时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:03] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:06] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:12] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:16] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:19] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:25] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:27] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:29] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:36] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:40] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:41] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:52] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:58] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:03] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:04] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:21] | Fatima, tell me what you know about Abu Nazir. | 法蒂玛 告诉我阿布·纳齐尔的事 |
[01:23] | He’s meeting my husband tomorrow. | 明天他要见我丈夫 |
[01:25] | Here in Beirut. | 就在贝鲁特 |
[01:27] | You can kill them both. | 你们可以一次性除掉他们二人 |
[01:28] | I didn’t want her here in the first place. | 我当初一开始就说不让她来 |
[01:30] | She’s not well. | 她身体状况不好 |
[01:31] | I don’t know if this woman’s for real | 不知道这个女人说的是真话 |
[01:33] | or if Carrie wants her b toe for real. | 还是卡莉一厢情愿 |
[01:34] | The way I am now, I wouldn’t trust me either. | 但 现在的我也无法相信自己的判断了 |
[01:36] | But the Carrie who recruited her, | 当时招募她的那个卡莉 |
[01:38] | that one I believe. | 那个人我相信 |
[01:48] | Hi, Roya. | 你好 罗亚 |
[01:49] | Congressman Brody. | 众议员布洛迪 |
[01:50] | I’m a friend of Nazir’s. | 我是纳齐尔的朋友 |
[01:52] | I will not help you in the killing of innocent civilians. | 滥杀无辜 恕难从命 |
[01:55] | I met a young man yesterday. | 昨天我碰见一个小伙子 |
[01:57] | Lost both his arms in Iraq. | 在伊战中失去了双臂 |
[01:59] | They have a fund-raiser coming up, | 有个募捐活动 |
[02:00] | and I thought that we could host it together. | 我觉得 我们可以一起来办 |
[02:02] | Red Team Two, fire discipline is two shots each. | 红色二队 击杀要求为每目标连射两枪 |
[02:05] | Targets are two in robes. | 两名目标均穿长袍 |
[02:07] | Holy shit, it’s him. | 妈的 是他 |
[02:11] | Fire. | 击杀目标 |
[02:15] | Somebody warned him. | 有人警告了他 |
[02:16] | I’m a congressman. | 我是一名议员 |
[02:17] | I cannot be texting secret messages | 我不能跟他妈的一群参谋长联席会议人员 |
[02:19] | while I am surrounded by the fucking Joint Chiefs. | 坐在一起的时候还发秘密短信 |
[02:21] | – Is anyone in the apartment? – No. | -公寓里有人吗 -没有 |
[02:22] | – Give me your keys. – Carrie! | -把你的钥匙给我 -卡莉 |
[02:23] | We just missed Abu Nazir. | 我们让阿布·纳齐尔逃走了 |
[02:25] | Get in the car. Back in the car! | 上车 回车上来 |
[02:26] | We can’t leave here without getting what’s in there. | 我们得在走之前看看上面有什么 |
[02:35] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[02:36] | I got you. | 可找到你了 |
[02:44] | My name is Nicholas Brody. | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[02:46] | By the time you watch this, | 当你们看到这个的时候 |
[02:48] | you’ll have read a lot of things about me. | 你们一定读过了很多关于我的报道 |
[03:19] | This way. Now. | 往这边走 快点 |
[03:27] | That briefcase is clearly marked as a diplomatic bag. | 那个手提箱明显标有”外交邮袋”字样 |
[03:30] | Do not open it. | 不要打开 |
[03:31] | Key please. | 请把钥匙给我 |
[03:36] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
[03:38] | Jewish, yes? | 犹太人 对吧 |
[03:42] | American. | 美国人 |
[03:50] | A Lebanese security official must know better than to do that | 黎巴嫩安全官员不应有此举动 |
[03:53] | unless he’s actually working for someone else. | 除非他卖命于别人 |
[03:57] | Like, say, Hezbollah. | 比如说真主党 |
[04:23] | If you don’t put that back and allow me to continue to my flight, | 你要是不把东西放回去 让我正常登机 |
[04:26] | you’ll be the cause of | 就会造成一起 |
[04:27] | a serious diplomatic incident with the United States. | 你国与美国间的严重外交纠纷 |
[04:32] | So, please, take a moment. | 所以请不要操之过急 |
[04:34] | Think carefully. | 三思而后行 |
[04:41] | Never come back to Lebanon. | 以后别再来黎巴嫩了 |
[05:01] | Sir, I need you to put the briefcase | 先生 飞机降落前您得把手提箱 |
[05:02] | in the overhead bin for takeoff, please. | 放到上方的行李舱里 |
[05:04] | I’ll do it. Just give me a second. | 我会的 稍等 |
[05:46] | Jesus, Dad, what? | 我的天 爸爸 什么事 |
[05:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[05:49] | Do you even know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[05:51] | I’m writing a report. | 我在写报告 |
[05:52] | At 3:20 a.m.? | 在凌晨三点二十吗 |
[05:54] | What? Have you been up all night doing this? | 你一整晚都在写这个吗 |
[05:56] | You need to put this away, and go to sleep. | 你得放下工作 去睡觉 |
[05:58] | I can’t. Not yet. I have to get this done, | 不行 现在还不行 我得把这个做完 |
[05:59] | – and it has to be done right. – For crying out loud. | -而且不能出错 -拜托你好不好 |
[06:02] | Carrie, you have a disease. | 卡莉 你是病人 |
[06:05] | Dad, please, not now. | 爸爸 拜托 不要现在提这件事 |
[06:08] | And in case you’ve forgotten what I know, | 我提醒你一句 省的你忘了 |
[06:09] | your doctor has told you a million times, | 医生嘱咐过无数次 |
[06:11] | sleep is one of the most, if not the most important… | 睡眠非常重要 就算不是最重要的 |
[06:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:14] | I know. I’m nearly finished. I promise. | 我知道 我马上就写完了 我保证 |
[06:17] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[06:20] | Two hours, max. | 最多两个小时 |
[06:21] | One. One more hour. | 一小时 再给你一个小时 |
[06:24] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:24] | You can’t do this to yourself anymore, sweetheart. | 你不能再这样对自己了 宝贝 |
[06:26] | You just can’t. | 不能这么做了 |
[06:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:30] | In fact, I feel pretty great. | 事实上 我感觉好极了 |
[06:32] | Wired is what you are. | 是兴奋过头了吧 |
[06:36] | There’s a difference. | 两者是有区别的 |
[06:40] | Point taken. | 明白 |
[06:41] | One more hour. | 一个小时 |
[06:44] | One more. | 一小时 |
[07:23] | Sorry. It was just, it was here on the table and, uh… | 对不起 只是 资料就放在桌子上 |
[07:26] | And just jumped out at you? | 然后蹦到你手上来了吗 |
[07:29] | Well, I know how much you hate talking about this stuff in public. | 我知道你有多不喜欢公开谈论这些事 |
[07:31] | Um, I was just curious what you were planning to say tonight. | 我只是好奇今晚你准备讲些什么 |
[07:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:40] | “By my third year in captivity, | “在我被囚禁的第三年 |
[07:43] | “I knew that this was where I was gonna die, | “我知道我会死在那里 |
[07:46] | “that I had to accept that, | “我必须接受事实 |
[07:48] | “make peace with it, so that’s what I did. | “平静地等待死亡 我也正是那样做的 |
[07:50] | I prepared to die.” | 时刻准备赴死” |
[07:59] | “But I didn’t die. | “但我活了下来 |
[08:00] | “Somehow I got to come home to a wife and two kids | “不知怎么的我回了家 回到了妻儿身边 |
[08:03] | “I’d talked myself into believing would be just fine, | “我曾说服自己 他们会生活得很好 |
[08:07] | “no, better off, | “不 如果没有我的话 |
[08:08] | “without me. | “他们会生活得更好 |
[08:10] | I mean how could they really know me anymore?” | 他们怎么可能依然真正地了解我呢” |
[08:22] | Too much? | 写得过头了吗 |
[08:24] | Well, it’s just… | 只是 |
[08:27] | it’s the first time I’ve ever heard it. | 这是我第一次了解到 |
[08:30] | I, um… | 我 |
[08:32] | I never knew this is how you felt. | 我从来都不知道你是这么想的 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:36] | You’re right. I don’t really like talking about it. | 你说得没错 我确实不喜欢谈论这些 |
[08:39] | – Brody. – What? | -布洛迪 -怎么 |
[08:44] | I didn’t mean… | 我的意思不是 |
[08:44] | It’s okay, Jess. It’s all right. | 没事 杰西 没事的 |
[08:45] | No, no, no, it’s not. | 不不不 不是的 |
[08:48] | I know you’re doing this event for me. | 我知道你参加这次活动是为了我 |
[08:51] | I want you to know I appreciate it. | 希望你明白我很感激 |
[08:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:17] | Hey, Jess, wait, wait. | 杰西 等等 等等 |
[09:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:20] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[09:23] | You want me to stop? | 你要我停下来吗 |
[09:30] | No. | 不 |
[09:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[09:49] | Brody… | 布洛迪 |
[09:51] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢一点 慢一点 |
[09:57] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:58] | Go slow. | 慢慢来 |
[10:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:22] | Like that. | 就是这样 |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:45] | Hey, aren’t you home early today? | 你今天提前回家了 |
[10:48] | Teacher’s conference day. | 老师今天要开会 |
[10:50] | What’s your excuse? | 那你怎么早回家了 |
[10:52] | Hey. Xander. | 亚历山大 |
[10:54] | Day off at your school, too? | 你的学校今天也放假吗 |
[10:55] | Coincidence, huh? | 真巧 是吧 |
[10:57] | Or maybe not. | 其实不是 |
[10:59] | I already graduated last year. It’s all good. | 我去年就毕业了 所以没事 |
[11:02] | So, uh… slow day in Congress, Dad? Or… | 今天国会的差事清闲 还是… |
[11:05] | Don’t you have homework to do? | 你没作业吗 |
[11:07] | I already did it. | 写完了 |
[11:17] | It’s work trying to get a hold of me. | 找我谈工作的 |
[11:21] | Is that the cup that Chris made for Dad? | 那是克里斯给爸爸做的杯子吗 |
[11:24] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[11:28] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[11:30] | We have a problem and no time, so please just listen. | 我们有麻烦了 很急 你仔细听好 |
[11:33] | The CIA are in the middle of processing intelligence | 中情局正在处理 |
[11:35] | from their operation in Beirut. | 贝鲁特行动的情报 |
[11:37] | They’re very close to finding out | 马上就会发现 |
[11:38] | about our friend in Gettysburg. | 我们在葛底斯堡的朋友 |
[11:40] | The Tailor? | 那个裁缝吗 |
[11:41] | You need to go there now and move him to a safe house, | 你现在就得赶过去 把他带到安全屋 |
[11:44] | 60 miles further west. | 往西60英里那个 |
[11:45] | Well, why don’t you just call him and tell him to move? | 你怎么不直接打给他让他跑 |
[11:47] | Because I might unnerve him unnecessarily. | 因为打电话说可能会吓到他 |
[11:49] | He needs to be looked in the eye and reassured | 必须有人当面去找他 让他确定 |
[11:51] | that he’s in safe hands. | 自己会很安全 |
[11:53] | Why me? Why not you? | 为什么要我去 你怎么不去 |
[11:54] | Because he doesn’t know me. He knows you. | 他不认识我 但他认识你 |
[11:56] | You’re the only one he knows. | 他只认识你一个 |
[11:57] | How can you be sure the CIA hasn’t already sent somebody out there? | 你怎么确定中情局现在就没派人过去 |
[11:59] | Because I’m sure. | 我当然确定 |
[12:01] | They found an e-mail that mentions a contact in Gettysburg. | 他们发现了涉及葛底斯堡一次接头的邮件 |
[12:02] | They’re only just now putting together a list of suspects in the area. | 现在还停留在排查当地可疑人选的阶段 |
[12:06] | Is there a problem, Nicholas? | 有问题吗 尼古拉斯 |
[12:07] | Yeah, I’d say there’s a fucking problem. | 废话 他妈问题大了 |
[12:15] | I am giving a speech at a dinner for wounded veterans | 晚上要在华府举办为伤残军人筹资的慈善晚宴 |
[12:17] | tonight in D.C. which the vice president is attending. | 我要致辞 副总统也会出席 |
[12:21] | If you go there now, you’ll make it back easily. | 你现在去肯定来得及 |
[12:24] | You move him as fast as possible. | 赶紧带他撤离 |
[12:26] | I don’t believe this. | 谁信你这套 |
[12:27] | Must I remind you, | 非得我提醒你 |
[12:28] | he’s the one man who knows the truth about you? | 他是唯一了解你底细的人吗 |
[12:32] | Take the Tailor to 124 Mount Chapel Road, Somerset. | 把裁缝带到萨默塞特 山堂路124号 |
[12:34] | The key’s in the bird feeder on the tree | 钥匙在树上的喂鸟器里 |
[12:36] | to the right of the garage, around back. | 车库右手边靠后 |
[12:38] | Repeat the address back to me. | 重复一遍地址 |
[12:40] | 124 Mount Chapel Road, Somerset. | 萨默塞特 山堂路124号 |
[12:54] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[12:55] | Hello, Mr. Mathison. Is Carrie here? | 您好 麦吉森先生 卡莉在吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, I got it. | 我来了 |
[12:59] | Hey, Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[13:00] | CIA never heard of e-mail? | 中情局没用过邮件吗 |
[13:01] | Uh, you making eggs, Dad? | 爸 你去煎鸡蛋吧 |
[13:03] | It’s lunchtime. | 大中午吃煎蛋 |
[13:05] | A sandwich then. | 那三明治吧 |
[13:06] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | Hey, Danny. Sorry about that. | 丹尼 不好意思 |
[13:10] | How you doing, Carrie? | 你怎么样 卡莉 |
[13:11] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[13:12] | – Is that it? – Yep. | -这个吗 -对 |
[13:13] | All 18 pages. | 整整十八页 |
[13:15] | I’ll get this to everybody right away. | 我这就给大家看 |
[13:16] | What time is the debrief with the group? | 简报会是在什么时候 |
[13:17] | – Uh, scheduled for 6:00. – So late? | -计划在六点 -这么晚 |
[13:20] | Estes is at an emergency threat level briefing all day. | 埃斯蒂斯一整天都在上报一个紧急事件 |
[13:22] | – What’s going on? – Um, nothing specific. | -出什么事了 -没什么 |
[13:24] | Yet. But the top brass huddle every single day now. | 现在还没 不过高层最近成天开会 |
[13:28] | Hey, can I say… | 怎么说呢 |
[13:29] | what you just did in the field– | 你这次外勤任务真是 |
[13:31] | was pretty damn impressive. | 太令人刮目相看了 |
[13:33] | Thanks, Danny. | 谢了 丹尼 |
[13:34] | I appreciate that. | 过奖了 |
[13:36] | – I’ll text you later to confirm the 6:00 p.m. debrief. – Thanks. | -我回头发短信跟你确认简报时间 -谢谢 |
[13:39] | I look forward to it. | 我等着 |
[13:46] | Pickle on your sandwich? | 三明治还是配酸黄瓜吗 |
[14:45] | Assalamo Allaikum. | 真主保佑 |
[14:49] | Wa ‘alaikum-as-salam. | 真主保佑 |
[14:52] | – You. – I need you to pack a bag. | -是你 -现在去打包 |
[14:54] | – Fast. – Bag? What for? | -要快 -打包做什么 |
[14:56] | The CIA know about you. I gotta get you out of here. | 中情局发现你了 我得带你撤离 |
[15:00] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:01] | – I’ll explain in the car. Hurry. – No, tell me now. | -车里再说 快 -不行 现在就说 |
[15:05] | The CIA had an operation in Beirut to kill Abu Nazir. | 中情局在贝鲁特对阿布·纳齐尔实施了刺杀行动 |
[15:08] | He escaped, but they found intelligence | 他跑了 不过局里找到了情报 |
[15:10] | that may lead to you. | 可能会追查到你 |
[15:13] | – Where are you taking me? – To a safe house. | -你要带我去哪 -安全屋 |
[15:16] | How do you know it’s safe? | 你怎么知道那里安全 |
[15:17] | Hey, all I know is you’re not safe here anymore. | 有完没完 我只知道这里肯定不安全 |
[15:20] | Who sent you? | 是谁派你来的 |
[15:21] | Look, I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[15:22] | Get a bag, let’s go. | 拿上包 我们走 |
[15:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[15:33] | Forget the bag. Go. Go! | 别拿了 走 快走 |
[15:40] | Keep walking. | 别停下 |
[15:45] | Get in the car. Don’t make me say it twice. | 上车 别让我说两次 |
[16:23] | Bob kisses his wife and children good-bye. | 鲍勃吻别了他的妻子和孩子 |
[16:26] | Bob kisses his wife and children good-bye. | 鲍勃吻别了他的妻子和孩子 |
[16:29] | Uh, Bob drives to work in a red car. | 鲍勃开着红色的车去上班 |
[16:32] | Bob drives to work in a red car. | 鲍勃开着红色的车去上班 |
[16:37] | Are you okay, Miss Carrie? | 你还好吗 卡莉小姐 |
[16:39] | I’m s… What, Lulu? | 我 怎么了 露露 |
[16:41] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[16:42] | No text from boyfriend, eh? | 没收到男朋友的短信吗 |
[16:47] | Hi, this is Danny Galvez. | 你好 我是丹尼·盖维斯 |
[16:49] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[16:51] | Danny, it’s Carrie. | 丹尼 我是卡莉 |
[16:52] | Uh, it’s nearly 5:00, | 已经快五点了 |
[16:53] | and I never heard back about the debrief, so… | 我还没收到有关简报的回复 所以 |
[16:56] | I’m heading out now. | 我现在就过去 |
[16:57] | Uh… call if anything’s changed. | 如果有什么变化给我打电话 |
[17:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:07] | What happens when we get there? | 我们到了那里会怎样 |
[17:09] | I drop you off. You wait. | 我让你下车 你等着 |
[17:11] | They said that? | 他们说的吗 |
[17:12] | I’m guessing. | 我猜的 |
[17:14] | So you don’t know? | 所以你不知道 |
[17:15] | It’s an educated guess. | 我猜也是有依据的 |
[17:19] | I wait for what? | 让我等什么 |
[17:21] | Well, I imagine they want to get you out of the country as fast as possible. | 我估计他们是想尽快把你送到国外去 |
[17:26] | You imagine. You guess. | 你估计 你猜 |
[17:28] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[17:30] | If it wasn’t for me, you’d probably be | 要不是我 你现在可能已经在 |
[17:31] | on your way to Guantanamo by now. | 前往关塔那摩的路上了[美在古巴拘留营] |
[17:35] | You think if they caught me that I would talk? | 你是觉得我被抓就会全盘托出吗 |
[17:37] | They’re not gonna catch you now. | 你跟我走 他们就不会抓到你 |
[17:42] | You know what else they didn’t tell me? | 你知道他们还有什么没告诉我吗 |
[17:44] | Your name. | 你的名字 |
[17:50] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[17:53] | We’ll be there in 30 or 40 minutes, | 再有三四十分钟我们就到了 |
[17:54] | and you’ll be somebody else’s problem. | 到时你就是别人的烫手山芋了 |
[18:01] | Bassel. | 巴塞尔 |
[18:04] | My name is Bassel. | 我叫巴塞尔 |
[18:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[18:36] | Oh, you gotta be shitting me. | 你是要玩死我吧 |
[18:41] | There’s no fucking jack. | 千斤顶都他妈没有 |
[18:48] | So once the table staff’s done, | 等餐桌布置好 |
[18:50] | we can do a final light and sound check, | 就要对灯光和音响做最后的检查了 |
[18:53] | and did you bring Nick’s speech, for the teleprompter team? | 你把尼克的演讲稿给工作人员录入提词器了没 |
[18:57] | Oh, I didn’t even think of that. | 我都没考虑到这点 |
[18:58] | Um, he has it with him. | 他带着稿子呢 |
[18:59] | Oh… well, where is he? | 那他在哪里 |
[19:01] | Can we send someone to get it? | 我们派人过去取 可以吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I’ll call him. | 好 我给他打电话 |
[19:04] | Uh, he’s at his office. | 他在办公室 |
[19:06] | Jessica… | 杰西卡 |
[19:07] | you look so nervous. | 你好像很紧张 |
[19:09] | Relax. | 放松 |
[19:10] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:10] | You’re a beautiful woman, | 你美丽动人 |
[19:12] | Nick is so charismatic. | 尼克又魅力十足 |
[19:14] | You’re a great American story that’s just beginning. | 你们这段美国佳话才刚刚开始 |
[19:22] | Did you loosen the wheel? | 轮子卸下来了吗 |
[19:23] | This one won’t move. | 这个拧不动 |
[19:26] | Here, give me that thing. | 来 给我 |
[19:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:07] | All right. | 很好 |
[20:09] | I need you to get in the car. | 我需要你上车里去 |
[20:11] | Start driving it forward– | 启动汽车 往前开 |
[20:14] | real slow, okay?– | 速度要很慢 行吗 |
[20:16] | Until the wood straightens, | 直到把木头顶起来 |
[20:17] | and it takes the weight of the car, like a jack. | 像千斤顶一样把车架起来 |
[20:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:21] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[20:27] | It only needs a little gas. | 稍稍给点儿油就行 |
[20:29] | Just ease the car forward. | 慢慢往前挪 |
[20:31] | I’ll tell you when to stop. | 我会告诉你什么时候停 |
[20:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:46] | No! Whoa! | 不 冷静 |
[20:47] | Take it easy! | 别着急 |
[20:48] | Easy! | 慢 |
[20:56] | Okay, that’s good. | 好 这就行了 |
[21:13] | Where are you? I called your office. | 你在哪儿 我打到你的办公室 |
[21:14] | They said you never went there. | 他们说你今天没去 |
[21:16] | Right, right. | 对 没错 |
[21:18] | I, uh… I was on my way out to the office, | 我在去办公室的路上 |
[21:21] | I got a call from the Whip’s office… | 接到了党鞭办公室的电话 |
[21:21] | 党鞭:指国会中代表某政党领袖 督导党内议员出席和表决的人 | |
[21:32] | Your district? To do what? | 事关你的选区吗 要做什么 |
[21:34] | Oh, to, uh, to reassure some union folk | 安抚一些工会成员 |
[21:37] | we haven’t forgotten about them. | 我们一直在做这个工作 |
[21:42] | Jess, I said I’ll be back on time, and I will. | 杰西 我说过我会准时到场 别担心 |
[21:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:47] | You’ve got to see this room, Brody. | 你得来看看这个大厅 布洛迪 |
[21:49] | It’s amazing. They’ve done such a beautiful job… | 棒极了 他们布置得无可挑剔 |
[21:51] | Right. That’s great. I can’t wait. | 是吗 那太好了 我真是期待万分 |
[21:56] | …just get back to this meeting now. | 现在得去开会了 |
[21:57] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[21:58] | The teleprompter guy needs a copy of your speech. | 提词人员那边需要你的演讲稿副本 |
[22:00] | I don’t need a teleprompter. | 我不需要提词器 |
[22:01] | I got it all in my head. | 都记在脑子里了 |
[22:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m sure. | 对 对 我确定 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[22:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:09] | It’s not as though I haven’t done anything like this before. | 我已经算是身经百战了 |
[22:11] | Well, drive safe. | 好吧 小心驾车 |
[22:12] | Um, I will see you in an hour and a half. | 一个半小时后见 |
[22:16] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[22:21] | I was coming to get that. | 我过来拿那个 |
[22:23] | To finish changing the wheel. | 好把轮胎换了 |
[22:25] | It’s okay, I’ll get the wheel. You get the spare. | 不用了 我来卸 你去拿备胎 |
[22:50] | – Hi, Lorraine. – Hello, Carrie. You are early. | -罗琳 -你好 卡莉 这么早 |
[22:52] | We weren’t expecting you until 6:00. | 还以为你六点才会来 |
[22:53] | Thanks, Carl. | 谢了 卡尔 |
[22:54] | Where’s David? | 大卫在哪里 |
[22:55] | In a meeting. He’ll be back soon. | 开会去了 很快就回来 |
[23:29] | I’m going to the bathroom. I’ll be right back. | 我去下洗手间 马上回来 |
[23:44] | …and Abu Nazir’s network, which indicates that right now, | 以及阿布·纳齐尔的组织 这表明现在 |
[23:46] | Iran has mustered all hands on deck to strike us | 伊朗召集了一切人手以袭击我们 |
[23:49] | on our own…. | 就在我们的… |
[23:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:53] | Am I late? | 我来晚了吗 |
[23:54] | I was told 6:00 p.m. | 之前告诉我是下午六点 |
[23:56] | Which would, in fact, mean I’m 15 minutes early. | 也就是说 我还早到了一刻钟 |
[23:59] | Carrie, you can’t be in here. | 卡莉 你不能进来 |
[24:02] | What’s going on, David? | 这是什么情况 大卫 |
[24:02] | You’re doing the debrief without me? | 你竟然不让我参与简报会 |
[24:04] | Please. | 借一步说话 |
[24:09] | Always debrief with the person who was in the field, David. | 怎么可能让出勤人员缺席简报会 大卫 |
[24:11] | It’s in the goddamn manual. | 这他妈都是有规定的 |
[24:12] | In this case, because it’s you, | 对于此案 正因为是你 |
[24:14] | I decided to go ahead with the debrief using just the report. | 我才决定只用报告进行简报 |
[24:17] | Because it’s me? | 正因为是我 |
[24:19] | Meaning what, exactly? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[24:20] | Meaning the detail of your report. | 意思是 你这份报告细节详尽 |
[24:22] | As usual, quite frankly, it’s, uh, it’s excellent. | 坦白讲 一如既往 你的报告相当出色 |
[24:27] | What…? | 什么 |
[24:29] | Why didn’t anyone call me? | 怎么没人通知我 |
[24:31] | I told Danny to hold off on that, | 我让丹尼先不跟你讲 |
[24:32] | because I wanted to see you anyway. | 因为反正我都要见你 |
[24:35] | Here I am. | 我来了啊 |
[24:37] | Privately. | 单独见你 |
[24:39] | To tell you what an amazing job you did for us in Beirut. | 我想告诉你你在贝鲁特为我们立了大功 |
[24:42] | You mean like a… a pat on the back? | 你是要表扬我吗 |
[24:44] | Thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[24:45] | we got this close to Abu Nazir, | 我们才能离阿布·纳齐尔如此之近 |
[24:46] | and took out two of his top lieutenants in the process. | 并在行动中消灭了他的两名心腹助手 |
[24:48] | He’s still out there, David. | 他仍逍遥法外 大卫 |
[24:50] | We let him get away. | 我们让他给跑了 |
[24:51] | We need to be doing everything possible… | 我们必须不惜一切努力 |
[24:53] | That’s not… your concern anymore. | 不用你再为此费心了 |
[25:04] | Well… | 那… |
[25:06] | what about all that stuff i pulled out of the Beirut apartment? | 那我在贝鲁特那所公寓里找到的文件呢 |
[25:09] | Can you at least tell me | 你至少可以告诉我 |
[25:09] | if there was any actionable intelligence in that? | 那里面有没有可利用的情报吧 |
[25:14] | Between you and me? | 私下里说 |
[25:17] | Yes, there was. | 是的 有 |
[25:20] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[25:24] | Carrie, you didn’t come here today | 卡莉 你今天来 |
[25:26] | expecting to get reinstated, right? | 不是想着要恢复职位吧 |
[25:28] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[25:31] | No, of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[25:39] | I don’t know what to tell you… | 我不知道说什么好 |
[25:39] | You don’t have to say anything, David. | 什么也不用说了 大卫 |
[25:41] | Come on, let me walk you… | 好了 我送你 |
[25:42] | No, you have work to do. | 不必了 你还有工作 |
[25:43] | I’ll see myself out. | 我自己出去 |
[26:16] | No. You stay in the car, out of sight. | 别动 你待在车里 别让人看见 |
[26:19] | I need to go to the bathroom. | 我去躺卫生间 |
[26:21] | We’re five minutes from the safe house. | 还有五分钟就到安全地点 |
[26:22] | – Put a knot in it. – I need more tobacco. | -憋着点 -我没烟了 |
[26:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[26:45] | Can I get a, uh, pack of that tobacco, | 帮我拿包烟 |
[26:47] | some papers, and the rest on gas, please. | 拿点报纸 剩下的钱加油 谢谢 |
[26:53] | Motherfucker. | 混账东西 |
[27:22] | Bassel! | 巴塞尔 |
[27:25] | Bassel! | 巴塞尔 |
[27:35] | What did those assholes do to you now? | 那些混蛋又怎么惹着你了 |
[27:37] | I don’t want to talk about it, Dad. | 我不想说 爸爸 |
[27:39] | Not tonight. Please? | 反正今晚不要问 拜托了 |
[27:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:43] | I’ll be back for the rest tomorrow. | 明天我会回来休息 |
[27:44] | Um… I’m going home, Dad. | 我要回家 爸爸 |
[27:49] | All I know is | 我现在只想 |
[27:50] | I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my life now, | 搞清楚我的余生到底要做什么 |
[27:52] | and I can’t do that here with you all just hovering over me. | 你们围着我 我根本无法思考 |
[27:55] | A good night’s sleep is what you need. | 你需要好好睡一觉 |
[27:59] | In my own bed. | 我要睡在自己的床上 |
[28:07] | Bassel! | 巴塞尔 |
[28:10] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 你不用害怕 |
[28:28] | Come on, buddy, | 出来 老兄 |
[28:29] | there’s nothing to be afraid of. Come out. | 没什么可怕的 出来吧 |
[28:38] | Bassel? | 巴塞尔 |
[28:49] | Ah! God! | 老天 |
[29:10] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[29:11] | I’m trying to fucking help you! | 我他妈是在帮你 |
[29:25] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[30:08] | All right, got to stop the bleeding. | 得快点止血 |
[30:11] | You got a handkerchief? | 你有手帕吗 |
[30:12] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[30:14] | You got a handkerchief? | 你有手帕吗 |
[30:20] | Hold it there. Hold on. | 压住 压住 |
[30:21] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[30:25] | Please… | 求你 |
[30:28] | take me to hospital. | 带我去医院 |
[30:29] | No, I take you to the hospital, | 不 带你去医院 |
[30:31] | I might as well just hand you over to the CIA. | 就等于把你交给中情局 |
[30:34] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[30:36] | You’re not gonna die, | 你不会死 |
[30:37] | so kill that thought right fucking now! | 所以现在马上断了这狗屁念头 |
[30:50] | I have a family… | 我有家庭 |
[30:53] | Syria. | 在叙利亚 |
[30:56] | Wife… daughter. | 有妻子 有女儿 |
[31:04] | That’s good. That’s good, that’s good. | 好 很好 非常好 |
[31:06] | Keep thinking about your daughter. | 想着你女儿 |
[31:11] | She’ll give you the strength you need. | 她会赋予你支持的力量 |
[31:16] | Please… hospital. | 求你送我去医院 |
[31:20] | I’m taking you to a safe house, | 我会带你去安全屋 |
[31:23] | and we’re gonna call for help from there. | 到了那儿 我们再打电话求助 |
[31:27] | You can leave me outside the hospital. | 你可以把我留在医院门口 |
[31:31] | I won’t say anything to anyone. | 我不会对任何人说任何话 |
[31:35] | No. You know I can’t do that. | 不行 你知道我不能那样做 |
[31:58] | Hey, Jess. | 杰西 |
[31:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[31:59] | I’ve been trying to call you. You’re late. | 我一直在给你打电话 你迟到了 |
[32:01] | The vice president is due to arrive any second now. | 副总统马上就到了 |
[32:05] | I had a flat, Jess. | 车胎漏气了 杰西 |
[32:06] | A flat?! | 车胎漏气 |
[32:07] | Where? | 在哪 |
[32:08] | Middle of nowhere. | 鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[32:10] | I don’t know, miles from anywhere. I don’t know. | 我不知道 离哪都挺远的 我不知道 |
[32:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:13] | Christ, Brody! | 天啊 布洛迪 |
[32:15] | Hey, and guess what? | 还有 |
[32:16] | There’s no jack in the car. | 车里没有千斤顶 |
[32:18] | Well, did you call a tow truck? | 你叫人来拖车了吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah, I called a tow truck. | 叫了 |
[32:20] | Where’d you tell ’em to go if you don’t know where you are? | 你不知道地点 那叫他们去哪 |
[32:24] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | Oh, I’m near… I’m near, uh, Culpepper. | 我 我在卡尔佩柏街附近 |
[32:28] | Route 29. | 29号公路 |
[32:30] | That’s miles away. You’re never gonna make it back in time. | 这么远 你肯定不能准时回来了 |
[32:32] | What about your speech? | 你的演讲怎么办 |
[32:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:38] | This isn’t happening. | 怎么能这样 |
[32:39] | It can’t be. | 绝对不行 |
[32:40] | Help… | 救命 |
[32:43] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[32:48] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[32:51] | Brody, are you there? | 布洛迪 你在听吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah, I’m here, I’m here. | 在听 在听 |
[32:57] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么声音 |
[32:58] | What was what? | 什么什么声音 |
[33:01] | You sound like you’re out of breath. | 你怎么喘着粗气 |
[33:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:06] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[33:07] | You’re breaking up. | 你听起来很不安 |
[33:14] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[33:16] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[33:18] | Brody, are you there? | 布洛迪 你在听我说话吗 |
[33:19] | You know, I-I think I should try the tow truck again. | 我打个电话再催一次拖车 |
[33:21] | You promised you would be here. | 你答应过我要来的 |
[33:23] | I know. I’ll see you later. | 我知道 一会儿见 |
[40:47] | What’s the plan? | 现在怎么办 |
[40:49] | Who am I supposed to go up there and introduce now? | 我上台去该怎么跟大家说 |
[40:56] | Don’t worry, sir. | 别担心 先生 |
[40:57] | This is my mess. | 我的错我自己扛 |
[41:16] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[41:22] | Um, my name is Jessica Brody. | 我是杰西卡·布洛迪 |
[41:26] | My husband, Nick Brody, who, most of you know, | 我的丈夫尼克·布洛迪 正如大家所知 |
[41:30] | was rescued and returned to us after eight years | 在恐怖分子手中被俘八年后 |
[41:34] | as a prisoner of the terrorists, | 才回国不久 |
[41:36] | had prepared a speech | 他本打算跟大家聊聊 |
[41:37] | about the challenges of coming home, | 他在回国所后面临的诸多挑战 |
[41:39] | but I’m afraid he’s had car trouble | 但是他的车出了故障 |
[41:42] | and isn’t going to make it here tonight. | 恐怕今晚无法到场 |
[41:45] | Fucking Brody. | 混小子布洛迪 |
[41:48] | Um, so I’m afraid this means you’re stuck with me. | 所以今晚只能冒昧地让各位听我独讲了 |
[42:02] | Car trouble. | 车出了故障 |
[42:05] | Pretty sure, when he was a prisoner in Iraq, | 当然 他被关在伊拉克的时候 |
[42:08] | he never thought he’d have to deal | 怎么也不会想到自己还有机会处理 |
[42:09] | with something so humdrum as a flat tire again. | 车胎漏气这种乏味之事 |
[42:17] | You know, fund-raisers | 筹集募捐 |
[42:20] | and political speeches are great and everything, | 找政客演讲等等 这些活动非常棒 |
[42:25] | but I can’t help thinking one of the best ways | 只是我不禁想到了另一个 |
[42:27] | to help our wounded warriors starts with the family. | 最能帮助伤兵的方法 即从其家庭入手 |
[42:33] | Because one thing I do know– | 因为我清楚一件事 |
[42:37] | I’d have been able to support my husband better | 如果我当时准备得更充分 |
[42:40] | if I’d been more ready. | 就能给我丈夫更大的支持 |
[42:47] | After eight years of loneliness… | 我在寂寞中煎熬了八年 |
[42:56] | …eight years of not seeing each other… | 八年彼此无法相见 |
[43:02] | …if someone had warned me | 我真希望有人提醒过我 |
[43:06] | how he’d look at me… | 他回来后看我的眼光 |
[43:10] | …as if he didn’t know me anymore… | 将会如同陌生人一般 |
[43:16] | …how violent his nightmares would be | 提醒我他夜里会噩梦不断 |
[43:21] | that he would attack me in his sleep, | 在梦中还会打我 |
[43:25] | um, how he didn’t know what to say to the kids | 提醒我他将在头几个星期里 |
[43:27] | those first few weeks, | 会不知该跟孩子们说些什么 |
[43:30] | how hard intimacy of any kind | 提醒我任何形式的亲密行为 |
[43:33] | would be for him… | 对他而言有多困难 |
[43:39] | If someone had actually warned me in plain English | 如果当时有人直白地提醒我 |
[43:44] | how hard coming home would be for him, | 回家对他来说是多么艰巨的任务 |
[43:49] | that I’d need to adjust my expectations… | 提醒我不要有太高的期望 |
[43:56] | What I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[43:59] | what if, with some of this money, | 我们不如利用一部分募捐资金 |
[44:03] | we could set up a place where families could get ready | 筹备出一个地方 让老兵们的家人 |
[44:08] | for their veterans coming home? | 做好迎接亲人归来的准备 |
[44:13] | An actual place where they can learn from other families | 在这个真实存在的地方 他们可以 |
[44:16] | who have been through… who are still going through it. | 向那些经历过或者正在经历此事的家庭学习 |
[44:24] | Because, in the end, | 因为说到底 |
[44:26] | we’re all fighting this war together. | 这场战争 每个人都有份 |
[44:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[45:05] | You hardly said a word the whole way. | 一路上你都没说话 |
[45:08] | Want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[45:12] | You coming in for a nightcap? | 想进屋喝杯酒吗 |
[45:16] | Better not. It’s late. | 算了 很晚了 |
[45:18] | I got an early start tomorrow. | 明天还得早起 |
[45:31] | You’ve always been there for me, Mike. | 你一直都陪着我 麦克 |
[45:35] | You were amazing tonight. | 你今晚的表现十分出色 |
[45:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:44] | Hey. | 等等 |
[45:46] | Maybe it was just car trouble. | 也许真的是车出了故障 |
[45:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[45:52] | I’m just saying, | 我的意思是 |
[45:54] | you might want to cut him some slack. | 你该放他一马 |
[45:56] | Cut him some slack? | 放他一马 |
[45:57] | Hey, innocent until proven guilty, Jess. | 没有证据 他就是清白的 杰西 |
[46:00] | Are you aware that there was a weekend | 你记不记得有个周末 |
[46:01] | not long ago– a whole weekend– | 就在不久前 一整个周末 |
[46:04] | where Brody just didn’t come home at all? | 他都没回家 |
[46:08] | You want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[46:10] | He was with that CIA woman. | 他和那个中情局的女人鬼混去了 |
[46:12] | The crazy one. | 就是那个疯女人 |
[46:13] | You know, let me be crystal clear. | 说得再明白点 |
[46:15] | He was fucking the bitch | 他在和那个女人偷欢 |
[46:16] | for a whole weekend. | 翻云覆雨一整个周末 |
[46:18] | And you want to know why I’m having a problem | 知道为什么我不肯相信 |
[46:20] | believing this whole car trouble story? | 他的车真的出了故障吗 |
[46:22] | Wait, back it up. | 等等 你再说一遍 |
[46:25] | He fucked who? | 他上了谁 |
[46:27] | I don’t remember her name– Carrie something. | 我不记得她的名字 叫卡莉什么的 |
[46:29] | I don’t know anymore. | 其他的就不知道了 |
[46:39] | I thought you weren’t coming in. | 我以为你不进来呢 |
[46:41] | Maybe just for one drink. | 就喝一杯 |
[47:13] | She kicked ass tonight, Brody. | 她今晚棒极了 布洛迪 |
[47:15] | I mean, she was fucking awesome. | 真他妈了不起 |
[47:20] | I don’t doubt it. | 毋庸置疑 |
[47:22] | She’s quite the hostess. | 她绝对是优秀的主办人 |
[47:28] | No. | 不 |
[47:29] | I mean she got up there and she gave a speech of her own. | 我是说她顶着压力去做了演讲 |
[47:36] | You did? | 是吗 |
[47:46] | I’ll say good night, then. | 那就晚安吧 |
[48:16] | Jesus. | 老天呐 |
[48:21] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[48:22] | You’re soaking wet. | 浑身湿透了 |
[48:24] | It was raining. | 下雨了 |
[48:27] | And there was no jack in the car. | 车里没有千斤顶 |
[48:30] | Have you ever tried to change a tire without a jack? | 你试过不用千斤顶来换轮胎吗 |
[48:36] | Was there really a union meeting in your district today? | 你的选区今天真的有工会会议吗 |
[48:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:43] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[48:44] | What town? | 哪个镇 |
[48:49] | Don’t answer that. | 不用回答了 |
[48:51] | I don’t want to hear another lie. | 我不想再听到谎言了 |
[48:53] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[48:55] | Oh, they just roll off your tongue, don’t they? | 真是脱口而出 不是吗 |
[48:57] | One after the other. | 一个接一个 |
[49:00] | I really thought we turned a corner this morning. | 我还真的以为今天早晨翻开了新篇章 |
[49:07] | You’re hiding something. | 你在隐瞒一些事 |
[49:09] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我从你的眼睛中看得出来 |
[49:13] | Now, either you tell me what is going on… | 现在 要么你告诉我发生了什么事 |
[49:15] | – There’s nothing going… – or I suggest | -没有事发生 -要么我建议 |
[49:17] | you start looking for a hotel room. | 你去找间酒店住 |
[49:21] | And while you’re at it, | 你住进去的时候 |
[49:23] | you give this marriage some serious thought, | 好好思量一下我们的婚姻 |
[49:26] | because I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 因为我不想这么下去了 |
[50:55] | Finally. | 终于开门了 |
[50:57] | You’re not in Beirut? | 你不是在贝鲁特吗 |
[50:58] | Came straight here from the airport. | 从机场出来就直奔这里 |
[51:01] | I hear you were turned away from the debrief at Langley today. | 我听说你今天在总部的简报会上被赶出去了 |
[51:06] | I was the one who recovered that intel. | 是我找回了情报 |
[51:08] | He wouldn’t even let me present it. | 他却不让我来汇报 |
[51:11] | Oh, I can only imagine how shitty that must have felt. | 我能想象你当时的感觉有多糟 |
[51:15] | Still feels. | 直到现在气也没消 |
[51:31] | Before the Beirut trip, I really thought | 贝鲁特之行前 我真的以为 |
[51:34] | I’d finally found a way to cope with being out of The Company. | 自己终于能够应对被除名一事了 |
[51:49] | Before you dig that hole any deeper, | 在你越陷越深之前 |
[51:52] | I have to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[51:55] | This your computer? | 这是你的电脑吗 |
[51:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:01] | Here. | 给 |
[52:07] | You put it in. | 插上 |
[52:08] | I’ll only fuck it up. | 我只会搞砸 |
[52:16] | This is the one piece of intel you recovered in Beirut | 这是你在贝鲁特找回的唯一一部分 |
[52:18] | that Estes and his mob haven’t seen yet. | 埃斯蒂斯和他的人还没看过的情报 |
[52:20] | I came straight from the airport | 我出了机场直奔这里 |
[52:21] | because I think you deserve to see it first. | 因为我认为你应该第一个看到 |
[52:31] | My name is Nicholas Brody, | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[52:34] | and I’m a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. | 我是美国陆战队的一名中士 |
[52:37] | People will say I was broken, I was brainwashed. | 有人说我已经崩溃了 我被洗脑了 |
[52:42] | People will say that I was turned into a terrorist. | 还有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子 |
[52:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[52:46] | Taught to hate my country. | 被教唆去憎恨自己的国家 |
[52:49] | My action this day | 我今日所为 |
[52:51] | is against such domestic enemies. | 是在对抗内敌 |
[52:54] | The vice president | 副总统 |
[52:57] | and members of his national security team, | 以及他国土安全团队的一行人 |
[52:59] | who I know to be liars and war criminals. | 据我所知 他们是骗子 是战犯 |
[53:03] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[53:03] | Responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for. | 他们犯下暴行 却从没被追究 |
[53:06] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[53:08] | This is about justice for 82 children | 我这是在为八十二名儿童伸张正义 |
[53:12] | whose deaths were never acknowledged | 他们的死并没有为美国人所知 |
[53:14] | and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation. | 杀害他们的凶手是这个国家的败类 |
[53:18] | And I want to tell you about one of these children. | 我想给你们讲述其中一个孩子的故事 |
[53:22] | I was right. | 我是对的 |