时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I don’t care where he is. Find him. | 不管人在哪 给我找出来 |
[00:12] | It’s urgent. | 十万火急 |
[00:13] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好 我等 |
[00:25] | He’s been locked up for almost a year | 他们把他关押了将近一年 |
[00:27] | and overnight they decide to hold a trial | 突然就决定进行审判 |
[00:28] | and pronounce a death sentence? | 然后就宣布要处死他吗 |
[00:30] | What did you expect? | 有什么办法呢 |
[00:30] | Hasan blew up 129 civilians in the marketplace in Ramadi. | 哈桑在拉马迪的集市炸死了129个人 |
[00:33] | I know what he did. | 我知道 |
[00:34] | I also know he’s got intel | 我还知道他掌握着 |
[00:36] | about an imminent attack on U.S. Soil. | 美国本土一起恐怖袭击的信息 |
[00:38] | He’s been dangling this so-called attack | 他这三个月来一直在筹备 |
[00:40] | – for the last three months. – Yeah. | -这次所谓的袭击 -对 |
[00:41] | And now he’ll come clean if we commute his sentence. | 只要我们给他减刑 他就会招供 |
[00:44] | We don’t dictate law to the Iraqis anymore. | 我们不能再对伊拉克人指手画脚了 |
[00:46] | This is their jurisdiction. | 他们有独立的司法权 |
[00:47] | And Hasan is their prisoner. | 哈桑是他们的犯人 |
[00:49] | David… | 大卫 |
[00:58] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[01:02] | He’s Abu Nazir’s bomb maker, David. | 他为阿布·纳齐尔制造炸弹 大卫 |
[01:04] | Execute him now, and everything he knows is gone forever. | 现在处决他 他掌握的线索也就断了 |
[01:07] | You had your shot. It’s over. | 你已经尽力了 结束吧 |
[01:08] | I’m on my way to the prison now. At least petition JSOC. | 我正赶往监狱 至少可以找特战司令部帮忙 |
[01:11] | Have them appeal to the Iraqi Army. | 让他们去找伊拉克军方 |
[01:12] | JSOC can’t do anything either. | 特战司令部也无能为力 |
[01:13] | David, you’re a CIA deputy director… you can do this. | 大卫 你是中情局副局长 你能做到 |
[01:17] | – I told you it’s over. – Please don’t shut me down. | -我说了 已经结束了 -别不理我 |
[01:19] | David, Senator Feldman’s looking for you. | 大卫 费德曼参议员找你 |
[01:21] | – Tell him I’ll be right there. – David, please, | -告诉他我马上就到 -大卫 求你了 |
[01:23] | this is my last chance with Hasan. | 这是我争取哈桑的最后机会 |
[01:24] | – Carrie, I have to go. – David… | -卡莉 我得挂了 -大卫 |
[01:26] | I’m hanging up. | 我挂了 |
[01:41] | Estes didn’t go for it. | 埃斯蒂斯不肯帮忙 |
[01:44] | I knew he wouldn’t. | 我早料到了 |
[01:49] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[01:50] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:54] | I’m not sure we can trust him. | 我不知道他是否可靠 |
[01:55] | Can he get me inside or not? | 他到底能不能把我弄进去 |
[01:56] | He says he can. | 他说能 |
[02:03] | Now you have only two minutes. | 你只有两分钟 |
[02:05] | Understand what I say… two minutes. | 明白吗 两分钟 |
[02:06] | Ibrahim… | 易卜拉欣 |
[02:08] | I tried to get the Agency to intervene, | 我试过让当局介入 |
[02:11] | but they couldn’t do anything. | 可他们也没办法 |
[02:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:15] | So I have nothing to say to you. | 那我也没什么好跟你说的 |
[02:16] | Ibrahim, you said your family was in hiding, | 易卜拉欣 你说你们全家都躲起来了 |
[02:19] | afraid for their lives. | 害怕有生命危险 |
[02:20] | I can get them to Amman. | 我能送他们去阿曼 |
[02:22] | Tell me what you know, | 把情报告诉我 |
[02:23] | and I will personally guarantee their safety. | 我会亲自保护他们的安全 |
[02:28] | Why should I believe you will do what you say? | 我凭什么相信你会信守承诺 |
[02:29] | – We have to go. – You said two minutes. | -得走了 -你说的是两分钟 |
[02:31] | The guards, they are coming. | 警卫往这边走了 |
[02:33] | I need more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[02:39] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[02:41] | Well, maybe I was wrong to believe you. | 或许我也信错你了 |
[02:43] | You said you were an important man. | 你说你是个关键人物 |
[02:44] | You said you had information about an attack by Abu Nazir. | 你有阿布·纳齐尔即将发动的袭击的情报 |
[02:48] | – I have information. – Prove it. | -我的确有情报 -证明给我看 |
[02:50] | Because unless you do, | 因为你不拿出证据 |
[02:51] | I won’t protect your family. | 我是不会保护你家人的 |
[02:59] | Please, we’re out of time! | 求你了 没时间了 |
[03:06] | My family! | 我的家人 |
[03:08] | My family! You promised to protect them! | 我的家人 你答应过要保护他们的 |
[03:17] | You’re listening to “Jim Dawkins in the Morning.” | 您正在收听的是”吉姆·道金斯早间播报” |
[03:20] | Wake up, Washington. | 华府人民 起床啦 |
[03:21] | This is Dave sitting in for Jim Dawkins. | 我是戴夫 吉姆·道金斯的代班主持 |
[03:23] | We got a lot on the topic today. | 我们今天的话题非常有料 |
[03:24] | So why don’t you get your phones ready | 您何不拿起电话 |
[03:26] | and give us a call. | 立即参与讨论 |
[03:27] | They say that Washingtonians are apathetic and… | 人们常说华盛顿人冷漠而… |
[04:31] | 下一出口 中情局乔治·布什情报中心 | |
[04:37] | Last night, at 23:00 GMT, | 昨晚 格林威治时间二十三点 |
[04:40] | one of our ground assets produced a live lead | 一名当地的线人发来情报 |
[04:42] | on an enemy operating base in the Korengal Valley. | 发现了敌方设在库伦加尔山谷的基地 |
[04:45] | Nice of you to join us, Carrie. | 很高兴见到你 卡莉 |
[04:47] | How is it you are the only analyst | 部门里这么多分析师 |
[04:48] | in this section that can’t get to a briefing on time? | 怎么只有你不能准时参加简报呢 |
[04:51] | I wanted the whole group to hear this. | 我想让整个团队都听一下 |
[04:54] | Within the hour, | 一个小时内 |
[04:55] | Delta Team was on site. | “三角洲”突击队赶到现场 |
[04:57] | where they identified multiple insurgents on our hit list. | 发现多名通缉名单上的叛乱分子 |
[05:00] | Minutes later, two UH-60 Blackhawk gunships | 几分钟后 两架黑鹰直升机 |
[05:02] | lit the target with over 8,000 rounds. | 对目标发射了8000多发子弹 |
[05:05] | All 13 hostiles were confirmed kills. | 十三个敌人全部被消灭 |
[05:08] | But, during the sweep, | 然而 突袭行动中 |
[05:10] | one of the Deltas found something else… | 一位特种兵战士有意外收获 |
[05:13] | a padlocked door to an interior room. | 一扇禁闭的大门 通往一间密室 |
[05:16] | I wanted you to see for yourselves. | 我想让你们亲眼看看 |
[05:25] | Get the fuck down! | 快他妈趴下 |
[05:27] | Get him on his feet! | 让他跪下 |
[05:31] | What did you say? | 他说什么 |
[05:35] | I’m an American. | 我是美国人 |
[05:40] | Turns out he’s one of ours. | 结果发现 他是自己人 |
[05:42] | Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 陆战队中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[05:44] | MIA since early 2003 and presumed dead… | 03年在战场失踪 被推定为死亡 |
[05:47] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[05:49] | What happened to his partner? | 他的搭档怎么样了 |
[05:50] | Brody was a scout sniper. They work in pairs. | 布洛迪是名侦查狙击手 他们都协作作战 |
[05:52] | Corporal Thomas Walker also went missing that day. | 那天托马斯·沃克下士也失踪了 |
[05:55] | According to Sergeant Brody, | 布洛迪中士的说法是 |
[05:56] | Walker was killed during their captivity. | 沃克在被俘时被杀了 |
[05:58] | But that shouldn’t dampen what is a major win for the agency | 但对于中情局和这里的每个人而言 |
[06:01] | and for everyone in this room. | 这仍然是一次重大胜利 |
[06:03] | You should all take a moment… | 你们都该休息片刻 |
[06:04] | give yourselves a big hand. | 为自己热烈鼓掌 |
[06:05] | Because of you, an American hero is coming home. | 因为你们 一位美国英雄就要回家了 |
[06:09] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[06:51] | What were his exact words, please? | 他究竟是怎么说的 |
[06:52] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国犯人被策反了 |
[06:55] | He said this in English? | 他用英语说的吗 |
[06:56] | Yes. He whispered it into my ear | 没错 在守卫把我拖走之前 |
[06:58] | right before the guards pulled me away. | 他小声对着我耳朵说的 |
[06:59] | And when he used the expression “Turned…” | 他用的是”策反”这个表述 |
[07:01] | He meant turned… working for Abu Nazir. | 他意思就是策反 为阿布·纳齐尔效命 |
[07:05] | Why am I just hearing about this now? | 怎么现在才告诉我 |
[07:06] | Because until ten minutes ago, i didn’t know there were any | 因为直到十分钟前 我才知道 |
[07:09] | P.O.W.’s still alive in Iraq or Afghanistan. | 伊拉克或阿富汗还有活着的战俘 |
[07:11] | So you’re suggesting that Abu Nazir… | 所以你是说阿布·纳齐尔… |
[07:17] | You’re suggesting that Abu Nazir | 你是说阿布·纳齐尔 |
[07:19] | planted intelligence in his own safe house | 故意暴露自己的藏身之所 |
[07:22] | just so we could recover Sergeant Brody? | 好让我们发现布洛迪中士 |
[07:24] | I realize it sounds like a reach. | 我知道这听起来有些牵强 |
[07:26] | To say the least. | 可以这么说 |
[07:29] | Why not just drop him near a checkpoint | 为何不扔在一个检查站附近 |
[07:30] | and make it look like he escaped. | 让他看来像是逃出来的 |
[07:31] | Why would you sacrifice 13 trained fighters? | 何必牺牲十三名训练有素的战士 |
[07:34] | Because Abu Nazir is playing the long game. | 因为阿布·纳齐尔在放长线钓大鱼 |
[07:36] | This way, no one suspects a thing. | 这样的话 就没人会起疑了 |
[07:37] | – Except you. – Yeah, except me. | -除了你 -是啊 除了我 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:40] | And Sergeant Brody’s due home | 布洛迪中士明天早上 |
[07:41] | from Germany tomorrow morning, | 就要从德国回家了 |
[07:43] | which gives us just under 22 hours. | 因此我们只有22小时了 |
[07:45] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[07:48] | To authorize a surveillance package. | 去对他实施监控 |
[07:50] | To tap his phones, wire his house, | 监听他的电话 监视他的家 |
[07:52] | follow him wherever he goes. | 全方位跟踪他 |
[07:53] | David will never sign off on that and you know it. | 大卫不会签字的 你知道的 |
[07:55] | Of course he won’t. | 他当然不会 |
[07:56] | The White House needs a poster boy for the war, | 白宫需要宣传战争中的英雄人物 |
[07:58] | and David just served him up on a platter. | 大卫正好将他拱手相送 |
[07:59] | That’s why I’m coming to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[08:00] | I’m not going over his head, not on a hunch. | 我不会越级上报的 想都别想 |
[08:02] | But if I’m right, if he is a terrorist, | 但如果我是对的 如果他真是恐怖分子 |
[08:05] | we need eyes and ears on Brody from the minute | 从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起就需要 |
[08:07] | he steps off the plane. | 寸步不离地盯着他 |
[08:08] | – Never happen. – But… | -绝不可行 -但是 |
[08:09] | Out of the question. Carrie… | 没得商量 卡莉 |
[08:16] | All right, fine. What do I have to do? | 好吧 没事 我能做什么 |
[08:21] | Prove that the safe house leak was planted. | 证明藏身所的情报是故意泄露的 |
[08:23] | Or at least give me a reason to doubt its authenticity. | 或者至少给我一个质疑其真实性的理由 |
[08:26] | I’m in the penalty box, Saul. | 我现在不能出外勤 索尔 |
[08:27] | I’m 5,000 miles away from my contacts. | 我的联络人在八千公里以外 |
[08:29] | I can’t collect intelligence from behind a desk. | 我坐在办公室里没法收集情报 |
[08:33] | Find a way. | 想法子 |
[08:36] | No, don’t look at me that way. | 别 别这么看我 |
[08:39] | We’re all fighting the same enemy here. | 我们可是一条战线的 |
[09:03] | We’re ready for you, Sergeant Brody. | 布洛迪中士 我们准备好了 |
[09:07] | Your debriefing. | 请你做简报 |
[09:11] | I want to call my wife first. | 我想先给我妻子打个电话 |
[10:03] | Oh, I think that’s mine. | 估计是找我的 |
[10:05] | Oh, no. Oh… | 不要 |
[10:07] | Don’t get it. Don’t. | 别接 别啊 |
[10:08] | It might be one of my kids. | 可能是我孩子打来的 |
[10:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:16] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[10:20] | It’s me. Brody. | 是我 布洛迪 |
[10:25] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[10:32] | Come on, Jess, talk to me. | 拜托 杰西 跟我说话 |
[10:33] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[10:35] | Tell me that you’re okay. | 告诉我你没事 |
[10:38] | I’m not okay. | 我怎么会没事 |
[10:40] | I’m a long way from okay. | 我一点也不好 |
[11:21] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:22] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[11:23] | I thought you were at the movies with Jody. | 我还以为你跟乔迪看电影去了 |
[11:26] | Dana! Is she in her room? | 丹娜 她在房里吗 |
[11:27] | – Mom… – Come with me. Dana?! | -妈妈 -跟我来 丹娜 |
[11:29] | Mom, just wait a second. | 妈妈 等等 |
[11:31] | Come on. I have some incredible news for you guys. | 快 我有重要的消息告诉你们 |
[11:32] | Mom! Come on, Mom! | 妈妈 拜托 妈妈 |
[11:33] | – Dana! – Mom, don’t go in there! | -丹娜 -妈妈 别进去 |
[11:35] | Mom, just… Tried to stop her. | 妈妈 别… 我让她别进来了 |
[11:40] | How come you’re home so early? | 你怎么这么早回家 |
[11:41] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[11:43] | – Xander. – Xander… | -亚历山大 -亚历山大 |
[11:45] | you need to leave right now. | 现在请你离开 |
[11:47] | I’ll text you later. | 我会给你短信 |
[11:49] | Xan, your jacket. | 亚历 你的外套 |
[11:57] | Why are you making such a big deal out of this, Mom? | 妈妈 你何必大惊小怪的 |
[11:58] | Gee, Dana, I don’t know, | 天啊 丹娜 我也不知道 |
[11:59] | it’s either the lying or the drugs. | 要么因为你撒谎 要么因为嗑药 |
[12:01] | You’re supposed to be looking after your brother. | 你本该照看好你弟弟 |
[12:03] | Well, he didn’t burn down the house. | 他又没把房子烧了 |
[12:04] | Why don’t you just do what you say you’re gonna do for a change? | 你说了会改过 为什么就做不到呢 |
[12:06] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -干嘛 |
[12:07] | You said you had something important to tell us. | 你刚才说有重要的事要说 |
[12:10] | Shit! | 该死 |
[12:12] | What, Ma? | 是什么 妈 |
[12:13] | Come here, you two. | 你们俩过来 |
[12:28] | Touchdown in about two hours. | 飞机大约在两小时后着陆 |
[12:31] | You need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[12:32] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用 我很好 谢谢 |
[12:35] | You’ll have some time with your family first. | 你先和家人团聚 |
[12:38] | Then you’ll meet the Vice President, | 然后和副总统见面 |
[12:39] | who’ll introduce you to every major media outlet | 他会把你介绍给全国 |
[12:42] | in the whole country. | 各家主流媒体 |
[12:49] | The turnout is overwhelming here at Andrews Air Force Base | 安德鲁斯空军基地人山人海 |
[12:52] | where Sergeant Nicholas Brody is scheduled to land | 在两小时之内 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[12:55] | in just under two hours. | 将在此降落 |
[12:57] | Now a White House spokesman confirms | 一位白宫发言人证实 |
[12:59] | that the Vice President will be on hand. | 副总统将亲临现场 |
[13:01] | Do you even remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[13:05] | Not really. | 不太记得 |
[13:06] | As we reported, Sergeant Brody is one of two Marines | 正如我们报道的 在八年前的一次行动中 |
[13:09] | who went missing in action eight years ago, | 陆战队的布洛迪中士和另一名士兵失踪 |
[13:11] | during a mission into Iraq, near the Syrian border. | 当时他们正从叙利亚边界潜入伊拉克 |
[13:14] | A former Marine Scout sniper, Sergeant Brody was operating | 作为前海军陆战队侦察狙击手 布洛迪中士 |
[13:17] | in hostile territory when his spotter… | 正在敌控区执行任务 而他的侦查员… |
[13:20] | Hi, Brody. | 你好 布洛迪 |
[13:22] | The soldiers were then separated… | 然后士兵们分头行动 |
[13:26] | You coming or not, Mom? | 你走不走啊 妈妈 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause I don’t think it’d appropriate if we were late. | 我觉得最好还是别迟到 |
[13:31] | Yeah, let me just get my coat. | 好吧 我去拿外套 |
[13:34] | Are you really wearing that dress? | 你非得穿这条裙子吗 |
[13:36] | But after the announcement | 但是政府发布了公告 |
[13:38] | that Sergeant Brody, in fact, survived | 经受了八年的折磨之后 |
[13:40] | the eight-year ordeal and was greeted by a wave of enthusiasm | 布洛迪中士侥幸生还 而渴望迎接真英雄的 |
[13:44] | from an American public eager to greet a true hero. | 美国民众对他表示热烈欢迎 |
[13:48] | More details on Sergeant Brody’s captivity | 接下来的几天里 我们将详细报道 |
[13:50] | are expected to come out | 布洛迪中士被关押的情况 |
[13:51] | over the coming days, but a military spokesman… | 但是一位军方发言人… |
[14:00] | You look pretty, Mom. | 你看上去很美 妈妈 |
[14:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:12] | Let’s go. | 我们行动吧 |
[14:34] | Start in the living room. | 从客厅开始 |
[14:42] | I got 30 minutes. | 我们有三十分钟 |
[14:43] | And good to see you, too, Carrie. | 卡莉 我也很高兴见到你 |
[14:51] | Who the fuck is he?! | 这他妈是谁 |
[14:52] | Relax, it’s all good. It’s my brother Max. | 别紧张 没事 这是我兄弟麦克斯 |
[14:54] | Max, say hi to the client. | 麦克斯 跟我们的客户问声好 |
[14:55] | Hi. | 好 |
[14:56] | What happened to Nick and Eddie? | 怎么不是尼克和艾迪 |
[14:57] | Out of your price range. | 你出价不够 |
[14:58] | I told you, for a grand a day, | 我告诉过你 一天才一千 |
[14:59] | it’s gonna be bare bones. | 只能精打细算 |
[15:02] | Hey, you got a bad feeling about this? | 你觉得这样不好吗 |
[15:04] | You want to roll this thing up | 正好现在还没开工 |
[15:05] | before we get started, you just say the word. | 你要是觉得不行 我们马上走人 |
[15:10] | Eyes and ears in every room. | 每间房里都装上窃听器和探头 |
[15:12] | Then it’s back to my place to set up the monitors. | 然后去我那里安装监视器 |
[15:25] | No way you could delay the ceremony? | 你就不能推迟欢迎仪式吗 |
[15:26] | Not without looking like a complete asshole. | 那样我就会像个蠢货一样被人取笑 |
[15:29] | He’s in the head now puking his guts out. | 他现在都快把肝吐出来了 |
[15:31] | I thought the Army docs did a complete psych eval. | 军医不是做过详尽的精神检查吗 |
[15:33] | – They did. – So what’s the problem? | -没错 -那这是怎么回事 |
[15:35] | I don’t know, David. Maybe eight years at the bottom | 我也不知道 大卫 也许这和 |
[15:37] | of a hole had something to do with it. | 八年来不见天日的囚禁有关 |
[15:39] | I have the Vice President arriving as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 副总统就快到了 |
[15:41] | And I need him smiling and waving like a hero, | 我需要他面带笑容 像英雄一样挥手致意 |
[15:44] | like it’s the fucking Macy’s Day Parade. | 就像他妈的感恩节游行一样 |
[16:07] | The President asked me to thank you personally. | 总统让我当面谢谢你 |
[16:09] | I have to think the short list for the directorship | 我估计 局长的人选范围 |
[16:11] | just got a lot shorter. | 进一步缩小了 |
[16:12] | Well, I appreciate the consideration, sir. | 承蒙关照 阁下 |
[16:14] | Not that I’m pushing for it. | 我没那么着急 |
[16:16] | Sure you are. | 你肯定急 |
[17:27] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[17:34] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[17:37] | How was your trip? | 旅途愉快吗 |
[17:42] | Look at how beautiful you are. | 看看你现在出落得多漂亮 |
[17:54] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[17:57] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:01] | Hug him, Chris. | 抱抱他 克里斯 |
[18:19] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[18:26] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[18:27] | Four years ago. | 四年前 |
[18:32] | Sergeant Brody, the Vice President’s here. | 布洛迪中士 副总统来了 |
[18:43] | Sergeant Brody. | 布洛迪中士 |
[18:48] | It’s an honor. | 真是荣幸 |
[18:52] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 阁下 |
[19:15] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[19:31] | Good morning, Marines. | 早上好 陆战队员们 |
[19:32] | Good morning, sir! | 早上好 长官 |
[19:34] | I said, “Good morning, Marines.” | 我说 “早上好 陆战队员们” |
[19:35] | Good morning, sir! | 早上好 长官 |
[19:37] | Stand at ease. | 稍息 |
[19:39] | Sergeant Brody, on behalf of the President | 布洛迪中士 我谨代表 |
[19:41] | of the United States and a grateful nation, | 美国总统和满怀感激的美国人民 |
[19:44] | it is my privilege to welcome you home! | 对你的归来表示诚挚的欢迎 |
[19:47] | Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[19:57] | Thank you, Mr. Vice President. | 谢谢 副总统先生 |
[19:59] | I’m not really too good at making speeches. | 我不太擅长做演讲 |
[20:02] | My wife does most of the talking in the family. | 在家一般都是我妻子说话 |
[20:09] | Even though I can’t mention ’em by name, | 虽然我不能提及他们的姓名 |
[20:14] | I want to thank the Special Forces team that saved my life. | 我想感谢把我救出来的特种部队 |
[20:19] | And thanks to all of you out there | 还有谢谢你们所有人 |
[20:20] | for your prayers and your good wishes. | 为我诚心祈祷 送上美好的祝愿 |
[20:23] | It made all the difference. | 这意义重大 |
[20:24] | Most of all, | 最重要的是 |
[20:25] | I want to say… | 我想说 |
[20:29] | I want to say thank you to my family | 我想说 谢谢我的家人 |
[20:33] | for their strength in my absence… | 即使我不在 他们仍自强不息 |
[20:39] | and for their undying faith this day would come. | 而他们一直坚信我会回来 |
[20:43] | I’m a lucky man. | 我是个幸运的人 |
[20:51] | Guy’s got game. | 这家伙有两下子 |
[20:59] | How long before you’re set up? | 还要多久才能弄好 |
[21:00] | The feed will be live by the time | 布洛迪军士到家的时候 |
[21:01] | Sergeant Brody gets back to his house. | 信号就能输送过来了 |
[21:05] | More details on Sergeant Brody’s captivity | 更多有关布洛迪军士被囚禁的详情 |
[21:07] | are expected to come out. | 有望能浮出水面 |
[21:08] | So, uh, you and Carrie, | 你和卡莉 |
[21:11] | how long you guys known each other? | 认识多久了 |
[21:13] | Long enough. | 有年头了 |
[21:15] | ‘Cause I’d kind of feel a lot better | 要是能多掌握点雇主的情况 |
[21:17] | if I had a clear picture about who we’re dealing with. | 我心里会感觉踏实许多 |
[21:19] | We are breaking, like, 12 federal laws. | 我们正在触犯了差不多十二条联邦法律 |
[21:22] | You would, would you? A clearer picture? | 你会了解的 好吧 |
[21:25] | Why don’t you shut the fuck up | 你还是闭上臭嘴 |
[21:26] | and get back to work, okay? | 赶紧干活吧 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:34] | Let’s just say that she’s a little intense. | 咱们姑且说她有点紧张吧 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:44] | It’s what she hides in her aspirin bottle | 她的阿司匹林药瓶里 |
[21:46] | instead of aspirin. | 装的是这个 |
[21:50] | I have one of my migraines coming on, so… | 我偏头疼犯了 想找点药吃 |
[21:52] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[21:55] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么 |
[21:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:12] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |
[22:13] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你能行吗 |
[22:15] | Jesus, Mom, just let him drive. | 老天 妈 你就让他开吧 |
[22:18] | Okay, I guess. | 那好吧 |
[22:20] | Marine! | 大兵 |
[22:23] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[22:28] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[22:29] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[22:32] | How you holding up? | 感觉怎样 |
[22:33] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[22:35] | It’s great to be home. | 能回家真好 |
[22:36] | It’s great to have you home. | 看到你回来真好 |
[22:38] | This is for real? You stayed in? | 这是真的吗 你留守了 |
[22:40] | Military intelligence. | 在军事情报局 |
[22:42] | I know, right? Me, of all people, huh? | 可不是嘛 怎么偏偏选中了我 |
[22:45] | And Megan? How’s she? | 梅根怎么样了 |
[22:47] | Long gone, buddy. | 早就离了 |
[22:48] | She divorced me between my second and third tours. | 在第三次出征之前 她把我踹了 |
[22:53] | Look, I hate to bring this up, but Langley wants to | 这事我本不想提 但中情局 |
[22:56] | schedule a follow-up to your debrief in Germany. | 要对你在德国做的简报做些跟进 |
[22:58] | – They asked me to arrange it. – When? | -他们让我来安排 -什么时候 |
[22:59] | – Tomorrow. – Tomorrow?! | -明天 -明天 |
[23:01] | I know. I said the same thing, but… | 是啊 我当时也是这个反应 但… |
[23:03] | this guy Estes, he wants it done sooner than later. | 埃斯蒂斯那家伙想尽早进行 |
[23:05] | – He just got here. – It’s okay, Jess. | -他刚回来 -没事 杰西 |
[23:08] | I’d rather just get it over with. | 早做完 早了事 |
[23:11] | Well, I’ll send a car in the morning. | 我明早派车去接你 |
[23:13] | Good. | 好 |
[23:13] | And when you’re up for it… | 等你休整好了 |
[23:16] | I’m taking you to the Greeks for some steak and beer, buddy, | 我要带你去希腊餐馆吃牛排喝啤酒 |
[23:18] | ’cause we got a lot of lost time to start making up for. | 这么久不见 一定要好好叙叙旧 |
[23:23] | Yeah. God, it’s good to see you, buddy. | 好啊 能见到你真好 哥们 |
[23:25] | You, too. You, too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[23:50] | Look. | 看 |
[23:51] | We’re famous. | 咱们出名了 |
[24:01] | You said you’d be ready by the time they got home. | 你不是说等他到家就能弄好吗 |
[24:03] | It’s just a minor glitch, give me a few minutes. | 不过出了点小故障 再给我几分钟 |
[24:13] | You painted the house. | 你粉刷过房子了 |
[24:15] | Mike’s brother did it. | 是麦克的弟弟帮忙刷的 |
[24:18] | He’s a contractor. He gave us a really great rate. | 他是个承包商 给了咱们不少折扣 |
[24:21] | What do you think of the color? | 你觉得这个颜色怎样 |
[24:24] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[24:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:27] | I’ll show you what we did inside. | 我带你看看里面的装潢 |
[24:49] | How’s it feel to be back? | 回家的感觉如何 |
[24:51] | Can we get a group shot with the yellow ribbon? | 能在黄丝带前面来张合影吗 |
[24:55] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[24:56] | – Sure. – Sure. | -可以 -没问题 |
[24:58] | Come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[25:03] | Yeah. If you could just line up in front of the tree, yeah. | 对 在树前面站成一排 |
[25:06] | Family shot. That’s fantastic. | 来张全家福 棒极了 |
[25:14] | Big smile. | 笑一笑 |
[25:18] | I’m having trouble collecting that intel. | 我搜集情报的时候遇上了麻烦 |
[25:19] | I need you to get me into | 你得让我参加 |
[25:20] | Sergeant Brody’s debrief tomorrow morning. | 布洛迪中士明早的简报 |
[25:22] | And what good would come of that? | 那有什么用 |
[25:24] | I’m a trained interrogator. | 我是个训练有素的审讯员 |
[25:26] | I’ll ask him a few questions, | 我会问他几个问题 |
[25:27] | poke around his story a little. | 探探他的口风 |
[25:28] | David was very specific principals only. | 大卫说得很明确 只允许高层参加 |
[25:31] | David’s all about punishing me. | 大卫一直跟我过不去 |
[25:33] | And not just for what happened in Baghdad. | 不仅是为了巴格达那件事 |
[25:35] | – Do you blame him? – No, but… | -你怪他吗 -不怪 可是… |
[25:37] | this shouldn’t be personal; I belong in that room. | 这事不该掺杂个人感情 我有资格旁听 |
[25:39] | Will you behave yourself? | 你能好好表现吗 |
[25:43] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[25:44] | – Sorry. – Carrie? | -抱歉 -卡莉 |
[25:45] | Uh, yeah. | 在 |
[25:46] | I need you to promise. | 你得向我保证 |
[25:48] | You will raise no eyebrows in there. | 不招惹是非 |
[25:49] | You will break no china. | 不莽撞行事 |
[25:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:54] | Good. | 好 |
[25:56] | Then you can have your face time with Sergeant Brody. | 那你可以去和布洛迪中士见面 |
[25:59] | Thank you, Saul. | 谢谢你 索尔 |
[26:01] | Yep. | 没事 |
[26:03] | Oh, Christ. | 我的老天 |
[26:07] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[26:10] | Hello, big brother. | 你好 老大哥 |
[26:26] | So when do you want me back tomorrow? | 明天我几点钟过来 |
[26:29] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[26:30] | I need to be in the office by 9:00, so get here at 8:00. | 我九点要上班 你八点过来 |
[26:33] | Okay. | 行 |
[27:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:21] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[27:22] | Oh, Jesus, you scared me. | 老天 你吓我一跳 |
[27:26] | Nobody. They hung up. | 不知道是谁 挂了 |
[27:31] | How was your shower? | 洗得舒服吗 |
[27:36] | God, you look beautiful. | 老天 你真美 |
[27:42] | How about a glass of wine? I opened a bottle. | 来杯红酒吧 我刚才开了一瓶 |
[27:45] | Oh, I see what this is now. | 我明白你的用意了 |
[27:47] | Dimming the lights, plying me with liquor. | 灯光调暗 劝我喝酒 |
[27:49] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[27:50] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[27:54] | I gotta say, I like you in that nightgown, though. | 不得不说 你穿这睡衣真迷人 |
[27:56] | My mother wears a nightgown. | 我妈妈穿的才是睡衣 |
[27:58] | This is a negligee. | 我这是睡裙 |
[28:09] | How about that wine, what do you say? | 喝点酒吧 你觉得呢 |
[28:13] | Sure. | 好的 |
[28:24] | The tag is still… | 商标还没… |
[28:58] | Is that okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[29:27] | Jess… | 杰西 |
[29:28] | Jess… | 杰西 |
[29:32] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[29:40] | What they did to you… | 他们对你做了什么 |
[29:46] | – Baby… – Oh, Jess… | -亲爱的 -杰西 |
[29:50] | – Oh, God… – Hey. | -我的天 -没事了 |
[29:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:53] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[29:56] | Let’s sit down here. | 坐下吧 |
[30:01] | It’s over. | 都过去了 |
[30:03] | It’s over now, baby. | 都过去了 宝贝 |
[30:05] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[30:07] | – Okay. – I’m home now, baby. | -是的 -我回来了 宝贝 |
[30:08] | Okay. Oh, baby. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[30:36] | Oh, God… | 我的天 |
[30:55] | It hurts… | 疼… |
[31:52] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[31:53] | Quarter after 8:00. | 八点一刻 |
[31:55] | The debrief! I’m late! | 简报会 我要迟到了 |
[31:56] | – Shit! – Want a donut? | -操 -来个甜甜圈吗 |
[31:58] | – Two calls came in; both hang-ups. – Yeah? | -一共两通电话 打来就挂了 -是吗 |
[32:00] | One last night, one this morning. | 一个是晚上打的 一个是今早 |
[32:02] | Both times the wife answered; | 都是他老婆接的 |
[32:03] | both times there was no one on the other end of the line. | 两次对方都没说话 |
[32:05] | Did a number pop up on a tracer? | 跟踪器上显示号码了吗 |
[32:06] | No, and the calls were blocked. Is there any way that… | 没有 电话被拦截了 有没有办法 |
[32:08] | No, not without a subpoena. | 没办法 必须有法院传票才行 |
[32:10] | Look, Virgil, if somebody’s trying to make contact with Brody, | 听着维吉尔 如果有人要和布洛迪接头 |
[32:13] | it’ll only happen once. | 会面就只会有一次 |
[32:14] | And when it does, we’ll be there. | 到时候咱们会在那的 |
[32:15] | All right? It’s all good. Relax. | 好吗 没事的 放轻松点 |
[32:17] | All right. I’ve got to get dressed. | 好吧 我去换衣服 |
[32:28] | Many of the men and women in this room are involved | 在座的各位很多都为 |
[32:30] | in the operation which resulted in your rescue, | 此次营救计划做出过贡献 |
[32:31] | so we take an extra measure of pride in welcoming you. | 因此我们更加自豪地欢迎你回来 |
[32:34] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[32:35] | Now, we’ve all read your debrief from Germany, | 我们都读过你在德国的工作汇报 |
[32:37] | so today we just have a few more questions… | 所以今天你只需回答一些问题 |
[32:39] | or clarifications, really… | 澄清一些事情 |
[32:40] | that might help us in our ongoing fight against Al Qaeda. | 以协助我们消灭基地组织 |
[32:43] | – I understand. – Good. | -我明白 -那就好 |
[32:46] | Good. We’ll, uh, start with Stuart Strickland, | 好吧 从斯图尔特·斯特里克兰开始 |
[32:48] | lead analyst in our Iraq section. | 他是伊拉克组的头号分析员 |
[32:50] | Sergeant Brody, it’s a pleasure. | 布洛迪中士 幸会 |
[32:52] | A few weeks after your capture, | 你被俘的几周后 |
[32:53] | Special Forces conducted a direct action mission against | 特种部队向卡尔马镇的原警局总部 |
[32:56] | a former police HQ in Garma… | 发起了直接攻击 |
[32:58] | According to your debrief, | 根据你简报的描述 |
[32:59] | most of your incarceration | 你被俘后的大多数时间 |
[33:00] | was spent at a secret military facility outside Damascus. | 都待在大马士革郊外的一间秘密军备场里 |
[33:04] | What landmarks | 你能提供一些路标 |
[33:05] | or structural details can you give us to help pinpoint…? | 或建筑结构的细节以便我们找到精确 |
[33:08] | Eight months you were smuggled overland | 八个月前 你经由陆路被偷运到 |
[33:10] | to an enemy operating base in Afghanistan. | 阿富汗的某敌方活动基地 |
[33:12] | Now, after so many years, what prompted…? | 这么多年过去了 是什么 |
[33:14] | Sergeant Brody, my name is Carrie Mathison. | 布洛迪中士 我叫卡莉·麦吉森 |
[33:16] | I served as a case officer in Iraq. | 负责在伊拉克收集情报 |
[33:18] | Your picture was on our MIA wall. | 失踪人员的照片墙上有你的照片 |
[33:20] | I saw it every day for five years. | 五年来我每天都能看见你的照片 |
[33:23] | It’s good to meet you in person. | 很高兴能见到你本人 |
[33:24] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 |
[33:25] | I’m sorry we were unable to find you sooner. | 很抱歉未能更早地将你救出 |
[33:27] | I appreciate that. | 你这么说我很感激 |
[33:28] | I’d like to start with the first few days of your captivity | 我想先了解一下你刚被俘的那几天的情况 |
[33:31] | – if you don’t mind. – Not at all. | -希望你不要介意 -请尽管问 |
[33:32] | How soon after you were taken did the interrogations begin? | 你被俘后多久开始接受审问 |
[33:37] | Pretty much right away. | 几乎是立刻开始 |
[33:38] | What did they want to know? | 都问了些什么 |
[33:40] | Anything I could tell ’em about US ground operations, | 关于美国的地下工作 |
[33:43] | supply routes, communication codes, rules of engagement. | 供给路线 联络暗号 交战习惯等 |
[33:46] | When you were debriefed in Germany, | 你在德国汇报时 |
[33:47] | you said you gave up no such information. | 称自己没有泄露这些信息 |
[33:51] | My S.E.R.E. training was excellent. | 我的特种训练成绩优异 |
[33:53] | And Corporal Walker? | 那沃克下士呢 |
[33:55] | Ma’am? | 什么意思 |
[33:56] | Did he give anything up? | 他泄露过什么信息吗 |
[34:00] | We were never interrogated together, so I don’t know. | 我们从未一起受审 所以我不清楚 |
[34:03] | But still you must have wondered, | 但你应该有过疑虑 |
[34:04] | especially after you learned of his death. | 尤其是得知他的死讯之后 |
[34:06] | I’m assuming there’s a point to all this, Carrie? | 我想你问这个是有目的的吧 卡莉 |
[34:09] | There is, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[34:10] | As you know, | 如你所知 |
[34:11] | the first 72 hours after a soldier’s capture are critical. | 一个士兵刚被捕的七十二小时最为关键 |
[34:14] | What he knows can be used by the enemy | 在那期间 敌方最容易获取并利用 |
[34:15] | during that period to devastating effect. | 他所掌握的信息 进而造成毁灭性影响 |
[34:18] | The point is Sergeant Brody stopped being a source | 关键是布洛迪中士很快就 |
[34:20] | of actionable intelligence fairly quickly, | 不被当做可控的情报来源 |
[34:22] | and yet he was kept alive for almost eight more years. | 而且他还被活活关押了八年 |
[34:25] | I’d like to ask him if he knows why. | 我想问问他是否知道原因 |
[34:29] | I often wondered that myself. | 我也经常问自己这个问题 |
[34:35] | Who was your interrogator? | 审讯你的是谁 |
[34:37] | An Al Qaeda commander. | 一个基地组织的指挥官 |
[34:39] | His name was Zayadi. | 他叫扎亚迪 |
[34:41] | Zayadi? | 扎亚迪 |
[34:42] | That’s what he told me his name was, anyway. | 反正他是这样告诉我的 |
[34:47] | Was this him? | 是这个人吗 |
[34:55] | No. | 不是 |
[34:57] | But you know who this man is. | 但你认识这个人 |
[34:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:59] | Every marine in country was briefed | 我方的每一名海军陆战队士兵都 |
[35:01] | on high-value targets. | 必须认识重要目标 |
[35:02] | – Did you ever meet him? – Abu Nazir? | -你见过他吗 -阿布·纳齐尔吗 |
[35:04] | Was he ever present during any of your interrogations? | 在你受审期间他出现过吗 |
[35:07] | No. | 没有 |
[35:12] | Look again. | 再好好看看 |
[35:43] | Sergeant Brody? | 布洛迪中士 |
[35:48] | No, I never met him. | 没有 我从没见过他 |
[35:53] | What-what… what about Walker? | 那沃克呢 |
[35:55] | Did he ever mention Abu Nazir? | 他提起过阿布·纳齐尔吗 |
[35:56] | No. | 没有 |
[35:59] | – You sure? – Carrie, how many times | -你确定吗 -卡莉 你到底 |
[36:01] | does the man have to answer the question? | 想让他回答多少次这个问题 |
[36:03] | It’s just, I’m just a little surprised, sir. | 我只是有点意外 长官 |
[36:05] | Abu Nazir was in charge of coordinating attacks | 阿布·纳齐尔当时负责对 |
[36:07] | against coalition forces at the time. | 盟军部队的协调进攻 |
[36:09] | No one had more reason to sit down with | 没有谁比他更应该用心审问 |
[36:11] | the only two American P.O.W.’s in his custody. | 在他关押之下的这仅有的两名美国战俘了 |
[36:14] | Well, apparently, he didn’t. | 很显然 他没这样做 |
[36:20] | Is there anything else, Carrie? | 卡莉 还有其他问题吗 |
[36:22] | No, sir, that’s it. | 没有了 长官 就这些 |
[36:24] | Thank you, Sergeant Brody. | 谢谢你 布洛迪中士 |
[36:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:27] | – Moving on. – Sergeant Brody, | -继续吧 -布洛迪中士 |
[36:29] | I’d like to turn your attention | 我想请你谈谈 |
[36:30] | to anything you may have witnessed or overheard when in captivity. | 你被俘期间耳闻目睹的一切信息 |
[36:35] | Remember Mrs. Base? | 记得贝丝夫人吗 |
[36:37] | – The math teacher? – Yeah. | -那个数学老师 -对 |
[36:38] | Yeah, she was, like, my least-favorite teacher of all time. | 她一直是我最不喜欢的老师 |
[36:41] | – She’s so annoying. – Hey, can you guys come in here a second? | -她太烦人了 -你们能过来一下吗 |
[36:43] | Hey, I need help getting ready for tonight. | 我需要你们帮忙准备今晚的活动 |
[36:45] | What’s tonight? | 今晚有什么安排 |
[36:46] | Some of your father’s buddies | 你们爸爸在 |
[36:47] | from Bravo Company are coming over for a barbecue. | B连的战友今晚要过来烧烤 |
[36:50] | There’s a bag of corn that needs to be shucked, | 这有一袋玉米要剥 |
[36:52] | and the grill needs to be cleaned. | 烤架也要清洗 |
[36:53] | I’ll do the corn. | 我来弄玉米 |
[36:55] | So, do I have to be here? | 我非得帮忙吗 |
[36:59] | Why is everything always a problem with you? | 为什么你总是要对着干呢 |
[37:01] | I was just asking a question. | 我只是问了个问题 |
[37:03] | I know things haven’t been easy between you and me. | 我知道你我之间有隔阂 |
[37:06] | But we all have to find a way to be there for each other now, okay? | 但我们都要为对方着想一下 好吗 |
[37:09] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:12] | Clean the grill. | 去清洗烤架 |
[37:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:18] | Hey, Jess. | 杰西 |
[37:19] | Hey. How did it go? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[37:20] | I’m actually still here at Langley. | 我还在兰利 |
[37:22] | I’m stuck in this debrief, | 汇报还没完 |
[37:23] | and it’s taking a little longer than I expected. | 可能比我预想的时间要长一些 |
[37:25] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[37:27] | Oh, only an hour or two maybe. | 也许一两个小时吧 |
[37:30] | Well, don’t forget, everybody’s coming at 5:00. | 别忘了 大伙五点就来了 |
[37:32] | Sure. I won’t be late. | 知道 我不会迟到的 |
[37:33] | Okay. Bye, honey. | 好了 再见 亲爱的 |
[37:40] | Sergeant Brody, you’re a man who’s endured | 布洛迪中士 你是个经历过可怕的磨难 |
[37:42] | a terrible ordeal. | 并存活下来的英雄 |
[37:44] | Thank you, Mr. Vice President. | 谢谢您 副总统先生 |
[37:49] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[37:49] | As a matter of fact, yeah. Brody just lied to his wife. | 确实有 布洛迪刚刚对他妻子撒了谎 |
[37:52] | – Tell me. – Max is tailing his Town Car. | -快说 -麦克斯正跟着他的林肯车 |
[37:54] | Brody just said he was still at Langley, | 布洛迪说他还在兰利 |
[37:55] | but he told his driver to drop him off at Bluemont Park. | 然后告诉司机送他去布鲁蒙特公园 |
[37:58] | This is it. He’s making contact. | 这就对了 他要和某人见面 |
[38:00] | All right, I’ll meet you there. | 好了 我们在那见 |
[38:01] | Where’s-Where’s Bluemont Park? | 布鲁蒙特公园在哪里 |
[38:06] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[38:08] | Hey. Late for a meeting off campus. | 我快赶不上校外会议了 |
[38:11] | How many boards can one man sit on? | 一个人究竟能身兼多少职位啊 |
[38:14] | You kissed Carrie Mathison into my debrief this morning. | 你让卡莉·麦吉森参加了今天上午的简报会 |
[38:17] | I’m curious if that was her request or yours. | 我很好奇那是她的还是你的要求 |
[38:19] | Hers. Frankly, | 是她要求的 说实在的 |
[38:21] | I’m surprised you didn’t assign her yourself, | 我很惊讶你原本没安排她参加 |
[38:23] | since she’s the only one in the section who’s ever been to Iraq. | 毕竟她是部门里唯一去过伊拉克的人 |
[38:26] | It’s not her resume I have a problem with. | 我不是觉得她阅历不够 |
[38:28] | It’s her temperament. | 是她脾气太怪了 |
[38:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[38:31] | She turned a routine follow-up into a cross-examination. | 她把例行问话变成了严厉审讯 |
[38:34] | Kept trying to connect Brody to Abu Nazir. | 不停地想把布洛迪和阿布·纳齐尔联系起来 |
[38:38] | It’s always Nazir with her. | 她总是扯上纳齐尔 |
[38:39] | I won’t deny | 我不否认 |
[38:40] | she can be a little obsessive on the subject. | 她在某些问题上比较执着 |
[38:43] | Is there something I should know, Saul? | 有什么我不知道的 索尔 |
[38:46] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[38:46] | Because the last time i heard her like this, | 因为上次她有类似举动时 |
[38:47] | she bribed her way into an Iraqi prison, | 她跑去买通守卫 潜入伊拉克监狱 |
[38:49] | caused an international crisis. | 引发了国际危机 |
[38:51] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[38:53] | Carrie has learned her lesson. | 卡莉受过教训了 |
[38:55] | And we both know how good she is. | 而且你我都知道她很优秀 |
[38:57] | What did I tell you when I agreed to give her one more chance? | 我同意再给她一次机会时对你说过什么 |
[39:01] | You said only if I agreed to do the babysitting. | 你说条件是我得像保姆一样管好她 |
[39:03] | I said it would end badly. | 我说过不会有好后果 |
[39:06] | For both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[39:10] | You’ve got a big blind spot where she’s concerned. | 你根本不清楚她在琢磨什么 |
[39:13] | Trust me. I did, too. | 相信我 我也曾这样 |
[39:14] | Now my wife lives in Palm Beach, | 所以现在我妻子住在棕榈滩 |
[39:16] | and I only see my kids twice a year. | 我一年只有两次见孩子们的机会 |
[40:01] | Did you fix the audio? | 修好音频装置了吗 |
[40:02] | Well, we’ll know soon enough. | 马上就能知道了 |
[40:03] | I set up a directional mic near the band shell. | 我在接受台安装了指向性麦克风 |
[40:05] | Max. Switch to channel three. | 麦克斯 调到第三频段 |
[40:08] | Somebody’s approaching Brody 1 clock. | 有人从一点钟方向接近布洛迪 |
[40:10] | Female, dark red coat. | 女性 深红色外套 |
[40:24] | I didn’t think you’d be able to make it. | 我没想到你能活着回来 |
[40:27] | I don’t understand why you had to go through Mike. | 我不明白你为何要托麦克传话 |
[40:29] | Why didn’t you just call me yourself? | 为什么不直接给我打电话 |
[40:31] | I did. Twice. | 我打过 两次 |
[40:34] | Are you recording this? | 你在录音吗 |
[40:35] | But your wife answered. | 是你妻子接的 |
[40:36] | She didn’t give me any messages. | 她没告诉我 |
[40:38] | Because I hung up. | 因为我挂了 |
[40:40] | She hates me, Brody. | 她讨厌我 布洛迪 |
[40:42] | Hates you? Why? | 为什么讨厌你 |
[40:43] | Because I got remarried. | 因为我再婚了 |
[40:45] | Jessica reacted like it was a personal insult. | 杰西卡觉得受了奇耻大辱 |
[40:48] | Like I was publicly giving up hope | 就好像我公然放弃 |
[40:49] | that you and Tom were still alive. | 你和汤姆还活着的希望 |
[40:52] | What the…? Who the hell is she? | 搞什么… 她是谁啊 |
[40:53] | Helen Walker. It’s the wife of the other missing Marine. | 海伦·沃克 另一名失踪海兵的妻子 |
[40:56] | Ah, well, then, she’s not Brody’s contact. | 那她不是布洛迪的接头人 |
[40:57] | Just keep listening. | 继续听 |
[41:02] | The Pentagon said you both were dead. | 五角大楼的报告说你们死了 |
[41:05] | And now they’re refusing to give me any information | 而现在他们又拒绝提供 |
[41:07] | about what happened to Tom. | 关于汤姆的任何信息 |
[41:09] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[41:11] | How he died. | 他怎么死的 |
[41:13] | He’s gone. | 他已经不在了 |
[41:14] | Does it really matter how it happened? | 怎么死的还重要吗 |
[41:16] | It does to me. | 对我很重要 |
[41:22] | He was beaten to death. | 他是被活活打死的 |
[41:28] | Were you there? | 你在场吗 |
[41:40] | No. | 不在 |
[41:44] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[41:50] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[41:50] | Want to be there in time for this barbecue. | 还要监视他们一家烧烤呢 |
[41:52] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[41:54] | Max, will you give us a minute? | 麦克斯 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[41:58] | Max, step out of the van. | 麦克斯 你先下车 |
[42:07] | I didn’t think that this was any of my business. | 我本以为这事与我无关 |
[42:10] | Now I’m thinking that it is. | 现在有关系了 |
[42:13] | Clozapine? | 氯氮平 |
[42:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:20] | Was I supposed to say something? | 我应该说点什么吗 |
[42:22] | Just tell me I’m not out here | 告诉我我不是在这里 |
[42:23] | risking federal prison on behalf of a crazy person. | 冒着进监狱的危险为一个疯子卖命 |
[42:25] | – I am crazy. – It’s not funny. | -我是疯了 -这可不好笑 |
[42:27] | If anybody at the Agency finds out about this… | 如果局里有人知道这事 |
[42:32] | I’ve got a mood disorder, okay? | 我有情绪障碍 |
[42:33] | I looked it up, Carrie. | 我做过功课 卡莉 |
[42:35] | Clozapine’s an anti-psychotic. | 氯氮平是种抗精神病药 |
[42:36] | I’m dealing with it. | 我在控制病情 |
[42:37] | I’ve-I’ve been dealing with it since I was 22. | 22岁就开始吃药控制了 |
[42:40] | – Does Saul know? – God, no. | -索尔知道吗 -当然不知道 |
[42:45] | No. Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[42:49] | Don’t act so shocked. | 别这么惊讶 |
[42:50] | I mean, it can’t come as a complete surprise. | 也不至于这么出乎意料吧 |
[42:54] | You know I love you, Carrie, but I got to be honest. | 你知道我爱你 卡莉 但平心而论 |
[42:57] | None of this is making me feel any better. | 你说的话让我觉得更糟了 |
[42:59] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[42:59] | That I’m making this shit up? | 难道我是乱编的吗 |
[43:04] | Well, maybe I am; you know, maybe it is all in my head, | 也许是这样 也许我脑子就是有问题 |
[43:06] | but you’re in it now, Virgil, up to your fucking neck, | 但你也一样 维吉尔 你也他妈的有病 |
[43:09] | and so is your weird little brother, | 还有你那怪胎小弟 |
[43:10] | so don’t even think about bailing on me. | 所以别以为你甩得掉我 |
[43:31] | You think for one minute you get away with this? | 你以为能侥幸瞒过去是吗 |
[43:36] | I thought that once I had some proof… | 我想着一旦有了证据 |
[43:38] | Do you have any? | 有证据了吗 |
[43:42] | Anything? | 任何线索 |
[43:45] | Even suggesting that Sergeant Brody’s what you think he is? | 甚至那些能够暗示布洛迪如你想象的 |
[43:52] | No. | 没有 |
[43:53] | Then get a lawyer. | 那请好律师吧 |
[43:55] | ‘Cause you’re gonna need one when you report | 你明早向监察主任交代时 |
[43:57] | to the IG first thing in the morning. | 用得上的 |
[43:58] | – Saul, please… – There isn’t anything to say. | -索尔 求你了 -没什么好说的 |
[44:00] | I-I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到打击 |
[44:02] | Well, I’m glad someone’s looking out for the country, Carrie. | 真高兴还有人能为国着想 卡莉 |
[44:04] | I’m serious… I missed something once before; | 我是认真的 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[44:07] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[44:10] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[44:11] | Everyone missed something that day. | 那时遗漏线索很正常 |
[44:13] | – Yeah, everyone’s not me. – I understand that. | -是啊 但我不能 -我理解 |
[44:16] | I doubt a grand jury will. | 但大陪审团可就未必了 |
[44:20] | Come on, you recruited me, Saul. | 拜托 索尔 是你招我进来 |
[44:22] | You trained me. You put me in the field. | 教导我 让我出外勤 |
[44:28] | Tell me what I can do to make this right between us. | 告诉我 怎么才能让你高兴 |
[44:37] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[44:44] | Good-bye, Carrie. | 再见 卡莉 |
[44:54] | Fuck! | 操 |
[44:57] | Shit. Shit. | 见鬼 |
[46:29] | You know I was shaking his hands… | 我和他握手 |
[46:31] | He’s the vice president… | 他是副总统 |
[46:33] | and I suddenly realize… | 而我突然意识到 |
[46:35] | I don’t even know the guy’s name. | 我甚至不知道他叫什么名字 |
[46:46] | Geez, you don’t call, you don’t write… | 老天 你不给我打电话 也不发邮件 |
[46:53] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[46:54] | ‘Cause you can’t keep ducking me. | 你不能一直这样躲着我 |
[46:56] | I’m not ducking you. | 我没躲着你 |
[46:59] | I’m just trying to deal with the situation. | 只是在试着面对这一切 |
[47:01] | Yeah, well, you’re not the only one. | 要面对这一切的不只你一个人 |
[47:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[47:08] | I understand you want to do the right thing | 我理解你想做正确的选择 |
[47:10] | and I support you, but, Jess… | 我支持你 但杰西… |
[47:13] | three days ago we were about to tell your kids. | 三天前我们还打算向孩子们公开恋情 |
[47:15] | We were talking about moving in together. | 我们还打算住在一起 |
[47:17] | Mike, please. | 麦克 拜托 |
[47:23] | Hey, you want me to forget it? | 你要我把这一切都忘了吗 |
[47:25] | You know, all you got to do is tell me | 你只需告诉我 |
[47:26] | that it wasn’t great between us. | 我们不合适 |
[47:38] | He’s my husband, Mike. | 他是我丈夫 麦克 |
[48:00] | They’re gonna burn. | 要烤焦了 |
[48:02] | The burgers. | 汉堡 |
[48:04] | Right. | 对 |
[48:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[48:10] | So, Mike’s been a big help to your mom, huh? | 麦克帮了你妈妈很大的忙吧 |
[48:13] | He comes around whenever she needs him. | 只要她需要 他就会出现 |
[48:16] | You like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[48:18] | Yeah, he’s cool. | 喜欢 他很好 |
[48:21] | There you go. One’s for Mom. | 搞定了 给你妈妈拿一个 |
[48:35] | I’m just saying that I think | 我是说 |
[48:36] | that somebody somewhere is looking at him right now | 现在一定有人在看着他 |
[48:38] | and thinking congressman or senator or… | 认为他会成为众议院或者参议员 或者… |
[48:43] | You know? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[48:48] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 能问你个私人问题吗 |
[48:51] | Don’t you want to get a couple more drinks in me first? | 不觉得该先灌我几杯酒吗 |
[48:54] | You’re married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[48:56] | No. | 没有 |
[48:57] | But you wear a ring. | 但你戴着婚戒 |
[48:59] | Oh, weeds out the guys looking for a relationship. | 吓跑那些打算动真感情的男人 |
[49:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:08] | Uh, I… I don’t know, I guess I’ve never | 我还真是第一次听到 |
[49:10] | heard it put so bluntly before. | 这么直白的回答 |
[49:12] | I just find it a lot easier | 我只是觉得 |
[49:14] | not to screw things up with people I don’t know. | 最好不要跟陌生人玩火 |
[49:17] | Come on, you can’t be all that bad. | 拜托 你的运气不至于这么糟的 |
[49:22] | What if I told you | 那我告诉你 |
[49:23] | I betrayed my only true friend in the world today, | 今天我背叛了自己在这世上唯一的朋友 |
[49:27] | just played him for a fool, | 把他当傻子一样耍 |
[49:29] | put his 35-year career at risk? | 差点砸了他三十五年的饭碗 |
[49:32] | I would say that in this town you’re in good company. | 我只能说 在这个城市 大家都是一样 |
[49:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:48] | Another, please. | 请再来一杯 |
[49:55] | These guys are pretty good. | 这乐队真不错 |
[49:56] | You want to grab a table? | 要找张桌子吗 |
[50:00] | I’d rather just get out of here. | 我想换地方 |
[50:05] | Okay. Where should we go? | 好的 咱们去哪 |
[50:07] | I’m done making the decisions. | 我不想做任何决定了 |
[50:09] | You’re in charge now. | 现在你说了算 |
[50:12] | Okay, I like it. | 好的 我喜欢 |
[50:34] | Are you coming? | 走吧 |
[50:35] | Hey, Carrie, are you okay? | 卡莉 你没事吧 |
[51:04] | – What am I looking at here? – His right hand. | -要我看什么 -他的右手 |
[51:12] | He’s just nervous. | 他只是紧张 |
[51:13] | No. No. Look again. | 不对 你仔细看 |
[51:14] | It’s a pattern that repeats, like a musical phrase. | 是有规律的重复 像乐句一样 |
[51:19] | There. | 你看 |
[51:25] | – That’s hardly definitive. – No. | -这很难确定 -不 |
[51:27] | Just… wait. | 再等等 |
[51:32] | This is him outside his house. | 这是在他家门口 |
[51:34] | And here he is at Andrews Air Force Base. | 这是在安德鲁斯空军基地 |
[51:38] | Okay, do you… do you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[51:40] | It happens whenever he’s on camera, | 每次电视直播 |
[51:42] | whenever he knows the world is watching… | 每次在公开场合 他都这样 |
[51:44] | it’s the same sequence over and over again. | 他在不断地重复相同的频率 |
[51:49] | A code of some kind. | 这是某种密码 |
[51:50] | He’s making contact, Saul. | 他在发信号 索尔 |
[51:52] | He’s sending a message to somebody… A handler, | 他在给某人发信号 某个特勤人员 |
[51:55] | a sleeper cell, somebody. | 潜伏人员 或其他什么人 |
[52:05] | We should explore this further. | 我们得顺藤摸瓜 |
[52:07] | Let’s get the crypto guys on it. | 让技术人员处理此事 |
[52:09] | Pittman’s team is the best… plus, | 皮特曼团队最优秀 而且… |
[52:10] | he knows how to be discreet. | 他办事谨慎 |
[52:12] | I’ll get his number. | 我去查他的电话号码 |
[52:18] | So am I still going to jail? | 那我还会进监狱吗 |
[52:21] | Not just yet. | 暂时不会 |
[52:42] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[52:43] | How he died. | 他怎么死的 |
[52:46] | Were you there? | 你在场吗 |
[52:47] | No. | 不在 |
[52:51] | – Did you ever meet him? – Abu Nazir? | -你见过他吗 -阿布·纳齐尔吗 |
[52:53] | Was he ever present during any of your interrogations? | 在你受审期间他出现过吗 |
[52:57] | Again. | 再打 |
[52:58] | No, I never met him. | 没有 我从没见过他 |
[53:00] | Harder. | 用力 |