时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden. | 有个自杀式炸弹袭击者差点把瓦尔登副总统炸飞 |
[00:23] | He made a tape. | 他还录了段视频 |
[00:25] | My name is Nicholas Brody. | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[00:26] | People will say that I was turned into a terrorist. | 有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子 |
[00:29] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[00:32] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[00:33] | So you want to follow Brody? | 所以你想跟踪布洛迪 |
[00:35] | Surveillance equipment, a few good men. | 监视设备 几个好手 |
[00:36] | And Carrie. | 还有卡莉 |
[00:38] | And Carrie. | 当然 还有卡莉 |
[00:39] | But I’m sending you a guy. | 不过我得给你派个人 |
[00:41] | Peter Quinn. | 彼得·奎恩 |
[00:42] | Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA, | 布洛迪今早在中情局有个会 |
[00:43] | and we want to throw him a jolt. Which is you. | 我们想刺激他一下 就是你 |
[00:47] | Are you back here? | 重回这里工作了吗 |
[00:48] | Yeah, in a way. | 对 差不多吧 |
[00:50] | Carrie Mathison was at the CIA. | 卡莉·麦吉森回到中情局了 |
[00:52] | Renew the relationship. | 与她和好 |
[00:54] | You still have your twisted theories about me, don’t you? | 你还是用你那扭曲的看法针对我 对吧 |
[00:57] | Not theories anymore. | 已经不是看法了 |
[00:59] | Get down, get down now! | 趴下 立马趴下 |
[01:01] | Here’s what you’re facing: | 可能会有两种 |
[01:02] | a trial with all the attendant publicity, | 一场备受公众瞩目的庭审 |
[01:05] | followed by a long prison sentence. | 然后是漫长的狱中生活 |
[01:07] | Or… you help us, | 或者 你帮我们 |
[01:10] | and all of that goes away. | 所有这些一笔勾销 |
[01:12] | Immunity? | 有豁免权吗 |
[01:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:16] | What I need is to make my life, not just about you. | 我需要的是让自己的生活不仅仅有你 |
[01:21] | Take the new job, | 接受新工作 |
[01:23] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[01:25] | I want to go alone, I need | 我得自己走 我必须 |
[01:27] | to go alone. | 自己走 |
[01:29] | For how long? | 要去多久 |
[01:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:32] | – Abu Nazir? – He’s here, he’s in America. | -阿布·纳齐尔 -他就在美国 |
[01:34] | And he’s planning an attack. | 他在策划一次袭击 |
[01:36] | I got him, I got him. | 我找到他了 找到他了 |
[01:40] | It was the day that that lady came. Carrie. | 就是那个女士来的那天 卡莉 |
[01:43] | What she said about a bomb…and you wanting to hurt people. | 她说了些什么炸弹的事 还说你要伤害一些人 |
[01:47] | I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[01:49] | So you were going to do those things. | 那你当时确实准备去干那些事 |
[01:51] | But I didn’t. | 但我没干 |
[01:53] | And I wouldn’t now. | 以后也不会 |
[01:56] | It was Bill Walden who coined the phrase “Fortress America,” | 比尔·瓦尔登创造了”美国堡垒”这一主张 |
[01:59] | and in the process, transformed the very way we defend ourselves here at home. | 在此过程中 转变我们保家卫国的方式 |
[02:06] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[02:07] | Somebody moved my car. | 有人动过我的车 |
[02:09] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[02:16] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[02:17] | It was in your car. | 炸弹就在你的车上 |
[02:19] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[02:21] | We have to go. | 我们得离开这里 |
[02:22] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
[02:23] | No one else will believe you. | 没人会相信你的 |
[02:24] | So, we’re doing the whole disappearing act, right? Passport, driver’s license. | 是要彻底人间蒸发 对吧 护照 驾照 |
[02:27] | David Estes, also deceased. | 大卫·埃斯蒂斯也未能幸免 |
[02:32] | My action this day | 我今日所为 |
[02:34] | is against such domestic enemies. | 就是在反抗这些国内的敌人 |
[02:36] | People will say I was broken, | 有人会说我崩溃了 |
[02:38] | I was brainwashed. | 被洗脑了 |
[02:40] | The border’s in a few miles. | 几英里外就是边境 |
[02:42] | You’re not coming, are you? | 你不跟我走 对吗 |
[02:44] | I can’t now. | 我现在不能走 |
[04:19] | I solemnly swear that my testimony today will be the truth, | 我庄严宣誓 今天的证词属实 |
[04:23] | the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God. | 尽你所知 绝无虚言 以得上帝助佑 |
[04:28] | Would you state your full name? | 请报上全名 |
[04:31] | Carrie-Ann Mathison. | 卡莉·安·麦吉森 |
[04:33] | And would counsel identify herself? | 律师叫什么名字 |
[04:35] | Erin Kimball, Mr. Chairman. | 艾琳·金博尔 主席先生 |
[04:37] | Ms. Mathison, we’re holding this hearing | 麦吉森女士 这场听证会 |
[04:39] | behind closed doors, in order to avoid | 不对外公开 以免破坏 |
[04:41] | burning former networks of yours still active in the Middle East. | 你此前在中东建立的 目前仍活跃的关系网 |
[04:45] | I appreciate that, Mr. Chairman. | 谢谢 主席先生 |
[04:47] | It’s been 58 days, since the attack on Langley | 中情局总部遭袭至今已有58天 |
[04:51] | in which 219 Americans lost their lives. | 219名美国人在此次袭击中丧生 |
[04:54] | Since then, this committee has | 从那时起 本委员会 |
[04:55] | been trying to get to the bottom of what happened. | 一直在抽丝剥茧 调查事故原因 |
[04:58] | We’ve heard from dozens of witnesses, | 我们询问了几十名目击者 |
[05:00] | some who go so far as to accuse the CIA | 其中部分人谴责中情局 |
[05:04] | of covering up it’s own negligence | 试图掩盖 |
[05:05] | in the days and weeks leading up to the attack. | 袭击发生前数日至数周的失职行为 |
[05:08] | If that’s the case Ms. Mathison, | 如果真有这种情况 麦吉森女士 |
[05:10] | I can assure you | 我可以向你保证 |
[05:11] | the judgment of this committee will be harsh. | 本委员会将对其严肃裁决 |
[05:14] | It’s beyond argument that the Agency is now crippled, | 毫无争议 中情局现已瘫痪 |
[05:18] | it’s managerial ranks decimated, and it’s reputation in tatters. | 管理层大多遇害 名誉也毁于一旦 |
[05:22] | The question before us is plain. | 我们眼前的问题很简单 |
[05:25] | How can the CIA be expected to protect this country, | 中情局连自己都保护不了 |
[05:28] | if it can’t even protect itself? | 又怎么能保护这个国家呢 |
[05:32] | You’ll be questioned by Majority Counsel, | 你将先接受多数党专员提问 |
[05:34] | then Minority Counsel, | 然后是少数党 |
[05:35] | then each member will have 15 minutes to question you. | 每名成员有15分钟时间向你提问 |
[05:37] | Mr. Portillo. | 波蒂略先生 |
[05:39] | Ms. Mathison, I’m David Portillo, Majority Counsel, | 麦吉森女士 我是多数党专员大卫·波蒂略 |
[05:41] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:43] | How long have you worked at the CIA? | 你在中情局任职多久 |
[05:46] | A little over 14 years. | 14年多一点 |
[05:48] | In what capacity? | 担任什么职务 |
[05:50] | I’m a case officer in the National Clandestine Service. | 我是国家秘密行动处的情报官 |
[05:53] | There was a break in your employment last year, what happened? | 是何原因导致你去年停职 |
[05:57] | I was fired, Mr. Portillo. | 我被解雇了 波蒂略先生 |
[05:59] | For what reason? | 什么原因 |
[06:01] | Conducting an unauthorized surveillance operation | 未经允许实施监控 |
[06:04] | and taking home classified documents. | 以及把机密文件带回家 |
[06:06] | But that wasn’t the end of your tenure at the CIA, was it? | 但你在中情局的任期并没有结束 对吗 |
[06:09] | – No. – In fact, you were reinstated, | -对 -事实上 你被复职了 |
[06:12] | and most recently asked to join an off-book taskforce. | 最近被安排加入一支秘密工作组 |
[06:16] | – Yes. – Whose primary mission was what? | -是的 -主要任务是什么 |
[06:21] | To expose Abu Nazir’s network, here in America. | 接触阿布·纳齐尔在美国的关系网 |
[06:25] | And why were you asked to join this taskforce, do you think? | 你认为他们为何会让你加入这个小组 |
[06:29] | I was The Agency’s point person on Nazir. | 中情局指定我负责纳齐尔 |
[06:32] | The point person, what does that mean exactly? | 指定 具体是什么意思 |
[06:36] | It was my responsibility to try to track his whereabouts | 我的职责是追踪他的下落 |
[06:39] | and anticipate his next move. | 预期他的下一步行动 |
[06:40] | Anticipate his next move, you mean… | 预期他的下一步行动 你是说… |
[06:43] | stop an attack? | 阻止恐怖袭击 |
[06:47] | If you’re asking did he outsmart me? | 如果你是问他是否智高一筹 |
[06:52] | Yes he did. | 答案是肯定的 |
[06:54] | If you’re asking will I ever forgive myself? | 如果你是问我会原谅自己吗 |
[06:59] | No I won’t. | 答案是否定的 |
[07:05] | What time is the schedule to start? | 听证会该什么时候开始 |
[07:07] | 10 minutes ago. | 10分钟前 |
[07:09] | I should be there myself, sitting right beside her. | 我该亲临现场 坐在她旁边的 |
[07:11] | – No, you shouldn’t. – For moral support. | -没那个必要 -给她精神支持 |
[07:14] | – It would have sent the wrong message. – Fucking Lockhart. | -那会传递错误信息 -可恶的洛克哈特 |
[07:17] | He’s had a hard-on for us | 自从阿布格莱布监狱一事后 |
[07:18] | ever since Abu Ghraib, | 他就一直想看我们的好戏 |
[07:19] | he’ll go right after her. | 一定会对她穷追猛打 |
[07:20] | – Yeah, he will. – What if she can’t handle it? | -是的 -如果她招架不住呢 |
[07:22] | – She can. – What if she can’t? | -她可以的 -如果她不行呢 |
[07:24] | – Either way. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -怎样都行 -什么意思 |
[07:27] | Only that her history of insubordination and mental illness | 对于我们来说 她之前不听指挥 |
[07:29] | might be more useful to us than a good performance | 又有精神病史 这可能比在特别委员会面前 |
[07:32] | in front of the select committee. | 有良好表现更为有用 |
[07:35] | I won’t do that… | 我做不到 |
[07:37] | I won’t throw Carrie under the bus. | 我不能把卡莉扔出去当挡箭牌 |
[07:39] | Then just jump up and down on her really hard. | 那就为她上蹿下跳干着急吧 |
[07:42] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | -我是认真的 -我也是 |
[07:44] | What do you see out there, every morning when you come into work? | 你每天早上来上班看到外面是什么场景 |
[07:48] | That’s right, not a crane, | 没错 你看见的不是吊车 |
[07:49] | not a jackhammer, not a hardhat in sight, | 不是电钻 也不是建筑工人 |
[07:51] | just one ugly-ass hole on the ground. | 只是地上的一个大烂坑 |
[07:54] | I was up on the Hill yesterday and there’s | 我昨天在国会山上看到 |
[07:56] | funding for us in the appropriations bill, working… | 拨款清单上有对我们的资助 用于… |
[07:57] | Bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[07:59] | They started repairs on the Pentagon the day after 9/11. | 他们在911后第二天马上就重修五角大楼了 |
[08:06] | So we’re being punished. | 我们受到了惩罚 |
[08:09] | – Maybe we deserve it. – Punished, Saul… | -或许我们是活该 -受惩罚 索尔 |
[08:12] | – They wanna put us out of business. – Sir! | -他们想让我们滚蛋 -长官 |
[08:17] | – What is it? – Just got word from Peter Quinn. | -什么事 -刚从彼得·奎恩那里得到消息 |
[08:19] | Last piece of the puzzle, Caracas, is a go. | 最后一块拼图 加拉加斯 值得一试 |
[08:22] | Set up a briefing, inform the White House. | 创建简报 通知白宫 |
[08:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:28] | And the red light is on, | 红灯亮了 |
[08:29] | so I’ll yield the floor back to Chairman Lockhart. | 我把问话权交回给洛克哈特主席 |
[08:32] | Ms. Mathison, I’d like to use the time before our first break | 麦吉森女士 我想利用第一次休息前的时间 |
[08:35] | to get some clarification on | 了解清楚 |
[08:37] | what the Agency knew about Congressman Brody, | 中情局对布洛迪议员掌握的情况 |
[08:40] | and when, okay with you? | 以及时间 可以吗 |
[08:43] | – Sure. – When did you first meet him? | -可以 -你第一次见他是什么时候 |
[08:48] | After his rescue in Afghanistan, I was | 他在阿富汗获救后 我当时 |
[08:50] | part of a team that debriefed him at Langley. | 是中情局总部负责汇报他的情况的小组成员 |
[08:52] | I’ve read those transcripts, | 我看过那些记录 |
[08:53] | and it seems to me you were the one who was… | 在我看来 是你… |
[08:56] | pressing the issue. | 提出了异议 |
[08:59] | Which issue is that? | 什么异议 |
[09:00] | That he’d been turned in captivity. | 认为他被策反了 |
[09:03] | I was just doing my job, sir… | 我当时在做本职工作 先生 |
[09:05] | covering the bases. | 考虑一切可能 |
[09:10] | One moment. | 稍等片刻 |
[09:14] | Mr. Portillo, would you mark as DOJ exhibit 2, | 波蒂略先生 麻烦你标记为司法部二号证物 |
[09:18] | a memorandum offering the Congressman immunity | 给予这位国会议员豁免权的备忘录 |
[09:22] | in exchange for his help in capturing or killing Abu Nazir. | 以他帮忙捉拿或消灭阿布·纳齐尔为交换条件 |
[09:29] | I show you DOJ exhibit 2, | 我给你看司法部二号证物 |
[09:31] | Ms. Mathison. | 麦吉森女士 |
[09:33] | To your knowledge, did the CIA have such a deal with Brody? | 据你所知 中情局和布洛迪有这项协议吗 |
[09:41] | No sir, not to my knowledge. | 没有 先生 据我所知没有 |
[09:44] | How do you explain this document then? | 那你怎么解释这份文件 |
[09:51] | I can’t, sir. | 我无法解释 先生 |
[09:54] | Well, assuming he did have immunity, | 假设他的确有豁免权 |
[09:57] | can you at least tell us… immunity from what? | 你能否至少告诉我们 是要豁免什么 |
[10:01] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:02] | Well it wasn’t overdue parking tickets. | 这不是过期的停车券 |
[10:04] | This is a Department of Justice memorandum | 这是由司法部长亲自签发的 |
[10:06] | signed by the Attorney General himself. | 司法部备忘录 |
[10:08] | – Well I can see that. – A victim of the very same attack | -我看到了 -他已在我们正在调查的 |
[10:11] | we’re investigating. | 这次袭击中丧生 |
[10:12] | I can’t ask him, so I’m asking you. | 我无法问他 所以我来问你 |
[10:14] | At what point did the Agency know | 中情局是什么时候知道 |
[10:16] | – Brody was a bad guy? – Let me handle this… | -布洛迪是坏人的 -让我来回答 |
[10:18] | – Ms. Mathison. – Mr. Chairman, a worldwide | -麦吉森女士 -主席先生 此时 |
[10:21] | manhunt is underway for the Congressman. | 全世界都在搜捕这名国会议员 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I think I am aware of that, Counsel. | 对 我想我知道这件事 律师 |
[10:25] | As a condition of appearing here today, | 作为今天出现在这里的一项条件 |
[10:26] | you promised not to compel my client | 你答应过不强迫我的委托人 |
[10:28] | to give testimony which might compromise that effort. | 给出诋毁中情局所作努力的证词 |
[10:30] | I’m not asking her to compromise a damn thing. | 我没要求她诋毁谁 |
[10:32] | I’m asking her just how cozy the CIA was | 我只是问她中情局与这名 |
[10:34] | with a traitor who went on to kill 219 Americans. | 导致219美国人被害的叛徒的关系 |
[10:38] | Well, what if I told you I don’t think he did it? | 如果我告诉你 我认为他没有做呢 |
[10:40] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[10:41] | Did what? | 做了什么 |
[10:42] | Kill all those people. | 杀死那些人 |
[10:43] | I don’t think Brody knew the bomb was in his car. | 我认为布洛迪不知道炸弹在他车里 |
[10:53] | Mr. Chairman, my client would be the first to tell you | 主席先生 我的委托人会是第一个告诉你 |
[10:56] | that hers is a minority view. | 她的少数派观点的人 |
[10:58] | A minority view? | 少数派观点 |
[11:01] | A minority view? What is she gonna say next, | 少数派观点 她接下来会说什么 |
[11:03] | that we never landed on the moon? | 我们从没登上过月球吗 |
[11:05] | I really think that we’re overdue for that break, Mr.– | 我真觉得我们到休息时间了 主席… |
[11:07] | – No, I’m curious now… – I believe it’s our prerogative… | -不 我现在好奇 -我相信我们有特权 |
[11:09] | …just what is it you’re smoking, Ms. Mathison? | 你在放什么烟雾弹 麦吉森女士 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | We’ll take a 15 minute break. | 我们休息15分钟 |
[11:23] | A word, Mr. Chairman? | 能说句话吗 主席先生 |
[11:42] | So? | 怎么样 |
[11:47] | I told him you weren’t feeling well and | 我告诉他你不太舒服 |
[11:49] | asked for a recess until after the holiday weekend. | 请求到周末放假后再开庭 |
[11:51] | – What did he say? – He gave us until tomorrow morning. | -他怎么说 -他让我们休息到明天早上 |
[11:54] | What the hell were you thinking in there? | 你刚才在会上是怎么想的 |
[11:56] | Well, I was thinking | 我当时在想 |
[11:57] | I just committed perjury in front of Congress. | 我刚在会上作了伪证 |
[11:59] | Carrie, we talked about this. | 卡莉 我们谈过这件事 |
[12:00] | The suicide vest, | 那件自杀式背心 |
[12:01] | it’s the one thing the committee can never know. | 绝不能让委员会知道 |
[12:04] | It would bury the Agency. | 它会葬送中情局 |
[12:06] | And please, | 拜托 |
[12:07] | you have to stop making the case for Brody in public. | 你不能再公开为布洛迪辩解了 |
[12:10] | Well, he’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[12:11] | Nobody wants to hear it. | 没人想听到这话 |
[12:13] | And it undermines your credibility. | 而且这样会降低你的可信度 |
[12:18] | I need some air. | 我去透透气 |
[12:47] | I had it in my hands. | 刚才还在我手里 |
[12:49] | The actual memorandum? | 真实的备忘录 |
[12:51] | Somebody leaked it to the committee, Saul. | 有人把它泄露给了国会 索尔 |
[12:54] | Okay, Carrie. We’ll get to the bottom of it. | 好 卡莉 我们会查清楚 |
[12:56] | – Calm down. – No, don’t tell me to calm down. | -冷静下来 -不 别让我冷静 |
[12:58] | I feel like I walked into a propeller. | 我就像走进了螺旋桨中 |
[13:00] | Well, you got out alive. | 你活了下来 |
[13:01] | Yeah, barely. | 差点没命 |
[13:02] | There’s about a thousand people in this building | 这栋楼里有约一千人 |
[13:04] | standing with you right now. | 和你站在一起 |
[13:06] | Find the leak. | 找出泄密人 |
[13:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:08] | You okay, otherwise? | 你其他方面还好吧 |
[13:10] | You must be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:31] | So today we’re going to talk about re-entry. | 今天我们讨论恢复问题 |
[13:34] | As you all know, this is Dana’s last day. | 大家都知道 今天是丹娜的最后一天 |
[13:39] | I’d like to invite her to share her thoughts on going home | 我想请她谈谈回家的想法 |
[13:42] | and what that’s going to look like. | 以及之后的展望 |
[13:43] | And then afterwards, feel free to contribute | 然后呢 大家可以各抒己见 |
[13:45] | any constructive ideas of your own. | 出谋划策 |
[13:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:56] | Uh, I guess… | 我想… |
[13:58] | that I will try to remember | 我会试着记得 |
[14:01] | the things that we talked about. | 我们讨论过的事情 |
[14:03] | The tools that I learned here. | 我在这里学会的各种方法 |
[14:06] | Not to mention the tools you met here. | 更别提你在这里认识的家伙了 |
[14:11] | What coping mechanisms come to mind? | 能想到什么应对机制吗 |
[14:18] | One day at a time | 一天一次 |
[14:20] | and all that. | 诸如此类 |
[14:23] | Uh, meditation, | 冥想 |
[14:25] | scheduling, | 订计划 |
[14:27] | asking for help. | 寻求帮助 |
[14:29] | We talked about really slowing things down | 我们是说把那些事放一放 |
[14:31] | so that they’re not so overwhelming. | 不要过于困扰 |
[14:33] | Right… making lists. | 对 列单子 |
[14:36] | I wrote that down somewhere. | 我列过了 |
[14:46] | Okay. | 很好 |
[14:47] | Who else wants to share? | 还有谁要分享 |
[14:52] | Dana has made great progress over the last month. | 丹娜上个月进展明显 |
[14:56] | Her eating and sleeping patterns are normal. | 饮食起居都很正常 |
[14:59] | She participates in group. | 积极参加互助组 |
[15:01] | She’s doing well. | 非常棒 |
[15:03] | You mean for someone who got in the bathtub and slit her wrists. | 你是说对于那种在浴缸割腕的人而言吧 |
[15:07] | Yes, that’s what I mean. | 对 是这样 |
[15:16] | What can I expect? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[15:17] | Um, how closely do I have to watch her? | 该以哪种尺度看着她 |
[15:21] | This isn’t just a Dana problem. | 这不是丹娜一个人的事 |
[15:23] | I recommend regular counseling for the whole family. | 我建议全家人都定期咨询 |
[15:26] | In addition to her followup treatment here. | 还要在此对她后续治疗 |
[15:28] | Well, we don’t have any insurance. | 可我们没参保 |
[15:31] | Or any source of income. | 没收入来源 |
[15:32] | My mother had to reverse-mortgage her house, | 我母亲还得用房子做反向按揭 |
[15:34] | just to pay for this. | 来付这次治疗的费用 |
[15:36] | Well, there are County programs. | 县政府有政策 |
[15:38] | I can give you a name at the Department of Children and Families. | 我可以从儿童家庭服务局帮你找个人 |
[15:41] | What is that, a grad student? | 什么人 大学生 |
[15:42] | A volunteer? | 志愿者 |
[15:44] | Mrs. Brody, | 布洛迪太太 |
[15:46] | I’m worried that you’re losing focus of the real issue. | 恐怕你忽视了关键所在 |
[15:49] | There’s a real issue other than my daughter tried to kill herself? | 还有什么比我女儿自杀更关键的 |
[15:52] | Yes. | 有 |
[15:53] | That you missed it. | 被你忽略了 |
[15:56] | Dana’s gesture is the kind that we don’t often see. | 丹娜的态势比较罕见 |
[15:58] | Clear-eyed, determined, | 思维缜密 果决 |
[16:00] | no substances distorting her judgment. She meant business. | 判断不受外界影响 很不简单 |
[16:07] | She was under a ridiculous amount of stress. | 她承受了巨大的压力 |
[16:11] | We’ve had death threats… | 我们曾受到死亡威胁 |
[16:12] | bricks through our window… | 窗户被板砖砸穿 |
[16:14] | I had to pull her out of school… | 我只好把她从学校弄走 |
[16:15] | we’re not even welcome at our church anymore. | 就连教堂都不再欢迎我们 |
[16:17] | I understand. And that | 我理解 |
[16:18] | stress will still be there when she goes home. | 她回家后那种压力依然存在 |
[16:21] | You have to address it head on. You can’t afford to be in denial. | 你得直言不讳 不能否认事实 |
[16:28] | Let me get you that information. | 我会帮你想办法 |
[17:08] | When can I see you again? | 什么时候才能再见到你 |
[17:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:12] | We’re going to be under complete surveillance. | 我们会被彻底监视 |
[17:14] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[17:15] | No, the FBI. | 不 调查局 |
[17:18] | Oh. Right. Shit’s for real. | 对啊 那帮混蛋 |
[17:20] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[17:22] | Your mom’s here. | 你妈妈来了 |
[17:25] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[17:43] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[17:45] | How? | 怎么打 |
[17:48] | How did…? | 你怎么… |
[18:04] | – Go! Go, go. – Mrs Brody! | -快 快 -布洛迪太太 |
[18:06] | Come on. | 赶紧走 |
[18:07] | Ms. Brody, why was your daughter in the hospital? | 布洛迪太太 你女儿怎么会住院 |
[18:09] | Does she have a drug problem? | 她吸毒吗 |
[18:10] | Is it true she tried to commit suicide? | 她自杀是真的吗 |
[18:11] | Dana, did you try to kill yourself because of your father? | 丹娜 你曾为父亲的事自杀吗 |
[18:13] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[18:14] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[18:15] | When did you hear from him last? | 你最后一次有他消息是什么时候 |
[18:17] | How has this affected you, Mrs. Brody? | 布洛迪太太 此事对你影响如何 |
[18:19] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[18:31] | Take your seats. | 都坐吧 |
[18:36] | – Afternoon, Mr. Director. – What do we got? | -局长下午好 -有什么进展 |
[18:39] | A window. | 时间窗口 |
[18:40] | How big a window? | 有多久 |
[18:41] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[18:42] | Starting tomorrow, 19:50 Eastern Standard Time. | 明天开始 东部时间19点50分 |
[18:45] | 20 minutes is narrow. | 20分钟太短 |
[18:47] | 20 minutes is what we’ve got. | 我们只有这20分钟 |
[18:50] | All six targets are vulnerable in that timeframe? | 那期间能对所有六个目标都下手吗 |
[18:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[18:54] | What’s your assessment? | 你们如何评价 |
[18:56] | There’s a lot of moving parts. | 很多不确定性 |
[18:57] | But I don’t think we’re likely to get | 但是我认为 |
[18:58] | an opportunity like this again anytime soon. | 近期不太会有如此良机了 |
[19:02] | So the plan is to take them all out at once? | 那么计划就是一次性清除吗 |
[19:04] | That way we get everybody | 这样在他们彼此预警之前 |
[19:05] | before they get a chance to warn each other. | 便能将其一网打尽 |
[19:07] | And Brody? | 布洛迪呢 |
[19:08] | I’m assuming he’s not on the kill list. | 我想他没在清除名单吧 |
[19:11] | We don’t know where he is, Admiral. | 我们没有他的下落 将军阁下 |
[19:13] | Is it worth waiting until we do? | 行动前值得等待吗 |
[19:15] | Well, Brody already knows we’re after him. | 布洛迪清楚我们追杀他 |
[19:16] | The other six don’t. | 那六人却不知道 |
[19:18] | Look, the President wants closure for the American people, Saul. | 索尔 总统希望安抚国民 |
[19:20] | As his representative here, | 作为他的代表 |
[19:22] | I’m telling you, Brody’s the poster boy for this attack. | 我得说 布洛迪必须是此次袭击的目标 |
[19:25] | No one wants to find him more than we do. | 没人比我们更想抓到他 |
[19:27] | And what about this Iranian we’ve been hearing so much about? | 最近总说的这个伊朗人什么情况 |
[19:30] | The mastermind of the operation. | 行动的幕后主使 |
[19:32] | Is he also beyond our reach? | 他也没有踪迹吗 |
[19:35] | For the time being. | 暂时如此 |
[19:36] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[19:37] | Yeah, his name is Majid Javadi. | 他叫马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[19:40] | He’s a commander with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps | 是伊斯兰革命卫队司令 |
[19:42] | and deputy minister of its intelligence directory. | 兼革命卫队情报部副部长 |
[19:45] | He hasn’t been seen in public since 1994, | 1994年起便不再公开露面 |
[19:47] | when Mossad identified him as the man behind the bombing | 摩萨德确认他正是 |
[19:50] | at the Jewish Community Center in Buenos Aires… | 布宜诺斯艾利斯犹太教会爆炸案主谋 |
[19:53] | which killed 85 people. | 爆炸造成85人丧生 |
[19:56] | He’s also directly tied to the Mykonos assassinations and | 他还是米克诺斯暗杀案 |
[20:00] | the attacks on the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia. | 以及沙特霍巴塔营地爆炸案的直接嫌疑人 |
[20:06] | By coincidence, the Director had some dealings with him | 巧合的是 上世纪70年代末 |
[20:08] | in Tehran in the late seventies. | 局长先生在德黑兰与其过从甚密 |
[20:10] | Back then he worked for Savak. | 当时他为萨瓦克效力 |
[20:13] | We knew him as “The Magician”. | 我们称他为”魔术师” |
[20:15] | The Magician? | 魔术师 |
[20:16] | He liked to make people disappear. | 他喜欢将活人变得无踪无影 |
[20:19] | So he was the Shah’s man before he was the Ayatollah’s? | 那他加入什叶派之前属于保王党了 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:24] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[20:25] | The other six, | 另外这六人 |
[20:26] | make up the network he put together, | 经他纠集织建网络 |
[20:28] | to plan and carry out the attacks on Langley. | 策划并实施了对当局总部的袭击 |
[20:31] | This is fast work, Saul. Impressive. | 查得很快 索尔 很不错 |
[20:36] | Thank you, Admiral. | 谢谢 将军阁下 |
[20:37] | So, do we have a green light? | 那可以行动了吧 |
[20:39] | Do I get the President to sign off? | 要我请总统批准吗 |
[20:44] | Are we decided? | 定了吗 |
[20:52] | We’re still deciding. | 还在商讨中 |
[20:57] | You did us no favors in there. | 你刚才没帮我们的忙 |
[20:59] | Meaning what? | 怎么讲 |
[21:00] | Meaning, we can’t be seen hand-wringing | 就是说 我们不能在国家安全顾问面前 |
[21:02] | in front of the National Security Advisor. | 显得束手无策 |
[21:04] | I’m just trying to make the correct call here. | 我只是希望做出正确的决策 |
[21:06] | Then make it. | 那就做啊 |
[21:08] | I will. | 会的 |
[21:10] | You brought every Agency resource to bear | 你把局里所有的资源 |
[21:13] | on identifying and locating these guys. | 都用于确定那帮人的身份和地点 |
[21:15] | What was that for, if not this? | 不用于此用在哪里 |
[21:18] | The Admiral’s right. | 将军是对的 |
[21:20] | Javadi’s the guy we should be chasing. | 贾瓦迪才是我们应该追捕的对象 |
[21:23] | Nobody, not even the Israelis know where he is. | 包括以色列方面 没人知道他在哪里 |
[21:25] | Our own analysts believe he died in the 2005 purges. | 我们的分析师认为他死于2005年的大清洗 |
[21:30] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[21:33] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[21:35] | I think you’re scared. | 我觉得你怕了 |
[21:37] | Six separate ops conducted on three different continents, | 三块大陆 六次独立行动 |
[21:40] | an untested command and control team and a short clock. | 决策层没经验 时间也紧迫 |
[21:44] | You heard about Carrie today? | 今天听说卡莉的事了吗 |
[21:45] | I did. | 听说了 |
[21:48] | She’s blowing it. | 她搞砸了 |
[21:49] | She got ambushed. | 她中了圈套 |
[21:51] | It’s a distinction without a difference. | 这有什么本质区别 |
[21:55] | Somebody’s leaking documents to the committee. | 有人向国会泄露机密文件 |
[21:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:01] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[22:03] | But what we need, right now, | 但我们目前最需要的是 |
[22:05] | is a big honking win to take the pressure off. | 一场大胜仗来摆脱压力 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 是这样 |
[22:10] | A win would be nice. | 胜利固然好 |
[22:13] | Another fuck-up would be fatal. | 但再败一次就彻底完了 |
[22:39] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么啊 |
[22:44] | All the places Brody may or may not | 是过去两个月间布洛迪 |
[22:45] | have been in the last two months. | 可能和不可能出现的地点 |
[22:47] | You mean reported sightings of him? | 你是说他的目击报告吗 |
[22:49] | Yeah, the more reliable ones anyway. | 对 总之是可靠的信息 |
[22:59] | You’re off your lithium, aren’t you? | 你的锂盐剂吃完了吧 |
[23:03] | Have been for some time. | 有一阵子了吧 |
[23:05] | No! | 谁说的 |
[23:13] | Alright, I am. But it’s all good. I feel good. | 好吧 是的 但很好啊 我很好 |
[23:16] | – Really? – Yeah, | -真的吗 -真的 |
[23:17] | I’m medicating myself in other ways. | 我在以其他方式自我治疗 |
[23:18] | Exercise, meditation… | 运动 冥想 |
[23:20] | Tequila? | 龙舌兰 |
[23:21] | I saw the empties in your recycle. | 我看到你垃圾桶里的空瓶子了 |
[23:26] | I’m following a program, Dad. | 我在遵医嘱呢 爸爸 |
[23:28] | A doctor-supervised program. | 有大夫的指导 |
[23:30] | Oh yeah, where did you find this doctor? | 是吗 这大夫在哪找的 |
[23:33] | I read about him, for your information, | 我看来介绍找的 行了吧 |
[23:35] | in The Journal of Alternative Medicine. | 从《替代疗法期刊》里 |
[23:37] | And he opposes the use of drugs for psychiatric illness, why? | 那人反对药物治疗精神疾患 为什么 |
[23:41] | No, he doesn’t oppose them per se, | 不是 他不是完全反对 |
[23:42] | he just believes in self reliance more. | 只是更相信自我调整的疗效 |
[23:44] | Oh great. Well you let him come get you | 很好 那就等你被绑在精神病轮椅里 |
[23:46] | when you’re strapped down on a gurney screaming bloody murder. | 让他来看你冲他大吼刽子手吧 |
[23:51] | Look, I’m running six miles a day, | 我每天跑六英里 |
[23:53] | I’m sleeping eight hours. It’s working. | 睡足八小时 真的有用啊 |
[23:57] | You think it is. | 那是你觉得 |
[24:01] | 219 people died at the CIA. | 总部里死了219个同事 |
[24:04] | – I understand. – No, Dad. You don’t. | -我理解 -不 爸爸 你不理解 |
[24:08] | I let it happen. | 是我造成的 |
[24:09] | – No. – Yeah, I did. | -不 -是的 就是我 |
[24:14] | I wasn’t myself, Dad. I-I was… I was only half there. | 爸 我当时不在状态 心思只有一半在那里 |
[24:17] | Sweetheart… | 宝贝 |
[24:19] | Those people didn’t die because you were taking your meds. | 那些人不是因为你服药而死的 |
[24:25] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 整个事件就发生在我的眼前 |
[24:27] | and I never saw it coming. | 而我丝毫没预料到 |
[24:54] | So the babysitter is still here. | 保姆还跟着啊 |
[24:57] | Just ignore them. | 别理他们就是 |
[25:02] | You’d worth more than that. | 习惯就好啦 |
[25:24] | There she is. There’s our girl. | 你来了 我的小宝贝 |
[25:27] | Hi, grandma. | 外婆 |
[25:28] | Oh, you look so pretty. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[25:30] | And so skinny. Did they feed you in there? | 怎么这么瘦 他们不给你饭吃吗 |
[25:33] | – Mom! – They did, but it was awful. | -妈妈 -有是有 不过特别难吃 |
[25:34] | I’ve been looking forward to your… | 我好想吃你做的 |
[25:36] | – chicken– – Chicken de vin. | -鸡肉 -法式炖鸡肉 |
[25:37] | I’m going to make it tomorrow night. | 我明晚就做 |
[25:39] | Great. | 好极了 |
[25:42] | Hey, dingus. | 你好啊 小东西 |
[25:44] | You are. | 你才小呢 |
[25:50] | – Holding down the fort? – Absolutely. | -我们的城堡还在吗 -当然 |
[25:52] | Fort’s still intact. | 原封不动 |
[25:58] | Well, I’ve got some homework. | 我还有作业要写 |
[26:00] | Oh, but you just got back. | 可你刚回来 |
[26:02] | I thought we’d go out and celebrate. | 我以为咱们要去外面庆祝一番的 |
[26:04] | Tell that to Beowulf, grandma. | 那你得先问问《贝奥武甫》 外婆 |
[26:07] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[26:30] | You had the bathroom redone? | 你重新装修了浴室吗 |
[26:41] | Looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[28:10] | Dear Shiva the Destroyer. | 亲爱的毁灭之神湿婆 |
[29:12] | I didn’t want the job. | 我不想干这行 |
[29:15] | I never asked for the job. | 我从没申请过这份工作 |
[29:20] | I’m not temperamentally suited to it. | 我的性格就不适合做这个 |
[29:25] | Who are you trying to convince? | 你在试图说服谁 |
[29:27] | You. | 你 |
[29:30] | Me. | 还有我 |
[29:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:37] | I hate seeing you like this. | 我不喜欢你这个样子 |
[29:44] | They could really do that? | 他们真能那么做吗 |
[29:46] | Dissolve the CIA? | 解散中情局 |
[29:48] | Revoke our charter. | 瓦解这个组织 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:52] | Congress has that power. | 国会有权利那么做 |
[29:55] | Then again, some good old fashioned American justice… | 还有 那些美国司法的老顽固们 |
[29:59] | Would go a long way to restoring your credibility. | 重建信誉之路还很漫长 |
[30:02] | A long way. | 是很漫长 |
[30:04] | So, what’s the downside? | 这有什么坏处呢 |
[30:06] | So far the operation sounds like a win-win. | 到目前为止都是双赢的局面 |
[30:09] | We’re not assassins, Mira. | 我们不是刺客 米拉 |
[30:12] | We’re spies. | 我们是间谍 |
[30:13] | We don’t kill our targets if we don’t have to. | 不到万不得已我们不对目标下手 |
[30:17] | We trawl for ’em, we develop ’em. | 我们搜寻 培养他们 |
[30:20] | And then we redirect them, against more important targets. | 再策反他们来对付更重要的目标 |
[30:23] | So, do that. | 那就做啊 |
[30:36] | Let’s go upstairs. | 我们上楼吧 |
[30:41] | – You need some sleep. – Okay. | -你需要休息 -好的 |
[30:59] | Here, let me. | 过来 让我来 |
[31:05] | You want some advice? | 想听点建议吗 |
[31:07] | You’re not going to like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[31:12] | It’s been two months since… I’ve been back from Mumbai. | 我从孟买回来已经两个月了 |
[31:17] | So? | 然后呢 |
[31:18] | So, in two months, | 这两个月里 |
[31:20] | have we had one real conversation about what we’re doing? | 我们认真地谈过我们的现状吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah, we did. | 有啊 谈过的 |
[31:31] | We agreed to take it a day at a time. See how it goes. | 我们说好观察一段时间后再看情况 |
[31:37] | We’re still sleeping in separate bedrooms. | 我们还在分房睡呢 |
[31:39] | Well, I thought that’s what you wanted. | 我以为那是你想要的 |
[31:41] | Well the point is, what do you want? | 关键是 你想要什么 |
[31:43] | You do everything you can to avoid making a decision. | 你想尽办法来逃避做决定 |
[31:47] | I’m just waiting for the right answer to present itself. | 我只是在等答案自己浮出水面 |
[31:50] | Well, it’s paralyzing you. | 这会使你麻木的 |
[31:53] | Apparently. | 看起来是的 |
[32:21] | Good night, Saul. | 晚安 索尔 |
[32:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:36] | This is how Saul wants to play it? | 这就是索尔想的办法吗 |
[32:38] | It’s how we both think it should be played. | 我们都是这么想的 |
[32:40] | Well, he should have asked me himself. | 他该亲自来问我的 |
[32:49] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[32:50] | My apologies, Mr. Chairman. | 很抱歉 主席先生 |
[32:55] | You realize you’re still under oath. | 你知道自己仍然在宣誓作证吧 |
[32:57] | Counsel has informed me | 律师通知我说 |
[32:59] | that you’re retracting some of the comments you made yesterday. | 你要修改昨天的证词 |
[33:03] | Let the record reflect the witness has nodded her head | 让记录员记下目击证人点头示意 |
[33:06] | so as to indicate an affirmative response. | 来证明她想要修改证词 |
[33:08] | So ordered. | 那好 |
[33:09] | Too bad, Ms. Mathison. | 太糟了 麦吉森女士 |
[33:11] | You certainly woke us all up. | 很显然你让我们精神焕发了 |
[33:14] | What we’ll do instead, is clear up some confusion | 我们要做的是理清头绪 |
[33:17] | as to your whereabouts in the aftermath of the explosion. | 了解爆炸之后你的去向问题 |
[33:20] | There are roughly 14 hours | 你消失了将近14个小时 |
[33:22] | you haven’t accounted for. | 对此你尚未作出合理解释 |
[33:24] | She has accounted for them, Mr. Chairman. | 她解释了 主席先生 |
[33:26] | In her written statement to this committee. | 在她提交给委员会的书面陈词里有 |
[33:28] | Not to our satisfaction, she hasn’t. | 但回答不能令我们满意 |
[33:32] | Where were you when the bomb went off? Let’s start there. | 我先问问 爆炸后你在哪里 |
[33:34] | My client stands by her written statement, sir. | 先生 我的委托人坚持原有说法 |
[33:37] | – That she was in the ladies room. – Yes. | -陈词里说她在洗手间里 -是的 |
[33:39] | Where she was knocked unconscious by the blast | 那就是在爆炸中失去知觉 |
[33:42] | and remained there for the rest of the night? | 整晚都在洗手间里 是吗 |
[33:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:44] | For 14 hours? | 晕了14个小时吗 |
[33:46] | When she came to, it took her a while to get her bearings | 等她醒来后 我们花了不少工夫 |
[33:49] | and to make herself known to first responders. | 才让她恢复神智 |
[33:51] | Well, we have testimony | 我们有证据 |
[33:53] | which directly contradicts that statement. | 与这份证词有直接的矛盾 |
[33:56] | What testimony is this? | 什么证据 |
[33:58] | People saw her leaving the auditorium with the Congressman. | 有人看见她和议员离开大礼堂了 |
[34:02] | What people are these | 都有哪些人 |
[34:03] | and why wasn’t I made aware of it during discovery? | 为什么我在调查期间没注意到 |
[34:06] | Because this isn’t a trial. | 因为这不是审讯 |
[34:08] | We’re on a fact finding mission here. | 我们只是为了查明真相 |
[34:10] | Well, it’s starting to feel more like a witch hunt, Mr. Chairman. | 这愈发像一场政治迫害了 主席先生 |
[34:14] | Counsel, why is it you’re doing all the talking | 律师 为什么你在滔滔不绝的陈词 |
[34:17] | and your client is sitting there | 而你的委托人像个狮身人面像一样 |
[34:18] | silent as a Sphinx? | 坐在旁边一言不发 |
[34:20] | Mr. Chairman, members of the committee, | 主席先生 委员会的成员们 |
[34:22] | Ms. Mathison is going to | 此时此刻 |
[34:24] | assert her constitutional privilege at this time, | 麦吉森女士在行使她神圣的宪法权利 |
[34:26] | not to be a witness against herself. | 拒绝作出对自己不利的证词 |
[34:31] | Is that right, Ms. Mathison? | 是那样吗 麦吉森女士 |
[34:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[34:36] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[34:39] | You’re aware of what this means? | 你知道这是什么意思吧 |
[34:41] | Fully… aware. | 完全 知道 |
[34:43] | Truth is, | 事实上 |
[34:45] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信你 |
[34:49] | I don’t buy half of what you and your colleagues are selling. | 你和你的同僚所说的话 我半句都不信 |
[34:54] | You’re hiding something, Ms. Mathison. | 你在隐瞒什么事 麦吉森女士 |
[34:56] | And when we find out what it is, | 一旦查明真相 |
[34:58] | we’re going to put the whole lot of you in jail. | 我们会让你这辈子都在监狱度过 |
[35:01] | For now, all I can do is hold you in contempt of Congress. | 现在我只能以藐视国会罪拘留你 |
[35:03] | But make no mistake, | 不过毫无疑问 |
[35:05] | you are doing and have done | 你的所作所为 |
[35:08] | great harm to your country. | 严重损害到了你的国家 |
[35:12] | Which you will pay for one day, I promise you. | 我保证 总有一天你会付出代价的 |
[35:46] | Could be the last order we ever give. | 这可能是我们最后一次下命令了 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:00] | Take ’em. | 拿下他们 |
[36:03] | Take ’em all. | 一网打尽 |
[37:37] | Please, I told you not to do that any more. Leave it alone, okay? | 我叫你再别这样了 别动了 行吗 |
[37:56] | That was Central Command. | 是中央司令部 |
[37:57] | JSTARS are tracking. | 雷达系统正在追踪 |
[37:59] | And we should have an image from Global Hawk 1 | 全球鹰一号实时传回的图像 |
[38:01] | up on the monitor when, Sandy? | 什么时候能看到 珊迪 |
[38:03] | Any second now. | 很快就好 |
[38:04] | There. | 好了 |
[38:07] | What are we looking at, folks? | 我们要看什么 |
[38:09] | Yemen, sir. The Eastern Desert. | 也门 长官 东部沙漠地区 |
[38:11] | Hold on. We’re seven miles up. Let’s move in. | 注意 我们距离地面七英里 继续前进 |
[38:15] | Yemeni intelligence puts Sharif Ashad in that car, | 也门情报部门安排谢里夫·阿萨德坐那辆车 |
[38:18] | on its way to an AQ training camp. | 在回AQ训练营的路上 |
[38:20] | Global Hawk 1 is spinning up its Hellfires. | 全球鹰一号正在盘旋加速 |
[38:22] | Wants a countdown to weapons. | 倒计时武器做好准备 |
[38:23] | Tell them to stand by. | 告诉他们随时待命 |
[38:24] | Stand by, GH1. | 全球鹰一号 随时待命 |
[38:26] | Here comes Global Hawk 3. | 这是全球飞鹰三号 |
[38:29] | Downtown Gaza City. | 这里是加沙市中心 |
[38:33] | I believe it’s the compound just to the right of the crosshairs. | 目标应该是十字光标右侧的基地 |
[38:37] | Verifying coordinates now. | 现在确认坐标 |
[38:38] | How come we haven’t heard from Caracas yet? | 怎么还没收到加拉加斯的消息 |
[38:41] | Gene, see if you can get Red 5 on the uplink? | 基恩 看看上行线路上有没有红色五号的信息 |
[38:43] | We should have had our first report in by now. | 现在我们该收到报告了 |
[38:45] | On it. | 遵命 |
[38:46] | GH3 has target acquisition. | 全球鹰三号锁定目标 |
[38:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:49] | Stand by, GH3. | 全球鹰三号 待命 |
[38:51] | GH3 stand by. | 全球鹰三号待命 |
[38:51] | Ground kill teams are also in position, sir. | 地面行动小组已经就位 长官 |
[38:54] | And Tel Aviv is asking for final confirmation. | 特拉维夫请求最终确认信息 |
[38:57] | Red 5, I have wizard. | 红色五号 巫师找到 |
[39:02] | I had to abort, there was a kid in the car. | 我不得不终止任务 车里有个小孩 |
[39:05] | – Where are you? – I’m at the residence. | -你在哪里 -在目标住宅 |
[39:07] | The place is a fucking fortress. | 这地方就是个该死的堡垒 |
[39:08] | Walls, security… | 到处都是围墙和警卫 |
[39:10] | Looking at 2 lookouts right now. | 现在有两个警卫 |
[39:12] | What are the odds of you getting inside? | 潜入概率有多大 |
[39:14] | You give me satellite support? | 能给我卫星支持吗 |
[39:15] | No, not in this timeframe. | 不行 现在还不行 |
[39:17] | – Mission clock is – 14 minutes, 42 seconds. | -任务时间还有 -14分42秒 |
[39:21] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[39:23] | Hold on, Red 5. | 稍等 红色五号 |
[39:28] | We either send him in or stand down the operation. | 要么执行 要么撤销整个行动 |
[39:31] | Why, Saul? | 为什么 索尔 |
[39:32] | Five out of six ain’t bad. | 六个目标拿下五个 已经不错了 |
[39:33] | Wasn’t the plan. | 计划不是那样的 |
[39:34] | It’s all six or nothing. | 要么全拿下 要么就此作罢 |
[39:36] | Banker has to be part of the body count. | 庄家是主要拿下的目标 |
[39:38] | Sir, that might not be possible. | 长官 现在看来不太可能 |
[39:40] | Otherwise, he will disappear into the woodpile. | 不然他会消失在深山老林里 |
[39:52] | You tell Quinn he has ten minutes. | 告诉奎恩他只有十分钟 |
[39:53] | If he can’t get it done, | 如果他没完成任务 |
[39:54] | we scrub the entire mission. | 我们就撤销整个行动 |
[39:55] | – Sir? – You heard me, Scott. | -长官 -你听到了 斯科特 |
[39:59] | Red 5, you are clear to engage. | 红色五号 开始行动 |
[40:01] | But we need you to bell back within ten minutes or less, | 但你得在十分钟内撤回 |
[40:03] | do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[40:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:09] | Gene, Sandy. Everybody else is standing by. | 基恩 珊迪 每个人都随时待命 |
[40:12] | Mission clock… | 任务计时 |
[40:13] | 13:46, and counting. | 13分46秒 还在倒数中 |
[40:57] | – What did just happen!? – What was that outside? | -出什么事了 -外面怎么回事 |
[42:57] | Ten minutes is up, sir. | 十分钟马上就到了 长官 |
[43:01] | Sir… | 长官 |
[43:03] | we’re cutting it awfully close. | 时间就快到了 |
[43:05] | Give him another 30 seconds. | 再多给他30秒 |
[43:12] | I’m getting something on the uplink. It’s a JPEG. | 上行线路上有新信息 是张图片 |
[43:15] | Put it up on monitor 3. | 在三号监视器打开 |
[43:18] | – Who is that? – Is that Daniel? | -那是谁 -是丹尼尔吗 |
[43:21] | Hang on, there’s an encrypted message attached. | 等一下 还有条加密信息 |
[43:24] | Decrypting now. | 现在解密 |
[43:28] | Tin Man is down. | 铁皮人已消灭 |
[43:31] | Engage our birds and ground teams. | 通知其他各小组 |
[43:33] | Counting five additional targets, | 还有五个目标 |
[43:34] | we have two minutes. | 我们还有两分钟 |
[43:36] | All clear to engage. | 开始行动 |
[43:36] | I repeat, all clear to engage. | 重复一遍 开始行动 |
[43:48] | Glinda and Scarecrow are down. | 坏女巫和稻草人已消灭 |
[43:54] | Here comes Tel Aviv. | 轮到特拉维夫了 |
[43:56] | Toto is down. | 虱子已消灭 |
[44:00] | Here comes Bravo. | B小队行动 |
[44:05] | Dorothy is down. | 桃乐丝已消灭 |
[44:09] | Alpha Team. | A小队 |
[44:11] | Cowardly Lion is down. | 胆小狮子已消灭 |
[44:13] | Yes! Yes! | 好 太好了 |
[44:15] | That’s how we do it, people. | 真棒 伙计们 |
[44:17] | Good job. Well done. | 做得好 干得好 |
[44:21] | Nice going. | 干得漂亮 |
[44:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:26] | Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[44:35] | You buy in bulk, I see. | 买得不少啊 |
[44:39] | – Cheaper at Costco. – Just not as convenient. | -在好市多买能便宜点 -没有这里方便 |
[44:43] | There you have it. Modern dilemma. | 现实就这样 现代人的困境 |
[44:53] | It’s delicious, grandma. | 菜很好吃 外婆 |
[44:57] | Mom, how was your job interview? | 妈妈 你工作面试怎么样 |
[45:00] | Fine, I guess. | 我觉得还不错 |
[45:02] | You had a job interview? | 你去面试工作了吗 |
[45:04] | A couple this week. | 这周面试了两次 |
[45:05] | Dusting off the accounting degree, and um, | 把尘封已久的会计证拿出来抖抖灰 然后 |
[45:07] | having a lot of meetings with 22 year olds. | 跟22岁的毛孩子见几次面 |
[45:10] | When was the last time you worked at an office? | 你上次工作都是什么时候的事情了 |
[45:12] | Before you were born. | 生你以前 |
[45:14] | The landscape has changed. | 境况不同了 |
[45:18] | I don’t know why you want to do this right now. | 我不明白你现在为什么要去找工作 |
[45:22] | – I think it’s pretty cool. – Me too. | -我觉得挺好 -我觉得也是 |
[45:26] | But right now… | 可是现在… |
[45:28] | I mean, you have enough to worry about. | 我觉得 你要操心的事情已经够多了 |
[45:32] | Yeah, including the fact that we need some money coming in. | 没错 其中包括我们需要挣点钱 |
[45:37] | Government can’t just cut you off. | 政府不能就这样不管你们了 |
[45:40] | All the years you devoted to being a military wife. | 这么多年你一直全心全力的扮演军嫂的角色 |
[45:43] | Well, once the government determines you’re a traitor, | 一旦被政府认定为叛徒 |
[45:47] | kinda puts an end to government benefits. | 那就什么政策福利都没了 |
[45:51] | You could take legal action. | 你可以诉诸法律 |
[45:55] | Against the Marine Corps? | 告海军陆战队吗 |
[45:56] | Yes, it happens. And you have a very good case. | 是的 有人告过 而且你这案子胜算很大 |
[46:00] | Jess, you should at least consult an attorney. | 杰西 你至少应该跟律师咨询一下 |
[46:03] | Mom, I don’t want to talk about it. | 妈妈 我不想谈这个 |
[46:07] | Wasn’t that his whole argument for enlisting? | 那不是他应征入伍的主要原因吗 |
[46:10] | He could take care of his family that way. | 这样他就能照顾好他的家人了 |
[46:13] | You thought he was going to teach school. | 你还以为他会去教书呢 |
[46:14] | He was only supposed to be in the Marine Corps for two years. | 他本来只是要去海军陆战队服役两年而已 |
[46:17] | Then 9/11 happened. Nobody saw that coming. | 结果发生了911恐怖袭击 谁能想得到 |
[46:20] | My point is, he never consulted you about anything. | 我是说 他干什么事情都没和你商量过 |
[46:23] | He always did exactly what he wanted. | 他向来是想干什么就干什么 |
[46:25] | Okay, mom, that’s enough. | 好了 妈妈 别说了 |
[46:31] | Well, what can I talk about? | 我还能说什么 |
[46:40] | Hey, guys… | 我说各位 |
[46:43] | what did the optimist say as he was jumping off a building? | 乐观主义者跳楼的时候是怎么说的来着 |
[46:50] | So far, so good. | 现在还不错 |
[46:55] | So far, so good! | 现在还不错 |
[47:02] | So far, so good! | 现在还不错 |
[47:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[47:37] | Have you seen the paper yet? | 你有没有看今天的报纸 |
[47:39] | No. | 还没 |
[47:41] | You want me to read it to you? | 你想让我读给你听吗 |
[47:44] | Hold on, I’ll wake up. | 等一下 我醒醒神 |
[47:54] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 读吧 |
[47:56] | Alright, now the headline is… | 今天的头条是 |
[47:57] | “CIA officer linked to Langley bomber.” | 中情局本部引爆者与中情局人员有染 |
[48:01] | “A CIA case officer may have had a sexual relationship | 据不愿透露姓名的消息人士透露 |
[48:05] | with Congressman Nicholas Brody in the days and weeks | 某中情局谍报人员或与尼古拉斯·布洛迪议员 |
[48:07] | leading up to the attack on Langley, | 在中情局本部遭袭前的几周内 |
[48:09] | according to anonymous sources. | 一直保持着性关系 |
[48:11] | Because the officer still has active agents in the field, | 由于该谍报人员现在仍执行谍报工作 |
[48:14] | her identity is being withheld.” | 其身份暂时得以保留 |
[48:23] | We are pragmatists, we adapt. | 我们是实用主义者 我们得适应 |
[48:26] | We are not keepers of some sacred flame. | 我们不是看守圣火的守护者 |
[48:29] | Doesn’t have to be sacred. | 不用当成什么圣火 |
[48:31] | Just so long as we keep it lit. | 我们只是用它来照亮而已 |
[48:33] | Well, we did that. And some. | 我们是那么做的 但不止如此 |
[48:36] | Eye for a fucking eye. | 还得他妈的以眼还眼 |
[48:37] | Quinn saved our asses though, didn’t he? | 还是奎恩帮咱们解决了麻烦 不是吗 |
[48:41] | – I assume you’ve seen this. – Carrie… | -我猜你已经看过这个了 -卡莉 |
[48:43] | Yeah, no, of course you have. | 没错 你当然看过了 |
[48:45] | We all know how we hate things getting out into the press. | 谁不知道我们多讨厌有事情被捅到媒体上去 |
[48:47] | Unless, of course, we put them out there ourselves. | 当然了 除非是我们自己把事情捅出去的 |
[48:48] | Well, that’s not what’s happening here. | 事情不是你所说的那样 |
[48:50] | You don’t think I know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你们在干什么吗 |
[48:52] | No, I know exactly what you are doing. | 不 你们在干什么我一清二楚 |
[48:54] | – Well, you’re wrong. – Am I!? | -那是你想错了 -是吗 |
[48:56] | Why don’t we ask him, your little lapdog? | 我们怎么不来问问他 你的小哈巴狗 |
[48:58] | Except he’s trained to kill. | 不过他的受训内容是杀人 |
[49:00] | Breathe, Carrie. You’re making a bad mistake. | 冷静点 卡莉 你犯的是很严重的错误 |
[49:02] | Was that a threat!? | 这算是恐吓吗 |
[49:04] | Is that supposed to intimidate my ass!? | 这算是恐吓才怪呢 |
[49:06] | Come on, sit down. Have some tiramisu. We’ll talk about this. | 坐下 吃点甜点 这件事我们以后谈 |
[49:08] | – There’s nothing to talk about. – We will contain this. | -没什么好谈的 -这事在我们可控范围内 |
[49:10] | Contain it!? You are containing it! | 可控 你能控制得了吗 |
[49:12] | – Come on… – Get your fucking hands off me! | -拜托 -你他妈的别碰我 |
[49:14] | Take her home. And sit on her ’til she calms down. | 带她回家 看着她 直到她冷静下来 |
[49:16] | Brody was your operation, Saul. | 布洛迪是你的任务 索尔 |
[49:18] | Remember that. | 你记住了 |
[49:20] | You proposed it, you sanctioned it, | 是你提出的计划 是你获得的批准 |
[49:22] | you ran it. | 也是你运作执行的 |
[49:23] | Now, fuck you! Fuck all of you! | 操你妈的 操你们全家 |
[49:44] | She’s right, you know. | 她说的对 |
[49:47] | Classic counterintelligence. | 典型的反间谍行动 |
[49:49] | I told you. I didn’t plant that story. | 我跟你说过 我不会编造那种故事 |
[49:51] | Well, it’s straight from your playbook. | 没错 都是按你的剧本发展的 |
[49:53] | I’m not saying it wasn’t smart. | 我不是说那样做不明智 |
[49:54] | Especially if things had gone south yesterday, as insurance. | 特别是如果昨天行动失败 也可以防备万一 |
[50:01] | It wasn’t me, Saul. | 这不是我干的 索尔 |
[50:44] | I know you’re trying to help, | 我知道你想帮忙 |
[50:45] | but I feel like you have | 可我觉得你在她身边时 |
[50:46] | to find a way to be more relaxed around her. | 应该学会放松一些 |
[50:48] | We all do. | 我们都该放松些 |
[50:50] | I feel like I’m doing that. | 我觉得我已经很放松了 |
[50:52] | You aren’t. | 你没有 |
[50:55] | Uh, if you ask me, | 要是让我来说 |
[50:58] | you’re the one who’s making too much of this whole thing. | 你才是把这件事小题大做的那个人 |
[51:00] | Too much? Of my daughter’s suicide? | 小题大做 说的是我女儿自杀的事吗 |
[51:04] | She didn’t commit suicide. | 她才没有自杀 |
[51:07] | She tried to. Very hard. Even the doctor said so. | 她想自杀 非常想 就连医生都这么说 |
[51:10] | Well, of course he did. He’s the doctor. | 他当然那么说 他是医生嘛 |
[51:13] | He’s worried about being sued. | 他怕摊上官司 |
[51:16] | I know about teenage girls. I raised one. | 我了解小女孩 我养过 |
[51:19] | My God, Jessie. You talked about killing yourself once a week. | 我的天 杰西 你以前每周都会说起自杀 |
[51:22] | I talked about it. But I never tried it. | 我只是说过 可我从来没那么干过 |
[51:25] | And I’m saying she didn’t really mean to, either. | 所以我说她也不是真的想自杀 |
[51:28] | It was a… a cry for attention. | 不过是想引起你的注意而已 |
[51:31] | If she really meant to kill herself, she’d be dead. | 要是她真想自杀 她早就死了 |
[51:58] | I hereby call this meeting | 特此召开此次 |
[51:59] | of the Senate Intelligence Committee to order. | 参议院情报委员会会议 |
[52:02] | Mr. Berenson, in accordance with practice of the committee, | 贝伦森先生 依照委员会惯例 |
[52:04] | would you stand and be sworn? | 请你起立宣誓 |
[52:10] | Do you solemnly swear that the testimony | 你可否在此郑重宣誓 |
[52:12] | you will give in this proceeding, will be the truth, | 在此庭上所述证词均为实情 |
[52:14] | the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 尽你所知 绝无虚言 以得上帝助佑 |
[52:18] | I do. | 我宣誓 |
[52:23] | I understand you have a | 我听说你现在 |
[52:24] | statement you would like to read at this time. | 有一份声明要读 |
[52:26] | – A short one, Mr. Chairman. – Very well, please proceed. | -很短 主席先生 -很好 请开始吧 |
[52:29] | Thank you, Mr. Chairman. | 谢谢您 主席先生 |
[52:31] | Mr. Chairman, distinguished senators, | 主席先生 尊敬的各位参议员 |
[52:35] | exactly two months ago, | 就在两个月前 |
[52:37] | in the worst attack | 在一场本国自911之后 |
[52:39] | on this nation since 9/11, | 遭遇的最为严重的恐怖袭击中 |
[52:40] | the men and women of the CIA suffered a terrible blow. | 中情局的男男女女经历了一场可怕的打击 |
[52:45] | Yesterday, we took a decisive | 昨天 我们决定介入 |
[52:47] | step in bringing those responsible to justice. | 让那些负有责任的人得到应有的制裁 |
[52:50] | As the President announced from the Oval Office this morning, | 今天早晨 总统办公室发来总统的公告 |
[52:53] | American air and ground forces, | 美国空军和地面部队 |
[52:55] | in a series of six coordinated | 通过在三个大洲的 |
[52:57] | strikes on three separate continents, | 六组联合袭击 |
[52:59] | eliminated the top tier of the terrorist network | 消灭了恐怖分子网络的顶层人物 |
[53:02] | which perpetrated the bombing at Langley. | 是他们策划了中情局总部的炸弹袭击 |
[53:04] | It was a textbook operation, Mr. Chairman. | 这是一场可以载入史册的行动 主席先生 |
[53:07] | Meticulously planned, flawlessly executed. | 精细布局 完美执行 |
[53:11] | I want to congratulate all those involved. | 我向所有参与此次行动的人员致敬 |
[53:14] | As a result of their efforts, | 通过他们的努力 |
[53:16] | there’s a little less evil in the world today. | 当今世界上的邪恶势力得以稍稍遏制 |
[53:19] | Thank you, Mr. Berenson. | 谢谢你 贝伦森先生 |
[53:21] | I’m sure we’re all grateful to you | 我相信我们都非常感谢你 |
[53:22] | and to our brave men and women in uniform. | 还有我们勇敢的男女战士们 |
[53:25] | Thank you, Mr. Chairman. | 谢谢你主席先生 |
[53:27] | These were civilians who were killed, am I correct? | 这些被杀的人都是平民 我说的对吗 |
[53:31] | The legal term is enemy combatant. | 法定用语称之为敌方战士 |
[53:33] | The point is, they weren’t the people who actually ordered the attack, | 问题是 他们并不是下令发动袭击的主使人 |
[53:36] | not to take anything away from the success of the mission. | 并没有任何想要否定这次行动的成功的意思 |
[53:40] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[53:42] | The point is… | 问题是 |
[53:43] | you went after the easier targets. | 你们选择了更易于达成的目标 |
[53:45] | None of these targets proved easy, | 这些目标没有一个是易于达成的 |
[53:47] | senator, I can assure you. | 我向你保证 参议员先生 |
[53:49] | Well then, I guess I question your timing, Mr. Berenson. | 那么我要质疑你所选择的时机 贝伦森先生 |
[53:54] | – My timing? – Coming as it does, | -我选择的时机 -行动来得正是时候 |
[53:56] | when the American people have lost faith in your | 就在美国人民开始对你们的 |
[53:58] | ability to get things right. | 办事能力失去信心的时候 |
[54:01] | Frankly, it feels convenient. | 实话实说 让人感觉很巧 |
[54:05] | And this committee will not be distracted | 可是这个委员会并不会因此忘记 |
[54:07] | from fulfilling its purpose. | 自己要达成的根本目的 |
[54:12] | Which is what, exactly? | 根本目的到底是什么 |
[54:14] | Apart from pointing fingers and assigning blame. | 除了指指点点和归咎他人 |
[54:22] | Perhaps you’d care to | 或许你应该 |
[54:22] | comment on the article in yesterday’s paper. | 评论一下昨天报纸上的一篇文章 |
[54:25] | I don’t comment on unsubstantiated reports in the press. | 我对报纸上那些未经证实的报道不予置评 |
[54:28] | What if the information is correct? | 如果消息是准确的呢 |
[54:31] | And the Agency brought | 是中情局自己 |
[54:32] | the bombing at Langley down on its own head? | 将中情局爆炸案引火上身的吗 |
[54:35] | The information is flawed. | 消息存在纰漏 |
[54:38] | I remind you Mr. Berenson, that you are under oath. | 我提醒你 贝伦森先生 你已经发过誓了 |
[54:42] | The information is flawed. | 消息存在纰漏 |
[54:45] | Flawed in what way? | 哪方面存在纰漏 |
[54:56] | Mr. Berenson? | 贝伦森先生 |
[55:01] | It wasn’t entirely an Agency matter. | 这不全是中情局的问题 |
[55:05] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[55:07] | The case officer in question… | 受质疑的谍报人员 |
[55:10] | has a history of erratic behavior. | 有不规律性行为病史 |
[55:13] | She’s unstable. | 她不稳定 |
[55:15] | Unstable. How? | 怎么个不稳定法 |
[55:19] | She’s been diagnosed as bipolar. | 她被诊断为躁郁症 |
[55:22] | A condition she concealed | 这一情况 她对上级 |
[55:24] | from her superiors for more than 10 years. | 一直隐瞒了十多年 |
[55:32] | What else did she conceal from you, Mr. Berenson? | 她还对你隐瞒了什么事情 贝伦森先生 |
[55:36] | Did she conceal from you the | 她是否向你隐瞒了 |
[55:37] | fact that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody? | 她和布洛迪议员发生性关系一事 |
[55:41] | It was on my watch, senator. | 那该由我负责 参议员 |
[55:42] | Whatever happens on my watch, | 不管发生什么都该由我负责 |
[55:43] | – I take full responsibility. – Answer the question, please. | -我负全部责任 -请你回答问题 |
[55:46] | Did she conceal from you the fact | 她是否向你隐瞒了 |
[55:48] | that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody? | 她与布洛迪议员发生性关系一事 |
[55:54] | I’m afraid she did, yes. | 我恐怕她确实隐瞒过 是的 |
[55:59] | God… | 上帝 |
[56:01] | God… | 上帝 |