时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Chapter seven. | 第七章 |
[00:02] | Tom, Connor and Sarah had a rich tradition | 汤姆 康纳以及萨拉有着丰富的 |
[00:04] | of ridiculous arguments, but today, | 荒谬辩论传统 但是今天 |
[00:07] | they were on their best behavior. | 他们都要表现得非常好 |
[00:08] | – Connor, where might I find more napkins? | 康纳 纸巾放哪里了 |
[00:11] | – Oh, I believe they’re in the closet, Sarah. | 应该是在柜子里 萨拉 |
[00:13] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:15] | – It was the anniversary of their parents, | 今天是他们父母得纪念日 |
[00:16] | Marshall and Muriel, | 马歇尔和穆里尔 |
[00:17] | and they were determined not to ruin it, | 他们打算不要破坏了这样的日子 |
[00:19] | like they’d ruined every other anniversary. | 因为其它纪念日都被他们破坏了 |
[00:20] | – You had to throw my food on the ground? | 你一定要把我的饭扔地上吗 |
[00:23] | – They confine those ducks and force feed them– | 他们把鸭子关起来 强迫它们吃东西 |
[00:24] | – Enough! | 够了 |
[00:26] | – There are a million signs. Do not touch the animals! | 里面有一百万个指示牌 不要碰动物 |
[00:29] | – If a dolphin holds out a flipper, | 如果有个海豚伸出脚蹼 |
[00:30] | you don’t leave him hanging. – Enough! | – 你不得做点什么吗 – 够了 |
[00:32] | – You just had to pick a fight with the red knight. | 就是要跟红色骑士干一架 |
[00:34] | – Um, he was wearing Skechers. | 他当时穿着斯凯奇 |
[00:36] | I’m just supposed to let that go? | 我就应该这么算了吗 |
[00:37] | – Every single year. | 每年都这样 |
[00:39] | – This year is gonna be different. | 今年必须不一样 |
[00:40] | We’re in a groove now. | 我们现在是最佳状态 |
[00:41] | We don’t argue like we used to. | 不像以前那样吵了 |
[00:43] | – What? Connor! | 什么 康纳 |
[00:45] | – Wow, I really set myself up there, huh? | 哇 我真是自己把自己给坑进来了 是吧 |
[00:47] | – What is “Alicia Silverstick” doing in your closet? | 为什么你柜子里有一个艾莉西亚银手杖呢 |
[00:50] | – First of all, his name is “Stickolas Cage.” | 首先 他的名字叫斯蒂科拉斯炮座 |
[00:53] | – Okay, I’m guessing there’s a backstory | 好吧 我猜接下来你要跟我们讲 |
[00:55] | that we’re gonna have to hear about? | 它的背景故事了 |
[00:56] | – 1995, family trip to Yosemite, | 1995年一家人去优胜美地玩 |
[00:59] | these two find a stick and start arguing over it. | 这两个人找到根棍子然后就开始吵个不停了 |
[01:03] | That’s it, that’s the end of the backstory. | 就这样 背景故事就这些 |
[01:05] | – So to be clear, it’s just a stick? | 先说清楚 这就是根棍子吗 |
[01:06] | – No, it’s a lucky stick. | 不 这是一根幸运棍 |
[01:08] | – Yeah. We got locked in the cabin | 对 我们当时被困在了小屋里 |
[01:09] | and used this stick to break a window. | 然后用这根棍子打碎了一块玻璃 |
[01:11] | – And you said it got lost. – It did, and then I found it. | – 你不是说你丢了吗 – 是丢了啊 但是后来又找到了 |
[01:15] | – My–that’s my stick! Stop it! | 我的 那是我的棍子 你放开 |
[01:18] | You know it! – Hey, guys? | – 你心里有数 – 嗨 两位 |
[01:19] | Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys! | 两位 两位 两位 |
[01:22] | – Every single year. | 每年都这样 |
[01:29] | – 42 years together. – If you’d told me | – 在一起42年了 – 如果你告诉我 |
[01:30] | I’d settle down with the same woman for 42 years, | 要跟一个女人待42年 |
[01:33] | I would have said, “You’re dreaming, pal.” | 我会说 你在做梦 朋友 |
[01:35] | – Wow, so romantic. | 哇哦 太浪漫了 |
[01:37] | – It’s a love story for the ages. | 老掉牙的爱情故事 |
[01:41] | – You’re just abandoning us there with the stick twins? | 你就把我们跟那两个抢棍子的人晾在那边吗 |
[01:43] | – Sorry, I got a text from Amanda Conley. | 抱歉 我收到了阿曼达·康利的短信 |
[01:45] | She’s, like, the top book agent in New York. | 她是纽约最好的图书代理商 |
[01:47] | She agreed to read some chapters of my novel. | 她同意看几章我写的小说 |
[01:48] | I don’t know how to sign off. | 我不知道怎么写结束语 |
[01:50] | It’s, like, “Sincerely”? “Fondly”? | 用真诚的 还是深情的 |
[01:52] | “Humbly yours.” What am I doing? | 或者是恭敬地 我在干什么 |
[01:54] | I might as well just send back, like, a heart emoji. | 我还不如发一张爱心的表情 |
[01:56] | – Wow, you are nervous, even for you. | 你很紧张 即使是你也会紧张 |
[01:59] | – Yeah, it’s just–this is, like, a big deal. | 是 只是因为 这次很重要 |
[02:01] | I mean, after Jeremiah’s plan tanked and my agent dropped me, | 我的意思是特别是耶利米的计划失败后 我的经纪人又抛弃了我 |
[02:05] | I wasn’t sure if– | 我不确定 |
[02:07] | if anyone would want this next book. | 是不是有人会要下一本书 |
[02:09] | – Yeah, um, at some point, you’re gonna have | 嗯 总有那么一刻 你要告诉你的 |
[02:11] | to tell your family that the book is about them. | 家人 书里的内容就是关于他们的 |
[02:14] | – You said that legally I don’t have to, so… | 你说法律上来说 我没有必要 所以 |
[02:18] | – Okay, all I’m saying is if I had had the stick, | 好吧 我的意思是如果我当时有这跟棍子的话 |
[02:20] | then maybe I wouldn’t be unemployed, | 也许我就不会失业了 |
[02:22] | and President Sanders would be in his second term. | 桑德斯总统也许就会连任了 |
[02:24] | – Wait, you want Deion Sanders to be president, too? | 等等 你也希望戴恩·桑德斯当总统吗 |
[02:26] | – Who? – Neon Deion. | – 谁 – 尼恩·戴恩 |
[02:28] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁啊 |
[02:29] | – Sending to Amanda now. | 现在发给阿曼达 |
[02:35] | – “This is the story of the Hayworth family, | 这就是海沃思家族的故事 |
[02:38] | “three siblings who loved each other, | 三个深爱对方的兄弟姐妹 |
[02:40] | but money sometimes got in the way.” | 但是有时候会为了钱闹点矛盾 |
[02:42] | – No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[02:44] | – Wait, Tom, is this your book? | 等等 汤姆 这是你的书吗 |
[02:46] | – Oh, you sent it to Connor | 哦 你发给了康纳 |
[02:48] | instead of Conley. | 而不是康利 |
[02:50] | That’s bad. | 这下惨了 |
[02:51] | – Oh, my God. Your book is about us? | 天啊 你的书写的是我们吗 |
[02:53] | – What? No. | 什么 不 |
[02:55] | – Tom! – Give me back my phone. | 汤姆 把我的手机给我 |
[02:56] | – Give him back his phone! – How do I delete? | – 把他的手机给他 – 我怎么删除啊 |
[02:58] | How do I delete? – Connor, double back! | – 怎么删除 – 康纳 给我回来 |
[03:01] | Sto–Tom! – Hey! | – 停 汤姆 – 嘿 |
[03:03] | – Stop it! Get over here! | 停下来 过来 |
[03:05] | Tom– – Tom’s fast. | – 汤姆 – 汤姆很快啊 |
[03:07] | – Like a gazelle. – Tom! | – 就像羚羊一样 – 汤姆 |
[03:10] | – What is this, asparagus? | 这是什么 芦笋吗 |
[03:12] | – Oh, no, no. – Do it, Connor, do it. | – 不 不 – 快 康纳 快 |
[03:13] | – No, no, no, no, no, no! – Do it. | – 不不不 不要 – 来 |
[03:15] | – No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[03:16] | No– | 不要 |
[03:20] | Stop. | 停 |
[03:22] | Not cool. | 太不厚道了 |
[03:23] | – “The Hayworth family | 海沃思家族 |
[03:25] | “was as cracked and uneven | 就像萨克拉门托郊区 |
[03:27] | as the sun-scorched streets of suburban Sacramento.” | 被太阳炙烤的街道一样 凹凸不平 遍体裂痕 |
[03:31] | – Sarah, can I just please– | 萨拉 我能不能 |
[03:35] | – Well, since the book is about us, | 既然书里写的都是我们 |
[03:37] | I think that “us” should get to read it. | 我觉得 我们也应该读一读 |
[03:40] | Hey, guys–guys, I was gonna change the names | 嘿 各位 我会把名字改掉的 |
[03:44] | and kind of fudge the details. I’ll tell you what. | 细节部分一带而过 这样吧 |
[03:46] | You guys just delete the e-mail now, | 你们现在就把邮件删掉 |
[03:48] | and then I’ll send you the whole thing when it’s finished. | 等我写完我就把整本书都发给你们 |
[03:51] | And we should really be celebrating Mom and Dad, right? | 我们现在不应该是给爸妈庆祝吗 对吗 |
[03:53] | It’s their anniversary. Let’s celebrate them! | 这是他们的纪念日 我们为他们庆祝吧 |
[03:59] | – Are we in the book, Daddy? – Uh… | – 我们也在书里吗 爸爸 – 呃 |
[04:02] | – “These days, Tom’s home was the perfect chrysalis | 这些天 汤姆的家成了希望破灭的 |
[04:05] | of dashed hopes.” | 完美蛹壳 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I’m not the audience for this. | 嗯 我还是不要看了 |
[04:10] | – Thomas Chandler Hayworth. – Here we go. | – 托马斯·钱德勒·海沃思 – 来了 |
[04:13] | – Don’t worry. If it gets ugly, | 别担心 如果场面难看的话 |
[04:15] | we just get in the car and start driving. | 我们就立刻上车然后开车走人 |
[04:17] | – You really think it’s gonna be that bad? | 你真的觉得会那么糟糕吗 |
[04:18] | – I’ve had a bag packed ever since | 你开始写书的时候我就 |
[04:19] | you started writing the book. | 把行李收拾好了 |
[04:21] | – Look, I don’t think you guys come off that bad. | 我觉得没有把你们写得那么糟糕 |
[04:24] | – We love it! | 我们喜欢极了 |
[04:25] | – This is the best anniversary present ever. | 这是我们收到过的最棒的周年礼物 |
[04:28] | When Brenda finds out I have a book written about me, | 布伦达要是知道有一本写我的书的话 |
[04:30] | she’s gonna lose it. | 她要酸死的 |
[04:32] | – Wait, what? You guys are cool with this? | 等等 什么 你们没意见吗 |
[04:34] | Even the part about Dad having an affair? | 爸爸有婚外情那部分也没有意见吗 |
[04:36] | – That was my favorite part. Muriel really let him have it. | 那是我最喜欢的一部分 穆里尔真的让他得逞了 |
[04:38] | – I had no idea how ol’ Marshall | 我不知道老马歇尔 |
[04:40] | was gonna get out of that one. | 怎么忍受那一部分 |
[04:42] | – Now, remember, your mother is an actress. | 你要记住 你妈妈是个演员 |
[04:44] | So when you make the movie, | 如果你要拍成电影的话 |
[04:45] | I would like the role of Muriel. | 我想要穆里尔这个角色 |
[04:46] | Don’t choose someone obvious like Reese Witherspoon. | 不要选瑞茜·威瑟斯彭这么明显的人来演 |
[04:50] | – I don’t think that’s gonna be an issue. | 我觉得那不是什么问题 |
[04:51] | – Yeah, Tommy, the Marshall character? | 对 汤米 关于马歇尔那个角色 |
[04:52] | Let me throw this out there. | 我来说说我的想法 |
[04:54] | What if he’s, like, a private eye with a dark past? | 万一他是一个有着暗黑史的私家侦探呢 |
[04:56] | – Yeah, that’s not really the tone– | 嗯 不是这样的语气 |
[04:58] | – Or it’s, like, “What’s this guy running from?” | 或者是这个人在逃避什么 |
[04:59] | Maybe he’s running from himself. | 也许他在逃避自己 |
[05:03] | – Great note. | 知道了 |
[05:04] | I’m just glad that you guys are cool with it. | 很高兴大家都没有意见 |
[05:06] | I mean, maybe Sarah and Connor will be cool with it, too. | 也许萨拉和康纳也不会有意见 |
[05:08] | both: Tom! – Wow. | – 汤姆 – 哇哦 |
[05:10] | Really got to stop setting myself up like that. | 真的不应该再这样坑自己了 |
[05:12] | – Tom, this book makes me look like a maniac, okay? | 汤姆 这书里把我写得像个疯子一样 知道吗 |
[05:14] | “Over one particularly busy weekend, | 在一个特别忙碌的周末 |
[05:16] | “Sarah stormed out of Whole Foods, a Gap Kids, | 莎拉气冲冲地离开了全食超市 童装店 |
[05:18] | and a community theater production of ‘Fun Home.'” | 还有社区剧院制作的欢乐家园 |
[05:20] | – You did all those things. | 这些都是你干的 |
[05:22] | – That doesn’t mean you have to tell everybody! | 那也用不着你告诉全世界啊 |
[05:23] | And in this book, I’m always raising my voice, | 而且在这本书里 我永远在扯着嗓子说话 |
[05:25] | and in real life, I never raise my voice! | 在现实生活中 我从来不会这样 |
[05:27] | Okay, sometimes I raise my voice, | 好吧 有时候我会提高声调 |
[05:30] | but I am the only character who speaks in all caps. | 但是我是这些角色里面唯一一个说话内容全部大写的人 |
[05:32] | – At least you come off like an adult, okay? | 但是至少你听起来像个成年人 对吗 |
[05:34] | Every other page, Tom had me saying, | 每隔一页 汤姆写我都是说 |
[05:35] | “Dope,” and wearing Gucci tracksuits. | 蠢货 然后穿着古驰的运动服 |
[05:37] | – You do wear those. – Ironically! | – 你不就是穿那些衣服吗 – 真是讽刺 |
[05:40] | Your book makes me look like some kind of rich doofus | 你的书让我看起来像个有钱的笨蛋 |
[05:42] | who spends his money like a child. | 花钱像个孩子一样 |
[05:43] | Is that really what you think of me? | 你真的是这么想我的吗 |
[05:45] | – Well, you are eating the twins’ vanilla puffs. | 呃 你确实是在吃双胞胎的香草泡芙啊 |
[05:47] | – They’re nutritious. | 很有营养啊 |
[05:49] | – Guys, all writers write about their family. | 各位 所有的作家都会写他们的家人 |
[05:52] | Nora Ephron said, “Everything is copy.” | 诺拉·埃弗龙说过 万物皆是复制 |
[05:54] | – Do not use Nora Ephron against me. | 别拿诺拉·埃弗龙来呛我 |
[05:57] | – All I’m saying is that all stories come from real life. | 我只是说所有的故事都来源于现实生活 |
[06:00] | – What about John Wick, Tom? Hmm? | 那约翰·威克呢 汤姆 |
[06:02] | Is that based on real life? | 也是来源于现实生活吗 |
[06:04] | – – Seriously, is it? | 认真说 真的假的 |
[06:08] | – I knew the anniversary was gonna be a mess, | 我就知道纪念日会一团糟 |
[06:09] | but my money was on that dumb stick. | 但是我以为会是因为那个棍子 |
[06:12] | And calling it “Stickolas Cage” | 沃尔伯格就在那里 |
[06:14] | when “Bark Wahlberg” was right there? | 还叫他斯蒂科拉斯炮座 |
[06:17] | Barky Bark? | 巴基·巴克吗 |
[06:20] | Are you mad at something in Tom’s book, too? | 汤姆的书里是不是也有让你不爽的东西 |
[06:22] | – No, I’m mad at you. | 不 我是对你不爽 |
[06:24] | – Me? What did I do? | 我 我做了什么 |
[06:26] | – Glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了 |
[06:29] | “As the unfortunate souls who married into the family, | 作为嫁入这个家族的不幸灵魂 |
[06:31] | “Denise and Marina had their own club, | 丹尼斯和玛琳娜有她们自己的俱乐部 |
[06:34] | “‘The Normals,’ who spent their every free moment gossiping | 这些正常人每时每刻都在八卦以及抱怨 |
[06:37] | and complaining about the Hayworths.” | 海沃思家人 |
[06:39] | – Oh, my God. He put that in there? | 我的天啊 他把这种话也写进去了吗 |
[06:41] | – You didn’t read it? – No. | – 你没有看吗 – 没有 |
[06:42] | I stopped reading Tom’s work | 当我意识到汤姆只想听别人说 |
[06:43] | when I realized he just wants to hear, | 写的很好 继续的时候 |
[06:45] | “It’s great, keep going!” So I just say that. | 我就没有再读了 所以我就那么跟他说的 |
[06:49] | – Marina, you told Tom about our secret club, | 玛琳娜 是你把我们的秘密俱乐部告诉汤姆的 |
[06:51] | which is supposed to be secret. – I’m sorry. | – 你不应该说的 – 对不起 |
[06:53] | I think I was in the tub with a glass of wine, | 我当时在浴缸里 还拿着一杯酒 |
[06:55] | and Tom came in, and he started talking about his family, | 然后汤姆进来了 然后他就开始说自己的家人 |
[06:58] | and it just slipped out. | 然后就不小心说漏嘴了 |
[07:00] | You know how tub wine is. | 你知道躺在浴缸喝酒的滋味 |
[07:01] | – I told you things I would never want Sarah to know. | 我跟你讲了我不想让萨拉知道的事情 |
[07:04] | Like, “Denise dreaded summer because it meant more exposure | 比如说 丹尼斯害怕夏天是因为害怕 |
[07:07] | to Sarah’s Eleanor Roosevelt tattoo.” | 经常见到萨拉的埃莉诺·罗斯福纹身 |
[07:09] | How am I supposed | 我现在该怎么 |
[07:11] | – to trust you now? – I’m sorry. | – 相信你 – 对不起 |
[07:12] | I screwed up, okay. But you know what? | 我搞砸了 好吧 但是我和你讲 |
[07:15] | That doesn’t affect what you and I have. | 这不会影响我们之间的感情的 |
[07:17] | – You think we can just | 你觉得我们还能 |
[07:18] | go back to the way things were? | 再回到原来那样吗 |
[07:21] | How do I know if I tell you a secret, | 我怎么知道我跟你讲了一个秘密 |
[07:23] | you’re not thinking about Tom the whole time? | 然后你想也不想就告诉了汤姆 |
[07:24] | – Don’t say that! After all we’ve been through? | 别这么说 在我们共同经历了这么多之后 |
[07:27] | – I can’t even look at you right now. | 我现在都不想看见你 |
[07:28] | I’m not mad. I’m just hurt. | 我没有生气 只是很伤心 |
[07:31] | And I think we may need some time apart. | 我觉得我们需要各自冷静一下 |
[07:35] | – No. Denise, please! | 不 丹尼斯 拜托 |
[07:37] | Give me another chance! | 再给我次机会 |
[07:41] | – I don’t want to be in the gym. | 我不想待在健身房 |
[07:42] | You go in the gym! | 你去健身房 |
[07:43] | – Guys, I don’t even know if this thing | 伙计们 我都不知道这东西 |
[07:44] | is getting published. | 能不能出版 |
[07:46] | – But once it’s published, | 但是一旦出版 |
[07:47] | it’ll be too late for us to complain. | 再抱怨就来不及了 |
[07:48] | – Yeah. We’re complaining now, okay? | 是 我们现在就是在抱怨 |
[07:50] | You have a decision to make. It’s either us or the book. | 你得做个决定 是选我们还是这本书 |
[07:53] | – Yeah, yeah, he’s right. It’s us or the book. | 对对对 他说的对 是我们还是这本书 |
[07:57] | – What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[07:58] | What, you’re not gonna see me anymore? | 怎么 你们难道要跟我一刀两断吗 |
[07:59] | – The kids will still want to hang out, | 孩子们肯定还会一起玩 |
[08:01] | but we’re done talking to you. | 但我们是不会再理你了 |
[08:02] | – Yeah, we’ll still have Christmas, | 对 我们还会一起过圣诞节 |
[08:03] | but you’re not getting any presents, | 但你不会得到任何礼物 |
[08:04] | and he’s rich, so your loss. | 他很有钱 所以你损失大了 |
[08:05] | – Come on, you guys are being ridiculous. | 别这样 你们也太可笑了 |
[08:07] | – Oh, oh, we’re being ridiculous? | 我们可笑吗 |
[08:09] | – Oh, we’re being ridiculous. | 是我们太可笑了 |
[08:10] | – Oh, ridiculous! How original for a writer | 可笑 一个作家说一个女人可笑 |
[08:12] | to call a woman “ridiculous.” | 多么有创意啊 |
[08:14] | What’s next, “hysterical”? | 下一步是什么词 歇斯底里吗 |
[08:16] | – What’s next, “hysterical”? – What am I, crazy? | – 下一步是什么词 歇斯底里吗 – 我怎么样 疯狂吗 |
[08:17] | – You’re just copying everything that she’s saying. | 你在模仿她说话 |
[08:19] | – We’re all seeing it come out now! | 我们现在都看到它出版了 |
[08:21] | – You’re arguing about Tom’s lovely book? | 你们在为汤姆那本可爱的书争吵吗 |
[08:24] | If it’s not one thing, it’s another. | 如果不是这件事 那就是另外一件事 |
[08:26] | – Let’s skedaddle, let these kids fight it out. | 我们走吧 让他们吵 |
[08:28] | – Look, Tom, your book ruined Mom and Dad’s special day. | 听着 汤姆 你的书毁了爸妈的特殊节日 |
[08:31] | – No, guys, please don’t leave. Okay? | 别这样 伙计们 别走 好吗 |
[08:33] | Can we just go talk someplace? | 我们能找个地方谈谈吗 |
[08:35] | – I mean, I guess we can go to the wine cellar. | 我们可以去酒窖 |
[08:38] | – You have a wine cellar? – Yeah. | – 你有酒窖吗 – 是 |
[08:39] | There’s, like, a bunch of rooms you haven’t seen. | 还有一堆房间你没见过 |
[08:43] | Fun fact, this is actually Matt Damon’s old panic room. | 有趣的是 其实马特·达蒙以前恐慌时就会来这里 |
[08:47] | – This is perfect. We can have some wine, | 完美 我们还能喝点酒 |
[08:50] | get some stuff off of our chest. | 聊聊心里话 |
[08:53] | – You would love that, wouldn’t you? | 你最喜欢了 是吧 |
[08:54] | You’re always up for a little Cab and blab. | 随时都准备好了张大嘴巴到处八卦 |
[08:56] | – You know who else hated gossip? | 你知道还有谁讨厌八卦吗 |
[08:58] | – Eleanor Roosevelt. – Sarah– | – 埃莉诺·罗斯福 – 萨拉 |
[09:00] | – You said that you found her strength and intelligence sexy. | 是你说你觉得她的力量和智慧很性感的 |
[09:03] | – Look, guys, if we’re just gonna fight, | 听着 伙计们 如果我们是来吵架的 |
[09:04] | I don’t want Mom and Dad to hear. | 我不希望爸妈听到 |
[09:06] | – Ah, Tom, no! | 汤姆 不 |
[09:08] | – We’re not leaving until we settle this. | 不解决这事谁也别走 |
[09:09] | – Yeah, we’re not leaving, | 对 谁也别走 |
[09:10] | ’cause I don’t know the code to open that door. | 因为我不知道开门的密码 |
[09:12] | – Tom! – What is wrong with you? | – 汤姆 – 你怎么回事 |
[09:14] | – Nice going, Tom! | 干的不错啊 汤姆 |
[09:15] | – What, me? What about this guy? | 怎么 我怎么了 怎么不说他 |
[09:17] | Who has a panic room and forgets the code? | 这恐慌室是谁的 又是谁忘了密码 |
[09:19] | – I didn’t forget the code, Tom. | 我没有忘密码 汤姆 |
[09:22] | I never bothered to learn it. | 我根本就不知道密码 |
[09:26] | – How about “them apples”? | 试试 那些苹果 |
[09:27] | – Punch in Ben Affleck’s birthday. | 试试本·阿弗莱克的生日 |
[09:29] | – Oh, “We Bought A Zoo!” – Sarah. | – 我们买了动物园 – 萨拉 |
[09:30] | – Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:31] | – How is there not a corkscrew in a wine cellar? | 酒窖里怎么会没有开瓶器 |
[09:36] | – I just got a text from Amanda, the agent. | 我刚收到代理人阿曼达的短信 |
[09:38] | She said she wants to talk in an hour. | 她说一小时后谈谈 |
[09:40] | – That’s gotta be good, right? – Yeah. | – 会好的 对吧 – 对 |
[09:42] | – Okay, I gotta get out of here. | 好了 我得离开这儿 |
[09:44] | Oh, I gotta get out of here. | 我得离开这 |
[09:46] | Is there, like, a security company? | 这有保安公司什么的吗 |
[09:47] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[09:50] | – Camila? – Camila! | – 卡米拉 – 卡米拉 |
[09:52] | – I got it. In the kitchen, | 我想起来了 在餐厅 |
[09:54] | there’s a binder with the code in it. | 有个活页夹里面有密码 |
[09:56] | Yeah, it’s in, like, a 2-inch thick Staples brand binder. | 在大概两英寸厚的活页夹里 |
[09:58] | Like, a sky blue swirl pattern | 上面有天蓝色的漩涡图案 |
[10:00] | with gold speckles on it. It should be in the top drawer | 带有金色的斑点 应该在炉子右边 |
[10:02] | to the right of the stove, left of the mini fridge. | 迷你冰箱左边的最上面的抽屉里 |
[10:06] | – You know all those details, but not the code? | 你记得这么多细节 就是不记得密码吗 |
[10:10] | – Connie. Okay. | 康纳宝贝 好吧 |
[10:12] | I’m on it. | 我正在找了 |
[10:13] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:16] | The chuckleheads locked themselves in the wine cellar. | 那些傻瓜把自己锁在酒窖里了 |
[10:19] | – Our son has a wine cellar? Take that, Brenda. | 我们的儿子还有个酒窖 听听 布兰达 |
[10:22] | – Yeah, and he gave me an overly specific description | 是的 他给了我一个活页夹的 |
[10:24] | of where the binder is. | 精确位置 |
[10:26] | Let’s see. | 我们来找找 |
[10:29] | Bingo, binder. | 找到了 活页夹 |
[10:31] | That was fun to say. There’s the code. | 有趣 这里有密码 |
[10:33] | So let me call Connor back. | 我给康纳回个电话 |
[10:36] | – Or– – Or what? | – 或者 – 或者什么 |
[10:39] | – You hear that, Mur? | 你听到了吗 穆尔 |
[10:43] | Huh? Nobody arguing about anything. | 没人在争吵 |
[10:46] | So if we can’t find the code right away– | 所以如果我们不能马上找到密码 |
[10:51] | – I’m reading you like the morning paper, | 我现在看你就像看报纸一样 |
[10:53] | and the headline is, | 标题是 |
[10:54] | “Couple finally enjoys nice anniversary.” | 这对夫妇终于享受了美好的纪念日 |
[10:59] | – They can’t find the code. – Oh, what happened? | – 他们找不到密码 – 什么情况 |
[11:03] | Did they fall asleep while you were describing the binder? | 你描述活页夹的时候他们睡着了吗 |
[11:05] | – Ha! Good one. | 不错 |
[11:06] | – No. Not for you. | 不 不是说给你听的 |
[11:08] | – Guys, can we just work together | 伙计们 我们能不能团结一点 |
[11:09] | to try to get out of here? | 一起想办法出去 |
[11:10] | I have that call in 45 minutes, | 我45分钟后有个电话要接 |
[11:12] | and I can’t do it with all your faces just looking at me. | 你们都盯着我 我怎么接 |
[11:17] | Or you guys playing tug of war over a piece of bark. | 或者你们可以用一截树枝玩拔河 |
[11:19] | – This is not just a piece of bark, okay? | 这不仅仅是一截树枝好吗 |
[11:21] | It’s a symbol how Connor takes whatever he wants | 这象征着康纳想要什么就有什么 |
[11:24] | like a selfish baby. | 像个自私的婴儿一样 |
[11:25] | – Tom’s stupid book was right. | 汤姆那愚蠢的书是对的 |
[11:27] | You do blow everything up. | 是你把一切都搞砸了 |
[11:28] | “Oh, the universe is so unfair, | 宇宙是如此不公平 |
[11:30] | denying me my right to the stick.” | 还剥夺我拿棍子的权利 |
[11:34] | – All right. You know what? | 好吧 你们知道吗 |
[11:35] | I want you to have “Alicia Silverstick,” | 我把这根“艾莉西亚银手杖”给你 |
[11:37] | to prove, despite what you and Tom think, | 以此证明 不管你和汤姆怎么想 |
[11:39] | that I am not some vegan rage werewolf. | 我才不是那个愤怒的素食主义狼人 |
[11:41] | – Mm, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:43] | I think you should have the stick | 我觉得棍子应该给你 |
[11:44] | as a sign of my non-immaturity. | 以此证明我并不幼稚 |
[11:46] | – You can just say maturity. | 你可以直接说成熟这个词 |
[11:48] | – You can just say maturity. | 你可以直接说成熟这个词 |
[11:51] | – Can I borrow your shoe? | 我可以借用你的鞋吗 |
[11:53] | I learned this trick in college. | 我在大学里学的这个把戏 |
[11:54] | – I’m not letting you borrow my shoe. | 我不会借你的 |
[11:56] | – Denise, you could be mad at me sober | 丹尼斯 你可以生我的气 |
[11:57] | or mad at me drinking $500 wine. | 也可以生我喝了500块酒的气 |
[12:00] | Your choice. | 你的选择 |
[12:10] | – I think the movie Muriel would have a Southern accent. | 我觉得电影《穆里尔》会有南方口音 |
[12:14] | – Now this? This is the life. | 而现在 这才是生活 |
[12:20] | – Yellow? Hey, Con. | 哈喽 嘿 康 |
[12:22] | No, we have looked all over for it. | 没有 我们到处都找过了 |
[12:24] | Yeah, listen, hang tight. Don’t lose hope. | 好的 听着 坚持住 别失去希望 |
[12:27] | – Looks like I’m not the only actor in the family. | 看来我不是家里唯一的演员 |
[12:29] | – Hey, Kelvie. The Marshall character, right? | 嘿 凯文 马歇尔这个角色 对吧 |
[12:31] | So he’s sitting in his office. | 他坐在办公室里 |
[12:32] | He’s got this haunted look on his face, | 他脸上有一种困扰的表情 |
[12:36] | and in through the door walks this dame, | 然后这个女人走进来 |
[12:38] | and I’m talking gams for days. | 我说的可是大长腿 |
[12:49] | – Just stop! | 打住 |
[12:51] | I have the most important call of my life, | 这是我一生中最重要的电话 |
[12:53] | and you guys are driving me crazy. | 你们快把我逼疯了 |
[12:54] | – I’m trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[12:56] | – Just put some muscle into it! | 使劲 |
[13:02] | – No. | 不行 |
[13:04] | – You know what really hurts, Tom? | 汤姆 你知道什么最伤人吗 |
[13:06] | I thought we were getting along better than ever. | 我以为我们相处的比以前好了 |
[13:07] | Like, I–I really felt that. | 我真的这么觉得 |
[13:09] | – So did I. But you were just taking notes. | 我也是 但你只是在做笔记 |
[13:12] | – Using us. | 利用我们 |
[13:13] | – Oh, man, this is why I didn’t want you guys to read it | 伙计们 所以我才不想让你们看的 |
[13:15] | until it was finished, but now you have, | 等我写完后再看 但你们现在看了 |
[13:16] | and I don’t know what to do. It’s, like, | 我不知道该怎么办了 就像是 |
[13:18] | if I stop writing the book, I won’t have any money. | 如果我停止写这本书 我就拿不到钱 |
[13:19] | And if I don’t have any money, then Marina has | 如果我赚不到钱 玛琳娜 |
[13:21] | to go back to work at some sleazy law firm. | 就得回那个破律所工作 |
[13:24] | She probably meets some slick tax attorney who’s bilingual, | 她可能会遇到会说两种语言的税务律师 |
[13:26] | by the way, and my kids will start calling him Papi, | 对了 我的孩子们可能会开始叫他爸爸 |
[13:28] | and I’ll be out in the street and alone with no family, | 我会孤独的站在街上 没有家人 |
[13:30] | wishing I hadn’t quit beginner Spanish | 希望我没有忘记初级西班牙语 |
[13:31] | because I can’t roll my Rs. | 因为我不会发卷舌音 |
[13:33] | Churro, churr– | 油条 油 |
[13:34] | I still can’t do it! | 我现在依然不会发 |
[13:37] | – Churro. | 油条 |
[13:38] | – Ah, it’s so fricking hot in here, right? | 这里好热啊 对吧 |
[13:40] | It’s like, it’s like, 1,000 degrees! | 就像 就像有1000度 |
[13:41] | Are we gonna run out of oxygen at some point? | 我们会在什么时候耗尽氧气吗 |
[13:42] | That’s it, that’s her. | 来了 是她 |
[13:43] | I can feel it. Yep, okay. | 我能感觉到 好吧 |
[13:46] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[13:47] | – Answer it. Be cool. | 接电话 冷静点 |
[13:49] | – Okay, yeah. I can do that. | 对 我可以的 |
[13:51] | Let me just kinda–hmm, okay. | 让我来 好吧 |
[13:55] | Just gonna– | 我先 |
[14:06] | – Tom. – Yeah, I got it. | – 汤姆 – 我明白 |
[14:08] | – Tom Hayworth, we meet at last. | 汤姆·海沃思 我们终于见面了 |
[14:11] | – Hey, Amanda, how’s it hanging? | 嘿 阿曼达 最近混得怎么样 |
[14:12] | Going–how–how you going? | 咋样 你咋样啊 |
[14:14] | How’s it going with you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[14:16] | But, seriously, how are you doing? | 说真的 你还好吗 |
[14:18] | – So anyway, | 总之呢 |
[14:19] | we are having the best time in Yosemite | 我们在优胜美地玩得特别嗨 |
[14:22] | until we’re out on this hike, and the kids find | 直到后来我们出去远足 孩子们发现 |
[14:23] | this dang stick that your grandmother | 一根该死的木棍 你奶奶和我 |
[14:27] | and I called “Stevie Sticks.” – Mm-hmm. | 称之为“史迪威棍” |
[14:31] | – Fleetwood Mac? Anybody? | 弗利伍麦克合唱团 没人知道吗 |
[14:33] | – Fleetwood Mac? | 弗利伍麦克 |
[14:35] | Oh, yeah, no, it’s old. | 噢 知道 太老了 |
[14:37] | – Anyway, your mom and dads fought so much over this stick | 总之 你们爸妈为了这根棍子吵得太凶 |
[14:40] | that we locked them in the cabin | 我们只好把他们所在小木屋 |
[14:41] | and spent some peace and quiet out on the deck. | 自己跑到外面享受一会儿安静 |
[14:43] | – So just like today. | 就像今天一样 |
[14:44] | – Yeah! – That’s right. | – 对 – 没错 |
[14:45] | – Isn’t that something? | 是不是很厉害 |
[14:47] | – I just wanted to say again how nice it is | 我只想说 能有这个机会 |
[14:49] | to have the opportunity to be able to speak with you, | 跟你谈谈真是太好了 |
[14:51] | and just the fact that you called back so quickly | 而且你这么快就给我回电话 |
[14:52] | is the cherry on top of a sundae that is– | 简直就是锦上添花 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry. What was the question? | 抱歉 你问我什么来着 |
[14:58] | – How are you? – Oh, uh, good. | – 你好吗 – 噢 很好 |
[15:00] | Well. I’m well. How are you? | 我很好 你好吗 |
[15:02] | – Great. Let’s talk about your book. | 太好了 现在来说你的书吧 |
[15:04] | – I can change the whole thing. | 我可以全部重写 |
[15:05] | – I love it. – Oh! | – 我很喜欢 – 好 |
[15:08] | ‘Kay, okay. Wow. | 吧 好吧 |
[15:10] | – Yeah, the whole rich, middle, poor thing. | 整个富人 中产阶级和贫民的架构 |
[15:12] | Ugh, it’s very “now.” | 非常现代 |
[15:14] | – I wouldn’t say we’re poor. | 我不觉得我们是贫民 |
[15:15] | – And I love “The Normals.” | 我喜欢这些正常人 |
[15:17] | Never have two women needed each other more. | 从未有两个女人如此需要对方 |
[15:19] | They are a great pair. I see a spin-off. | 她们简直是完美搭档 我发现一个副产品 |
[15:23] | But I do have some thoughts on the characters. | 不过 我的确对人物性格方面有点想法 |
[15:26] | – Coolio. | 没问题 |
[15:27] | – Uh, this Sarah, she’s– | 这个萨拉 她呢 |
[15:30] | how do I say this? | 我怎么说呢 |
[15:32] | Unlikable. | 不招人喜欢 |
[15:33] | She’s so angry and shouty, | 她总是充满愤怒 大喊大叫 |
[15:35] | and people, they don’t want to be angry all the time. | 人们不喜欢一直怒气冲天的人 |
[15:38] | I can’t sell angry. | 这样的人推销不出去 |
[15:40] | Does she have to be so political? | 她非要这么政治观点明确吗 |
[15:41] | – What is wrong with political? | 有政治观点有啥问题 |
[15:43] | – Why don’t we just make her a fun lesbian? | 要不把她塑造成一个有趣的女同形象 |
[15:44] | Like Rosie O’Donnell in the ’90s? | 就像90年代的罗茜·欧唐内 |
[15:47] | – Huh, why–I hadn’t thought about that. | 呃 我怎么没想到这点呢 |
[15:50] | – Oh, let me get ahead of you. | 我比你先想到这一点了 |
[15:51] | It’s not offensive. I’m bi. | 我没有冒犯的意思 我是双性恋 |
[15:53] | I like mostly everyone, which is a “me” problem. | 我基本上跟大家一样 这是我自己的问题 |
[15:56] | But, Connor, he comes off a little bit like a– | 但是康纳呢 他给人感觉有点儿 |
[16:00] | – Doofus? – A dummy. | – 傻冒 – 笨拙 |
[16:01] | – I was gonna say dummy. | 我本来想说笨拙的 |
[16:03] | – Yeah, how did he get all his money? | 他是怎么赚到那么多钱的 |
[16:04] | I’m just not buying it. | 我就是有点不太相信 |
[16:06] | How about you make him a villain? | 要不你把他塑造成一个恶棍 |
[16:08] | Like, an evil genius, | 就那种邪恶的天才 |
[16:09] | like a Bernie Madoff type? | 像伯纳德·马多夫那种 |
[16:11] | He steals money from Tom and Sarah. | 他从汤姆和萨拉那里骗钱 |
[16:13] | Ooh, you could give him | 你可以给他的人物 |
[16:15] | a little nasty little kink, you know? | 设置一些古怪的想法 |
[16:16] | We could market to the “Fifty Shades” crowd. | 我们可以向喜欢看《五十度灰》的群体推销他 |
[16:18] | – Ah, well, I mean, you’re the expert. | 当然了 你才是专业人士 |
[16:21] | – Okay, make those changes, and we might have a book here. | 这些方面改动一下 说不定这本书就能出版了 |
[16:25] | I can pull you right up to the top where you belong. | 我可以让你晋升为热门小说家行列 |
[16:28] | You in? | 你同意吗 |
[16:37] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[16:41] | – Was that a can or a can’t? | 到底是同意还是不同意 |
[16:44] | What was it? | 到底怎样 |
[16:46] | – The thing is, Amanda, | 问题是 阿曼达 |
[16:47] | these characters that you’re talking about… | 你说的这些人物角色 |
[16:51] | I mean, I love them. | 我爱她们 |
[16:54] | You say that Sarah is too angry, | 你说萨拉脾气太火爆 |
[16:56] | but I see a woman who stands up so fiercely | 但我看到的是一个为了自己的信念 |
[17:00] | for what she believes in. | 敢于挺身而出的女人 |
[17:01] | And, yeah, she has a tendency to leave places | 对 她经常爱负气出走或者 |
[17:05] | or be asked to leave places, | 被别人赶出门去 |
[17:08] | but that’s just because she cares so much. | 但那是因为她太在乎 |
[17:11] | I wish I cared about anything | 我真希望我能跟萨拉一样 |
[17:13] | as much as Sarah cares about… | 对任何事情都 |
[17:16] | everything. | 那么上心 |
[17:18] | – I do care. – And, yeah, I can see | – 我真的在乎 – 对 我看得出来 |
[17:20] | where it looks like Connor lives his life | 康纳的生活就好像汤姆·汉克斯在电影 |
[17:22] | like Tom Hanks in “Big,” | 《飞越未来》当中的生活 |
[17:24] | but where you see that as immature and impulsive, | 不过你只看到他不成熟 冲动的一面 |
[17:27] | I see his childlike optimism. | 我却看到他有孩童般的乐观 |
[17:29] | Connor believes anything is possible. | 康纳相信一切皆有可能 |
[17:31] | – I dream impossible dreams. | 我总做些奇形怪状的梦 |
[17:33] | – And, yeah, your version might sell more copies, | 对 你的版本可能销量很大 |
[17:34] | but I want everyone to see their family in this– | 但我想给大家呈现的这个家庭是 |
[17:37] | everything that’s flawed, | 大家都有缺点 |
[17:39] | and everything that’s wonderful about them. | 但是他们身边也有很多精彩的故事 |
[17:45] | And if you’re not okay with that, then… | 如果你不理解的话 那么 |
[17:49] | you know what? I’m not the author for you. | 这么说吧 我可能不是你期望的作者 |
[17:51] | – Okay, Tom! | 牛 汤姆 |
[17:52] | – Ay, mi amor. | 说得好 |
[17:56] | I thought with all the trouble you had with your last book, | 我以为 经历了你上一本书的那些挫折 |
[17:58] | you know, with it not selling, | 你懂的 就是卖不出去 |
[17:59] | you’d be a little bit more open for advice. | 你现在可能会乐于接受意见的 |
[18:03] | But, I mean, honestly, if you wanna– | 不过说实话 如果你想 |
[18:06] | – I hung up on her. – Oh, yeah, you did! | – 我挂了她电话 – 是啊 你挂了 |
[18:11] | – Oh, my God. What did I do? | 天了噜 我干啥了 |
[18:12] | I hung up on her. – Oh! | 我把她电话给挂了 |
[18:13] | – You stormed out of the call! | 你一气之下挂了电话 |
[18:15] | I would have done the same thing. | 要是我我也会这么做 |
[18:16] | – Very impulsive. | 太冲动了 |
[18:17] | Way to be immature, Tom. I love that. | 一点都不成熟 汤姆 我喜欢 |
[18:19] | – But what do I do now? | 可是我现在该怎么办 |
[18:21] | – You finish the book. I want to see what happens. | 把书写完啊 我想看到结局 |
[18:23] | – Are you sure? You guys are okay with that? | 你确定 你们俩没意见吗 |
[18:25] | – Yeah, it’s fine. No one reads anymore. | 没事 反正也没人看 |
[18:27] | – At least there’s some women in this one. | 至少里面还有些女性在里面 |
[18:29] | – So they’re back together. | 这么说他们又和好了 |
[18:31] | – Reunited, yeah. | 团结了 |
[18:35] | I want what they have. – I missed you. | – 我也想像他们一样 – 我想你了 |
[18:36] | – I have so many things to gossip about. | 我有好多八卦想告诉你 |
[18:37] | – Can we never let our spouses get between us again? | 咱们以后能不能别让我们家那口子影响我们的友情了 |
[18:39] | – Yes. | 对 |
[18:43] | – Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:44] | – Yeah. – Vino? | – 嗯 – 果酒要吗 |
[18:46] | – Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | Well, | 那个 |
[18:50] | now that I have no agent, | 既然我现在没有经纪人了 |
[18:52] | guess I’m gonna need all the luck I can get. | 看来现在只能全靠运气了 |
[18:53] | I think it’s time for me to take custody | 我想是时候让我来保管 |
[18:55] | of old “Charles Stickens” here. | “查尔斯·狄更斯”棍了 |
[18:57] | – Tom– – Okay. | – 汤姆 – 好吧 |
[18:58] | – That’s not funny, come on. | 一点都不好笑好吧 |
[19:00] | – Tom had been scared of the wrong thing. | 汤姆一直担心错了对象 |
[19:02] | He was afraid that the book would tear his family apart. | 他担心这本书会让一家人四分五裂 |
[19:05] | But if the past few months had taught the Hayworths anything, | 不过如果过去几个月海沃斯一家有什么心得的话 |
[19:08] | it was that they had a bond that was unbreakable. | 那就是他们的家庭纽带牢不可破 |
[19:15] | – No! – No! | – 不 – 不 |
[19:20] | – Oh! – Oh, no! | 不要 |
[19:22] | all: No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[19:26] | – Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:32] | – Happy anniversary! | 纪念日快乐 |
[19:34] | – Happy anniversary. – Yeah! | – 纪念日快乐 – 耶 |
[19:35] | – Yay! – Yeah! | – 耶 – 耶 |
[19:39] | – Oh, wait– – No, wait– | – 慢着 – 慢着 |
[19:43] | – Okay, guys. This is a little exciting. | 好了大家伙 有点小激动 |
[19:44] | It’s time for a dramatic reading | 现在该对这本即将出版的畅销书 |
[19:45] | from an upcoming bestseller | 进行戏剧性阅读了 |
[19:47] | that’s very personal to all of us. | 它对我们大家都很有意义 |
[19:49] | It’s drawn from our very own family. | 因为故事都来源于我们这个大家庭 |
[19:51] | So without further ado, I give you, | 好了不多剧透 有请 |
[19:52] | “A Kill Too Far: | 马歇尔·海沃斯朗读 |
[19:55] | Book One of the Marshall Chronicles” | 马歇尔编年史第一部 |
[19:57] | by Marshall Hayworth. | 遥远的杀戮 |
[20:00] | – Yeah! – Grandpa! | – 欢迎 – 爷爷 |
[20:02] | – “Chapter one. | 第一章 |
[20:04] | “Marshall Hayworth’s hands were registered as lethal weapons. | 马歇尔·海沃斯的双手被认为是致命武器 |
[20:08] | “The only thing darker than his smoky eyes was his past. | 唯一比他那双烟熏眼更黑暗的是他的历史 |
[20:11] | There was a knock at the door.” | 门上响起了敲门声 |
[20:13] | – “In walked trouble, | 麻烦进来了 |
[20:15] | perched on the prettiest pins he’d ever seen.” | 戴着他见过的最漂亮的胸针 |
[20:18] | – That’s me. | 说的是我 |
[20:19] | – Amanda? – Listen, Tom. | – 阿曼达 – 听着 汤姆 |
[20:21] | I’ve been thinking about everything you said, | 我一直在想你说的话 |
[20:22] | and it really resonated with me. | 真的跟我产生了共鸣 |
[20:24] | Made me think about my own family. | 不仅让我想到自己的家庭 |
[20:26] | Ugh, they’re a bunch of screwups, too. | 他们也是一帮废柴 |
[20:28] | – Well, I didn’t exactly call them– | 我可没说他们是 |
[20:29] | – So if you’re game, I would love | 如果你同意的话 我想 |
[20:31] | to take you on as a client. | 签下你这个客户 |
[20:33] | Let’s sell that book of yours. | 咱们一起来卖书吧 |
[20:36] | – Really? – Well, I guess you could say | – 真的吗 – 可以这么说吧 |
[20:38] | I just have this soft spot for sibling stories. | 兄弟姐妹们情深的故事很容易打动我 |
[20:40] | Also, three of my clients just got canceled for racist tweets, | 而且 我有三个客户因为种族歧视的推特被取消了 |
[20:44] | so I need to sell something. | 所以我得拿点东西去推销啊 |
[20:45] | But here’s the thing. | 不过有一点 |
[20:47] | I hang up on you. You don’t hang up on me. | 我可以挂你电话 但你不准挂我的 |
[20:48] | – Absolutely, understood. | 当然 明白 |
[20:52] | – No, I need you to keep talking so I can hang up. | 不是 你继续说 我好挂你电话 |
[20:54] | – Oh, okay, well, in that case, | 这样啊 那样的话 |
[20:55] | let me just say it’s a thrill– | 我只想说 好激动 |
[20:57] | to–are you–hello? | 你在听吗 喂 |
[20:58] | You still–okay. | 还在吗 好吧 |
[21:02] | – “‘Well, then, you’ve come to the right place,’ | 那好吧 你来对地方了 |
[21:04] | “replied Marshall, taking a pull off of the Scotch | 马歇尔说到 从他的抽屉里 |
[21:06] | he kept in his desk drawer, a snub-nosed…” | 拿出他珍藏的威士忌 一个翘鼻子 |
[21:09] | – * I do my hair toss, check my nails * | 我要做个头发 看看我的指甲 |
[21:12] | * Baby, how you feelin’? Feelin’ good as hell * | 宝贝 感觉怎么样 感觉爽翻天 |
[21:15] | * Hair toss, check my nails * | 做个头发 看看我的指甲 |
[21:17] | * Baby, how you feelin’? Feelin’ good as hell * | 宝贝 感觉怎么样 感觉爽翻天 |
[21:21] | * Feelin’ good as hell * | 感觉爽翻天 |
[21:22] | * Baby, how you feelin’? Feelin’ good as hell * | 宝贝 感觉怎么样 感觉爽翻天 |