时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:04] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:07] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:09] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:13] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:24] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:28] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:33] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:41] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:56] | God! | 神啊 |
[00:56] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[00:59] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:04] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:05] | – Everyone missed something that day. – Everyone’s not me. | -那天很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:26] | Listen, Jessica, about last night… | 杰西卡 昨晚的事… |
[01:28] | Hey, I loved last night. | 我喜欢昨晚的感觉 |
[01:31] | I felt happier than I felt in a long time. | 我很久没这么开心了 |
[01:34] | Who does know the plan to attack America? | 那谁知道这个袭击美国的计划 |
[01:38] | Roya Hammad. | 罗亚·哈玛迪 |
[01:39] | She’s at a window counter with her camera crew. | 她和摄制组坐在窗边 |
[01:41] | If that’s the device, it’s at least 200 pounds. | 如果是那设备 起码有200磅 |
[01:44] | Tac one, Tac two, Tac three, move now. Over. | 战术一二三队 立刻行动 完毕 |
[01:50] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[01:51] | Show your hands! | 举起手来 |
[01:53] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[01:53] | It’s not Abu Nazir. | 不是阿布·纳齐尔 |
[01:58] | Stand down. We still need him. I say again, | 停止行动 你还需要他 我再说一遍 |
[02:00] | stand down. | 停止行动 |
[02:01] | What the hell are you doing here? | 搞什么鬼 你怎么来了 |
[02:03] | Peter Quinn is one of mine. | 彼得·奎恩是我的人 |
[02:04] | Why would Estes put a off-the-book black ops guy in charge | 埃斯蒂斯为何要派一个没有正式身份的密探 |
[02:07] | of a straight-up intelligence operation? | 负责这次正规的情报行动 |
[02:09] | He just asked for a soldier. | 他只问我要个士兵 |
[02:10] | Soldiers kill people. | 士兵是会杀人的 |
[02:14] | Carrie’s been in accident– DC police found her car | 卡莉出车祸了 华府警局在17号大街 |
[02:16] | on 17th Street all smashed up– it was broadsided. | 发现她的车侧面被撞了个稀巴烂 |
[02:18] | – Is she hurt? – They can’t find her. | -她受伤了吗 -找不到她人 |
[02:20] | What the fuck have you done to Carrie? | 你他妈对卡莉做了什么 |
[02:21] | If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you. | 想救她的话 就照我说的做 |
[02:24] | Walden has a bad heart. | 瓦尔登心脏不好 |
[02:25] | His pacemaker can be accessed wirelessly. | 他的起搏器可被无线访问 |
[02:27] | Send me the number, or I will kill her. | 把号码发给我 要不就杀了她 |
[02:33] | Call a doctor. | 叫医生 |
[02:36] | I’m killing you. | 我在送你归天 |
[02:39] | Saul, it’s Carrie. | 索尔 我是卡莉 |
[02:40] | Carrie, where the fuck are you? | 卡莉 你他妈的在哪 |
[02:41] | Abu Nazir is in an abandoned mill. | 阿布·纳齐尔在一所废弃的工厂里 |
[02:43] | We’ll find you. Stay put. | 我们去找你 待在原地 |
[02:44] | Do not go after Nazir. | 别去追纳齐尔 |
[02:46] | – Saul Berenson? – Yes? | -索尔·贝伦森 -什么事 |
[02:47] | You’re wanted upstairs. | 到楼上去 |
[02:48] | I’m on my way to catch a terrorist. | 我要赶着去抓恐怖分子 |
[02:49] | What could be more important than that? | 有什么事能比这更重要 |
[02:50] | They didn’t say. | 他们没说 |
[04:28] | Show your hands! | 举起手来 |
[04:33] | Show your hands! | 举起手来 |
[04:34] | Lower your weapons– she’s with us! | 放下武器 她是我们的人 |
[04:36] | All right, leaders on me. | 好了 队长们听我吩咐 |
[04:37] | – Stand down, weapons set. – Carrie? | -停止行动 放下武器 -卡莉 |
[04:40] | He was there. | 他刚才就在那儿 |
[04:40] | He was right in front of me, we go to go get him. | 他刚才就在我面前 我们去抓他吧 |
[04:42] | We will, but you stay here. | 我们会的 不过你要留下 |
[04:43] | – Bravo team, sir. – Make entry. | -第二小队 长官 -进去 |
[04:46] | – Alpha team! – We’re on it. | -第一小队 -遵命 |
[04:47] | – Secure the perimeter. – Alpha team, move in! | -保护周边安全 -第一小队 前进 |
[04:52] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[04:54] | – I’m taking you to the medic. – N-No. | -我带你去找医护人员 -不用 |
[04:56] | It’s not for discussion; you’re shaking. | 这没得商量 你在发抖 |
[05:02] | He was right in front of me. | 他刚才就在我面前 |
[05:02] | I-I don’t know how I lost him. | 我不知怎么就跟丢了 |
[05:04] | – You sure it was Nazir? – Yeah. | -你确定那是纳齐尔吗 -对 |
[05:06] | I followed him into the tunnels right after I called Saul. | 就在我打电话给索尔前 我跟踪他进了地道 |
[05:08] | From where? | 从哪儿 |
[05:11] | Somewhere here, right… | 就从这里的某个地方 |
[05:13] | right by where he was holding me. | 就在他关押我的地方附近 |
[05:15] | – By a road. – Close by, then? | -靠近路边 -就在附近吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah. I-I wasn’t below ground that long. | 对 我没在地下待太久 |
[05:20] | How did you get away? | 你是怎么脱身的 |
[05:25] | I escaped. | 我逃出来了 |
[05:27] | How? | 怎么逃出来的 |
[05:28] | I was lucky. | 运气好 |
[05:32] | I-I’m freezing. | 我快冻死了 |
[05:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:41] | Where’s Saul? | 索尔呢 |
[05:42] | He’s stuck at Langley. | 中情局有事脱不开身 |
[05:43] | Probably tied up with the vice president situation. | 可能是被副总统的事情拖住了 |
[05:46] | What situation? | 什么事 |
[05:49] | Oh, right, you missed it. | 对了 你错过了 |
[05:57] | Walden died. | 瓦尔登死了 |
[06:01] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[06:02] | Heart attack, in his house. | 心脏病发作 在家里 |
[06:06] | Apparently, his pacemaker malfunctioned. | 显然是他的起搏器失灵了 |
[06:09] | So sit, do whatever this guy tells you. | 你坐好 听这位医务人员的话 |
[06:12] | I’ll be right back, hopefully with Nazir, okay? | 我马上就回来 希望能抓到纳齐尔 好吗 |
[06:24] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[06:28] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[06:32] | I spoke to Cynthia. | 我找辛迪亚谈过了 |
[06:35] | – How’s she holding up? – Barely. | -她精神状态如何 -几近崩溃 |
[06:38] | Whatever else, they were married for 30 years. | 不管怎么说 他们也是三十年的老夫老妻了 |
[06:41] | She said she was glad you were with him when he died. | 她说他去世的时候有你陪在身边她很欣慰 |
[06:51] | It’s all changed, hasn’t it? | 一切都变了 对吧 |
[06:54] | Now that Bill’s gone. | 比尔不在了 |
[06:56] | Well, I’m not gonna be vice president, if that’s what you mean. | 我当不成副总统了 你是这个意思吗 |
[07:00] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:04] | I mean, it’s all changed. | 我是说 一切都变了 |
[07:10] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[07:14] | I keep asking myself how we even got here. | 我总自问 怎么就到了这步田地 |
[07:17] | Things just happened. | 世事难料 |
[07:19] | Opportunities they seem like. | 总是好像有所转机 |
[07:23] | We just went along, one thing to the next. | 我们被一件有一件事弄得团团转 |
[07:33] | I think maybe this is a time to stop and think. | 也许该好好想想了 |
[07:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:56] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[08:14] | I think I should probably… | 看来我得… |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[08:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[08:29] | So you’re okay? | 没事了吧 |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[08:33] | Near where he had me. | 我被囚禁的地方附近 |
[08:34] | They’re looking for him. | 他们正搜寻他呢 |
[08:36] | – Who is? – Everyone. | -谁 -全部人马 |
[08:39] | Nearly half a dozen Tac teams. | 五六个战术小组 |
[08:41] | There’s no way out, we’ll get him this time. | 没跑儿 这次逮定他 |
[08:47] | Quinn already asked me, uh… | 奎恩问我 |
[08:49] | how I got away. | 怎么跑的 |
[08:51] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么说的 |
[08:54] | That I escaped. | 逃出来的 |
[08:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:58] | But what’s Nazir gonna say when we get him? | 可纳齐尔被抓会怎么说 |
[09:01] | – It doesn’t matter. – It does. | -不重要 -怎么不重要 |
[09:04] | Walden’s dead. | 瓦尔登死了 |
[09:07] | Look… all that matters to me right now | 听着 现在对于我来说最重要的 |
[09:10] | is that you’re safe. | 就是你安全了 |
[09:22] | I got to go. | 得挂了 |
[10:04] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[10:05] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[10:09] | So this is what Estes is up to. | 所以埃斯蒂斯要搞的是这套 |
[10:11] | – What’s that? – This. You. | -哪套 -这个啊 还有你 |
[10:12] | – A polygraph. – Calm down. | -测谎仪 -冷静 |
[10:14] | Which he’s using for one reason: | 他就一个目的 |
[10:16] | to keep me locked away in a room. | 把我关在一个屋子里 |
[10:18] | – I wouldn’t know. – You do know, I just told you. | -我不知道 -你知道 我刚告诉你了 |
[10:21] | Saul… we all agree to this. | 索尔 大家都对此无异议的 |
[10:25] | Section 17-dot-three of your employment contract. | 人事合同第17条第3款明文规定 |
[10:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | You really have to calm down. | 必须得心情平静 |
[10:32] | Why the fuck should I? | 凭他妈什么 |
[10:34] | You’ll fail the test. | 不然就通不过 |
[10:35] | Fail the test? What is this, middle school? | 通什么过 拿我当学生吗 |
[10:37] | Of course I’m gonna fail the test. | 我还就不过了 |
[10:38] | The test is a goddamn farce. | 这测试就是狗屁 |
[10:41] | Not to Estes it’s not. | 埃斯蒂斯可不这么看 |
[10:43] | He seemed very serious about it. | 他对这事很重视 |
[10:45] | Could you stand up for me? | 站起来好嘛 |
[10:49] | Just hold that there. | 贴这里就成 |
[10:52] | So, what’s the pretext? | 今儿用那些掩饰问题 |
[10:55] | – What do you mean? – I mean, what are you even gonna ask me about? | -什么意思 -今天问什么内容 |
[10:58] | Company vehicles? | 局里的车辆 |
[10:59] | Excessive use of office supplies? | 滥用办公用品 |
[11:01] | I’m just here to set up the machine. | 我来就是调设备 |
[11:04] | He’ll be asking all the questions. | 提问的是他 |
[11:11] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈哪位 |
[11:18] | He was Director of the CIA | 就任副总统前 |
[11:20] | for three and a half tumultuous years | 他曾任职中情局局长 |
[11:22] | before being elected vice president. | 历经三年半的荣辱岁月 |
[11:24] | Walden attended Notre Dame, | 瓦尔登曾就读圣母大学 |
[11:25] | where he was an All-American running back. | 其间荣获全美最佳跑锋殊荣 |
[11:27] | Vice President of the United States– | 堂堂美国副总统 |
[11:29] | you’d think they could find something more vivid to say | 除了在大学打橄榄球 |
[11:31] | than he played football in college. | 还能报出他什么猛料 |
[11:36] | Tac teams completed the initial sweep– no Nazir. | 战术小组首阶段搜索完毕 没找到纳齐尔 |
[11:41] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[11:44] | I was right on his heels. | 我当时就在他后边 |
[11:46] | I know. But I think we’ve got to concede | 明白 不过得接受现实 |
[11:49] | that he might have gotten out of here. | 他可能已经跑了 |
[11:51] | We’ve got two members of Nazir’s network back at Langley | 总部还关着两个纳齐尔的属下 |
[11:53] | waiting to be interrogated. | 等着受审 |
[11:54] | You really think he got out of here past all of this? | 你觉得他能逃出这包围圈吗 |
[11:57] | I’m saying it looks that way. | 我是说 看起来像是 |
[12:01] | Then he had help, he must have. | 那他有帮手 肯定有 |
[12:04] | From whom? | 谁 |
[12:06] | Well, why did we put this operation off grid in the first place? | 我们最开始为什么要搞秘密行动 |
[12:08] | Because we’ve had leaks all along the way. | 就因为一直都在泄密 |
[12:11] | So you think one of our people is working against us? | 你是说有内奸吗 |
[12:13] | What, you have another explanation? | 你有其它解释吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah, Nazir got away before we even got here. | 也许纳齐尔在行动前就溜了 |
[12:16] | I told you, he was right there! | 都跟你说了 他就在那里 |
[12:19] | I heard him! | 我听到动静了 |
[12:26] | Okay, we’ll take another look. | 好吧 我们二次搜索 |
[12:29] | Hey, guys, let’s go. | 伙计们 行动吧 |
[12:30] | We’re going back in. | 再回去搜搜 |
[12:37] | Let’s try again. | 再来 |
[12:41] | – Is your name Saul Berenson? – Yes. | -你叫索尔·贝伦森吗 -是的 |
[12:43] | – Are you sometimes called “The Bear”? – Fuckin’ hope not. | -有人叫过你”熊爹”这名字吗 -扯淡 |
[12:47] | No. | 没有 |
[12:51] | Are you presently in Alabama? | 你现在阿拉巴马吗 |
[12:52] | No. | 没有 |
[12:54] | Do you intend to answer truthfully here today? | 你今天会如实回答问题吗 |
[13:01] | Do you intend to answer truthfully here today? | 你今天会如实回答问题吗 |
[13:03] | Yes. | 会 |
[13:04] | I’d prefer this not take all night. | 希望不用耗一整晚 |
[13:06] | See, I think you’d prefer that it did. | 我觉得你巴不得问一晚上 |
[13:09] | Are you acquainted with Aileen Morgan? | 你认识艾琳·摩根吗 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:13] | I was. | 认识 |
[13:14] | – Are you aware that she killed herself? – Yes. | -你知道她自杀了吗 -是 |
[13:17] | Were you with Aileen when she died? | 艾琳死时你在那吗 |
[13:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:20] | Was Aileen a terrorist? | 艾琳是恐怖分子吗 |
[13:22] | She said she was. | 她生前承认过 |
[13:24] | – Yes or no. – Yes. | -是还不是 -是 |
[13:28] | Do you live on Tripoli Lane? | 你住在的黎波里巷吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不 |
[13:32] | Did you provide the weapon | 艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器 |
[13:34] | Aileen Morgan used to kill herself? | 是你提供的吗 |
[13:37] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[13:42] | How this about? | 玩什么花样 |
[13:45] | I provided the weapon? | 我提供的武器 |
[13:47] | Did you provide the weapon | 艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器 |
[13:48] | – Aileen Morgan used to kill herself? – You tell Estes | -是不是你提供的 -你去告诉埃斯蒂斯 |
[13:50] | no matter how many bullshit charges he trumps up, | 无论他想把多少屎盆子扣我脑袋上 |
[13:53] | I’m onto him. | 我了解他 |
[13:54] | He wants to frame me for her death? | 他想把她的死诬赖到我头上 |
[13:57] | Go ahead, try. | 继续 你试试 |
[14:00] | You know this really about? | 你知道这到底因为什么吗 |
[14:02] | Do you? | 知道吗 |
[14:05] | A plan to assassinate a U.S. Congressman | 计划在阿布·纳齐尔被抓后 |
[14:08] | the second Abu Nazir is out of the picture. | 马上就干掉一个国会议员 |
[14:11] | Why don’t you ask me a few questions about that? | 怎么不问问跟这事有关的问题 |
[14:19] | Did you provide the weapon | 艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器 |
[14:21] | Aileen Morgan used to kill herself? | 是不是由你提供 |
[14:27] | …five, six, seven. | 五 六 七 |
[14:29] | Okay, who else? | 好 还有谁 |
[14:31] | A team is eight members, right? | 一个小队有八位成员 对吗 |
[14:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:34] | Could you join us, please? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[14:36] | Over here? | 到这来 |
[14:38] | Okay, so who was responsible for directing the actual search? | 刚刚谁负责指挥实地搜索 |
[14:40] | Carrie… Excuse me, please. | 卡莉 打断一下 |
[14:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:44] | I want to talk to the people who cleared the tunnel. | 我想跟排查隧道的人谈谈 |
[14:46] | – Talk to them? – To ask them a few questions. | -跟他们谈谈 -问几个问题 |
[14:48] | Like what? If they’re working for the other side? | 问什么 他们是不是为敌方工作 |
[14:50] | – They are all ex-military. – So? | -他们都是退役军人 -那又如何 |
[14:52] | So you do not want to be questioning their loyalty on a hunch. | 不能凭你的直觉而质疑他们的忠诚 |
[14:55] | I told you, if Nazir got away | 我说过了 纳齐尔逃跑 |
[14:56] | someone must have helped him. | 肯定有人相助 |
[15:00] | These guys work in pairs, you know that right? | 他们都是两人一组行动的 你知道吧 |
[15:02] | So do you want to explain to me how one of them is | 你跟我解释一下那个人怎么在他兄弟的 |
[15:03] | helping Nazir while his buddy’s looking over his shoulder? | 眼皮子底下帮纳齐尔跑路的 |
[15:06] | Or is it more than one? Or all of them? | 还是不止一个内鬼 他们全是 |
[15:08] | Or one big conspiracy? | 惊天大阴谋吗 |
[15:08] | Who was there from our side? | 我们的人刚刚有谁在 |
[15:09] | Who was directing the search? Which of our people? | 谁负责指挥的 我们之中的谁 |
[15:12] | – Me. – Who else? | -我 -还有谁 |
[15:14] | Does that mean you trust me? | 那么你是相信我了 |
[15:15] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[15:18] | Galvez. | 盖维斯 |
[15:25] | Uh, Danny Galvez. | 丹尼·盖维斯 |
[15:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:27] | I’ll poll security. | 我问下守卫 |
[15:29] | Galvez– does it even make sense? | 盖维斯 这说得通吗 |
[15:31] | I don’t know. I… | 不知道 我… |
[15:32] | He took a bullet in the tailor shop. | 在裁缝店里他还中了一枪 |
[15:35] | Well, Nazir has a history of sacrificing his own people. | 纳齐尔确实有过牺牲自己人的历史 |
[15:38] | Did he even have access? | 去年泄露的机密 |
[15:39] | The leaks over the past year, does Galvez make sense? | 他有权限接触到吗 盖维斯可能吗 |
[15:43] | It might. | 有可能 |
[15:45] | What? | 什么 |
[15:49] | He is a Muslim. | 他是穆斯林 |
[15:53] | Galvez cleared security | 两分钟前 |
[15:54] | at main gate two minutes ago. He’s driving north. | 盖维斯通过正门的检查 开车往北走了 |
[15:57] | He has Nazir. | 他带走了纳齐尔 |
[15:58] | Shut the outer perimeter. I want that car stopped now. | 封闭外围 拦截他的车 |
[16:00] | – Bravo team, with us! – Bravo, mount up. | -第二队跟我们走 -第二队 上车 |
[16:02] | Eagle, this is Unit Four. | 老鹰 第四小组呼叫 |
[16:03] | We have target vehicle in sight. | 目标车辆进入视线 |
[16:06] | Approaching blockade and counting five. | 数到五 接近封锁 |
[16:23] | Put your hands on the wheel | 把手放到方向盘上 |
[16:24] | where we can see them! Do not move! | 让我们看见 不许动 |
[16:29] | Can you see him? Nazir? | 看见他了吗 纳齐尔 |
[16:31] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[16:37] | – Is he armed? – Can’t tell. | -他有武器吗 -情况不明 |
[16:41] | Let’s get them out of there. | 让他们出来 |
[16:42] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[16:49] | – Out of the car. – What the? | -下车 -搞什么 |
[16:51] | On the ground. Get down. Now. | 趴下 快趴下 |
[16:56] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[16:57] | – What are you doing? – Shut up. | -你要干什么 -闭嘴 |
[16:58] | No weapons. He’s clean. Clear! | 没有武器 他没威胁 安全 |
[17:04] | There’s no one else in the vehicle! | 车里没有其他人 |
[17:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[17:09] | Goddamn it, Danny, | 天杀的 丹尼 |
[17:10] | where did you take him? | 你把他带到哪去了 |
[17:11] | – Who? – Abu Nazir, where is he? | -谁 -阿布·纳齐尔 他在哪 |
[17:13] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[17:14] | – Tell me! – Carrie! | -告诉我 -卡莉 |
[17:15] | He’s bleeding. | 他在流血呢 |
[17:17] | My stitches ripped open. I was going to the hospital. | 我的伤口开线了 正要去医院呢 |
[17:20] | All right, let him up. | 好吧 让他起来 |
[17:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:25] | Let’s get a medic. | 找医生来 |
[17:27] | Ah, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[17:51] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[17:59] | You have any idea where your mother is? | 知道你妈去哪了吗 |
[18:02] | Probably in the bathroom crying. | 说不定在卫生间里哭呢 |
[18:03] | I mean, if last night is any indication. | 我是说 如果昨晚算是某种迹象的话 |
[18:17] | Here, take mine. | 给你我的吧 |
[18:19] | – No, thanks. – I didn’t touch it. | -不 谢谢 -我没碰的 |
[18:21] | Yeah, well, I’m not going to either. | 我也不会去碰的 |
[18:25] | You know, there’s a 7-Eleven half a block away. | 离这里不远有家七十一便利店 |
[18:26] | They have milk. | 那里有牛奶卖 |
[18:28] | It’s too bad we can’t go there. | 可惜不能去 |
[18:30] | Want to tell me what’s bugging you? | 能告诉我你有什么烦恼事吗 |
[18:32] | Nothing is “Bugging me.” I just want to go to school. | 没有烦恼事 我只是想上学 |
[18:36] | Most parents would be thrilled. | 多数的家长看到孩子要上学得高兴死 |
[18:38] | I thought we were doing better. | 我以为你能适应点了呢 |
[18:41] | Yeah, well, I guess not. | 我可不这么想 |
[18:49] | I swear to God, if I have to listen to | 我发誓 如果再让我 |
[18:50] | another minute of Kuma War, | 库玛战争声音 |
[18:52] | I am going to kill someone. | 我要杀人了 |
[18:54] | – Dad! – Dana. | -老爸 -丹娜 |
[18:55] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这儿干嘛 |
[18:57] | Could someone please tell me that? | 有人能告诉我吗 |
[18:59] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[18:59] | Yeah, you told me something that did not make any sense. | 对 你告诉我的都是不合逻辑的事情 |
[19:04] | I got more milk. | 我弄到牛奶了 |
[19:07] | They actually let you leave? | 他们居然让你出门吗 |
[19:08] | Major Mendez got it for me. | 门德斯少校帮我买的 |
[19:11] | Okay now? Dana? | 好了吗 丹娜 |
[19:12] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[19:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:18] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[19:19] | – Dana. – This is leaking. It’s disgusting! | -丹娜 -都流出来了 真恶心 |
[19:23] | – I am so sick of this! – Dana. | -我烦透这一切了 -丹娜 |
[19:26] | What are we even doing here?! | 我们到底在这儿干嘛 |
[19:28] | We’re only here a while longer. | 我们不会再在这呆很长时间了 |
[19:29] | Why are you even here?! | 你又为什么在这儿 |
[19:32] | Why do you not just go live with that crazy woman | 你为什么不去跟那个疯女人同居 |
[19:34] | – and leave us alone! – Hey. | -离我们远点 -喂 |
[19:36] | No, Dana, shut up! | 丹娜 住嘴 |
[19:38] | We’re better off with Mike, | 我们和麦克一起生活更好 |
[19:40] | all of us. | 所有人 |
[19:41] | He has been a better father to us than you ever were! | 他比你更胜任做一个父亲 |
[19:44] | I don’t think we should be making any decisions right now. | 我认为目前我们不适宜做任何决定 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:48] | Any of us. | 任何人都不适宜 |
[19:50] | We need to just stop. | 我们需要停一停这个话题 |
[19:52] | Until we get home. To our house. | 返回自己家后 |
[19:55] | And then we’ll figure everything out. | 然后把所有事都解决掉 |
[20:04] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你无需自责 |
[20:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:05] | If communication had been better, | 如果沟通方面做得好些 |
[20:07] | we would’ve known Galvez was on his way to the hospital. | 我们早该知道盖维斯正去医院途中 |
[20:12] | I heard about the ugliness out there. | 我听说那边摆乌龙了 |
[20:14] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[20:16] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[20:17] | So, where are we now? | 那么 现在是什么情况 |
[20:19] | I just want to get Nazir. | 我只想抓到纳齐尔 |
[20:24] | Excuse me, I’ve waited two days to wash my face. | 失陪 我两天没洗脸了 |
[20:31] | I’m, uh, having Roya Hammad moved to | 应你要求 我已把罗亚·哈玛迪 |
[20:33] | Interrogation B like you asked. | 转移到B审讯室 |
[20:35] | Good. We’ll get on her. | 好的 我们会审问她 |
[20:37] | Not “We.” | 不要’你们’ |
[20:37] | I want you to question her. | 我想你亲自审问她 |
[20:39] | Well, Carrie knows more about her network. | 但卡莉更熟悉她的关系网 |
[20:41] | Agreed, but… | 同意 但是 |
[20:42] | Nazir could be anywhere. | 纳齐尔下落不明 |
[20:44] | We’re not gonna find him without some help. | 如果没有帮助 我们很难找到他 |
[20:46] | We need to take our best shot at this, | 我们这次不能有闪失 |
[20:47] | and after what Carrie’s just pulled, | 而卡莉刚刚的乌龙 |
[20:49] | I doubt that’s her. | 我觉得她不在状态 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | Let me know how it goes. | 随时报告进展 |
[22:41] | I spent an afternoon with him. | 我整个下午都和他在一起 |
[22:46] | Abu Nazir. | 阿布·纳齐尔 |
[22:48] | He put a gun to my head | 他用枪指着我的头 |
[22:49] | and came very close to pulling the trigger. | 差一点就扣动板机 |
[22:54] | He did this to me, and, uh, | 这是他打的 |
[22:56] | he did this. | 还有这里 |
[23:09] | He was surprisingly frank. | 他还出奇地坦白 |
[23:11] | He told me it would take centuries | 他说打败异教徒 |
[23:13] | to defeat the unbelievers, and | 需要漫长的岁月 |
[23:15] | he didn’t care how many casualties there would be. | 他不会在乎有多大的伤亡 |
[23:19] | On either side, how many people died… | 双方死多少人 |
[23:22] | …it’s of no concern. | 他都不在乎 |
[23:27] | I think that’s him. | 我想有以上想法的只是他 |
[23:30] | Not you. | 而不是你 |
[23:33] | You were a student | 你曾是个学生 |
[23:35] | and then a reporter, but you were never a soldier. | 现在是一个记者 但你从来都不是个战士 |
[23:40] | You’ve never been there, at Ground Zero, | 当炸弹爆炸时 |
[23:42] | when the bomb goes off, | 你从未在现场 |
[23:44] | knowing all that death is on you. | 知道所有人都因你而死 |
[23:50] | The naval base attack would have been the first time. | 海军基地的袭击将会成为你的首次任务 |
[23:54] | 300 men and women coming home. | 三百位士兵归国 |
[23:58] | Their families waiting for them. | 他们的家人在迫切等待 |
[24:02] | Their children. | 还有他们的孩子 |
[24:05] | All just… | 所有人 |
[24:07] | blown to pieces. | 都会被炸成碎片 |
[24:14] | But it didn’t happen. | 不过这一切并没发生 |
[24:20] | And now you have a second chance. | 而你现在还有将功补过的机会 |
[24:27] | Take it. | 要抓住了 |
[24:31] | Because I think there’s some part of you | 因为我相信 炸弹没爆炸 |
[24:33] | that’s relieved that bomb never went off. | 你也会有几许宽慰 |
[24:42] | Shit. | 操 |
[24:43] | Roya, | 罗亚 |
[24:45] | what he does, | 他的所作所为 |
[24:46] | which is kill innocent people… | 就是杀戮无辜的人 |
[24:51] | …it’s justified by a future which… | 未来会证明… |
[24:57] | …for the life of me I can’t believe you actually want. | 我无法相信这也是你想要的 |
[25:01] | How could you know what I want? | 你怎么会知道我想要什么 |
[25:10] | I know it’s not that. | 反正不是那样的世界 |
[25:19] | I-I understand that this is personal for you. | 我能理解你带有个人情绪 |
[25:23] | That your family lost land to the occupation. | 以色列军事占领 让你家失去了土地 |
[25:27] | That your grandfather was killed. | 你的祖父被杀 |
[25:32] | But Nazir can’t change that. | 但纳齐尔也无法改变这个事实 |
[25:35] | His only answer is perpetual war. | 他唯一的对策就是无休止的战争 |
[25:44] | Roya. | 罗亚 |
[25:52] | Have you ever… | 你有没有… |
[25:56] | have you ever had someone who | 有没有碰到这样的人 |
[25:58] | somehow… | 不知为何… |
[26:03] | takes over your life, | 他掌控了你的人生 |
[26:05] | pulls you in… | 把你拖下水… |
[26:07] | gets you to do things that aren’t really you? | 命令你做你不认同的事 |
[26:12] | That you know are wrong… | 纵然你明白那么做是错的 |
[26:17] | …but you can’t help yourself? | 却也只能继续下去 |
[26:25] | Do you have anyone like that? | 你碰到过这样的人吗 |
[26:35] | Yes. | 碰到过 |
[26:40] | Well… | 可是 |
[26:42] | I’ve never been that stupid. | 我没你那么笨 |
[26:47] | You idiot whore, | 你个傻逼 |
[26:49] | you think you understand me?! | 你以为你理解我 |
[26:51] | Or what my family, have lost and suffered?! | 理解我的家庭所遭受的 所失去的一切 |
[26:54] | You think this is just some fucking game? | 你他妈以为这是游戏吗 |
[26:58] | Nazir’s not afraid of you, I’m not. | 纳齐尔不怕你 我也是 |
[27:01] | I don’t need your help, I don’t want it. | 我不需要你的帮助 我不要 |
[27:26] | I’m gonna have someone take you home. | 我找个人送你回家 |
[27:27] | – No. – I’m not asking. | -不要 -这是命令 |
[27:28] | You’ve been up for a day and a half. | 你一天半没睡了 |
[27:30] | I fucked it up in there. | 我搞砸了 |
[27:33] | Our chance to get Nazir. Fuck. | 失去了找到纳齐尔的机会 操 |
[27:35] | We’ll see. | 还有希望 |
[27:37] | Go home and get some rest, okay? | 回去好好休息 好吗 |
[27:39] | I’m gonna deal with Roya and I’ll keep you posted. | 罗亚交给我 有消息随时通知你 |
[27:43] | Nothing’s gonna happen without you, I promise. | 安心回去 我保证这里不会有事的 |
[27:54] | Thanks for getting this done so quickly. | 这么快就搞定 谢谢了 |
[27:56] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[27:57] | How’d it go? | 结果怎么样 |
[27:59] | It’s all there, everything you wanted. | 你想要的结果都在那了 |
[28:01] | I quizzed him on the main topics we discussed. | 之前我们讨论过的 我都问了 |
[28:04] | The illegal surveillance of Sergeant Brody, | 包括非法监视布洛迪中士 |
[28:06] | the death of Aileen Morgan, general insubordination. | 艾琳·摩根的死 多次不服从组织安排 |
[28:10] | Plus a couple of detours I found along the way. | 还有一些意外收获 |
[28:14] | So we’re done. | 这么说算是成功了 |
[28:16] | You’ve got enough there to do what you want. | 里面的证据足够你任意处置他 |
[28:17] | You can fire him, tie him up in administrative proceedings | 把他炒了 用行政程序 |
[28:20] | for the next decade, refer him to harsher interrogations. | 束缚他个十年 或者进行严刑审问 |
[28:23] | I’m hoping none of that will be necessary. | 我希望这些都没必要 |
[28:25] | Yeah, sure, goes without saying. | 当然 证据不言自明 |
[28:32] | Funny detail, though. | 不过有个有意思的细节 |
[28:34] | He went on this crazy rant | 他当时激动地说 |
[28:37] | about an assassination plot against a U.S. congressman. | 有一个针对国会议员的暗杀阴谋 |
[28:41] | The machine said he was telling the truth. | 测谎仪显示他说的是实话 |
[28:47] | I’m calling it an anomaly. | 我认为这很反常 |
[28:50] | Thought it was best to leave it out. | 这件事还是就此打住为妙 |
[30:12] | You home yet? | 到家了没 |
[30:13] | I’m not going home. | 我不回家了 |
[30:14] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[30:15] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:16] | Something Roya said was bothering me. | 罗亚刚才的话让我不安 |
[30:17] | She said Nazir wouldn’t run. | 她说纳齐尔不会跑的 |
[30:19] | From you, she said. | 那是你的理解 |
[30:24] | From me, from whomever, it means run, literally. | 不管是谁的理解 字面意思就是跑 |
[30:28] | Not back down, not be afraid of. | 不是放弃 不是害怕 |
[30:30] | Run. As in movement. | 而是跑 是个动作 |
[30:31] | What if Nazir didn’t run | 万一纳齐尔并未逃跑 |
[30:32] | and we’re looking in all the wrong places. | 而我们一直在错误的地点搜寻 |
[30:34] | So what are the right places? | 那你说正确的地点是什么 |
[30:36] | Back in the tunnels. | 地道里 |
[30:38] | Nazir never left. | 纳齐尔从未离开 |
[30:39] | – We searched the tunnels. – I know. | -已经搜过了 -我知道 |
[30:42] | With multiple teams. | 多支队伍都搜查过 |
[30:43] | If Nazir was hiding in there, we’d have found him. | 如果他藏在里面 我们早就发现了 |
[30:46] | This has happened before. | 这种事以前发生过 |
[30:47] | His just vanishing right under our noses like a magic trick. | 他像变戏法一样在我们眼皮子底下消失 |
[30:50] | I’m heading back there. | 我赶回去了 |
[30:53] | Quinn, I’m heading back. | 奎恩 我回去了 |
[30:58] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上到 |
[31:10] | Where is everyone? | 人都在哪里 |
[31:11] | All done. | 任务都完成了 |
[31:12] | Where are the Tac teams? | 战术小组的人呢 |
[31:14] | Them, too. Left a while ago. | 他们也完成了 刚刚走 |
[31:16] | There might be one crew still here, | 可能在楼后边 |
[31:18] | over behind that building. | 还有一队人 |
[31:20] | Stay here. Don’t go anywhere. | 待在这里 哪儿也别去 |
[31:21] | Don’t let anyone else leave! | 别让任何人离开 |
[31:28] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停下 |
[31:33] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:34] | – What is it? – We need to sweep the tunnels. | -什么事 -我们得搜查地道 |
[31:36] | – We did. – One last time. | -我们搜查过了 -最后再查一次 |
[31:38] | Ma’am, we’ve been called back to Langley. | 女士 接到命令让我们撤回中情局 |
[31:40] | Tell Peter Quinn. | 告诉彼得·奎恩 |
[31:41] | He’ll give you whatever authorization you need. | 他能给你们任何必要的授权 |
[31:45] | Please. Our target, I think he’s still here. | 拜托了 我认为我们的目标人物还在这里 |
[32:06] | The results of your polygraph session. | 这是你的测谎结果 |
[32:08] | Open it, take a look. | 打开看看 |
[32:09] | I don’t need to. I know what’s in there. | 用不着 我知道上面写的是什么 |
[32:12] | I also know why you did it. | 我也知道你为什么那么做 |
[32:14] | And why’s that? | 那么是为什么呢 |
[32:15] | Because I was right… | 因为我是对的 |
[32:17] | you’re planning a hit on Brody. | 你要策划袭击布洛迪 |
[32:21] | You want me out of the way | 你要拔掉我这颗眼中钉 |
[32:22] | where I can’t interfere. | 以免我碍你的事 |
[32:23] | So you trumped that up. | 所以你捏造出了这次测谎 |
[32:24] | There’s nothing trumped up there, Saul. | 根本不存在什么捏造 索尔 |
[32:27] | That’s a product of standard agency procedures. | 这都是经过正规程序办的 |
[32:30] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[32:32] | How you going to do, huh? | 你会怎么做 |
[32:34] | How you going to do on the polygraph when they ask | 如果他们在测谎时问你是否曾经 |
[32:36] | if you ever executed a member of Congress? | 处决过一名议员 你会怎么做 |
[32:38] | We both know what Brody is, | 你我都清楚布洛迪是个什么东西 |
[32:41] | and congressman is the least of it. | 他的议员身份不过就是个幌子 |
[32:43] | We have a deal with him. | 我们和他有协议 |
[32:44] | We don’t make deals with terrorists, | 我们才不会和恐怖分子达成协议 |
[32:47] | and if he’s confused about that, or you are, | 如果他或者你对此有错误理解 |
[32:49] | that’s not my problem. | 那可不是我的问题 |
[32:51] | What is my problem is the way you continually undermine me. | 我的问题是 你一直在暗中算计我 |
[32:56] | I can’t allow it. | 这是我不能允许的 |
[32:57] | You’re through here. | 中情局容不下你 |
[33:01] | I want you gone. | 我要你卷铺盖走人 |
[33:03] | What the official story is, that’s up to you, | 至于对外的官方说法如何 随你便 |
[33:05] | but I will use this to tie you up | 不过有必要的话 我会利用这份结果 |
[33:09] | in hearing after hearing for the rest | 让你的余生都和聆讯 |
[33:11] | of your natural life if I have to. | 绑在一起 无休无止 |
[33:14] | You think about that. | 你想想吧 |
[33:44] | Mind if I ask? | 介意我问一下 |
[33:46] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸是怎么回事吗 |
[33:50] | This guy we’re looking for– he did that. | 是我们正在找的这个家伙打的 |
[33:53] | You’re the one he held hostage. | 你就是他绑架的人质 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:58] | Why you? | 为啥偏偏绑你 |
[34:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:27] | This wall right here. | 这面墙 |
[34:29] | What about it? | 墙怎么了 |
[34:31] | These conduits are passing right through it. | 这些管道都是从这里直穿过去的 |
[34:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:37] | At ceiling height, like there’s a room back there. | 差不多是屋顶的高度 似乎后面还有一个房间 |
[34:51] | There’s something back there. | 后面有东西 |
[34:54] | Let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[35:50] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[35:57] | You’re right, he was here. | 你说对了 他曾经在这里过 |
[36:07] | No more, though. | 可惜已经跑了 |
[36:10] | He can’t be far. | 他跑不远 |
[36:17] | Bravo, come in. | B队 听到请回答 |
[36:21] | Bravo, you there? | B队 能不能听到 |
[36:24] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:26] | – I’ll get them. – Yeah, go. | -我去找他们 -好的 去吧 |
[36:51] | Help! | 来人 |
[36:53] | He’s here, he’s here! | 他在这儿 他在这儿 |
[36:56] | Help, he’s here! | 来人 他在这儿 |
[36:59] | He’s here! | 他在这儿 |
[37:01] | Help! | 来人 |
[38:35] | Movement up ahead. | 向前直行 |
[38:37] | Stay down. | 蹲下 |
[38:41] | Who’s got eyes on him? | 谁看到他了 |
[38:47] | I got him, I got him. | 我找到他了 找到他了 |
[38:49] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[40:22] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[40:25] | I’m told he would have gotten away again if not for you. | 我听说要不是你 他就又跑了 |
[40:30] | Not just me. | 不只是我的功劳 |
[40:31] | Oh, well, you were the one always had | 好吧 可是总是你 |
[40:34] | a sixth sense about him. | 对他有特殊感应 |
[40:38] | The president will be thanking the agency | 一小时内 总统会召开新闻发布会 |
[40:40] | at a press conference within the hour. | 感谢我们局 |
[40:46] | It’s a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[40:49] | For all of us. | 对我们所有人都是 |
[40:51] | You must be very happy. | 你一定很高兴 |
[40:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[41:37] | They’re moving the Brody family back to their house. | 他们要让布洛迪一家搬回自己家去 |
[41:40] | Their security detail will be dismantled within the hour. | 他们家里的监控装置会在一小时内拆除 |
[41:43] | So it’s a go? | 所以要行动吗 |
[41:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:46] | It’ll be risky now. | 现在这么做会有风险 |
[41:47] | Everyone will be looking to Brody | 所有人都会盼着布洛迪 |
[41:48] | for a sound bite about Abu Nazir. | 对阿布·纳齐尔事件发表讲话 |
[41:50] | I’d still like it handled as soon as possible. | 我还是希望能尽快处理好此事 |
[41:54] | It’ll look like blowback for us getting Nazir. | 会让人感觉是纳齐尔的为了报复而杀了他 |
[42:18] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[42:23] | – Is there something wrong? – Not at all. | -出事了吗 -没有 |
[42:25] | I told Mrs. Brody, we were just notified | 我告诉布洛迪夫人 我们刚刚得知 |
[42:28] | that Abu Nazir has been killed. | 阿布·纳齐尔被正法了 |
[42:37] | It’s good news, right? | 这是好消息 对吧 |
[42:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[42:50] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[43:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:08] | You’re all safe now, Congressman. | 现在你们都安全了 议员阁下 |
[43:10] | Yeah, of course. | 对 当然 |
[43:11] | You can all go home. | 你们可以回家了 |
[43:37] | Never in my life | 我人生中第一次觉得 |
[43:38] | have I been so happy to be home. | 回家是件这么开心的事情 |
[43:40] | I kind of miss that place. | 我有点想念这个地方了 |
[43:42] | You would. | 那肯定 |
[43:44] | They made your bed for you. | 他们都给我们铺好床 |
[43:47] | That was mom, you moron. | 是妈妈铺的 白痴 |
[43:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:51] | I guess it’s time to say good-bye to Major Mendez. | 我想该去跟门德斯少校告别了 |
[44:03] | So, this is it. We’re all set. | 就送到这吧 我们都安顿好了 |
[44:06] | Okay. Thank you very much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[44:33] | You coming? | 你进来吗 |
[44:39] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[44:44] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[45:02] | I don’t want to fight any more. | 我不想再争吵了 |
[45:06] | Even for something. | 即便有争吵的事由 |
[45:09] | I’m tired of fighting. | 我厌倦争吵了 |
[45:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[45:19] | We were okay for so long. | 我们好了这么久 |
[45:23] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[45:24] | Since we were 16, | 从十六岁时起 |
[45:27] | and all we wanted was to be together, | 我们就一心想在一起 |
[45:30] | we were so okay. | 我们相敬如宾 |
[45:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:38] | Was it Mike? | 是因为麦克吗 |
[45:40] | – No. – Because… | -不是 -因为… |
[45:41] | No, it wasn’t. You know that. | 不是这个原因 你知道的 |
[45:49] | I tried, Brody. | 我努力了 布洛迪 |
[45:52] | I really tried. | 我真的努力过了 |
[45:56] | I just keep wishing that I’d been bigger somehow, | 我只是一直希望自己那时能更强大 |
[46:00] | able to give you… | 能给你… |
[46:02] | what you needed to be okay again after you got back, | 你需要的一切以帮你适应回来后的生活 |
[46:05] | but I couldn’t. | 但我做不到 |
[46:06] | You did fine. | 你做得很好 |
[46:07] | It was just… beyond me. | 那超出了我的能力范围 |
[46:11] | Jess… | 杰西 |
[46:16] | There was nothing anyone could have done. | 所有人都无能为力 |
[46:22] | Even me. | 即便是我 |
[46:24] | Because I tried, too. | 因为我也努力了 |
[46:29] | To deal with everything that happened. | 应对发生的一切 |
[46:33] | But th… | 但是… |
[46:34] | that was beyond me. | 我应对不来 |
[46:41] | I was fucked when I left for Iraq. | 我动身去伊拉克的时候就已经不再是以前的我 |
[46:48] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[47:12] | The time Carrie came… | 那次卡莉来… |
[47:15] | came over here to the house… | 来我们家 |
[47:20] | …on the day that Elizabeth Gaines was shot | 就是伊丽莎白·盖恩斯被枪击 |
[47:22] | and Tom Walker died… | 汤姆·沃克也死了的那天 |
[47:28] | …Carrie said some… | 卡莉对丹娜和你 |
[47:30] | some crazy things | 说了一些 |
[47:34] | to Dana and to you. | 一些疯狂的事情 |
[47:38] | She said things about what I was going to do. | 她说了些我本打算做的事情 |
[47:40] | Don’t. Not now. | 别说了 不是时候 |
[47:46] | For the longest time, | 这么久以来 |
[47:48] | all I wanted was for you to tell me the truth. | 我就想听你跟我说实话 |
[47:52] | I wanted to know it all. | 我想知道所有真相 |
[47:56] | I don’t have to know anymore. | 我现在不必知道了 |
[48:00] | I just don’t want to. | 我不想知道了 |
[48:17] | Carrie knows, right? | 卡莉知道 对吗 |
[48:20] | She knows everything about you. | 你所有的事她都知道 |
[48:27] | She accepts it. | 她接受了 |
[48:36] | You must love her a lot. | 你一定很爱她 |
[48:57] | What will we tell the kids? | 我们怎么跟孩子们说 |
[49:03] | Nothing they don’t already know. | 他们什么都知道 |
[50:23] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[50:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:29] | Can’t do any more damage. | 不会再对任何人 |
[50:32] | To anyone. | 做出任何伤害了 |
[50:38] | What I did | 我之前所做的 |
[50:42] | to get Nazir to let you go… | 让纳齐尔放你走 |
[50:49] | It was you or Walden, Carrie. | 我要在你和瓦尔登之间做选择 卡莉 |
[51:05] | It wasn’t even close. | 但这个抉择一点都不难 |