时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:16] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:19] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:22] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe and the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:25] | This will not stand,this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:28] | This relentless pursuit of terror. | 对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击 |
[00:30] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:31] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:33] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:34] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:36] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:39] | The next samba we’re going to swing for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:40] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:42] | …until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:45] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 整个事件就发生在我的眼前 |
[00:47] | and I never saw it coming. | 而我丝毫没预料到 |
[00:49] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:53] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:55] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[01:05] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person | 你是我见过最聪明 |
[01:07] | I’ve ever known. | 又最愚蠢的人 |
[01:09] | I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[01:11] | I’m the only one who got it right. | 我是唯一的明白人 |
[01:17] | Take ’em. | 拿下 |
[01:19] | Take ’em all. | 通通拿下 |
[01:34] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[01:36] | It wasn’t me. | 真不是我 |
[01:38] | We have to go. | 我们得离开这里 |
[01:40] | What do you mean? Go where? | 什么意思 去哪里 |
[01:40] | No one else will believe you. | 没人会相信你的 |
[01:42] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[01:43] | Activating my insurance policy. | 启动我的保险措施 |
[01:46] | A friend, June, will meet us at the border. | 我的朋友琼会在边境等我们 |
[01:47] | She’ll drive us up to Montreal | 她到时送我们去蒙特利尔 |
[01:48] | where we get onto a fishing boat, | 我们在那里坐渔船 |
[01:50] | which takes us up to Newfoundland. | 前往纽芬兰[加拿大东部岛屿] |
[01:52] | The border’s in a few miles. | 几英里外就是边境 |
[01:54] | You’re not coming, are you? | 你不跟我走 对吗 |
[01:56] | I can’t now. | 我现在不能走 |
[01:59] | Have you seen the paper yet? | 你有没有看今天的报纸 |
[02:00] | CIA officer linked to Langley Bomber. | 中情局本部引爆者与中情局人员有染 |
[02:04] | The case officer in question, | 受质疑的谍报人员 |
[02:06] | she’s been diagnosed as bipolar. | 她被诊断为躁郁症 |
[02:11] | It’s Carrie. | 是卡莉 |
[02:12] | She called a reporter. | 她联系了一个记者 |
[02:13] | Apparently she thinks it’s important they quote, | 显然 她认为有必要让他们 |
[02:16] | “Hear her side of the story.” | 用她的话说是 “听听她的说法” |
[02:17] | The CIA gave you that story to set me up. | CIA是故意把报道透漏给你来陷害我的 |
[02:20] | For what? | 他们这么做有什么好处 |
[02:21] | Nicholas Brody is not responsible | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[02:23] | for the explosion at Langley. | 与中情局的爆炸无关 |
[02:24] | Did Saul Berenson know when he testified | 索尔·贝伦森在去委员会作证前 |
[02:26] | before the senate subcommittee? | 知道这事吗 |
[02:27] | Of course he did. | 他当然知道 |
[02:28] | Everything he said was bullshit. | 他说的一切都是谎话 |
[02:30] | Did you tell anyone that I was coming here? | 你告诉别人我要来了吗 |
[02:32] | We’ve got a psychiatric detention order. | 我们有一份精神科拘留令 |
[02:34] | You know she’s off her meds, right? | 你知道她停药了 对吧 |
[02:37] | Unless you think that’s a good idea. | 你不会也觉得那是个好办法吧 |
[02:39] | You really have to help me. | 你真的得帮帮我 |
[02:44] | This is a fucking sham! | 这他妈是个骗局 |
[02:53] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[02:55] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:03] | Fuck… | 操… |
[03:05] | you, Saul. | 你妈 索尔 |
[03:49] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[03:51] | – Don’t shoot! – Get out from the truck! | -别开枪 -下车 |
[03:53] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. He’s back there. He’s back there. | 别开枪 别开枪 他就在后面 |
[03:57] | – He’s alive. – Look for him. Look for him. | -还还活着 -去找他 去找他 |
[03:58] | Don’t shoot. I saved his life. | 别开枪 我救了他的命 |
[04:00] | Go faster! | 快去 |
[04:02] | You stay there! | 你待着别动 |
[04:03] | It’s okay, it’s okay. All right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[04:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:06] | We got ambushed by fucking Colombian soldiers. | 我们被哥伦比亚政府军伏击了 |
[04:08] | They killed two of us. | 死了两个兄弟 |
[04:10] | Bring him to me, bring him to me. | 把他带过来 把他带过来 |
[04:11] | Remember, I saved his life. | 记住 我救了他的命 |
[04:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. | 好好好 我知道了 |
[04:17] | I brought him alive, man. | 我把他活着带来了 伙计 |
[04:22] | Go, go, go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[04:27] | Remember, I saved his life. | 记住 我救了他的命 |
[04:29] | Fuck. | 操他妈的 |
[04:31] | – Go, go, go. – Let’s go. | -走走走 -走吧 |
[04:59] | Move that car, move that car. | 把那辆车挪走 挪走 |
[05:46] | Go, fast, get him off the car. | 快 快点 把他弄下车 |
[06:06] | Shit what happened to him? | 该死 他出了什么事 |
[06:07] | Something went wrong. | 出事了 |
[06:09] | I assumed. | 我猜到了 |
[06:11] | Um, across the border. | 过境的时候 |
[06:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:25] | Esme! | 艾斯米 |
[06:26] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[06:34] | I’m going to take a look at you now, okay? | 我要看一下你的情况 好吗 |
[06:39] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[06:43] | Interesting question. | 这问题有意思 |
[06:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:55] | I know, I know it hurts. | 我知道 我知道疼 |
[06:58] | Could someone do something about the lights? | 谁去把灯修一下 |
[07:01] | – Tranco. – I’m coming. | -特兰科 -这就去 |
[07:05] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你流了很多血 |
[07:06] | You’re in hypovolemic shock. | 出血性休克 |
[07:09] | We’re going to try to repair the bleeds. | 我们要想办法止血 |
[07:17] | This will help with the pain. | 这个可以止疼 |
[07:22] | Enough, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[07:22] | We don’t want to stop his heart. | 别让他的心跳停止 |
[07:30] | Okay, Paco? | 好了 帕克 |
[07:31] | I need you to hold something for me. | 我要你替我抓住些东西 |
[07:33] | Can you do that? | 你行吗 |
[07:35] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[07:36] | And put it right here. | 然后就放在这个位置 |
[07:40] | Right… there. | 好的 就这样 |
[07:42] | – Can you feel it? – Uh-huh. | -你能感觉到么 -能 |
[07:44] | It’s beating– boom, boom, boom? | 它在动 砰 砰 砰 |
[07:46] | Boom, boom, boom. | 砰 砰 砰 |
[07:47] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[07:48] | Pinch it. Pinch. | 捏住它 捏住 |
[07:51] | Don’t let go. | 别撒手 |
[07:56] | Where are my lights? | 灯弄好没 |
[07:58] | Can’t work with a flickering light. | 灯这么闪我可干不了 |
[08:00] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[08:03] | Where are my lights? | 灯弄好没 |
[08:10] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:18] | Esme? | 艾斯米 |
[08:38] | Will he live? | 他能活下来吗 |
[08:41] | Depends. | 看情况吧 |
[08:43] | How old were those antibiotics you got me? | 你给我搞来的那些抗生素是什么时候的 |
[08:50] | Oh, he’ll make it. | 他能挺过来 |
[08:52] | He’s a strong one. | 他很坚强的 |
[08:55] | You know who he is. | 你知道他是谁 |
[08:58] | Absolutely no idea. | 完全不认识 |
[09:02] | Just an anonymous stranger with two bullets in his gut. | 不过是一个腹部中了两枪的陌生人 |
[09:09] | Though, hypothetically… | 不过 假设而已 |
[09:12] | I’m-I’m… | 我 |
[09:13] | I’m wondering. | 我很奇怪 |
[09:17] | An American fugitive falls in your lap. | 一名落在你们手上的美国逃犯 |
[09:21] | One with a bounty on his head. | 还是被人悬赏缉拿的逃犯 |
[09:24] | $10 million, dead or alive. | 不管死活都给一千万美元 |
[09:28] | Why go through a world of trouble to save him… | 为什么要大费周章地去营救他… |
[09:32] | instead of just collecting the reward? | 而不是抓去领赏 |
[09:35] | Maybe someone did you a favor once. | 也许是为了某个帮助过你的人 |
[09:42] | Must be some favor. | 那肯定是这样的 |
[09:51] | Don’t, stay still. | 别这样 别动 |
[09:53] | Be still. | 别动 |
[09:55] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松点 |
[09:57] | Try to relax. You’ll rip those stitches out. | 尽量放松 你会把刚缝的线挣开的 |
[10:01] | There, there, there. | 好了 好了 |
[10:06] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[10:10] | No fever. | 没发烧 |
[10:12] | No fever, that’s a good thing. | 没发烧是好事 |
[10:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 对了 对 |
[10:24] | Done. | 好了 |
[10:53] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:55] | Ah, thank… thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:26] | No! | 不 |
[12:30] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[12:32] | You’ll hurt yourself. | 你会伤到自己的 |
[12:35] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[12:37] | No, I want to get up. | 不 我要起来 |
[12:39] | I want… | 我要… |
[12:59] | No more. | 不能再加量了 |
[13:01] | I can’t think. | 我无法思考了 |
[13:03] | No more, please. | 不要再加了 |
[13:14] | God. | 天呐 |
[13:16] | No. | 不行 |
[13:18] | Will you help me get up, please? | 你能帮我站起来吗 |
[13:19] | No. Stay there. | 不行 待着别动 |
[13:21] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[13:24] | Be careful, you’ll get hurt. | 小心点儿 你会受伤的 |
[13:27] | Easy. | 放松 |
[13:28] | Need to see. | 我要看看 |
[13:30] | No. | 不 |
[14:05] | Where am I? | 我现在在哪里 |
[14:07] | Caracas. | 加拉加斯 [委内瑞拉首都] |
[14:10] | Your new home. | 你的新家 |
[14:13] | You shouldn’t be up. | 你不应该站起来 |
[14:15] | Put him back on the bed. | 快把他放到床上去 |
[14:17] | I told him… | 我告诉过他 |
[14:19] | You need to rest. | 你应该休息 |
[14:19] | I got him, I got him. | 我扶着他呢 我扶着呢 |
[14:21] | – Be careful. – I’m careful. | -当心 -我知道 |
[14:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:33] | You’re lucky to be alive, you know. | 你能活着很幸运 你知道吗 |
[14:35] | Those Colombians, they nearly killed you. | 那些哥伦比亚人差点把你整死 |
[14:39] | There’s a bounty on your head. | 有人悬赏缉拿你 |
[14:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:42] | A big one. | 赏金很丰厚 |
[14:44] | You’re never safe, even here with me. | 你并不安全 即使在这里也不安全 |
[14:49] | My wallet’s missing, | 我的钱包丢了 |
[14:51] | and so is my passport. | 护照也丢了 |
[14:53] | Somebody took them. | 被别人拿走了 |
[14:54] | I couldn’t stop him. | 我当时拦不住他 |
[14:56] | I need my passport for travel. | 我得拿到护照才能走得了 |
[15:01] | Don’t worry about that. | 这个不用担心 |
[15:04] | I can’t get another one. | 我弄不到新的护照 |
[15:06] | Just-just get better now. | 你现在只要好好养病 |
[15:09] | We’ll try to find out who took your things. | 我们会找到那个抢走你东西的人 |
[15:14] | Make sure he doesn’t move from there. | 让他待着别动 |
[15:16] | Don’t let him go up or go down. | 别让他爬上爬下的 |
[15:18] | Keep him here, okay? | 就待着那儿 做得到吗 |
[15:19] | Yes, daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[15:20] | Good work, my girl. | 做的不错 宝贝女儿 |
[15:23] | Why are you trying to help me? | 你们为什么帮我 |
[15:31] | You know Carrie Mathison. | 你认识卡莉·麦吉森 |
[15:35] | So do I. | 我也认识她 |
[15:37] | Stay here on this floor. | 待在这里别下楼 |
[16:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:42] | Oh, it feels good | 能自己走着 |
[17:45] | to be walking. | 感觉真好 |
[17:49] | Walking? | 你是说走路吗 |
[17:51] | Walking. | 对 走路 |
[18:06] | We’re walking. | 我们正在走路 |
[18:09] | We’re walking. | 在走路 |
[18:10] | Yes, we’re walking. | 对 我们正走着 |
[18:12] | We’re walking. | 我们正在走路 |
[18:17] | With a cane. | 用跟拐杖撑着 |
[18:18] | Bastòn. | 拐杖[西语拐杖之意] |
[18:20] | Bastòn? | 拐杖 |
[18:31] | We’re walking with a cane. | 我们用拐杖撑着走 |
[18:34] | We’re walking with a cane. | 我们用拐杖撑着走 |
[19:32] | Water? | 想喝水吗 |
[19:34] | Oh, yes, yeah. | 好 要的 |
[19:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | I prescribe rest. | 我要求你休息 |
[20:03] | You go gallivanting about. | 你却到处晃荡 |
[20:07] | Paco? | 帕克 |
[20:10] | Trekking clear across the building, | 拖着个破身体在这楼里乱逛 |
[20:11] | what were you thinking? | 你脑子里到底在想些什么 |
[20:16] | Esme? | 艾斯米 |
[20:24] | No. | 我不打 |
[20:27] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:30] | You seem like you’re in a lot of pain. | 你好像很痛苦 |
[20:33] | I’ll survive. | 我忍得住 |
[20:35] | Guess you’re good at that, aren’t you? | 看来你很能忍疼 是吧 |
[20:43] | So, what’d you make of it? | 你感觉如何 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么 |
[20:47] | What you saw. | 你看到的这一切 |
[20:49] | This abscess beyond healing we call home. | 我们这个如同恶性肿瘤的家园 |
[20:55] | They call it the Tower of David. | 这里被称为大卫之塔 |
[20:57] | Not for King David, | 不是因为大卫王 |
[20:58] | heaven forbid. | 苍天不容 |
[21:00] | For David Brillembourg, | 是因为建造这座建筑的 |
[21:03] | the particularly egomaniacal banker | 是那个自私自利的银行家 |
[21:05] | who commissioned it. | 大卫·布利姆伯格 |
[21:07] | Unfortunately, before it was completed, | 可惜在完工之前 |
[21:09] | David died. | 大卫就死了 |
[21:10] | Then the whole economy died, | 之后整个建造资金耗尽 |
[21:13] | construction stopped, | 就停建了 |
[21:15] | the squatters all moved in, | 很多人偷偷住了进来 |
[21:17] | and viola. | 然后就热闹起来 |
[21:23] | Scooch. | 挪开点 |
[21:26] | Well, if you hate it… | 如果你讨厌这里 |
[21:27] | Did I say I hate it? | 我有说讨厌这里吗 |
[21:32] | So why are you here? | 那你为什么会在这里 |
[21:35] | That’s a dangerous question. | 真是个尖锐的问题 |
[21:39] | “Why am I here?” | “我为什么会在这里” |
[21:42] | leads to “Why are you here?” | 可以联想到”你为什么会在这里” |
[21:44] | You see? | 明白了吗 |
[21:52] | We’re here because the world outside can be… | 我们来到这里 是因为外面的世界 |
[21:56] | judgmental and cruel? | 充满偏见与残酷 |
[22:02] | We’re here because this is the place that accepts us. | 是因为只有这里能容下我们 |
[22:09] | We’re here because we belong here. | 是因为这里是我们的归宿 |
[22:14] | I’m not staying. | 我不会久留 |
[22:15] | Of course not. | 你当然不会 |
[22:19] | I just need to get my strength back. | 我只是需要回复气力 |
[22:22] | Don’t we all | 我们不是都需要 |
[22:25] | need to get our strength back? | 找回自己的力量吗 |
[23:20] | There it goes! | 给你了 |
[23:25] | There! | 接着 |
[24:08] | Come. | 来 |
[24:14] | Where? | 去哪 |
[24:56] | Yours. | 你的手表 |
[25:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:04] | Is this… | 是不是 |
[25:06] | Is this him? | 是不是他 |
[25:08] | Is this the man that robbed you? | 抢劫你的人是他吗 |
[25:13] | Is it? | 是么 |
[25:16] | He says he did it. | 他承认了的 |
[25:21] | Yeah, okay, but… | 好吧 但是… |
[25:24] | No, no, no, wait, wait a second. | 不 等等 等一下 |
[25:26] | No! | 别 |
[25:27] | No, no, don’t! | 不 不 不要 |
[25:29] | Get the… | 抓住… |
[25:33] | You didn’t have to kill him! | 你根本没必要杀了他 |
[25:34] | No? | 没必要吗 |
[25:36] | No, you didn’t. | 是 没必要杀人 |
[25:38] | Fine. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好吧 没关系 没关系 |
[25:42] | We let people rob us, no problem. | 抢我们东西 没问题 |
[25:44] | And then what if they recognize you | 但要是他们认出了 |
[25:46] | with ten million dollars on your head? | 你这被悬赏了上千万美金的脑袋怎么办 |
[25:48] | What stops them from saying, | 有什么是能让他们闭嘴不说 |
[25:49] | “I know where he is.” | “我知道他在哪”呢 |
[26:01] | Back to your room. | 回你的房间去 |
[26:05] | – Go. – Let’s go. Let’s go. | -回去 -走吧走吧 |
[26:30] | Where you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[26:34] | Somewhere else. | 别处 |
[26:40] | Do you have money? | 你有钱吗 |
[26:41] | I need money. | 我需要钱 |
[26:43] | Dinero? | 钱 |
[26:44] | Dinero! Do you have any? | 钱 有吗 |
[26:54] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[26:54] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[27:15] | Hey, stop there. | 站住别动 |
[27:19] | You stop! | 不许动 |
[27:20] | I’m going out. | 我要出去 |
[27:29] | I need to leave. | 我要离开 |
[27:32] | Go out there. | 要去那边 |
[27:33] | I need to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[27:34] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[27:36] | Where you think you go? | 你想去哪里 |
[27:40] | Out. | 出去 |
[27:41] | Out… out where? | 去哪里 |
[27:46] | To the next place. | 下一个地方 |
[27:47] | I’ve been taken from one place to the next. | 我被别人转来转去 |
[27:49] | From here to there to here… | 今天这里明天那里 |
[27:50] | You were nearly killed. | 你差点死了 |
[27:52] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[27:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:55] | It’s… | 因为 |
[27:57] | it’s not good enough? | 这里不够好吗 |
[27:58] | No, I didn’t mean that. | 不 没这个意思 |
[27:59] | Not, not good enough for you? | 你嫌这里不好吗 |
[28:03] | Oh, I guess it’s because of that-that thief? | 是那个小毛贼的原因吗 |
[28:05] | He… he upset you? | 让你伤心了吗 |
[28:08] | Look… | 好吧 |
[28:11] | I appreciate all you’ve done for me, okay? | 感谢你们为我做的一切 |
[28:13] | But I’m better now. | 但我恢复了 |
[28:15] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:16] | Means I can make it on my own. | 我意思是自己扛得住 |
[28:17] | I just need to get to the next place. | 只想去下一站 |
[28:19] | There’s no next place. | 没下一站 |
[28:22] | What? There has to be. | 什么 肯定有 |
[28:25] | No. | 没有 |
[28:29] | Does Carrie know I’m here? Does she? | 卡莉知道我在这里吗 |
[28:30] | No one can know. | 没人知道 |
[28:34] | We have to tell her. | 我们得通知她 |
[28:35] | I call her on the phone? | 让我给她电话吗 |
[28:37] | No, I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[28:38] | Or better yet, or better yet, | 或者再好点 |
[28:39] | a postcard then? Or we just call the CIA, | 寄张明信片 要么干脆打给中情局 |
[28:41] | they give us $10 million– split it, eh… even Steven? | 让他们出一千万咱分了 两不亏欠 |
[28:47] | I tell you last time, | 最后一次告诉你 |
[28:49] | where you are, Carrie doesn’t want to know. | 你在哪儿 卡莉也不想知道 |
[28:56] | This is it for you. | 你好自为之 |
[28:59] | End of the line. | 就此打住 |
[29:30] | El Nino thinks you’re an ingrate. | 厄尔尼诺认为你忘恩负义 |
[29:34] | I assured him you’re just confused. | 我说你只是一时糊涂 |
[29:43] | But he’s right, you know. | 但他说对了 |
[29:46] | This is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[29:50] | It isn’t easy to accept– | 我知道这不好接受 |
[29:51] | believe me, I know. | 相信我 |
[29:52] | It’s not how you pictured yourself. | 其实并不是你想的那样 |
[29:54] | You weren’t planning this. | 这不怪你 |
[29:55] | There must be some mistake, and on and on. | 时不时肯定有误会 |
[30:02] | Those voices in your head are not your friends right now. | 现在你脑海中的声音绝非你的朋友 |
[30:04] | You have to make them go away. | 你得把它们驱赶走 |
[30:13] | The Germans who invented it… | 研发这个的德国佬 |
[30:18] | had a special name for a medicine | 给它起了个别致的药名 |
[30:20] | powerful enough to do just that. | 包治你这问题 |
[30:24] | “Hero-isch.” | 叫”英豪剂” |
[30:27] | “Heroic.” | “英豪” |
[30:30] | The drug is. | 就是这药 |
[30:32] | So you don’t have to be. | 所以你就不必忍了 |
[30:43] | Get out. | 走开 |
[30:47] | Come, Paco. | 帕克你来 |
[30:49] | Come, come. | 过来 |
[31:00] | I slept six whole hours yesterday. | 昨天我美美睡了六个小时 |
[31:02] | I can’t remember the last time that happened, so… | 上次都不知道什么时候了 所以… |
[31:04] | Yeah, all things considered, I feel pretty damn lucid. | 总而言之 我头脑非常清楚 |
[31:08] | And you’re drinking enough water? | 水喝得够多吗 |
[31:10] | I think so. | 够了 |
[31:12] | Any headaches? | 头疼吗 |
[31:14] | They’ll go away. | 慢慢就好了 |
[31:16] | This isn’t my first time acclimating to lithium, you know? | 这不是头回试锂盐剂了 |
[31:20] | Dizzy spells? | 拼错过字吗 |
[31:21] | One or two. | 一两个吧 |
[31:23] | Nothing unbearable. | 没有太离谱的 |
[31:31] | I was wondering if you could tell Saul Berenson | 你能不能告诉索尔·贝伦森 |
[31:33] | how much better I’m doing. | 我现在好多了 |
[31:36] | What… makes you think I’m in touch with Saul Berenson? | 你为什么觉得我和索尔有联系 |
[31:39] | We both know who you’re writing those notes for. | 你我都知道你这是写给谁的 |
[31:42] | You think I’m reporting back to the CIA? | 你认为我为中情局做事吗 |
[31:44] | I know you are. | 当然了 |
[31:45] | And that’s fine. | 不过没事 |
[31:47] | Just… | 就希望 |
[31:49] | tell Saul I’m sorry I fucked up. | 你告诉索尔我很抱歉搞砸了 |
[31:51] | It won’t happen again. | 不会有第二次的 |
[31:53] | What do you mean you fucked up? | 搞砸了是什么意思 |
[31:54] | I mean… I went off my meds. | 就是… 我没吃药 |
[31:57] | Clearly, that was a bad idea. | 显然是我不对 |
[31:59] | You told Dr. Harlan your meds dulled you. | 可你和哈伦医生说吃药使你思维迟钝 |
[32:04] | Well, maybe that’s not such a bad thing. | 可能也没那么严重 |
[32:09] | This is quite the sea change for you. | 那可算脱胎换骨了 |
[32:15] | After three weeks in here, it’s… | 在这里住了三个星期 现在… |
[32:17] | hard to hold on to any grudges. | 怨气再大也消了 |
[32:19] | So Saul did you a favor putting you in the hospital. | 所以你觉得索尔送你进医院是帮你 |
[32:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:26] | Removing you from a delusional relationship | 打破了你与恐怖嫌犯之间 |
[32:28] | with a suspected terrorist, no less. | 妄想出来的关系 |
[32:30] | That was his testimony, wasn’t it? | 这是他的证词 是吧 |
[32:35] | It was. | 是的 |
[32:37] | You’re saying that was the right thing to do? | 你说那是该做的事 |
[32:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:43] | And you honestly believe that? | 那你真的相信吗 |
[32:48] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[32:51] | I want you to answer truthfully. | 我希望你诚实回答 |
[32:52] | I want you to recover. | 我希望你康复 |
[32:54] | From what? | 我可没病 |
[32:56] | We both know I’m not here because I’m crazy. | 我们都清楚我来这不是因为疯了 |
[32:58] | I’m here because they don’t know where else to put me. | 我来这是因为我无处可去 |
[32:59] | – No one said you were crazy. – Well, no one had to. | -没人说你疯了 -不用说 |
[33:01] | I’m in a fucking psych ward. | 我这是在该死的疯人院呢 |
[33:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[33:10] | the sooner I can talk to Saul, the sooner I can go home | 我越早和索尔谈 越早能回家 |
[33:12] | and you can go back to doing something useful with your life. | 你也能做点更有意义的事 |
[33:23] | W-What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[33:27] | I was out of line just then. | 我刚刚失言了 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[33:31] | You want to earn your visiting privileges, | 你想争取探访权 |
[33:32] | you’ll have to be a bit more cooperative than that. | 就得合作点 而不是刚刚那样 |
[33:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:36] | And then there’s the question of the efficacy of your medication. | 下面是关于你药效的问题 |
[33:40] | All right, I’m sorry, I just… | 好吧 我很抱歉 刚刚… |
[33:47] | Will you please tell Saul that I’m better? | 你能告诉索尔我好些了吗 |
[34:31] | They see you. | 他们看到你了 |
[34:33] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[34:34] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[34:36] | No… | 不 |
[34:38] | He know. He know. | 他知道了 他知道了 |
[34:41] | He know what happened. | 他知道你要干什么 |
[34:45] | Listen. Stop. | 听我的 住手 |
[34:52] | Please… | 快住手 |
[34:54] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能留在这里 |
[34:57] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[34:59] | I have to leave. | 我必须走 |
[35:00] | I have to go out there. | 我必须出去 |
[35:01] | I can’t live here. | 我不能住这里 |
[35:02] | It’s not safe out there for you. | 可外面不安全 |
[35:04] | You’re safe in here. | 你在这里才安全 |
[35:05] | Aqui. | 留下 |
[35:08] | No aqui. | 不能留下 |
[35:17] | I’ll die here. | 待这里会死 |
[35:20] | No place to go. | 你没地方可去 |
[35:27] | There is a place. | 有个地方可以 |
[35:29] | There is. | 有了 |
[35:33] | There is… | 有个地方… |
[35:34] | there is somewhere to go. | 有个地方可以去 |
[35:36] | No. My father say… | 不行 我父亲说… |
[35:37] | There is a place. | 有地方可以去 |
[35:40] | The mosque. | 那座清真寺 |
[35:45] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[35:55] | Well, well… | 瞧啊 |
[35:57] | that’s really quite something. | 还真像回事儿 |
[35:59] | Is that a little balcony? | 是个小露台吗 |
[36:01] | It is, yeah. | 是的 |
[36:03] | – It’s just darling. – Thanks. | -真不错 -谢谢 |
[36:05] | Mike, Sarah– come look at this. | 迈克 萨拉 过来看 |
[36:10] | Isn’t that lovely? | 是不是很棒 |
[36:12] | Look at all the detail. | 看看这手艺 |
[36:14] | Can I use the restroom? | 能去下厕所吗 |
[36:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:19] | Jim, why don’t you put some paint on that? | 吉姆 给它上点颜色吧 |
[36:31] | Carrie, are you in here? | 卡莉 你在里面吗 |
[36:32] | – Yeah, I’m fine… – What, what… | -是 我没事 -怎么 |
[36:33] | I needed to get out of there. | 我得出去了 |
[36:34] | …what happened? Are you all right? | 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[36:35] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – You’re… | -我没事 -你在… |
[36:36] | – I just had to get out of there. – …bleeding. | -我只是想出去 -流血 |
[36:37] | What? | 什么 |
[36:39] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[36:42] | Honey, if you are hurting yourself, I need to know. | 亲爱的 如果你自残 不能隐瞒 |
[36:44] | No, I said I’m fine. | 没有 我说了我没事 |
[36:45] | I know, Carrie, what you said. | 卡莉 我知道你说没事 |
[36:48] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[36:50] | Look, I had a bad moment– that’s all. | 我只不过有点情绪 |
[36:52] | I’m-I’m taking my lithium. | 我有服锂盐[抗躁狂药] |
[36:54] | I’m going to group. | 我有参加小组活动 |
[36:55] | I’m doing everything that’s asked of me. | 要求我做的我都有做 |
[36:58] | – I’m… – Okay. Okay. | -我要…-没事 没事 |
[37:00] | That’s it. That’s it. | 别说了 |
[37:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:03] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[37:04] | It’s all right now. | 现在没事了 |
[37:06] | Okay, that’s okay. | 好 没事了 |
[37:10] | Please don’t tell. | 别告诉他们 |
[37:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:35] | – Good afternoon. – Good afternoon. | -下午好 -下午好 |
[37:36] | – Be careful out there. – Yeah, sure. | -出去小心点 -当然 |
[38:15] | So promise me this will not happen again. | 向我保证再也不会这样了 |
[38:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:19] | – Because, if it does… – It won’t. | -因为你再这样… -不会了 |
[38:21] | I was just frustrated. | 我刚刚只是有点崩溃 |
[38:22] | Okay. When I get frustrated, | 好吧 我要崩溃的时候 |
[38:24] | I take a deep breath and I count to ten. | 我会深呼吸 然后数十下 |
[38:30] | Hey, Carrie, keep your head up. | 卡莉 别垂头丧气的 |
[38:33] | It’s not like they’re going to forget you in here. | 又不是他们把你忘在这里了 |
[38:34] | Someone’s already come by to check on you. | 已经有人来看过你了 |
[38:37] | – Who? – I’m not sure. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[38:39] | What, you didn’t get his name? | 什么意思 你没问他叫什么吗 |
[38:41] | Nope. He didn’t say. | 是的 他没说名字 |
[38:43] | He asked about you, how you’re doing. | 他问起你 问你怎么样了 |
[38:44] | We don’t tell ’em anything. | 我们什么也没告诉他 |
[38:45] | Well, if he comes again, let me know. | 如果他再来 告诉我 |
[38:47] | I need to see him. | 我得见见他 |
[38:48] | Okay, as soon as you’re granted visiting privileges… | 可以 一旦你争取到了探视权 |
[38:50] | No. Sooner than that. | 不行 得尽快 |
[38:51] | It’s Saul. Has to be. | 是索尔 一定是 |
[38:52] | Okay, honey, | 好了 亲爱的 |
[38:53] | let’s get you back to group, okay? | 我们回去吧 好吗 |
[38:55] | Will you promise me? | 你能答应我吗 |
[38:58] | Carrie, I’ve already risked my job once. | 卡莉 我已经拿工作冒过一次险了 |
[39:00] | And this is the last favor I’ll ask. I mean it. | 这是我最后一次请你帮忙 真的 |
[39:10] | People see you. | 有人看着你呢 |
[39:12] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[39:15] | Oh, the Imam won’t turn me in. | 那个伊玛目不会害我的 |
[39:18] | He’ll help me. | 他会帮助我 |
[39:19] | I’m a Muslim. | 我是个穆斯林 |
[39:23] | Me… | 我 |
[39:25] | me Muslim. | 我是穆斯林 |
[39:30] | See? Refuge. | 看到没 避难所 |
[39:32] | Refugio. | 避难所 |
[39:48] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[39:55] | Take me with you. | 带我一起去 |
[39:57] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[40:00] | You can’t leave me here. | 你不能把我留在这里 |
[40:01] | No, I can’t take you with me. | 不行 我不能带你去 |
[40:05] | No, I… | 不 |
[40:05] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[40:07] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[40:08] | I can’t. I… | 真的不行 |
[40:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:23] | Salaam Alaykum. | [穆斯林问好语] |
[40:25] | Alaykum Salaam. | [回敬语] |
[42:32] | Someone’s here to see me. | 有人来看我了 |
[42:34] | I need an elevator key. | 我要电梯的钥匙 |
[42:35] | If you could just wait in the rec room. | 你去娱乐室等等吧 |
[42:37] | No, I have a visitor. I have to see him. | 不行 有人来看我 我必须见他 |
[42:39] | You’re still not on the list. | 你不在名单上 |
[42:40] | Please? He’s waiting for me. | 求你了 他在等我 |
[42:42] | I need you to calm down. | 你得冷静点 |
[42:44] | I am calm. | 我很冷静 |
[42:46] | Where’s Abby? | 艾比呢 |
[42:47] | She’s on break. | 她在休息 |
[42:48] | Well, will you go get her? | 你能去找她来吗 |
[42:49] | Because he’s going to leave soon. | 他很快就要走了 |
[42:51] | Okay, now, let’s talk about this. | 好吧 咱们来聊聊 |
[42:53] | Jesus. Where the fuck is Abby? | 天呐 艾比去他妈哪了 |
[42:54] | – What’s going on here? – Oh, thank God. | -怎么回事啊 -谢天谢地 |
[42:57] | Someone’s here to see me. He’s downstairs. | 有人来看我了 他就在楼下 |
[42:58] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[42:59] | I-I’ll handle this. | 我来处理吧 |
[43:00] | We’ll take her back to her room. | 我会带她回房间去 |
[43:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[43:07] | It’s Saul. | 是索尔 |
[43:07] | – I saw him through the window. – Keep your voice down. | -我在窗口看到他了 -小声点 |
[44:10] | You’re not a Muslim. | 你不是穆斯林 |
[44:14] | You are a terrorist. | 你是个恐怖分子 |
[44:38] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[44:40] | Don’t! What are you doing? | 不要 你要干什么 |
[45:02] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[45:05] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[45:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[45:10] | Paul Franklin. | 保罗·富兰克林 |
[45:11] | What happened to your head? | 你头怎么了 |
[45:12] | Uh, I-I fell. Did Saul send you? | 摔了一跤 索尔派你来的吗 |
[45:14] | No. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t approve of my being here. | 不是 我确信他不会同意我来这里的 |
[45:17] | I’m an associate at Bennett, Parr and Hamilton. | 我是本尼特 帕尔和汉莫尔顿事务所的律师 |
[45:19] | We’re a law firm. | 我们是家律所 |
[45:20] | Yeah, I know. I’ve heard of you. | 我知道 听说过你们 |
[45:22] | Is there anywhere we could speak a little more privately? | 能找个地方让我们私下谈谈吗 |
[45:32] | It wasn’t his fault, dad. | 不是他的错 爸爸 |
[45:35] | – It wasn’t his fault. – Enough, enough. | -不是他的错 -够了 够了 |
[45:36] | It wasn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[45:38] | Esme. | 艾斯米 |
[45:56] | I told you, don’t leave. | 我告诉过你了 别走 |
[45:59] | But you go. | 可你偏要走 |
[46:01] | This… this is what happens. | 这就是下场 |
[46:03] | We all get trouble. | 我们都有麻烦了 |
[46:04] | So now you stay here. | 现在你就给我待在这儿 |
[46:05] | Here, between these walls. | 待在这间屋子里 |
[46:07] | This is your new home. | 这里就是你的新家 |
[46:08] | You will eat here, sleep here, shit here, die here. | 你就在这儿吃喝拉撒直到老死 |
[46:11] | Carrie won’t save you. | 卡莉不会救你 |
[46:12] | No one will. | 没人会救你 |
[46:15] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[46:18] | Do you understand me? | 听明白我的话了吗 |
[46:23] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[46:26] | And you stay away from my daughter. | 还有 离我女儿远一点 |
[46:28] | You stay away. | 离她远点 |
[46:40] | Fucking lunatic… | 死疯子 |
[46:49] | Been a naughty boy. | 真是个小淘气 |
[46:53] | Naughty, naughty boy. | 淘气啊 真淘气 |
[47:00] | I heard you had a difficult hearing. | 听说你的听证会不太顺利 |
[47:02] | “Difficult” doesn’t really cover it. | 何止是”不顺利” |
[47:04] | So we both know you could be here for quite a while. | 你我都清楚你还要在这里待一段 |
[47:09] | One of our partners would like to meet with you. | 我们的一个生意伙伴想见见你 |
[47:12] | Well, he knows where to find me. | 那就让他来找我 |
[47:14] | I don’t think you understand. | 你没理解我意思 |
[47:15] | I’m talking about getting you out of here. | 我是说把你弄出这里 |
[47:20] | You could do that? | 你能把我弄出去 |
[47:27] | Why would you want to help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[47:29] | As I said, I’m here on behalf of a partner. | 刚才说了 我来这里是受人之托 |
[47:32] | And what does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[47:33] | Simply to talk to you. | 就想和你谈谈 |
[47:35] | About? | 谈什么 |
[47:36] | Whatever it is, | 无论谈什么 |
[47:37] | it’s important enough that he sent me. | 都足够重要到派我过来 |
[47:40] | Look, I know how that sounds. | 我知道这听起来有点夸张 |
[47:43] | In your position, I’d be paranoid, too. | 换我也会疯掉 |
[47:44] | You don’t know the first thing about my position. | 首先你对我的处境一无所知 |
[47:47] | I know you don’t belong here. | 我知道你不该关在这里 |
[47:49] | That you’re not actually crazy. | 其实你并没有疯 |
[47:51] | And I know you want nothing more | 我还知道你最想做的事 |
[47:52] | than to get out and go home. | 就是离开这里回家 |
[47:57] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[47:59] | I’m on your side. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[48:08] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[48:11] | I’m just… I’m trying to remember | 我只是…在努力回想 |
[48:13] | where I’ve heard that line before. | 以前从哪儿听过这句鬼话 |
[48:14] | What line? | 什么鬼话 |
[48:15] | “I’m on your side.” | 我站在你这边 |
[48:18] | I know what you’re doing. | 我清楚你在做什么 |
[48:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[48:20] | I mean I’m a case officer. | 我是名情报官员 |
[48:21] | I used to recruit assets for a living. | 以前我就以招募线人为生 |
[48:23] | This isn’t like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[48:24] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[48:26] | – No, you think I’m vulnerable. – Not at all. | -你觉得我现在很脆弱吗 -才不是 |
[48:28] | No, worse than that. | 是的 比那还糟 |
[48:28] | You think I’m weak, | 你觉得我不堪一击 |
[48:29] | and maybe, with just the right incentive, | 也许在适当的激励下 |
[48:31] | I’ll turn against the people who did this to me. | 我会反抗对我做出这些事的人 |
[48:35] | Well, I’m telling you no. | 我告诉你 这是不可能的 |
[48:37] | So whoever the hell it is you’re working for– | 所以无论你他妈的是替叙利亚人 |
[48:39] | the Syrians, the Israelis, the Iranians– | 以色列人 还是伊朗人工作 |
[48:41] | you tell them that. | 告诉他们 |
[48:43] | You tell them I would rather die in here. | 告诉他们我宁愿死在这里 |
[48:45] | You’re not seeing this clearly. | 你显然还没明白 |
[48:46] | Yeah, which part did I get wrong? | 是吗 我哪里说错了 |
[49:11] | Meds. | 药 |
[49:16] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[49:19] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[49:20] | I need my meds. | 我得吃药 |
[49:34] | What are we going to do with you? | 我们该拿你怎么办 |
[49:40] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[49:42] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[49:47] | It’s like the hole in Iraq. | 这里和伊拉克的地牢一样 |
[49:48] | I can’t do it again. | 我经受不住再来一次 |
[49:50] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find a way. | 我相信你能想办法适应的 |
[49:59] | Everywhere you go, | 你所到之处 |
[50:03] | other people die, | 都有人丧命 |
[50:06] | but you always manage to survive. | 但你总能苟延残喘 |
[50:09] | Have you noticed that? | 你有没有发现 |
[50:13] | You’re like a cockroach, | 你就像只蟑螂 |
[50:16] | still there after the last nuclear bombs go off. | 从最后一颗核弹爆炸活到现在 |
[50:29] | You belong here. | 你属于这里 |
[50:34] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[51:03] | Come on. | 快点 |