时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What time did she die? | 她什么时候过世的 |
[00:05] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[00:07] | Sorry, I know it’s a weird question. | 抱歉 我知道这么问不合适 |
[00:09] | If it’s not him, then… | 如果不是他 那么 |
[00:10] | how did she die, for God’s sake? | 她到底是怎么死的 |
[00:12] | What do you think really happened to Cathy? | 你认为凯茜到底发生什么了 |
[00:15] | I guess you got lucky then. | 你大概是运气好吧 |
[00:16] | No one is that lucky. | 没人运气那么好 |
[00:19] | The talks on Syria have broken down, what’s he doing here? | 叙利亚问题的谈判破裂了 他来干什么 |
[00:21] | If we do nothing, | 如果我们无所作为 |
[00:23] | the chaos will continue. | 乱局就会继续扩大 |
[00:24] | So, here’s what I want. | 那么我的条件如下 |
[00:26] | Russian exclusivity on all offshore oil and gas exploration. | 俄罗斯独占所有近海石油和天然气开发 |
[00:29] | And she said nothing. | 她什么都没说 |
[00:31] | Why didn’t you tell them I invited you? | 你怎么不告诉他们是我邀请你来的呢 |
[00:33] | Bids will be contingent on my approval. | 有关投标将经过我的批准 |
[00:36] | You can have the oil and gas, the ports. | 油气和港口可以都归你 |
[00:38] | And 20% of profits from the resources passing through. | 以及转运资源利润的20% |
[00:42] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[00:43] | Rachel Posner? | 瑞秋·波斯纳 |
[00:43] | Somebody with her name | 有人顶着她的名头 |
[00:45] | is bouncing checks in and around New Mexico. | 在新墨西哥到处消费 |
[00:47] | What’s going on with you and Claire? | 你和克莱尔是怎么回事 |
[00:48] | Congressman Cole. I’ll put him on my ticket 2020. | 科尔议员 我让他跟我一起竞选2020 |
[00:51] | Pardon Francis as well. | 那你也得赦免弗兰西斯 |
[00:53] | There is something that you should know about Francis’ will. | 那关于弗兰西斯的遗嘱 有件事你应该知道 |
[00:56] | He left you more than those cuff links. | 他留给你的可不止两个袖扣 |
[01:15] | – Good day, Calonice. – Claire, what are you doing? | -你好 卡侬妮卡 -克莱尔 你在干什么 |
[01:18] | Thinking. | 想事情 |
[01:19] | You’re supposed to be on-stage right now. | 你现在应该上台了 |
[01:22] | “Calonice, it’s more than I can bear. | 卡侬妮卡 我受不了了 |
[01:24] | I am hot all over with blushes for our sex. | 满脑子想着性事 燥热得不行 |
[01:27] | Men say we’re slippery rogues…” | 男人们说我们是狡猾的流氓 |
[01:29] | “And aren’t they right?” | 他们说得不对吗 |
[01:31] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[01:38] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[01:39] | We’re all gonna die one day. | 我们早晚都会死 |
[01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna be dead, | 我会死 |
[01:45] | you’re gonna be dead. | 你会死 |
[01:47] | They’re all gonna be dead. | 他们都会死 |
[01:49] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[01:50] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么 |
[01:54] | Are those my earrings? | 那是我的耳环吗 |
[01:58] | I… didn’t think you’d care. | 我以为你不会介意 |
[02:05] | You do it. | 你去吧 |
[02:06] | 《利西翠妲》是古希腊早期喜剧作家 阿里斯多芬尼斯的作品 讲述利西翠妲鼓动交战城邦的女性”性罢工” 以结束战争 | |
[02:06] | You be Lysistrata. You know all my lines, right? | 你来演利西翠妲 台词你都知道 对吧 |
[02:09] | You can’t just– | 你不能就 |
[02:14] | What about the show? Claire! | 演出怎么办 克莱尔 |
[04:24] | We are almost good. We just have to adjust the lights. | 我们就快好了 得再调一下灯光 |
[04:27] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[04:29] | I did want to thank you personally for doing this. | 我非常感谢您来参加访谈 |
[04:31] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[04:33] | Wait till we’re finished before you do that. | 等我们完事后再谢吧 |
[04:36] | Well, I won’t deviate from the questions. | 我不会问不该问的问题 |
[04:38] | You can ask me anything, as long as it’s about the… | 你什么都可以问 只要是与 |
[04:41] | the president. | 总统有关的 |
[04:44] | – Can you get away from me with that? – My apologies. | -能别给我弄那个吗 -抱歉 |
[04:46] | – I’m fine. – Sorry, Mr. Shepherd. | -这样就行了 -抱歉 谢泼德先生 |
[04:48] | It’s just that the lights are pretty harsh. | 化妆是因为光非常亮 |
[04:50] | It’s fine. Let’s go. | 没事 开始吧 |
[04:54] | This Russia debacle, | 俄罗斯霸权条款 |
[04:56] | it’s essentially a 20% tax | 基本上就是向 |
[04:59] | on American companies that are just over there | 去该地区帮忙的美国公司 |
[05:01] | trying to help out the region. | 收取20%的税 |
[05:03] | It’s the latest in a series of… | 这是本届政府近来 |
[05:07] | disastrous steps taken by this White House. | 频频做出的灾难决策的最新一条 |
[05:12] | And you wonder– | 就难怪 |
[05:13] | You wonder why Congress was looking at legislation | 难怪国会要立法 |
[05:15] | to take the nuclear button away from her. | 拿走她的核武公文包 |
[05:19] | As a patriot, | 作为一名爱国者 |
[05:20] | as an American who loves his country and, yes, his company, | 作为一名热爱祖国和自己公司的美国人 |
[05:26] | we can do better. | 我们可以做得更好 |
[05:28] | We can do so much better. | 我们可以做得远比现在好 |
[05:30] | Even Bill Shepherd, | 就连比尔·谢泼德 |
[05:31] | who the last time he was interviewed on air was never– | 他以前从不接受采访 |
[05:35] | Even he felt compelled to speak out. | 就连他都感到非发声不可了 |
[05:36] | She’s the head of my party, and I have to say, I’m at a loss. | 她是我党首脑 我得说我感到困惑 |
[05:39] | Her entire schedule is empty. | 她的整个日程都是空的 |
[05:41] | Presidents have gone missing before– | 以前也有总统失踪 |
[05:43] | But there’s a difference between clearing your head at Camp David | 但是在戴维营清理思绪 |
[05:46] | 有严重强迫症的天才大亨 可参见电影《飞行家》 | |
[05:46] | and going full-blown Howard Hughes. | 和跟霍华德·休斯一样闭门不出不是一回事 |
[05:48] | She hasn’t been seen publicly in three weeks or heard from. | 她已经三周没有公开露面 也没有任何消息 |
[05:52] | Except for a late night pardon for her husband’s chief of staff. | 除了某日半夜赦免了她丈夫的幕僚长 |
[05:55] | Which many consider a strategic mistake. | 而很多人认为这是个战略错误 |
[05:58] | Well, Doug Stamper has issues. | 道格·斯坦普是有问题的 |
[05:59] | Everyone in her administration has issues. | 她政府的每个人都有问题 |
[06:01] | Sean Jeffries, the press secretary, has resigned. | 新闻发言人肖恩·杰弗瑞斯辞职了 |
[06:04] | And there are probably more departures to come. | 可能还会有更多人离任 |
[06:07] | Her cabinet has had enough. | 她的内阁已经受够了 |
[06:08] | And if she thinks a pardon is gonna keep the US Attorney away, | 如果她认为一次赦免就能摆脱联邦检察官 |
[06:11] | – she’s– – She’s– | -她可就… -她 |
[06:12] | – Depressed. – I don’t know about depressed. | -抑郁了 -我说不好是不是抑郁 |
[06:15] | You know, she looks either very disturbed, or depressed. | 她看上去不是精神失常就是很抑郁 |
[06:19] | But, I mean, “disturbed”? Can you really say that? | 但是 精神失常 能那样说吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Look, hold on. | 是的 等等 |
[06:22] | I’m asking a very real question about her ability to lead here. | 我对她的领导能力有很大的疑问 |
[06:26] | Have you seen this photo? Because we have. | 你们见过这张照片吗 我们见过 |
[06:28] | Now we’re not here to diagnose, | 我们不想妄下诊断 |
[06:30] | but you look at this, and you need to ask. | 但你看到这张照片 肯定会心生怀疑 |
[06:33] | On behalf of our country, | 从国家的角度来讲 |
[06:35] | that woman undid 30 years of foreign policy | 那个女人让我们的外交政策倒退了30年 |
[06:39] | by acting like, pardon my French, a… | 她表现得像个 原谅我说脏话 像个[怂包] |
[06:43] | But now, now we’re into a new phase. | 但是现在 我们进入了一个新阶段 |
[06:46] | When the White House lights are on, but nobody’s home. | 白宫灯火辉煌 却无人坐镇 |
[06:49] | I mean, she’s home, but she won’t leave. | 她倒是在里面 但不肯出来 |
[06:51] | Been hunkered down in there for 23 days and counting. | 已经缩在那里23天了 还没有要出来的意思 |
[06:56] | Apparently, she’s stopped doing anything. | 显然 她已经停止工作了 |
[06:59] | She’s paralyzed. | 她瘫痪了 |
[07:00] | A paralyzed… | 一个瘫痪的[臭娘们] |
[07:03] | And there’s nothing more dangerous than a paralyzed… | 而最危险的就是一个瘫痪的[臭娘们] |
[07:07] | Seriously, I think she might be the worst thing | 说真的 我觉得她可能是有史以来 |
[07:11] | that has ever happened to this country. | 这个国家最糟糕的灾难 |
[07:14] | SOS. | 紧急求救 |
[07:15] | Save our souls, save our ships, | 救救我们的灵魂 救救我们的大船 |
[07:18] | Take your pick. | 这两个说法都合适 |
[07:23] | This … is real. | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[07:25] | I’m Melody Cruz, and that’s what I got. | 我是梅乐蒂·科鲁兹 这就是我的评论 |
[07:35] | That’s quite a snapshot, right? | 那张抓拍真不错 是不是 |
[07:38] | Unique. Carefully calibrated. | 独一无二 精心设计过 |
[07:42] | Pain, hysteria and just a small dose of crazy. | 痛苦 歇斯底里再加一点点疯狂 |
[07:47] | Claire Underwood, like they’ve never seen before. | 他们从未见过这样的克莱尔·安德伍德 |
[07:55] | It’s actually not as easy as it looks. | 其实没有看上去那么简单 |
[07:59] | See, in order for me to make that face, | 要摆出那样的表情 |
[08:01] | I have to imagine… | 我得发挥想象 |
[08:03] | the perfect combination of things. | 把各种情绪完美糅合到一起 |
[08:06] | Here’s the recipe. | 配方如下 |
[08:09] | First, I have to think about all the ways | 首先 我得想着 |
[08:11] | in which men have tried to manage me my whole life. | 我这一生中 男人操控我的各种办法 |
[08:17] | Then, I think of… | 然后 我要想到 |
[08:20] | America’s worst fear… | 美国民众最担心的事 |
[08:25] | when it comes to a female in the Oval Office. | 就一个女人坐进总统办公室而言 |
[08:28] | – Her schedule has been cleared. – And finally… | -她的日程全推干净了 -最后 |
[08:33] | …my biggest regret– Francis J. Underwood. | 我最后悔的事 弗兰西斯·J·安德伍德 |
[08:50] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[08:57] | Are you ill? | 你病了吗 |
[09:02] | If you’re ill, I’ll call the White House physician. | 要是病了 我去请白宫医生 |
[09:13] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[09:15] | Just get out, Mark. | 出去 马克 |
[09:17] | Claire, this has to stop. | 克莱尔 不能再这样下去了 |
[09:18] | Please, just leave me alone. | 请让我一个人静静 |
[09:21] | You are alarming the nation. You need to get up. | 你引发了全国性的恐慌 你得振作起来 |
[09:28] | Listen. | 听着 |
[09:35] | I’ve prepared a short statement | 我准备了一段简短的声明 |
[09:37] | explaining your absence and announcing your return. | 解释你之前为何不露面 并宣布回归 |
[09:40] | You can deliver it in the Rose Garden this afternoon. | 你可以今天下午在玫瑰园发表声明 |
[09:43] | I promise you this is for both of our sakes. | 这是为了我们好 |
[09:46] | You don’t understand… | 你不明白 |
[09:47] | If you would, please. | 请先回避 |
[09:52] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[09:53] | look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:56] | – Look at me. – Get out. | -看着我 -出去 |
[09:58] | Please get out. | 出去吧 |
[09:59] | – Just leave me alone. – You are not only digging your own grave, | -别管我 -你这样不仅是自掘坟墓 |
[10:00] | you are burying the presidency. Stop it. | 还在葬送你的总统职位 别再这样了 |
[10:03] | You can try. | 你努努力 |
[10:04] | – Can you try? – I can’t, Mark. | -努努力好吗 -不行 马克 |
[10:07] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:11] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:28] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[10:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:40] | Sir. | 先生 |
[10:43] | We’re good here? | 没问题吧 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:47] | Was it paranoia or is it due diligence? | 是多疑还是应当 |
[10:50] | You tell me, Mark. | 你说呢 马克 |
[10:51] | We both just lived through what that bitch is capable of. | 我们刚刚见识了这个贱人多有能耐 |
[10:56] | Something is definitely wrong. | 肯定是出了什么问题 |
[10:59] | She… | 她… |
[11:02] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[11:04] | I mean, she can’t even put two sentences together. | 她连说话都缺乏条理 |
[11:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:08] | I’ve never seen her like this. She’s a mess. | 我从来没见过她这样 她一团乱 |
[11:10] | Well… | 那么 |
[11:12] | Either way, that doesn’t change where we are. | 不管怎样 这改变不了我们的处境 |
[11:16] | And, Mark… | 还有 马克 |
[11:18] | when Conway imploded, | 康威垮掉后 |
[11:20] | we recognized that you were a little squea– | 我们发现你有些 |
[11:23] | squeamish about stepping in. | 太过谨慎 没有立即上位 |
[11:26] | And we appreciate that. | 我们很欣赏这一点 |
[11:28] | But it’s time. | 但现在是时候了 |
[11:31] | You’ll make a great president. | 你会成为一个伟大的总统的 |
[11:32] | We’ll see to that. | 我们会确保的 |
[11:33] | Now, wait, wait. Let’s be clear, okay? | 等等 我们把话说明白 |
[11:37] | I know we’ve been hitting her pretty hard, | 我知道我们一直在狠狠打压她 |
[11:39] | but I can’t condone another attempt. | 但我不能允许再对她下一次手 |
[11:42] | – I can’t. – Calm down. | -我做不到 -冷静 |
[11:44] | My God, Mark. I mean, really. | 天啊 马克 说真的 |
[11:46] | There are other ways. | 还有其他办法 |
[11:48] | Okay, so we’re talking about impeachment | 好 我们是要弹劾她 |
[11:51] | or a congressional government? | 还是国会政府 |
[11:52] | 25th Amendment, Section 4. | 第25修正案第四款 |
[11:56] | Which has never been used. | 从来没人用过 |
[11:58] | It’s built for speed, intended to smother a crisis of confidence. | 是为了迅速扼杀信心危机 |
[12:02] | Reassure the public. | 让民众安心 |
[12:04] | Reassure the world | 让世界安心 |
[12:05] | that continuity remains at the American government, | 美国政府还能继续运作 |
[12:08] | even if a president becomes… | 就算总统变得… |
[12:10] | – Unable to fulfill his duties. – Her duties. | -无法履行他的职责 -她的职责 |
[12:13] | – It requires her to be unfit. – And she is. | -前提是她无法胜任 -她现在确实无法胜任 |
[12:18] | I mean… | 而且 |
[12:19] | our lawyers have already looked into this. | 我们的律师已经查过了 |
[12:22] | She only needs to be deficient. | 她只要能力不足就行 |
[12:24] | The language is vague and accommodating. | 法律写得模棱两可 可以变通 |
[12:29] | Mark, if you have any doubt about this | 马克 如果你对此 |
[12:31] | – at all– – I’m just listening. | -有所顾虑 -继续说 |
[12:35] | The Cabinet is yours. | 内阁听命于你 |
[12:38] | You have relationships inside the Senate, the House, | 你在参众两院都有关系 |
[12:42] | on both sides of the aisle. | 两党也都有人脉 |
[12:44] | It’s a natural fit. | 非常合适 |
[12:46] | But the thing has to cascade with– | 但这事必须做得 |
[12:49] | Precision. | 天衣无缝 |
[12:50] | A chain reaction beginning with a letter to Congress, | 先由副总统和内阁多数成员 |
[12:54] | signed by the vice president | 联名写信给国会 |
[12:58] | and a majority of his Cabinet, | 建议弹劾我 |
[12:59] | recommending my removal from office. | 然后形成连锁反应 |
[13:03] | And how do I know that’s what they’ll try to do? | 我怎么会猜到他们的招数 |
[13:07] | Because the 25th gets personal. | 因为第25条就是冲我来的 |
[13:10] | Bill likes me being the damsel in distress. | 比尔喜欢我做落难少女 |
[13:14] | He wishes I were. | 想得美吧 |
[13:22] | Where you headed? | 你去哪儿 |
[13:24] | I have family up north. | 我在北方有家人 |
[13:25] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[13:27] | North. | 北方 |
[13:30] | Cathy’s sister still on the Cape? | 凯茜的姐姐还在科德角吗 |
[13:33] | Hyannis, right? | 在海恩尼斯 是吧 |
[13:36] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[13:38] | Family’s important. | 家人很重要 |
[13:39] | Especially during trying times– | 尤其是在艰难时刻 |
[13:41] | I’d invite you in, but I really– | 我也想请你进来 但我真的… |
[13:42] | There’s still something that I can’t get straight. | 有些事我总想不通 |
[13:44] | If we could go through it one more time. So… | 你再跟我说一遍吧 当时 |
[13:47] | She was picked up by car to be taken to the doctor. | 她被一辆车接去医生那儿 |
[13:49] | She wasn’t feeling well. | 她不太舒服 |
[13:50] | You were with her the whole time leading up to the embolism? | 直到她发生栓塞前你一直跟她在一起 |
[13:52] | Mr. Stamper, enough! | 斯坦普先生 够了 |
[13:54] | I’m just trying to understand what happened. | 我只想弄清怎么回事 |
[13:58] | I don’t need you coming around here anymore. | 你别再来缠着我了 |
[14:01] | You know exactly what happened. | 你清楚是怎么一回事 |
[14:02] | You have the coroner’s conclusions. And that’s that. | 也知道验尸结果 事情就是这样 |
[14:11] | I’m in mourning for my wife, | 我还在哀悼我妻子 |
[14:14] | and I’m not reliving the final moments of her life anymore. | 我不想再提起她生命的最后时刻 |
[14:16] | Not with you. | 不想跟你提 |
[14:18] | I think your wife was murdered. | 我觉得你妻子是被谋杀的 |
[14:25] | I’m closing the door now. | 我要关门了 |
[14:49] | – Hello. – Doug. Fred Amburg here. | -喂 -道格 我是弗莱德·安博格 |
[14:54] | – Whose phone is this? – This one’s mine. | -这是谁的电话 -我的 |
[14:56] | I just got out. | 我刚出来 |
[14:58] | I had no idea. | 我才知道 |
[14:59] | I talked to Cole this morning. | 我今早还跟科尔通过话 |
[15:01] | Heard an interesting thing about our esteemed shrink. | 我听说了件我们那位心理医生的事 |
[15:04] | You know, that sabbatical, leave, | 他休假了 事假 |
[15:06] | walkabout, whatever you want to call it. | 去旅行了 随你怎么说 |
[15:08] | You are looking for him, aren’t you? | 你在找他 是吧 |
[15:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:12] | He’s in a cabin down in Virginia. | 他在弗吉尼亚州的一间小屋 |
[15:37] | Here you go. | 给 |
[15:45] | Would you mind if I…? | 我可以… |
[15:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | Oh, hello? | 喂 |
[16:07] | Don’t say another com.funword.word. Don’t speak. Just wait. | 别说话 别开口 等着 |
[16:35] | My apologies, I took a wrong turn and wound up in some stairwell. | 抱歉 我拐错弯 跑进楼梯井了 |
[16:38] | We don’t have much time until we have to get back upstairs. | 我们时间不多 得赶回楼上 |
[16:42] | When Marcy first came to me with this proposition, | 玛茜最初跟我提这个想法时 |
[16:47] | I was stunned, to say the least. | 豪不夸张地说 我震惊了 |
[16:52] | Until recently I– | 直到近来 |
[16:53] | I don’t know. I didn’t realize how truly bad things were. | 我才…我没想到事情会这么糟 |
[16:57] | But unseat the president? Jesus Christ. | 但赶总统下台 我的天啊 |
[17:01] | President’s my friend. | 总统是我的朋友 |
[17:05] | And while I worry about her mental state, | 虽说我担心她的精神状况 |
[17:09] | I worry about the state of this nation more. | 但我更担心国家的状况 |
[17:11] | Mr. Vice President, I admire you greatly. | 副总统先生 我很敬佩你 |
[17:15] | But I’m not used to this kind of thing. | 但我不习惯做这种事 |
[17:17] | Back rooms, after hours. | 背地里谋算 |
[17:19] | We need to take every precaution. | 我们得一万个小心 |
[17:21] | And yet we’re still at risk just by being here. | 光是过来就很危险了 |
[17:23] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[17:25] | but I believe in the sanctity of the office of the presidency. | 但我相信总统一职的神圣性 |
[17:28] | And that’s exactly why we’re here. | 所以我们才聚在这里 |
[17:29] | You’re asking us to betray an oath. | 你这是让我们背弃誓言 |
[17:31] | I’m asking you to speak your mind. | 我是让大家吐露心声 |
[17:33] | A concentrated effort, all of us in this room. | 这里的每个人齐心协力 |
[17:37] | We may not be able to save the president, | 我们或许救不了总统 |
[17:39] | but we may just be able to save our administration. | 但或许救得了我们的政府 |
[17:41] | The 25th is not just about timing. | 第25条不仅要看准时机 |
[17:44] | It’s about secrecy. | 还要绝对保密 |
[17:46] | And the Senate hasn’t kept a secret– | 参议院一向守不住秘密 |
[17:48] | Earl, I appreciate that. | 厄尔 感谢你提到这一点 |
[17:49] | I have the House, and I’ll take care of the Senate. | 众议院已在我掌控之中 参议院也交给我 |
[17:52] | I’ll prepare a letter | 我会起草一封信 |
[17:53] | detailing the president’s dereliction of duty, | 详细列出总统的渎职 |
[17:55] | laying out a case for Congress and for posterity. | 向国会和后世解释清楚 |
[17:59] | And when the time comes, you’ll all be notified. | 等时机成熟 就会通知大家 |
[18:01] | Look, we’re all patriots here. | 我们都是爱国者 |
[18:04] | Our first concern, our only concern, has got to be… | 我们最牵挂的 我们唯一牵挂的 必须是 |
[18:09] | the survival of our nation. | 国家的生死存亡 |
[19:09] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[19:17] | Sit and take a deep breath. | 坐下吧 深呼吸 |
[19:22] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[19:26] | Dr. Rosen, sit down. | 罗森医生 坐下 |
[19:41] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[19:49] | I’m assuming you’re here because you’re suffering. | 我想 你在这儿是因为你很痛苦 |
[19:53] | And if it’s not over Zoe Barnes, | 如果不是为佐伊·巴恩斯 |
[19:55] | it’s over some other soul that you’ve torn apart. | 就是为另一个被你毁掉的人 |
[19:59] | No. | 不对 |
[20:00] | You’re assuming I’m here | 你想 我在这儿 |
[20:02] | because I figured out what you took from me. | 是因为我发现了你拿走了我什么东西 |
[20:05] | – Took? – Kept. | -拿走 -没给我 |
[20:12] | All personal property should have been returned upon release. | 所有个人物品都应该在出院时归还原主 |
[20:16] | You’re right. It should have. | 你说得对 是应该 |
[20:19] | There’s no accounting for the behavior of supposed professionals. | 专业人士竟然做出这种事 |
[20:27] | I once met this psychologist, socially, | 我曾经在社交场合遇到过一个心理医生 |
[20:31] | who told me about | 她跟我说 |
[20:31] | a party that she hosted once for a group of her peers. | 她曾经给同僚们办了一次派对 |
[20:34] | It was just a roomful of shrinks. | 请了一屋子的心理医生 |
[20:36] | At the end of the night, she was cleaning up, | 那晚派对结束后 她在打扫 |
[20:39] | she went into the bathroom | 走进卫生间 |
[20:41] | and she saw that one of her colleagues had smeared shit | 发现她的某个同事把屎 |
[20:44] | all over the bathroom wall. | 糊了一墙 |
[20:46] | Now, what kind of fucked up person would do something like that? | 什么变态会做出那种事 |
[20:52] | Well, I guess it’s true what they say. | 看来传言是真的 |
[20:55] | That shrinks are the most fucked up of all. | 心理医生才是最变态的 |
[21:01] | Such a violence to that act. | 那种行为很是暴力 |
[21:05] | But violence is a funny thing. | 但暴力很有趣 |
[21:09] | You know, it’s not so much the physical pain | 其实受害者记得最清楚的 |
[21:11] | that can victims can remember. | 不是肉体上的疼痛 |
[21:14] | It’s the feelings around it. | 而是当时的感觉 |
[21:17] | The fear. | 那种恐惧 |
[21:21] | Where is it? The will you intercepted? Where is it? | 在哪 你扣下的遗嘱在哪 你放哪了 |
[21:24] | I don’t have it anymore. | 已经不在我这儿了 |
[21:29] | I don’t have it! | 不在我这儿 |
[21:33] | What was in it? | 里面写了什么 |
[21:39] | He left you everything. | 他把一切都留给了你 |
[21:59] | God… | 天啊 |
[22:04] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:12] | I thought it was a strange question. | 我当时就觉得那么问很奇怪 |
[22:16] | What? | 什么 |
[22:17] | When you asked me what Francis Underwood had given me. | 你问我弗兰西斯·安德伍德留给我什么了 |
[22:22] | That’s how the will ends. | 遗嘱的结语就是这样的 |
[22:25] | “Remember the last thing I gave you.” | “记住我最后给你的那样东西” |
[22:35] | Don’t call her or I’ll be back. | 别给她打电话 否则我会回来的 |
[22:41] | Hope you figure out your problems, Doctor. | 希望你能搞清楚自己的问题 医生 |
[23:14] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[23:17] | If you want it, it’s yours. | 想要的话 就送你了 |
[23:23] | Do you ever wonder if you’re living somebody else’s life? | 你想没想过 自己过的是别人的生活 |
[23:27] | Whose life are you living, Jane? | 你过的是谁的生活 简 |
[23:28] | Not me. You. | 我在问你呢 |
[23:31] | You seem to be struggling with your identity. | 你好像饱受身份困扰 |
[23:33] | If that’s not too impertinent to say to a… | 希望这样说现任总统不会太… |
[23:36] | sitting president. | 冒昧 |
[23:40] | Come keep me company while I put my jammies on. | 过来陪我换睡衣吧 |
[23:51] | Please. | 帮我一下 |
[24:02] | Your little show of compliance at the funeral | 你在葬礼上佯装顺从 |
[24:06] | as you made your side deal with Victor. | 却和维克多私下达成协议 |
[24:12] | Makes me wonder. | 让我不禁想 |
[24:15] | And now what? | 现在呢 |
[24:18] | What do you call this show? | 你现在演的是哪一出 |
[24:19] | How to turn 323 million people against you in three short weeks? | 怎样在短短三周内让三亿两千三百万人都反对你 |
[24:24] | Congratulations, Claire. | 恭喜 克莱尔 |
[24:26] | You’ve become a problem for everybody. | 你现在让所有人头疼 |
[24:30] | And… | 还有 |
[24:32] | Just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[24:35] | Syria may be too far gone. | 叙利亚可能无可挽回了 |
[24:37] | Tell me what to do, Jane. | 告诉我该怎么办 简 |
[24:42] | I was at an event tonight. | 我今晚参加了一个活动 |
[24:45] | An event the president usually attends. | 通常 总统都会参加 |
[24:49] | And how was that evening? | 今晚过得如何 |
[24:53] | The storm that’s gathering is a rough one. | 正在形成的风暴很难对付 |
[24:58] | When you think they’ll strike? | 你觉得他们什么时候会动手 |
[25:02] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:09] | It’s late. | 有点晚了 |
[25:11] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我正是这意思 |
[25:18] | I think I should move out. | 我想我该搬出去了 |
[25:25] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[25:31] | Stick to this course, Madam President, | 你再这么下去 总统女士 |
[25:34] | and… | 那么… |
[25:49] | Full house. | 座无虚席呢 |
[25:50] | You must be looking for different answers | 你们想必是想听不同的答案 |
[25:52] | to the same questions we’ve been going over for the last– | 这相同的问题已经问了… |
[25:55] | Now, 24 days. | 24天 |
[25:56] | And the president still hasn’t left the residence. | 而总统仍然没离开官邸 |
[25:58] | – And this is where I say– – Kelsey, come on. | -我只能说… -凯尔茜 拜托 |
[26:02] | For now, the ground-breaking accord with Russia, | 目前 与俄罗斯所达成的旨在维系 |
[26:05] | which aims for a just and lasting peace in Syria, | 叙利亚公正且持久的和平的突破性协议 |
[26:08] | speaks for itself. | 就足以说明一切 |
[26:09] | So, | 那么 |
[26:10] | unless there are any more questions, | 除非各位还有其他问题 |
[26:12] | or shall I say new questions? Yes. | 应该说新的问题 请说 |
[26:15] | Isn’t the vice president really the one running the show, | 真正操盘的人是不是副总统 |
[26:17] | essentially acting as president? | 实质上掌控了总统实权 |
[26:21] | There are members of the cabinet who are saying as much. | 有些内阁成员也这么说 |
[26:24] | Well, firstly, I would refrain from using the com.funword.word “show,” | 首先 提及白宫事宜时 |
[26:28] | when it comes to the White House. | 不建议使用”操盘”这种字眼 |
[26:30] | And– yeah. That’s all for today. | 那么 今天就到此结束 |
[26:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:40] | Are you sure you’re not hungry? | 你确定不饿吗 |
[26:42] | The soup is quite nice. | 汤还不错 |
[26:47] | I don’t know how you can– | 我不知道你怎么能… |
[26:48] | Eat? | 吃得下吗 |
[26:52] | No, I’m… | 不 我… |
[26:54] | glad to see you’re eating. | 很高兴见你恢复食欲 |
[26:58] | Madam President, it’s beyond repair. | 总统女士 情势已经无法挽救 |
[27:01] | You understand that, at this point? | 到了这个地步 你明白吧 |
[27:05] | You’ve lost the Hill. | 你失去了国会的支持 |
[27:07] | You’ve lost your cabinet. | 失去了内阁的支持 |
[27:10] | You’ve lost the country. | 失去了国家的支持 |
[27:13] | You’ve lost. | 你输了 |
[27:17] | Your own party can’t even find a reason to support you. | 你所属的政党也找不到理由支持你 |
[27:20] | I entreat you– | 我恳求你 |
[27:21] | You entreat me? | 恳求我 |
[27:26] | Resign. | 辞职 |
[27:29] | And are you speaking to me as vice president? | 你这是以副总统的身份对我说吗 |
[27:30] | I’m speaking to you as a person. | 我以一个人的身份对你说 |
[27:35] | Blame it on… | 就说是 |
[27:37] | the strain after Francis’ death, the strain of the office itself. | 弗兰西斯的死带来的压力 总统职务的重荷 |
[27:41] | Language can be found, but the best you can hope for now… | 说辞总是有 但你现在最好的结果 |
[27:47] | is a dignified exit. | 就是带着尊严离开 |
[28:00] | What’s so moving about him is he can’t help himself. | 他最令人动容之处 在于他没法不如此 |
[28:04] | He can’t help being decent. Human. | 如此言行得体 充满人性 |
[28:08] | His glorious flaw. | 他那光荣的缺陷 |
[28:11] | What this means is | 这意味着 |
[28:13] | they’re gonna go through with it. | 他们会行动的 |
[28:20] | No, Mark. | 不 马克 |
[28:22] | I’m staying right where I am. | 我哪也不去 |
[28:51] | You got two minutes. | 给你两分钟 |
[28:59] | That’s not Rachel Posner. | 这不是瑞秋·波斯纳 |
[29:01] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[29:03] | You knew Rachel Posner. | 你认识瑞秋·波斯纳 |
[29:07] | I mean… | 应该 |
[29:08] | yeah, I guess. | 算是吧 |
[29:09] | Enough to use her name for someone else’s ID? | 你和她熟到可以把她名字给别人 |
[29:12] | That’s what you do, isn’t it? | 这就是你做的生意吧 |
[29:12] | Kind of pay the names forward? | 给下位客户前一个人的名字 |
[29:14] | No. | 不是 |
[29:15] | What name did you give Rachel? | 你给了瑞秋什么假名 |
[29:18] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[29:20] | I don’t. | 我说真的 |
[29:21] | When did you last see her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[29:23] | Come on. | 饶了我吧 |
[29:25] | Couple of years ago or something. | 可能几年前吧 |
[29:27] | It was where she worked. | 在她上班的地方 |
[29:29] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[29:33] | – I got nothing to do with that. – Did you help kill her? | -跟我没关系 -你是不是帮凶 |
[29:37] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[29:43] | Man. I want my lawyer. | 别这样 我要找律师 |
[29:46] | Do you know… | 你认识 |
[29:48] | Doug Stamper? | 道格·斯坦普吗 |
[29:50] | No. | 不认识 |
[29:51] | What name did you give her? | 你给了她什么假名 |
[29:53] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[29:55] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[29:56] | – Lisa? – Yeah. Lisa Cassie. | -丽莎 -嗯 丽莎 凯茜 |
[29:58] | – Lisa Cassie? – Cassie, Lisa. | -丽莎·凯茜 -凯茜 丽莎 |
[30:00] | – Yeah. – Lisa and Cassie? | -对 -丽莎和凯茜 |
[30:44] | Back at the White House. | 你回到白宫了 |
[30:47] | You took his room. | 你住进了他的房间 |
[30:51] | It’s bigger. | 更宽敞些 |
[30:56] | Can you tell me why | 你能告诉我为什么 |
[30:57] | it was so important that we meet here and now? | 我们非要现在在这里见面吗 |
[31:00] | Honestly, I was hoping we could meet in the West Wing. | 老实说 我是希望能在白宫西楼会面的 |
[31:03] | I haven’t left the residence in… | 我已经在这里足不出户… |
[31:06] | Well, I’m sure you still read the news. | 我相信你还是看新闻的 |
[31:10] | And your pardon… | 而且你的赦免 |
[31:12] | hasn’t helped me or Francis. | 没有帮到我或弗兰西斯 |
[31:16] | I don’t feel comfortable here. | 我在这里感觉不舒服 |
[31:21] | Whatever bad memories you may have, Doug… | 不管你在这里有什么不好的回忆 道格 |
[31:25] | sometimes it takes a long time to understand | 有时候要花很长时间才能理解 |
[31:28] | who’s the real source of our harm. | 是谁真正伤害了我们 |
[31:31] | And I have failed to make you trust me, | 我没能让你相信我 |
[31:35] | and that’s a shame. | 这太遗憾了 |
[31:44] | I trust what I know. | 我相信我所了解的 |
[31:48] | You have enemies, and they underestimate you. | 你有很多敌人 他们低估了你 |
[31:50] | And how do you think they’ll come at me? | 你认为他们会怎样攻击我 |
[31:53] | Has Congressman Cole said anything to you? | 科尔议员对你说什么了吗 |
[31:58] | I think she’s alive. | 我觉得她还活着 |
[31:59] | Cathy Durant. | 凯茜·杜兰特 |
[32:01] | I don’t know where she is or what she’s up to, but… | 我不知道她在哪里或在搞什么事 但是… |
[32:04] | I knew you’d want to know. | 我知道你会想知道的 |
[32:13] | I want you to know something. | 我想让你知道一件事情 |
[32:17] | Francis died in this room. | 弗兰西斯死在这间屋子里 |
[32:19] | I told everyone it was in my bed. | 我告诉大家他死在我床上 |
[32:23] | But it was right there on the floor. | 但其实就在这片地板上 |
[32:27] | Whoever killed him. | 不管是谁杀了他 |
[32:34] | Am I missing something? | 我遗漏了什么吗 |
[32:37] | Whoever killed him | 杀了他的人 |
[32:39] | will get what she or he deserves. | 将得到她或他应有的下场 |
[32:52] | Timing decided the shape of the universe. | 时机决定了宇宙的形状 |
[32:55] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[32:56] | Me. | 我 |
[32:58] | Hell is truth seen too late. | 地狱是明白得太晚的真理 |
[33:02] | Did you say that? | 这是你说的吗 |
[33:04] | Thomas Hobbes. | 托马斯·霍布斯 |
[33:07] | Usher… | 厄舍 |
[33:09] | your bet. | 你下注 |
[33:12] | – I’ll check, please. – Don’t be polite. | -我要看牌 谢谢 -别这么礼貌 |
[33:14] | I played with you before. | 我以前和你玩过 |
[33:16] | I know you’re holding. | 我知道你有好牌 |
[33:17] | Bill, you sure? | 比尔 你确定吗 |
[33:19] | I can deal you in on the next hand. | 我可以在下一手分牌给你 |
[33:21] | – I don’t play. – Is it true she’s a basket case? | -我不玩 -她真疯了吗 |
[33:24] | Or just a plain old Democrat. | 或者就是一个普通的民主党人 |
[33:28] | So, I’ll have the letter. | 我会把信准备好 |
[33:29] | That’s a hundred to see mine. | 要看我的牌得再加一百 |
[33:31] | And when it comes time, Hank, | 等时间到了 汉克 |
[33:33] | I don’t want to end up | 我不想最后 |
[33:33] | on the Senate floor with a piece of paper in one hand– | 在参议院里 一手拿着一张纸 |
[33:36] | And your balls in the other? | 另一只手上只有你的蛋 |
[33:38] | We’ve all been there. | 我们都是过来人 |
[33:39] | Just keep my balls out of it. | 别说我的蛋了 |
[33:41] | Usher, you want me to whip, | 厄舍 你要让我去拉票 |
[33:43] | but you don’t want me to tell my senators what they’re voting on. | 却不让我告诉参议员们他们在为什么投票 |
[33:46] | And pass without debate. | 还要不经过讨论就通过 |
[33:48] | I’m out. | 我不跟 |
[33:49] | At least tell me what they’re getting. | 至少告诉我他们会得到什么 |
[33:53] | A new resident in the White House. | 白宫的新主人 |
[34:00] | Well, Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[34:03] | Are you in or are you out? | 你是跟还是不跟 |
[34:09] | I call. | 我跟 |
[34:11] | And… | 还有… |
[34:15] | bump you 500. | 加注500 |
[34:21] | I would never call this enemy territory. | 我永远不会称这里为敌方领地 |
[34:25] | It might sound quaint, | 听起来可能有点奇怪 |
[34:27] | but I believe in the Republic. | 但我相信共和制 |
[34:29] | Well, thank you for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
[34:34] | It’s not sustainable. | 这种媒体的攻击 |
[34:36] | This media onslaught. | 是持续不下去的 |
[34:39] | I wonder if you’d consider calling off the dogs. | 不知你是否可以考虑叫你的狗收手 |
[34:43] | All I’m asking for is a pause. Couple of days or so. | 就暂缓一下 几天就行 |
[34:47] | You flatter me, Madam President. | 你恭维我了 总统女士 |
[34:49] | But my reach only goes so far. | 但我的能力也不过如此 |
[34:52] | It seems they want you to resign. | 看来他们想让你辞职 |
[34:54] | Who’s they? | 是谁想 |
[34:55] | Who isn’t? | 谁不想 |
[34:56] | Pardon my bluntness. | 请原谅我的直言不讳 |
[34:58] | Oh, no, I enjoy bluntness. Saves time. | 不 我喜欢直言不讳 这样节省时间 |
[35:00] | But should I resign for the high crime of being a female? | 但我是否应该因身为女性而辞职 |
[35:04] | Oh, I think the reasoning goes deeper than that. | 我认为有比那更深刻的原因 |
[35:06] | I think… | 我认为… |
[35:09] | and this is just my perspective, | 这只是我个人的观点 |
[35:11] | – if you want to hear it. – Oh, please. | -如果你想听的话 -请尽管说 |
[35:15] | Dueling agendas between my family, | 我们家族与你之间的争斗 |
[35:17] | and, well, you, have taken on their own life. | 已经开始自行发展了 |
[35:21] | And in some sense, your husband just won’t leave you alone, | 从某种意义上说 你丈夫又不肯放过你 |
[35:26] | will he? | 是吧 |
[35:30] | I can’t change history. | 我无法改变过去 |
[35:32] | I’ll bet sometimes you’d like to. | 不过有时候你肯定希望自己能 |
[35:36] | Wouldn’t you like to erase him? | 你不想抹掉他吗 |
[35:38] | Madam President… | 总统女士 |
[35:41] | your dead husband told my mother things. | 你已故的丈夫跟我妈妈说了许多事 |
[35:43] | Things you don’t want the world to know. | 你不想让全世界知道的事 |
[35:45] | A dead man’s words are worthless as far as I’m concerned. | 我觉得 一个死人的话没什么用 |
[35:49] | Not when his claims can be verified. | 要是他所说的能被证实就不一样了 |
[35:55] | It’s possible to make the memory of a person disappear. | 不过有办法让关于某个人的记忆消失 |
[36:00] | Digitally. | 用数字手段 |
[36:02] | Move them far into the background, anyways. | 至少能把记忆移得远远的 |
[36:06] | There are ways. | 总是有方法的 |
[36:09] | Algorithms. | 算法 |
[36:13] | You’re a very confident young man. | 你是个非常自信的年轻人 |
[36:16] | Even your deeds can go away. | 你的作为也能消失 |
[36:18] | Now, I can make it easier for all of us to work together. | 我能让我们更容易通力合作 |
[36:22] | Does your mother know you’re here? | 你妈妈知道你来了吗 |
[36:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:32] | Just out of curiosity, what’s your first memory? | 就是好奇一问 你最早的记忆是什么 |
[36:38] | Your first memory of her? | 关于她的最早的记忆 |
[36:41] | That’s a strange question. | 这个问题好奇怪 |
[36:43] | I was just curious. | 我就是好奇 |
[36:48] | I have a photograph of her catching me. | 我有一张她接住我的照片 |
[36:54] | My mother had thrown me up into the air, | 我妈妈把我扔到空中 |
[36:56] | and my uncle snapped a picture on his new Nikon camera. | 我舅舅用他的新尼康相机抓拍到了那一幕 |
[37:02] | She’s beaming. | 她喜气洋洋 |
[37:05] | Gleeful. | 特别高兴 |
[37:08] | I treasure that photo. | 我一直珍藏着那张照片 |
[37:12] | It’s how I like to think of her. | 我记忆中的她就是这样的 |
[37:18] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[37:20] | Ask Annette– | 问问安奈特 |
[37:21] | Ask your mother where you came from. | 问问你妈妈 你是从哪来的 |
[37:38] | It’s still light out? | 天怎么还没黑 |
[37:45] | You’re very dehydrating. | 你真是让人大汗淋漓 |
[38:01] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:03] | You want to talk about the deal. | 你想谈谈协议 |
[38:10] | You excluded me, Jane. | 你把我排除在外 简 |
[38:14] | When the dust settles, I’ll give you what you want. | 等尘埃落定 我会满足你的 |
[38:19] | Never doubted your value. | 我没怀疑过你的本事 |
[38:41] | Have you seen my phone? | 你见到我的手机了吗 |
[38:45] | It’s in the restroom. | 在卫生间 |
[39:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:27] | Did you do something to my– | 你是不是动了我的… |
[39:43] | I went to the EPA. | 我去环保署了 |
[39:45] | There is nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[39:47] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[39:51] | There are people walking around this town, | 有些人 混进了城里 |
[39:53] | dressed down, acting like they belong. | 穿着普通 装成是本地人 |
[39:55] | But I know they don’t. | 但我知道他们不是 |
[39:57] | Have you been threatened? | 你被威胁了吗 |
[39:58] | Come on, they’re too smart for that. | 拜托 他们不会蠢到威胁我的 |
[40:02] | Well, so they’re following you. | 所以他们在跟踪你 |
[40:05] | But if there’s nothing, | 但如果什么都没有 |
[40:07] | – then there’s– – I have screenshots… | -那就… -我有截图 |
[40:11] | of the e-mail chain. | 邮件往来的截图 |
[40:15] | ‘Cause it’s wrong what they did. | 因为他们做了错事 |
[40:18] | ‘Cause I’m so stupid. | 因为我太傻了 |
[40:20] | So stupid to believe in doing the right thing | 傻到相信在这个操蛋的世界里 |
[40:22] | in this totally fucked up world. | 坚持正义 |
[40:29] | There’s an e-mail from Bill Shepherd’s office in the chain. | 其中有一封邮件是比尔·谢泼德的办公室发的 |
[40:33] | I told you. They knew. | 我说过 他们早就知道 |
[40:36] | They knew somebody was gonna die. | 他们早就知道会出人命 |
[40:45] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[40:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:59] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[41:01] | – What about it? – I don’t trust it. | -手机怎么了 -我信不过 |
[41:03] | I got rid of mine. | 我丢掉了我的手机 |
[41:04] | I swear, it felt like they were following my phone | 我发誓 感觉像是他们在跟踪我的手机 |
[41:06] | and not me. | 而不是我 |
[41:07] | – How? – Look, I gotta go. | -怎么会 -我得走了 |
[41:09] | I’ll reach out to you. | 我会再联系你的 |
[41:10] | – Okay? – No. What– | -好吗 -不 你说什么… |
[41:45] | She’s somewhere in Saudi Arabia. | 她在沙特阿拉伯的某个地方 |
[41:48] | Ma’am, she poses a significant risk in enemy hands. | 女士 她落入敌人手中 对我们风险极大 |
[41:51] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[41:52] | The United States does not negotiate with terrorists. | 美国不与恐怖分子谈判 |
[41:54] | No negotiations. Options are being drawn up at SOCOM. | 不用谈判 特战司令部在制定几种行动计划 |
[41:57] | But nothing can happen without an executive order. | 但必须有行政命令才能执行 |
[42:00] | Well, then. | 那… |
[42:01] | That’s gonna have to happen when you’re president. | 等你当了总统 再发布行政命令好了 |
[42:03] | No one’s secrets are safe with Jane in captivity. | 简被捕 谁的秘密都不安全 |
[42:07] | That may be more concerning for you than it is for me. | 你可能会比我更担心这一点 |
[42:11] | Kicking the hornet’s nest. Time to move this thing along. | 捅了马蜂窝 该开始推进计划了 |
[42:17] | – You arrogant little prick. – Please, just calm down. | -你个自大的混蛋 -冷静 |
[42:19] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out? | 你以为我发现不了吗 |
[42:20] | I’m not staying if there’s name-calling. | 你骂人的话 我可要走了 |
[42:22] | There’s not enough names to call him, Annie. | 我怎么骂都不过分 安妮 |
[42:25] | Such stunning stupidity. | 真是蠢得清奇 |
[42:26] | Nice alliteration, Uncle Bill. | 头韵押得真妙 比尔舅舅 |
[42:28] | This towel is smarter than you. | 这条毛巾都比你聪明 |
[42:30] | This window is smarter than you. | 这扇窗都比你聪明 |
[42:33] | This rug is smarter than you. | 这块地毯都比你聪明 |
[42:36] | – Hello, Seth. – Hello, sir. | -你好 赛斯 -你好 先生 |
[42:37] | Seth is smarter than you! | 赛斯都比你聪明 |
[42:40] | The sweat on my brow | 我眉毛上的汗 |
[42:41] | – is smarter than you, Duncan. – Jesus H. Christ, | -都比你聪明 邓肯 -我的天啊 |
[42:43] | – spare us. – Because sweat on my brow, | -行了吧 -因为我眉毛上的汗 |
[42:45] | would have at least known not to pay an unsanctioned visit | 至少都清楚不能擅自去见 |
[42:47] | – to the President of the United States. – Get your hands off him. | -美国总统 -放开他 |
[42:51] | I know you’re not feeling well, but… | 我知道你不舒服 但 |
[42:54] | Well, what the hell is that supposed to mean, anyway? | 这话是什么意思 |
[42:56] | You can’t act like this. | 你不能这样 |
[42:57] | You know, I was trying to help. She invited me and– | 我只是想帮忙 是她请我去的 |
[43:00] | And you went, like a fucking idiot– | 那你就去了 真他妈白痴 |
[43:01] | I wanted to be a bridge. | 我想成为沟通桥梁 |
[43:03] | Shut up, both of you, just shut up. | 闭嘴 你们俩都闭嘴吧 |
[43:05] | God, is there anything we haven’t done for you? | 天啊 我们有什么没为你做到的吗 |
[43:08] | Well, you know, that’s what people do for family. | 家人之间就该如此 |
[43:10] | – Anything. – Listen, you shouldn’t have gone. | -为彼此不惜一切 -听着 你不该去的 |
[43:13] | She can’t be trusted, as I’ve told you a million times. | 她不值得信任 我跟你说过无数次了 |
[43:15] | He jeopardized our timing. | 他坏了我们的时机 |
[43:17] | He jeopardized our timing with her! | 他坏了我们对她下手的时机 |
[43:19] | I can’t stand the sound of male arguing anymore. | 我再也受不了男人吵架了 |
[43:21] | You know, she told me to ask you something. | 她让我问你件事 |
[43:24] | She told me to ask you where I came from. | 她让我问你我从哪来的 |
[43:35] | Seth. Seth! | 赛斯 赛斯 |
[43:39] | Sixteen weeks. | 16周 |
[43:40] | The one from the pregnancy with her husband. | 她跟丈夫怀的那个孩子 |
[43:42] | Annie, I do think it’d be a mistake. | 安妮 这的确不是好主意 |
[43:43] | Seth, confirm it. | 赛斯 确认下 |
[43:45] | – That’s right. Sixteen weeks. – Her husband told me. | -没错 16周 -她丈夫告诉我的 |
[43:48] | But you don’t know how it’s gonna play. Okay? | 但你不知道事态会怎样发展 是吧 |
[43:50] | It could backfire. Get her sympathy. | 可能事与愿违 让人们同情她 |
[43:53] | – Who waits 16 weeks? – The narrative can’t be controlled– | -谁会等到16周 -我们无法控制舆论发展 |
[43:55] | What kind of person, that’s what people will be talking about. | 什么人会这么做 人们会谈论这个 |
[43:58] | Let’s get Mark on the phone. We start this now. | 给马克打电话 立刻开始 |
[44:10] | Only “Lisa” is what we called her. | 我们就叫她丽萨 |
[44:13] | The lady at Central Market, where she worked, | 她在中心市场的同事 |
[44:15] | said you stopped by a few times asking for her. | 说你好几次去找过她 |
[44:18] | She owed us some money, but… | 她欠我们钱 但 |
[44:21] | She dead? | 她死了吗 |
[44:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:35] | There’s not much in there. | 里面没多少东西 |
[44:37] | Some letters. | 几封信 |
[44:39] | Scraps and lists and… | 纸片 清单 还有 |
[44:43] | Picture. | 照片 |
[44:46] | Nothing, really. | 都不值钱 |
[44:49] | Our country has a problem right now. | 我们国家遇到了问题 |
[44:52] | The president, | 总统 |
[44:53] | she has ignored the advice of her senior advisers, | 她无视高级顾问的建议 |
[44:56] | people who have studied and fought battles. | 那都是有学问 有作战经验的人 |
[44:59] | Her state of mind has left us in a weakened… | 她的精神状态让我们陷入更糟的… |
[45:03] | We need to hold the line | 我们得守住阵线 |
[45:05] | till our country gets back on course. | 直到国家回到正轨 |
[45:08] | That is a truly stunning video. | 这段视频令人震惊 |
[45:10] | What is your reaction to the secretary of defense’s critique | 对于国防部长对总统的批评 |
[45:13] | of this president? | 你怎么看 |
[45:14] | Secretary Defense Hanna is a four-star Marine General | 国防部长汉纳是四星海军陆战队将军 |
[45:17] | with over 40 years of service to this country. | 服役四十多年了 |
[45:20] | I understand his frustration. | 我理解他的失望 |
[45:23] | Is there any truth to the idea that Mark Usher | 据称马克·厄舍掌握着白宫实权 |
[45:27] | is the Dick Cheney of this White House? | 就像小布什的迪克·切尼 是真的吗 |
[45:29] | No, there is only one Dick Cheney. | 不 迪克·切尼只有一个 |
[45:31] | – Okay, fair enough. – Mark Usher is | -这话不假 -马克·厄舍 |
[45:32] | the Mark Usher of this White House. | 就是这届政府的马克·厄舍 |
[45:34] | So, how would you characterize the vice president’s role? | 那你怎么定位现任副总统的角色 |
[45:37] | The vice president has the full support of the entire cabinet. | 副总统受到了内阁的全力支持 |
[45:41] | And the president? | 那总统呢 |
[45:42] | Well, the president speaks for herself. | 总统能为自己说话 |
[45:44] | Are you suggesting that the Secretary of Defense | 你的意思是国防部长 |
[45:46] | is not the only one who’s frustrated with this president? | 不是唯一不满总统的人吗 |
[45:50] | You know, Lawrence, this town feeds off of rumor and gossip | 劳伦斯 这座城市充斥着流言蜚语 |
[45:53] | – and it’s counter-productive. – Raha? | -这只会适得其反 -吃点吗 |
[45:55] | It’s a distraction. I don’t work that way. | 这是分散注意力 我不来这套 |
[45:57] | You don’t work that way. How do you work? | 你不来这套 那你来哪套 |
[45:59] | – How do you work with this president? – You have a call. | -你在现任总统那里来哪套 -你有电话 |
[46:02] | It’s your president. | 是你的总统 |
[46:04] | Is this a dysfunctional administration? | 这届政府无法正常运转了吗 |
[46:06] | My relationship with this… | 我与总统的关系 |
[46:09] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[46:10] | Jane, I just need to know | 简 我只想知道 |
[46:12] | exactly when they’re going to pull the trigger. | 他们到底什么时候动手 |
[46:23] | Don’t you want to come home? | 你不想回家吗 |
[46:28] | You look like you’re having fun. | 你倒是挺开心的样子 |
[46:33] | I see real affection there. | 我认为你们是有真情的 |
[46:36] | And, listen, there were rumors about Tom and me, of course, | 当然外界也有关于我和汤姆的谣言 |
[46:39] | but nothing to them. | 但全都不是真的 |
[46:41] | He was like a brother to me. | 他对我来说像个弟弟 |
[46:43] | So comforting. | 总能安慰我 |
[46:47] | Which is what makes this all the more difficult. | 也正是因此 这才更让人难过 |
[46:52] | The truth is, Kelsey… | 真相是 凯尔茜 |
[46:55] | the Russians killed Tom… | 是俄罗斯人杀了汤姆 |
[46:58] | and Mark Usher covered it up. | 马克·厄舍帮忙掩盖了事实 |
[47:00] | Now, I’m doing my best to hold him accountable, | 我将竭尽所能让他为此事负责 |
[47:02] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[47:05] | I need you to tell the FBI | 我要你告诉联调局 |
[47:08] | about your relationship with Tom. | 你和汤姆的关系 |
[47:10] | – Madam President, I– – I know. It’s fine. | -总统女士 我… -我懂 没关系的 |
[47:12] | You just say you were dating. | 说你俩当时在约会 |
[47:15] | You were in love. | 在谈恋爱 |
[47:17] | And in a private moment, | 有次在私下里 |
[47:20] | he told you about his suspicions regarding | 他向你透露了他怀疑 |
[47:24] | Mark Usher and his collusion with Russia. | 马克·厄舍与俄罗斯串谋 |
[47:28] | And the last time you saw him, | 而你最后一次见到他时 |
[47:29] | he was on his way to the vice president’s home | 他正要去副总统的宅邸 |
[47:31] | to confront him. | 与他对峙 |
[47:36] | I’m not going to let the vice president get away with this. | 我不会让副总统逍遥法外的 |
[47:40] | You and I, as women, | 你和我身为女人 |
[47:43] | we have to fight back. | 我们必须反击 |
[47:46] | I need you by my side. | 我需要你和我并肩作战 |
[47:55] | And before we transmit the letter, | 在我们送出信之前 |
[47:58] | I’d like to suggest we all take a moment to bow our heads | 我想请所有人低下头 |
[48:02] | and pray for this great nation. | 为我们伟大的祖国祈祷 |
[48:25] | Could you pass me that letter? | 能把信递给我吗 |
[48:44] | And gather all of your things. | 还有 把你们的东西收好 |
[48:46] | Every single cabinet member in this room | 在场所有内阁成员 |
[48:49] | is dismissed. | 都可以走了 |
[48:51] | You’re all fired. | 你们都被解雇了 |
[48:54] | Escort them out. | 送他们出去 |
[49:03] | You know, | 你知道 |
[49:05] | I never took you for someone | 我从没想过你是 |
[49:06] | who wanted to get himself into the Oval. | 想入主白宫的人 |
[49:09] | All it is, is a four year job, eight if you’re lucky. | 不过是个四年的饭碗 幸运的话是八年 |
[49:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[49:17] | What? | 什么 |
[49:20] | All right. I’m on my way back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[49:23] | Listen, if she prevented the signing, that’s obstruction. | 要是她干预签署 那就是妨碍司法 |
[49:25] | And likely, it’s impeachable. | 可能会使她遭弹劾 |
[49:27] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[49:29] | Details are still coming in. | 细节仍在传来 |
[49:30] | But we’re being told there are reports that the FBI… | 但是据了解 今天联调局 |
[49:34] | – Mark. – …has today been provided evidence… | -马克 -收到证据显示 |
[49:36] | – Get to a television. – …that Mark Usher had quote… | -去看电视 -马克·厄舍与俄国官员 |
[49:38] | – Or a computer. – …”significant and ongoing… | -或是电脑 -有”情节重大 |
[49:41] | Or a goddamn radio. | 或是打开电台 |
[49:42] | …contact outside the logs with Russian officials.” | 且仍在持续的私下联系” |
[49:45] | This leading up to and during the president’s | 这促成了总统近期所签署的 |
[49:47] | recent polarizing Syrian peace deal. | 反应两极化的叙利亚和平协议 |
[49:50] | The FBI’s expected to look into the matter, | 联调局会调查此事 |
[49:53] | but has yet to announce whether or not they are opening | 但他们尚未宣布是否会启动 |
[49:56] | an official investigation. | 正式调查 |
[49:57] | If so, this could be a catastrophic setback | 如果属实 这将是本届多灾多难的政府 |
[50:01] | for an already-beleaguered administration. | 遭遇的又一灾难性挫败 |
[50:04] | Before we begin, I’d like to offer you the chance to resign. | 在我们开始之前 我想给你一个请辞的机会 |
[50:14] | I’ll leave you to it then. | 那我就不打扰你了 |
[50:19] | I never had any contact with any Russians outside the logs. None. | 我和俄罗斯从没有过非正式联系 从来没有 |
[50:22] | You vacationed at Deputy Foreign Minister Zorkin’s family dacha | 1991年夏天你曾在副外交部长左尔金位于 |
[50:26] | – on the Black Sea in summer 1991. – That was 20 years ago. | -黑海的乡间别墅度假 -二十年前的事了 |
[50:28] | Let’s work backwards, start with questions that have arisen | 我们回溯一下 从凯尔茜·斯图尔特小姐的证词 |
[50:30] | after Ms. Kelsey Stewart’s deposition. | 引起的疑问开始 |
[50:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[50:35] | We located her phone in a liquor store in Bellport. | 我们定位她的手机在贝尔波特的一家酒水店 |
[50:38] | She knows about the app. | 她知道应用的事了 |
[50:40] | We should assume so. | 应该是吧 |
[50:42] | Have you told my uncle yet? | 你告诉我舅舅了吗 |
[50:44] | I can’t reach him. | 我联系不上他 |
[50:46] | I can’t reach your mother, either. | 我也联系不上你母亲 |
[50:47] | We have some men tracking the journalist. | 我们已经派人追踪那位记者 |
[50:49] | But we don’t even know if she has her hands on anything yet. | 我们还不知道她是否取得了任何证据 |
[50:52] | – Package for Mr. Shepherd. – Oh, thank you. | -谢泼德先生的包裹 -谢谢 |
[50:59] | This is addressed to you. | 写着是给你的 |
[51:11] | Leave me alone, please. | 请让我独处一会儿 |
[51:25] | My name is Catherine Durant. | 我是凯瑟琳·杜兰特 |
[51:28] | Today is Tuesday, July 18, 2017. | 今天是2017年7月18日 星期二 |
[51:32] | And the time… | 时间是 |
[51:34] | 8:37 p.m. | 晚上8点37分 |
[51:37] | Now, before I begin, let me just say… | 在我开始之前 我想说 |
[51:41] | that every punishment | 历史必将带给 |
[51:44] | that history will surely visit upon Claire Underwood | 克莱尔·安德伍德的所有惩罚 |
[51:49] | will be exactly what she deserves. | 都是她罪有应得 |
[51:52] | I rue the day that I accepted her husband’s offer | 我万分懊悔当初接受了她丈夫提供的 |
[51:56] | of secretary of state. | 国务卿一职 |
[51:59] | Now, then… | 好了 |
[52:01] | I hereby swear that everything I’m about to say is the truth. | 我发誓我接下来绝无虚言 |
[52:07] | Her husband has disappeared, as of six hours ago. | 她丈夫六小时前失踪了 |
[52:11] | – Do you want to hear any more? – No. | -你还想听吗 -不了 |
[52:13] | I know the rest. | 我知道后面是什么 |
[52:17] | Do you think the Russians got them out? | 你觉得是俄罗斯人帮他们逃掉的吗 |
[52:19] | Uh, no, I’m sure of it. | 不 我能肯定是 |
[52:23] | Do you think she sent it to anyone else? | 你觉得她发给其他人了吗 |
[52:25] | We would know about it by now. | 发了我们早就知道了 |
[52:27] | I’ve asked Nathan to be available to you. | 我让纳森候命于你 |
[52:30] | I know how well you two work with one another. | 我知道你俩合作很默契 |
[52:34] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[52:37] | And, Doug, I haven’t forgotten | 道格 我还没忘 |
[52:38] | about the promise we made to each other. | 我们对彼此的承诺 |
[52:40] | I hope you haven’t. | 但愿你也没有 |
[53:16] | I just got back from New Mexico. | 我刚从新墨西哥州回来 |
[53:18] | What did you do with Rachel? Or is it Cassie? | 你把瑞秋怎么了 还是把凯茜怎么了 |
[53:23] | I’m five minutes away. | 我离你只有五分钟路程 |
[53:25] | Hang up the phone. | 挂了电话 |
[53:26] | – Doug– – Hang it up | -道格 -挂掉 |
[53:27] | or you’ll never hear from me again. | 不然我再不会联系你 |
[53:30] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你 |
[53:44] | Nathan, | 纳森 |
[53:45] | are you still listening? | 你还在听吗 |
[53:49] | You’re a fool to think she’ll protect you. | 你相信她会保护你就太傻了 |
[54:00] | Seems fitting, somehow, that you’re the first | 这似乎挺合适 我回来工作后 |
[54:03] | person I meet with after I’ve returned to work. | 第一个见的人就是你 |
[54:07] | There’s something very full circle about it. | 真是好轮回啊 |
[54:10] | So, you’ve talked to your son. | 你跟你儿子谈过咯 |
[54:12] | Or rather, not your son. | 准确说那不是你儿子 |
[54:16] | Do you know how developed a fetus is by then? | 你知道那时候胎儿有多大了吗 |
[54:20] | Sixteen weeks is… | 16周 |
[54:23] | beyond the beyond. | 那可是成型的胎儿 |
[54:29] | That is what 16 weeks looks like. | 16周的胎儿有这么大了 |
[54:31] | That is what I can’t get out of my head. | 这画面在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[54:34] | I’m quoting Melody Cruz here, by the way. | 我在学梅乐蒂·科鲁兹说话呢 |
[54:37] | She just taped her segment, due to run tomorrow. | 她刚录好视频 明天就放 |
[54:41] | Visual aids and everything. | 还有道具增强表现力 |
[54:44] | For the first time ever, Americans will hear the story | 美国人民会首次听到 |
[54:46] | of a childless president… | 膝下无子的总统 |
[54:49] | who had an abortion, | 在婚后 |
[54:51] | while married, | 做了流产 |
[54:52] | at 16 weeks. | 打掉了16周的胎儿 |
[54:55] | I wanted to see your face. | 我就想看看你的表情 |
[54:57] | I wanted to see Frank’s betrayal register. | 我想看你意识到弗兰克的背叛 |
[55:01] | Nobody can keep their mouths shut these days. | 现在谁都管不住自己的嘴 |
[55:04] | Not even to-the-death secrets are safe. | 秘密都带进坟墓了还能被挖出来 |
[55:06] | It’s shameful. | 真可耻 |
[55:09] | But honestly, what’s worse? | 但说实话 哪样更痛苦 |
[55:10] | That he betrayed your secret | 他泄露了你的秘密 |
[55:12] | or that you waited until 16 weeks? | 还是你等到16周才堕胎 |
[55:15] | You and your party. | 你和你的党派 |
[55:17] | Your moral rectitude, how convenient. | 就一副道貌岸然的样子 |
[55:20] | You don’t even believe half of what you say, Annette. | 你自己的话你一个字也不信 安奈特 |
[55:23] | Run it. | 放吧 |
[55:24] | Cruz’s piece. | 科鲁兹的报道 |
[55:26] | Run it. | 放吧 |
[55:28] | And then go home | 然后回去 |
[55:30] | and talk to Duncan about the beginning of life. | 跟邓肯说说他怎么来的 |
[55:35] | But actually before you go, | 你走之前 |
[55:37] | I want to show you something. Come with me. | 我想给你看样东西 来 |
[55:56] | Meet my new cabinet. | 见过我的新内阁 |
[56:01] | I just wanted to see your face. | 我就想看看你的表情 |
[56:13] | Thank you all for assembling at such short notice. | 谢谢大家临危受命 |
[56:18] | And I want to thank you for your willingness to serve. | 我想感谢各位的奉献精神 |
[56:23] | I am looking forward to building a new America together | 我很期待能共同建立一个新美国 |
[56:28] | and our work begins today. | 我们就从今天开始 |
[56:32] | Now, if you could all | 现在 请你们 |
[56:33] | place your left hand on the Constitution in front of you. | 将左手放在自己面前的《宪法》上 |
[56:38] | And repeat after me: | 跟我念 |
[56:40] | I do solemnly swear | 本人庄严宣誓 |
[56:44] | to take no prisoners. | 下手绝不留情 |
[56:47] | 今年6月第一夫人梅兰妮因肾病紧急入院做了手术 根据病情判断 媒体以为术后三五天她就会重回公众视野 但是没想到梅兰妮一直玩失踪 长达25天没在媒体前露面 第一夫人玩失踪引发媒体各种猜测 有的说她乘机整容 有的说她跟老公特朗普闹翻离宫出走… 不过25天后 她再次出现在公共场合 所有谣言都不攻自破 不过白宫也一直没有解释为什么第一夫人需要这么长时间闭门养病 | |
[57:17] | 宪法第25修正案主要规定当总统和副总统职位出现空缺时 应怎样启动继任程序 历史上因总统副总统辞职 总统体检麻醉等原因 共启用过六次 本集中由副总统和内阁启动继任程序的第四条款 历史上从未被使用过 特朗普上任后 他的政敌和媒体 一直对他的施政能力和各种言论进行猛烈攻击 一些人曾在电视访谈中称特朗普性情乖张 像疯了一样 精神状态不适合履行总统职务 应该启动第25修正案 | |
[57:57] | 18年9月21日 《纽约时报》爆料称 司法部副部长罗森斯坦 曾私下建议启用第25修正案 把特朗普从总统位置上赶下来 并表示自己可以暗中配戴窃听装置进入总统办公室 偷录特朗普讲话 以证明总统无法控制白宫局势 罗森斯坦本人坚决否认《纽约时报》的报道 但据说特朗普看了报道后一度想要炒掉罗森斯坦 但是后来回转心意 在空军一号上同罗森斯坦面对面交谈后 决定不去动他 罗森斯坦是负责通俄门调查的最高级官员 如果特朗普把他炒掉 可能会引发”总统干预司法”的危机 |