时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:12] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked… | 美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击… |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re gonna play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good ol’ favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him… | 直到他受到了阻击… |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:42] | We must, and we will be vigilant… | 我们必须 也将会提高警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | – Fuck! – I missed something once before. | -操 -我以前遗漏过线索 |
[00:58] | I won’t… | 我不会… |
[00:59] | I can’t let that happen again. | 我不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | Everyone misses something that day. | 很多人都遗漏了线索 |
[01:06] | Everyone is not me. | 但我不能 |
[01:21] | I got a mood disorder, okay? | 我有情绪障碍 |
[01:23] | I looked it up, Carrie. | 我做过功课 卡莉 |
[01:24] | Clozapine’s an antipsychotic. | 氯氮平是种抗精神病药 |
[01:25] | Only seven this time? | 这次只有七粒吗 |
[01:27] | Raiding my samples cupboard not only enables you, | 打劫我的样品药橱 不仅助长你的坏毛病 |
[01:29] | it jeopardizes my license. | 还危及我的行医执照 |
[01:31] | So… seven pills. | 所以 只有七粒 |
[01:34] | The terrorists are still out there. | 恐怖分子还在伺机行动 |
[01:35] | We need Brody in the public eye | 我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率 |
[01:37] | reminding America that this is far from over. | 借此提醒民众们 恐怖分子依旧猖獗 |
[01:39] | And smile for the cameras. | 对镜头笑笑 |
[01:42] | Look at him. He’s been blogged and tweeted about | 看看他 很多博客和微博都转他 |
[01:45] | and solicited by every national talk show. | 各大访谈节目都邀请他 |
[01:48] | During the debrief, | 在做简报时 |
[01:49] | Carrie mentions Abu Nazir’s name out of the blue. | 卡莉突然提到阿布·纳齐尔的名字 |
[01:52] | Three days later, one of her assets reports | 三天后 她的一名线人报告 |
[01:53] | the first Nazir sighting in over seven years. | 看到了纳齐尔 这是七年来的头一回 |
[01:56] | Maybe it’s coincidence. | 也许这是巧合 |
[01:57] | Or maybe there’s something she’s just not telling us. | 也许是她对我们有所隐瞒 |
[02:00] | This intelligence your asset gave up her life to acquire, | 你的线人用生命换来了这条线索 |
[02:02] | do not squander it by continuing to invade | 与其违反宪法 窥探布洛迪家的隐私 |
[02:04] | the constitutionally protected privacy of the Brody family. | 不如好好抓住这条线索 |
[02:07] | You need to take down that surveillance. | 你不能再监视他了 |
[02:12] | We’re on to the next case. | 咱们来看下一个案子 |
[02:14] | Raqim Faisel. | 这是拉齐姆·费赛尔 |
[02:16] | They followed me to this house. | 他们跟踪我到了这座房子 |
[02:18] | Darling, I promise no one knows we’re living here. | 亲爱的 我保证没人知道我们住在这 |
[02:20] | I still think we should leave. | 我还是觉得我们该搬走 |
[02:22] | Our instructions were to sit tight. | 上面的指令要我们按兵不动 |
[02:24] | You knew this would not be easy. | 我们都知道这并不容易 |
[02:26] | I can’t help but feel I’m missing something. | 我总觉得漏了点什么 |
[02:28] | You’re missing him. | 你想他了 |
[02:36] | – Oh, I’m sorry! – Hey, I know you. | -不好意思 -我记得你 |
[02:40] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不该出现在这里 |
[02:42] | Hey, look, I’m not going back in if it means you can’t go back in. | 如果你不去 那我也不回去了 |
[02:44] | That’s not necessary. | 没这必要啊 |
[02:45] | Maybe we can hold our own private meeting out here. | 或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议 |
[02:47] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[02:50] | It’s tempting. | 很吸引人 |
[04:22] | Run, you fat fuck, run! | 快跑 死胖子 快跑啊 |
[04:26] | Christ, you call yourself a ball player? | 老天 你他妈会打球吗 |
[04:30] | He’s safe, you fuckwit! Geez, you freak. | 他安全了 你个傻缺 真他妈有病 |
[04:34] | A double and a single in the fourth. | 第四局一次二垒安打 一次一垒安打 |
[04:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re wrong. | 对对对 你错了 |
[04:39] | Why don’t you just man up and admit it, asshole! | 没种承认吗你 怂货 |
[04:43] | That’s right, you jerkoff, I’m talking about you! | 没错 混蛋玩意 说的就是你 |
[04:45] | You’re a goddamn disgrace! | 别他妈出来丢人现眼了 |
[04:48] | Unfucking believable! | 真他妈不可思议 |
[04:50] | The only team in baseball | 哪有你们这样的棒球队 |
[04:51] | has to pinch run their leadoff, man. | 第一击球手竟然还需要换人 |
[04:56] | How long you been standing there? | 你在哪儿站了多久了 |
[04:57] | What? I can’t hear you. | 你说什么 我听不清 |
[04:59] | Oh, well, yeah. | 那个 好吧 |
[05:01] | Oh, yeah. | 在这儿 |
[05:04] | There. | 好了 |
[05:05] | I rang the bell, like five times, Dad. | 我按了得有五遍门铃 爸 |
[05:09] | Hey, is Maggie home? | 麦琪在家吗 |
[05:10] | No, she had to go deal with | 不在 她有病危的患者 |
[05:11] | some patient crisis at the hospital. | 得赶去医院急救 |
[05:14] | Hey, you hungry, huh? | 对了 你饿吗 |
[05:17] | She said how long she’d be? | 她说过多久能回来吗 |
[05:18] | I can make you a sandwich. You want a sandwich? | 我给你做个三明治吧 你想吃吗 |
[05:20] | I got, we got turkey, lettuce… | 家里有火鸡 莴苣 |
[05:25] | Shit, I gotta get this. | 靠 我得接个电话 |
[05:27] | Yeah, turkey’s great. | 火鸡就行 |
[05:30] | Uh, hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[05:34] | Hello. | 喂 |
[05:35] | Hey, Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[05:39] | What? | 什么 |
[05:40] | The one surviving terrorist from the compound in Afghanistan | 他是布洛迪获救的那个阿富汗战俘集中营里 |
[05:43] | where we rescued Brody. | 唯一幸存的恐怖分子 |
[05:44] | Scooped him up in some shitshack in IBD. | 我们把他从伊斯兰堡的某个鬼地方捞了出来 |
[05:47] | Clean lift. Nothing broken, nothing spilt. | 过程很顺利 没发生任何冲突 |
[05:50] | Okay, I’ll be there in 30 minutes. | 好的 我半小时内赶到 |
[06:12] | Oh! Sweetie! | 亲爱的 |
[06:21] | Welcome. | 欢迎回来 |
[06:24] | Hi. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:25] | – No, happy to see you is all. Yeah? | -没事 就是见到你很高兴 -是吧 |
[06:28] | Over here. | 这边走 |
[07:03] | Educated guess says you, uh… | 据我推测 |
[07:05] | you need this to go. | 你得打包带走了 |
[07:06] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸 |
[07:13] | You must think I’m ready for the glue factory, Carrie. | 你是不是觉得我该进养老院了 卡莉 |
[07:16] | Unplugging the iron like that. | 还帮我把熨斗拔了 |
[07:17] | – Come on. – I’m just trying to be safe. | -用不着吧 -我就是怕出危险 |
[07:24] | Did you take your meds this morning, Dad? | 你今早吃药了吗 爸 |
[07:26] | I did. Thank you for asking. | 吃了 多谢提醒 |
[07:29] | Bad enough I’ve got your sister up my ass 24/7. | 有你姐整天跟在我屁股后面唠叨就够烦的了 |
[07:31] | Now you, too? | 现在你也这样 |
[07:32] | And just so you know, those pills are killing me. | 还有 吃药简直就是在害我 |
[07:36] | No they’re not, Dad. | 不会的 爸 |
[07:37] | Sometimes you just feel like you’re spinning out of control | 有时候吃完药 药劲上来的时候 |
[07:39] | a little when they bring you up instead of down. | 你会感觉有点不受控制的眩晕 |
[07:42] | That happens to you, too? | 你也这样吗 |
[07:45] | It’s a good time to avoid | 以我的经验 |
[07:46] | household appliances in my experience. | 这种时候最好不要碰家用电器 |
[07:48] | I was distracted, I was excited to see you is all. | 我是因为见到你太高兴 所以才分了心 |
[07:54] | Okay, message received and understood. | 好吧 你的话我明白了 |
[07:59] | I wish I could stay and help you out with the chores. | 我真想留下帮你做家务 |
[08:01] | Yeah, right. Well, you enjoy. | 行了 你好好工作去吧 |
[08:04] | Drive safe. | 开车注意安全 |
[08:06] | And… | 还有… |
[08:07] | – Fuck the C.I.A. – Fuck the C.I.A. | -操他妈的中情局 -操他妈的中情局 |
[08:10] | So, how are your parents? | 你父母怎么样 |
[08:11] | Wonderful. They seem to get busier and busier. | 很好 他们好像越来越忙了 |
[08:14] | We need to get them over here more. | 我们应该多接他们过来住住 |
[08:16] | Too much work in Mumbai for that. That’s what they would say. | 他们肯定会说在孟买的事太多 抽不开身 |
[08:19] | Maybe they ought to | 他们应该考虑 |
[08:21] | think about handing the slums project off to somebody else now. | 把贫民窟的工程交给别人去做了 |
[08:27] | What have you lost? | 你找什么呢 |
[08:28] | Ticket for the parking. | 停车证 |
[08:32] | It’ll be in the car, where you always leave it. | 肯定在车上 你总是落在那儿 |
[08:38] | That didn’t take long. | 接起来就没完了 |
[08:39] | I love you so. I tell you that already? | 我很爱你 知道吗 |
[08:41] | Go on, answer it. I know you have to. | 没事 接吧 我知道你必须得接 |
[08:43] | Hello? Saul Berenson. | 喂 我是索尔·贝伦森 |
[08:45] | He wants everyone here ASAP. | 他让所有人尽快赶过来 |
[08:47] | Get me Captain Mike Faber at the Pentagon. | 给我接五角大楼的麦克·费伯 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna get a cab. | 我自己打车吧 |
[08:52] | Oh, and Estes wants everyone to clear their schedules… | 埃斯蒂斯让大家取消一切行程 |
[08:54] | Mira, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 米拉 等等 别走 等等 |
[08:57] | No. | 算了 |
[08:57] | I-I know what that look means, Saul, and I’m not. | 我知道你那种表情是什么意思 索尔 |
[09:00] | I’m not angry, I’m really not. | 我不生气 真的 |
[09:02] | And I hope I see you later. | 晚点再见吧 |
[09:06] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[09:06] | Yeah, yeah, I’m still here. | 我在听 |
[09:08] | All right, before the briefing starts, | 好了 在简报开始前 |
[09:09] | there’s a report you need to read | 你得先看一份报告 |
[09:10] | from the Pakistan phase of the interrogation. | 是巴基斯坦那边的审讯情况 |
[09:12] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上过去 |
[09:16] | Afzal Hamid. | 埃弗扎·哈米德 |
[09:17] | 34 years old, Syrian. | 34岁 叙利亚人 |
[09:20] | According to our friends in Pakistani Intelligence, | 据我们巴基斯坦情报局的朋友说 |
[09:23] | a mid-level member of the Islamic People’s Liberation Army. | 他是伊斯兰解放军的中层干部 |
[09:26] | Abu Nazir’s group. | 也就是阿布·纳齐尔的手下 |
[09:27] | Which means he most likely has knowledge of Nazir’s plans | 所以说他很有可能知道纳齐尔 |
[09:30] | to attack us here in Fortress America. | 袭击美国的计划 |
[09:32] | Including money trail from the Hawala shop– | 还有地下钱庄那笔钱的线索 |
[09:34] | where it went, what it’s being used for. | 包括其去向 还有用途 |
[09:36] | Which is exactly why you and Carrie will interrogate him. | 所以你要和卡莉一起对他进行审讯 |
[09:39] | With the help of Sergeant Brody. | 布洛迪中士会协助你们 |
[09:43] | Excuse me. Sergeant Brody? | 你说什么 布洛迪中士 |
[09:46] | Yes, Carrie, Sergeant Brody, | 对 卡莉 是布洛迪中士 |
[09:48] | who is in a unique position | 他的遭遇特殊 |
[09:48] | to establish a baseline on Hamid. Right or wrong? | 可判断哈米德供词的真伪 对不对 |
[09:51] | Right. | 对 |
[09:52] | Now, the interview itself will take place | 这次的审讯地点将设在 |
[09:55] | at a designated safe house, yet to be determined. | 一处指定的安全屋里 具体位置待定 |
[09:57] | Brody absolutely can’t be there. | 绝不能让布洛迪参加 |
[09:59] | He will be there, Carrie. That ship has sailed. | 他必须参加 卡莉 你这话说晚了 |
[10:00] | Then we might as well just hand our playbook | 那还不如直接把我们的计划 |
[10:02] | straight to Abu Nazir. | 告诉阿布·纳齐尔 |
[10:03] | Well, the alternative might be worse. | 不这么办可能更糟 |
[10:05] | Nothing is worse than Brody witnessing this interrogation. | 让布洛迪参加审讯就是最糟的情况 |
[10:08] | The blowback will be profound. | 后果会很严重的 |
[10:09] | Assuming we do what you want then– that is, | 假设我们照你说的办 也就是 |
[10:11] | share your suspicions about Sergeant Brody– | 把你对布洛迪的怀疑告诉大家 |
[10:13] | what do you think will happen then? | 你觉得到时候会怎样 |
[10:14] | Well, it might force David into a decision. | 那样有可能会迫使大卫做出决定 |
[10:16] | A decision based on what? | 你让他根据什么做决定 |
[10:18] | How many times must we have this discussion? | 我们还要在这个问题上纠缠多久 |
[10:21] | There’s no evidence linking Brody to Abu Nazir. | 没有任何证据表明布洛迪与阿布·纳齐尔有关 |
[10:23] | This is a different discussion, Saul. | 这次的性质不同 索尔 |
[10:25] | This is about operational security. | 这次事关行动的安全性 |
[10:27] | Okay, Carrie. | 好吧 卡莉 |
[10:31] | March up to his office right now. | 你现在就去他办公室 |
[10:33] | Tell him he’s been duped. | 告诉他 他被耍了 |
[10:34] | Tell him Sergeant Brody’s location in Afghanistan | 告诉他布洛迪中士在阿富汗的关押地点 |
[10:36] | was intentionally leaked by Nazir. | 是纳齐尔故意泄露的 |
[10:38] | Tell him the story | 告诉他 |
[10:39] | of his American hero has a surprise twist. | 他的美国英雄出人意料地叛变了 |
[10:41] | See what he does then. | 看他会怎么做 |
[10:43] | My guess– you’re packing your cubicle, | 我猜 到时候你就该卷铺盖卷走人 |
[10:45] | looking for a job in the private sector. | 去私营老板那另谋出路了 |
[10:47] | Don’t we have a moral obligation to say something? | 从道义上 我们难道不该说点什么吗 |
[10:50] | Our obligation is to stop the next attack on America. | 我们该做的是防止美国再次遭袭 |
[10:53] | Which you won’t be a part of if you keep pursuing this. | 你要是再纠缠下去 恐怕就没机会参与了 |
[10:58] | Has it occurred to you at the very least | 你有没有想过 |
[10:59] | we’ll be able to observe Brody at close quarters | 我们最起码可以在高压环境下 |
[11:01] | in a high stress environment | 近距离观察布洛迪 |
[11:03] | which we can control. | 一切尽在我们掌握 |
[11:05] | Yeah, it’s occurred to me, Saul. | 是啊 我想到了 索尔 |
[11:07] | Has it occurred to you | 你有没有想过 |
[11:08] | if we do our jobs and break Afzal Hamid, | 如果我们能把埃弗扎·哈米德问垮 |
[11:10] | he just might give up the whole plot, | 没准他会将整个阴谋和盘托出 |
[11:11] | including Sergeant Brody? | 包括布洛迪中士的事 |
[11:13] | Well, that’s a big if, Saul. | 这可难说 索尔 |
[11:14] | You’re screwing up my rug. | 你把我的地毯掀起来了 |
[11:17] | Either David Estes makes the weather, | 要么是大卫·埃斯蒂斯操心 |
[11:20] | Carrie, or we do. | 要么是我们 |
[11:22] | Your choice. | 你自己选吧 |
[11:48] | This can’t be good. | 肯定没好事 |
[11:50] | Jess said I’d find you here. | 杰西说在这儿能找到你 |
[11:52] | It’s urgent. | 事情紧急 |
[11:59] | Langley needs to see you. | 中情局的人想见你 |
[12:02] | Langley? | 兰利 |
[12:03] | So you better haul ass. | 你最好抓紧时间 |
[12:05] | Shit, shower, shave, be ready sometime in the next 40 minutes | 上厕所 沐浴洗漱 四十分钟内准备妥当 |
[12:07] | when they come to get you. | 到时他们会来接你 |
[12:10] | What do they want? | 他们想干嘛 |
[12:12] | Didn’t say. Eyes only classified. | 没说 这是机密 |
[12:16] | You couldn’t have just called me? | 你为什么不给我打电话 |
[12:18] | They told me not to. | 他们不准我打 |
[12:19] | No open line phone calls. | 不准用没加密的电话线 |
[12:21] | – Jesus. – Yeah, no shit. | -天啊 -是啊 不是开玩笑的 |
[12:25] | You went by my house already? | 你已经去过我家了 |
[12:28] | Figured I’d stay out of Jessica’s hair. | 还是不要让杰西卡见到我吧 |
[12:29] | You figured right. | 你能这么想真好 |
[12:34] | Is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[12:36] | Can’t tell me anything else? | 不能说得详细些 |
[12:39] | That’s all I know right now, Brody. | 布洛迪 我眼下就知道这些 |
[12:41] | If I knew anything else, I’d tell you. | 如果有其他消息 我会告诉你 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | What did Mike want? | 麦克找你干嘛 |
[12:58] | The CIA wanted to see me. | 中情局想见我 |
[13:00] | About what? | 为什么 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | Going to take a shower. | 我去洗澡了 |
[13:12] | They’ll be here any second now. | 他们随时可能来接我 |
[13:14] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:17] | You know what, Jess? Can you just stop | 杰西 你不必 |
[13:19] | asking me that every two minutes? I’m fine. | 一直问我有没有事 我很好 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:26] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是有意… |
[13:26] | No, you’re right. I get it. | 不 你说得对 我明白了 |
[13:29] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:30] | Mom said you wanted to come watch my karate tomorrow. | 妈妈说你明天会去看我练空手道 |
[13:33] | – She did? – He’s getting his blue belt. | -是吗 -他在考蓝带 |
[13:35] | If I pass the test. | 通过了测试就是蓝带 |
[13:37] | So can you come? | 那你能来吗 |
[13:38] | Sure. Wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 去 无论如何也不会错过 |
[14:28] | North. So not Langley. | 向北 那就不是去兰利了 |
[14:33] | No blindfold or anything? | 不用蒙眼什么的吗 |
[14:36] | We trust you. | 我们相信你 |
[14:38] | Sir, we’re five minutes out. | 长官 我们五分钟后到 |
[14:39] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[15:24] | Estes, we’re up. We’re online. | 埃斯蒂斯 网络已连好了 |
[15:33] | Sergeant Brody, | 布洛迪中士 |
[15:34] | Carrie Mathison. | 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[15:36] | We met at the debrief a few weeks ago. | 几星期前做简报的时候我们见过 |
[15:43] | Yes. Uh, good… good to see you. | 对 幸…幸会 |
[15:46] | Thanks so much for coming. | 谢谢您能来 |
[15:49] | How are you settling back in with your family? | 重回家人怀抱 感觉如何 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[15:55] | Um, can we get you anything…a coffee, | 我们开始之前 你想喝点什么 |
[15:59] | or soda or water…before we get started? | 咖啡 汽水 还是纯净水 |
[16:01] | Get started with what? | 开始什么 |
[16:05] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[16:26] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[16:33] | Motherfucking shit. | 我操他大爷的 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I know him. | 我认识他 |
[17:02] | He was my guard. | 他曾是我的看守 |
[17:04] | Visual recognition confirmed. | 视觉辨认已确认 |
[17:07] | Do you remember his name? | 你还记得他的名字吗 |
[17:10] | They called him Affie. | 他们都叫他安非 |
[17:12] | His full name is Afzal Hamid. | 他的全名是埃弗扎·哈米德 |
[17:14] | He was the sole survivor of the attack | 你被营救的那个安全屋被袭击后 |
[17:16] | on the safe house where you were rescued. | 他是唯一的幸存者 |
[17:47] | – Who’s he? – My colleague. | -他是谁 -我的同事 |
[18:03] | As-Salamu alaykum. | 平安与你同在 |
[18:11] | As-Salamu alaykum. | 平安与你同在 |
[18:43] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[18:44] | He’s waiting to see | 他在等 |
[18:45] | if Hamid will say something first. | 哈米德是否会先开口 |
[18:48] | This is the first stages of an interrogation. | 这是审问的第一阶段 |
[18:50] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 |
[18:51] | Pakistani Intelligence held him for three days | 巴基斯坦的情报机关在交出他之前 |
[18:53] | before they turned him over. | 把他扣押了三天 |
[18:55] | Did he talk? | 他开口了吗 |
[18:57] | I’m afraid I can’t tell you that. | 对不起 我不能说 |
[18:58] | In fact, I can’t share any operational details | 事实上 我不能对你泄露 |
[19:00] | – with you at all. – Then why am I here? | -任何细节 -那我来做什么 |
[19:02] | Two reasons: one, to confirm | 两个原因 |
[19:04] | his identity, which you’ve just done, | 首先确认他的身份 你已经完成了 |
[19:06] | and two, to provide us with information | 其次为我们提供 |
[19:08] | we can use to unsettle him. | 足以让他动摇的有用信息 |
[19:09] | To prove we have complete control. | 来证明我们有绝对的控制权 |
[19:11] | To demonstrate our omnipotence. | 来表现我们的威力 |
[19:14] | Are you comfortable with that? | 你应该可以吧 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I think so. | 可以 |
[19:17] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[19:20] | Are you ready to begin? | 你准备好开始了吗 |
[19:22] | One question. | 有个问题 |
[19:23] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[19:25] | Will he be tortured? | 他会被拷打吗 |
[19:28] | We don’t do that here. | 我们不会那样做 |
[19:31] | What is it you think he knows about? | 你觉得他知道些什么 |
[19:33] | Like I said, I can’t… | 我说过了 我不能 |
[19:35] | Divulge operational details. Got it. | 泄露任何细节 明白 |
[19:39] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好的 我准备好了 |
[19:43] | You can put this on now, please. | 你现在把这个戴上 |
[19:47] | Tap the mic twice | 敲两次麦克风 |
[19:48] | so my colleague knows we’re ready. | 我的同事就知道我们准备好了 |
[19:56] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[19:59] | Please. | 请回答 |
[20:00] | Does he? | 他会吗 |
[20:01] | Did he ever speak English to you? | 他对你说过英语吗 |
[20:04] | They all spoke some English. | 他们都会一点英语 |
[20:06] | This is for my friends in Guantanamo. | 这是为了我在关塔那摩的朋友们 |
[20:11] | We know you speak English. | 我们知道你会说英语 |
[20:14] | Therefore, I will continue | 所以 我就继续 |
[20:16] | to address you in English. | 用英语和你对话 |
[20:19] | Are you a religious man? | 你是教徒吗 |
[20:29] | Okay, this part needs to move | 好了 这个问题 |
[20:30] | a little faster. Are you good with that? | 不要拖这么长的时间 你可以吗 |
[20:32] | They all prayed. They’re extremely devout. | 他们都会祷告 他们绝对虔诚 |
[20:35] | Of course you are. | 你肯定是了 |
[20:39] | This soldier | 这个士兵 |
[20:41] | was your prisoner. | 曾是你的囚犯 |
[20:46] | When did you first meet him? | 你第一次见到他是什么时候 |
[20:47] | Damascus. | 在大马士革 |
[20:49] | We know you didn’t meet him until Damascus… | 我们知道在大马士革之前你没见过他 |
[20:51] | that’s when the interrogations began, didn’t they? | 因为审讯是从那里开始的 对吧 |
[20:54] | And you were part of those interrogations, | 那你也参与了那些审问 |
[20:57] | weren’t you? | 对吧 |
[20:58] | Yeah, he was. | 对 他参与了 |
[20:59] | For how long | 布洛迪中士 |
[21:01] | was Sergeant Brody interrogated? | 被审问了多久 |
[21:04] | Days? | 几天 |
[21:07] | Months? | 几个月 |
[21:09] | Years. | 几年 |
[21:10] | It went on for years, didn’t it? | 他被审问了几年吧 |
[21:15] | What did you do to Sergeant Brody, Afzal? | 你对布洛迪中士做了什么 埃弗扎 |
[21:21] | If you have a detail we could use. | 你有相关的细节吗 |
[21:24] | He beat me with a stick wrapped in barbed wire, | 他用缠满有刺铁丝网的棍子打我 |
[21:27] | and he pissed on me. | 还尿我身上尿 |
[21:29] | You beat him | 你用有刺的铁丝网 |
[21:30] | with barbed wire | 打他 |
[21:33] | and urinated on him. | 还尿他身上尿 |
[21:37] | So you’re a religious man and a torturer. | 你是个宗教徒 也是个施虐者 |
[21:41] | What are you, Catholic? | 你信什么 天主教吗 |
[21:48] | You think your wife and sons are still alive? | 你觉得你的妻儿还活着吗 |
[21:52] | There, you see that? | 看 看到了吗 |
[21:53] | That’s exactly what we were going for? | 这就是我们想要的效果 |
[21:55] | He was convinced we already know | 他相信我们 |
[21:56] | the answers to our questions. Now he thinks | 现在已经知道了问题的答案 |
[21:59] | we know if his family is alive…information he wants. | 他相信我们知道他的家人是否还活着 这也是他想知道的 |
[22:02] | Let’s back up, shall we? | 我们来回忆一下 好吗 |
[22:04] | Five days ago, you’re safely hidden away in Islamabad. | 五天前 你在伊斯兰堡安全隐藏着 |
[22:08] | Or so you think. | 或者你觉得很安全 |
[22:10] | I mean, why else have your family with you. | 不然你也不会让家人跟你在一起 |
[22:14] | Then suddenly in the dead of night, | 在半夜三更 |
[22:15] | you disappear without a trace. | 你凭空消失了 |
[22:18] | It’s not just your poor wife and children | 不止你的妻儿 |
[22:20] | who are wondering where you are. | 想知道你的下落 |
[22:22] | One man in particular | 还有一个人 |
[22:24] | is beginning to worry. | 也开始担心了 |
[22:27] | Abu Nazir. | 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[22:31] | Who, as we all know, is not your average | 我们都知道 这个人不是 |
[22:33] | Islamist terrorist bent on bringing down | 一般的旨在摧毁西方文明的 |
[22:34] | Western civilization. | 普通伊斯兰教恐怖分子 |
[22:37] | No, this man has a certain style, | 这个人有他自己的风格 |
[22:39] | a certain… | 自己的 |
[22:41] | …artistry. | 作风 |
[22:44] | Let’s take the case of Yasser Akram, for example. | 拿亚塞尔·阿克拉姆来说吧 |
[22:48] | Lifted by our British friends from a villa in Lebanon | 2006年8月 被英国政府在黎巴嫩的 |
[22:50] | in August 2006. | 一所房子里逮捕 |
[22:53] | Within days of his capture, his only brother… | 在关押他的日子里 他唯一的哥哥 |
[22:57] | a good and holy man, | 一个善良纯洁的人 |
[22:59] | is killed in a car bomb. | 在一场汽车爆炸中丧生了 |
[23:02] | The Yemeni police had to ship what was left of him | 也门警方不得不把他的残骸装在一个小口袋里 |
[23:04] | in a small plastic bag to a lab in Dubai | 用船运回迪拜的检验所 |
[23:07] | just to identify him. | 只是为了来鉴定身份 |
[23:09] | Not to mention what was done to… | 他父母和妻子的遭遇 |
[23:12] | his poor parents… | 更是 |
[23:15] | to his wives… | 惨不忍睹 |
[23:17] | and most disturbingly, to his children. | 最惨绝人寰的 是他的孩子 |
[23:23] | We can protect your family, Afzal | 我们能保护你的家人 埃弗扎 |
[23:24] | up to eight individuals. | 足以保护八个人 |
[23:26] | But we don’t have much time– | 但是我们的时间不多了 |
[23:28] | Abu Nazir is not a patient man. | 阿布·纳齐尔可不是有耐心的人 |
[23:30] | You can come in now, Joelle. | 进来吧 乔利 |
[23:43] | When you’re ready to talk to us, | 你准备好交代时 |
[23:45] | write down their names and addresses. | 写下他们的名字和地址 |
[23:51] | If you love your kids, like I love mine… | 如果你爱你的孩子 如我一般 |
[23:56] | I would hurry. | 就快点行动 |
[24:16] | Now what? | 下一步怎么办 |
[24:18] | Now we wait for him to pick up that crayon. | 我们等着他拿起那支笔 |
[24:22] | When the interrogator said that he could protect his… | 审问人说他可以保护他的… |
[24:24] | We already have his wife and children out of harm’s way. | 我们已经让他的妻儿脱离危险了 |
[24:28] | You can go home now, thank you for your help. | 你可以回家了 谢谢你的帮助 |
[24:30] | We’ve got it from here. | 接下来就看我们的了 |
[24:32] | -Hey, guys? – Hey, would you just | -来人 -能不能 |
[24:34] | let me in the room with him, just for a couple of minutes? | 让我进去见他一下 就几分钟 |
[24:36] | I just want to look the prick in the eye, | 我要让他看看 |
[24:38] | let him know that the tables are turned. | 让他知道形势已经变了 |
[24:41] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那样做 |
[24:42] | I wish I could, but I can’t. | 我希望我能 但是我不能 |
[24:44] | – You do see that, don’t you? – Sure. | -你能理解吧 -能 |
[24:47] | Look, go home, forget about today, | 回家去 忘记今天 |
[24:49] | forget about all this…and, of course, | 忘记今天的一切 当然 |
[24:51] | it goes without saying… | 请务必保守秘密 |
[24:53] | Don’t tell anybody. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[24:55] | Hey, but if you do find yourself needing to talk to someone, | 如果你想要找个人说话 |
[25:01] | Anytime, | 随时 |
[25:02] | 24/7. | 欢迎 |
[25:05] | Good-bye, Sergeant Brody; you’ve been a big help today. | 再见 布洛迪中士 你今天可帮了大忙 |
[25:15] | Hey, Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[25:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:18] | Excellent work, both you and Saul. | 你和索尔都干得非常好 |
[25:20] | Doesn’t get any better than that. | 好得不能再好了 |
[25:21] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[25:23] | Let me know the minute Hamid makes a move, | 哈米德一有举动就通知我 |
[25:24] | one way or the other. | 不管是什么举动 |
[25:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[25:29] | Well? | 好了 |
[25:31] | When you turned over that picture of Abu Nazir, | 你把阿布·纳齐尔的照片拿出来的时候 |
[25:32] | he stopped breathing for a few seconds. | 他停止呼吸好几秒钟 |
[25:36] | I know he’s hiding something from us, I know it. | 我确信他有所隐瞒 我确信 |
[25:39] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[25:40] | – What? – Well, now’s the time | -怎么了 -现在才是 |
[25:41] | we really could use that surveillance on his house. | 能好好利用在他家里的监视器的时候 |
[25:44] | Don’t go there, Carrie. | 卡莉 别打草惊蛇 |
[25:46] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[25:49] | All right, I’ll take the doom watch. You go be with Mira. | 好吧 我在这里观察 你回家陪米拉 |
[25:51] | I’ll call you if anything happens tonight. | 今晚有发现的话我通知你 |
[25:54] | Pace yourself. | 你悠着点 |
[26:04] | Come on, asshole, pick up the damn crayon. | 快点 混球 快拿笔写 |
[26:13] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[26:16] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我没想吓你 |
[26:17] | Hey, where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[26:20] | You cut your hair. | 剪头发去了 |
[26:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[26:25] | Nice. | 好看 |
[26:28] | You always liked it short. | 你以前都喜欢我短发 |
[26:30] | No, I like it. Really. | 不 我真的很喜欢 |
[26:36] | You did something for me by going to that support group, | 你为了我去了那个互助会 |
[26:38] | so I thought I’d do something for you. | 所以我决定要回馈你 |
[26:42] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[26:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:49] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[26:50] | Nothing. Just enjoying the quiet. | 没事 在享受这的宁静 |
[26:53] | Rough day? | 今天过得不好吗 |
[26:56] | What was it about, anyway? | 怎么了 |
[26:59] | I’m not really supposed to talk about it, Jess. | 杰西 我真的不能说 |
[27:02] | – Not even a little? – I can’t. | -一点都不能说 -不能 |
[27:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:19] | – How’s your tea? – Good. | -茶怎么样 -不错 |
[27:21] | Yorkshire Gold. Your favorite. | 顶级约克夏茶 你的最爱 |
[27:23] | It’s perfect. | 太赞了 |
[27:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[30:18] | looks like he’s getting ready. | 他貌似准备好了 |
[30:21] | Eight names– four in Islamabad, | 八个人名 四个在伊斯兰堡 |
[30:23] | three in Lahore, | 三个在拉合尔市 |
[30:25] | one in Larkana. | 还有一个在拉卡那 |
[30:27] | That’s gonna take some doing. | 看来要花费一番功夫了 |
[30:28] | First we need a show of faith from you. | 你得先拿点诚意出来 |
[30:30] | Do you understand what that means? | 知道是什么意思吗 |
[30:35] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[30:38] | You know I don’t. | 你知道我不可能知道的 |
[30:40] | That is how we operate– | 这是我们的工作模式 |
[30:42] | for exactly this reason. | 就是为了防止现在这种情况 |
[30:45] | Say good-bye to your family. | 那再别想见到你的家人了 |
[31:17] | An e-mail address in Pakistan. | 一个巴基斯坦的电邮地址 |
[31:19] | Whose e-mail? | 这是谁的电邮 |
[31:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:25] | I swear to you. | 我发誓 |
[31:28] | Now you promise… | 现在该你保证 |
[31:30] | my family… | 我家人 |
[31:33] | my children. | 我孩子的人身安全了 |
[31:34] | What do you send to this e-mail address? | 你都往这个地址发什么东西 |
[31:36] | I forward ones sent to me from someone else. | 我只是转发别人发给我的东西 |
[31:41] | Who? | 谁发给你的 |
[31:52] | Was the location of the | 你们是有意泄露 |
[31:53] | compound where you were holding Sergeant Brody | 布洛迪中士的囚禁地点 |
[31:55] | deliberately leaked to us so we would find him? | 以便我们找到他 对吗 |
[31:57] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[31:58] | Did Abu Nazir ever meet Sergeant Brody? | 阿布·纳齐尔和布洛迪中士见过面吗 |
[32:02] | First… | 先保护好 |
[32:03] | my family. | 我的家人 |
[32:05] | Then we talk. | 再来跟我谈吧 |
[32:12] | We’ll be back. | 你等着吧 |
[32:35] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[32:36] | Thank you for meeting me, sir. | 长官 谢谢你肯见我 |
[32:38] | You know, when I told you my door was always open, | 我说过我的大门随时为你敞开 |
[32:40] | Sergeant Brody, I meant it. | 布洛迪中士 我当真的 |
[32:42] | Good timing– | 来得真巧 |
[32:43] | it appears our friend in the safe house | 正好我们那位在安全屋的朋友 |
[32:44] | is getting ready to do business. | 已经想通了 |
[32:45] | No friend of mine, sir. | 长官 他不是我的朋友 |
[32:47] | Uh, no, no. ‘Course not. | 对对 他当然不是 |
[32:49] | What can I do for you, Sergeant? | 中士 我能帮你什么 |
[32:54] | I believe I’ve earned a moment | 长官 我认为我有资格 |
[32:55] | face-to-face with my torturer, sir. | 跟虐待过我的人进行一次面谈 |
[32:59] | Yeah, I, uh… I heard. | 好吧 我 我听说了 |
[33:03] | And I’ve got to tell you that Carrie was correct. | 但我要说卡莉的做法是正确的 |
[33:05] | She doesn’t have the authorization | 她没有权限 |
[33:06] | – to let you in there with Hamid. – Do you? | -让你跟哈米德独处 -那你呢 |
[33:10] | As much as I’d like to… | 虽然我很想帮你 |
[33:11] | Sir, can I stop you there, | 长官 能打断一下吗 |
[33:12] | save you the trouble? | 给你省去一些麻烦 |
[33:13] | Please. | 说吧 |
[33:15] | Nobody respects your operational concerns | 没人比我还尊重 |
[33:17] | more than I do. | 你管理方面的顾虑了 |
[33:18] | I did not come here to tell you that I can get Hamid talking | 我来这不是说我有本事比 |
[33:22] | any quicker than your own experts can. | 你的专家们更快让哈米德招供 |
[33:24] | But yesterday, I did exactly | 但是昨天 我都老老实实 |
[33:27] | as was asked of me, hard as it was just to sit there | 按你们要求的做了 在他折磨了我 |
[33:30] | and watch us dance around his rights, | 八年之后 还要坐在那 |
[33:31] | after what he did to me for eight years. | 看他享受他的权利 |
[33:36] | Now you’re telling me | 现在你说 |
[33:38] | he’s ready to talk. | 他已经准备好招供了 |
[33:40] | I think that means I’ve earned the right | 我想我起码有权 |
[33:43] | to at least look him in the eye, and tell him | 当面直视着他的眼睛 |
[33:45] | that he didn’t beat me, he doesn’t get to win… | 告诉他并没有打垮我 他不是胜者 |
[33:47] | – Sergeant Brody… – Sir, I haven’t finished, | -布洛迪中士 -长官 您别介意 |
[33:48] | if you don’t mind. | 我话还没说完 |
[33:50] | This is really important to me. | 这对我意义重大 |
[33:55] | I need to do right by my wife and my kids, | 我要补偿我的妻子和孩子 |
[33:59] | and I need to be fully able, | 我要从身体上和精神上 |
[34:01] | both physically and mentally, | 都能够全心全意得 |
[34:02] | to honor my duties as a Marine and as a man. | 履行作为一个陆战士兵和一个男人的职责 |
[34:05] | But first, I got to close the door on this chapter | 但首先 我要把这段人生 |
[34:09] | of my life. | 做个了结 |
[34:12] | That’s all I ask, sir. | 长官 我就这点请求 |
[34:18] | Please don’t rob me of the opportunity to do that. | 请不要剥夺我做此事的机会 |
[34:22] | For my own sanity, if nothing else. | 为了弥补我的精神损失 别无他求 |
[34:30] | Sergeant, would you, uh, | 中士 你能 |
[34:32] | would you wait outside for a second? | 到外面等我一会吗 |
[34:47] | Lorraine, will you get me the DCI. | 罗琳 能帮我转一下局长吗 |
[34:49] | Yes, sir. Right away. | 好的 长官 马上 |
[35:08] | Let’s, uh… | 我们 |
[35:14] | Let’s go close that door, Sergeant. | 让我们去做个了结吧 中士 |
[35:23] | We sent a phantom e-mail to the one Hamid gave you. | 我们往哈米德提供的地址发了一封虚拟邮件 |
[35:26] | Whoever it is will never actually | 任何人都不会接收到这封邮件 |
[35:28] | receive the e-mail or know that it was sent. | 或者知道曾经发出过这封邮件 |
[35:30] | So far, it’s bounced off of a server in Rio, | 目前为止 这封邮件被试着传到里约的一个服务器 |
[35:33] | where it went through a re-encryption filtering protocol, | 在那经过了一个重加密过滤协议以后 |
[35:36] | then to Johannesburg– same drill– | 又到了约翰内斯堡 同样的过程 |
[35:38] | then to Thailand, then Finland, and now, | 又到了泰国 然后芬兰 而现在 |
[35:41] | nearly an hour later, your guess is as… | 折腾了将近一个小时候 你猜这么着 |
[35:47] | I’d say you owe me dinner, Carrie. | 卡莉 我说你得欠我顿饭了 |
[35:50] | Possibly even sex. | 甚至是滚床单了 |
[35:52] | Holy fuck. | 我操 |
[35:54] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不会用这么不雅的词 |
[35:56] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[36:03] | The 14th man gave up an e-mail address we just traced | 根据14号人物交代的电邮地址 |
[36:05] | to the Engineering Department at Bryden University. | 我们追踪到了布莱登大学的工程学院 |
[36:07] | Faisel? Are you fucking kidding me? | 费赛尔 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[36:09] | The professor we tailed then cleared? | 那个被我们盯上又洗脱嫌疑的教授 |
[36:11] | Correct. Everybody stop what you’re doing. | 正解 大家都把手头的工作停一停 |
[36:13] | Only thing I need you to do right now | 现在要集中精力 |
[36:14] | is find this man: Raqim Faisel. | 找到这个人 拉齐姆·费赛尔 |
[36:35] | Faisel hasn’t been at the university all day. | 费赛尔整天都没在学校出现过 |
[36:37] | And he’s not home, either. | 也不在家 |
[36:38] | What home address you got for him? | 他去哪个地址找的他 |
[36:39] | An apartment in Truxton Circle. | 托克斯顿圈的公寓 |
[36:49] | Virgil, I need you to look for something at Bryden University. | 维吉尔 你去布莱登大学找点东西 |
[36:53] | Yeah, today. Right now. | 没错 今天 马上去 |
[37:24] | You beat me. | 你打过我 |
[37:27] | You humiliated me. | 你侮辱过我 |
[37:30] | You killed my friend. | 你杀了我的朋友 |
[37:34] | But you did not break me. | 但是你没打垮我 |
[37:39] | You should’ve killed me when you had the chance. | 你当时就应该趁机杀了我 |
[37:42] | But now, here we are. | 但是现在 此一时彼一时 |
[37:47] | I’m a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps, shit-bird. | 我是美国陆战队的一名中士 你个废物 |
[37:52] | How did you think this would end? | 你觉得会怎么收场呢 |
[38:01] | Hey! Hey, come on! | 住手 |
[38:09] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[38:11] | Calm down. | 叫你冷静 |
[38:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[38:24] | Means a lot. | 十分感谢 |
[38:34] | Fact is, | 事实上 |
[38:35] | these eggheads and whatnot may be | 这些知识分子们可能比 |
[38:37] | smarter than all of us put together in this room. | 这一屋子的人加起来都聪明 |
[38:39] | But what I learned over the years, | 但凭我多年经验来看 |
[38:40] | when it comes to safety in the workplace, | 一旦牵扯到工作场所的安全问题 |
[38:42] | you would not believe some of the violations that I’ve seen. | 你都不相信我见过的那些违规情况 |
[38:46] | Can’t you come back when Dr. Faisel is actually here? | 你能等费赛尔教授回来再说吗 |
[38:50] | I’m not comfortable letting people in his office | 我不习惯他不在的时候 |
[38:52] | when he’s not present. | 让外人进他的办公室 |
[38:53] | We understand, ma’am. | 深表理解 夫人 |
[39:00] | Um, look, uh, if we damaged anything, | 如果我们弄坏了什么东西 |
[39:04] | I can put in the paperwork to pay for it. | 我会写在报告里然后做相应的赔偿 |
[39:08] | Maybe we can help you with one or two of | 也许我们可以在这帮你解决 |
[39:09] | the violations in here. | 一两个违规的地方 |
[39:11] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:13] | Are-Are you suggesting… | 你是在暗示 |
[39:14] | No, he’s not. Not on my watch. | 不 他没有 在我眼皮底下不可能 |
[39:16] | Just do the paperwork, numb nuts. | 做你的报告吧 二货 |
[39:20] | Yes, we have a few | 是 我们这发现了 |
[39:21] | potential violations we’d like to report. | 一些潜在的违规操作需要汇报 |
[39:23] | That could be Dr. Faisel calling now. | 可能是费赛尔教授的电话 |
[39:25] | Hello. | 喂 |
[39:26] | Know where this address is? | 知道这是哪吗 |
[39:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:28] | Right next to the fucking airport. | 就在那个破机场旁边 |
[39:39] | See that new belt he’s wearing? | 看见他的新腰带了吗 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[39:44] | Blue. | 蓝带了 |
[39:45] | Impressive. | 很能干嘛 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry I missed it. | 很抱歉我错过了 |
[39:48] | I wish I’d been there, son. | 儿子 我也想去的 |
[39:49] | I got caught up at a meeting. | 可是被一个会议缠上了 |
[39:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:52] | Mike took me. | 麦克带我去的 |
[39:54] | Yeah, I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[39:55] | – Ice cream? – No, I’m good, thanks. | -要冰淇林吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[39:57] | Have some. We’re celebrating. | 来点吧 我们在庆祝 |
[40:05] | Anyway, I should hit the road. | 我该走了 |
[40:08] | Did your mom ask uncle Mike to take you to karate? | 是你妈妈让麦克叔叔送你比空手道的吗 |
[40:11] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[40:13] | I’ve been taking him | 过去的三年 |
[40:14] | for the last, uh, three years. | 都是我带他去的 |
[40:16] | Four. | 四年 |
[40:18] | I started when I was eight. | 我八岁就开始学了 |
[40:19] | Right. And look at you now. | 对啊 看你现在都小有成就了 |
[40:21] | A blue belt. | 蓝带了 |
[40:22] | Pretty damn awesome, huh? | 太了不起了 |
[40:23] | Right, Brody? | 是不是 布洛迪 |
[40:24] | You bet. | 那肯定的 |
[40:32] | What meeting? | 你开的什么会 |
[40:34] | I can’t talk about it. | 不能说 |
[40:38] | Your son did awesome today. | 你儿子今天表现很出色 |
[40:39] | You should be proud. | 应该为他骄傲 |
[40:43] | Didn’t you say you were leaving, Mike? | 麦克 你刚刚不是说要走了吗 |
[40:48] | See you later, bud, okay? | 小家伙 再见了 |
[40:49] | Later, gator. | 再见 鳄鱼 |
[40:59] | Got any sprinkles? | 要加巧克力屑吗 |
[41:02] | He led us right past this house just this last Tuesday. | 上周二他就这样带我们从这栋房子门前开过去了 |
[41:05] | Which probably means he knew we were tailing him. | 这有可能说明他知道我们在跟踪他 |
[41:07] | Should’ve had us do it. | 你就该让我俩来跟踪 |
[41:08] | Dead quiet in there. | 里面死静死静的 |
[41:10] | Not a squeak. | 一点声音都没有 |
[41:11] | Maybe they’re taking a nap. | 也许他们在睡觉呢 |
[41:14] | Sometimes, I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 有时候 |
[41:16] | he’s my own brother, | 就算他是我亲兄弟 |
[41:17] | and I don’t know if he’s part moron | 我也不确定他究竟是脑残 |
[41:18] | or just acting like it to piss me off. | 还是故意要气我 |
[41:24] | What’s going on, Saul? | 索尔 怎么了 |
[41:26] | He’s dead, Carrie. | 卡莉 他死了 |
[41:29] | Hamid’s dead. | 哈米德死了 |
[41:32] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[41:33] | Jesus Christ, no. | 上帝啊 不是吧 |
[41:36] | Wha– How? | 什么 怎么死的 |
[41:37] | – When? – Carrie, what happened? | -什么时候死的 -怎么了 卡莉 |
[41:39] | Minutes ago. | 几分钟前吧 |
[41:40] | I just got here. | 我刚到 |
[41:42] | Body’s still warm. | 尸体还是热的 |
[41:43] | How the hell is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[41:45] | Razor blade fragment, left wrist. | 剃须刀片 割破了左手腕 |
[41:48] | What? Where did he get that? | 什么 他从哪弄来的刀片 |
[41:52] | H-He must have had it on his person. | 他…他一定藏在自己身上 |
[41:55] | We missed it. | 我们检查时漏掉了 |
[41:55] | Saul, he had to have gone through | 索尔 我们搜身 |
[41:57] | at least a dozen full body searches. | 起码不下十次了 |
[41:59] | The fragment is tiny. | 碎刀片很小 |
[42:03] | He could have had it concealed in a cavity | 他可能藏在嘴里 |
[42:07] | or under his skin in scar tissue. | 或皮下的伤疤里 |
[42:12] | Or somebody passed it to him. | 也可能是别人递给他的 |
[42:13] | Passed him what? | 给他什么 |
[42:14] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[42:16] | Admit it’s possible, Saul, because we’re sitting on | 承认吧 索尔 因为我们现在 |
[42:18] | Dr. Faisel’s house right now, | 在费赛尔博士门外蹲点 |
[42:20] | and there’s no sign of him anywhere. | 而他现在好像人间蒸发了 |
[42:21] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[42:23] | My point is, whoever gave Hamid the razor blade | 我的意思是 给哈米德剃须刀片的人 |
[42:25] | could have warned the professor, too. | 同样有可能警告了教授 |
[42:26] | A fucking razor blade? | 他妈的剃须刀片 |
[42:29] | I want authorization to go in. | 我要授权进行入室搜查 |
[42:31] | Estes wants us to watch and wait. | 埃斯蒂斯要我们在外面等 |
[42:33] | Damn it, Saul, there’s no time! | 该死的 索尔 没时间了 |
[42:35] | If Faisel is on the run, we need to know now. | 如果费赛尔潜逃 我们得马上知道 |
[42:37] | You have my authorization. | 你得到我的批准了 |
[42:40] | Move in. | 进去 |
[42:44] | Alpha team, go. | A队行动 |
[42:46] | Bravo, cover the back. | B队后侧掩护 |
[42:48] | Charlie team, stand by. | C队原地待命 |
[42:55] | Here we go. | 开始行动 |
[43:18] | – House is empty. – He must have left in a hurry. | -房间里没人 -他一定是匆匆离开 |
[43:20] | Looks like for good. | 看来不会回来了 |
[43:21] | Did you hear that, Saul? | 听到了吗 索尔 |
[43:23] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[43:27] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[43:59] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:02] | I know what you’re gonna say, and you’re right. | 我知道你要说什么 我错了 |
[44:05] | All I can say is this is not how I planned your first days back. | 我只能说计划不是这样的 |
[44:13] | You must still be jet-lagged. | 你应该还有时差反应 |
[44:14] | Why are you still up? | 为什么不去睡觉 |
[44:16] | You should be in bed. | 你应该去睡觉了 |
[44:19] | I know that look. | 我知道这眼神 |
[44:21] | You been waiting up for me. | 你在等我 |
[44:23] | – What’s wrong? – Saul, darling, | -怎么了 -索尔 亲爱的 |
[44:26] | you know what’s wrong– you | 你知道的 |
[44:27] | just more or less said so in a nutshell yours… | 你刚才或多或少的说过… |
[44:29] | Wait, wait. Please not do this right now. | 等等 现在不要这样 |
[44:32] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧 |
[44:35] | It’s been a very, um… | 今天… |
[44:38] | complicated day. | 非常复杂 |
[44:40] | Your life is a very complicated day. | 你的生活总是这样 |
[44:48] | You must… be aware, Saul, | 你必须 清楚 索尔 |
[44:50] | this last month in India with my family | 这个月与家人一起待在印度 |
[44:54] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 我想了很多很多 |
[44:58] | Soul searching. | 彻底地深思熟虑 |
[45:03] | We discussed this before you left. | 你走之前我们讨论过 |
[45:05] | I can start scaling back, | 我可以缩减工作时间 |
[45:07] | maybe even get reassigned, spend more time at home. | 甚至调动工作 花更多时间待在家里 |
[45:10] | Just listen. | 听着 |
[45:13] | I actually realize now | 我真的意识到 |
[45:15] | it’s not right or fair to ask you to do less. | 让你减少工作是不对的 也是不公平的 |
[45:18] | So what I need– | 所有我需要的是 |
[45:20] | me, Mira– | 我 米拉 |
[45:21] | is to make my life not just about you. | 要让自己的生活不那么依赖你 |
[45:27] | You know, | 你也知道 |
[45:29] | you said yesterday that my parents | 昨天你说我父母 |
[45:31] | should pass the Mumbai slums project | 应该把孟买平民窟项目 |
[45:34] | – onto someone else. – Not to you. I didn’t mean to you. | -交给别人 -不是你 我不是说的你 |
[45:37] | Our life is here, Mira. | 我们的生活在这里 米拉 |
[45:40] | Our life is wherever you get sent– | 我们的生活随着你的任务不停换地方 |
[45:43] | Amman, Beirut, London, Aden– | 安曼 贝鲁特 伦敦 亚丁 |
[45:45] | often at a moment’s notice, and I need more than that. | 总是居无定所 我需要稳定的生活 |
[45:48] | I need to make my life… | 我需要 |
[45:52] | I need to make my life | 我需我的生活 |
[45:54] | about my passion. | 充满激情 |
[45:55] | I need to put my roots down somewhere | 我需要在对我重要的地方 |
[45:57] | that matter to me, Saul. | 扎根 索尔 |
[46:00] | Do I get any sort of say in all this? | 我能说几句吗 |
[46:08] | Are you gonna get that? | 你不去开门吗 |
[46:20] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[46:21] | How was your trip? Welcome home. | 旅途怎么样 欢迎回家 |
[46:23] | Uh, um, it was wonderful. | 很好 |
[46:25] | It was an inspiring time. | 非常振奋人心 |
[46:27] | How are you… | 你好吗 |
[46:28] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[46:29] | I’m so sorry, I really didn’t mean to intrude. | 抱歉 我不是有意打扰的 |
[46:32] | – However… – It’s really important that I talk to you. | -然而 -这事很重要 |
[46:34] | It’s, uh, so lovely to see you, | 很高兴见到你 |
[46:36] | but I didn’t sleep on the plane, | 但我在飞机上没睡好 |
[46:38] | so I’m completely sideways. Forgive me. | 现在有点站不稳了 抱歉 |
[46:40] | – We’ll catch up soon. – That’d be great. | -我们回头再续 -那太好了 |
[46:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[46:49] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you | 别说我没警告过你 |
[46:50] | this whole thing would blow up in our faces. | 这事会在我们眼皮子底下出乱子 |
[46:56] | What the hell? | 他妈怎么回事 |
[46:58] | Who let Brody in that room with him? | 谁让布洛迪进去的 |
[47:00] | Who do you think, Saul? | 你觉得呢 索尔 |
[47:01] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 真他妈该死 |
[47:03] | Yep, I had pretty much the same response. | 是啊 我的反应也差不多 |
[47:06] | Brody must have identified | 一定是布洛迪在 |
[47:09] | that camera blind spot while watching the interrogation. | 观看审讯时发现了监视器的盲点 |
[47:11] | Just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[47:12] | the working theory is that Hamid smuggled | 可行的解释是哈米德 |
[47:14] | the razor blade inside the soul of his shoe. | 把剃刀片藏在鞋里 |
[47:17] | Bullshit! I mean, not only | 胡说 布洛迪 |
[47:18] | did Brody contrive to get himself in the room, | 不仅企图进入审讯室 |
[47:21] | he orchestrated Hamid’s suicide | 精心导演了哈米德的自杀 |
[47:22] | and he warned Dr. Faisel. | 还警告了费赛尔博士 |
[47:24] | And we– you and I– let it happen. | 而我们 你我却束手无策 |
[47:29] | Enough on the sidelines, enough in the shadows– | 不要再旁观了 也不要再躲藏了 |
[47:31] | We need to take this up the chain before we’re counting bodies | 如果不想尸横遍野 我们必须行动起来 |
[47:34] | and trying to spin yet another monumental intelligence screw-up. | 努力挽回情报工作史上又一值得纪念的败笔 |
[47:37] | Don’t think I’m not considering it. | 别以为我没想过 |
[47:39] | Well, how about doing something about it? | 那做出点改变啊 |
[47:41] | Because nothing’s changed, Carrie. | 因为什么都不会改变 卡莉 |
[47:44] | Wh-Wh… What do you mean, nothing’s changed? | 什么叫什么都不会改变 |
[47:47] | I don’t see Brody giving Hamid a damn thing, do you? | 我并没看到布洛迪给哈米德什么东西 你呢 |
[47:50] | Not a razor blade, not a goddamn summer cold. | 剃刀片没有 连该死的热伤风都没有 |
[47:52] | Good! You know? Get angry! | 好啊 生气吧 |
[47:54] | I’m over your whole detached routine. | 我早受够了你这种模棱两可的工作方式 |
[47:57] | You’re out of line. | 你说过了 |
[47:59] | – This is my home. Get out… – I’m going to Estes | -这是我家 出去 -无论你批不批准 |
[48:01] | – with or without your approval. – Take some boxes with you, | -我都要去找埃斯蒂斯 -拿上点箱子 |
[48:03] | ’cause you’re gonna need ’em when you clean out your desk. | 收拾书桌滚蛋的时候会用到 |
[48:08] | What happened to the Saul Berenson that trekked the Karakoram, | 当年那个艰苦跋涉喀拉昆仑山 |
[48:11] | did three months in a Malaysian prison | 在马拉西亚被囚禁了三个月 |
[48:14] | stared down Uday Hussein at the height of his power? | 不像乌代·侯赛因低头的索尔·贝伦森怎么了 |
[48:17] | When did you become such a pussy, Saul? | 你什么时候变成娘们了 索尔 |
[48:21] | I think you should leave now. | 你该走了 |
[48:23] | With pleasure. | 非常乐意 |
[48:25] | You know what? You can keep that. | 知道吗 笔记本你留着吧 |
[48:26] | Fuck this shit! | 去你的 |
[49:19] | – Carrie. – I’m sorry, Maggie. | -卡莉 -抱歉 麦琪 |
[49:21] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[49:23] | Oh, God, what happened? | 天呐 发生了什么 |
[49:25] | I think I just quit my job. | 我辞掉了工作 |
[49:28] | What? Don’t be silly. | 什么 别傻了 |
[49:30] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[49:31] | I’m done. I’m done! | 我不干了 我受够了 |
[49:32] | – I’ve had it up to here. – All right, just stop. Stop. | -我只能来这儿 -好的 停 停 |
[49:36] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[49:38] | You were so right, you were so fuckin’ right | 你说的对 太对了 |
[49:41] | when you told me that my job | 这份工作 |
[49:43] | – would kill me one day. – Just take a deep breath. | -早晚会让我送命 -深呼吸 |
[49:45] | Calm down, ‘kay, Carrie? | 镇定点 好吗 卡莉 |
[49:47] | Carrie, just calm down, okay? | 卡莉 镇定下来 好吗 |
[49:51] | – Does Saul know about any of this? – Saul? | -索尔知道吗 -索尔 |
[49:54] | No, S-Saul is part of the problem. | 索尔才是问题 |
[49:56] | But you said he always had your back. | 但你说过他永远会挺你 |
[49:58] | Well, I’m on my own now, that’s for damn sure. | 可以确定 现在只能靠自己了 |
[50:01] | Do you really want to know the truth? | 你真想知道真相吗 |
[50:05] | – I’ve been on my own for a while now. – Stop. | -我已经孤身奋战好久了 -别说了 |
[50:08] | We both know you’re not quitting anything, okay? | 我们都知道你不会辞职的 好吗 |
[50:10] | It’s just the heat of the moment, | 只是一时情急 |
[50:12] | it’s not you, okay? | 那不是真正的你 知道吗 |
[50:14] | That’s not who you really are– I know you. So… | 那不是真正的你 我了解你 所以 |
[50:17] | This is what’s gonna happen. | 接下来这样 |
[50:19] | You’re sleeping here tonight, okay? | 你今晚在这睡 好吗 |
[50:21] | My guest room’s already made up. | 客房准备好了 |
[50:24] | The girls are gonna be over the moon to see you in the morning. | 明早孩子们见到你准会高兴坏的 |
[50:27] | – Yeah. – ‘Kay? | -嗯 -好吗 |
[50:29] | Listen, I don’t care if the world’s about to end, | 听着 我才不信什么世界末日 |
[50:31] | okay, you’re gonna stay here for as long as it takes | 你可以一直待在这里 |
[50:34] | for you to get your head straight. | 让头脑清醒清醒 |
[50:37] | ‘Kay? | 好吗 |
[50:46] | Promise me that you’ll sleep in in the morning. | 答应我睡到明天早晨 |
[50:50] | I’ll try. | 尽量 |
[50:51] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:54] | Aunt Carrie? | 卡莉阿姨 |
[50:58] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[50:59] | Nothing, sweetheart. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[51:00] | Did something happen? We heard you and mom talking. | 刚出什么事了 我们听到你和妈妈谈话 |
[51:03] | No, girls, really, I’m fine. | 没事 孩子们 真的没事 |
[51:05] | Why don’t you girls get back to bed | 你们上床睡觉吧 |
[51:07] | and let aunt Carrie get some rest, okay? | 让卡莉阿姨好好休息会儿 好吗 |
[51:10] | Can we sleep in here? | 我们能在这儿睡吗 |
[51:12] | Yeah. Please? | 是啊 求你了 |
[51:17] | – You sure? – I’m positive. | -你确定 -很肯定 |
[51:19] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[51:20] | Get in there. | 钻进被窝里 |
[51:22] | I’m sleeping right here. | 我要睡在这儿 |
[51:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:27] | Sweet dreams, guys. | 做个好梦 |
[51:43] | Hey, no, stay there. | 不用 不用起来 |
[51:46] | Stay there. | 待在那儿 |
[51:58] | You know, I meant it when I said I wouldn’t miss your karate. | 我真心不想错过你的跆拳道考试 |
[52:03] | I screwed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[52:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:09] | Can you forgive me? | 能原谅我吗 |
[52:12] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[52:16] | You’re a blue belt now. | 你现在是蓝带了 |
[52:19] | You got it done, like I knew you would. | 我就知道你会做到的 |
[52:22] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[52:24] | ‘Cause you’re my son. | 因为你是我儿子 |
[52:29] | What are we praying for? | 你祈祷什么呢 |
[52:32] | Since I was four, | 从四岁开始 |
[52:35] | me and mom prayed every night… | 我和妈妈每天晚上都要祈祷 |
[52:38] | that you were alive… | 祈祷你活着 |
[52:41] | that you’d come home one day. | 有朝一日能回来 |
[52:43] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[52:46] | That you’re gonna be okay. | 祈祷你早日恢复正常 |
[53:36] | Auntie Carrie? | 卡莉阿姨 |
[53:37] | Shh… Close your eyes. | 嘘 闭上眼 |
[53:39] | – Close your eyes. – What are you doing? | -闭上眼 -你要干什么 |
[53:42] | Nothing, pumpkin. I just can’t sleep. | 没什么 南瓜头 只是睡不着 |
[53:46] | Are you worried about the bad guys? | 你在担心坏人吗 |
[53:50] | What bad guys, Josie? | 什么坏人 乔茜 |
[53:55] | You know, the ones who blow people up. | 就是那些炸飞大家的人 |
[53:59] | Are you worried? | 你担心吗 |
[54:01] | A little. | 有点 |
[54:03] | Yeah. Me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[54:06] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[54:09] | Come live with us. | 搬来和我们一起住 |
[54:10] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[54:14] | No, honey. You know what? | 不用 亲爱的 知道吗 |
[54:18] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[54:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[54:26] | Go to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |