时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 25th Amendment. | 第25修正案 |
[00:05] | She only needs to be deficient. | 她只要能力不足就行 |
[00:07] | The Cabinet is yours. | 内阁听命于你 |
[00:09] | Resign. | 辞职 |
[00:11] | There’s an e-mail from Bill Shepherd’s office in the chain. | 其中有一封邮件是比尔·谢泼德的办公室发的 |
[00:13] | They knew somebody was gonna die. | 他们早就知道会出人命 |
[00:16] | That’s not Rachel Posner. | 这不是瑞秋·波斯纳 |
[00:17] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[00:18] | I just got back from New Mexico. | 我刚从新墨西哥州回来 |
[00:20] | What did you do with Rachel? | 你把瑞秋怎么了 |
[00:22] | She’s somewhere in Saudi Arabia. | 她在沙特阿拉伯的某个地方 |
[00:23] | But nothing can happen without an executive order. | 但必须有行政命令才能执行 |
[00:26] | Well, then. | 那… |
[00:26] | That’s gonna have to happen when you’re president. | 等你当了总统 再发布行政命令好了 |
[00:29] | The Russians killed Tom… | 是俄罗斯人杀了汤姆 |
[00:30] | and Mark Usher covered it up. | 马克·厄舍帮忙掩盖了事实 |
[00:32] | I need you to tell the FBI | 我要你告诉联调局 |
[00:34] | about your relationship with Tom. | 你和汤姆的关系 |
[00:36] | You’re all fired. | 你们都被解雇了 |
[00:38] | Ask Annette– | 问问安奈特 |
[00:40] | Ask your mother. | 问问你妈妈 |
[00:41] | She told me to ask you where I came from. | 她让我问你我从哪来的 |
[00:43] | Meet my new cabinet. | 见过我的新内阁 |
[00:45] | I just wanted to see your face. | 我就想看看你的表情 |
[00:47] | The will you intercepted? Where is it? | 你扣下的遗嘱在哪 你放哪了 |
[00:49] | I don’t have it anymore. | 已经不在我这儿了 |
[00:51] | He left you everything. | 他把一切都留给了你 |
[00:52] | That’s how the will ends. | 遗嘱的结语就是这样的 |
[00:54] | “Remember the last thing I gave you.” | “记住我最后给你的那样东西” |
[00:56] | Francis died in this room. | 弗兰西斯死在这间屋子里 |
[00:57] | Whoever killed him | 杀了他的人 |
[00:59] | will get what she or he deserves. | 将得到她或他应有的下场 |
[01:03] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[01:05] | Tom, you here? | 汤姆 你在吗 |
[01:11] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[01:51] | Sources say that the FBI was made aware of the evidence | 知情人士称联调局已经掌握了相关证据 |
[01:54] | linking the vice president and a number of cabinet secretaries | 证实副总统及多名内阁成员 |
[01:57] | with several senior Russian government officials. | 与俄罗斯政府高层有联系 |
[02:00] | Meanwhile, President Underwood, | 与此同时 安德伍德总统 |
[02:02] | who has still not commented on the matter, | 尽管仍未对此事发表任何评论 |
[02:04] | in what could be construed as an attempt to distance herself | 却也有所动作 可能是为了撇清自己 |
[02:06] | and her administration from the apparent collusion, | 以及本届政府与通俄事件的关系 |
[02:09] | has fired all the accused cabinet secretaries, | 她解除了所有遭指控阁员的职务 |
[02:12] | making way for the first-ever | 为组建有史以来第一个 |
[02:14] | all-female cabinet in US history. | 全女性内阁铺平了道路 |
[04:06] | Not one, not two, | 不是一次 不是两次 |
[04:09] | but three abortions. | 而是三次堕胎 |
[04:12] | The third one at 16 weeks. | 第三次胎儿已经16周了 |
[04:16] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[04:17] | That’s not a few cells | 那已经不是几个细胞 |
[04:20] | or a collection of cells. | 或一团组织那么大了 |
[04:22] | It’s more like four and a half inches long | 差不多已经有四英寸半大小 |
[04:25] | and three and a half ounces. | 3.5盎司[约100克]那么重了 |
[04:27] | At 16 weeks, | 16周的时候 |
[04:29] | the President’s baby would have been the size… | 总统的胎儿应该已经有 |
[04:33] | of this. | 这么大了 |
[04:35] | My fellow Americans, there are certain parties out there | 美国同胞们 当前有一些人 |
[04:38] | that hope to use my private life for political gain. | 希望利用我的个人生活攫取政治利益 |
[04:43] | I’m going to say this exactly once. | 下面的话 我只说一次 |
[04:46] | For many years, my late husband and I tried to start a family. | 多年来我和我已故的丈夫一直在尝试组建家庭 |
[04:49] | I downplayed that fact in the past because… | 我从前之所以不怎么提这事 是因为 |
[04:53] | Well, it’s a painful subject. | 这是一个痛苦的话题 |
[04:57] | When I finally became pregnant, | 当我终于怀孕的时候 |
[05:00] | the baby wasn’t viable, | 孩子却发育不良 |
[05:02] | and the pregnancy had to be terminated. | 所以不得不终止妊娠 |
[05:04] | End of story. | 仅此而已 |
[05:08] | The baby was viable. | 孩子是健康孩子 |
[05:10] | Francis and I, as parents, were not. | 但我和弗兰西斯 不是好父母 |
[05:15] | So, let me be clear. | 我要说清楚 |
[05:17] | This is the last I will ever say on this subject. | 这将是我最后一次谈及这个话题 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:36] | I am so proud of every person around this table. | 今天在座的各位 都让我非常骄傲 |
[05:40] | Each of them has served this country | 她们每一个人都服务国家多年 |
[05:42] | with honor and distinction. | 兢兢业业 忠于职守 |
[05:44] | Some as deputy secretaries. | 有些已经位列副部 |
[05:47] | They are all accomplished Americans | 她们都是美国人中的佼佼者 |
[05:50] | and members of their respective departments. | 在各自部门和领域中成就卓著 |
[05:54] | But I’ll let them speak for themselves. | 不过还是由她们介绍自己吧 |
[05:58] | Hello, my name is Jennifer Baumgarten, | 大家好 我是珍妮佛·邦加顿 |
[06:01] | and I am the acting Attorney General of the United States. | 担任代理联邦检察官 |
[06:06] | Jenny’s going to come in very handy. | 珍妮会帮我大忙的 |
[06:08] | And as far as the Justice Department is concerned, | 就司法部而言 |
[06:12] | I share the President’s commitment to cleaning house. | 我也认同总统清理门户的努力 |
[06:17] | But isn’t it customary for the vice president | 可是副总统出席所有内阁会议 |
[06:18] | to attend all cabinet meetings? | 不是惯例吗 |
[06:20] | Not necessarily, no. | 并不是必须出席 |
[06:23] | Listen, ever since I joined the Underwood administration, | 是这样 自从我加入安德伍德政府 |
[06:26] | the President and I have worked together on a daily basis. | 总统和我始终合作紧密 信任无间 |
[06:28] | Hand in glove. That’s the way we work. | 配合默契 我们就是这样 |
[06:30] | Is it true that you were asked to resign? | 你被要求辞职是真的吗 |
[06:32] | What? No. | 什么 当然没有 |
[06:34] | No. | 没有 |
[06:35] | And the Russians and me, it’s preposterous. | 至于我通俄的指控 更是荒唐 |
[06:38] | Look, the President and I agree | 我和总统都同意 |
[06:42] | the best way to find out who’s behind these accusations | 揪出这些不实指控背后主谋的最好办法 |
[06:44] | is to appoint a special prosecutor. | 就是任命一位特别检察官 |
[06:46] | And let him or her do her job. | 让他或她依法履职 |
[06:49] | – Thanks very much. – One more question, one question! | -非常感谢 -再问一个问题 一个问题 |
[06:52] | Mr. Vice President, one question. | 副总统先生 再问一个问题 |
[06:53] | One more question! | 再问一个 |
[06:55] | Mr. Vice President! | 副总统先生 |
[06:56] | Mr. Vice President, one question, one more question! | 副总统先生 再问一个 再问一个 |
[07:02] | Okay. Great. Thank you. Great. | 好的 好的 谢谢你 很好 |
[07:05] | Okay, good. Thanks, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢你 再见 |
[07:07] | Did she find him? | 她找到它了吗 |
[07:10] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[07:11] | – Did she find him? – No. | -她找到它了吗 -没有 |
[07:13] | Front door was open. | 前门开着 |
[07:15] | Dog’s not there. No one was there. | 狗不见了 屋里也没人 |
[07:16] | Okay, Tom, I am so sorry. I felt like I had no other option. | 汤姆 我太抱歉了 我感觉没别的办法了 |
[07:19] | I mean, I swear, | 我发誓 |
[07:20] | – I saw someone inside your… – No, I know. I know. | -我真的看见你房子里有人 -我知道 |
[07:23] | We can go circle back and take another look if you want, but… | 要不我们再回去找找 可是 |
[07:26] | That doesn’t sound like a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[07:34] | That’s your fax. | 你的传真 |
[07:36] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:38] | How much is that? | 多少钱 |
[07:39] | $1.90 for the first page, $1.25 for each additional. | 首张一块九 续张每张一块二毛五 |
[07:43] | And it looks like you’ve got quite a few additionals coming in. | 看起来你续张可不少呢 |
[07:46] | But can I just… | 我能不能… |
[07:47] | Let me just figure out how much it’s gonna cost. | 让我算算一共要花多少钱 |
[07:49] | That’s more than enough. | 这些钱足够了 |
[07:50] | Yeah, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[08:02] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[08:04] | – Thank you. – You bet. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[08:53] | 102.7. | 39.3度 |
[08:55] | Why did you send the nurse away? | 你干吗让护士走 |
[08:58] | Because she needed to eat. | 因为她也得吃饭 |
[09:00] | And I feel fine. | 而且我感觉还行 |
[09:03] | – I find this anything but fine. – No, no, look… | -我看你还行才怪 -不不 你看 |
[09:07] | This fever’s good. | 发烧是好事 |
[09:08] | I don’t think it’s supposed to last this long. | 但我觉得不该烧这么久 |
[09:13] | Do you want me to change the sheets? | 要我给你换床单吗 |
[09:18] | What’s the point? | 反正还会湿的 |
[09:22] | You know, I support you no matter what. | 你知道我无论如何都支持你 |
[09:25] | Whatever you want to try, | 不管你想尝试什么疗法 |
[09:27] | but this is… | 但是这也… |
[09:29] | Research is very good. | 研究成果很乐观 |
[09:32] | Proven effective in Europe. | 在欧洲也临床验证过了 |
[09:44] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[09:46] | how dad used to make me wear long sleeves at dinner? | 老爸总是逼我穿长袖吃晚餐吗 |
[09:52] | Do you miss them? | 你想他们吗 |
[09:55] | Her, not him. | 想妈 不想他 |
[10:00] | He was always so sure about what was right. | 他总是对是非对错那么笃定 |
[10:04] | Mom’s doubt actually allowed her to deepen as time went by. | 妈妈的疑虑经年累月 反倒让她更深刻了 |
[10:11] | Depth is overrated. | 深刻也没那么好 |
[10:18] | Do you want to cancel tomorrow? | 明天要不要取消 |
[10:22] | We can’t cancel. | 怎么能取消呢 |
[10:27] | What’s wrong, Annie? | 怎么了 安妮 |
[10:32] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[10:37] | I keep calling Duncan. | 我一直打邓肯的电话 |
[10:41] | And I’ve heard nothing, and he still hasn’t gone home. | 他不回话 也不回家 |
[10:48] | You knew he was gonna find out someday. | 你知道他早晚会发现的 |
[10:52] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[10:56] | If you’re hungry or thirsty… | 如果您饿了渴了 |
[10:58] | Angry. Tired. Frustrated. | 我生气 累 还难过 |
[11:04] | I should’ve been debriefed by now. | 我现在应该接受询问了 |
[11:06] | Again, if you need water or a cup of coffee… | 如果您需要水或者咖啡的话 |
[11:09] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[11:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[11:30] | No visible scars. | 没有可见的伤痕 |
[11:31] | I assume you’ve been looked at by a physician. | 看来你已经看过医生了 |
[11:35] | It’s protocol. | 这是程序 |
[11:38] | So is talking with a senior member of the Agency. | 和局里高层联络也是 |
[11:42] | That won’t be happening today. | 今天你是见不着他们了 |
[11:45] | You’re essentially burnt | 你基本上 废了 |
[11:48] | when it comes to your work with any of the agencies. | 不管是你和哪个情报局的工作 |
[11:51] | That’s the term, isn’t it, burnt? | 是这么说的吧 “废了” |
[11:53] | Not necessarily. | 不非得这么说 |
[11:54] | Virtually always. | 差不多都这么说 |
[11:57] | Nobody knows what you said or didn’t say while in captivity. | 没人知道你被监禁期间说了什么 没说什么 |
[12:00] | I didn’t say, Claire. | 我没说 克莱尔 |
[12:01] | Madam President. | 是总统女士 |
[12:06] | Oh, and have you heard about Mark? | 你听说马克的事了吗 |
[12:08] | He’s made quite a spectacle of himself. | 他把自己变成了一出好戏 |
[12:11] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep my voice out of it. | 也许过不了多久 我就不得不发话了 |
[12:14] | I guess he thought he could come out from under it. | 我猜他是以为他可以全身而退 |
[12:18] | Yes. Well, the people that know us best, | 是啊 那些最了解我们的人 |
[12:20] | know best how to hurt us. | 也最知道怎么伤害我们 |
[12:27] | President Underwood… | 安德伍德总统 |
[12:28] | Actually, I’ve gone back to “Hale.” | 其实我已经改回娘家姓黑尔了 |
[12:32] | You’re wrong if you think I have… | 你错了 如果你认为我参与了… |
[12:33] | You are foolish if you don’t tell me what it is. | 你不告诉我实情 就太傻了 |
[12:42] | Guess which kind of people I’m done suffering, Jane. | 猜猜我不想再忍受哪种人了 简 |
[13:05] | You were wise to come. | 你是来对了 |
[13:07] | I told you and I’ll tell them. | 我告诉过你了 我也会告诉他们 |
[13:10] | I don’t want the job. | 我不想要这份工作 |
[13:15] | Doug, just promise you’ll hear them out before you do anything. | 道格 你决定前 务必听他们说完 |
[13:18] | And just so you’re aware, Bill’s not shaking hands at the moment. | 而且提醒你一句 比尔现在不跟人握手 |
[13:26] | Doug. May I introduce you? | 道格 给你介绍一下 |
[13:29] | Annette and Bill Shepherd. | 安奈特和比尔·谢泼德 |
[13:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:32] | You remember Fred Amburg. | 你还认得弗莱德·安博格吧 |
[13:35] | Doug, for the record, | 道格 说真的 |
[13:37] | I really enjoyed our conversations in the facility. | 我很喜欢在疗养院和你聊天 |
[13:40] | Come on, man. | 行了 |
[13:41] | All roads lead to Rome, you know? | 条条大路通罗马 |
[13:44] | And Annette and Bill are Rome. | 安奈特和比尔就是罗马 |
[13:46] | Come. Sit down, please, Mr. Stamper. | 来请坐吧 斯坦普先生 |
[13:49] | These guys were just leaving. | 他们正要走 |
[13:52] | Well, Mr. Shepherd, | 再会了 谢泼德先生 |
[13:54] | – Annette. – Brett. | -安奈特 -布雷特 |
[13:56] | Talk soon, Bill. | 回头再聊 比尔 |
[13:58] | – Fred. – Annette. | -弗莱德 -安奈特 |
[14:14] | Frank spoke very highly of you, Doug. | 弗兰克对你评价很高 道格 |
[14:17] | You cold? I can have ’em switch off the AC. | 你冷吗 我可以让他们把空调关了 |
[14:21] | Humidity in this town, my God, | 这地方太潮了 我的天啊 |
[14:22] | makes you feel like | 感觉就像 |
[14:23] | you’re living inside the mouth of a dog, doesn’t it? | 住在狗嘴巴里似的 是不是 |
[14:27] | Frederic Gustav Amburg | 弗莱德里克·古斯塔夫·安博格 |
[14:32] | is my very best friend | 是我最好的朋友 |
[14:34] | over 52 years. | 认识52年了 |
[14:37] | We’ve traded marbles, | 我们换过玻璃球 |
[14:40] | stocks… | 交易过股票 |
[14:42] | a fiancée once upon a time. | 有一次还换过未婚妻 |
[14:45] | Please. You’re making me nervous standing there. | 请坐吧 你站在那我都紧张了 |
[14:53] | Oh, Jesus Christ. Get over it. | 老天 别纠结个没完了 |
[14:56] | You should consider yourself lucky | 你应该觉得自己命好 |
[14:57] | you had Fred to talk to in there. | 还有弗莱德在那儿陪你 |
[15:00] | You’re like the guy who finds $999,000 and says | 你就像是那种找到99.9万美元却说 |
[15:03] | “Yeah, but it isn’t a million.” | “怎么不是100万呢”的人 |
[15:06] | Brett Cole will be the speaker. | 布雷特·科尔将成为议长 |
[15:08] | Next in line, if you don’t count Mark. | 如果不算马克 他就是下一个总统继任者 |
[15:10] | We’ve gotta get this woman outta there! | 我们得把那女人赶下台 |
[15:13] | Mr. Stamper, my brother gets a little impatient | 斯坦普先生 只要说到关于总统的话题 |
[15:15] | when it comes to the President. | 我哥哥就会比较急躁 |
[15:18] | We know we share a common enemy in her. | 我们知道她是我们的共同敌人 |
[15:32] | Whatever he left you must be damning. | 他留给你的东西肯定很有破坏力 |
[15:36] | We know that much. | 这我们还是知道的 |
[15:37] | Frank knew you were the only other man | 弗兰克知道 除了他就只有你 |
[15:40] | who truly knew what his wife was capable of. | 知道他妻子有多大的本事 |
[15:44] | The only one he could trust | 你是他唯一相信 |
[15:46] | to do the right thing when the time came. | 能在时机到来时做正确的事的人 |
[15:48] | Unless, Frank was wrong about you. | 除非弗兰克看错了你 |
[15:51] | A letter opener. | 一把拆信刀 |
[15:55] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:01] | How did you get your hands on the will? | 你们怎么看到遗嘱的 |
[16:03] | It’s called reach. | 这就叫人脉 |
[16:05] | You see, the thing is, | 问题在于 |
[16:07] | whatever brings her down, | 把她拉下台的东西 |
[16:08] | could bring Francis down, as well. | 也会毁掉弗兰西斯 |
[16:11] | Now you listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[16:14] | Frank was a hell of a guy. | 弗兰克是个能人 |
[16:15] | We were going to accomplish great things together. | 我们本来要一起成就一番事业 |
[16:17] | But this is too damn important for the future of this country. | 但此事关乎国家未来 太过重大 |
[16:21] | A future that includes you. | 一个包括你的未来 |
[16:23] | The past is just that. | 过去的就让他过去吧 |
[16:45] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[16:49] | Do you work for the brother or the sister? | 你是给妹妹还是哥哥干活 |
[16:51] | The family. | 给他们家族 |
[16:55] | She’s not that fond of you. | 她不怎么喜欢你 |
[17:02] | I wanted you to know. | 我想让你知道的 |
[17:03] | What? That I was working for them all along? | 什么 我其实一直在为他们效力吗 |
[17:06] | One way or another, Francis got both of us hired. | 不管怎么说 是弗兰西斯给了我们这工作 |
[17:11] | We know you’ve been meeting with Tom Hammerschmidt. | 我们也知道你和汤姆·哈默施密特的见面 |
[17:15] | You need to stay away from him for a while. | 你最近最好还是离他远点 |
[17:19] | God, this thing takes forever. | 天啊 这电梯怎么这么慢 |
[17:24] | I have done nothing wrong. | 我什么都没做错 |
[17:26] | And I’ll tell you something, I am going to expose her. | 我告诉你 我要揭露她 |
[17:29] | And yourself. | 那自己也会受牵连 |
[17:31] | And then where will you be? | 那时你该怎么办 |
[17:32] | – You’re not thinking, Mark. – What happened? | -你脑子不清楚了 马克 -你这是怎么了 |
[17:34] | Did she get to you? | 她拿住你了吗 |
[17:35] | She got to you, is that what you’re saying? | 你被她要挟住了 是这样吗 |
[17:36] | I’m saying something’s changed in those steely blue eyes of hers. | 我只是说她那双蓝眼睛里的神色变了 |
[17:39] | Walk away. | 抽身吧 |
[17:40] | My recommendation is walk away from this shit show. | 我强烈建议你立即从这一团乱中抽身 |
[17:42] | No. I’m not doing that. | 不 我不能走 |
[17:46] | You never even wanted this. | 你当初都不想要这个职位 |
[17:48] | And now you’re willing to fight to the death for it? | 如今却要为了它战斗至死吗 |
[17:51] | Who said anything about “the death?” | 谁说要”至死”了 |
[17:56] | Fuck her, Jane. | 去她的 简 |
[18:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:03] | Fuck her. | 去她的 |
[18:13] | Forgive me, | 请原谅 |
[18:14] | but why is your timing always off? | 但你为什么总是看不准时机 |
[18:21] | I tried to get you out. | 我还想帮你脱身 |
[18:23] | Out. | 脱身 |
[18:25] | What a quaint concept. | 多么奇怪的概念啊 |
[18:28] | When the only way out was never to get in in the first place. | 想要脱身 当初就不应该卷进来 |
[18:36] | I swore. I swore. | 我发过誓 我发过誓的 |
[18:40] | I swore I would never set foot in this house again. | 我曾发誓永远不会再进这座房子了 |
[18:47] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你为什么要来这里 |
[18:52] | The optics are awful, Mark. | 局面已经很糟了 马克 |
[18:57] | I mean, really. | 真的很糟 |
[18:59] | It’s the only place I feel safe. | 只有在这里 我才觉得安心 |
[19:04] | That looks lovely. I don’t blame her for choosing it. | 风景很美 她选那里我也能理解 |
[19:08] | And that blue-green color, | 那种偏绿的蓝色 |
[19:10] | it’s so specific to the French Alps. | 一看就是法国阿尔卑斯山的颜色 |
[19:14] | Azure, yes, azure. | 天蓝色 没错 天蓝色 |
[19:18] | Well, of course our little tariff agreement | 当然了 咱们的关税协议 |
[19:20] | caused some consternation, Viktor, | 确实引起了一些恐慌 维克多 |
[19:23] | but I don’t regret it. Tell me you don’t, either. | 但我并不后悔 你也不后悔吧 |
[19:30] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[19:32] | Nothing, really. | 也没在干什么 |
[19:34] | Just planning for the future. | 就是筹划未来 |
[19:39] | Out with the old. | 旧的不去… |
[19:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:46] | And exactly who the fuck was Jennifer Baumgarten 72 hours ago? | 三天前谁他妈知道珍妮佛·邦加顿是哪号人物 |
[19:50] | Because I want you to push for a special prosecutor. | 因为我要你争取特别检察官 |
[19:54] | Or… Well, hearings then. | 或者 那听证会也行 |
[19:57] | Because it will if you… | 因为你要是敢… |
[19:59] | Mitch, don’t give me that. | 米切 少糊弄我 |
[20:02] | It will if you do. | 你敢做就能行 |
[20:04] | Because I was a Republican a lot longer | 因为我在共和党的年资 |
[20:06] | than I was a Democrat. You know it. | 可比在民主党长多了 你知道 |
[20:08] | – Listen to me, Mitch… – Considering the latest revelations | -听着 米切 -再考虑到刚曝光的 |
[20:10] | regarding the vice president, there’s no denying it. | 副总统的新案情 任谁也不能否认了 |
[20:13] | These are serious allegations that cannot be ignored. | 这些指控非常严重 决不能应付了事 |
[20:16] | And something tells me this is just the tip of the iceberg. | 而我有种感觉 这只是冰山一角而已 |
[20:20] | I mean, how deep does this go? | 他们的关系到底有多深 |
[20:22] | – What? I’ll call you back. – And to what end? | -什么 我回头打给你 -又有什么企图 |
[20:23] | – We deserve to know. Look… – ‘Cause I need to call you back. | -我们有权知道 -因为我得回头打给你 |
[20:26] | People want to associate me with one party or another. | 人们一直想给我贴一个政党立场 |
[20:29] | I’m simply an American when it comes to values, | 但在价值观 生活方式上 |
[20:32] | way of life. | 我只是个普通美国人 |
[20:33] | You have Ms. Stewart meeting with Tom Yates | 斯图尔特小姐和汤姆·耶茨 |
[20:36] | in the vice president’s home. | 在副总统家里幽会 |
[20:38] | Tom Yates, who we now know | 而这个汤姆·耶茨 如今也被爆出 |
[20:39] | was someone the Russians were very interested in. | 是俄罗斯非常感兴趣的人 |
[20:42] | And now you have the vice president | 而现在 这个副总统 |
[20:44] | holed up in that safe house, | 又缩在他的安全屋里 |
[20:46] | assuring us that everything is… | 向我们保证一切都… |
[20:47] | Every news outlet is asking for comment. | 所有媒体都在要求评论 |
[20:49] | It doesn’t take a genius to realize… | 哪怕你不是天才 也能想明白 |
[20:51] | It’s terrible how people live to see others fail. | 有的人就是想看别人跌跟头 太可鄙了 |
[20:54] | It’s going to be hard for me to continue here in any capacity. | 我已经很难继续在白宫担任任何职务了 |
[20:57] | On the contrary, Kelsey, | 正相反 凯尔茜 |
[20:59] | I am naming you my permanent press secretary. | 我要任命你为我的正式新闻发言人 |
[21:03] | – Ma’am, I ca… I… – I’m going to announce it | -女士 我不… -下次我见记者时 |
[21:06] | the next time I take questions. | 就会宣布任命 |
[21:08] | For the time being, though, | 至于现在这段时间 |
[21:09] | I think I should handle the daily press briefings. | 我想还是由我亲自来开例行新闻发布会吧 |
[21:12] | I feel like I need to give them a little face time. | 我想我也该多露露面了 |
[21:14] | You don’t understand, I can’t… | 您不明白 我不能… |
[21:15] | I will let you know when you need to speak. | 需要你开口的时候 我会告诉你 |
[21:20] | Don’t worry. We’ll get through this together. | 别担心 我们一起挺过去 |
[21:23] | Listen, I saw this in my closet today. | 我今天在衣柜里看见了这个 |
[21:26] | And I thought of you. | 我就想到了你 |
[21:28] | I want you to have it. | 我希望你收着 |
[21:45] | Tom was looking to move back to New York. | 汤姆本来想搬回纽约 |
[21:49] | We would have coffee, the occasional dinner. | 我们可以喝喝咖啡 偶尔共进晚餐 |
[21:52] | He told me he was involved with somebody | 他告诉我他认识了一个人 |
[21:55] | he couldn’t get away from. | 让他深陷其中 |
[22:00] | That it was killing him. | 这让他煎熬至极 |
[22:03] | I can’t think about it. | 真让人不忍去想 |
[22:06] | I won’t think about it. | 我也不会去想 |
[22:11] | What to do about Kelsey? | 凯尔茜该怎么处理呢 |
[22:13] | I mean, look at that face. | 你瞧瞧那张脸 |
[22:17] | Enjoy the bag. | 希望你喜欢那包 |
[22:25] | So what Melody Cruz just said on the air, | 梅乐蒂·科鲁兹的评论节目 |
[22:27] | that was your son, I’m guessing. | 我猜是你儿子搞的鬼吧 |
[22:29] | You need to talk to him or I will. | 你得和他谈谈 不然我去找他 |
[22:31] | – Keep your voice down. Bill’s resting. – Where is Duncan? | -你小点声 比尔在休息 -邓肯在哪 |
[22:34] | – Not here. – Bill. Bill Shepard. | -不在这 -比尔 比尔·谢泼德 |
[22:36] | Won’t be seeing you today. | 他今天不会见你的 |
[22:42] | Still wearing it? | 你还擦这个呢 |
[22:47] | Why are you allowing me to be gutted? | 你为什么由着他们搞臭我 |
[22:50] | – Gutted? – Yes, gutted. | -搞臭 -没错 搞臭 |
[22:52] | Gutted, gutted. | 搞臭 搞臭 |
[22:54] | I told Melody Cruz to run the piece. | 是我让梅乐蒂·科鲁兹发的评论 |
[22:58] | I have been nothing but loyal to you. | 我一直对你忠心耿耿 |
[23:02] | The press secretary was in your house | 新闻发言人去了你家 |
[23:04] | – with Tom Yates. – Oh, my God. Come on. | -和汤姆·耶茨偷情 -天啊 得了吧 |
[23:06] | Even if there isn’t an ounce of truth to it. | 哪怕这里面毫无事实可言 |
[23:09] | Mark, you’re the face of this whole Russia fiasco. | 马克 这出通俄丑闻核心就是你 |
[23:13] | It’s bad for the country. | 这对国家不利 |
[23:15] | It’s bad for Bill and me. | 对比尔和我也没好处 |
[23:19] | You need to get rid of it. | 你需要尽快处理掉 |
[23:24] | Burn your house down, if you have to. | 需要的话把房子烧了也行 |
[23:26] | Anything that connects you to the story | 处理掉一切你和丑闻有关的证据 |
[23:30] | and get a hold of yourself. | 然后控制一下情绪 |
[23:36] | How’s the Bureau feeling about the latest revelations | 局里对关于马克·厄舍案的最新线索 |
[23:38] | when it comes to Mark Usher? | 有什么看法 |
[23:41] | It’s difficult when all the evidence | 不容易查 因为所有证据 |
[23:43] | is coming from Russian intelligence. | 都是从俄情报部门来的 |
[23:46] | But we have to follow every lead. | 但我们必须得追查所有线索 |
[23:49] | To be honest, ma’am, | 说实话 女士 |
[23:50] | the vice president is well-liked around town. | 副总统在首都圈里人缘很好 |
[23:53] | Yes, but we’re talking about very serious crimes here, Nathan. | 是 但这毕竟是严重罪行 纳森 |
[23:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[24:02] | So, tell me, once Doug knew you were listening in… | 告诉我 道格知道你在监听后 |
[24:05] | He’s been operating pretty much in plain sight. | 他最近基本都在公开行动 |
[24:08] | He tried to meet with Tom Hammerschmidt. | 他还想和汤姆·哈默施密特见面 |
[24:12] | Again? | 又要见 |
[24:13] | And he met with Bill and Annette Shepherd at the Hay-Adams. | 他去海亚当斯酒店见了比尔和安奈特·谢泼德 |
[24:18] | Also, he returned to his apartment with a canine. | 此外他回住所时还带了一条狗 |
[24:22] | Doug has a dog? | 道格养了条狗 |
[24:23] | There’s one in his apartment. | 他的公寓里有一只 |
[24:25] | Another thing that caught my attention | 另外我还注意到一件事 |
[24:27] | was the two men we have following | 就是我们派去监视 |
[24:28] | Doug’s psychiatrist from the facility contacted me. | 治疗道格的心理医生的两个人联系了我 |
[24:32] | Seems Dr. Rosen was pretty shaken up. | 说罗森医生似乎被吓坏了 |
[24:36] | He said he blacked out and fell down. | 他说他摔倒在地 还昏过去了 |
[24:38] | But I mean, it doesn’t make any sense… | 但我觉得根本说不通 |
[24:40] | – You sound very distracted, Nathan. – Excuse me? | -你太心不在焉了 纳森 -什么 |
[24:42] | I don’t know if it’s the lack of sleep | 我不知道是因为你得起夜照顾孩子 |
[24:44] | because of the night feedings, | 导致的睡眠不足 |
[24:45] | but I wonder if you’re still capable of doing the job | 但我不禁在想 你还能不能做好 |
[24:48] | that I expect of you. | 我交给你的工作 |
[24:50] | I promise you, ma’am, | 我向您保证 女士 |
[24:51] | I’m fully capable of executing my duties. | 我完全能够履行职务 |
[24:57] | Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[25:00] | – A boy. – I’m so happy for you, Nathan. | -男孩 -我真为你们高兴 纳森 |
[25:03] | They do say second marriages are the best. | 俗话都说二婚最幸福 |
[25:25] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[25:27] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管时间了 |
[25:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:31] | Can I check your temperature? | 我给你量量体温吧 |
[25:33] | No. | 不要 |
[25:35] | Every time I wake up, | 每次我一醒过来 |
[25:36] | you people put your hands all over me. | 你们就对我摸来戳去的 |
[25:40] | When I went to bed, I was 53 years old. | 我上床的时候53岁 |
[25:47] | I don’t know how old I am. | 现在都不知道自己多老了 |
[25:50] | Was Mark here? | 马克来过了吗 |
[25:52] | I heard these voices, I was going in and out. | 我听见他声音了 我一直迷迷糊糊的 |
[25:54] | – Seth! – Bill, | -赛斯 -比尔 |
[25:55] | – maybe you should go back to your room. – No, I’m not dead yet. | -你还是回房间吧 -不 我还没死 |
[25:59] | Was he here? | 他来过了吗 |
[26:00] | – Yes, but… – Okay. Well, where is Ms. Skorsky? | -来过 但是 -斯克斯基女士找到了吗 |
[26:04] | We have people looking for her. | 我们派了人在找了 |
[26:05] | We’re fairly sure she’s still in the DC area. | 我们能确定她还在华盛顿 |
[26:08] | But what does she have? | 但她手里有什么 |
[26:11] | We now know that Ray Meyers | 我们知道雷·麦耶斯 |
[26:13] | was faxing some kind of document | 向这里的一家打印店 |
[26:15] | to a copy shop here in the city. | 传真了一些文件 |
[26:17] | And anything from your Doug Stamper? | 那个道格·斯坦普有什么回信吗 |
[26:20] | No, sir. | 还没 先生 |
[26:21] | Bill, please, you’re still feverish. | 比尔 求你了 你还在发烧 |
[26:27] | Can you give us a minute? | 你能稍等下吗 |
[26:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:39] | Where is he? | 它在哪 |
[26:41] | He’s safe. | 它很安全 |
[26:43] | Which is more than I can say for you. | 你可就未必了 |
[26:46] | You know, at times I can’t tell if you’re making a threat | 知道吗 有时候我都分不清你是在威胁我 |
[26:50] | or offering help. | 还是想帮忙 |
[26:52] | Why is Seth Grayson looking for Janine Skorsky? | 赛斯·格雷森为什么要找简宁·斯克斯基 |
[26:57] | I’m assuming the men | 我想那些 |
[26:58] | who turned your place upside down were looking for her. | 把你家翻得底朝天的人想找的就是她 |
[27:00] | She’s working on an article. | 她在写一篇报道 |
[27:03] | But she’ll have to find someplace else to publish. | 但她必须得另找一家报纸发表 |
[27:06] | Her newspaper was bought by the Shepherds. | 她所在的报社被谢泼德家买下了 |
[27:10] | We still need to meet, Tom. | 我们需要再见一面 汤姆 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:16] | And, Doug, | 还有 道格 |
[27:19] | you lay a hand on that innocent animal, | 你要是敢伤那小家伙一根毛 |
[27:21] | and I swear to Christ, I’ll beat the living shit out of you. | 我对天发誓 我把你肠子打出来 |
[27:25] | Your dog’s fine. | 你的狗没事 |
[27:36] | Seth? | 赛斯 |
[27:48] | I know you look up to my brother. | 我知道你很尊敬我哥哥 |
[27:51] | And you’ve been very attentive. | 而且你也很周到 |
[27:53] | But he’s not well, okay? | 但他身体不太好 |
[27:58] | And from this moment on, | 所以从此刻起 |
[28:00] | any information you think he needs, | 任何你认为需要向他汇报的消息 |
[28:03] | I need to hear it first. | 都要先经过我 |
[28:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:08] | He will recover. | 他会恢复的 |
[28:11] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[28:17] | Doug Stamper doesn’t like to be told what to do. | 道格·斯坦普不喜欢被人呼来喝去 |
[28:21] | It only works if he thinks it’s his idea. | 只有让他觉得是他自己的点子才行 |
[28:26] | Listen, | 话说 |
[28:28] | it may be none of my business, | 也许不关我事 |
[28:29] | but I haven’t been able to reach Duncan | 但自从邓肯收到了一个白宫寄来的包裹 |
[28:33] | since he received a package from the White House. | 我就再也联系不到他了 |
[28:35] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道包裹里是什么 |
[28:37] | But he was very upset. | 但他非常难过 |
[28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:44] | That’s none of your business. | 确实不关你事 |
[28:57] | I urged him. Believe me. | 我极力说服他 相信我 |
[28:59] | I urged him to resign, | 我劝他自己辞职 |
[29:01] | but he listens to me half the time, at best. | 但他至多也就一半时间听我的 |
[29:05] | I need you to understand. | 我需要你理解 |
[29:10] | I don’t want to hurt Mark again. | 我不想再伤害马克了 |
[29:24] | There was a troubled young woman… | 曾经有个迷茫的年轻女孩 |
[29:26] | I wonder why so many stories have to begin that way. | 为什么好多故事的开头都是这句话呢 |
[29:28] | I know. I know. I hate this story. | 我知道 我也不喜欢这个故事 |
[29:32] | I hate that I’m telling you. | 我也不想告诉你 |
[29:34] | I’m tired of the disposable girl story. | 牺牲品女孩的故事我也讲腻了 |
[29:38] | She started as a volunteer on Brett Cole’s first campaign. | 布雷特·科尔第一次竞选时她来做志工 |
[29:41] | Mark and I were consulting. | 马克和我是顾问 |
[29:43] | Brett’s wife was as pregnant as could be. | 布雷特的妻子那时都快临盆了 |
[29:46] | And the troubled young woman wouldn’t leave him alone. | 而这个迷茫的姑娘却非要缠着他不放 |
[29:51] | Well, that’s how Brett characterized it. | 至少布雷特是这么说的 |
[29:54] | Did he encourage her attention? | 他有没有试图吸引她 |
[29:57] | Enjoy it? | 享受她的迷恋 |
[29:59] | You bet he did. | 那是自然的 |
[30:01] | He’s a man with a man’s ego. | 他是个男人 有男人的自大 |
[30:05] | Anyway, of course it became a mess | 总之最后出了大乱子 |
[30:07] | in all the ways these stories do. | 就像这类故事一惯的那样 |
[30:10] | And suddenly, it was Mark’s job to clean it up. | 于是收拾局面就成了马克的任务 |
[30:16] | He leaned on her too hard. | 他逼她逼得太紧 |
[30:21] | Badgered and berated her. | 纠缠她 羞辱她 |
[30:25] | “You’re ruining Brett’s future. | “你要毁了布雷特的未来 |
[30:27] | You better disappear.” | 你就该消失” |
[30:30] | And so she did. | 于是她就消失了 |
[30:36] | She jumped off the Roosevelt Bridge. | 她从罗斯福大桥上跳下去了 |
[30:40] | It fucked with Mark’s head, Claire. | 这事把马克彻底吓坏了 克莱尔 |
[30:44] | He lost his nerve after that. He… | 从此他就吓破了胆 他 |
[30:46] | He started to question everything. | 他开始对一切都充满怀疑 |
[30:50] | Everything. | 一切 |
[30:52] | Everything. | 一切 |
[30:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:56] | I’m… I mean, this is not me. | 我不该这样的 |
[31:02] | Jane. | 简 |
[31:06] | You’re saving him, you know that, right? | 你知道你是在救他吧 |
[31:13] | Now, tell me the truth. | 实话告诉我吧 |
[31:15] | Did you help Cathy get away? | 是你帮助凯茜逃跑的吗 |
[31:20] | The FSB have been very helpful, so you know. | 俄罗斯联邦安全局可帮了大忙 |
[31:24] | They’re very close to locating Cathy. | 他们很快就要找到凯茜了 |
[31:33] | I’ve noticed that you always adjust your hair | 我注意到你每次要撒谎的时候 |
[31:36] | right before you tell a lie. | 总会撩一撩头发 |
[31:41] | I want you to know I forgive you. | 我想告诉你 我原谅你了 |
[31:47] | She wants to try and impeach me? | 她想弹劾我 |
[31:48] | Be my guest, I cannot wait. | 好啊 来啊 我等着呢 |
[31:50] | They hate her, you know. | 他们恨她 跟你说 |
[31:52] | The House, all the Senators, they hate her guts. | 众议院 所有参议员 恨死她了 |
[31:56] | By the time this thing is over, she’ll be begging me to… | 等到事情结束 她就会求我… |
[31:59] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[32:02] | Everything I’ve done for that ungrateful… | 我为了这个没良心的女人做了这么多… |
[32:05] | Don’t let this happen again. | 别让这种事再次发生 |
[32:07] | I didn’t take proper care of you. | 我没能照顾好你 |
[32:12] | As a friend. | 作为朋友 |
[32:14] | Machiavelli died in exile. | 马基雅维利终生流放 |
[32:17] | Boss Tweed made a deal with the governor, | 特威德和州长做了个交易 |
[32:17] | 威廉·特威德 19世纪纽约州议员 因贪腐入狱 供出同伙后 州政府并未履约释放他 | |
[32:20] | but in the end, was never released. | 最终却并未获释 |
[32:22] | Where are you, Jane? | 你在哪 简 |
[32:23] | And Nixon was a prisoner of his past | 而尼克松被自己的过去困住 |
[32:26] | till the day he died. | 到死都没解脱 |
[32:28] | All men who had no idea how to walk away. | 这些人都不知道什么时候该抽身 |
[32:33] | I am still in possession of his body, | 他的尸体还在我手上 |
[32:35] | and I’ll use it, if I have to. | 有必要的话我会用的 |
[32:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:51] | No matter what you hear, | 不管你听说了什么 |
[32:54] | I was trying to help you. | 我是想帮你的 |
[33:01] | Jane. | 简 |
[33:06] | – It’s around the back. – You did good. | -就在后面 -你做的很好 |
[33:09] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[33:11] | What does she have? | 她手上到底有什么 |
[33:13] | You don’t have to concern yourself with that. | 你没必要操心这些事 |
[33:15] | I delivered her, didn’t I? | 我不是把她给你了吗 |
[33:17] | Whatever Janine Skorsky has will never see the light of day. | 不管简宁·斯克斯基有什么料都见不到天日了 |
[33:20] | She has no right to it. | 她无权公布这些事 |
[33:21] | And her source will be singing a different tune | 至于她的消息源 如果知道自己 |
[33:23] | when he sees the jail time he’s looking at. | 要蹲多少年牢 一定会改口的 |
[33:26] | Listen to you, Mr. Grayson. | 听听你这腔调 格雷森先生 |
[33:28] | By the way, what’s your title? | 顺便一问 你现在是什么头衔 |
[33:30] | Vice president of research and outreach | 我是谢泼德自由基金会 |
[33:33] | for the Shepherd Freedom Foundation. | 研发与推广副总裁 |
[33:35] | You’re like a starfish, Seth. | 你就像海星 赛斯 |
[33:37] | Your legs grow back. | 断了腿总会长回来 |
[33:59] | Here’s her article. | 这是她的文章 |
[34:01] | – And the emails? – There’s a copy attached. | -邮件呢 -里面有复本 |
[34:04] | Seth’s on his way. | 赛斯在路上了 |
[34:06] | And Janine says thank you for the head’s up. | 简宁说感谢你提前报信 |
[34:09] | He’ll bring the cavalry. | 他会带着大部队去的 |
[34:11] | Calamity Janine can handle herself. | 这种困难简宁应付得了 |
[34:15] | My dog? | 我的狗呢 |
[34:41] | All right, then. | 那好了 |
[34:46] | Did you kill Rachel? | 你到底杀没杀瑞秋 |
[34:51] | I need to hear you say it. | 我需要听你亲口说 |
[34:54] | You need it for yourself. | 你自己也需要说 |
[34:58] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[35:00] | But you won’t find her. | 但你找不到她的 |
[35:02] | No one will. | 没人能找得到 |
[35:04] | Turn yourself in. | 自首吧 |
[35:06] | Take me. | 我跟你一起去 |
[35:10] | Point me in the direction where you left her. | 然后把你埋她的方向指给我 |
[35:15] | There are people who cared for her. | 还有人关心过她呢 |
[35:18] | I cared for her. | 我也关心过她 |
[35:31] | Did Francis kill Zoe? | 佐伊是弗兰西斯杀的吗 |
[35:37] | Tell me if Francis killed Zoe. | 告诉我是不是弗兰西斯杀了佐伊 |
[35:42] | Is this still off the record? | 现在还是私下说吗 |
[35:49] | Will it be enough for you to know the truth? | 你知道真相就满足了吗 |
[35:51] | Because you’re never gonna be able to prove it. | 因为你永远无法证明 |
[35:54] | Tom, it has to be enough, or I walk away. | 汤姆 你必须满足 不然我立马就走 |
[35:59] | – No. Someone has to answer… – Jesus Christ, he’s dead. | -不 必须有人负责 -天啊 他都死了 |
[36:04] | But her… | 但是她 |
[36:07] | You said it yourself, she’s as guilty as he is. | 你自己也说过 她和他一样有罪 |
[36:09] | I’m saying, maybe more. | 要我说甚至她罪更重 |
[36:11] | Maybe he did it all for her. | 也许他这么做都是为了她 |
[36:13] | What d’you got? | 你知道什么 |
[36:15] | Do we have an agreement? | 我们达成协议了吗 |
[36:18] | I give you the truth, and you leave him out of it. | 我告诉你真相 你别把他牵涉进来 |
[36:20] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[36:26] | It’s not a just world, Tom. | 这个世界本就不公平 汤姆 |
[36:30] | But sometimes you have the chance to make the right person pay, | 但有时你会有机会让有罪之人受到惩罚 |
[36:33] | even if it’s for the wrong crime. | 哪怕罪名对不上 |
[36:37] | Is that enough for you? | 难道你还不满足吗 |
[36:39] | Because if it’s not, I respect you, | 因为如果是这样 那我尊重你的想法 |
[36:40] | and we can say goodbye. | 但我们就此别过 |
[36:41] | – No, Doug. It’s not enough for me. – Tom. | -不行 道格 我无法满足 -汤姆 |
[36:43] | – And I do not agree! – Tom. | -而且我也绝不同意 -汤姆 |
[36:46] | I am never going to tell you | 我永远不会告诉你 |
[36:48] | that Francis killed the three of them, | 就是弗兰西斯杀了这三个人 |
[36:50] | Zoe, Russo | 佐伊 罗素 |
[36:53] | and LeAnn. | 还有莉安 |
[36:55] | But you already know the truth. | 但你已经知道真相了 |
[36:59] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:04] | Yes, I do. | 我确实知道 |
[37:12] | On the record. | 开始记录 |
[37:16] | From here. | 从现在开始 |
[37:21] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[37:24] | Ms. Skorsky. | 斯克斯基女士 |
[37:25] | Members of the US Attorney Cyber Task Force are on their way. | 联邦检察官网络专案组的人很快就到了 |
[37:28] | I’m giving you a chance. | 我这是在给你机会 |
[37:29] | And I’m giving you a chance to go on the record. | 那我也给你个机会公开回应下吧 |
[37:34] | Emails or any correspondence written while at Arcas Refinery | 任何阿卡斯精炼厂或谢泼德无限责任公司旗下 |
[37:38] | or any subsidiary of Shepherd Unlimited | 子公司所发出的电邮或其他通信 |
[37:40] | are the sole property of Bill and Annette Shepherd. | 均为比尔和安奈特·谢泼德的专有财产 |
[37:43] | Were Bill and Annette Shepherd aware of the possibility | 那么比尔和安奈特·谢泼德是否知晓 |
[37:47] | that workers might die at the Arcas plant? | 阿卡斯厂的工人存在死亡的可能 |
[37:50] | Get that outta my face. | 别拿这玩意指着我 |
[37:52] | We know what Ray Meyers sent you. | 我们知道雷·麦耶斯给你发了什么 |
[37:55] | Did you use the Arcas accident | 你有没有利用阿卡斯泄漏事件 |
[37:57] | to get the citizens of Bellport to sign up for this app? | 怂恿贝尔波特居民注册一款应用 |
[38:01] | An app that you helped develop | 你协助谢泼德自由基金 |
[38:03] | for the Shepherd Freedom Foundation? | 开发出来的应用 |
[38:06] | Ms. Skorsky, | 斯克斯基女士 |
[38:07] | they’re about to confiscate your computer and any devices. | 他们会没收你的电脑和其他设备的 |
[38:11] | You can take it right now. | 你现在就可以拿走 |
[38:15] | You’re not gonna find anything here. | 你什么都不会找到的 |
[38:19] | I knew you were coming, Mr. Grayson. | 我知道你要来 格雷森先生 |
[38:29] | Doug. | 道格 |
[38:35] | I’m ready to see the President. | 我可以去见总统了 |
[38:39] | You expect a person to be true to his character. | 按说一个人应该始终如一 |
[38:42] | You’re so careful. | 你是那么小心谨慎 |
[38:43] | You’re so good about cleaning up after yourself. | 那么擅长清理自己留下的乱子 |
[38:46] | Why didn’t you just get rid of him? | 为什么没有处理掉他呢 |
[38:50] | Well, Francis wanted it otherwise. | 弗兰西斯另有想法 |
[38:54] | I was so hoping you’d surprise me. | 我真希望你的答案能让我意外 |
[38:59] | What are you gonna do, Mark? | 你打算怎么做 马克 |
[39:01] | You gonna pull out the body, | 难道你要拉出尸体 |
[39:02] | drape it over the tombstone? | 放到墓碑上展示吗 |
[39:05] | Gelsemium is known to be used by Russian intelligence. | 胡蔓藤可是俄罗斯情报部门常用的毒药 |
[39:08] | I want you out of my house. | 我要你离开我家 |
[39:09] | But from what I understand, you’re pretty much a murderer anyway. | 但据我所知 你本来就是一个杀人犯 |
[39:13] | You don’t normally make mistakes, do you? | 你一般不犯错误 是不是 |
[39:16] | But when you do, | 但只要犯错 |
[39:18] | they are something. | 就犯个大错 |
[39:19] | Was there some hope in you that | 难道你内心里就没希望 |
[39:21] | the troubled young woman would do herself in? | 那个迷茫的姑娘会自我了结吗 |
[39:24] | That Congressman Cole would be relieved somehow. | 这样科尔议员就能解脱了 |
[39:26] | I’d like you to get out of my house, Claire. | 我要求你立即离开我家 克莱尔 |
[39:36] | It’s important to be organized and ruthless. | 你必须要井井有条 毫不留情 |
[39:40] | Three piles, I always say. | 我一直说事物要分成三种 |
[39:42] | The stuff you wanna keep. | 你想留着的 |
[39:44] | The stuff you might need later that you put in storage. | 先存起来以备后用的 |
[39:47] | And the stuff you have to destroy. | 以及那些必须毁掉的 |
[40:01] | – Jane, it’s me. – I’m so sorry. | -简 是我 -太对不起了 |
[40:06] | I don’t care that you told her. | 我不介意你告诉她了 |
[40:08] | You hear me? I don’t care. | 你听见了吗 我真的不在乎 |
[40:11] | I have the worst migraine | 我的偏头痛 |
[40:15] | of my life. | 简直要疼死了 |
[40:17] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:19] | Jane, are you okay? | 简 你还好吗 |
[40:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:32] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:45] | I almost forgot. There’s always a fourth pile. | 我差点忘了 还有第四种呢 |
[40:48] | The stuff you don’t know what to do with. | 那些你不知道该怎么处理的 |
[40:51] | Can I get you some water? | 您要喝点水吗 |
[40:53] | Something stronger, maybe? | 或者别的什么更烈的 |
[40:55] | No, thank you. But don’t let me stop you. | 不了 谢谢 你自己随意 |
[40:58] | I take a month off drinking, come every Labor Day. | 我每年的劳工节都要禁一个月的酒 |
[41:02] | Kind of an academic calendar ritual | 算是某种校历仪式吧 |
[41:05] | to prove to myself I’m not actually an alcoholic. | 向自己证明我并不酗酒 |
[41:09] | I’m actually abstaining myself, at the moment. | 其实我也在节制 |
[41:14] | For pursuit of… | 是为了 |
[41:17] | clarity, I guess. | 看得更清楚吧 |
[41:21] | Would you like to sit down? | 想坐坐吗 |
[41:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[41:33] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[41:35] | Certifiable. You know that, right? | 这是有医生证明的 你知道吧 |
[41:39] | Doug got out of a psychiatric facility | 道格仅仅一个半月之前 |
[41:43] | all of a month and a half ago. | 才从精神病院出来 |
[41:44] | And no matter how hard he tries to revive his political career | 无论他多么努力地想复活自己的政治生涯 |
[41:47] | or get back in the game… | 想重新下场 |
[41:50] | He’s a delusional liar. | 他都是个脑筋错乱的骗子 |
[41:54] | And to tell you the truth, | 而且实话告诉你 |
[41:56] | maybe he was a better wife to Francis. | 没准他和弗兰西斯更般配呢 |
[41:59] | Which is why he was never able to see things clearly. | 所以他根本无法清楚地认知事物 |
[42:05] | I mean, what did he tell you, Tom? | 他到底跟你说什么了 汤姆 |
[42:08] | What do you think he told me that you don’t want me to know? | 你觉得他告诉我什么你不想让我知道的事了 |
[42:12] | Boy. The fantasies he must have reported to you. | 天啊 他肯定跟你说了很多疯狂臆想 |
[42:17] | You need to pity him. | 你不得不可怜他 |
[42:19] | You really do. I do. | 真的 我就可怜他 |
[42:21] | Madam President, this type of intrusion | 总统女士 您这样擅自闯入 |
[42:23] | – into a civilian’s home… – Listen, there’s no denying | -公民的私人住所 -听着 我无法否认 |
[42:26] | that Francis was a desperate man who did, | 弗兰西斯是个不择手段的人 做了 |
[42:30] | yes, a lot of desperate things. | 没错 做了许多不择手段的事 |
[42:32] | And I don’t know. Maybe towards the end, | 我不知道 也许到了最后 |
[42:35] | he was slightly deranged. | 他都有点精神错乱了 |
[42:38] | But whatever he did, he did alone. | 但不管他做了什么 都是他自己做的 |
[42:40] | I was not complicit. | 我都没有参与 |
[42:48] | And do you… Do you remember the last interview | 而且你 还记得最后一次 |
[42:51] | you did with my husband? | 采访我丈夫的时候吗 |
[42:53] | And the conversation ended where he asked you | 在谈话的最后 他问你 |
[42:56] | if you’d believed what he’d told you. | 你信不信他的话 |
[42:59] | Do you remember how you responded, Tom? | 你还记得你怎么回答的吗 |
[43:03] | I do. | 我记得 |
[43:08] | I said, “Not for a second.” | 我说 一点都不信 |
[43:16] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[43:18] | when it comes to your complicity, | 关于你是否是共犯的问题 |
[43:20] | I think it’s best if we meet under more formal circumstances. | 我想我们最好还是在正式场合谈一谈 |
[43:24] | I’ll be sending over a list of questions to your press office. | 我会给你的新闻办公室发一份问题清单 |
[43:27] | You can answer them by mail, email. | 你可以通过书信或电邮来回答 |
[43:29] | Or if you prefer, face-to-face and on the record. | 如果你愿意的话 当面录音采访也行 |
[44:01] | How many years did she clean up after you? | 她给你扫房子扫了多少年 |
[44:04] | My mother, the housekeeper. | 我的母亲 你的管家 |
[44:12] | From the second I saw you, Duncan. | 从我看见你的那一刻 邓肯 |
[44:15] | Your beautiful little scrunched up face. | 你那漂亮的 皱成一团的小脸 |
[44:19] | Like an old man. | 跟小老头一样 |
[44:23] | I just knew. It was instant. | 那一刻我就知道了 |
[44:27] | We just belonged, | 我们是一家人 |
[44:29] | we belonged, we did. | 是一家人 真的 |
[44:34] | Why didn’t you legally adopt me? | 那你为什么没有合法收养我 |
[44:42] | I guess, because I didn’t have to. | 我想大概是因为没必要吧 |
[44:45] | And my father? | 我父亲呢 |
[44:48] | Was it… | 是不是… |
[44:50] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不是不是 |
[44:54] | A one night stand. | 一夜情而已 |
[44:57] | She… | 她 |
[44:58] | said she didn’t remember his name. | 她说她没记住他的名字 |
[45:13] | I went to see her. | 我去看她了 |
[45:16] | My birth mother. | 我的生母 |
[45:18] | She lives not more than half an hour from here. | 她的住处离这里不到半小时的车程 |
[45:21] | Did you know that? | 这你知道吗 |
[45:22] | Did you talk to her? | 你和她说话了吗 |
[45:25] | Couldn’t. | 我没敢 |
[45:28] | I couldn’t do that to her. | 我不能那么对她 |
[45:31] | I just… | 我只是 |
[45:34] | I just watched her. | 我只是远远看着她 |
[45:39] | How could she let… | 她怎么能把我… |
[45:40] | I knew I could take care of you. | 我知道我能照顾好你 |
[45:42] | I knew she couldn’t. | 我也知道她照顾不好你 |
[45:49] | If not now, | 就算你现在不想 |
[45:52] | I hope you can forgive me. | 我也希望你能原谅我 |
[45:59] | You okay, Duncan? | 你还好吗 邓肯 |
[46:02] | Help me, Bill. | 帮我说说 比尔 |
[46:08] | Who your real parents were, where they came from… | 你的亲生父母是谁 从哪来的 |
[46:11] | I never cared about any of that. | 我根本就不在乎 |
[46:17] | Because… | 因为 |
[46:20] | Well, you know why. | 你知道因为什么 |
[46:22] | Say it. | 那就说啊 |
[46:24] | Who he is, Bill. | 他到底是什么人 比尔 |
[46:27] | I don’t need this. | 我受够了 |
[46:29] | Stay where you are. | 你不要走 |
[46:30] | – No. – Duncan, | -不 -邓肯 |
[46:31] | if you and I are to have any chance, | 如果你和我还想做一家人 |
[46:33] | you need to stay right here. | 那你就不要走 |
[46:39] | Bill, say it. | 比尔 快说啊 |
[46:43] | Who he is to you. To me. | 他对你 对我 到底是什么人 |
[46:48] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[46:48] | Who is he, goddamn it? | 他到底是什么人 快说啊你 |
[47:00] | He’s not one of us. | 他不是咱家的人 |
[47:10] | You’re a coward. | 你个孬种 |
[47:12] | Letting Claire Hale say it for you. | 让克莱尔·黑尔替你说出来 |
[47:16] | Well, I hope you die. | 我希望你快死 |
[47:19] | Let’s go. Now! | 我们走 走吧 |
[47:37] | The email links to corporate minutes that clearly indicate | 电邮链接中的会议记录清楚地表明 |
[47:40] | a foreknowledge of hazard | 公司提前知道 |
[47:42] | that resulted in catastrophic harm and loss of life. | 有发生危及生命安全的灾难的可能性 |
[47:45] | In attendance and party to consent of the corporate policy | 而列席会议并且同意公司政策的 |
[47:48] | was the entity’s chief executive officer William Shepherd. | 正是公司总裁威廉·谢泼德 |
[47:54] | Arcas Refinery is liable. | 阿卡斯精炼厂负有责任 |
[47:56] | As is Shepherd Unlimited. | 谢泼德无限责任公司也一样 |
[47:59] | The corporation and Bill Shepherd himself can be charged | 公司和比尔·谢泼德本人都可以被指控 |
[48:01] | with involuntary manslaughter. | 犯下过失杀人罪 |
[48:04] | Expose him as a murderer | 把他打成杀人犯 |
[48:06] | and cost him billions in the process. | 顺便还能让他损失几十亿 |
[48:09] | Is Ms. Skorsky publishing? | 斯克斯基女士会发表吗 |
[48:12] | I made sure of it. | 我亲自确保的 |
[48:16] | It’s a better story once you arrest him. | 等你逮捕他 故事就更精彩了 |
[48:18] | And the article will justify the arrest. | 而这篇文章又可以支持逮捕 |
[48:22] | We can get some lawyers in here and delay, at the very least. | 我们可以请律师来 至少能拖一拖 |
[48:25] | No. | 不 |
[48:26] | Then we can make sure they walk you out the back. | 那我们可以安排他们从后门带你走 |
[48:28] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[48:30] | No, no. I want the cuffs. | 不行 我想戴手铐 |
[48:33] | President’s gone too far this time. | 总统这次太过分了 |
[48:35] | I want the whole world to see. | 我想让全世界都看到 |
[48:38] | And my sister? | 我妹妹呢 |
[48:43] | You could’ve handed me this anywhere, why here? | 你可以在任何地方交给我 为什么在这里 |
[48:48] | Seemed appropriate. | 似乎这里更合适 |
[48:49] | You never struck me as nostalgic, Doug. | 你可不是那种怀旧的人 道格 |
[48:54] | Could this be about the posthumous pardoning | 难道你还对弗兰西斯的死后赦免 |
[48:56] | you’ve been imagining for Francis? | 还有痴心妄想吗 |
[48:58] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[49:02] | I sometimes worry about your imagination. | 我有时候真担心你胡思乱想 |
[49:05] | Your slavish devotion. | 你这奴隶一般的忠诚 |
[49:07] | You can’t think beyond him. Not really. | 你无法去想他之外的事 |
[49:09] | I can imagine you not in the White House quite clearly. | 你离开白宫的景象 我倒是想象得很清楚 |
[49:12] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[49:14] | You keep saying things like that, | 你要总是说这样的话 |
[49:16] | I might not be able to let you leave. | 我可能就不能放你走了 |
[49:27] | What did you do with it? | 你怎么处理了 |
[49:31] | The will. | 他的遗嘱 |
[49:32] | Did you burn it? | 你烧掉了吗 |
[49:35] | He left me everything. | 他把一切都留给我了 |
[49:37] | You know it, and I know it. | 你知道 我也知道 |
[49:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[49:45] | I get sleepy so early these days. | 最近我困得越来越早了 |
[49:54] | I’m not going to be told what to do anymore, Doug. | 我不会再听从谁的命令了 道格 |
[49:58] | Not by you or anyone or any man, | 无论是你 或是别人 |
[50:02] | ever, ever again. | 永远 永远不会了 |
[50:06] | – Here, Tom. – Thanks, Dan. | -给 汤姆 -多谢了 丹 |
[50:06] | – No problem. – Won’t be long. | -不客气 -很快就好 |
[50:08] | Whatever. | 没关系 |
[50:25] | Turn. | 转身 |
[50:26] | Sit, sit. | 坐下 坐下 |
[50:27] | Good boy, listen. | 好孩子 听着 |
[50:32] | – Get down, below the counter. – Okay, okay. | -趴下 趴到柜台下面 -好好 |
[50:34] | You do exactly like I told you before, okay? | 我怎么说你就怎么做 好吗 |
[50:37] | Remember, it’s all about having fun, remember? | 记住 这是在玩呢 记住了 |
[50:40] | You be a good boy. It’s gonna be all right. | 你一定要乖 没事的 |
[50:41] | Just have fun, okay? Okay. | 好好玩 好吗 好 |
[51:07] | And in breaking news just in, | 刚刚收到的消息 |
[51:08] | we are sad to report that one of the Washington Herald’s | 我们沉痛地宣布《华盛顿先驱报》 |
[51:11] | most accomplished journalists and editors Tom Hammerschmidt | 最优秀的记者和主编 汤姆·哈默施密特 |
[51:14] | was pronounced dead at the scene of a robbery gone terribly wrong. | 在一次抢劫中不幸中枪 当场身亡 |
[51:17] | The White House was quick to comment, | 白宫很快发表了声明 |
[51:19] | as the President had sat down | 说就在几小时前 |
[51:20] | with the award-winning Hammerschmidt | 总统曾与这位获奖记者 |
[51:22] | for an interview only hours before. | 进行过面对面的谈话 |
[51:24] | Along with her condolences, | 除表达哀悼之外 |
[51:25] | the President used the opportunity to call for greater gun control, | 总统也借此机会呼吁施行更严格的枪支管制 |
[51:28] | particularly in our inner cities. | 尤其在市中心区 |
[51:31] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[51:37] | The last thing he gave you. | 他给你的最后一样东西 |
[51:39] | If you don’t tell me what it means… | 如果你不告诉我是什么意思的话 |
[51:41] | I was kind of hoping you could tell me, Claire. | 我倒希望你能告诉我是什么意思 克莱尔 |
[51:45] | Doug, Tom Hammerschmidt is dead. | 道格 汤姆·哈默施密特死了 |
[51:49] | Cathy, Jane. | 还有凯茜 简 |
[51:50] | Bill Shepherd is going to prison. | 比尔·谢泼德也要去蹲监狱了 |
[51:52] | Mark has no one to turn to. | 马克已经四面楚歌 |
[51:54] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你和我了 |
[51:58] | Gimme a moment, please. | 失陪一下 |
[52:19] | Please know. | 你得知道 |
[52:25] | The thought of accelerating the exit | 让这三个可怜人的灵魂 |
[52:27] | of three poor souls from this earth | 提前从人间消失的决定 |
[52:29] | is beyond painful. | 非常痛苦 |
[53:10] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[53:13] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[53:18] | I’m not worried about you anymore, Doug. | 我并不担心你 道格 |
[53:23] | You wouldn’t do anything to hurt Francis. You’re not capable. | 你不会做任何伤害弗兰西斯的事 你做不到 |
[53:27] | And see, the thing is… | 而且问题在于 |
[53:29] | whatever Francis left you, it doesn’t actually belong to you. | 不管弗兰西斯给你留下了什么 都不属于你 |
[53:33] | We entered our marriage with a his, hers and ours agreement. | 我们结婚时 把个人和共有财产安排得很清楚 |
[53:39] | You keep and do whatever you want with yours, | 你的财产自己留着 任意处置 |
[53:40] | I keep and do whatever I want with mine. | 而我的也归我随意使用 |
[53:43] | My daddy and mother insisted, as you can imagine. | 你也想象得到 是我父母坚持的 |
[53:47] | But the prenup we had, had a clause. | 不过这个婚前协议 有一个条款 |
[53:52] | If ever we have descendants together | 如果我们有了后代 |
[53:54] | and one of us is first to die, | 而其中一方先于对方离世 |
[53:57] | we agree to waive our rights to everything passed on. | 我们同意将所有权利传给后代 |
[54:00] | By which I mean, | 这也就意味着 |
[54:02] | all of Francis’s assets | 弗兰西斯所有的财产 |
[54:04] | are entitled to his heir. | 都属于他的后代 |
[54:07] | If he should have one. | 如果他有一个的话 |
[54:21] | Francis and I have been blessed. | 上帝保佑 弗兰西斯和我有孩子了 |
[54:36] | 尽管同性恋婚姻合法化等热点议题在美国民众中越来越受到认同 美国百姓在堕胎合法性问题上的分歧并没有随着时间流逝有太多改变 根据盖洛普调查的历史数据 认为在怀孕的任何时间点 任何情况下 都可以堕胎的美国人 从1976年的22%缓慢增长到了2018年的29% 而在1976年有21%的美国人认为任何情况下都不能堕胎 这个比例到了2018年维持在20% 在两种极端观点变化不大的情况下 在过去四十年中 认为只有在特定情况下才可以堕胎的美国人也始终维持在50%左右 | |
[55:21] | 在美国的两个政治党派中 共和党属于”支持生命派” 整体上反对堕胎 具体到不同的政客 有的极端保守派认为任何情况下堕胎都是对胎儿的谋杀 而一些温和派的共和党则同意只有在极端情况下 如被强奸 胎儿诊断出疾病 怀孕威胁母亲安全等 才可以进行堕胎 民主党则整体上是”支持选择派” 认为女性有权选择怎样对待自己的身体 拒绝认为胎儿是一个完整的生命 温和派的民主党认为堕胎要慎重 但是最终决定权在于母亲 而激进的民主党则认为 法律和社会在任何情况下都不应阻止怀孕妇女堕胎 在2016年大选中 共和党候选人特朗普是坚定的反堕胎者 而民主党候选人希拉里在这一问题上的态度 则从2008年时认为堕胎要慎重 转为强调堕胎是女性不可剥夺的权力 |