时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织设施发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:12] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked… | 美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击… |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re gonna play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good ol’ favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him… | 直到他受到了阻击… |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:42] | We must, we will be vigilant… | 我们必须 也将会提高警惕… |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:22] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[01:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:26] | Jessica? It’s me. Brody. | 杰西卡 是我 布洛迪 |
[01:31] | We need eyes and ears on Brody from the minute | 从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起就需要 |
[01:34] | he steps off that plane. | 寸步不离地盯着他 |
[01:35] | Wait, there’s no camera in the garage? | 等等 车库没有摄像头吗 |
[01:37] | And now he’s placing a bag containing | 那他现在把一包不明物体 |
[01:39] | god knows what in our blind spot?! | 放进了我们的盲区 |
[01:40] | Three days ago, we were about to tell your kids. | 三天前我们还打算向孩子们公开恋情 |
[01:42] | He’s my husband, Mike. | 他是我的丈夫 麦克 |
[01:44] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这不容易 |
[01:45] | but that’s his job now– to be a public figure. | 但当个公众人物是他的职责 |
[01:48] | You know, Mom, it’d be a lot less funny if you weren’t fucking | 妈妈 如果你没和他的好朋友麦克上床 |
[01:49] | his good friend Mike. | 也就没这么虚伪了 |
[01:52] | We need Brody in the public eye, | 我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率 |
[01:53] | reminding America that this is far from over. | 借此提醒民众们 恐怖分子依旧猖獗 |
[01:56] | How has the homecoming been? | 回家的感觉如何 |
[01:57] | It’s been great… for all of us. | 对于全家来说 非常好 |
[02:00] | Five days ago, on Prince Farid’s yacht, | 五天前 在法里德王子的游艇上 |
[02:03] | the prince’s majordomo | 王子的管家 |
[02:04] | announces that the prince has a surprise visitor. | 通知说王子有个不速之客 |
[02:07] | Abu Nazir. | 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[02:08] | His Highness has a special favor to ask, | 王子殿下有个特殊的请求 |
[02:10] | a job he wants you to do. | 有件事想交给你做 |
[02:12] | She was DOA at Providence. | 她在普罗维登斯已经死亡 |
[02:14] | Apparently, they had her wearing some crown jewel type necklace | 很明显 她戴的那条皇冠之珠的项链 |
[02:17] | that’s vanished. | 也消失了 |
[02:18] | Maybe Abu Nazir really went on that boat | 可能阿布·纳齐尔真的上了那艘船 |
[02:20] | to talk to someone in the prince’s entourage. | 在王子的随从中和某人谈了话 |
[02:22] | You’re looking for a money transfer, right? | 你想转移资金 是吗 |
[02:24] | Jewelry is the easiest way to move wealth. | 珠宝是转移财富最简单的方法 |
[02:28] | Four hundred. | 四百万 |
[02:29] | – Where did the money go? – Could be anywhere. | -钱去了哪里 -可能在任何地方 |
[02:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:33] | I hope you’ll be happy here. | 我希望你们在这里开心 |
[02:35] | For us, it’s perfect. | 对我们而言 这里很完美 |
[03:39] | Service A’s today, Marine. | 今天穿典礼套装 大兵 |
[03:42] | Shirt first. | 先穿衬衣 |
[03:48] | Green pants. | 绿色的裤子 |
[03:52] | Khaki tie. | 卡其色领带 |
[03:57] | You left it on the back of the bathroom door. | 你把它落在浴室门后面了 |
[03:59] | Hey, Jess, have you seen my tie? | 杰西 你看见我的领带了吗 |
[04:01] | In the bathroom, behind the door. | 在浴室的门后面 |
[04:23] | And smile for the cameras. | 对镜头笑笑 |
[04:29] | What can I tell you that you don’t already know? | 我还能给你们讲些什么新鲜事呢 |
[04:33] | Not much. | 不多 |
[04:35] | But here goes. | 但我还是要讲 |
[04:36] | This is what I learned over there. | 就是我所学到的东西 |
[04:39] | Friendly fire isn’t. | 别向战友开火 |
[04:42] | In an ambush, shoot for the knees. | 伏击的时候 瞄准膝盖打 |
[04:45] | Never lie. | 绝不撒谎 |
[04:47] | Never leave a man behind. | 绝不丢下一个人 |
[04:50] | And if you pick it, it will not heal. | 这种事上瘾 很难戒掉 |
[04:55] | Good luck in your deployment. Remember your training. | 祝你们出征好运 别忘了训练内容 |
[04:57] | God bless you and God bless America. | 上帝保佑你 上帝保佑美国 |
[05:04] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[05:07] | Ever since that Lawrence O’Donnell interview, | 自从上了劳伦斯·奥唐奈的节目 |
[05:09] | it’s been like this wherever he goes. | 他不管去哪里都是这个样子 |
[05:11] | He’s been blogged and tweeted about, offered book deals, | 很多博客和微薄都转他 很多人想给他出书 |
[05:13] | been solicited by every national talk show. | 各大访谈节目都邀请他 |
[05:17] | The vice president tells me you had a hand in convincing | 副总统告诉我 你有办法 |
[05:20] | Sergeant Brody to go public with his story. | 让布洛迪中士公开他的故事 |
[05:24] | The vice president didn’t send his chief political operative | 副总统没让他的首席公关 |
[05:27] | here to thank me for delivering Brody. | 感谢我推出布洛迪 |
[05:30] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:31] | I came to find out how closely | 我是来看看 |
[05:33] | the public image matches the man. | 这人是否和电视机上一样 |
[05:37] | Now, for someone who’s been through what he’s been through, | 对于经历了那些苦难的人来说 |
[05:39] | Sergeant Brody seems remarkably composed. | 布洛迪中士真的太冷静了 |
[05:42] | Are you asking me if he’s emotionally stable? | 你是想问他的情绪是否稳定吧 |
[05:45] | Is he? | 稳定吗 |
[05:48] | I’m not a psychiatrist. | 我不是精神科大夫 |
[05:49] | But you ordered his psych evaluation in Germany, | 但是你在德国替他安排了精神评估 |
[05:52] | which I’m sure you reviewed. | 我肯定你记得吧 |
[05:54] | So, if we looked under the hood, what would we find? | 如果我们追根究底 会发现什么 |
[05:57] | Well, we weren’t exactly vetting him for national office. | 对 我们没让他接受政府的审查 |
[06:00] | That is why you’re here, isn’t it? | 所以你来了 是吧 |
[06:04] | In the most preliminary sense. | 这是我的第一感觉 |
[06:07] | Then again, if his psychological profile checks out, | 话说回去 如果他的精神没有问题 |
[06:10] | and his politics are correct, why not? | 他的政治主张没问题 干嘛怕我们查呢 |
[06:14] | I sure know a lot of folks | 我相信很多人 |
[06:15] | who would open their checkbooks to him right now. | 都会马上为他打开钱包 |
[06:20] | Sorry to interrupt, sir, but Saul Berenson is outside. | 抱歉打断你 先生 索尔·贝伦森在外面 |
[06:27] | Tell him I’ll be right out. | 告诉他我马上出来 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry, Ms. Gaines, but I need to take this. | 抱歉盖恩斯女士 但我要去见这个人 |
[06:32] | My colleague has never learned how to take no for an answer. | 我的同事还不懂得如何拒绝别人 |
[06:36] | The vice president remembers well your conversation | 你和副总统关于局长职位的谈话 |
[06:38] | regarding directorship. | 他记忆犹新 |
[06:40] | Any information you could give us | 希望你能提供 |
[06:42] | on Sergeant Brody would be much appreciated. | 布洛迪中士的信息 我们感激不尽 |
[06:46] | – How much longer is he gonna be? – He’ll be right with you. | -他还要多久 -他马上就出来 |
[06:48] | Did you tell him I have an operational protocol for him | 你没告诉他 我有一份行动规程 |
[06:50] | – to sign off on? – Sir, right now, he’s in a meeting with… | -要他签字吗 -他正在跟… |
[06:54] | Lizzie. | 莉齐 |
[06:55] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[07:00] | We’ll see ourselves out. | 不用送我了 |
[07:01] | Nice to meet you. Major. | 很高兴见到你 少校 |
[07:07] | So, tell me what’s so important that it couldn’t wait. | 什么事这么急 |
[07:10] | Abu Nazir, David, remember him? | 还记得阿布·纳齐尔吗 大卫 |
[07:12] | Two horns, long tail, a strong scent of sulfur? | 两只角 长尾巴 很浓重的硫磺味道 |
[07:15] | I think we found out how he’s financing his attack. | 我们已经知道他是怎么筹集资金发起袭击了 |
[07:18] | This is a photograph of the prince’s chief aide, | 这是王子的首席助理的照片 |
[07:20] | Latif Bin Walid, | 拉提夫·宾·瓦利德 |
[07:22] | taken nine hours after Lynn Reed was killed. | 琳妮·里德被害后九小时拍到的 |
[07:24] | And the necklace she was wearing | 她佩戴的那条项链 |
[07:26] | that the police reported as stolen… | 据警方报告已经失窃 |
[07:28] | we believe it was in this package. | 我们觉得肯定在这个包里 |
[07:29] | You’re saying that was the money transfer we’ve been looking for? | 你是说 那就是我们在查的资金转移吗 |
[07:33] | It’s a working theory. | 合情合理 |
[07:34] | Hard to believe latif would park a half a million dollars | 很难想象拉提夫会把50万美金随便放在 |
[07:37] | in some Laundromat. | 自助洗衣店里 |
[07:38] | Not when that Laundromat’s doubling as a hawala broker. | 那个洗衣店很有可能是个地下钱庄 |
[07:41] | Hundreds of millions move | 每天会有上亿的资金 |
[07:42] | through these informal networks every day. | 通过这些非正规渠道进行转移 |
[07:45] | And because they’re based on an honor code, there are no records, | 由于他们的交易基于诚信承诺 没有书面记录 |
[07:47] | which makes financial transactions nearly impossible to track. | 所以使得金融交易几乎无迹可寻 |
[07:50] | Yeah, but hawala systems are typically used to | 但地下钱庄系统专门用于 |
[07:52] | transfer funds across borders, | 跨境的国际资金转移 |
[07:54] | internationally, not as dead drops. | 而非情报秘密传递点 |
[07:57] | What you’re suggesting is pretty unorthodox, isn’t it? | 你的假设也太标新立异了吧 |
[08:00] | Abu Nazir is always unorthodox. | 阿布·纳齐尔就是个标新立异的人 |
[08:01] | That’s why he’s still out there. | 所以他才能一直逍遥法外 |
[08:03] | Our friends at the Bureau have ongoing surveillance | 咱们调查局的朋友对市区里的 |
[08:06] | of the five known hawala operations in the metro area. | 五次地下钱庄活动进行了持续监控 |
[08:08] | That’s where we got this photo | 我们从录像里截到了 |
[08:09] | of Latif at the Laundromat. | 这张拉提夫去洗衣店的照片 |
[08:12] | Since then, 51 customers have come and gone. | 从那开始 共有51名顾客出入 |
[08:15] | One of them may have the necklace or its cash equivalent. | 其中一人可能拿走了项链或是等值的现金 |
[08:20] | One of them may have the money that Abu Nazir | 那人手上可能有阿布·纳齐尔 |
[08:22] | is using to fund an attack on American soil. | 为袭击美国领土而准备的资金 |
[08:25] | Why not just ask the guy who runs the place | 为何不直接问店主 |
[08:26] | which one came for the necklace? | 是谁拿走了项链 |
[08:28] | Same reason we’re not extraditing Latif. | 这和我们没有引渡拉提夫是一个道理 |
[08:30] | Arrests at this time would be of negative value. | 现在进行逮捕只会有害无益 |
[08:33] | We don’t want to spook Abu Nazir | 在搞清阿布·纳齐尔 |
[08:34] | before we know how many others he’s activated. | 调用多少人手前 最好不要打草惊蛇 |
[08:37] | Lynn Reed was killed three weeks ago. | 琳妮·里德是三周前遇害的 |
[08:38] | That means we’re three weeks behind the bad guys. | 也就是说 我们比罪犯落后了三周 |
[08:40] | Which is why we need to initiate an operation immediately. | 所以我们要马上展开行动 |
[08:43] | Work up files on all these people. | 给所有嫌疑人建档 |
[08:48] | Do it. | 照做 |
[08:52] | All right, you heard him. | 好的 都听到了吧 |
[08:53] | Let’s start putting everybody through facial recognition, | 咱们先给每个人做面部识别 |
[08:55] | cross-referencing with INS, DMV, every database we’ve got. | 与移民局 车管局等数据库进行对照 |
[08:59] | And once that happens, | 与此同时 |
[09:00] | we’ll split into five two-person teams and run them down. | 我们分成五个二人小组 对他们进行侦查 |
[09:03] | That means background checks, limited surveillance, | 包括背景调查 受限监视 |
[09:05] | selective face time with family, friends, employers. | 选择性地与其家人 朋友和雇员面谈 |
[09:29] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好 我先走了 |
[09:31] | Hey, can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[09:34] | The FISA warrant expires tomorrow. | 监视授权明天就要过期了 |
[09:36] | If you’re asking me to try and extend it, don’t. | 想让我帮你延期的话 就别费口舌了 |
[09:38] | At least hear me out. | 至少听我把话说完 |
[09:40] | I had to drag a skeleton from Judge Turner’s closet | 我拿特纳尔法官的丑事威胁他 |
[09:42] | to get you those four weeks in the first place. | 才帮你争取到了四周的时间 |
[09:44] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[09:45] | And you still haven’t produced a single lead connecting | 结果你现在也没发现任何线索能证明 |
[09:47] | Sergeant Brody to this or any plot against America. | 布洛迪中士与此事有关 或对美国有威胁 |
[09:50] | That doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | 那也不能说明我就是错的 |
[09:51] | It just means he may be laying low for a while. | 他可能是暂时避避风头 |
[09:54] | Turned and trained, but a sleeper. | 被策反并接受训练 但是个潜伏者 |
[09:57] | You’re arguing against yourself, Carrie. | 你的话自相矛盾 卡莉 |
[10:01] | We can’t watch him indefinitely, and you know it. | 咱们不可能永远监视他 你心里清楚 |
[10:02] | – But, Saul… – Listen to me. | -但是索尔… -你听我说 |
[10:05] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听好 |
[10:06] | This intelligence your asset gave up her life to acquire– | 你的线人用生命换来了这条线索 |
[10:09] | do not squander it by continuing to invade | 违反宪法 窥探布洛迪家的隐私 |
[10:11] | the constitutionally-protected privacy of the Brody family. | 不如好好抓住这条线索 |
[10:14] | It’s not an either/or proposition. | 这不是个二选一的命题 |
[10:16] | The money we’re tracking is connected to Brody. | 咱们追踪的钱肯定和布洛迪有关 |
[10:18] | I just haven’t found out how. | 只是不知道具体有什么联系 |
[10:19] | If you’re right, the money will eventually lead back to him. | 如果你是对的 那笔钱最终会把他牵出来 |
[10:21] | But until then, you need to take down that surveillance. | 但就目前来说 你不能再监视他了 |
[10:24] | First chance you get, you will remove the cameras and microphones | 一有机会 你就得把摄像头和麦克风 |
[10:27] | from Sergeant Brody’s house, and cover your tracks. | 从布洛迪中士家里撤掉 并掩盖自己的行踪 |
[10:29] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[10:40] | I’m just saying, they were a bunch of kids. | 我只是说 他们还是群孩子 |
[10:43] | They’re Marines, and they were looking at you like a rock star. | 他们是陆战队员 而且把你当偶像看待 |
[10:46] | Not because I was a POW for eight years. | 那不是因为我当了八年战俘 |
[10:48] | Because my face has been plastered all over TV | 而是因为三周以来 我在各个电视台 |
[10:50] | for the last three weeks. | 频繁露面 |
[10:52] | Whatever the reason, | 不管是什么原因 |
[10:53] | your visit meant a lot to them, Brody. | 你的到场对他们意义重大 布洛迪 |
[10:56] | Well, I’ll take your word for it. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[10:57] | – Good. I’ll see you tomorrow. – All right. | -很好 明天见 -好吧 |
[11:02] | Hey, you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[11:03] | – I think we have steaks on the grill tonight. – Thanks, I’m good. | -今晚我们家烤牛排吃 -谢谢 我不去了 |
[11:06] | I’m just gonna grab something on the way home. | 我在回家路上顺便买点吃就行 |
[11:07] | – You sure you don’t want to come in? – Yeah. | -真的不过来一起吃吗 -不了 |
[11:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:13] | Mikey, all I’m saying is, for the last two weeks, | 麦克 我是想说 过去这两周 |
[11:15] | you’ve hardly come by once. | 你从没迈进我家一步 |
[11:18] | I’ve been driving your ass around every day. | 我每天都开车带着你到处跑 |
[11:19] | I figured you’d be sick of me by now. | 我觉得你已经看够我这张脸了 |
[11:21] | See? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 瞧 我说的就是这个意思 |
[11:23] | Every time I invite you into the house, | 我每次请你去我家 |
[11:25] | you make up some lame-ass excuse. | 你都会编个二逼借口 |
[11:30] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d… | 我要是不知情的话 |
[11:32] | think you were avoiding us. | 会觉得你是在故意躲着我们 |
[11:36] | Hey, I just figured… | 我就是想… |
[11:38] | I thought I’d give you some space. | 我想给你留点私人空间 |
[11:40] | I mean, let you be alone with your family | 让你和家里人单独相处 |
[11:41] | without me getting in the way. | 不想碍你们的事 |
[11:45] | Well, I appreciate that, Mike. | 谢谢你替我着想 麦克 |
[11:48] | You looking out for the family. | 你一直在帮我照顾家里人 |
[11:50] | And for Jessica. | 照顾杰西卡 |
[11:52] | Like you did while I was gone. | 我不在的时候 你也是这么做的 |
[11:56] | You’d have done the same for me. | 换做是你 也会帮我的 |
[12:00] | You know what? | 话别说太早 |
[12:04] | I’m not sure I would have. | 我不知道自己会不会那么热心 |
[12:10] | Ah, I’ll see you tomorrow, Mike. | 明天见 麦克 |
[12:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:37] | What’s so interesting? | 有什么好看的 |
[12:39] | There, in the woods. | 往那边树林里看 |
[12:44] | See the antlers? | 看到鹿角了吗 |
[12:47] | It’s an eight-point buck. | 那是只八角公鹿 |
[12:48] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[12:50] | Yeah, until he tramples those tulips you planted. | 是啊 等它把你种的郁金香糟蹋了就不美了 |
[12:55] | How’d it go with the recruits? | 给新兵们的演讲如何 |
[12:56] | – Great. – Good. | -不错 -那就好 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:00] | When’s dinner? | 什么时候吃晚饭 |
[13:02] | Whenever you want. | 你想什么时候都行 |
[13:04] | Okay, well, we need some more propane. | 好 我再去拿点液化气 |
[13:10] | Don’t worry, honey, probably just had a bad day. | 别担心 亲爱的 他大概是今天过得不顺 |
[13:13] | Forget it, doesn’t matter. | 算了 没关系 |
[13:19] | Come on, let’s go wash up. | 走 洗手去 |
[13:31] | Are the kids asleep? | 孩子们睡着了吗 |
[13:39] | Well, then, what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呢 |
[14:32] | Yo, wild man. | 喂 疯男人 |
[14:35] | Cut that shit out, you’re gonna miss the war. | 别磨叽了 你快赶不上打仗了 |
[15:57] | Come on, tuck in your shirt. | 快 把上衣塞到裤子里 |
[16:02] | Dana– she’s waiting in the car. | 是丹娜 她在车里等急了 |
[16:05] | Did you see the flowers? | 你看到那些花了吗 |
[16:07] | – I did. – I told you. | -看到了 -我就说嘛 |
[16:09] | I’ll put out some soap flakes. | 我等着去撒点肥皂片 |
[16:12] | – Soap flakes? – Yeah, | -肥皂片 -对 |
[16:14] | the deer think they’re smelling people. | 闻到肥皂味 鹿会以为是人 |
[16:17] | If that doesn’t work, we can build a fence. | 不管用的话 咱们可以建一道栅栏 |
[16:19] | Build a fence– | 建栅栏 |
[16:20] | there’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[16:22] | Maybe Mike could do it; He’s pretty handy. | 可以让麦克来 他手很巧 |
[16:32] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[16:34] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:39] | Come on, we don’t have all day. | 赶紧的 时间紧迫 |
[16:40] | They’re only gonna be in church for, like, an hour and a half. | 他们只会在教堂待一个半小时左右 |
[16:42] | Rolling up this operation is a fucking mistake. | 取消这项行动真他妈是个错误 |
[16:48] | You don’t agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[16:50] | It’s not like we have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[16:51] | Saul said that he would have my head on a stick | 索尔说他会把我的头挂在杆子上 |
[16:53] | and parade it out in front of the inspector general. | 然后展示给监察长看 |
[16:55] | Yeah, but what do you think? | 但你的想法如何 |
[16:56] | I mean, you’ve been watching Brody as long as I have. | 你我观察布洛迪的时间一样长 |
[16:58] | – You must have an opinion. – Look, we’ve been on him | -你肯定有所想法 -我们已经监视他 |
[17:00] | for a month and we’ve come up empty. | 一个月了 但一无所获 |
[17:04] | W-What about Max? What does Max think? | 那麦克斯呢 他怎么想 |
[17:07] | He thinks the wife is hot, okay? | 他觉得老婆很性感 |
[17:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:31] | All people that on Earth do dwell | 普天之下 万民万族 |
[17:40] | Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice | 都当向主 欢呼颂扬 |
[17:48] | Him serve with fear, his praise forth tell | 敬畏事奉 虔诚颂赞 |
[17:56] | Come ye before Him and rejoice | 到主面前 高声歌唱 |
[18:06] | The Lord ye know, is God indeed | 普世当知 独一真神 |
[18:15] | Without our aid, He did us make | 亲手创造 万物万人 |
[18:24] | We are His folk, He doth us feed | 我们都是 上主群羊 |
[18:32] | And for His sheep He doth us take | 主必看顾 提携 牧养 |
[18:43] | The Lord, ye know is God indeed | 普世当知 独一真神 |
[18:52] | His mercy is for ever sure | 恩主怜悯 亘古皆然 |
[19:01] | We are his folk, He doth us feed | 我们都是 上主群羊 |
[19:10] | To Father, Son and Holy Ghost | 齐声颂赞 父子圣灵 |
[19:19] | The God whom Heaven and Earth adore | 我主慈爱 永远长存 |
[19:27] | From men and from the angel host | 我主信实 亘古不变 |
[19:36] | Be praise and glory evermore | 我主恩德 万世永恒 |
[19:47] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[19:58] | I have been looking all over for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[20:00] | Just a second. | 就一会儿 |
[20:01] | We’re done here, it’s time to go. | 都完事了 该走了 |
[20:10] | You ready? | 搞定了吗 |
[20:11] | There’s one camera left. | 还剩最后一处摄像头 |
[20:14] | Thought I’d let you do the honors. | 这份荣耀还是留给你吧 |
[20:41] | That was a beautiful service. | 刚才的祷告仪式真不错 |
[20:43] | Yes, sir, it was. | 是的 先生 |
[20:44] | Sergeant, this is Elizabeth Gaines. | 中士 这是伊利莎白·盖恩斯 |
[20:46] | She is one of the vice president’s closest advisors. | 她是副总统最亲近的顾问 |
[20:49] | It’s an honor to meet you, Sergeant Brody. | 很荣幸见到你 布洛迪中士 |
[20:52] | This happened yesterday? | 这是昨天发生的事吗 |
[20:54] | When I dropped him off. | 就在我送他到你家的时候 |
[20:56] | What did he say exactly? | 他到底是怎么说的 |
[20:57] | He asked why I haven’t been coming around the house. | 他问我为什么最近不去你家坐坐 |
[21:00] | I told him I didn’t want to intrude. | 我说我不想打扰你俩 |
[21:03] | Think Dana said something? | 你觉得丹娜告密了吗 |
[21:04] | – No. – Well, maybe we should | -不会 -也许我们应该 |
[21:06] | just go ahead and tell him ourselves. | 亲口把这件事告诉他 |
[21:07] | What we should have done is | 在他刚回来时 |
[21:08] | tell him right away when he first got back. | 我们应该就该坦白一切的 |
[21:10] | Now it’s turned into this big lie. | 现在却变成了弥天大谎 |
[21:11] | Your story has inspired a nation in need of inspiration. | 你的经历鼓舞了急需鼓励的国家 |
[21:14] | Well, I’m not so sure about that. | 这真是太抬举我了 |
[21:16] | I asked Major Foster to introduce us | 我让福斯特少校介绍我们认识 |
[21:18] | because there’s something I’d like to discuss with you. | 因为我有些事想和你谈谈 |
[21:21] | May I take you to lunch next week? | 下周我能请你共进午餐吗 |
[21:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[21:26] | Don’t drive yourself crazy. | 别太紧张了 |
[21:31] | I just think that | 我只是觉得 |
[21:33] | maybe we should try to find a way for us all | 也许我们应该找到一种方式 |
[21:36] | to be together again without feeling so damn awkward. | 让大家在一起的时候 不至于如此尴尬 |
[21:43] | We’re having some people over tomorrow night. | 明晚我们请了一些客人 |
[21:46] | Good, good, I’ll be there. | 很好 很好 我会去的 |
[21:52] | We’ve barely spoken in three weeks. | 这三周我们几乎都没说话 |
[21:53] | I’m kind of, kind of worried about you. | 我有点 有点担心你 |
[21:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:01] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[22:05] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[22:08] | he’s so… | 他很… |
[22:11] | What? | 什么 |
[22:13] | – Nothing. – Jessica, I want to know. | -没什么 -杰西卡 我想知道 |
[22:24] | Work permit expires at the end of November. | 工作许可证在十一月底失效 |
[22:27] | Lives with two roommates in Tenleytown. | 和两名室友合租 住在坦利镇 |
[22:29] | Single mother back in Jakarta. | 在雅加达是单身母亲 |
[22:31] | So she’s sending money home, | 那她是在寄钱回家 |
[22:32] | which explains her visit to the hawala broker. | 所以她才去找地下钱庄的代理人 |
[22:34] | Personal references all check out, | 我调查了她所有个人关系 |
[22:36] | and I called up her supervisor at Exotech. | 然后打电话给她在埃克斯科技公司的主管 |
[22:38] | Diligent, super bright, | 说她勤奋刻苦 聪明绝顶 |
[22:40] | star of his I.T. Department. | 是他信息技术部门的明星 |
[22:42] | All right, moving on. | 好吧 继续 |
[22:46] | Where’s Carrie? | 卡莉人呢 |
[22:47] | Oh, she should be here soon. | 她应该快到了 |
[22:48] | She said she was running late. | 她说自己可能会迟到 |
[22:51] | She say why? | 她说了原因吗 |
[22:53] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[22:57] | How well do you know her? | 你对她了解多少 |
[22:58] | I like to think we’re friends. | 我希望我们是朋友 |
[23:01] | I understand she’s a bit of a folk hero | 我知道 对于你们这种分析师来说 |
[23:03] | to some of you analysts. | 她算是个平民英雄 |
[23:05] | Well, we’ve all read the cables, sir, | 长官 我们都读过那些电传 |
[23:06] | heard the stories. | 听过她的经历 |
[23:09] | With you it’s more than that, isn’t it? | 但你还另有所图 对吧 |
[23:11] | You want to do what she does. | 你想像她一样 |
[23:14] | It’s no secret I’ve put in for operations. | 我一直在申请参加行动 这也不是什么秘密了 |
[23:16] | Three years in a row. | 连续三年 |
[23:19] | You know, you don’t look like a Galvez. | 你看起来不像盖尔维斯镇出来的 |
[23:20] | I take after my mother, sir. | 长官 我长得像母亲 |
[23:22] | – She’s Lebanese. – And your father? | -她是黎巴嫩人 -你爸爸呢 |
[23:24] | Guatemalan. | 危地马拉人 |
[23:25] | They met at the DMV. | 他们在车管所相遇 |
[23:26] | My mom refused to take off her headscarf for the photo, | 我母亲拒绝取下头巾拍照 |
[23:30] | my dad was the guy taking the pictures. | 而我父亲就是拍照的人 |
[23:33] | America. | 这就是美国啊 |
[23:34] | Yes, sir. | 是啊 长官 |
[23:37] | Your file says you’re fluent in Arabic. | 你文件上写着 你精通阿拉伯语 |
[23:38] | And Spanish, sir. | 还有西班牙语 长官 |
[23:41] | You know, there might be something opening up | 在开罗站可能会有 |
[23:42] | in the Cairo station. | 空缺的职位 |
[23:44] | My recommendation would carry weight… which | 我的推荐是很有分量的 所以 |
[23:49] | brings us back to Carrie Mathison. | 我俩又得聊到卡莉·麦吉森 |
[23:51] | I didn’t put you with her by accident. | 我不是随随便便就让你关注她的 |
[23:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:57] | During a debrief, Carrie mentions | 在做简报时 卡莉突然提到 |
[23:59] | Abu Nazir’s name out of the blue. | 阿布·纳齐尔的名字 |
[24:01] | Three days later, one of her assets reports | 三天后 她的一名线人报告 |
[24:03] | the first Nazir sighting in over seven years. | 看到了纳齐尔 这是七年来的头一回 |
[24:07] | Maybe it’s coincidence. | 也许这是巧合 |
[24:10] | Or maybe there’s something she’s just not telling us. | 也许是她对我们有所隐瞒 |
[24:15] | You want a taste of operations? | 你想参加行动吗 |
[24:17] | Find out if she’s running something on the side. | 查出她在秘密筹划些什么吧 |
[24:24] | Sir… | 长官 |
[24:26] | I’m not sure I-I’m comfortable with… | 我不确定自己喜欢… |
[24:29] | Spying? | 做间谍吗 |
[24:34] | I’m making sure there are no loose cannons | 我得保证我的手下里 |
[24:36] | rolling around on my deck, | 没有不听将令的人 |
[24:38] | because if there are, I need to tie them down. | 一旦出现这样的人 我必须限制他们的行动 |
[24:48] | Hey, Carrie. | 嗨 卡莉 |
[24:49] | David, hi. | 嗨 大卫 |
[24:51] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[24:53] | What was that all about? | 你俩谈什么了 |
[24:55] | Uh, he wanted to review the, uh, Jalbani file | 他要重新审查一遍加尔巴尼的文件 |
[24:57] | before he cleared it. | 才批准展开行动 |
[25:00] | So we’re onto the next case. | 咱们来看下一个案子 |
[25:03] | Raqim Faisel, Assistant Professor | 这是拉齐姆·法赛尔 |
[25:06] | at Bryden University. | 布莱登大学的助理教授 |
[25:16] | That woman you were talking to at church today…who is she? | 今天在教堂跟你聊天的女人是谁 |
[25:19] | Oh, she works for the vice president. | 她是副总统的手下 |
[25:21] | Works for him how? | 干什么的 |
[25:23] | Some kind of advisor. | 是他的顾问 |
[25:26] | What did she want? | 她要干嘛 |
[25:28] | She wants to have lunch with me. | 她约我一起吃午饭 |
[25:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:32] | No idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:39] | I invited Mike over tomorrow night. | 明晚家里的活动 我还邀请了麦克 |
[25:42] | He knows most of the people who are coming, so… | 因为大多数客人他都认识 所以… |
[25:45] | No. It’s a great idea, Jess. | 这样挺好的 杰西 |
[25:46] | The more the merrier. | 人多了更热闹 |
[25:55] | Better go check on Chris, | 我去看看克里斯 |
[25:56] | make sure he’s doing his homework. | 监督他写作业 |
[26:30] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[26:31] | What happened to you? | 出什么事儿了 |
[26:31] | – You just disappeared. – I had some personal stuff to take care of. | -你突然就不见了 -有点私事要处理 |
[26:36] | -Off campus? – Yeah. | -工作之外的事 -对 |
[26:39] | Well, uh, okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[26:41] | I just, uh, finished running background on Faisel. | 我刚刚查过费赛尔的经历 |
[26:44] | Listen to this. | 然后发现 |
[26:45] | Three trips to Lahore in the last 18 months. | 过去一年半时间里 他去了三次拉合尔 |
[26:48] | For what purpose? | 什么目的 |
[26:49] | Unclear. | 还不清楚 |
[26:50] | I put in a call to Pakistani intelligence. | 我连线了巴基斯坦情报机关 |
[26:52] | Oh, I don’t trust those fuckers. | 我才不相信那群笨蛋 |
[26:54] | Make some appointments at the university, | 和他所在的大学约个时间 |
[26:55] | find out what you can. | 尽可能多地搜集他的资料 |
[26:56] | And tomorrow, you and I will spend | 明天我们一起 |
[26:58] | some quality time with our professor. | 好好跟一下这个助理教授 |
[27:15] | You know, it’s customary to wait for someone to say, | 通常你得听到里面的人说 |
[27:17] | “Come in” before you actually come in. | “请进”后才能推门进来 |
[27:20] | You didn’t say anything to your father, did you? | 你没有跟你爸爸说什么吧 |
[27:23] | About what? | 说什么 |
[27:29] | No, I didn’t. | 我没跟他说 |
[27:30] | ‘Cause if you did… | 如果你说漏了 |
[27:32] | Ma, I didn’t say a word. | 妈 我什么都没说 |
[27:35] | Jesus, it’s like the Spanish Inquisition around here. | 老天 我像是在宗教法庭受审 |
[27:38] | I believe you, okay? | 我相信你 |
[27:54] | What are you doing, Ma? | 妈你这是在干嘛 |
[27:57] | I’m sitting on your bed. | 在你床上坐会儿 |
[28:00] | Well, yeah, I can see that. | 这我知道 |
[28:02] | Is that a crime? | 这算是犯罪吗 |
[28:03] | No, not exactly. | 不算 |
[28:06] | What then? | 那怎么了 |
[28:14] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[28:16] | No. | 没有 |
[28:24] | Are you guys gonna get a divorce? | 你们要离婚了吗 |
[28:27] | No. | 没有 |
[28:29] | We’re not getting divorced. | 我们不会离婚的 |
[28:34] | ‘Cause if you are, I just | 如果你们打算离婚 |
[28:35] | want you to know that I’m cool with it. | 我没什么意见 |
[28:38] | I just think you guys should do whatever’s best for you. | 希望你们的选择对彼此都有好处 |
[28:40] | Dana, | 丹娜 |
[28:41] | no one’s getting a divorce, okay? | 我们不会离婚的 明白吗 |
[28:44] | Okay. | 明白 |
[28:50] | You should probably | 这个你应该跟克里斯说 |
[28:51] | tell Chris that, ’cause he’s, like, totally certain | 他坚信你们要离婚 |
[28:54] | you and dad are gonna ruin his life or something. | 觉得自己的生活要被毁了 |
[29:05] | Rumor or fact? | 是绯闻还是确有此事 |
[29:07] | What, me and Estes? | 你说我和埃斯蒂斯 |
[29:09] | Why are you so interested all of a sudden? | 怎么突然对这个这么有兴趣 |
[29:11] | I don’t know. I keep hearing you guys had a thing once. | 也不是 一直听说你们有过一段感情 |
[29:14] | Is it any of your business? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[29:23] | We had a moment. | 也就是一瞬间的感情 |
[29:26] | Misguided. Ancient history now. | 是一个错误 陈年旧事了 |
[29:29] | What? | 笑什么 |
[29:31] | I was on the wrong side of that bet. | 我猜错了 |
[29:34] | Why? Does it seem so unlikely? | 为什么 你觉得我们之间不可能 |
[29:36] | Kind of. | 有点儿 |
[29:39] | Well, he was the smartest guy | 他当年是中东站 |
[29:40] | in the Near East Division by a mile. | 最聪明的男人 无人能及 |
[29:42] | It’s not that. It’s just, | 不是说这个 我的意思是 |
[29:44] | I don’t see a lot of love lost between you two. | 我觉得你们之间不像有过什么遗失的感情 |
[29:48] | It didn’t end well. | 分手的时候很糟糕 |
[29:49] | Does it ever? | 分手哪有好的 |
[29:56] | That’s our guy. | 就是他了 |
[30:22] | I thought you said he lived in Truxton Circle. | 你说他住在塔克斯顿圈 |
[30:24] | He does. | 是的 |
[30:26] | Not headed there now. | 他没往那个方向去 |
[30:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[30:37] | It’s after 4:00. | 四点过了 |
[30:38] | He should be on his way here. | 应该在回来的路上 |
[30:39] | Tell him the traffic’s bad on the beltway. | 告诉他环城高速上堵车 |
[30:42] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[30:43] | He should use an alternate route. | 让他走备用路线 |
[30:45] | Tell him now. | 马上转告他 |
[31:27] | Guy hasn’t broken the speed limit once. | 他竟然一路都没有超速 |
[31:30] | Does that make him more or less suspicious? | 这说明他更加可疑还是我们不该怀疑他 |
[31:33] | Makes him boring as shit. | 说明他极度无趣 |
[31:35] | We tailed him all afternoon. | 我们跟了他一下午 |
[31:37] | After class, he drove to a Moroccan restaurant | 下课后 他开车去了一家摩洛哥餐厅 |
[31:39] | near the airport, where he dined alone. | 就在机场附近 然后独自吃饭 |
[31:41] | Second team’s outside his apartment now. | 二组人员已经守在他的公寓外了 |
[31:42] | His briefcase looked full, | 他的公文包里像是塞满了东西 |
[31:44] | so, my guess is, he’s in for the night. | 因而我猜他晚上会行动 |
[31:46] | What’s he an assistant professor of? | 他是什么课程的助理教授 |
[31:48] | Mechanical engineering. Tenure track. | 机械工程 是长期聘用 |
[31:50] | Generally liked. Published, | 他人缘不错 出过书 |
[31:52] | peer reviewed. | 同行鉴定结果良好 |
[31:52] | Muslim? | 是伊斯兰教徒吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah, but not a Koran thumper. | 是 但并不传教 |
[31:55] | Worships at Kalid Muhammud. | 崇拜哈立德·默罕默德 |
[31:56] | What about those three trips to Pakistan? | 三次巴基斯坦之行有线索吗 |
[31:58] | Lecturing at the University of Lahore. | 他是去给拉合尔大学作报告 |
[32:00] | It all checks out. | 都没什么问题 |
[32:00] | He was delivering a series of papers | 他当时讲的是 |
[32:02] | on alternative energy applications. | 关于新能源应用方面的内容 |
[32:04] | All right. Then see what second team comes up with tonight. | 好吧 等二组今晚的消息 |
[32:08] | If nothing, move on. | 没有新线索的话 就不查他了 |
[32:12] | Hey, uh, whose birthday is it again? | 刚才说今天是谁生日来着 |
[32:14] | I think it’s Mitchell’s. | 米切尔的 |
[32:16] | I’m gonna go buy him a drink. | 我去请他喝杯酒 |
[32:17] | Sure. How about you? You want another? | 去吧 你呢 再来一杯吗 |
[32:19] | Uh, no. I should go. | 不用了 我该回去了 |
[32:21] | Stay and visit. | 别走 跟我聊聊 |
[32:24] | Visit? | 聊聊 |
[32:26] | Why not? | 不行吗 |
[32:30] | Why are you being nice to me? | 怎么一下子友善起来了 |
[32:33] | Do I need a reason? | 需要理由吗 |
[32:34] | Not unless you want me to believe a word you’re saying. | 除非你要我相信你的话 |
[32:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:42] | It occurs to me that I’ve been holding on to the idea | 我想说一直以来我都想 |
[32:45] | of being angry at you, | 生你的气 |
[32:46] | rather than actually being angry at you. | 而从来没有真正的生你气 |
[32:51] | Just so we’re clear, are we talking about Baghdad, | 先说清楚 是说巴格达的事呢 |
[32:54] | or what happened pre-Baghdad? | 还是巴格达之前的事 |
[32:58] | Both. | 都有 |
[33:01] | Did you just get diagnosed with cancer, | 大卫 你是刚被诊断出癌症 |
[33:03] | or something, David? | 还是怎么了 |
[33:03] | You see? It’s a habit for you, too. | 看吧 你也习惯成自然了 |
[33:05] | Neither of us can get past it. | 你我都过不去那个坎 |
[33:09] | Past what exactly? | 到底什么坎 |
[33:10] | Our | 我们 |
[33:11] | period of distrusting each other. | 彼此不信任的时期 |
[33:14] | Well, that could have been pretty much any time, couldn’t it? | 我们不是一直都这样吗 |
[33:20] | I don’t know about that. | 我也不清楚 |
[33:30] | Well, if I never said it, I’ll say it now. | 如果没说过的话 我现在补上 |
[33:35] | I’m sorry, David. | 大卫 对不起 |
[33:39] | Just so I’m clear, | 先说清楚 |
[33:40] | are we talking about Baghdad, or what happened pre-Baghdad? | 是说巴格达的事呢 还是巴格达之前的事 |
[33:43] | Both. | 都有 |
[33:44] | Both. But mostly pre. | 都有 不过主要是之前的事 |
[33:47] | I can’t believe I chased you up to New York like that. | 真不敢相信我就那样追你追到纽约来了 |
[33:49] | No, I never should have left in the first place. | 不 我不该离开在先 |
[33:51] | You deserved an explanation. | 我应该给你个解释的机会 |
[33:53] | I don’t know. I might have run away from me, too. | 我也不知道 换做是我 八成也会跑的 |
[33:56] | If I had known your marriage would break up, David… | 大卫 如果早知道会拆散你们… |
[33:58] | No, no. | 没事 |
[34:00] | The truth is, it was probably over anyway. | 反正也快到头了 |
[34:07] | How is Victoria? | 维多利亚怎么样了 |
[34:10] | Remarried. | 再婚了 |
[34:12] | To a nice Jewish guy | 嫁了一个从劳德代尔堡来的犹太医生 |
[34:14] | from Fort Lauderdale, a doctor. | 人挺不错的 |
[34:15] | She and the kids converted last year. | 她和孩子们去年也改了信仰 |
[34:17] | You’re kidding me? Victoria? | 没开玩笑吧 维多利亚 |
[34:23] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜[犹太人惯用语言] |
[34:35] | So, how’s it been? | 过得还好吗 |
[34:39] | It’s been tough, I won’t lie. | 很艰难 不骗你 |
[34:41] | Well, at least he’s home. | 至少他回来了 |
[34:42] | Joanie’s husband is still over there, | 乔安娜的丈夫还在前线呢 |
[34:44] | and she only gets to talk to him once a month | 只有在他回营部的时候 |
[34:46] | on the SAT-phone when he’s back at battalion. | 才能和乔安娜通卫星电话 每月一次 |
[34:49] | How’s the sex? | 性生活如意吗 |
[34:54] | I know. | 我懂 |
[34:55] | It’s awful, right? | 很糟糕吧 |
[34:57] | More like nonexistent. | 几乎没有 |
[34:59] | Denis couldn’t get it up for almost a year. | 丹尼斯将近一年不能勃起 |
[35:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:02] | – Oh, yeah. – What about drugs, like Viagra, or whatever? | -真的 -没吃药吗 伟哥之类的 |
[35:05] | No, the problem wasn’t between his legs. It’s up… | 没 问题不在胯下 而在这 |
[35:09] | Have I ever been with an impotent man? | 我有没有睡过阳痿男呢 |
[35:10] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[35:12] | Well, you haven’t lived. | 那你白活了 |
[35:19] | Oh, uh, looks like they might be, uh… | 看来他们都… |
[35:21] | Oh, there she is. | 她在那儿 |
[35:23] | – Hey, Jess. – Hi. | -杰西 -嗨 |
[35:24] | – This is Demmie. – Demmie, Jessica. | -这是黛米 -黛米 杰西卡 |
[35:26] | Jessica, Demmie. | 杰西卡 这是黛米 |
[35:28] | Debbie, nice to meet you. | 黛比 见到你很高兴 |
[35:29] | It’s Demmie with two M’s. | 是黛米 2个M |
[35:34] | Demmie. | 黛米 |
[35:35] | Come in. Let me get you guys something to drink. | 快进来 我给你们弄点喝的 |
[35:49] | Where’d you find her? | 从哪找的女伴啊 |
[35:51] | It was short notice, all right? | 是你通知的太仓促了好吧 |
[36:00] | So, where’s Brody at anyway? | 布洛迪人呢 |
[36:02] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen him for a little while. | 不知道 我有一会没见他人了 |
[36:03] | I have no idea where he is. | 不知道他去哪了 |
[36:05] | Want me to find him? | 要我去找他吗 |
[36:07] | That would be great. Thanks. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[36:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[36:34] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[36:42] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[36:44] | So when are you going back to work full-time? | 你什么时候回去上班 |
[36:46] | – This week, I think. – That’ll be good. | -我想这周吧 -不错 |
[36:48] | – Get you out of the house a little more. – Are you hungry? | -不用整天窝在家里 -你饿了吗 |
[36:51] | I am starving… | 我饿死了 |
[36:56] | Brody?! | 布洛迪 |
[36:59] | Brody?! | 布洛迪 |
[37:03] | What’s going on? Is everybody all right? | 怎么回事 你们没事吧 |
[37:05] | Looks like the soap flakes didn’t really work, Jess. | 看来肥皂片不管用啊 杰西 |
[37:08] | I killed the deer. | 我就把鹿打死了 |
[37:10] | Give me the gun, Brody. | 布洛迪 把枪给我 |
[37:11] | Back off, Mike. | 麦克 退后 |
[37:12] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:14] | Go back inside, Chris. | 克里斯 回屋去 |
[37:16] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[37:17] | Come on, Chris, let’s go inside. | 走吧 克里斯 我们回去 |
[37:18] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[37:19] | You know what, Mike, i can handle this. | 知道吗 麦克 这里我能处理 |
[37:20] | Can you please just tell everybody to go home. | 让大家回家去吧 |
[37:22] | No, I’m not leaving you alone. | 不 我不会把你一个人丢在这的 |
[37:23] | Just go, please. | 走吧 求你了 |
[37:25] | Do what she says, Mike. | 麦克 照她说的做 |
[37:30] | Make sure Chris stays inside. | 让克里斯好好在屋里待着 |
[37:31] | I don’t want him coming back out here. | 别让他出来了 |
[37:32] | Chris? Why? What’s the problem? | 克里斯 为什么不让他出来 |
[37:33] | What do you think I’m gonna do? | 你觉得我能怎么样 |
[37:34] | I don’t think you’re gonna do anything. | 我不觉得你能怎样 |
[37:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:39] | I’m gonna go get a shovel, | 我去拿铲子 |
[37:41] | clean up this beast before the flies get to it. | 趁这畜生还没招苍蝇 赶紧处理掉 |
[37:43] | God damn it! Don’t walk away from me, Brody. | 该死 布洛迪 别躲着我 |
[37:46] | He was eating all your flowers, for Christ’s sake. | 老天 它把你的花都吃了 |
[37:48] | What’s the big deal? | 杀了它有什么大不了的 |
[37:49] | You fired a weapon! | 你刚才可是开枪了 |
[37:52] | In front of our friends, in front of our son! | 当着我们朋友和儿子的面 |
[37:55] | You want to believe that’s normal, go right ahead. | 你要觉得这样也算正常 那就去吧 |
[37:57] | – There’s nothing wrong with me. – Is that right? | -我很正常 -是吗 |
[38:00] | You barely sleep, you turn your back on your friends, | 你不睡觉 冷落朋友 |
[38:03] | you scare your children. | 吓唬孩子 |
[38:05] | I mean, you won’t even… | 还有 你甚至不 |
[38:07] | What? Say it. | 什么 说啊 |
[38:07] | You can’t even fuck your wife! | 你甚至不能上你老婆 |
[38:14] | We need help, Brody. | 布洛迪 我们需要帮助 |
[38:17] | I see what this is. | 我懂了 |
[38:19] | Time for me to get my head shrunk, go to psych services? | 你要我找心理医生接受治疗 |
[38:22] | I don’t give a shit who you talk to, | 我不管你去找谁 |
[38:23] | as long as you talk to somebody. | 只要你对人倾诉就行 |
[38:26] | What if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[38:31] | Then I can’t do this anymore. | 那我不想再这样过下去了 |
[39:48] | There’s no point in imagining the worst. | 没必要把事情想得这么糟 |
[39:50] | I’m not imagining. | 这不是瞎想 |
[39:51] | They followed me to this house. | 他们跟踪我到了这座房子 |
[39:52] | They followed you past this house. | 他们跟踪你路过了这座房子 |
[39:55] | Darling, I promise, no one knows we’re living here. | 亲爱的 我保证没人知道我们住在这 |
[39:57] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[39:58] | Because if they did, | 因为如果他们知道了 |
[39:59] | they’d be tearing apart the living room, | 一定会把卧室翻个底朝天 |
[40:01] | not driving by outside. | 而不是从门前开了过去 |
[40:02] | No. | 不一定 |
[40:04] | I still think we should leave. | 我还是觉得我们该搬走 |
[40:05] | Our instructions were to sit tight. | 上面来的指令要我们按兵不动 |
[40:09] | In the meantime, we owe it to ourselves not to panic. | 同时 我们自己不能乱了阵脚 |
[40:15] | You have a class to teach. | 你还要上课呢 |
[40:17] | In less than an hour. | 还有不到一小时时间 |
[40:19] | It’s important that you do exactly what you always do. | 演好你自己很重要 |
[40:22] | Go to work. | 去上班吧 |
[40:26] | Hiyati. | 海亚提 |
[40:29] | We knew this would not be easy. | 我们都知道这并不容易 |
[41:10] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[41:11] | Sheik Eyad Hassoun. | 伊雅德·哈索恩酋长 |
[41:13] | He’s a groundsman for the Islamic House on Constitution Avenue. | 他在宪法大道的一座伊斯兰房子里当管理员 |
[41:17] | Any red flags? | 有什么危险信号吗 |
[41:18] | – It depends. – On what? | -看情况了 -看什么 |
[41:20] | What you consider a red flag. | 看你对危险信号的定义了 |
[41:21] | He was arrested 12 years ago for refusing to leave | 十二年前 他因拒绝离开非法集会 |
[41:24] | an unpermitted rally. | 被捕 |
[41:26] | What was he protesting? | 当时他在抗议什么呢 |
[41:28] | The presence of U.S. Troops in Saudi Arabia. | 抗议美军驻扎沙特阿拉伯 |
[41:32] | All right, start with his immigration status. | 好的 从他的移民身份查起 |
[41:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:36] | – Any luck? – Not yet. | -有什么线索吗 -还没有 |
[41:38] | Keep laboring in the vineyards. Something will turn up. | 继续查 肯定能查到的 |
[41:41] | What I wouldn’t give right now | 现在我是什么都不会放过 |
[41:42] | for a little retail intelligence. | 哪怕一丁点线索 |
[41:44] | Disenchanted Imam, | 不再着迷的伊玛目 |
[41:45] | an Islamist kid halfway to the bomb belt. | 一个差点被炸弹炸死的伊斯兰孩子 |
[41:48] | A live source. | 活生生的情报源啊 |
[41:49] | That would be nice. | 不错嘛 |
[41:50] | Anything else on your Christmas list? | 还有什么圣诞愿望吗 |
[41:53] | Yeah. | 有 |
[41:56] | Let me put Virgil and Max back on Brody. | 让维吉尔和麦克斯继续监视布洛迪 |
[41:58] | But this time, we leave no footprint. | 这次 我们不会留任何痕迹 |
[42:00] | – Just a light tail, two 12-hour shifts. – No. | -就两个人暗中跟踪 12小时轮班 -不行 |
[42:03] | But we’re following all these other targets. | 但我们也有跟踪其他目标 |
[42:05] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 看来你还没意识到 |
[42:06] | there’s a lot of political heat on the good sergeant. | 这位好中士已经是政治焦点了 |
[42:09] | Now more than ever, we need to keep our distance. | 从今往后 我们最好远离他 |
[42:12] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这不容易 |
[42:15] | I can’t help but feel I’m missing something. | 我总觉得露了点什么 |
[42:18] | You’re missing him. | 你想他了 |
[42:21] | When you’re on somebody all the time, it’s like that. | 当你监视一个人久了 就会有这种感觉 |
[42:23] | You know that as well as anybody. | 大家都知道 |
[42:26] | He’s in your rearview now, Carrie. | 他已经过去式了 卡莉 |
[42:29] | You’re moving in another direction. | 你得继续向前看了 |
[42:32] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[42:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:48] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[43:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[43:51] | Just watching the storm. | 在看暴风雨而已 |
[43:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:56] | Is it coming or going? | 是要下还是要停啊 |
[43:58] | Hard to tell. | 这不好说 |
[44:01] | Coming, I think. | 我猜要下了 |
[44:06] | You want to join me? | 要一起看吗 |
[44:09] | I was just getting ready to go. | 我正准备出去 |
[44:15] | There’s a, uh… | 今晚教堂… |
[44:16] | There’s a veteran’ support group meeting at the church tonight. | 今晚教堂有个老兵互助会 |
[44:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:23] | Thought I’d… | 我想 |
[44:24] | Thought I’d drop in and just try it out. | 我想顺路去看看 |
[44:28] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[44:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:33] | Yeah, don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[44:35] | I don’t think I’m gonna be able to stomach it | 我可不认为自己能在那里待 |
[44:37] | for more than about five minutes. | 五分钟以上 |
[44:43] | Well, let’s get you an umbrella, just in case. | 我去给你找把伞 以防万一 |
[46:07] | Stay away from the milk. | 别加奶 |
[46:08] | Spoiled. | 变质了 |
[46:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:18] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[46:19] | Hey, no worries. No worries. | 没事 没事 |
[46:22] | Hey, I know you. | 我记得你 |
[46:24] | – You were in the debrief at… – Please. | -你听过我的汇报 -拜托 |
[46:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:27] | It’s just, I’m… I… I’m not supposed to be here. | 我 我不该出现在这里 |
[46:33] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[46:35] | Okay, seats everybody. Time to begin. | 好了 各位就坐吧 要开始了 |
[46:47] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[46:50] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[46:54] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[46:54] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 不好意思 |
[46:56] | I really had no idea you were in this group. | 我真的不知道你参加了这个组织 |
[46:58] | I’m not. It’s my first time. | 没有 我第一次参加 |
[47:01] | – Well, then, I’ll leave you to it. – Hey, hold on. | -好吧 那就不打扰你了 -等一下 |
[47:03] | Hold on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[47:05] | What you say your name was again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[47:07] | Carrie. Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[47:10] | Look, I don’t understand. It’s, uh… it’s… | 我不明白 |
[47:12] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[47:13] | It’s totally fine with me if you want to stay. | 如果你想留下来 我完全不介意 |
[47:15] | No, it’s not that. It’s just, uh… | 不 不是那回事 只是 |
[47:17] | No one in there can know what I do for a living. | 不能让他们知道我是干什么的 |
[47:19] | I’m still an active intelligence officer. | 我还是在职的情报人员 |
[47:22] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会为你保密的 |
[47:26] | Besides, I’m better at spilling my guts to total strangers anyway. | 还有 我更擅长对陌生人吐露真情 |
[47:30] | I hardly ever go to the same meeting twice. | 同一个聚会我几乎不去第二次 |
[47:32] | Sounds complicated. | 听起来很复杂啊 |
[47:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[47:39] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[47:43] | Anyway, you should go back in. They’re getting started. | 总之 你该回去了 他们要开始了 |
[47:45] | Hey, look, I’m not going back in if it means you can’t go in. | 如果你不去 那我也不回去了 |
[47:47] | Please, really, that’s… | 拜托 真的 这… |
[47:49] | That’s not necessary. | 没这必要啊 |
[47:50] | Or maybe we could hold our own private meeting out here? | 或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议 |
[47:52] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[47:56] | It’s tempting. | 很吸引人 |
[47:59] | Right? | 是吗 |
[48:05] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你一个问题吗 |
[48:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[48:08] | Where was it you said you served again? Baghdad? | 你说以前在哪工作 巴格达吗 |
[48:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[48:16] | How come it’s so hard to talk about | 为什么和没去过那里的人 |
[48:18] | with people who weren’t there? | 谈话会这么困难呢 |
[48:23] | I have a better question. | 我有一个更好的问题 |
[48:25] | How come it’s so hard to talk with anyone | 为什么和没去过那里的人 |
[48:26] | who wasn’t there about anything at all? | 谈什么都这么困难呢 |
[48:36] | Okay, now I really am going. | 好了 我真的该走了 |
[48:39] | Don’t leave me like this. | 别这样丢下我啊 |
[48:41] | All alone… in the rain! | 独自一人 在这里淋雨 |
[48:45] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[48:47] | Nobody expects you to say anything | 第二第三次聚会之前 |
[48:48] | till the second or third meeting anyway. | 没人会指望你说话的 |
[48:51] | Well, that’s assuming I get to the second or third meeting. | 那也要我去参加第二次第三次聚会啊 |