时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 此次科威特侵略将不会持续很久 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked… | 美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击… |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re gonna play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good ol’ favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him… | 直到他受到了阻击… |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:42] | We must, we will be vigilant… | 我们必须 也将会提高警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:57] | – Fuck! – I missed something once before. | -操 -我以前遗漏过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -谁都有闪失的时候 -我可不能有闪失 |
[01:21] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国犯人被策反了 |
[01:24] | Well, that’s one interpretation, | 这是一种诠释 |
[01:26] | but that’s all it is at the moment. | 但是我们现在并没有真凭实据 |
[01:27] | Jessica, it’s me– Brody. | 杰西卡 是我 布洛迪 |
[01:31] | If he is a terrorist, we need eyes and ears | 如果布洛迪真是恐怖分子 从他下飞机那一刻起 |
[01:34] | on Brody from the minute he steps off that plane. | 就需要寸步不离地盯着他 |
[01:36] | Out of the question. | 没得商量 |
[01:38] | The terrorists are still out there. | 恐怖分子还在伺机行动 |
[01:39] | We need Brody in the public eye | 我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率 |
[01:41] | reminding America that this is far from over. | 借此提醒民众们 恐怖分子依旧猖獗 |
[01:43] | What if he’s not up for it– psychologically? | 可万一他从心理上无法接受呢 |
[01:49] | Just a couple questions , Sergeant Brody. | 就想问你几个问题 布洛迪中士 |
[01:52] | You got ten seconds to get off my property. The… | 给你十秒钟 从我家消失 |
[02:00] | The brass sent you over here | 是上面派你来 |
[02:01] | to turn me into some fucking poster boy for their bullshit war. | 劝我为他们的狗屁战争代言吧 |
[02:05] | Abu Nazir? | 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[02:06] | Was he ever present during any of your interrogations? | 在你受审期间他出现过吗 |
[02:08] | No. | 没有 |
[02:11] | You are the only Agency asset | 七年来 你是唯一见过 |
[02:13] | to have had eyes on Nazir in seven years. | 阿布·纳齐尔的中情局线人 |
[02:16] | You know that they stone women like me to death | 你知道如果他们发现我这种女人 |
[02:17] | if we get caught doing anything that we’re not supposed to? | 做了出格的事情 会把我们乱石打死 |
[02:20] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[02:21] | So Abu Nazir’s resurfacing just as Brody | 那阿布·纳齐尔的重现人间与 |
[02:24] | has miraculously returned home means nothing? | 布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联系吗 |
[02:26] | Dots are there, Carrie, but you haven’t connected them yet. | 卡莉 点都在 就看你怎么连了 |
[02:29] | Wait, there’s no camera in the garage? | 等等 车库里没有摄像头吗 |
[02:30] | Jesus Christ, Virgil! | 没搞错吧 维吉尔 |
[02:32] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[02:34] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[03:11] | Aamir. | 阿米尔 |
[03:33] | Stay there. | 别起床 |
[04:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:23] | Nothing, Aamir. | 没干什么 阿米尔 |
[04:24] | Just getting dressed. | 我刚穿好衣服 |
[05:14] | Oh, it’s beautiful, Aamir. | 项链真美 阿米尔 |
[05:18] | You’re beautiful. | 你才美 |
[05:38] | I’d like to swap out this couch, please. | 请把这张沙发挪走 |
[05:41] | And the painting. Something a little less Motel 6. | 还有这幅画 别弄得像汽车旅馆似的 |
[05:45] | I’ll do what I did for the McCain 2009 interview. | 我要这次访谈和2009年麦凯恩的一样 |
[05:48] | Highest ratings ever. | 收视率所向披靡 |
[05:49] | You know, I missed that one. | 那期节目我没赶上 |
[05:50] | I was out of the country. | 当时我不在国内 |
[05:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:56] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[05:57] | Carrie, would you get in here? | 卡莉 能过来一下吗 |
[06:00] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[06:01] | It’s a crew member from the network. | 是电视台的工作人员 |
[06:03] | They’re about to move the couch | 他们准备把沙发挪走 |
[06:04] | where we have a contact mic mounted to the baseboard. | 沙发底板上有我们装的麦克风 |
[06:07] | Holy mother of fuck. | 操他娘的 |
[06:10] | Okay, wait a second. Wait a second. | 好了 停一下 停一下 |
[06:12] | Can you… you put that down? | 你们能把沙发放下吗 |
[06:14] | And can we get the painting back on the wall, where it belongs? | 能把这幅画挂回到原来的位置吗 |
[06:17] | We’ll stick with Motel 6. | 我们就保留汽车旅馆的风格 |
[06:19] | Just do it. | 照我说的做 |
[06:26] | All right, I’m going to be late for my briefing. | 好了 我简报会要迟到了 |
[06:28] | Let me know who wins. | 到时通知我谁获胜了 |
[06:32] | Look, we’re broadcasting a special here in two days. | 听着 我们两天后要在这里广播特别节目 |
[06:35] | The homecoming of an American hero. | 美国英雄重归故里 |
[06:36] | I know what the audience wants. | 我了解观众的需求 |
[06:38] | – You need to trust me. – No, I don’t. | -你得相信我 -我不信 |
[06:40] | Okay. Keep the couch. | 好吧 那就别动沙发 |
[06:41] | It’s great. Let’s just… let’s have you | 很好 那要不这样… |
[06:43] | take a seat right there, please. | 你先请坐 |
[06:46] | They back at it? | 是他们张罗的吗 |
[06:48] | Looks like. | 我看是 |
[06:50] | She has no idea who she’s dealing with. | 她根本不知道她在和谁打交道 |
[06:53] | I had no idea he had such, uh, | 我不知道他对 |
[06:54] | strong feelings about home decor. | 家居装饰有这么强烈的感情 |
[06:58] | It’s probably the only thing to him that seems the same. | 可能对他来说 这是唯一没变的 |
[07:02] | I kept everything exactly the same | 他不在的这段时间 |
[07:03] | the whole time he was gone. | 我让一切都维持原样 |
[07:08] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[07:13] | I’m not going to do this interview. | 我不准备接受采访 |
[07:15] | It’s a complete joke. | 简直是让人看笑话 |
[07:16] | They’re trying to make us into some perfect family. | 他们准备让我们装出完美家庭的样子 |
[07:19] | You are the perfect family. | 你们就是个完美家庭 |
[07:23] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[07:24] | Well, not you, maybe, but the rest of them. | 也许你不算 但你们家其他成员 |
[07:27] | Your brother’s a Boy Scout, literally. | 你弟弟是个童子军 |
[07:29] | Your mother, she’s got this whole MILF thing going. | 你妈风韵犹存 |
[07:32] | And your father– I mean, Sergeant Brody, | 而你爸 也就是布洛迪中士 |
[07:36] | he’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[07:38] | Yeah, he is. | 对 没错 |
[07:40] | So leave the rest of us out of it. | 但别把我们几个扯上 |
[07:43] | Okay, suggestion, if I may. | 好吧 我给你出个主意 |
[07:46] | Do the interview, right? | 要参加访谈 是吧 |
[07:48] | But do something crazy. | 但你可以搞怪 |
[07:50] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[07:52] | Light my hair on fire? | 把我头发点着吗 |
[07:53] | Wear a burka. | 穿布尔卡吧 |
[07:55] | Every time the interviewer asks a question, | 主持人每问一个问题 |
[07:57] | tell him to go shut the fuck up. | 你就叫他闭上他的臭嘴 |
[08:01] | Look, the whole country will be watching, right? | 整个国家都会看这档节目 对吗 |
[08:04] | And you can say whatever you want. | 你可以畅所欲言 |
[08:08] | Tell the truth. | 说出真相 |
[08:13] | The truth would be interesting. | 真相会很有意思 |
[08:17] | Intelligence work has led us to this man. | 根据情报 我们追踪到了这个人 |
[08:21] | Prince Farid Bin Abbud, | 法里德·宾·阿布德王子 |
[08:24] | also known to his friends as Freddie. | 他的朋友也叫他弗雷迪 |
[08:27] | We spent years chasing rumors | 多年来我们一直在探查 |
[08:29] | that the prince funded terrorists. | 王子资助恐怖分子的传闻 |
[08:30] | But we’ve never had proof | 但我们从未找到过证据 |
[08:32] | until a meeting between the prince | 直到这个女人拍下了 |
[08:32] | and Abu Nazir was videotaped by this woman. | 王子和阿布·纳西尔会面的录像 |
[08:36] | Lynne Reed. | 琳妮·里德 |
[08:37] | A CIA asset and member of the prince’s personal retinue. | 中情局线人 王子贴身侍从之一 |
[08:41] | We’re running a hooker? | 我们发展了一个妓女 |
[08:42] | If, by hooker, you mean | 如果你说的妓女 |
[08:44] | someone who’s out there risking her life | 是指当我们端坐在这会议室的同时 |
[08:46] | while we’re sitting around a conference table, | 在外面出生入死的那位 |
[08:47] | then yeah, we are. | 那么对 你说的没错 |
[08:50] | I just received word from her | 我刚收到她的消息 |
[08:52] | that she successfully downloaded | 说已成功地将王子手机的信息 |
[08:53] | the prince’s cell phone onto an I-X chip. | 下载到一张I-X芯片 |
[08:55] | I’ll be retrieving it first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早我就会对它进行检索 |
[08:57] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[08:59] | So, immediately after his meeting with Abu Nazir, | 王子与阿布·纳西尔的会面结束后 |
[09:02] | the prince came here to DC. | 立刻来到了华盛顿 |
[09:04] | We believe the purpose of his visit | 我们相信他此行的目的 |
[09:06] | is to move funds to one of Abu Nazir’s people | 是要向阿布·纳西尔在美国的线人 |
[09:08] | here in the United States. | 提供资金支持 |
[09:09] | If we can flag the transfer, | 如果我们能查到这笔转账 |
[09:11] | we can follow the money to Nazir’s operative. | 就能通过这笔钱 掌握纳西尔的行动 |
[09:13] | The prince is a global guy. | 王子的事务遍布全球 |
[09:15] | He lives on that phone | 全靠那台手机保持联络 |
[09:17] | that Lynne Reed just downloaded for us, | 而手机信息琳妮·里德都下载给我们了 |
[09:19] | so… should be a good place to start. | 所以这是个很好的切入点 |
[09:23] | Questions. | 有问题吗 |
[09:24] | You say you believe the prince | 你说你相信王子来这里 |
[09:25] | is here for the purpose of transferring funds. Why? | 是为了转移资金 为什么呢 |
[09:30] | Like I said, the timing of the trip– | 我说过了 他来这里的时机 |
[09:32] | following on the heels of the prince’s meeting | 刚好卡在他与阿布·纳西尔 |
[09:33] | with Abu Nazir in Cypress. | 在松柏酒店会面后 |
[09:35] | My understanding is the prince comes to the United States | 我的理解是 王子每年这个时候 |
[09:37] | every year about this time. | 都会来到美国 |
[09:39] | To top off his harem, not to fund terrorism. | 来甄选他的后宫 而非资助恐怖活动 |
[09:45] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[09:48] | What was that about? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[09:49] | It was a legitimate question. | 那个问题合情合理 |
[09:51] | So ask me offline. Don’t torpedo my briefing. | 那就私下问我 别在我报备时搞突袭 |
[09:53] | It was a question, Carrie, not an act of war. | 我只是问问 卡莉 又不是宣战 |
[09:55] | Abu Nazir’s express goal | 阿布·纳西尔曾公开表示 |
[09:57] | is an attack on our country. | 其目标是打击我们的国家 |
[09:58] | It’s his holy grail. | 这是他的毕生追求 |
[09:59] | No one doubts that. | 没人质疑这一点 |
[10:00] | Well, half the reason I think Abu Nazir | 现在我怀疑阿布·纳西尔正蠢蠢欲动 |
[10:02] | has something in the works now is Brody, | 有一半是因为布洛迪 |
[10:03] | and you know I can’t talk about that. | 而你知道我不能提这点 |
[10:05] | So let me see if I understand this. | 看看我是不是理解对了 |
[10:06] | You think when I ask you the same exact question | 你认为我问了你一个 |
[10:08] | I’d ask anyone else, that really, | 我会向任何人发问的问题 |
[10:09] | I’m just giving you a hard time? | 真的只是要让你难堪吗 |
[10:10] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[10:13] | Got a meeting to get to. | 我还有会要开 |
[10:37] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[10:45] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[10:47] | With friends. | 跟朋友在一起 |
[10:49] | You missed the prep for the interview. | 你错过了采访前的准备 |
[10:51] | Yeah, that was kind of the point. | 那有什么好准备的 |
[10:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:04] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[11:05] | – No. – Sure. | -不行 -当然 |
[11:12] | I didn’t mean to confuse things. | 我不想让你误会 |
[11:15] | So you know, she’s always like this. | 你要知道 她一直是这个样子 |
[11:17] | It’s not you. | 不是因为你 |
[11:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:20] | Ask her to do anything, | 随便让她做什么 |
[11:21] | and the attitude goes up like a wall. | 她都是那副不理不睬的样子 |
[11:23] | I mean, she’s obviously got a secret life going on out there. | 显然是在外面有自己的小秘密 |
[11:28] | Well, she’s 16. | 她都十六岁了 |
[11:30] | Only 16. | 才十六岁 |
[11:33] | Well, I meant, didn’t you have a secret life | 我是说 你在她那岁数的时候 |
[11:35] | when you were that age? | 就没有什么小秘密吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah, with you. | 有啊 那是跟你 |
[11:39] | That was different. | 这不一样 |
[11:49] | You want me to try talking to her? | 你想我跟她谈谈吗 |
[11:53] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[11:54] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[12:11] | If I run into any trouble, I’ll send up a flare. | 如有紧急情况 我会发信号的 |
[12:39] | I don’t know. It’s funny, though, isn’t it? | 我不知道 不过还挺好笑的 对吧 |
[13:33] | You actually went swimming. | 你还真去游泳了 |
[13:35] | I thought that was the idea. | 我以为原计划如此 |
[13:53] | So what exactly are you expecting to find on that? | 你到底指望发现什么 |
[13:58] | These operations need money, right? | 那些行动需要钱 对吧 |
[14:01] | You think it’s coming from Farid? | 你认为钱是法里德出的 |
[14:03] | He’s certainly got enough of it. | 他显然有的是钱 |
[14:04] | So now we look for something out of the ordinary | 所以现在我们要从你下载的芯片里 |
[14:06] | on the download you got us. | 寻找他有何异常活动 |
[14:08] | Electronic wire with odd routing… | 经由非常规线路发出的通信 |
[14:11] | a meeting he takes with someone new, | 与他正常社交圈以外的 |
[14:12] | outside his usual circle… | 陌生人会面 |
[14:14] | a transfer of money… | 或是资金转账… |
[14:16] | I’ll know it when I see it. | 等我查了就知道了 |
[14:18] | Are you sure about this, | 你确定吗 |
[14:19] | about Farid being part of an attack? | 法里德参与恐怖袭击 |
[14:23] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 是的 |
[14:25] | Because I’ve been right beside him for over a year | 因为我陪在他身边已经一年多了 |
[14:28] | and all I’ve seen is a nice guy with a few sexual quirks. | 在我看来他人不错 只是有些性癖好 |
[14:31] | He gave me this amazing necklace yesterday. | 他昨天送了我这条惊艳的项链 |
[14:33] | He didn’t have to, he doesn’t owe me. | 他不必送我的 他并不亏欠我 |
[14:35] | I swear, it actually meant something to him. | 我发誓 这对他来说也不是小数目 |
[14:38] | I’m sure it did. | 我想是的 |
[14:40] | He’s taking us all clubbing tonight, | 他今晚要带我们去夜店 |
[14:42] | to show off the new girls. | 那些新来的姑娘们会亮相 |
[14:43] | That’s what his whole life is about. | 这就是他的人生追求 |
[14:46] | Just having fun. | 尽情享乐 |
[14:47] | I know it must seem that way, | 我知道表面看上去是如此 |
[14:49] | but the man you recorded him with, | 可你录下跟他会面的这个人 |
[14:51] | Abu Nazir, | 阿布·纳西尔 |
[14:53] | you know he’s the real deal. | 你知道他非同小可 |
[14:57] | We never would have been able to get this any other way. | 这是我们获取这种视频的唯一途径 |
[15:00] | You should feel really good about what you’ve done. | 你真该为自己的贡献感到骄傲 |
[15:04] | Well, I have downloaded his phone for you. | 反正我已经把他的手机资料给你了 |
[15:08] | I’m done. | 任务完成了 |
[15:09] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[15:11] | Me? No. | 我 没有 |
[15:14] | I’m never done. | 我还差得远呢 |
[15:27] | Shouldn’t you be getting ready for your interview? | 你不是该为采访做准备吗 |
[15:29] | They pushed it back a couple hours. | 他们又推迟了几小时 |
[15:31] | – Are you nervous? – No. | -你紧张吗 -不会 |
[15:34] | I was told Lawrence O’Donnell gives everyone a hard time | 听说劳伦斯·奥唐奈总让采访对象下不了台 |
[15:36] | except guys in uniform. | 除了穿军装的 |
[15:37] | Chris! Dana! Breakfast! | 克里斯 丹娜 吃早餐了 |
[15:39] | So you know– | 跟你说声 |
[15:41] | Chris is all about sugar in the morning, | 克里斯早上只吃甜食 |
[15:42] | usually Cocoa Pebbles. | 通常是巧克力麦片 |
[15:45] | Dana doesn’t touch breakfast. | 丹娜根本不会碰早餐 |
[15:46] | It’s as if you’re trying to poison her. | 好像你是在给她下毒似的 |
[15:49] | So what were you two talking about last night? | 你们俩昨晚聊了什么 |
[15:54] | I heard Dana laughing, it was hard not to. | 我听到丹娜笑得很大声 |
[15:56] | What was so funny? | 什么事这么令人捧腹 |
[15:58] | Oh. It was this video called YouTube. | 一段名叫”YouTube”的视频 |
[16:03] | Have you seen it? | 你看过吗 |
[16:04] | The dog talking about food? | 狗狗谈食物那段 |
[16:05] | No, not that one. I saw a cat that smokes. | 我看的不是这个 我看过猫猫抽烟的 |
[16:08] | It was really quite funny. | 真的很搞笑 |
[16:09] | Hey. Want some? | 吃点吧 |
[16:11] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[16:15] | I’ll take some. | 我要吃点 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | Looks good. | 看起来有料 |
[16:30] | Lack of porn is a little surprising, | 意外的是竟然没有成人电影 |
[16:33] | given the prince’s reputation. | 真不符合王子的作风 |
[16:35] | You know, at your briefing yesterday, I didn’t mean anything, | 昨天简报会上 我是无心的 |
[16:40] | calling your asset a hooker. | 说你的线人是妓女 |
[16:42] | Want to make it up to me? | 想补偿我吗 |
[16:44] | Find me evidence of a money transfer. | 找到资金转移的证据 |
[16:45] | Start with the encrypted files. | 从加密文档开始查 |
[16:47] | Really, it’s important. | 说真的呢 这很重要 |
[16:52] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[16:54] | I just picked up the download from Lynne Reed. | 我刚把琳妮·里德弄到的资料送过来 |
[16:56] | – Anything there? – Crypto’s processing it now. | -查到什么了吗 -已经在解码了 |
[16:58] | Hopefully we’ll know in a couple hours. | 顺利的话 几小时后就能知道结果了 |
[17:00] | Good. I got a meeting to go to… | 很好 我得去开会了 |
[17:01] | Meeting to go to, sure. | 有会要开 我知道 |
[17:04] | How long are you going to keep doing this? | 你到底要躲我多久 |
[17:05] | When are you going to forgive me for screwing up? | 你要什么时候才肯原谅我 |
[17:07] | – I forgive you, Carrie. – No, you don’t. | -我原谅你了 卡莉 -你才没有 |
[17:09] | I really don’t want to get into this here. | 我真的不想现在谈这事 |
[17:11] | I lied to you, it was wrong, I understand that. | 我骗了你 是我不对 我明白 |
[17:15] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[17:18] | – Good. – Saul… | -那就好 -索尔 |
[17:21] | Everyone lies in this business, | 从事这行 每个人都难免说谎 |
[17:22] | I accept that. | 这我明白 |
[17:24] | But we all draw a line somewhere, | 但我们都有底线 |
[17:25] | and the two sides of that line are “us” and “them.” | 也就是划分”自己人”和”其他人”的标准 |
[17:27] | And whatever we had, you and I, | 无论我们有过何等深交 |
[17:28] | whatever trust we built up | 无论这十多年来我们怎样 |
[17:29] | over a decade of me protecting you, | 彼此信任 我怎样尽力保护你 |
[17:30] | teaching you everything I know, | 毫无保留地教导你 |
[17:32] | you destroyed it when you lied to me | 这一切都在你欺骗我时毁于一旦 |
[17:34] | and you treated me like “them,” | 我在你心里成了”其他人” |
[17:36] | like every other schmuck in this building. | 同这里每一个蠢货一样 |
[17:39] | Now, when you say you understand, | 你刚才说你知错了 |
[17:41] | is that what you mean? | 你是真心的吗 |
[17:56] | What was it like, hearing your liberators rolling in? | 听到营救大军的动静 你是什么感觉 |
[17:59] | Well, they flew in. | 他们从天而降 |
[18:00] | Which I didn’t know at the time. | 我当时并不知情 |
[18:01] | I was in a pretty deep bunker, | 我被关在很深的地堡里 |
[18:03] | so I couldn’t really hear what was going on. | 所以听不到外面发生了什么 |
[18:06] | Then I heard a massive firefight. | 之后我听到一阵激烈交火的声音 |
[18:10] | I knew there’d be casualties, | 我知道外面死了很多人 |
[18:13] | but at the moment the door to my bunker blew in, | 他们撞开我的牢门时 |
[18:17] | I still didn’t know which side had won. | 我依旧不清楚是哪边赢了 |
[18:21] | Then a flashbang went off, | 然后一个闪光弹被丢了进来 |
[18:25] | which blinded me. | 我就什么都看不见了 |
[18:29] | And I just braced for the end. | 当时我都做好归天的准备了 |
[18:34] | It took a while to work out what had really happened. | 过了很长时间才反应过来是怎么回事 |
[18:37] | That you were free. | 你自由了 |
[18:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:39] | Sergeant Brody, your commanders showed us | 布洛迪中士 你的指挥官向我们展示了 |
[18:41] | – the results of your initial medical exam. – Yes. | -你的初期体检报告 -是 |
[18:45] | There’s a section, “Scars and Other Identifying Marks.” | 其中有一栏 “伤疤及其他可见的伤痕” |
[18:50] | It goes on for nearly two pages. | 这一栏的内容有两页之多 |
[18:54] | You were beaten. | 你受过毒打 |
[18:57] | No… | 别 |
[19:00] | – Yes. – Tortured. | -是的 -严刑 |
[19:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:06] | To what end? | 目的是什么 |
[19:29] | To what end? | 目的是什么 |
[19:30] | What did they want from you? | 他们想从你身上得到什么 |
[19:45] | They want you to lose faith. | 他们要你彻底失去信心 |
[19:48] | Lose faith in your country, which they say is the devil. | 失去对祖国的信心 他们称其为恶魔 |
[19:52] | In your brother Marines, | 失去对其他陆战队员的信心 |
[19:53] | who they say aren’t coming for you | 他们说他们不会来救你 |
[19:54] | because you have no military value. | 因为你已丧失军事价值 |
[19:59] | In your wife, | 失去对妻子的信心 |
[20:01] | who they say’s got her arms wrapped around someone else. | 他们说她早已移情别恋 |
[20:05] | How do you resist that? | 你是怎样抗拒这些的 |
[20:08] | You can’t. | 无法抗拒 |
[20:12] | Except by believing that those people they want you to renounce, | 只有相信他们想让你放弃的那些人 |
[20:17] | that they’re keeping the faith in you, | 相信他们仍对你怀有信心 |
[20:21] | and you owe it to them to do the same. | 而你应同样保持信念回报他们 |
[20:23] | Semper fidelis. | 永远忠诚 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:50] | Your father did his interview this morning. | 你爸爸今早接受采访了 |
[20:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:55] | It is good, I think. To talk about it. | 我也觉得很好 让他谈谈这事 |
[20:58] | To ten million people? | 讲给一千万人听 |
[20:59] | You think that’s good? | 你觉得这是好事 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | I get that you don’t want to do the interview with us. | 我知道你不想和我们一起参加访谈 |
[21:07] | I don’t really think anybody wants to hear what it is I have to say. | 估计没人想听到我打算说的话 |
[21:11] | Thank you for your order. | 感谢您来点餐 |
[21:12] | Please move forward to the window. | 请开到窗边来 |
[21:16] | Welcome to Gaucho Taco. | 欢迎光临高楚玉米卷餐厅 |
[21:17] | We’ll be with you in a minute. | 我们马上为您服务 |
[21:19] | What’s good here? | 这里的特色是什么 |
[21:22] | Well, it’s 59 cent tacos, Mom. | 59分一个的墨西哥煎玉米卷 |
[21:24] | I’m sure it’s all delicious. | 能好吃到哪去 |
[21:26] | Look, Dana, I know this is hard. | 丹娜 我知道这不容易 |
[21:29] | Your father was gone for eight years. | 你父亲失踪了八年之久 |
[21:31] | And now he’s back. | 现在他回来了 |
[21:33] | That’s not it, Mom. | 不是这么回事 妈妈 |
[21:35] | He’s back and there’s a camera crew at our house, | 他回家以后 屋子外面就常驻了一堆记者 |
[21:38] | when what we really need is some privacy. | 搅了我们的清净日子 |
[21:40] | But that’s his job now, to be a public figure. | 但当个公众人物是他的职责 |
[21:43] | And it’s our job to be there for him. | 而我们的职责是全力支持他 |
[21:45] | We owe him that. | 这是我们欠他的 |
[21:48] | Dana, I do listen. | 丹娜 我知道你的想法 |
[21:51] | I know you think it’s phony, | 我知道你觉得这很虚伪 |
[21:52] | putting us up on stage, and you’re not wrong… | 让我们都成为焦点 你的想法没错… |
[21:54] | Well, Mom, it’d be a lot less phony if you weren’t fucking | 妈妈 如果你没和他的好朋友麦克上床 |
[21:56] | his good friend Mike. | 也就没这么虚伪了 |
[22:01] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[22:03] | Oh, please, Mom. | 拜托 妈妈 |
[22:05] | With your black sleazy thongs | 三天两头就有你那些黑色破丁字裤 |
[22:06] | always drying in the bathroom, | 晾在卫生间 |
[22:07] | and him coming over to “help out.” | 他没事就过来”帮帮忙” |
[22:10] | Do you really think I’m an idiot? | 你觉得我是白痴吗 |
[22:18] | Dana, I thought he was dead. | 丹娜 我以为他去世了 |
[22:20] | We all did. | 我们都这样以为 |
[22:22] | But he’s not, Mom. | 但他没有 妈妈 |
[22:25] | And he comes home, to this devoted wife, | 他回了家 回到这位忠贞的妻子身边 |
[22:29] | and everyone is in on the secret except him. | 大家都心知肚明 只有他被蒙在鼓里 |
[22:35] | Nice. Welcome home. | 干得好 欢迎回家 |
[22:41] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[22:43] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[22:45] | Your father can never hear about any of this. | 你父亲不能知道这些事 |
[22:47] | It would really hurt him. | 这会让他受伤的 |
[22:49] | Him, or you, Mom? | 他还是你 妈妈 |
[22:51] | Him, both of us, | 我们俩都不会好过 |
[22:53] | our entire family, do you understand that? | 咱们全家都得遭殃 你明白吗 |
[22:55] | Dana, I need you to promise. | 丹娜 你可千万不能说 |
[23:00] | – Hi. – Hello. | -回来了 -你们好 |
[23:05] | This must be Jessica and Dana. | 这就是杰西卡和丹娜吧 |
[23:07] | That’s right, it’s my wife and my daughter. | 没错 这是我妻子和女儿 |
[23:09] | I just stopped by to say hi | 明天要进行家庭采访 |
[23:10] | before the family interview tomorrow. | 所以我就顺路过来 |
[23:12] | Give us a chance to get acquainted. | 和各位熟悉一下 |
[23:15] | So… | 正好 |
[23:17] | Good we’re all here. | 大家都到齐了 |
[23:28] | You’re late. | 你回来晚了 |
[23:29] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:32] | Where’s Max? | 麦克斯呢 |
[23:33] | He went home when the shift ended, like I should have. | 他值完班回家了 你不回来 我没法走 |
[23:39] | Please tell me you found something. | 希望你有所发现 |
[23:41] | Well, as a matter of fact, I did. | 还真有 |
[23:43] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[23:44] | This must be Jessica and Dana. | 这就是杰西卡和丹娜吧 |
[23:46] | Yes, my wife, my daughter. | 没错 这是我妻子和女儿 |
[23:48] | I just stopped by to say hi | 明天要进行家庭采访 |
[23:49] | before the family interview tomorrow. | 所以我就顺路过来 |
[23:51] | Is that…? | 那不是… |
[23:52] | Lawrence O’Donnell, I know. Here, watch this. | 对 是劳伦斯·奥唐奈 来看看这段 |
[23:56] | You know that family interview they’re all getting ready for? | 你知道他们准备参加家庭采访吧 |
[24:04] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[24:06] | Dana does. About us. | 丹娜知道咱俩的事了 |
[24:07] | I mean, how? | 怎么可能 |
[24:09] | We were so careful. | 咱们行事很小心的 |
[24:10] | When you said you “had something,” | 你说”有所发现” |
[24:11] | I thought you meant something big. | 我还以为是什么大事 |
[24:12] | – Well, this is big. – I mean like a bomb. | -这的确是大事啊 -我是指有炸弹之类的 |
[24:14] | Or a call from Abu Nazir. | 或是阿布·纳齐尔打来电话 |
[24:20] | I picked up the downlink from Lynne Reed today, | 我今天找琳妮·里德取回了芯片 |
[24:21] | and after all we went through, there’s nothing on it. | 咱们费了半天劲 结果里面什么线索都没有 |
[24:23] | I need to find something here. | 我得赶紧找到线索 |
[24:25] | Hey, aren’t you the one who’s always telling me to be patient? | 你不是一直劝我耐住性子吗 |
[24:27] | I don’t have time to be patient. | 我没时间耗下去了 |
[24:29] | I have three weeks left and we’re sitting around watching this, | 就剩三周了 咱们却一直干坐着 |
[24:31] | whatever it is, this reality show. | 整天看什么真人秀 |
[24:33] | Hey, have you eaten? | 你吃了吗 |
[24:37] | I noticed there’s some spaghetti in the cupboard. | 我看到壁橱里有点意大利面 |
[24:38] | It’s only ten years past its expiration date. | 刚过期没多久 |
[24:40] | I’m sure it won’t kill us. | 肯定吃不死人 |
[24:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:55] | So what do we do? | 那接下来干嘛 |
[24:57] | Just wait for the prince? | 等王子过来吗 |
[24:59] | That’s right, you wait, and you look beautiful, | 没错 等他 你看起来很漂亮 |
[25:01] | and you try and enjoy yourself. | 好好玩吧 |
[25:02] | Think you can manage that? | 能做到吗 |
[25:03] | I can certainly try. | 这有何难 |
[25:06] | Here’s a question. | 我有个问题 |
[25:08] | How do I get one of those? | 我怎么才能搞到那种东西 |
[25:58] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:02] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[26:06] | It’s all yours. | 你用吧 |
[26:40] | Another bottle. | 再来一瓶 |
[26:42] | – Easy. Pace yourself. – I know. | -悠着点 别喝那么猛 -我明白 |
[26:44] | – We have all night. -You have two years. | -一整晚够咱们玩的 -你有两年时间 |
[26:58] | I’m not so sure about that one. | 那姑娘不知道行不行 |
[27:02] | His Highness says | 王子殿下说 |
[27:02] | she reminds him of you when you first started. | 她让他想起了你当年的模样 |
[27:07] | His Highness has a special favor to ask. | 王子殿下有个特殊的请求 |
[27:09] | A job he wants you to do. | 有件事想交给你做 |
[27:10] | A job? | 什么事 |
[27:11] | He’s meeting with a businessman tomorrow– a new acquaintance. | 他明天要和一个刚认识不久的生意人会面 |
[27:15] | He’d like you to go there tonight | 他想让你今晚过去 |
[27:17] | and make the man feel welcome. | 好好伺候他 |
[27:20] | Make him feel welcome? | 好好伺候他 |
[27:23] | Aamir said that? | 阿米尔是这么说的吗 |
[27:24] | He said he wishes to make a good impression. | 他说想要给对方留个好印象 |
[27:29] | Why didn’t he tell me that himself? | 他为何不亲自告诉我 |
[27:32] | The prince can be excruciatingly indirect | 有些事情 王子不好意思直说 |
[27:35] | in making his wishes known– but for that, he has me. | 不过 我可以替他传达 |
[27:40] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[27:44] | No. | 没有 |
[27:46] | – No problem. – Good. | -没问题 -很好 |
[27:49] | The driver’s waiting. | 司机在外面等着 |
[27:50] | I need to freshen up first. | 我得先补个妆 |
[27:52] | Hurry. | 抓紧 |
[28:08] | You awake? | 你没睡着吧 |
[28:18] | Brody, a lot’s happened in eight years. | 布洛迪 这八年发生了不少事情 |
[28:23] | There’s a lot we need to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈 |
[28:26] | I just want you to know that, when you’re ready, so am I. | 你什么时候准备好开口 我随时奉陪 |
[28:32] | Do you hear me? | 你听到没 |
[29:08] | I want to try again. | 我想再试试 |
[29:15] | Got any tomatoes? | 家里有西红柿吗 |
[29:17] | In the crisper. | 保鲜盒里有 |
[29:23] | Any from this century? | 有新鲜的吗 |
[29:25] | Uh, in the cupboard, there might be a jar of something. | 在壁橱里好像有一个西红柿罐头 |
[29:39] | No. | 不 |
[29:41] | Take yours off. | 你脱 |
[29:45] | Please, take it off. | 拜托 快脱 |
[30:33] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[30:34] | No. | 不 |
[30:36] | It’s better if you don’t. | 你最好别动手 |
[32:01] | Hello. | 喂 |
[32:01] | Hey, it’s Lynne. | 喂 我是琳妮 |
[32:03] | Lynne, where are you? | 琳妮 你在哪儿 |
[32:04] | I’m out. | 在外面 |
[32:05] | Uh, it’s getting weird. | 事情有点不对头 |
[32:07] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 |
[32:09] | Did you find anything on that cell phone? | 你从那手机里找到线索了吗 |
[32:10] | That transfer you were talking about? | 就是你说的资金转移的线索 |
[32:12] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[32:13] | I think I may have found it. | 我好像找到了 |
[32:15] | They just asked me to go entertain some new business acquaintance | 他们刚才让我去陪个刚认识的生意人 |
[32:18] | – that the prince is meeting tomorrow. – Who? | -王子明天要和他见面 -谁 |
[32:20] | I don’t know. It’s somebody he’s trying to impress. | 不知道 他想给对方留个好印象 |
[32:23] | You sound worried. | 你好像有点担心 |
[32:24] | Normally, we don’t even talk to any man but the prince, | 我们一般都不会跟除王子以外的男人说话 |
[32:26] | and they want me to go meet him now. | 可现在却让我去见这个人 |
[32:30] | The backup– they’re going to be able to follow me, right? | 支援我的人 他们会跟着我吧 |
[32:33] | What? | 什么 |
[32:33] | The people protecting me– | 就是保护我的那些人… |
[32:35] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[32:36] | Yeah, they’ll be right behind you. | 对 他们会紧跟在你后面 |
[32:37] | Don’t worry, we have your back. Just keep your phone on. | 别担心 我们会保护你 你开着手机就好 |
[32:39] | – We’ll be able to track you that way. – Okay. | -那样我们就能追踪到你了 -好的 |
[32:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:48] | Her protection? | 保护她的人 |
[32:50] | Where’s your van? | 你的面包车呢 |
[32:52] | Lynne’s about to meet the prince’s new business partner. | 琳妮马上要去见王子的新生意伙伴 |
[32:54] | She’s a welcome gift. | 她算是个见面礼 |
[32:55] | Carrie, what did you tell her? | 卡莉 你是怎么跟她说的 |
[32:56] | You heard what I told her. What was I supposed to say? | 你听到我对她说的话了 我还能怎么说 |
[32:58] | No, Estes didn’t give you a protection detail? | 难道告诉她埃斯蒂斯没安排人保护她吗 |
[33:00] | Now, come on, we finally got a break. | 快走吧 终于有线索了 |
[33:08] | I’m not seeing her phone. | 我看不见她电话的位置 |
[33:09] | – Why isn’t this working? – I don’t know. | -这东西坏了吗 -我怎么知道 |
[33:11] | Just trace her. | 追踪她就是了 |
[33:13] | Since when did they make R Street a one-way? | R街什么时候变成单行道了 |
[33:15] | Okay, we’ve got her. Where’s the map? | 有信号了 怎么不显示地图呢 |
[33:17] | Just give it a second, will ya? | 能不能耐心等一等 |
[33:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:21] | All right, she’s still at the club. | 好的 她还在夜店 |
[33:31] | Lynne Reed? | 琳妮·里德 |
[33:32] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[33:33] | Hay Adams. You been before? | 海亚当斯酒店 去过吗 |
[33:35] | Many times. | 去过很多次 |
[33:36] | – Careful. – Thank you. | -小心点 -谢谢 |
[33:38] | Nice hotel. Very nice. | 那个酒店非常棒 |
[33:42] | So how did you get hooked up with these guys, may I ask? | 能告诉我你是怎么和这帮人混在一起的吗 |
[33:47] | Okay, I get it, none of my business. | 我懂了 不关我的事 |
[33:48] | You’re right. | 你做的对 |
[33:50] | It’s just they paid cash, substantial tip in advance. | 他们预付了一大笔现金 |
[33:52] | I mean substantial. | 好大一笔 |
[33:54] | Wouldn’t mind being on the permanent list is all. | 谁在乎是不是固定的 |
[33:56] | Well, take care of me and I’ll put in a good word for you. | 把我照顾好 我会替你说几句好话 |
[33:59] | Thank you. You’re very kind. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[34:02] | Just leave me your card. | 给我张名片 |
[34:30] | Which way are they going? | 他们走的哪条路 |
[34:32] | We’re nearly there. Which way are they going?! | 马上到了 他们走的哪条路 |
[34:34] | They’re not going anywhere. She’s not moving. | 他们哪都没去 原地不动 |
[34:36] | – Where are they? – Behind the club. | -他们在哪 -夜店后面 |
[34:37] | – Turn there. – You think that’s a good idea? | -在那里拐弯 -这样做合适吗 |
[34:39] | Turn there! | 拐弯 |
[34:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:48] | Carrie, Carrie, wait! Carrie! | 卡莉 卡莉 等等 |
[34:53] | Carrie, there is nothing to be done here, okay? | 卡莉 这里不宜久留 |
[34:55] | They made her. | 他们杀了她 |
[34:57] | Come on, we can’t be seen. | 快走 我们不能暴露 |
[35:00] | Shit. Shit. | 该死 |
[35:03] | Shit. | 真该死 |
[35:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:37] | Where’s your father? | 你爸爸人呢 |
[35:38] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:39] | – Where’s Dana? – Don’t know that either. | -丹娜呢 -也不知道 |
[35:42] | They drove off together about a half hour ago. | 大约半小时前他俩开车出去了 |
[35:46] | If she doesn’t do the interview, | 要是她不接受采访 |
[35:48] | does that mean I don’t get to do it either? | 我也不用了吧 |
[35:51] | I mean, it’s not that I don’t appreciate all that she does. | 我不是不感激她所有的付出 |
[35:54] | It’s just, you know, there are some things | 只是 有些事情 |
[35:57] | that I don’t appreciate. | 我看不顺眼 |
[35:59] | Yeah, so ignore them. | 那就别管它 |
[36:01] | Yeah, but it’s… I mean it’s stuff | 是啊 但… 论谁 |
[36:03] | that I don’t think anyone would appreciate. | 都不会看得上的 |
[36:05] | I mean, it’s stuff that I don’t think you would appreciate. | 你也不会喜欢的 |
[36:16] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[36:17] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[36:19] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[36:21] | Historical artifacts. | 古董 |
[36:26] | Look. | 瞧 |
[36:30] | You and mom. | 你和妈妈 |
[36:31] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:32] | Each padlock put here by couples | 一对情侣挂一把锁 |
[36:34] | who thought they’d stay together forever. | 以为两个人会天长地久 |
[36:38] | I wonder how many did. | 又有多少对能做到呢 |
[36:39] | Not many, I bet. | 我敢说 不会有太多的 |
[36:46] | Why are you even showing these to me? | 为什么给我看这些东西 |
[36:49] | Because it’s never easy. | 因为相守并不容易 |
[36:51] | A lot of things can happen. | 会发生很多事情 |
[36:55] | You know, when I went over to Afghanistan, | 我去阿富汗的时候 |
[36:57] | you were in third grade. | 你才上三年级 |
[36:59] | Chris was about this size. | 克里斯也就只有这么大 |
[37:01] | Your mom and I were almost still like newlyweds. | 我和你妈妈的感情如胶似漆 |
[37:05] | That’s what I took over there with me. | 我带走的是这样的记忆 |
[37:10] | You were in a play that year. | 那年你表演了一部话剧 |
[37:12] | The Wackadoo Zoo. | 《哇卡多动物园》 |
[37:15] | Oh, you were so good. | 你演的超棒 |
[37:21] | I can’t believe that you remember that. | 真不敢相信你还记得 |
[37:23] | Honey, it’s practically all I thought about for eight years. | 宝贝 这八年我一直想着这些 |
[37:29] | It kept me alive. | 它是我活下去的动力 |
[37:33] | But now I’m back. | 现在我回来了 |
[37:37] | Now all those things that kept me going, they’ve gone. | 多年来回忆中的人和事 已经不复存在 |
[37:40] | All the people have moved on, things have changed. | 大家都有了新的生活 一切都变了 |
[37:43] | And what’s replaced it, | 取而代之的新事物 |
[37:46] | well, doesn’t make any sense to me. | 对我来说没有任何意义 |
[37:48] | Not yet, at least. | 至少现在没有 |
[37:51] | You know, I’m kind of struggling for things to hold on to. | 我努力寻找着可以依靠的东西 |
[37:55] | And your mom’s struggling, too. | 你妈妈也是 |
[38:02] | You should cut her some slack. | 你应该体谅她一下 |
[38:05] | We both should. | 我们都应该这样 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:16] | So… | 那… |
[38:19] | why are you even doing this stupid interview then, | 如果没有意义 |
[38:22] | if things don’t make sense? | 那为什么还要接受愚蠢的采访 |
[38:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:24] | Maybe just to keep the peace. | 也许是为了一份安宁 |
[38:30] | What are you going to say? | 你打算说些什么 |
[38:33] | Well, I’m not going to lie. | 我不会说谎 |
[38:35] | But I’m not going to tell the truth, either. | 不过我也不会说实话 |
[38:39] | I’m not going to tell a bunch of total strangers | 我不会把咱俩的谈话 |
[38:41] | what I just told you. | 告诉一大群陌生人 |
[38:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[38:55] | Go ahead. | 你先进 |
[39:09] | She was, um, DOA at Providence. | 她到普罗维登斯时已经死了 |
[39:13] | Two rounds, point-blank. | 近距离中了两枪 |
[39:15] | Apparently, they had her wearing | 显然 他们让她戴着的 |
[39:16] | some crown jewel type necklace that’s, uh, vanished, | 那条皇冠宝石项链也不见了 |
[39:19] | so local law enforcement is saying | 所以当地执法部门认定 |
[39:21] | it’s a robbery gone wrong. | 这是一起抢劫杀人案件 |
[39:22] | That’s good for us, keeps us out of it. | 对我们来说不错 我们脱了干系 |
[39:26] | You get anything off the prince’s cell finally? | 你最后从王子的手机上查到什么了吗 |
[39:30] | Yeah, it fits. | 嗯 这就解释的通了 |
[39:32] | Saudis must have made her somehow, | 沙特人一定是故意这么安排 |
[39:34] | decided to take her out. | 决定要除掉她 |
[39:48] | I want to talk to Prince Farid. | 我想和法里德王子谈谈 |
[39:50] | DC police already did. | 特区警方已经谈过了 |
[39:52] | I’ve got the interview, if you want to see. | 如果你想看 我这有审讯录像 |
[39:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:02] | This guy is a Marine, right? | 这家伙好歹是海军陆战队的 |
[40:03] | I thought they were supposed to be on time. | 连时间观念都没有 |
[40:08] | Okay, that’s good, Tim. | 那样很好 蒂姆 |
[40:09] | I like that there. Keep that. | 我喜欢 就那样 |
[40:10] | Come on, let’s go put on your nice clothes. | 去换件漂亮衣服 |
[40:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:25] | I’m gonna go change. | 我去换身衣服 |
[40:27] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[40:34] | Uh, uh… uh, she was my employee. | 她…她当我的雇员 |
[40:38] | Uh, for nearly two years. | 两年了 |
[40:39] | And this necklace, it was a present from you? | 这条项链是你送她的礼物 |
[40:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:43] | To your employee? | 给一名雇员送这样的礼物 |
[40:46] | I’m told it was worth quite a lot of money. | 听说它价格不菲 |
[40:49] | She was worth a lot. | 她对我来说 |
[40:51] | To me. | 才是价值连城 |
[40:55] | She was a beautiful soul. | 她有着美丽的灵魂 |
[40:58] | She-She would never hurt anybody. | 她不会伤害任何人 |
[41:02] | So, wipe that look off your face, | 别摆出那副鄙夷的嘴脸 |
[41:04] | and you find out who did this to her. | 找出杀害她的凶手 |
[41:08] | Find out! | 找出来 |
[41:11] | It continues in that vein. | 后边的情节大同小异 |
[41:13] | I need to talk to Farid. | 我要跟法里德谈谈 |
[41:15] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[41:17] | If you don’t trust me, you’re welcome to be in the room… | 如果你不信任我 可以跟我一起… |
[41:19] | It’s not gonna happen, Carrie. | 不可能了 卡莉 |
[41:20] | They’re at the airport by now, | 他们现在已经到机场了 |
[41:21] | heading back to the Gulf. | 准备回波斯湾 |
[41:23] | You let them leave? | 你居然放他们走 |
[41:29] | If it makes a difference, State Department made the call. | 如果这么说你能消气 是国务院放的人 |
[41:31] | Said it wasn’t worth antagonizing the Saudis. | 说因为这事影响两国关系不值得 |
[41:33] | Yeah, you mean | 是啊 你的意思是 |
[41:34] | she wasn’t worth antagonizing them. | 因为她影响两国关系不值得 |
[41:38] | It hurts to lose an asset, Carrie. | 损失一名线人令人难过 卡莉 |
[41:40] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[41:41] | But she’s gone. | 但她已经死了 |
[41:43] | And Abu Nazir is still out there. | 阿布·纳齐尔还逍遥法外 |
[41:45] | What we need now is a new way to find him. | 我们现在需要新的办法找他 |
[41:51] | I’m sitting in the home of | 我正坐在 |
[41:52] | Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody, | 陆战队中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪的家里 |
[41:54] | his wife Jessica, | 接受采访的还有妻子杰西卡 |
[41:56] | and his two children Chris and Dana. | 以及两个孩子克里斯和丹娜 |
[41:58] | A family that put a yellow ribbon on the tree | 这家人把期盼团聚的黄丝带绑在树上 |
[42:02] | for eight years | 长达八年 |
[42:04] | while Sergeant Brody was presumed dead in Iraq, | 即使人们都以为布洛迪已死在伊拉克 |
[42:08] | when, in fact, he was being held as a prisoner of war | 而事实上 他做了八年战俘 |
[42:12] | under brutal conditions. | 饱受摧残 |
[42:14] | So, a lot of adjustments to make, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定 这家人需要适应的还很多 |
[42:18] | How has the homecoming been? | 回家的感觉如何 |
[42:34] | It’s been great. | 非常好 |
[42:37] | For all of us. | 对于全家来说 |
[42:40] | It’s been really, really great | 他能回来 我们感觉 |
[42:42] | to have him back. | 非常非常好 |
[42:45] | And I hope it is for him, too. | 我希望他也能感觉 |
[42:48] | Coming home. | 回家真好 |
[43:02] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[43:03] | Yeah, they called. | 知道 他们来电话了 |
[43:04] | You police? | 你是警察吗 |
[43:05] | State Department. | 国务院的 |
[43:07] | Did anyone notify the family? | 有人通知家属吗 |
[43:09] | Yeah, they’re here. | 有 他们已经来了 |
[43:12] | – They are? – Yeah. | -已经来了吗 -是的 |
[43:13] | Drove all night from Sandusky, Ohio. | 他们连夜从俄亥俄驱车赶来 |
[43:16] | Never been to DC before. | 之前从没来过华盛顿 |
[43:19] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说什么了 |
[43:21] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[43:22] | It’s all hush-hush. | 这一切都不能公开 |
[43:25] | They’re not idiots, though. | 但是 他们也不傻 |
[43:28] | They know her so-called job was traveling with a Saudi prince. | 知道她所谓的”工作”是给沙特王子做伴游 |
[43:32] | I don’t think there’s any illusions | 他们应该能明白 |
[43:34] | what he was paying her for. | 王子付钱让她干嘛 |
[43:56] | She wasn’t just some escort. | 她不是什么三陪小姐 |
[43:58] | She worked for us. | 她为我们工作 |
[43:59] | She gave her life for this country. | 她这是为国捐躯 |
[44:02] | That’s what I wanted to say. | 这是我想说的 |
[44:04] | That’s what any human being would say to these people, | 所有有良知的人都会这么说 |
[44:07] | that she was good, that we owed it to her to protect her. | 她是个好人 我们没保护好她 |
[44:10] | But I-I could not say that. | 但是我不能这么说 |
[44:11] | I couldn’t say that because it’s a secret; I’m not allowed. | 因为这是秘密 我不能说 |
[44:16] | And I was thinking, this is a fucked-up business. | 我当时想 这个行当真他妈操蛋 |
[44:18] | This is a fucked-up business, | 这是个操蛋的行当 |
[44:20] | and I… | 我… |
[44:20] | – Are you done? – No. | -说完了吗 -没有 |
[44:22] | No, I’m just gonna keep talking and talking, | 不 我就是要一直说下去 |
[44:25] | so you can’t say you have some meeting to go to | 免得你又要去开个什么会 |
[44:26] | or make up whatever other excuse you’re gonna make up, | 或者编个其他什么理由 |
[44:28] | so you don’t have to deal with me. | 来摆脱我 |
[44:29] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[44:32] | Everyone’s left. | 所有人都回家了 |
[44:36] | There’s no meetings to go to. | 我不会去开会 |
[44:44] | She called me from the club… | 她在夜店给我打电话… |
[44:48] | ten minutes before she was killed. | 十分钟后就被杀了 |
[44:52] | She asked if I had protection on her, and I said yes. | 她问我有没有人保护她 我说有 |
[45:01] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我怎么说 |
[45:05] | It matters? | 有所谓 |
[45:08] | It doesn’t matter? | 无所谓 |
[45:11] | Don’t worry, it’ll all be fine? | 别担心 会好的 |
[45:13] | Just say something. | 说什么都行 |
[45:14] | Because when you cut me out, | 因为你不再支持我了 |
[45:15] | I’m all alone out here and I can’t stand it. | 我全靠自己 我挺不住了 |
[45:42] | They made your informant. | 他们发现了你的线人 |
[45:46] | Killed her. | 把她杀了 |
[45:52] | And I didn’t stop them. | 而我没能阻止他们 |
[46:04] | So, this transfer you had everybody looking for… | 你让所有人去查的那笔交易… |
[46:10] | Never happened. | 根本没发生 |
[46:13] | And now they’re gone. | 现在他们已经走了 |
[46:19] | But the prince was so broken up about her– | 但她的死让那王子很伤心… |
[46:22] | really, really sad. | 非常非常伤心 |
[46:25] | I-I can’t believe he knew they were going to kill her. | 我不敢相信他事先知道她会被灭口 |
[46:28] | What made you think he was even involved? | 你怎么知道他跟这事有关 |
[46:30] | The video of him with Abu Nazir that Lynne Reed shot. | 阿布·纳齐尔和他在一起的视频是琳妮·里德拍的 |
[46:33] | Which was what exactly? | 具体内容是什么 |
[46:35] | Their conversation was benign, what little we could hear of it. | 我们能听清的对话里 双方在亲切交谈 |
[46:38] | An exchange of pleasantries. | 在互相开玩笑 |
[46:41] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[46:44] | Maybe Abu Nazir really went on that boat | 也许阿布·纳齐尔上那艘船 |
[46:46] | to talk to someone else. | 其实是去找其他人 |
[46:48] | Someone in the prince’s entourage. | 比如王子的某个随从 |
[46:50] | Someone without his means? | 找一个财力不如他的人 |
[46:56] | If the prince wants to fund something, | 如果王子想资助某件事 |
[46:58] | he’s got the resources. | 他就准备好了钱 |
[47:00] | Not everbody does. | 这一点不是谁都做得到 |
[47:03] | You’re looking for a money transfer, right? | 你在跟踪一笔资金交易 对吧 |
[47:06] | Transfer of money from a nomadic culture | 游牧民族进行资金转移时 |
[47:09] | that has always known | 一向认为 |
[47:12] | jewelry is the easiest way to move wealth. | 通过珠宝转移财富是最容易的 |
[47:17] | Tell me again about the necklace she was wearing. | 再跟我说说她戴的那条项链 |
[47:23] | Five hundred thousand. | 五十万 |
[47:26] | Three-fifty. | 三十五万 |
[47:29] | Four hundred. | 四十万 |
[47:43] | Where did the money go? | 钱流到哪里去了 |
[47:46] | Could be anywhere. | 任何地方都有可能 |
[47:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[47:52] | Not many young couples can manage | 没有几对年轻夫妇能全款买下 |
[47:53] | their first home all cash. | 自己的第一栋房子 |
[47:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:57] | I hope you’ll be happy here. | 希望你们在这里过得幸福 |
[47:59] | I’m, uh, I’m sure we will be. | 我们相信一定会的 |
[48:13] | They say you’ll get used to the noise. | 听说你们会习惯这里的噪音 |
[48:16] | We don’t mind it. | 我们不介意 |
[48:17] | I like being close to the airport. | 我喜欢住在机场附近 |
[48:20] | For us, it’s perfect. | 对我们而言 这里很完美 |