| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | I’m tired of fighting. | 我厌倦争吵了 |
| [00:10] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [00:10] | Carrie knows, right, | 卡莉知道 对吗 |
| [00:12] | everything about you? | 你所有的事她都知道 |
| [00:14] | She accepts it. | 她接受了 |
| [00:16] | You must love her a lot. | 你一定很爱她 |
| [00:19] | This deal of ours… | 我们的这个所谓”交易” |
| [00:21] | I think it’s a way out for both of us. | 我觉得是你我共同的出路 |
| [00:24] | You know how crazy everyone says you are? | 你知道大家都说你有多疯狂吗 |
| [00:26] | You’re crazier than that. | 你比大家说的还要疯狂 |
| [00:28] | Not too many months ago you told me you were in love with him. | 就在几个月前 你还跟我说你爱上他了 |
| [00:31] | Yeah, and I was more than a little unstable then. | 对 但我当时精神状态很不稳定 |
| [00:34] | Carrie’s been in an accident. D.C. Police found | 卡莉出车祸了 华府警察在17号大街 |
| [00:35] | her car on 17th Street all smashed up, it was broadsided. | 发现她的车侧面被撞了个稀巴烂 |
| [00:38] | – Is she hurt? – They can’t find her. | -她受伤了吗 -找不到她人 |
| [00:39] | What the fuck have you done to Carrie? | 你他妈对卡莉做了什么 |
| [00:41] | If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you. | 想救她的话 就照我说的做 |
| [00:43] | Walden has a bad heart. | 瓦尔登心脏不好 |
| [00:45] | His pacemaker can be accessed wirelessly. | 他的起搏器可被无线访问 |
| [00:47] | Send me the number | 把号码发给我 |
| [00:48] | or I will kill her. | 要不就杀了她 |
| [00:52] | Call a doctor. | 叫医生 |
| [00:56] | I’m killing you. | 我要送你归天 |
| [01:00] | What I did | 我之前所做的 |
| [01:01] | to get Nazir to let you go… | 让纳齐尔放你走 |
| [01:05] | it was you or Walden, Carrie. | 我要在你和瓦尔登之间做选择 卡莉 |
| [01:07] | What if Nazir didn’t run | 万一纳齐尔并未逃跑 |
| [01:08] | and we’re looking in all the wrong places? | 而我们一直在错误的地点搜寻 |
| [01:09] | So, what are the right places? | 那你说正确的地点是什么 |
| [01:11] | Back in the tunnels. | 地道里 |
| [01:21] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
| [01:27] | You tell Estes, | 你去告诉埃斯蒂斯 |
| [01:28] | no matter how many bullshit charges he trumps up, | 无论他想把多少屎盆子扣我脑袋上 |
| [01:30] | I’m on to him. | 我了解他 |
| [01:32] | You know what this is really about? | 你知道这到底因为什么吗 |
| [01:33] | Planning a hit on Brody. | 策划袭击布洛迪 |
| [01:35] | How you going to do on the polygraph when they ask | 如果他们在测谎时问你是否曾经 |
| [01:37] | if you ever executed a member of Congress? | 处决过一名议员 你会怎么做 |
| [01:54] | Oh, it’s all coming back to me. | 万千回忆涌上心头啊 |
| [01:57] | The good, the bad, the ugly? | 美好 糟糕 丑恶的回忆 |
| [02:00] | It wasn’t dull. | 反正丰富多彩 |
| [02:15] | Ah, watch the wrists. | 轻点碰手腕 |
| [02:16] | Wounded warrior. | 英勇负伤的战士 |
| [02:19] | It’s not like last time, though. | 但这次感觉和上次不同 |
| [02:22] | There’s no secrets now. | 因为现在不用藏秘密了 |
| [02:24] | Scary? | 害怕吗 |
| [02:26] | No, it’s just… | 没有 只是… |
| [02:28] | Easier? | 更轻松 |
| [02:29] | Well, that should be a good thing, right? | 这算是件好事 对吧 |
| [02:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [02:37] | Anyway, um, we should get firewood, make up the bed. | 咱们该找柴火 铺床了 |
| [02:40] | Sure. | 好 |
| [03:17] | Yeah. | 喂 |
| [03:17] | You on him? | 盯上他了吗 |
| [03:19] | – Yup. – And? | -对 -然后呢 |
| [03:21] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
| [03:23] | As soon as he is, I’ll take him. | 等到他落单 我就把他解决掉 |
| [03:24] | And he disappears. | 然后把他处理干净 |
| [03:26] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道套路 |
| [03:29] | Who’s he with? | 他和谁在一起 |
| [03:30] | Does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
| [03:32] | It’s Carrie, right? | 是卡莉 对吧 |
| [03:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [03:35] | Jesus, she’s unbelievable. | 天啊 她脑子缺根筋吧 |
| [03:37] | You never made a bad move in your romantic life? | 你就没爱过不该爱的人吗 |
| [03:40] | Call me every two hours. | 每两小时跟我汇报一次 |
| [04:26] | Uh, do something with these. | 用这些做点什么 |
| [04:34] | – I’m funny. – Well, now I know. | -我很逗趣的 -现在领教了 |
| [05:12] | A souvenir from our last visit. | 这是咱们上次来时留下的纪念品 |
| [05:25] | How sweet. | 真不错 |
| [05:48] | Hey, let’s take a walk. | 咱们出去走走吧 |
| [05:52] | So you guys own this place, right? | 这是你们家自己的房子是吧 |
| [05:54] | From my mom’s family. | 从我妈家传下来的 |
| [05:55] | They’d come here every summer. | 他们每年夏天都来消暑 |
| [05:58] | Where’s your mom now? | 你妈现在在哪儿 |
| [06:02] | The day I left for college, | 我去上大学那天 |
| [06:05] | she told my dad she was going to CVS | 她跟我爸说她去药店 |
| [06:08] | and she never came back. | 然后就再也没回来 |
| [06:12] | Wow, did you see that coming? | 你之前有预感吗 |
| [06:14] | Well, my dad was pretty impossible. | 我爸的病很折磨人 |
| [06:19] | He has what I have, | 跟我的病一样 |
| [06:21] | but he just wouldn’t get treated. | 但他就是不肯接受治疗 |
| [06:24] | So there’d be a message in the stars, | 他觉得星星会给他带来启示 |
| [06:26] | and he’d have to buy a camper | 所以就买了辆露营车 |
| [06:27] | and drive us all out to the Great Lakes for the miracle. | 开车带我们去五大湖 等待奇迹降临 |
| [06:31] | It was that kind of thing. | 就喜欢做这种事 |
| [06:33] | But now he’s on meds? | 但他现在开始服药了 |
| [06:34] | Yeah, and he’s good. | 是啊 他情况挺好 |
| [06:35] | He’s, he’s well. | 情况相当不错 |
| [06:38] | And your mom? | 那你妈呢 |
| [06:44] | You’d think I’d hate her– Maggie does– | 你可能以为我会恨她 麦琪就恨她 |
| [06:48] | but I understand. | 不过我能理解她 |
| [06:50] | I mean, living with that can eat you up. | 跟那种人一起生活痛不欲生 |
| [06:55] | Has she reached out to you since? | 她从那之后联系过你吗 |
| [07:01] | No, that part… does hurt. | 没有 这件事 还挺痛心的 |
| [07:08] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
| [07:12] | You’re the first one. | 我从没告诉过别人 |
| [07:43] | Did you call Carrie Mathison? | 你给卡莉·麦吉森打电话了吗 |
| [07:44] | No, but, uh, got you an extra milk. | 没有 不过给你多拿了盒牛奶 |
| [07:48] | Something terrible is going down | 有可怕的事情在发生 |
| [07:49] | right now. | 就是现在 |
| [07:52] | An assassination. | 一场暗杀 |
| [07:55] | You know I got to report everything that you say in here, right? | 你跟我说的所有话我都要上报 你知道吧 |
| [07:57] | Report it. | 那就上报吧 |
| [07:59] | Shout it from the rooftops. | 站在房顶上嚷得人尽皆知 |
| [08:05] | Saul, just being honest– you sound a little nutty. | 索尔 我有话直说 你听着有点癫狂 |
| [08:08] | Would you please just call Carrie? | 拜托你给卡莉打个电话吧 |
| [08:10] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能打 |
| [08:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
| [08:14] | Why not have a mind of your own, | 为何不能独立思考 |
| [08:16] | do me a favor despite your fucking orders? | 帮我个忙 别管他们那些狗屁命令 |
| [08:20] | ‘Cause then I’d be where you are. | 那我会跟你落得同样下场 |
| [08:28] | Thanks for the milk. | 谢谢给我多拿一盒牛奶 |
| [08:46] | So, how do I apply to become your cabin boy? | 我申请做你的木屋服务生如何 |
| [08:49] | Oh, that’s a coveted spot. | 这个职位很抢手的 |
| [08:51] | Naturally. | 那是肯定 |
| [08:54] | Full-time? | 你要做全职吗 |
| [08:56] | Live-in. | 住家 |
| [08:57] | Do the cooking, do the laundry. | 给你做饭 替你洗衣 |
| [09:02] | I do hate laundry. | 我最讨厌洗衣服了 |
| [09:05] | Keep the lady of the house stimulated. | 让家里姑娘的保持兴奋 |
| [09:08] | Intellectually. | 脑力兴奋 |
| [09:11] | You’re hired. | 你被录用了 |
| [09:25] | Want to talk about it for real? | 想正经谈谈心吗 |
| [09:30] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 |
| [09:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [09:37] | Well, what are your plans? | 你有什么计划 |
| [09:40] | If I don’t get the cabin boy job? | 如果我没当上木屋服务生的话吗 |
| [09:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [09:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
| [09:46] | I’m not going to be a congressman. | 我不会当议员了 |
| [09:48] | You got any other skills? | 你还有别的本事吗 |
| [09:52] | Yeah, I could be a builder. | 可以当个建筑工人 |
| [09:55] | Maybe a teacher. | 要么当老师 |
| [09:59] | My only real plan for now is to be a good person again. | 现在我唯一的计划就是重新做个好人 |
| [10:03] | You are a good person. | 你本来就是好人 |
| [10:08] | I really have a second chance. | 还真有机会重来 |
| [10:12] | I never thought that was possible. | 我真是做梦都没想到 |
| [10:14] | A clean slate. | 重新来过 |
| [10:18] | And I have you. | 还拥有你 |
| [10:23] | At least, at this moment, I have you. | 至少此刻拥有你 |
| [10:32] | Well, if we were really serious… | 要是咱俩是认真的 |
| [10:36] | Well, let’s just say we are. | 当然认真的 |
| [10:42] | I would have a clean slate, too. | 我也得重新来过 |
| [10:46] | Because you wouldn’t go back to the CIA. | 你不回中情局了吗 |
| [10:47] | Oh, I couldn’t. | 回不去了 |
| [10:50] | And there’s the rub. | 这就是痛处了 |
| [10:53] | Well… yes. | 是啊 |
| [11:08] | They ask you back? | 他们让你回去了 |
| [11:09] | Uh, no, not yet, but… | 还没呢 不过 |
| [11:13] | You know, I know how much you love it there. | 我知道你多喜欢那工作 |
| [11:15] | Yeah, but, but the thing is… | 是喜欢 不过… |
| [11:18] | – No, I understand, I do. – No, you interrupted me. | -没事 我理解 真的 -你打断我了 |
| [11:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [11:27] | The thing is, Brody… | 是这样 布洛迪 |
| [11:32] | I also love… | 我也喜欢 |
| [11:34] | Careful. | 当心哦 |
| [11:38] | …being with you. | 和你在一起 |
| [11:47] | Is it possible? | 真的可能吗 |
| [11:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [11:56] | I mean, your past… and my illness. | 我是说 你那些经历 我的病 |
| [12:00] | I’m not scared of that. | 我不怕 |
| [12:01] | – You should be. – Why? | -你该怕 -为什么 |
| [12:04] | I told you, it’s hard. | 我跟你说过 那很难 |
| [12:08] | It’s ugly. | 很丑陋 |
| [12:09] | Well, you’re not scared of the ugly things I’ve done. | 可你也没被我干的那些丑事吓到啊 |
| [12:11] | I am, though. | 其实我吓到了 |
| [12:15] | You do scare me, Brody. | 你吓到我了 布洛迪 |
| [12:28] | Look… | 听着 |
| [12:38] | You might be right. | 也许你说得对 |
| [12:41] | Maybe all this will end in tears. | 也许最终是镜花水月 |
| [12:50] | Or… | 或者 |
| [12:54] | We might make it? | 好梦成真呢 |
| [14:42] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
| [14:45] | I’ll be back with croissants. | 我去买点面包来 |
| [14:47] | In that case, get out of here. | 那样的话 赶紧去 |
| [17:30] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
| [17:52] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
| [18:07] | Morning. | 早啊 |
| [18:07] | Morning. | 早 |
| [18:10] | Real life interferes today. | 现实终究是现实啊 |
| [18:13] | I know. | 我懂 |
| [18:14] | Back we go. | 得回了 |
| [18:19] | I was thinking, in the car… | 刚才在车里 我在想 |
| [18:21] | Yeah? | 什么 |
| [18:23] | – About you. – And? | -你的事 -然后呢 |
| [18:26] | And me. | 还有我的事 |
| [18:32] | It’s up to you. | 看你了 |
| [18:35] | I’m in. | 我都听你的 |
| [18:41] | I have to, uh… | 我得 |
| [18:44] | – Think? – Yeah. | -考虑 -对 |
| [18:49] | I wish I could have both… you and the job. | 我希望工作和你都能保住 |
| [18:52] | I know. | 我明白 |
| [18:53] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
| [18:55] | And I’ll understand, whatever you decide. | 你怎么选择我都能理解 |
| [19:00] | I’m gonna go to my sister’s tonight, | 今晚我要回我姐那儿 |
| [19:02] | see them, just play this out. | 看看家人 把事情整理一下 |
| [19:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [19:15] | But we could be happy, couldn’t we? | 但咱们有幸福的可能 对吧 |
| [19:25] | Imagine that. | 想象一下吧 |
| [20:12] | Shit! | 妈的 |
| [20:22] | Is it done? | 搞定了 |
| [20:26] | No. | 没 |
| [20:29] | No? | 没 |
| [20:34] | The vice president’s dead. | 副总统死了 |
| [20:38] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
| [20:40] | And Brody’s resigning his seat. | 布洛迪辞职了 |
| [20:42] | You’re telling me things I know. | 你说的我都知道 |
| [20:44] | So there’s no threat to the nation. | 那国家也没威胁了 |
| [20:47] | He’ll never rise politically. | 他再难踏入政坛半步 |
| [20:50] | Are you suddenly an analyst, Quinn? | 你怎么变分析师了 奎恩 |
| [20:54] | No. | 没有 |
| [20:56] | I’m a guy who kills bad guys. | 我还是除暴安良之人 |
| [20:58] | And you have an assignment | 那给你的任务 |
| [21:00] | you’ve apparently fucked up. | 怎么能搞砸了 |
| [21:03] | Brody’s information was good. | 布洛迪的情报很有价值 |
| [21:05] | So fucking what? | 那又怎样 |
| [21:06] | Perfect, actually. | 相当有价值 |
| [21:09] | We got Nazir because of him. | 多亏他才搞掉纳齐尔 |
| [21:12] | As for Carrie, | 还有卡莉 |
| [21:14] | I have never seen a better intelligence officer. | 我还没见过更优秀的情报人员 |
| [21:18] | Killing Brody would kill her. | 杀了布洛迪就相当于毁了她 |
| [21:22] | What is all this squishy bullshit? | 这都什么狗屁逻辑 |
| [21:24] | So the only reason to kill Brody now is for you. | 现在干掉布洛迪唯一的原因就是为你了 |
| [21:28] | To cover your ass. | 帮你灭口 |
| [21:31] | And the collateral damage | 附带着还会 |
| [21:33] | would be to wreck a woman | 毁了那个女人 |
| [21:34] | you’ve already wrecked once before. | 她之前已经被你毁过一次了 |
| [21:37] | And I ain’t doing that. | 我不会那么做 |
| [21:42] | No. | 好 |
| [21:45] | Fine… if you’re not up to the task. | 算了 你要是干不了这活儿 |
| [21:56] | Nothing happens to Brody. | 谁都别想动布洛迪 |
| [21:59] | Or? | 否则 |
| [21:59] | Or you’ll find me back in this bedroom one night. | 否则某天夜里我还会出现在这里 |
| [22:03] | Right back in that chair. | 还坐在那张椅子上 |
| [22:07] | ‘Cause I’m a guy that kills bad guys. | 因为我是除暴安良之人 |
| [22:34] | Hi, Brody. | 嗨 布洛迪 |
| [22:35] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
| [22:37] | Um, fine. Fair. | 还好 还行 |
| [22:40] | Yeah. | 那就好 |
| [22:44] | Hey, look, uh, | 是这样 |
| [22:45] | there’s a memorial for Walden at the CIA later today. | 今天稍晚局里有个瓦尔登的追思会 |
| [22:49] | Brody, I can’t go with you. | 布洛迪 我不能和你去 |
| [22:51] | I know. | 明白 |
| [22:52] | – I mean… – No. It’s fine. | -我是说… -没事 |
| [22:54] | That’s fine. I just need to come by, get my suit. | 没关系 我只是想过去取套正装 |
| [22:57] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
| [22:59] | Well, uh, Chris has a game at 12:00. | 克里斯十二点有场球赛 |
| [23:01] | We’ll be gone till 2:00. | 我们两点才出发 |
| [23:03] | All right, I’ll come by then. | 好的 那到时候见 |
| [23:06] | How is Chris? | 克里斯怎么样 |
| [23:07] | He’s not eating very much. | 他没怎么吃东西 |
| [23:10] | It’s weird. | 怪怪的 |
| [23:12] | And Dana? | 丹娜呢 |
| [23:14] | We’re fine, Brody. We’re just, um… | 还好 布洛迪 我们就是 |
| [23:17] | trying to get on. | 努力适应吧 |
| [23:18] | Yeah. Right. | 好吧 那好 |
| [23:21] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
| [23:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [23:45] | Can I buy you a beer? | 请你喝一杯怎么样 |
| [23:47] | Why not? | 好啊 |
| [23:56] | Two Rolling Rocks… this guy’s favorite. | 两瓶普通燕京 这家伙的最爱 |
| [23:59] | ‘Cause I’m cheap. | 因为我抠 |
| [24:00] | Always were. | 一如既往 |
| [24:03] | So, | 怎么 |
| [24:05] | is this a peace negotiation? | 你是来和平谈判的吗 |
| [24:07] | I’m not at war with you. | 我又没跟你开战 |
| [24:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
| [24:20] | Mike… | 麦克… |
| [24:23] | we’re splitting up… | 我们打算分开 |
| [24:25] | me and Jess. | 我和杰西 |
| [24:28] | Jesus. It’s tough? | 天啊 很艰难吧 |
| [24:32] | Yeah. It’s best for everyone. | 对 但分开对大家都好 |
| [24:39] | You took care of ’em for eight years when I was gone. | 过去我不在的八年是你照顾他们母子三人 |
| [24:42] | You took care of ’em last week when I couldn’t. | 上周我脱不开身的时候也是你 |
| [24:45] | It’s no trouble. | 举手之劳 |
| [24:54] | You can keep taking care of them. | 今后你可以继续照顾他们 |
| [24:58] | If you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
| [25:04] | Because I can’t right now. | 因为我没办法了 |
| [25:11] | This isn’t the way it was supposed to go. | 事情不该走到这一步 |
| [25:14] | No. | 对 |
| [25:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [25:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
| [25:50] | Well, if it isn’t Javert. | 我还以为正义使者来了 |
| [25:53] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
| [25:56] | I can go? | 可以走了 |
| [25:58] | That’s what I said. | 我刚说过了 |
| [26:00] | Oh, goddamn it. | 他妈的 |
| [26:03] | Is he dead? Did you kill Brody? | 他死了吗 你杀了布洛迪了 |
| [26:06] | No. | 没 |
| [26:08] | I decided you were right. | 我想来想去觉得你说得对 |
| [26:11] | He held up his end, so we’ll hold up ours. | 他做了他分内的事 我们也应该如此 |
| [26:13] | So I called it off. | 所以我取消了行动 |
| [26:15] | What took you so fucking long? | 那你他妈的怎么用了这么久 |
| [26:17] | I needed to cool off. | 我需要冷静下来 |
| [26:18] | I needed to sit here for three days while you did? | 那你冷静的时候用得着把我关这三天吗 |
| [26:21] | – Watch your step. – Why? | -你小心点 -为什么 |
| [26:22] | Gonna bring out your big, bad report on me? | 想长篇大论写报告针对我吗 |
| [26:25] | Your five-alarm warning, | 五级预警 |
| [26:26] | what a dangerous fucking figure Saul Berenson is? | 说索尔·贝伦森是个多操蛋的危险人物吗 |
| [26:32] | The report is being redacted as we speak. | 这会儿 报告已经有人在写了 |
| [26:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [26:37] | Why, David? | 为什么 大卫 |
| [26:40] | Maybe I’m just giving an old guy a break. | 也许我只是想放你这个老家伙一马 |
| [27:54] | No soccer for you? | 你没去看球 |
| [27:56] | I wanted to stay here. | 我想留下来 |
| [28:00] | How’re you doing? | 你好吗 |
| [28:03] | Bad. | 不好 |
| [28:06] | I know. | 我明白 |
| [28:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [28:11] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
| [28:13] | To a ceremony for Finn Walden’s dad. | 去出席芬·瓦尔登爸爸的葬礼 |
| [28:17] | Will Finn be there? | 芬会去吗 |
| [28:20] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
| [28:29] | You remember that day that you were dressing in here, | 还记得那天你也在这换衣服 |
| [28:31] | and you wanted me to leave? | 你还想撵我走来着 |
| [28:35] | I’m not sure… | 记不太清了 |
| [28:37] | It was the day that that lady came. | 就是那个女士来的那天 |
| [28:39] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
| [28:43] | Okay. | 哦 |
| [28:46] | You never care if I’m in here while you’re getting ready. | 你平时换衣服的时候从来不介意我在场 |
| [28:51] | And then… | 后来… |
| [28:53] | what she said about a bomb… | 她说了些什么炸弹的事 |
| [28:59] | …and you wanting to hurt people. | 还说你要伤害一些人 |
| [29:01] | That the war had messed you up… | 说那场战争扰乱了你的心智 |
| [29:03] | Dana. Look… | 丹娜 听我说 |
| [29:04] | It adds up, is the thing. | 这个说法 很合理 |
| [29:07] | It is the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样解释得通 |
| [29:12] | I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
| [29:16] | Then don’t. | 那就说实话 |
| [29:22] | She isn’t crazy, is she? | 她没疯 对吧 |
| [29:25] | Carrie? No. | 卡莉吗 对 |
| [29:26] | She’s not. | 她没疯 |
| [29:28] | So you were going to do those things. | 那你当时确实准备去干那些事 |
| [29:30] | But I didn’t. | 但我没干 |
| [29:32] | And I wouldn’t now. | 以后也不会 |
| [29:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [29:43] | Look, I was screwed up. | 听我说 是我被扰乱了心智 |
| [29:48] | That’s why I hurt your mom. | 伤害了你妈妈 |
| [29:50] | And you guys. | 还有你们俩 |
| [29:55] | It is like you just don’t know anyone. | 感觉你就像无亲无故无牵挂似的 |
| [30:02] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
| [30:09] | Dana… | 丹娜 |
| [30:30] | Well, you look nice. | 今天穿这么帅气 |
| [30:32] | I’m overseeing Nazir’s ceremony. | 我要去监督纳齐尔的葬礼 |
| [30:35] | Mm. Burial at sea? | 海葬吗 |
| [30:37] | Seems to be the method of choice these days. | 这好像成了如今通行的做法 |
| [30:40] | Want to come along? | 想一起来吗 |
| [30:41] | Oh, I promised Brody I’d see him at the memorial service. | 我跟布洛迪约好了去追悼会 |
| [30:48] | Then walk me out, at least. | 那至少送我出去吧 |
| [30:55] | This’ll put you in line to be the youngest station chief | 这件事会让你成为局里历史上 |
| [30:58] | in the history of the Agency. | 最年轻的站长候选人 |
| [30:59] | How on earth did you swing this with Estes? | 你到底是怎么跟埃斯蒂斯交涉的 |
| [31:01] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
| [31:02] | Not yet, anyway. | 反正目前还没有 |
| [31:04] | Well, what makes you think he’ll play ball? | 那你凭什么认为他会让步 |
| [31:07] | Because you deserve it. | 因为这是你应得的 |
| [31:10] | Plus he owes me. | 还有他欠我的 |
| [31:11] | He does? | 是吗 |
| [31:13] | Does that have anything to do with where you’ve been | 这跟你过去三天在哪 |
| [31:15] | the last three days? | 有关系吗 |
| [31:17] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
| [31:23] | I mean… | 我是说… |
| [31:26] | Station chief? | 站长 |
| [31:28] | Why do you not look thrilled? | 你怎么一点都不兴奋 |
| [31:31] | I… | 我… |
| [31:35] | I just have to think about it. | 我要好好考虑一下 |
| [31:36] | What’s to think about? | 有什么好想的 |
| [31:41] | Look, you know the struggles that I have. | 你知道我经历过的困难 |
| [31:43] | Which you’re managing very well. | 你都处理得非常好 |
| [31:47] | Well, sometimes I think about a more balanced life, is all. | 有时候我想多过些安定生活 就这样 |
| [31:50] | This is your life. | 这就是你的生活 |
| [31:53] | Well, I’ve always believed that, but… | 我也一直这么认为 但是… |
| [31:56] | What’s changed? | 什么改变了你 |
| [32:04] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
| [32:11] | I thought you said your eyes were open. | 我记得你说过你会提高警惕 |
| [32:14] | My eyes are open. | 我已经很警惕了 |
| [32:17] | Brody has kept every promise he’s made to us. | 布洛迪遵守了他对我们的每一个承诺 |
| [32:19] | Without him, we never would have rolled up | 没有他 我们根本没办法拿下 |
| [32:20] | Nazir or his network. | 纳齐尔或他的组织 |
| [32:22] | He’s a man who put on a suicide vest, Carrie. | 他穿自杀式背心刺杀总统 卡莉 |
| [32:23] | That’s who he is. That’s who he always will be. | 他就是这种人 一直都是 |
| [32:27] | I know everything he is. | 他的事我都知道 |
| [32:29] | But it’s… | 但这个… |
| [32:33] | it’s complicated. | 有点复杂 |
| [32:34] | No, it’s crystal clear. | 不 显而易见 |
| [32:36] | You cannot be with him. | 你不能和他一起 |
| [32:39] | Who are you to say that to me? | 你凭什么管我啊 |
| [32:41] | You can do whatever you want. | 你可以随心所欲 |
| [32:43] | An intelligence officer can’t. | 但情报人员不可以 |
| [32:45] | Don’t you think I know that? | 难道你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
| [32:46] | So you’re choosing him over us? | 所以你选择了他而放弃我们 |
| [32:51] | – I don’t know! – You’re throwing your life away. | -不知道 -你是在葬送自己的生活 |
| [32:54] | Or maybe I’m-I’m just not | 或者我只是不想 |
| [32:56] | giving it away, to this place. | 把生活葬送在这里 |
| [32:57] | Maybe… | 也许… |
| [32:59] | maybe I want other things. | 也许我想得到其他东西 |
| [33:01] | Like a terrorist in your bed. | 比如和恐怖分子上床 |
| [33:03] | And maybe I don’t want to be alone my whole fucking life! | 也许我不想下半生那么孤单 |
| [33:05] | Like me. | 就像我 |
| [33:05] | Like you. ‘Cause it doesn’t look that great, Saul. | 像你 那样才不好 索尔 |
| [33:08] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
| [33:10] | You don’t know a goddamned thing. | 你他妈的什么也没看清楚 |
| [33:14] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person | 你是我见过最聪明 |
| [33:16] | I’ve ever known. | 又最愚蠢的人 |
| [33:47] | Sir. | 长官 |
| [33:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
| [33:57] | Nick. | 尼克 |
| [33:59] | Cynthia. | 辛迪亚 |
| [34:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [34:02] | I’m behind a lot of Xanax here. | 我吃了很多镇静药 |
| [34:04] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [34:06] | You want me to see you to your seat? | 你想我陪你去座位上吗 |
| [34:09] | Please. | 谢谢 |
| [34:47] | Hello, Finn. | 你好 芬 |
| [34:49] | Hi, Mr. Brody. | 你好 布洛迪先生 |
| [34:51] | Tell Dana I said hi. | 代我问候丹娜 |
| [34:54] | I will. | 我会的 |
| [34:56] | Anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
| [34:58] | No. I’m fine, thank you. | 不需要 我没事 谢谢 |
| [35:08] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
| [36:37] | …A man of conviction. | 有信念 |
| [36:39] | A man of principle. | 有原则 |
| [36:41] | It was Bill Walden | 这就是比尔·瓦尔登 |
| [36:42] | who coined the phrase “Fortress America,” | 他创造了”美国堡垒”这一主张 |
| [36:45] | who led this Agency out of its darkest hour, | 并带领中情局走出低谷 |
| [36:50] | and in the process, | 在此过程中 |
| [36:50] | transformed the very way we defend ourselves here at home. | 转变我们保家卫国的方式 |
| [36:56] | It was Bill Walden who | 是比尔·瓦尔登 |
| [36:58] | championed a fledgling drone program, | 力主尚不成熟的无人机计划 |
| [37:00] | which has since degraded al-Qaeda | 从此将基地组织 |
| [37:01] | to the point of irrelevance. | 降级为可有可无的小问题 |
| [37:04] | And it was Bill Walden who | 是比尔·瓦尔登 |
| [37:06] | laid the groundwork for the operations | 为击毙奥萨马·本·拉登 |
| [37:07] | that took out Osama bin Laden | 和阿布·纳齐尔的行动 |
| [37:09] | and Abu Nazir. | 奠定了基础 |
| [37:32] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
| [37:36] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
| [37:40] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
| [37:44] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
| [38:17] | I’ve decided, | 我决定了 |
| [38:19] | and I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
| [38:21] | What, now? Or…? | 现在吗 还是… |
| [38:23] | Both. | 两样都是 |
| [38:40] | Amen. | 阿门 |
| [38:44] | We honor your husband | 为了你丈夫 |
| [38:46] | for all he has done for this agency | 对我局和伟大祖国的贡献 |
| [38:48] | and for this great country. | 我们向他致敬 |
| [38:52] | What made you change your mind? | 是什么让你改变了主意 |
| [38:56] | You did. | 是你 |
| [39:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [39:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [39:07] | Why the sad look then? | 干嘛一副伤心样 |
| [39:09] | I’m not sad. | 我没伤心 |
| [39:11] | The opposite. | 正相反 |
| [39:27] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
| [39:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [39:30] | Somebody moved my car. | 有人动过我的车 |
| [39:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
| [39:34] | I didn’t park it there. | 我没有停在那 |
| [39:35] | I parked in Lot C. | 我停在C停车场 |
| [39:40] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
| [39:41] | …the president joins me in expressing | 我谨代表总统先生 |
| [39:43] | his deepest sadness… | 表达深切的悲伤… |
| [41:16] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
| [41:21] | Don’t | 不 |
| [41:22] | you | 许 |
| [41:22] | move. | 动 |
| [41:23] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
| [41:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
| [41:26] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
| [41:26] | I said, shut up! | 我叫你闭嘴 |
| [41:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [41:39] | This isn’t me, Carrie. I didn’t do this. | 不是我 卡莉 不是我干的 |
| [41:42] | Bullshit! | 胡说 |
| [41:43] | I swear to you… | 我向你发誓… |
| [41:44] | Don’t! | 不用了 |
| [41:47] | For Christ’s sake, Carrie. | 看在上帝的份上 卡莉 |
| [41:48] | Listen to me. Look at me. | 听我说 看看我 |
| [41:50] | Why would I do this? | 我为什么要这样做呢 |
| [41:52] | I can’t see into your fucking soul, Brody! | 我真他妈看不透你 布洛迪 |
| [41:54] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
| [41:56] | It was in your car. | 炸弹就在你的车上 |
| [41:58] | I didn’t know! | 我毫不知情 |
| [42:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
| [42:07] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
| [42:10] | I’m gonna stand up now, | 我现在站起来 |
| [42:12] | really slowly. | 慢慢地 |
| [42:15] | So if you want to shoot me, | 如果你想开枪打我 |
| [42:18] | go ahead. | 来吧 |
| [42:27] | It was Nazir who did this. | 是纳齐尔干的 |
| [42:29] | It had to be. | 肯定是 |
| [42:31] | Nazir is dead. | 纳齐尔已经死了 |
| [42:32] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 |
| [42:33] | So what the fuck are you talking about? | 那你到底在说什么 |
| [42:35] | He played us all from the beginning. | 我们一开始就被他耍了 |
| [42:37] | How, by letting himself get killed? | 怎么耍 让自己被杀吗 |
| [42:39] | Why not? | 有什么出奇 |
| [42:39] | Because it’s insane! | 因为这样做是脑子有毛病 |
| [42:41] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
| [42:43] | Think about it, Carrie. | 你想想 卡莉 |
| [42:45] | What better way to make us to drop our guard? | 这是能让大家都放松警惕最好的方法 |
| [42:50] | Dam Neck was never the target. | 丹姆奈克从来就不是目标 |
| [42:52] | Roya and her crew were sacrificed. | 罗亚和她的人都是牺牲品 |
| [42:57] | No. | 不是 |
| [42:58] | It was always Walden with him. | 他的目标一直是瓦尔登 |
| [43:00] | It was always the CIA. | 一直是中情局 |
| [43:02] | Nazir would’ve died a thousand deaths | 纳齐尔为了今天的成功 |
| [43:06] | to make this day happen. | 宁愿死一千次 |
| [43:23] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
| [43:25] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
| [43:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [43:29] | You okay, Carrie? | 你没事吧 卡莉 |
| [43:31] | You… | 你… |
| [43:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [43:43] | This isn’t fucking happening. | 这他妈不是真的 |
| [43:54] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
| [43:56] | It wasn’t me. | 真不是我 |
| [44:04] | We have to go. | 我们得离开这里 |
| [44:06] | What do you mean? Go where? | 什么意思 去哪里 |
| [44:07] | No one else will believe you. | 没人会相信你的 |
| [44:08] | We have to go. We have to go right now. | 我们得赶快离开这里 |
| [44:31] | Details emerging now | 不断有消息称 |
| [44:33] | about the massive explosion that ripped through Langley | 中情局总部在25分钟前 |
| [44:35] | 25 minutes ago. | 发生巨大爆炸 |
| [44:37] | Although we have no confirmation, | 虽然目前没有确认消息 |
| [44:39] | several sources are reporting that this was an act of terror | 但有消息称这是一起恐怖袭击 |
| [44:42] | targeting the memorial service for Vice President Walden. | 目标是瓦尔登副总统的追掉会 |
| [44:44] | Oh, my God, I can’t get through. | 天呐 电话打不通 |
| [44:45] | The lines are down at Langley, too. | 中情局总部的线路也不通 |
| [44:48] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
| [44:49] | …including Secretary of Defense Richard Halstead, | 包括国防部长理查德·哈斯泰德 |
| [44:52] | Secretary of Homeland Security… | 国土安全部长… |
| [44:56] | You guys stay here. | 你们别动 |
| [44:59] | It’s about Brody? | 是因为布洛迪 |
| [45:00] | Ma’am, I’m Special Agent Hall. | 夫人 我是豪尔特工 |
| [45:01] | We have a situation. Can we come inside? | 出了点状况 我们能进去吗 |
| [45:04] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
| [45:05] | Major, please step aside. | 少校 请让开 |
| [45:06] | Not until you tell us what the hell is going on. | 你们先说这是怎么回事 |
| [45:08] | We need to search the premises. | 我们要搜查房间 |
| [45:10] | Where’s your warrant? | 搜查令呢 |
| [45:11] | Major, don’t make a scene. | 少校 不要把事情闹大 |
| [45:12] | Don’t force me to make one. | 省的我让大家都不好看 |
| [45:14] | Just step aside. | 别挡道了 |
| [45:22] | I don’t understand. What’s happening? | 我不明白 出什么事了 |
| [45:24] | Please. Just let us do our job. | 请你合作 让我们搜就是了 |
| [45:27] | …from the president saying, | 援引总统的说法 |
| [45:29] | “The explosion today at Langley is a tragedy.” | 今日中情局总部的爆炸惨绝人寰 |
| [45:32] | “The victims and their families | 我们对死者及其家属 |
| [45:32] | Hang on. | 坚强点 |
| [45:33] | are in our deepest prayers.” | 致以最真挚的祈福 |
| [45:49] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
| [45:51] | Activating my insurance policy. | 启动我的保险措施 |
| [45:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
| [45:58] | Here, let me help. | 我帮你 |
| [46:02] | A friend, June, will meet us at the border. | 我的朋友琼会在边境等我们 |
| [46:03] | She’ll drive us up to Montreal, | 她到时送我们去蒙特利尔 |
| [46:04] | where we get onto a fishing boat | 我们在那里坐渔船 |
| [46:06] | which takes us up to Newfoundland. | 前往纽芬兰[加拿大东部岛屿] |
| [46:10] | From there, we board a freighter | 然后上货轮 |
| [46:12] | which will take us into international waters. | 驶入公海 |
| [46:14] | It’s the, uh, gold key. | 金色的钥匙 |
| [46:15] | – This one here? – Yeah. | -这把吗 -对 |
| [46:24] | Shit. | 该死的 |
| [46:35] | Jesus. | 老天 |
| [46:35] | My mom taught me to save for a rainy day. | 我妈妈教导我要未雨绸缪 |
| [46:38] | “Ellen Kramer.” | 埃伦·克雷默 |
| [46:40] | I’m guessing that’s not an agency-approved cover. | 这应该不是中情局批准的身份伪装吧 |
| [46:42] | You’ll have to be someone else, too. | 你也要改头换面 |
| [46:44] | We’ll stop on the way. | 路上要停一下 |
| [46:45] | The guy who makes these is expensive, | 做假身份的家伙要价不菲 |
| [46:46] | but nobody owns him. | 但不受他人控制 |
| [47:13] | Mr. Berenson, Sloane Nelson. | 贝伦森先生 我是斯洛恩·尼尔森 |
| [47:14] | I’m with Defense. | 国防部的 |
| [47:15] | The acting secretary sent me to facilitate | 代理部长派我来 |
| [47:18] | between the Bureau and the Agency. | 在调查局和中情局之间做协调 |
| [47:20] | How many dead? | 死了多少人 |
| [47:21] | We’ll be pulling out bodies for the next couple days. | 尸体全部挖出来需要几天时间 |
| [47:25] | How many so far? | 目前多少人 |
| [47:26] | Almost 200. | 将近200 |
| [47:29] | Survivors? | 幸存者呢 |
| [47:30] | Twenty-seven. | 27人 |
| [47:31] | Most have already been taken to Sibley Memorial. | 大部分已被送往西布利纪念医院 |
| [47:35] | Who’s tracking the names? | 是谁在统计名单 |
| [47:36] | There’s a list in the triage tent. | 救护帐篷里有名单 |
| [47:39] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
| [47:48] | This way, sir. | 这边走 长官 |
| [47:57] | Cynthia Walden is confirmed dead. | 辛迪亚·瓦尔登确认死亡 |
| [48:00] | Their son, Finn, was killed as well. | 她儿子芬也死了 |
| [48:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [48:03] | David Estes, also deceased. | 大卫·埃斯蒂斯也未能幸免 |
| [48:12] | I don’t see Carrie Mathison on either list. | 我在两个名单上都没看见卡莉·麦吉森 |
| [48:15] | She’s unaccounted for. | 她目前下落不明 |
| [48:17] | But she was present. | 但她当时在场 |
| [48:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
| [48:19] | You see anyone walking away from this scene? | 你看见有人从这个现场离开吗 |
| [48:21] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
| [48:22] | So she’s presumed dead? | 所以推测她已经死亡是吧 |
| [48:25] | Don’t fucking sugarcoat it. | 别他妈兜圈子 |
| [48:27] | I understand you were close to her. | 我知道你跟她的关系非同一般 |
| [48:37] | Congressman Brody was at the ceremony as well. | 布洛迪议员当时也在典礼现场 |
| [48:39] | He’s also presumed dead, | 我们推测他也已去世 |
| [48:41] | but there’s something else. | 但还有其他情况 |
| [48:45] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
| [48:46] | Preliminary forensics suggest the bomb was in his car. | 初步鉴证结果表明炸弹在他车上 |
| [48:51] | Brody’s car? | 布洛迪的车上 |
| [48:53] | The forensics team is waiting to give you a full debrief | 鉴证组准备给你做详细汇报 |
| [48:55] | so you can brief the president. | 以便你向总统汇报 |
| [48:57] | Me? | 我 |
| [48:58] | You’re the ranking officer on site, sir. | 你现在是现场最高长官 |
| [49:00] | You’re in charge. | 由你全权负责 |
| [49:05] | Give me a minute, please? | 请让我自己待会儿 |
| [49:06] | Of course. We’ll be in C Wing. | 好的 我们在C区待命 |
| [49:31] | Hi, it’s Carrie Mathison. Leave a message. | 你好 我是卡莉·麦吉森 请留言 |
| [49:35] | Carrie, | 卡莉 |
| [49:37] | it’s me. | 是我 |
| [49:40] | I’m looking for you. | 我在找你 |
| [49:44] | Please call me back. | 快给我回电话 |
| [50:08] | …the damage this attack has done | 这次袭击沉重打击了 |
| [50:10] | to the highest echelons of American intelligence… | 美国情报机构的最高层精英 |
| [50:12] | I can’t listen to this anymore. | 我听不下去了 |
| [50:16] | How are you doing? Okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [50:18] | Yeah. | 没事 |
| [50:20] | Do you want me to drive for a while? | 要我开一会儿吗 |
| [50:22] | No, we’re almost there. | 不用 快到了 |
| [50:47] | Ellen. | 埃伦 |
| [50:48] | Mike. | 麦克 |
| [51:02] | Stand here. | 站在这里 |
| [51:04] | And, uh, don’t smile. | 别笑 |
| [51:19] | So, we’re doing the whole disappearing act, right? | 是要彻底人间蒸发 对吧 |
| [51:20] | Passport, driver’s license, birth certificate? | 护照 驾照 出生证明 |
| [51:22] | How long will it take? | 需要多长时间 |
| [51:23] | How long do I have? | 你想什么时候要 |
| [51:26] | So the Congressman doesn’t actually live here anymore? | 议员先生已经不住在这里了吗 |
| [51:29] | No. | 对 |
| [51:31] | How much longer are you gonna be? | 你们还要问多久 |
| [51:33] | When did he move out? | 他什么时候搬走的 |
| [51:34] | – Thursday. – But he was here earlier today? | -星期四 -但他今天早些时候还来这 |
| [51:36] | I told you all of this already. | 我已经全都告诉你了 |
| [51:38] | He needed a suit for the memorial. | 他需要一套正装参加追悼会 |
| [51:41] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
| [51:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
| [51:45] | I mean, that’s what you’re all saying, isn’t it? | 你不就是这个意思吗 |
| [51:47] | Nobody’s saying that, Dana. | 没人这么说 丹娜 |
| [51:49] | – Don’t take sides, Mom. – I’m not taking sides. | -别袒护他 老妈 -我没有袒护他 |
| [51:51] | No, it is obvious what they think and they’re wrong. | 不 他们的想法显而易见 但他们是错的 |
| [51:54] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
| [51:55] | Because I was here, and I talked to him. | 因为我当时在这 并且跟他说话了 |
| [52:00] | And? | 还有呢 |
| [52:02] | And… he was fine. | 还有 他很正常 |
| [52:04] | He was totally fine. | 没有任何不对劲的地方 |
| [52:06] | What did you two talk about? | 你们聊了什么 |
| [52:10] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 就是… |
| [52:11] | normal stuff. | 平常的闲聊 |
| [52:14] | How’d the conversation end? | 对话是怎么结束的 |
| [52:17] | It was not like he said good-bye for good, | 他并不像在说永别 |
| [52:20] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是这个意思的话 |
| [52:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
| [52:27] | Because I know. | 我就是知道 |
| [52:30] | Look. | 看 |
| [52:33] | It’s Dad on TV. | 爸爸在电视上 |
| [52:34] | People will say I was broken, | 有人会说我崩溃了 |
| [52:37] | I was brainwashed. | 被洗脑了 |
| [52:40] | People will say that I was turned into a terrorist, | 还有人会说我被策反成一名恐怖分子 |
| [52:44] | taught to hate my country. | 被教唆去憎恨自己的国家 |
| [52:48] | I love… | 我爱 |
| [52:50] | my country. | 我的国家 |
| [52:53] | What I am… | 我是一名 |
| [52:55] | is a marine, like my father before me | 陆战队员 同我的父亲 |
| [52:59] | and his father before him. | 以及我父亲的父亲一样 |
| [53:01] | And as a marine, | 作为一名陆战队员 |
| [53:03] | I swore an oath to defend the United States of America | 我曾宣誓要保卫美利坚合众国 |
| [53:07] | against enemies both foreign and domestic. | 反抗来自国内外的敌人 |
| [53:11] | My action this day | 我今日所为 |
| [53:14] | is against such domestic enemies. | 就是在反抗这些国内的敌人 |
| [53:16] | Turn it off, Chris. | 快关掉 克里斯 |
| [53:18] | No. | 别关 |
| [53:19] | We need to see this. All of us. | 我们要看 我们都要看 |
| [53:21] | …security team, who I know | 国土安全团队中的成员 据我所知 |
| [53:22] | to be liars and war criminals. | 他们是骗子和战犯 |
| [53:26] | Responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for. | 他们犯下暴行 却从未被追究 |
| [53:30] | This is about justice | 我这是在为 |
| [53:33] | for 82 children | 82名儿童伸张正义 |
| [53:36] | whose deaths were never acknowledged, | 他们的死并没有为美国人所知 |
| [53:39] | and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation. | 杀害他们的凶手是这个国家的败类 |
| [53:43] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
| [53:45] | In addition to Congressman Brody’s taped message, | 除了布洛迪议员的录像 |
| [53:48] | the militant group released the following statement, | 武装集团还发布了如下声明 |
| [53:51] | claiming responsibility for the attack. | 声称对袭击负责 |
| [53:58] | The demise of Al-Qaeda is a myth. | 基地组织没有终结 |
| [54:01] | For every action, there is a reaction. | 哪里有压迫 哪里就有反抗 |
| [54:04] | Just as you lay waste to our nation, | 你们如何践踏我们的国家 |
| [54:07] | we lay waste to yours, God willing. | 情况允许 我们都会如数相还 |
| [54:09] | And nothing is too great for God. | 对于神来说 没有什么是不可能的 |
| [54:29] | Give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
| [54:43] | The minute you reach out to your family… | 你一联系家人 |
| [54:44] | the second they’ll be on us like bloodhounds. | 他们马上就能紧追上我们 |
| [55:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [55:06] | Saul. | 索尔 |
| [55:07] | – Thank God. – Mira. | -感谢上帝 -米拉 |
| [55:10] | You know, I-I’ve been trying you for hours. I… | 过去的几个小时我一直试图联系上你 我… |
| [55:15] | Are you… are you okay? | 你 你还好吗 |
| [55:16] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
| [55:19] | We’ve been watching. | 我们一直在关注 |
| [55:20] | I-It’s so terrible. | 简直是触目惊心 |
| [55:22] | Awful. | 很可怕 |
| [55:24] | So y-you weren’t there? | 你当时不在那里吗 |
| [55:27] | No. | 不在 |
| [55:30] | And, um, is Carrie… | 那卡莉… |
| [55:32] | is… is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
| [55:37] | Gone. | 她走了 |
| [55:40] | Oh, Saul. I… | 索尔 我… |
| [55:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [55:50] | I’m gonna come back. | 我要回去 |
| [55:54] | Yes. | 好 |
| [55:57] | Please. | 快点 |
| [55:59] | …this was a terrorist attack. They only released… | 这是一起恐怖袭击 他们只公布了… |
| [57:03] | The border’s in a few miles. | 几英里外就是边境 |
| [57:06] | Yeah. We driving over? | 我们要开过去吗 |
| [57:07] | There’s a fire road about a mile before. | 前方一英里有条消防道 |
| [57:10] | It’s better to cross on foot in the forest where there’s cover. | 最好在林中步行穿越 这样有掩护 |
| [57:13] | Then what? | 然后怎么办 |
| [57:14] | A hike to Lake Selby. | 步行去塞尔比湖 |
| [57:15] | It’s about 20 miles. | 大概有20英里 |
| [57:17] | June has a summer cabin there. | 琼在那里有个避暑小屋 |
| [57:20] | Okay. | 好 |
| [57:23] | Here’s the road. | 就是这条路 |
| [58:13] | Back in the woods. | 又回到树林里了 |
| [58:17] | It seems to be our place. | 看来这里适合我们 |
| [58:25] | So… | 那么… |
| [58:28] | So… | 那么… |
| [58:33] | You’re not coming, are you? | 你不跟我走 对吗 |
| [58:36] | I’m… | 我… |
| [58:41] | I want to. | 我想去 |
| [58:44] | I was going to, but I… | 我本打算去 但我… |
| [58:47] | I can’t now. | 我现在不能走 |
| [59:05] | We came so close. | 我们就差一点 |
| [59:08] | It can still happen. | 还是有希望的 |
| [59:10] | – One day. – Yeah? | -总有一天 -是吗 |
| [59:12] | I’m gonna clear your name, Brody. | 我要还你清白 布洛迪 |
| [59:13] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
| [59:15] | You got me here. | 你帮我走到这一步 |
| [59:17] | That’s more than you ever had to do. | 你本不必做这么多 |
| [59:20] | Hey, you’re talking in the past tense. | 你用的是过去时 |
| [59:22] | – Whatever happens or doesn’t… – It will! | -不管会或不会发生… -会有那么一天的 |
| [59:26] | This was love. | 这是爱 |
| [59:30] | You and me. | 你和我 |
| [59:37] | But it’s not good-bye. | 但这不是永别 |
| [59:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [59:43] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
| [59:46] | However it hurts the least. | 这样痛苦最少 |
| [59:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
| [1:00:00] | Why do I feel like this? | 我怎么会这么难受 |
| [1:00:05] | ‘Cause you gave it up to me. | 因为你把一切都给了我 |
| [1:00:15] | Completely. | 完全地 |
| [1:00:37] | Good-bye, love. | 再见了 我的爱 |
| [1:01:28] | Check with TEDAC to make sure the bomb residue | 与恐怖主义爆炸装置分析中心联系 |
| [1:01:31] | from Congressman Brody’s car… | 确认布洛迪议员车上的炸弹残留物 |
| [1:01:34] | …matches the C-4 taken out of the… | 是否与从葛底斯堡的裁缝店 |
| [1:01:38] | tailor shop in Gettysburg. | 带走的C4炸药吻合 |
| [1:01:41] | That’ll give us a place to start. | 那样我们才有地方下手 |
| [1:02:30] | Saul. | 索尔 |
| [1:02:42] | Saul. | 索尔 |