时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against, uh, Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:19] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:22] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:43] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:57] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | Everyone missed something that day. | 很多人都遗漏过线索 |
[01:07] | Everyone’s not me. | 但我不能 |
[01:21] | At 4:42 P.M. a drone missile hit and destroyed | 当地时间下午4:42 一颗导弹袭击 |
[01:24] | part of a compound in the mountains of northern Iraq. | 并摧毁了伊拉克北部山地城市 |
[01:26] | The images being broadcast of the bodies | 现其对外界的播报画面为 |
[01:28] | of 83 dead children allegedly killed in the strike, | 袭击地遇难的83名孩童 |
[01:32] | we believe to be false, created for propaganda purposes. | 我们认为此消息为恐怖分子所制造的谣言 |
[01:35] | And they call us terrorists. | 他们叫我们恐怖分子 |
[01:37] | The Vice President, | 现任副总统 |
[01:38] | the man most instrumental in the drone attack, | 是他主使了那次无人飞机空袭 |
[01:41] | is going to want to use you. | 肯定想利用你 |
[01:42] | Get as close to him as you possibly can. | 尽你所能去接近他 |
[01:45] | Representative Richard Johnson mean anything to you? | 对于理查德·约翰森议员 你有什么看法 |
[01:47] | I watch the news. | 我看过新闻了 |
[01:49] | How would you feel about running for his seat in | 你想不想在即将到来的补选中 |
[01:51] | the upcoming special election? | 去竞选他的职位 |
[01:53] | I’m interested. | 我非常有兴趣 |
[01:55] | A political office? What are you talking about? | 国会竞选 你在说什么 |
[01:58] | I don’t want to do it if there’s even a chance | 哪怕媒体有一丝可能会知道你我的关系 |
[02:00] | the media would find out about us. | 我都宁可不去参选 |
[02:02] | Al Zahrani’s running a terrorist cell | 艾尔·宰赫拉尼在沙特大使馆外 |
[02:04] | out of the Saudi embassy. | 操控着一个恐怖小组 |
[02:05] | He and Tom Walker are planning an attack on the United States. | 他和汤姆·沃克计划对美国进行恐怖袭击 |
[02:08] | Who are you? You’re CIA? | 你们到底是谁 你是中情局的 |
[02:11] | What’s the tradecraft for setting a meeting with Walker? | 那你平时怎么跟沃克交换情报 |
[02:13] | I put my child’s drawing of a red heart | 我在起居室的窗子上 |
[02:16] | in the window of my living room. | 贴上一幅我小孩画的红心 |
[02:18] | I’d like you to go back to your house now, | 我要你现在就回家 |
[02:20] | put that drawing in your window tonight. | 今晚就把那幅画贴上窗 |
[02:21] | So, I’m bait? | 你要我做诱饵 |
[02:24] | It could be Walker. | 可能是沃克 |
[02:25] | It’s hard to tell. | 看不清楚 |
[02:26] | I can’t see his face. | 我看不到他的脸 |
[02:27] | I need visual confirmation. | 我需要直观确认是他 |
[02:29] | He’s approaching Al Zahrani. | 他走向艾尔·宰赫拉尼了 |
[02:30] | Saul, what’s in the fucking briefcase?! | 索尔 公文包里到底有什么 |
[02:36] | Everyone, get out of here! | 大家马上离开这里 |
[02:43] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[04:30] | The President’s a busy man, David. | 总统是个大忙人 大卫 |
[04:31] | He wants his helicopter ungrounded. | 他需要你们放行他的直升机 |
[04:33] | Not when we’re seeing increased chatter | 但我们认为海军一号 |
[04:34] | with references to Marine One. | 可能有危险 |
[04:35] | He’s been briefed, it doesn’t faze him. | 我们向他汇报过了 他听不进去 |
[04:37] | Well, tell him it should. | 他应该听我们的 |
[04:38] | – I did. – So? | -我说了 -所以呢 |
[04:40] | So he’s the leader of the free world, David. | 所以他是自由世界的领导人 大卫 |
[04:43] | He doesn’t enjoy looking like some impotent asshole, | 他可不想被人当成胆小鬼 |
[04:45] | which is how this guy Walker’s making us all look. | 这全都拜那个沃克所赐 |
[04:47] | He’ll look even worse if his helicopter gets blown out of the sky. | 如果他的直升机在天上爆炸了 那更惨 |
[04:48] | Tell him that. | 这么去和他说 |
[04:59] | What have we got? | 我们有什么进展 |
[05:00] | 16 agencies. | 涉及十六个部门 |
[05:02] | You are kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[05:03] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:06] | 16 agencies had some awareness | 我们抓捕沃克的行动 |
[05:08] | of our operation to get Walker. | 有十六个部门知道 |
[05:09] | And that’s just on the intelligence side. | 而且这只是情报部门 |
[05:11] | So how do I find the leak? | 我们怎么揪出内鬼 |
[05:13] | You can start by looking around you. | 我们可以从你身边开始着手 |
[05:16] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[05:18] | – Sir. – Yeah? | -长官 -什么事 |
[05:20] | The Vice President wants to see you. | 副总统想见你 |
[05:22] | – He’s here? – No, sir. | -他来了吗 -没有 长官 |
[05:23] | Succession protocol requires him to be on lockdown | 只要对总统的威胁一直处于红色级别 |
[05:26] | as long as the threat to the President remains red. | 根据规定 他要处于一级禁闭状态 |
[05:29] | He’s in his bunker. | 他在防空工事里 |
[05:30] | Where’s Carrie? | 卡莉在哪 |
[05:31] | Still in the hospital. | 还在医院 |
[05:32] | She’s supposed to be released in a few hours. | 她几小时后就该出院了 |
[05:34] | Good. Tell her we need her here. | 很好 转告她让她立刻回来 |
[05:36] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[05:55] | Green. No, green. | 绿色的 不 绿色 |
[05:56] | I was specific about that, | 我就要这种颜色的 |
[05:57] | and I don’t see what the problem is. | 我不明白有什么问题 |
[06:02] | A green pen is what I want. | 我就想要一支绿色的笔 |
[06:03] | And blue is what is available. | 这里只有蓝色的 |
[06:05] | Okay, green is important. Green is necessary. | 绿色笔对我很重要 必须是绿色的 |
[06:08] | It doesn’t make sense if it isn’t green, | 如果不是绿色的 就没意义了 |
[06:10] | and it’s really not an unreasonable request. | 这又不是什么无理的要求 |
[06:12] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[06:13] | Saul, thank God! My green pen is dry. | 索尔 感谢上帝 我的绿笔干了 |
[06:17] | I asked four, five, six times for a new one, | 我来回问了好几次 想要支新的 |
[06:19] | but there’s no understanding. | 可没人听懂我的话 |
[06:20] | They offered me blue, they offered me black. | 他们给我蓝笔 给我黑笔 |
[06:22] | I mean, is green so hard? | 我是说 要支绿笔有这么难吗 |
[06:23] | Is green elusive? | 绿笔很莫名其妙吗 |
[06:24] | I mean, my kingdom for a fucking green pen! | 我用的全是他妈的绿色笔 |
[06:27] | She’s yours? | 她交给你了 |
[06:29] | Yes. | 好的 |
[06:29] | She should go to her room. | 她该回房间了 |
[06:31] | The doctor will be in. | 医生很快就到 |
[06:34] | Okay, I am laser- | 好吧 我现在就像镭射灯 |
[06:36] | focused on the green, | 照到的都是绿色 |
[06:38] | but there’s more. | 但事实不止如此 |
[06:39] | There’s many, many, many, many more. | 没照到的地方还有很多 数不胜数 |
[06:40] | The thing is, Saul, that Abu Nazir has methods | 索尔 阿布·纳齐尔办事向来有预谋 |
[06:44] | and patterns and priorities. | 有组织 有计划 |
[06:45] | A single sniper? No, no. | 就派区区一个狙击手 不不 |
[06:48] | Abu Nazir doesn’t do that. | 阿布·纳齐尔不会这么做 |
[06:50] | He never has, he never will. | 此前没有过 今后也决不会 |
[06:51] | He goes big! He explodes! | 他要干就干惊天动地的大事 |
[06:53] | He maims en masse, we know that. | 他要造成大规模的人员伤亡 |
[06:55] | Slow down, slow down. | 说慢点 说慢点 |
[06:57] | Facts… facts are facts, | 事实… 事实就是事实 |
[06:59] | and we have about a week, maybe less, | 我们只有一周时间 甚至更短 |
[07:02] | to figure out the real target, | 查明真正的袭击目标 |
[07:03] | not this single shot to the president, | 肯定不只枪杀总统这么简单 |
[07:05] | spy-novel-101 bullshit. | 那是菜鸟些的垃圾谍战剧本 |
[07:06] | Well, actually, that’s the working theory. | 其实 这种可能性很大 |
[07:08] | Well, it’s wrong. It’s, it’s incomplete. | 那是错的 任务还没完 |
[07:11] | Walker’s not even critical! | 沃克甚至不是重要人物 |
[07:13] | He’s just a part, a piece, a pixel. | 他只是一小部分 一个零件 全景一角 |
[07:15] | A pawn of no importance. | 无名小卒 |
[07:17] | There is a bigger, pernicious | 还有更大更严重的 |
[07:19] | Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there, | 阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋正在进行中 |
[07:21] | and we have little time. | 我们的时间所剩无几 |
[07:22] | We have to code it, | 我们必须解密它 |
[07:23] | collide it, collapse it, contain it. | 截获它 瓦解它 控制它 |
[07:26] | Lie down, Carrie. The doctor’s coming. | 躺下 卡莉 医生要来了 |
[07:30] | Okay, the important thing now is the green pen. | 好吧 现在重要的是绿色笔 |
[07:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:57] | Why Gettysburg? | 为什么去葛底斯堡 |
[07:58] | You heard why. | 你听到原因了 |
[07:59] | He wants to spend time with his family. | 他想好好跟全家人在一起 |
[08:00] | Yeah, but it has to be in Pennsylvania? | 是啊 但为什么必须去宾斯法尼亚 |
[08:02] | I mean, it can’t be here? | 不能待在家里吗 |
[08:03] | Can you just help, please? | 帮帮忙吧 |
[08:05] | Mom, I have plans tonight with Xander. | 妈妈 我今晚跟亚历山大有约 |
[08:07] | He already bought tickets. | 他已经买了票了 |
[08:11] | Actually, that’s probably him. | 估计就是他 |
[08:13] | He said he might come over. | 他说过他很可能会来 |
[08:15] | Dad, I got it. It’s okay. | 爸爸 我来开 没事 |
[08:20] | – Hey, Sergeant B! – Hello. | -嗨 布中士 -你好 |
[08:23] | Is it true you’re running for Congress? | 你真的要竞选众议员了吗 |
[08:25] | – Yeah. – Are you? | -是啊 -果真如此 |
[08:26] | You 18? No felonies? | 你满18岁了吗 有犯罪记录吗 |
[08:28] | – No, none yet. – All right. | -没 还没有 -那好 |
[08:31] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[08:33] | Hey, Mrs. B! | 嗨 布太太 |
[08:35] | Well, you obviously didn’t tell Xander | 你显然没告诉亚历山大 |
[08:37] | we’re leaving for a couple days. | 我们要外出好几天 |
[08:38] | It’s a whole couple of days now? | 现在变成好几天了吗 |
[08:40] | It’s just overnight. | 只是逗留一夜 |
[08:41] | Xander, uh, why don’t you tell them | 亚历山大 你何不告诉他们 |
[08:43] | about those tickets that you already bought? | 你已经买了那些票 |
[08:45] | What-what tickets? | 什么 什么票 |
[08:46] | Dana, you’re going. | 戴娜 你必须去 |
[08:48] | – You know, I could stay here by myself. – No, you can’t. | -我可以自己留在家 -不行 |
[08:51] | – You know, I could stay with her. – You’re kidding, right? | -我可以陪着她 -你开玩笑的吧 |
[08:53] | Dana, we’ve already discussed this. | 戴娜 我们已经讨论过了 |
[08:55] | Come Monday, the campaign’s gonna take over, | 到了周一 竞选就要开始了 |
[08:57] | you’re not gonna see your father for days at a time. | 你会连续好多天见不到你父亲 |
[08:59] | He just wants | 他现在只是想 |
[09:00] | to spend one last weekend with the four of us. | 再和我们四个渡最后一个周末 |
[09:02] | I don’t think it’s too much to ask. | 我觉得这要求不过分 |
[09:03] | Okay, I give up. I’ll go. | 好吧 我放弃了 我去 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[09:16] | Hi. Dr. Jeremy. | 嗨 我是杰尔米医生 |
[09:18] | Where’s Dr. Steiner? | 斯坦纳医生去哪了 |
[09:19] | Not here today. | 他今天不在 |
[09:21] | You’re the doctor? | 你就是医生 |
[09:24] | I’ve been waiting a half an hour. | 我已经等了一个半小时了 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:27] | I mean, I got a real situation here. | 我是说 我这里真的有麻烦了 |
[09:29] | I’m aware. I spoke with Carrie earlier. | 我知道 我之前跟卡莉聊过 |
[09:31] | Well, then you can explain to me what’s going on. | 那你能给我解释一下是怎么回事吗 |
[09:33] | As far as her injuries go, Carrie is fine. | 就目前伤势恢复的情况来看 她很好 |
[09:35] | I already heard that. | 这个我已经听说了 |
[09:36] | I-I-I mean, um… | 我是想问… |
[09:41] | how she’s acting. | 她为什么是这种表现 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry. I have to speak with Carrie privately. | 抱歉 我必须跟卡莉单独谈 |
[09:44] | I’d like to come. She’ll allow it. | 我可以一起去 她会同意的 |
[09:49] | Saul, there you are. | 索尔 你总算来了 |
[09:50] | Hey, how you feeling, Carrie? | 感觉如何 卡莉 |
[09:51] | Is it time yet? Are we going? | 到时间了吗 我们能走了吗 |
[09:53] | Going? | 走 |
[09:54] | To work. We gotta hop-to. | 去工作啊 我们得抓紧了 |
[09:56] | We gotta haul ass to Langley. | 咱们得迅速奔去总部 |
[09:58] | They have to understand, Saul. | 他们必须得明白 索尔 |
[10:00] | Nazir’s movements in green after a fallow yellow | 纳齐尔的行动从浅黄变成绿色 |
[10:03] | always creeping towards purple | 总是会渐渐变成紫色 |
[10:05] | are methodical, meaningful, | 是有条不紊 有意义 |
[10:07] | momentous and monstrous. | 有重大关系和有失道德的 |
[10:09] | Okay, I’m gonna get you a bit more Ativan | 好了 我得给你再开点安定 |
[10:11] | to settle you down. | 让你稳定下来 |
[10:12] | I don’t need to settle down! | 我不需要稳定下来 |
[10:14] | Tell him! | 告诉他呀 |
[10:16] | Saul, tell him. | 索尔 告诉他 |
[10:19] | Carrie… | 卡莉… |
[10:21] | you’re not yourself. | 你现在不正常 |
[10:22] | Of course I am! | 我很正常 |
[10:24] | No. I can’t follow you. | 不 我根本听不明白你的话 |
[10:28] | You’re talking very fast. | 你的语速非常快 |
[10:30] | Your thoughts are running together. | 你的想法都搅在一起了 |
[10:33] | All these ideas… | 你所有的这些想法… |
[10:36] | I-I… I can’t understand. | 我都没法明白 |
[10:47] | Is there a doctor we should call? | 你有心理医生吗 |
[10:59] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[11:11] | Honey, is this really necessary? | 宝贝 真的有必要这样吗 |
[11:13] | Complain to Ma, she’s the one that got it for me. | 去跟老妈抱怨吧 这是她买给我的 |
[11:15] | Really? Careful, careful! I’m driving. | 真的吗 当心 当心 我在开车呢 |
[11:17] | Jack me to Gettysburg, and this is what you get. | 把我绑到葛底斯堡 这就是你们的下场 |
[11:20] | Okay, here it is. | 好了 找到了 |
[11:22] | “Four score and seven years ago our fathers | “四廿又七年以前 我们的祖先 |
[11:25] | “brought forth on this continent a new nation, | 在这大陆上建立了一个国家 |
[11:28] | “conceived in liberty | 它孕育于自由 |
[11:29] | “and dedicated to the proposition | 并且献身给一种理念 |
[11:31] | that all men are created equal.” | 即所有人都是生来平等的” |
[11:34] | What’s four score? | 四廿是什么意思 |
[11:36] | Four times 20. | 四乘以二十 |
[11:38] | Lincoln means “87 years ago.” | 林肯的意思是指”八十七年前” |
[11:40] | He’s talking about the American Revolution of 1776. | 他是在说1776年的美国独立战争 |
[11:43] | Why didn’t he just say that? | 他干嘛不直接说八十七年前 |
[11:46] | You’ll see when we get there. | 等我们到了那儿你就知道了 |
[11:49] | How far are we now? | 咱们现在走了多远了 |
[11:50] | Three score miles. | 三廿英里 |
[11:56] | Hey, come on. | 别闹了 |
[11:57] | Holy shit! | 我的个妈妈呦 |
[11:58] | Dana! Really? | 丹娜 说脏话是吗 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry. I just hadn’t realized | 对不起 我只是没意识到 |
[12:03] | Dad’s scars were so faded. | 老爸的伤疤都褪色了 |
[12:05] | I mean, you can barely see ’em now. | 现在几乎都已经看不见了 |
[12:22] | She’ll be here, right? | 她会来的 对吧 |
[12:23] | I mean, she said she was on her way? | 她刚才不是说已经在路上了吗 |
[12:25] | Maggie will come. Maggie’s reliable. | 麦琪会来的 麦琪很靠得住 |
[12:26] | You can count on Maggie every time. | 你总是能指望麦琪的 |
[12:29] | Is she an especially slow driver? | 她开车特别慢吗 |
[12:32] | Okay… | 好了… |
[12:33] | This is red and blue, it’s not red or blue. Okay. | 这是红和蓝 不是红或蓝 好的 |
[12:38] | Maybe she got pulled over. | 也许她被开罚单了 |
[12:40] | Shit… | 妈的… |
[12:42] | Sleeping dogs here, sleeping dogs there. | 睡觉的狗狗在这里 睡觉的狗狗在那里 |
[12:46] | This whole box is dogs, really. | 这一整盒都是狗 真的 |
[12:51] | She can fix this, right? | 她可以治好你 对吧 |
[12:53] | She said she was bringing medication. | 她说她会带药过来的 |
[12:55] | The question is what wakes them? | 问题在于是什么叫醒了它们 |
[12:57] | Is it a whisper, a crash, a deep internal pain? | 是耳语 是撞击 还是身体内部的疼痛 |
[13:01] | How about a glass of water? | 喝杯水怎么样 |
[13:12] | She’s manic? | 她很狂躁吗 |
[13:12] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你自己看 |
[13:19] | Hi, Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[13:20] | Hi, Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[13:22] | You look so professional. | 你穿得好职业哦 |
[13:27] | So this isn’t new? | 这情况不是头回发生 |
[13:28] | No. She’s bi-polar. | 不是 她有躁狂抑郁性精神病 |
[13:32] | She’s stable on her meds. | 只要服药她就很稳定 |
[13:33] | The explosion must have sent her into a flight. | 肯定是爆炸让她陷入了幻想当中 |
[13:37] | Why didn’t she ever tell me? | 为什么她从没告诉过我 |
[13:39] | She said no one at work could know. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 |
[13:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:43] | So what do we do? | 那我们应该怎么做 |
[13:44] | We’ll up her Lithium. | 我们要提高她体内的锂含量 |
[13:46] | We’re giving her Clonazepam to start leveling her out. | 我们要给她服氯硝安定好让她稳定下来 |
[13:53] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[14:10] | Is it essential, entirely? | 它是必不可少的吗 完全地 |
[14:13] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[14:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:34] | So that’s it? She’ll be fine by what, morning? | 就这样吗 她什么时候能好 明早吗 |
[14:37] | No. It takes time. Days. | 好不了 得好几天以后 |
[14:39] | – Maybe a week. – Oh, that long? | -也许要等一周 -那么久吗 |
[14:42] | And someone needs to watch her | 她晚上出去的时候 |
[14:43] | while she’s evening out. | 得有人盯着她 |
[14:46] | Full-time? | 全天候看护吗 |
[14:48] | Or we put her in the psych ward. | 要不就送她去精神病院 |
[14:52] | Well, that would kill her security clearance forever. | 那她就跟情报工作永别了 |
[14:55] | That’s why I treat her. | 所以我才私下给她治疗 |
[14:59] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:02] | I got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[15:05] | I can stay till 7:00. | 我只能待到7点 |
[15:06] | Can you take the night shift? | 晚上你能来轮班吗 |
[15:08] | Well, what do I have to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[15:12] | Just be with her. | 陪着她就行 |
[15:13] | Keep her out of trouble. | 别让她惹麻烦 |
[15:16] | Okay, 7:00. | 好吧 7点 |
[15:51] | Welcome to my goddamn humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[15:55] | Want to tell me where we stand? | 能告诉我进展吗 |
[15:56] | We’ve been coordinating security with your secret service detail. | 我们已与你的贴身侍卫协调好了安保工作 |
[15:58] | Well, I’ve been in here for eight hours. | 我都在这待了8个小时了 |
[16:04] | At present, the threat… | 目前而言 威胁就是 |
[16:05] | The threat is one fucking guy. | 威胁就是他妈的一个人 |
[16:07] | Marine sniper, sir, highly trained. | 长官 他是一个训练有素的陆战队狙击手 |
[16:11] | Do you see where I am? Do you? | 你看见我在什么鬼地方了吗 看见了吗 |
[16:15] | I’m underground cowering out of sight, | 在我需要抛头露面的时候 |
[16:17] | at a time when I need to be highly visible. | 却躲在一个暗无天日的地下室 |
[16:19] | I’m announcing my candidacy | 下周我就要宣布 |
[16:21] | next week for President of the United States. | 正式竞选美国总统了 |
[16:22] | You may need to push that back, sir. | 长官 也许你可以暂缓一下 |
[16:23] | – I’m not going to push that back… – Sorry… | -我才不会推迟 -抱歉 |
[16:25] | I am not going to push that back. That date is set. | 我不会推迟的 时间已经确定了 |
[16:29] | And I’m not going to do it from here. | 我也绝不会在这里宣布 |
[16:31] | Vote for the fucking cave dweller | 难道就因为你们找不到汤姆·沃克 |
[16:32] | just because you can’t locate Tom Walker. | 所以要呼吁大家投票给缩头乌龟吗 |
[16:34] | Yes, sir. | 好吧 长官 |
[16:36] | So fix it. | 那就想办法解决 |
[16:42] | Sir, there’s something you should know. | 长官 还有件事要向您汇报 |
[16:45] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[16:46] | The C-4 used in the explosion– | 那场爆炸中使用的C4塑性炸药 |
[16:48] | we sourced it to a Saudi shipment. | 我们查到源头是发往沙特的一批货 |
[16:52] | It was delivered last year to Prince Sultan Air Base. | 是去年运到索坦王子空军基地的 |
[16:54] | Part of a large arms deal that came in… | 牵扯到一起庞大的军火交易 |
[16:55] | Why do you do this? | 你为什么说这个 |
[16:57] | What’s that, sir? | 怎么了 长官 |
[16:58] | Tell me things I don’t want to hear. | 哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[17:00] | We’ve got two Muslims dead in a mosque, | 清真寺里刚死了两个穆斯林 |
[17:03] | an explosion in the streets of D.C. | 华府街头又发生了一起爆炸案 |
[17:04] | and Walker who the fuck knows where? | 还有那个叫沃克的傻逼至今下落不明 |
[17:05] | You want your portrait up on the walls at Langley someday? | 你想在中情局建功立业吗 |
[17:08] | Focus on that. Find Walker. | 那就集中精力找到沃克 |
[17:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[17:16] | And fire someone. | 不管是谁 |
[17:19] | I don’t care who. | 找个背黑锅的炒了他 |
[17:39] | That’s it? | 仅此而已 |
[17:40] | Yep. That’s it. | 对啊 就是这个 |
[17:43] | Can we go now? | 我们能撤了吗 |
[17:44] | Only if you can tell me what happened here. | 除非你告诉我这里发生过什么事件 |
[17:46] | Battle of Gettysburg. | 葛底斯堡之战 |
[17:48] | Can you be more specific? | 能说详细点吗 |
[17:50] | Four score and… | 八十… |
[17:52] | I didn’t know I’d be tested. | 我来前不知道你还要考我 |
[17:57] | Okay, we’re in Pennsylvania, right? | 好吧 我们在宾夕法尼亚 对吗 |
[18:00] | Was that the South or the North? | 这是南方还是北方 |
[18:04] | God. North. | 必须是北方啊 |
[18:07] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[18:09] | General Lee had brought the war to the North. | 李将军将战火蔓延到了北方 |
[18:11] | The South was winning. | 眼看南军即将获胜 |
[18:14] | The Northern forces were outnumbered, | 北军寡不敌众 |
[18:16] | and they were on the run. | 节节败退 溃不成军 |
[18:18] | Then they dug in there. | 然后他们驻守在那 |
[18:21] | All along that ridge. | 就沿着那个山脊 |
[18:24] | General Meade, the Northern general, | 北军的统帅 米德将军 |
[18:28] | he drew a line out there | 在那里划下一道防线 |
[18:30] | and he gave instructions to his troops | 下令众将士 |
[18:31] | to defend it at all costs. | 不惜一切代价捍卫它 |
[18:33] | And that means with your life. | 意味着部队要坚守阵地直到战死 |
[18:36] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[18:39] | They prayed. | 他们祈祷神灵保佑 |
[18:41] | Both sides did. | 双方都是 |
[18:45] | These were extremely religious people. | 他们都是虔诚的信徒 |
[18:48] | I meant what happened with the fighting? | 我是问战况如何 |
[18:51] | Well, imagine… | 想象一下 |
[18:57] | You’re bone tired, you’re cut off from water. | 你精疲力尽 又断了水源 |
[19:03] | The most crucial part of the line that must be held | 还要负责守住防线至关重要的一段 |
[19:06] | it’s right up there. | 就在那边 |
[19:06] | You see up there, that little hill? | 看见了吗 那座小山 |
[19:09] | It’s Little Round Top. | 圆顶的小土坡 |
[19:13] | There are just 300 of you. | 只有区区300名士兵防守 |
[19:15] | You’re commanded by a school teacher from Maine. | 由一个来自缅因州的教书先生指挥 |
[19:20] | When suddenly, 2,000 enemy soldiers | 当2000名敌军 |
[19:23] | come charging out of those trees, | 从那些树后面冲出来突袭的时候 |
[19:27] | screaming at the top of their lungs, | 声嘶力竭地咆哮着 |
[19:29] | determined to cut you down. | 一心想要将你们击溃 |
[19:31] | Did they? | 他们做到了吗 |
[19:33] | They charged twice. | 他们冲锋两次过后 |
[19:35] | And then a third time. | 接着又来了第三次 |
[19:39] | And that’s when this teacher from Maine– | 就在这时 那位从缅因来的老师 |
[19:42] | Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain was his name… | 他叫约书亚·劳伦斯·张伯伦 |
[19:48] | …asked his men to do a very strange thing. | 对士兵们下达了一个很奇怪的命令 |
[19:51] | What? | 什么 |
[19:52] | He told them to stop shooting. | 他让大家停火 |
[19:55] | No guns, just bayonets. | 不开枪 只用刺刀 |
[19:58] | And instead of shooting | 他们没有开火 |
[20:00] | they charged down the side of that hill toward the enemy. | 而是从山坡的侧面冲向敌人 |
[20:05] | And it was so unexpected, it was so crazy, | 这既出乎意料又疯狂至极 |
[20:10] | but the line was held that day. | 但是那天 最终他们守住了战线 |
[20:15] | All because of a school teacher from Maine, | 这全都归功于那位缅因的教师 |
[20:19] | who was willing to do what was necessary | 他愿意为了自己坚信的目标 |
[20:22] | for a cause that he believed in. | 做出必要的牺牲 |
[20:33] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[20:36] | Where’ve you been? | 你这是去哪了 |
[20:38] | You told me to get Carrie, remember? | 你让我去接卡莉 忘了吗 |
[20:39] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[20:40] | Keeping her another day. | 还要再留院观察一天 |
[20:43] | Perfect. | 真好 |
[20:45] | Hey, David. | 大卫 |
[20:48] | She said something interesting. | 她提出了些有价值的问题 |
[20:50] | Of course she did. | 可不是嘛 |
[20:51] | Sniper attack– that doesn’t make sense for Abu Nazir. | 狙击手袭击 不像阿布·纳齐尔的作风 |
[20:56] | It’s not his methodology. | 这不符合他的套路 |
[20:57] | Well, maybe it is when he has | 说不定是因为之前 |
[20:58] | a military sniper working for him. | 没有军队狙击手为他卖命 |
[21:00] | She thinks something bigger. | 她看得更长远 |
[21:03] | Marine One all over the wire. | 陆战队一号随时待命 |
[21:04] | New references to Marine Two. | 陆战队二号接到了新的目标参数 |
[21:05] | The two leaders of the free world | 美国的这两位领导人 |
[21:06] | aren’t fancy enough targets for you? | 还不够你操心的吗 |
[21:08] | She says it’s a sideshow. | 她说这只是小打小闹 |
[21:10] | If she wants to get her ass in to work, | 要是她愿意滚回来工作 |
[21:11] | I’ll be happy to bat that around with her. | 我乐意跟她讨论那个问题 |
[21:13] | – Right. – And it better be soon, | -好 -让她尽快上岗 |
[21:15] | because the Vice President’s about to fire us all. | 不然副总统会把咱们都给炒了 |
[21:17] | She just got blown up, David. Might not be tomorrow. | 她刚被炸伤 大卫 明天可能不行 |
[21:20] | Why, what’s the problem? | 为什么 有什么问题 |
[21:23] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱 |
[21:40] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:45] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[21:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I was just thinking. | 我刚才在想事情 |
[21:54] | Where’d your mom go? | 你妈去哪了 |
[21:56] | Gift shop with Chris. | 和克里斯去礼品店了 |
[22:01] | I had no idea that you knew so much. | 我以前不知道你懂得这么多 |
[22:03] | – About Gettysburg? – About anything. | -你是说葛底斯堡的事吗 -还有其他事情 |
[22:09] | I mean, I know you’re a Marine and all, | 不过 你是个陆战队员 |
[22:11] | and I shouldn’t be surprised. | 我不应该大惊小怪 |
[22:16] | Anyway, I get why you wanted to come here. | 我明白你为什么想到这里来了 |
[22:23] | Can you promise me something? | 能答应我件事吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. What? | 好 什么事 |
[22:32] | I have this feeling that | 我有种预感 |
[22:33] | things are going to get pretty wild soon. | 马上会有疯狂的事情发生 |
[22:37] | Geez, Dad, it’s just a campaign. | 至于吗 爸 一场竞选而已 |
[22:39] | Your mom’s going to need you. | 我不在的时候 |
[22:42] | When I’m not around. | 你妈需要你在身边 |
[22:49] | Promise me you’ll watch out for her. | 答应我 好好照顾她 |
[22:54] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[22:56] | Hey, look what we got. | 瞧我们买了什么 |
[23:02] | Yeah, I promise. | 好 我答应你 |
[23:06] | You want one? | 来一顶吧 |
[23:07] | Oh, that’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[23:10] | One for you. | 给你一顶 |
[23:10] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[23:11] | I don’t get a general’s hat? | 怎么没给我买顶将军帽 |
[23:12] | I’m the boss around here, that’s why. | 我是老大 我说了算 |
[23:14] | You are. | 没错 |
[23:16] | Let’s see you salute. | 敬个礼给我们看 |
[23:19] | Hi-oh. Corporal First Class. | 向一级下士敬礼 |
[23:24] | How do you have no food in your house? | 你家怎么连吃的都没有 |
[23:26] | I eat out. | 我都在外面吃 |
[23:28] | You eat Chinese take-out and yogurt. | 你买中餐外卖和酸奶吃 |
[23:31] | You ever hear of the four food groups? | 你没听说过四类健康食物吗 |
[23:33] | Yes. But I won’t recite them | 听说过 但我要养神 |
[23:34] | because I’m resting my mind. | 就不给你复述了 |
[23:38] | I know you hate this. | 我知道你不想这样 |
[23:39] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我有很多工作要做 |
[23:41] | You always say that. | 你总是这么说 |
[23:42] | No, no, something big is happening. | 不 有大事要发生了 |
[23:43] | Something dangerous. | 很危险的情况 |
[23:45] | – There’s no time for rest. – I know you feel that. | -我没时间休息 -我知道你有这种感觉 |
[23:48] | But you’ll need to trust my judgment now. | 但现在你要相信我的判断 |
[23:50] | You need rest, healthy meals, patience. | 你需要休息 健康饮食 还有耐心 |
[24:03] | Carrie! Carrie, what are you doing? | 卡莉 卡莉 你要干嘛 |
[24:05] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[24:08] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[24:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[24:19] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你到底想干什么 |
[24:20] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[24:22] | You have to stay with me. | 你得听我的话 |
[24:23] | Isn’t this amazing? | 难道不神奇吗 |
[24:25] | We’re going home. | 我们回家去 |
[24:26] | Somewhere down there, there’s a sliver of green | 就在下面某处 有一抹绿色 |
[24:29] | just-just taking its time. | 正蓄势待发 |
[24:30] | This is– this is how everything works. | 这便是… 便是万物之规律 |
[24:36] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[24:37] | You wait, you lay low, and then… | 等待 韬晦 然后… |
[24:43] | then you come to life. | 然后破茧而出 |
[24:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:06] | So what do you want to eat, guys? | 大家想吃点什么 |
[25:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:11] | What do we got? Should we try this place? | 看有什么馆子 要么试试这家 |
[25:14] | Oh, babe, you know what? I forgot my toothbrush. | 亲爱的 瞧我笨的 忘带牙刷了 |
[25:16] | – I’m going to go pick one up. – Okay. | -我去买一把 -去吧 |
[25:17] | All right? Will you get me something to eat? | 那好 能帮我叫点吃的吗 |
[25:19] | Will you get me a burger? | 要个汉堡吧 |
[25:21] | – Chocolate shake? – Okay. | -再来杯朱古力奶昔 -好的 |
[25:59] | As-salaamu alaykum. | 平安与你同在 |
[26:01] | Wa alaykum assalaam wa ramat allahi wa barakatuhu. | 平安与你同在 真主安拉保佑你 |
[26:07] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多 |
[26:29] | Put your arm through here. | 胳膊从这里穿过去 |
[26:41] | The explosive? | 炸药呢 |
[26:42] | Not armed yet. | 还没装 |
[26:44] | Listen now. | 听好了 |
[26:49] | These must be tight. | 这些地方必须扎紧 |
[26:52] | Or the vest will show. | 不然这马甲就看出来了 |
[26:56] | The switch is here. | 引爆器在这里 |
[27:00] | Under this cover. | 藏在里面 |
[27:03] | Wait until the last second before you open it. | 要等到最后一刻再打开 |
[27:07] | Some people get nervous. | 有的人会紧张不安 |
[27:10] | You don’t want your hand on the switch until the end. | 不到最后时分别碰那个引爆器 |
[27:36] | I read that part of the blast goes upward. | 我知道有一部分冲击波会上行 |
[27:39] | Toward here. | 冲向这里 |
[27:41] | Point of weakness. | 人体脆弱之处 |
[27:45] | So that the head is cleanly severed, | 所以头部会被齐根轰掉 |
[27:49] | and normally found intact. | 一般还能保持完好 |
[27:54] | Everything else… | 身体其它部位 |
[27:57] | …isn’t. | 都化作畿粉 |
[28:16] | La ilaha illa Allah. | 万物非主 唯有真主 |
[29:00] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[29:02] | Huh? | 什么 |
[29:03] | What was that? That package? | 那是什么 那个纸包 |
[29:06] | Oh, that was just something for Mom. | 给你妈的东西 |
[29:09] | What? | 什么东西 |
[29:12] | That was a present. | 一件礼物 |
[29:13] | You get me something to eat? | 给我叫吃的了吗 |
[29:15] | Yeah. It’s getting cold. | 叫了 越放越凉 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 没事 |
[29:18] | Is something wrong? | 哪儿不对劲吗 |
[29:19] | No. Why? | 没啊 怎么了 |
[29:21] | You just sound weird. | 你说话怪怪的 |
[29:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:28] | – What’d you get, a burger? – Yeah. | -点什么了 汉堡吗 -恩 |
[29:31] | Sweet potato fries. | 还有甘薯条 |
[29:32] | I already put ketchup on it. | 我已经放过番茄酱了 |
[29:33] | I can’t put it in the milkshake now. | 不能再蘸奶昔了 |
[29:35] | – Get another one. – Chris… | -换一根啊 -克里斯 |
[29:37] | – Eat it. – You eat it. | -吃啊 -你吃吧 |
[29:39] | – I already, I… – Try it. | -我已经… -尝尝嘛 |
[29:42] | Hey, Dad, isn’t this where we were? | 老爸 这就是我们去的那地儿吧 |
[29:44] | Chris, did you steal all my fries? | 克里斯 你把我薯条全偷吃了 |
[29:45] | – Sorry. We were hungry. – Yeah. | -不好意思 我们太饿了 -对 |
[29:47] | Totally okay. | 没有关系 |
[29:48] | In there, up here. That’s us there, Little Round Top. | 在那儿 靠上一点 我们去的地方 “小圆顶山” |
[29:51] | Excuse me? | 打搅一下 |
[29:54] | You’re that soldier back from Iraq. | 你是那个伊拉克回来的大兵吧 |
[29:57] | One of them. | 其中之一 |
[29:59] | You’re the hero. | 你是那个战斗英雄 |
[30:01] | Running for office. | 还竞选议员 |
[30:05] | I’m no hero, sir. | 您过誉了 先生 |
[30:07] | Well, whatever you call it, | 不管怎么说 |
[30:09] | you’re one tough motherfucker. | 你他妈都是个牛逼爷们儿 |
[30:12] | Man, what you went through– | 大概你遭那份儿罪 |
[30:16] | kind of puts things in perspective. | 让你选择了正确的人生 |
[30:20] | I’d vote for you. | 我愿投你一票 |
[30:31] | Thank you, sir. Pleased to meet you. | 谢谢 先生 幸会 |
[30:32] | I’m waiting to hear what you have to say. | 我很期待你的演讲 |
[30:35] | I’m sure it’s going to be good. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[30:37] | – Hey, this is my son Jimmy. – Hey, Jimmy. | -这是我儿子杰米 -你好 杰米 |
[30:39] | We run a construction business locally. | 我们在本地做事建生意 |
[30:42] | To be honest… | 说实话… |
[30:59] | Hi. She’s upstairs. Took her meds already. | 嗨 她在楼上 药吃过了 |
[31:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:09] | She was working. | 她工作来着 |
[31:16] | There was an incident today. | 今天出现点情况 |
[31:19] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[31:22] | She almost got hit by a car. | 她险些被车撞了 |
[31:25] | She’s okay. She’s fine. | 没事 她很好 |
[31:27] | But I had to give her another sedative. | 不过我没办法 又给她加了点镇静剂 |
[31:30] | She really needs to rest. | 她太需要休息了 |
[31:33] | Okay. | 也好 |
[31:36] | I’ll go see her. | 我去看看她 |
[31:37] | She’s probably asleep already. You don’t have to. | 她可能已经睡着了 不用去了 |
[31:41] | I want to. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我想去 明天见 |
[31:58] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[32:00] | Sorry I didn’t say good-bye this morning. | 抱歉早上没打招呼就走了 |
[32:02] | Did you see the papers? Downstairs– the work? | 你看到楼下那些文件了吗 我的工作成果 |
[32:05] | I did. | 看见了 |
[32:09] | There’s so much more to do. | 还有很多事要做 |
[32:11] | I’m just so sleepy. | 但我实在太困了 |
[32:15] | That’s okay. Rest. | 没关系 先休息吧 |
[32:18] | Maggie upped my meds. I shouldn’t have let her. | 麦琪增加了我的药量 我该拒绝的 |
[32:22] | They’re making me so drowsy. | 现在困得要命 |
[32:29] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[32:32] | I’m so sorry | 真是抱歉 |
[32:35] | about all this. | 发生了这一切 |
[32:41] | I feel responsible in a way. | 某种程度上我是有责任的 |
[32:44] | ‘Cause when you came back from Baghdad, I knew. | 你从巴格达回来的时候我就知道 |
[32:48] | I saw something had happened. | 我能察觉到那种变化 |
[32:51] | You were damaged. | 你受了伤 |
[32:57] | I left it alone. | 可我没在意 |
[33:01] | Other times when you were so… | 后来有时你非常… |
[33:05] | out there, I guess I half knew. | 失控 我也没有深究 |
[33:07] | Maybe hoping it was something else. | 也许是希望是其他原因导致的 |
[33:11] | Anyway, I should have asked. | 不管怎样 我早该来问你 |
[33:15] | I should have asked if you were really okay. | 问问你是否真的没事 |
[33:24] | There’s no time, Saul. | 时间不等人 索尔 |
[33:29] | It’s high purple. | 紫色的 |
[36:09] | I thought I heard you out here. | 我听到你在这边 |
[36:12] | I need more ice. | 我还得要点冰 |
[36:13] | Again? | 又要 |
[36:15] | It’s free. | 反正是免费的 |
[36:19] | You glad we came? | 来这里尽兴吗 |
[36:21] | The guy at the diner was funny. | 餐厅里那个人挺逗的 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:24] | Did you like Gettysburg? | 喜欢葛底斯堡吗 |
[36:25] | Yeah, it was cool. | 喜欢 这挺好的 |
[36:28] | I wanted you to understand | 我想要你明白 |
[36:31] | that the Civil War, all wars, | 南北战争 以及所有的战争 |
[36:33] | they turn everything upside down. | 都在颠覆这个世界 |
[36:36] | Everything and everyone. | 颠覆每件事 彻底改变每个人 |
[36:39] | I hope that you’ll remember | 希望你长大以后 |
[36:41] | Joshua Chamberlain when you get older. | 还记得约书亚·张伯伦的事迹 |
[36:45] | And be brave, and daring, | 成为一个勇敢而有胆识的人 |
[36:49] | and ready to fight for what you believe in. | 随时准备为信仰而战斗 |
[36:51] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[36:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:54] | Do you mind if we talk about this some other time? | 这个能以后再说吗 |
[36:57] | It’s kind of melting. | 冰都快化了 |
[37:21] | Tell your sister to go to bed soon. | 告诉姐姐早点休息 |
[37:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:28] | Night. | 晚安 |
[37:47] | I told Chris to get to bed. | 我刚才叫克里斯早点睡觉 |
[37:53] | I’ll give him a direct order next time. | 下回得给他下直接命令了 |
[38:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:04] | Why the big smile? | 笑得这么开心 |
[38:05] | Just happy to see you, that’s all. | 没什么 就是看到你很开心 |
[38:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:09] | I really think this trip was a great idea. | 这个旅行的点子真是太棒了 |
[38:14] | It’s like something’s changed. | 感觉就像起死回生 |
[38:15] | Like we’ve turned this corner, | 峰回路转 |
[38:17] | and everything doesn’t have to be so difficult anymore. | 突然一切都一帆风顺了 |
[38:22] | When I was watching you at dinner with those people, | 吃饭的时候 我看你和那些人交谈 |
[38:26] | how much they need you. | 看到他们有多么需要你 |
[38:28] | I don’t think they were even from our district. | 他们甚至和咱们不是一个州的 |
[38:31] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[38:33] | But I could see it, | 但我看得出 |
[38:36] | how you’re this promise, | 你有多么前程似锦 |
[38:39] | that things could be better. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[38:43] | I wish that I had never said no to your running for office. | 真希望我从没反对过让你竞选 |
[38:47] | ‘Cause I see now what a good thing it is. | 现在看来 这是件大好事 |
[38:50] | Not just for other people… | 不仅是对别人 |
[38:52] | for us, too. | 对我们也一样 |
[39:00] | Brody, I’m… | 布洛迪 我 |
[39:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:10] | …happy. | 太开心了 |
[39:35] | It’s like you’re finally home. | 你终于回来了 |
[39:51] | The kids are next door. | 孩子们就在隔壁 |
[41:04] | You understand. | 你懂我的意思 |
[41:10] | Yes! It’s Abu Nazir’s activities. | 没错 是阿布·纳齐尔这些年的活动 |
[41:13] | Were you up all night? | 你一宿没睡吗 |
[41:15] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[41:21] | The fallow yellow. | 黄色的是休眠期 |
[41:22] | He went quiet for months. | 他一连好几个月没动静 |
[41:24] | – No videos, no meetings. – But then? | -没有视频 没有会议 -然后呢 |
[41:26] | He came to life again with purpose. More than ever. | 他突然重出江湖 异常活跃 |
[41:28] | But why the hibernation? What happened? | 为什么会有休眠期 期间发生了什么 |
[41:30] | Injury? Bad health? | 也许是受伤了 身体不好 |
[41:33] | Or loss. | 或者遭受了损失 |
[41:36] | Tragedy. | 发生了不幸 |
[41:37] | He was mourning during the yellow. | 他在黄色时间段服丧 |
[41:39] | And then green was revenge. | 然后绿色是复仇时期 |
[41:43] | It was a plan. | 是筹备阶段 |
[41:45] | And now… the purple. | 而现在是紫色时间段 |
[41:49] | He’s ready to see it through. | 他准备好实施计划了 |
[41:51] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[41:52] | We have to figure out what happened right here. | 我们得查明在这段时间里发生的事 |
[41:54] | I’ll get the A team on it this morning. | 我今天上午派A队去调查 |
[41:56] | Galvez– he can find anything. | 找盖维斯 他是万金油 |
[41:58] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[42:02] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[42:05] | You relax. | 你好好休息 |
[42:20] | I did hear you last night. | 我昨晚听到你说的话了 |
[42:23] | You did? | 是吗 |
[42:30] | I’ve had this since college. | 我读大学时就这样了 |
[42:34] | I wrote a 45-page manifesto | 还写过一份长达45页的声明 |
[42:36] | declaring I’d reinvented music. | 宣告我改造了音乐 |
[42:40] | The professor I handed it to escorted me to Student Health. | 我递交声明的那个教授送我去看了校医 |
[42:45] | I wasn’t even in his class. | 我甚至不是他班上的学生 |
[42:53] | You didn’t do anything, Saul. | 你没有责任 索尔 |
[43:00] | I just came this way. | 我本来就是这样 |
[43:09] | Dad wanted to be here. | 爸想来看你 |
[43:10] | You bet I did. Hey, how’s my girl, huh? | 那是当然 我的宝贝女儿怎么样了 |
[43:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[43:22] | It’s her work. | 她的工作 |
[43:26] | That’s goddamned glorious. | 太耀眼了 |
[43:28] | It should be in the National Galley. | 真该被收入国家画廊 |
[43:29] | Dad, this is Saul. | 爸 这位是索尔 |
[43:32] | Hey. Frank Mathison. | 我是弗兰克·麦吉森 |
[43:33] | I hear you look out for her. | 听说你很照顾她 |
[43:35] | Happily. | 乐意之至 |
[43:38] | – Sorry. Gotta run. – Oh, well… | -抱歉 我该走了 -好吧 |
[43:41] | You’ll tell Galvez? | 你会告诉盖维斯吧 |
[43:43] | And you’ll sit tight. | 你稍安勿躁 |
[43:50] | So? | 你怎么样 |
[43:52] | I slept. | 我睡了一觉 |
[43:55] | Let’s get you a square meal. | 我们去给你做好吃的 |
[43:57] | Yeah, yeah, come on. | 对对 |
[43:57] | I’ll make you one of my world-famous sandwiches, huh? | 我给你做我举世闻名的三明治 |
[44:30] | Morning! | 早 |
[44:34] | Serves you right. | 遭报应了吧 |
[44:36] | You’re supposed to be packing, not unpacking. | 你该打包行李 而不是拆包裹 |
[44:39] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[44:41] | I told you, something for Mom. | 我告诉过你了 是给你妈的 |
[44:43] | Really? You got her something at the drugstore? | 是吗 你就送她杂货店买的东西 |
[44:46] | Yeah, I did. Really. | 对 没错 |
[44:52] | You two ready? | 你们俩准备好了吗 |
[44:53] | Yeah. Shh. Yeah, we’re ready! | 好了 我们准备好了 |
[45:01] | Thanks. All right. | 谢谢 好了 |
[45:08] | – You’re supposed to help me with this. – Why? | -你该来帮我 -为什么 |
[45:10] | To exercise your mind. But not tax it. | 锻炼锻炼你的脑力 而不是给脑子增压 |
[45:13] | I have to go to work. | 我必须去工作 |
[45:15] | No way. | 不行 |
[45:17] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[45:19] | I may have a major situation that I know how to fix. | 我可能是有点问题 但我自己能解决 |
[45:22] | I know how to stop it. | 我知道该怎么抑制病症 |
[45:23] | Feels good out there, doesn’t it? | 一出去工作就好了 对吧 |
[45:24] | Like you’re the Queen of the world. | 就好像你是这世界的统治者 |
[45:25] | Yes! Exactly! | 对 没错 |
[45:27] | But you’re not, Carrie. | 但你不是 卡莉 |
[45:33] | Okay, I just have to make a call. | 好吧 我只要打一通电话 |
[45:34] | To who? | 打给谁 |
[45:37] | There’s this guy I know. He’s a POW. | 我认识一个人 他是个战俘 |
[45:39] | He knows how to fill in this blank, this-this gap | 他知道该怎么填补这个空白 这个缺口 |
[45:41] | because he was there at that exact time. | 因为他当时就在那里 |
[45:44] | So tell Saul to call him. | 那就让索尔打给他 |
[45:45] | No, it-it, it has to be me. | 不行 只能我来打 |
[45:48] | He only told me. | 他只对我松口 |
[45:49] | Your sister said no calls. | 你姐不让你打电话 |
[45:51] | No, I have to, Dad. | 我非打不可 爸 |
[45:52] | Hey, look! | 听着 |
[45:53] | You’re only one day out. | 你只休息这一天 |
[45:54] | Hey, when I’m there, I’m just like you. | 我犯病的时候 也跟你一样 |
[45:56] | You know, lots of gut feelings, things that I have to do. | 很多直觉告诉我 有些事必须去做 |
[45:59] | But there’s good gut, and then there’s bad. | 可直觉有好有坏 |
[46:01] | – Yeah? – Well, sometimes I think I need | -是吗 -有时 我觉得 |
[46:03] | to empty my refrigerator and set it on fire, you know? | 我需要把冰箱腾空 然后放火烧了 |
[46:06] | That’s what my gut says. | 那是我的直觉 |
[46:09] | It’s bad gut. | 这是不好的直觉 |
[46:10] | And if I wait a while, | 但若我稍等片刻 |
[46:13] | I realize it. | 就清醒了 |
[46:19] | No, this is right. This is right, I know it. | 不 我这直觉没错 我很清楚 |
[46:20] | No, Carrie, come on! | 不 卡莉 别这样 |
[46:22] | Hey, come on! Come on! | 别去 别去 |
[46:23] | I got the corners together. | 我已经把四个角都拼好了 |
[46:24] | You can help me with the sides. | 你可以帮我拼边上 |
[46:26] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[46:28] | Ah, shit! | 该死 |
[46:47] | Oh, gee, | 天呐 |
[46:48] | I wonder who leaked our ETA. | 我真想知道谁泄露了我们的到达时间 |
[46:52] | Maybe he spent the entire weekend here waiting for me. | 也许他整个周末都在这里等我 |
[46:55] | Ever think about that? | 想过这种可能吗 |
[47:07] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[47:08] | What? Yeah. | 什么 是啊 |
[47:10] | Yeah, it is. | 真好 |
[47:26] | Oh, it’s already started. | 已经开始了 |
[47:29] | Chris, help your mom with the bags. | 克里斯 帮妈妈整理行李 |
[47:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[47:35] | It’s Carrie. | 我是卡莉 |
[47:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:40] | I’m calling you, not because of me and not because of you. | 我打给你不是因为我也不是因为你 |
[47:43] | I’m not calling to try to… | 我不是想… |
[47:45] | I…I’m just calling about Abu Nazir. | 我打给你是因为阿布·纳齐尔 |
[47:51] | What? | 什么 |
[47:52] | Let me be more clear. | 我解释一下 |
[47:54] | Okay. We have been alerted that something is coming. | 我们相信有事情会发生 |
[47:58] | Something is gonna happen imminently, | 很快就会发生 |
[48:01] | and it all has to do with a certain period in Abu Nazir’s life, | 并且跟阿布·纳齐尔的某段生活有关 |
[48:05] | the fallow yellow, if you want to be precise. | 更确切的说就是黄色时间段 |
[48:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[48:10] | Okay, you were with him then. | 你那时候跟他在一起 |
[48:12] | You have insight. | 你有内幕 |
[48:13] | You can identify the impetus, | 你可以说出那些动机 |
[48:15] | the incident, the injury. | 或事件 及他所受的伤害 |
[48:19] | Something happened to him, a tragedy. | 他一定出了什么事 发生了意外 |
[48:23] | Carrie, are you okay? | 卡莉 你还好吗 |
[48:24] | You loved him! You told me that you loved him, | 你爱他 你告诉过我你爱他 |
[48:28] | so you must know. | 所以你一定知道内情 |
[48:36] | Look, uh, would it help if we met? | 我们见个面能帮得上忙吗 |
[48:40] | Yes! Yeah, okay. Good. | 会 会 太好了 |
[48:44] | Are you at Langley? | 你在中情局吗 |
[48:45] | No, no, I’m home. | 不 不 我在家 |
[48:47] | Stay there. | 呆在那 |
[48:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[49:01] | It’s called Little Round Top. | 这是”小圆顶” |
[49:03] | It’s this place where this teacher from Maine | 是一位来自缅因州的老师 |
[49:06] | named Joshua Chamberlain saved the Union. | 约书亚·张伯伦救了整个团的地方 |
[49:09] | I don’t see what’s so weird about it. | 我没发现有什么奇怪的地方啊 |
[49:11] | Well, it’s not the weird part. | 这不是奇怪的部分 |
[49:13] | Okay, here it is. | 看这里 |
[49:17] | Now it’s just your dad. | 只是你爸爸而已 |
[49:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:20] | So what’s…what’s weird about it? | 所以哪里奇怪了 |
[49:25] | He was just strange all weekend, | 他整个周末都很诡异 |
[49:27] | or at least it seemed like it to me. | 至少我这么觉得 |
[49:28] | I mean, he said everything was fine, | 我是说 他嘴上说一切都很好 |
[49:31] | but look at this. | 但是你看看这个 |
[49:42] | He just… stands there. | 他就这么站在那 |
[49:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[49:56] | That is totally weird. | 的确很奇怪 |
[50:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:13] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[51:14] | It’s a friend. | 是我的朋友 |
[51:24] | David. | 大卫 |
[51:25] | Sergeant Brody called me. | 布洛迪中士给我打了电话 |
[51:29] | What? | 什么 |
[51:29] | He told me everything. | 他把一切都告诉我了 |
[51:32] | I…I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[51:35] | I think you do. | 我认为你知道 |
[51:38] | – Come on. Let’s go inside. – What? | -我们进去吧 -什么 |
[51:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[51:44] | Ma’am, sir. Excuse me. | 女士 先生 打扰了 |
[51:47] | He admitted to being complicit in some kind of fling with you. | 他承认与你有过一段过去 |
[51:52] | But illegal surveillance, Carrie? | 但是违法监视 真的吗 卡莉 |
[51:54] | The continuing harassment? | 以及持续地骚扰 |
[51:55] | No! That…that is a mischaracterization. | 没有 这是无稽之谈 |
[51:58] | Your office at Langley’s being cleared as we speak. | 你在中情局的办公室正在被清空 |
[52:00] | These gentlemen are here to do the same. | 他们是来检查你家的 |
[52:02] | What? No! No! | 什么 不可以 |
[52:05] | Carrie, Carrie… | 卡莉 卡莉 |
[52:12] | Are those classified documents? | 这些是机密文件吗 |
[52:16] | Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t! | 别动那个 别动 |
[52:18] | No, David, that chart is very important! | 大卫 那个图表非常重要 |
[52:21] | It is very meaningful! | 意义重大 |
[52:25] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[52:26] | No, don’t. Don’t tell him. | 不要告诉他 |
[52:28] | David… | 大卫 |
[52:31] | I am about to solve this fucking thing! | 我马上就可以解开这个谜团了 |
[52:41] | Strip it. | 撕了它 |
[52:43] | – No, no, no, no! Please, please! – Carrie, no, come on. | -不要 求你了 -卡莉 别这样 |
[52:45] | – We need to sit down right now. Come with me. – I’m serious! | -我们得坐下说 跟我来 -我是认真的 |
[52:47] | – We’re gonna sit down right… – Please, | -我们坐下 -拜托了 |
[52:49] | just let me hold onto it for a little while… | 再给我一点时间 |
[52:51] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样多久了 |
[52:53] | No! You don’t… you don’t know what you’re doing! | 不 你不知道你在做什么 |
[52:55] | – Carrie? – You don’t know what you’re doing! | -卡莉 -你不知道你在做些什么 |
[52:57] | – We’re just gonna… – No! | -我们去… -不 |
[53:00] | David, this isn’t…! | 大卫 这不是… |