16:11] | Do you know what the president thinks? | 你知道总统怎么想吗 |
[16:13] | He thinks you’re the leak. | 他觉得你是泄密者 |
[16:16] | I wish. | 那倒好了 |
[16:20] | I’m going to give you a moment to take that statement back. | 我给你点时间收回那句话 |
[16:26] | I’ll do what I have to do. I’ll testify. | 我会做我该做的 我去作证 |
[16:30] | But the president is done. | 但总统完了 |
[16:33] | He’s losing support. You can smell it. | 他在失去支持 你能感觉到 |
[16:37] | Are you working for anyone else? | 你在给别人效力吗 |
[16:41] | – Are you working for anyone else? – No. | -你在给别人效力吗 -没有 |
[16:45] | And I don’t wanna know anything else. | 我也不想知道别的 |
[16:48] | I’m tired of what I know. | 我已知的已经让我烦透了 |
[16:54] | Consider me a proxy. | 就当我是个传话的 |
[16:57] | – What? – They don’t wanna ask, but I will. | -什么 -他们不想问 但我来问 |
[16:59] | You need to be fully committed, | 你必须完全投入 |
[17:01] | which means being fully transparent, | 也就是说 你得完全透明 |
[17:03] | which means handing over what you have. | 也就是说 你得交出你手上的东西 |
[17:10] | Slow down, will you, please? | 能拜托你等等吗 |
[17:12] | I’d like to get home, Ms. Davis. | 我想回家了 戴维斯女士 |
[17:15] | LeAnn? LeAnn? | 莉安 莉安 |
[17:21] | Some nights, I go to a hotel to sleep, | 有时候 我会去宾馆过夜 |
[17:23] | just to get out of my apartment. | 就为了换换地方 不在家待着 |
[17:26] | Being a woman in this city, the vigilance it takes… | 这个城市的女人 都要高度警惕 |
[17:29] | You’re not allowed to make a mistake… get distracted. | 你不能犯任何错误 不能有一丝分神 |
[17:33] | It’s a heavy price. | 代价很沉重 |
[17:35] | To be on the edge that way for years and years… | 神经紧绷年复一年 |
[17:39] | My testimony won’t disappoint. | 我的证词不会让人失望的 |
[17:42] | Well, the president and vice president are pleased, I assume. | 就算总统和副总统满意吧 |
[17:45] | But how long before the media | 但你觉得还要多久 |
[17:46] | starts asking questions about Macallan’s death, | 媒体就会开始追问麦卡伦的死 |
[17:49] | and how he was killed? | 以及他怎么死的 |
[17:52] | I have your gun, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的枪在我这里 |
[17:57] | – Good night. – Yes, good night. | -晚安 -没错 晚安 |
[18:08] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[18:12] | – Yes? – Claire? | -怎么了 -克莱尔 |
[18:18] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[18:21] | Hammerschmidt has a new theory. | 汉默施密特又有了个新理论 |
[18:24] | He thinks Doug Stamper and I killed Zoe Barnes. | 他认为道格·斯坦普和我杀了佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[18:28] | They may have access to my cell phone, to my texts. | 他们可能接触到了我的手机短信内容 |
[18:34] | Someone in this White House is talking to Hammerschmidt | 白宫有人在向汉默施密特泄密 |
[18:36] | and now this. | 现在又是这个 |
[18:43] | Oh, Doug. | 道格啊 |
[18:48] | Poor Doug. | 可怜的道格 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:55] | He’s an unlucky person. | 他怎么这么倒霉 |
[18:59] | Always has been. | 他一直如此 |
[19:31] | Sir, the senator’s support is wavering. | 先生 参议员的支持动摇了 |
[19:32] | Doug, it’s Claire. | 道格 我是克莱尔 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[19:37] | Francis and I were wondering | 弗兰西斯和我在想 |
[19:38] | if you could come up to the residence tomorrow evening. | 你明晚能不能到宅邸来一趟 |
[19:41] | For dinner. | 吃个晚饭 |
[19:44] | It’ll give us a chance to | 最近发生了这么多事 |
[19:45] | take a breath with all that’s been happening. | 我们也好歇一歇 喘口气 |
[20:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:07] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[20:10] | – Who is this? – Come on, you must know by now. | -你是谁 -拜托 你肯定猜到了吧 |
[20:14] | – No, I don’t. – Aidan Macallan. | -我不知道 -艾丹·麦卡伦 |
[20:16] | Look into how he used and abused the FISA ruling. | 查查他是怎么利用外国情报监视法裁决的 |
[20:20] | How do we know each other? | 我们怎么认识的 |
[20:21] | Now come on. | 别问了 |
[20:22] | If I told you that, | 如果我告诉你 |
[20:23] | how can I possibly keep helping you? | 我还要怎么继续帮你 |
[20:24] | And don’t you want me to help you? | 你难道不希望我帮你吗 |
[20:27] | But where do we meet? Just give me that. | 可我们在哪见面 告诉我这个就行 |
[20:30] | – In the muck. – Wait. | -泥巴里 -等等 |
[20:32] | Zoe Barnes’ death was not an accident. | 佐伊·巴恩斯的死不是意外 |
[20:34] | Doug Stamper killed her. | 道格·斯坦普杀了她 |
[20:36] | But you already know that. | 但你已经知道了 |
[20:37] | No, don’t hang up. Don’t hang up. | 不 别挂 别挂 |
[20:43] | The Judiciary Committee may be | 司法委员会可能 |
[20:45] | hoping Secretary Durant recovers. | 还希望杜兰特国务卿尽快恢复 |
[20:47] | But the rest of the world is waiting to see | 但全世界都在关注 |
[20:49] | how the Syrian president responds | 叙利亚总统将如何回应 |
[20:52] | to President Underwood’s line in the sand. | 安德伍德总统划下的红线 |
[20:55] | Moscow, meanwhile, calls the president’s statements, | 与此同时 莫斯科称总统此份声明 |
[20:58] | “The desperate act of a man on his way out of office.” | 是”即将倒台之人的绝望之举” |
[21:05] | Are you in contact with your brother? | 你和你哥哥还有联系吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 没有 |
[21:11] | Sundays. Occasional birthday. | 也就周末吧 偶尔过过生日 |
[21:15] | I thought you were closer than that. | 我还以为你们两个要更亲近些 |
[21:18] | No. We usually only speak when one of us is in trouble. | 没有 只有有麻烦时我们才会找对方 |
[21:23] | Well, that’s why I ask, | 所以我才打听一下 |
[21:24] | ’cause in times like these, we all need support. | 因为越是这种时候 我们就越需要支持 |
[21:28] | Well, I’ll have counsel. | 我会请律师 |
[21:29] | No, you’ll have the best lawyers. | 不 你得请最好的律师 |
[21:31] | The best of everything. The best. | 什么都得最好的 顶尖的 |
[21:36] | Would you like some more fish? | 你还想再来些鱼吗 |
[21:39] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[21:42] | Whatever the Herald has is circumstantial. | 《先驱报》手里的料都只是间接的 |
[21:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:46] | No one knows what really happened to her, | 没人知道她到底遭遇了什么 |
[21:48] | and no one ever will. | 永远也不会有人知道 |
[21:52] | But, look, Doug… | 是这样 道格 |
[21:54] | The reason that Claire and I invited you over tonight | 今晚我和克莱尔请你来的原因 |
[21:57] | is because we want you to know how much you mean to us. | 是因为我们希望你知道你对我们多么重要 |
[22:01] | To both of us. | 对我们两个都是 |
[22:04] | Yes, sir. | 好 先生 |
[22:05] | Before we say anything else, | 在我们说别的事之前 |
[22:06] | we just wanted to be absolutely certain that… | 我们只想明白无误地确认 |
[22:11] | you knew that. | 你知道这一点 |
[22:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:17] | What we’re up against, | 我们要面临的 |
[22:19] | what this administration is facing… | 这个政府要面临的 |
[22:22] | Well, what I’m facing… | 也是我要面临的 |
[22:23] | Even though both of us believe that | 即便我们都相信 |
[22:25] | there’s very little chance that I could ever be indicted, | 我被起诉的可能微乎其微 |
[22:28] | we still… | 我们仍然 |
[22:30] | have to find a way to | 得想办法 |
[22:31] | remove this entire issue from the table. | 彻底解决这整件事 |
[22:34] | I just can no longer be associated with this. | 我不能再跟这事有牵连了 |
[22:38] | I’ll resign while I’m dealing with this. | 我会辞职 并继续处理此事 |
[22:45] | I think this is going to require more than that. | 我觉得这可能还不够 |
[22:48] | Well, I’ll make a statement… | 我会发表声明 |
[22:51] | and blame it on the politics of personal destruction. | 说这是人身攻击式的政治手段 |
[22:54] | No, Doug, I’m afraid that’s just not going to be enough. | 不 道格 恐怕这些仍不够 |
[22:59] | We have to shift… the suspicion. | 我们得转移怀疑目标 |
[23:05] | We need you to… | 我们需要你… |
[23:06] | We need you to implicate yourself in the death of Zoe Barnes. | 我们需要你让自己跟佐伊·巴恩斯的死挂上钩 |
[23:10] | Now, before you react, just listen. | 先别激动 听我说 |
[23:12] | You are the most likely candidate at this point. | 目前你是最有可能的人选 |
[23:14] | You were distraught, you were drinking. | 你当时心烦意乱 还酗酒 |
[23:16] | The… I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[23:17] | We’ll make up some story, and then we’ll leak it. | 我们会编一些事出来 然后泄漏出去 |
[23:19] | You… you were loyal, you did it for me. | 你忠心耿耿 你那么做是为了我 |
[23:21] | You were too loyal. You went too far. | 你忠诚过了头 采取了极端手段 |
[23:24] | And… and then, in the end, there’ll be no question… | 然后 到最后 毫无疑问 |
[23:27] | Can you excuse me? | 我失陪一下好吗 |
[24:29] | Well, it’s either a crank looking for a headline, | 这要么是哪个怪胎想搏头条 |
[24:32] | or someone on the inside telling the truth. | 要么就是内部人士在说真话 |
[24:35] | What’s your sense? | 你感觉是什么 |
[24:36] | He knew about the birthday cards. | 他知道生日卡的事 |
[24:38] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[24:40] | Maybe the story is the call. | 也许重点在于这电话 |
[24:42] | The flash drives. The leaks themselves. | 那些闪存盘 泄密本身 |
[24:43] | If we call out the leaks, | 如果我们点出泄密的事 |
[24:45] | he may stop contacting me. | 他可能就不会再联系我了 |
[24:46] | And the Macallan business, is that even a real lead? | 还有麦卡伦的事 那真是条线索吗 |
[24:49] | None of these sites will admit to anything. | 这些网站什么都不会承认的 |
[24:51] | Because it’s an embarrassment. | 因为这太丢人了 |
[24:53] | An overwhelming amount of Underwood material | 多个选情对安德伍德不利的郡的 |
[24:55] | was reported by social media users in counties | 社交媒体用户 爆出了大量 |
[24:58] | that he was expected to lose. | 安德伍德的材料 |
[24:59] | But anyone I reach out to | 但我联系的所有人 |
[25:01] | does not wanna be talking about this. | 都不想谈论此事 |
[25:03] | The leak said it was unauthorized domestic surveillance. | 泄密者说那是未经授权的国内监控 |
[25:05] | All the administration has to say is “terror,” | 政府只需要搬出”恐怖活动” |
[25:07] | And they seem justified. | 看起来就正当了 |
[25:09] | He wasn’t rooting out terrorists. | 他可不是在铲除恐怖分子 |
[25:12] | He was trying to win an election. | 他是想赢得选举 |
[25:13] | And very convenient that the Secretary of State hits her head. | 国务卿正好撞了头可太巧了 |
[25:16] | Now you sound like a conspiracy… | 你现在听起来像是阴谋论… |
[25:17] | I’m not a conspiracy theorist. | 我不是阴谋论者 |
[25:20] | I try to imagine what it’s like inside his mind, | 我试图想象他是怎么想的 |
[25:23] | what I would do if I were him. | 如果我是他 我会怎么做 |
[25:25] | And I’m telling you, it is all sorts of… | 我跟你们说 这是各种… |
[25:30] | He has no ideology. No North Star. | 他没有意识形态 没有道德方向 |
[25:34] | Isn’t that the scariest thing of all? | 这难道不是最可怕的吗 |
[25:37] | Tom, do you think Zoe Barnes was murdered? | 汤姆 你觉得佐伊·巴恩斯是被谋杀的吗 |
[25:41] | How often does a 27-year-old fall in front of a train? | 一个27岁的人失足撞上火车的概率有多大 |
[25:44] | – All right, then. Let’s prove that. – All right. | -那好吧 我们去证明它 -好 |
[25:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:58] | Doug Stamper’s office called. | 道格·斯坦普的办公室来电了 |
[25:59] | They wanna set up a meeting. | 他们想安排见面 |
[26:01] | Soon as possible. | 尽快吧 |
[26:04] | This is good. | 这是好事 |
[26:06] | Whatever your boyfriend read off your phone this morning | 不管你男友今早从你手机里读到了什么 |
[26:10] | made its way to the right person. | 都传到了正确的人的耳朵里 |
[26:13] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 我不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[26:17] | You’re lying to a liar. | 你只是在骗一个骗子 |
[26:20] | You can’t get anything off the phone Zoe died with. | 你无法从佐伊死时的手机上得到任何信息 |
[26:23] | They just need to believe we can. | 他们只要相信我们能做到就行了 |
[26:26] | What is this job? | 这到底是什么工作 |
[26:31] | Not what it used to be. | 跟以前不一样了 |
[26:40] | I don’t want you to overreact. | 我不希望你反应过度 |
[26:43] | But Tom kept writing. | 但汤姆一直在继续写作 |
[26:45] | It seems he finally finished his book. | 看来他终于完成他的书了 |
[26:49] | And he alludes to things. | 而且他暗示了一些事 |
[26:51] | What do you mean “Alludes to things”? | 什么叫”暗示了一些事” |
[26:53] | I don’t know. Lines are blacked out. | 我不知道 相关行都被涂黑了 |
[26:54] | It’s like it’s redacted. | 就像被编辑过 |
[26:55] | There are paragraphs here and there… | 时不时的有一些段落 |
[26:58] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说过什么 |
[27:01] | What does he know? | 他知道些什么 |
[27:03] | Has he shown this to anyone? Sent it to anyone? | 他给任何人看过吗 寄给过任何人吗 |
[27:05] | – Publishers, the press? – I don’t know. | -出版商 媒体 -我不知道 |
[27:07] | Well, what do you know? | 那你知道什么 |
[27:09] | I will handle him. I just wanted you to be aware. | 我来处理他 我只是想跟你说一声 |
[27:12] | – Son of a bitch. – I said I’ll take care of it. | -妈了个逼的 -我说了我会处理的 |
[27:15] | No, I’ll take care of it. | 不 我来处理 |
[27:16] | You stay a million miles away from this. | 你躲得远远的 |
[27:26] | How could you be so stupid… | 你怎么会这么蠢 |
[27:31] | to fall in love? | 动了真情 |
[27:35] | This thing isn’t on the floor yet, | 这事还没提交表决 |
[27:36] | and we’re losing senators. | 我们就已经失去参议员的支持了 |
[27:37] | We’re losing some maybe, but… | 失去了几个吧 不过 |
[27:40] | What I like about the Senate is what I hate. | 参院最讨喜的地方也是我最讨厌的地方 |
[27:43] | It’s contagious. | 传染性 |
[27:44] | One of ’em gets an idea, | 只要一个人有了什么想法 |
[27:45] | and it spreads through the body like a flu. | 立马就会像流感一样传遍全院 |
[27:47] | I’ll look into it. | 我再想想办法 |
[27:49] | There’s 100 of ’em. All we need is half. | 总共就100个人 我们只需要过半 |
[27:54] | Can I just lay down? | 我能躺下吗 |
[27:55] | – I don’t think that’s a good idea. – Just for a few minutes. | -最好不要 -我就躺几分钟 |
[27:57] | I’m just so fucking tired, and I need to think. | 我他妈快累死了 我得想想 |
[28:03] | Why do you need to think? | 你得想什么 |
[28:08] | The longer you hang on to whatever he gave you, | 他给你的那些东西 你拿在手里越久 |
[28:10] | the more danger you’re in. | 你的处境就越危险 |
[28:12] | You’re reading this wrong. | 你错看局势了 |
[28:14] | You think it’s some kind of insurance, but it’s not. | 你以为那是保险 其实不是 |
[28:18] | LeAnn… | 莉安 |
[28:19] | Whatever happens to the president, | 不管总统出了什么事 |
[28:20] | it’s not your fault, or mine. | 都不是你 或者我的错 |
[28:23] | – You don’t think I make a difference? – I didn’t say that. | -你以为我无关紧要吗 -我可没这么说 |
[28:31] | You don’t think that I’m dedicated enough? | 还是你觉得我不够投入 |
[28:33] | Too dedicated. | 太投入了 |
[28:34] | That can be a problem. That can make you blind. | 过了就有问题了 会让你一叶障目 |
[28:37] | You have no idea… | 你根本不知道 |
[28:46] | I’ve done something unforgivable, LeAnn. | 我做了不可原谅的事 莉安 |
[28:54] | What? | 什么 |
[28:58] | I killed Zoe Barnes. | 我杀了佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[29:01] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[29:14] | All I ever tried to do was keep her safe. | 我只是想保护她 |
[29:18] | She said she wanted to be invisible. | 她说她想就此消失 |
[29:22] | I knew it wasn’t possible. | 我知道这根本不可能 |
[29:28] | I knew that she would only ever go away… | 我知道她要消失 |
[29:31] | if I made sure of it. | 就得我亲自动手 |
[29:37] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[29:39] | Yes, you do. | 你当然信 |
[29:44] | Believe me… I deserve this. | 相信我 这是我活该 |
[29:47] | Zoe Barnes fell in front of a train. | 佐伊·巴恩斯落轨被地铁撞死了 |
[29:49] | It was ruled an accident. | 调查结果是意外事故 |
[29:50] | I pushed her off the platform and I walked away. | 是我把她从站台上推下去的 然后我就走了 |
[30:16] | I know you reached out to Bridget Cohen. | 我知道你联系了布莉姬特·柯恩 |
[30:22] | Telling that committee or her how I got my liver | 把我肝脏的来头告诉她或是委员会 |
[30:25] | is not going to help this administration or you. | 对政府 对你 都没有一丝好处 |
[30:30] | But here is what is going to help. | 我告诉你做什么有好处 |
[30:34] | This is what you’re going to tell that committee | 我要你去找委员会 |
[30:36] | about Doug Stamper. | 这么说道格·斯坦普 |
[30:41] | You actually live here? | 你就住这儿 |
[30:43] | Well… I’m not here that much. | 我不经常住 |
[30:47] | I let friends use it now and again. | 偶尔让我朋友来住住 |
[30:49] | – Thanks for your discretion. – Of course. | -谢谢你的谨慎 -应该的 |
[30:52] | I won’t be too long. | 我不会待太久 |
[30:54] | Take your time. | 你慢慢来 |
[30:55] | If you need anything, I’ll be on call. | 如果需要什么 我随叫随到 |
[30:58] | He’s reasonable. | 他是讲道理的 |
[31:01] | Yeah, he needs to be. | 是啊 他必须这样 |
[31:03] | They didn’t look that hard. | 他们也没怎么查 |
[31:04] | The Secret Service knows I have nothing to hide. | 特勤局知道我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[31:07] | He’s downstairs. | 他就在楼下 |
[31:11] | Make yourself at home. | 别客气 |
[31:31] | I used to love to hide as a kid. | 我小时候可喜欢捉迷藏了 |
[31:34] | I was really good at it. | 我总是藏得非常好 |
[31:37] | I could always choose the best places. | 我总能找到最隐蔽的藏身处 |
[31:41] | Nobody ever found me. | 从来没被抓到过 |
[31:46] | One time, everybody just gave up. | 有一次大家干脆不玩了 |
[31:50] | So I stayed put for, like, 13 hours straight. | 所以我在那儿躲了整整13个小时 |
[31:57] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:02] | He said I wouldn’t regret it… if I said yes. | 他说如果我同意 我绝不会后悔的 |
[32:07] | Francis. | 弗兰西斯 |
[32:09] | When I agreed to write the book | 就是想当初 我同意 |
[32:11] | about his origin story way back when. | 写他起家的故事的时候 |
[32:16] | Well, he regrets asking you now. | 那他现在可后悔请你了 |
[32:19] | I said yes ’cause I have always been a sucker | 我同意 是因为我总是非常喜欢 |
[32:21] | for what people tell themselves about themselves. | 听别人是怎么讲他们自己的 |
[32:24] | Who has the manuscript? | 谁还有手稿 |
[32:29] | You do. | 只有你 |
[32:32] | And publishers? | 出版商呢 |
[32:35] | Not yet. | 还没给 |
[32:39] | So what did you think? | 所以你觉得如何 |
[32:42] | There are huge sections blacked out, Tom. | 有好多段落你都划掉了 汤姆 |
[32:45] | You portrayed us like a couple of monsters. | 你把我们描绘成了怪物 |
[32:49] | – I never used that com.funword.word. – You didn’t have to. | -我没这么写 -你也不用写出来 |
[32:58] | On the flight back from Moscow, not long after we met… | 我们刚认识时 在从莫斯科回来的飞机上 |
[33:03] | you and Francis had a fight. | 你和弗兰西斯大吵了一架 |
[33:06] | A real knock down. | 吵得很凶 |
[33:08] | I told Francis I heard the yelling, | 我告诉弗兰西斯我听见了吼声 |
[33:09] | but not the words. | 但没听清说什么 |
[33:11] | But… | 但 |
[33:16] | you said you were murderers. | 你说你们杀了人 |
[33:19] | He said you were survivors. | 他说你们是适者生存 |
[33:25] | I was dreading coming here. | 我害怕到这里来 |
[33:28] | – Why? – You can’t publish it, Tom. | -为什么 -你不能出版 汤姆 |
[33:33] | I’d rather not. | 我也不想 |
[33:35] | So, what? Money? | 那为什么 钱吗 |
[33:38] | Yeah… but enough. | 对 但是够了 |
[33:42] | Enough so I can really get lost for a while. | 足够让我消失一阵了 |
[33:45] | Buy some time till I figure out what I’m gonna do next. | 静一静 让我好好想想该何去何从 |
[33:50] | We can figure something out. | 我们可以商量个对策的 |
[33:53] | I bet. | 当然 |
[33:59] | You know, those parts you blacked out, that’s… | 那些你涂黑的部分 |
[34:03] | – I’ve never told anyone but you. – I know. | -除了你我谁都没告诉过 -我知道 |
[34:07] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[34:11] | But isn’t that what you wanted? | 但你要的不就是这样吗 |
[34:18] | I miss touching you. | 我想念抚摸你 |
[34:21] | I don’t know how to not be around you. | 我不知道没有你在身边该如何是好 |
[34:25] | I think of you all the time. | 我无时无刻不想着你 |
[34:27] | It almost makes me hate you for it. | 都快要因此而恨你了 |
[34:42] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[34:50] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[34:54] | – Keep going. – Not just beautiful, beautiful. | -继续说 -不仅是一般的美 |
[34:57] | There’s lots of people like that. | 美人千千万万 |
[35:05] | You are radiant, Claire. | 你美得目眩 克莱尔 |
[35:06] | And good. You are so good. | 而且善良 你太善良了 |
[35:09] | – I’m not good. – Yes, you are. | -我不善良 -不 你是善良的 |
[35:17] | – Why won’t you kiss me? – I wanna look at you. | -你为什么不吻我 -我想看着你 |
[35:26] | I really do wanna go to Greenland one day. | 我真想有一天能去格陵兰 |
[35:29] | – We should go. – Don’t stop. | -我们应该去 -别停 |
[35:33] | It’s so frozen and remote. | 冰天雪地 如此遥远 |
[35:39] | The way the… | 那里的 |
[35:41] | The way the… Smells before it… | 那里的 气味 |
[35:46] | The… You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吧 |
[35:57] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 |
[36:14] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[36:43] | There are close to half a million dead. | 死亡人数将近五十万 |
[36:46] | Over four million refugees, | 有超过四百万名难民 |
[36:48] | women and children who have left the region and require care. | 背井离乡 需要照料的妇女儿童 |
[36:52] | At least 12 million displaced people. | 流离失所的人至少有一千两百万 |
[36:56] | Homeless wanderers who no longer belong anywhere. | 无处可去 无家可归的流浪者 |
[36:59] | We are all students of history. | 我们都学过历史 |
[37:01] | Syria was one of the founding members of the United Nations, | 叙利亚可是联合国创始国之一 |
[37:04] | for God’s sakes. | 天呐 |
[37:05] | How did we get here? | 我们是怎么走到今天的 |
[37:06] | We, who sprang from one of the most ancient civilizations? | 我们来自最古老的文明之一 |
[37:09] | At some point, we must accept peace as the only answer. | 我们终得承认 和平才是唯一的答案 |
[37:12] | All parties must lay down their arms and begin to talk. | 各方必须放下武器 开始和谈 |
[38:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:28] | You were always good at tracking me down. | 你总能找到我 |
[38:30] | It wasn’t easy. | 很不容易 |
[38:32] | Movie theater, the occasional classified meeting. | 电影院 偶尔的秘密会议 |
[38:35] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[38:38] | Well, that’s a bit vague. | 这么说有点含糊 |
[38:40] | You’re sabotaging him. Peeling off senators. | 你是在给他捣乱 让参议员倒戈 |
[38:43] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你干的 |
[38:45] | You were much more interesting when you smoked. | 你抽烟的时候要有趣得多 |
[38:46] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[38:49] | The money’s not with him, Mark. | 钱不在他那儿 马克 |
[38:52] | The… the Koch brother types, Wall Street, oil and gas… | 科赫兄弟那些人 华尔街 石油天然气 |
[38:55] | Even labor’s walking out on him. | 连工人都要抛弃他了 |
[38:57] | He’s more resourceful than you think. | 他比你想得要神通广大 |
[38:59] | He’s done a lot without money, okay? | 没有钱他也做了很多 好吧 |
[39:02] | I want you to back off, | 我要你别插手 |
[39:03] | let me handle these hearings. | 让我应付听证会 |
[39:05] | I just got to the White House. | 我刚到白宫 |
[39:06] | I intend to stick around. | 我想留下 |
[39:07] | I don’t want him to be president. | 我不希望他当总统 |
[39:14] | – The country needs a change. – Okay, so… | -国家需要改变 -好 那么 |
[39:16] | And they don’t need to look any further than his wife. | 有他妻子 就不用找其他人选了 |
[39:19] | She’s tough, smart. | 她坚韧又聪明 |
[39:20] | He’s smart, too, but he’s not reliable. | 他也很聪明 但他不可靠 |
[39:23] | Her? You can work with her. | 至于她 你可以跟她合作 |
[39:24] | I know you see it, too. | 我知道你也清楚这一点 |
[39:26] | I see a partner when it comes to Syria, | 叙利亚 或者满目疮痍的叙利亚 |
[39:29] | or what’s left of it. | 可以成为合作伙伴 |
[39:31] | Let me try one of those. | 给我一个 |
[39:33] | I mean, far be it from us | 我们就不该 |
[39:34] | to tell an ancient civilization its business… | 告诉一个古老的文明怎么处理它的问题 |
[39:37] | but Syria is now basically unrivaled | 但现在 叙利亚是这世界上 |
[39:39] | – as the most violent place on the planet. – I know, I know. | -最暴力的地方 -我知道 |
[39:45] | I’m not saying what to do with Frank Underwood | 我不是说 要拿弗兰克·安德伍德怎么办 |
[39:49] | is not gonna be a difficult problem. | 不会成为一个巨大的麻烦 |
[39:53] | But… if we don’t establish a presence in the region… | 但 如果我们不在当地立足 |
[39:58] | it’s gonna be too late. | 那就太迟了 |
[40:03] | – I’d rather have a cigarette. – Spit it out. | -我更想抽根烟 -吐出来吧 |
[40:08] | Well… let me buy you dinner or something. | 让我请你吃晚饭吧 |
[40:11] | What? What happened? What’s the matter? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[40:17] | I had that child in my arms. | 我抱着那孩子 |
[40:23] | I could feel her breath on me, | 我能感觉到她的呼吸 |
[40:24] | but I couldn’t look down. | 但却不敢往下看 |
[40:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[40:33] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[40:35] | 20 minutes away. | 20分钟就到 |
[40:39] | – Okay. I have to go. I’m sorry. – Do, please. | -好 我得走了 抱歉 -去吧 |
[40:49] | I’m tired. I’m going to bed. | 我累了 我去睡了 |
[41:00] | I need your services. | 我需要你的服务 |
[41:03] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[41:05] | No. | 不 |
[41:06] | Now. | 马上 |
[41:10] | I believe Doug Stamper killed Zoe Barnes. | 我认为道格·斯坦普杀了佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[41:13] | I believe he was unstable | 我认为他情绪不稳定 |
[41:15] | and killed her to benefit Francis Underwood. | 为了弗兰西斯·安德伍德杀了她 |
[41:16] | Stop. Stop it, please? Off the record. | 暂停 不要记录 |
[41:19] | Can you give us a second? I’ll call you back in. | 能让我们单独待会儿吗 我再叫你 |
[41:27] | Seth, this has nothing to do with pay for play, or Kalabi, | 赛斯 这跟贿赂或卡拉比毫无关系 |
[41:30] | or anything else the president is accused of. | 跟其他任何总统受到的指控都无关 |
[41:33] | Where are you getting this? | 你想干什么 |
[41:35] | This is what I know about Doug. | 这是我知道的道格的事 |
[41:38] | The chair will not let you | 主席不会允许 |
[41:39] | testify in front of the committee with this. | 你在委员会前就此作证的 |
[41:41] | – This is what I have. – Can you prove any of it? | -我只有这些 -你能证明吗 |
[41:44] | He’s implied that he did it. | 他暗示他那么做了 |
[41:46] | I can speak to his behavior. | 我可以阐述他的行为 |
[41:48] | Things that he’s done. | 他做的事 |
[41:51] | You need to go to the US attorney. | 你得去找联邦检察官 |
[41:56] | Seth, if you don’t, I will. | 赛斯 否则 我会去的 |
[42:00] | “I told the president there were four men by the same name | “我告诉总统 国务院追踪了四个 |
[42:03] | the State Department was tracking. | 同名的男子 |
[42:05] | Two in the United States.” | 两个在美国境内” |
[42:07] | So said a senior White House source, | 这引述自一位资深白宫人士 |
[42:08] | as quoted in the Washington Herald. | 由《华盛顿先驱报》刊登的 |
[42:11] | Were you aware of this conversation? | 你是否知道这对话 |
[42:13] | No, sir, I was not. | 不 先生 不知道 |
[42:16] | The source went on. | 消息源还称 |
[42:17] | “I believe the president understood | “我认为总统知道 |
[42:18] | that the Muhammed Kalabi in Tennessee | 田纳西州的默罕默德·卡拉比 |
[42:20] | was not a legitimate threat.” | 并非真正的威胁” |
[42:23] | Was this conveyed to you in any way? | 这你是否知道 |
[42:25] | Again, no, sir. | 还是不知道 先生 |
[42:29] | Still, the committee’s looking forward to | 委员会依然期待 |
[42:30] | Secretary Durant’s testimony on this matter. | 杜兰特国务卿就此事作证 |
[42:32] | I have no idea what the secretary will say or not say, but I… | 我不知道国务卿会说什么 但是 |
[42:36] | have great respect for her and wish her a speedy recovery. | 我对她很尊敬 也祝愿她早日康复 |
[42:39] | We were operating off of facts and | 我们那天是依据 |
[42:41] | reports coming in at an accelerated rate that day. | 飞速涌入的事实和报告行动的 |
[42:47] | I’ll try this again. | 我再问一次 |
[42:50] | Did the president indicate to you at any time | 总统是否曾向你暗示 |
[42:53] | that he knew this was not a threat? | 他知道这并非真正威胁 |
[42:55] | No. | 没有 |
[42:56] | And I’d like to point out that I’m proud | 而且我要说 我很骄傲 |
[42:58] | to be representing the men and women of the FBI here today, | 今天能在此代表联调局的男男女女 |
[43:01] | who conducted that investigation as they always do | 他们像以往一样进行了此案的调查 |
[43:04] | in a competent, honest, and independent way, | 得力 诚实 而且独立 |
[43:06] | in the finest tradition of the FBI. | 这是联调局的优良传统 |
[43:09] | – Did they? – Our people did their job. | -是吗 -我们的人尽了职 |
[43:11] | And it’s unthinkable to assume | 认为联调局会 |
[43:14] | the FBI would involve itself in an election. | 卷入选举根本是无稽之谈 |
[43:16] | Because there may be an innocent man | 因为此时此刻可能有一个 |
[43:18] | sitting in a cell as we speak. | 无辜的人正在蹲监狱 |
[43:19] | I can comment on this since it was mentioned in the press. | 我可以就此发表评论 因为报道中有提及 |
[43:23] | Trace amounts of an explosive material | 卡拉比先生的电脑上 |
[43:25] | were found on Mr. Kalabi’s computer. | 的确发现了痕量爆炸物 |
[43:30] | Your assertion is that the president was unaware | 你是说 总统不知道 |
[43:32] | of what was happening in his own White House? | 自己的白宫里都发生了什么 |
[43:34] | Aidan Macallan was an NSA employee, | 艾丹·麦卡伦是国安局的雇员 |
[43:36] | so, no, the president had no idea what he was up to. | 所以 不 总统不知道他都做了什么 |
[43:40] | Honestly, he was quite busy campaigning. | 老实说 他当时在忙于竞选 |
[43:43] | But surely he knew the effects of Mr. Macallan’s work? | 但他肯定知道麦卡伦先生做的事的影响吧 |
[43:46] | These exploits? | 这些漏洞 |
[43:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[43:48] | The president and… I’ve been with him out on the stump. | 总统 我是跟着他去巡回过的 |
[43:51] | He likes to shake hands. | 他喜欢跟人握手 |
[43:52] | He’s not paying attention to social media. | 他并不关注社交媒体 |
[43:55] | Ms. Harvey, there was a FISA ruling issued, | 哈维小姐 外国情报监视法法庭发布了一则判决 |
[43:58] | which the Underwood administration used | 而安德伍德政府利用它 |
[44:00] | to spy on American citizens | 来监视美国公民 |
[44:01] | for the sake of swaying an election. | 意在影响选举 |
[44:03] | Congressman Romero, Aidan Macallan was a troubled person. | 罗梅洛议员 艾丹·麦卡伦是个有困扰的人 |
[44:07] | His mind worked fast, | 他的脑子转得很快 |
[44:09] | faster than I think anyone’s should. | 恐怕已超出了正常范围 |
[44:11] | What he was up to went to the grave with him. | 他的企图已被他带入坟墓 |
[44:13] | Ms. Harvey, please, spare me the semantics… | 哈维小姐 少跟我打感情牌 |
[44:15] | – Okay, fine. – I just need you… | -好吧 -我只需要你 |
[44:17] | Was he collecting data? Yes. | 他收集数据了吗 是的 |
[44:19] | Did he cross a line? Most likely. | 他过界了吗 很可能 |
[44:22] | I did visit with him, checking in on his work. | 我去看过他 看他的工作 |
[44:25] | Have you seen a screen of code? Computer code. | 你见过一屏的代码吗 电脑代码 |
[44:28] | It’s indecipherable. | 那根本看不懂 |
[44:31] | Why did Seth Grayson end up not testifying? | 赛斯·格雷森怎么最终没作证 |
[44:34] | No comment. | 无可评价 |
[44:35] | We heard that his testimony | 我们听说他的证词 |
[44:36] | had to do with the president’s chief of staff. | 跟总统的幕僚长有关 |
[44:38] | Who I would welcome testifying in front of our committee. | 我很欢迎他来我们委员会作证 |
[44:41] | I urge Doug Stamper and the rest of the administration | 我敦促道格·斯坦普和其他政府人员 |
[44:44] | to stop hiding behind executive privilege. | 别再躲在行政特权之后了 |
[44:47] | All we learned so far is that | 我们目前只知道 |
[44:48] | the president knew nothing about anything going on in his White House. | 总统对他的白宫发生的事毫不知情 |
[44:55] | There were six of them, | 一共六个人 |
[44:56] | and they all took a turn. | 他们轮流来 |
[44:58] | Except for Romero. | 除了罗梅洛 |
[45:00] | He only watched. | 他只是看了 |
[45:02] | Or… at least that’s what he told the dean. | 至少他是这么跟校长说的 |
[45:05] | But I know the real story. | 但我知道真相 |
[45:08] | Her name was, uh, Rochelle. | 她叫罗谢尔 |
[45:10] | I thought you had nothing on this guy. | 你不是没有他的把柄吗 |
[45:12] | How long have you known this? | 你知道多久了 |
[45:13] | I was holding it until… Or, if we needed it. | 我是想留到我们需要的时候 |
[45:15] | No, until you needed it, you mean. | 是你需要的时候吧 |
[45:18] | Look, it makes no difference. | 这没什么区别 |
[45:19] | I might use it, I might not. | 我可能会用 可能不会 |
[45:20] | But I still wanna testify. | 但我还是想作证 |
[45:21] | For you to testify now, | 你现在作证 |
[45:22] | excuse me for saying it, it’s crazy. | 抱歉 简直疯了 |
[45:24] | Do you think it’s crazy, Claire? | 你觉得疯了吗 克莱尔 |
[45:26] | – I wanna defend myself against this guy. – We have witnesses. | -我想在他面前维护自己 -我们有证人 |
[45:29] | Our witnesses, surrogates. Let it come from them. | 我们的证人 代理人 让他们说 |
[45:31] | I think I can win. | 我觉得我能赢 |
[45:32] | Or maybe I should wait until I lose the Senate… | 或者我该等到我被参议院抛弃 |
[45:34] | I just think there are other ways… | 我就是觉得还有别的办法 |
[45:35] | If you give up executive privilege, | 如果你放弃行政特权 |
[45:38] | we lose leverage. We lose it all. | 我们就丧失了筹码 完全没了 |
[45:42] | Tell the chair I’m ready to appear. | 告诉主席 我愿作证了 |
[45:46] | I mean, the damage your testimony could do to your wife | 你的证词可能对你妻子造成的伤害 |
[45:49] | is not worth the risk. | 不值得冒险 |
[45:51] | Its worth is what we’re here to discuss. | 我们就是要讨论它的价值 |
[45:54] | I… I don’t appreciate being the one to tell you this, but… | 我不喜欢由我来说 但是 |
[45:58] | your presidency is beyond repair. | 你的总统之位已经保不住了 |
[46:04] | You don’t know what I’m going to do next. | 你不知道我接下来要做什么 |
[46:06] | Isn’t that it? Isn’t that what really bothers you? | 不是这个吗 这才是让你困扰的吧 |
[46:09] | Don’t think I haven’t been watching you | 别以为我没从你加入的那一刻 |
[46:10] | from the moment you stepped on board. | 就在观察你 |
[46:13] | You’re full of promises, Ms. Davis. | 你满口承诺 戴维斯女士 |
[46:15] | The information about Macallan is still out there | 麦卡伦的事仍未平息 |
[46:18] | and Ahmadi is, oh, so elusive. | 而艾哈迈迪则神出鬼没 |
[46:22] | You’ve been sabotaging me | 你从走进我家 |
[46:23] | from the moment you stepped into my house. | 就一直在给我捣乱 |
[46:28] | You don’t care for me very much, do you? | 你不喜欢我 是吧 |
[46:31] | No, I don’t. | 是的 |
[46:34] | I couldn’t care less. | 我一点也不喜欢 |
[46:36] | But if you make Claire happy, that makes me happy. | 但如果你让克莱尔开心 我就开心 |
[46:39] | If you can help her, | 如果你能好好帮她 |
[46:41] | – good. – What’s it worth to you? | -那很好 -你愿付出什么 |
[46:45] | Well, what kind of deal are we talking about? | 你打算做什么样的交易 |
[46:46] | For me not to testify. | 要我不作证 |
[46:48] | Well, I have contacts outside the Beltway. | 我在华府外有人 |
[46:49] | I can set you up in any number of lucrative positions. | 我可以给你找到各种肥差 |
[46:52] | No, that’s not good enough. | 不 那不够好 |
[46:53] | Anyone could offer me that. | 谁都能给我那个 |
[46:56] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[46:58] | No, no, no. It’s not going to work like that. | 不不 不能这样 |
[47:00] | You tell me what you can do for me. | 你说你能为我做什么 |
[47:02] | I’ve been around your kind. | 我接触过你这样的人 |
[47:04] | Not usually at this level. | 一般没接触到这种深度 |
[47:06] | But you can’t help yourself. | 但你就是忍不住 |
[47:11] | Make me an offer, Ms. Davis. | 给我开价 戴维斯女士 |
[47:16] | What is she worth to you? | 你愿为她付出什么 |
[47:21] | A lot. | 很多 |
[47:27] | So then here’s what I’m thinking. | 那么我是这么想的 |
[47:31] | Do you solemnly swear and affirm | 你是否庄严宣誓确认 |
[47:32] | that the testimony you are about to give is the truth, | 你即将给出的证词是真相 |
[47:34] | the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? | 全部真相 绝无隐瞒 |
[47:35] | I do. | 我宣誓 |
[47:37] | Let the record reflect that | 请记录 |
[47:38] | the witness has answered in the affirmative. | 证人给出了肯定回答 |
[47:42] | Mr. President, I want to thank you for appearing… | 总统先生 我想感谢你前来作证 |
[47:45] | and I hope we get to clear some things up | 希望我们可以为美国人民 |
[47:46] | for the American people. | 澄清一些事 |
[47:47] | Mr. President, the floor is yours. | 总统先生 你可以开始 |
[47:49] | You can take as long or as short as you like. | 你想讲多久都行 |
[47:51] | If you have any written statement, | 如果你有书面声明 |
[47:53] | we will include it after and it will be part of the record. | 我们会在稍后将它纳入记录 |
[47:57] | Mr. President, you are recognized. | 总统先生 请讲 |
[47:59] | Thank you, Mr. Chairman… | 谢谢 主席先生 |
[48:01] | and to the other members of this committee. | 也感谢其他委员会成员 |
[48:05] | I have agreed to appear before this committee today… | 我今天同意在委员会面前作证 |
[48:08] | because… | 是因为 |
[48:11] | I’m guilty. | 我有罪 |
[48:19] | Guilty of having spent the last 30 years of my life | 我花了30年的人生 |
[48:23] | here… | 在这里 |
[48:24] | in this Congress. | 在国会 |
[48:27] | In this House. | 在众议院 |
[48:29] | Then as vice president and now as president, | 然后成为副总统 总统 |
[48:31] | trying to do the people’s work. | 只为效力于人民 |
[48:35] | Now, this committee has accused me of a great number of things. | 委员会指控我犯下了很多事 |
[48:39] | You accused me of pay to play. | 你们指控我贿赂 |
[48:43] | And so I accuse you of exactly the same. | 那么我也指控你们犯下了同样罪行 |
[48:47] | I also accuse you of playing politics only when it suits you. | 我还指控你们只为自己的利益行使政治手段 |
[48:54] | You’re all being paid. | 你们都拿了钱 |
[48:56] | You’re all serving some master. | 你们都有要效力的主子 |
[48:58] | Each and every one of you, | 你们每个人 |
[49:00] | and you know I know that for a fact. | 你们知道我所言不虚 |
[49:03] | You, for example, Congressman Romero… | 比如你 罗梅洛议员 |
[49:07] | and your crusade to take me down, is it for justice? | 你扳倒我的不懈努力 是为了正义吗 |
[49:12] | For the good of the nation? | 为了国家吗 |
[49:14] | Is the truth what you’re really after? | 你真的是想要真相吗 |
[49:18] | Or is it for some personal gain? | 还是为了个人利益 |
[49:21] | Perhaps to try to fill | 或许是为了填补 |
[49:23] | the small hole in your soul | 你很久之前卖掉的 |
[49:26] | that you sold off a long time ago? | 那一块灵魂留下的空洞 |
[49:30] | – Mr. President. – No, no, no. | -总统先生 -不 不 不 |
[49:33] | This is my opening statement, | 这是我的开场陈述 |
[49:35] | and I will give it in full. | 我要说完 |
[49:37] | I am not done, ladies and gentlemen. | 我还没说完 女士们先生们 |
[49:42] | You accuse me of breaking the rules, | 你们指控我违反规则 |
[49:45] | and I tell you, I am playing by the rules. | 我告诉你们 我完全遵守规则 |
[49:49] | The very rules that you and I all agreed upon. | 正是你们和我一起达成的规则 |
[49:54] | The very rules that you and I | 正是你们和我 |
[49:57] | all wrote together. | 一起写的规则 |
[50:00] | So, yes, I’m guilty as hell, | 是的 我非常有罪 |
[50:02] | but then so are all of you. | 但你们也都有罪 |
[50:04] | Yes, the system is corrupt, | 是的 体制有问题 |
[50:06] | but you wanted a guardian at the gate like me. | 但你们想要我这样的人守门 |
[50:09] | And why? | 为什么呢 |
[50:10] | Because you know | 因为你们知道 |
[50:12] | I will do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切 |
[50:16] | And you have all enjoyed it, | 你们都喜欢这样 |
[50:19] | been party to it and benefited by it. | 参与其中 并从中获利 |
[50:24] | Don’t deny it. You’ve loved it. | 别否认 你喜欢的 |
[50:26] | You don’t actually need me to stand for anything. | 你并不需要我坚持什么 |
[50:29] | You just need me to stand. | 你只希望我站出来 |
[50:31] | To be the strong man. | 希望我强势 |
[50:33] | The man of action. | 希望我采取行动 |
[50:35] | My God, you’re addicted to action and slogans. | 天呐 你好喜欢行动和口号 |
[50:39] | It doesn’t matter what I say. | 不管我说了什么 |
[50:41] | It doesn’t matter what I do. | 我做了什么 |
[50:43] | Just as long as I’m doing something, | 只要我有所作为 |
[50:45] | you’re happy to be along for the ride. | 你就乐意跟着走 |
[50:48] | And frankly, I don’t blame you. | 老实说 我不怪你 |
[50:50] | With all the foolishness and indecision in your lives, | 你生活中有那么多愚蠢和犹豫 |
[50:53] | why not a man like me? | 为什么不要个我这样的人 |
[50:55] | I don’t apologize. | 我不道歉 |
[50:58] | In the end, I don’t care whether you love me or you hate me, | 最终 我不在意你是爱我还是恨我 |
[51:01] | just as long as I win. | 只要我赢就行 |
[51:03] | The deck is stacked. The rules are rigged. | 结局早被安排好 规则是被操纵的 |
[51:11] | Welcome to the death of the Age of Reason. | 欢迎来到理智时代的终结 |
[51:16] | There is no right or wrong. Not anymore. | 已经没有是非了 |
[51:20] | There’s only being in… | 只有入局 |
[51:24] | and then being out. | 和出局 |
[51:30] | So I will not be party to this any longer. | 所以我不要再参与其中了 |
[51:33] | I will not wear the target for any of you anymore. | 我不要再替你们背负骂名了 |
[51:37] | You have all used me far long enough. | 你们都已经利用我太久了 |
[51:41] | So, the party’s over, the ride’s done. | 所以派对结束 旅程结束 |
[51:44] | I respect the office too much | 我太尊重这一职位 |
[51:46] | to allow this to continue going on. | 不能允许这继续下去 |
[51:48] | That’s why I am announcing to this committee and to the nation | 所以我要向委员会和全国人民宣布 |
[51:51] | that as of 6:00 p.m. tomorrow evening, | 明晚6点起 |
[51:53] | I shall resign the office of President of the United States. | 我将辞去美国总统一职 |
[51:59] | Order! | 秩序 |
[52:00] | And I will be happy to take any questions you may have. | 届时我乐意回答你们的一切问题 |
[52:05] | But my gut tells me that isn’t really going to be necessary. | 但我的直觉是 已经没那个必要了 |
[52:09] | 听证会作证有两个类型 一种要求证人宣誓 宣誓后如果说谎 就是违法行为 另一种不宣誓 有不实之言不用负法律责任 如果被发现宣誓后说谎 可能被国会表决定为”蔑视国会” 但位高权重之人 往往也只受到书面谴责 并不一定真的会被起诉 普通人则不敢冒险 国会有发传票的权力 收到传票的人按法律规定需要服从 但如果不服从 并不会直接受到惩罚 往往是 如果在接受调查时不配合 那么可能会导致司法介入 然后走法律程序 被起诉定罪 同样 如果国会在调查后发现被调查者有违法行为 那么相关的司法部门会随即介入 进行进一步的起诉 定罪 也就是说 国会调查很严重 但并不能代替法律程序 |