时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Who does that look like to you? | 你觉得那是谁 |
[00:06] | Just another white guy waiting for the train. | 一个等列车的普通白人 |
[00:08] | – Here, take this. – No. | -给 拿上这个 -不行 |
[00:10] | Come on. | 拿着 |
[00:12] | Do you know what the president thinks? | 你知道总统怎么想吗 |
[00:14] | He thinks you’re the leak. | 他觉得你是泄密者 |
[00:15] | I wish. | 那倒好了 |
[00:16] | We need you to implicate yourself in the death of Zoe Barnes. | 我们需要你让自己跟佐伊·巴恩斯的死挂上钩 |
[00:21] | Can you excuse me? | 我失陪一下好吗 |
[00:22] | You don’t think that I’m dedicated enough? | 还是你觉得我不够投入 |
[00:24] | Too dedicated. | 太投入了 |
[00:26] | I killed Zoe Barnes. | 我杀了佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[00:27] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[00:28] | I believe Doug Stamper killed Zoe Barnes. | 我认为道格·斯坦普杀了佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[00:31] | And killed her to benefit Francis Underwood. | 为了弗兰西斯·安德伍德杀了她 |
[00:33] | There were six of them, | 一共六个人 |
[00:34] | and they all took a turn. | 他们轮流来 |
[00:35] | Except for Romero. | 除了罗梅洛 |
[00:36] | But I know the real story. | 但我知道真相 |
[00:38] | Her name was, uh, Rochelle. | 她叫罗谢尔 |
[00:43] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 |
[00:48] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[00:49] | I need your services. | 我需要你的服务 |
[00:51] | I am announcing to this committee and to the nation | 我要向委员会和全国人民宣布 |
[00:53] | that as of 6:00 p.m. tomorrow evening, | 明晚6点起 |
[00:56] | I shall resign the office of President of the United States. | 我将辞去美国总统一职 |
[01:06] | Oh, Congressman Romero, | 罗梅洛议员 |
[01:08] | I just wanted to see you one last time before I leave. | 我只是想走前最后看你一眼 |
[01:11] | I don’t believe there’s anything left to be said. | 我觉得没什么好说的了 |
[01:13] | No, not between us. Not any longer. | 我俩确实无话可说了 |
[01:16] | I just wanted to thank you for… | 我只是想谢谢 |
[01:20] | your tenacity. | 你的韧劲 |
[01:24] | Whatever you’re up to, you won’t get away with it. | 无论你想干什么 你都无法逍遥法外 |
[01:26] | Maybe I already have. | 也许我已经做到了 |
[01:28] | The committee will continue its work. | 委员会将继续工作 |
[01:30] | We’ll recommend charges to DOJ. | 我们会建议司法部提出起诉 |
[01:33] | Rochelle. | 罗谢尔 |
[01:46] | Rochelle. | 罗谢尔 |
[01:49] | Such a lovely name. | 多美的名字 |
[01:52] | Tell me how much you don’t want that to end up in the press. | 告诉我你有多么不想那名字上新闻 |
[01:56] | And then shut this committee down. | 然后解散这个委员会 |
[01:59] | No deals. | 你得无条件听我的 |
[02:05] | Mr. President! Mr. President! | 总统先生 总统先生 |
[03:56] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[03:57] | – How could you not warn me? – To protect you. | -你怎么能不提前告诉我 -为了保护你 |
[04:00] | – I was protecting you. – You should take your hands off me. | -我是要保护你 -你别碰我 |
[04:02] | No, look, I understand if you feel broadsided. | 如果你觉得措手不及 我理解 |
[04:04] | – I don’t care about feelings, Francis. – But listen to me… | -我不在意什么感觉 弗兰西斯 -但听我说 |
[04:06] | Look, Claire, listen to me. | 克莱尔 听我说 |
[04:07] | You made me look absolutely ridiculous. | 你让我把丑出尽了 |
[04:09] | – Ill-prepared and ignorant. – No! Claire. | -毫无准备 稀里糊涂 -不 克莱尔 |
[04:11] | – We have one rule, Francis. – No, | -我们有一条规则 弗兰西斯 -不 |
[04:13] | – One rule. – not anymore. Not anymore. | -一条 -现在没了 |
[04:14] | – We don’t. – I cannot be your ally | -没了 -如果我不知道你的想法 |
[04:16] | if I don’t know what you’re thinking. | 就无法当你的盟友 |
[04:18] | Listen, Claire. It would have never ended. | 克莱尔 事情本会闹个没完 |
[04:21] | All right, fine, we got to stop judiciary, | 好吧 就算阻止了司法委员会 |
[04:23] | but other committees would have sprung up, | 其他委员会也会冒出来 |
[04:25] | just to keep the charges going. | 一直指控我们 |
[04:27] | Oversight, Armed Services, Foreign Affairs, Intelligence. | 监管 军事 外事 情报等等委员会 |
[04:30] | It would have gone on and on. | 事情会没完没了的 |
[04:32] | – Years and – I don’t care, Francis. | -年复一年的 -我不管 弗兰西斯 |
[04:33] | – years of investigation. – You should have talked to me, | -调查 -你该跟我说的 |
[04:35] | instead of making a last-minute decision like this. | 而不是像这样临时决定 |
[04:37] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[04:40] | I created this confusion in order to take advantage of it. | 我制造了这混乱 好利用它 |
[04:46] | Everything that has happened… was planned. | 所有事情都是计划好的 |
[04:53] | Since when? | 何时开始的 |
[04:55] | Since before Elysian Fields. | 去极乐之地前 |
[04:58] | But it was at Elysian Fields that it hit me. | 但我是在极乐之地猛然领悟到 |
[05:01] | I saw it… | 我明白了 |
[05:03] | almost like a light bulb going off above my head. | 就像头顶上的灯泡亮了起来 |
[05:08] | Where does the real power lie? | 真正的权力在何处 |
[05:12] | The power behind the power. | 就是权力背后的权力 |
[05:16] | And I understood, Claire, | 克莱尔 我明白了 |
[05:17] | that we have to think and act differently than we ever have. | 我们不能像过去那样思考行动 |
[05:22] | Because it’s no longer about who lives in the White House… | 因为关键已经不在于谁住在白宫 |
[05:28] | it’s about who owns the White House. | 而在于谁拥有白宫 |
[05:31] | This is the presidency. How much higher can a politician go? | 这可是总统一职 政客还能爬多高 |
[05:35] | The real power isn’t here. | 真正的权力不在这儿 |
[05:39] | It’s beyond here. | 而在之外 |
[05:40] | It’s above it, but still working in conjunction with it. | 超越了它 但仍要与之配合工作 |
[05:44] | Look, Claire, you and I have always been on the inside. | 克莱尔 你我一直都在圈内 |
[05:46] | Trapped. In the bubble. | 被困在泡泡里 |
[05:51] | But going forward… | 但从今往后 |
[05:53] | with my operating on the outside, in the private sector, | 我在私营部门经营圈外 |
[05:57] | and you working from here… | 你在这里工作 |
[06:02] | we can own this house together. | 我们能一起拥有白宫 |
[06:08] | Don’t you see? I’ve designed this. | 你不明白吗 这是我计划好的 |
[06:13] | I wanted you to be the president. | 我想让你当总统 |
[06:17] | I’ve made you the president. | 我让你成为了总统 |
[06:23] | Am I supposed to say thank you? | 我该向你道谢吗 |
[06:26] | No. | 不 |
[06:28] | But you will have to pardon me. Pardon me for all of my crimes. | 但你得赦免我 赦免我所有的罪行 |
[06:32] | As the president, you’re the only one who can. | 作为总统 只有你才能这么做 |
[06:34] | Francis, I could be impeached if I do that. | 弗兰西斯 如果我这么做会被弹劾 |
[06:35] | No, no. Look, Davis and Usher, | 不会的 戴维斯和厄舍 |
[06:37] | they’re in a position to protect you. | 他们可以保护你 |
[06:39] | – They want you to succeed. – We can be sure of nothing, Francis. | -他们希望你成功 -世事难料 弗兰西斯 |
[06:43] | Everything going on with Doug, | 道格的事 |
[06:44] | the leak still in the White House… | 白宫还有泄密者 |
[06:45] | No, that was me, too. | 不 那也是我 |
[06:49] | – What? – I’m the leak. | -什么 -我就是泄密者 |
[06:52] | I’ve been feeding information to Tom Hammerschmidt | 这几个月我一直在道格的帮助下 |
[06:54] | for months with Doug’s help. | 给汤姆·汉默施密特放料 |
[06:58] | That doesn’t make any sense, Francis. | 这没道理 弗兰西斯 |
[07:00] | Claire, when you bring yourself down before someone else can, | 克莱尔 如果你在别人之前扳倒自己 |
[07:03] | you control the way it happens. | 你就能控制这个过程了 |
[07:06] | This was the only path to get us to this moment | 只有这条路才能让我们来到此刻 |
[07:11] | where you and I can own it all. | 你和我 能够拥有一切 |
[07:24] | Get rid of the surveillance. | 撤掉监控 |
[07:27] | Erase it. Shut everything down. Anything you and Doug were up to. | 抹除一切 停掉一切 你跟道格做的一切 |
[07:31] | All right. But you have to pardon me first. | 好 但是你得先赦免我 |
[07:34] | And, at the right time, Doug. | 等时机合适 还要赦免道格 |
[07:37] | Or we could both go to prison. | 否则我们可能都要进监狱 |
[07:42] | I killed Tom. | 我杀了汤姆 |
[07:44] | I killed Tom Yates. He’s dead. | 我杀了汤姆·耶茨 他死了 |
[07:48] | And I had Mark clean it up. | 我让马克处理掉了 |
[07:51] | So it will never make its way back to us. | 所以这永远不会追查到我们 |
[08:00] | Well, then I guess we both did what we had to. | 那我们都做了必须做的事 |
[08:05] | – Did you know he was gonna do this? – No. | -你知道他要做这事吗 -不知道 |
[08:06] | Because this is bad, Claire. This is very… very bad. | 因为这很不好 克莱尔 这非常不好 |
[08:13] | My God! | 天哪 |
[08:16] | What is it with you two? | 你们两个怎么回事 |
[08:17] | – If there’s something on your mind, say… – In my house? | -如果你在想什么 说… -在我家里 |
[08:21] | You left him in my house?! | 你把他留在我家里了 |
[08:22] | Lower your voice, or at least change your tone. | 小声点 至少改变你的语气 |
[08:26] | Did you take care of it? | 你处理好了吗 |
[08:30] | Yes, that’s what I do. | 是的 那是我的工作 |
[08:32] | Then thank you, and well done. | 那谢谢你 做得好 |
[08:35] | Now let’s get back to what’s in front of us. | 现在我们回到眼前的事 |
[08:36] | Does he even want you to be here, Claire? | 他想让你待在这里吗 克莱尔 |
[08:38] | Mark, please. What I need right now is your political calculus. | 马克 拜托 我现在需要的是你的政治盘算 |
[08:41] | He has put you, he has put all of us, in an impossible position. | 他将你和我们所有人置于了为难的境地 |
[08:45] | You see that? | 你明白吗 |
[08:48] | If you don’t handle this correctly, you do not recover from it. | 如果你不能正确处理这件事 就无法恢复了 |
[08:51] | This is about continuity of government. | 这事关政府的持续运作 |
[08:55] | Informing NATO, informing world leaders. | 通知北约 通知各国领导人 |
[08:57] | We should have had ambassadors on call. | 我们本该让大使们待命的 |
[09:00] | Joint Chiefs of Staff, the National Security… | 参谋长联席会议 国家安全… |
[09:02] | Even Nixon did that! | 连尼克松都那样做了 |
[09:08] | I’m ready to hand it over, | 我准备好上交了 |
[09:10] | but I want to be assured that no matter what, | 但是我要得到保证 不管怎样 |
[09:12] | Macallan’s death is not related to me. | 麦卡伦之死不会牵连到我 |
[09:14] | That can be taken care of. | 这可以办到 |
[09:16] | – I want what you have of mine. – Okay. | -我要你手上我的东西 -好 |
[09:19] | That’s what you’ll get. | 会给你的 |
[09:20] | And I want to be Chief of Staff. | 我还要当幕僚长 |
[09:25] | Well, I don’t think that’s a problem. | 我觉得这不是问题 |
[09:28] | I’m glad you’re asking for what you want. | 很高兴你在提要求 |
[09:37] | Doug Stamper would do anything for the president. | 道格·斯坦普会为总统做任何事 |
[09:39] | He saw a threat in Zoe Barnes, | 他看到了佐伊·巴恩斯的威胁 |
[09:41] | who the president was involved with. | 她跟总统有私情 |
[09:43] | And he took care of it. | 他就处理掉了 |
[09:45] | He’s threatened my life on numerous occasions. | 他不止一次地威胁过我的生命 |
[09:48] | – But to go back to my question… – No, ma’am. | -但是回到我的问题 -不 女士 |
[09:51] | I don’t think the president knew what Doug was up to. | 我不认为总统知道道格在做什么 |
[09:54] | Not at all. | 完全不了解 |
[10:02] | Mr. Hammerschmidt. | 汉默施密特先生 |
[10:05] | I’ve been meaning to call you. | 我想给你打电话来着 |
[10:10] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[10:12] | As you can tell, I work here now. | 你应该能看出来 我现在在这里工作 |
[10:15] | I’m shaking your hand right now | 我现在跟你握手 |
[10:17] | because I believe in social graces. | 是因为我崇尚社交礼仪 |
[10:22] | You’re lost. | 你迷失了 |
[10:24] | – I don’t think so. – No, you are. | -我不这么认为 -不 你就是迷失了 |
[10:27] | No, not at all. | 不 我一点都没迷失 |
[10:29] | This is what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的 |
[10:31] | A job in a corrupt administration? Presidency in ruin? | 为腐败的政府和走向毁灭的总统卖命 |
[10:36] | I’m in the White House. | 我是在白宫里面 |
[10:37] | Not out there, wondering what it’s like in here. | 不是在外面 好奇着里面是什么样 |
[10:41] | Not for long. | 不会很久的 |
[10:44] | Once you’re in, you’re in. It’s the American way. | 你一旦进来了 就是进来了 这就是美国特色 |
[10:47] | – Mr. Stamper will see you now. – Thank you. | -斯坦普先生现在可以见你了 -谢谢 |
[10:58] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[11:00] | When I asked for this meeting, I had no idea | 当我提出这次会面时 我不知道 |
[11:01] | the president would be signing his resignation this evening. | 总统今晚要签字辞职 |
[11:05] | And I, this morning. | 还有我 今天早上辞职 |
[11:08] | – I heard a rumor you might. – Now it’s confirmed. | -我听说了传闻 -现在确定了 |
[11:11] | Mr. Stamper… | 斯坦普先生 |
[11:12] | Yeah, please. You can call me Doug. | 请说 你可以叫我道格 |
[11:15] | I’d rather not, for the sake of this interview. | 还是免了 毕竟这是正式采访 |
[11:19] | I want you to know this will not be off the record, | 希望你知道这不是私下谈话 |
[11:21] | or on background. | 或作为幕后消息 |
[11:25] | I do know Lisa Williams. I met her a couple years ago. | 我确实认识丽萨·威廉姆斯 几年前认识的 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:33] | But before we get to anything else… | 但在我们谈其他事之前 |
[11:38] | did President Underwood, | 安德伍德总统 |
[11:39] | when he was congressman, kill Zoe Barnes? | 在还是议员时 是否杀害了佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[11:45] | No. | 没有 |
[11:47] | Mr. Stamper… | 斯坦普先生 |
[11:52] | did you kill Zoe Barnes? | 你是否杀害了佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[11:55] | I’m not prepared to answer that question. | 我没准备好回答那个问题 |
[11:58] | You understand I can use your refusal in print. | 你明白我可以白纸黑字写明你拒绝回答吧 |
[12:01] | Yes. | 明白 |
[12:03] | Were you on the Cathedral Heights D.C. Metro platform | 佐伊死的那天 你是否在大教堂高地 |
[12:06] | the day of Zoe’s death? | 地铁站的站台上 |
[12:07] | Any questions regarding Zoe Barnes, | 任何涉及佐伊·巴恩斯的问题 |
[12:09] | you need to speak with my attorneys. | 你得去跟我的律师谈 |
[12:16] | Did Zoe Barnes make a call to Francis Underwood | 佐伊·巴恩斯是否用一部一次性手机 |
[12:19] | from a burner phone when he was congressman? | 打给了时任议员的弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[12:22] | – Why would you ask me that? – Why won’t you answer? | -你为什么要问我 -你为什么不回答 |
[12:25] | I almost always answer the president’s phone. | 总统的手机几乎都是我在接 |
[12:27] | Calls, texts… | 电话 短信 |
[12:31] | Do you have any knowledge of those texts? | 你知道那些短信吗 |
[12:33] | I’m not prepared to comment on that. | 我没准备好作出评论 |
[12:36] | Then this conversation is over. | 那么这次谈话到此为止 |
[12:44] | Have a good day. | 祝好 |
[12:51] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[12:53] | Did you send me two birthday cards? | 你是否给我寄过两张生日贺卡 |
[12:55] | No. | 没有 |
[13:03] | Slàinte mhath. | [苏格兰盖尔语] |
[13:05] | That’s Scottish Gaelic. It means “Good health.” | 是苏格兰盖尔语 意思是”祝安康” |
[13:07] | My father’s kind of obsessed. | 我父亲有点执迷 |
[13:09] | And he traced our line of Graysons back to, | 他将我们格雷森家的历史 |
[13:11] | like, 16th century or something. | 追溯到了16世纪左右 |
[13:14] | Well, if we ever needed a drink in the middle of the day… | 如果我们午休时需要喝一杯 |
[13:18] | It went well with the US attorney. | 联邦检察官那边进展顺利 |
[13:22] | It’s tragic. | 真令人悲痛 |
[13:24] | Our hearts are just broken at the thought of what Doug did. | 一想到道格做了什么 我们的心都碎了 |
[13:29] | I don’t know what happened to him. | 我不知道他怎么了 |
[13:31] | I guess somewhere along the line… | 可能到了某个时候… |
[13:35] | When will, uh, he be announcing his resignation? | 他什么时候会宣布辞职 |
[13:37] | – It’s happening this afternoon. – Oh, of course. | -今天下午 -当然 |
[13:40] | And, Seth, you’ll need to resign as well. | 赛斯 你也得辞职 |
[13:47] | – I thought that, uh… – I know, but think about this. | -我还以为 -我知道 但你想想 |
[13:49] | I need to establish my own team. Publicly. | 我得建立我自己的团队 得公开进行 |
[13:53] | And there’s no avoiding | 不能回避 |
[13:54] | how tied you and Doug are to Francis at this point. | 目前你跟道格和弗兰西斯的关系有多紧密 |
[13:57] | So, it’s really just waiting for the dust to settle. That’s all. | 这只是为了等一切烟消云散 仅此而已 |
[14:03] | Why does it feel like you’re telling me | 怎么感觉像是你在告诉我 |
[14:04] | my career is over, Madam Vice President? | 我的职业生涯结束了 副总统女士 |
[14:06] | No, I’m just saying, you just need to go away for a little while. | 不 我只是说 你得先离开一阵子 |
[14:10] | And we’ll bring you back into the fold at a later date, | 稍后我们会召你回来的 |
[14:12] | and don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[14:14] | Look at LeAnn. She left and now she’s back. | 看看莉安 她也离开过 现在她回来了 |
[14:20] | Have we ever had a drink together? | 我们以前一起喝过酒吗 |
[14:23] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[14:43] | I wanted to hand this to you while you were still president. | 我想在您还是总统时 把这个交给您 |
[14:55] | I accept this with a heavy heart. | 我带着沉重的心情接受了 |
[15:00] | I had a strategy session with the attorneys yesterday. | 我昨天跟律师们开了一个战略会议 |
[15:03] | I hope they’re treating you well. | 希望他们好好对你了 |
[15:09] | You know… | 你知道 |
[15:13] | Doug, we’re not gonna be able | 道格 现在起 |
[15:14] | to see each other for some time now. | 我们将有一阵子不能见面了 |
[15:24] | So why don’t you take something? | 不如你拿点什么东西当纪念吧 |
[15:27] | – No. – No, no. Go on. Take something. | -不了 -没关系 随意挑吧 |
[15:29] | Anything. Anything you want. Even if it’s small. | 任何东西 你想要什么都行 即便很小 |
[15:33] | Something you can hold in your hand | 一个你能握在手里 |
[15:36] | to remind you of this place… until you get back. | 让你回想起这里的东西 直到你回来 |
[15:42] | You go on. | 随便选吧 |
[16:50] | We’re a few hours away from my official resignation… | 离我的正式辞职只有几小时了 |
[16:54] | and you still have not agreed to pardon me. | 而你还没答应赦免我 |
[16:59] | And if you don’t, | 如果你不 |
[17:01] | I will be forced to renege on that resignation. | 我将不得不撤回辞职的决定 |
[17:05] | That would be outrageous. | 那就太过分了 |
[17:07] | Well, it isn’t official until I submit a signed letter. | 我递交了签字辞呈 才算正式辞职 |
[17:12] | And what would that do to the rest of your presidency? | 这对你余下的总统任期有什么好处 |
[17:14] | What would be left of it? | 还能剩下什么 |
[17:16] | Claire, if you don’t do it, | 克莱尔 如果你不同意 |
[17:17] | you’re gonna risk being married to a felon. | 你可能就要与重罪犯是夫妻了 |
[17:19] | And if I do, where does that leave me? | 如果我同意 那又置我于何地 |
[17:22] | Look, is this really the conversation you want to be having? | 你现在真的想和我谈这个吗 |
[17:25] | You’ve trapped me, Francis. | 你给我设局 弗兰西斯 |
[17:26] | No, I do not accept that I’ve done something to you. | 不 我不接受害了你的指责 |
[17:29] | I have provided you with an opportunity. | 我给你提供了一个机会 |
[17:33] | Now, you have said before, that this is your endgame. | 你之前也说过 这就是你的终局 |
[17:37] | And now, your goal is within spitting distance | 眼下你的终极目标唾手可得 |
[17:42] | and all you see is betrayal? I don’t buy it. | 而你只看到了背叛 我不信 |
[17:48] | Stop talking about what I’ve done to you. | 别再纠结我对你做了什么了 |
[17:55] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[17:57] | This is what you want. | 这就是你想要的 |
[18:00] | You were willing to kill for it. | 你愿意为之杀人 |
[18:03] | So, Claire, come and take it… | 那么克莱尔 接受吧 |
[18:07] | before I take it back. | 不然我就要收回了 |
[18:17] | We’ll find the most strategic time and place. | 我们要挑选最合适的时机和地点 |
[18:21] | But I will pardon you, Francis. | 但我会特赦你 弗兰西斯 |
[18:27] | 尊敬的国务卿女士 我谨辞去合众国总统职务 此致 弗兰西斯·J·安德伍德 | |
[18:51] | For the good of the nation, we need to disband this committee, | 为了国家利益 我们也应该解散委员会 |
[18:53] | and put this behind us. | 把这一页翻过去 |
[18:55] | The president most likely would not have survived the hearings. | 总统很可能撑不过听证会 |
[18:58] | You could argue that he had no choice but to resign. | 你也可以说他是被迫辞职 |
[19:02] | But we can’t deny that his testimony struck a chord. | 但我们也不能否认他的证词引起很大反响 |
[19:04] | Well, that may be true. | 就算是这样 |
[19:06] | But how is it that you, Congressman Romero, | 那你 罗梅洛议员 |
[19:09] | his biggest critic, are supporting him now? | 他最主要的批评者 怎么转而支持他了呢 |
[19:15] | History. | 历史 |
[19:17] | By the end of the day, | 今天结束时 |
[19:18] | the country will have its first woman president. | 我们国家会第一次有位女总统 |
[19:21] | Look, I’ve always been a supporter of the idea | 我一直支持有一位女性 |
[19:23] | of a woman in the Oval Office. | 能入主白宫 |
[19:24] | But when all is said and done, | 但是说到底 |
[19:27] | you do realize that Francis Underwood | 您应该清楚弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[19:30] | will still be sleeping in the White House tonight? | 今晚还是会在白宫过夜的吧 |
[19:47] | Isn’t this when you pack everything up? | 你不是该收拾东西了吗 |
[19:48] | Or at least take the personal things? | 至少带走个人物品 |
[19:51] | I’m not taking anything. | 我什么都不拿了 |
[19:55] | You can do what you want with it. | 任你处置吧 |
[20:02] | – When do you meet with the US attorney? – Day after tomorrow. | -你什么时候见联邦检察官 -后天 |
[20:12] | I never thought that Frank Underwood would not be president. | 我从没想过弗兰克·安德伍德会下台 |
[20:16] | Not really. | 真没想过 |
[20:22] | You could just run away. | 你可以逃跑 |
[20:25] | What does that get me? | 那我有什么好处 |
[20:27] | You’re good at taking care of yourself. | 你很擅长照顾自己 |
[20:31] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[20:33] | Look, I want you to know that I care for you, | 我希望你知道我关心你 |
[20:35] | but I don’t know how much I can be there. | 但恐怕我也帮不上你什么了 |
[20:45] | I think I’m gonna just sit here for a while. | 我想就在这里坐一会儿 |
[20:48] | Yeah, you should. | 嗯 坐吧 |
[20:56] | Uh, the vice president would like you to leave the White House | 副总统希望你在她宣誓就职之前 |
[20:58] | before she’s sworn in. | 离开白宫 |
[21:03] | She doesn’t think it would be a good idea for com.funword.word to get out | 她认为最好不要传出什么她就职时 |
[21:05] | that you were here when it happened. | 你还在白宫的消息 |
[21:34] | I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute | 本人庄严宣誓 我必忠实执行 |
[21:37] | the office of President of the United States, | 合众国总统职务 |
[21:41] | and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect | 忠于职守 竭尽全力 恪守 维护 |
[21:45] | and defend the Constitution of the United States. | 和捍卫合众国宪法 |
[21:48] | – So help me God. – Here we are again. | -愿上帝助我 -又是这熟悉的一幕 |
[21:51] | You know, if you ignore all the pomp and circumstance, | 知道吗 如果你忽略盛大的仪式和场合 |
[21:53] | the most perverse thing is I actually believe in the presidency. | 最反常的事就是我真的相信总统之位 |
[21:57] | Its importance. | 其重要性 |
[21:58] | What it means around the world, even symbolically. | 对世界的重大意义 哪怕只是象征性的 |
[22:01] | But I believe in power even more. For its own sake. | 但我更相信权力 信它本身 |
[22:07] | Gore Vidal once wrote | 戈尔·维达尔[作家]曾写道 |
[22:08] | that power is an end to itself, | 权力的目的是权力 |
[22:11] | and the instinctive urge to prevail… | 而夺取胜利的本能冲动 |
[22:16] | the most important single human trait. | 是人类最为重要的特性 |
[22:20] | I’ve always told myself that everything I did was for her. | 我总是告诉我自己 我做的一切都是为了她 |
[22:23] | But maybe it wasn’t. Maybe I love power more. | 但也许并不是 也许我更爱权力 |
[22:29] | For you, and for any dear to you, | 为你 和你亲爱的人 |
[22:32] | I would do anything. | 我愿做任何事 |
[22:34] | If my career were of that better kind | 如果有幸 我的生涯中 |
[22:37] | that there was any opportunity or capacity to sacrifice in it, | 有做出牺牲的机会或是能力 |
[22:42] | I would embrace any sacrifice for you and for those dear to you. | 我愿抓住一切机会 为你和你亲爱的人牺牲 |
[22:47] | Try to hold me in your mind, at some quiet times, | 在宁静的时候 请记得我 |
[22:52] | as ardent and sincere in this one thing. | 记得我这番热情而真挚的话 |
[22:56] | The time will come, | 那一天终会到来 |
[22:57] | the time will not be long in coming, | 那一天已经不远 |
[23:00] | when new ties will be formed about you. | 你将建立起新的关系 |
[23:03] | The ties that will bind you yet more tenderly and strongly | 那关系将会更加温情而有力地把你 |
[23:07] | to the home you so adorn. | 跟你悉心经营的家连结在一起 |
[23:11] | The dearest ties that will ever grace and gladden you. | 那是永远为你增光 令你幸福的最亲密的关系 |
[23:15] | Oh, Miss Manette, | 马内特小姐 |
[23:16] | when the little picture | 等一个长得 |
[23:18] | of a happy father’s face looks up in yours… | 和他幸福的父亲一样的小家伙仰起脸看你时 |
[23:34] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[23:37] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Sean Jeffries. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 我叫肖恩·杰弗瑞斯 |
[23:40] | I’m the new deputy director of communications. | 我是新新闻部副主任 |
[23:43] | Where’s Seth? | 赛斯去哪了 |
[23:43] | Mr. Grayson got called away last minute, | 格雷森先生上台前被叫走了 |
[23:45] | so I’m temporarily filling his shoes. | 所以我临时替代一下他 |
[23:50] | I won’t be taking any questions. | 我不回答问题 |
[23:52] | Instead, I’ll be reading from a prepared statement. | 我要读一份拟好的声明 |
[23:56] | A few hours ago, | 几小时前 |
[23:58] | President Underwood resigned | 安德伍德总统 |
[23:59] | the office of President of the United States. | 辞去了美国总统一职 |
[24:01] | And in a private ceremony attended by staff, | 在有白宫人员参加的私密仪式上 |
[24:04] | President Claire Underwood was sworn in. | 克莱尔·安德伍德总统宣誓就职 |
[24:07] | Effective immediately, she will be assuming the office | 即刻生效 她将担任 |
[24:10] | of President of the United States. | 美国总统一职 |
[24:12] | Details will be coming shortly on who will | 稍后会具体公布将由 |
[24:14] | – be stepping into the office as – You must be so proud of him. | -谁来接任 -你一定很为他骄傲 |
[24:15] | vice president. | 副总统 |
[24:16] | And while President Francis Underwood couldn’t be here today… | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德总统今天虽无法亲自前来 |
[24:19] | Transfer of power happened three hours ago, | 三小时前进行了权力交接 |
[24:21] | quote, “privately and quietly.” | 过程”私密而低调” |
[24:24] | And that’s above the fold. | 头版头条就是它了 |
[24:26] | – Anything from DOJ? – Nothing yet. | -司法部有什么消息吗 -还没有 |
[24:28] | No official title to him, | 马克·厄舍没有正式头衔 |
[24:29] | but it’s Mark Usher running the transition. | 但权力交接是他主持的 |
[24:31] | Okay. Let’s find out who’s in and who’s out. | 好 我们来看看谁进谁出 |
[24:35] | The dominoes are falling. | 多米诺骨牌在不断倒下 |
[24:37] | – Now, who’s on Romero? – Here. | -谁负责调查罗梅洛 -我 |
[24:40] | – We want the congressman on the record. – I’ve got it. | -我们想让议员公开发声 -好的 |
[24:43] | And let’s save Macallan for the weekend. | 留着麦卡伦周末再爆料 |
[24:45] | Tom, where are we with Doug Stamper? | 汤姆 道格·斯坦普怎么样了 |
[24:48] | There’s, uh, something I need to check on. | 我得去核查点东西 |
[24:50] | Slugline, BuzzFeed, | 头条网 消息网 |
[24:51] | half the outlets in this city are ready to jump on this. | 全市一半的新闻渠道都等着这则大新闻呢 |
[24:54] | You spoke to him. One on one. | 你跟他一对一谈过 |
[24:56] | – He didn’t actually say he did it. – He doesn’t have to. | -他没说是他干的 -他不用说 |
[24:59] | Does anyone know what Seth Grayson said to the US attorney? | 有人知道赛斯·格雷森对联邦检察官说了什么吗 |
[25:06] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[25:10] | Two years you’ve been writing about this administration. | 你写这届政府写了两年了 |
[25:13] | – This is it. – I want to follow up, that’s all. | -机会来了 -我想继续追查而已 |
[25:17] | I see a beautiful city | 我看见一座美丽的城市 |
[25:20] | and a brilliant people rising from this abyss. | 和一个灿烂的民族从这深渊中升起 |
[25:23] | And in their struggles to be truly free, | 在他们争取真正的自由的奋斗中 |
[25:26] | in their triumphs and defeats, | 在他们的胜利与失败中 |
[25:29] | through long years to come, | 在未来的漫长岁月中 |
[25:31] | I see the evil of this time and of the previous time | 我看见这一时代的邪恶和前一时代的邪恶 |
[25:35] | of which this is the natural birth, | 前者是后者的自然结果 |
[25:38] | gradually making expiation for itself and wearing out. | 逐渐赎去自己的罪孽 慢慢消失 |
[25:44] | Surface-to-surface missiles delivered sarin | 华盛顿时间今天凌晨三点左右 |
[25:46] | at about three o’clock in the morning, our time. | 地对地沙林毒气导弹 |
[25:49] | Moscow has already issued a statement condemning the rebels | 莫斯科已经发出声明 谴责反政府军 |
[25:52] | for orchestrating the attack on themselves. | 策划了这场苦肉计袭击 |
[25:55] | – And did they? – Of course not. | -真是吗 -当然不是 |
[25:58] | Petrov will use this to justify air strikes. | 佩特罗夫是想利用它发动正当空袭 |
[26:01] | I’d like to show you an image. | 我给你看张照片 |
[26:11] | This one is coming out of Reuters. | 这张是路透社的 |
[26:14] | The feeling is most of the press will be using it by the a.m. | 我有预感 上午大多数媒体都会发这张 |
[26:18] | Experience tells me | 依我的经验 |
[26:19] | this will resonate for about three to five days… | 这件事会回响个三五天 |
[26:23] | which gives us our window. | 也就给了我们机会 |
[26:24] | Well, we can ready a statement. | 我们可以准备一份声明 |
[26:26] | Troops on the ground is the statement. | 出兵才是真正的声明 |
[26:28] | No, I don’t want to do anything until we find Ahmadi’s location. | 不 我想等找到艾哈迈迪再行动 |
[26:32] | I’m not sure we should wait on this, Madam President. | 我不确定这件事我们应该选择等待 总统女士 |
[26:35] | I’d like to remind you that it was this administration | 我想提醒你发出最后通牒的 |
[26:37] | that introduced the ultimatum. | 正是这个政府 |
[26:39] | You should act on it. | 你该有所行动 |
[26:40] | Yes, but I barely have a team in place. | 是 但我都没有像样的团队 |
[26:42] | Well, you can run it by the former president… | 你可以用前总统的团队 |
[26:44] | The former president is just that. | 前总统就是前总统 |
[26:46] | An opportunity has presented itself. | 机会就在眼前 |
[26:48] | And I’m trying to take advantage of it. | 而我想把握住机会 |
[26:51] | – Is everyone in the Situation Room? – As of 20 minutes ago. | -大家都在战况室了吗 -20分钟前都齐了 |
[27:04] | So, the timing is bad. | 时机不对 |
[27:07] | If you pardon him now, you’re associated with his crimes. | 如果现在赦免他 会显得你跟他的罪行有关 |
[27:09] | Republicans will have a field day. | 共和党人会咬着你不放 |
[27:12] | We need some cover. | 我们需要掩护 |
[27:14] | Well, that would be Ahmadi’s capture. | 那就是抓捕艾哈迈迪 |
[27:15] | The right VP would help all this. | 合适的副总统对我们有好处 |
[27:17] | Have you had any further thoughts? | 你有更多想法吗 |
[27:19] | My short list is the same. | 最终名单没变 |
[27:20] | Westervelt, Clark, Klein. | 韦斯特维尔特 克拉克 克莱因 |
[27:22] | Klein would be the strongest bulwark | 克莱因最有可能 |
[27:24] | against calls for your impeachment. | 抵抗对你的弹劾 |
[27:26] | – Swallowing poison to stay alive. – Alive is good. | -这是剜肉补疮 -补疮是关键 |
[27:29] | I don’t think I can stomach Klein. | 我觉得我受不了克莱因 |
[27:30] | He called me a bitch. I prefer Clark. | 他称我为贱人 不如克拉克 |
[27:33] | Tell me. Before you moved the body, | 告诉我 搬走尸体前 |
[27:35] | were you able to close his eyes? | 你帮他合上双眼了吗 |
[27:39] | Yes. | 合上了 |
[27:43] | Look… I know his opinion means a lot to you. | 我知道你很重视他的想法 |
[27:48] | Francis. | 弗兰西斯 |
[27:49] | But having him here, in the White House, even in the East Wing, | 但让他待在白宫 即便在东厢 |
[27:52] | while we’re trying to figure this out, it’s hard. | 也会干扰我们处理事情 |
[27:55] | At some point, someone is going to imply | 总会有人暗示 |
[27:57] | that he is still making the decisions. | 仍是他在做决定 |
[28:00] | That wouldn’t be good. | 那可不妙 |
[28:07] | – I’ll advise her. She’ll come around. – I hope so. | -我会给她建议 她会想通的 -但愿吧 |
[28:10] | Because if she doesn’t act now, when it comes to Syria, | 叙利亚的事 如果她现在不行动 |
[28:13] | her presidency could be in danger. | 她的总统位子就坐不稳 |
[28:16] | And your future in doubt. | 你的未来也有变数 |
[28:18] | Oh, don’t threaten me, Ms. Davis. | 别威胁我 戴维斯女士 |
[28:21] | I don’t threaten. | 我不威胁别人 |
[28:23] | I just try to remain as clear as possible. | 我只是想尽量说清楚 |
[28:25] | You offered me your services, and I offered you mine. | 你帮我做事 我也帮你做事 |
[28:31] | You know… | 要知道 |
[28:33] | I was here before you and I’ll be here after you. | 我比你早来 也会比你晚走 |
[28:37] | And regardless of that, let me remind you… | 即便如此 让我提醒你 |
[28:41] | that nothing is more dangerous than me. | 没有比我更危险的东西 |
[28:47] | You need to be practical now. Davis isn’t wrong. | 你现在得务实 戴维斯没说错 |
[28:51] | We’ve been trying to get our hands on Ahmadi for a year, Francis. | 我们已经想抓捕艾哈迈迪一年了 弗兰西斯 |
[28:54] | – She hasn’t delivered. – Yes, but this isn’t about her. | -她还没有实现 -没错 但关键不是她 |
[28:57] | This is about you and coming out with a strong message | 而是你 还有第一次向全国发表讲话 |
[29:00] | in your first address to the nation. | 传达出来的有力信息 |
[29:03] | This is about setting the course for your presidency. | 关键是为你的任期定下基调 |
[29:07] | Be strong, Claire. | 要强大 克莱尔 |
[29:10] | Go to war. | 开战吧 |
[29:18] | But I need you to leave. | 但我需要你离开 |
[29:21] | Leave the White House. | 离开白宫 |
[29:26] | Yes, I see. | 是 我懂 |
[29:33] | For this pardon to succeed, Francis, | 为了能成功赦免你 弗兰西斯 |
[29:35] | we need to appear to be estranged. | 我们得表现得有所疏远 |
[29:39] | I’m just being strategic. | 这只是策略 |
[29:42] | And where do you suggest I go? | 你建议我去哪 |
[29:45] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:49] | The Naval Observatory? | 海军天文台 |
[29:51] | I think the vice president’s residence is still too close. | 我觉得副总统府邸还是太近了 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[29:56] | We can’t have anyone think you’re still involved in policy. | 我们不能让别人认为你还在干政 |
[29:59] | Look, if you’re having second thoughts, | 如果你动摇了 |
[30:00] | – you should tell me now. – No. | -你现在就该告诉我 -不 |
[30:01] | – No. I’m in full agreement. – ‘Cause this is no time to hesitate. | -我完全同意 -因为这可不是犹豫的时候 |
[30:04] | I am not hesitating. | 我没在犹豫 |
[30:06] | I just believe if we don’t play this correctly, | 我只是觉得如果我们不妥当处理 |
[30:09] | as far as the public, | 那对公众而言 |
[30:10] | my term will be nothing but survival for both of us. | 我的任期不过就是我俩苟且偷生 |
[30:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:19] | I want you to know I’m here | 我希望你知道我会帮助你 |
[30:20] | if you need any advice on policy or anything else you might need. | 如果你需要政策或其他事情的建议 |
[30:30] | Thank you. I’m going to bed. | 谢谢你 我去睡了 |
[30:40] | No one will ever love you as much as I do. | 没有人会像我一样爱你 |
[30:44] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你知道 |
[30:47] | Just as I know that no one will ever love me… like you. | 就像我知道没有人会像你一样爱我 |
[32:52] | “Under the porcelain frog.” | “在陶瓷青蛙下面” |
[32:55] | The answers are case-sensitive and exact. | 答案必须准确 包括大小写 |
[32:58] | You won’t get a second chance. | 只有一次机会 |
[33:01] | – And the middle one? – My favorite baseball player? | -第二个问题 -我最喜欢的棒球运动员吗 |
[33:05] | “Wade Boggs.” Two G’s. | “韦德·博格斯” 两个G |
[33:10] | And the last? | 最后一个 |
[33:11] | “What did you leave in that hotel room in Austin?” | “你在奥斯丁的酒店房间留了什么” |
[33:17] | Where is my gun? | 我的枪在哪 |
[33:25] | Here you go. | 给 |
[33:35] | What guarantees do I have? | 你能给我什么保证 |
[33:39] | I gave you your gun back. | 我把枪还给你了 |
[33:44] | But what made you give it to him? I’m curious. | 但你为什么给他 我很好奇 |
[33:49] | I thought he was in danger. | 我觉得他有危险 |
[33:53] | And now you think what? | 那你现在怎么觉得 |
[33:59] | That is what I’m asking. | 我想问的就是这个 |
[34:03] | As long as I’m around, you’ll be a part of this administration. | 只要我在 你会一直是本届政府的成员 |
[34:08] | We both know too much about Aidan. | 我们都知道艾丹太多事 |
[34:11] | And Claire knows how loyal you are. I’m sure of it. | 克莱尔知道你有多忠诚 我很确定 |
[34:17] | So, what did you leave in that hotel room in Austin? | 所以 你在奥斯丁的酒店房间留了什么 |
[34:26] | A bracelet. | 一条手链 |
[34:28] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[34:35] | You know, I finally got a look | 我终于看到了 |
[34:36] | at what Macallan passed on to Ms. Harvey. | 麦卡伦留给哈维小姐的东西 |
[34:39] | I was shocked to realize the degree | 你和你丈夫偷走了这场大选 |
[34:41] | to which you and your husband stole this election. | 程度之深 真是让我震惊了 |
[34:47] | I need to be honest with you. | 我得对你实话实说 |
[34:48] | I’ve been in talks with him about | 我和他谈过 |
[34:50] | helping him start a foundation of some kind. | 帮他发起一个基金会 |
[34:53] | In exchange for influence over you. | 换取对你的影响 |
[34:59] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[35:04] | I’m trying to help you navigate this transition. | 我想帮你度过这个过渡期 |
[35:15] | Who are you to me? | 你对于我是什么人 |
[35:19] | Who do you want me to be? | 你希望我是什么人 |
[35:21] | That’s not a good answer. | 这个回答不好 |
[35:26] | You’re the first woman President of the United States. | 你是美国第一任女总统 |
[35:30] | All you’ve had to swallow, the sacrifices, the compromises. | 你忍了那么多 做了那么多牺牲和妥协 |
[35:35] | You’re gonna want to isolate yourself. | 你会想要自我隔离 |
[35:37] | Not trust anyone. | 不去相信任何人 |
[35:39] | But that’s exactly what you’re gonna need. | 但你需要的正是这个 |
[35:41] | Someone to tell you what’s what. | 需要有人告诉你真相 |
[35:45] | And is that person you? | 你就是这个人吗 |
[35:51] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[35:53] | I don’t think there’s anything i could say that would convince you | 我觉得不论我说什么都没法让你相信 |
[35:56] | if you don’t already feel it. | 除非你已经感觉到了 |
[35:59] | Ms. Davis, you are asking me to start a war. | 戴维斯女士 你在要求我发动战争 |
[36:04] | And you seem to deliver on promises when it suits you. | 而你似乎只在你乐意时兑现诺言 |
[36:07] | So forgive me if I question your intentions. | 所以 原谅我怀疑你的意图 |
[36:13] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[36:15] | I like being around you. | 我喜欢在你身边 |
[36:20] | And sometimes that makes me less effective than I should be. | 有时这让我失去了应有的效率 |
[36:27] | Pardoning or not pardoning your husband, | 不论是否赦免你丈夫 |
[36:30] | in either case, he’s a liability. | 他都是个不利因素 |
[36:35] | If it’s not treated properly… | 如果治疗不当 |
[36:38] | your husband’s liver could fail him at any time. | 你丈夫的肝脏随时可能衰竭 |
[36:43] | It’s not the kind of thing I could do. | 这种事我做不了 |
[36:47] | But I could find someone, or… | 但我可以找人 或者… |
[36:51] | I… I don’t know if you realize, | 我…不知你是否知道 |
[36:53] | but… even something like gelsemium | 即便是胡蔓藤这种药物 |
[36:56] | can be lethal in higher doses. | 剂量太高时 也可能致命 |
[37:04] | My husband’s health is just fine. | 我丈夫的健康状况没问题 |
[37:09] | I’ll continue to work with him. Follow your lead. | 我会继续和他合作 跟随你的领导 |
[37:18] | Here’s my client’s passport. | 这是我委托人的护照 |
[37:20] | There’s a few things we want to go over. | 有几件事我们要再重申一下 |
[37:21] | That we haven’t already? | 还没重申过的吗 |
[37:23] | No cuffs, when you walk him out of here. I need to be sure. | 我必须确定 你们带他出去时不戴手铐 |
[37:26] | Oh, come on, James, we aren’t gonna play that on this. | 拜托 詹姆斯 我们不会这么干的 |
[37:30] | You have some very good friends, Mr. Stamper, | 你有些很够意思的朋友 斯坦普先生 |
[37:33] | to keep the press out of this. | 没让媒体报道这件事 |
[37:35] | You will walk out of here like a gentleman. | 你会像个绅士一样走出去 |
[37:37] | We want him in front of the judge within 12 hours. | 我们要他12小时内面见法官 |
[37:40] | We don’t even know if we’re gonna charge him yet. | 我们还不知道是否会起诉他 |
[37:43] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[37:45] | Let’s get going. | 继续吧 |
[37:51] | Who do you have on her cabinet? | 你在她的内阁里有什么人 |
[37:54] | Right now, they’re just suggestions. | 现在还只是建议 |
[37:56] | Oh, come on. We both know how this works. | 拜托 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[37:58] | You’ve already made your choices. | 你已经做了决定 |
[37:59] | You wouldn’t be worth your salt if you hadn’t. | 如果没有 那就是你没本事 |
[38:01] | I just want you to run them by me first. | 我只是希望你先让我过目一下 |
[38:04] | Look, I can make this transition easy for you or not. | 我能让这个过渡很轻松 也能给你制造麻烦 |
[38:09] | And a com.funword.word of advice. | 给你一句忠告 |
[38:12] | She’s gonna need some | 她会需要 |
[38:12] | friendly faces looking at her across that table. | 桌子那边坐着一些友好的面孔 |
[38:15] | There’ll be a few… | 会有一些人… |
[38:17] | who will smile as required. | 按要求微笑的 |
[38:21] | Would you look at this? | 你看看这个 |
[38:26] | Both Special Forces. Former. | 都是前特种部队的 |
[38:30] | They know how to forget, so you don’t have to worry about them. | 他们知道如何忘记 所以你不必担心 |
[38:35] | And the body? | 尸体呢 |
[38:39] | It’s on ice. | 处理好了 |
[38:44] | I just made contact with Nasser. | 我刚刚和纳泽取得了联系 |
[38:47] | We have secured the location of Ahmadi. | 我们已经拿到了艾哈迈迪的位置 |
[38:50] | I’ll assemble the team. | 我来召集队伍 |
[38:51] | I called Admiral Dale already. | 我已经给戴尔海军上将打过电话了 |
[38:53] | So we have some decisions to make. | 那我们现在得做些决定 |
[38:55] | Once we have troops on the ground, | 一旦我们派部队过去 |
[38:56] | we’ll need to take a close look | 我们需要仔细看一下 |
[38:58] | at who we’re considering for your cabinet. | 我们为你的内阁考虑的人选 |
[38:59] | You’ll need a team around you with wartime experience. | 你身边需要有战时经验的团队 |
[39:02] | I have some suggestions I’ve passed on to Mark. | 我有些建议 已经传达给马克了 |
[39:04] | I think Deputy Director of the CIA, Marcy Siegerson, | 我认为中情局的副局长 玛茜·西格森 |
[39:08] | would make a terrific Secretary of State. | 会是极佳的国务卿人选 |
[39:10] | Someone I could easily liaison with. | 我很容易与其协调联系 |
[39:12] | Well, I was hoping that | 我还希望 |
[39:13] | you would be on my cabinet, in some capacity. | 你会以某种形式加入我的内阁 |
[39:16] | I’ll be operating out of the region. | 我会在圈外工作 |
[39:18] | It’s where my strength lies. | 那是我的强项 |
[39:20] | There are better people who can take it from here, | 我们有更好的能够接手的人选 |
[39:22] | advise you on the home front. | 能够在大后方给你建议 |
[39:23] | And Ms. Harvey, LeAnn, we need to move you. | 哈维小姐 莉安 我们需要调动一下你的职位 |
[39:28] | Uh, just for now, of course. | 当然只是暂时的 |
[39:29] | It was my understanding that… | 我以为… |
[39:30] | Right now a more seasoned Chief of Staff | 现在一个更老道的幕僚长 |
[39:32] | would send a strong message | 会向国会和国家传递 |
[39:33] | to the Congress and to the nation. For now. | 强有力的信息 目前是这样 |
[39:57] | She’ll do it. She’ll send in the troops. | 她会做的 她会派部队过去 |
[39:59] | I’ll be in Dubai by tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午我就会到迪拜了 |
[40:02] | And our deal stays in place. | 我们的交易依旧不变 |
[40:04] | Yeah, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[40:05] | – Ready? – Go ahead. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[40:12] | Yes. Ms. Harvey has her gun back. | 是的 哈维女士拿回了她的枪 |
[40:16] | Macallan’s files are with the president. | 麦卡伦的档案在总统那里 |
[40:19] | Any hard evidence connecting you to the election… | 任何能把你和选举联系起来的有力证据… |
[40:22] | is in her hands. | 都在她手上 |
[40:25] | Then LeAnn’s job is done. | 那么莉安的工作结束了 |
[41:14] | If you have anything to say, now is the time. | 如果你还有什么要说的 现在是时候了 |
[41:21] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得发生了什么 |
[41:25] | I’d prefer you tell me that. | 我更希望你来告诉我 |
[41:27] | Humor me. You asked for this meeting. | 迁就我吧 是你要求见面的 |
[41:31] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得发生了什么 |
[41:38] | I believe Zoe Barnes was investigating | 我相信佐伊·巴恩斯当时在调查 |
[41:40] | a relationship you were having with Rachel Posner. | 你和瑞秋·波斯纳的关系 |
[41:43] | And somehow, that knowledge would endanger | 不知怎么的 那会危及到 |
[41:46] | Francis Underwood, | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[41:47] | who you would do anything for. | 那个你会为其赴汤蹈火的人 |
[41:52] | But did anyone think about the life of Zoe Barnes? | 但是有人想过佐伊·巴恩斯的生命吗 |
[41:58] | You know, you think you can erase something. | 你觉得你能抹去一些东西 |
[42:02] | Then you find out that’s not possible. | 然后你发现那是不可能的 |
[42:06] | Tom, my attorneys didn’t even want me to speak with you. | 汤姆 我的律师根本不想让我和你交谈 |
[42:11] | I’m sorry, there’s just nothing more to say here. | 抱歉 没什么好说的了 |
[42:13] | I don’t know what happened to Rachel Posner. | 我不知道瑞秋·波斯纳怎么了 |
[42:17] | But I don’t believe you killed Zoe Barnes. | 但是我不相信是你杀了佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[42:20] | Is this you in this video? | 录像里的是你吗 |
[42:28] | Looks like me. | 看起来像是我 |
[42:43] | I’ve thought long and hard, Francis. | 我仔细思考了很久 弗兰西斯 |
[42:47] | Barely slept. | 几乎没睡 |
[42:49] | That’s the job. | 这份工作就是这样 |
[42:52] | I’m going to send in troops. | 我准备派部队过去 |
[42:54] | I’ll be announcing it tomorrow night. | 我明晚就会宣布 |
[42:57] | I think you’re doing the right thing. | 我觉得你做了正确的事 |
[43:03] | Do you hate it here? | 你讨厌这儿吗 |
[43:05] | Oh, you know I don’t like hotels. | 你知道的 我不喜欢宾馆 |
[43:08] | An approximation of home just to remind you you’re not there. | 看着像家 但只是提醒你并不在家 |
[43:14] | Well, we don’t live in a home. | 我们不是有家的人 |
[43:17] | We live in a house, borrowed and temporary. | 我们有一座白宫 借来暂住 |
[43:24] | Something in your eye. A look. | 你的眼睛里有什么 有种眼神 |
[43:28] | It’s changed. | 不一样了 |
[43:32] | We’re the same now, you and I. | 你和我 现在是一样的了 |
[43:35] | – How so? – You know how. | -怎么说 -你明白的 |
[43:39] | It’s been a long time since I surprised myself. | 我很久没让我自己感到惊奇了 |
[43:44] | You’ll recover. | 你会恢复的 |
[43:47] | You’re the most powerful woman in the world, Claire. | 你是世界上权力最大的女人 克莱尔 |
[43:50] | Comfort pales by comparison. | 任何慰藉都难与匹敌 |
[43:56] | I’ll announce it during the speech, after the troops. | 我会在宣布出兵之后宣布这条消息 |
[43:59] | A full and unconditional pardon… | 将全面无条件地赦免 |
[44:03] | for Francis Underwood and any crimes he might have committed | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德在担任美国总统期间 |
[44:06] | against the United States while president. | 可能犯下的任何罪行 |
[44:10] | I’m glad to hear that. | 我很高兴知道这一点 |
[44:12] | It was never in doubt. I just needed to think about how. | 我从没动摇过 我只是需要考虑一下方式 |
[44:19] | So how long does this arrangement last? | 那这个安排要维持多久 |
[44:22] | For the time being. | 暂时先这样吧 |
[44:27] | How did we get here, Francis? | 我们是怎么到这一步的 弗兰西斯 |
[44:30] | Oh, let it go. It’s done. | 别纠结了 已经过去了 |
[44:34] | Oh, and one com.funword.word of advice. | 对了 再给你个建议 |
[44:36] | Whomever Usher offers up to you as vice president, | 不管厄舍向你推荐谁做副总统 |
[44:39] | that’s the person that you’re really gonna have to watch. | 这个人就是你真正应该小心的人 |
[44:43] | I won’t choose anyone I can’t manage. | 我应付不了的人 我是不会选的 |
[45:31] | Southwest corner of the building. Maintain visual. | 在楼的西南角 继续观察 |
[45:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[45:35] | Frag out! | 扔雷 |
[45:39] | There’s Ahmadi. I have visual on Ahmadi. | 艾哈迈迪在那儿 我看到艾哈迈迪了 |
[45:41] | – I see him. – Go, go! Fire! | -我看到他了 -冲 开火 |
[45:49] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[45:54] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[45:57] | I don’t even know what I’m doing here. I, uh… | 我都不知道我在做什么 我 |
[46:01] | This morning I started driving. I… I got scared. | 早上我开着车就出来了 我怕了 |
[46:06] | Anyway, I’m on my way back. Can I come see you? | 总之我正往回赶 我能去见你吗 |
[46:09] | Yes, please. | 当然 |
[46:49] | Sometimes you don’t have to watch the whole movie | 有时候看电影 你并不一定要看到最后 |
[46:51] | to know how it ends. | 才知道结局 |
[46:58] | The speech is gonna play well with both parties. | 两党对演讲的反应应该会都不错 |
[47:01] | Where are we with the Republicans? | 和共和党人谈得怎么样了 |
[47:03] | Trading names when it comes to your cabinet. | 关于你的内阁 我们正在交换名单 |
[47:06] | We have our generals, which is good. | 选了几个将军 这会有利 |
[47:08] | Some corporate types, outsiders. | 有几个是公司出身 圈外人 |
[47:10] | Make you seem like a renegade. | 让你看着像个打破陈规的人 |
[47:12] | Corporate, from where? | 公司 从哪来的 |
[47:14] | Oil, banking, mostly. Some tech. | 大多数是石油和银行业 也有搞技术的 |
[47:18] | Occasional D.C. lifer sprinkled into the mix | 再掺几个特区的长期议员 |
[47:20] | to make sure the trains run on time. | 好让你的内阁按时开工 |
[47:22] | I was going over our list for vice president. | 我在看副总统的名单 |
[47:24] | Yeah. Hold on. | 等等 |
[47:27] | this will seem unexpected, | 这可能有点意外 |
[47:29] | but a lot of the people I spoke to suggested me. | 但是我问过的许多人都说我最合适 |
[47:38] | You’re not a politician. | 可你不是政客 |
[47:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[47:43] | But I could be by your side. | 但我可以守在你身边 |
[47:45] | Most of the Hill and the Senate would not come near us. | 这样国会两院大多数人都伤不到我们 |
[47:51] | I’ll take it into consideration. | 我会考虑的 |
[47:52] | It’s beyond that. You’ll need me. | 不能考虑了 你需要我 |
[47:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[47:57] | I can help. Look… | 我能帮你 |
[48:01] | It is the way to keep you in power. | 只有这样才能保住你的位子 |
[48:05] | And keep your secrets. | 和你的秘密 |
[48:18] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[48:20] | I’m here to report to the American people and the world | 我在此向全体美国人民和全世界郑重宣布 |
[48:24] | that early this morning, | 在今天上午 |
[48:25] | Special Forces killed the ICO terrorist | 特种部队击毙了哈里发国恐怖分子 |
[48:28] | Ahmed Al Ahmadi. | 艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪 |
[48:30] | We got him. | 我们干掉他了 |
[48:32] | We got him. | 我们消灭他了 |
[48:35] | Now, there comes a time in every president’s tenure | 在每一位男女总统任职期间 |
[48:38] | when he or she must face the question of whether or not | 他们总会面临这么一个问题 就是要不要 |
[48:42] | to send young American soldiers into harm’s way. | 派遣美国年轻人上阵杀敌 |
[48:46] | In my case… | 对我而言 |
[48:48] | that time has fallen within the very first days of my presidency. | 我上任之初 就要面对这个难题了 |
[48:53] | Russian President Viktor Petrov collaborated with the Chinese | 俄罗斯总统维克多·佩特罗夫与中国合谋 |
[48:57] | on illegal oil exploration in Antarctica. | 试图在南极洲非法开采石油 |
[49:00] | Recently, we have learned that he has sent troops | 最近我们又了解到 他已派出军队 |
[49:04] | to fight alongside the Syrian regime, | 与叙利亚当局并肩作战 |
[49:06] | assisting them in the destruction of the Syrian nation. | 协助他们毁灭叙利亚国家 |
[49:10] | These forces are using chemical weapons on their own people, | 政府军使用化学武器攻击自己的人民 |
[49:13] | torturing the opposition, | 折磨异议人士 |
[49:15] | and starving huge segments of the population. | 让全国绝大多数人口忍饥挨饿 |
[49:18] | The Syrians are a people besieged. | 叙利亚人民已饱受战乱之苦 |
[49:21] | Let them not also be forgotten. | 不要再让他们被遗忘了 |
[49:24] | The time has come for our outrage to be turned into action. | 我们将怒火转化成行动的时机已经到来 |
[49:29] | Five months ago, my husband | 五个月前 我丈夫 |
[49:31] | addressed the House of Representatives | 曾向众议院发出呼吁 |
[49:33] | and asked them to declare war on ICO. | 要求他们向哈里发国宣战 |
[49:36] | Congress failed him. | 国会让他失望了 |
[49:39] | Congress failed you. | 国会让人民失望了 |
[49:42] | ICO extremists want democracy and America itself | 哈里发国极端分子图谋让我们的民主和国家 |
[49:46] | to die a fiery death. | 轰然崩塌 |
[49:49] | We cannot allow that to happen. | 我们决不能让他们得逞 |
[49:52] | We can’t wait for Congress any longer. | 我们不能再等待国会了 |
[49:54] | We gave Congress every chance. | 我们给国会的机会已经够多了 |
[49:57] | She isn’t going to say it. | 她是不打算说了 |
[50:00] | Now, history judges every leader, every president, | 历史在评判每一位领袖 每一位总统的时候 |
[50:03] | by how he or she treats his or her own people. | 都要看他或她是怎么对待自己的人民的 |
[50:07] | A regime that would target hospitals, refugee camps, | 一个悍然攻击医院 难民营 |
[50:12] | schools or bread lines | 学校和救济车队 |
[50:13] | in order to retain power must be confronted. | 只为了自保的政权 必须受到惩罚 |
[50:17] | A leader that would sacrifice | 而身为国家领袖 却牺牲 |
[50:19] | the physical and emotional well-being of his citizens, | 自己人民的幸福安康 |
[50:23] | that would treat his people as pawns, | 视人民如棋子筹码 |
[50:26] | just to stay in power? Well… | 就为了保住自己的权力 |
[50:29] | that leader needs to be stopped. | 这样的领袖必须下台 |
[50:35] | If she doesn’t pardon me… | 如果她不赦免我 |
[50:39] | I’ll kill her. | 我就杀了她 |
[50:42] | Thank you and God bless this great country. | 谢谢你们 上帝保佑我们伟大的国家 |
[50:53] | Well, the calls are coming in already. | 电话已经涌进来了 |
[50:55] | Well done. This’ll be a good night for you. | 讲得好 今晚对你非常有利 |
[50:57] | Nothing from Moscow yet. | 莫斯科那边还没有动静 |
[50:58] | Right now I just need some time to myself. | 现在我想自己待一会儿 |
[51:06] | Do you know Tom Yates? | 你认识汤姆·耶茨吗 |
[51:08] | Not personally. Why? | 不熟 怎么了 |
[51:10] | He hasn’t been around in a while. | 他有段时间没出现了 |
[51:13] | I don’t know, forget it. | 没事 算了 |
[51:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:17] | I’ve been calling him. And he usually answers. | 我一直在联系他 而他通常都回电话的 |
[51:21] | We demand justice, we demand peace! | 我们要正义 我们要和平 |
[51:24] | No more war in the Middle East! | 中东不要再打仗 |
[51:26] | We demand justice, we demand peace! | 我们要正义 我们要和平 |
[51:29] | No more war in the Middle East! | 中东不要再打仗 |
[51:31] | We demand justice, we demand peace! | 我们要正义 我们要和平 |
[51:34] | No more war in the Middle East! | 中东不要再打仗 |
[51:36] | We demand justice, we demand peace… | 我们要正义 我们要和平 |
[51:40] | The anti- war demonstrations outside the White House | 白宫外爆发的反战示威游行 |
[51:42] | finally got out of hand. | 终于出了状况 |
[51:43] | You’ve reached LeAnn Harvey. Please leave a message. | 这里是莉安·哈维 请留言 |
[51:46] | One of the protesters made his way over the gates. | 一名抗议者翻过围栏 |
[51:48] | As he was running across the White House lawn, | 在穿越白宫草坪的时候 |
[51:50] | Secret Service agents moved in, | 被赶来的特勤局特工包围 |
[51:52] | tragically shooting and killing the man. | 该名抗议者不幸被击毙 |
[52:03] | You’ve reached LeAnn Harvey. Please leave a message. | 这里是莉安·哈维 请留言 |
[52:05] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[52:41] | I’m sorry, ma’am, it’s just not possible tonight. | 抱歉 女士 今晚是不行了 |
[52:44] | We can’t secure the run. | 我们无法确保跑步路线安全 |
[52:45] | The level of threat at this point is just too high. | 目前威胁等级太高了 |
[52:49] | – Okay. Thank you. – Yes, ma’am. | -好的 谢谢你 -好的 女士 |
[54:15] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[54:18] | 在过去几年中 美国对叙利亚的政策一直是外交事务的中心 而奥巴马和特朗普两任总统在这一事务中采取了截然不同的立场 2012年8月20日 奥巴马宣布”阿萨德政权如果使用化武便越过了’红线'” 2013年8月21日 媒体报道叙利亚境内大量平民遭到化武袭击 1429人罹难 包括426名儿童 全世界都以为奥巴马将对叙动武 美军军舰也部署完毕 但奥巴马临时改了主意 决定暂停武装打击计划 而寻求国会授权 最终不了了之 许多评论认为 此后普京在东欧放手东扩 也是觉得奥巴马外交上比较软弱 不会干涉克里姆林宫的行为 | |
[55:18] | 特朗普上任后 也遇到了阿萨德使用化武的事件 由于竞选时他反对过度干预国际事务 所以白宫虽发表了严厉声明 但媒体和美国公众 都没预料到特朗普真的会有决心进行武力打击 4月6日晚 白宫和五角大楼向媒体宣布 特朗普下令让部署在地中海的两艘美国海军军舰 向叙利亚政府军的一个空军基地 发射了60枚战斧导弹 摧毁了该基地的一些设施和战斗机 特朗普上任后 屡屡受到批评 媒体也多次爆出他的丑闻 但叙利亚打击后 不仅参众两院的民主党领袖都公开发表声明 对此举表示肯定和认可 媒体也破天荒地交口称赞 打击叙利亚成了特朗普总统生涯中 迄今为止最闪光的时刻 |