时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:32] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:55] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:58] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:24] | I’m onto Brody. | 我了解布洛迪 |
[01:25] | He knows something about Walker’s death and he’s covering. | 沃克的死他肯定知道些什么 |
[01:28] | Let’s have some fun. | 我们来点刺激的吧 |
[01:32] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[01:37] | See, she’s fine, Dana, okay? | 看到了吗 她没事 丹娜 |
[01:39] | He’s calling 911. There’s nothing we can do about it. | 他在报警 我们没什么可做的了 |
[01:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | My name is Nicholas Brody. | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[01:46] | People will say that I was turned into a terrorist. | 人们会说我被策反成了一名恐怖分子 |
[01:49] | – My action this day… – I was right? | -但我今日所为… -我是对的 |
[01:53] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[01:54] | Get down on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[01:56] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 你是祖国的耻辱 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[01:59] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 还是恐怖分子 |
[02:01] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 现在你该为此付出代价了 |
[02:05] | When’s the attack?! | 袭击定在什么时候 |
[02:07] | Talk, you motherfucker! | 给我说 你他妈的 |
[02:08] | Get the fuck off of me! | 都他妈放开我 |
[02:10] | I can do this, Saul. | 我没问题的 索尔 |
[02:12] | It’s my turn. | 该我上场了 |
[02:18] | What is Abu Nazir’s plan? | 阿布·纳齐尔的计划是什么 |
[02:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:23] | But there is a plan, right? | 但确实有个计划 对吗 |
[02:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:30] | Who does know the plan? | 那谁知道这个计划 |
[02:32] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[02:34] | We’re at war. | 我们是在战争中 |
[02:36] | You need to choose sides. | 你得选择立场 |
[02:37] | I need the truth, Brody. | 我要知道真相 布洛迪 |
[02:39] | No more secrets. | 不许再向我隐瞒 |
[02:40] | You’re gonna think this is a little crazy, Jess. | 你可能会觉得这有些疯狂 杰西 |
[02:43] | I’m working for the CIA. | 我为中情局工作 |
[03:42] | Why is she stopping? | 她为什么要停下 |
[03:44] | She know she being followed? | 难道她知道自己被跟踪了吗 |
[03:47] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
[03:48] | Looks like she’s just clearing the area. | 她貌似只是在排查这个区域以防跟踪 |
[03:56] | She’s on the air in half an hour. | 她还半小时就要直播了 |
[03:57] | She’s going somewhere. | 她肯定是要去某个地方 |
[03:59] | Going somewhere? Bold prediction. | 去某个地方 好大胆的猜测 |
[04:01] | I mean, meeting someone now. | 我是说马上要跟某人碰头 |
[04:10] | Okay, she’s moving. | 好了 她开始移动了 |
[04:15] | Blue 1 in pursuit. | 蓝色一号正在跟踪 |
[04:23] | Towards Garfield Plaza, it looks like. | 看来是往加菲尔德广场的方向去了 |
[04:26] | Virgil, heads-up: she’ll be coming to you. | 维吉尔 注意一下 她朝你那边去了 |
[04:29] | I’m on it. | 我来跟踪 |
[04:31] | We’re re-deploying. | 现在进行重新部署 |
[04:32] | Blue 1, take up position Pennsylvania Avenue. | 蓝色一号 在宾夕法尼亚大道就位 |
[04:34] | Blue 2, southeast corner and stand by. | 蓝色二号 在东南角待命 |
[04:43] | Virgil, Max, get on her. | 维吉尔 麦克斯 盯住她 |
[04:45] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:47] | Okay, Max. | 好了 麦克斯 |
[04:48] | She’s past. | 她过去了 |
[04:50] | You can open your eyes now. | 你现在可以睁眼了 |
[04:52] | Max, wake the fuck up, will you? | 麦克斯 你他妈给我醒醒 |
[04:53] | – What? – We’re on. | -什么 -我们该行动了 |
[04:55] | Oh. Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[04:55] | Oh, and if it’s not too much trouble, bring your damn mic. | 如果不是太麻烦 把你该死的话筒带上 |
[04:58] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我带上了 -好 |
[05:05] | Uh, it’s pretty wide open. | 这个广场没什么死角 |
[05:06] | Anyone with a camera’s gonna be pretty hard to miss. | 凡是带着摄像机的人都很显眼 |
[05:08] | It’s a public plaza. | 这是个公共广场 |
[05:09] | There’ll be security cams everywhere. Galvez? | 那儿到处都有摄像头 盖维斯 |
[05:11] | Yeah, got it. | 收到 |
[05:22] | Here’s where she’ll be going. | 这是她要去的地方 |
[05:24] | I mean, she’s a public figure. | 我的意思是 她是公众人物 |
[05:26] | She has to accept that she might be seen, | 她应该知道自己可能会被认出来 |
[05:28] | but she won’t want to be heard. | 但是她不想被人听到谈话内容 |
[05:46] | Where’s audio? | 声音呢 |
[05:48] | We got to get ears on this. | 我们必须监听到谈话内容 |
[05:51] | Got to move closer. | 再靠近一些 |
[06:00] | Virgil, it sounds like Niagara Falls. | 维吉尔 听上去像在尼亚加拉瀑布 |
[06:12] | – You recognize him? – No. | -你认得他吗 -不 |
[06:14] | Galvez? | 盖维斯 |
[06:15] | A facial recognition won’t work. | 没法进行面部识别 |
[06:16] | Not with those glasses. | 戴着墨镜识别不出 |
[06:18] | This is it. This is the meet we’ve been waiting for. | 就是现在 等的就是他们碰头 |
[06:21] | Virgil, where the hell is Max?! | 维吉尔 麦克斯死哪去了 |
[06:22] | We need to hear this. | 我们需要把对话监听下来 |
[06:32] | C-Can you clean this up? | 你能把杂音去掉吗 |
[06:33] | I’m trying. | 正在搞 |
[06:37] | Are you recording? | 你在录音吗 |
[06:39] | We’ve got to get this. Carrie. | 必须得到谈话内容 卡莉 |
[06:47] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[06:57] | We’ve got nothing. | 什么也没听到 |
[07:04] | Okay, Blue 1, Blue 2, | 听好 蓝色一号二号 |
[07:07] | do not let that man out of your sight. | 不要让那个男人离开你们的视线 |
[07:08] | Virgil! | 维吉尔 |
[07:09] | I got him. | 我跟着他 |
[07:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:00] | What the hell is going on? Virgil?! | 这是怎么回事 维吉尔 |
[08:10] | We just lost him. | 我们跟丢了 |
[08:29] | How’s your hand? | 手还疼么 |
[08:37] | Here. | 给 |
[08:40] | Every four hours. | 每四个小时服一次 |
[08:55] | Glad you’re back. | 真高兴你能回来 |
[08:59] | You are. | 真的吗 |
[09:00] | Yes. | 当然 |
[09:01] | But I have… | 可是我对… |
[09:03] | like, a million questions about this CIA thing. | 你为中情局工作的事有好多疑问 |
[09:06] | 50 million. | 好多好多 |
[09:07] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[09:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:10] | You can’t talk about it. | 你不能跟我说 |
[09:11] | I’m not supposed to have told you | 我甚至都不应该告诉你 |
[09:13] | I was even involved with them at all. | 我与中情局有关系 |
[09:24] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[09:29] | Ask me anything. | 随便问 |
[09:31] | I’ll tell you if I possibly can. | 可以的话我就告诉你 |
[09:40] | No, it’s nothing. | 其实 也没什么 |
[09:42] | Shit, it’s late. Dana’s not even up yet. | 完了 要迟到了 丹娜还没起床 |
[09:49] | Dana. Come on. It’s almost 7: 30. | 丹娜 快起床 都快七点半了 |
[09:51] | You’re gonna be late. | 你要迟到了 |
[09:52] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:54] | I’m sick. | 我生病了 |
[09:57] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[10:02] | – You feel fine. – I’m not. | -你啥事没有 -真病了 |
[10:04] | Come on. Up! | 赶紧的 起床 |
[10:06] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[10:23] | There he is exiting the Meridian Hill station a few minutes later. | 几分钟后他从默里迪恩山站出去了 |
[10:26] | Without the sunglasses. | 没戴墨镜 |
[10:28] | No match from facial recognition though. | 面部识别系统还是没有匹配结果 |
[10:31] | Great, | 这下好了 |
[10:32] | so we don’t know where he is or who he is. | 这下他的身份和行踪我们都无从得知了 |
[10:36] | Did you try her classmates at Oxford? | 你有没有试着查下她在牛津的同学 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 查了 |
[10:40] | Uh, coworkers from the TV station in Yemen? | 也门电视台的同事呢 |
[10:42] | Yep. And everyone else | 对 还有其他所有 |
[10:44] | related to everything we know about her. | 我们所了解的与她有关系的人 |
[10:46] | Tried them all. No match anywhere. | 全都彻查一遍 全都匹配不上 |
[10:48] | Well, keep trying. | 那继续查 |
[10:54] | We got a clean picture. | 得到清晰图像了 |
[10:55] | We can see the motherfucker clearly, still no ID. | 这下可以看清那个混蛋了 身份依然不明 |
[10:58] | And no sound. | 声音也没有 |
[11:00] | That’s as good as it gets. | 好得不能再好了 |
[11:01] | You know what we need to do. | 你知道我们该做什么 |
[11:04] | Bring Brody in, see if he can identify the guy. | 把布洛迪叫来 让他认认这个人 |
[11:06] | Think that’s a good idea, letting Brody in on this? | 这主意可真好 让布洛迪参与此事 |
[11:09] | He already knows more than enough to sink us. | 他知道的情报已经足够击败我们了 |
[11:11] | If he wants to take stuff to the other side he already can. | 如果他想通风报信 早就干了 |
[11:14] | Look, | 听着 |
[11:15] | the only reason we even knew to follow Roya is Brody. | 追踪罗亚这条线索就是布洛迪给的 |
[11:18] | The only reason we saw her meet that man, | 我们今天能看到她跟那个人见面 |
[11:19] | whoever he is, is Brody. | 不管他是谁 都多亏了布洛迪 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | We made a deal with him. | 我们已经跟他达成了协议 |
[11:27] | It’s in his best interest to help us. | 帮助我们对他来说是上策 |
[11:28] | I said okay. | 我刚说同意了 |
[11:31] | Bring Brody in. | 让布洛迪参与进来 |
[11:33] | But don’t trust him; that’s all I’m saying. | 但不可信任他 我就说这么多 |
[11:52] | Is she moving? | 她爬起来了吗 |
[11:53] | Didn’t look like. | 好像没有 |
[11:56] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[12:01] | Where’s Chris? | 克里斯呢 |
[12:02] | He had early practice. | 他去出早操了 |
[12:03] | Left an hour ago. | 一小时前就走了 |
[12:06] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[12:07] | I’m coming! | 来了 |
[12:08] | There’s something going on with her, Brody. | 她一定有什么事 布洛迪 |
[12:10] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[12:14] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[12:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:21] | Langley wants me. | 中情局找我 |
[12:26] | Hey. Really. See for yourself, take a look. | 真的 你自己看 看看 |
[12:32] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[12:37] | I’m not saying I’m deserving of your trust, not at all… | 我不是说自己本应得到你的信任 没有 |
[12:40] | Who are you working with? | 你会和谁一起工作 |
[12:43] | You asked me what I wanted to know. That’s it. | 你问我想知道什么 就这个 |
[12:47] | Who are you working with at the CIA? | 你在中情局和谁共事 |
[12:49] | Is it her again? Carrie? | 又是她吗 卡莉 |
[12:51] | – No. – The nut? | -不 -那个疯子 |
[12:53] | No. I told you, she had a nervous breakdown. | 不是 我跟你说过 她已经精神崩溃了 |
[12:59] | They kicked her out. | 他们把她开除了 |
[13:01] | She’s not even at the CIA anymore. | 她已经不在中情局了 |
[13:11] | If I have to go to school, I’m going to need a ride. | 要是我非上学不可 总得有人送我吧 |
[13:18] | Come on, sleepy. | 来吧 瞌睡虫 |
[13:43] | No good? | 不好吃 |
[13:48] | Just not hungry. | 就是不饿而已 |
[13:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[13:57] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:10] | Are you okay? | 你有事吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[14:17] | Stop, Dad. | 停车 爸爸 |
[14:19] | Let me out. | 让我下车 |
[14:25] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 |
[14:58] | You look tired. | 你好像很累 |
[15:00] | Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[15:02] | Just take it easy. | 放松点 |
[15:03] | Sure. After we hit someone with your car, just take it easy? | 当然 我们开车撞完人之后放松点就行了 |
[15:07] | She’s going to be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[15:10] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[15:11] | Yes, I do. | 我知道的 |
[15:13] | Someone called 911. We saw that. | 有人打电话报警 我们都看见了 |
[15:16] | There’s a hospital a couple miles away. | 几英里外就有一家医院 |
[15:17] | An ambulance would have gotten her there | 只要 最多十分钟 就会有救护车 |
[15:18] | in, like, ten minutes, max. | 把她送到那里 |
[15:21] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[15:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:32] | Come on. School’s about to start. | 快点 快上课了 |
[15:34] | I got an AP history test first period. | 我第一节课还有大学预修历史课的考试 |
[15:36] | I think that I’m gonna just… take it easy a minute. | 我想 我要先… 放松一下 |
[15:42] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 好 |
[15:45] | See you at lunch then. | 那午餐时间见 |
[15:59] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[16:07] | I’ll get him. | 我去开门 |
[16:19] | You texted for me to come here? | 你发信息让我过来 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:28] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[16:29] | Not too bad, actually. Yeah. | 事实上 还不算太坏 |
[16:32] | Taking a lot of painkillers for the hole in my hand. | 因为我手上的伤 吃了不少止疼药 |
[16:35] | – Is he here? – Yeah. | -他在这里吗 -在 |
[16:36] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[16:39] | Did it go all right when you got home? | 你回家后一切还顺利吗 |
[16:41] | Yeah, I think so. | 我觉得还行 |
[16:42] | Told Jessica I was working for the CIA. | 跟杰西卡说我已经再为中情局工作了 |
[16:44] | She seemed to believe me. | 她好像相信我了 |
[16:47] | Asked if you were involved. | 问我你有没有参与 |
[16:50] | I said no. | 我说没有 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:55] | So, what am I doing here? | 那么 要我来这里做什么 |
[16:57] | Um, the deal we talked about. | 我们之前谈过的事情 |
[16:59] | You helping us get Abu Nazir in exchange for immunity. | 你帮我们抓到阿布·纳齐尔以获得豁免权 |
[17:02] | If you’re still willing, it starts now. | 如果你还愿意的话 现在就开始 |
[17:05] | I’ll help you through it. | 我会帮你渡过难关 |
[17:06] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[17:08] | We’re hoping you can identify someone in a photo. | 我们希望你能通过照片指认一个人 |
[17:11] | That’s it? | 就这 |
[17:12] | For the moment, yeah. | 暂时就这么多 |
[17:14] | I mean, generally won’t be this easy, | 我的意思是一般不会这么简单 |
[17:16] | but for now, that’s what we need. | 但是现在 这就是我们需要的 |
[17:22] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过他 |
[17:25] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[17:31] | And by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[17:32] | I don’t appreciate having a car on my tail | 我可不喜欢在我送女儿上学的时候 |
[17:34] | when I’m driving my daughter to school. | 有台车跟在屁股后面 |
[17:35] | Lot of things about this arrangement far from ideal. | 有关这项工作的许多安排都相当不尽如人意 |
[18:13] | You know what? I think I should get going. | 这样吧 我得走了 |
[18:14] | I have a busy day ahead of me. | 我今天会很忙 |
[18:16] | You’re absolutely sure? | 你完全确定吗 |
[18:18] | You’re absolutely sure that | 你完全确定 |
[18:21] | you don’t know anything that could help us? | 你真没有对我们有用的情报 |
[18:23] | Yeah, like I said, | 对 我说过了 |
[18:23] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[18:25] | That’s not what I asked, | 你答非所问 |
[18:27] | though, is it? | 对吧 |
[18:29] | I don’t know anything about him. | 我对这人一无所知 |
[18:32] | But you know something. | 但你确实知道点事 |
[18:33] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[19:04] | I told you about this guy. | 我跟你说过这个人 |
[19:05] | The tailor from Gettysburg who made my suicide vest. | 他就是给我做炸弹背心的葛底斯堡裁缝 |
[19:08] | Yeah. We still can’t find him. | 对 我们一直找不到人 |
[19:10] | You’re not gonna. | 你们找不到了 |
[19:16] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:21] | Roya asked me to move him | 就是在我错过募捐活动那天 |
[19:23] | on the day of that fund-raiser I missed. | 罗亚让我把他转移走 |
[19:26] | I was supposed to take him to a safe house, | 我本应该把他带到安全屋 |
[19:28] | and, uh… | 但是… |
[19:30] | …he died on the way. | 他死在半路了 |
[19:32] | He died? | 死了 |
[19:33] | Yeah, it was an accident. | 对 是个意外 |
[19:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[19:37] | He thought I was trying to kill him, | 他以为我要杀他 |
[19:39] | and he bolted, and he fell. | 趁机逃跑 结果摔倒 |
[19:41] | I have got a six-man surveillance team | 我派了六个人昼夜不停地 |
[19:43] | round the clock watching a storefront in Gettysburg, | 在他葛底斯堡的店铺门前监视 |
[19:46] | waiting for somebody that you couldn’t be bothered | 就是要等待目标的出现 |
[19:48] | to tell us is never coming back! | 你现在才告诉我再也等不到了 |
[19:50] | I didn’t know you were watching the storefront. | 我根本不知道你们在店铺前监视 |
[19:51] | – You never tell me anything. – The deal is | -你们又没告诉过我 -交易的条件 |
[19:53] | full fucking disclosure, | 就是你把知道的都说出来 |
[19:54] | not pick and choose what you say! | 而不是挑拣着说 |
[19:55] | Wait here. | 你等会 |
[20:07] | The guy is a pathological liar. | 这家伙是个谎话精 |
[20:09] | No, it’s my fault. | 不 是我的错 |
[20:10] | I never pressed him in the debrief. | 我没在盘问时给他压力 |
[20:11] | Yeah, and I wonder why that was. | 对 我也想知道原因 |
[20:13] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – I don’t know, Carrie. | -你这话什么意思 -卡莉 你自己知道 |
[20:15] | In the interrogation room, you said you wanted him | 在审讯室里 你居然要他 |
[20:17] | to leave his wife and run away with you? | 离开妻子跟你在一起 |
[20:19] | And you put a knife through his hand. | 你还用刀扎穿了他的手呢 |
[20:20] | The difference being, what I did worked. | 不同之处在于 我的做法收到了成效 |
[20:22] | So don’t worry about my objectivity. | 所以你不用担心我所面对的客观现实 |
[20:24] | Worry about your own. | 管好你自己吧 |
[20:28] | At least we know now that the tailor’s not coming back. | 至少我们现在知道裁缝是不会回来了 |
[20:31] | We can lose the surveillance, | 我们可以不再只是监视 |
[20:32] | go in and search the shop finally. | 而到店里彻底搜查一番 |
[20:35] | Maybe find something. | 也许会有线索 |
[20:40] | I’ll put a forensics team together | 我调遣一个法医鉴证小组 |
[20:41] | and take him to Gettysburg. | 带他一起去葛底斯堡 |
[20:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:58] | The tailor’s dead. | 裁缝死了 |
[20:59] | He handled their munitions. | 他们的军需品都由他经手 |
[21:00] | If this new guy turns out to be his replacement, | 如果这个新人是来接替他的位置 |
[21:02] | we need a line on him fast. | 我们得尽快找到他 |
[21:06] | We need to run Brody back to Roya. | 应该让布洛迪回到罗亚那边 |
[21:08] | Have him try to get something out of her | 让他从她那套取 |
[21:10] | about the guy’s identity. | 那个人的身份 |
[21:11] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 好吧 希望会有收获 |
[21:12] | Take a look at him. The guy’s a fucking mess. | 你看看他 烂泥扶不上墙 |
[21:14] | I think he’s all we’ve got. | 我们只能寄希望于他了 |
[21:20] | Fine. Your call… | 好吧 你说了算 |
[21:23] | but Carrie… | 但是 卡莉… |
[21:25] | Don’t trust him. | 别相信他 |
[21:26] | Yeah, you said. | 你说过了 |
[21:35] | So you’re a Marine? | 你是个陆战队员 |
[21:36] | I am. It shocks me, too. | 是 我自己也惊讶 |
[21:39] | With Tom Walker? | 跟汤姆·沃克是战友 |
[21:40] | Yeah. And Mikey here. | 对 还有这位小麦 |
[21:44] | So do you know what happened? | 你知道发生过什么事吗 |
[21:45] | To make him crack? | 他为什么会死 |
[21:47] | I have a few theories on that subject, yes. | 对 我是有一些想法 |
[21:49] | Actually, like I said on the phone, Detective, | 其实 警探 如我在电话里所说 |
[21:51] | we were hoping that you could give us some facts | 希望你能提供一些关于 |
[21:53] | about how he died. | 他死亡的真相 |
[21:55] | Oh, I found him here. | 我当时是在这发现他的 |
[21:57] | Homeless guy heard a gunshot, | 一个流浪汉听到了一声枪响 |
[21:59] | alerted a patrol officer who called Homicide. | 报告给了巡警 然后巡警通告给了重案组 |
[22:02] | He was lying, uh… yea, head there. | 他躺在… 头朝那边 |
[22:06] | Single bullet right between the eyes. | 眉心中了一枪 |
[22:07] | Point-blank, more or less. | 应该是近距离平射 |
[22:09] | Blood spatter, uh… there. | 血迹溅到了那里 |
[22:12] | You probably can’t see anything now. | 现在可能看不到了 |
[22:14] | Single nine-millimeter casing on the ground right there. | 地上留下了一个九毫米口径的弹壳 |
[22:18] | It’s nine-millimeter. | 是九毫米口径 |
[22:20] | Standard military issue. | 标准的军用佩枪 |
[22:22] | It’s standard everything issue. | 这个哪都能弄到 |
[22:25] | Sure. | 确实 |
[22:26] | But you know what I’m thinking? | 但你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[22:29] | No, Lauder, what are you thinking? | 不知道 劳德 你怎么想的 |
[22:32] | This place? | 这个地方 |
[22:34] | Not exactly public. | 不是什么公共场所 |
[22:37] | I wouldn’t step foot in here at night, | 我肯定不会晚上来 |
[22:38] | except with someone I knew and trusted. | 除非是跟认识并且信任的人一起 |
[22:44] | Sir, can we see your report? | 警官 我们能看一下调查报告吗 |
[22:46] | Report? I thought you knew. | 报告 我还以为你们知道呢 |
[22:49] | After 20 minutes, the CIA swooped in | 案发后20分钟中情局就介入 |
[22:51] | and shut us down. | 让我们别再管这案子了 |
[22:53] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[22:54] | I wonder what elected official they were covering up for. | 真好奇他们是在给哪个民选官员打掩护啊 |
[22:57] | – Lauder. – What national figure. | -拉德 -应该是个国家政要吧 |
[22:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:59] | Uh, maybe I’ll, uh… | 我看… |
[23:01] | I’ll give you two a moment. | 我还是回避一下吧 |
[23:06] | What was our deal? | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[23:07] | No mentioning Brody. | 不准提到布洛迪 |
[23:09] | Well, don’t pretend you’re not thinking he’s suspect No.1 | 别假装你没把他当成头号嫌疑犯似的 |
[23:14] | You’re a military intelligence officer. | 你是军事情报官 |
[23:17] | There must be some way you can find out what happened. | 你肯定有办法查出真相 |
[23:24] | Yeah, I might know a guy. | 好吧 我也许能找个人试试 |
[23:25] | You might know a guy. That’s fucking rousing. | 你也许能找个人 真他妈令人振奋 |
[23:27] | At the CIA. | 中情局的人 |
[23:29] | I reckon he’s not going to give me any classified information. | 我估计他不会给我任何机密情报 |
[23:34] | He might just nod if we’re on the right track, though. | 但如果我们猜对了 他也许会默认的 |
[23:37] | Okay? | 满意了吧 |
[25:15] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[25:20] | No. | 不认识 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:24] | Do you know my mother? | 你认识我母亲 |
[25:28] | No. | 不认识 |
[25:30] | I… | 我… |
[25:32] | I was looking for someone else. | 我是来找别人的 |
[25:37] | Will she be okay? | 她会没事吧 |
[25:39] | Your mom? | 我是说你母亲 |
[25:42] | They don’t know. | 医生们还不确定 |
[25:47] | She was doing okay. | 她之前还挺好的 |
[25:50] | And a few hours ago, a clot kicked loose in her head. | 而且几个小时前 他头部的一块淤血散开了 |
[25:54] | Some idiots hit her in a car, then took off. | 某个混蛋开车撞了她 然后逃逸了 |
[26:00] | So… | 那… |
[26:04] | which one’s yours? | 哪个病人是你的家属 |
[26:10] | Who are you visiting? | 你是来看望谁的 |
[26:14] | I’m… not. | 我不是来看望病人的 |
[26:17] | You said you were looking for someone. | 你刚才说你是来找人的 |
[26:23] | My dad. | 找我爸 |
[26:25] | He’s a doctor. | 他是医生 |
[26:26] | He’s, um… a cardiologist. | 是心脏科医生 |
[26:30] | A doctor. | 医生 |
[26:33] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[26:39] | I didn’t know him when I was little. | 我小的时候跟他并不熟悉 |
[26:41] | He wasn’t around. | 他那时没在我身边 |
[26:46] | The nurse… | 护士… |
[26:49] | She said call our priest. | 她说最好先打给牧师做好准备 |
[28:02] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[28:04] | I’m just gathering my thoughts. | 我只是整理一下思绪 |
[28:07] | I’m going to hit Brody tomorrow about approaching Roya. | 我明天要跟布洛迪碰头 让他接近罗亚 |
[28:09] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[28:12] | I also heard it got a little nasty with Quinn today. | 我还听说你今天跟奎恩有些不愉快 |
[28:14] | Yeah, well, in my opinion, | 是的 在我看来 |
[28:15] | it starts nasty with that guy, but whatever. | 那人确实开始让人不爽了 不过 无所谓了 |
[28:21] | Wait. Is that why you’re here? | 等等 你就是为这个来的吗 |
[28:23] | I just want to make sure you’re good. | 我只是想确认一下你没事 |
[28:27] | He said not to trust Brody, Saul. | 他让我别相信布洛迪 索尔 |
[28:33] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[28:35] | Yeah, well, if you’ll remember, | 如果你还记得 |
[28:36] | I’m the one who came up with that theory, | 当大家都把他当成 |
[28:38] | back when everyone else was calling him | 世纪爱国英雄的时候 |
[28:39] | the patriot of the century. | 是我提出了这个可能 |
[28:45] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不明白那种感觉 |
[28:48] | What? | 什么感觉 |
[28:51] | Having everyone assume you’re at your worst, | 每个人都觉得你脑子不正常 |
[28:53] | like you can’t see straight. | 都觉得你把事情想歪了 |
[28:55] | No one thinks that. | 没人那样想 |
[28:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:58] | I don’t, not at all. | 起码我没有 一点都没有 |
[29:06] | I do worry about you being so close to Brody again. | 但我的确担心你再次跟布洛迪走那么近 |
[29:13] | It’s not like before, Saul. | 这跟以前不同了 索尔 |
[29:16] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:18] | I saw his suicide tape. My eyes are open. | 我看了他的遗言录像 我的眼睛现在睁得大大的 |
[29:21] | How could they not be? | 怎么可能不睁大 |
[29:24] | That’s all I wanted to hear. | 那我就放心了 |
[29:49] | All clear. | 安全 |
[30:00] | Make sure the evidence response team | 确保证据反应小组 |
[30:02] | has whatever support they need. | 所需的所有支援到位 |
[30:03] | And crack the whip, huh? | 手段强硬点 明白吗 |
[30:04] | We should have been in here weeks ago. | 我们几周前就该行动的 |
[30:08] | All right, everybody, we’re looking for names of contacts, | 大家注意 我们的目标是联系人姓名 |
[30:11] | material suppliers, anything out of the ordinary. | 材料提供商 和所有异常信息 |
[30:14] | If you have a question, ask. | 有问题就问 |
[30:15] | No detail is too small. | 事无巨细 |
[30:18] | Uh, you? | 你是 |
[30:19] | Chapman, sir. | 查普曼 长官 |
[30:20] | You and you, come with me. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[30:29] | Start here. | 从这儿开始 |
[30:46] | Small town. | 镇子不大 |
[30:47] | Likely to be some theorizing about our presence here, so, | 可能会有人猜测我们来这儿干嘛 所以 |
[30:50] | any lookie-loos drop by wondering what we’re up to, | 要是有人路过想知道我们在干嘛 |
[30:53] | tell them, um… | 就说… |
[30:57] | Tell them… | 就说是… |
[30:58] | What? | 是什么 |
[31:00] | Sales tax audit. | 营业税务监察 |
[31:29] | 弗吉尼亚州议员 尼古拉斯·布洛迪专用车位 | |
[31:40] | Greg said you had a committee meeting | 格雷格说你要去开委员会会议 |
[31:41] | I thought I’d grab you beforehand. | 我就提前来找你了 |
[31:43] | What do you want? | 找我什么事 |
[31:45] | The photo we showed you yesterday. | 昨天给你看的那张照片 |
[31:47] | – I told you, I don’t know who the guy is. – I know. | -我说了我不认识他 -我知道 |
[31:49] | – Well, it’s the truth. – I believe you. | -我说的是真话 -我相信你 |
[31:51] | But his appearance here means | 但他出现在这儿就意味着 |
[31:52] | whatever Nazir has planned is happening now, | 纳齐尔的计划已经开始了 |
[31:54] | and that guy is a part of it. | 而那人就是其中一员 |
[31:56] | We can’t ID him in any of our databases. | 所有数据库中都查不到他的身份 |
[31:58] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[32:01] | Roya has an interview with Congressman Mackie | 罗亚跟麦肯议员约好了 |
[32:03] | at noon today in this building. | 今天中午在这儿做访问 |
[32:05] | Well, I can’t just walk up to her and ask her who the guy is. | 但我不可能直接跑去问她那人是谁吧 |
[32:07] | – I know. – Oh, she tells me what to do. | -我知道 -都是她给我安排任务 |
[32:09] | That’s how this works. | 一直都这样 |
[32:11] | You told her we’ve been seeing each other. Right? | 你把我们在交往的事告诉她了 对吧 |
[32:13] | I told her we’ve been fucking, yeah. | 对 我说我们俩搞上了 |
[32:14] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[32:16] | So, tell her you were at my place, | 那就告诉她你在我家时 |
[32:18] | you overheard me talking on the phone | 偷听到我讲电话 |
[32:19] | about a Hezbollah operative who recently entered the country. | 提到了最近入境的一个真主党特工 |
[32:21] | Is that what he is? Hezbollah? | 是吗 他是真主党吗 |
[32:23] | That’s our guess. | 只是猜测而已 |
[32:24] | What if it’s wrong? | 如果猜错了呢 |
[32:25] | – It shouldn’t be a problem. – Shouldn’t be… | -那也应该不会有大碍 -应该不会… |
[32:28] | Brody, this is how it works. | 布洛迪 就得这么做才行 |
[32:31] | You put out a little feeler, you see what comes back. | 你下饵 然后静观其变 |
[32:33] | Just don’t push it, and you’ll be fine. | 不用太急进 你不会有事的 |
[32:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:41] | You ask me to approach Roya, | 你让我去接近罗亚 |
[32:43] | I say it’s a bad idea, then you do this. | 我说不行 然后你就这样了 |
[32:47] | For what? What is this? | 为了什么 你这算什么 |
[32:48] | Sex? Understanding? | 性暗示吗 表示你理解我吗 |
[32:53] | If that doesn’t work, then what? | 如果不起作用 那你怎么办 |
[32:55] | You remind me of the deal that we made, | 你让我想起了我们之前的约定 |
[32:57] | how much it hurts, your even bringing it up, | 你提起来 我都觉得很受伤 |
[33:00] | how my entire family will be destroyed | 但如果你不得已要告诉我家人真相 |
[33:01] | if you’re forced to tell them the truth? | 我的家庭将会如何支离破碎 |
[33:03] | Brody… | 布洛迪… |
[33:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:09] | I’ll talk to her for you. | 我会帮你去找她 |
[33:11] | The new phone I gave you.. have it on you. | 我给你的新手机 随身带着 |
[33:30] | Mike Faber? | 麦克·费伯 |
[33:32] | – Yes. – Saul Berenson. | -是我 -我是索尔·贝伦森 |
[33:35] | I understand you had some questions | 听说你对一年前 |
[33:36] | about the investigation of Tom Walker’s death a year ago. | 汤姆·沃克之死的调查有所疑问 |
[33:38] | Yeah. I’m meeting a friend of mine here, | 是的 我来这里找一个朋友 |
[33:40] | Glenn Peterson? | 格伦·彼得森 |
[33:41] | Glenn passed your request for information onto me. | 格伦把你的信息请求告诉了我 |
[33:44] | This way. | 这边请 |
[33:52] | Okay, do you want to tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[33:55] | Please. | 请进 |
[34:07] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[34:15] | We spoke once before, you and I. | 你和我 我们之前谈过 |
[34:19] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[34:19] | It was right after Brody got back. You, uh, | 就在布洛迪回来后 你… |
[34:22] | strong-armed me into getting him to enlist. | 强迫我让他再入兵籍 |
[34:24] | What I did was discuss with you | 我当时只是和你讨论 |
[34:25] | what was best for Sergeant Brody | 怎么样对布洛迪中士最好 |
[34:27] | and his family, and for this country, | 对他的家庭最好 对国家最好 |
[34:30] | which is what we need to talk about again. | 现在我们还得再讨论一次 |
[34:32] | I’m told you’ve been making inquiries | 有人告诉我 你在询问 |
[34:34] | into Thos Walker’s death. | 汤姆·沃克之死的相关事宜 |
[34:36] | I have a few questions, yeah, but… | 没错 我是有一些问题 但是… |
[34:38] | I don’t need a GS-15 to answer them. | 不用劳烦高级长官来回答我 |
[34:41] | I’m afraid I don’t have any answers for you, Major. | 恐怕我不能回答你 少校 |
[34:44] | I’m surprised. | 那就奇怪了 |
[34:45] | Homicide cop told me that the, uh, CIA | 重案组警员告诉我 |
[34:47] | took over the investigation. | 中情局接手了这个调查 |
[34:48] | Oh, we did. | 是的 |
[34:50] | And nothing yet. | 目前毫无收获 |
[34:51] | So, in other words, sir, I’m being stonewalled. | 换言之 长官 我被拒绝回答了 |
[34:55] | Well, I wouldn’t use those words. | 我可不会用这些词 |
[34:58] | Do you know who killed Tom Walker? | 你们知道是谁杀了汤姆·沃克吗 |
[35:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[35:04] | Because I’m thinking it was a coconspirator. | 我觉得是他的同伙干的 |
[35:08] | Major? | 少校 |
[35:10] | You’re being told by | 大家同为情报人员 |
[35:11] | fellow intelligence officers, respectfully at this point, | 我们现在礼貌地告诉您 |
[35:16] | not to pursue your | 请勿将 |
[35:17] | unauthorized freelance investigation | 未授权的个人调查 |
[35:21] | into a matter of national security. | 演变成国家安全问题 |
[35:25] | Nod your head if you understand. | 明白请点头 |
[35:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | Roya! | 罗亚 |
[35:54] | Congressman Brody. | 布洛迪议员 |
[35:57] | I hope this is Congressional business. | 但愿你谈的是国会的事情 |
[35:59] | No. | 不是 |
[36:00] | Then follow protocol, | 那就按规矩做 |
[36:02] | I’ll contact you. | 应该是我联络你 |
[36:06] | I got something I think you should know. | 我要告知你一些情报 |
[36:08] | Okay, here we go. | 好戏上演 |
[36:13] | I was at Carrie Mathison’s apartment last night. | 昨晚我在卡莉·麦吉森家过夜 |
[36:17] | She got a phone call, late. | 她深夜时分接到一个电话 |
[36:20] | Heard her talking about some person | 我听见她谈到某人 |
[36:21] | just landed in the country. | 刚到达美国 |
[36:24] | Hezbollah, she said. | 她提到真主党 |
[36:26] | Who called her? | 是谁打电话给她 |
[36:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:29] | But you’re sure she said Hezbollah? | 但你肯定她提到真主党 |
[36:32] | It’s a pretty distinctive word. | 那个词很特别 |
[36:35] | I just thought you’d want to hear. | 我想你会有兴趣知道 |
[36:37] | I do. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢 |
[36:41] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[36:43] | Oh, home improvements. | 在家干活弄的 |
[36:45] | Hurts like a motherfucker. | 真他妈疼啊 |
[36:52] | Okay, Virgil, what happened to our audio? | 维吉尔 怎么没声音了 |
[36:58] | We lost audio. | 声音没了 |
[36:59] | No, they’re just not talking. | 不 是他们没说话 |
[37:03] | Well, fucking say something, | 他妈的给我说话啊 |
[37:04] | Brody, say something. | 布洛迪 说话啊 |
[37:06] | They’re worried about that guy back there. | 他们怕后边的人听到 |
[37:14] | FBI forensics went into the tailor shop. | 联邦调查局的法医鉴定人员去了裁缝店 |
[37:18] | After sitting on it for two weeks, | 守了两周后 |
[37:19] | they finally went in today. | 他们今天终于进去取证了 |
[37:22] | Any idea why? | 知道什么原因吗 |
[37:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:25] | Will they find anything? | 他们会发现什么线索吗 |
[37:29] | They might. | 可能吧 |
[37:48] | Dana, what the fuck? | 丹娜 你搞什么 |
[37:50] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直在逃避我 |
[37:51] | I’m not avoiding anyone. | 我没逃避任何人 |
[37:52] | I’m standing in the middle of the hall. | 我就站在这里啊 走廊中间 |
[37:57] | She wasn’t all right, Finn. | 芬 她情况并不好 |
[37:58] | She was dying. | 她快死了 |
[38:02] | What? | 什么 |
[38:05] | She died in the middle of the night. | 深夜的时候死了 |
[38:17] | We can’t talk about this, Dana. | 丹娜 我们不能谈论这事 |
[38:19] | If not here, then, okay, where? | 不在这儿谈 那在哪儿谈 |
[38:20] | Nowhere. We can’t talk about it anywhere. | 在哪儿都不谈 任何地方都不能谈 |
[38:24] | We have to tell someone. | 我们总得告诉别人 |
[38:25] | No, we don’t. We agreed to stay quiet. | 不 我们说过要守口如瓶的 |
[38:27] | Yeah, that was before she… died. | 对 那是因为她还没死 |
[38:30] | It’s even more important now. | 那现在守口如瓶就更重要了 |
[38:34] | Finn… | 芬… |
[38:37] | I met her daughter. | 我遇见了她女儿 |
[38:40] | You what? | 什么 |
[38:43] | At the hospital. | 在医院 |
[38:46] | She’s all alone now. | 她现在孤零零一人 |
[38:48] | You went to the hospital. | 你去过医院 |
[38:50] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:54] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病啊 |
[38:55] | What is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong…? | 你有毛病啊 你他妈有毛病啊 |
[38:59] | Jesus… your dad is a congressman. | 天啊 你老爸是国会议员 |
[39:02] | Mine is going to be president. | 我老爸要当总统了 |
[39:03] | Yeah, and her mom is dead. | 没错 但她妈妈死了 |
[39:06] | She needs our help. | 她需要我们的帮助 |
[39:07] | No, I do. | 不 是我 |
[39:08] | All right? I need our help. | 我才需要帮助 好吗 |
[39:10] | I was driving, not you. | 开车的是我 不是你 |
[39:11] | This comes down on me, | 受责罚的会是我 |
[39:13] | and, swear to God, I’d rather die | 说真的 我宁可死 |
[39:15] | than have my father find out. | 也不想让我爸知道 |
[39:16] | If you say anything about this, I’m dead. | 这事你要是说了 我就死定了 |
[39:20] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[39:40] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[39:42] | Doesn’t seem like it, not yet. | 暂时还没可疑发现 |
[39:50] | Yeah, Carrie. | 怎么 卡莉 |
[39:51] | Brody just talked to Roya. | 布洛迪刚和罗亚谈了 |
[39:53] | Yeah, how’d that go? | 情况怎么样 |
[39:55] | I’m not quite sure. | 我还不清楚 |
[39:56] | She knows you’re at Gettysburg. | 不过她知道你在葛底斯堡 |
[39:58] | She does. How? | 怎么知道的 |
[40:00] | Maybe they’re watching. I don’t know. | 也许他们暗中监视 不清楚 |
[40:02] | She said there’s something there. | 她说那边有放东西 |
[40:03] | Have you found anything? | 你那有什么发现吗 |
[40:05] | A lot of cigarette butts and receipts. | 一堆烟头 若干单据 |
[40:07] | Seems the guy was quite a record-keeper. | 看来这家伙真不简单 |
[40:08] | I got six guys going through it all. | 我让六个人搜了个底朝天 |
[40:10] | Yeah, I don’t think she was talking about receipts. | 我觉得她不是说什么单据 |
[40:12] | I think it’s something bigger. | 应该是更重要的东西 |
[40:13] | Like what? | 比如 |
[40:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:17] | Well, what did she say? | 那她说什么了 |
[40:18] | It wasn’t what she said exactly. It was… | 关键不是她说了什么 是… |
[40:22] | Another one of your hunches? | 又是你的直觉吗 |
[40:26] | – Just… – I’ll keep my eyes open. | -只是… -我会仔细搜的 |
[40:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:36] | Galvez. | 盖维斯 |
[40:37] | Yeah? | 您说 |
[40:40] | Call for reinforcement. | 再调些人手来 |
[40:41] | I want armed backup here. | 增派武装人员 |
[40:55] | So, uh, what is it that you’re looking for exactly? | 你到底在找什么呢 |
[40:58] | Something I lent your dad. | 我借给你爸的东西 |
[41:00] | Good luck finding it. | 能找到算你好运气 |
[41:01] | Mom says it’s like the wreck of the Hesperus in here, | 妈妈说这里乱得像长庚号沉船 |
[41:04] | which I don’t really get what that is. | 我都不知道她说的是什么东西 |
[41:06] | The Hesperus is a ship that sank a long time ago, bud. | 长庚号是很久以前沉没的一艘轮船 |
[41:10] | Some guy, uh, he wrote a poem about it. | 有个家伙还就此赋诗一首 |
[41:13] | Hey, Chris, do me a favor. | 克里斯 帮我个忙 |
[41:15] | Go into the kitchen and grab a flashlight. | 去厨房找个手电来 |
[41:17] | It’s a little dark back here. | 后面有点黑 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:16] | Sir. | 长官 |
[42:19] | We’ve got, uh, FBI SWAT coming. | 调来联邦调查局特警了 |
[42:21] | They’re about an hour out. | 还有一小时就到 |
[42:22] | State troopers will be here sooner. | 州警察会早些 |
[42:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:26] | Can I ask you what this is about? | 能问下为什么吗 |
[44:31] | Mike, what brings you here? | 麦克 你怎么来了 |
[44:33] | He needed to borrow something from Dad. | 他要从爸爸那里借点东西 |
[44:36] | Right. | 对 |
[44:41] | Could I talk to you a second? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[44:53] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[44:58] | You know I care about you, right? | 你知道我关心你 对吧 |
[45:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[45:02] | No, not of course. | 不 别说什么当然 |
[45:04] | I mean, I care about you, | 我是说 我很担心你 |
[45:07] | and I’m not sure I should tell you this, | 都不知道要不要和你说 |
[45:09] | but I think you need to know. | 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[45:11] | What? What is it? | 什么 什么事 |
[45:16] | When Lauder came over here the other day, | 前几天拉德来这里 |
[45:18] | making accusations about Brody… | 指控布洛迪… |
[45:20] | He was drunk. | 那是醉话 |
[45:20] | Drunk, yeah, but not wrong. | 是醉话 但不是胡话 |
[45:23] | See, I’ve been looking into some stuff | 过去几周我一直在 |
[45:24] | the past couple weeks. | 调查一些事情 |
[45:26] | What stuff? | 什么事 |
[45:27] | Who killed Tom Walker. | 谁杀了汤姆·沃克 |
[45:32] | It was Brody, Jess. | 是布洛迪 杰西 |
[45:41] | – No. – Yes, it was. I just checked | -不 -就是他 我刚查看了 |
[45:43] | his ammunition in the garage. | 他车库里的子弹 |
[45:45] | I know this is hard to hear; it’s hard to say. | 我知道你难以接受 我也难以启齿 |
[45:48] | He hasn’t been okay since he got back, | 他回来后状况一直不好 |
[45:50] | and I’m worried about you, about the kids | 我很担心你 还有孩子们 |
[45:52] | because I love you, and he’s not getting better. | 因为我爱你 他却不见好转 |
[45:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:57] | I know he’s not who he was. | 我知道他不同于从前 |
[46:03] | But he’s working for the CIA. | 但他在为中情局工作 |
[46:06] | What? | 什么 |
[46:07] | He told me, Mike. | 他告诉我的 麦克 |
[46:09] | He swore it was the truth. | 他发誓说这是真的 |
[46:10] | Okay, it’s, it’s not that simple. | 事情没这么简单 |
[46:12] | Whatever he said– there’s got to be some kind of a cover-up. | 不管他怎么说的 一定只是个幌子 |
[46:17] | I-I really think you should go. | 我真的觉得你该走了 |
[46:20] | I’m just trying to look out for you. | 我只是想替你留心 |
[46:21] | I know… but don’t. | 我知道 但不用了 |
[46:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[46:26] | We’re doing the best we can here. | 我们都在尽力 |
[46:30] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[47:02] | I need a minute with the Congressman. | 我要跟议员说两句话 |
[47:03] | Wait. Who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[47:04] | I’m a constituent with some urgent business. | 我就是个选民 有要紧事找议员 |
[47:07] | Sir. | 先生 |
[47:09] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[47:10] | You should go home, Betsy. It’s late. | 你该回家了 贝西 不早了 |
[47:17] | Did you know? | 你早就知道吗 |
[47:19] | What? | 什么 |
[47:20] | Did you know? | 你早就知道吗 |
[47:21] | Know what? What are you talking about? | 知道什么 你在说什么 |
[47:23] | I have got seven casualties in Gettysburg. | 我在葛底斯堡伤亡七人 |
[47:25] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[47:26] | Did you know that was going to happen? | 你是不是早就知道会这样 |
[47:27] | How could I have? | 怎么可能 |
[47:28] | Just answer the question! | 正面回答我 |
[47:31] | Have you been lying to me? | 你是不是一直都在骗我 |
[47:35] | When you talked to Roya… | 你跟罗亚谈话的时候… |
[47:36] | – You made me do that. – You told her something. | -是你让我去的 -你向她泄密了 |
[47:38] | – You must have. – No. | -一定是 -没有 |
[47:39] | Don’t you lie to me! | 别骗我了 |
[47:40] | – Carrie. – Don’t you touch me. | -卡莉 -别碰我 |
[47:42] | Don’t you fucking dare! | 你他妈别碰我 |
[47:45] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没有骗你 |
[47:47] | I don’t know anything about any of that. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[47:52] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[48:01] | Really. | 真的 |