时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Did you kill Rachel? | 你到底杀没杀瑞秋 |
[00:06] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[00:07] | But you won’t find her. | 但你找不到她的 |
[00:08] | No one will. | 没人能找得到 |
[00:09] | I am deeply honored to be considered for the late Justice’s seat. | 我很荣幸能成为继任大法官候选人 |
[00:12] | How did they buy you? The Shepherds. | 他们怎么买通你的 谢泼德家族 |
[00:15] | Brett Cole will be the speaker. | 布雷特·科尔将成为议长 |
[00:16] | Next in line, if you don’t count Mark. | 如果不算马克 他就是下一个总统继任者 |
[00:18] | We’ve gotta get this woman outta there! | 我们得把那女人赶下台 |
[00:20] | Did you use the Arcas accident | 你有没有利用阿卡斯泄漏事件 |
[00:22] | to get the citizens of Bellport to sign up for this app? | 怂恿贝尔波特居民注册一款应用 |
[00:26] | An app that you helped develop | 你协助谢泼德自由基金 |
[00:28] | for the Shepherd Freedom Foundation? | 开发出来的应用 |
[00:30] | Francis was a desperate man. | 弗兰西斯是个不择手段的人 |
[00:32] | But whatever he did, he did alone. | 但不管他做了什么 都是他自己做的 |
[00:35] | I was not complicit. | 我都没有参与 |
[00:36] | I think it’s best if we meet under more formal circumstances. | 我想我们最好还是在正式场合谈一谈 |
[00:40] | And on the record. | 录音采访 |
[00:41] | Why didn’t you legally adopt me? | 那你为什么没有合法收养我 |
[00:43] | He’s not one of us. | 他不是咱家的人 |
[00:45] | You’re a coward. | 你个孬种 |
[00:46] | Well, I hope you die. | 我希望你快死 |
[00:47] | The last thing he gave you. | 他给你的最后一样东西 |
[00:49] | I was kind of hoping you could tell me, Claire. | 我倒希望你能告诉我是什么意思 克莱尔 |
[00:51] | Tom Hammerschmidt is dead. | 汤姆·哈默施密特死了 |
[00:53] | Cathy, Jane. | 还有凯茜 简 |
[00:54] | Bill Shepherd is going to prison. | 比尔·谢泼德也要去蹲监狱了 |
[00:55] | Mark has no one to turn to. | 马克已经四面楚歌 |
[00:57] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你和我了 |
[00:59] | Francis and I have been blessed. | 上帝保佑 弗兰西斯和我有孩子了 |
[02:23] | There are two kinds of pain. | 痛苦分两种 |
[02:26] | The sort of pain that makes you strong. | 一种让你变得更强 |
[02:29] | Or useless pain… | 另一种毫无价值 |
[02:32] | the sort of pain that’s only suffering. | 只是徒添折磨 |
[02:35] | I have no patience for useless things. | 我对没价值的东西也没耐心 |
[02:55] | I turn around and see her, | 我回头望向她 |
[02:59] | my darling wife, poised on the front stoop. | 我亲爱的妻子 倚靠在前廊上 |
[03:03] | Surely she saw everything. | 她肯定都看见了 |
[03:05] | The killing, the lying about it, but doesn’t say a com.funword.word. | 所有的杀戮 相关的谎言 但她未置一词 |
[03:11] | She just enters the house in quiet compliance. | 她只是若无其事地回到房子里 |
[03:16] | This is love. | 这就是爱 |
[03:19] | Everyone should be so– | 每个人都应该 |
[05:32] | My beloved Americans. | 我亲爱的同胞们 |
[05:35] | My heart is very full today. | 我现在百感交集 |
[05:38] | I am here to talk about the future. | 我今天来谈谈未来 |
[05:42] | And the future has become very personal. | 未来已经变得极度私人化 |
[05:51] | We are gathered here at the very center of our great nation | 我们聚集在伟大祖国的中心 |
[05:58] | to celebrate this historic Women’s Conference. | 来庆祝这个历史性的女性集会 |
[05:58] | 女性平等 就是人人平等 | |
[06:03] | This is a profound moment for all Americans. | 这一刻对于美国人民影响深远 |
[06:20] | But it’s also a perilous time in our history, my friends. | 但这也是危险的时刻 朋友们 |
[06:25] | Because the American oligarchs out there, | 因为一些国内的寡头们 |
[06:29] | they are coming for us. | 正对我们虎视眈眈 |
[06:32] | They are trying to strip me of my constitutional power | 他们正试图剥夺宪法赋予我的 |
[06:35] | as your Commander In Chief. | 身为三军统帅的权力 |
[06:38] | Now the lower court ruled in my favor, | 下级法院作出了对我有利的判决 |
[06:41] | but now they’ve taken this case | 但他们正要把此案 |
[06:43] | all the way to the Supreme Court. | 上诉至最高法院 |
[06:46] | And they want my finger off the nuclear button. | 他们要把我的手指从核按钮上挪开 |
[06:49] | And I have to ask… | 我想问问 |
[06:52] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得他们为什么要这样 |
[07:00] | These oligarchs, | 这些寡头 |
[07:01] | through an innocent seeming app, | 通过一个看似无害的应用 |
[07:04] | have been trying to steal the midterms | 正试图通过偷窥你的手机 |
[07:07] | by crawling your phones, | 侵犯你的隐私 |
[07:10] | invading your privacy | 指挥你如何投票 |
[07:13] | and telling you how to vote. | 来窃取中期选举的胜利 |
[07:16] | Now, are you gonna let them get away with it? | 那么 你会让他们为所欲为吗 |
[07:18] | No! | 不 |
[07:20] | We need to tell them to wake up! | 我们得让他们清醒过来 |
[07:22] | Say it with me, Lebanon, Kansas. | 跟着我一起说 堪萨斯州黎巴嫩的民众 |
[07:24] | It is time for Congress to… | 国会应该 |
[07:26] | Wake up! | 醒醒了 |
[07:28] | And it’s time for the Supreme Court to… | 最高法院应该 |
[07:30] | Wake up! | 醒醒了 |
[07:33] | Now, my purpose is to elevate America, | 我的目标是让美国更上一层楼 |
[07:37] | fight for America, | 为她奋斗 |
[07:39] | and if it ever came to it, die for America. | 如果有必要的话 为她牺牲 |
[07:43] | I will be father, mother, leader and friend. | 我会成为大家的父亲 母亲 领袖以及朋友 |
[07:47] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:57] | Father, mother, leader… | 父亲 母亲 领袖 |
[08:01] | liar, killer. | 骗子 杀手 |
[08:25] | Rest in peace, Rachel. | 安息吧 瑞秋 |
[08:39] | When’s the footage from? | 这是什么时候的录像 |
[08:41] | It’s from several days ago. | 几天前的 |
[08:42] | He’s been staying at a cabin. | 他一直待在一个小屋里 |
[08:44] | Childhood cabin for three or four weeks. | 他小时候住过的地方 待了三四周 |
[08:46] | We suspect he’s in the mountains outside Los Cerillos now. | 我们怀疑他潜藏在洛赛瑞欧斯外的山里 |
[08:49] | And did he find where he buried her? | 他找到埋她尸体的地方了吗 |
[08:51] | We’re still not sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[08:52] | Ma’am, I got a tip from a former agent. | 女士 我收到一名前探员的爆料 |
[08:55] | One of the ones poking around Gaffney on behalf of the Shepherds. | 他曾受谢泼德兄妹指使去加夫尼打探 |
[08:58] | Doug recently reached out to Seth Grayson. | 道格最近联系了赛斯·格雷森 |
[09:01] | Do we know what was discussed? | 我们知道他们谈了什么吗 |
[09:03] | No, but it’s the first time he’s contacted | 不 但这是你上次和他谈话后 |
[09:05] | anyone connected with the Shepherds | 他第一次与谢泼德家族 |
[09:08] | since you last spoke to him. | 有关的人联络 |
[09:11] | Well, if he’s trying to get caught, let’s catch him. | 如果他这么想被抓的话 那就抓住他 |
[09:19] | So is Duncan Shepherd testifying or not? | 邓肯·谢泼德到底会不会去作证 |
[09:22] | His lawyers are negotiating the terms. | 他的律师还在谈条件 |
[09:24] | They’re hoping that he could meet behind closed doors. | 他们希望他能不公开作证 |
[09:27] | Well, then he needs to be subpoenaed. | 那他必须得被传唤 |
[09:29] | Every congressperson we’ve spoken to | 我们会见过的每个议员 |
[09:30] | – agrees he should be and yet– – They’re delaying. | -都同意如此 但是 -他们在拖延 |
[09:33] | I mean, there’s no real desire | 他们并不真想 |
[09:34] | to move this app investigation along. | 推动针对应用的调查 |
[09:36] | They’re protecting their own. | 他们想保护自己人 |
[09:38] | The House asked for these hearings. | 是众议院要求举行听证会的 |
[09:40] | The theatre is good for them. | 他们需要走过场 |
[09:42] | But we are in constant contact | 但我们在跟委员会的 |
[09:44] | with the Democratic members of the committee, ma’am. | 民主党成员密切联系 女士 |
[09:46] | They’re feeling the pressure. | 给他们压力 |
[09:47] | Well, clearly, not enough. | 显然压力还不够 |
[09:48] | We can start arresting congresspeople. | 我们可以先逮捕几个议员 |
[09:50] | Pull them out of the chambers if we have to. | 有必要的话 把他们从众议院拉出来 |
[09:52] | – The whole point of the hearings– – Is what? Obfuscation? | -举行听证会的意义 -是什么 打太极吗 |
[09:56] | What? We’re talking about invasion of privacy here. | 怎么 这可是侵犯隐私的事 |
[09:59] | The US Attorney is resistant to pressing any kind of charges | 联邦检察官要证据确凿才肯 |
[10:02] | – without hard evidence. – The app is the evidence. | -提出诉讼 -应用本身就是确凿证据 |
[10:05] | – This is grounds for prosecution, Nora. – Yes, maybe. | -这就是起诉理由 诺拉 -也许吧 |
[10:08] | But the US Attorney would argue– | 但联邦检察官不会同意 |
[10:09] | Replace the US Attorney. | 那就换掉联邦检察官 |
[10:12] | She’s been dragging her feet on this for months. | 这件事她拖了好几个月了 |
[10:15] | Ma’am, we still live in a world of due process. | 女士 我们还得走正当程序 |
[10:19] | That would send a chilling message– | 这会发出令人不安的信号 |
[10:20] | The message is we need to protect our democracy. | 我们需要发出保护民主的信号 |
[10:31] | On a practical note, we’re canceling the fourth stop today. | 出于实际考虑 我们要取消今天的第四站行程 |
[10:36] | Upon reflection, we decided Toledo would be redundant with Cleveland. | 我们斟酌后觉得去了克利夫兰就不用去托莱多了 |
[10:40] | Pam, it’s fine. You can be honest. | 帕姆 没事 不妨直说 |
[10:43] | The Commander In Chief | 三军统帅 |
[10:44] | is feeling a little woozy today. That’s all. | 今天有些迷糊而已 |
[10:48] | And yes, maybe a little cranky, but nothing serious. I promise. | 而且还有点暴躁 但没什么的 真的 |
[10:55] | When we touch down in Des Moines, | 我们一到得梅因 |
[10:57] | Nora, you can head straight back to DC. | 诺拉 你就可以直接回华府了 |
[11:12] | Is it Slavic, “Skorsky”? | 斯克斯基 你是斯拉夫人吗 |
[11:17] | Polish, in my case. | 我是波兰裔 |
[11:20] | You must be lonely. | 你很孤独吧 |
[11:24] | I asked the press corps to take the second plane, | 我让记者团乘第二架飞机 |
[11:27] | so that you and I could meet privately. | 我们就好私下见面 |
[11:31] | Four months ago, you met with two people. | 四个月前 你见了两个人 |
[11:35] | One of them’s missing and one of them is dead. | 现在一个人失踪了 一个人死了 |
[11:40] | My life has certainly been punctuated with loss lately. | 我最近总是遇到不幸 |
[11:45] | And just a bit of great luck. | 但也有运气 |
[11:47] | Tom Hammerschmidt was not lucky. | 但汤姆·汉默施密特就不走运了 |
[11:49] | No, he wasn’t. That was tragic. | 没错 确实很悲惨 |
[11:53] | That’s why I think you should pick up his mantle. | 所以我觉得你该继承他的衣钵 |
[11:57] | And tell the full story of Francis’ political career. | 完整地讲述弗兰西斯的政治生涯 |
[12:00] | Are you messing with me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[12:01] | No. Far from it. | 不 我说真的 |
[12:03] | You did a great job investigating and exposing | 你调查并曝光了谢泼德自由基金会 |
[12:05] | the Shepherd Freedom Foundation app. | 应用的事 这非常出色 |
[12:08] | Its nefarious uses. | 曝光其非法用途 |
[12:12] | We can’t let congresspeople get away with things like that. | 我们不能让议员逍遥法外 |
[12:16] | I wonder if you’ll get them in line | 我怀疑最高法院废了你之前 |
[12:18] | before the Supreme Court takes your power away. | 你能不能控制住他们 |
[12:23] | Tom Hammerschmidt and I, the last time we spoke, | 我和汤姆·汉默施密特最后一次谈话时 |
[12:25] | we talked about my husband. | 谈到了我丈夫 |
[12:27] | And my hope is I could pick it up with you. | 我希望可以跟你说完 |
[12:31] | I have a lot that needs to be said about Francis, | 我有很多关于弗兰西斯的事要说 |
[12:33] | his crimes and misdemeanors. | 他大大小小的罪过 |
[12:37] | You want my story or don’t you? | 你想不想听我说 |
[12:45] | Oh, it’s these mini contractions. | 又是轻微宫缩 |
[12:46] | They’re, um… called Braxton Hicks. | 这叫希克斯假阵缩 |
[12:51] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[12:52] | No, I don’t. | 没有 |
[12:56] | Oh, the baby’s really moving now. | 这胎儿动静真大 |
[12:59] | It’s kicking. Do you want to feel? | 宝宝在踢 你想摸摸看吗 |
[13:01] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:03] | Such a strange feeling. | 这感觉真奇妙 |
[13:09] | To be wholly responsible for the life of another. | 要对另一个生命负责 |
[13:13] | Also, I hear, when you have kids, you never… | 我还听说 等你有了孩子 |
[13:17] | sleep quite the same again. | 就没法像以前一样睡觉了 |
[13:22] | There are two kinds of pain. | 痛苦分两种 |
[13:28] | Doug Stamper sent me that text, | 道格·斯坦普给我发了条信息 |
[13:32] | he said it comes from your husband’s diary. | 他说这是你丈夫日记里的话 |
[13:37] | Now, I ask you, | 我要问你 |
[13:41] | who should I interview, you or him? | 我该采访你 还是他 |
[13:48] | I know that some of you are here | 我知道你们有些人过来 |
[13:50] | because you’re not sure | 是因为不确定 |
[13:51] | I’m gonna be around at next year’s gathering. | 明年的聚会我是否还会健在 |
[13:53] | Oh, no, no, I can see it on– | 没事 我从你们的表情里 |
[13:56] | On your faces. And it’s true. | 看得出 没错 |
[13:58] | These last few months, I’ve had to look back. | 过去几个月 我反思了一下 |
[14:04] | But I’m excited. I am. | 但我很兴奋 真的 |
[14:08] | As my sister told you, | 正如我妹妹所言 |
[14:10] | there are changes coming to this country in the next few months. | 这个国家接下来几个月会迎来改变 |
[14:15] | The kind that I haven’t been able to accomplish | 我为之努力了20多年 |
[14:18] | in the 20 plus years that I’ve been at it. | 依然没有实现 |
[14:22] | It’ll cut regulation for the people, give every man a chance. | 为人们去监管 给每个人一个机会 |
[14:25] | You lead a man to fish, and he– | 你授人以渔 |
[14:28] | You want to lock me up in prison for that, then so be it, but… | 却可能为此身陷囹圄 那就来吧 |
[14:33] | Seize my assets. | 还冻结我的资产 |
[14:39] | Did you read… | 你们知道吗 |
[14:44] | finches dream? | 雀鸟也做梦 |
[14:51] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:53] | They can– They have the– | 它们可以 |
[14:56] | They can sing to themselves when they sleep. | 它们可以在入睡时为自己歌唱 |
[15:00] | Where was I? | 我说到哪儿了 |
[15:01] | I have congressmen who want to break away. | 我这边有些议员想要退出 |
[15:04] | Separate themselves from this. | 从这件事里脱身 |
[15:07] | Well, deflect and compliment. | 见风使舵嘛 |
[15:09] | That’s how I survived the Hill. | 这就是我在国会时的生存之道 |
[15:15] | These hearings will blow up on us, Mark. | 这些听证会会让我们完蛋的 马克 |
[15:18] | Now, one way or another, we all used that motherfucking app. | 不管怎样 我们都用过那个破应用 |
[15:24] | And yes, they’ve been good to us, but… | 他们确实对我们不错 |
[15:27] | why do we all have to pay for what the son set in motion? | 但是我们凭什么要为那小子犯的错买单 |
[15:31] | Anything you want to say about Duncan, | 你对邓肯有意见 |
[15:32] | you say it to Annette. | 跟安奈特说去 |
[15:33] | Well, I’m asking you to say it. | 我在请求你去说 |
[15:40] | I can’t believe I’m looking to you | 时隔这么多年 真不敢相信 |
[15:41] | for help again all these years later. | 我又再次向你求助 |
[15:47] | You were vice president. | 你曾是副总统 |
[15:52] | I’ve rebuilt my career at least three times, Brett. | 我东山再起了至少三次 布雷特 |
[15:55] | And I will continue to do so as long as I have to. | 有必要的话我还能卷土重来 |
[16:01] | Too bad Jane Davis won’t have that chance. | 可惜简·戴维斯没这个机会了 |
[16:05] | “What I am to Claire is not what I am to Zoe.” | “我在克莱尔和佐伊面前是不同的人” |
[16:09] | Do you know what it means? | 你明白这句话的意思吗 |
[16:11] | Does he believe you should know what it means? | 他觉得你能明白吗 |
[16:13] | Yes. He added, “And that’s what he left me…” | 是的 他补充道 “这是他留给我的” |
[16:18] | It belongs to some diary that Francis kept. | 这是弗兰西斯日记上的话 |
[16:21] | But not part of his presidential papers? | 但不是来自他的总统文件吗 |
[16:22] | Whatever it is, it’s information that President Underwood– | 不管是什么 安德伍德总统 |
[16:26] | President Hale wants kept out of the light. | 黑尔总统都不希望它曝光 |
[16:29] | Doug implied that she got pregnant | 道格暗示她为了 |
[16:32] | so as to keep him from what was rightfully his. | 夺去本属于他的东西而怀上孕 |
[16:35] | When will you speak with him next? | 你接下来什么时候能跟他通话 |
[16:37] | My guess is the next time he finds a payphone or a burner. | 我猜是他下次找到公用电话或是一次性手机的时候 |
[16:41] | I’d like to meet with him. | 我要见他 |
[16:51] | – Annette. – You’re going to be famous, Brett. | -安奈特 -你会出名的 布雷特 |
[16:54] | Well, there’s fame… | 出名也分美名远扬 |
[16:57] | and then there’s notoriety. | 和臭名昭著 |
[16:59] | The bill you had your name on all those months ago… | 你几个月前签署的法案 |
[17:02] | will be upheld in the Supreme Court. | 会得到最高法院的支持 |
[17:05] | This is Judge Abruzzo’s majority ruling. | 这是阿布鲁佐法官的多数判决 |
[17:10] | – How did you– – We helped him write it. | -你怎么… -是我们帮他写的 |
[17:13] | It’s worded in such a way | 这个判决措辞犀利 |
[17:15] | that her powers will be diminished… | 她的权力将会被慢慢地 |
[17:18] | over time and across the board. | 全部瓦解掉 |
[17:22] | Mark gave you a sense of what we’re thinking? | 马克告诉你我们的计划了吗 |
[17:24] | A bit. | 说了一点 |
[17:25] | You just need to run out the clock on these hearings. | 你只需要拖延这些听证会 |
[17:28] | After the midterms, you can send a powerful message. | 中期选举之后 你就可以强势出手了 |
[17:35] | Over the years, we’ve been lucky enough | 这些年我们有幸 |
[17:36] | to support an array of talented | 扶持了一批富有才华 |
[17:39] | and like-minded politicians. | 与我们志同道合的政治家 |
[17:41] | We’ve essentially operated like a third party. | 我们就像第三党一样 |
[17:45] | And one day, | 总有一天 |
[17:46] | in the not too distant future, we’ll make it official. | 在不远的将来 我们会正式成立党派 |
[17:50] | Brett, you will be the leader of that party. | 布雷特 你将成为党的领袖 |
[17:53] | You’ll be our man in the White House. | 你会入主白宫 |
[17:56] | I told Brett how thankful we are | 我向布雷特表达了我们 |
[17:59] | for keeping Duncan out of the spotlight. | 对于他让邓肯免受媒体关注的谢意 |
[18:03] | I won’t forget all you’ve done for him. | 我不会忘记你为他做的事 |
[18:06] | Well, that’s actually a very good question, Bob. | 事实上 那是个很好的问题 鲍勃 |
[18:08] | Where do we rank as a country in the world? | 我们国家在世界上排名如何 |
[18:11] | You have to ask that. We’re 17. | 如果你非要问的话 我们排第17 |
[18:13] | That’s where we are. 17th. | 这就是我们 第17 |
[18:16] | – That is a disgrace– – Speaking of disgrace, | -这简直是耻辱 -说到耻辱 |
[18:19] | I have a question for you, sir. | 我有个问题问你 先生 |
[18:22] | Did your family make you sick | 你生病是因为你家族的 |
[18:24] | with their chemical plants and their toxic sites? | 化学工厂和有毒地区吗 |
[18:26] | Get her out of here. | 把她带出去 |
[18:28] | You made yourself sick. | 你是自作自受 |
[18:29] | And you’re killing all of us. | 你会害死我们所有人 |
[18:30] | – Somebody take care of this young lady. – Of course | -来人把这位小姐带出去 -当然了 |
[18:32] | he’s going to take me out. He is. You’re killing all of us. | 他要赶我出去 你正在害死我们所有人 |
[18:39] | “I’m not gonna lie, I despise children. | “我不打算说假话 我讨厌小孩 |
[18:41] | There, I’ve said it.” | 我就这么说了” |
[18:43] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[18:45] | “Thirty minutes ago I received a text from Zoe. | “30分钟前 佐伊给我发了条短信 |
[18:47] | She intends to apologize, no doubt.” | 毫无疑问 她想道歉” |
[18:49] | Wait, wait, what’s that from? | 等等 等等 这话是哪来的 |
[18:50] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我不是在说吗 |
[18:53] | Doug, come here. Let’s meet. | 道格 来我这里 我们见一面 |
[18:55] | “Rebellion on all fronts–“ | “谁都不听话 |
[18:57] | “Claire, Zoe, Russo. I must not lose my resolve.” | 克莱尔 佐伊 罗素 我不能失去决心” |
[19:01] | Hey, stop. Where are you? | 别说了 你在哪 |
[19:02] | No, no, no. That’s not how this is gonna work. | 不 不 不 那是行不通的 |
[19:08] | Doug, we can find you. | 道格 我们能找到你 |
[19:11] | It won’t take very long. | 用不了多久 |
[19:12] | I’ll tell you where I am right now. | 我现在就告诉你我在哪 |
[19:14] | Right in the middle of nowhere. | 就在一个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[19:16] | I’m five minutes from out of here and out of fucking mind. | 我五分钟后就会离开这里 我要受不了了 |
[19:19] | She just wants to sit with you. | 她只是想和你坐下谈谈 |
[19:21] | I’m going to tell you what I want said and how. | 我会告诉你我想让什么被说出来和怎么说 |
[19:26] | They have the lawyers, the money. I don’t. | 他们有律师 有钱 我没有 |
[19:29] | They do what I tell them, | 他们按我说的做 |
[19:32] | then I know we can meet. | 那我们就可以见面 |
[19:33] | You will get everything that you are due. I’ll make sure of it. | 你的要求都会得到满足的 我保证 |
[19:40] | When will I hear from you again? | 你什么时候再联系我 |
[19:55] | I’m so sorry that they called you onto the plane, Dr. Larson. | 抱歉他们把你叫到飞机上来 拉森医生 |
[19:57] | I feel fine now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[19:59] | All the same, you’re getting close to a time | 但是依你现在的情况 |
[20:01] | where jumping on and off a plane may not be the best idea. | 对你和孩子来说 飞来飞去可不是很好 |
[20:04] | You said you’d been feeling run down. | 你说你觉得很累 |
[20:06] | Yes, a little bit. But– | 是的 有点 但… |
[20:07] | I think we should get you back to DC | 我认为我们应该回华府 |
[20:09] | to do some blood work as a precaution. | 验一下血 以防万一 |
[20:11] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好 可以 |
[20:13] | But unless I’m putting the baby in danger, | 但如果没有威胁到孩子的安全 |
[20:17] | I’ve got two more appearances today. | 我今天还得再去两个地方 |
[20:19] | I’d advise against that. | 我建议你不要这么做 |
[20:23] | I cannot be the indisposed president, Dr. Larson. | 我不能做请病假的总统 拉森医生 |
[20:26] | I’m sure you’re fine, | 我相信你没什么问题 |
[20:27] | but your sample tells me you’re a bit dehydrated. | 但是你的化验结果显示你有点脱水 |
[20:29] | At least let me get you on an IV. | 至少让我给你输点液 |
[20:31] | It won’t take long. | 用不了多长时间的 |
[20:33] | We’ll get your fluids back to normal. | 能让你的体液回到正常水平 |
[20:37] | Is this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[20:39] | He’s a grown man. | 他是个成年人了 |
[20:41] | If you’d rather have Seth | 如果你更愿意让赛斯 |
[20:42] | bring me the signed documents that’s fine, too. | 把签好的文件拿给我 那也可以 |
[20:43] | Annie, you have to admit | 安妮 你得承认 |
[20:44] | – this is the most cockamamie thing– – That’s Dad’s com.funword.word. | -这真是太荒谬了 -那是爸会说的话 |
[20:49] | And please don’t confuse me with someone | 还有拜托别把我当成 |
[20:50] | who’s willing to listen to one more of your goddamn opinions. | 愿意继续听你的狗屁意见的人 |
[20:54] | Each of us will legally adopt him. | 我们都要合法收养他 |
[20:56] | And when we’re dead and gone, it will be Duncan… | 等我们死了 就是邓肯… |
[21:00] | who is the face, voice and embodiment | 继承掌管 |
[21:03] | of Shepherd Unlimited. | 谢泼德无限责任公司 |
[21:07] | I’m doing this for you. | 我是为你这么做的 |
[21:09] | – I’m late. – I’m signing. | -我要迟到了 -我在签了 |
[21:18] | Is it your plan to keep avoiding me? | 你想继续避开我吗 |
[21:20] | – Bill. – Lordy, what exactly is it I did to you? | -比尔 -天啊 我到底怎么你了 |
[21:24] | You think you know what’s best for me. | 你觉得你知道什么是对我最好的 |
[21:26] | I am not our father. | 我不是我们的父亲 |
[21:27] | Would have been swell if you’d realized that sooner. | 如果你早点意识到这点多好 |
[21:34] | So glad you got to spend some time | 很高兴你能和你的朋友 |
[21:35] | with your friends like this, Bill. | 度过如此美好的时光 比尔 |
[21:42] | I can’t get that woman out of my head. | 我没法不去想那个女人 |
[21:46] | Do you think she was right? | 你觉得她说的对吗 |
[21:50] | Did we poison ourselves? | 我们害了自己 |
[22:01] | Is Abruzzo impeachable? Yes. | 阿布佐可以被弹劾吗 是的 |
[22:04] | Would the Senate convict him? | 参议院会定他的罪吗 |
[22:06] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[22:08] | But what does it matter? | 但又有什么关系呢 |
[22:10] | You need him scared, and this might do it. | 你需要让他害怕 这个办法可能有用 |
[22:14] | He received an interest-free loan | 他在裁定一件 |
[22:16] | from a Shepherd-owned entity | 涉及谢泼德某子公司的案子时 |
[22:17] | for a lake house at the same time | 从谢泼德旗下的另一家机构 |
[22:21] | that he was ruling on a case that involved | 获得了用于买湖边别墅的 |
[22:22] | another part of that company. | 无息贷款 |
[22:27] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:30] | Yes. Sorry. I’m just a little bit dehydrated. | 没事 抱歉 我只是有点脱水 |
[22:33] | Why hasn’t this ever come up before, Walter? | 为什么之前没人说起过这件事 沃尔特 |
[22:37] | Abruzzo was never fully-vetted. | 阿布佐并未被全面审查过 |
[22:40] | By you, by anybody. | 你 任何人都没全面审查过他 |
[22:42] | In a way, the fact that he was railroaded through | 从某种程度上讲 他被这样强推上位 |
[22:45] | has proved to be your opportunity. | 恰好为你提供了机会 |
[22:48] | And the rest of the court? | 最高法院的其他人呢 |
[22:50] | Locked in. | 板上钉钉了 |
[22:53] | Abruzzo’s the swing vote. | 阿布鲁佐是摇摆票 |
[22:56] | We at the Shepherd Freedom Foundation, | 谢泼德自由基金会 |
[22:58] | freedom being the operative com.funword.word there, | 自由是关键词 |
[23:01] | believe in the individual. | 坚信个人主义 |
[23:03] | I could argue that our foundation is | 可以说 我们基金会的理念 |
[23:06] | more inclusive, more forward-looking | 比那些所谓的进步议程 |
[23:09] | than any so-called progressive agenda. | 更具包容性和前瞻性 |
[23:14] | Oh, listen. | 听啊 |
[23:17] | Listen to you. You are so programmed | 听听你们的声音 你们全被洗脑了 |
[23:19] | that you can’t hear my argument. | 以至听不进我的观点 |
[23:23] | Nathan. I wish I could help you. | 纳森 我也想帮你 |
[23:26] | Withholding information from | 在正在进行的调查中 |
[23:27] | an ongoing investigation is a crime. | 隐瞒证据可是犯罪 |
[23:31] | If you know anything about his whereabouts, | 如果你知道他的所在 |
[23:33] | suggest you tell me. | 我建议你向我坦白 |
[23:34] | What are you gonna do when all this is over? | 这一切都结束后你准备做什么 |
[23:36] | I mean, think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[23:38] | How long before you become | 再过多久你会变成 |
[23:39] | the one with too many secrets? | 那个掌握了太多秘密的人 |
[23:41] | Our president scares me. | 我们的总统让我害怕 |
[23:44] | If anyone knows what she’s been up to, it’s you. | 如果还有谁清楚她的勾当 那就是你了 |
[23:47] | You have children, right? | 你还有孩子 对吧 |
[23:49] | How many wives? | 结过几次婚 |
[23:50] | Leave them out of it. | 别把我的家人牵扯进来 |
[23:53] | Can you? | 你能做到吗 |
[23:55] | My father was a cop. | 我父亲是名警察 |
[23:57] | My mom’s a widow. | 我妈妈是名寡妇 |
[24:01] | It’s a hard life, Nathan. | 世道艰难 纳森 |
[24:04] | All those years at the Bureau. | 在局里待了这么多年 |
[24:06] | The time you put in, all that experience, it’s valuable. | 你投入的时间 那些经验 这都是很宝贵的 |
[24:10] | Where’s Doug? | 道格在哪里 |
[24:13] | The thing about these events, | 这些活动有个特点 |
[24:15] | there’s cameras everywhere. | 到处都是摄像头 |
[24:16] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[24:18] | No, because this is where I turn to the camera. | 别想岔 下面我要转向摄像头 |
[24:22] | And I say, | 说一句 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:27] | I’m sad to say, but there is a Russian troll factory | 我很遗憾 但是有一家俄罗斯水军公司 |
[24:31] | that has begun to manipulate your husband’s accomplishments. | 正在诋毁你丈夫的成就 |
[24:35] | That’s awful. | 那太糟糕了 |
[24:36] | No. We caught them. But for instance, | 不 我们抓到他们了 但是 |
[24:40] | records of his years at Harvard, his years at the Sentinel, | 他在哈佛上学的记录 他在桑蒂诺学院的记录 |
[24:45] | are virtually impossible to track down. | 都几乎查不到了 |
[24:48] | Now, instead you find fabrications about him. | 而是只有针对他的诽谤 |
[24:52] | They filled the air with noise, so to speak. | 这么说吧 他们搞得乌烟瘴气的 |
[24:55] | I know from last we spoke, you were concerned | 我们上次会面时 你就担心 |
[24:59] | something like this could happen. | 会出现这样的局面 |
[25:01] | Well, I was. | 是的 |
[25:02] | That someone had mentioned the possibility to me. | 有人跟我说过这样的可能性 |
[25:04] | But I had no idea it could be done. | 但是我没想到会成真 |
[25:06] | We have unfortunately entered an era | 很不幸我们已经进入了新时代 |
[25:09] | where our digital truths are vulnerable. | 数码事实很容易被歪曲 |
[25:13] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[25:14] | couldn’t these trolls amplify my husband’s crimes as well? | 这些网络水军也能夸大我丈夫的罪行吧 |
[25:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:21] | And those would be very difficult stories to take back. | 这些言论的影响将很难消除 |
[25:25] | Viktor, that would be terrible if that were to happen. | 维克多 如果真是如此那就太糟糕了 |
[25:29] | History belongs to the highest bidder now. | 如今的历史由出价最高者书写 |
[25:33] | Well, I hope his reputation can survive his crimes. | 希望后人记住的不会只是他的罪行 |
[25:37] | And I hope– | 我还希望 |
[25:41] | No, no, no, no, no, no, not now. | 不 现在可不行 |
[25:45] | Claire, something wrong? | 克莱尔 出什么问题了 |
[25:48] | – How’s she doing? – She’s tachycardiac | -她怎么样了 -心跳过快 |
[25:49] | with elevated respirations, Q5 contractions. | 呼吸急促 Q5级宫缩 |
[25:52] | You’re 26 weeks pregnant, Madam President. | 你已经怀孕26周了 总统女士 |
[25:56] | We need to give her four grams of mag. Start the drip. | 我们需要给她打4克含镁注射液 开始静脉点滴 |
[26:01] | Francis Underwood? | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[26:06] | Francis Underwood. | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[26:11] | Francis Underwood? | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[26:14] | Why do you say his name like that? | 你为什么要这么说他的名字 |
[26:17] | Why would you get engaged? | 你为什么要跟他订婚 |
[26:19] | I’m not engaged. | 我没订婚 |
[26:21] | – Gretchen said– – Gretchen should mind her own business. | -格雷琴说 -格雷琴应该少管闲事 |
[26:35] | I haven’t answered him yet. | 我还没答应他 |
[26:37] | The sex can’t be great with him, | 跟他做爱肯定不怎么样 |
[26:39] | it just can’t. | 事实如此 |
[26:41] | The sex is great with you. | 和你做爱感觉很棒 |
[26:48] | I thought we were gonna fuck our way across Europe | 我还以为我们会日遍欧洲 |
[26:50] | and China and Africa or wherever. | 中国 还有非洲什么的 |
[26:55] | Who says we won’t? | 谁说我们不会了 |
[27:00] | Francis fucking Underwood. | 天杀的弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[27:01] | Reed. Would you stop? | 里德 别闹了好吗 |
[27:03] | I mean, come on. The guy’s not your type. | 拜托 他根本不是你喜欢的类型 |
[27:05] | Oh, because you are? | 那你就是 |
[27:09] | I’m your parents’ type. | 你父母喜欢我 |
[27:10] | But I wouldn’t be if they really knew me. | 但如果他们真了解我 就不会喜欢我了 |
[27:13] | Which I guess is another way of saying yes. | 这就等于”是”了吧 |
[27:16] | I am your type. | 我就是你喜欢的类型 |
[27:18] | Francis is the patron saint of animals. | 弗兰西斯是动物的守护神 |
[27:22] | He never stops talking. | 他总是说个没完 |
[27:23] | Every time I see that guy, his mouth is running. | 我每次见到那家伙 他都在滔滔不绝 |
[27:26] | Because he always has an audience | 因为他总有听众 |
[27:27] | and you never know what he’s going to say. | 你永远料不到他要说什么 |
[27:33] | Claire Hale. | 克莱尔·黑尔 |
[27:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:45] | What? | 什么 |
[27:53] | I want… | 我要… |
[27:57] | every door to be wide open | 每扇门都大敞开 |
[28:03] | and stay that way. | 一直敞开 |
[28:08] | Then call him… | 那就给他打电话 |
[28:11] | and tell him it’s over, because you’re coming with me. | 说你跟他结束了 因为你要跟我走 |
[28:15] | I am? | 是吗 |
[29:24] | Hi, Francis, it’s me. | 弗兰西斯 是我 |
[29:27] | I’m five minutes away. | 我五分钟之后到 |
[29:36] | Someone will have to get to the bottom of it, Madam President. | 得有人把事情查清楚 总统女士 |
[29:40] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[29:41] | Pitocin induces labor. | 催产素能诱发分娩 |
[29:44] | She’ll never practice again. | 她再也别想执业了 |
[29:48] | Is the baby gonna be okay? | 孩子会没事的吧 |
[29:51] | The baby is fine. | 孩子没事 |
[29:54] | Here we go. | 你看 |
[29:59] | Would you like to know the sex? | 你想知道性别吗 |
[30:07] | Hello. | 喂 |
[30:20] | You fucking cunt. It’s a girl. | 臭婊子 是女孩 |
[30:53] | I’m coming for you, Claire. | 我来找你了 克莱尔 |
[31:22] | I’m not gonna run, Nathan. | 我不会逃跑的 纳森 |
[31:38] | 35 degrees, 28 minutes, 22 seconds north, | 北纬35度28分22秒 |
[31:42] | by a 106 degrees, 8 minutes, 58 seconds west. | 西经106度8分58秒 |
[31:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:52] | It’s where Rachel Posner is buried. | 瑞秋·波斯纳就埋在那里 |
[31:57] | Let me ask you something, Nathan. | 我问你 纳森 |
[32:01] | After all this time. | 经过这么长时间 |
[32:03] | All these years together. Everything that we did for Frank. | 经过这么多年 我们一起为弗兰克做的一切 |
[32:06] | Stuff with Lucas, | 卢卡斯 |
[32:08] | Macallan, | 麦卡伦 |
[32:10] | the terrorist kid. | 搞恐袭的那小子 |
[32:13] | Everything we ever did. | 我们做的一切 |
[32:15] | Are you seriously telling me, you’re gonna choose her? | 你真的要说 你要选她吗 |
[32:21] | Literally, all I care about is getting out of this alive. | 其实 我只关心能全身而退 |
[32:28] | Get in. | 上车 |
[32:37] | How is it possible we still haven’t found him? | 怎么可能还没找到他 |
[32:40] | Last time anybody saw him, | 上次有人看见他 |
[32:42] | he was in New Mexico near a border checkpoint. | 他在新墨西哥的边境检查站附近 |
[32:44] | You honestly believe he’s out of the country? | 你真相信他出国了 |
[32:46] | It just doesn’t fit, Nathan. It’s not like him to leave. | 说不通 纳森 逃跑不是他的作风 |
[32:50] | When’s the last time he had contact with the Shepherds? | 他最后一次和谢泼德兄妹联系是什么时候 |
[32:53] | I gather he did convey a few more curious quotes to Mr. Grayson. | 他似乎确实又向格雷森先生转述了一些奇怪的话 |
[32:56] | But at this point, the feeling is | 但现在 他的话 |
[32:59] | they’re like the ravings of a crazy person. | 似乎更像是疯子的胡话 |
[33:02] | We’ll speak later. | 之后再谈 |
[33:08] | How did he get– | 他怎么… |
[33:14] | Oh, no, no, no, sweetheart. | 不不不 宝贝 |
[33:17] | I will not reap… | 你父亲的苦果 |
[33:20] | what your father has sown. | 不会由我来收 |
[35:12] | Is everything all right, Madam President? | 没事吧 总统女士 |
[35:14] | Yes. | 没事 |
[35:16] | I was just looking for something. | 我在找东西 |
[35:21] | Ma’am, Congressman Cole’s here. | 女士 科尔议员来了 |
[35:24] | Shall I send him in? | 要请他进来吗 |
[35:26] | Yes. | 好 |
[35:30] | – Madam President. – Brett. | -总统女士 -布雷特 |
[35:35] | I wonder if you would do me a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[35:37] | The George Washington painting. | 乔治·华盛顿的画像 |
[35:39] | Would you mind hanging that back up over the mantle? | 可以帮我挂回壁炉上吗 |
[35:43] | No. | 当然 |
[35:59] | Thank you so much and thank you for coming. | 非常感谢 也谢谢你能来 |
[36:02] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[36:06] | Now, the Shepherds started backing you when? | 谢泼德兄妹是从什么时候开始支持你的 |
[36:11] | Was that during or after your tragic affair | 是在你和那个可怜女子的出轨悲剧 |
[36:14] | with the poor young woman? | 发生时 还是之后 |
[36:19] | My wife knows about the affair. | 我妻子知道我出轨 |
[36:24] | – There was no way I could have predicted– – Don’t worry. | -我没法预知… -别慌 |
[36:26] | I wasn’t planning on using that nasty little piece of business. | 我没打算利用那个污点对付你 |
[36:30] | I just wanted to gauge how long this was going to take. | 我只想估计一下还要多久 |
[36:34] | So, putting the Senate aside, | 先不谈参议院 |
[36:36] | how many members of the House were using that app? | 众议院有多少人在用那个应用 |
[36:41] | Ballpark figure is fine. | 说个近似数就行 |
[36:42] | That’s what our judiciary hearings are trying to determine. | 司法听证会就正在调查人数 |
[36:45] | I’ll go straight to arrests if I have to. | 如有必要 我会直接逮捕 |
[36:50] | This is treason, Brett. | 这是叛国 布雷特 |
[36:52] | Somebody will go down for it. | 会有人因此垮台的 |
[36:54] | So, I guess the real question is will you? | 那真正的问题就是 你会吗 |
[36:59] | Because I know the chair in this room that you’re gunning for | 因为我知道 这房间里 你努力想坐的椅子 |
[37:02] | is not the one your ass is currently warming. | 并不是你的屁股现在坐的那把 |
[37:08] | Forgive me. | 原谅我的用语 |
[37:10] | I think pregnancy has brought out the sailor in me. | 怀孕让我变得粗俗了 |
[37:13] | So. | 那么 |
[37:15] | What you’re going to say to the press | 等这次会面结束 |
[37:16] | as soon as this meeting is over. | 你要和媒体怎么说 |
[37:19] | You’re going to say that you asked to meet with me | 你要说 你要求见我 |
[37:21] | so that you could report some good old-fashioned quid pro quo | 是为了汇报你最近注意到的一些 |
[37:25] | that came to your attention. | 屡见不鲜的等价交易 |
[37:27] | That my recent Supreme Court appointee | 我最近任命的最高法院法官 |
[37:32] | was found trading a favorable ruling for a lake house. | 曾为了湖边别墅而做出了偏私的裁决 |
[37:37] | Shocking. | 令人震惊 |
[37:39] | And that you and I both knew | 你我都清楚 |
[37:41] | that the only choice you then had | 那样的话 你只能 |
[37:42] | was to go to congress and initiate– | 去国会 启动… |
[37:44] | No Supreme Court justice has ever been impeached. | 从未有最高法院法官被弹劾过 |
[37:48] | The good Justice Abruzzo | 那这位阿布佐法官 |
[37:49] | wouldn’t want to be the first then, would he? | 肯定不想成为第一个 对吧 |
[37:52] | Justice Abruzzo… | 阿布佐法官 |
[37:54] | is black. | 是黑人 |
[37:56] | Which makes this all the more– | 那就让这件事更… |
[37:58] | There’s that com.funword.word again, tragic. | 又说到这个词了 悲剧 |
[38:14] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[38:15] | Before you explain to me how we shouldn’t be meeting | 你先别跟我说 我们不该见面 |
[38:18] | or how Brett shouldn’t be here, | 或者布雷特不该在这里 |
[38:20] | separation of branches and all that. | 三权分立等等 |
[38:22] | We are considering a case | 我们正在审理的案子 |
[38:24] | that will directly affect the office of the presidency. | 能直接影响到总统职位 |
[38:27] | I know, a case based on the monumental piece of legislation | 我知道 一个以布雷特参与签署的重要法案 |
[38:32] | co-signed by Brett. | 为基础的案子 |
[38:35] | But the three of us standing here right now | 但我们三个今天碰面 |
[38:36] | have nothing to do with that. | 跟那无关 |
[38:39] | Isn’t that right, Congressman? | 对不对 议员 |
[38:42] | Yes, Madam President. | 对 总统女士 |
[38:45] | I’ll let the speaker explain. | 我会让议长解释的 |
[38:47] | ‘Cause you have a number of options to consider. | 因为有几项选择供你考虑 |
[38:49] | And I want you to know how truly embarrassing it is for me. | 我想让你知道这件事让我多尴尬 |
[38:53] | The sad fate of my choice for the court. | 我为最高法院选的人竟要面对如此悲哀的命运 |
[38:59] | And by the way, I love Lake Champlain. | 另外 我爱尚普兰湖 |
[39:04] | I’ve only been there twice, | 我只去过两次 |
[39:05] | but I’ll never forget the thrilling shock | 但我永远忘不了湖水溅在脚上的冰冷 |
[39:08] | of the cold water on my feet. | 是多刻骨铭心 |
[39:10] | My grandson has MS. He needs to swim. | 我孙子得了多发性硬化症 他必须游泳 |
[39:15] | I don’t judge, Justice Abruzzo. | 我不妄作评论 阿布佐法官 |
[39:19] | I’ll correct that. Except for mendacity. | 不对 除了对谎话 |
[39:23] | That I can’t support. | 我没法支持谎话 |
[39:26] | And, Brett, when you report this back to the Shepherds, | 还有 布雷特 你跟谢泼德兄妹汇报时 |
[39:32] | give them my best. | 替我代好 |
[39:40] | 谢泼德堂 舞蹈中心 | |
[39:40] | As a Shepherd, you know it’s your duty to | 作为谢泼德家族的一员 你知道自己有责任 |
[39:42] | give back to the arts and the communities you’re involved in. | 回报艺术事业 回报你所在的社区 |
[39:45] | You know, everything we’ve ever done at Gardner Analytics | 我们在加德纳分析做的一切 |
[39:47] | is to serve the user. | 都是为了服务用户 |
[39:49] | You’ve made that clear, yes. | 你已经说的很清楚了 没错 |
[39:50] | And yet, you were aware of the amount of data | 但你知道用户授权给了你们 |
[39:52] | the user was essentially signing over to you. | 多少数据 |
[39:54] | 邓肯·谢泼德 回应应用软件读取隐私信息的指控 | |
[39:55] | No more than any other application. | 并不比其他应用多 |
[39:56] | But the White House is saying | 但白宫声称 |
[39:57] | that the Shepherd Freedom Foundation app | 谢泼德自由基金会应用 |
[39:59] | went beyond any other application. | 比其他应用更过分 |
[40:01] | That it allowed congressional campaigns | 它让国会竞选团队 |
[40:02] | complete access to the user’s phone. | 获得用户手机的全部权限 |
[40:04] | Some are even saying that | 有人甚至说 |
[40:06] | the app is essentially mining peoples’ psyches. | 这款应用能操控人的精神 |
[40:10] | Look. | 是这样 |
[40:11] | You design the thing, but at the end of the day, | 我们设计了应用 |
[40:13] | you have no idea how it will be used. | 但无从知道人们会怎么使用它 |
[40:15] | Mr. Shepherd. | 谢泼德先生 |
[40:18] | Could you excuse me for one moment, please? | 我能失陪一下吗 |
[40:23] | I’m Agent Slater with the FBI. | 我是联调局的斯雷特探员 |
[40:27] | What’s this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[40:28] | Please come with us. | 请跟我们来一趟 |
[40:29] | I’m not going anywhere until I call my lawyer. | 在通知律师之前我哪也不去 |
[40:31] | Mr. Shepherd, please. | 谢泼德先生 请吧 |
[40:33] | It’d be best if you cooperated. | 你最好配合一点 |
[40:40] | Abruzzo is recusing himself. | 阿布鲁佐正申请回避 |
[40:43] | On what grounds? | 为什么 |
[40:45] | His conflict of interest. | 利益冲突 |
[40:47] | This is about the future of the presidency. | 这可事关总统之位的未来 |
[40:50] | He’s using his military service. | 他用自己在部队服役的事当借口 |
[40:53] | Get him over here. | 把他叫过来 |
[40:55] | It’s too late, he can’t reverse himself. | 太迟了 他不能撤回申请了 |
[40:58] | I decide when it’s too late. | 迟不迟由我来定 |
[41:00] | I will not have that ruling upheld. | 我不会让这个裁决通过的 |
[41:03] | Who else can we get to? | 我们还能去找谁 |
[41:07] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[41:08] | Annette, do not turn on the TV. | 安奈特 别开电视 |
[41:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:13] | They took him. They came in with a warrant. | 他们把他带走了 他们带着逮捕证闯了进来 |
[41:16] | What do you mean they took him? | 你说他被带走了是什么意思 |
[41:18] | They’re using his work with the app | 他们以应用为由 |
[41:19] | as grounds to charge him with treason. | 控诉他犯有叛国罪 |
[41:21] | I promise you, we will do everything we can. | 我向你保证 我们会极尽所能去救他 |
[41:24] | But anyone connected with the app | 但所有与这款应用有牵连的人 |
[41:25] | is distancing themselves from it and you. | 都在和它 还有你撇清关系 |
[41:34] | It’s finally here. | 这一刻终于来了 |
[41:43] | Where did these changes come from? | 稿子都是谁改的 |
[41:45] | Directly from the Shepherd family. | 谢泼德家族直接改的 |
[41:47] | His mother? | 是他妈妈吗 |
[41:49] | Look, just do your thing. Let’s get it on tape. | 只管做好你的工作 开始录像吧 |
[41:57] | Nazi-like tactics? | 纳粹一般的策略 |
[42:00] | You bring up Nazis in any situation | 除非话题有关二战 |
[42:02] | other than the Second World War, | 不然你一提起纳粹 |
[42:04] | you’ve already lost the argument. | 就已经输掉辩论了 |
[42:05] | I mean, come on, we all knew what Duncan was doing. | 得了吧 我们都知道邓肯干了什么 |
[42:08] | Is anybody really surprised? | 还有谁没料到吗 |
[42:10] | – I mean, really? – Melody… | -认真的吗 -梅乐蒂 |
[42:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:21] | – What are you– – No. | -你这是 -不干了 |
[42:25] | She’s polling in the high 70s. | 民调显示她的支持率达75%以上 |
[42:27] | We’re looking at close to 80 by the midterms. | 到中期选举时可能达到近80% |
[42:30] | The anti-corporate rant | 反企业浪潮 |
[42:32] | is gaining traction. | 也在愈演愈烈 |
[42:33] | She’s weaponized her feminism, | 她在拿女权主义当武器 |
[42:36] | and it’s grown tiresome. | 这让人越来越厌烦 |
[42:38] | “I’m a mother, I’m a general.” | “我是个母亲 也是个将军” |
[42:41] | Spare me. | 拉倒吧 |
[42:42] | Anyone that popular is bad for democracy. | 像她这么受欢迎的人对民主是有害的 |
[42:47] | Mark. | 马克 |
[42:48] | So, the pros. | 先说有利之处 |
[42:51] | After her death, with the vice presidency vacant, | 她死后 副总统的位子空缺 |
[42:55] | our friend Brett Cole will be president. | 我们的朋友布雷特·柯尔会成为总统 |
[42:57] | We suspect we’ll get a call for stability and unity. | 我们猜想到时人们会呼吁安定和团结 |
[43:04] | Heal the nation, we all know the drill. | 治愈这个国家 套路大家都清楚 |
[43:07] | The cons. We’re gonna take a hit in the midterms. | 不利之处是 我们会在中期选举受到打击 |
[43:10] | I think we hold on to the House. | 我觉得众议院还能保住 |
[43:11] | The Senate is a long shot. | 参议院就难说了 |
[43:14] | The markets will fluctuate for a while. | 市场会波动一段时间 |
[43:17] | I’ve brought Lorraine in for that. | 为此我叫了洛琳来 |
[43:19] | She’s got some impressive | 她做了一些很不错的 |
[43:20] | computer models and projections. But… | 计算机模型和预测 |
[43:23] | all in all, we’re confident we can absorb | 总而言之 我们有信心承受 |
[43:26] | whatever financial hit | 刺杀所能引发的 |
[43:27] | an assassination would have on the economy. | 经济波动所导致的金融损失 |
[43:30] | We’re talking about a quarter point loss | GDP总值可能最多会损失 |
[43:32] | in the GDP, at the most. | 四分之一个百分点 |
[43:34] | And what about all the conspiracy nonsense we’ll be hearing? | 那可能引发的阴谋论呢 |
[43:38] | The theories are a useful distraction. | 这些论调可以分散人们的注意力 |
[43:41] | And eventually, they consume themselves. | 最终都会不了了之 |
[43:43] | History will back us up on that. | 这在历史上有先例可循 |
[43:45] | There’s one hiccup. It’s a big one. | 还有个重大的障碍 |
[43:48] | She’s with child. | 她怀了孩子 |
[43:50] | That is a variable we don’t know | 这是一个我们不知道如何 |
[43:53] | how to account for in our models or predict. | 在我们的模型中计算或预测的变量 |
[43:55] | We use it. Play into it. | 我们要利用它 |
[43:59] | We’ll make her a martyr. | 我们要让她成为烈士 |
[44:01] | A victim of the times. | 时代的牺牲品 |
[44:03] | A feminist icon. | 女权主义的偶像 |
[44:06] | God, she might even end up on a coin. | 天哪 她甚至可能被印到硬币上 |
[44:10] | As long as another Zapruder doesn’t show up. | 只要不再出现一个泽普鲁德 |
[44:13] | Jack, that’s not funny. | 杰克 这不好笑 |
[44:16] | Well, that’s as much as I want to know. | 我想知道的就这么多 |
[44:20] | Yes, I think it’s best if you all leave now. | 是的 我想你们最好现在就走吧 |
[44:23] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我 |
[44:35] | Bring him in. | 把他带进来 |
[45:23] | It’s 11 o’clock, as they say. | 到最后关头了 |
[45:29] | You want what I have. | 你想要我手里的东西 |
[45:33] | Actually, I want you to hold on to it. | 事实上 我希望你继续拿着 |
[45:36] | I told Seth, and I’ll tell you again. | 我告诉过赛斯 我再告诉你一次 |
[45:40] | I want to bring her down, but not Francis. | 我想把她搞垮 而不是弗兰西斯 |
[45:44] | Don’t you know that’s impossible? | 难道你不知道那是不可能的吗 |
[45:46] | Even if she killed her husband? | 即使杀她丈夫的人就是她 |
[45:48] | Doug… | 道格… |
[45:50] | my goal and yours have become the same. | 我们两个的目标是一致的 |
[45:55] | Does she call you Doug? | 她叫你道格吗 |
[45:58] | Or does she do that Francis thing of hers. | 还是像她叫弗兰西斯一样 |
[46:02] | Douglas. | 道格拉斯 |
[46:04] | You know what we need to do. | 你知道我们需要做什么 |
[46:06] | You keep mistaking me for someone I’m not. | 你总是把我想错 |
[46:09] | I don’t care about you or what you want. | 我不在乎你 也不在乎你想要什么 |
[46:11] | But you do care what Frank wanted. | 但你确实在乎弗兰克想要什么 |
[46:14] | And it’s time you admitted it. | 现在你该承认了 |
[46:16] | Frank wanted her dead. | 弗兰克想让她死 |
[46:19] | This seems too personal for you. | 这对你来说似乎更像是私人恩怨 |
[46:21] | All politics is personal. | 所有政治都是私人恩怨 |
[46:24] | You of all people know that. | 你是最该知道这一点的人 |
[46:27] | And you want her dead, too. | 你也希望她死 |
[46:30] | And neither one of us can do it alone. | 我们两个人都不能单独做成这件事 |
[46:44] | You’ll come to your senses soon. | 你很快就会想明白的 |
[46:47] | You’re no fool. | 你不是傻瓜 |
[46:49] | You want to protect what he left you? | 你想保护他留给你的东西吗 |
[46:52] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[47:08] | Congratulations on the ruling coming out of the court. | 我要为法院即将做出的判决祝贺你 |
[47:11] | They still haven’t decided. | 他们还没有决定 |
[47:13] | But we all know how it’s going to go. | 但我们都知道结果会如何 |
[47:17] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[47:22] | Nora Cafferty… | 诺拉·卡弗蒂… |
[47:24] | has a secret. | 有一个秘密 |
[47:27] | Excuse me. | 您说什么 |
[47:29] | I assume you were worried about the scare with the baby. | 我以为你是在担心胎儿的事 |
[47:33] | I spoke to President Petrov. | 我跟佩特罗夫总统谈过 |
[47:35] | He’s informed me that | 他告诉我 |
[47:35] | ICO is trying to acquire a nuclear device. | 哈里发国正在试图获取核设备 |
[47:40] | Yes. They are. | 对 确实 |
[47:43] | So why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么没告诉我 |
[47:48] | I have full confidence in you, Nora, | 我完全信任你 诺拉 |
[47:49] | and your abilities, but this concerns me. | 也信任你的能力 但这让我担心 |
[47:53] | You cannot under any circumstances | 你在任何情况下都不能 |
[47:56] | withhold information that is essential to our national security. | 隐瞒对我们国家安全至关重要的信息 |
[48:02] | I had such high hopes for you. | 我曾对你有很高的期待 |
[48:05] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[48:10] | I didn’t want to have to say this. | 我本不想把这话说出来 |
[48:13] | I was hoping the Supreme Court would rule against you. | 我本希望最高法院的判决对你不利 |
[48:16] | That they would take away the football. | 希望他们剥夺你控制核武的权利 |
[48:19] | And I’m not the only one who’s starting to feel it. | 我不是唯一一个开始有这种感觉的人 |
[48:26] | This is my house, and I want you out. | 这是我的地盘 我要你出去 |
[48:48] | She’s ready to condemn her husband. | 她准备要谴责她丈夫了 |
[48:52] | So why aren’t you? | 那你为什么不那样做呢 |
[49:01] | It wasn’t a thief who killed Tom. | 杀死汤姆的不是小偷 |
[49:09] | No. | 不是 |
[49:10] | I don’t think it was. | 我觉得不是 |
[49:12] | Look, Tom and I were working on– | 听着 我和汤姆当时在… |
[49:14] | Okay, I know what he was working on. | 得了 我知道他在干什么 |
[49:19] | It took me almost a month to find it, | 我花了将近一个月才找到 |
[49:21] | but it was on his dog’s collar. | 但那东西在狗的项圈上 |
[49:23] | It was the same thing | 他做的事情跟 |
[49:23] | Lucas was working on and Zoe before that. | 卢卡斯和之前佐伊做的事一样 |
[49:27] | Always with the same problem, | 总是遇到同样的问题 |
[49:29] | no one will believe it. | 没有人肯相信 |
[49:31] | – Look, I laid it out for him– – Without any evidence. | -我都跟他说了 -没有任何证据 |
[49:37] | Or do you have any? | 难道你有证据吗 |
[49:44] | All there is, is your com.funword.word. | 全都是你的说辞 |
[49:45] | And what is that even worth these days? | 现在那还有什么价值 |
[49:50] | I mean, what the hell are you protecting? | 你到底在保护什么 |
[50:01] | I can keep driving. I don’t mind. | 我可以继续开 没关系的 |
[50:06] | Or you can help me finish the story of Tom, Lucas, | 或者你可以帮我完成汤姆 卢卡斯 |
[50:09] | Zoe, you and… | 佐伊 你 还有… |
[50:14] | maybe me. | 也许还有我的报道 |
[50:24] | I tested you. | 我试探了你 |
[50:26] | And you passed. | 你通过了 |
[50:27] | That’s basically how I see it, Madam President. | 我就是这么看的 总统女士 |
[50:29] | You’re impertinent. | 你好无礼 |
[50:31] | That was clear from the start. | 从一开始就特别明显 |
[50:32] | No, I’m ambitious. | 不 我有野心 |
[50:35] | Which is something that I’ve always admired, | 我一直都很敬佩你的野心 |
[50:36] | from afar, about you. | 哪怕我在远处 |
[50:40] | Even when you were attacking me? | 你攻击我也是出于敬佩吗 |
[50:42] | Forgive me. I become aggressive when I’m nervous. | 原谅我 我紧张的时候会咄咄逼人 |
[50:45] | It’s always been that way. | 老毛病了 |
[50:47] | Can we start over? | 我们可以重新来过吗 |
[50:49] | Because I think I finally understand you | 因为我好像终于理解了你 |
[50:51] | and what you’re trying to do for this country. | 理解了你想为这个国家做的 |
[50:53] | I can help you get your message out. | 我可以当你的传声筒 |
[50:56] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[51:00] | – All right, settle, people. – Okay, let’s begin. | -好了 准备好 各位 -开始吧 |
[51:01] | Let’s go in four, three, two– | 四 三 二… |
[51:06] | First things first. | 首先 |
[51:07] | Despite what the odds-makers have decided, | 不管赌局猜是哪种性别 |
[51:10] | I am going to be the mother of a baby girl. | 是个女孩 我就要当妈妈了 |
[51:14] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[51:16] | And have you picked out a name? | 你想好给她取什么名字了吗 |
[51:18] | Um, not yet. | 还没有 |
[51:20] | I need to see her face first. | 我得先见到她的小脸 |
[51:25] | What do you most wish the American people knew about you? | 你最希望美国人民了解你的哪一点 |
[51:31] | Something surprising. | 出人意料的一面 |
[51:34] | That I like nothing more than to laugh. | 我最喜欢大笑了 |
[51:38] | And what does the prospect of becoming a mother, | 即将成为母亲 |
[51:41] | while being the leader of the free world, feel like? | 同时又是自由世界的领导 是什么感觉 |
[51:45] | Bittersweet. | 苦中带甜 |
[51:47] | I didn’t expect to deliver Francis’ child as a widow, of course. | 我当然没想过会以遗孀的身份生下弗兰西斯的孩子 |
[51:52] | But I have things to do for my unborn child, | 但我有责任要尽 为了我尚未出世的孩子 |
[51:56] | for this unformed nation. | 为了这个不成熟的国家 |
[51:59] | I want to create a progressive and productive Hale legacy | 我想创造出进步而高效的黑尔政治遗产 |
[52:03] | for the ages. | 并影响后世 |
[52:05] | Speaking of which. | 说到这点 |
[52:06] | Why did you return to your maiden name? | 你为什么重新用娘家姓了 |
[52:08] | Well, I think your question answered itself. | 答案就在你的问题里 |
[52:10] | Maiden name. | 娘家姓[少女名] |
[52:12] | The assumptions behind that expression | 这种称呼的背后含义 |
[52:15] | led me back to what I can only call my name. | 让我回归了我的本名 |
[52:20] | President Hale, | 黑尔总统 |
[52:23] | why the delay in nominating a replacement | 为什么副总统空缺 |
[52:25] | for the vice presidential vacancy? | 迟迟不做提名 |
[52:28] | Two reasons. One, constitutionally, | 有两个原因 其一 是因为宪法 |
[52:30] | Congress needs to confirm the choice | 要求国会确认人选 |
[52:33] | and our current Congress is dirty. | 但现在 国会乌烟瘴气 |
[52:38] | We’ll have to see what happens with the midterms. | 我们得看中期选举的结果 |
[52:40] | And two, if I’ve learned anything from partnerships, | 其二 要说我从搭档关系中学到了什么 |
[52:45] | you have to choose someone who’d take a bullet for you. | 你必须选一个甘愿为你挡子弹的人 |
[52:51] | And, Melody, I’d like to come clean on something. | 还有 梅乐蒂 有件事我想澄清一下 |
[52:53] | Please. | 请讲 |
[52:56] | The truth is, and it pains me to say this, | 真相是 虽然说出真相让我很痛苦 |
[52:58] | but the truth is, this country | 但真相是 这个国家 |
[53:00] | never got to know the real Francis Underwood. | 从未有机会了解真正的弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[53:03] | I’m not sure I ever really knew him myself. | 连我自己都未必真了解他 |
[53:09] | I know you saw it, too. | 我知道你也看出来了 |
[53:11] | He was impossible to know, like all con men. | 他无法被看透 就跟其他骗子一样 |
[53:15] | He played us all. | 他把我们都耍了 |
[53:19] | Come and get me, Doug. | 来找我啊 道格 |
[54:09] | She leaves me no choice. | 她让我别无选择 |
[54:31] | *Row, row, row your boat* | *划呀划 划小船* |
[54:34] | *Gently down the stream* | *顺溪流 缓缓流* |
[54:38] | *Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily* | *多欢乐 多欢乐* |
[54:42] | *Life is but a dream* | *人生是梦一场* |
[54:46] | *Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream* | *划呀划 划小船 顺溪流 缓缓流* |
[54:52] | *If you see a crocodile* | *瞧见鳄鱼* |
[54:55] | *Don’t forget to scream* | *记得叫喊* |
[55:01] | “核武橄榄球”可追溯到冷战时期 在核战争一触即发的形势下 美国总统出行时开始携带可以下令发动核武攻击的”核按钮” 但其实 “橄榄球”是一个标准的Zero Halliburton牌铝制保险箱 外套一个黑皮公文包 箱内主要物品是总统考虑发动核打击时的打击方案 启动警报的程序 以及最重要的 一个印有密码的塑料卡片 用来验证总统身份 这个卡片被叫做”饼干” 利用包内的物品 美国总统可以同五角大楼的指挥中心联系 在验证身份后 下令实施核打击 总统出行时 “橄榄球”由一名经过最严格背景调查的武官携带保管 这名武官被要求必须时刻紧跟总统左右 但也会有意外情况发生 里根总统遇刺后 被专车迅速送往医院进行紧急手术 而携带”橄榄球”的武官却没有立刻随车前往 事后人们还发现 里根当时把带有验证码的”饼干”放在了自己的袜子里 而手术期间这个可以发动核战争的塑料卡片被护士丢在了医院的地板上 | |
[56:01] | 在美国的媒体江湖中 绝大部分的主流媒体 如《纽约时报》《华盛顿邮报》《时代周刊》 NBC CBS ABC三大电视网 CNN MSNBC等有线新闻台 都在意识形态上不同程度左倾 偏向民主党 对民主党政客也呵护有加 只有《华尔街日报》和福克斯新闻网是共和党的盟友 但正因为右派媒体少 所以支持共和党的民众都集中在这两家媒体 再加上经营有方 福克斯新闻和《华尔街日报》都在同行竞争中占优势 而这两家媒体的老板是同一个人 新闻集团的主席默多克 在巨大的受众群体的支持下 这两家媒体在政治舆论战中举足轻重 默多克家族在美国政坛自然也影响巨大 呼风唤雨 奥巴马执政期间 福克斯新闻对民主党政府一直苛责不断 而特朗普上台后 福克斯新闻则成了新政府最好的朋友 特朗普在竞选期间 就经常找默多克商量竞选事宜 搬入白宫后 也经常给默多克打电话咨询政务 还常边看福克斯新闻边发推特 以至于全美国关心政治的媒体公众也跟着成了福克斯新闻的观众 福克斯的一些主持人在默多克的默许下 成为特朗普的亲密战友 在节目中夸赞新政府的丰功伟绩 攻击起特朗普的政敌则毫不留情 |