时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:12] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 此次科威特侵略将不会持续很久 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked… | 美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击… |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re gonna play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good ol’ favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him… | 直到他受到了阻击… |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:42] | We must, we will be vigilant… | 我们必须 也将会提高警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 我以前遗漏过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -谁都有闪失的时候 -我可不能有闪失 |
[01:22] | What were his exact words? | 他究竟是怎么说的 |
[01:23] | “An American prisoner of war has been turned.” | 一个美国犯人被策反了 |
[01:26] | I’m an American. | 我是美国人 |
[01:27] | If he is a terrorist, | 如果他真是恐怖分子 |
[01:29] | we need eyes and ears | 从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起 |
[01:30] | on Brody from the minute he steps off that plane. | 就需要寸步不离地盯着他 |
[01:32] | Out of the question. | 没得商量 |
[01:34] | How long before you’re set up? | 还要多久才能弄好 |
[01:35] | The feed will be live by the time Sergeant Brody | 布洛迪军士到家的时候 |
[01:37] | gets back to his house. | 信号就能输送过来了 |
[01:39] | Hello, Big Brother. | 你好 老大哥 |
[01:40] | Ready for you, Sergeant Brody, your debriefing. | 布洛迪中士 我们准备好了 请你做简报 |
[01:42] | I want to call my wife first. | 我想先给我妻子打个电话 |
[01:44] | Jessica, it’s me. | 杰西卡 是我 |
[01:51] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:54] | Hug him, Chris. | 抱抱他 克里斯 |
[01:57] | Thank you, Mr. Vice President. | 谢谢 副总统先生 |
[01:58] | I want to say thank you to my family | 我想说 谢谢我的家人 |
[02:00] | for their strength in my absence. | 即使我不在 他们仍自强不息 |
[02:02] | Three days ago, we were about to tell your kids. | 三天前我们还打算向孩子们公开恋情 |
[02:04] | He’s my husband, Mike. | 他是我丈夫 麦克 |
[02:07] | – Abu Nazir? – Was he present during any of your interrogations? | -阿布·纳齐尔吗 -在你受审期间他出现过吗 |
[02:10] | No. | 没有 |
[02:13] | I didn’t think that this was any of my business. | 我本以为这事与我无关 |
[02:15] | Now I’m thinking that it is. Just tell me | 现在有关系了 告诉我 |
[02:17] | I’m not out here risking federal prison | 我不是在这里冒着进监狱的危险 |
[02:18] | on behalf of a crazy person. | 为一个疯子卖命 |
[02:20] | You know, maybe it is all in my head, | 也许是这样 也许我脑子就是有问题 |
[02:21] | but you’re in it now, Virgil, up to your fucking neck! | 但你也一样 维吉尔 你也他妈的有病 |
[02:24] | You think for one minute you get away with this? | 你以为能侥幸瞒过去是吗 |
[02:26] | I thought that once I had some proof… | 我想着一旦有了证据 |
[02:28] | Do you have any? Even suggesting | 有证据了吗 甚至那些 |
[02:29] | that Sergeant Brody’s what you think he is. | 能够暗示布洛迪如你想象的 |
[02:31] | No. | 没有 |
[02:32] | Then get a lawyer. | 那请好律师吧 |
[02:33] | I missed something once before, | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[02:35] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again! | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[02:38] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[02:39] | Everyone missed something that day. | 那时遗漏线索很正常 |
[02:40] | It’s a pattern. | 是有规律的重复 |
[02:42] | Okay, do you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[02:43] | He’s making contact, Saul. | 他在发信号 索尔 |
[02:45] | He’s sending a message to somebody. | 他在给某人发信号 |
[02:46] | A handler, a sleeper cell, somebody. | 某个特勤人员 潜伏人员 或其他什么人 |
[02:49] | So am I still going to jail? | 那我还会进监狱吗 |
[02:51] | Not just yet. | 暂时不会 |
[03:00] | From the halls of Montezuma | 穿越阴阳两界 |
[03:05] | to the shores of Tripoli | 纵横山河湖海 |
[03:42] | First to fight for right and country | 为国为正义冲锋陷阵 |
[03:47] | and to keep our honor clean | 同样也为荣誉而战 |
[03:51] | We are proud to bear the title | 身为海军陆战队队员 |
[03:56] | of United States Marine. | 我们引以为豪 |
[04:33] | You want some coffee? | 想喝咖啡吗 |
[04:35] | Dana, Chris, come on! We’re gonna be late! | 丹娜 克里斯 快点 快迟到了 |
[04:38] | Coming! | 来了 |
[04:40] | First day at work and they’re gonna make me late. | 第一天上班 他们就要害我迟到 |
[04:43] | You want some eggs before I go? | 我走之前 你要吃点鸡蛋吗 |
[04:46] | Hey, slow down. | 别急 |
[04:48] | Mom, I can’t find my socks! | 妈 我袜子找不到了 |
[04:50] | Sausage, I think we have sausage. | 香肠 家里应该有香肠 |
[04:52] | Happened again, didn’t it? | 又来了 不是吗 |
[04:54] | Look in the dryer! | 去干洗机里找 |
[04:56] | Dana, can you please help him? | 丹纳 你能帮她找一下吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:00] | Around 4:00 A.M. this morning. | 今早四点左右 |
[05:01] | You were yelling something | 你一直反复喊着一些话 |
[05:03] | that sounded like Arabic over and over. | 像是阿拉伯语 |
[05:05] | You grabbed my arm really hard. | 你使劲拽着我的手臂 |
[05:08] | You wouldn’t let go. | 不肯松手 |
[05:11] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[05:13] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[05:27] | Hey, mom, dad. | 老妈 老爸 |
[05:34] | They’re still out there. | 他们还没走 |
[05:35] | Do they stay out there all night, | 他们是不是一晚上待在外面 |
[05:37] | even when we’re sleeping? | 我们睡觉的时候都没走 |
[05:44] | You forgot to flush again, you little douche. | 你上厕所又没冲水 你个屎人 |
[05:46] | Dana, language. | 丹纳 注意用词 |
[05:47] | “Douche” Is not a bad word. | “屎人”可不是脏话 |
[05:49] | Don’t answer that! | 别接 |
[05:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:54] | CBS News. | 哥伦比亚广播公司新闻栏目 |
[05:55] | Third time this week. | 这已经是这周第三通了 |
[05:57] | Tell ’em I’m not here. | 说我不在 |
[05:59] | He says he’s not here. | 他说他不在 |
[06:08] | Hey, I thought you didn’t want to be late. | 你不是不想迟到吗 |
[06:12] | I know, maybe I should take another day off. | 我是不想 要不我该再请一天假 |
[06:14] | Hey, all those years on my own, Jess, | 杰西卡 这么多年我都是一个人 |
[06:16] | I think I can handle one more day. | 再多一天 我也能应付得来 |
[06:18] | All right? Go on. | 好吗 快走吧 |
[06:19] | Get out of here. | 赶紧出门 |
[06:23] | All right, come on, you guys. | 好了 快走吧 孩子们 |
[06:26] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[07:06] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[07:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:19] | Hello? Hello! | 有人吗 |
[07:22] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[07:33] | There he is! | 他出来了 |
[07:34] | Brody, how does it feel to be free? | 布洛迪 重获自由是什么感觉 |
[07:35] | Is it true you’re gonna reenlist? | 你真的要继续服役吗 |
[07:37] | Are you going to reenlist? | 你会回部队吗 |
[07:40] | Would you ever go back out there, Sergeant? | 你还会重返前线吗 中士 |
[07:42] | How does it feel to be home again, sir? | 再次回到家里是什么感觉 先生 |
[07:44] | Sir, are you going to reenlist? | 先生 你会回部队报到吗 |
[08:56] | I’ve been going over Brody’s finger tapping | 我带领破译小组仔细研究了 |
[08:58] | with the crypto team, and I hate to say it, Saul, | 布洛迪手指的动作 但很不幸 索尔 |
[09:00] | but there’s little, if any, repeat pattern combination. | 我们没发现任何重复的组合动作 |
[09:03] | Not even a quadratic basis to work with here. | 甚至找不出两个相同的动作 |
[09:07] | I’ll keep trying as long as you need, | 只要你需要 我就继续查 |
[09:09] | but there’s nothing definitive one way or the other yet. | 但目前还没有任何头绪 |
[09:11] | Keep looking. | 继续查 |
[09:13] | I want to leave no stone unturned on this. | 不要漏掉任何细节 |
[09:16] | We’ll talk later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[09:24] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[09:26] | Oh, definitely an original… | 绝对是真迹 |
[09:29] | by one of the preeminent Dutch painters of his time. | 出自某个杰出的荷兰画派名家 |
[09:32] | Relatively recent acquisition, if I’m not mistaken. | 没记错的话 这画是最近才收藏的 |
[09:35] | By an artist who, as it turns out, | 而这个画家 |
[09:37] | was not only Dutch | 不仅是荷兰人 |
[09:38] | but also Jewish. | 还是个犹太人 |
[09:39] | In a club with no Jewish member. | 犹太人势单力孤 |
[09:41] | That was your point, wasn’t it? | 这才是你想表达的意思吧 |
[09:46] | How do you take it? | 这事你怎么看 |
[09:49] | Your Honor, I’m not asking for anything that hasn’t been granted | 法官大人 我要你办的这件事 |
[09:53] | many thousands of times over in the last ten years. | 近十年来你已经做过无数次了 |
[09:56] | A surveillance warrant on an unspecified subject on American soil– | 针对美国本土不明确目标的监视授权 |
[10:01] | if this were a standard request, | 如果这真是常规的请求 |
[10:03] | you’d go through standard procedure, Saul. | 你早就按程序办事了 索尔 |
[10:07] | In this case, I don’t have time | 目前的情况是 我没时间 |
[10:09] | for a government lawyer to petition the court. | 等政府律师向法院申请 |
[10:10] | So you’re asking me to issue a FISA warrant directly to… | 所以你就让我批准监视授权 |
[10:15] | What is it exactly do you do at Langley these days? | 你究竟最近在兰利忙些什么 |
[10:19] | Among other things, pay house calls | 除了其他的 还要登门拜访 |
[10:21] | to those I’d prefer not to have to… | 一些我不愿拜访的人 |
[10:23] | Strong arm? | 需要动用武力 |
[10:26] | Disturb. | 不宜惹恼啊 |
[10:32] | Are you ever gonna let me off your hook, Saul? | 你要什么时候才肯放过我 索尔 |
[10:38] | We both know | 我们都清楚 |
[10:39] | you’re far too fine a judge for that, Geoffrey. | 这个其实是你说了算的 杰弗瑞 |
[10:42] | Can we at least act like this is about the law | 那我们至少得假装是依法办事吧 |
[10:45] | rather than a brief moment of weakness in my past? | 不扯上我过去的这件事好吗 |
[10:49] | This is absolutely about the law, Your Honor. | 这绝对是依法办事 法官大人 |
[11:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:22] | Hey, Maggie, it’s me. | 麦琪 是我 |
[11:24] | Sorry I haven’t called in a while; I been slammed. | 抱歉这么长时间没和你联系 我忙疯了 |
[11:26] | Um, thought I’ll come see you guys for a night, | 我想今晚过去跟你们聚聚 |
[11:28] | if that’s good with you. | 没问题吧 |
[11:30] | Uh… call me back. Let me know. | 给我回电话 告诉我一声 |
[11:32] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[11:43] | I’ve got a doorbell, you know? | 你没看见有门铃吗 |
[11:46] | Well, you think you still have | 你干了这些好事 |
[11:47] | a right to privacy with all this? | 还想要什么隐私吗 |
[11:49] | My God, look at this place. | 天呐 屋子乱成这样 |
[11:53] | It’s broken– | 坏了 |
[11:56] | the doorbell. | 门铃坏了 |
[11:57] | What’s that? | 手里拿的是什么 |
[11:59] | This gives you four weeks. | 你有四周时间 |
[12:00] | You got a warrant? A FISA warrant? | 你拿到法院授权了 监视授权 |
[12:03] | We’re legal now? | 这行动合法了 |
[12:04] | Legal-ish, but far from official, | 不违法 但没有官方授权 |
[12:07] | and certainly not Estes-proof. | 埃斯蒂斯也肯定不会买账 |
[12:10] | Be very careful not to mistake this for a stamp of approval, | 别错把它当成行动授权 |
[12:13] | or sanction from me for you to wage some sort of personal war. | 或以为我支持你这种自作主张的行动 |
[12:16] | Eyes on Brody makes complete sense. | 监视布洛迪绝对有意义 |
[12:18] | It’s exactly what you’d have done in my shoes, Saul. | 换做是你 你也会这样做 索尔 |
[12:20] | No, it is not. | 我不会 |
[12:26] | You lied to me about it, Carrie. | 你骗了我 卡莉 |
[12:29] | Then right here in this room, when I called you on it… | 然后就在这间屋子里 我抓到你在… |
[12:30] | I know what I did. | 我知道我干了什么 |
[12:33] | And I know it was wrong… | 也知道那样不对… |
[12:35] | and insulting. | 对你是一种侮辱 |
[12:37] | Insulting… | 侮辱… |
[12:38] | and barely scratches the surface of what that was. | 你可真能轻描淡写啊 |
[12:44] | Four weeks, Carrie. | 四周 卡莉 |
[12:45] | Not a second longer. | 多一秒都不行 |
[12:47] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看些东西 |
[12:54] | He has nightmares. | 他做恶梦 |
[12:55] | Where he repeatedly begs someone to kill him, in Arabic. | 在梦里 他不断地用阿语乞求某人杀掉他 |
[12:59] | He’s too ashamed or scared or both | 他非常羞愧或是惧怕 |
[13:01] | to face the press outside his house | 面对屋子外面的媒体 |
[13:02] | or take calls from the TV news, so what does he do? | 还有电视台打来的电话 他做了什么呢 |
[13:04] | He finds shelter in the corner of the bedroom, | 他躲在卧室的角落里 |
[13:06] | where he hasn’t moved in over five hours. | 五个小时纹丝不动 |
[13:09] | All of which makes complete sense after eight years of captivity. | 被囚禁了八年 这些都很正常 |
[13:12] | But what if it’s more than that? | 如果另有隐情呢 |
[13:19] | If-if Brody had really been turned, as you say, | 如果真如你所说 布洛迪被策反了 |
[13:22] | you know what he’d more likely be doing by now? | 知道他现在更应该干什么吗 |
[13:25] | Talking to the press outside his house, doing TV interviews, | 回应屋外的媒体 做电视访谈 |
[13:28] | playing the hero card for every penny it’s worth. | 竭尽全力利用他英雄的身份 |
[13:32] | Maybe it’s not that simple for him. | 也许这对他来说并不容易 |
[13:35] | Get some sleep, Carrie. | 卡莉 好好休息吧 |
[13:37] | No one said becoming a terrorist was easy, Saul. | 没人说过当恐怖分子是个轻松活 索尔 |
[13:41] | If you’d been taken prisoner, | 如果你被俘虏 |
[13:42] | tortured for God knows how long | 长期遭受残酷折磨 |
[13:44] | and somehow, finally been turned, | 最终被策反了 |
[13:46] | then, one day, you come home, | 终于有一天 你重返家园 |
[13:48] | and suddenly it’s real, it’s on! | 突然意识到一切都是真的 行动开始了 |
[13:51] | Well, that’s one interpretation. | 这是一种诠释 |
[13:52] | But that’s all it is at the moment. | 但是我们现在并没有真凭实据 |
[13:56] | Clean your apartment. | 收拾收拾房间吧 |
[13:58] | And eat some real food. | 好好吃饭 |
[14:20] | Raised in Colorado Springs, | 在科罗拉多泉城长大 |
[14:21] | attended BYU, | 上了杨百翰大学 |
[14:24] | interests, finance, travel, men. | 兴趣时 金钱 旅游 男人 |
[14:26] | Stacey Moore, this is Latif Bin Walid, | 史黛丝·摩尔 这是拉提夫·宾·瓦利德 |
[14:29] | Majordomo for his Highness, Prince Farid. | 法里德王子殿下的管家 |
[14:31] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[14:33] | Would you say you’re outgoing, or more the quiet type, Stacey? | 史黛丝 你性格是外向还是内向 |
[14:36] | I’d say more outgoing. | 比较外向 |
[14:38] | Definitely social. | 善于社交 |
[14:39] | I like to party, if that’s what you mean. | 我喜欢参加派对 如果你是这个意思 |
[14:43] | Do you drink? | 你喝酒吗 |
[14:44] | I’m not a drinker, per se, | 我本质上并不是个酒鬼 |
[14:47] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是这个意思 |
[14:50] | Stacey… | 史黛丝 |
[14:51] | You are interviewing for a job that pays, in two years, | 你正在面试的这份工作 两年的薪水 |
[14:55] | more than most people in this country earn in 20. | 要比全国多数人在二十年里挣得都要多 |
[14:58] | If you’re successful in this interview, | 要想在本次面试中胜出 |
[14:59] | you’ll be required to appear self-possessed, confident, | 我们需要你同时表现出 |
[15:02] | modest and reticent all at the same time. | 镇静 自信 谦虚和谨慎 |
[15:05] | So, stop asking what I mean. | 所以 别再问我是什么意思 |
[15:07] | Think and answer for yourself. | 仔细思考 自行回答 |
[15:11] | Do you enjoy anal sex? | 你喜欢肛交吗 |
[15:14] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[15:19] | How about other women? | 女女百合呢 |
[15:21] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[15:23] | Both. | 都喜欢 |
[15:25] | Have you ever dated any famous men? | 你和名人约过会吗 |
[15:29] | That’s none of your business. | 这和您没关系 |
[15:39] | You need to wax that, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你得用蜡脱毛了 |
[15:41] | Hair down there’s not an option for His Highness. | 王子殿下不喜欢下面有毛 |
[15:49] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[15:49] | You’re through the final interview. | 你通过最后的面试了 |
[15:51] | We’ll contact you within the next week. | 我们将在下周之内联系你 |
[15:52] | Congratulations, and you can get dressed now. | 恭喜 现在你可以穿上衣服了 |
[15:59] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[16:01] | My aesthetician. | 我的美容师 |
[16:02] | I, too, need a wax before the prince gets in. | 王子回来前 我也需要用蜡脱毛 |
[16:06] | Feel free to book the appointment for me, if you like. | 如果你愿意 就帮我预约吧 |
[16:15] | Music. | 在放音乐 |
[16:15] | Mm-hmm. On hold. | 还没有接通 |
[16:17] | Kenny G. Welcome to America. | 肯尼·基的曲子 欢迎来到美国 |
[16:20] | Gimme. | 给我吧 |
[16:21] | Would you mind selecting the next girl to come in, please? | 请你去选出下一个进来的女孩 好吗 |
[16:28] | Come on, pick up, pick up. | 拜托 接啊 接啊 |
[16:32] | Hi. This is Lynne Reed. | 你好 我是琳妮·里德 |
[16:34] | Two E’s. | 两个E |
[16:35] | I was referred by one of her clients, Carrie. | 是卡莉的一位顾客介绍我来的 |
[16:38] | Yes, that’s her. | 是的 是她 |
[16:39] | I need to book a Brazilian wax for noon tomorrow. | 我想预约明天中午的巴西蜡式脱毛 |
[16:43] | Right? No– that’s the only time I can do it. | 好吗 不 我只在那时候有空 |
[16:46] | Okay, noon it is. | 好吧 那就中午 |
[16:47] | We’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[16:55] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:56] | Carrie, it’s Yvonne Marshall. | 卡莉 我是伊冯·马绍尔 |
[16:57] | I’m the duty officer tonight. | 我是今晚的值班人员 |
[16:58] | Hi, Yvonne. What is it? | 你好 伊冯 什么事 |
[16:59] | You have an asset in from the cold. | 你有个线人重新活动了 |
[17:01] | Booked a treatment tomorrow | 预定了明天乔治城 |
[17:02] | at the Yara Spa in Georgetown. | 雅拉水疗会馆的保养 |
[17:04] | – Lynne Reed? That’s right. – She used your | -琳妮·里德吗 -对 她用你的 |
[17:06] | first name as a reference and made a noon appointment. | 名字作为证明 约的是明天中午 |
[17:08] | Noon? | 中午 |
[17:10] | Ar-Are you sure she said noon? | 你确定她说的是中午吗 |
[17:12] | That was the only time she could make it. | 那是她唯一有空的时间 |
[17:15] | Okay. Thanks, Yvonne. | 好吧 谢谢 伊冯 |
[17:29] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[17:31] | – Mm. How was school? – Okay. | -学校怎么样 -还好 |
[17:33] | – Is Dad here? – Don’t know. | -爸爸在吗 -不知道 |
[17:37] | If you want to help, you can start unpacking those for me. | 如果你想帮忙 就帮我拿出这些东西吧 |
[17:57] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[18:00] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[18:25] | Oh. Hope you don’t mind, Mike. | 希望你别介意 麦克 |
[18:28] | We helped ourselves to some of your hooch. | 我们喝了点你的烈酒 |
[18:33] | Thought we would stop by for a… | 我觉得应该过来 |
[18:35] | for a situation report on Sergeant Brody. | 听取关于布洛迪中士的情况报告 |
[18:47] | Situation report on Brody is this: | 关于布洛迪中士的情况报告如下 |
[18:49] | He’s been back three days, | 他回来三天了 |
[18:51] | and it’s gonna take a little more time until he’s willing | 如果要让他不再锁住心门 可能会需要 |
[18:53] | to come out of his shell, let alone his house. | 更长时间 更别说走出家门了 |
[18:55] | The man represents a significant victory in the war on terror, | 他代表了反恐战争的巨大胜利 |
[18:57] | thanks to our friends at the CIA. | 这多亏了中情局的朋友们 |
[19:00] | I’m putting aside for the moment | 我暂时不去考虑 |
[19:01] | that Sergeant Brody owes them his life. | 布洛迪中士的命是他们给的 |
[19:03] | These are the facts: | 以下是一些事实 |
[19:05] | Bin Laden’s dead… | 本拉登死了 |
[19:06] | and America thinks, or wants to think, | 美国人觉得 或是希望觉得 |
[19:09] | that this war is drawing to an end. | 这场战争已经结束 |
[19:11] | Politicians are pushing for a | 政客们正强烈要求 |
[19:12] | wholesale withdrawal from Afghanistan. | 从阿富汗全面撤军 |
[19:14] | But as we all know, Captain, | 但我们都清楚 上尉 |
[19:16] | the terrorists are still out there– after blood. | 恐怖分子还在伺机行动 |
[19:20] | We need Brody in the public eye, | 我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率 |
[19:22] | reminding America that this is far from over. | 借此提醒民众们 恐怖分子依旧猖獗 |
[19:25] | What if he’s not up for it… psychologically? | 可万一他从心理上无法接受呢 |
[19:29] | Fuck it. Drive on. | 管他呢 硬干呗 |
[19:32] | Isn’t that what you Marines say? | 这不是你们陆战队的作风吗 |
[19:34] | In combat, | 那是在战场上 |
[19:35] | where we also shit in Saran Wrap and shoot to kill. | 我们还会往保鲜膜里拉屎 开枪杀人 |
[19:37] | You want Brody to do that, too? | 你也想让布洛迪那么干吗 |
[19:38] | Don’t take that tone with me, Captain. | 少拿这种语气跟我讲话 上尉 |
[19:41] | Career pencil-pusher, with his brown nose in my scotch | 像你这种整天无所事事 溜须拍马的人 |
[19:43] | saying, “Fuck it, drive on.” | 竟然对我说”管他呢 硬干呗” |
[19:45] | You’re a captain in the United States Marines. | 你可是位美国陆战队上尉 |
[19:48] | You mean to tell me you can’t give a sergeant a direct order? | 难道不能对中士直接下令吗 |
[19:51] | Is that what you want me to report up the chain? | 你想让我就这么向上级报告吗 |
[19:53] | Look, Mike, I get it. | 麦克 我明白 |
[19:56] | You and Brody are friends, right? | 你和布洛迪是朋友 对吧 |
[19:58] | By the way, how’s his wife Jennifer doing? | 顺便问一句 他妻子杰妮芙还好吗 |
[20:02] | Jessica. | 她叫杰西卡 |
[20:07] | If not for us, Brody should at least do it for her. | 布洛迪即使不为我们 也至少该为她着想 |
[20:10] | For the kids. | 还有两个孩子 |
[20:11] | And I’m sure you’re more than familiar | 我敢说你比我更清楚 |
[20:14] | with their current financial problems. | 他们家的经济现状 |
[20:15] | DOD’s offering a very generous reenlistment package, | 国防部提供了相当优厚的再次服役奖金 |
[20:19] | plus a promotion, | 外加升职机会 |
[20:21] | that could pull his family out of the shitter. | 那样能帮他们家摆脱窘境 |
[20:26] | Give your friend the correct advice, Captain. | 好好劝劝你朋友 上尉 |
[20:29] | Make it happen. | 说服他 |
[20:49] | Where does Mom keep the pancake mix? | 你妈把煎饼粉放哪里了 |
[20:52] | The what…? | 什么东西 |
[20:53] | You’re toast, asswipe. | 你完蛋了 蠢货 |
[20:55] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[20:59] | Hey, Dad… | 爸 |
[21:03] | What’s it like to kill somebody? | 杀人是什么感觉 |
[21:33] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah, just a couple questions, Sergeant Brody. | 就想问你几个问题 布洛迪中士 |
[21:37] | Nick. Can I call you Nick? | 尼克 我能叫你尼克吗 |
[21:38] | You got ten seconds to get off my property. | 给你十秒钟 从我家消失 |
[21:41] | I’m Alan Quick, Channel 10, | 我是十频道的亚伦·奎克 |
[21:42] | and technically, I’m standing on a public easement. | 从理论上来说 这属于公共领地 |
[21:45] | Five seconds. | 还剩五秒 |
[21:46] | Oh, come on, Nick. | 别这样 尼克 |
[21:47] | Hey, how about we start with an easy one? | 先来个简单的问题 好吗 |
[21:50] | Tell me, how are your kids doing with all of the– | 请问 你的孩子们对这件事… |
[22:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[22:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:33] | Max, he’s heading through the woods out back. | 麦克斯 他往后面的树林里去了 |
[22:35] | Uh, less than a minute ago. | 就在刚才 |
[22:36] | I need you to hurry round to Mansfield Road. | 你得立即赶到曼斯菲尔德大街附近 |
[22:38] | It’s about 400 yards north. | 往北走大约360米 |
[22:40] | Okay. Call me back when you find him. | 找到他给我电话 |
[22:44] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:49] | Who left this pan on the stove? | 谁忘记关火了 |
[22:55] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[22:58] | Where’s Dad? | 你爸呢 |
[23:59] | You know, the whole reason I left the company | 我之所以从公司辞职 |
[24:01] | and went freelance was so I could have a life. | 从事自由职业 就是想好好过日子 |
[24:03] | You’re becoming my wife’s least favorite person. | 我老婆快要对你有意见了 |
[24:05] | I’ve got incoming HUMINT I got to go deal with. | 我收到了情报 现在要去接头 |
[24:07] | Who is it? | 和谁 |
[24:08] | Someone I recruited in Bahrain a few years ago. | 我几年前在巴林招募进来的 |
[24:10] | Professional girlfriend of a Saudi prince. | 某个沙特王子的情妇 |
[24:12] | What’s she got? | 她得到了什么情报 |
[24:13] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 马上就知道了 |
[24:17] | You got anything to eat? | 你家里有吃的吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah. There’s a yogurt in the fridge. | 冰箱里有酸奶 |
[24:37] | Lynne, how are you? | 琳妮 你好吗 |
[24:38] | Okay, fine, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[24:40] | W-What are you doing here in D.C.? | 你怎么来华盛顿了 |
[24:42] | Prescreening more girls for the prince’s harem. | 过来给王子甄选女眷 |
[24:44] | He gets in tomorrow. | 他明天到 |
[24:46] | 12:00 noon appointment. | 约我正午过来 |
[24:48] | What’s the code red? | 有什么紧急情况 |
[24:50] | So, there I am, five days ago, in Cypress | 五天前 在塞浦路斯 |
[24:54] | on Prince Farid Bin Abbud’s yacht… | 我在法里德·宾·阿布德王子的游艇上… |
[24:57] | when the Prince’s Majordomo, Latif Bin Walid, | 他的管家 拉提夫·宾·瓦利德 |
[25:01] | announces that the prince has a surprise visitor. | 说王子有位不速之客 |
[25:05] | So, this surprise visitor, who was he? | 那位不速之客是谁 |
[25:09] | You know that they stone women like me to death | 你知道如果他们发现我这种女人 |
[25:11] | if we get caught doing anything that we’re not supposed to? | 做了出格的事情 会把我们乱石打死 |
[25:31] | Abu Nazir. | 是阿布·纳齐尔 |
[25:33] | I was this far from him. | 他就近在我眼前 |
[25:38] | I really don’t want to do this anymore, and I mean it, Carrie. | 我不想干了 说真的 卡莉 |
[25:40] | I feel like I can’t even breathe now. | 我现在连呼吸都困难 |
[25:43] | They’re gonna suspect something. | 他们早晚会对我起疑心的 |
[25:45] | Lynne, all you have to do now is keep your eyes and ears open | 琳妮 你只需要在和王子的合同期内 |
[25:49] | for the remainder of your contract with the prince. | 注意搜集情报就行 |
[25:51] | That’s what you said when you recruited me in Bahrain, | 你在巴林招募我的时候 也是这么说的 |
[25:53] | but I never thought that I would get eight feet | 可我从来没想到会和最危险的恐怖分子 |
[25:54] | from the most dangerous terrorist in the world. | 相隔不到三米之遥 |
[25:56] | You are the only agency asset | 七年来 你是唯一见过 |
[25:58] | to have had eyes on Nazir in seven years. | 阿布·纳齐尔的中情局线人 |
[26:00] | Asset? | 线人 |
[26:01] | I am just some girl from Sandusky, Ohio, | 我只是个普通的俄亥俄女孩 |
[26:04] | who you talked into helping out her country. | 被你说服来为国家效力而已 |
[26:06] | And I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[26:10] | Don’t quit on me now, please. You can’t. | 别在这个时候放弃 求你了 |
[26:14] | Don’t think I don’t appreciate what it took for you to do this, Lynne. | 你所付出的一切我都看在眼里 琳妮 |
[26:23] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
[26:24] | Alert the group, Saul. Inform Estes. | 索尔 通知其他人 告诉埃斯蒂斯 |
[26:26] | This is a game-changer. | 我们简直扭转乾坤了 |
[26:28] | Can’t be more specific? | 能说得更详细点吗 |
[26:29] | I don’t want to talk on an open line. | 我不想在明线上讲 |
[26:31] | Source protection? | 你是在保护信息源 |
[26:32] | It’s way past source protection, Saul. | 索尔 这比保护信息源重要得多 |
[26:36] | I’ve got a visual confirm on the Sandman. | 我的眼线亲眼见到那个神秘人物了 |
[26:39] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -是真的 |
[26:40] | Actual eyes on. | 亲眼见到的 |
[26:43] | How far away are you? | 你什么时候能到 |
[26:44] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后 |
[26:46] | I’ll assemble the group. | 我这就去召集大伙 |
[27:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[27:03] | Have to talk to Brody. | 我得跟布洛迪谈谈 |
[27:05] | Hey, bud. What’s up? | 小家伙 怎么了 |
[27:07] | My dad beat the crap out of somebody. | 我爸爸今天把一个人给揍扁了 |
[27:09] | Dana, I asked you to please watch TV with Chris for a while. | 丹娜 我跟你说了带克里斯去看会电视 |
[27:11] | She went to her room. | 她回房间了 |
[27:13] | Beat the crap out of who? | 他把谁给揍扁了 |
[27:14] | Can you please go watch TV for a little while? | 你能去看会电视吗 |
[27:16] | I need to talk to Uncle Mike. | 我得跟麦克叔叔聊一下 |
[27:17] | Can you do that for me? | 可以吗 |
[27:22] | Come in. | 请进 |
[27:28] | What’s going on? Why aren’t the kids at school? | 出什么事了 他们怎么没去上学 |
[27:30] | You don’t know? Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你不知道吗 难道你不是为这事来的 |
[27:32] | No. What? | 不是 怎么了 |
[27:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:35] | Brody hit a reporter | 布洛迪袭击了一个记者 |
[27:36] | and then he took off into the woods. | 然后从树林那跑了 |
[27:37] | Chris saw the whole thing. | 克里斯全看到了 |
[27:39] | Take a breath, Jess. Come here. | 别紧张 杰西 过来 |
[27:42] | Well, hello, Mrs. Brody. | 看看吧 布洛迪太太 |
[27:44] | When was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[27:45] | About an hour ago, maybe more. | 一个小时前 也许更久一点 |
[27:47] | Why didn’t you call me right away, Jess? | 杰西 你怎么不立刻打给我 |
[27:50] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎么弄的 |
[27:51] | He has nightmares. | 他做恶梦 |
[27:54] | Brody did that? | 是布洛迪干的 |
[27:55] | Or flashbacks, whatever you call them. | 那些痛苦回忆是罪魁祸首 |
[27:58] | I have to make it work with Brody. I have to. | 我必须和布洛迪重归于好 必须 |
[28:01] | This is where he tells you everything’s gonna be okay. | 这时他会对你说一些都会好起来 |
[28:05] | It’s gonna be okay, Jess. | 杰西 一切都会好起来的 |
[28:07] | Is it really? | 是吗 |
[28:09] | Do you honestly think so? | 你真的这么想 |
[28:13] | That’s disgusting, Carrie. | 这可真恶心 卡莉 |
[28:18] | This is the first confirmed sighting | 这是我们七年来第一次 |
[28:19] | of Abu Nazir in seven years. | 有线人亲眼见到阿布·纳齐尔 |
[28:21] | And very much to your credit. Nobody’s arguing with that. | 这全是你的功劳 这毫无疑问 |
[28:24] | But it’s not enough to authorize a task force. | 但这还不足以为此组织一个任务小组 |
[28:26] | I’m not asking for that. | 我没要求这么多 |
[28:27] | All I need is a few more bodies on Sergeant Brody. | 我所要求的只是在布洛迪中士身边多派几个人 |
[28:30] | Look, the circle’s small. | 圈子就这么小 |
[28:32] | We keep it that way till you have more than | 我们要等证实了布洛迪和阿布·纳齐尔 |
[28:34] | just a theory linking Brody and Abu Nazir. | 确有联系后才能行动 |
[28:36] | So Abu Nazir’s resurfacing just as | 那阿布·纳齐尔的重现人间与 |
[28:38] | Brody has miraculously returned home means nothing? | 布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联系吗 |
[28:41] | It’s just a coincidence? | 难道这仅是巧合 |
[28:42] | The dots are there, Carrie, but you haven’t connected them yet. | 卡莉 点都在 就看你怎么连了 |
[28:46] | Saul, I understand that you’re still furious with me, | 索尔 我知道你还在生我的气 |
[28:48] | but give me something here, please. | 但请你帮帮我 |
[28:51] | I’m not telling you to stop. | 我不是叫你就此停止 |
[28:53] | I’m telling you to slow down. | 只是想让你放慢节奏 |
[28:56] | The FISA warrant– | 你现在有外国情报监视法案授权 |
[28:57] | that gives you four weeks. | 你有四个星期的时间 |
[28:59] | Use it. | 好好利用吧 |
[29:00] | Carefully, methodically. | 仔细规划一下 |
[29:03] | Look, like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[29:04] | you work for Deputy Director David Estes, | 副主管大卫·埃斯蒂斯都是你上司 |
[29:06] | who has career stakes in Brody, | 而他把自己的职业生涯赌在了布洛迪身上 |
[29:09] | whom he and his department brought home to great fanfare. | 是他的团队把布洛迪大张旗鼓地接回家 |
[29:13] | Want to challenge that, | 你要是想冒这个险 |
[29:15] | better be damn sure you get all your ducks in a row first. | 就最好保证万事俱备 |
[29:26] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[29:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:28] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[29:30] | He can’t have gone far. | 他应该没走远 |
[29:31] | Listen to me, if Brody has | 听好了 布洛迪与他线人的 |
[29:33] | one 15-second meeting with one contact, that’s all it’ll take. | 整个会面也许只需要十五秒 |
[29:36] | I’m not gonna miss that. | 我绝对不能错过 |
[29:38] | Find him and find him fast. | 找到他 要尽快 |
[29:40] | Call me back. | 再联系 |
[29:41] | Last 14 days of air traffic data from all airports– | 我需要十四天以来所有机场的航运信息 |
[29:44] | commercial, cargo. And the banks. | 包括盈利 货物 还有银行信息 |
[29:48] | All new patterns and numerical transactions of any amounts. | 所有资金账目的交易处理信息 |
[29:52] | Please. Thank you. | 请加油 谢谢 |
[29:53] | Let me be the first to say, Carrie, outstanding work. | 先让我说 卡莉 干得好 |
[29:57] | All other files on your desk go on the back burner, as of right now. | 现在你可以把手头的其他工作放一放 |
[30:00] | I want your girl on this Prince Farid like white on rice. | 我要你的姑娘紧紧黏住法里德王子 |
[30:03] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[30:04] | First thing you get her to do | 你给她的首要任务就是把 |
[30:05] | is upload the data on his BlackBerry. | 王子手机上的数据传过来 |
[30:08] | – She’s scared out of her mind. – Thank you. | -她吓得魂都没了 -谢谢 |
[30:10] | I need to be able to guarantee her protection. | 我要确保她的安全 |
[30:13] | Backup. | 给我支援 |
[30:14] | Would a four-man fire team do it? | 四个人的机动小组如何 |
[30:17] | Great. | 那太好了 |
[30:19] | For an escort you recruited in Bahrain? | 为了一个你在巴林招的交际花值得吗 |
[30:23] | Don’t be a prick, David. | 别这么刻薄 大卫 |
[30:24] | You know damn well if we put a Quick Reaction Team | 你很清楚在这么短的时间内 |
[30:26] | on the girl in this short time frame, | 组织机动小组出动会有什么后果 |
[30:27] | we have no idea of knowing who’s watching. | 我们不知道会引起谁的注意 |
[30:29] | If Abu Nazir even smells we’re onto the Prince, | 如果阿布·纳齐尔发现我们盯上了王子 |
[30:31] | he’ll vanish. | 他会立刻消失 |
[30:32] | Into thin air, again. | 再次人间蒸发 |
[30:33] | It’s the Q.R.T.’s job not to be detected. | 做事不留痕迹本应是机动小组的基本功 |
[30:36] | You’re saying you can’t trust those guys | 你却质疑他们连保护一个身处险境的 |
[30:37] | to protect an asset in danger? | 线人的能力都没有吗 |
[30:38] | It’s my job to make the tough calls, Carrie. | 我负责在两难时作出决定 卡莉 |
[30:40] | The answer is no. | 答案是不行 |
[30:41] | Your job is to control your asset. | 而你得负责管好你的线人 |
[30:43] | She needs backup, you’re it. Get it done. | 如果她需要支援 你就上 去搞定 |
[30:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[30:55] | Will someone in Lighting please pick up line three? | 请照明间的人员开一下三号线 |
[30:58] | Lighting, line three, please? | 请把三号线照明设备打开 |
[31:13] | Please let this be good news. | 麻烦你说点好消息吧 |
[31:14] | He’s looking at everything. | 他在四处张望 |
[31:16] | Lumber, nails, screws, | 木材 钉子 螺丝刀 |
[31:20] | electrical wiring, | 电线 |
[31:21] | power tools, you name it. | 电动工具 什么都看 |
[31:23] | Is he taking notes or anything? | 他有没有做笔记 |
[31:25] | Whatever he’s doing, looks like he’s doing it all in his head. | 他看起来像在默默筹划着什么 |
[31:30] | Okay, he’s on the move. I’ll, uh, I’ll call you back. | 他去别的地方了 有情况我再通知你 |
[31:33] | What? | 干什么 |
[31:52] | I guess we might as well eat. | 我看我们还是先吃吧 |
[31:54] | Is Dad still AWOL? | 爸爸还没回来吗 |
[31:56] | Oh, he’ll be back, don’t you worry. | 他会回来的 别担心 |
[32:01] | Any new developments? | 有什么进展 |
[32:03] | I’m telling you, this guy’s got to be wishing | 跟你说 这家伙肯定盼着 |
[32:05] | that Brody doesn’t come back | 布洛迪再也回不来了 |
[32:07] | so he can keep doing the wife. | 好让他继续搞他老婆 |
[32:09] | She thought breaking up was easy. | 她本以为分道扬镳很容易 |
[32:13] | Any popcorn in there? | 买爆米花了吗 |
[32:15] | Well, as a matter of fact, we have… | 实际上 我买了 |
[32:20] | pretzels. | 脆饼 |
[32:22] | I love-a da pretzels. | 我最爱脆饼了 |
[32:26] | Uncle Mike, since you’re a captain | 麦克叔叔 你是上尉 |
[32:28] | and Dad’s only a sergeant, does that make you the boss of him? | 而我爸只是中士 那你是他的上级吧 |
[32:32] | Smells delicious. | 闻起来很香 |
[32:34] | Don’t sergeants have to salute to the captain | 中士见到上尉是不是要敬礼 |
[32:36] | and call him sir? | 还得叫长官 |
[32:39] | It’s Irish stew! | 是土豆洋葱炖肉啊 |
[32:41] | Dad’s favorite. | 爸爸的最爱 |
[32:42] | Right, Mom? | 对吗 妈妈 |
[32:44] | Is Dad in trouble? | 爸爸惹麻烦了是吗 |
[32:46] | Trouble? No, no. | 什么麻烦 没有 |
[32:48] | Like I told you earlier, bud, | 像我之前说的 小家伙 |
[32:51] | that reporter out there, | 之前那个记者 |
[32:52] | he’s the one who should be in trouble, all right? | 他才是该有麻烦的人 |
[32:59] | Wait, there’s no camera in the garage? | 等等 车库里没有摄像头吗 |
[33:01] | Uh, you know, on this budget, I had to prioritize. | 就这么点预算 我得优化配置啊 |
[33:04] | And now he’s placing a bag | 那他现在把一包不明物体 |
[33:06] | containing God knows what in our blind spot? | 放进了我们的盲区 |
[33:08] | Jesus Christ, Virgil! | 没搞错吧 维吉尔 |
[33:15] | Guys think about playing a couple rounds of cards? | 要不我们来玩一会扑克牌吧 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[33:27] | Where’s the sound? | 怎么没声音 |
[33:30] | Not that you deserve it, but… | 虽然你给的钱少 但是… |
[33:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | – Where have you been? – Sorry. | -你去哪了 -抱歉 |
[33:37] | I was out walking. | 我出去走了走 |
[33:39] | All day? | 走了一整天 |
[33:41] | Didn’t know that wasn’t allowed. | 这个也需要请示吗 |
[33:43] | Please don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[33:49] | You know, the past eight years haven’t exactly been | 在过去的八年里 |
[33:51] | a picnic for me and the kids, either. | 我和孩子们也很难熬 |
[33:55] | One way or another, we’ve all changed. | 大家多多少少都有变化 |
[33:58] | We just have to find a way to start over. | 但我们要想办法重新开始 |
[34:06] | You punched a reporter. | 你打了一个记者 |
[34:07] | Oh, he’ll live. | 他死不了的 |
[34:08] | In front of Chris. | 当着克里斯的面 |
[34:10] | He’ll live, too. | 他也死不了 |
[34:14] | That’s it? | 这就是你的答案 |
[34:15] | “He’ll live?” | “他死不了” |
[34:16] | Dinner smells good. | 晚饭挺香的 |
[34:25] | – Go on. – I lost. There’s no hand. | -继续啊 -我输了 没牌可出了 |
[34:29] | Oh. Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[34:32] | What are you playing? | 你们在玩什么呢 |
[34:34] | Hearts. | 红心大战 |
[34:36] | Hearts? Watch out for this guy, kids. | 红心大战 那你们要小心这个家伙了 |
[34:38] | Back in the day, | 以前在部队的时候 |
[34:39] | he used to double his paycheck playing this game. | 他可是靠这个混饭吃的 |
[34:42] | Hearts, which the Marines call “Hunt the Cunt.” | 陆战队员都管红心大战叫”把妹大战” |
[34:46] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[34:47] | Maybe the daughter is the terrorist. | 也许他女儿才是恐怖分子 |
[34:48] | Don’t blame me, Mom, blame the Marines. | 别怪我 妈妈 要怪就怪陆战队员吧 |
[34:50] | Fuck you, Virgil. | 去你的 维吉尔 |
[34:51] | Right, and good night to you, too. | 好吧 你也晚安 |
[34:55] | Mom’s Irish stew? | 妈妈的拿手好菜土豆洋葱炖肉 |
[34:59] | Should we say grace? | 我们要饭前祷告吗 |
[35:02] | We say grace now? | 现在我们要饭前祷告了吗 |
[35:06] | When we have things we’re especially thankful for, | 当我们有需要特别感谢的事情时 |
[35:07] | right, guys? | 对吧 孩子们 |
[35:09] | Can I do it, please? | 能让我祷告吗 |
[35:10] | Go ahead, sweetie. | 说吧 亲爱的 |
[35:12] | Dear God, thank you for bringing my dad back. | 亲爱的上帝 谢谢你把我爸爸带回来 |
[35:16] | Please make him a captain, too, just like Mike. | 请让他也成为上尉吧 像麦克一样 |
[35:23] | What about the food, Chris? | 克里斯 还有食物呢 |
[35:25] | Oh, yeah, and, uh, thanks for the food. | 是啊 还要感谢这顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[35:28] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[35:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[35:39] | – No. – You sure? | -不了 -你确定吗 |
[35:42] | Cuban. | 古巴雪茄 |
[35:45] | You always come over here in uniform? | 你总是穿着制服过来吗 |
[35:49] | “Once a Marine, always a Marine.” | “生是陆战队的人 死是陆战队的鬼” |
[35:51] | Does it start something like that? | 一般都是这么开头的对吧 |
[35:53] | Look, I’m not gonna bullshit you. | 听着 我不想和你废话 |
[35:57] | You can’t keep doing this, Brody. | 你不能一直这样下去 布洛迪 |
[35:58] | Doing what? | 什么啊 |
[35:59] | Come on, you know it’s a fuckin’ win-win. | 拜托 你也知道这他妈是双赢 |
[36:02] | You talk to the press. | 你告诉媒体一切 |
[36:03] | You take that call from CBS News, I mean, | 接起CBS新闻台打来的电话 |
[36:05] | do an interview– | 接受采访 |
[36:06] | Whoa, whoa, stop right there, Mike. | 打住 打住 麦克 |
[36:07] | There gonna give you a promotion. | 你还会升职 |
[36:08] | I mean, Hollywood’s gonna do a fuckin’ movie about you. | 甚至好莱坞都会拍一部电影歌颂你 |
[36:11] | In the process, you get to provide for Jess and the kids. | 这样 你也能养活杰西和孩子们 |
[36:14] | I said stop! | 我让你闭嘴 |
[36:17] | The brass sent you over here | 是上面派你来 |
[36:18] | to turn me into some fuckin’ poster boy for their bullshit war. | 劝我为他们的狗屁战争代言吧 |
[36:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:25] | You can go right back there and tell ’em the days | 你可以回去告诉他们 |
[36:27] | that I take orders from the United State military | 我受命于美国军方或政府的日子 |
[36:30] | or the government, are over. | 已经一去不复返了 |
[36:33] | Done. | 不要再说了 |
[36:38] | You know what I really need, Mike? | 你知道我真正需要什么吗 麦克 |
[36:42] | I need the last eight years back… | 我想要时光倒流八年 |
[36:46] | where I get to take care of my wife and kids… | 这样我就能照顾我的妻儿 |
[36:50] | where I don’t get asked to go over there and fight their fucking war… | 也不必被派过去参加什么狗屁战争 |
[36:56] | or I’m not taken prisoner. | 更不用成为俘虏 |
[36:57] | Not left out there to rot. | 在那鬼地方饱受炼狱 |
[37:00] | Never tortured– none of it. | 不用受尽折磨 这一切都不会发生 |
[37:04] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我这个忙吗 |
[37:07] | Or is it too much to ask? | 还是这个要求太过分了 |
[37:09] | There’s the door. | 门在那边 |
[37:12] | Uncle Mike. | 麦克叔叔 |
[37:37] | There are times when you have to stand up for yourself… | 有些时候 你得站出来维护自己的权力 |
[37:40] | and what you believe in. | 以及信仰 |
[37:44] | I wish you hadn’t seen what you saw today, | 真希望你今天没有看到那一幕 |
[37:47] | but you did, and I’m sorry. | 但你看到了 我很抱歉 |
[37:54] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[38:23] | That’s what happens sometimes when you have some success | 惹怒了出色的得分手 |
[38:26] | against a great offensive player. | 有时结局就会如此 |
[38:37] | Gets the ball, puts up another three… | 接球 又一记三分 |
[38:40] | He’s gone! | 他一发不可收拾 |
[38:40] | I’ll tell you, they are having an amazing season. | 说真的 他们这个赛季非常出色 |
[38:43] | Back up by eight now. | 现在追回了八分 |
[38:44] | Roberts has got half the points. | 一半的分都是罗伯特得的 |
[38:45] | He’s got 15 of the 32. He just keeps missing… | 32分里 他得了15分 他还在… |
[38:48] | Everyone just wants to thank you for your service. | 大家只是想感谢你对国家的贡献 |
[38:53] | Your sacrifice. | 你做出的牺牲 |
[39:00] | Maybe they want to thank all of us– | 也许他们想感谢我们所有人 |
[39:02] | you, me and the kids. | 你我和孩子们 |
[39:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:14] | One day, you’re gonna want to talk about all this. | 总有一天你会敞开心扉的 |
[39:35] | Take His Highness upstairs to settle him in. | 带王子殿下上楼 好好安顿 |
[39:37] | How long until his next appointment? | 离他出发有多长时间 |
[39:39] | Long enough. | 时间足够了 |
[39:40] | Uh, yeah. No, I read the article | 不 我读了报纸上的 |
[39:41] | in the journal– it’s fantastic. | 那篇文章 写得棒极了 |
[39:43] | No, I’ll call you soon, we can– | 不 我回头给你电话 我们能 |
[39:46] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你有没有搞错啊 |
[39:47] | I am so sorry. That was an accident. | 非常抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[39:48] | Don’t worry, sir. Accidents happen. | 别担心 先生 意外难免 |
[39:50] | – Here, let me get that. – No need. Please. | -让我来处理吧 -没必要 谢谢 |
[39:51] | May I at least pay for the dry cleaning? | 至少让我付干洗费吧 |
[39:53] | Thank you. No need. | 谢谢 没这必要 |
[39:54] | Go wash it off. | 去洗干净 |
[39:56] | You have less than three minutes. I’ll wait here. | 给你三分钟时间 我在这里等着 |
[39:59] | You’re not gonna believe what happened. | 你不会相信刚刚发生了什么 |
[40:00] | I-I spilled tea on this girl’s blouse and it’s… | 我把茶泼到一位女孩的衬衫上了 这… |
[40:10] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[40:12] | Under the sponge of this compact, | 在粉饼盒的海绵下面 |
[40:14] | there’s a plug-in device | 有个直插设备 |
[40:15] | that’ll fit into the prince’s Blackberry. | 能连接王子的黑莓手机 |
[40:18] | It’ll need 45 seconds to upload all his data. | 上传他的所有数据需要45秒钟 |
[40:22] | And let’s suppose that I get that far…? | 假设我成功获取了数据 然后呢 |
[40:25] | You call the SPA again and you hand it off to me in person. | 你再预约水疗所 然后亲手交给我 |
[40:27] | What if the device doesn’t fit? | 如果插不上怎么办 |
[40:29] | It will. | 没问题的 |
[40:31] | You said before that you would never let anything happen to me. | 你之前说过 绝不会让我发生任何不测 |
[40:34] | And I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[40:38] | There’s a team protecting you 24/7. | 有团队24小时保护你 |
[40:41] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[40:42] | Aside from the man who spilled tea on you just now, | 除了刚才把茶洒在你身上的那个 |
[40:44] | who you won’t see again, | 这人也再也不会见到 |
[40:46] | they’re right under your nose. | 其他人就与你咫尺之遥 |
[40:47] | But if you can see them, or know who they are, | 但如果让你看到他们 或是认出他们 |
[40:49] | that’s a problem. | 可就出问题了 |
[40:53] | I need your compact. | 我需要你的粉饼盒 |
[41:51] | Auntie Carrie! | 卡莉姨妈 |
[41:53] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[41:57] | That is the best welcome I’ve ever had from anyone. | 这是我受到最热烈的欢迎了 |
[42:00] | How are you two? | 你们俩还好吗 |
[42:01] | You forgot Ruby’s birthday, silly. | 你忘了鲁比的生日 傻瓜 |
[42:04] | It was really awesome. | 超棒的 |
[42:05] | This man brought snakes and lizards | 请了杂耍的人 带了蛇 蜥蜴 |
[42:07] | and turtles and everything. | 乌龟 还有好多动物 |
[42:08] | A snake ate a rat. | 那蛇活吞了只老鼠 |
[42:10] | I missed that? Damn! | 我竟错过了 真可惜 |
[42:14] | I forgot your birthday. | 我忘了你的生日 |
[42:16] | I’m sorry, Ruby. | 对不起 鲁比 |
[42:18] | Oh, but there… | 但是 |
[42:20] | is this. | 我带了这个 |
[42:22] | I told you, Ruby. | 我就说吧 鲁比 |
[42:24] | You thought I’d forget something as important as that? | 你以为我会忘记这么重要的日子吗 |
[42:28] | I was working last Saturday, honey. | 我上周六在工作 宝贝 |
[42:29] | If I could’ve come, I would’ve. | 我要是能来 一定会来的 |
[42:31] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[42:33] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[42:34] | Look what Aunt Carrie got Ruby for her birthday! | 快看卡莉姨妈送鲁比的生日礼物 |
[42:36] | Wow, that is so cool! | 真是太好看了 |
[42:38] | Did you say thank you? | 你说谢谢了吗 |
[42:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:40] | You’re welcome, honey. | 不客气 宝贝 |
[42:42] | Okay, now, you two monkeys. | 好了 你们两个小猴崽 |
[42:43] | Come on in and finish your homework. | 进屋把作业完成 |
[42:44] | You can see Aunt Carrie when you’re done. | 写完才能跟卡莉姨妈玩 |
[42:50] | That’s impressive! | 管教有方啊 |
[42:51] | I beat them. | 我会揍她们 |
[42:52] | Don’t tell the neighbors. | 可别让邻居们知道 |
[42:54] | Come on in. | 快进屋吧 |
[42:58] | Staying for dinner? | 留下吃晚饭吗 |
[43:00] | I can’t. I’d– | 不行 我… |
[43:01] | –love to, but you’re slammed as usual. | 很想留下 但你还是忙得不可开交 |
[43:04] | – Maggie… – No, don’t. | -麦琪 -不用说了 |
[43:06] | You don’t have to explain. | 不必解释 |
[43:11] | We worry about you, Dad and I. | 爸爸和我 都很担心你 |
[43:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:16] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗 |
[43:17] | Considering he has the same illness you have… | 鉴于他跟你的病症相同 |
[43:20] | Well, now he’s under my roof, | 现在他住在我家 |
[43:22] | he goes for regular therapy and treatment– that’s the deal. | 接受常规诊断治疗 我们说好的 |
[43:25] | So, um… he’s good. | 所以 他很好 |
[43:29] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[43:31] | Come on, Maggie, ease up a bit. | 拜托 麦琪 少说两句 |
[43:33] | Just once, give me a break. | 就这一次 让我喘口气吧 |
[43:41] | Only seven this time? | 这次只有七粒 |
[43:43] | Raiding my samples cupboard not only enables you, | 打劫我的样品药橱 不仅助长你的坏毛病 |
[43:45] | it jeopardizes my license, so, uh… seven pills. | 还危及我的行医执照 所以 只有七粒 |
[43:51] | And we talk again in a week, not a month. | 我们一周后再谈 不能拖一个月 |
[43:54] | Or you could just deal with the problem | 或者你也可以效仿一般人 |
[43:56] | like any normal person would and go see a psychiatrist. | 解决这种问题的方法 去看精神科医生 |
[43:58] | I keep telling you to work where I work. | 我一直跟你说是因为我工作的特殊性 |
[43:59] | You can’t disclose your illness | 你不能暴露你的病情 |
[44:01] | or they’ll pull your security clearance. | 否则他们会对你进行安全检查 |
[44:03] | I understand, Carrie. | 我明白 卡莉 |
[44:04] | I’m really good at what I do, Maggie. | 这份工作我真的很在行 麦琪 |
[44:07] | And I’m not just a quack. | 我也不是庸医 |
[44:12] | Dad’ll be pissed he missed you. | 爸爸会生气的 他很想你 |
[44:15] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[44:17] | Bill took the day off. They went golfing. | 比尔今天休息 他们打高尔夫去了 |
[44:21] | You said you were coming tonight. | 你说你今晚过来的 |
[44:23] | It’s not even 6:00 yet. | 现在还不到六点 |
[44:29] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[44:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:33] | I’ll go say good-bye to the girls. | 我去跟孩子们道别 |
[44:45] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[44:50] | Please answer. | 请回答我 |
[46:12] | Shit, Virgil! | 该死 维吉尔 |
[47:52] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[47:56] | Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem. | 最高尚最慈悲的主啊 |
[48:00] | Ash’hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah. | 唯一的真主啊 |
[48:05] | A’oodhu billaahi min ash Shaytaan ir-Rajeem. | 祈求真主 泽福万方 |
[48:11] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[48:18] | Ash’hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah. | 独一无二的真主 |
[48:21] | Ash’hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah. | 绝无仅有的真主 |
[48:26] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[48:47] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[48:48] | I was cleaning out the garage. | 我刚才在打扫车库 |
[48:51] | Oh… hey, I fixed the door. | 对了 电动门我修好了 |
[49:28] | You people ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[49:31] | Is it true you’re gonna enlist? | 你准备入伍是真的吗 |
[49:32] | Would you ever go back to Iraq? | 你还会再回伊拉克吗 |
[49:34] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[49:36] | turn on your TV. | 快开电视 |
[49:39] | It’s happening, exactly what you said. | 果真如此 完全被你说中了 |
[49:43] | He’s out there playing the hero card. | 他以英雄形象示人了 |