时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:12] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked… | 美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击… |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re gonna play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:27] | is one of the good ol’ favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him… | 直到他受到了阻击… |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:42] | We must, and we will be vigilant… | 我们必须 也将会提高警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 我以前遗漏过线索 |
[00:58] | I won’t… | 我不会… |
[00:59] | I can’t let that happen again. | 我不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | Everyone misses something that day. | 很多人都遗漏了线索 |
[01:06] | Everyone is not me. | 但我不能 |
[01:20] | You’re telling me the fucking CIA | 你是说 傻逼中情局认为 |
[01:22] | thinks I’m working for Al Qaeda? | 我为基地组织卖命吗 |
[01:24] | I think you’re working for Al Qaeda. | 是我这样认为的 |
[01:26] | – Ask me anything. – What goes on in your garage? | -随便你问吧 -你在车库搞些什么 |
[01:29] | Why do you go there so late at night, | 干嘛大半夜进去 |
[01:30] | so early in the morning? | 要么就一大早 |
[01:32] | To pray. | 祷告 |
[01:33] | You’re a Muslim? | 你是穆斯林 |
[01:34] | Why did they kill Walker and not you? | 他们为什么杀了沃克 却没杀你 |
[01:37] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[01:38] | Who told you to kill him? | 谁逼你杀他的 |
[01:40] | – Abu Nazir. – So you did meet him. | -阿布·纳齐尔 -所以你确实见过他 |
[01:42] | Yes. If you want to arrest me, | 是 你要逮捕我 |
[01:44] | – you can come to my house. – No! Brody! | -可以来我家 -不 布洛迪 |
[01:46] | We were wrong about Brody. | 我们冤枉布洛迪了 |
[01:47] | A POW was turned. | 是有个战俘叛变了 |
[01:49] | It wasn’t him. | 但不是他 |
[01:50] | Aileen just I.D.’d Tom Walker. | 艾琳刚刚指认了汤姆·沃克 |
[01:52] | Tom Walker died! | 汤姆·沃克不是死了吗 |
[01:54] | No. | 不 |
[01:54] | He’s the terrorist. | 他才是恐怖分子 |
[01:57] | Tom was dead. That’s what they told me. | 他们告诉我 汤姆死了 |
[01:59] | What we need to do is find him before anything happens. | 我们要赶在任何事情发生前找到他 |
[02:02] | Oh, baby, I’ve done a horrible thing. | 宝贝 我做错了一件事 |
[02:04] | – No, Helen, no. Don’t! – They’re tracing this call! | -不要 海伦 不要 -他们在追踪这个电话 |
[02:06] | You’ve got to get out of there! | 你快跑吧 |
[02:10] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[02:13] | The tac team followed Walker here. | 战术小组追踪沃克到这 |
[02:15] | Two casualties. | 造成两起伤亡 |
[02:16] | Local Muslims here for morning prayer. | 当时有穆斯林正在这儿做晨祷 |
[02:18] | Congressman Richard Johnson, | 众议员理查德·约翰森 |
[02:20] | caught in a sexting scandal | 把自己的全裸及半裸照片 |
[02:21] | sending nude and semi-nude pictures of himself | 发给为数不少的国会实习生 |
[02:24] | to a number of congressional interns. | 而深陷性丑闻 |
[02:27] | He’ll be gone in two days. | 两天后 他就离职 |
[02:29] | I have an idea who might replace him. | 我心中已经有替代他的人选 |
[02:31] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:32] | You people told me Walker was dead. | 你们告诉我沃克已经死了 |
[02:34] | I-I don’t… | 我不… |
[02:37] | My friend! | 我的兄弟 |
[02:39] | You told me I killed him! | 你们说我杀了他 |
[02:41] | You made me believe! | 还让我信以为真 |
[02:42] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[02:44] | You have to talk to Abu Nazir! | 你该问阿布·纳齐尔 |
[02:48] | I’m through talking with Nazir. | 我跟他早就毫无瓜葛 |
[02:51] | Tell him it’s over. | 告诉他都结束了 |
[03:26] | Hey, Jess. It’s me. I’m in the store. | 杰西 是我 我在商店 |
[03:28] | What’s… I think it says Vitamin Water? | 你的单子上写着维他命水 |
[03:31] | What is that, some kind of medicine? | 那是什么东西 是药吗 |
[03:34] | If you get this in the next few minutes, | 你要是能马上听到留言 |
[03:35] | will you call me back? Thanks. | 就回给我 谢了 |
[03:48] | You finish your homework? | 写完作业了吗 |
[03:49] | I just can’t believe that Tom Walker is really actually alive. | 真不敢相信 汤姆·沃克真的还活着 |
[03:54] | I know. It seems crazy. | 是啊 太不可思议了 |
[03:56] | What’s Dad say? | 爸怎么说 |
[03:58] | So far, not a whole lot. | 他还没怎么提过 |
[04:01] | Well, have you even asked him? | 那你问他了吗 |
[04:03] | Yes, Dana, of course I’ve asked him. | 我当然问过 丹娜 |
[04:05] | He can’t believe it. | 他觉得难以置信 |
[04:07] | He says there’s got to be some mistake. | 说肯定是弄错了 |
[04:09] | It’s not the first time the FBI have gotten it wrong. | 反正调查局出错也不是头一回 |
[04:12] | Yeah, but what if they’re right? | 万一是真的呢 |
[04:13] | Two Marines are captured | 两名陆战队员被俘 |
[04:16] | and one comes back a terrorist? | 其中一个回来成了恐怖分子 |
[04:19] | Dad must be going out of his mind. | 爸爸肯定要疯了 |
[04:22] | Did you find everything you’re looking for today, sir? | 东西都买齐了吗 先生 |
[04:24] | – Yes, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -买齐了 谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:28] | – Just one thing. – Yeah. | -请教一下 -你说 |
[04:30] | What does that say? | 这里写的是什么 |
[04:32] | – Vitamin Water. – What is that? | -维他命水 -这是什么 |
[04:34] | It’s-It’s good. It’s like flavored water. | 挺好喝的 有不同口味 |
[04:37] | Would you like me to get someone to find it for you? | 我叫人帮你拿过来吧 |
[04:40] | What flavor? | 要什么口味的 |
[04:41] | I don’t know, what you got? | 我不知道 有什么口味 |
[04:45] | Hey, you’re that Marine war hero guy, right? | 你就是那个陆战队英雄吧 |
[06:01] | We have nothing to do but pray for our brothers, | 我们只能为逝去的教友祈祷 |
[06:04] | that they were going to heaven for God. | 希望他们步入天堂 见到真主 |
[06:06] | And the FBI said that they were fired at first, | 调查局称他们进来时教友已经毙命 |
[06:10] | which is a lie. | 这是一派胡言 |
[06:11] | The truth is, they shot and killed | 真相是 是调查局的人开枪 |
[06:13] | two innocent people in a house of worship. | 杀死了正在做礼拜的无辜群众 |
[06:16] | Without provocation. | 毫无预兆 |
[06:18] | What about the man they were chasing– Tom Walker? | 那么调查局正在追捕的人 汤姆·沃克 |
[06:20] | What do you know about him? | 你知道他的情况吗 |
[06:21] | All any of us know is that a stranger ran through our mosque | 我只知道 有人穿过清真寺 |
[06:24] | being chased by FBI agents | 调查局特工紧跟其后 |
[06:26] | while we were gathering for morning prayers. | 当时我们正在进行晨礼 |
[06:28] | Have you been told the names of the agents who fired the shots? | 调查局是否公布了开枪特工的姓名 |
[06:30] | No, we’re still awaiting a full investigation. | 没有 我们还在等待详细调查结果 |
[06:32] | We don’t know anything yet. | 目前对此一无所知 |
[06:35] | No, sir. | 绝不会 先生 |
[06:36] | We do not condone hate. | 我们决不会为此产生怨恨 |
[06:38] | Or violence. | 也不会以暴力还击 |
[06:41] | Ms. Mathison. | 麦吉森小姐 |
[06:43] | Special Agent Hall. | 特别探员豪尔 |
[06:45] | I asked to meet the SWAT team commander, | 我约了特种部队的指挥官见面 |
[06:47] | the man who was on the ground for this. | 他当时在场 |
[06:49] | And you got me. His boss. | 来的是我 他的上司 |
[06:51] | How can I help? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:53] | Would you mind taking your shoes off, please? | 请你先把鞋脱了 好吗 |
[07:00] | What are we doing here, exactly? | 我们来这里到底要做什么 |
[07:02] | Everything we can to catch Walker. | 做一切能做的 抓到沃克 |
[07:04] | You’re aware there’s an FBI manhunt up and running. | 你应该知道调查局对他的抓捕正在进行中 |
[07:07] | All 56 field offices, canceled leave… | 56个外勤办事处为此取消了休假 |
[07:10] | The reason why I asked to meet the actual SWAT commander | 我想见特种部队的指挥官本人 |
[07:12] | is because I need him to walk me through exactly | 是因为我要他详细地给我重现 |
[07:14] | – what happened here. – Which he already did with me. | -出事时的情况 -他已经给我演示过了 |
[07:17] | So, Walker comes in from the alley, through this door here. | 沃克抄小道进来 穿过这扇门 |
[07:22] | And we already know he was armed, | 这我知道 他还带着枪 |
[07:23] | because he stole a gun from one of your men. | 是他杀了你一个部下之后偷来的 |
[07:26] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:27] | Did Walker open fire first? | 是不是沃克先开的枪 |
[07:31] | – Yes. – Yet the imam is standing out there, | -是 -外面那个领袖 |
[07:33] | telling the world that’s a lie. | 宣称这是一派胡言 |
[07:34] | The imam? It’s his word against mine. | 那个领袖 立场不同当然如此 |
[07:37] | He also says that neither he | 他还说他本人 |
[07:39] | nor any of his flock know Walker. | 和所有的教友都不认识沃克 |
[07:41] | Which is not true. | 那是假话 |
[07:42] | Do you want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[07:44] | Please. | 愿听其详 |
[07:45] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[07:48] | He hauled ass down these stairs to a service corridor | 他飞奔下楼 来到做礼拜用的走廊 |
[07:51] | that goes left to a janitor’s storage room, | 左边是门卫的库房 |
[07:54] | or right, doubling back underneath the building | 而走右边就能从清真寺的底层绕回去 |
[07:57] | to a bilko door on Raum Street, | 出门就是劳姆街 |
[07:58] | all the way on the east side of the building. | 整条街都在清真寺的东边 |
[08:00] | Son of a bitch goes right. | 这个混蛋从右边逃走了 |
[08:03] | He knew exactly where the fuck he was going. | 他绝对知道他的路线 |
[08:05] | You following me on this so far? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[08:07] | He knows this mosque. | 他熟悉这个清真寺 |
[08:09] | Correct. | 没错 |
[08:11] | And probably a lot of people that come here, too. | 说不定还认识很多做礼拜的人 |
[08:41] | Assalamu alliakum. | 平安与你同在 |
[08:42] | Wa aliakum assalam. | 平安也与你同在 |
[08:45] | Imam, let me begin by saying how deeply sorry I am | 领袖先生 首先请让我对您失去教友的事 |
[08:47] | – for your loss. – Losses. | -深表遗憾 -是两名教友 |
[08:49] | Plural. | 要用复数 |
[08:51] | There were two dead. | 死的是两个人 |
[08:59] | Imam, my name is Carrie Mathison. | 领袖先生 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[09:01] | Another government official here to suggest that if | 又一位政府官员大驾光临宣称 |
[09:03] | we weren’t all guilty, one way or another, | 无论如何我们也逃不了干系 |
[09:05] | none of this would have happened. | 否则悲剧也不会发生 |
[09:07] | Right? | 对吗 |
[09:15] | I’m also well aware of your good work in this neighborhood, | 我还很清楚你为这一社区所作的贡献 |
[09:18] | beyond just here in the mosque. | 远不止这间清真寺的范畴 |
[09:20] | Then you should know how violated we all feel. | 那你也应该明白我们深感被亵渎侵犯 |
[09:23] | I do. Yes. | 当然明白 |
[09:24] | I have seven eyewitnesses, including myself, | 包括我本人在内 共有七名目击证人 |
[09:27] | who saw what happened. | 亲眼目睹了这一切 |
[09:29] | Please forgive me, | 请原谅我的不近人情 |
[09:31] | but my job right now, my only job, | 但眼下我的职责 最紧要的 |
[09:32] | is to catch this man Walker as soon as possible. | 只有尽早抓到疑犯沃克 |
[09:35] | He did not fire a single shot at the agents. | 他可没有对着探员们开火 |
[09:37] | He was moving too fast, trying to get away from them. | 他逃得很快 想尽量摆脱他们 |
[09:39] | Either Walker was very lucky to get away as quickly as he did, | 不知道沃克能那么快逃脱追踪是侥幸 |
[09:42] | or he knew this mosque well enough | 还是他对这间清真寺太熟悉了 |
[09:44] | to use it as an escape route. | 所以才选这里作为逃生路线 |
[09:47] | I have families to comfort. | 我还有家人要安抚 |
[09:49] | I have funerals to arrange. | 还有葬礼事宜要安排 |
[09:51] | I have a community who believes | 还有一社区的人笃信 |
[09:52] | they will never get justice for what happened. | 他们永远都没法讨回公道 |
[09:55] | If you do know Walker, or anything about him, | 如果你认识沃克 或者对他有所耳闻 |
[09:58] | or anyone who might… | 或者知道有谁可能知道他 |
[10:00] | whatever you tell us, no matter how small, | 不管你说了什么 不管是多么细微的事情 |
[10:03] | would be in total confidence. | 都将成为绝密 |
[10:06] | And yet you offer me nothing in return. | 然后你却无以为报 |
[10:09] | What do you mean by that? | 你那么说是什么意思 |
[10:11] | Specifically. Just so I’m clear. | 具体点说 我才能明白你的用意 |
[10:13] | Two families will get no justice, | 除非调查局道出事实 |
[10:15] | unless the FBI tells the truth | 承认他们射杀了两名 |
[10:17] | about how they killed two innocent people | 仅仅是在做祷告的无辜群众 |
[10:19] | who were doing nothing but pray. | 否则两个家庭将永远蒙冤 |
[10:22] | In other words, you do know something. | 换句话说 你是知道一些内情的 |
[10:28] | Good-bye, Ms. Mathison. | 麦吉森女士 再会了 |
[10:30] | Mr. Galvez. | 还有盖维斯先生 |
[10:34] | He knows Walker. | 他认识沃克 |
[10:35] | You saw that, right? I’m not crazy? | 你看出来了吧 不是我疯了吧 |
[10:37] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[10:39] | I don’t give a shit what it takes, | 不管付出多大代价 |
[10:40] | that Imam is going to talk to me. | 我一定要撬开伊玛目的口 |
[10:42] | What it takes? | 多大代价 |
[10:43] | He wants a full FBI mea culpa. | 他想要调查局低头认错 |
[10:45] | Good luck with that. | 看你造化了 |
[10:49] | It’s not medicine, | 那不是药 |
[10:50] | it’s a drink. | 是饮料 |
[10:52] | Dana likes the “Revive” flavor, | 丹娜喜欢”复元”口味的 |
[10:53] | and Chris likes the “Energy” one. | 克里斯喜欢”能量”的 |
[10:56] | And Dana’s been asking a lot about Tom Walker. | 还有丹娜问了我好多汤姆·沃克的事 |
[10:58] | It’s all over the Internet, and I don’t really have any answers, | 网上铺天盖地的 我也不知道怎么回她 |
[11:00] | so if you can come home as soon as you can… | 只能等你尽快回家解答了 |
[11:02] | Oh, um, I told Chris that I would take him to a movie | 还有 我跟克里斯说他今天能把作业做完 |
[11:05] | if he got all his homework done today. | 我就带他看电影 |
[11:07] | He specifically asked if you would come, too, so… | 他还特意问了你去不去 所以 |
[11:10] | just… call me back. Okay? | 赶紧给我回电话 行吗 |
[12:52] | This is your new home now. | 以后你就住这里吧 |
[13:08] | Come. | 来 |
[15:08] | This is Issa, my son. | 这是埃萨 我儿子 |
[15:21] | Assalamo Alliakum. | 和平与你[穆斯林传统问候] |
[15:24] | Issa… | 埃萨 |
[15:31] | Issa. | 埃萨 |
[15:38] | I want him to learn English, fluently. | 我希望他能够勤学英语 |
[15:42] | You will live here with him as long as it takes. | 你就住在这 直到教会他为止 |
[16:08] | I have no clue how to do this. | 这我可真是一窍不通 |
[16:12] | I’m not a teacher. | 我又不是教书先生 |
[16:42] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[16:44] | What, are you stalking me now? | 怎么 你跟踪我吗 |
[16:46] | How’d you find me here? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[16:48] | They spent years training me. | 我可是受过多年训练 |
[16:50] | Ah. So, what’s the problem? | 那你说吧 什么麻烦 |
[16:53] | The Imam. | 那个伊玛目 |
[16:55] | He’ll calm down in a day or two. | 过个一两天他就不会闹了 |
[16:56] | I don’t have a day or two. | 我可等不了那么久 |
[16:58] | He says your men fired first. | 他一口咬定是你的人先开火的 |
[16:59] | I know what he’s saying. | 我知道他说了什么 |
[17:00] | He has seven eyewitnesses, including himself, | 包括他在内 有七名目击证人 |
[17:02] | saying Walker didn’t shoot, | 众口一辞 都说沃克没有开枪 |
[17:04] | or even raise a weapon at them. | 甚至连开枪的意图都没有 |
[17:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[17:09] | I believe he’s withholding information about Walker. | 我坚信他隐瞒了一些关于沃克的事 |
[17:12] | You people have rubber hoses, don’t you? | 刑讯逼供还用我教你们吗 |
[17:14] | He’s a good man caught in a bad situation. | 他是一个被逼陷入无奈境地的好人啊 |
[17:17] | He runs a mosque | 他掌管一座 |
[17:18] | that a terrorist suspect used as an escape route. | 疑似恐怖分子用来逃生的清真寺 |
[17:21] | He wants justice for the men who were killed, | 他想为死者讨回公道 |
[17:23] | for which I think he’ll tell me what he knows about Walker. | 所以我认为他会把沃克的情况告诉我 |
[17:26] | Justice? | 公道 |
[17:28] | W… What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:31] | Well, for one thing it means compensation for the families. | 首先是指对死者家属的赔偿 |
[17:36] | Look, if one of your men made a mistake, | 听着 如果是你手下的人犯了错 |
[17:37] | you need to come clean. | 你就得出来澄清 |
[17:40] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[17:42] | You ever been in a firefight? | 你和人交过火吗 |
[17:43] | Yes. | 有过 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[17:51] | So, my men follow an armed terrorist suspect, | 我的手下根据你们提供的情报 |
[17:53] | based off intel provided by you people, | 跟着一名携带武器的疑似恐怖分子 |
[17:55] | at zero dark-thirty into a fucking building | 在黑灯瞎火的半夜进入一栋破楼 |
[17:57] | that they don’t even know is a mosque. | 他们根本不知道那是座清真寺 |
[17:59] | In seconds, a member of the team thinks he has a clear shot | 很快 一名队员瞄准了 |
[18:02] | at bringing down a terrorist, | 恐怖分子 |
[18:04] | and he takes it. Accidentally, | 于是扣动扳机 出人意料的是 |
[18:06] | he drops two civilians in the crossfire. | 他在交火时击毙了两个平民 |
[18:08] | Shit happens. | 活见鬼了 |
[18:11] | But if you think that I or the bureau | 可如果你觉得我或者调查局 |
[18:14] | are gonna let the CIA come in | 会让中情局介入 |
[18:15] | and throw any of my guys under the bus, | 并把我的手下丢出去任人宰割 |
[18:18] | you’re fucking high. | 那你简直是痴人说梦 |
[18:40] | Hey. Hey, Issa, come closer. | 埃萨 过来 |
[18:43] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[18:44] | Come on. | 来 |
[18:46] | Want to play? | 想玩吗 |
[18:52] | Hey. Hey, you know how to do this? | 知道怎么玩吗 |
[18:58] | Can you do this? Yeah? | 你能行吗 怎么样 |
[19:02] | Want to learn? | 想学吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah? | 来试试 |
[19:10] | Look. Soccer ball. | 看 足球 |
[19:12] | It’s a soccer ball. | 这是个足球 |
[19:14] | Soccer. | 足球 |
[19:15] | Can you say that? Soccer. | 能念出来吗 足球 |
[19:17] | Soccer… | 足球 |
[19:23] | Hey, Issa. | 埃萨 |
[19:26] | Hey, wait. | 别走 |
[19:29] | Accidentally, he drops two civilians in the crossfire. | 出人意料的是 他在交火时击毙了两个平民 |
[19:32] | Shit happens. | 活见鬼了 |
[19:34] | But if you think that I or the bureau are gonna let | 可如果你觉得我或者调查局 |
[19:38] | the CIA come in | 会让中情局介入 |
[19:39] | and throw any of my guys under the bus, | 并把我的手下丢出去任人宰割 |
[19:42] | you’re fucking high. | 那你简直是痴人说梦 |
[19:46] | You’re really fucking something, Carrie. | 你简直是在玩火 卡莉 |
[19:47] | I got to hand it to you. | 我真是佩服你 |
[19:50] | There is no bridge you won’t burn, | 老虎屁股你偏要摸 |
[19:51] | no earth you won’t scorch. | 太岁头上你也动土 |
[19:53] | When it comes to catching Walker, | 就抓住沃克 |
[19:55] | or any terrorist suspect, | 或其他任何恐怖分子而言 |
[19:56] | for that matter, damn straight. | 这种方式直截了当 |
[19:58] | You recorded a senior FBI agent who thought | 你录下了一个资深调查局特工的话 |
[20:00] | he was talking off the record to someone on the same side, | 而他以为他只是在和自己的战友闲聊 |
[20:02] | so you could leverage the FBI into admitting a mistake. | 你耍这种手段让调查局认错 |
[20:05] | Are you really prepared | 你真准备 |
[20:06] | to sacrifice the very agency that, with all their manpower, | 牺牲调查局的人力 |
[20:08] | is the best chance we have to get Walker? | 这是你心目中抓到沃克最好的办法吗 |
[20:10] | They accidentally shot and killed two people. | 他们不小心射杀了两个平民 |
[20:14] | Now, I get that it’s not easy, or even ideal, | 我知道这事不容易 甚至很理想化 |
[20:16] | but we need to convince them to just make a statement | 可我们需要说服他们做出声明 |
[20:18] | – taking responsibility. – For what? | -担当责任 -图什么 |
[20:21] | The hope that this imam will give you information | 你就指望这位伊斯兰领袖向你提供情报 |
[20:24] | that you don’t even know he has? | 可你甚至都不知道他是否知情 |
[20:26] | No disrespect, David, but I think | 恕我冒犯 大卫 可我认为 |
[20:27] | I’ve been in the field long enough | 我在战地经验丰富 |
[20:28] | to know a source when I see one. | 足以辨析情报来源 |
[20:35] | You will not, | 不行 |
[20:36] | I repeat, not, | 我重复一遍 不能 |
[20:38] | do anything to sabotage the FBI manhunt for Walker. | 做任何妨碍调查局追捕沃克的事 |
[20:42] | That is a direct order. | 这是直接命令 |
[21:06] | What’s happened here? | 出什么事了 |
[21:10] | I was showing him a trick with the ball. | 我刚在给他表演足球技巧 |
[21:13] | And I, uh, I knocked over some glasses. | 然后不小心撞到了盆栽 |
[22:05] | What the hell… | 你他妈的 |
[22:07] | are you doing, Carrie? | 在干什么 卡莉 |
[22:08] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没事 |
[22:12] | The last I checked, this was my office. | 我怎么记得这是我办公室 |
[22:15] | Just needed somewhere private to calm down. | 我只是需要点私人空间喘口气 |
[22:19] | Somewhere private? | 私人空间 |
[22:21] | Okay, so I was hoping you’d be here. Where have you been? | 好吧 我是来找你的 你去哪里了 |
[22:24] | I just heard about the imam and the FBI. | 我刚听说了那个领袖和调查局的事 |
[22:28] | Estes is right. | 埃斯蒂斯说得对 |
[22:30] | That imam knows Walker. | 那个领袖认识沃克 |
[22:32] | I fucking know it, 100%. | 我他妈百分百确定 |
[22:34] | You think the imam’s bad? | 你认为那个领袖有问题吗 |
[22:35] | No. No, that’s the problem. | 没有 麻烦就在这里 |
[22:37] | He’s practically a saint. | 他简直就是个圣人 |
[22:39] | I’ve got nothing on him. I’ve got zero leverage. | 毫无把柄可抓 简直一筹莫展 |
[22:41] | You’re 100% sure he’s not bad? | 你确信他清白吗 |
[22:43] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[22:51] | So? | 所以 |
[22:54] | Maybe you’re approaching the problem the wrong way around. | 也许是你的思路一开始就错了 |
[23:26] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至大 |
[23:28] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至大 |
[23:32] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至大 |
[23:34] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主至大 |
[23:39] | We want justice! | 还我公道 |
[23:41] | We want justice! | 还我公道 |
[23:48] | So what are we doing here? | 我们到这来干嘛 |
[23:50] | I think they call it a Hail Mary. | 他们把这叫做”背水一战” |
[24:03] | Assalamu alliakum. | 平安与你同在 |
[24:05] | Wa alaikum assalam. | 平安也与你同在 |
[24:06] | My name is Carrie. | 我叫卡莉 |
[24:08] | I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[24:10] | May I come in? | 可以进去吗 |
[24:12] | I need to speak with your husband. | 我要和你丈夫谈谈 |
[24:24] | Please, have some tea. | 请用茶 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry, this isn’t easy. | 抱歉 这不太好讲 |
[24:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[24:36] | Imam, I’ve done my research. | 领袖先生 我做了些调查 |
[24:38] | I know of your work in the community– | 我了解你在社区的工作 |
[24:40] | the woman’s refuge you run with Father Rose | 你和圣安格妮斯的罗斯神父一起 |
[24:42] | from St. Agnes’ down the street. | 建立了妇女收容所 |
[24:45] | I have no doubt you and I want the same thing. | 我确信你我怀着相同的心愿 |
[24:48] | Which is a better world. | 希望世界更加美好 |
[24:50] | And a better America. | 已经更好的美国 |
[24:54] | If there’s another terrorist attack, | 如果再来一次恐怖袭击 |
[24:55] | this country is primed to turn on itself. | 美国势必会倾力反扑 |
[24:58] | You and I both know we’re halfway there already. | 你我都知道这个时刻不远了 |
[25:02] | But if an attack happens | 可一旦袭击发生 |
[25:04] | that can be traced back to information | 而且被我们追踪到 |
[25:05] | that you chose to withhold when you were given the chance… | 给你机会时你知情不报 |
[25:11] | the mosque, | 这座清真寺 |
[25:14] | this community that you worked so hard to build… | 你含辛茹苦建立的这个社区 |
[25:18] | they’ll put a match to it all. | 统统会付之一炬 |
[25:24] | Our only hope– | 我们唯一的 |
[25:25] | and it’s a good one– is that people like us | 也是良好的希望 就是把我们这样的人 |
[25:29] | put our heads together and help each other. | 聚集起来 齐心协力 |
[25:32] | Now, I need to find Tom Walker. | 现在我必须找到汤姆·沃克 |
[25:37] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[25:42] | I pray what you say about another attack on America is wrong. | 我会祈祷你谈到的这个对美袭击不会发生 |
[25:47] | But you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[25:48] | It takes more than just prayer. | 光祈祷不够 |
[25:50] | We have to help each other. | 我们要彼此协助 |
[25:54] | Action speaks louder than words, | 行动胜于语言 |
[25:56] | yet so far you’ve done nothing but talk. | 但到现在你也只是在说空话 |
[26:00] | What were you expecting? | 你想要什么 |
[26:03] | It’s very simple, the truth. | 很简单 真相 |
[26:07] | Two people were tragically caught | 在调查局探员追捕疑似恐怖嫌犯的 |
[26:09] | between a terrorist suspect and those whose job it is | 过程中 确实不幸击毙两名平民 |
[26:11] | to stop more attacks on America. | 但他们的职责是保卫美国不受袭击 |
[26:13] | That is the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[26:16] | I know you know Walker. | 我知道你认识沃克 |
[26:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:29] | If I say I have no information, | 要是我说我不知情 |
[26:31] | I have no information. | 那我就是不知情 |
[26:33] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:51] | In case you reconsider. | 万一你改了主意 |
[26:57] | Thank you for the tea. | 谢谢你的茶 |
[27:00] | Assalamo Alliakum. | 平安与你们同在 |
[27:01] | Fi Amaan Allah. | 安拉保佑你 |
[27:07] | We want justice! | 还我公道 |
[27:09] | We want justice! | 讨我公道 |
[27:15] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[27:18] | The FBI better fucking find Walker– that’s all I can say. | 调查局最好赶紧找到沃克 |
[28:01] | “A man wants to build a home for his wife. | 一个男人想给他妻子盖间房子 |
[28:04] | “He loves his wife. | 他爱自己的妻子 |
[28:07] | The house must be strong to keep them safe.” | 房子必须足够坚固 保证他俩安全 |
[28:12] | Issa, that is amazing. | 埃萨 太神奇了 |
[28:15] | To be able to do that this quickly? | 你这么快就学会了 |
[28:19] | That’s truly excellent. | 真是太厉害了 |
[28:43] | Sometimes, I swear to God, | 我真是能对老天发誓 |
[28:44] | people are their own worst enemy. | 人最大的天敌就是自己 |
[28:46] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是吗 |
[28:49] | What are you doing, Saul? | 你干什么呢 索尔 |
[28:50] | Y-You sound kind of… | 你的声音有些… |
[28:51] | What do we know about Walker? | 沃克的情况我们了解多少 |
[28:53] | We know he’s a sniper. | 我们知道他是狙击手 |
[28:54] | Snipers are trained to go to ground, | 狙击手接受过潜伏的训练 |
[28:56] | either in plain sight or, as is the case here, | 或潜藏在平凡市井 或如同现在的情形 |
[29:00] | that doesn’t work, | 如果暴露了 |
[29:01] | they blend into the wild. | 他们就潜入野外 |
[29:04] | I think the other word for that is “Disappear.” | 我看换句话说就是压根消失了 |
[29:07] | Hold on a second. | 别挂 |
[29:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:12] | Carrie, this is Zahira. | 卡莉 我是扎希拉 |
[29:15] | Can you meet me in 15 minutes? | 十五分钟内你能和我见个面吗 |
[29:18] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[29:38] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[29:40] | Whoa, whoa, I come in peace. | 别这样 我没有恶意 |
[29:43] | My bad, I didn’t mean to sneak up on you like that. | 我的错 我不是故意偷偷靠过来的 |
[29:46] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[29:47] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[29:48] | Sure. | 可以 |
[29:51] | That sure is some work of art you got there. | 你这把枪绝对是极品 |
[29:54] | What is that, some sort of limited, | 什么枪啊 是限量版 |
[29:56] | made to measure edition? | 特殊定做版什么的吧 |
[29:58] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[30:01] | Nice. What you hunting? | 不错 你在猎什么 |
[30:03] | Office supplies. | 打靶 |
[30:06] | What you got there? | 你那把是什么枪 |
[30:08] | Marlin 336 with the Vari-X. | 马林366加多倍瞄准镜 |
[30:10] | Yeah, gets the job done. | 火力够用了 |
[30:12] | Oh, it’ll get her done. | 相当够用 |
[30:15] | It sure is a beautiful day for it. | 这天气很适合打靶 |
[30:17] | You, uh, you have yourself a good one. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[30:19] | Want to see this thing in action? | 想看看它的火力吗 |
[30:21] | Just about got it in the sweet spot. | 刚校准好它的准星 |
[30:24] | Sure, sure, w-why not? | 当然 那太好了 |
[30:50] | I didn’t get your name. | 你叫什么名字 |
[30:52] | It’s, uh, Dan. | 丹 |
[30:54] | N-Name’s Dan. | 我叫丹 |
[30:56] | Good talking to you, Dan. | 很高兴跟你谈话 丹 |
[30:58] | Good luck out there. | 祝你狩猎好运 |
[31:00] | Right, y-you, too. | 好的 你也一样 |
[31:10] | Hello, Zahira. | 你好 扎希拉 |
[31:13] | When you came to our home, | 你在我家时 |
[31:14] | you knew it was not permitted | 是不允许 |
[31:17] | for you to be alone with my husband. | 跟我丈夫独处的 |
[31:19] | Two pairs of ears | 四个耳朵听你说话 |
[31:20] | to hear what you had to say being better than one. | 比两个耳朵听保险 |
[31:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:26] | I love my husband, Carrie. | 我爱我丈夫 卡莉 |
[31:29] | He is a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[31:30] | I don’t doubt it. | 这个我信 |
[31:38] | I understand what you said about this country– | 我明白你对这个国家的说法 |
[31:41] | the knife edge it’s on. | 剑已出鞘 |
[31:44] | Please, I need your word that you will not say anything | 拜托 我要你向我保证不会告诉任何人 |
[31:49] | to anyone about our meeting. | 我们今天的会面 |
[31:52] | You have it. | 没问题 |
[31:56] | This man Walker– over the last few weeks, | 这个沃克 过去几周里 |
[31:59] | he has come to the mosque maybe eight or nine times. | 来过我们的清真寺八九次 |
[32:04] | Every time, he meets with a man | 每次都跟一个 |
[32:06] | who does not come to the mosque to pray. | 不在寺里祈祷的人会面 |
[32:09] | Just to do business. | 只是做生意 |
[32:11] | Do you know the name of this man? | 你知道这个人叫什么名吗 |
[32:14] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[32:15] | he drives a car with the diplomatic plates. | 他开的车挂着外交牌照 |
[32:19] | Which country? | 哪国的 |
[32:24] | S-Saudi Arabia. | 沙特阿拉伯 |
[32:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:58] | Bad dream? | 做恶梦了吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah, yeah, it was. | 是的 恶梦 |
[33:09] | Hey, what you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[33:15] | Hey, this is beautiful, Issa. | 太美了 埃萨 |
[33:18] | This is really great. | 太棒了 |
[33:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:44] | What is this? What’s going on? | 什么东西 这是怎么回事 |
[34:19] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[34:21] | Can you hear me, Nicholas? | 能听到吗 尼古拉斯 |
[34:24] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[34:29] | Yeah, I can hear you. | 能 能听到 |
[34:31] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[34:33] | How the fuck do you think I feel? | 你说我他妈还能有什么感觉 |
[34:36] | You’re also in shock. | 你还很震惊 |
[34:40] | Which is why you told our friend | 所以你就告诉 |
[34:42] | in Washington to tell me that it’s all over. | 我们在华府的朋友 要跟我一刀两断 |
[34:44] | I’ve been living the last eight years | 我过去八年都在责备自己 |
[34:46] | thinking I killed Tom Walker. | 杀死了汤姆·沃克 |
[34:49] | Which I now find out is not true. | 现在却发现这不是真的 |
[34:52] | Which means everything I did– everything… | 这就意味我所作的一切 |
[34:55] | is the peace you found in Islam a false peace? | 在穆斯林教义中找寻到的平和都是假的 |
[34:57] | Everything I believed in. | 我所信仰的一切 |
[34:59] | You believed in Allah’s forgiveness | 你相信真主的宽仁之心 |
[35:01] | and, through Allah’s mercy, in yourself. | 通过真主的宽恕 你相信了自己 |
[35:03] | It was all a trick! | 这从头到尾都是一个阴谋 |
[35:05] | It was based on a lie! | 全部都建立在谎言之上 |
[35:07] | I did not let you actually kill your friend. | 我并没有真的让你杀了你的朋友 |
[35:11] | Isn’t that a good news? | 难道这不是好消息吗 |
[35:22] | What is Walker doing? | 那沃克在干什么 |
[35:26] | Helping. | 在帮助我们 |
[35:27] | That’s all you need to know. | 你知道这些就够了 |
[35:33] | You remember the new beginning you were given? | 还记得你被赋予的那个新的开始吗 |
[35:35] | Yes, I remember. | 我记得 |
[35:38] | Issa. | 埃萨 |
[35:42] | You trusted me with Issa. | 你相信我所以把埃萨托付给我 |
[35:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:47] | Why not trust a man who would rather die | 我为什么不能相信一个宁愿死 |
[35:49] | than give information to his enemy? | 也不愿意把情报出卖给敌人的人呢 |
[35:52] | You got your enemy to teach your own son. | 你让你的敌人教育你自己的儿子 |
[35:55] | No, we only began as enemies, | 不 我们只在最初是敌人 |
[35:59] | because that’s what the others told us to be. | 因为那是别人赋予我们的使命 |
[36:03] | Are we enemies now? | 我们现在是敌人吗 |
[36:09] | Have you forgotten? | 难道你忘了吗 |
[36:17] | Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack | 买些花生和玉米花生糖给我 |
[36:23] | I don’t care if I ever… | 我不在乎我是否能 |
[36:27] | get back | 回来 |
[36:29] | I want to… | 我想为 |
[36:30] | root, root, root for the | 我的主队 |
[36:34] | home team… | 加油 加油 再加油 |
[36:37] | Finish it. | 背完 |
[36:39] | Come on, brat. You’re almost done. | 加油 小家伙 你快背完了 |
[36:41] | Let me root, root, root for the home team | 让我为主队加油加油再加油 |
[36:46] | If they don’t win, it’s a shame | 如果他们不赢 那真遗憾 |
[36:50] | for it’s one, two, | 因为在这个古老球赛中 |
[36:52] | three strikes, you’re out | 如果你一二三击都不中 |
[36:54] | at the old ball game. | 你就要出局了 |
[37:02] | You a brat. | 你四小兔崽子[埃萨发音不准] |
[37:03] | You are a brat. | 你个小兔崽子 |
[37:05] | You are a brat. | 你个小兔崽子 |
[37:08] | And you’re gonna be late for school. Get out of here. | 你要迟到了 快走吧 |
[37:16] | Hey, are you forgetting something? | 忘了点东西吧 |
[37:20] | Score a goal today. | 今天要进个球哦 |
[37:38] | Issa?! | 埃萨 |
[37:44] | Issa?! | 埃萨 |
[37:48] | Issa?! | 埃萨 |
[37:53] | Issa?! | 埃萨 |
[37:58] | Issa?! | 埃萨 |
[38:25] | Issa?! | 埃萨 |
[38:39] | Issa? | 埃萨 |
[38:49] | Issa? Issa? | 埃萨 埃萨 |
[38:54] | Issa? | 埃萨 |
[38:55] | Issa… | 埃萨 |
[39:01] | Issa. | 埃萨 |
[39:08] | Issa! | 埃萨 |
[41:07] | I pray every day | 我每天都在祈祷 |
[41:09] | that you never lose sight of what you committed | 你不要忘记曾以埃萨之名 |
[41:11] | to do in Issa’s name. | 许下的诺言 |
[41:16] | I never wanted or planned any of this. | 我绝对没想过这一切的发生 |
[41:20] | It was your choice doing what you are doing | 那天过后 你的所作所为 |
[41:22] | after what happened that day. | 都是你自己下定的决心 |
[41:26] | But… in the end, | 但到最后 |
[41:30] | you are… a soldier, as you say. | 如你所言 你是个军人 |
[41:36] | And you will either stay true | 要不你就坚持真理 |
[41:37] | to that and do what you feel is right… | 做你认为是对的事 |
[41:42] | or you will not. | 要不你就背离初衷 |
[41:45] | Alamdulilla. | [阿拉伯语] |
[41:51] | Nazir? Nazir?! | 纳齐尔 |
[42:02] | Nazir said that you would remember this | 纳齐尔说你从两年前那一刻起 |
[42:04] | from two years ago. | 就不会忘记这段视频 |
[42:08] | At 4:42 P.M. local time, a drone missile hit and destroyed | 当地时间下午4:42 一颗导弹袭击 |
[42:12] | part of a compound 120 miles northeast of Mosul | 并摧毁了伊拉克北部山地城市 |
[42:15] | in the mountains of Northern Iraq | 摩苏尔东北部方圆120英里的地区 |
[42:17] | from which Abu Nazir, | 据可靠消息 |
[42:19] | the leader of the IPLA, is believed | 此地为伊斯兰人民解放军首领 |
[42:21] | to have been operating. | 阿布·纳齐尔的势力范围 |
[42:23] | The images being broadcast on some news outlets | 现其对外界的播报画面为 |
[42:25] | around the world of the bodies of 83 dead children | 袭击地遇难的83名孩童 |
[42:28] | allegedly killed in the strike, we believe to be false, | 我们认为此消息为恐怖分子 |
[42:32] | created by the terrorists for propaganda purposes. | 所制造的谣言 |
[42:36] | And they call us terrorists. | 他们叫我们恐怖分子 |
[42:44] | Make no mistake, that in the planning of these missions, | 请相信 我们在制定这些行动计划时 |
[42:47] | all that can be done is done to protect the innocent, | 已想方设法去保护那些 |
[42:51] | in particular, the precious lives of children, | 无辜的孩童们的宝贵生命 |
[42:55] | while we keep our promise to hunt down the terrorists | 同时我们会坚守承诺 竭尽所能 |
[42:57] | who continue to plot against… | 追捕那些策划阴谋的恐怖分子 |
[43:01] | As you already know, that man there, | 你也知道 这个人 |
[43:03] | the Vice President, | 现任副总统 |
[43:04] | the former Director of the CIA, | 前中情局局长 |
[43:05] | and the man most instrumental in the drone attack | 是他主使了那次无人飞机空袭 |
[43:08] | that killed young Issa, | 小埃萨因此丧生 |
[43:10] | as he prepares to become President, | 他正准备竞选总统 |
[43:13] | he’s going to want to use you, | 肯定会想利用你 |
[43:14] | to be seen with you, | 拉上你这位”民族英雄” |
[43:15] | his American hero, more and more. | 变本加厉地一起作秀给人看 |
[43:18] | Let him. | 由他去 |
[43:20] | We also believe that he’s going to ask you | 我们觉得他肯定会邀你 |
[43:23] | to run for political office. | 竞选公职 |
[43:26] | Say yes. | 答应他 |
[43:27] | This will be a signal to Abu Nazir | 这对阿布·纳齐尔而言 |
[43:29] | that you are committed still | 就是你依然 |
[43:31] | to doing this. | 效忠于他的明证 |
[44:14] | The doctor says you should take these with food. | 医生说你应该吃饭时服用这药 |
[44:21] | Go out the back way. | 从后门出去 |
[44:23] | Take a right. | 往右拐 |
[44:24] | Your car is across the street. | 你的车就在街对面 |
[44:26] | The groceries are inside. | 食品杂货都在里面 |
[45:46] | Diplomatic fucking immunity. | 尼玛狗屁外教豁免权 |
[45:49] | Just like “Klaus” in ’03. | 类似03年的克劳斯一案 |
[45:50] | That was the Swiss embassy in Caracas, | 那是加拉加斯的瑞士使馆 |
[45:52] | and we nearly let Klaus slip away. | 差点就让克劳斯溜掉了 |
[45:54] | I’m not losing this guy, Saul. | 我一定要抓到这个人 索尔 |
[45:56] | For now, we wait and see | 现在我们就静观其变 |
[45:58] | if Mr. Zahrani does anything or goes anywhere | 看宰赫拉尼先生有何动向 |
[46:00] | that will help us get to Walker. | 能帮我们抓到沃克 |
[46:02] | You live for this shit. | 果然是你在行啊 |
[46:06] | So I’ve been told. | 公认如此 |
[46:16] | What if Mr. Zahrani doesn’t give us anything anytime soon? | 要是跟踪宰赫拉尼先生没进展呢 |
[46:20] | We figure out an elegant way to lift and interrogate him. | 那我们就想个体面的办法让他开口 |
[46:48] | I’m not gonna ask you where you’ve been all day. | 我不想问这一整天你都去哪儿了 |
[46:51] | I know you have a lot on your mind, and a lot to process, | 我知道你有很多事要想 要谋划 |
[46:54] | and I’m in danger of sounding like a broken record. | 我越来越像个唠叨的老妈子了 |
[46:56] | Oh, my God, what happened?! | 天啊 发生什么事了 |
[46:58] | I got mugged. | 我被打劫了 |
[47:00] | What do you mean, mugged? | 什么意思 被打劫 |
[47:01] | As in, attacked and robbed. | 意思是遭人袭击和抢劫 |
[47:04] | Are you all right? Did you call the cops? | 你还好吧 你报警了没 |
[47:07] | What good are the cops gonna do? | 报警有什么用 |
[47:09] | By the time I came round, | 等我醒的时候 |
[47:10] | the fuckers that did this were long gone. | 那帮混蛋早就跑得没影儿了 |
[47:12] | Where did this happen? | 你在哪儿被抢的 |
[47:14] | Grocery store parking lot. | 就在杂货店停车场 |
[47:16] | Three of the bastards. | 一共三个混蛋 |
[47:18] | I-I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[47:20] | I went to the, uh… I went to the emergency room. | 我去过 我去过急诊室了 |
[47:22] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么不打电话给我呢 |
[47:24] | They got my phone. | 手机也被他们抢了 |
[47:25] | I didn’t want to worry you and the kids. | 我也不想让你和孩子们担心 |
[47:28] | Seriously, it’s no big deal. | 真的没什么事 |
[47:31] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了没 |
[47:33] | Ah, a couple broken ribs. | 就断了几根肋骨 |
[47:34] | It… Hey, hey. | 这 |
[47:36] | I’m fine, I’m fine. All right? | 我没事 别担心好吗 |
[47:42] | Fuck, Brody, you should’ve called the cops. | 该死 布洛迪 你该报警的 |
[47:45] | I really don’t need the attention right now. | 现阶段我真不想引人关注 |
[47:47] | What else did they take? | 他们还抢走了什么 |
[47:49] | Oh, a few bucks, my pride. | 就那点儿钱跟我的尊严 |
[47:54] | You’re all right, that’s what’s important. | 你平安无事 这才是最重要的 |
[47:57] | You know what the worst part of it is? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[48:00] | I really wanted to spend the day | 我本想一整天 |
[48:02] | with you and the kids. | 跟你和孩子们在一起 |
[48:07] | I want us to spend more time together… | 我想多陪陪你们 |
[48:10] | as a family. | 共享天伦之乐 |
[48:12] | That sounds so good. | 能这样真好 |
[48:21] | Eight years out there, I come back, | 在那儿呆了八年 我好不容易回来了 |
[48:23] | I get mugged outside the grocery store. | 结果在杂货店门口被抢了 |
[48:25] | It’s unbelievable. | 简直难以相信 |
[48:28] | America’s a violent country. | 美国就是这么个暴力国家 |
[48:29] | What can I tell you? | 我能说什么呢 |
[48:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:36] | – Oh, and guess what. – What? | -对了 你猜怎么着 -怎么 |
[48:38] | There’s a message on the voicemail… | 语音信箱里有条留言 |
[48:40] | from the Vice President’s office. | 是副总统办公室的人留的 |