时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:08] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:11] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:17] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:22] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:23] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:25] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:26] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:28] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:31] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:33] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:35] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:37] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:42] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:46] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:47] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:58] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[01:00] | God! | 神啊 |
[01:01] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[01:03] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:08] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:10] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:26] | I think her lithium levels are too high. | 我觉得她的锂水平过高了 |
[01:29] | That is for her and Dr. Rosenberg to decide. | 这该由她和罗森博格医生来决定 |
[01:31] | – What’s going on? – We need your help. | -发生什么事情了 -我们需要你的帮助 |
[01:33] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[01:35] | Fatima Ali, first wife of Abbas Ali. | 法蒂玛·阿里 阿巴斯·阿里的结发妻子 |
[01:37] | She’s refusing to speak to anybody but you. | 她对我们三缄其口 点名见你 |
[01:39] | If you’re gonna ask me to go to Beirut, just ask me already. | 如果你想让我去贝鲁特 但说无妨 |
[01:41] | David Estes is briefing you tomorrow morning on homeland security. | 明早大卫·埃斯蒂斯会就国土安全给你做简报 |
[01:45] | There’s a safe in his office containing the encryption key | 他办公室有个保险箱里面有密匙 |
[01:47] | to a database of potential targets. | 可以进入潜在目标数据库 |
[01:49] | If you need these, | 你这么做 |
[01:50] | you must be planning to hit one of these targets. | 势必计划袭击里面的某个目标 |
[01:53] | I am not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖分子 |
[01:54] | There’s a difference between terrorism | 恐怖活动和正当报复 |
[01:56] | and a justifiable act of retaliation. | 性质有所不同 |
[01:59] | He’s talking about turning Tehran into a parking lot. | 他的观点是把德黑兰夷为平地 |
[02:01] | Well, what if I told you my dad is undersecretary of state? | 如果我告诉你我爸是副国务卿呢 |
[02:03] | Yeah, well, what if I told you my dad’s a Muslim? | 我爸还是穆斯林呢 |
[02:06] | No, seriously, | 不 说真的 |
[02:06] | I want to know why she would say such an insane thing. | 我想知道她为什么会说出那么疯狂的字眼 |
[02:09] | Because it’s true. | 因为她说的是事实 |
[02:10] | That’s not supposed to touch the floor. | 它不能接触地面 |
[02:12] | This… | 这… |
[02:14] | this can’t happen. | 不该是这样的 |
[02:16] | You have a wife, two kids. | 你有妻子 还有两个孩子 |
[02:19] | You’re a congressman in the running to be vice president. | 还作为议员要参加副总统的竞选 |
[02:22] | It cannot happen. | 不能这样 |
[02:24] | You get that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[02:26] | Yeah, Jess, I do. | 是的 杰西 我知道 |
[02:28] | Your mom threw my Koran on the floor. | 你妈把《古兰经》扔在了地上 |
[02:30] | It’s desecrated. | 这本书被亵渎了 |
[02:32] | So I’m burying it out of respect. | 为表尊重 我打算埋掉它 |
[02:33] | – How was your flight? – A little bumpy. | -路上还顺利吗 -机上有点颠簸 |
[02:35] | They may have made you, Carrie– | 他们好像发现你了 |
[02:36] | gray jacket, yellow stripes | 穿灰色夹克 上有黄色条纹 |
[02:37] | crossing El Barghout. | 正穿过艾尔巴格特街 |
[02:38] | I can lose him, Saul. | 我能甩掉他 索尔 |
[02:40] | If you run, you’ll only make it worse. | 一旦你跑起来 情况就更糟了 |
[02:41] | If they arrest me, this mission is blown. | 要是被他们抓到 任务就失败了 |
[03:12] | Salam alaikum. | 平安与你同在 |
[03:18] | Salam alaikum. | 平安与你同在 |
[03:43] | Salam alaikum. | 平安与你同在 |
[04:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[04:07] | I was supposed to come to you. | 应该是我去见你 |
[04:08] | There was a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[04:09] | No one told me. | 没人和我说过 |
[04:11] | The man you talked to– Saul– he was followed yesterday. | 之前和你谈话的索尔 昨天被跟踪了 |
[04:14] | I remembered you always come to Friday prayers. | 我记得你会在每周五做祷告 |
[04:16] | It seemed safer to meet you here. | 所以这时见你安全一些 |
[04:19] | You dyed your hair. | 你染发了 |
[04:22] | And your eyes. | 还有眼睛 |
[04:23] | They’re contacts, which are killing me right now. | 是戴着美瞳 搞得我快抓狂了 |
[04:32] | He said you’re not in the CIA anymore. | 他说你不在中情局干了 |
[04:37] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[04:40] | So you can’t speak for them. | 那你代表不了他们 |
[04:41] | Fatima, | 法蒂玛 |
[04:42] | they just flew me 6,000 miles to talk to you. | 他们让我千里迢迢赶过来 只为见你 |
[04:47] | What do you have? | 你有什么线索 |
[04:50] | Eight years ago you told me there was a reward for Abu Nazir. | 八年前你对我说过悬赏阿布·纳齐尔的事 |
[04:54] | Abu Nazir? | 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[04:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:57] | – $5 million. – That’s right. | -五百万美元 -没错 |
[04:59] | And you’ll fly me out of here to the United States? | 而且你们会带我离开这里 去美国生活 |
[05:02] | I have a cousin in Detroit. | 我在底特律有个亲戚 |
[05:03] | I’ll get you there. | 我送你过去 |
[05:04] | I need you to promise me. | 你得保证 |
[05:05] | I promise, absolutely. | 我保证 没问题 |
[05:08] | Fatima, tell me what you know about Abu Nazir. | 法蒂玛 告诉我阿布·纳齐尔的事 |
[05:12] | He’s meeting my husband tomorrow, here in Beirut. | 明天他要见我丈夫 就在贝鲁特 |
[05:16] | You can kill them both. | 你们可以一次性除掉他们二人 |
[05:39] | Well, I just had some distressing news. | 我有些坏消息 |
[05:42] | Israel’s air strikes against Iran’s nuclear facilities– | 以色列空袭伊朗核设施 |
[05:45] | only partially successful. | 没有完全成功 |
[05:48] | Yeah, I heard there were rumors. | 对 我听到些传闻 |
[05:51] | The rumors are true. | 传闻属实 |
[05:53] | One of the sites is too deeply buried for Israeli ordinance. | 对以军方来说 其中一个目标掩藏过深 |
[05:55] | They need a bigger bomb. | 他们需要更厉害的炸弹 |
[05:57] | Our hosts here have a penetrating bunker buster | 宴会的主办者就有一种杀伤力很强的钻地弹 |
[06:00] | that will get the job done, | 可以助他们攻克难关 |
[06:03] | but they just told me the president’s blocking the export license. | 但他们刚才告诉我说总统不允许出口 |
[06:06] | The president himself? | 总统本人吗 |
[06:08] | Our commander in chief, so-called. | 所谓的三军统帅嘛 |
[06:12] | Well, | 这么说 |
[06:14] | it’s not exactly a secret | 以色列一直想买我们钻地弹 |
[06:15] | that Israel has been trying to get our bunker busters. | 也并非空穴来风吧 |
[06:18] | The cry on the Arab street would be “U.S. Bombs Iran.” | 阿拉伯世界还不得大呼”美国轰炸伊朗” |
[06:22] | You really give a shit about the Arab street? | 你真在乎阿拉伯人怎样吗 |
[06:24] | They yell “Death to America,” whatever we do. | 无论我们做什么 他们都会喊”美国佬去死” |
[06:28] | The president is not protecting this country. | 总统不是在保卫我们的国家 |
[06:30] | He is just riding out his term, | 他只为平安渡过任期 |
[06:33] | and if that means leaving a nuclear Iran | 这种放任的态度等同于将一个有核的伊朗 |
[06:35] | for the next administration to deal with, what’s he care? | 留给下届政府处置 而他根本不在意 |
[06:39] | It falls on me. | 责任都得我扛 |
[06:43] | I was thinking you could help me with this. | 于是我想到 或许你可以帮我 |
[06:48] | How do you mean? | 你有何良策 |
[06:48] | I’m going to see the secretary of defense tomorrow. | 明天我要见国防部长 |
[06:50] | I’ll find a discreet way to get this done. | 会把此事悄悄搞定 |
[06:54] | Secretary is a marine. | 部长是海军出身 |
[06:55] | You could help convince him of the urgency. | 你可以就此事的重要性对他旁敲侧击 |
[07:02] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[07:04] | You with me? | 你在听吗 |
[07:05] | Of course, yes. | 当然 好的 |
[07:11] | This meeting is strictly off book. | 这次会见完全保密 |
[07:13] | No one can know. | 不能让人知道 |
[07:30] | I may have something for you. | 我给你找了点事 |
[07:32] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[07:33] | Remember you were asking how you can help Brody, | 还记得你说过不知该怎样帮助布洛迪 |
[07:36] | raise his profile? | 提升他的形象吗 |
[07:39] | I met a young man yesterday. | 昨天我碰见一个小伙子 |
[07:41] | 23 years old, lost both his arms in Iraq. | 23岁 在伊战中失去了双臂 |
[07:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:46] | Yeah, exactly. | 很惨吧 |
[07:48] | He’s part of a group of wounded veterans. | 他是某伤残退伍军人组织的成员 |
[07:51] | No one wants to see this stuff. | 没人想看到这种惨状 |
[07:53] | They have trouble getting press. | 他们很难得到关注 |
[07:55] | You, on the other hand, everyone wants to see. | 而你呢 大家都喜欢看到你 |
[08:00] | Anyway, they have a fund-raiser coming up, | 总之就是有个募捐活动 |
[08:02] | and I, I thought that we could host it together. | 我觉得 我们可以一起来办 |
[08:06] | You taking this on– | 一起来吧 |
[08:08] | This would be good for the vets and for Brody. | 这对退伍军人还有布洛迪都有好处 |
[08:13] | I’ve never had to do any real fund-raising before. | 我以前从没搞过募捐活动 |
[08:16] | Only bake sales. | 只搞过糕饼义卖 |
[08:18] | Don’t worry, I’ll show you how it’s done. | 别担心 我会手把手教你 |
[08:22] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[08:25] | Is my husband still off, working the room? | 我丈夫还在里面忙吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I think he’ll be a while. | 对 我想他还要忙一会儿 |
[08:30] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[08:31] | So will you think about it? | 你考虑一下吧 |
[08:33] | I’ll do it. | 直接算我一个 |
[08:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:37] | Come by the house tomorrow after you pick up Dana from school. | 明天接丹娜放学以后来我家吧 |
[08:40] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[08:41] | – Bye. – Bye-Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | Cynthia wants me to work | 辛迪亚想我加入 |
[08:49] | with this group that helps veterans. | 一个帮助退伍军人的组织 |
[08:51] | She does? | 是吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah, she wants me to, um, work on a fund-raiser. | 没错 她想让我组织募捐 |
[08:55] | Is that okay? | 没问题吧 |
[08:57] | You know who’s hosting this party, Jess? | 你知道宴会的主办者是谁吗 杰西 |
[08:59] | They make bombs. | 他们制造炸弹 |
[09:00] | You really want to help veterans, | 你要是真想帮助退伍军人 |
[09:02] | you take out everybody in this room here. | 就该把这屋子里所有人都赶出去 |
[09:14] | I think she’s here. | 她来了 |
[09:17] | Thank God, buzz her in. | 谢天谢地 让她进来 |
[09:19] | Call Estes, tell him she’s here, | 打给埃斯蒂斯 跟他说她来了 |
[09:21] | and the embassy tell them they can call off the search. | 还有联系大使馆 让他们停止搜索 |
[09:32] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[09:34] | We’ve been busting our asses trying to find you. | 我们费尽心思到处找你 |
[09:38] | I got clear of that guy who was following you, | 我甩开了那个跟踪你的人 |
[09:39] | but there were militia everywhere. | 但到处都是民兵 |
[09:41] | I had to lay low until daybreak. | 我必须低调行事 等待黎明 |
[09:43] | Well, we’ll talk about it later. | 这事晚点再说 |
[09:44] | Fatima is scheduled to arrive within an hour. | 法蒂玛预计一小时内到 |
[09:46] | I need to get you briefed. | 我要让你熟悉一下情况 |
[09:47] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[09:48] | I already met her at her mosque. | 我已经在清真寺见过她了 |
[09:50] | I remembered she’s a regular for Friday prayers. | 我记得她每周五都会去做祷告 |
[09:52] | After you signaled you’d been made, | 既然你确定自己被跟踪 |
[09:53] | it seemed safer to meet her there. | 那么在那里见她就应该更为安全 |
[09:56] | Carrie, our backup plan was to regroup here. | 卡莉 我们的后备方案是在这里集合 |
[09:59] | I’m here now. | 我不是来了吗 |
[10:00] | You’re missing the point. | 你没抓住重点 |
[10:03] | Which is what? | 重点是什么 |
[10:05] | I was told this was about an attack on America. | 我听说这和袭击美国领土有关 |
[10:07] | Forgive me, | 不好意思 |
[10:07] | I thought it would be better to meet her sooner rather than later. | 我觉得和她早见面总比晚见面强吧 |
[10:10] | Well, we were supposed to meet her together | 我们本应该一起和她见面 |
[10:11] | so you could talk to her | 这样你可以跟她谈 |
[10:12] | and I could assess her reliability. | 而我负责评估她的可靠性 |
[10:15] | Meaning you don’t trust my judgment? | 你不相信我的判断能力是吗 |
[10:17] | Meaning the entire point of the protocol | 我的意思是计划的重点 |
[10:18] | was to keep your judgment out of it. | 是不让你的判断能力参与进来 |
[10:23] | We need to arrange another meet here maybe by tomorrow. | 或许我们明天得在这里安排另一次见面 |
[10:26] | Well, that’ll be too late. | 那就为时已晚了 |
[10:27] | Why? | 此话怎讲 |
[10:29] | Her husband Abbas– he’s got a meeting tomorrow morning | 她丈夫阿巴斯明天早上 |
[10:32] | on Hamra Street with Abu Nazir. | 要去哈姆拉街见阿布·纳齐尔 |
[10:38] | That’s what she told me. | 她是这么跟我说的 |
[10:45] | I got to get these things out of my eyes. | 我得把这破玩意摘下来 |
[10:47] | They’re killing me. | 难受死了 |
[10:54] | When did she check in? | 她什么时候到的 |
[10:55] | Less than an hour ago. | 不到一个小时前 |
[10:56] | We have a Skype connection ready for you. | 有个视频通话在等着你 |
[10:58] | Saul asked for Special Ops to be in on the call. | 索尔请求采取特别行动 |
[11:01] | He say why? | 他说明原因了吗 |
[11:02] | No, but Ryan is waiting in your office. | 没有 莱恩在你办公室等着呢 |
[11:08] | – Sir. – Scott, what have we got? | -长官 -斯科特 什么情况 |
[11:11] | It’s just us two on this side. | 这边就我们两个 |
[11:12] | Saul asked to keep the circle small. | 索尔要求知情人数尽可能的少 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:16] | Okay, you’re there. | 你来啦 |
[11:18] | Carrie, very good to see you. | 卡莉 很高兴见到你 |
[11:19] | You had us all worried. | 我们都很担心你 |
[11:20] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[11:22] | Go ahead, we’re listening. | 说吧 我们听着呢 |
[11:23] | I talked to Fatima a couple of hours ago. | 几小时前我和法蒂玛谈过了 |
[11:25] | It was highly interesting. | 谈话非常有趣 |
[11:27] | Her husband Abbas, the Hezbollah commander– | 她说她的丈夫阿巴斯 真主党指挥官 |
[11:30] | she says he’ll be meeting in person with Abu Nazir. | 会亲自和阿布·纳齐尔见面 |
[11:36] | Abu Nazir? | 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[11:37] | Yes, tomorrow right here in Beirut. | 对 明天 就在这里 贝鲁特 |
[11:40] | The meet will be on Hamra Street. | 他们会在哈姆拉街见面 |
[11:42] | I asked operations to cue up the architectural folders for you. | 我让指挥部整理了那里的地势图 |
[11:46] | Scott, you might want to take a look. | 斯科特 你可以看看 |
[11:48] | It’s a dense residential area. | 这块区域居民密集 |
[11:51] | So a drone strike is out of the question. | 所以无人机空袭是不可能了 |
[11:53] | Right. Which means we’d need our people on the ground. | 对 这也意味着得派我们的人到现场去 |
[11:56] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[11:57] | These-these drawings you’re showing us, | 你给我们看的这幅地图 |
[11:59] | they’re full of holes. | 真是漏洞百出 |
[12:00] | That’s what I wanted you to see. | 所以我想给你看看 |
[12:02] | Area’s been controlled by Hezbollah | 几乎从南北战争之后 |
[12:04] | pretty much continuously since the civil war. | 那里就一直受真主党控制 |
[12:06] | A lot of it was destroyed then and has been rebuilt, but… | 很多地方在战时被毁 战后又被重建 但 |
[12:09] | what it looks like now, | 现在的情况是 |
[12:11] | except for what we can see on the satellite overheads, | 除了卫星地图外 |
[12:14] | we’ll just be guessing. | 我们只能靠猜测 |
[12:15] | So my guys could be walking into anything? | 那我的人岂不是毫无防备 |
[12:19] | Just to be clear, are you suggesting | 把话说清楚 你的意思是 |
[12:21] | that the meet is a sham designed to lure us in? | 这次会面是引出我们的圈套吗 |
[12:24] | If it were, you couldn’t find a better place. | 如果是的 还真没有更好的地方了 |
[12:26] | No, that’s not what’s going on. | 不 不是这样 |
[12:27] | Iran has been threatening blowback against the United States | 伊朗曾声称如果美国袭击他的核基地 |
[12:30] | if anyone attacked its nuclear sites. | 他们就一定会打击报复 |
[12:32] | Well, four have been reduced to dust. | 现在 已经有四个核基地灰飞烟灭了 |
[12:34] | So they’re getting ready to do | 所以他们准备 |
[12:35] | just what they said they would through Abu Nazir. | 和阿布·纳齐尔合作 将恐吓变为事实 |
[12:38] | Let me ask, uh, | 我要问问 |
[12:39] | how does she know? | 她是怎么知道的 |
[12:41] | Your asset, Carrie, how did she get on to this? | 你的线人 卡莉 她怎么知道的 |
[12:43] | She overheard her husband talking on a satellite phone. | 他丈夫打卫星电话时被她偷听到了 |
[12:46] | Discussing a plot against America? | 讨论袭击美国的阴谋吗 |
[12:48] | Arranging to meet Nazir. | 安排和纳齐尔的会面 |
[12:50] | While what, wandering through his living room? | 当时他是在客厅边晃荡边讲吗 |
[12:53] | No, she overheard it; | 不 她是偷听到的 |
[12:54] | he was speaking with Abu Nazir. | 他和阿布·纳齐尔在谈话 |
[12:56] | Whose voice she verified how? | 她如何确定对方的声音 |
[13:01] | Anyone? | 谁都有可能吧 |
[13:06] | Saul, she seem credible to you? | 索尔 你觉得她可靠吗 |
[13:08] | I’m not really in a position to say. | 我没资格评价 |
[13:11] | Uh, I met with her on my own. | 我单独和她见的面 |
[13:13] | At Jumah, morning prayers. | 在主麻日[周五] 晨祷的时候 |
[13:15] | Wait a minute, so, Saul, you heard none of this? | 等等 索尔 你什么都没听到吗 |
[13:18] | No more than you. | 不比你听到的多 |
[13:20] | Her husband does horrible things to her, David. | 她丈夫对她百般虐待 大卫 |
[13:23] | She wants out. | 她想离开 |
[13:24] | She asked for $5 million and a flight to Detroit. | 她要求五百万美金和去底特律的航班 |
[13:27] | This is not some setup; it’s real. | 这不是陷阱 是真的 |
[13:28] | Hey, just so I understand, | 看我理解的对不对 |
[13:31] | an informant married for years to a Hezbollah commander | 一名和真主党指挥官结婚数载的线人 |
[13:34] | turns up out of the blue promising Abu Nazir | 突然向一名前任探员供出阿布·纳齐尔 |
[13:37] | to an ex-agent known to be obsessed with the man. | 而众所周知那是此探员一心想抓的人 |
[13:39] | It’s not out of the blue. | 这不是突然发生的 |
[13:41] | No, it’s in the middle of an international crisis | 不 现在正处于国际危机中 |
[13:43] | where Iran is looking for a way to discredit the United States. | 伊朗想方设法诋毁美国政府 |
[13:46] | They’d like nothing better than | 若是发生黑鹰坠落那种情况 |
[13:47] | some kind of Blackhawk Down situation | 他们肯定再高兴不过了 |
[13:49] | in a city we’re not supposed to be in in the first place. | 尤其是我们本来就没理由去那里 |
[13:54] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[13:57] | We’re gonna have to get back to you. | 我们等会儿再答复你 |
[14:09] | Hi. I.D., please? | 请出示身份证 |
[14:11] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[14:15] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[14:24] | Well, fuck me. | 我操 |
[14:26] | Please don’t talk like that in there. | 在这里别那样说话 |
[14:28] | I mean, what a dump, eh? | 这真是个馊主意 |
[14:30] | Come on, you can do it. | 没问题 你能做到的 |
[14:32] | All you have to do is behave for one hour. | 你只需要好好表现一个小时 |
[14:35] | A whole hour? | 一整个小时 |
[14:36] | Man, you’ve got to be kidding! | 老妈 你玩笑开大发了 |
[14:43] | Hey, Dana, Dad said that, um, you saw him praying. | 丹娜 爸爸说你看见他朝拜了 |
[14:47] | What was he doing, exactly? | 他是怎么朝拜的 具体说说 |
[14:49] | Exactly? | 具体说 |
[14:53] | Allah… | 真主啊… |
[15:02] | It was actually kind of weird. | 其实挺奇怪的 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:09] | – Thank you. – Ma’am. | -谢谢 -女士请进 |
[15:12] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[15:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:18] | Cynthia, I’d like you to meet my daughter, Dana. | 辛迪亚 这是我女儿丹娜 |
[15:20] | Oh, Finn’s told me all about you. | 芬尼经常提起你 |
[15:22] | Well, that’s disconcerting. | 这让我很紧张啊 |
[15:24] | Not at all. It’s nice to meet one of his friends. | 怎么会 很高兴能见到他的朋友 |
[15:27] | Dana was hoping she could find someplace to do her homework. | 丹娜想找个地方做作业 |
[15:30] | Oh, come in. | 请进 |
[15:34] | The library is just upstairs on the right, okay? | 楼上右手边就是书房 |
[15:38] | – Thank you. – Make yourself at home. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[15:44] | I want you to meet the junta that actually runs D.C. | 我要给你介绍华盛顿的掌权者们 |
[15:50] | We’ve already decided | 我们已经内定了 |
[15:51] | who the keynote speaker for this fund-raiser should be. | 这次募捐活动的发言人了 |
[15:54] | – Who? – Your husband. | -谁 -你丈夫 |
[15:57] | You think you can get him to do it? | 你能劝他答应吗 |
[16:38] | – Hi. – God! | -你好 -天啊 |
[16:41] | What’s your problem? | 你搞毛啊 |
[16:43] | Nothing. | 没搞毛 |
[16:45] | Well, what are you doing here? | 那你在这干嘛 |
[16:49] | I live here. | 我在这儿住 |
[16:51] | No. I mean, sneaking up behind me like the walking dead. | 我是说 鬼鬼祟祟出现在我背后 |
[16:54] | I just said hi. | 我刚打过招呼了 |
[16:56] | It’s a standard greeting. | 标准的问候语 |
[16:59] | You can be a real asshole, you know that? | 你可真够无赖的 知道不 |
[17:02] | I can? | 我吗 |
[17:09] | You’re, like, uh… | 你现在… |
[17:10] | famous at school now, you know? | 在学校可是名人了 |
[17:14] | For calling Tad a douche? | 骂泰德是二逼吗 |
[17:16] | No, I mean… everyone does that. | 不 大家都那么说他 |
[17:19] | I mean, the whole “My dad’s a Muslim” Thing. | 我是指你说”我爸是穆斯林” |
[17:23] | That’s a brand-new kind of crazy. | 史无前例的狂人狂语 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:30] | The dean called my mom. | 教务长还给我妈打了电话 |
[17:32] | She must’ve thought it was pretty funny. | 她肯定觉得很搞笑吧 |
[17:33] | Actually, she thought it was pretty unfunny. | 其实她觉得一点也不搞笑 |
[17:37] | Yeah, I can see that, too. | 我也看出来了 |
[17:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么飞机 |
[17:47] | Just trying to picture you in a burka. | 模拟你穿穆斯林长袍的样子 |
[17:59] | I’m trying, David, I’m trying to verify | 大卫 我在努力核实 |
[18:00] | any part of this woman’s story. | 那个女人说的话 |
[18:02] | I’m coming up blank. | 但是我差不到一点头绪 |
[18:04] | And our best intel puts Nazir in Afghanistan. | 而情报显示纳齐尔最可能在阿富汗 |
[18:06] | Look, Special Ops will do what they’re told, | 特别行动小组会按命令行事 |
[18:08] | but I got to be honest– everyone here is worried | 但老实说 大家都很担心 |
[18:10] | this will end with ambushed American soldiers | 结局会是埋伏的美国士兵 |
[18:12] | being dragged through the streets of Beirut. | 被拖出去在贝鲁特的大街上游街示众 |
[18:14] | Everyone here, too. | 我们也很担心 |
[18:16] | Everyone except Carrie, right? | 除了卡莉以外 对吧 |
[18:18] | She still trusts her source? | 她仍然相信她的线人 |
[18:20] | I don’t know what Carrie’s thinking right now. | 我不知道她的想法 |
[18:22] | After our conference call she said she had to rest. | 我们通话之后 她就休息去了 |
[18:25] | Look, Saul, I’m, uh… I’m gonna need you | 索尔 我需要你 |
[18:27] | to make the call on this, whether to proceed. | 来做决定 我们是否要跟进 |
[18:32] | So it’s my decision? | 我来拿主意吗 |
[18:33] | Well, yeah, you’re on the ground there. | 没错 毕竟你在现场 |
[18:35] | That’s an act of fucking courage. | 那我他妈得有多大的胆子 |
[18:37] | Hey, you were supposed to be with her the whole time. | 你本来应该全程陪同她 |
[18:40] | Keep her on a short leash, that was the plan. | 紧密监视她 这是当初的计划 |
[18:42] | Hey, for the record, as long as we’re covering our asses, | 声明一下 要是咱们还站在同一边 |
[18:44] | I didn’t want her here in the first place. | 我当初根本就不想让她来 |
[18:45] | She’s not well. | 她不舒服 |
[18:46] | What did you think would happen? | 你认为会发生什么 |
[18:50] | I don’t know, David, I don’t know if this woman’s for real | 我不知道 大卫 不知道这个女人 |
[18:52] | or if Carrie wants her to be for real. | 说的是真话还是卡莉一厢情愿 |
[20:23] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[20:28] | Couldn’t find you. | 到处找不到你 |
[20:30] | Come on in. We don’t know who’s watching. | 进来吧 可能有人监视 |
[20:32] | It’s not lost on me why people don’t trust my judgment. | 我知道大家为什么不相信我的判断 |
[20:36] | Why you didn’t even want me here. | 知道为什么你都不想我来这儿 |
[20:38] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[20:38] | It’s not fair, I know, | 这对你不公平 我知道 |
[20:41] | for you to have to be the one to decide. | 不该让你来做这个艰难的决定 |
[20:48] | It fucked me up, Saul. | 这让我崩溃了 索尔 |
[20:52] | Being wrong about Brody, it really… it fucked me up. | 对布洛迪的错误判断真 让我彻底崩溃 |
[20:56] | Because I have never been so sure… | 因为我从未如此笃定 |
[21:01] | and so wrong. | 却又如此大错特错 |
[21:05] | And it’s that fact that I still can’t get my head around. | 我还是没能走出阴霾 |
[21:10] | It makes me unable to trust my own thoughts. | 它让我无法信任自己的判断 |
[21:12] | Every time I think I see something clearly now… | 每次在我感觉拨云见日的时候 |
[21:18] | …it just disappears. | 它又转瞬即逝了 |
[21:35] | We have a chance to get Abu Nazir. | 我们有机会抓到阿布·纳齐尔 |
[21:38] | I know you want to think that. | 我知道你会这么想 |
[21:43] | I won’t risk American lives on a hunch. | 但我不能凭预感让同胞去冒险 |
[21:45] | And I would not ask you to. | 我更不会让你这么做 |
[21:50] | I recruited her, Saul, right here in this city. | 她是我招募的 索尔 就在这儿 |
[21:53] | And it’s been eight years, I know– | 八年了 我知道 |
[21:55] | I know a lot of things can change. | 我知道八年可以改变很多事 |
[21:59] | But I helped her through an abusive domestic situation. | 但我曾帮她摆脱家庭暴力 |
[22:03] | I practically saved her life. | 事实上是救了她一命 |
[22:07] | And I remember, | 我还记得 |
[22:08] | I remember knowing at the time that one day… | 记得当时我就知道如果有一天 |
[22:13] | she would be ready to leave here, | 她准备离开这儿 |
[22:14] | and when that time came, she would be on my side. | 她一定也是站在我这边的 |
[22:23] | The-the way I am now, I wouldn’t trust me, either. | 但 现在的我也无法相信自己的判断了 |
[22:29] | But the Carrie who recruited her… | 当时招募她的那个卡莉 |
[22:37] | …that one I believe. | 那个我敢于信任的卡莉 |
[22:59] | Sir? Saul Berenson just called. We’re on. | 长官 索尔·贝伦森来电话说继续任务 |
[23:02] | The operation’s a go. | 行动开始 |
[23:16] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[23:17] | Betsy! | 贝西 |
[23:20] | Yes… sir? | 先生 |
[23:21] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[23:23] | I’ve lost my car keys. | 我车钥匙不见了 |
[23:24] | I got a meeting off campus. | 我下了班还要去开个会 |
[23:26] | What meeting? I don’t have one on my schedule. | 什么会 我的日程表上没有啊 |
[23:28] | Betsy, could you please just help me here? | 贝西 你能先帮我找钥匙吗 |
[23:35] | So, what would you like me to do with your 5:00? | 那你五点安排的会面怎么办 |
[23:37] | – He’s out in the lobby. – Will you just… | -他现在就在大厅 -你就 |
[23:39] | tell him we’ll have to reschedule. Thank you. | 直接告诉他改期好吗 谢谢 |
[23:42] | Yeah, you could tell him that, | 是啊 直接打发走得了 |
[23:43] | but then you’d have to take pretty much endless shit | 但你就等着大伙骂你 |
[23:45] | about how you’re such a big shot now | 如何摆架子耍大牌吧 |
[23:47] | that you don’t have time for your old friends. | 连见老朋友都没时间了 |
[23:49] | Nice office. | 办公室不错 |
[23:50] | I’m going to the Pentagon. You want to ride with me? | 我要去五角大楼 跟我一起不 |
[23:54] | So… Congressman. | 我说议员先生 |
[23:55] | – Oh, don’t even. – Okay. | -别埋汰我了 -好吧 |
[23:57] | Walden’s future running mate. | 那瓦尔登的未来竞选伙伴 |
[23:59] | Possible running mate. | 是竞选伙伴候选人 |
[24:01] | Me and a hundred other guys. | 除了我还有一百多号人 |
[24:03] | What can I do for you? | 找我什么事 |
[24:06] | It’s about Walker. | 事关沃克 |
[24:06] | Oh, god. | 我晕 |
[24:08] | The subcommittee report came out a couple weeks ago on his death. | 小组委员会几周前放出了他的死亡报告 |
[24:11] | Read it? | 看了吗 |
[24:11] | I avoided reading it. | 我故意没看 |
[24:13] | Well, maybe you should take a look. | 那你真该看看 |
[24:16] | It says Walker was a lone sniper. | 上面说沃克是个独行狙击手 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | No, no, not okay, it doesn’t make sense. | 不 不 不好 这说不通 |
[24:24] | Look, Walker was the best shot of any of us by far. | 沃克绝对是我们当中最好的射手 |
[24:28] | He wouldn’t have missed the vice president. | 他不可能打不中副总统 |
[24:29] | – Except he did. – Three times. | -但的确是没打中 -居然三枪不中 |
[24:31] | Only to land a by-the-book kill shot | 只有中规中矩的一枪 |
[24:33] | on Elizabeth Gaines, some lady who, | 打死个叫伊丽莎白·盖恩斯的 |
[24:35] | as far as I can tell, | 这个在我看来 |
[24:36] | doesn’t even matter. | 无关紧要的女人 |
[24:39] | You have to admit… | 你不得不承认 |
[24:41] | the report doesn’t make sense. | 这份报告不合常理 |
[24:46] | So what does make sense? | 怎么才算合理 |
[24:48] | I don’t know, but… | 不知道 但是 |
[24:50] | Look, there’s something more going on | 沃克一人一杆枪的背后 |
[24:51] | than just Walker and his rifle. | 一定有隐情 |
[24:53] | So what are we talking here, a conspiracy? | 你是想说这是个阴谋吗 |
[24:55] | The Freemasons? The Illuminati? | 是像共济会 还是光明会 |
[24:57] | It’s not just me Brody. | 布洛迪 不光我怀疑 |
[24:58] | – All the guys in the platoon… – Which guys? | -全排的人都… -都有谁 |
[25:00] | All of them– Lauder– we’ve been talking. | 都这么说 有拉德 我们一直在说 |
[25:01] | Lauder, it’s the alcohol talking. | 拉德 他喝了酒就瞎扯 |
[25:04] | He’s got a problem, I admit it. | 我承认 他确实有问题 |
[25:09] | Look, forget about whether Walker was in it alone or not, | 先不说沃克是不是单枪匹马 |
[25:13] | don’t you even want to know who fucking killed him? | 难道你就不想知道是谁杀了他 |
[25:15] | Because there’s no answers in there, | 因为这根本是个无头案 |
[25:17] | and no one seems to give a shit. | 所有人都漠不关心 |
[25:21] | You’ve got a clearance now. | 正好你现在有这个职权 |
[25:22] | I’m just asking you to | 我想麻烦你 |
[25:24] | take look at the classified stuff behind the report. | 查查那份报告背后的机密文件 |
[25:27] | What if there is no classified stuff | 万一根本就没有什么 |
[25:28] | – behind the report? – Just check into it. | -报告背后的机密文件呢 -查查吧 |
[25:31] | Set our minds at ease. | 好让大伙安心 |
[25:34] | All right, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 没准你是对的 |
[25:37] | I’ll make some calls. | 我会查的 |
[25:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[25:46] | The mission against Nazir and the husband | 针对纳齐尔和那个丈夫的行动 |
[25:47] | is capture or kill, | 到底是抓是杀 |
[25:49] | depending on how this goes on the ground. | 要取决于现场的状况 |
[25:50] | What about Saul and Carrie? | 索尔和卡莉怎么办 |
[25:52] | They’ll stay under wraps in the safe house | 他们会秘密待在安全屋内 |
[25:54] | until the action on Hamra Street is underway. | 直到哈姆拉街的行动开始 |
[25:56] | At that point they’ll have 15 minutes to pick up | 到时候他们有十五分钟时间 |
[25:58] | this informant and get her to the extraction point. | 去接线人 将其她到撤离点 |
[26:00] | – The beach? – Yeah, everything goes right, | -海滩吗 -对 都安排好了 |
[26:02] | there’ll be a helicopter | 到时有直升机 |
[26:03] | waiting for the three of them. | 在那接应他们三人 |
[26:04] | Everything better go right. | 最好一切都安排妥当 |
[26:05] | That’s what I promised the President | 总统之所以同意这次行动 |
[26:07] | to get him to green-light the operation. | 就是因为我跟他打过包票 |
[26:13] | Satellite support is up on monitor two. | 卫星监视接到二号显示器 |
[26:16] | That’s it? | 是这个吗 |
[26:18] | Yes, sir. Hamra Street. | 是的 长官 哈姆拉街的画面 |
[26:20] | Where the meeting with Nazir is supposed to take place. | 纳齐尔即将在这里与人密会 |
[26:23] | That’s our forward team position, Red One. | 那是我们的先遣小队 红色一号 |
[26:26] | They’re on the ground, | 他们在现场 |
[26:26] | the mission is capture. | 任务是抓捕 |
[26:28] | Where are the snipers? | 狙击手在哪里 |
[26:29] | The snipers are Red Two. Please. | 是红色二号 切换一下 |
[26:33] | These are the views from their scopes. | 这是他们观瞄镜上的画面 |
[26:37] | Range is 400 yards. | 射程是四百码 |
[26:39] | They’ll take out Nazir if the capture team fails. | 如果抓捕任务失败了 他们就干掉纳齐尔 |
[26:41] | The snatch team has infiltrated an empty office down the block. | 抓捕分队已经潜入该街道一间闲置办公室 |
[26:44] | If Nazir shows up where he’s supposed to… | 如果纳齐尔现身 |
[26:46] | Less than two minutes. | 还有不到两分钟 |
[26:56] | Why’d you stop calling, Saul? | 索尔 你怎么不联系我了 |
[27:01] | Dr. Rosenberg said I reminded you of work. | 罗森博格医生说我会让你想起工作 |
[27:04] | That was having a… | 那样会对 |
[27:07] | deleterious effect on your prognosis. | 你病症的预后有不利影响 |
[27:11] | Yeah, that sounds like him. | 没错 一听就是他说的 |
[27:16] | Ever think we’d be doing this again? | 有想过我们还能这样并肩作战吗 |
[27:20] | I hoped. | 希望过 |
[27:28] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[27:30] | Don’t get used to it. | 千万别成习惯了 |
[27:35] | Okay, we’re ready. | 好了 准备就绪 |
[27:36] | JSOC and the Pentagon are looped in. | 特战司令部和国防部已经就位 |
[27:38] | Keep traffic to a minimum. | 将通信流量降到最低值 |
[27:48] | – Hold on a second. – Yes, sir. | -等一下 -是 长官 |
[27:50] | – Sorry for the wait. – No, it’s okay. | -让你久等了 -没关系 |
[27:52] | Heard the Secretary of Defense may have left. | 听说国防部长已经走了 |
[27:54] | No, he’s still here. | 不 他还在 |
[27:56] | There’s something you’ll want to see. | 你一定很想见证这一事件 |
[27:58] | Special Ops has an operation underway. | 特战司令部正在进行一项秘密行动 |
[28:00] | Right now, in Beirut. | 就是现在 就在贝鲁特 |
[28:04] | You don’t mean on the ground there? | 你该不是说已经箭在弦上了吧 |
[28:05] | That’s exactly what I mean. | 我就是这个意思 |
[28:08] | What is it? | 什么行动 |
[28:10] | Either a major clusterfuck… | 不是吃不了兜着走 |
[28:13] | or a big honking victory. | 就是一战告捷 |
[28:26] | Congressman. | 众议员 |
[28:28] | Here you go. | 请坐吧 |
[28:47] | Okay, there. We’ve got momement. | 看那里 来了一伙人 |
[28:48] | Right on time. | 如约而至 |
[29:15] | Why are they stopping there? | 他们为何停在那里 |
[29:16] | All right, we’ve got six tangos west of target area. | 听着 六名持枪者进入目标范围西侧 |
[29:19] | Roger, we see. | 明白 看到他们了 |
[29:24] | Okay, we’ve got another vehicle. | 看 又来了一辆车 |
[29:26] | Six more tangos, east this time. | 又来了六个人 这次在东侧 |
[29:30] | They’ve got us pinned in. | 我们的人被包围了 |
[29:31] | How could they know our guys are there? | 他们怎么知道有我们的人在 |
[29:32] | Because the informant fucked us. | 因为线人把我们耍了 |
[29:34] | – Saul? – Shh, quiet. | -索尔 -别说话 |
[29:49] | Red One, stand by. | 红一分队 原地待命 |
[29:55] | We might be okay. | 应该没事 |
[29:56] | They’re just clearing the street. | 他们只是要清空街道 |
[29:59] | So they don’t know we’re there? | 所以我们并没有暴露 |
[30:01] | No, no, but we’re still way outnumbered. | 没有 不过他们还是人多势众 |
[30:03] | The capture team will never get Nazir out of there alive. | 抓捕小组无法从中活捉纳齐尔 |
[30:11] | Pull it, pull it. | 撤回 撤回 |
[30:12] | Abort capture. | 放弃抓捕 |
[30:14] | Red One, stand down. Confirm. | 红一分队 退出行动 收到回答 |
[30:16] | Red One is standing down. | 红一分队已退出行动 |
[30:22] | Red Two, stand by. | 红二分队待命 |
[30:23] | Red Two standing by. | 红二分队已待命 |
[30:29] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[30:30] | There’s too many hostiles. | 敌方人数太多 |
[30:32] | They just switched the mission profile | 他们刚切换了行动方案 |
[30:34] | from capture to kill. | 转抓捕为击毙 |
[30:35] | Kill who? | 击毙谁 |
[30:36] | Who are they clearing the street for? | 他们在为谁清场 |
[30:38] | Abu fucking Nazir, God willing. | 狗日的阿布·纳齐尔 老天有眼 |
[30:42] | Yeah, I thought you’d be interested. | 没错 我就知道你一定感兴趣 |
[30:59] | We’ve got another vehicle. | 又来了一辆车 |
[31:02] | Red Team Two up. | 红二分队待命 |
[31:03] | Two’s up. | 二分队已待命 |
[31:13] | Counting two additional targets. | 新增两名目标 |
[31:16] | Confirm. | 确认身份 |
[31:16] | That’s Abbas, the informant’s husband. | 那是阿巴斯 线人的丈夫 |
[31:18] | Who’s that with him? | 同他一起的是谁 |
[31:21] | That’s Al-Razi. That’s Nazir’s lieutenant. | 那是阿尔拉齐 纳齐尔的助理 |
[31:23] | We want to take ’em out now? | 现在就动手干掉他们吧 |
[31:24] | No, they came together. | 不会 他们一起来的 |
[31:25] | They must be waiting for someone else. | 肯定在等另外什么人 |
[31:27] | They must be. | 一定是这样的 |
[31:28] | Sir, do you want to take ’em out? | 长官 需要现在干掉他们吗 |
[31:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, just… | 等等 等等 再等等 |
[31:59] | Okay, heads up. | 好 注意 |
[32:00] | Positions. This will be it. | 就位 这应该就是目标 |
[32:02] | Red Team Two, fire discipline is two shots each. | 红二分队 击杀要求为每目标连射两枪 |
[32:04] | Targets are two in robes. | 两名目标均穿长袍 |
[32:06] | Stand by for third. | 等待第三名目标出现 |
[32:39] | Holy shit, it’s him. | 妈的 是他 |
[32:44] | Awaiting confirmation. | 等待确认 |
[32:46] | Primary target is center. | 中间为首要目标 |
[32:49] | Sandman, fire. | 狙击手 击杀目标 |
[32:56] | Carrie, Saul, we need to move. | 卡莉 索尔 我们需要转移 |
[32:58] | Please, we need to move! | 快 我们需要转移 |
[32:59] | -What happened? – Please! | -怎么了 -快呀 |
[33:01] | -Did they get him? – Hurry, Carrie. | -他们干掉他了吗 -快点 卡莉 |
[33:02] | We got to move it. Let’s go. | 我们必须离开了 走吧 |
[33:07] | What the fuck just happened? We had him right in our sights. | 妈的搞什么名堂 他就在我们眼皮底下 |
[33:17] | He turned around… somebody warned him. | 他转身了 有人警告了他 |
[33:21] | The son of a bitch. Get Estes on the phone right now. | 狗娘养的 马上给我接埃斯蒂斯 |
[33:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:32] | We’re almost to the pick up. | 我们马上就到接应点了 |
[33:33] | I’ll call when they’re in the air. | 上了飞机再打给你 |
[33:35] | Two casualties, both on their side. | 两人伤亡 都是他们的人 |
[33:37] | Abbas and Al-Razi. Gunfire’s died down on Hamra Street, | 是阿巴斯和阿尔拉齐 哈姆拉街的枪声停了 |
[33:39] | it looks like our guys made it out. | 看来我们的人成功撤走了 |
[33:40] | – What about Abu Nazir? – He got away. | -阿布·纳齐尔怎样了 -他跑了 |
[33:43] | Then we’ve got to loop back and find him. | 那我们应该回去找他 |
[33:44] | It’s Hezbollah turf. | 这里是真主党的地盘 |
[33:45] | We’ve only got four people on the ground. | 我方只有四人在场 |
[33:46] | We’re lucky they got out when they did. | 他们能跑出去已经是万幸了 |
[33:48] | The important thing now is getting you and Fatima out of here. | 现在最重要的是把你和法蒂玛送走 |
[33:53] | Hey, your source came through. | 你的线人安然无恙 |
[33:55] | You were right. | 你的判断准确无误 |
[33:56] | I won’t have you call this anything but a victory. | 你说这不算胜利算什么 |
[34:30] | – Is anyone in the apartment? – No. | -公寓里有人吗 -没有 |
[34:31] | – Give me your keys. – Carrie! | -把你的钥匙给我 -卡莉 |
[34:32] | – We just missed Abu Nazir. – Get in the car. | -我们让阿布·纳齐尔逃走了 -上车 |
[34:34] | The man he was going to meet lived in this building. | 他要见的那个人就住在这幢楼里 |
[34:36] | – Back in the car! – We can’t leave without seeing what’s in there. | -回车上来 -我们得在走之前看看上面有什么 |
[34:38] | -Back in the car. – Carrie, get back in the car. | -回车上来 -卡莉 回车上来 |
[34:39] | Carrie! Carrie! Carrie! | 卡莉 卡莉 卡莉 |
[35:54] | – We should go. – We wait. | -我们该走了 -再等等 |
[35:55] | – We should go. – We wait! | -该走了 -再等一下 |
[36:09] | We need to go. | 我们必须走了 |
[36:14] | Quick! Drive! Drive! | 快 开车 开车 |
[37:38] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[37:39] | I got you. Follow me. | 可找到你了 跟我来 |
[37:50] | There! Now! | 那边 快 |
[37:56] | What the fuck, Carrie? What the fuck?! | 你搞什么 卡莉 吃错药了你 |
[37:59] | Out of here. | 快走 |
[38:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:38] | Nazir sends his gratitude. | 纳齐尔向你致谢 |
[38:41] | How did they know? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[38:42] | An informant. | 有人告密 |
[38:43] | We think it was Abbas’s second wife. | 我们认为是阿巴斯的第二任妻子 |
[38:46] | I’m a congressman. | 我是一名议员 |
[38:47] | You get that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[38:49] | A U.S. Congressman. | 美国国会议员 |
[38:51] | I cannot be texting secret messages | 我不能跟他妈的一群首脑 |
[38:53] | while I am surrounded by the fucking Joint Chiefs! | 坐在一起的时候还发秘密短信 |
[38:55] | I know it’s been difficult. | 我知道那很不容易 |
[39:02] | I’m not your guy. | 我不是你们的人 |
[39:05] | We just took a hit. | 我们受到了打击 |
[39:06] | We lost two in Beirut. | 在贝鲁特损失了两个人 |
[39:08] | Your role is more important than ever now. | 你扮演的角色比以往更为重要 |
[39:12] | I’ve done my role. | 我扮够了 |
[39:16] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[39:23] | I’ll stay in touch. | 我会和你保持联络的 |
[40:03] | The honorable Nicholas Brody! | 可敬的尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[40:05] | Just calm down, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[40:07] | Hey, I’m happy to see him. | 我是见到他高兴 |
[40:08] | He’s my congressman. | 他是我的议员大人 |
[40:09] | You vote for me, Lauder? | 你为我投票了吗 拉德 |
[40:11] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[40:13] | Being I’m so impressed with your constituent services. | 你的丰功伟绩我可铭记于心呢 |
[40:16] | So… what did you find? | 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[40:20] | They don’t know who killed Walker. | 他们不知道是谁杀了沃克 |
[40:22] | And there’s nothing in the classified materials that sheds any light on it. | 机密文件里没有提及任何线索 |
[40:25] | But you looked? | 你还真去查了吗 |
[40:27] | I told Mike I’d make some calls, and I did. | 我告诉麦克我会打电话问问 我做了 |
[40:30] | Well, gentlemen, am I fucking clairvoyant or what? | 先生们 瞧我多他妈慧眼识英啊 |
[40:33] | – Okay, enough, enough. – I said… I said | -好了 够了 -我说 我说了 |
[40:36] | this guy was going to come in with jack shit, | 这家伙过来一定会摆出一副公事公办的德行 |
[40:39] | which is exactly what he’s done. | 就像现在这样 |
[40:41] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[40:43] | I want to see you flex some goddamn congressional muscle | 我想劳烦大爷您费点心 动动国会关系 |
[40:45] | and get to the bottom of this thing. | 把这事弄个水落石出 |
[40:47] | There’s nothing to get to the bottom of, Lauder. | 这水里根本没有什么石头可出 拉德 |
[40:48] | No? | 没有吗 |
[40:49] | What about Walker never missing a shot in his entire life, | 那为什么沃克这辈子也没射偏过一次 |
[40:54] | and that day, suddenly missing three? | 而在那天 突然就射偏了三次 |
[40:56] | What about that whole fucking gavotte on the steps of the State Department | 会不会国务院门口台阶上的那场混乱 |
[41:00] | – being a damn distraction… – For what?! | -根本就是个幌子 -为了什么 |
[41:03] | Nothing else happened. | 没有其他事发生 |
[41:04] | If that was the distraction, what was the main event? | 如果那是幌子 那实情是什么 |
[41:06] | That’s what we were stupid enough | 我们还愚蠢地认为 |
[41:07] | to think that we’d find out from you! | 你会给出答案呢 |
[41:08] | All right. All right, both of you. | 好了好了 你俩别吵了 |
[41:10] | Settle down. | 冷静 |
[41:17] | Walker is dead. | 沃克死了 |
[41:18] | That’s right. | 对 |
[41:19] | A brother marine. | 陆战队的好兄弟 |
[41:21] | And it is fucking unbecoming, | 太他妈的让人不爽了 |
[41:24] | your lack of interest in the truth of his demise. | 你竟然不愿挖掘他死亡的真相 |
[41:27] | You want the truth? | 你想要真相 |
[41:29] | Walker broke. | 沃克被击垮了 |
[41:31] | He gave up everybody’s position | 他交代出了所有人的位置 |
[41:33] | including yours, all of you here. | 包括你的 这里所有人的 |
[41:35] | I was there. I heard it. | 我当时在场 亲耳听到的 |
[41:38] | And I know you’re all waiting for some other explanation | 我知道你们都期待能有其他解释 |
[41:41] | that somehow keeps Walker the guy you knew, | 以证明沃克还是你们以前认识的那个人 |
[41:43] | but the fact is, Walker is not the person you think he is. | 但事实是 沃克跟你们想象的不一样 |
[41:48] | He stopped being a marine the day he turned traitor. | 从叛变的那一天起他就不再是陆战队员了 |
[41:55] | Walker may have lost his mind, but he did not lose his aim. | 沃克或许失去了理智 但他没有迷失方向 |
[41:58] | – That’s… – Shut up, Lauder. Just shut up. | -这… -闭嘴 拉德 闭嘴吧 |
[42:41] | It’s getting late. | 不早了 |
[42:43] | Lights out soon, huh? | 快点关灯睡觉吧 |
[42:45] | Yeah, in a minute. | 好的 马上 |
[42:50] | By the way, um, mom is going to ask you to speak | 对了 妈妈会请你 |
[42:53] | at this fund-raiser thing, and she’s pretty serious about it, | 在募捐活动上讲话 她很重视这件事 |
[42:56] | so… I’d say yes if I were you. | 所以… 如果我是你一定答应她 |
[42:59] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提点 |
[43:03] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁聊天 |
[43:08] | No. You’re right. | 对不起 你说得对 |
[43:10] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[43:11] | No, it’s okay. It’s just… | 不 没事 只是… |
[43:14] | after everything that happened in school, | 在发生学校那些事之后 |
[43:16] | you’re not going to believe it, but, um… | 你不会相信的 但… |
[43:20] | Finn Walden. | 是芬尼·华登 |
[43:23] | The moron? | 那个白痴 |
[43:26] | No. | 不是啦 |
[43:27] | Okay, I guess I was wrong about him. | 我可能误会他了 |
[43:31] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[43:35] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[43:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[43:44] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[44:14] | Well… must be a relief to be home. | 回到家一定很轻松吧 |
[44:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[44:21] | I mean, yeah. | 我是说 对 |
[44:23] | I know you must have heard this | 我知道你一定听 |
[44:24] | from everyone and their brother, but thank you. | 大家和其他兄弟说过了 但我还是要说谢谢你 |
[44:42] | A beautiful house, by the way. | 对了 房子很漂亮 |
[44:44] | Ah, it’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[44:46] | Take care. | 保重 |
[45:47] | – Anything? – Nothing. | -有发现吗 -一无所获 |
[45:49] | I have some names and addresses, | 我找到一些姓名和地址 |
[45:51] | but nothing seems to be of any importance. | 但看起来都没什么价值 |
[45:54] | I think it’s just the wife’s junk. | 我觉得这只是他妻子的废物 |
[45:55] | Let’s ship it off to Langley, see what they can find. | 把它送去中情局 看他们有何发现 |
[46:02] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来筋疲力尽 |
[46:04] | Get some rest. | 好好休息休息 |
[46:07] | I’ll pack it up. | 我来收拾 |
[47:04] | My name is Nicholas Brody, | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[47:06] | and I’m a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. | 我是美国陆战队的一名中士 |
[47:10] | I have a wife | 我有一个妻子 |
[47:13] | and two kids… | 和两个孩子 |
[47:16] | who I love. | 我深爱着他们 |
[47:20] | By the time you’ve watched this, | 当你们看到这个的时候 |
[47:23] | you’ll have read a lot of things about me. | 你们一定读过了很多关于我的报道 |
[47:28] | About what I’ve done. | 关于我的所作所为 |
[47:31] | That’s why I wanted to explain myself. | 所以我才想亲自解释一下 |
[47:37] | So that you’ll know the truth. | 以便你们得知真相 |