英文名称:Holmes And Watson
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | 汉娜 蒙塔纳 第二部 第四话 | |
[01:30] | The legend of Sherlock Holmes | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯的传奇人生 |
[01:32] | begins on his first day of school. | 在他上学的第一天拉开了帷幕 |
[01:36] | To us, he is the greatest detective of all time, | 在我们眼中 他是世界上最厉害的侦探 |
[01:39] | but back then, he was just… | 刚入学的时候 不过也就是个 |
[01:43] | Well, the new kid. | 怎么说呢 小屁孩儿 |
[01:46] | But, Mother, I don’t need school. I’ve got books. | 妈妈 我不用上学 我可以自己看书 |
[01:49] | Sherlock. You need to be with other kids. | 夏洛克 你需要和别的小孩相处 |
[01:53] | Have friends, play games, kiss a girl. | 交朋友 玩游戏 跟小女孩亲亲 |
[01:57] | Open your heart, Sherlock, | 敞开心扉吧 夏洛克 |
[01:59] | and the world will open itself to you. | 世界也会向你敞开怀抱的 |
[02:02] | All right, Mother. | 好吧 妈妈 |
[02:04] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[02:06] | But things were not going to be fine. Not fine at all. | 然而事情并没有好起来 一点儿都没有 |
[02:11] | Mother, as usual, was mistaken. | 像往常一样 妈妈错了 |
[02:13] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到 |
[02:16] | Look, the new kid. | 看看 新来的 |
[02:17] | He looks poor! Hello. | 一看就很穷 你们好 |
[02:20] | My name is Sherlock Holmes, and I’m looking forward | 我叫夏洛克 福尔摩斯 我很期待 |
[02:22] | to being friends with each and every one… | 跟你们每一个人交朋友 |
[02:24] | Get him! What? | 弄他 你们要干什么 |
[02:26] | School was not easy for Sherlock. | 上学对夏洛克来说相当不易 |
[02:28] | He was picked on constantly. | 被欺负更是家常便饭 |
[02:30] | They were relentless. | 他们非常残暴 |
[02:31] | GIRL: He’s weird! | 他是个怪咖 |
[02:32] | What kind of stupid dog is this? | 这是什么蠢玩意 |
[02:35] | No! | 不要啊 |
[02:40] | As time passed, young Sherlock remained alone, | 时间一天天过去 小夏洛克仍孤身一人 |
[02:44] | keeping mostly to himself. | 与自己作伴 |
[02:46] | His spirits had dampened, but his heart was still alive. | 他的情绪很是消沉 但内心仍有期待 |
[02:52] | YOUNG HOLMES: A beautiful girl has captured my heart. | 一个美丽的姑娘俘获了我的心 |
[02:55] | Her name is Bridgette. | 她叫布里奇特 |
[02:58] | I am overcome with such true feelings and emotions. | 我被这样真实的感觉和情绪所征服 |
[03:02] | She is the moon… BOY: Hey, Sherlock. | 她是我的月亮 嘿 夏洛克 |
[03:04] | Look, Sherlock, we feel bad. | 那个 夏洛克 我们觉得很抱歉 |
[03:06] | We’ve been awfully naughty with you. | 一直欺负你 |
[03:08] | Would you like to kiss Bridgette over there? | 你想亲一下布里奇特吗 |
[03:10] | She wants to kiss you. | 她想亲亲你呢 |
[03:13] | How about it, Sherlock? She wants to kiss me? | 你呢 夏洛克 她想亲我吗 |
[03:16] | She told me this morning. | 今天早上她亲口跟我说的 |
[03:18] | I should like that an awful lot. | 我当然愿意 相当愿意 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1761个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:393个,六级词汇:221个,GRE词汇:242个,托福词汇:325个,考研词汇:439个,专四词汇:351个,专八词汇:73个, 所有生词标注共:774个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:20] | Put this on, then. | 那就带上这个吧 |
[03:22] | A blindfold? | 眼罩啊 |
[03:24] | This is how everyone kisses. | 接吻的时候都要带眼罩的 |
[03:26] | Uh, is it? Are you sure she wants to kiss me? | 是 是么 你确定她想跟我接吻吗 |
[03:29] | ‘Course she does. – | 当然了 |
[03:31] | She’s really shy. | 她只是很害羞 |
[03:36] | Oh, Sherlock, how I’ve dreamed of this moment. | 哦 夏洛克 我一直都期待着这一刻 |
[03:39] | Now lean in for your kiss. | 靠过来一点 我要亲你了 |
[03:49] | BOY 1: He kissed a donkey’s ass! | 他亲了驴屁股 |
[03:58] | Look at his face! | 看他的表情 |
[04:00] | Oh, he’s gonna cry, isn’t he? | 是不是要哭了 |
[04:01] | BOY 4: He likes you! | 他喜欢你 |
[04:03] | Here comes the waterworks! | 喷泉表演要开始啦 |
[04:04] | Cry! Cry! Cry! | 哭 哭 哭 |
[04:07] | Cry! Cry! Cry! | 哭 哭 哭 |
[04:10] | His heart had betrayed him. – | 他的心背叛了他自己 |
[04:13] | And so, from that day forward, | 所以 他发誓 |
[04:15] | he vowed he would lock away all feelings. | 从今以后 要封闭自己的感情 |
[04:19] | He would become a thinking machine, an unfeeling automaton. | 成为一台无情的思考机器 |
[04:27] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[04:29] | He’s un-crying? | 把眼泪吸回去吗 |
[04:34] | Without the confusion of feelings, | 没有了情感的困惑 |
[04:36] | without emotions to distract him, | 情绪的扰动 |
[04:38] | he could devote his entire brain… – | 他可以全身心地 |
[04:42] | to solving crimes, his greatest passion. | 以最大的热情 投身侦探事业 |
[04:45] | The ink on your right hand, that’s the headmaster’s brand of ink, | 你右手上的墨迹 是校长专用的牌子 |
[04:50] | which means you went into his desk for the answers on his test. | 说明你去校长办公室偷看了考试的答案 |
[04:53] | Expelled! | 开除 |
[04:54] | And, Thulby, the dirt on your boots is freshly dried clay, | 瑟尔毕 你靴子上的泥渍很新 |
[04:58] | which means you snuck off the grounds. Oh, shite. | 说明你偷偷溜出去过 握草 |
[05:02] | Expelled! – | 开除 |
[05:03] | And I smell alcohol on your breath, Jane. | 简 我在你的吐息间 闻到了酒味 |
[05:05] | And, Seamus, you’ve got a bruise on your neck | 还有你 谢默斯 你脖子上的伤痕 |
[05:08] | that fits the radius of a girl’s mouth. | 刚好是女孩嘴唇的大小 |
[05:10] | But I’m in love. | 可我在恋爱啊 |
[05:11] | And those are tobacco stains on your fingers, Nancy. | 而南希你 手指上有烟渍 |
[05:13] | Expelled! | 开除 |
[05:14] | And I shall have you all expelled! | 我要你们全都被开除 |
[05:16] | Expelled, expelled, expelled! | 开除 开除 全都开除 |
[05:24] | The big kids can be jerks here. Hmm. | 这里的大孩子们太混蛋了 嗯 |
[05:28] | Judging by your smell of vinegar and sawdust, | 从你身上的醋味和木屑味来判断 |
[05:31] | you are the janitor’s son. | 你是看门人的孩子 |
[05:33] | But someday, you’re going to be a doctor. | 但是总有一天 你会成为一名医生 |
[05:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:36] | It’s elementary, my dear… What’s your name? | 显而易见 亲 你叫什么名字 |
[05:39] | John Watson. Sherlock Holmes. | 约翰 华生 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 |
[05:41] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go learn. | 要是没什么事情 我去学习了 |
[05:45] | The circumference of a cone is a direct ratio of the circular… | 圆锥体的周长与圆的直径成正比 |
[05:48] | And so every professor at the school dedicated themselves solely | 这样一来 学校的每一位讲师都 |
[05:53] | to teaching the young Sherlock Holmes. | 致力于为小夏洛克一个人传道授业 |
[05:56] | Martin Luther’s Reformation was actually the first… | (马丁路德金的改革实际上是首次…) |
[05:58] | His mind was transformed | 他的思想从蒙尘璞玉 |
[06:00] | from an unrefined hunk of gold to a razor-sharp diamond. | 雕琢为璀璨夺目的钻石 |
[06:06] | Square root of pi. | π 的平方根 |
[06:08] | 1492. | 1492年 |
[06:09] | From the novel… | 出自这部小说 |
[06:10] | Magnesium sulfate. | 氧化镁 |
[06:12] | Plato. | 柏拉图 |
[06:14] | The fulcrum is insufficient. Good answer. | 支点不够 好答案 |
[06:19] | Questions? Next lesson. | 有什么问题吗 下节课 |
[06:21] | HOLMES & WATSON | 福尔摩斯与华生 |
[06:24] | All aboard! | 全员就位 |
[06:26] | Hip-hop’s dead, that’s what they said on the news | 新闻报道 嘻哈已死 |
[06:29] | Nah, it’s still alive, but it’s getting confused | 其实不然 略有混乱 |
[06:31] | So there’s no time to waste, not a second to lose | 时不我待 拒绝浪费 |
[06:34] | ‘Cause the clocks don’t stop when you set ’em to snooze | 时钟停摆 时间不停 |
[06:36] | And it just don’t stop | 不会停歇 |
[06:38] | ‘Cause the time rolls On and on and on | 时间的脚步 不知疲倦 |
[06:41] | To the next stop And it just won’t stop | 飞驰到下个站点 也不曾停留 |
[06:43] | Because life goes On and on and on | 生活也是如此 不知疲倦 |
[06:46] | To the next stop What, that’s how it goes | 直到下个站点 就是如此 |
[06:47] | When you hop on the line, you’ll find anything you like | 当你一路行来 找到心中所爱 |
[06:50] | But you can’t buy time and there ain’t no pause | 可时间无法买卖 不会暂定 |
[06:52] | No press rewind | 不能倒带 |
[06:54] | So you don’t want to get left behind | 你最好紧紧跟上来 |
[06:57] | Extra! Extra! Read all about it! | 号外 号外 你想知道的都在这 |
[07:00] | Moriarty’s crime spree over! | 莫里亚蒂掀起犯罪狂潮 |
[07:02] | Professor James Moriarty faces justice today! | 詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授今天面临审判 |
[07:06] | The Napoleon of crime on trial! | 罪犯中的拿破仑面临审判 |
[07:08] | Greatest criminal in the empire! | 大英帝国最伟大的罪犯 |
[07:10] | That’s fake news. | 这是假新闻 |
[07:13] | Stop this trial at once! | 立刻停止审判 |
[07:15] | I, Sherlock Holmes, | 本人 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 |
[07:17] | have solved the case of Professor James Moriarty. | 已经解决了詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授的案子 |
[07:21] | Wonderful. Wonderful, Holmes. | 精彩 太精彩了 福尔摩斯 |
[07:23] | A dramatic entrance worthy of your greatest achievement. | 如此华丽的入场正好与你伟大的成就相称 |
[07:27] | Watson, did you notice my emphasis on | 华生 你注意到我强调了 |
[07:29] | “Professor James Moriarty”? | 詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授吗 |
[07:32] | Yes, with the finger, yes. | 是 用手指 注意到了 |
[07:33] | Much better than the hand. Yes. | 比用手掌效果好 没错 |
[07:35] | Instead of the karate chop, I went to the index finger. | 不用手刀 而是用食指一指 |
[07:38] | Yes, it’s the best one yet. | 没错 迄今为止最好的 |
[07:39] | This is the moment everyone’s been waiting for. Right here. | 万众期待的时刻 就靠它啦 |
[07:42] | Yes, and they’re literally waiting for it now. | 没错 而且他们也确实在等着呢 |
[07:46] | Oh, yes. You must get dressed. | 对对 赶紧换衣服吧 |
[07:47] | Yes? Very well. | 好吗 好的好的 |
[07:49] | There we are. There are your things. | 到了到了 你的衣柜 |
[07:51] | Remember, trial of the century. Yes. | 记住 世纪大审判 是 |
[07:52] | We have but… Oh, let’s see now. | 我们只剩 我看看啊 |
[07:55] | Just 16 minutes left, Holmes. | 16分钟了 夏洛克 |
[07:56] | JUDGE: Professor James Moriarty. | 詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授 |
[08:00] | You have been the organizer of half that is evil | 这座伟大的城市里未能侦破的恶性事件 |
[08:02] | and all that goes undetected in this great city. | 一半都是出自你的手笔 |
[08:07] | Today, you are charged with murder in the first degree, | 今天 你被指控犯有一级谋杀罪 |
[08:11] | but all the witnesses have died. | 但是所有的目击者都不幸丧生了 |
[08:15] | Without said witnesses, I have no choice but to set you free. | 没有证人 我们只好判你无罪释放 |
[08:23] | Inspector Lestrade, | 雷斯垂德探长 |
[08:25] | you simply must take better care of your witnesses. | 你可得更加卖力地保护证人才是啊 |
[08:31] | Mark my words, | 记着我的话 |
[08:33] | Sherlock Holmes is on his way and, with him, | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯马上就到 你就 |
[08:35] | the evidence that will damn you to the noose. | 等着他把证据甩你一脸吧 |
[08:38] | Then we should all pray he arrives soon, | 那就祈祷他快点到吧 |
[08:41] | for, on the strike of noon, | 因为 一到中午 |
[08:42] | I shall have to release this menace. | 我就不得不释放这位恶徒了 |
[08:45] | Sherlock will be here. | 夏洛克会来的 |
[08:46] | He is about to burst through those doors right now. | 下一秒他就会破门而入 |
[08:56] | Nearly there? HOLMES: Nearly there. | 好了吗 马上了 |
[08:58] | A sniff of morning cocaine always helps the brain. Ah! | 早起一根烟 思路赛神仙 来劲 |
[09:02] | Come now, Sherlock. | 赶紧的 夏洛克 |
[09:03] | We mustn’t let that trial conclude. | 我们得在判决之前赶到 |
[09:05] | For this occasion, I have selected a new hat. | 这样说来 我挑了一顶新帽子 |
[09:09] | From now on, when people utter the name “Sherlock Holmes,” | 以后人们提到夏洛克 福尔摩斯的时候 |
[09:12] | they will picture this. | 就会想到这顶帽子 |
[09:18] | Brilliant. Can we go? | 好极了 能走了不 |
[09:20] | Your furrowed brow betrays your lying lips. | 你皱起来的眉头可不是这么说的哦 |
[09:23] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[09:24] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[09:26] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒 |
[09:27] | Hey, there, cowboy. – | 就是它了 牛仔 |
[09:29] | That’s the one. That’s the one. Bang, bang. | 就是它了 砰 砰 |
[09:31] | We should leave, yes? | 我该走了 好吗 |
[09:32] | -Oh! -Aye, aye. | 哦 是的 是的 |
[09:34] | I say, I like that one very much. | 我说 我非常喜欢那个 |
[09:36] | You don’t want to be late, Mr. Holmes. | 你要迟到了 福尔摩斯先生 |
[09:38] | Mrs. Hudson, what do you think of this one? | 哈德森太太 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[09:42] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:42] | I’m just a housekeeper from the Glasgow slums. | 我不过是个格拉斯哥贫民窟出身的看门人 |
[09:46] | The likes of me telling | 你在征求我的意见吗 |
[09:47] | the likes of you what to put on his noggin? | 你还不如问问那堵墙呢 |
[09:50] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[09:51] | Back to your monkey work, Hudson. | 忙你的去吧 哈德森 |
[09:56] | Perfect, right? | 完美 好了吧 |
[09:57] | HOLMES: May I show you a few more hats? | 要不要再试几顶帽子 |
[09:59] | -No! Someone’s left a wee box. | 不要 有人留下个小盒子 |
[10:01] | What are you going on about? | 你有完没完了 |
[10:02] | I never even heard anyone knocking. Did you hear anything? | 我没听见有人敲门 你听见了吗 |
[10:07] | How very queer. | 好生奇怪 |
[10:10] | Queerer and queerer. HOLMES: Hmm. | 越来越奇怪了 嗯 |
[10:14] | Very odd. | 非常奇怪 |
[10:17] | Watson, no. | 华生 别动 |
[10:18] | Holmes, why are you getting so exercised? | 福尔摩斯 你这么紧张干什么 |
[10:20] | It’s merely an empty box. | 只是个空盒子 |
[10:22] | Watson, this is sent from Moriarty. | 华生 这是莫里亚蒂寄来的 |
[10:25] | He means to kill us. | 他想杀了我们 |
[10:27] | Listen. | 你听 |
[10:30] | Shut that window. | 关上窗户 |
[10:31] | If this winged menace escapes, | 让这个会飞的小恶魔逃走的话 |
[10:33] | it may cause a pandemic. | 会引发传染病的 |
[10:34] | A killer mosquito? | 一只杀人蚊子 |
[10:36] | The insect is infected with African plague. | 这只虫子体内充满了非洲疫病 |
[10:38] | One bite means death. | 咬一口就死翘翘了 |
[10:40] | Now, dance a Dutch jig. | 现在 跳吉格舞 |
[10:46] | You don’t have to ask me twice to do a Dutch jig, but why? | 乐意至极 但是为啥 |
[10:50] | Your body heat will attract him to dine on your flesh. | 体温升高会吸引它去咬你 |
[10:53] | Brilliant. | 聪明 |
[10:54] | Hold! Don’t move. | 停下 别动 |
[10:56] | Where is it? Right there. | 它在哪 就在那儿 |
[10:58] | There. Right there on your forehead. | 那里 你脑门上 |
[11:00] | Kill it, Holmes. I’m going to kill it. | 拍死它 夏洛克 我正要拍 |
[11:03] | There it is. Where? | 在那呢 哪呢 |
[11:05] | Hold, hold. No, no. Where? | 等等 别别别 哪儿 |
[11:09] | No, hold, hold. Is it biting? | 别动别动 咬了吗 |
[11:13] | I hear it. | 我听见了 |
[11:18] | I see it. | 看见了 |
[11:21] | The tip! | 在那个尖上 |
[11:22] | Don’t worry, boys. I brought a net. | 别担心小伙子们 我带了网 |
[11:34] | Upon the lowering of my gavel, | 我的法槌落下 |
[11:37] | the charges shall be dismissed. | 就代表指控解除 |
[11:40] | I shall raise my gavel in the air | 我要高高举起法槌 |
[11:43] | and then bring it down briskly, | 然后重重的落下 |
[11:46] | making a satisfying bang, | 发出一声清脆的 砰 |
[11:49] | at which point the prisoner shall go free. | 犯人就可以离开了 |
[12:04] | Angle of approach. | 击打角度 |
[12:06] | Compensate for warp in floor. | 地毯的缓冲 |
[12:08] | Count for resistance due to dust motes. | 再算上灰尘的阻力 |
[12:10] | Probable outcome, | 可能的结果 |
[12:12] | termination of mosquito. – | 蚊子被消灭 |
[12:14] | Integrity of bee habitat maintained. | 而不破坏蜂巢 |
[12:17] | Deadly bee swarm averted. | 致命蜂群即可避开 |
[12:23] | The mosquito’s vanquished. | 蚊子被消灭了 |
[12:25] | Well done, Holmes. | 干得好 福尔摩斯 |
[12:27] | It’s a simple matter of geometry, | 这就是个简单的几何学 |
[12:29] | entomology and physics. | 昆虫学和物理学问题 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God! Oh, shit. | 哦 天哪 哦 糟糕 |
[12:39] | Watson! Stop panicking! We can disable the queen. | 华生 不要慌 我们可以打蜂后 |
[12:43] | It’s making them angry, Holmes! | 这让它们很生气 福尔摩斯 |
[12:45] | Oh, my God. What are they doing? | 哦 我的上帝 它们在做什么 |
[12:46] | They’re turning this way! | 它们正朝这边转 |
[12:48] | Just do anything! Help me! | 做点什么帮帮我 随便做点事 |
[12:53] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[12:54] | It’s not working! | 起个鬼的作用 |
[12:55] | Get it off! It’s not working! | 把它拿下来 好吧它不起作用 |
[12:59] | Holmes, we retreat. | 福尔摩斯 我们撤退吧 |
[13:01] | Run for safety. I’ll lead them away. | 朝安全的地方跑 我会把它们引走的 |
[13:25] | Stop this trial! | 停止这场审判 |
[13:36] | May I present to you the greatest detective of all time, | 允许我向你们介绍有史以来最伟大的侦探 |
[13:40] | solver of the unsolvable, untier of Gordian knots, | 无解问题的解决者 棘手绳结的解开者 |
[13:44] | bester of conundrums, | 谜题的王者 |
[13:46] | the great Sherlock Holmes. | 伟大的夏洛克福尔摩斯 |
[13:51] | Sherlock! Sherlock! Sherlock! | 夏洛克 夏洛克 夏洛克 |
[13:53] | Sherlock! Sherlock! Sherlock! | 夏洛克 夏洛克 夏洛克 |
[13:56] | Stop this trial at once! | 立刻停止这场审判 |
[14:04] | Thank goodness you’ve arrived, Mr. Holmes. | 谢天谢地你终于来了 福尔摩斯先生 |
[14:07] | Now, what startling new evidence do you have for the court? | 现在 你有什么惊人的新证据给法庭呢 |
[14:10] | I am the evidence. | 我就是证据 |
[14:13] | I recall the day vividly. | 我清楚地记得那天 |
[14:15] | I arrived at the crime scene alone. | 我一个人到了犯罪现场 |
[14:18] | Completely and utterly alone. | 完全 绝对是一个人 |
[14:23] | I meticulously inspected every nook and cranny of that study, | 我仔细检查了书房的每个角落和缝隙 |
[14:26] | hunting for clues, | 寻找线索 |
[14:28] | much like a panther stalks its prey. | 就像猎豹跟踪猎物一样 |
[14:36] | And as I stood there, I | 当我站在那里的时候 我 |
[14:38] | began to employ a groundbreaking new technique. | 开始采用开创性的新技术 |
[14:42] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[14:43] | Behold! Fingerprints. – | 看好了 指纹 |
[14:46] | Imagine a print being taken from a finger. | 想象一下指纹被从手指上采集 |
[14:51] | I love it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[14:52] | How do these prove Moriarty’s guilt? | 这些如何证明莫里亚蒂有罪 |
[14:58] | Watson. | 华生 |
[15:01] | Moriarty would never leave a trail of clues, | 莫里亚蒂永远不会留下任何线索 |
[15:04] | which begs the question, | 这就引出了问题 |
[15:05] | why was this crime scene | 为什么这个犯罪现场 |
[15:07] | so uncharacteristically littered with fingerprints? | 如此不像他的风格 到处都是指纹 |
[15:11] | Good work, Watson. | 干得好 华生 |
[15:12] | Thank you. I just thought of what you might have done. | 谢谢你 我只是想到了你可能会做的事 |
[15:14] | I compared these prints to those of the | 我把这些指纹和站在你面前的人 |
[15:17] | man standing before you. | 的指纹作了比较 |
[15:19] | A perfect match. | 完美匹配 |
[15:21] | Unequivocal proof that this man | 毋庸置疑的证明了这个人 |
[15:24] | is innocent. LESTRADE: What? | 是无辜的 什么 |
[15:27] | But if those are Moriarty’s prints, | 但如果这些是莫里亚蒂的指纹 |
[15:29] | then Moriarty is the murderer. | 那么莫里亚蒂就是凶手 |
[15:30] | This man is not Moriarty. | 这个人不是莫里亚蒂 |
[15:33] | MAN: He sure looks like Moriarty. | 他看起来绝对像莫里亚蒂 |
[15:35] | He’s an impostor. His name is Jacob Musgrave. | 他是个顶替者 他叫雅各布 马斯格雷夫 |
[15:39] | A complete look-alike, a doppelganger. | 一个看起来非常像他的替身 |
[15:41] | A patsy framed to hang for Moriarty’s crimes, | 一个要替莫里亚蒂上绞刑架的替死鬼 |
[15:45] | so that I may abandon my pursuit of him | 好让我放弃对他的追踪 |
[15:48] | and he can begin life anew in America. | 好让他可以在美国开始新生活 |
[15:51] | Why would an innocent man agree to | 为什么一个无辜的人会同意 |
[15:53] | hang for Moriarty’s crimes? | 替莫里亚蒂受绞刑 |
[15:55] | Elementary. This man is terminally ill. | 首先 这个人病得很重 |
[15:58] | Look at him. His pallid complexion. | 你们看 他脸色苍白 |
[16:01] | The palsy in his left hand. | 他瘫痪的左手 |
[16:04] | Wait. I know. He’s an onanist. | 等会儿 我还知道他是个爱搞自己的人 |
[16:05] | Yes, of the most enthusiastic kind. | 对 还是最有热情的那种 |
[16:09] | What’s an onanist? | 什么叫爱搞自己 |
[16:10] | He… Let’s see. | 他 让我想一下怎么说 |
[16:12] | He pours his own tea. | 他自己给自己冲茶 |
[16:16] | He likes to create his own sauce. | 他喜欢自己做自己的酱汁 |
[16:20] | He is a saucier. GALLERY: Huh? | 他是个自主酱汁制造者 什么 |
[16:24] | And the name of his restaurant is Crotch Kitchen. | 他经营的这家餐馆名字叫裆部厨房 |
[16:27] | On a daily basis, he creams his own clair | 他每天都为他的餐厅制作酱料 |
[16:31] | He is Romeo and Juliet. | 他集罗密欧与朱丽叶与一身 |
[16:35] | That should do it. | 这样应该就解释清了 |
[16:37] | This here. MAN: Oh, he’s a wanker. | 这在这 哦 他手淫啊 |
[16:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们理解 |
[16:41] | Sorry, ladies. | 对不起了女士们 |
[16:43] | This chap here had nothing to lose by being executed. | 这家伙就算被处决了也没有什么损失 |
[16:46] | He was literally dying by his own hand. | 他真的是被自己的手搞死的 |
[16:50] | It causes death, you see. | 你看 它会导致死亡 |
[16:51] | The infallible Sherlock Holmes has indeed spoken. | 万无一失的福尔摩斯已陈词 |
[16:55] | In light of his testimony, I order the release of the suspect. | 根据他的证词 我命令释放嫌疑犯 |
[16:58] | What? This is an outrage! | 什么 这会引起民愤的 |
[17:01] | Do not let this murderer free. | 别让这个杀人犯逍遥法外 |
[17:04] | Bang, bang, bang! Court is adjourned. | 砰 砰 砰 休庭了 |
[17:08] | Sherlock Holmes has done it again! | 夏洛克福尔摩斯又一次成功了 |
[17:13] | Why are you cheering? | 你们欢呼什么呀 |
[17:16] | Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
[17:17] | Sherlock! Sherlock! Sherlock! | 夏洛克 夏洛克 夏洛克 |
[17:21] | That couldn’t have gone better. | 这做的真是妙极了 |
[17:22] | It couldn’t have. | 确实是 |
[17:24] | And I tell you, that case was rather… | 我告诉你 那个案子相当 |
[17:25] | It took us three years to catch him. | 我们花了三年时间才抓住他 |
[17:28] | If we release him now, | 如果我们现在释放他 |
[17:29] | we may never find him again. | 我们可能再也找不到他了 |
[17:31] | Put aside your ego and admit I am right. | 你得抛开你的自负承认我是对的 |
[17:34] | I am afraid Moriarty’s long gone to America. | 恐怕莫里亚蒂早已去了美国 |
[17:38] | Whatever crimes Moriarty commits from now on | 从现在起无论莫里亚蒂犯的是什么罪 |
[17:41] | are on your head. | 都算在你的头上 |
[17:45] | I quite like seeing Lestrade upset. | 我很喜欢看到雷斯垂德失望 |
[17:47] | Yeah. I do, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[17:53] | Professor James Moriarty fled to the Americas | 詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授已经逃到美洲 |
[17:57] | and would never darken | 再也不会让英格兰 |
[18:00] | England again. | 再陷入黑暗了 |
[18:09] | Holmes. | 福尔摩斯 |
[18:11] | Are you upset? | 你不高兴吗 |
[18:13] | It’s just that Moriarty was the whetstone | 只是莫里亚蒂是块磨石 |
[18:15] | upon which I sharpened my mental blade. | 我用它磨快了我的精神之刃 |
[18:17] | With him gone, not there to challenge me, | 他一走就没有什么能挑战我的东西了 |
[18:20] | why go on? | 为什么还要继续呢 |
[18:22] | Instead, I shall occupy my great, great mind | 相反 我将用营养学 |
[18:25] | with nutritional science. | 来填满我伟大的大脑 |
[18:27] | My research suggests | 我的研究表明 |
[18:28] | that the sulfurous compounds of the common onion | 普通洋葱的含硫化合物 |
[18:31] | can increase your red blood cells. | 可以增加你的红细胞 |
[18:34] | Vital for human health. | 对人类健康至关重要 |
[18:37] | Just bite it like an apple, eh? Mmm-hmm. | 像吃苹果一样咬它吗 |
[18:42] | Definitely takes four or five bites. | 当然要吃四五口 |
[18:48] | Are we meant to eat the whole thing? | 我们是要把整个东西都吃了吗 |
[18:49] | The whole thing. | 整个洋葱 |
[18:51] | Let the juice slither down the back of your throat. | 让汁液从你喉咙上滑下来 |
[18:57] | Congratulations, Holmes. | 恭喜你 福尔摩斯 |
[19:00] | You’re not only the smartest man in London, | 你不仅是伦敦最聪明的人 |
[19:02] | you shall soon be the healthiest. | 你很快就会成为最健康的人 |
[19:04] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[19:07] | Now, where’s my opium? | 我的大烟呢 |
[19:11] | Mrs. Hudson! | 哈德森夫人 |
[19:12] | 哈德森! 哈德森! 哈德森! 哈德森! | |
[19:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:16] | Hudson, Watson has stuck a carrot up my bum! | 哈德森 华生把胡萝卜塞到我屁股里了 |
[19:18] | Hudson, help! | 哈德森 救命啊 |
[19:19] | Fire! Fire! Call the police! | 着火了 着火了 快报警 |
[19:22] | Hudson, your mother has died! | 哈德森 你妈妈死了 |
[19:23] | You brain-dead bag of bones! | 你这个没脑子的一把破骨头 |
[19:25] | 哈德森! 哈德森! 哈德森! 哈德森! | |
[19:28] | 哈德森 哈德森! | |
[19:29] | Hudson, where are you? | 哈德森 你在哪里 |
[19:33] | Did you not hear any of that? | 你没听见吗 |
[19:35] | We screamed “Fire.” Where? | 我们都喊着火了 哪里有火 |
[19:36] | And we were screaming your name. | 我们还喊你的名字 |
[19:38] | You were just there in my bedroom? | 你刚才是在我的卧室里吗 |
[19:45] | Shut up. Come on. | 闭嘴 快走 |
[19:47] | No wonder my room always smells like fish pie and swamp. | 难怪我的房间总是闻起来像鱼馅饼和沼泽 |
[19:55] | This came for you. | 这是给你的 |
[19:58] | Sealed by hands unused to manual labor. | 是没经过体力劳动的手密封的 |
[20:05] | Saliva from a protein-rich diet of chicken kidneys. | 汗液是从富含蛋白质的鸡肾食品中产生的 |
[20:08] | Why, Watson, it’s from the Queen. | 为什么 华生 是女王送的 |
[20:12] | Seems Her Majesty requests my services. | 女王陛下似乎需要我的效劳 |
[20:14] | A crime that has baffled even her closest advisors, | 甚至连她最亲密的顾问也感到困惑的案件 |
[20:17] | and only my singular intellect can solve it. | 看来只有我独特的智慧才能解决它 |
[20:20] | Well, well, well, | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[20:22] | look who’s back in the game. | 看谁又回来了 |
[20:26] | Watson, are you all right? | 华生 你没事吧 |
[20:27] | I’m just very nervous. | 我只是很紧张 |
[20:29] | I’ve not met the Queen before. | 我以前没见过女王 |
[20:36] | Deep breath. Your Majesty, | 深呼吸 陛下 |
[20:38] | Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson. | 夏洛克福尔摩斯和约翰华生医生 |
[20:42] | My God, it’s really her. | 天哪 真的是女王 |
[20:54] | Watson. | 华生 |
[20:56] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[20:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:00] | I know I am duty-bound to serve you, | 我知道为你服务是我的义务 |
[21:03] | but let me just say, on a personal note, | 但从我个人角度讲 |
[21:05] | I really like you. HOLMES: Stop touching her. | 我真的很喜欢你 别碰她 |
[21:06] | Just as a fan. | 就像粉丝一样 |
[21:07] | Please, sir. Don’t touch the Queen. | 先生 请不要碰女王 |
[21:12] | Quite right. | 是是是 |
[21:14] | Sorry, Your Majesty. | 对不起 陛下 |
[21:15] | You look a lot smaller in person. | 你实际看起来很小巧嘛 |
[21:19] | Just stop. Just stop. – | 停下来 停下来 |
[21:20] | Sorry. It’s true. | 对不起 这是真的 |
[21:21] | Just stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[21:22] | Yes. Stop talking. | 是的 别说话了 |
[21:25] | I’m crazy about your look. | 我对你的外表很着迷 |
[21:26] | What did I say? | 我是怎么说的 |
[21:28] | Am I still talking out loud? You are. You are. | 我还在大声说话吗 是 |
[21:30] | It’s just the Queen. Yes. | 只是女王而已 是的 |
[21:35] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[21:36] | how may we be of service to the realm? | 我们该如何为皇宫服务呢 |
[21:39] | Mr. Holmes, pray follow us. | 福尔摩斯先生 请跟我们来 |
[21:42] | There is danger about. | 有危险 |
[21:46] | What a looker, right? | 多好看啊 对吧 |
[21:47] | She is stunning in person. – | 她真人看起来十分惊艳 |
[21:51] | Fear not, Your Majesty, | 不要害怕 陛下 |
[21:53] | Sherlock will allow no harm to come to you, and neither will I. | 夏洛克和我绝不会让任何人伤害你的 |
[21:56] | Five, four, three, | 五 四 三 |
[21:59] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[22:01] | Surprise! – | 惊喜吧 |
[22:03] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你们 谢谢你们 |
[22:05] | Had I been a non-genius such as yourselves, | 如果我是你们这样的平庸之人的话 |
[22:08] | there’s a 72% chance I would have been surprised. | 我有72%的可能会感到惊讶 |
[22:11] | Oh! 72%. – | 72% 啊 |
[22:15] | Happy birthday, Sherlock Holmes. | 生日快乐 夏洛克福尔摩斯 |
[22:17] | We wish you well and thank you for your many years… | 我们祝愿你一切顺利 并感谢你多年来 |
[22:21] | Your many years of public service. – | 你多年的公共服务 |
[22:27] | So, Holmes. Yes. | 那么 福尔摩斯 怎么了 |
[22:29] | When did you know? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[22:30] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[22:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:33] | You were seven minutes late coming home. | 你晚回家了七分钟 |
[22:35] | Stopped at the stationer’s, | 通过纸的气味确认 |
[22:37] | confirmed by the scent of paper mulch. | 你是停在了文具店 |
[22:39] | You have the nose of a bloodhound. | 你有猎犬的鼻子 |
[22:41] | Your mustache betrayed a dusting of crumbs. | 你的胡子上有一层面包屑 |
[22:44] | Evidence of cake sampling. | 这是蛋糕取样的证据 |
[22:46] | Guilty. | 说中了 |
[22:48] | And you purchased a case of pre-phylloxera champagne. | 你还买了一箱pre-phylloxera香槟 |
[22:52] | You lack the self-esteem | 你缺乏给自己买这么好 |
[22:53] | to buy yourself such an extravagant bottle. | 东西的自信 |
[22:56] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[22:58] | I don’t deserve nice things. | 我就不配得到好东西 |
[23:04] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | 因为他是个快乐的好人 |
[23:05] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | D-3 E-3 F-3因为他是个快乐的好人 |
[23:08] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | 因为他是个快乐的好伙伴 |
[23:11] | And so say all of us | 我们大家都这么说 |
[23:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:19] | That was delightful. | 那太令人愉快了 |
[23:21] | Oh, a layer cake. | 哦 一个夹心蛋糕 |
[23:23] | It’s shaped like a magnifying glass. | 它的形状就像一个放大镜 |
[23:25] | Yes! | 对 |
[23:29] | The second layer is rather thick. | 第二层还有一点厚 |
[23:34] | There must be a few nuts in there. | 这里头一定还有些坚果 |
[23:35] | Uh, if I may. | 呃 如果可以的话 |
[23:36] | Would you mind? Here. Yes, of course. | 你不介意的话我来吧 当然不介意 |
[23:40] | Do you see what I’m talking about? | 你明白我刚说的什么意思了吧 |
[23:42] | Yes. Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[23:43] | Ah. Raspberry jam. | 啊 树莓果酱 |
[23:45] | Mmm. My weakness. | 嗯 我的弱点 |
[23:47] | I know what I need. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[23:50] | What the… He’s getting an ax! | 什么 他竟然拿起了斧头 |
[23:51] | Brilliant. Charge! | 干得漂亮 吃我一斧 |
[23:56] | Stand back. Back, everyone, I say. | 各位请后退 请后退 |
[23:59] | A murder in Buckingham Palace. | 一场发生在白金汉宫的谋杀案 |
[24:01] | Look, a note. There. | 看 有一张便条 就在那儿 |
[24:05] | Right under your nose. | 就在你眼皮底下 |
[24:12] | “A birthday present for you, Sherlock. | 这是送给你的生日礼物 夏洛克 |
[24:14] | “A crime to challenge your wits. | 一场挑战你智慧的犯罪 |
[24:17] | “Stop me in four days’ time, | 请在四天之内阻止我 |
[24:19] | “Or I will destroy London’s greatest marvel and kill the Queen, | 否则我会摧毁伦敦最伟大的奇迹并杀死女王 |
[24:21] | “And I will rewrite history.” | 我将改写历史 |
[24:24] | Signed “Professor James Moriarty.” | 签名 詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授 |
[24:28] | This is Jimmy Gruber, | 这名死者是吉米 格鲁伯 |
[24:30] | the witness who disappeared, | 他就是那个能够让莫里亚蒂伏法 |
[24:31] | whose testimony prompted Moriarty’s arrest | 莫里亚蒂发誓要杀的 |
[24:34] | and whom Moriarty swore to kill. | 庭审时失踪的证人 |
[24:37] | And your conclusion? | 那么你的结论是 |
[24:41] | That Moriarty has killed again, as I predicted. | 正如我预料的 莫里亚蒂又杀了一个人 |
[24:45] | Ah. The most obvious conclusion. | 啊 最显而易见的结论 |
[24:49] | No, this is definitely the work | 不 这一切显然是某人 |
[24:51] | of someone who is going to extraordinary lengths | 大费周章使出的障眼法 |
[24:54] | to make it appear as if Moriarty committed these crimes. | 让我们以为这些罪行是莫里亚蒂犯的 |
[24:56] | Sherlock Holmes. The Queen. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 女王陛下 |
[25:00] | We charge you with the task | 我们在此任命你 |
[25:02] | of stopping this criminal before he can do us harm. | 在这个罪犯对我们作出任何损害前阻止他 |
[25:06] | Solve this case on behalf of your queen and country. | 代表你的女王和国家解决这个案件 |
[25:09] | I will. We will. | 我会的 -我们会的 |
[25:11] | But, Your Majesty… | 但是 陛下…… |
[25:12] | Sherlock Holmes has never failed us. | 福尔摩斯从未让我们失望过 |
[25:15] | The bold ingenuity of this crime | 这一起犯罪真是胆大包天又暗藏心机 |
[25:17] | calls me back to the profession of detecting like a siren song. | 它就像塞壬之歌一样勾起了我的侦探之心 |
[25:21] | I won’t let anyone hurt you. | 我不会让任何人伤害你的 |
[25:23] | Watson. To the morgue. | 华生 我们去太平间 |
[25:25] | Lestrade, clean this mess up now. | 雷斯垂德 把这堆东西清理干净 |
[25:27] | The game is a-starting. Yeah. | 这场游戏只是一个开始 是的 |
[25:34] | Who is this copycat pretending to be Moriarty? | 这个莫里亚蒂的模仿者到底是谁 |
[25:37] | Finally, a problem worthy of my brain. | 最后 我有一个值得思考的问题 |
[25:40] | This birthday cake is delicious. | 这个生日蛋糕竟然很好吃 |
[25:42] | Did you get a chance to try it? | 你刚刚尝了吗 |
[25:43] | No, there was a corpse in it. Oh. | 没有 那里头可放了一具尸体 哦 |
[25:49] | Watson? | 华生 |
[25:51] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 天哪 |
[25:55] | Finders keepers. | 谁先发现就归谁 |
[25:59] | Are you sure you wouldn’t rather wait out here? | 你确定你不想在外面等吗 |
[26:00] | The last time you were in the morgue, you… | 上次你在太平间的时候 你 |
[26:02] | Watson, I am a man of stout constitution. | 华生 我的身体可是十分硬朗的 |
[26:06] | Yes, of course. I just thought, after the last time, | 是的 当然 我只是想 上一次的时候你 |
[26:09] | with the… | 这里… |
[26:11] | And the… – | -还有那里…- |
[26:13] | Merely a bout of stomach influenza. | 那只是一次肠胃炎 |
[26:16] | Yes, but the time before that? | 是的 但是在那之前那次 |
[26:17] | Bad clams. And before that? | 坏蛤蜊 再在那之前呢 |
[26:19] | I shook hands with a prostitute. | 我跟一个妓女握了手 |
[26:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:23] | No, no. Put that away. | 不 不 把那个收起来 |
[26:26] | I’m not some vaporous, giggling, fainting maiden who… | 我又不是那种弱不禁风又多愁善感的姑娘 |
[26:37] | Oh, ye of little… | 哦 好吧 稍微有一点 |
[26:43] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么不好意思的 |
[26:44] | I think I’m starting to feel a bit… | 我也开始感觉有点 |
[26:48] | Are you… No, no, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 你是不是 不 不 我没事儿 我很好 |
[26:50] | ‘Cause if you start to feel sick, then I’ll start to feel… | 因为要是你开始觉得反胃 那我也会 |
[26:58] | Surely, I must be done. Yes. | 好了 我已经彻底完事儿了 -是的 |
[27:01] | Next to impossible to still… | 我绝对不会再 |
[27:10] | There you are. | 好啦 好啦 |
[27:11] | All done. Yes, there. | 吐完了 是的 是的 |
[27:14] | Would you like some water? Did you say water… | 你想要喝点儿水吗 你是不是说了水…… |
[27:16] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[27:19] | Shall we begin the autopsy? | 我们可以开始解剖了吗 |
[27:21] | Oh, thank goodness these cleaning women are here | 哦 谢天谢地这些清洁女工来了 |
[27:24] | to clean up this dreadful mess. | 她们能帮咱们清理这摊乱子 |
[27:25] | Someone’s made sick. | 某人有点不太舒服 |
[27:27] | My dear Watson, these women | 我亲爱的华生 这两位女士 |
[27:29] | are far too well-dressed to be cleaning women. | 穿得如此华丽 肯定不是清洁女工 |
[27:31] | They’re here to identify their well-to-do husbands’ bodies. | 她们是来这辨认他们富有的丈夫的尸体的 |
[27:35] | Sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[27:37] | Thank you, but I am the doctor. | 谢谢 但我其实是法医 |
[27:39] | Look, Watson, grief has scrambled her brain. | 看 华生 悲伤已经扰乱了她的大脑 |
[27:43] | She thinks she’s a doctor. | 她居然认为她是个医生 |
[27:45] | Fortunately, Miss, there’s a real doctor here | 幸运的是 小姐 这里有一位真正的医生 |
[27:48] | who may help you. | 他可以帮助你 |
[27:49] | Would you like some heroin? | 你想来点海洛因吗 |
[27:51] | Dr. Watson, I presume. | 我猜您是华生医生 |
[27:53] | And you must be Sherlock Holmes. | 那您一定就是福尔摩斯先生了 |
[27:56] | Dr. Grace Hart of Boston. | 我是来自波士顿的格蕾丝 哈特医生 |
[27:58] | A woman doctor? | 一个女医生 |
[28:00] | What times we live in. Yes. | 我们到底是在哪个时代 是的 |
[28:03] | In America, we’re much more progressive. | 我们美国的风气要更开明一些 |
[28:05] | I now make 30 cents | 每当一个男人挣到一美元 |
[28:07] | for every dollar a man earns. | 我就能挣三十美分 |
[28:08] | What does “Doctor” Mean in America? | 医生这个词在美国有什么别的意思吗 |
[28:11] | It means “Doctor.” | 就是医生的意思 |
[28:13] | You’re Dr. G. Hart? | 你是G. 哈特医生吗 |
[28:15] | Of Boston? Yes. | 波士顿的那位 是我 |
[28:17] | Holmes, we’re in the presence of a pioneer. | 福尔摩斯 我们面前的是一位医学先驱 |
[28:19] | Dr. Hart’s work with the use of electroshock therapy | 哈特医生对用电击疗法治疗 |
[28:22] | to cure female hysteria is groundbreaking. | 女性歇斯底里症的研究是开创性的 |
[28:25] | Yes, I proved the higher the voltage, | 是的 我证明了电压越高 |
[28:27] | the more demons are released. | 去除的恶魔就越多 |
[28:29] | Well, of course. | 当然了 |
[28:30] | Some of my patients live as long as a week. | 我的一些病人还活到了一个星期之久 |
[28:32] | “Doctor”? Spelled D-O-C-T-O-R? | 医生 拼写为d-o-c-t-o-r的那个 |
[28:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:37] | This is my aide, Millicent. | 这是我的助手 米利森特 |
[28:39] | She’s very shy, but a wonderful traveling companion. | 她很害羞 但是个很棒的旅行伴侣 |
[28:43] | Shall we proceed to the examination? | 我们可以开始解剖了吗 |
[28:46] | Please. Our cadaver awaits. | 请 我们的尸体正等着呢 |
[28:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:52] | Here. | 往这儿吐 |
[28:54] | Mr. Holmes, you look rather unwell. | 福尔摩斯先生 你看起来很不舒服 |
[28:56] | Perhaps you would rather stay here and keep Millicent company. | 或许你最好还是在这儿和米利森特在一起 |
[29:02] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[29:03] | Charmed to meet… | 很高兴见到 |
[29:07] | To meet you. | 见到你 |
[29:09] | Millicent is the subject of my research. | 米利森特是我的一个研究课题 |
[29:11] | She was raised by feral cats. | 她被野猫养大 |
[29:13] | She has the mental capacity of a four-year-old, | 只有四岁儿童的智力 |
[29:16] | but it is my belief that, with sufficient electroshock therapy, | 但我相信 只要通过足够的电击治疗 |
[29:19] | she can achieve the intellect of a six-year-old. | 她能达到六岁孩子的智力 |
[29:22] | We are truly in the golden age of medicine. | 我们真是处在医学的黄金时代 |
[29:24] | There’s nothing left to learn. | 已经没有什么我们不了解的了 |
[29:25] | No. | 可不是嘛 |
[29:28] | What a creature you are. | 你可真是个小可人儿 |
[29:41] | You’re devouring that onion with such passion. | 你这副吞咽洋葱的热情姿态 |
[29:47] | It’s strangely arousing. | 莫名地有点让我有点亢奋 |
[29:50] | Dr. Watson, I have always been taken | 华生医生 我一直很欣赏 |
[29:52] | by your unwavering devotion to Mr. Holmes, | 你对福尔摩斯先生坚定不移的奉献 |
[29:55] | but haven’t you ever considered something more? | 但你有没有做过更进一步的打算 |
[30:00] | Perhaps a co-detective? | 或许你们可以侦探组合的形式探案 |
[30:04] | He and I? | 他和我 |
[30:06] | Co-detectives? | 侦探组合吗 |
[30:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:08] | Oh, the very idea! | 哦 这个主意 |
[30:11] | Uh… Solving crimes together? | -嗯…-一起解决犯罪 |
[30:14] | Laughing and enjoying the esprit de corps | 两个最好的朋友一起欢笑 享受团队精神 |
[30:16] | of two best friends pursuing a noble cause! | 追求着崇高的事业 |
[30:19] | Madness. No, dear. | 这太疯狂了 不 亲爱的 |
[30:21] | No. No, not I. | 不 不 我配不上 |
[30:25] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[30:27] | Not even in my most rapturous moments of private fantasy. | 即使是在我幻想中最疯狂的时刻也不可能 |
[30:37] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[30:37] | let’s go clean this cake-covered bastard, shall we? | 咱们先把这个被蛋糕包过的混蛋清理干净 |
[30:44] | The wonders of modern medicine. | 现代医学的奇迹 |
[30:50] | Now, you’re going to laugh, | 说出来你可能会笑话我 |
[30:53] | but I found the most important tool of an autopsy is… | 但我发现验尸最重要的工具其实是 |
[30:55] | Music. | 音乐 |
[30:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:59] | You, too? | 你也是吗 |
[31:07] | Oh, my love | (音乐:哦 我的爱) |
[31:10] | This one always gets me in the mood. | 这首歌总能让我进入状态 |
[31:14] | So begins the dance. | 那么 让舞蹈开始吧 |
[31:25] | You have some dribble. | 你这儿有点洋葱汁漏下来了 |
[31:27] | Just a touch of dribble right… | 就那么一滴 在这儿 |
[31:36] | And time goes by… | (音乐:时间流逝…) |
[31:40] | There is something so sensual about forensic autopsy, isn’t there? | 尸检的有些步骤还挺性感的 不是吗 |
[32:08] | You are a delight. | 你可真讨人喜欢 |
[32:10] | Your eyes say more than words ever could. | 你的眼睛胜过千言万语 |
[32:18] | The tincture of ammonia and scrotum. | 氨气和阴囊的气味 |
[32:23] | Hello, Inspector Lestrade. | 你好 雷斯垂德探长 |
[32:27] | We have combed | 我们仔细排查了 |
[32:28] | the manifests of every ship to set sail for the Americas | 每一艘开往美洲的船的乘客名单 |
[32:32] | and found not a single Moriarty. | 但没有找到一个叫莫里亚蒂的乘客 |
[32:35] | Moriarty’s too cunning to use his own name. | 莫里亚蒂很狡猾 他不会用自己的名字 |
[32:38] | He’s sailing under an alias. | 他一定是用的化名 |
[32:40] | Ah, here we are. | 啊 我们终于到了 |
[32:42] | So, after a thorough… | 所以 在一系列彻底的 |
[32:44] | Very thorough. | 非常彻底的 |
[32:48] | Stop. No, you stop. | -停下来 -不 你停下来 |
[32:50] | Examination of the body… | 对尸体的检查之后 |
[32:53] | And I must say, | 我必须得说 |
[32:54] | Dr. Hart made some beautiful lateral incisions there. | 哈特医生做了一些漂亮的侧切 |
[32:57] | No, watching you flay the skin from his face so gently! | 不 看着你轻轻地从他脸上剥下皮肤 |
[33:02] | I would flay 1,000 faces for you. And the way… | -我会帮你剥1000张脸 -还有 |
[33:05] | Just tell me what you found! | 直接告诉我你找到了什么 |
[33:07] | Yes. | 好的 |
[33:09] | Cause of death indeterminate. | 死亡原因不明 |
[33:10] | Indeterminate? | 不明 |
[33:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:13] | It means he doesn’t know. | 意思就是他不知道 |
[33:15] | Proceed, Watson. Yes. | 继续 华生 好的 |
[33:17] | We found a freshly applied tattoo of a cross | 我们发现尸体上有个刚纹上的纹身 |
[33:21] | and the numbers one and 20. | 纹的是一个十字架 还有数字一和二十 |
[33:24] | I have the oddest feeling. | 我有一种奇怪的感觉 |
[33:27] | It’s like knowing, but the opposite. | 就像是你已经知道了答案 但恰恰相反 |
[33:29] | Meaning you haven’t a clue. | 意思是说你一点头绪也没有 |
[33:31] | Who is this genius pretender who’s taken Moriarty’s place, | 这个装作莫里亚蒂 |
[33:34] | committing crimes exactly the way he would? | 采用和他同样犯罪手法的的天才到底是谁 |
[33:38] | A fantastic new case. | 一个绝妙的新案子 |
[33:40] | I’m aroused both mentally and physically. | 我的精神和身体都被唤醒了 |
[33:43] | I was wondering, rather than working beside you on this case, | 我在想 与其辅佐你解决这个案子 |
[33:46] | I might work with you as a sort of… | 我更想和你共同以侦探名义解决这个案子 |
[33:49] | Grace called it a “Co-detective.” | 格蕾丝称之为 侦探组合 |
[33:52] | One cannot simply just make someone a detective. | 侦探不是说当就能当的 |
[33:56] | It must be earned. | 你必须要证明你自己 |
[33:57] | Well, I deduced you might say that, | 我就猜到你可能会这么说 |
[34:00] | which is why, when we arrive home, I propose a game of chess. | 所以我提议 到家之后我们下一局棋 |
[34:05] | If I should best you, | 如果我赢了 |
[34:07] | then surely I possess the mental power… | 那么我一定能胜任这个职位… |
[34:09] | Checkmate! Checkmate. | 将你军 将你军 |
[34:11] | What? We haven’t started yet. | 什么 我们还没开始呢 |
[34:14] | You would have opened with the Queen’s Gambit. | 你可以先用后翼弃兵这招 |
[34:16] | Oh, indeed. A reliable first move. | 哦 确实 很稳妥的开局 |
[34:18] | I would have countered with a Slav Defense. | 我再用斯拉夫防御这招来反击你 |
[34:19] | Oh! An audacious move. Quite unexpected. | 哦 很大胆的一招 让我出乎意料 |
[34:22] | You would have panicked, thus exposing your queen. | 然后你会惊慌失措 从而暴露出你的皇后 |
[34:25] | No, not my queen! | 不 不能是我的女王大人 |
[34:26] | Seeing your queen exposed would have compelled you to defend her. | 看到你的皇后暴露会迫使你保护她 |
[34:30] | Indeed. It is my duty in chess as in life. | 的确 在下棋或是生活中保护她都是我的职责 |
[34:33] | Thereby neglecting my castle. | 因此你会忽略我的易位 |
[34:37] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[34:39] | Perhaps another game? | 还是换个游戏吧 |
[34:41] | Rock-paper-scissors. | 石头剪刀布怎么样 |
[34:43] | Rock, rock, paper, paper, scissors, paper, | 石头 石头 布 布 剪刀 布 |
[34:45] | rock, scissors, paper, rock. – | -石头 剪刀 布 石头 – |
[34:48] | Dash it all! | 该死 |
[34:49] | What about Battleship? | 还是玩海战棋吧 |
[34:51] | D-3, E-3, F-3, and G-3. | ⊙﹏⊙)和⊙﹏⊙) |
[34:53] | Damn it, you’ve sunk my battleship. | 该死 你把我的战舰打沉了 |
[34:56] | You’re a good man, Watson, | 你是个不错的人 华生 |
[34:58] | but you’re not ready. | 但你还没准备好 |
[35:01] | But why? | 为什么啊 |
[35:02] | If you were ready, you’d know why. | 如果你准备好了 你就知道为什么了 |
[35:15] | Let the game begin. | 让我们开始游戏吧 |
[35:18] | A piece for a piece. | 一件一件的脱 |
[35:20] | Two can play at that game. | 两个人可以玩这个游戏 |
[35:41] | Mmm. | 嗯~ |
[35:45] | Peekaboo. | 躲猫猫 |
[35:49] | Ah. Checkmate. | 啊~ 将军 |
[35:52] | And to the victor, the spoils. | 我赢了 快脱吧 |
[35:58] | You’ll never be co-detective. | 你永远都不会成为我的侦探搭档的 |
[36:05] | Watson, I’m near a breakthrough. | 华生 我的推理有进展了 |
[36:08] | My hypothesis is the true cause | 是我的尸体解剖鉴定起作用了 |
[36:11] | of death is ink poisoning via the fresh tattoo. | 是他身上纹身的墨毒死了他 |
[36:14] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[36:18] | You want me to be co-detective? | 你想让我成为你的联合侦探吗 |
[36:20] | Mmm-mmm. | 哼 哼 不是 |
[36:22] | I’m awfully sorry, Dr. Watson. | 我真的很抱歉 华生先生 |
[36:25] | Sorry for what? | 抱歉什么 |
[36:26] | Mr. Holmes left me no choice. | 是福尔摩斯先生逼我的 |
[36:28] | May you rest in peace. What’s she on about? | 愿你好好休息 她到底怎么了 |
[36:30] | All will be clear in three, two, one. | 答案马上揭晓 三 二 一 |
[36:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[36:38] | I’ll take that. | 我帮你拿着 |
[36:39] | It’s just something caught in my throat. | 有东西堵住了我的嗓子 |
[36:41] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[36:43] | I poisoned you. | 是我给你下了毒 |
[36:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:45] | To test my theory. – | 为了检验我的理论 |
[36:47] | Am I going to die? | 我不会要死了吧 |
[36:49] | No, I have an antidote. | 不会的 我有解药 |
[36:50] | Oh. But I need to see it play out. | 哦 我需要看看它如何发挥作用 |
[36:53] | Now, let’s see here. | 过来 我看看 |
[36:55] | Redness around the mouth. Good. | 嘴周围发红了 很好 |
[36:57] | Help me. | 快救我 |
[36:58] | You will have temporary brain damage. | 你将会短暂的大脑休克 |
[37:02] | Wake up, Watson. Wake up. – | 醒一醒 华生 醒一醒 |
[37:04] | We have work to do. Watson. | 我们还有工作要做 华生 |
[37:07] | Who’s Watson? I’ll kill him! | 华生是谁 我要杀了他 |
[37:09] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[37:10] | Violent aggression. | 出现暴力行为 |
[37:11] | Oh, please give me the antidote. | 哦 请给我解药吧 |
[37:13] | Drama queen syndrome. | 小题大做症状 |
[37:14] | Why am I doing this? | 我为什么要这样做 |
[37:17] | Confused mime. | 困惑的哑剧 |
[37:18] | Oh! Does this suit make me look fat? | 哦 这套衣服让我看起来胖吗 |
[37:21] | Body image dysmorphia. | 身体畸形 |
[37:23] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[37:25] | Sensitivity to light. My eyes! It burns! | 对光敏感 我的眼睛好像着火了 |
[37:28] | Excruciating abdominal pain. – | 剧烈的腹痛 |
[37:31] | Yes, it’s confirmed. | 好的 我知道结论了 |
[37:32] | It was poison. Come, Watson. | 是毒药致死的 来吧 华生 |
[37:35] | Let us not be late. | 我们不要迟到了 |
[37:38] | Oh! Of course. | 哦 对了 |
[37:39] | Lactation. | 还会分泌乳汁 |
[37:42] | Why? Come along, Watson. | 为什么 好了 华生 |
[37:44] | I’ll explain in the cab. | 我等会在车里给你解释 |
[37:48] | There we go. | 好点了吗 |
[37:50] | Oh, thank God for this antidote. | 好点了 幸亏有解药 |
[37:51] | I feel as though I’ve completely recovered. | 我觉得自己已经完全康复了 |
[37:55] | Yes, you have. | 是啊 你恢复了 |
[37:59] | Dorset Street. | |
[38:00] | So where are we going? | 那么我们要去哪里 |
[38:01] | The fact that the victim was poisoned | 事实是受害者中毒而死 |
[38:03] | suggests the killer lacked physical strength to overpower him. | 这暗示着凶手没体力制服他 |
[38:07] | The tattoos you examined have an uneven quality. | 你检查的纹身质量参差不齐 |
[38:11] | It leads me to believe that they were drawn by a one-armed man. | 这让我觉得他们是被一个独臂男子召集的 |
[38:15] | A one-armed man. | 一个独臂男子? |
[38:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:19] | A weak man who would use poison. | 一个体弱的男人会用到毒药 |
[38:20] | There is only one one-armed tattoo artist in all of London. | 整个伦敦只有一位刺青师 |
[38:26] | The nefarious Gustav Klinger. | 邪恶的古斯塔夫 克林格 |
[38:29] | Dorset Street! And don’t spare the horses! | 多塞特街 麻烦尽快赶到那里 |
[38:32] | 多塞特 Street 多塞特街. | |
[38:33] | Home of drunkards, thieves, and hairy, old whores. | 那里是酒鬼 小偷和老妓女的聚集地 |
[38:37] | And, if my theory is correct, the killer. | 如果我的推理没错 这个凶手 |
[38:40] | WOMAN: Hello, gorgeous. | –女人:你好啊 帅哥 |
[38:43] | Though all is calm now, we must be on highest alert. | 虽然现在一切都很平静 但我们必须高度警惕 |
[38:49] | Shall we ask someone if they’ve seen our one-armed Mr. Klinger? | 我们去问问有没有人见过我们的独臂先生克林格 |
[38:52] | This neighborhood does not welcome curious outsiders. | 这个街区可不欢迎好奇的外来人 |
[38:56] | Excuse me. Have you the time? | 打扰了 你有时间吗 |
[38:58] | Not for you, outsider. – | 我可没时间 外来者 |
[39:01] | Merciful God. | 我的天啊 |
[39:03] | We must blend in. | 我们必须融入其中 |
[39:05] | Fortunately, my time tripping | 幸运的是 我云游各国的经历 |
[39:06] | the boards has made me a master of disguise. | 使我成为了一名伪装大师 |
[39:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[39:17] | You. | 你是谁 |
[39:18] | What have you done with Sherlock? | 你对福尔摩斯做了什么 |
[39:19] | Why, Watson, | 什么 华生 |
[39:22] | I never left. | 我就没离开过 |
[39:25] | Amazing. Yes, I know. | 好神奇 是吧 我知道 |
[39:27] | Yes, you’ve outdone yourself this time. | 是啊 你刚就像灵魂出窍消失了 |
[39:29] | Now… | 现在 |
[39:31] | Huh? No. | 嗯? 不 |
[39:32] | Still me. It’s you? | 是我呀 是你吗 |
[39:34] | It’s still Sherlock. | 我是福尔摩斯呀 |
[39:36] | All right. Rest assured. | 好的 放心 |
[39:38] | It’s very convincing. | 伪装的真像 |
[39:39] | Now for your disguise. | 现在轮到你伪装了 |
[39:41] | Oh, what will it be? | 哦 我要伪装成什么呢 |
[39:45] | Yes. You, my friend, | 对 你 我的朋友 |
[39:49] | shall play a down-on-your-luck horseshit salesman. | 将会扮演满身马粪的倒霉推销员 |
[39:54] | Oh. Yes. | -哦 -是的 |
[39:57] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[39:58] | Come, Watson. We have a one-armed killer to catch. | 来吧 华生 我们要抓到那个独臂杀手 |
[40:01] | Get into character. | 快点入戏吧 |
[40:03] | Horseshit for sale! HOLMES: There you go. | 卖马粪了 福尔摩斯:给你 |
[40:05] | Who will buy my horse’s shit? MAN: I’ll take some. | 谁要买我的马粪 男:给我来点 |
[40:07] | No one must know our true purpose. Mmm. | 没人知道我们的真正目的 嗯~ |
[40:11] | What you toffs want? | 两位富公子想要什么 |
[40:12] | To buy a pint for any man who can raise two hands. | 为任何能举起双手的人买单 |
[40:20] | Every man has both arms. | 每个人都有两只手 |
[40:22] | Klinger isn’t here. | 克林格不在这里 |
[40:24] | Our journey continues. | 接着喝吧 |
[40:26] | Blend in like a common oaf. Yes. | 我们要像个普通的笨蛋混在里面 是的 |
[40:31] | Keep drinking. We need to fit in. | 接着喝 我们要融入进去 |
[40:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:35] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[40:36] | More, more, more! | 喝 喝 喝 |
[40:40] | – | 哈哈哈 |
[40:42] | Oi! Oi! Oi! | 哦 哦 哦 |
[40:51] | They have boxing here. – | -他们这有拳击比赛 – |
[40:52] | I don’t care if he’s small! | 我不管他是不是很弱小 |
[40:54] | Kill! WOMAN: Come on, fight! | 打他 女人:来吧 打他 |
[40:58] | Shouldn’t we be looking for Klinger? | 我们不是应该去找克林格吗 |
[40:59] | Who cares about Klinger? Exactly! | 去他的克林格 就是 |
[41:05] | Release the child! | 放开那个孩子 |
[41:07] | Let go of that boy! I want him dead! | 放开那个男孩 我要让他死 |
[41:09] | Sweet river of piss. | 醇美的尿河 |
[41:13] | You have real force there. | 你射的真远 |
[41:15] | Arc of stream. | 找准弧度 |
[41:17] | Direction of wind. | 避免风的干扰 |
[41:18] | Compensate for shy penis. | 再加上羞羞的小弟弟 |
[41:20] | Avoid splash on shoes. | 避免溅到鞋子上 |
[41:23] | And release fluids. | 释放尿液 |
[41:25] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 天哪 |
[41:26] | Damn it, I forgot to unzip my pants. | 该死的 我忘了拉开裤子的拉链 |
[41:30] | You really are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[41:31] | Oh, watch it. Oh, sorry. | 哦 小心点 哦 对不起 |
[41:34] | I should like to send a telegram. | 我想发一封电报去 |
[41:36] | Grace. Stop. | 格蕾丝 停 |
[41:40] | Are you awake? Stop. – | 你醒了吗 停 |
[41:45] | Uh, you’re such a pretty doctor lady. | 呃 你真是个漂亮的女医生 |
[41:48] | Ooh! – | -哦 – |
[41:49] | Are you quite sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[41:51] | This is wonderful. | 这太好了 |
[41:53] | The combination of the late hour and your drunkenness | 雪茄和酒精的双重作用 |
[41:56] | allows for communication of exceptional honesty. | 会让你说出心里话 |
[41:59] | Quite right. | 说的对 |
[42:00] | I will call it an intoxigram. | 俗称酒后吐真言 |
[42:02] | And no one shall ever regret sending one. | 没有人会后悔发封邮件的 |
[42:05] | Now, lay bare the fruits of your inebriation. | 现在 说出你的心里话吧 |
[42:08] | Ask her what she’s wearing. | 问问她穿的什么 |
[42:10] | What are you wearing? Stop. | 你穿的什么 停 |
[42:12] | “What are you wearing?” | 你穿的什么 |
[42:13] | Bloomers? | 内裤吗 |
[42:15] | Probably. What color? Stop. | 有可能哎 是什么颜色的 停 |
[42:18] | A brassiere? | 戴着胸罩吗 |
[42:20] | I’d wager you’d look good in anything. | 我敢打赌你穿什么都好看 |
[42:22] | Wonderful. Stop. | 说的好 停 |
[42:23] | Shall I ask what Millie thinks about you? | 我是否该问问米莉如何看待你 |
[42:26] | Um… | 嗯 … |
[42:27] | I don’t care. Sure. Why not? | 都可以啊 好吧 你问吧 |
[42:30] | What does Millie think of Sherlock? | 米莉你认为夏洛克怎么样 |
[42:32] | Does Millie ever drip wax over her body? | 米莉有没有把蜡滴到她身上 |
[42:36] | Hot wax. Stop. | 是滚烫的蜡油 停 |
[42:38] | Okay. That’s enough. WATSON: Yeah, I think so. | 好的 够了 华生:是的 我想是的 |
[42:40] | Now show her how she makes you feel. Huh? | 让她看看她是如何令你神魂颠倒的 嗯 |
[42:44] | Just go ahead. Display it. | 继续吧 打出来 |
[42:47] | There. – | 给你 |
[42:48] | Telegraph a picture of this. | 给我的小弟弟拍照发个电邮 |
[42:50] | And make sure you get the banger and the beans. | 要确保你拍到了弟弟和蛋蛋 |
[42:53] | Focus on the mushroom. | 要把注意力集中在整个小弟弟上 |
[42:54] | Are you positive I shan’t regret this in the morning? | 你确定我明早不会后悔吗 |
[42:57] | You absolutely will. | 你一定会的 |
[42:59] | Silence, you! Say it again. | 闭嘴吧你 你敢再说一遍 |
[43:01] | Say it again. I dare you. Oh! | 再说一遍 我谅你也不敢 哦 |
[43:02] | Please say it. Please say it again. | 请说出来 请再说一遍 |
[43:03] | Do you think you would be the first man I’ve killed? | 你觉得你会是我杀的第一个人吗 |
[43:05] | I have the penis of a baby doll. | 我的弟弟很小 |
[43:11] | It’s just a statement of fact. | 我只是在说实话 |
[43:17] | Oh, well, Watson, after a night of drinking, | 哦 华生 昨晚喝了一夜酒 |
[43:20] | I could eat a whole pie. | 我现在可以吃掉一大块披萨 |
[43:22] | Oh, no, it’s cakes for me, my friend. | 哦 不 这是给我的蛋糕 我的朋友 |
[43:24] | Ah! Cakes, indeed! | 啊 蛋糕 真的 |
[43:25] | Yes. Yes, cakes stacked on cakes. | 对 是的 蛋糕堆在蛋糕上 |
[43:30] | We should open a restaurant called | 我们应该开一家叫 |
[43:32] | the International House of Cakes Stacked Upon Other Cakes. | 层层堆叠的国际蛋糕屋 |
[43:36] | Yes, and you can only eat there after a night of drinking. | 是的 而且你只能在喝了一夜酒后才能在那里吃东西 |
[43:39] | Well, speaking of the night, I fear it’s a night wasted. | 好吧 说到夜晚 我恐怕是浪费了一个晚上 |
[43:41] | No sign of Klinger anywhere. Mmm. | 任何地方都没有克林格的踪迹 嗯 |
[43:44] | Not so fast, Watson. | 慢着 华生 |
[43:46] | Look at those two men and their tattoos. | 看看那两个男人和他们身上的纹身 |
[43:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[43:50] | We haven’t been able to find the tattoo artist. | 我们找不到刺青师 |
[43:53] | Perhaps we should follow the tattoos. | 也许我们应该跟着纹身走 |
[44:00] | A gymnasium? | 来体育馆干什么 |
[44:01] | You really think Klinger would be here, Holmes? | 你真的以为 克林格会来这里吗 福尔摩斯 |
[44:03] | Look alive, Watson. He could be anywhere. | 睁大眼睛 华生 他就在这里的某个地方 |
[44:06] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[44:09] | Pick it up. Pick it up. That’s it. | 继续 坚持住 就是这样 |
[44:12] | Out with the bad air, in with the good. | 呼出污浊的气体 吸入干净的空气 |
[44:14] | Look at these health nuts. | 看看这些以为自己很健康的疯子 |
[44:15] | Big deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[44:17] | Obsessed with the purifying effects of smoke. | 坚信着 吸烟有着过滤空气的功效 |
[44:19] | All right, good lungful of the cleansing vapors. | 很好 现在肺里都是干净的水蒸气了 |
[44:23] | I don’t think he’s here, Holmes. | 我不觉得他在这里 福尔摩斯 |
[44:26] | Hello, hello, hello! | 你好啊 |
[44:28] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 |
[44:32] | You must be Gustav Klinger, | 你就是古斯塔夫 克林格吧 |
[44:33] | the one-armed tattoo artist of Dorset Street. | 多塞特街上的那个独臂纹身师 |
[44:36] | Looks like it. | 好像正是在下 |
[44:40] | Gustav Klinger, I accuse you of poisoning Jimmy Gruber | 古斯塔夫 克林格 我以你毒杀吉米 格鲁伯 |
[44:44] | and baking him into a large cake. | 并把他藏匿进蛋糕里为由起诉你 |
[44:46] | A deliciously large cake that I baked myself. | 那可是我给自己做的美味的大蛋糕 |
[44:51] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[44:52] | How dare you! | 你怎么好意思说出来 |
[44:54] | You did not bake that cake. | 蛋糕不是你做的 |
[44:56] | Not only did I bake it. I decorated it, too. | 我不仅做了蛋糕 我还给蛋糕做了点装饰 |
[44:58] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[45:00] | It’s got a frosting attachment. | 上面加了点糖霜做点缀 |
[45:01] | You’re trying to tell me | 你是在告诉我 |
[45:02] | that a one-armed man made a professional, bakery-quality cake | 一个独臂的人 做了一个和专业烘焙师一样水平的蛋糕 |
[45:06] | fit for the Queen. Watson. | 还是给女王准备的蛋糕 华生 |
[45:07] | It’s just… It… It doesn’t matter | 这不 这无所谓 |
[45:09] | if he baked the cake or not. It really bugs… I know. | 不管他是不是做了那个蛋糕 这件事很烦人 |
[45:11] | It really… Best cake I’ve ever eaten. | 无所谓的 那是我吃过的最好吃的蛋糕 |
[45:12] | I did bake the cake. All right, fine. | 是我做了那个蛋糕 那好吧 |
[45:14] | You “Baked the cake.” | 你只不过是 把蛋糕放进了烤箱 |
[45:16] | I didn’t “Bake a cake.” | 我可不是仅仅放进了烤箱 |
[45:19] | I baked a cake. | 从头到尾 都是我做了那个蛋糕 |
[45:20] | Then you admit it. | 那你是承认了 |
[45:22] | You killed Jimmy Gruber. | 你谋杀了吉米 格鲁伯 |
[45:24] | And what if I did, Mr. Holmes? | 我做了又怎样 福尔摩斯先生 |
[45:26] | It’s not as if you’re in a position to do anything about it. | 你敢在这里对我做什么吗 |
[45:29] | He’s right, Sherlock Holmes. | 他说的对 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 |
[45:32] | You’ve walked straight into our trap. | 你径直走入了我们的地盘 |
[45:35] | Moriarty. Quiet, Watson. | 莫里亚蒂 闭嘴 华生 |
[45:37] | In the name of the queen, I arrest you both. | 我以英国女王的名义 逮捕你们两个 |
[45:41] | Oh, come, Sherlock. | 得了吧 夏洛克 |
[45:44] | You don’t think it’ll be that easy. | 我可不认为会这么容易 |
[45:46] | You won’t be leaving here alive, Mr. Holmes, | 你不会活着离开这里的 福尔摩斯先生 |
[45:49] | unless, of course, you fight your way out of the Hexagon. | 除非 你能自己从决斗场中拼出一条血路 |
[45:57] | Where are you pointing? | 你在指哪里 |
[45:59] | There. | 那边 |
[46:01] | This way or that way? | 这边还是那边 |
[46:02] | There. | 那边 |
[46:04] | The Hexagon. | 擂台那个地方 |
[46:05] | But I won’t fight a one-armed man. | 我不会和一个独臂男人打架的 |
[46:07] | Oh, no. I’ve got this, Sherlock. | 没事的 让我来吧 夏洛克 |
[46:10] | It won’t be the first time I’ve fought a cripple. | 这可不是我第一次和残疾人对打 |
[46:14] | You won’t be fighting me. | 你的对手不是我 |
[46:16] | Nah, nah, nah. | 不 不是我 |
[46:18] | You’re fighting my mate. | 我的朋友会做你的对手 |
[46:20] | Meet Brawn. | 看看我们的肌肉男 |
[46:39] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[46:43] | Well, I call bullshit. | 我他妈为什么要自找没趣 |
[46:48] | I fear it might be suicide to fight this man. | 和这个人打架 简直是自寻死路 |
[46:50] | I think it’s mostly psychological. | 我觉得 你只是是心理上有些害怕 |
[46:56] | I’m psychologically scared shitless right now. | 我他妈当然现在心理上感到害怕 |
[46:58] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打起来 打起来 打起来 |
[47:04] | Okay. Okay. | 听我说 |
[47:05] | But if you want to watch this fight, you have to pay. | 如果你们想观看这次打斗 你们可是要先付钱的 |
[47:08] | You have to pay to view it. | 付了钱才能观战 |
[47:10] | This is a pay-to-view-it fight. | 这是场收费观看的打斗 |
[47:13] | Yes, I know it seems a bit unfair, | 我觉得有点不合理吧 |
[47:15] | but if you split it among a few friends | 为什么不能把钱花在朋友身上 |
[47:17] | and buy some beers, some pizza, | 买点酒 买点披萨 |
[47:19] | it could be a fun thing to do with the guys. | 和朋友一起共度点美好时光 |
[47:21] | It’s time! | 时间到了 |
[47:26] | Let’s get ready to scuffle! | 让这次战斗开始吧 |
[47:31] | Scuffle! Scuffle! Scuffle! | 打起来 打起来 打起来 |
[47:33] | Nice! | 好 |
[47:34] | What is she doing here? | 她来这里干什么 |
[47:35] | 00 in the morning. | 现在可还早着呢 |
[47:37] | Holmes, I don’t know why… | 福尔摩斯 我不知道为什么 |
[47:38] | Yes. But that really jacked me up. | 怎么了 我突然有了斗志 |
[47:40] | Ah! I think I might stand a chance. | 什么 我觉得我有机会打过他 |
[47:42] | It reminds me of Istanbul. | 这就像之前在伊斯坦布尔l那样 |
[47:44] | Exactly. And what did I beat in Istanbul? | 没错 我在伊斯坦布尔揍倒了谁来着 |
[47:47] | Syphilis! Syphilis! Exactly. | 那个有梅毒的人 没错 我打败了那个人 |
[47:49] | Go get him. All right. | 上吧 好 |
[47:51] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[47:52] | “Come on”? You come on! | 我不来 你来啊 |
[47:53] | You! | 你先来 |
[47:55] | You mountain of flesh. | 你这大山一样的身躯 |
[48:05] | Your turn, Mr. Holmes! | 轮到你了 福尔摩斯先生 |
[48:08] | Yes, I know. Of course I’m next. | 我知道 下一个是我 |
[48:15] | Opponent, 350 pounds. | 对手 350磅重 |
[48:18] | Use pipe. | 使用烟管 |
[48:19] | Create diversion to distract his gaze. | 去分散他的注意力 |
[48:23] | Plan of attack, | 战斗计划 |
[48:26] | surprise first blow to center of mass. | 用拳攻击他的重心 |
[48:28] | Gracefully dodge counterpunch. | 然后灵巧的躲过他的反击 |
[48:31] | Employ visual impairment. | 攻击眼部 |
[48:34] | Easily duck wild swing. | 躲过他盲目的攻击 |
[48:37] | Utilize Tibetan ototoxic method | 使用藏族秘技攻击耳部 |
[48:40] | to disrupt his balance. | 打乱他的平衡 |
[48:44] | Grab facial hair. | 抓住胡须 |
[48:45] | Use for leverage. | 用做发力点 |
[48:47] | Okinawan beard flip. | 冲绳式胡须背摔 |
[48:51] | Enemy incapacitated. | 对手失去行动能力 |
[48:54] | Catch pipe. | 接住烟管 |
[48:56] | Revel in crowd’s adulation. | 沉醉于观众的欢呼声中 |
[49:14] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[49:18] | Good show, Watson. | 干得漂亮 华生 |
[49:19] | Thank you, Holmes. | 谢谢夸奖 福尔摩斯 |
[49:22] | Break his pelvis. | 打他盆骨 |
[49:24] | Go! Again! | 继续打 |
[49:27] | Club him like a baby seal. | 把他当做不听话的孩子使劲打 |
[49:34] | What have I done? No, you’re fine. | 我都做了什么 不 你做的很好 |
[49:36] | Okay. Now, | 好吧 那么 |
[49:38] | tell us everything you know about the plot to kill the Queen. | 告诉我们你知道的关于谋杀女王事件的一切 |
[49:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:43] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我告诉你我知道的一切 |
[49:47] | I’ve been stabbed in the back. | 我后背被人捅了一刀 |
[49:51] | Meaning? Oh. | 什么意思 |
[49:52] | Metaphorically speaking, yes. | 是打比方吗 被人背叛了吗 |
[49:54] | No, I’ve literally been stabbed in the back… | 不 我是的背后真的被捅了一刀 |
[49:59] | Holmes, he’s escaping. | 福尔摩斯 他要跑了 |
[50:10] | So Moriarty is in England. | 所以说 莫里亚蒂确实来了英国 |
[50:11] | Watson. Does it look like Moriarty | 华生 这可不是莫里亚蒂 |
[50:14] | now? | 你看 |
[50:16] | Who is this? | 那这是谁 |
[50:18] | 雅各布 马斯格雷夫 雅各布 马斯格雷夫, | |
[50:20] | as I’ve been saying all along. | 就像我一直说的 |
[50:22] | A man who looks so much like Moriarty, | 有个人假扮了莫里亚蒂 |
[50:24] | a simple beard fooled almost everyone. | 用个假胡子就骗过了所有人 |
[50:27] | All right, I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[50:28] | I am no Moriarty. | 我不是莫里亚蒂 |
[50:30] | My name is Musgrave, | 我的名字是马斯格雷夫 |
[50:32] | just like he says. | 就像他说的一样 |
[50:35] | Who put you up to this? | 谁指使你做的这些 |
[50:37] | Oh, they’ve been leaving me notes telling me what to do. | 他们通过留下便条 告诉我去做什么 |
[50:40] | I don’t know who it is. | 我不知道是谁在幕后 |
[50:41] | I swear, I’m just a simple wanker. | 我发誓 我就是个带胡子的 |
[50:44] | He’s telling the truth, Watson. | 他说的是实话 华生 |
[50:46] | This morally deficient creature, | 这个道德缺陷的生物 |
[50:48] | this awful, awful excuse for a man, this… | 这个不是人的东西 |
[50:52] | Bag of rubbish. Yes, good one, Watson. Yes. | 人渣中的人渣 对 接的好 华生 说的好 |
[50:54] | Come on, guys. I’m dying. | 别说风凉话了 我都快死了 |
[50:56] | These are the wages of wanking, you see? | 这就是你带胡子假扮他的下场 看到了吗 |
[50:59] | Wait, wait, wait. What? | 等等 我还有话要说 什么 |
[51:01] | Just a… | 我这有一个 |
[51:02] | Don’t wank on us. | 不许对我们耍花招 |
[51:05] | A coal. | 一个煤块 |
[51:07] | Said you were to take it to Newcastle. | 你要把他带到纽卡斯尔 |
[51:11] | A lump of coal? Yeah. | 就这一块煤球 是的 |
[51:13] | To Newcastle? | 带到纽卡斯尔去吗 |
[51:15] | Newcastle by the river? | 河边的那个纽卡斯尔吗 |
[51:17] | Perhaps this clue will lead us to the real mastermind. | 也许这条线索会指引我们找到真正的幕后黑手 |
[51:19] | Time is running out. | 时间快来不及了 |
[51:21] | We must save the Queen. | 我们一定要拯救女王 |
[51:22] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[51:27] | ♪ While speeding to London town | ♪ 在赶往伦敦的路上 |
[51:29] | ♪ Bad man he said we gotta get down | ♪ 坏人说要让我们绝望 |
[51:32] | ♪ Keep smiling and forget that frown | ♪ 一直微笑 不要沮丧失望 |
[51:35] | ♪ Little reason to keep that crown | ♪ 保留带着皇冠的希望 |
[51:37] | ♪ While speeding to London town | ♪ 在赶往伦敦的路上 |
[51:40] | ♪ Bad man he said we gotta get down | ♪ 坏人说我们会失望 |
[51:43] | ♪ Keep smiling and forget that frown… | ♪ 一直微笑 不要皱眉 |
[51:45] | Bring these coals to Newcastle. | 把煤块带到纽卡斯尔去 |
[51:48] | Coals. | 煤块有什么含义吗 |
[51:50] | Coals. “Sherlock.” | 煤块 夏洛克 |
[51:52] | “Three days until I rewrite history and kill the queen.” | 三天后我会杀害女王 改写历史 |
[51:55] | Millicent is the subject of my research. | 米利森特是我的实验对象 |
[51:57] | Coals to Newcastle. | 煤块送到纽卡斯尔 |
[51:58] | Talking to you, it’s as | 和你说话 就像是 |
[51:59] | if our brains are sharing a tandem bicycle. | 我们两个的脑子在骑双人自行车 |
[52:01] | She has the mental capacity of… | 她的聪明才智足以 |
[52:03] | Now you have but three days… | 你现在只剩三天时间了 |
[52:04] | Bring these coals to Newcastle. | 把煤块带到纽卡斯尔 |
[52:06] | Co-detective Sherlock and me | 夏洛克和我之间的侦探工作 |
[52:11] | Good morning, Sherlock. | 早上好 夏洛克 |
[52:13] | What’s happened? Well, I’m… | 发生什么了 额 我在 |
[52:14] | I’m trying to untangle this baffling clue. | 我在尝试解开这迷综错乱的线索 |
[52:18] | Ever since I met Millie, my mind is muddled. | 自从我见过米莉后 我脑子就乱了 |
[52:20] | Do you suppose she’s infected me with some sort of a disease? | 你说 她是不是给我感染了什么疾病 |
[52:25] | Disease? | 疾病 |
[52:26] | My heart races. | 我心跳加速 |
[52:27] | My palms sweat. | 手心出汗 |
[52:29] | I have all these feelings. | 有着各种各样的情绪 |
[52:30] | Holmes, get a hold of yourself. You’re not sick. | 福尔摩斯 你放心吧 你可没生病 |
[52:34] | You’re in love. | 你这是陷入爱河了 |
[52:36] | Love? Horseradish! | 陷入爱河 不可能 |
[52:38] | I’m a man of logic. | 我是遵从逻辑的人 |
[52:39] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么好羞耻的 |
[52:40] | In fact, I, too, have been taken by this malady called love. | 事实上 我也陷入过这种爱情困境 |
[52:45] | Grace has asked me to call upon her. | 格蕾丝让我去拜访她 |
[52:48] | Apparently, | 很明显 |
[52:50] | I sent her quite the charming telegram last night. | 我昨晚给她发了封让她痴迷的电报 |
[52:55] | Watson, you’ve cracked it. | 华生 你一语道破这难题了 |
[52:57] | Have I? Co-detective? | 是吗 侦探组合被你认可了吗 |
[52:58] | Think, Watson. | 好好想想 华生 |
[52:59] | Is there a single logical reason | 只有一个合理的原因 |
[53:01] | for Grace to want to seek your company? | 为什么格蕾丝会想找你 |
[53:03] | Romantic interest? | 因为浪漫吗 |
[53:05] | No. My eyes? | 不是 因为我迷人的眼睛吗 |
[53:07] | It’s all a ruse. | 这都是骗术啊 |
[53:08] | Moriarty escapes to America, | 莫里亚蒂跑到美国去了 |
[53:10] | and then these two American women show up? | 然后就突然有两个美国女人出现了 |
[53:13] | Sorry, you’re saying Grace is the killer? | 等等 你是说格蕾丝是凶手吗 |
[53:17] | Of course she’s not the killer. She’s an American. | 当然了 她不是凶手 她是个美国人 |
[53:19] | She would have used a gun. | 她应该会用枪来行凶 如果她是凶手 |
[53:22] | No, Grace is working for the killer. | 不过 格蕾丝在为凶手效力 |
[53:26] | We shall seduce her, | 我们要色诱她 |
[53:28] | and that will lead us to the murderer. | 那将会让我们找到凶手 |
[53:32] | Yes. – | 是的 |
[53:35] | Who could that be at this early hour? | 这么早 会是谁 |
[53:36] | Enter. | 进来 |
[53:44] | Her Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[53:47] | Have you come to see me? | 你是来看望我的吗 |
[53:50] | Mr. Holmes, I have but two days left to live | 福尔摩斯先生 我只能活两天了 |
[53:53] | unless you can solve this case. | 除非你能破这个案子 |
[53:56] | My queen, do come in. | 我的女王 请进 |
[53:59] | I shall speak with Mr. Holmes in private. | 我要私下和福尔摩斯谈一谈 |
[54:04] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[54:06] | You’ll be happy to know | 你会很乐意知道 |
[54:07] | that, just this morning we discovered a new clue. | 就在今早 我们发现了一些线索 |
[54:10] | This chunk of coal. | 这块煤 |
[54:12] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[54:14] | It’s quite a mystery. | 这真是一个谜团 |
[54:17] | Is this going to be a problem? | 他会影响到我们吗 |
[54:19] | Watson. | 华生 |
[54:20] | Perhaps the Queen would enjoy some tea. | 也许女王需要喝点茶 |
[54:23] | Oh, yes, of course. | 哦 是 当然 |
[54:26] | Mr. Holmes, the empire is depending on you. | 福尔摩斯先生 帝国存亡就寄托在你身上了 |
[54:29] | Your Majesty, I now suspect two American women | 陛下 我现在怀疑两个美国女人 |
[54:33] | are somehow involved in this plot. | 多少和这个阴谋有关系 |
[54:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:38] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[54:39] | do you think I could have a picture of us together? | 我能给咱们来个合影吗 |
[54:42] | But who is going to take the photograph? | 但是 由谁来拍照 |
[54:44] | Oh, no, I’ll take the photograph. | 哦 不用 我来就行了 |
[54:46] | You see, it’s a type of a self-photograph. | 你看 这是一个自拍相机 |
[54:49] | I can take it, and I will be in it also. | 我可以拍照 并且我也能照进相片里 |
[54:51] | You know what? I find, to take the most attractive photographs, | 你知道吗 是我发明的 用来拍最漂亮的照片 |
[54:54] | you need to purse your lips together like a duck-billed platypus. | 你需要把嘴唇合起来 就像鸭嘴兽那样 |
[54:58] | Platypus face. Chins up. | 噘嘴 扬起下巴 |
[55:02] | Hey. Hey. Hey, girl. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 女孩 |
[55:05] | You know, maybe over by the window. | 也许我们该去窗户旁边 |
[55:07] | The lighting’s much better there. Yes, yes, capital idea. | 那里光线更好 是的 是的 主意真棒 |
[55:10] | Oh, God. Ma’am, ma’am. Oh! Oh! | 喔 天呐 夫人 喔 |
[55:12] | Ma’am! Your Majesty. | 夫人 女王陛下 |
[55:14] | Oh, Ma’am! | 喔 天呐 |
[55:16] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天呐 |
[55:19] | Tell me, Watson. | 告诉我 华生 |
[55:22] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[55:24] | Dear God. | 我的天 |
[55:28] | We’ve killed the Queen. – | 我们杀死了女王陛下 |
[55:30] | Are you all right, Your Majesty? | 你还好吗 女王陛下 |
[55:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:34] | Yes, I’m all right. Are you sure? | 是的 我很好 你确定吗 |
[55:36] | Yes, I’m quite fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[55:37] | My lover, John Watson, will take good care of me. | 我的情人 约翰华生会照顾好我的 |
[55:42] | Why did you want that photograph? | 你为什么要拍照 |
[55:44] | I didn’t want the photograph. | 我没有 |
[55:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[55:49] | Mr. Holmes? Dr. Watson? | 福尔摩斯先生 华生医生 |
[55:50] | I’m very, very safe. | 我非常 非常安全 |
[55:52] | She’s so dead. She’s so dead. | 她死透了 她死透了 |
[55:55] | I know. Okay. | 我知道 好吧 |
[55:56] | We’ll shove her down the toilet | 我们把她塞到马桶里面去 |
[55:58] | as if she was never here, and we’ll deny ever seeing her. | 就好像她从来没来过这里 我们没见到她 |
[56:01] | Right. Excellent. | 就这么办 太好了 |
[56:02] | Come on. Come up. | 快点 起来 |
[56:05] | Here we are. Into the bathroom. | 这边 进卫生间 |
[56:09] | Mr. Holmes. Dr. Watson. | 福尔摩斯先生 华生医生 |
[56:10] | What was the big bang? | 哪里来的响声 |
[56:12] | We must buy some time. | 我们必须争取点时间 |
[56:13] | Right. Let’s get her to the door. | 对 我们把她藏到门后面 |
[56:14] | Open this door! Wait. | 破门 等等 |
[56:16] | Hello. What do you want? | 什么情况 你们想干嘛 |
[56:18] | Ma’am, are you all right? | 夫人 你还好吗 |
[56:19] | Yes, of course I’m fine. Can’t you see? | 当然 我很好 你没看见吗 |
[56:22] | Yes, of course, ma’am. I’m so sorry. | 是的 夫人 对不起 |
[56:23] | We’ve got it from here, boys. Thank you. | 我们会保护好她的 伙计们 谢谢 |
[56:24] | We’re good. Yes, sir. | 我们很好 是的 先生 |
[56:27] | The trunk. Yes. | 箱子 对 |
[56:28] | Yes, we’ll mail her to Africa. | 对 我们把她寄到非洲去 |
[56:31] | Come on, ma’am. Sorry. | 快 夫人 对不起 |
[56:33] | There we go. | 就这样 |
[56:34] | Stuff her in there. | 把她塞进去 |
[56:35] | Really thrust. | 用力压 |
[56:37] | Good. Good. | 好的 就这样 |
[56:39] | Good. Good. | 对 加油 |
[56:41] | Hold on, Watson. Come on, boys. | 等等 华生 快点 伙计们 |
[56:42] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[56:44] | Mr. Holmes. Dr. Watson. | 福尔摩斯先生 华生医生 |
[56:46] | One, two, three. Watch your fingers. | 一 二 三 小心你的手指 |
[56:49] | Open this door immediately! | 马上把门打开 |
[56:51] | This is bad. | 坏事了 |
[56:53] | You know what we must do. | 你知道我们必须这样做 |
[56:56] | Grab your toolbox. | 打开你的工具箱 |
[56:57] | Let me in! I’m breaking down the door! | 让我们进去 我要破门了 |
[57:01] | Bone saw. Bone saw. | 骨锯 骨锯 |
[57:03] | Oh, God. Come on! Push! Come on, together! | 喔 天呐 快点 推 快点 一起用力 |
[57:05] | Watson, toilet-sized chunks. | 华生 弄成小块让马桶能冲走 |
[57:08] | Put your back into it! | 用背部撞 |
[57:12] | Good God! | 我的上帝 |
[57:14] | What have you done? | 你们都做了什么 |
[57:17] | Platypus lips. | 像鸭嘴兽那样噘嘴 |
[57:25] | Can you send me a copy of the self-photograph? | 你能给我一份自拍的拷贝吗 |
[57:30] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[57:33] | It will arrive at the palace in about a week. | 大概一星期后送到皇宫 |
[57:38] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[57:40] | you have two days to stop this killer. | 你们有两天的时间来抓住杀手 |
[57:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[57:46] | God save the Queen. | 上帝保佑女王 |
[57:52] | What a perfect day for a picnic at London’s greatest spectacle, | 在伦敦最漂亮的景点野餐才配得上这好天气 |
[57:56] | the Anglo-American Exhibition. | 英美人文展览 |
[57:58] | A celebration of that special relationship | 对你我国家之间 |
[58:00] | between our nation and yours. | 特殊关系的一个庆祝活动 |
[58:02] | Yes, such a special relationship | 是的 这么特殊的关系 |
[58:04] | between these two nations, | 对于两个国家来说 |
[58:06] | although I could never live | 尽管如此 我绝不能生活在 |
[58:08] | in a country with an unelected ruler | 一个统治者未经选举的的国家 |
[58:10] | like the Queen. | 就像女王 |
[58:11] | Why ever not? | 究竟为什么 |
[58:13] | In America, we have democracy. | 在美国 我们有民主 |
[58:16] | Our president is a person our people have all chosen. | 我们的总统是全民选举出来的 |
[58:20] | An assurance that only | 这样可以保证只有 |
[58:21] | the finest and most qualified man will lead, | 最好和最有资格的人可以领导国家 |
[58:24] | not a wealthy tyrant who cares for nothing but himself. | 而不是一个自私自利 富得流油的君主 |
[58:28] | But you have the electoral college, which surely will prevent | 但是你们有选举学院 用来确保不让 |
[58:31] | some trumped-up charlatan from gaining power. | 一些带着阴谋的骗子获得权利 |
[58:33] | Not always, unfortunately. | 不幸地是 并不总是这样 |
[58:35] | It would be great to have a strong businessman. | 如果获得富商的支持那将非常有利 |
[58:37] | But a showman as well. | 但是一个擅长演讲的人也可以 |
[58:39] | I love a good show. | 我就喜欢那些好的演讲 |
[58:40] | America. | 美国 |
[58:42] | We gave you your freedom, and now look what you’ve done with it. | 我们给你自由 现在看看你们都做了什么 |
[58:45] | London’s spectacle… | 伦敦的美景… |
[58:48] | Remember, Watson. | 记住 华生 |
[58:49] | Relax them with small talk, then begin the seduction. | 随意交谈让他们放松 然后开始诱导她 |
[58:53] | I must say, she doesn’t look like | 我不得不说 她看起来不像 |
[58:55] | she could be an accessory to murder. | 一个杀手的帮凶 |
[58:58] | Well, looks can be deceiving. | 哇 外表可能是装出来的 |
[59:02] | Remember, we’re here to seduce. | 记住 我们来这里是为了接近她们 |
[59:05] | These physical displays of strength will enchant them. | 这些身体力量的炫耀会迷住她们的 |
[59:13] | I could use a bit of cocaine. | 我得来点儿可卡因助兴 |
[59:15] | Did you bring a vial with you? | 你带瓶子了吗 |
[59:20] | Very good. | 太好了 |
[59:30] | Are you all right? I’m… I’m exhausted. | 你还好吗 我… 我精疲力尽了 |
[59:32] | There is one test I can employ | 我可以用一个测试 |
[59:35] | to prove she truly is who she says she is. | 来证明她真如她说所的那样 |
[59:38] | Then do it, Holmes. | 动手吧 福尔摩斯 |
[59:39] | Employ your last test. I simply must know. | 用你最后的测试 然后我就知道了 |
[59:45] | Help! John? | 帮帮我 约翰 |
[59:46] | This man has been taken ill. What? | 他生病了 什么 |
[59:48] | Oh! | 噢 |
[59:50] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[59:51] | If only there were a doctor present. | 如果有个医生在就好了 |
[59:54] | Clearly, he’s had a severe blow to his occipital bone. | 很明显 他的后脑勺被击中了 |
[59:57] | He’s concussed. | 他被击中了 |
[59:58] | And I am a doctor. A doctor? | 我是一个医生 你是医生吗 |
[1:00:01] | A woman doctor. What times we live in. | 一个女医生 我们这是生活在什么时代 |
[1:00:04] | Could it be? | 可能吗 |
[1:00:06] | Is Grace truly a doctor? | 格蕾丝 真的是医生吗 |
[1:00:08] | Are her feelings of affection genuine? | 她怜悯的情感是真情流露吗 |
[1:00:11] | Then she’s innocent. | 那她就是无辜的 |
[1:00:13] | Watson, get up. | 华生 起来 |
[1:00:14] | We need to go see my brother. | 我们得去见我哥哥 |
[1:00:16] | I love you, Grace. Oh! | 我爱你 格蕾丝 喔 |
[1:00:20] | The legendary Diogenes Men’s Club. | 传说中的弟欧尼根男子俱乐部 |
[1:00:23] | Home of London’s most awkward gentlemen and my brother. | 这就是伦敦最糟糕的先生们和我哥哥的家 |
[1:00:28] | Holmes. Mmm. | 福尔摩斯 嗯 |
[1:00:29] | I can’t believe you have a brother. | 我不敢相信你还有个哥哥 |
[1:00:31] | Yes, but we’re nothing alike. | 是的 但是我们相差甚远 |
[1:00:33] | He’s an arrogant man who never appreciates | 他是一个非常傲慢的人 从来不会感激 |
[1:00:35] | the people around him. | 那些在他身边的人 |
[1:00:37] | Follow me. Here. | 跟我来 这里 |
[1:00:43] | Well, well, well. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:00:47] | So you are finally seeking your brother’s help. | 你终于还是来找哥哥帮忙了 |
[1:00:51] | I must say, I’m not surprised. | 不得不说 我一点都不感到意外 |
[1:00:53] | And this vague assembly of limbs and fatty tissue, | 这位四肢健全 胖乎乎的 不起眼的同伴 |
[1:00:55] | I assume, is Dr. Watson. | 我猜 是华生医生 |
[1:01:11] | So shall I get us started? | 我可以开个头吗 |
[1:01:16] | Watson, please. | 华生 别这样 |
[1:01:18] | We’re in the middle of a conversation. | 我们正在谈话呢 |
[1:01:20] | Can’t you see? | 你没看到吗 |
[1:01:21] | When the two most brilliant minds in all of England | 当全英格兰最聪明的两个大脑 |
[1:01:23] | have a fraternal bond, | 心灵相通的时候 |
[1:01:25] | words are an inefficiency. | 言语反而是低效率的 |
[1:01:27] | We communicate without words, silently, | 我们安静地交流 无需言语 |
[1:01:29] | from giant brain to gianter brain. | 从一个绝顶聪明的大脑到另一个更聪明的 |
[1:01:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:01:34] | I’ll join in as I see fit. | 我会适时加入你们的 |
[1:01:39] | I can spare a few minutes to solve your little mystery | 我可以抽出几分钟时间来解决你的小麻烦 |
[1:01:42] | and help quench your thirst for public adulation. | 帮你满足公众对你阿谀奉承的需求 |
[1:01:45] | My thirst is for logic. | 我渴求的是逻辑推理 |
[1:01:48] | I don’t care what the | 我才不在乎 |
[1:01:49] | public thinks of London’s best-loved detective, | 公众对伦敦最受欢迎的侦探是怎么想的 |
[1:01:52] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 |
[1:01:53] | Thoughts. | 是想法 |
[1:01:55] | Make Me talky. | 让我说话的 |
[1:01:57] | Make Me talky. | 想让我说话 |
[1:01:58] | You find killer. | 你找到杀手 |
[1:02:00] | Make Me talky? We find killer? | 让我说话吗 我们找到杀手 |
[1:02:03] | Watson, what are you trying to do? | 华生 你在干嘛 |
[1:02:06] | Trying to brain-speak. | 用思维说话 |
[1:02:07] | You’re going to hurt yourself. | 你会伤到自己的 |
[1:02:09] | Uh, sorry. | 啊 对不起 |
[1:02:11] | Uh, perhaps the gentleman would be more comfortable | 嗯 也许你会更舒适些 |
[1:02:14] | in the companions’ chamber. | 如果呆在等候室的话 |
[1:02:16] | Perhaps, or perhaps I’d be comfortable here by the fire. | 也许 也许我呆在火炉边觉得更舒服 |
[1:02:20] | In the companions’ chamber, sir. Yes, fine. Of course. | 还是去等候室吧 先生 好的 好的 走吧 |
[1:02:22] | Great idea. Yeah, capital idea. | 好主意 对 太好了 |
[1:02:25] | I’ll be in the companions’ room. Yes. | 我去等候室了 好的 |
[1:02:26] | The equal companions’ room, should you need me. | 万一你需要我的话 在另一个会客厅 |
[1:02:29] | It’s just here. | 就在这边 |
[1:02:36] | Please enjoy the company of your fellow companions. | 希望你和这些同伴相处愉快 |
[1:02:38] | I see. Huh. | 我知道了 哼 |
[1:02:40] | Balloons are happy, but they’re not alive. | 气球很开心 但它们没有生命 |
[1:02:45] | Fair enough. | 是的 |
[1:02:51] | Who is this brilliant nemesis capable of besting me? | 这个狡猾的对手还能比我聪明吗 |
[1:02:55] | If your nemesis were truly smarter than you, | 如果有一个对手比你还聪明的话 |
[1:02:59] | it could only be me. | 那只可能是我 |
[1:03:01] | And as I am not the killer, one must conclude | 但我又不是凶手 那么可以得出 |
[1:03:03] | that the killer did not, nor could not, outwit you. | 凶手的智商不会 也不可能会超过你 |
[1:03:06] | If the killer is my intellectual inferior, | 如果凶手没有我聪明 |
[1:03:09] | how has he predicted my every move? | 他是怎么预测我的一举一动的 |
[1:03:12] | The killer did not predict your actions. | 凶手并没有预测到你的行为 |
[1:03:13] | Our murderer is a student of yours, | 他有可能是你追随者中的一位 |
[1:03:16] | someone in your proximity. | 你身边的人 |
[1:03:17] | Someone who could observe you undetected. | 在暗中观察你的人 |
[1:03:19] | Someone who knows you better than anyone. | 比任何人都了解你的人 |
[1:03:22] | His mind radiates wisdom. | 思想启迪智慧 |
[1:03:23] | Sherlock Holmes has done it again! | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯又成功了一次 |
[1:03:29] | I am dying from anticipation. | 我都快急死了 |
[1:03:30] | What did your brother tell you, Holmes? | 你哥哥告诉你什么了 福尔摩斯 |
[1:03:32] | I believe I’ve cracked the case. | 我想我已经找到答案了 |
[1:03:34] | It was in front of me the whole time, my dear Watson. | 答案一直就在我面前 我亲爱的 华生 |
[1:03:36] | Oh, do share. | 真的吗 快告诉我 |
[1:03:38] | And ruin the suspense? | 你要我破坏悬念吗 |
[1:03:40] | I just thought, since I worked the case with you… | 我只是想 既然我是和你一起办案的 |
[1:03:42] | And we’re here. – | 我们到了 |
[1:03:47] | Now, | 现在 |
[1:03:48] | you’re all wondering why I gathered you here today. | 大家很疑惑 为什么今天我把你们聚集在这 |
[1:03:52] | Prepare yourself to be astonished. | 擦亮双眼 准备见证奇迹吧 |
[1:03:55] | The killer could only be a man | 凶手只可能是某人 |
[1:03:57] | who knew my actions at every turn. | 他知道我的一举一动 |
[1:03:59] | Who was present at every murder? | 每起谋杀案都有谁在场 |
[1:04:02] | Hmm? | 嗯哼 |
[1:04:03] | Who knows me better than anyone? | 谁最了解我 |
[1:04:06] | It was you who arranged my birthday party | 就是你 布置了我的生日聚会和蛋糕 |
[1:04:09] | and the cake which contained the first victim, | 在生日聚会上 出现了第一位受害者 |
[1:04:12] | initiating the events leading us to today. | 导致今天出现这样的局面 |
[1:04:16] | Dr. Watson is the killer. | 华生医生就是凶手 |
[1:04:21] | By studying my methods, | 通过学习我的方法论 |
[1:04:23] | you created a fake crime only you could solve. | 你伪造了只有你能解决的犯罪案件 |
[1:04:26] | Why? I was to be so impressed | 这样 我被你折服了 |
[1:04:29] | that I would crown him co-detective. | 我会让他成为我的侦探搭档 |
[1:04:32] | He wanted to rewrite history | 他想要改写历史 |
[1:04:34] | by becoming my partner. | 通过成为我的搭档 |
[1:04:40] | Okay. Now the part about how I could never have done it | 好吧 我根本不可能做到的 |
[1:04:43] | and on to the surprising real killer. | 现在又出乎意料的有是凶手的嫌疑 |
[1:04:45] | I wonder who it’s going to be. | 我真不知道凶手会是谁 |
[1:04:47] | When one eliminates the impossible, | 当排除一切不可能的因素后 |
[1:04:49] | whatever remains, however improbable, | 剩下的再不可思议 |
[1:04:52] | is the truth. | 也是答案 |
[1:04:54] | But this is absurd. | 但这很荒谬的 |
[1:04:57] | Holmes, you must know in your heart… | 福尔摩斯 你心里一定知道 |
[1:04:59] | The heart is for pumping blood. | 心是用来泵血的 |
[1:05:01] | The truth is the truth! | 事实就是事实 |
[1:05:04] | Truth | 事实 |
[1:05:05] | is that I have devoted my life to you. | 就是我把我的一切都献给了你 |
[1:05:09] | And I was a fool to think | 然后我还愚蠢的想 |
[1:05:11] | you would ever consider me as a co-detective | 你会我把我看成一位搭档的时候 |
[1:05:13] | when you’re incapable of thinking of me even as a friend! | 你甚至都不拿我当成朋友 |
[1:05:18] | Inspector Lestrade, take him. | 雷斯垂德探长 带走他 |
[1:05:20] | Go on. | 赶紧走 |
[1:05:22] | The man is your closest friend. | 这个人是你最亲密的朋友 |
[1:05:23] | Your pursuit of Moriarty has failed. | 你对 莫里亚蒂的追求已经失败了 |
[1:05:25] | You have no suspects. | 你没有嫌疑犯 |
[1:05:27] | The killer still threatens to kill the Queen. | 凶手还在威胁要杀死女王 |
[1:05:30] | Is that a chance you’re willing to take? | 难道不想抓住这个立功的机会吗 |
[1:05:33] | Take him. What? | 拿下他 什么 |
[1:05:38] | Do you see his propensity for violence? | 大伙看到他的暴力倾向了吗 |
[1:05:40] | Do you still doubt me? Calm down. | 你们还要质疑我吗 老实点 |
[1:05:42] | I shall never again carry your blasted magnifying glasses | 我就不该带着你的放大镜 |
[1:05:48] | or your jars of urine. | 和你的酒壶 |
[1:05:51] | Why are we even saving these? | 为什么我要带着这些 |
[1:05:53] | And you look stupid in that hat. | 你戴着那顶帽子看起来就像个白痴 |
[1:05:57] | Your head was not meant for hats. | 你根本不配戴着这帽子 |
[1:06:02] | Unhand me! No! | 放开我 不要 |
[1:06:05] | I’ll never forget you, John. | 约翰 我永远不会忘记你的 |
[1:06:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:06:10] | John Watson devoted his life to you, | 约翰 华生把他的一切都献给你了 |
[1:06:12] | and this is how you repay him? | 这就是你对他的回报吗 |
[1:06:14] | Back to America with your ham-dogs and hot-burgers. | 滚回美国吃你的汉堡和热狗吧 |
[1:06:18] | At least, in America, our system’s fair. | 至少在美国 我们的法律是公平的 |
[1:06:21] | No citizen can be found guilty | 任何人不会未经过法官和陪审团的审判 |
[1:06:23] | till his case is heard by a jury of white property-owning men. | 而被判有罪 |
[1:06:28] | Millie, surely, you must understand. | 米莉 你一定理解我吧 |
[1:06:40] | Fine, go! | 好 你们走吧 |
[1:06:42] | I’m the greatest detective who ever lived. | 我是有史以来最伟大的侦探 |
[1:06:45] | You’re welcome for solving this case. | 欢迎你们来解决这个案子 |
[1:06:47] | Sherlock abandons Watson! | 夏洛克抛弃了华生 |
[1:07:01] | Well, you’ve done it again, Sherlock. | 干的漂亮夏洛克 你又解决了一件案子 |
[1:07:05] | Justice has been served. | 正义得到伸张 |
[1:07:07] | And to think it was underneath your nose the whole time. | 他一直就在你的眼皮底下 |
[1:07:10] | 华生 华生. | |
[1:07:12] | Of course it was Watson. | 当然是华生 |
[1:07:14] | It’ll be nice to have the place to myself again. | 这里又归我一个人了 真爽 |
[1:07:17] | Don’t have to deal with his stupid medical stuff | 不必再理会他愚蠢的医疗问题 |
[1:07:22] | or the constant badgering about being a co-detective. | 不停的纠缠要成为我的侦探搭档 |
[1:07:28] | Oh, and the incessant writing in his blasted journal. | 还有他破笔记本里 没完没了的写作 |
[1:07:33] | “With each passing day on the case, | 随着案情一天天的发展 |
[1:07:35] | “My admiration for Sherlock grows and grows. | 我对夏洛克人格的伟大越来越感到钦佩 |
[1:07:42] | “I daresay he’s more than a great detective. | 我敢说他不仅仅是一个优秀的侦探 |
[1:07:46] | “He’s a great man. | 他是一位伟人 |
[1:07:49] | “A treasure for all of London. | 是伦敦之宝 |
[1:07:52] | “And I shall always | 我要永远 |
[1:07:55] | “Consider him my best friend.” | 把他当作我最好的朋友 |
[1:08:15] | A tear? | 眼泪 |
[1:08:18] | What is this tear? | 我为什么会流泪 |
[1:08:29] | I can’t stop it. | 我控制不住它 |
[1:08:36] | What is this warm feeling in my chest? | 我胸中为什么会感到一股暖流 |
[1:08:45] | Why am I reeling in confusion? | 为什么我会感到困惑 |
[1:08:50] | What is this fever in my head? | 为什么我会感到头痛 |
[1:08:53] | Is it pox? | 是痘吗 |
[1:08:55] | Maybe gout | 也许是痛风 |
[1:08:56] | I can’t seem to work it out | 我好像解决不了 |
[1:08:59] | And why | 为什么 |
[1:09:01] | Don’t I feel triumphant? | 我感受不到胜利 |
[1:09:05] | And why does it seem less than right | 为什么事情看起来不太对 |
[1:09:08] | That Watson’s going to hang tonight | 华生今晚将要被吊死 |
[1:09:11] | And gasp and thrash and choke until he’s dead? | 喘气 鞭打 窒息直到他死 |
[1:09:16] | What is this strange sensation | 这种奇怪的感觉是什么 |
[1:09:20] | Pounding in my veins? | 在我的血管里狂跳 |
[1:09:23] | Why is fluid leaking from my eye? | 为什么我的双眼充满泪水 |
[1:09:28] | Why do I ache with shame | 我为什么羞愧得疼痛 |
[1:09:31] | While moaning Watson’s name? | 在嗟叹华生的名字时 |
[1:09:34] | Wish I could deduce the reason why | 真希望我能推断出原因 |
[1:09:39] | How could I possibly deserve this? | 我为什么会被戴上枷锁 |
[1:09:42] | How, when I’ve been his loyal friend? | 我曾是他的最忠实朋友 |
[1:09:44] | Helped him work, took his side | 协助他工作 支持他 |
[1:09:46] | Sung his praises far and wide | 到处唱他的赞歌 |
[1:09:47] | So why would he just betray me? | 可他为什么要抛弃我 |
[1:09:53] | Now all those happy times with him | 现在那些和他在一起的快乐时光 |
[1:09:56] | When I would go solve crimes with him | 和他一起处理案件的时光 |
[1:09:59] | Are coming to a sad and lonely | 变得悲伤和孤独 |
[1:10:02] | Eyeball-popping, strangulating | 眼球爆裂 勒住脖子 |
[1:10:05] | Kicking, screaming end | 被踢下去 尖叫结束生命 |
[1:10:08] | What is this strange sensation? | 这种奇怪的感觉是什么 |
[1:10:12] | Where did I go wrong? | 我做错了什么 |
[1:10:15] | Why am I a sobbing, trembling mess? | 为什么我会哭泣 颤抖 |
[1:10:18] | Soon my neck will snap in half | 很快我的脖子就要被绞断 |
[1:10:20] | I guess And yet I know somehow | 我想 但我知道 |
[1:10:23] | And yet right now If he could hear right now | 在现在 如果他现在能听到 |
[1:10:27] | I would still forgive him | 我还是会原谅他 |
[1:10:32] | More or less | 也许吧 |
[1:10:35] | Please, I don’t know Upon whom else to call | 拜托了 我不知道还能找谁 |
[1:10:38] | Nothing is making any sense at all | 当一切都没有意义了 |
[1:10:41] | Speak! I need your voice To hear your voice | 说话 我需要你的声音 听你的声音 |
[1:10:45] | So sweet, so pure, so wise | 如此甜蜜 如此纯洁 如此睿智 |
[1:10:52] | Sometimes the irrational | 有时 非理性的 |
[1:10:56] | Is truer than the rational | 比理性更真实 |
[1:10:59] | The heart can have its reasons | 心 有它的原因 |
[1:11:03] | Which the head knows nothing of | 大脑并不知晓 |
[1:11:07] | Your brain says Watson’s guilty | 你的大脑说华生有罪 |
[1:11:10] | But a stronger force says “No, he’s not” | 但是会有更强大的力量说 不 他不是 |
[1:11:14] | What is that force? | 那是什么样的力量 |
[1:11:16] | It’s… It’s… Yes? What? | 它是 它是 是什么 是什么 |
[1:11:18] | It’s love… Love? | 它是爱 爱 |
[1:11:21] | It’s love It’s love | 这是爱 这是爱 |
[1:11:25] | It’s love It’s love | 这是爱 这是爱 |
[1:11:27] | It’s love It’s love | 这是爱 这是爱 |
[1:11:30] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:11:32] | Did I push Watson away | 是我把亲手华生推开了吗 |
[1:11:33] | because I feared losing him to Grace? | 只是因为我害怕失去他吗 |
[1:11:36] | Somehow, I know in my heart | 不知怎的 心如明镜 |
[1:11:38] | in a way my brain can never know, | 但大脑却一片空白 |
[1:11:41] | even a brain like mine, | 纵使聪明如我 |
[1:11:46] | Watson is innocent! | 华生是无辜的 |
[1:11:48] | Time to go and save Come save me now | 是时候去解救 快来救我吧 |
[1:11:52] | The man I love The man I love | 我的爱人 我的爱人 |
[1:12:01] | 华生 | |
[1:12:02] | I discovered my emotions, and I’m only 46. | 我找到了我的幸福 我还年轻 |
[1:12:05] | Hang! Hang! Hang! | 吊死 吊死 吊死 |
[1:12:12] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:12:14] | Hang Dr. Watson! Hang Dr. Watson! | 吊死华生医生 吊死华生医生 |
[1:12:16] | The dogs seem really unnecessary. | 似乎没必要再用狗吧 |
[1:12:19] | 夏洛克 | |
[1:12:21] | Oh. It’s you. | 哦 原来是你 |
[1:12:25] | You’ve brought cake. | 你带了块蛋糕 |
[1:12:34] | Watson! My brother! | 华生 我的好兄弟 |
[1:12:36] | Watson, where are you? | 华生 你在哪 |
[1:12:38] | Where… | 在 |
[1:12:39] | I’m too late. | 该死 我来晚了 |
[1:12:46] | Clever. | 机智 |
[1:12:47] | Very, very clever. | 非常非常机智 |
[1:12:57] | You were always so clever, | 你总是那么聪明 |
[1:12:59] | and I never appreciated it. | 我竟从来没有留意过 |
[1:13:03] | But it’s not too late to make amends. | 但现在弥补过错 还不算晚 |
[1:13:05] | Watson! | 华生 |
[1:13:06] | I shouldn’t have wasted all my time singing! | 我不该浪费时间唱歌的 |
[1:13:14] | Ah! Grimy news kids. | 噢 孩子们 有个坏消息 |
[1:13:16] | I desperately need your help. | 我非常需要你们的帮助 |
[1:13:17] | Dr. Watson’s in grave danger. | 华生医生有危险了 |
[1:13:19] | Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. | 是吗 你说呢 夏洛克 |
[1:13:21] | Because of you, you wank! | 都是因为你 是你一手造成的 |
[1:13:22] | I know. | 是的 |
[1:13:24] | But I know of a way to save him. | 但是现在 我知道一个救他的办法 |
[1:13:25] | Please, please help me. | 求你们了 请帮帮我 |
[1:13:28] | I must find a way to the docks immediately. | 我必须马上找到一条到码头的路 |
[1:13:34] | “Moriarty’s daughter did the one thing Moriarty never could. | 莫里亚蒂的女儿做了莫里亚蒂做不到的一件事 |
[1:13:38] | “She defeated Sherlock Holmes and assassinated the Queen. | 她打败了夏洛克 福尔摩斯 暗杀了女王 |
[1:13:42] | “Sherlock Holmes, the man whom I regarded | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 我曾认为是 |
[1:13:45] | “As the best and the wisest man whom I would ever know | 我所认识的最优秀 最聪明的人 |
[1:13:50] | “Was a fraud.” | 是个骗子 |
[1:13:56] | It is done. | 结束了 |
[1:13:58] | A devilish plan worthy of your father. | 一个配得上你父亲身份的可怕计划 |
[1:14:01] | The last book in the Sherlock Holmes canon is complete, | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 柯南 的最后一本也完成了 |
[1:14:06] | The Case of the Defeated Detective. | 一位失败的侦探的案子 |
[1:14:09] | Daddy will be so proud. | 爸爸会感到自豪的 |
[1:14:12] | Sherlock will be remembered | 夏洛克会被大家记住的 |
[1:14:14] | as the man who failed to protect the Queen. | 作为一个没能保护女王的人 |
[1:14:17] | History shall be rewritten | 历史将要被重写 |
[1:14:18] | at the hand of his loyal partner, Dr. Watson. | 在他最忠实的伙伴华生医生的笔下 |
[1:14:23] | I’ve done your bidding. | 你说的我都照做了 |
[1:14:25] | Now set me free. | 现在 让我离开吧 |
[1:14:27] | You’re gonna die here. | 你会死在这里 |
[1:14:29] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证了 |
[1:14:31] | You swore on the life of the Queen. | 你以女王陛下的名义发过誓了 |
[1:14:33] | I’m gonna kill the Queen, you big eejit. Boys! | 我还要杀了女王呢 白痴 醒醒吧 |
[1:14:36] | Mrs. Hudson is the killer? Mmm-hmm. | 哈德森太太就是凶手吗 是的 |
[1:14:38] | Gorblimey! | 卧槽 |
[1:14:40] | How’d you work that out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[1:14:41] | Why, it was Watson who told me. | 嗯哼 是华生告诉我的 |
[1:14:43] | You see, beet sugar. | 你看 甜菜糖 |
[1:14:46] | Mrs. Hudson’s family recipe and Watson’s favorite. | 这是哈德森太太家庭秘方 也是华生的最爱 |
[1:14:49] | He never would have left crumbs behind | 他不可能会不吃完 留下蛋糕屑的 |
[1:14:50] | unless he was leaving me a clue. | 除非 这是给留给我的线索 |
[1:14:52] | For, you see, Mrs. Hudson’s origins are not so humble. | 你们看 哈德森太太的出身并不简单 |
[1:14:56] | 她就是詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授的女儿 She is none other than the daughter of 詹姆斯 莫里亚蒂教授. | |
[1:14:59] | No, it ain’t possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[1:15:01] | You see, Mrs. Hudson never knew her father. | 你看 哈德森太太一直不知道她爸爸是谁 |
[1:15:04] | He was never present. | 他从来没出现过 |
[1:15:06] | To gain his love, she tried to pull off the greatest crime ever. | 为了获得他的爱 她试图实施史上最大的犯罪 |
[1:15:09] | Destroy the great Sherlock Holmes. | 消灭伟大的夏洛克 福尔摩斯 |
[1:15:12] | She took a job at my house in order to study my methods, | 为了学习我的技能 她在我家工作 |
[1:15:16] | then used a network of patsies to execute her plans. | 然后用一群替罪羊来实施她的计划 |
[1:15:19] | However, it wasn’t until I understood feelings | 然而当我明白了她的动机之后 |
[1:15:22] | that I understood her motive, | 她的计划就破产了 |
[1:15:24] | her need for her father’s love. | 她渴望得到父亲的爱 |
[1:15:27] | She would gain it by eliminating his greatest enemy, | 她想要通过消灭她爹最大的敌人来得到爱 |
[1:15:30] | me. | 也就是我 |
[1:15:31] | And tonight, she will commit her boldest crime yet, | 今晚 她将要实施她最大胆的犯罪 |
[1:15:36] | killing the Queen here! | 在这里刺杀女王 |
[1:15:39] | The Titanic. | 泰坦尼克号 |
[1:15:41] | The marvel of London. | 伦敦的奇迹 |
[1:15:43] | A new castle, which runs on coal. | 一座烧煤的新城堡 |
[1:15:47] | Your Majesty, may I introduce Lieutenant Morgan. | 女王大人 这位是摩根中尉 |
[1:15:50] | 中尉 QUEEN VICTORIA: 中尉. | |
[1:15:52] | First Officer Carter. | 卡特大副 |
[1:15:54] | Your Majesty. First Officer. | 女王大人 大副 |
[1:15:57] | Look, Hudson’s goons. | 快看 哈德森的蠢蛋们 |
[1:15:59] | Create a diversion. You go and save Dr. Watson, Mr. Holmes. | 声东击西 你去救华生大夫和福尔摩斯先生 |
[1:16:02] | We’ll take care of this lot. | 我们会处理好这里的 |
[1:16:04] | Come on, you tom tit! | 来啊 你们这群小鸡仔们 |
[1:16:05] | You ain’t bigger than a couple of powder monkeys. | 你们还没有猴子大 |
[1:16:09] | Is there a problem, boys? | 需要帮助吗 孩子们 |
[1:16:11] | Think we can take them, lads. Aye? | 我觉得我们能搞定 小伙子们 对吗 |
[1:16:13] | Walk away now, and I promise you won’t get hurt. | 赶紧离开 我保证你们不会受伤的 |
[1:16:15] | A bunch of runts and a couple of ladies? | 一群小不点和几位女士吗 |
[1:16:18] | American ladies. | 美国大妞 |
[1:16:24] | Not my eyes! | 不是我的眼睛 |
[1:16:31] | MRS. HUDSON: I’m sorry to do this, Dr. Watson. | 我很抱歉这么对你 华生大夫 |
[1:16:33] | I’m gonna crush your head. | 我要压扁你的头 |
[1:16:36] | There’s gonna be brains everywhere. | 脑浆会流的到处都是 |
[1:16:39] | And I’ll not be cleaning up after. | 稍后我会清理的 |
[1:16:42] | I know you’re threatening me, | 我知道你在吓唬我 |
[1:16:43] | but I can’t understand a word you’re saying. | 不过你说的我一个字都听不懂 |
[1:16:45] | You’re staying, Dr. Watson, | 你要留在这里 华生医生 |
[1:16:48] | but I’ll be on my way to America by the time the bomb explodes. | 但是我会在炸弹爆炸后去美国 |
[1:16:52] | Sherlock will save me. | 夏洛特会来救我的 |
[1:16:53] | You’ll see. I’ll see. | 你等着瞧 我等着 |
[1:16:55] | He won’t let me down. | 他不会丢下我的 |
[1:16:57] | He won’t. He’s my best friend! | 他不会的 他是我最好的朋友 |
[1:17:01] | Dollface! | 娃娃脸 |
[1:17:07] | MRS. HUDSON: Come on, boys. | 走吧 孩子们 |
[1:17:08] | The bomb goes off in 10 minutes. Sherlock! | 炸弹十分钟之后就炸了 夏洛克 |
[1:17:11] | Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
[1:17:14] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:17:16] | Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
[1:17:18] | Help! | 救我 |
[1:17:21] | Watson! | 华生 |
[1:17:25] | Oh, God, if you save me, I’ll never touch myself again. | 天哪 如果你救了我 我再也不会碰我自己了 |
[1:17:29] | Watson! Oh, Sherlock. | 华生 哦 夏洛克 |
[1:17:31] | You’ve come for me. I knew you would. | 你来救我了 我就知道你会来 |
[1:17:33] | Watson, good news. | 华生 好消息 |
[1:17:35] | You’re innocent. | 你还是纯洁的 |
[1:17:37] | Yes. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:17:39] | Oh. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[1:17:41] | Can you forgive me? Of course. | 你能原谅我吗 当然 |
[1:17:43] | Now, be a good chap, and get me out of this damn thing | 现在 做个好人 在这个破玩意把我颅骨碾碎之前 |
[1:17:46] | before it crushes my skull. | 把我弄下来 |
[1:17:48] | Yes? There’s a good chap. Go on. | 行吗 做个人吧 快来 |
[1:17:49] | I won’t leave you. Not again. | 我不会再离开你了 再也不会 |
[1:17:52] | That’s a lovely sentiment, but I really need you | 真是个可爱的想法 但我现在很需要你 |
[1:17:54] | to free me from this gear right now. | 立刻把我从这个齿轮上弄下来 |
[1:17:56] | Emotions are spewing from my heart. | 我现在感慨万千啊 |
[1:17:59] | Pull yourself together. Okay. | 振作起来 好的 |
[1:18:01] | Stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[1:18:02] | Because we must get the Queen and everyone else off this ship. | 因为我们必须把女王和其他人从船上解救下来 |
[1:18:04] | You see, Hudson has planted a bomb. | 看到了吗 哈德森给我绑了个炸弹 |
[1:18:06] | A time bomb, you see? | 一颗定时炸弹 知道吗 |
[1:18:08] | You must free me. Do you feel my heart ticking? | 你必须把我放下来 你感受到我的心跳了吗 |
[1:18:10] | Get me off this fucking wheel! – | 赶紧把我从这破齿轮上弄下来 |
[1:18:12] | All my dreams are coming true. | 我将要梦想成真了 |
[1:18:15] | In just two minutes, my bomb will go off, killing the Queen. | 就在两分钟之后 我的炸弹就会炸 女王就死了 |
[1:18:19] | Sherlock Holmes will go down in history | 全世界都会知道夏洛克 福尔摩斯 |
[1:18:22] | as the worst detective the world has ever known. | 是历史上最垃圾的侦探 |
[1:18:25] | And the name Moriarty will live on forever! | 莫里亚蒂的名字则会永垂不朽 |
[1:18:31] | Father, | 父亲 |
[1:18:32] | soon, we shall be together again. | 马上我们就能又在一起了 |
[1:18:35] | In America! MEN: Yeah! | 去美国 好 |
[1:18:45] | The bomb will detonate in one minute. | 炸弹一分钟之后就会炸 |
[1:18:48] | Where could it possibly be? | 它会在哪 |
[1:18:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:18:52] | That kettle drum. | 那个水壶鼓 |
[1:18:54] | Those are only ever used in mounted cavalry formations, | 只有骑兵队会用它们 |
[1:18:57] | never in a Marine band. | 海军乐队从来没用过 |
[1:18:59] | Perhaps… – | 也许 |
[1:19:01] | The bomb is in the drum. Very good, Watson. | 炸弹在鼓里 太棒了 华生 |
[1:19:03] | But the Queen is standing just beside it. | 但是女王就站在鼓旁边 |
[1:19:05] | She’ll be blown to smithereens. | 她会被炸成碎片的 |
[1:19:07] | But how to defuse it in time? | 但是怎么能及时拆掉炸弹 |
[1:19:10] | Time remaining until bomb detonation, 55 seconds. | 距离炸弹爆炸还有55秒 |
[1:19:14] | Estimated blast radius from bomb, 17 feet. | 预计炸弹爆炸半径为17英尺 |
[1:19:17] | Time required to move queen to safety, 12 seconds. | 将女王送往安全区域需要12秒 |
[1:19:20] | Solution, move through crowd, | 解决方案 穿过人群 |
[1:19:22] | see Millie for the first time, forget about bomb… | 对米莉一见钟情 忘掉炸弹 |
[1:19:26] | No. | 不要啊 |
[1:19:31] | Time remaining, 37 seconds. | 时间还剩37秒 |
[1:19:33] | Solution, shoot water main to douse bomb, | 解决方案 射击水管阀门来浇灭炸弹 |
[1:19:35] | remember Millie at the park, forget about bomb. | 在花园想起米莉 忘掉炸弹 |
[1:19:37] | No, I forgot about the bomb! | 不对 我忘掉炸弹了 |
[1:19:43] | Watson, what are you doing in my brain? | 华生 你在我脑子里干啥 |
[1:19:45] | I’m doing it. | 我在思考解决方案 |
[1:19:47] | I’m communicating without words. | 我在跟你用意识交流啊 |
[1:19:49] | I can’t focus. I was trying to formulate a plan, | 我不能集中了 我在试着想解决方案 |
[1:19:52] | and I kept getting off track. | 但我老是跑偏 |
[1:19:54] | Holmes, no, you don’t. Snap out of it. | 福尔摩斯 不 你不会的 振作起来 |
[1:19:57] | I can’t. I’m too emotional. | 我做不到 我太情绪化了 |
[1:19:58] | Look behind me. The Queen’s being blown to bits. | 看我身后 女王被炸成沫沫了 |
[1:20:01] | You have to take control. | 你必须控制住场面 |
[1:20:03] | You must be detective for both of us. | 你必须为咱俩想办法 |
[1:20:05] | Right. | 我会的 |
[1:20:08] | I know what I must do. | 我知道我要做什么 |
[1:20:09] | Estimated blast radius, | 预计爆炸半径 |
[1:20:11] | 20… No, 30 feet? | 20 不是 30英尺吗 |
[1:20:13] | Account for ship’s movement. | 根据船的移动方向 |
[1:20:14] | Wait. Is that a four or a seven? | 稍等 那是个4还是7啊 |
[1:20:16] | Math is so hard. Hold on. | 数学太难了 等一下 |
[1:20:18] | What does that “X” Mean? Or is that a plus? | 那个 X 是啥意思啊 难道是加号 |
[1:20:20] | What is that thing? Angle of approach? | 那个又是啥 接近角吗 |
[1:20:22] | Oh, I don’t know how to do angles. | 我不知道怎么算角度啊 |
[1:20:23] | Should have listened more in school. | 真该在学校多学点东西 |
[1:20:25] | Oh, screw it. Charge! | 去他妈的吧 冲呀 |
[1:20:28] | Out of my way! | 闪开 |
[1:20:30] | Move! – | 躲开 |
[1:20:31] | Nine, eight… | 九 八 |
[1:20:34] | Coming through! | 让我过去 |
[1:20:35] | So sorry! Seven… | 实在对不起 七 |
[1:20:38] | Come on. | 快炸呀 |
[1:20:39] | Move your tuchis! – | 动动你的屁股 |
[1:20:41] | Sorry, friend! – | 抱歉啊 朋友 |
[1:20:44] | MRS. HUDSON: five, | 五 |
[1:20:46] | four… | 四 |
[1:20:50] | two… | 二 |
[1:20:56] | Aw, shit! | 该死 |
[1:21:03] | Huzzah. | 哇哦 |
[1:21:04] | Huzzah for Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯好棒 |
[1:21:06] | Sherlock Holmes saved the Titanic. – | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯拯救了泰坦尼克号 |
[1:21:10] | Huzzah! WOMAN: Hurrah for Sherlock! | 好哇 为夏洛克欢呼 |
[1:21:12] | Bravo, Sherlock! | 太棒了 夏洛克 |
[1:21:13] | Sherlock Holmes was right about everything! | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯永远都是对的 |
[1:21:16] | Hip hip hooray! | 哇哦 |
[1:21:18] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:21:21] | But I could never have done it without Dr. Watson. | 但是没有华生大夫我是做不到的 |
[1:21:23] | Oh, no. Let Watson’s name be forever associated | 别这样 让华生的名字永远 |
[1:21:28] | with the Titanic. | 和泰坦尼克号连在一起 |
[1:21:30] | So, when you think of your | 所以 当你想到那些在泰坦尼克号的 |
[1:21:31] | friends and relatives on board the Titanic, | 朋友和家人时 |
[1:21:34] | just remember, | 记住 |
[1:21:36] | Dr. John H. Watson put them there. | 是约翰 H 华生大夫救了他们 |
[1:21:40] | MAN: Hooray for Watson! | 为华生欢呼 |
[1:21:42] | Bloody good we didn’t hang him. | 幸好我们没吊死他 |
[1:21:46] | QUEEN VICTORIA: Dr. Watson, | 华生大夫 |
[1:21:48] | you saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[1:21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:52] | It has been my pleasure to serve you, Your Majesty. | 救了您是我的荣幸 女王大人 |
[1:22:11] | No, Millie. | 别啊 米莉 |
[1:22:22] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白 |
[1:22:25] | I’m not actually in love with you. | 我还没有真的爱上你 |
[1:22:27] | In order to conclude my investigation, | 为了结束调查 |
[1:22:30] | it was imperative that I understood what love felt like. | 我必须要明白爱是什么感觉 |
[1:22:33] | I’m sorry to have led you on. | 我很抱歉误导了你 |
[1:22:36] | I have a confession as well. | 我也要坦白 |
[1:22:37] | I was also not in love. | 我也没爱上你 |
[1:22:39] | I was conducting an experiment | 我在做一项试验 |
[1:22:41] | on how easy it is to manipulate the male ego. | 关于操纵一个男人的自尊有多简单 |
[1:22:44] | What? I’m sorry I led you on. | 啥 很抱歉误导了你 |
[1:22:47] | Well, I have another confession. | 那我还有一件事要坦白 |
[1:22:49] | Hmm. I was just pretending to have a big ego | 说 我只是假装很有尊严 |
[1:22:52] | so as to make you think that your experiment was working | 让你觉得你的实验起作用了 |
[1:22:55] | so that I could conclude my experiment on you. | 这样我就能结束对你的调查 |
[1:22:57] | Well, I had to lead you on | 我必须要诱导你 |
[1:22:58] | because I was doing an experiment about how men think | 因为我在做一个关于男人竟然认为 |
[1:23:01] | they can manipulate female | 他们可以操纵一个正在做实验的 |
[1:23:02] | scientists while they’re doing experiments. | 女科学家的实验 |
[1:23:03] | Well, I have another confession to make. | 那我还有要坦白的 |
[1:23:17] | You will be shocked to learn that was my first kiss. | 你一定会震惊的 那是我初吻 |
[1:23:20] | Mine as well, and we’ve already mastered it. | 那也是我初吻 而且我们都掌握了 |
[1:23:23] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 的确如此 |
[1:23:24] | All aboard! | 都上船 |
[1:23:26] | She sails in 20 minutes! | 20分钟后起航 |
[1:23:29] | Hurry, everyone! Step lively! | 快点 大伙 加把劲 |
[1:23:31] | Enjoy your trip on the safest ship to sail. | 祝你一路平安 |
[1:23:33] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:23:35] | Farewell, Grace. | 再见 格蕾丝 |
[1:23:36] | Goodbye, Millie. | 再见 米莉 |
[1:23:37] | Make sure you get plenty of bed rest. | 一定要休息好 |
[1:23:40] | There’s a good chance you’re pregnant. | 你很有可能已经怀孕了 |
[1:23:42] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[1:23:43] | From… From the kissing? | 接吻能怀孕吗 |
[1:23:46] | Yes. Oh, yes. | 可以的 哦 可以的 |
[1:23:49] | What a grand ship. | 好大的船 |
[1:23:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:23:52] | Watson, look. | 华生 快看 |
[1:23:55] | 那是比利 赞恩 It’s 比利 赞恩. | |
[1:23:57] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[1:24:00] | Wow. He’s breathtaking. | 哇 他真迷人 |
[1:24:03] | Where’s the bar on this canoe? | 这艘船上的酒吧在哪 |
[1:24:10] | Holmes. Mmm. | 福尔摩斯 咋了 |
[1:24:12] | I believe I may have solved the one mystery | 我觉得我可能解决了一个 |
[1:24:14] | which has baffled you all these years. | 困扰你多年的谜团 |
[1:24:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:22] | Would you mind? | 介意我试试吗 |
[1:24:26] | Ah. | 哇 |
[1:24:27] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:24:28] | Let’s see here. Huh? | 你看 |
[1:24:31] | Oh, it suits you. Mmm. | 很适合你 嗯 |
[1:24:33] | I think it’s perfect. Really? | 这太棒了 真的吗 |
[1:24:35] | You’re not just saying that? No, I’m not just saying it. | 你不会只是在说帽子吧 是的 我不只在说帽子 |
[1:24:39] | Good. Thank you, Watson. | 太棒了 谢谢你 华生 |
[1:24:41] | And I have something for you as well. | 我也有东西要给你 |
[1:24:43] | No. No. Please. Step over here. | 别这样 求求了 你就站在那 |
[1:24:45] | Why? I don’t deserve anything. | 为啥 我啥也不想要 |
[1:24:49] | My dear Watson. | 我亲爱的华生 |
[1:24:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:24:53] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[1:24:58] | 夏洛克 福尔摩斯 侦探顾问 约翰 华生 侦探搭档 | |
[1:25:22] | Telegram for Professor Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂教授的电报 |
[1:25:27] | Professor? | 教授 |
[1:25:36] | Boy, who sent this? | 孩子 这是谁写的 |