时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against, uh, Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:19] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:22] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:43] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:57] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | Everyone missed something that day. | 很多人都遗漏过线索 |
[01:07] | Everyone’s not me. | 但我不能 |
[01:20] | People will say that I was turned into a terrorist, | 还有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子 |
[01:24] | What I am is a marine, | 我是一名真正的陆战队员 |
[01:27] | I swore an oath to defend the United States of America | 我曾宣誓要为美利坚合众国 |
[01:32] | against enemies both foreign and domestic. | 抵御反抗来自国内外的敌人 |
[01:35] | My action this day is against such domestic enemies | 我今天的行动就是在反抗来自国内的敌人 |
[01:40] | the vice president and members of his national security team, | 副总统以及他国土安全团队中的成员 |
[01:43] | who I know to be liars and war criminals | 据我所知 他们是骗子 是战争罪犯 |
[01:46] | But tomorrow morning, when I announce my candidacy, | 但等到明早 我宣布要参选总统之后 |
[01:48] | we will throw down a gauntlet | 我们都将发起挑战 |
[01:50] | promising to put America first again. | 承诺再次将美国置于首位 |
[01:52] | Hear! Hear! | 所言极是 干杯 |
[01:54] | What does being on administrative leave mean exactly? | 行政休假到底是什么意思 |
[01:57] | She’s never going to set foot in Langley again. | 她不能再踏入中情局了 |
[02:00] | This man has poisoned your thoughts. | 这个人荼毒了你的思想 |
[02:03] | He has cost you almost everything. | 他害得你几乎一无所有 |
[02:06] | Forget him. | 忘了他吧 |
[02:08] | I can’t, Saul, I can’t. | 我做不到 索尔 我忘不掉 |
[02:10] | My God. You’re in love with him. | 天啊 你爱上他了 |
[02:13] | Just look at this. | 看看这个 |
[02:17] | It’s all redacted. What the hell am I looking at? | 都描黑了 要我看什么 |
[02:19] | I think it’s a drone strike. | 我相信那件大事是一次无人机空袭 |
[02:21] | Saul Berenson found a redacted document | 索尔·贝伦森找到了一份机密文件 |
[02:23] | that points to the mission. | 牵涉到那起空袭案 |
[02:25] | This cannot get out. | 此事绝对不能外泄 |
[02:26] | In a few hours, the Vice President is expected to announce | 几个小时后 副总统会宣布 |
[02:28] | his candidate for President. | 他将竞选总统 |
[02:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:31] | Half the government is going to be in one spot | 半数政府官员齐聚一堂 |
[02:32] | and we’ve got a terrorist on the loose. | 而有个恐怖分子正逍遥法外 |
[02:35] | You attack here if you’re planning to take them all out. | 要把这些人一网打尽 就得在这里下手 |
[02:41] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[02:43] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么来了 |
[02:44] | I’m standing here because of him. | 我有这个下场都是因为他 |
[02:46] | I lost my job because of him. | 是他害我丢了工作 |
[02:58] | This is just stage one. | 这只是第一阶段 |
[02:59] | The real attack has not come yet. | 真正的袭击还没开始 |
[03:01] | What real attack? What are you talking about? | 什么真正的袭击 你在说什么 |
[03:03] | Right now, they’re putting the Vice President and his team | 现在 他们正在把副总统和他的人 |
[03:05] | out of sight, in a single, small space. | 带离公众视线 藏到一个隔离的小空间内 |
[03:08] | They’re vulnerable. | 这样更容易受袭击 |
[03:09] | How? | 怎么袭击 |
[03:11] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[03:12] | For Christ’s sake, Carrie, not this again. | 老天爷啊 卡莉 你又犯病了吧 |
[03:14] | He’s planning on taking them all out. | 他在计划将他们一起灭掉 |
[03:16] | There’s a CT officer named Benton. | 反恐组有个长官叫本顿 |
[03:18] | I’ll send him out for you. | 我让他去找你 |
[03:34] | Where is he? There’s no time. | 他在哪里 没时间了 |
[03:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:38] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[03:39] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, I said wait. | 停 停 我说了等等 |
[03:41] | What’s with all the backup? | 这帮后援来干什么 |
[03:48] | Damn you, Saul. | 你妈逼 索尔 |
[03:54] | Virgil, am I crazy? | 维吉尔 我疯了吗 |
[03:55] | Look, you know you are. | 你的病你不知道吗 |
[03:56] | No, I mean about Brody. | 不是 我说布洛迪的事 |
[03:58] | Just tell me if I am. | 告诉我 我疯了没有 |
[04:01] | Virgil, I need to know! | 维吉尔 我得搞明白 |
[04:02] | I don’t know, okay? But I trust you. | 拜托 我不知道 不过我相信你 |
[04:06] | I need your keys. | 给我你车钥匙 |
[04:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:09] | – You don’t want to know. – All right, go. | -你不想知道的 -好吧 快走 |
[04:10] | I’ll run interference. | 我帮你周旋 |
[04:12] | Ben! | 本 |
[04:16] | Hey which one of you guys is Benton? | 你们哪个叫本顿 |
[04:19] | Are you Benton? | 你是本顿吗 |
[04:21] | Which one of you is Benton? | 你们谁是本顿 |
[04:59] | Any word out there? | 外面有消息吗 |
[05:02] | No. | 没有 |
[05:03] | Well, they said this could happen. | 他们说过可能会发生这种事 |
[05:06] | You okay? You look a little peaked. | 你没事吧 看着有点萎 |
[05:08] | Well, not a fan of being locked up, I guess. | 我不太喜欢被关起来 |
[05:12] | You’ve reenergized him, you know. | 知道吗 你让他如虎添翼 |
[05:16] | Sir? | 阁下 |
[05:17] | Walden. | 华登 |
[05:18] | He sees you as a living, breathing vindication | 他视你为所有政绩 |
[05:21] | of everything he’s ever done. | 的鲜活见证 |
[05:24] | He’s got big plans for you. | 要对你委以重任 |
[05:27] | Wouldn’t you know it, no paper towels. | 还用说吗 纸巾都没有 |
[05:30] | Another fuck up. | 恶心事没完没了 |
[05:57] | Oh, come on. | 快解开呀 |
[06:19] | …massive search for the sniper is now underway | …对枪手的大规模围捕 |
[06:22] | in the area between E Street | 正在东大街与独立大道 |
[06:23] | and Independence Avenue | 之间展开 |
[06:25] | all the way from the Potomac to 17th… | 波托马克至第十七街的所有道路… |
[06:28] | I’m coming! | 来啦 |
[06:30] | No one is going in or out. | 任何人均不得进出 |
[06:32] | Eyewitnesses say the vice president and his supporters… | 目击者称 副总统及其支持者… |
[06:35] | My God. | 天呐 |
[06:37] | Oh, my God. Yeah? What? | 天呐 来了 谁啊 |
[06:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[06:46] | – You’re Dana, right? – Yeah. | -你是丹娜吧 -对 |
[06:48] | – I’m Carrie Mathison. – I know who you are. | -我是卡莉·麦吉森 -我认识你 |
[06:50] | It’s about your dad. | 是你爸爸的事 |
[06:53] | Was he hit? | 他中枪了吗 |
[06:54] | No. | 没有 |
[06:55] | – I saw on the TV… – No. I-I know. I was there. | -我看电视里… -真没事 我就在现场 |
[06:58] | I saw it happen. He wasn’t shot. | 我亲眼看见 他没中枪 |
[06:59] | But, Dana, I need your help. Can I come inside? | 不过丹娜 你得帮我 我能进去吗 |
[07:08] | You heard about Tom Walker? | 你知道汤姆·沃克吗 |
[07:10] | – Yeah. – How he was turned against us? | -知道 -知道他怎么变节的吗 |
[07:12] | Yeah. Did he shoot those people? | 嗯 开枪杀人的是他吗 |
[07:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:17] | Dana, listen to me. | 丹娜 听我说 |
[07:18] | Your dad told me that you are the one who understands him, | 你爸爸告诉我 只有你了解他 |
[07:21] | who he listens to. | 而且他听你的 |
[07:24] | And this is very hard to say, | 这话很不好开口 |
[07:26] | but your dad is working with Tom Walker. | 可你爸爸和汤姆·沃克是同伙 |
[07:28] | They’re working together. | 他们合作行事 |
[07:29] | They are carrying out an attack right now. | 目前正在策动一起袭击 |
[07:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀 |
[07:35] | He is with the vice president and other innocent people. | 他正和副总统及其他无辜的人在一起 |
[07:37] | He is going to kill them | 要是我们不阻止你爸爸 |
[07:38] | if we don’t stop them. | 他就要杀掉他们 |
[07:42] | Okay, you have to call him and just talk him down. | 明白了吗 你得打电话劝他罢手 |
[07:47] | All right? | 好吗 |
[07:50] | This will get you to the Secret Service. | 你可以跟特勤局特工通话 |
[07:51] | That’ll connect you. | 他们帮你转 |
[07:56] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[08:01] | You can do this, Dana. | 你行的 丹娜 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Hi. Um, I’m at 3319 Chapman, and it’s… it’s emergency. | 喂 查普曼街3319号 紧急情况 |
[08:18] | There’s… there’s an insane woman… | 这里… 有个变态女人… |
[08:20] | No! No! Dana! | 不 别 丹娜 |
[08:22] | – Get out! – Dana, please. Get back inside! | -你滚 -丹娜 求你了 快回来 |
[08:24] | – Get out of my house! – Dana, please, | -滚出我家去 -丹娜 求你了 |
[08:26] | – get back inside. – Get out! Please! | -快进屋 -你滚 |
[08:27] | – get back inside. – Get out of my house! | -快进来 -滚远点 |
[08:29] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[08:30] | You must have noticed. | 你肯定察觉了 |
[08:32] | – Leave me alone! – Something strange, him acting off. | -你滚开 -不对劲的事 他怪怪的 |
[08:33] | – No, you’re off! – Just call him and make sure. | -不 你走开 -就打个电话确定一下 |
[08:36] | Something is wrong with you! | 你是个疯婆子 |
[08:37] | – God! Why are you even here?! – I told you! | -天呐 你怎么还不走 -我都说了 |
[08:39] | So that we can stop him. | 这样好来阻止他 |
[08:42] | Who’s that with Dana? | 和丹娜一起那人是谁 |
[08:44] | – Stay in the car. – Leave me alone. | -待在车里 -离我远点 |
[08:46] | – Mom… Mom… – What’s going on? | -妈 妈 -怎么回事 |
[08:48] | She-she came here | 她跑来说 |
[08:49] | and she says that Dad is working with Tom Walker! | 爸爸是和汤姆·沃克一伙儿的 |
[08:52] | Get in the house. Call the police, right now. | 进屋去 马上打电话报警 |
[08:54] | – I already did. – Dana? Dana, please. | -我报过了 -丹娜 丹娜 求求你 |
[08:55] | – Please call him. – Get away from her! | -求你给他打个电话 -你别碰她 |
[08:57] | – Jessica, listen… – What are you doing | -杰西卡 听我说 -你要干嘛 |
[08:58] | – telling some crazy story to my daughter? – No, it’s not crazy. | -和我女儿讲这些疯话 -不 不是疯话 |
[09:08] | He has intentions to kill the vice president and his staff. | 他要杀掉副总统一行 |
[09:10] | – You have to believe me. – Believe you? | -你要相信我 -信你 |
[09:12] | It’s not too late to stop him. | 现在阻止他还不算晚 |
[09:13] | I told Dana she needs to call him… | 我让丹娜给他打个电话… |
[09:15] | – You fucked my husband. – And now you need to call him. | -你上了我老公 -现在你给他打电话 |
[09:18] | He tells you to get lost, | 他都让你滚蛋了 |
[09:19] | and-and now you’re… | 现在你又… |
[09:21] | making up all those crazy shit. | 又来编这套鬼话 |
[09:22] | No, you’re not listening to me. | 不 你根本没听我说 |
[09:23] | Of course I’m not listening to you. | 我当然不听你胡说 |
[09:24] | Please, just call him. You really don’t want this happening. | 求你了 就打个电话 你绝不想惨剧发生的 |
[09:27] | – Are we okay here? – No, we’re not okay. | -有问题吗 -有问题 |
[09:29] | Okay, please. | 拜托你了 |
[09:31] | You don’t understand what’s going on, any of you! | 你都不明白这事有多严重 你们都不明白 |
[09:33] | – Ma’am… – Okay, the world is about to end, | -女士 -这世界都快到末日了 |
[09:35] | and we’re standing around talking! | 我们还站在这里闲扯淡 |
[09:38] | – Ma’am, come with us. – No! Get… get off of me! | -女士 跟我们走 -不 别碰我 |
[09:40] | – Come with us! Come on! – Get off of me! | -跟我们走 快走 -滚开 |
[09:42] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[09:44] | Stay down! | 趴好了 |
[09:48] | Stay… stay there. | 待那别过来 |
[10:25] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[10:50] | You okay in there? | 你没事吧 |
[10:54] | Yeah, fine. | 我很好 |
[10:56] | We found the shooter’s weapon | 我们发现凶手的武器 |
[10:58] | abandoned in an apartment a block away. | 被遗弃在一个街区外的公寓里 |
[11:00] | It shouldn’t be too much longer, we’ll have you all out of there. | 用不了太久 你们就能都走了 |
[11:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:10] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[11:13] | I’m feeling a little sick, actually. | 我身体不太舒服 |
[11:15] | – If you need a doctor or anything? – No. No. | -要叫医生吗 -不必了 |
[11:17] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[11:54] | Sergeant Brody. | 布洛迪中士 |
[11:56] | I got a call for you, from your daughter. | 你女儿的电话 |
[12:00] | She says it’s an emergency. | 说是急事 |
[12:06] | – Dana? – Dad… where are you? | -丹娜 -爸爸 你在哪里 |
[12:10] | Dana, I got to call you back. | 丹娜 我回头打给你 |
[12:11] | No, Dad, no. | 爸爸 别挂 |
[12:12] | There was… there was this crazy woman at our house, | 家里来了个疯女人 |
[12:15] | the one that… that, you know, you were with, | 就是… 之前和你好过的那个 |
[12:17] | and… she was saying all these things about you, | 她瞎编了一大堆关于你的事 |
[12:19] | and I just… I had to hear your voice. | 我得听听你的声音才安心 |
[12:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:32] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[12:36] | Yeah, but, Dana, I… | 但是 丹娜 我… |
[12:38] | Dad, she said that you were working with Tom Walker, | 爸爸 她说你和汤姆·沃克是一伙的 |
[12:40] | that-that you’re a terrorist. | 说你是个恐怖分子 |
[12:45] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[12:46] | I know, Dad, I know. Of course you’re not. | 我知道 爸爸 你当然不是 |
[12:47] | I-I wouldn’t have believed her, | 我才不会相信她 |
[12:48] | because you would never do anything like that, ever. Ever. | 因为你绝对绝对不会做这样的事 |
[12:51] | I didn’t believe her at all. | 我根本没信她 |
[12:55] | Dana, I’m here with a group of people. | 丹娜 我现在和很多人在一起 |
[12:57] | Look, I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[12:59] | No, Dad, don’t. | 不 爸爸 别挂啊 |
[13:01] | We’re just, uh, we’re in a holding area, | 我们在等待区 |
[13:03] | and, um, you know, they’re about to let us out. | 他们快要放我们出去了 |
[13:07] | So you’re coming home? | 那你会回家吗 |
[13:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:12] | Tell me that. | 逐字逐句告诉我 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I’m coming home. | 好 我会回家 |
[13:18] | No, Dad, don’t say it like that. | 不 爸爸 别用那种语气说 |
[13:20] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[13:22] | promise me. | 答应我 |
[13:24] | You have to promise me that you’re coming home, Dad. | 爸爸 你得答应我你一定会回家 |
[13:32] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[13:36] | Dad, you have to promise me. | 爸爸 你得向我保证 |
[13:39] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:42] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[14:00] | I’m coming home, Dana. | 我会回家的 丹娜 |
[14:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:33] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:35] | All right, we’re clear. | 好了 我们安全了 |
[14:39] | We’re clear. | 可以走了 |
[14:49] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[14:52] | you look like shit. | 瞧你这副鬼样子 |
[14:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:54] | What a fuckin’ day. | 今天真操蛋 |
[15:10] | …passed away in the ICU at university hospital. | …在校医院重症监护室去世 |
[15:14] | Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family… | 我们向她的家人致以我们深切的追思 |
[15:18] | as does this pledge: | 并许下承诺 |
[15:21] | Her murder will not go unpunished. | 凶手必将受到法律的制裁 |
[15:26] | For this reason… | 因此… |
[15:29] | I stand before you today to officially announce | 今天 我站在你们面前 正式宣布 |
[15:32] | my intention to run for President of the United States, | 我将参加美国总统竞选 |
[15:36] | and to rededicate myself and this nation… | 再次投身于国家事业 |
[15:39] | Yes, of course. Yes. Anytime. | 没事 随时为您效劳 |
[15:42] | That was the police. | 是警察打来的 |
[15:45] | They want to know if we want to press charges. | 问我们要不要提起诉讼 |
[15:50] | Brody, are you listening to me? | 布洛迪 你在听我说话吗 |
[15:52] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么和他们说的 |
[15:54] | That I would talk to you. | 我说会先征求你的意见 |
[15:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 这事交给我处理 |
[15:59] | This woman is sick. | 那个女人有病 |
[16:02] | There’s something seriously wrong with this woman. | 她根本就不正常 |
[16:06] | So whatever you decide… | 不管你怎么决定 |
[16:10] | I don’t want to ever hear her name in this house again. | 我不想再在家里听到她的名字 |
[16:11] | I said I’ll take care of it! | 我说了我会处理 |
[16:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:17] | I’m gonna go see if Dana’s doing better. | 我去看看丹娜好点没有 |
[16:36] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[16:37] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[16:42] | Give us, uh, five minutes? | 让我们聊五分钟 |
[16:45] | Let’s make it ten, be on the safe side. | 稳妥起见 十分钟吧 |
[16:46] | Ten. | 那就十分钟 |
[16:49] | – How’s Mira? – Oh, great. Thanks. | -米拉怎么样 -很好 谢谢关心 |
[17:19] | Now that you and David Estes | 你和大卫·埃斯蒂斯已经在 |
[17:20] | have already handle about this mess? | 着手收拾这个烂摊子了是吧 |
[17:24] | What are you playing at, Saul? | 那你在忙什么呢 索尔 |
[17:26] | I called it fuck the terrorists. | 用我的话说就是在忙着操恐怖分子 |
[17:29] | I remember where you are. | 我记得你的立场 |
[17:31] | I know exactly where I am, sir. | 我自己很清楚 先生 |
[17:34] | Are we on the same side? | 那我们是一边的吗 |
[17:36] | Because your tone suggests otherwise. | 你的语气可没这个意思 |
[17:41] | Trying to find out about what happened yesterday, | 我只是想弄清昨天怎么回事 |
[17:43] | why. | 怎么了 |
[17:45] | Trying to stop it from happening again. | 我们不能重蹈覆辙 |
[17:47] | And you think this redacted file will help you to do that? | 你认为这份文件能助一臂之力是吗 |
[17:49] | I can’t know anything until I see what’s under all those black lines. | 我得了解内幕才能知道 |
[17:53] | Trust me Saul, this is nothing but a turd. | 相信我 索尔 这东西屁用没有 |
[17:57] | Let it lie. | 顺其自然吧 |
[18:02] | You’re my boss for 3 and a half years, | 三年半以来 你一直是我的上级 |
[18:05] | did I ever once let anything lie? | 试问我哪次没有寻根究底 |
[18:10] | I’m saying this would be a good time to start. | 那这次正好是个好机会让你放松一下 |
[18:12] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[18:15] | Here’s another thing you might remember about me, | 你也许会记得我的另一个特点 |
[18:19] | I’m a sentimentalist, | 我这人多愁善感 |
[18:24] | I like to hold on to things. | 我喜欢保存旧物 |
[18:27] | For old time sake. | 来纪念过往的时光 |
[18:31] | If I ever told the American people | 如果我告诉美国人民 |
[18:32] | these interrogation tapes that had been destroyed was mistaken. | 关于那些被销毁的审讯内容是一派胡言 |
[18:37] | Coercion, cruelty, | 那些威逼 残暴手段 |
[18:39] | all right, torture. | 好吧 严刑逼供 |
[18:41] | Makes for a very unhappy viewing. | 这些内容可是惨不忍睹啊 |
[18:44] | You gave the orders William, | 威廉姆 是你下的令 |
[18:47] | I gave the orders. | 我也下了令 |
[18:50] | You’re blackmailing me. | 你在威胁我 |
[19:02] | You’ll stay with us. | 你来和我们住 |
[19:04] | The girls have fixed up the room for you, | 姑娘们给你布置了房间 |
[19:06] | they’ll have you on the flowers. They are very excited. | 还给你买了花 可激动坏了 |
[19:09] | Thank you, Maggie. | 谢谢你 麦琪 |
[19:10] | I told them that you need to rest | 我告诉她们你需要休息 |
[19:12] | but not, you know, why exactly. | 但没说具体原因 |
[19:17] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[19:21] | Did you know he was here? | 你知道他来了吗 |
[19:26] | Carrie, what are you doing? | 卡莉 你要做什么 |
[19:28] | There are criminal charges pending, you shouldn’t talk to him. | 你也许会被指控 现在不能和他说话 |
[19:32] | I have to. | 这是必须的 |
[19:41] | Brody, I am… | 布洛迪 我… |
[19:44] | You broke into my house. | 你闯进我家 |
[19:46] | You terrified my daughter. | 吓坏了我的女儿 |
[19:47] | She’s 16 years old, by the way, sixteen. | 她才十六岁啊 十六岁 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:54] | They asked me what I wanted to do about it, the police did. | 警察问我打算怎么处理你 |
[20:00] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么说的 |
[20:01] | Nothing yet. | 还没说 |
[20:03] | That’ll depend on you. | 要看你表现 |
[20:09] | For the last time, Carrie, | 我再说最后一遍 卡莉 |
[20:13] | I am not what you think I am. | 我不是你想的那样 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:18] | You keep saying that, it is not enough. | 你一直这么说 有什么用 |
[20:24] | I know about your condition, | 我了解你的精神状况 |
[20:27] | David Estes told me. | 大卫·埃斯蒂斯告诉我了 |
[20:30] | Carrie, you need to get some help. | 卡莉 你得去看病 |
[20:35] | I am. | 我在这样做 |
[20:37] | And you need to stay away from me. | 而且 你得离我远点 |
[20:40] | And from my family. | 离我家人远点 |
[20:44] | You set up surveillance, | 你在我家安摄像头 |
[20:46] | you watched me, | 偷窥我 |
[20:48] | you pushed your way into my life, | 你强行闯入我的生活 |
[20:49] | – and for what? – Okay. | -为了什么 -好的 |
[20:51] | Fun? | 取乐吗 |
[20:54] | It’s crazy what you did. | 那是疯子干的事 |
[20:56] | – You understand… – I said okay. | -你明不明白… -我说”好的” |
[20:58] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[21:05] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[21:09] | I’ll stay away from you, you have my word. | 我离你远远的 我保证 |
[21:19] | Goodbye Brody. | 别了 布洛迪 |
[21:22] | Goodbye Carrie. | 别了 卡莉 |
[21:55] | Home now? | 回家吗 |
[22:01] | To the hospital. | 去医院 |
[22:09] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[22:14] | It’s Abu Nazir in the target area. | 阿布·纳齐尔出现在目标区域内 |
[22:16] | – We believe… – You sure wanna see this? | -我们确信… -你确定要看这个吗 |
[22:18] | What you’ve been hiding from me? | 看你对我隐瞒了些什么吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我要看 |
[22:21] | 80% certain he was here. | 他有八成可能曾在那里 |
[22:23] | Our ground assault is preferable in terms of collateral damage. | 地面进攻比较合适 可以减少连带伤害 |
[22:26] | But impossible in the time frame. | 可是时间来不及 |
[22:28] | That’s a school, sir. | 长官 那是所学校 |
[22:30] | Don’t cloud the issue. | 别把问题搞复杂了 |
[22:32] | If Abu Nazir is taking refuge among children, | 如果阿布·纳齐尔选择借助孩子们避难 |
[22:35] | he is putting them at risk, | 那把孩子们至于险境的就是他 |
[22:37] | not us. | 不是我们 |
[22:39] | So, we agree? | 没有异议了吧 |
[22:52] | Good to go. | 行动吧 |
[22:54] | It’s our joint opinion the potential collateral damage | 我们已达成一致 接受在所示范围内 |
[22:57] | falls within current matrix parameters. | 可能造成的连带伤害风险 |
[22:59] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[23:01] | Someone actually came up with other language. | 某人确实提出过反对意见 |
[23:19] | That was 2 years ago, | 这是两年前 |
[23:21] | you reported to me at that time and you said nothing. | 你本该报告我 可你什么也没说 |
[23:24] | Because you would have stopped it. | 因为你会阻止行动 |
[23:25] | Yeah, none of this would have happened. | 对 所有这些事就都不会发生 |
[23:28] | No dead children, no cover up, | 孩子们不会死 不用掩盖事实 |
[23:31] | no Carrie Mathison drawn out of the agency… | 卡莉·麦吉森也不会从中情局… |
[23:32] | Keep her out of this. | 别把她扯进来 |
[23:36] | You know what I think, | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[23:38] | when she got a lead on Nazir, | 她找到纳齐尔的线索 |
[23:41] | first one in over seven years, | 那是七年多以来我们的第一次 |
[23:44] | wasn’t it worth mentioning this strong strike? | 你不觉得应该提一下这次强攻吗 |
[23:48] | Even in private to me. | 哪怕私下也好 |
[23:52] | Or it is your career on the coattail of the vice president, | 还是说你是因为自己和副总统同在一条船 |
[23:56] | trump national security. | 所以极力鼓吹国家安全 |
[24:00] | Really, I’m fascinated to know. | 真的 我太想知道了 |
[24:06] | The world changed, Saul. | 世界变了 索尔 |
[24:08] | Right under your nose. | 就在你眼皮底下 |
[24:10] | Answer the damn question. | 麻烦你回答问题 |
[24:12] | I am. | 我在答 |
[24:14] | We’re about projecting American power now, | 我们在为美国建立世界霸权 |
[24:17] | degrading Al-Qaeda militarily. | 武力剿杀基地组织 |
[24:18] | You wanna play soft ball spy games, | 你想玩软绵绵的间谍游戏 |
[24:20] | go join the Germans or the French. | 去投奔德国人和法国人吧 |
[24:22] | I am this fucking close | 我他妈差那么一点 |
[24:26] | to picking up the phone, | 就拿起电话 |
[24:28] | and calling the New York Times. | 打给《纽约时报》 |
[24:33] | No, you’re not. | 你不会的 |
[24:37] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[24:39] | Because telling the world we killed 82 kids on purpose, | 因为告诉全世界我们蓄意谋杀82名儿童 |
[24:42] | would endanger every one of your case officers in the field. | 会让你手下的所有外勤人员身处险境 |
[24:46] | Not to mention every American soldier on the ground. | 更不用说那些身在战场的美国士兵 |
[24:49] | You would, essentially, be handling the enemy | 根本上讲 这将成为”阿布格莱布”事件后 |
[24:51] | the biggest recruitment tool since Abu Ghraib. | 我们送给敌人最好的招聘工具 |
[27:17] | I gotta say I am impressed. | 我真佩服你 |
[27:18] | You’ve got the balls to show up. | 竟然还有种来见我 |
[27:21] | I’m impressed you’re alive. | 我佩服你能活到现在 |
[27:23] | Care to explain? | 能解释一下吗 |
[27:26] | We all went to the same place, Nick, | 我们去了同一个地方 尼克 |
[27:28] | I just got out of there a lot quicker. | 我只是离开得早了一些 |
[27:31] | Now, you wanna tell me what happened yesterday? | 你现在能告诉我昨天是怎么回事吗 |
[27:33] | I don’t answer to you, Tom! | 我没必要回答你 汤姆 |
[27:34] | And I didn’t come in here to make excuses. | 我不是来这里跟你找借口的 |
[27:36] | What the fuck happened? | 到底是他妈怎么回事 |
[27:37] | I came here because you got a direct line to Nazir. | 我来这里是因为你能联系到纳齐尔 |
[27:40] | Fuck Nazir! | 去他妈纳齐尔 |
[27:41] | My vest malfunctioned, okay? | 我的背心出问题了 行了吧 |
[27:43] | Bullshit! | 扯淡 |
[27:45] | You fucking panicked! | 你他妈慌了 |
[27:52] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[27:55] | Maybe what happened yesterday was a good thing. | 也许昨天发生的不是坏事 |
[27:58] | What if I had detonated that vest? | 如果我真引爆了防弹衣 |
[28:01] | What would be different? | 又有什么区别呢 |
[28:03] | Ask yourself that. | 请你扪心自问 |
[28:06] | Today, they would’ve just replaced Walden with somebody else. | 今天他们就会用另一个人顶替华登 |
[28:09] | So the fuck what? | 那又他妈怎么样 |
[28:11] | So, that means I’m close | 意味着我更近了一步 |
[28:13] | to the next president of the United States, Tom. | 离下一任美国总统更近了一步 汤姆 |
[28:16] | That puts me in a unique position. | 这个位置得天独厚 |
[28:19] | Nazir? You listened to this garbage, Nazir? | 纳齐尔 听到这个人渣的话了吗 |
[28:25] | I’m listening. | 听着呢 |
[28:28] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么办 |
[28:30] | Put Nicholas on the phone. | 让尼古拉斯跟我讲话 |
[28:43] | Nazir? | 纳齐尔 |
[28:45] | Is it true what you say? | 你说的是真的吗 |
[28:47] | Yes, | 是的 |
[28:48] | I hit the switch but nothing happened. | 我按了开关 但没反应 |
[28:51] | I meant about the vice-president. | 我是说副总统的事 |
[28:54] | Yes, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[28:56] | At the very least, | 退一万步说 |
[28:59] | I’d be able to influence policy at the highest levels. | 我也可以在最高层面左右政策方向 |
[29:06] | Why kill a man when you can kill an idea? | 能消灭信仰 还杀人作甚 |
[29:12] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[29:19] | Nazir, are you still there? | 纳齐尔 你在听吗 |
[29:23] | I want to believe what you say, | 我想相信你的话 |
[29:26] | but to help me believe, | 但为了让我信服 |
[29:30] | I need a demonstration of your commitment. | 你需要展示一下你的忠诚 |
[29:33] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[29:37] | You did it once or at least you were told you did, uh? | 你干过一次 至少我是这么告诉你的 |
[29:41] | There is a wild card in this new play. | 有些人在新形势下会成为定时炸弹 |
[29:45] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我什么意思吧 |
[29:47] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[29:49] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我懂 |
[29:53] | Then say goodbye. | 那告别吧 |
[29:54] | Tell Walker I need to speak to him privately. | 告诉沃克我需要跟他单独谈谈 |
[30:11] | Wants to talk to you. | 他要跟你讲话 |
[30:37] | It’s done. | 干掉了 |
[31:23] | You got a million calls while you were out. | 你出去的时候 好多人打电话找你 |
[31:27] | Presidency office and vice president’s office, too. | 总统办公室 副总统办公室 |
[31:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:48] | Yeah, better. | 没事 好多了 |
[31:52] | And, Jess, I’m sorry | 杰西 对不起 |
[31:54] | that I shouted at you before. | 之前吼你了 |
[31:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:58] | I’m surprised you’re keeping it together at all. | 没想到你还能扛得住 |
[32:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:11] | – For what? – Everything. | -为什么 -所有事情 |
[32:29] | You awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[32:32] | I guess. | 大概是吧 |
[32:48] | Can you look at me, please? | 你能看看我吗 |
[33:08] | I know that you’ve been aware of | 我知道你感觉得到 |
[33:09] | how much I struggled since I got home. | 我回来之后多么挣扎 |
[33:14] | And I know how hard it’s been for you. | 我知道这对你来说很难 |
[33:18] | There’re some things I brought back from over there. | 我从那边带回来一些事情 |
[33:22] | I haven’t been myself. | 我变得不是自己 |
[33:27] | So there was some very disturbed woman came around to the house | 所以会有不正常的女人跑来 |
[33:31] | and told you a whole lot of crazy stuff about me. | 跟你胡言乱语 |
[33:36] | You believed her. Just a little. | 你相信了 相信了一点 |
[33:40] | Otherwise you wouldn’t have made that call. | 否则你不会打那个电话 |
[33:44] | You must really hate me. | 你一定恨死我了 |
[33:48] | – No. – You must. | -不 -你肯定的 |
[33:50] | Dana, you were worried about me. | 丹娜 你是担心我 |
[33:55] | That’s why you made the call. | 所以你打了电话 |
[33:56] | I don’t hate you for that. | 我不会为此恨你 |
[34:00] | In fact, the opposite. | 正相反 我感谢你 |
[34:07] | I didn’t want you to go to that conference, dad. | 我不想让你参加那个会议 爸爸 |
[34:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:10] | You knew something bad was gonna happen. | 你知道会发生不好的事情 |
[34:13] | But it’s all over now. | 但现在都结束了 |
[34:24] | You have helped me so much since I got back. | 我回来之后 你帮了我太多 |
[34:29] | You have no idea. | 你自己都不知道 |
[34:36] | Truth is, I wouldn’t have made it without you. | 说真的 没有你我做不到 |
[34:45] | I wanted you to know that. | 我想让你知道 |
[35:21] | Open? Close? | 开着还是关上 |
[35:23] | Half way. | 开一半 |
[35:44] | Excuse me, sir? | 对不起 先生 |
[35:45] | Excuse me, sir! | 对不起 先生 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry sir, this is locked ward. | 抱歉 先生 这里是受监护病房 |
[35:48] | I’ve got my pass here somewhere. | 我这有通行证 |
[35:52] | Here, for preop. | 给你 可以去术前准备室的 |
[35:55] | It’s across the hall on the right. | 穿过走廊右手边 |
[35:57] | – What did you say? Thank you. – On the right, second door. | -你说什么 谢谢 -右手第二个门 |
[36:06] | Just a little sting. | 会有点疼 |
[36:08] | – How are you feeling, honey? – Fine. | -你感觉怎么样 亲爱的 -挺好 |
[36:12] | Take that thing out of her arm. | 把那管子拔下来 |
[36:13] | – Saul. – Sir… | -索尔 -先生 |
[36:14] | Out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[36:15] | This is fucking barbaric. I won’t allow it. | 这真是太过分了 我不允许 |
[36:17] | – Joe! – I’m getting you out of here. | -乔 -我把你接出去 |
[36:18] | – Saul, please. – Right now! | -索尔 拜托 -就现在 |
[36:19] | Saul, stop. | 索尔 别这样 |
[36:21] | Just listen to me. This was… | 听我说 这是… |
[36:23] | I wanna do this thing. | 我要做这个治疗 |
[36:25] | What? | 什么 |
[36:26] | It was my decision, I told them to go ahead. | 这是我的决定 我让他们做的 |
[36:28] | Your decision? | 你的决定 |
[36:30] | Have a shock treatment? | 做电击治疗 |
[36:31] | It’s not kookiness, Saul. | 这不是发疯 索尔 |
[36:32] | They use ultra brief impulses now. | 他们使用的是超声短波脉冲 |
[36:34] | It’s called electrocompulsive therapy. | 叫做电击强制治疗 |
[36:36] | I don’t care what is called. | 我才不管它叫什么 |
[36:37] | They still attached electrodes to your skull, don’t they? | 还不是用电极电你的太阳穴 |
[36:40] | Still jilting into a seizure? | 会让你痉挛抽搐 |
[36:43] | I need to do something. I can’t take this anymore. | 我总要做点什么 这样下去我受不了 |
[36:46] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[36:48] | You’re the strongest person I know. | 你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[36:51] | So pass. | 所以别做了 |
[36:54] | No, it won’t pass. | 不 我要做 |
[36:57] | It’s only getting worse… | 不然情况会越来越糟 |
[36:59] | Carrie, please, there’s alternatives to this. | 求你了 卡莉 总有其他选择的 |
[37:03] | You don’t have to let them fuck with your brain. | 别让他们乱动你的脑子 |
[37:05] | My brain’s already fucked. | 我的脑子本来就一团糟 |
[37:07] | Yeah? It is a brain I happen to love. | 是吗 这可是我喜欢的脑子呢 |
[37:11] | Is everything okay, Ms. Mathison? | 没事吧 麦吉森女士 |
[37:13] | – Everything’s fine, thanks. – You sure? | -没事 谢谢你 -你确定吗 |
[37:14] | Yes, really. | 真的没事 |
[37:24] | What about the side effects? | 想过那些副作用吗 |
[37:25] | Memory loss… | 失忆 |
[37:27] | That is only short time. | 只是短暂的 |
[37:30] | It’s usually temporary. | 通常都是暂时的 |
[37:34] | A lot was happening lately that I’d like to forget anyway. | 反正最近发生的事情我也不怎么想记得 |
[37:38] | That’s not even remotely funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[37:49] | Saul, I made up my mind. | 索尔 我已经下定决心 |
[37:53] | I’m grateful for the concern but I just… | 很感激你的关心 但是… |
[37:58] | I can’t live like this any more. It needs to stop. | 我不能再像这样活下去了 必须停止 |
[38:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:13] | Well… | 那么 |
[38:18] | You shouldn’t feel all bad. | 你也别太消极 |
[38:20] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[38:23] | It hasn’t been an unmitigated disaster. | 又不是什么无法挽回的灾难 |
[38:26] | You were wrong about Brody. | 关于布洛迪你是错了 |
[38:29] | And you were right about Nazir. | 但是关于纳齐尔 你是对的 |
[38:31] | You’re telling me the yellow, his period of dormancy? | 你是指他潜伏的那一段时期 |
[38:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:36] | He was in mourning. | 他是在居丧 |
[38:37] | His son died in a drone strike | 他的儿子在无人机对伊拉克北部的 |
[38:39] | in northern Iraq. | 一次轰炸中死掉了 |
[38:40] | Which son? | 哪个儿子 |
[38:42] | Youngest, 10 years old. | 最小的那个 十岁 |
[38:44] | Along with 82 of his majority of classmates. | 还有跟他一起的82个同学 |
[38:49] | Apparently the vice president gave the order. | 是副总统下的命令 |
[38:53] | How on Earth did I miss that? | 我他妈怎么会漏了这线索 |
[38:56] | You didn’t. | 不是你漏掉了 |
[38:58] | Record’s been wiped white clean. | 记录被抹除得一干二净 |
[39:01] | Expunged. | 完全删除了 |
[39:03] | Like it never happened. | 就像没发生过 |
[39:14] | Thanks for telling me. | 多谢你告诉我 |
[39:16] | You deserved to know. | 你应该知道 |
[39:27] | So, Saul, is there any change | 索尔 我还能上诉么 |
[39:28] | that I can appeal on my termination? | 讨回我的工作 |
[39:31] | No. | 不能 |
[39:58] | Dad! | 爸 |
[40:05] | What you’re doing up here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[40:08] | Came up to fix the leak in the skyline. | 修补屋顶漏雨的地方 |
[40:10] | Is it beer? | 边喝边修吗 |
[40:13] | That came later. | 才开始喝的 |
[40:17] | Never knew it had views. | 我都不知道这里风景这么好 |
[40:23] | This short back yard, nice. | 那个小后院 是不错 |
[40:29] | Do you mind if I join you? | 你介意我跟你坐坐吗 |
[40:31] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不介意 |
[41:03] | You’re ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[41:12] | This is the anesthetic I was telling you about. | 这是我跟你说的麻醉剂 |
[41:15] | I want you to start counting backwards from 100. | 从一百开始倒数 |
[41:20] | 100… | 一百… |
[41:22] | 99… | 九十九… |
[41:24] | 98… | 九十八… |
[41:26] | 97… | 九十七… |
[41:29] | 96… | 九十六… |
[41:32] | 95… | 九十五… |
[41:57] | Issa. | 埃萨 |
[42:05] | Issa, no! | 埃萨 不要 |
[42:06] | Issa… | 埃萨 |
[42:09] | Issa… | 埃萨 |
[42:10] | Issa… | 埃萨 |
[42:11] | Issa, Nazir’s son Brody knew him. | 埃萨 纳齐尔的儿子 布洛迪认识 |
[42:15] | Saul, don’t let me fucking forget… | 索尔 别让我忘了 |
[42:19] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[42:21] | Nothing, it’s the anesthetic, everyone does it. | 没什么 是麻醉药的作用 都这样 |
[42:29] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[42:43] | OK, we’re ready. | 好的 准备好了 |
[42:49] | Paddles on… | 电极柄准备… |