时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Chapter Six. | 第六章 |
[00:03] | With the Hayworths living so near each other, | 海沃思一家人住的更近了 |
[00:04] | it was easy for the cousins | 表兄弟们聚在一起 |
[00:05] | to spend quality time together, | 共同度过一些美好的时光就更容易了 |
[00:06] | or at the very least, time together. | 或者至少 可以共度一段时间 |
[00:09] | These are the moments they’ll treasure. | 这些就是我会珍惜的时光 |
[00:11] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大家伙 |
[00:12] | There’s a bear in the apartment! | 公寓里有只熊啊 |
[00:16] | Your plates are so shiny. | 你的盘子可真够亮的啊 |
[00:17] | I got them for Denise. | 我给丹尼斯买的 |
[00:19] | This artist that we love upcycles artifacts of violence. | 我们最爱的那位艺术家 会升级改造那些暴力的旧物 |
[00:22] | These used to be tear gas canisters. | 这些盘子以前可是催泪瓦斯罐 |
[00:25] | Imagine my delight Christmas morning. | 想象下我美好的圣诞节清晨 |
[00:27] | Hey, are you guys free on Friday? | 对了 你们周五的时候有空吗 |
[00:29] | I’m throwing a birthday dinner for Emily. | 我要给艾米丽办一场生日晚宴 |
[00:31] | Emily, your ex-wife, Emily? | 艾米丽 你的前妻艾米丽吗 |
[00:32] | No, the Emily that threads my brows. | 不是 那个帮我修眉的艾米丽 |
[00:34] | Yes, that Emily. | 你在想什么 当然是我前妻 |
[00:36] | Now that she’s fully moved down here, | 现在她搬过来了 |
[00:37] | we gotta learn to get along, you know? | 我们得学会好好相处 |
[00:39] | That’s a very healthy attitude, | 你这种态度就非常健康了 |
[00:40] | considering you used to be a little competitive. | 尤其你以前有点好胜 |
[00:44] | No, we were a lot competitive. | 不 我们是相当好胜 |
[00:45] | I’m never fully comfortable around Emily. | 我在艾米丽身边从来没有百分百的舒服过 |
[00:47] | She’s like a beautiful ice sculpture | 她就像是个美丽的冰雕 |
[00:49] | that burns when you touch it. | 你一碰就发现 超级冻手 |
[00:50] | Yeah, I always got the sense she didn’t like me, | 是啊 我一直觉得她不喜欢我 |
[00:52] | mostly ’cause she was always very mean to me. | 她大部分时间都对我异常刻薄 |
[00:55] | I kind of miss Emily’s pushy, boss-lady confidence | 我其实有点想念艾米丽身上那种强势的 女强人型的自信 |
[00:59] | and how she’s just so unapologetic about her power | 她从来不会为了自己有多牛逼而道歉 |
[01:02] | and–but Team Connor. | 不过 我还是站在康纳这边的 |
[01:06] | Is she bringing that guy that she’s been seeing? | 她会把她现在正在约会的那小伙带来吗 |
[01:09] | Who? Alec? | 谁 亚力克吗 |
[01:11] | I don’t know. She didn’t say, and I didn’t ask. | 不知道 她没说 我也没问 |
[01:13] | But if he shows up, that’s totally fine. | 但是 就算亚力克来了也没关系 |
[01:15] | You know, what, do you think I’m, like, worried | 你以为我会担心他会是个 |
[01:16] | that he’s gonna be more successful | 比我更优秀的 |
[01:20] | and better looking than me and, you know, | 比我长得更带劲 然后 |
[01:22] | maybe have a house owned by a different, | 也许坐拥房产无数的 |
[01:24] | more famous celebrity? | 特别有名的知名人士吗 |
[01:26] | Those aren’t things I think about. | 我才不会想那些有的没的呢 |
[01:28] | If you’re inviting us because you want our, | 如果你邀请我们是需要 |
[01:30] | you know, emotional support, of course we will be there. | 需要我们在精神上支持你的话 我们当然会去挺你的 |
[01:33] | No, I’m inviting you because I ordered too much shrimp. | 不 我邀请你们只是因为我点了太多虾 |
[01:37] | Did someone say something about a bear? | 刚才是不是有人提到一只熊 |
[01:44] | * You got something else * | 你有点东西 |
[01:45] | * You’re different * | 你很独特 |
[01:47] | * Pique my interest, wait a minute * | 引起我的注意 稍等 |
[01:50] | Classic Emily. | 典型的艾米丽的做法 |
[01:52] | A dinner in her honor, and she’s not even here yet. | 为她举办的晚餐 她却现在还没到 |
[01:54] | It’s called being fashionably late. | 这叫时尚地迟到 |
[01:56] | Okay, just admit it. You have a crush on her. | 得了吧 你就承认吧 你喜欢她 |
[01:58] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[01:59] | She just makes me think of | 她就是会让我觉得 |
[02:00] | what my life would be like if I had that kind of– | 我的人生会变得不同 如果我有那种 |
[02:02] | Obscene family wealth? | 富到罪恶的家产 |
[02:04] | Globetrotting career? | 可以游历世界的职业 |
[02:05] | Perfect teeth? | 一口好牙 |
[02:06] | The kind of body you can only get | 一周五百美金的私教才能帮你练出来的 |
[02:07] | with a $500 a week private trainer? | 完美身材 |
[02:09] | I was gonna say bravado, but, yeah, all that stuff too. | 我想说的是装逼的能力 但是 刚才那些东西也算 |
[02:11] | Actually, the teeth are veneers, | 其实这口牙都是贴面的 |
[02:12] | and Grant charges $750. | 格兰特收了我七百五 |
[02:14] | What? | 什么 |
[02:16] | Just kinda, like, crept up on us. | 神不知鬼不觉就来了 |
[02:18] | Oh, my gosh. I missed you! | 天哪 我好想你啊 |
[02:19] | I missed you. Hi. | 我也想你了 嗨 |
[02:22] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是呀 – 好了 |
[02:25] | – Okay. – You look so great. | – 好的 – 你看起来棒极了 |
[02:27] | Better than great. | 比棒极了还棒 |
[02:28] | Like the moon. | 像月亮一样美 |
[02:29] | Sorry that we’re late. | 很抱歉我们迟到了 |
[02:31] | It’s just, you know, my last day | 就是 你知道 |
[02:32] | with Gretchen this week, so we wanted | 这是这周我和格雷琴在一起的最后一天 |
[02:33] | to make it count, right? | 所以我们想好好度过 对吧 |
[02:35] | Yeah, and then Mommy let me have ice cream for dinner! | 是的 刚才妈妈还让我吃了冰淇淋作为晚餐呢 |
[02:38] | Well, it was frozen yogurt with fruit on top. | 其实是撒了水果的冻酸奶 |
[02:40] | No, it was gummy worms. | 不 撒的是软糖 |
[02:41] | Ooh, don’t let this one ever talk | 哦 千万别让她 |
[02:43] | to the Securities and Exchange Commission, right? | 和证券交易委员会说话 好吗 |
[02:45] | Gretchen, | 格雷琴 |
[02:47] | go find Lupe and tell her | 去找卢佩 |
[02:48] | that you’re ready for bed, okay? | 然后告诉她你要睡觉了 好吗 |
[02:49] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好嘞 |
[02:53] | So obviously, this is super weird, | 很明显 现在这场合特别诡异 |
[02:56] | but I still consider you guys family, | 但是我还是把你们看做一家人 |
[02:59] | and I’m sorry for making things so, you know, ugh. | 我很抱歉让事情变得这么 额 |
[03:03] | Look, if it’s cool with Connor, it’s cool with us. | 听着 如果康纳觉得没关系 那我们也觉得没关系 |
[03:06] | Oh, Tom. You’re here. | 哦 汤姆 你来了 |
[03:08] | I’ve been here the whole time. | 我一直都在这 |
[03:10] | If you say so, right? | 你说是就是吧 |
[03:13] | Hey! Happy birthday! | 嘿 生日快乐 |
[03:16] | Hi. So–yeah– | 嗨 所以 额 |
[03:19] | Oh, okay. Mm, thank you. | 额 好的 谢谢你 |
[03:23] | A lot of people are excited to see you. | 大家都很期待见到你呢 |
[03:25] | You wanna do a lap? | 你想去转一圈吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah. Let’s catch up, | 好啊 我们叙叙旧吧 |
[03:28] | after I catch up with an Aperol spritz, mm? | 但是我得先来一杯阿佩罗气泡酒 |
[03:31] | I will not move from the spot. | 我就在这等你 |
[03:33] | – Okay. You have to calm down. – Okay. | – 行了 你冷静点 – 好的 |
[03:34] | You first, I insist. | 你先请吧 我坚持 |
[03:36] | – No, you go first. – My liege. | – 不 还是你先请 – 陛下请 |
[03:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:41] | They are handling it well. | 他俩相处的还不错吧 |
[03:46] | You know, with Emily seeing someone, | 你知道吗 既然艾米丽已经开始约会了 |
[03:48] | probably won’t be long before Connor starts dating. | 康纳开始约会也不远了哦 |
[03:51] | – Mm. – Us Hayworth men | – 唔 – 我们海沃思家的男人 |
[03:52] | don’t stay off the market for long. | 不会远离花丛太久的 |
[03:55] | “Us Hayworth men”? | 我们海沃思家的男人 |
[03:57] | For your information, I was very popular | 告诉你一下 我以前在大学的时候 |
[03:58] | with the ladies in college. | 可是非常受女大学生欢迎的 |
[04:00] | College was a long time ago. | 大学是大学 |
[04:01] | You just picked up an appetizer and said, | 你只需拿起一块餐前小食 然后说 |
[04:03] | “Who’s ready to pâté?” | 谁想开派对 就行 |
[04:07] | It’s actually a solid joke. | 这笑话属实不错 |
[04:09] | Sorry, mi amor, your game is gone. | 抱歉亲爱的 你宝刀已老了 |
[04:10] | I could talk to any lady that I want | 我现在就能 |
[04:13] | at this party right now. | 和这个派对上任何一个女孩搭讪 |
[04:14] | Oh, sweetie, | 哦 小宝贝儿 |
[04:16] | you wouldn’t last five minutes. | 你撑不到五分钟的 |
[04:18] | Is that a challenge? Okay. Game on. | 你是在挑战我吗 好的 游戏开始 |
[04:20] | Allow me to show you how smooth I can be. | 我就让你看看我是多么的游刃有余 |
[04:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:25] | Okay. Bit of a rocky start. | 行吧 这开头有点惨 |
[04:27] | – Just – sorry, um… | – 就别 – 对不起 额 |
[04:31] | Did you go with the satin or silk pillowcase for Emily? | 你给艾米丽买缎子的或者丝绸的枕巾了吗 |
[04:33] | Actually, I went a different way. | 其实我搞了点别的东西 |
[04:35] | I got her “An Oral History of the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire.” | 我给她买了一本书 《三角衬衫制衣厂的大火的口述历史》 |
[04:39] | It’s a book from a used bookstore. | 从二手书店淘来的 |
[04:41] | You got a woman who owns a Prada toothbrush | 你给一个用普拉达牙刷的女人 |
[04:43] | a pre-owned book about people who died in a sweatshop? | 买了一本关于死在血汗工厂里的社畜的二手书 |
[04:45] | No, I saved a tree | 不 我救了一棵树 |
[04:47] | while sharing an important moment in U.S. labor history. | 顺手还跟她分享了一个美国历史上的重大时刻 |
[04:50] | What? I would love this if someone gave it to me. | 怎么了 如果有人给我买这本书我会很高兴的 |
[04:52] | Of course you would love this | 你当然会高兴了 |
[04:54] | because you enjoy this stuff. | 因为你喜欢这些东西 |
[04:55] | I feel like you are not saying something. | 我觉得你有什么话没对我说 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[04:59] | For my last birthday, I strongly hinted | 我上次过生日 |
[05:02] | that I wanted bath bombs | 我疯狂暗示我想要个沐浴球 |
[05:03] | by telling you, “I want bath bombs,” | 我还直接告诉了你 我想要个沐浴球 |
[05:06] | and instead, you got me– | 但是 你居然送了我 |
[05:08] | That adorable bralette made of natural fibers. | 那件可爱的天然纤维文胸 |
[05:10] | It was a burlap bralette that was very itchy. | 那是件粗麻布文胸 痒死人了 |
[05:13] | I’m just concerned it’s gonna be an awkward moment | 我只是担心当艾米丽在她那些上流朋友面前 |
[05:15] | where Emily’s opening up your sweatshop book | 打开你的血汗工厂手册 |
[05:17] | in front of all her fancy friends. | 会尴尬到爆 |
[05:19] | Opening gifts at the party? What, is she five? | 在派对上当众拆礼物 什么鬼 她又不是五岁 |
[05:21] | Well, maybe she’s just | 好吧 也许她只是 |
[05:23] | unencumbered by social norms and… | 不受社会规范的束缚和 |
[05:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:29] | Team Connor! | 我站队康纳啦 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 |
[05:34] | What did you get Emily for her birthday? | 艾米丽生日你们买什么了 |
[05:36] | Oh, a bottle of perfume. | 一瓶香水 |
[05:38] | Yeah, we know it’s her favorite ’cause one time | 我们知道这是她的最爱 因为有一次 |
[05:40] | she sprayed it in my face when she thought I was a mugger. | 她以为我是个抢劫犯 就把香水喷我脸上了 |
[05:43] | It was pretty clear it was me. | 明明就只是我而已 |
[05:44] | I mean, it was in broad daylight. | 那可是个大白天 |
[05:47] | Denise thinks that Emily is going to hate my gift, | 丹尼斯觉得艾米丽会讨厌我的礼物 |
[05:50] | but you guys always like what I get you, right? | 但是你们一直都很喜欢我送的礼物 不是吗 |
[05:53] | – Oh, my God. Yeah. Totally. – Mm. | – 我的天 是啊 超级喜欢 – 嗯 |
[05:55] | What kind of gifts has Sarah given you | 这么多年来萨拉到底给你送了什么礼物 |
[05:57] | over the years that you just love so much? | 让你一直都喜欢啊 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:59] | – Specifically? – Mm-hmm. | – 详细说吗 – 嗯 |
[06:01] | – Hmm… – So many. | – 呃 – 太多了 |
[06:02] | Yeah, it’s hard to choose just one. | 就挑一个说好难啊 |
[06:04] | You can pick as many as you want. | 你可以想起来多少说多少 |
[06:05] | Thanks, Denise. | 谢谢 丹尼斯 |
[06:07] | I would say the charcoal deodorant | 我想说那个木炭除臭剂 |
[06:10] | definitely worked and did not give me a rash. | 超级有效而且没有让我起疹子 |
[06:13] | Yes. Tempeh cookbook. | 嗯 天贝食谱 |
[06:15] | “Tempeh to Z,” a classic. | 天贝到Z 经典之作 |
[06:18] | – She loved it. – Oh, good. | – 她超喜欢 – 噢 挺好 |
[06:19] | So, if pressed, would you say | 所以 你们觉得 |
[06:22] | that my gift giving is, I don’t know… | 我送的礼物怎么样 我不知道 |
[06:26] | – You…unique. – You. | – 独 独一无二 – 你的礼物 |
[06:28] | – Oh, I was – both: Unique. | – 噢 我 – 独一无二的 |
[06:29] | Oh, that’s so nice. | 噢 这太好了 |
[06:31] | Excuse us for a second. | 我俩要离开一会儿 |
[06:32] | – Tom is on a mission. – Oh. | – 汤姆在执行任务 – 噢 |
[06:34] | So we’re just gonna go over here. | 所以我俩直接过去吧 |
[06:36] | Okay, I’m gonna go ask Connor. | 好 我要再去问问康纳 |
[06:38] | Sure. Let’s keep digging this hole. | 行吧 我们就继续深挖这个坑吧 |
[06:42] | Target acquired, J.A.R.V.I.S. | 目标已获取 贾维斯 |
[06:44] | J.A.R.V.I.S., Iron Man’s operating system. | 贾维斯 钢铁侠的操作系统 |
[06:47] | You should definitely talk to her about Iron Man | 你绝对应该和她聊聊钢铁侠 |
[06:49] | and all that cool stuff in the comics | 还有那些没在电影中但是在漫画里出现的 |
[06:51] | that was left out of the movies. | 炫酷东西 |
[06:53] | She’ll probably throw her underwear at you. | 她没准儿会向你投怀送抱呢 |
[06:56] | Hey. I’m Tom. I’m Connor’s brother. | 嘿 我是汤姆 我是康纳的哥哥 |
[06:59] | Oh, hi. I’m Linda. | 噢 嗨 我是琳达 |
[07:01] | Emily and I were sorority sisters. | 我和艾米丽是一个姐妹会的 |
[07:02] | Tri-Delts! | 三叉戟哟 |
[07:03] | Oh! | 噢 |
[07:05] | I always kind of wanted to pledge myself, but– | 我一直都挺想宣誓的 但是 |
[07:07] | You don’t look like you do well with hazings. | 你看起来不太像能受得住新生羞辱的样子 |
[07:09] | No, you’d be surprised. | 不 你会出乎意料的 |
[07:14] | – What do you do for a living? – I’m in real estate. | – 你是做什么工作的 – 我是做房地产的 |
[07:16] | Okay. That must be great in the San Francisco market. | 挺好 估计在旧金山这个市场发展很好吧 |
[07:18] | It is, but I’m actually looking to expand | 没错 不过实际上我正打算拓展 |
[07:20] | further outside the city. | 离城市更广对区域呢 |
[07:21] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[07:23] | It’s “farther.” | 应该是 更远 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[07:26] | It was just, uh, you said “further.” | 就是 呃 你说了更广 |
[07:28] | I think you meant “farther.” It’s a common mistake. | 我猜你想表达 更远 这是个普遍的错误 |
[07:30] | Farther is for physical distance. | 指物理距离一般用 更远 |
[07:32] | But it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter. | 不过这不重要 不重要 |
[07:34] | You were saying you’re in real estate. | 你刚说你是做房地产的 |
[07:35] | If you’ll excuse me, I need to get | 不好意思 我现在要 |
[07:37] | a little farther away from you. | 离你远一点 |
[07:39] | Okay. It’s a sick burn. | 行吧 扎心了 |
[07:43] | Ah. So close to five minutes. | 啊 马上就要五分钟了 |
[07:46] | You made it– 56, 57, 58 seconds. | 你搭讪了 56 57 58秒 |
[07:49] | Look, I’m just getting started, okay. | 听着 我才刚刚开始 好吗 |
[07:50] | – Hold my drink. – Oh. | – 拿着我的酒 – 噢 |
[07:51] | I’m going back in. | 我要重回战场了 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | Actually, give that to me. | 事实上 把酒给我吧 |
[07:55] | I don’t know what to do with my hands. | 我不知道空着手该干嘛 |
[08:00] | So I was looking around, | 所以我四处找了找 |
[08:01] | and I didn’t see those Tibetan sound bowls… | 没看到那些藏族音钵 |
[08:05] | the ones I got you last Christmas. | 就是上个圣诞节送你的那个 |
[08:06] | Oh, yeah. No, I never opened those. | 噢 好吧 不 我压根没拆开 |
[08:08] | But it was a gift. | 但那是个礼物 |
[08:09] | Yeah, you suck at gifts. You didn’t know that? | 是 你送礼送真的很烂 你不知道吗 |
[08:12] | I’ve been trying to get her there. | 我一直想让她明白这一点来着 |
[08:14] | After you got me that novel about that girl in Peru | 在你送我那本关于患了癌症的 |
[08:15] | – who gets cancer… – “Fernanda’s Miracle.” | – 秘鲁女孩的小说之后 – 费尔南达的奇迹 |
[08:17] | And that bracelet made by genius women… | 还有那个天才女人做的手链 |
[08:19] | Indigenous women, and it was an anklet. | 土著女人 而且那是条脚链 |
[08:21] | I just started tossing your gifts in the closet | 我就开始不拆你的礼物 |
[08:22] | without unwrapping ’em. | 直接丢进柜子了 |
[08:25] | You never got me a puppy, did you? | 你从没送过我的小狗 对吧 |
[08:27] | Think we’re running low on shrimp? | 觉得我们虾不够吃了 |
[08:28] | I bet we are, oh. | 我打赌一定是 噢 |
[08:30] | Good on shrimp? | 虾还够吃吗 |
[08:31] | Okay. So I’m a bad gift giver. | 好了 我送礼物很烂 |
[08:34] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 是的 – 没错 |
[08:35] | So Emily’s gonna start opening gifts soon. | 所以艾米丽马上就要拆礼物了 |
[08:37] | I need to swap mine out. | 我得把我送的掉包一下 |
[08:39] | Should I re-gift something of Connor’s? | 我应该重新送点关于康纳的礼物 |
[08:42] | Oh, well, that is exactly | 噢 那正是艾米丽这种 |
[08:43] | what a go-getter like Emily would think. | 能干的人会想到的 |
[08:44] | You need to stop. | 别捣乱了 |
[08:46] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[08:49] | – Thank you for throwing this. – Oh, yeah, of course. | – 谢谢你举办了这个派对 – 噢 小事 |
[08:51] | I don’t wanna brag, but are we kind of, like, | 我不是想吹嘘 不过我们 |
[08:53] | killing this whole divorce thing, like, best exes ever? | 离婚整件事都处理的超赞 我们就像 史上最佳前任 |
[08:57] | Right, living our best lives, thriving. | 没错 过着彼此最好的人生 蒸蒸日上 |
[09:00] | Moving on, dating. | 走出分手 开始约会 |
[09:03] | – Uh-huh. – I mean, I– | – 是啊 – 我是说 |
[09:05] | – I am dating. – Right. | – 我在约会了 – 是啊 |
[09:07] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[09:08] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[09:11] | You know, I’ve mostly just been focusing on, like, | 你知道的 我基本上一心扑在 |
[09:12] | – work and Gretchen, leg day. – Right. | – 工作和格雷琴上 腿部训练日什么的 – 是啊 |
[09:16] | But it’s cool, you know. | 不过没事的 你懂 |
[09:18] | I’d actually love to meet, um… | 实际上我想见见 呃 |
[09:20] | – Oh, Alec. – Alec, right. | – 噢 亚力克 – 亚力克 对 |
[09:22] | You know, I was gonna invite him, | 我本来想邀请他的 |
[09:23] | but then I figured, you know, it’s, like, | 但是我觉得 你知道 这就像是 |
[09:24] | just too soon for that. | 好像太快了 |
[09:26] | What? No. No. It’s cool. | 什么 不不 没事的 |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah. You sound cool about it. | 噢 是的 你看起来不介意 |
[09:29] | No, I mean, the night’s young. | 我的意思是 时间还早 |
[09:30] | Why don’t you tell him to– | 你为什么不告诉他 |
[09:32] | tell him to cruise? | 让他过来吗 |
[09:34] | – You don’t want that. – No, seriously. Text him. | – 你不会想这样的 – 没事 我认真的 给他发短信吧 |
[09:36] | Okay. If you insist. | 好吧 你坚持的话 |
[09:39] | Consider him texted. | 就给他发短信了哈 |
[09:40] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[09:42] | You want to meet him, right, Lupe? | 你想见见他 是吧 卢佩 |
[09:44] | Nope. | 不想 |
[09:46] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | The thing they don’t tell you about Model U.N. | 关于模拟联合国他们不会告诉你的是 |
[09:52] | is how cutthroat it is. | 那有多残忍 |
[09:54] | Oh, sorry. I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接一下电话 |
[09:56] | * No, you’re never gonna get it * | 不 你永远不会得到 |
[09:58] | For 40 years, Magneto is Scarlet Witch’s father | 长达四十年 万磁王都是猩红女巫的父亲 |
[10:00] | and then suddenly, retcon! | 然后突然间 全乱了 |
[10:02] | What? | 什么 |
[10:04] | See, for me, escape rooms aren’t about the puzzle, right? | 对我来说 密室逃脱不仅仅是关于解密 对吧 |
[10:07] | It’s about building a world. | 而是关于构建一个世界 |
[10:09] | – Nope. – Lupe, please. | – 不要 – 卢佩 求求了 |
[10:11] | * No, you’re never gonna get it * | 不 你永远不会得到 |
[10:13] | Tom’s pride needs some alcohol. | 汤姆的自尊心需要来点酒了 |
[10:15] | This crowd is not sophisticated enough | 这群人还不够见多识广 |
[10:16] | for my space camp anecdotes. | 能听不懂我的太空营轶事 |
[10:18] | Of course you don’t “go to space.” | 显然不是真的去太空 |
[10:20] | I mean, space camp is to prepare you for space. | 我的意思是 太空营是为了去太空准备的 |
[10:23] | Yeah, yeah. | |
[10:27] | So I–I told Emily to invite Alec, | 我刚告诉艾米丽邀请亚力克 |
[10:29] | and now my brain kinda feels like | 然后现在我的大脑有点像 |
[10:30] | it’s having a heart attack. | 经历了心脏病一样 |
[10:31] | Alec, the new boyfriend? | 亚力克 那个新男友 |
[10:33] | No, Alec Baldwin, the voice of Boss Baby. | 难不成还是亚历克·鲍德温 《宝贝老板》的配音吗 |
[10:35] | Wh– | 啥 |
[10:36] | You said you were okay with him coming over? | 你说了他过来你不介意 |
[10:38] | Wow, congratulations, Denise. | 哇 恭喜 丹尼斯 |
[10:39] | – You caught me in a lie. – Connor… | – 你抓到我撒谎了 – 康纳 |
[10:41] | I know I made you guys think that I’m, like, | 我知道我让你们以为 |
[10:42] | – totally fine right now… – I never thought that. | – 我现在好像完全没事 – 我没这样想 |
[10:44] | But I am not totally fine, okay? | 但是我不是一点事没有 好吗 |
[10:46] | I don’t want Alec to come here, | 我不想亚力克过来 |
[10:47] | but I can’t tell Emily that and show weakness. | 但是我不能告诉艾米丽 会暴露出我很软弱 |
[10:49] | So, what, I’m just supposed to let this Alec guy show up | 所以 我就应该让这个叫亚力克的家伙 |
[10:51] | at my house that I own and walk around | 来到我家 到处炫耀 |
[10:53] | like he’s so great and I’m just some loser? | 他多优秀 我有多失败吗 |
[10:56] | I’m all in my head, man. | 全都发生在我的想象里 |
[10:58] | Is this what it feels like to be you, Tom? | 这是不是就是你的日常啊 汤姆 |
[11:00] | – Pretty much, yeah. – Oh, I hate it. | – 很大程度上 是的 – 噢 我讨厌这种感觉 |
[11:02] | Yeah, it’s not great. | 是啊 很糟糕 |
[11:08] | I got it. | 我想到了 |
[11:09] | So Alec can’t come to the party | 如果这里没派对 |
[11:11] | if there’s no party, right? | 那亚力克就不能来派对了 对吧 |
[11:13] | So what if I tell everyone the shrimp is bad | 所以如果我告诉大家那个虾坏了 |
[11:16] | and they gotta go home and brace for impact? | 他们得回家 做好腹泻的准备 |
[11:17] | Tom, you can fake diarrhea, right? | 汤姆 你能装出拉肚子 对吧 |
[11:19] | How would I fake diarrhea? | 我咋装拉肚子啊 |
[11:20] | That’s a good point. | 说得对哈 |
[11:21] | It’s gotta be the real thing. | 必须得动真格的了 |
[11:23] | – That’s on you, man. – What? | – 这任务交给你了 – 什么 |
[11:26] | Okay. I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试 |
[11:28] | If you’re not ready to meet this Alec guy, | 如果你没准备好和这个亚力克见面 |
[11:29] | that is totally understandable. | 也完全可以理解 |
[11:31] | Okay, just tell Emily that. | 告诉艾米丽就好了 |
[11:32] | It is not a sign of weakness. | 这不是什么软弱的象征 |
[11:33] | You want me to admit | 你想让我承认 |
[11:35] | that I can’t handle meeting her new boyfriend | 我不能承受和她的新男友见面 |
[11:37] | because this divorce has sucked me | 因为这场离婚把我吸进了 |
[11:38] | into a black hole of my own emotions? | 自己情绪的黑洞吗 |
[11:39] | A black hole isn’t actually a hole. | 黑洞其实并不是个真的洞 |
[11:41] | It’s compressed star matter– | 它是压缩的恒星物质 |
[11:42] | I hear it. I hear myself now. Sorry. | 我听到了 我听到自己在说什么鬼话了 抱歉 |
[11:45] | Fine. I’ll tell her the truth. | 好吧 我会和她说实话 |
[11:47] | I’ll admit I don’t want her boyfriend to come. | 我会承认我不想她男朋友过来 |
[11:53] | Hey, Em. Um, so speaking of Alec– | 嘿 呃 说到亚力克 |
[11:56] | You know, he’s gonna love your place. | 你知道吗 他会喜欢你这里的 |
[11:57] | He’s a huge Matt Damon fan. | 他是马特·达蒙的大粉丝 |
[11:59] | He has “Adjustment Bureau” on Blu-ray. | 他有《命运规划局》的蓝光碟 |
[12:00] | Hmm, I mean, that’s lesser Damon, | 那电影里没多少达蒙吧 |
[12:02] | but anyways, I was thinking maybe… | 不过 我在想 |
[12:06] | he shouldn’t come. | 也许他不该过来 |
[12:07] | Okay, because, like, having him here | 因为 他在这里的话 |
[12:09] | is gonna make you feel awkward? | 会让你觉得不舒服 |
[12:11] | What? No. I just–it’s getting late, | 什么 不是的 我只是觉得 挺晚了 |
[12:13] | and I don’t want him to, you know, | 而且我不想让他觉得 |
[12:16] | show up when the party’s winding down. | 过来了但是派对已经快散场了 |
[12:18] | Okay. You know, he’s gonna make you awkward. | 好吧 他会让你尴尬的 |
[12:19] | So I’m just gonna let him know not to come. | 所以就直接告诉他别过来了 |
[12:21] | I’m not awkward. You’re awkward. | 我不会尴尬的 你会尴尬 |
[12:22] | – Okay. – And I changed my mind. | – 好啊 – 我改主意了 |
[12:24] | I want him here. | 我想让他来这里 |
[12:26] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 大家伙 |
[12:28] | A few minutes ago, I invited | 几分钟前 我邀请了 |
[12:30] | Emily’s new boyfriend, Alec, to the party. | 艾米丽的新男友 亚力克过来参加派对 |
[12:33] | – What is he doing? – Crashing and burning. | – 他在干什么 – 自我毁灭吧 |
[12:36] | So now that everyone knows that, | 所以现在所有人都知道了 |
[12:38] | can’t back out of it. | 不能退缩了 |
[12:39] | It’s a done deal. | 是个定局了 |
[12:41] | So that’s just great, isn’t it? | 所以刚才真棒 不是吗 |
[12:45] | Anyways, there’s tons of shrimp. | 反正这儿还有好多虾呢 |
[12:47] | Please eat the shrimp. Okay. | 请吃虾吧 |
[12:51] | Cool. | 行吧 |
[12:52] | I’m gonna have to go this way. | 我要去那边 |
[12:53] | There’s nothing over there. | 那儿什么都没有 |
[12:57] | – Any women left to scare away? – Okay. | – 还有其他女人供你吓跑吗 – 好了 |
[13:01] | I’d like to see you try and talk | 我还挺想看你尝试 |
[13:02] | to one of these people for five minutes. | 和其中某些人交谈五分钟的 |
[13:04] | Easy, peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[13:06] | I might be a little older, have a few more miles on me, | 也许我是老了一点 多走了些弯路 |
[13:09] | but I could still go all night. | 但是我还能再战整晚 |
[13:11] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[13:12] | Uh, how about this guy? | 啊 那个人怎么样 |
[13:16] | – Okay. | 行吧 |
[13:18] | Hold this. – All right. | – 拿着 – 好 |
[13:20] | – I know what to do with my hands. | 我知道该怎么用手 |
[13:23] | – Oh, that–no, never mind. Thanks. | 看起来真 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:26] | I’m Marina. | 我是玛琳娜 |
[13:29] | Are you friends with the ex-bride or the ex-groom? | 你是前任男方那边的 还是前任女方那边的 |
[13:32] | – I’m Max, and I’m kind of ex-friends with both. | 我是麦克斯 我是他们俩的共同前任 |
[13:35] | – Sounds like there’s a backstory there, | 听上去这里面有往事啊 |
[13:36] | a good five minutes at least. | 至少得讲5分钟呢 |
[13:38] | – No. I’m kidding. I’m friends with both of them. | 不 我就是开玩笑 我是他们共同的朋友 |
[13:40] | – Yeah, it’s never good to take sides with the exes. | 朋友分手之后选边站是件难事啊 |
[13:43] | Oh, I’m about to sneeze. Sorry. | 抱歉 我得打个喷嚏 |
[13:46] | I just–after having three kids, | 生了三个孩子之后 |
[13:47] | I don’t have the best– | 我的膀胱 |
[13:49] | The best bladder control. | 有点不听使唤了 |
[13:51] | – Okay. – Oh. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Whew. Okay, false alarm. | 没事 虚惊一场 |
[13:54] | You were saying? – You know, I should say hi | – 你刚说啥来着 – 你知道吗 我可能要过去 |
[13:57] | to a friend over there. – Right. | 跟朋友打个招呼 |
[13:59] | Was it the three kids part or the bladder thing? | 让你扫兴的是生了三个孩子 还是膀胱 |
[14:01] | A bit of both? Okay. | 还是两者皆有 行吧 |
[14:02] | Nice meeting you. | 认识你很高兴哦 |
[14:06] | That was just a warm-up. – Okay. | 这只是个热身而已 |
[14:10] | – I go to concerts all the time. | 我经常去听音乐会 |
[14:11] | The last one I saw was– | 我看的最后一场是 |
[14:15] | well, it was “The Wiggles,” but before that– | 缤纷牛掰四人组 不过再之前那场 |
[14:17] | huh, it was also “The Wiggles.” | 还是缤纷牛掰四人组 |
[14:19] | They’re actually kinda good. – Sorry. | – 他们其实唱的挺不错 – 抱歉 |
[14:20] | I have to take this. | 我要接个电话 |
[14:23] | – I know. | 没事 |
[14:25] | Oh, Sorry. For a second there I thought I was leaking. | 不好意思 刚刚一瞬间我还以为自己在漏奶 |
[14:27] | I’m wearing a real bra for once, | 我终于穿了次真正的胸罩 |
[14:29] | and I didn’t put the nursing pads in it. | 而且没有放母乳垫进去 |
[14:30] | And sometimes you look down and it’s, like, | 有时候我一低头 会发现 |
[14:32] | ah, wet t-shirt contest. | 开湿身大派对咯 |
[14:34] | And I see I’ve tanked this one too. | 我这次应该也搞砸了 |
[14:37] | Moving on. | 下一位 |
[14:40] | – You think Emily would want a partially used candle | 你觉得艾米丽会喜欢点了一半的蜡烛 |
[14:44] | or some lightly worn Nike Air Maxes? | 或者一双没怎么穿过的耐克气垫鞋吗 |
[14:46] | – Oh, here it is, | 找到了 |
[14:49] | your gift graveyard. – | 你的礼物坟场 |
[14:52] | Oh, my God. These are all mine. | 我滴天 这些都是我的 |
[14:54] | Ah! Oh, this was a “Topple the Patriarchy” mug, | 这是那个推翻父权制的杯子 |
[14:57] | and a build-your-own composting kit? | 还有这个教你自己制作堆肥的工具箱 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry, but these presents are fantastic. | 这些礼物简直太棒了 |
[15:01] | – Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | – I’m gonna keep them. – They’d be happier with you. | – 我要全拿走 – 它们终于有了个好归宿 |
[15:04] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[15:09] | – So…feel like making another run at it, or… | 所以 你还想再试一圈吗还是 |
[15:14] | Yeah, me neither. | 对 我也不想 |
[15:15] | – This used to be so easy for me. | 这种事我之前手到擒来 |
[15:18] | It’s like ever since I’ve had kids, | 但生了孩子以后 |
[15:19] | I’ve forgotten how to be around grown-ups. | 我好像已经忘了怎么跟成人谈笑风生了 |
[15:22] | – Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[15:25] | It’s not that bad. | 我也没那么差劲吧 |
[15:29] | Ah. Just got worse. | 不止 |
[15:36] | – Oh, my God. Linda, silk pillowcase! | 天呐 琳达 丝绸枕套 |
[15:39] | You know, I’ve been dying for one of these, | 我一直都想要这个的 |
[15:40] | but it’s the kind of thing | 但这是那种你永远 |
[15:41] | that I would never get for myself. | 都舍不得为自己买的东西 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:44] | – Oh, here it comes. | 下一个是 |
[15:46] | – Don’t worry. I took care of it. | 别担心 我搞定了 |
[15:48] | – Took care of it? Who are you, Ray Donovan? | 搞定了 你以为自己是谁 清道夫吗 |
[15:50] | – From Tom and Marina. – Uh– | 来自汤姆和玛琳娜的礼物 |
[15:53] | – Let’s see, “The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire, | 来看一下哈 《三角衬衫制衣厂的大火 |
[15:56] | An Oral History.” Okay. | 的口述历史》 好吧 |
[15:58] | – That’s not–we didn’t– – And it’s used. | – 那不是 我们没有 – 而且是本旧书 |
[16:00] | Message received, Tom. Moving on. | 懂你意思了 汤姆 下一件 |
[16:03] | – Did you switch the cards? – All right. | – 你是不是换掉了卡片 – 好 |
[16:05] | From Sarah and Denise. | 来自萨拉和丹尼斯的礼物 |
[16:08] | How did you know this is my signature scent? | 你怎么知道这是我的标志香氛的 |
[16:10] | – I just knew. – No, that was– | – 我就是知道嘛 – 不 这也 |
[16:12] | – Oh, my God, enough, Tom. All right, so just | 好了 别说了 汤姆 |
[16:14] | write this down, Sarah and Denise. | 让我把萨拉和德尼斯的礼物记下来 |
[16:16] | – I cannot believe you did that. | 真想不到你会那样做 |
[16:18] | That was positively Emily-esque. | 这绝对是艾米丽的风格 |
[16:21] | Way to own your power. | 掌控自己力量之举 |
[16:22] | – I’m still tingling. | 我激动得有点停不下来了 |
[16:26] | – Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:29] | – So where is this guy? | 所以这个人在哪儿 |
[16:31] | How long am I supposed to wait? | 我还要等多久才能见到 |
[16:32] | – Okay, look, Connor, I could tell | 康纳 是这样的 |
[16:34] | that you didn’t want Alec to come, | 我能看出来你不想让亚力克过来 |
[16:35] | so I just told him not to. | 所以我没让他来 |
[16:37] | – What? I made it pretty clear that I want him to come. | 什么 我说得很清楚 我希望他过来啊 |
[16:39] | Did you not hear my big announcement? | 你没听到我刚才的演讲吗 |
[16:40] | – See, yeah, that’s kinda what did it for me. | 对 我就是这么想的 |
[16:42] | – Oh, I see what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[16:44] | You would feel awkward. | 你会感到尴尬 |
[16:46] | That’s why you don’t want him to come. | 这就是你不想让他来的原因 |
[16:47] | – Uh, no. – You’re afraid. | – 不 – 你害怕了 |
[16:49] | – I’m not afraid. You’re afraid. | – 我没害怕 – 你才害怕 |
[16:50] | – You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:52] | If you’re gonna be all weird about this Alec situation, | 如果这个亚力克的事情让你这么难受 |
[16:53] | maybe I should just call this party off. | 也许我应该取消派对 |
[16:55] | – No, you can’t just take my cake away. | 不行 你不能把我的蛋糕拿走 |
[16:56] | – Yeah, I can. | 我可以 |
[16:58] | What, is there some kind of birthday cake law? | 怎么 还有什么生日蛋糕法律来管我不成 |
[16:59] | – Yeah, actually, there is. | 对 还真有 |
[17:00] | – I’m the host, okay? | 我是主人 知道吗 |
[17:01] | Until you blow out the candles, this is host cake. | 在你吹灭蜡烛之前 这个蛋糕都是主人的 |
[17:03] | – It has my name on it! | 但上面写了我的名字 |
[17:04] | – Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:06] | – Oh, my gosh! You ruined my cake! | 老天爷啊 你把我的蛋糕弄坏了 |
[17:09] | – Why don’t you get Alec to buy you a new one? | 你怎么不让亚力克给你买个新的 |
[17:10] | – Because there is no Alec! | 因为亚力克根本不存在 |
[17:15] | Oh, my God. Look what you did. | 天 看看你做了啥 |
[17:17] | – What’s going on? | 你们怎么了 |
[17:20] | – Oh, hey. sweetie. – Hi. | 小宝贝 |
[17:21] | we were just, you know, playing around. | 我们只是闹着玩的 |
[17:24] | – Oh, yeah, just having fun. | 对 寻开心而已 |
[17:27] | – Yeah. – Yeah, oh. | 对的呢 |
[17:29] | – Yeah, I thought you guys were, like, | 我还以为你们 |
[17:31] | fighting or something. | 在吵架呢 |
[17:32] | – No, no. – Oh, no, no, no, baby girl. | – 没有 – 没有没有 小宝贝 |
[17:34] | – I had a nightmare. Do you think you could | 我做噩梦了 你可以去我的床底下 |
[17:36] | check under my bed for bat monsters? | 帮我看看有没有蝙蝠怪嘛 |
[17:38] | – Yeah, of course, but I promise you, | 当然可以 我向你保证 |
[17:40] | there’s nothing there. | 床下什么也没有 |
[17:42] | – But if there is, you know Mommy and Daddy | 就算有 爸爸妈妈也会第一时间 |
[17:44] | will take it down fast, right? | 把它消灭的 对吗 |
[17:46] | – That’s true. | 对 |
[17:48] | Let’s go. – Let’s go check it out. | 咱们走吧 一起去检查下 |
[17:58] | – So how do you know Emily? | 你是怎么认识艾米丽的 |
[18:02] | – What? – Or are you friends | – 啥 – 或者你是康纳的 |
[18:04] | with Connor? – What are you doing? | – 朋友 – 你在干嘛 |
[18:05] | – Hi, I’m Tom. | 你好 我是汤姆 |
[18:06] | I’m a novelist. | 是个写小说的 |
[18:09] | You probably haven’t read any of my work. | 你可能还没读过我的作品 |
[18:12] | – I’m Marina. – Oh, Marina. | – 我是玛琳娜 – 玛琳娜 |
[18:14] | What a beautiful name. | 这个名字真美 |
[18:17] | – I’m, um… I’m a stay-at-home mom. | 我是个全职妈妈 |
[18:21] | Former lawyer. | 以前是律师 |
[18:22] | And I’m thinking of eating this floor cake. | 我在考虑要不要把地上的蛋糕吃掉 |
[18:24] | – Well, not to brag, but one time, | 我不是自夸 但有一次 |
[18:26] | I ate a dinosaur chicken nugget | 我把一块恐龙鸡块从我宝宝的脚上捡起来 |
[18:29] | that I peeled off my toddler’s foot. | 吃掉了 |
[18:31] | – Oh, so you have kids? | 所以 你有孩子了 |
[18:34] | – Oh, way too many. | 多到头疼 |
[18:44] | – You do realize Gretchen | 你意识到格雷琴 |
[18:46] | just tricked us into reading her five books? | 骗着我们去给她读了五本书吗 |
[18:48] | – I mean, your unicorn voice was pretty on point. | 你学独角兽学的非常逼真 |
[18:50] | – Oh, that’s kind of you to say. | 谢谢你 |
[18:52] | – – What about you? | 你也不赖啊 |
[18:54] | You became that magical tree. | 你变成了那棵魔法树 |
[18:55] | – The forest is full of wonder. | 森林里充满了奇遇 |
[18:59] | So why’d you lie? | 你为什么要说谎 |
[19:02] | – I wanted you to think that I was | 我想让你觉得 |
[19:05] | handling this whole divorce thing better than you. | 我比你过得好 |
[19:08] | I mean, you’re doing so well. | 因为 你自己过得很好 |
[19:09] | Every time I call, | 每次我打电话 |
[19:11] | I can hear your family in the background | 总能听到你家人的声音 |
[19:13] | talking and laughing, making fun of Tom. | 说说笑笑 拿汤姆开玩笑 |
[19:16] | And Gretchen just goes on and on about, like, | 格雷琴总是说 |
[19:18] | how happy she is with her cousins, | 她跟自己的堂兄弟们在一起多么开心 |
[19:21] | and I just, you know, | 所以我 |
[19:25] | wanted you to think I’m doing okay too. | 想让你觉得我过得也不错 |
[19:29] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, but I’m kind of | 也许你还不知道 我是这个世界上 |
[19:31] | the most competitive person in the world. | 好胜心最强的人啊 |
[19:34] | – Mm, I–I don’t know. I think I am. | 好吧 说不好 我才是吧 |
[19:36] | – No, I am. – No, I think I am. | – 不 我才是 – 不 绝对是我 |
[19:39] | – Mm-mm. Well, you were willing to throw this party for me. | 你都愿意为我办这个派对了 |
[19:43] | So I guess, you know, you win. | 所以 就算你赢了吧 |
[19:46] | – Emily, I only threw this party | 艾米丽 我办这个派对 |
[19:48] | to convince you I’m doing okay. | 是为了向你证明我过得不错 |
[19:51] | Tom would call that irony. | 用汤姆的话来讲就是 讽刺啊 |
[19:52] | – Oh, God. He’s so exhausting. | 天 他真让人心累 |
[19:54] | – Oh, I know, but trust me, | 我知道 不过相信我 |
[19:56] | I’m still struggling with this whole thing. | 我还在纠结这整件事 |
[19:59] | I’m a mess. – Aww. | 我过得一点都不好 |
[20:02] | That’s nice to hear. – Oh, yeah? | – 这句话听起来顺耳多了 – 是吗 |
[20:04] | – Yeah. – It is? | – 对 – 真的嘛 |
[20:06] | – So what do we do now? | 那我们现在做什么 |
[20:08] | – Get back down there and salvage some cake. | 下楼去 从地上捞点蛋糕吃 |
[20:10] | – No, I mean, with us? | 不 我的意思是 咱俩今后怎么办 |
[20:12] | – I guess we just keep trying to get better at this. | 继续努力做得更好吧 |
[20:17] | We have to for Gretchen. | 我们要为格雷琴继续努力 |
[20:19] | – For Gretchen. Yeah. | – 为了格雷琴 – 对 |
[20:27] | – I like leaving someone else’s birthday with presents. | 参加别人的生日派对还能带礼物走 真不错 |
[20:30] | Oh, and one of these is for you. | 其中一个是给你的 |
[20:37] | – A bath bomb! – Mm-hmm. | 一个浴芭球 |
[20:39] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[20:42] | – Did you… – Steal it from Connor? Yeah. | – 你是 – 从康纳那偷的 |
[20:46] | – Yeah, I’m gonna take this too. | 没错 这个我也要拿走 |
[20:47] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[20:50] | – Oh, man. I should have taken the orchid. | 我应该把兰花拿走的 |