时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:17] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:20] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:22] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:25] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:28] | This relentless pursuit of terror. | 对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击 |
[00:30] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:31] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:33] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:34] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:37] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:39] | The next samba we’re going to swing for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:41] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:43] | …until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:46] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 整个事件就发生在我的眼前 |
[00:47] | and I never saw it coming. | 而我丝毫没预料到 |
[00:50] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:54] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:55] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[01:05] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person | 你是我见过最聪明 |
[01:07] | I’ve ever known. | 又最愚蠢的人 |
[01:10] | I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[01:11] | I’m the only one who got it right. | 我是唯一的明白人 |
[01:17] | Take ’em. | 拿下 |
[01:19] | Take ’em all. | 通通拿下 |
[01:34] | Where am I? | 我现在在哪里 |
[01:35] | Caracas. | 加拉加斯 |
[01:37] | Your new home. | 你的新家 |
[01:38] | Perhaps you’d care to comment | 或许你应该评论一下 |
[01:40] | on the article in yesterday’s paper. | 昨天报纸上的一篇文章 |
[01:42] | The case officer in question, | 受质疑的谍报人员 |
[01:44] | she’s been diagnosed as bipolar. | 她被诊断为躁郁症 |
[01:46] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[01:47] | She called a reporter. | 她联系了一个记者 |
[01:49] | Apparently, she thinks it’s important | 显然 她认为有必要让他们 |
[01:50] | they, quote, “Hear her side of the story.” | 用她的话说是 “听听她的说法” |
[01:53] | I just wanted you to know I’m gonna stop her. | 我只想告诉你我会阻止她 |
[01:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:58] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[02:00] | This is a fucking sham! | 这他妈是个骗局 |
[02:04] | Dana has made great progress over the last month. | 丹娜上个月进步明显 |
[02:08] | She’s doing well. | 表现很好 |
[02:09] | You mean for someone who got in the bathtub and tried to slit her wrists. | 你是说一个在浴缸里想要割腕的人 |
[02:12] | Your sister’s gone. | 你姐姐不见了 |
[02:15] | I just really needed to see you. | 我真的很需要见到你 |
[02:18] | He’s not good for you. | 他配不上你 |
[02:19] | And that is based on what, not knowing him at all? | 凭什么这么说 你完全不了解他 |
[02:22] | He’s unstable. | 他会反复无常的 |
[02:23] | You know what you’re here for? | 知道为什么找你来吗 |
[02:24] | To examine the bank records. | 检查银行账目 |
[02:26] | You’re following the money to this guy here, | 你要追踪流向到这个男人的钱 |
[02:30] | Majid Javadi. | 马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[02:32] | The Iranian who fronted the attack | 这个伊朗人资助了12月12号的那场 |
[02:34] | on this Agency that occurred on 12/12. | 对中情局的袭击活动 |
[02:36] | I was wondering if you could tell Saul Berenson | 你能不能告诉索尔·贝伦森 |
[02:38] | how much better I’m doing. | 我现在好多了 |
[02:40] | We both know I’m not here because I’m crazy. | 你我都清楚我住院不是因为我疯了 |
[02:42] | I’m here because they don’t know where else to put me. | 而是因为他们没有别的地方安置我 |
[02:47] | I’m an associate at Bennett, Parr & Hamilton. | 我是本尼特 帕尔和汉莫尔顿律师事务所的准合伙人 |
[02:49] | One of our partners would like to meet with you. | 我们的一个合伙人想见见你 |
[02:51] | I’m talking about getting you out of here. | 我的意思是把你弄出这里 |
[02:53] | – I know what you’re doing. – What do you mean? | -我清楚你在做什么 -你什么意思 |
[02:55] | – No, you think I’m vulnerable. – Not at all. | -你觉得我现在很脆弱吗 -才不是 |
[02:57] | No, worse than that, you think I’m weak. | 是的 比那还糟 你觉得我不堪一击 |
[02:59] | And maybe with just the right incentive, | 也许在适当的诱惑下 |
[03:00] | I’ll turn against the people who did this to me. | 我会与对我做出这些事的人为敌 |
[03:02] | So whoever the hell it is that you’re working for– | 所以无论你他妈的是替叙利亚人 |
[03:04] | they Syrians, the Israelis, the Iranians– | 以色列人 还是伊朗人工作 |
[03:06] | you tell them I would rather die in here. | 告诉他们我宁愿死在这里 |
[03:20] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[03:22] | Leave me alone! | 别碰我 |
[03:24] | Hold still! | 别动 |
[03:30] | Get her on the bed. | 把她按在床上 |
[03:32] | No! | 不 |
[03:33] | – No, please! – Take her. | -不 求你们了 -抓住她 |
[03:34] | No! No, let me go! | 不不 放开我 |
[03:36] | Hold still! Come on! | 别动 快点 |
[03:38] | No! | 不 |
[03:40] | Get her on the bed! | 把她按在床上 |
[03:40] | No! | 不 |
[03:43] | Hold still! | 别动 |
[03:44] | No! | 不 |
[03:44] | Get her legs. | 抓住她的双腿 |
[03:45] | Help! Leave me alone! | 救命 别碰我 |
[03:48] | – No! – Hold her legs! | -别 -抓住她双腿 |
[03:49] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[03:51] | – Hold her legs! – Let me go! No, no, no! | -抓好她腿 -放开我 不不不 |
[03:55] | No! | 别 |
[04:09] | Everything in here okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[04:13] | I’m not gonna repeat myself. | 问你话听见没有 |
[04:14] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都好 |
[04:16] | This door stays open. | 这扇门不许关 |
[04:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:41] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:44] | I did what you said. I followed the money. | 我按你说的做了 追踪了钱的去向 |
[04:47] | The missing five percent. | 消失的百分之五 |
[04:48] | Right. | 对 |
[04:49] | Turns out it’s skimmed off the top once the funds arrive in Caracas | 我发现那笔钱一到汇隆银行加拉加斯分部 |
[04:52] | at the HLBC subsidiary there. | 那百分之五就不见了 |
[04:55] | Which happens when? | 什么时候发生的 |
[04:56] | The third Friday of each month. | 每个月的第三个周五 |
[04:58] | Tell me how it works. | 具体是怎么操作的 |
[05:00] | Well, first it’s converted into small bills. | 首先把这些钱换成小票面 |
[05:04] | Stacked on pallets, | 堆在货盘上 |
[05:05] | loaded into a truck and delivered | 装进货车 |
[05:08] | in the dead of the night to the Estadio Capital | 在夜深人静的时候送往首都体育场 |
[05:10] | where it’s held at the box office until the next day | 在售票处存放一夜 |
[05:13] | and declared as receipts for the weekly football match. | 伪装成每周足球赛的球票收入 |
[05:16] | I bet you didn’t know that Del Paraiso FC draws more fans | 你一定不知道这里每周六卖给 |
[05:19] | on those Saturdays than they have seats in their stadium. | 德尔帕拉伊索队球迷的票比体育场的座位还多 |
[05:23] | That’s a hell of a way to clean money. | 这真他妈是洗钱的高招 |
[05:25] | And lots of it. | 而且数额巨大 |
[05:26] | By our estimates, over $45 million | 根据我们的估算 过去十年间 |
[05:29] | during the last ten years. | 总额超过4500万 |
[05:31] | So somebody’s got a sidebar with the bank. | 那就是有人和银行串通一气 |
[05:33] | Who? | 是谁 |
[05:35] | The owner of the team? | 球队老板吗 |
[05:37] | Probably. | 可能是 |
[05:38] | Except it’s hard to know who that is exactly. | 但很难确定具体是谁 |
[05:40] | The club is structured in such a way | 这家俱乐部的组织结构设置方式 |
[05:42] | so as to shield the identity of its majority shareholder. | 就是用来隐匿大股东身份的 |
[05:45] | You got a candidate, though, don’t you? | 但你还是有怀疑的人选 对吧 |
[05:47] | I do. Just not one that makes sense. | 有 但觉得不太合乎情理 |
[05:51] | Nasser Hejazi. | 纳赛尔·赫佳兹 |
[05:53] | Say again. | 再说一遍 |
[05:54] | Nasser Hejazi. | 纳赛尔·赫佳兹 |
[05:56] | Do you know him? | 你认识吗 |
[05:58] | I know he played goalkeeper for Iran’s 1978 World Cup team. | 我知道他是78年世界杯伊朗队的守门员 |
[06:01] | He’s a legend there. | 他是一届传奇 |
[06:02] | Well, it can’t be that Nasser Hejazi. | 那就不可能是他了 |
[06:04] | Why not? | 为什么不可能 |
[06:05] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[06:06] | Who’s dead? | 谁死了 |
[06:10] | I heard you were in the building. | 我听说你在办公室 |
[06:12] | I left the DOJ documents on your desk. | 我把司法部文件放在你桌上了 |
[06:14] | Yeah, I saw. | 是啊 我看到了 |
[06:17] | You still want me to handle that? | 你还是想让我来处理吗 |
[06:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:24] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 我一会儿就上去 |
[06:26] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等你 |
[06:34] | Where were we? | 我们进展到哪里了 |
[06:35] | Exactly nowhere. | 其实是毫无进展 |
[06:38] | Unless… | 除非… |
[06:40] | What? | 什么 |
[06:42] | Say I’m an Iranian official whose job it is | 假设我是一名伊朗官员 |
[06:45] | to fund terrorist operations in the western hemisphere. | 负责为西半球的恐怖行动提供资金 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:50] | Say I’m watching all these bankers get rich on the deal. | 假设我眼见这些银行家因这项业务发家 |
[06:54] | Why not me, too? | 我为什么不去做呢 |
[06:57] | Well, because you’d be taking a huge risk, for one thing. | 原因在于 首先你要背负巨大的风险 |
[06:59] | Which is why I go to such great lengths to launder the proceeds, | 所以我要绕这么一大圈来把钱洗白 |
[07:04] | all the while hiding behind a false identity. | 并且在整个过程中使用假名字 |
[07:08] | Like a goalkeeper’s. | 比如用一个守门员的名字 |
[07:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:11] | Still, if the Revolutionary Guard ever finds out | 可是 如果革命卫队发现 |
[07:14] | you’ve been embezzling all that money… | 你在侵吞那些钱… |
[07:16] | Maybe I’m getting to the end of my career. | 或许我将结束我的职业生涯 |
[07:19] | Maybe I’m looking to retire in style. | 或许我正盼望着功成身退 |
[07:23] | Maybe I’ve always dreamed of owning a soccer team. | 或许我一直都梦想着拥有一支自己的球队 |
[07:30] | Javadi? | 贾瓦迪 |
[07:32] | Why Javadi? | 为什么是贾瓦迪 |
[07:33] | Because it was his operation in the first place. | 因为这本来就是他负责的任务 |
[07:35] | ‘Cause it makes sense that he was the one to approach | 因为他与委内瑞拉银行进行接触 |
[07:38] | the Venezuelan bank. | 合情合理 |
[07:40] | And because Nasser Hejazi was his boyhood hero. | 还因为纳赛尔·赫佳兹是他儿时的偶像 |
[07:47] | Don’t smile yet. | 先别高兴 |
[07:49] | Right now it’s just a theory. | 目前这只是一种猜测 |
[08:05] | Morning, Carrie. How we feeling today? | 早上好 卡莉 今天感觉怎么样 |
[08:07] | You have a brush? | 你有气囊梳吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. You sleep okay? | 有 你睡得好吗 |
[08:11] | Uh, yeah, fine. | 睡得挺好 |
[08:12] | So, I did a final review of your doctors and therapists, | 我昨晚与你的医生和心理师做了最终回顾 |
[08:15] | followed up with them last night. | 他们向我简述了你的表现 |
[08:17] | They all give you excellent reports. | 他们给你写的报告都非常好 |
[08:19] | Do you have any blush? | 你有腮红吗 |
[08:21] | You look fine. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[08:22] | I look like a ghost. | 我看起来像鬼似的 |
[08:27] | My dad and sister are coming, right? | 我爸和我姐都会来的 对吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah, they’ll be here. | 是的 他们会来的 |
[08:29] | I called to remind them yesterday. | 我昨天打电话提醒过他们 |
[08:32] | Maybe I should just say | 或许我应该说 |
[08:32] | I’m gonna go live with them for a while. | 我会和他们一起住上一阵子 |
[08:34] | I don’t think that’s necessary. | 我觉得没有这个必要 |
[08:35] | The fact that they are committed to helping you transition back | 其实他们坚持让你慢慢回归社会 |
[08:37] | into the community is more than enough. | 也是没有必要的 |
[08:40] | Well, I don’t want to leave anything to chance. | 我不想存有侥幸心理 |
[08:42] | Trust me, we’re not. | 相信我 不是侥幸 |
[08:44] | Here, let me. | 来 让我来 |
[08:46] | So, the medical staff is first up. | 所以 先由医务人员陈述 |
[08:48] | They will present their reports, take some questions. | 他们会呈递他们写的报告 回答几个问题 |
[08:51] | Then it’s the independent evaluator. | 然后是独立评估员 |
[08:54] | His name is Walter Walker. | 他的名字是沃尔特·沃克 |
[08:56] | A friend, really nice guy. | 我的一位朋友 人很好的 |
[08:57] | Then it’s your turn. | 然后就轮到你发言了 |
[08:59] | Then I go home? | 然后我就可以回家了吗 |
[09:00] | Then you go home. | 然后你就可以回家了 |
[09:03] | Carrie, it’s time. | 卡莉 时间到了 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:07] | Oh, don’t forget to tell the board | 别忘了对委员会提及 |
[09:09] | how grateful you are | 你对他们为你的康复 |
[09:10] | for all of their help in your recovery. | 所提供的一切帮助有多么感激 |
[09:12] | Makes them feel like they made a real difference. | 这会让他们觉得真的让你有所改变 |
[09:14] | Yeah, it always gets them. | 没错 这种话总会打动他们 |
[09:17] | So, thank-yous all around. | 那么 谢谢在场的所有人 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I can do that. | 没问题 我能行 |
[09:33] | Good morning, Abby. | 早上好 艾比 |
[09:54] | Where’s my dad and sister? | 我爸和我姐在哪里 |
[09:55] | They should be here by now. | 他们现在应该到了 |
[09:56] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[09:58] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[10:01] | For the Sixth Circuit of the Commonwealth of Virginia, | 有请尊敬的维吉尼亚州联邦第六巡回法院 |
[10:03] | the Honorable Special Justice Robert Strauss. | 特派法官罗伯特·斯特劳斯 |
[10:06] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[10:10] | Matter of Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森案 |
[10:13] | Why don’t we start with you, Dr. Maloney? | 我们从你开始吧 马洛尼医生 |
[10:15] | I understand there’s been an issue | 我听说病人治疗期间 |
[10:16] | with the patient’s medication. | 曾出现过问题 |
[10:18] | There was, Your Honor. | 确实出现过 法官大人 |
[10:19] | I’m pleased to say it’s been resolved. | 不过我很满意问题已经解决了 |
[10:21] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[10:22] | I titrated her lithium dose | 我使用滴定法将她的锂摄入量 |
[10:23] | in daily increments of 600 milligrams | 按照每日增加600毫克的剂量 |
[10:25] | until a total daily dosage of 1,800… | 提高到了每日摄入1800… |
[10:27] | Carrie participates in daily group sessions | 卡莉很热心地参与每天的分组会 |
[10:29] | and craft activities enthusiastically. | 以及手工活动 |
[10:31] | She’s demonstrated a real talent in ceramics. | 她在制陶方面展现出非常高的天赋 |
[10:33] | She’s been a pleasure to have on the ward, | 她给病房里帮了很大的忙 |
[10:34] | volunteering to deliver food trays, | 还自愿帮助端送食物托盘 |
[10:36] | setting a good example for her fellow patients. | 为她的病友们树立了很好的榜样 |
[10:38] | And it is my opinion as an independent evaluator | 以我作为独立评估员的角度来看 |
[10:40] | that the patient Carrie Mathison | 病人卡莉·麦吉森 |
[10:42] | meets all the criteria for discharge today, | 现在已经达到出院的标准 |
[10:45] | with the one proviso | 但附带条件是 |
[10:46] | that she continue therapy as an outpatient. | 她必须在外继续接受治疗 |
[10:50] | What do you say, Ms. Mathison? | 麦吉森女士 你有什么要说的 |
[10:52] | Do you feel well enough to go home today? | 你觉得你现在可以回家了吗 |
[10:53] | Yes, I do. | 我觉得我可以 |
[10:55] | And where is home? | 你家在哪里 |
[10:56] | I live in Adams Morgan. | 我住在亚当斯摩根区 |
[10:57] | Alone? | 自己住吗 |
[10:58] | Yes, but my dad and sister are a quick 15-minute drive away | 是 但我爸和我姐开车15分钟就能到我家 |
[11:01] | and we see each other all the time. | 而且我们经常见面 |
[11:03] | They were scheduled to make an appearance today, were they not? | 按计划 他们今天应该过来的 是不是 |
[11:06] | I talked with Carrie’s father yesterday. | 我昨天和卡莉的父亲谈过 |
[11:08] | They said they would be. | 他们说会过来 |
[11:09] | If my dad says he’s coming, he’ll be here. | 如果我爸答应过来 他一定会来的 |
[11:11] | He’s probably stuck in traffic. | 可能是堵在路上了 |
[11:16] | Thank you, Ms. Mathison. | 谢谢你 麦吉森女士 |
[11:17] | The members of this committee will now confer | 本委员会将即刻开始协商 |
[11:19] | and come to a determination. | 并做出决定 |
[11:27] | Oh, and I want to thank everybody here | 对了 我想对在座各位所给予我的帮助 |
[11:28] | for helping me. | 表示感谢 |
[11:30] | I’m forever grateful. | 我将终生感激 |
[11:33] | This shouldn’t take too long. | 我们不会讨论太久的 |
[12:27] | Go! | 走 |
[12:41] | Mr. Crosby? | 克罗斯比先生吗 |
[12:43] | Want to come with me? | 可以跟我来一趟吗 |
[12:57] | Ladies? | 女士们 |
[13:13] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[13:18] | Ms. Mathison, I’m afraid I can’t approve your release | 麦吉森女士 恐怕我今天 |
[13:21] | from this facility today. | 不能批准你出院 |
[13:22] | – What? – Un-fucking-believable. | -什么 -真他妈难以置信 |
[13:24] | I don’t understand, Your Honor. | 我不明白 法官大人 |
[13:26] | I’ve just been handed a writ from the Justice Department. | 我刚刚接到一份司法部发出的文书 |
[13:28] | Saying what? | 说了什么 |
[13:29] | That your client, in her current state of mind, | 说你的委托人 以她现在的心理状态 |
[13:31] | poses a threat to national security. | 会对国家安全造成危害 |
[13:33] | Her current state of mind is excellent. | 她现在的心理状态非常好 |
[13:35] | Four mental health care professionals | 四名心理健康专家 |
[13:37] | just testified to that fact. | 刚刚证实了这一情况 |
[13:38] | The Government’s worried she’ll disclose classified information. | 政府担心她会泄露机密信息 |
[13:41] | Isn’t that what got her into trouble in the first place? | 她之前不就是因为这个惹上麻烦的吗 |
[13:43] | Violating Federal secrecy laws? | 触犯了联邦保密法 |
[13:45] | That was over a month ago, when she was off her meds. | 那都是一个月以前的事情了 当时她停药了 |
[13:47] | And I’m inclined to agree with you, counselor, | 我也倾向于同意你的说法 律师 |
[13:50] | but Ms. Mathison signed away | 可是麦吉森女士早在 |
[13:51] | some of her constitutional protections | 为中情局工作那天起 就已经签字 |
[13:53] | when she went to work for the CIA. | 放弃了她所享有的一部分宪法保护 |
[13:55] | Is that true? | 是这样吗 |
[13:57] | Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, among others. | 包括生活 自由以及追求幸福在内的权利 |
[14:00] | Well, do we at least have the right to appeal? | 我们至少还有上诉的权利吧 |
[14:04] | Frankly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[14:06] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你不知道是什么意思 |
[14:07] | This is a new one for me, too, counselor. | 我也没遇见过这种情况 律师 |
[14:11] | Ms. Mathison, I am sorry. | 麦吉森女士 我很抱歉 |
[14:13] | But you’ve been designated a security risk. | 不过你已经被定为危险人物 |
[14:15] | My hands are tied. | 我也束手无策 |
[14:19] | Ms. Mathison? | 麦吉森女士 |
[14:19] | I’m gonna have to take you upstairs now. | 我现在得把你送回楼上去 |
[14:21] | I need a few minutes with my client. | 我需要和我的委托人单独待会儿 |
[14:24] | Carrie, I am going straight from here | 卡莉 我从这里一出去 |
[14:26] | to the Circuit Court to file an emergency appeal. | 就直奔巡回法庭申请紧急上诉 |
[14:28] | You’re wasting your time. | 别白费力气了 |
[14:29] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I do. | 我就是知道 |
[14:32] | Did you see the guy in the hallway | 咱们回听证室前 |
[14:33] | right before we went back into the hearing room? | 你看到走廊里的那个人了吗 |
[14:36] | No. Who was he? | 没有 他是谁 |
[14:37] | Dar Adal. | 达尔·阿德尔 |
[14:39] | He’s the former head of a group inside the Agency | 局里有个行动小组没人愿意提起 |
[14:41] | nobody likes to talk about. | 他是那个小组的前领导人 |
[14:43] | If he wants to keep me in here, | 他要是想让我待在这儿 |
[14:44] | then I’m not getting out any time soon. | 那我短时间内肯定出不去 |
[14:49] | I need your phone. | 我得用下你的手机 |
[14:50] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能给你 |
[14:51] | I just want to call my dad, | 我只想打给我爸 |
[14:52] | make sure he and my sister are okay. | 确保他和我姐没事 |
[15:00] | Make it quick. | 长话短说 |
[15:08] | Ah, excuse me. | 请见谅 |
[15:08] | God, I hate these things. | 天呐 我讨厌手机这些玩意儿 |
[15:12] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:13] | Where were you guys? | 你俩去哪儿了 |
[15:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:15] | You were supposed to be at my hearing today. | 你们今天本该出席我的听证会的 |
[15:17] | I thought it was canceled. | 不是取消了吗 |
[15:19] | Well, who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[15:20] | I don’t know, Maggie spoke to somebody last night. | 我不知道 昨晚有人和麦琪说的 |
[15:24] | Was it Saul? | 是索尔说的吗 |
[15:25] | Uh, look, I don’t know who it was. | 我不知道是谁 |
[15:26] | And, um, I’m — I’m not at home right now. | 我这会儿没在家 |
[15:29] | Look, dad, I need you to do something for me, okay? | 爸爸 我需要你为我办点事 好吗 |
[15:32] | Saul’s not talking to me anymore, so you have to. | 索尔不跟我说话了 所以你得帮我转达 |
[15:34] | What do you want me to tell him? | 你想要我和他说什么 |
[15:35] | Tell him that I give up. | 告诉他我放弃了 |
[15:37] | Tell him I… | 告诉他我… |
[15:38] | I can’t stand another second in this place. | 这个地方我多一秒都待不下去了 |
[15:40] | – I’m going out of my mind. – Carrie. | -我快疯掉了 -卡莉 |
[15:42] | Dad, t-tell him that I’ll do | 爸爸 告诉他无论怎样 |
[15:43] | whatever he wants, | 我都会照他说的做 |
[15:44] | – just not this. – Carrie, please. | -只是别让我待在这儿 -卡莉 把手机给我 |
[15:46] | I could lose my job. | 我可能会丢了工作 |
[15:47] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好的 我得挂了 |
[15:47] | Call Saul. Tell him what I said. | 打电话给索尔 把我的话转告他 |
[16:11] | Perfect timing. | 回来得正是时候 |
[16:23] | Your nails have gotten long. | 你指甲长长了 |
[16:25] | We’ll have to trim them later. | 等会儿给你剪指甲 |
[16:56] | Backpack. | 在我书包里 |
[16:59] | – Front pocket. – Yep. | -书包的前袋 -知道了 |
[17:05] | Who is it? | 是谁打来的 |
[17:05] | “Jessica”? | 杰西卡 |
[17:08] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[17:14] | What the hell is that? | 你搞什么啊 |
[17:17] | They can catch us with the GPS. | 他们能通过定位系统找到我们 |
[17:19] | They’re gonna catch us anyway. | 无论怎样他们都会找到我们的 |
[17:21] | Doesn’t mean we make it easier for ’em. | 但也不能让他们找得这么容易啊 |
[17:34] | Come on, Dana, pick up, pick up. | 拜托 丹娜 接电话啊 |
[17:39] | Voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[17:40] | Here. | 给我 |
[17:41] | Let me. | 我来说 |
[17:45] | Hey, Dana, it’s me, Mike. | 丹娜 是我 麦克 |
[17:46] | Your mom and I are a little worried about you. | 我和你妈妈有点担心你 |
[17:48] | Plus, she’d really like her car back, so… | 而且 她要用车 所以 |
[17:50] | give us a call so we know you’re okay. | 给我们回个电话报平安 |
[17:52] | “A little worried”? | 有点担心 |
[17:53] | It’s all I can do to keep from screaming at the phone. | 我只能做到不在电话里大喊大叫 |
[17:55] | Nothing’s gonna happen to her, Jess. | 她不会有事的 杰西 |
[18:02] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[18:03] | This is Martin and Lynn Carras, | 这两位是马丁和林恩·卡拉斯 |
[18:05] | Leo’s parents. | 利奥的父母 |
[18:07] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[18:08] | Um, this is a friend of mine, Mike Faber. | 这是我朋友 麦克·费伯 |
[18:10] | Do we know anything yet? | 有什么消息了吗 |
[18:11] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:12] | It’s early. | 为时尚早 |
[18:13] | Any idea where they might be? | 有哪些他们可能会去的地方吗 |
[18:14] | A friend’s house, favorite hangout? | 朋友家里 最喜欢去的地方 |
[18:17] | I’ve tried everybody I could think of. | 能想到的人我都打听过了 |
[18:18] | Nobody’s heard from her. | 没人有她的消息 |
[18:19] | All I know is that she’s in my car. | 我只知道她开着我的车 |
[18:21] | It’s an Outback. Blue. | 是辆蓝色的傲虎 |
[18:23] | If you would just report the car stolen, | 要是你们之前就报告车辆被盗的话 |
[18:24] | they could put out an APB on her right now. | 他们早就能全境通缉她了 |
[18:27] | She didn’t steal it. | 她没有偷车 |
[18:29] | She said she was going to Trader Joe’s. | 她说她要去乔氏超市 |
[18:30] | Well, she was lying. | 那她说谎了 |
[18:32] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[18:35] | Look, Mrs. Carras, | 卡拉斯夫人 |
[18:37] | I want to find them as much as you do, | 我和你们一样很想找到他们 |
[18:39] | and if there’s anything I can do to help… | 如果有任何我能帮忙的… |
[18:41] | It’s not an official Missing Persons for 24 hours. | 没到24小时 不能以失踪人口正式立案 |
[18:44] | The State Police have a description, | 州警察局那边已经拿到体貌特征 |
[18:45] | and they’re aware that Leo’s a fugitive from here. | 他们也知道利奥是从这里跑出去的逃犯 |
[18:47] | A fugitive? | 逃犯 |
[18:49] | Most of the time in these situations, | 大多数情况下 |
[18:51] | from my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[18:53] | kids show up after a few hours. | 孩子们会在几个小时后出现 |
[18:54] | They’re out blowing off some steam. | 他们出去排解思绪 |
[18:55] | It’s hormones, young love… | 荷尔蒙作祟 年轻的爱人 |
[18:57] | Come on, we’ve all been there. | 拜托 我们都是过来人 |
[18:58] | It’s not hormones. | 这跟荷尔蒙无关 |
[19:00] | He’s under a bad influence. | 他是近墨者黑 |
[19:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:03] | We know who you are, Mrs. Brody. | 我们知道你是谁 布洛迪夫人 |
[19:09] | Then you should know that my daughter | 那你们该知道我女儿 |
[19:11] | is not responsible for what her father did. | 没必要为她父亲的所作所为负责 |
[19:21] | Your car for the Camry. | 用你的车换辆凯美瑞 |
[19:22] | Yeah, maybe you throw in a little extra? | 是的 也许你还要再额外返点钱 |
[19:24] | I just put a whole new transmission in that Camry. | 我刚给那辆凯美瑞换了个全新的变速箱 |
[19:27] | It’ll go another 100,000, no problem. | 再跑十万公里都没问题 |
[19:30] | That Outback? What, maybe another 20,000, | 那辆傲虎 也许再跑2万公里 |
[19:33] | it blows a rod? | 大梁就报废了 |
[19:34] | Yeah, but the Outback’s worth more in parts | 就算你给那凯美瑞装10多个变速箱 |
[19:35] | than a dozen new transmissions in that Camry. | 也没有这傲虎的零部件值钱 |
[19:38] | This car of yours hot? | 这辆车是你们偷来的吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:40] | We just carjacked it. | 我们刚抢来的 |
[19:42] | We’re Natural Born Killers. | 我们是闪灵杀手 |
[19:46] | Do I know you from someplace? | 我好像在哪里见过你 |
[19:48] | I don’t think so. | 我没见过你 |
[19:51] | Uh, 200 bucks, it’s a deal? | 200块 成交吗 |
[19:53] | What do you say, Aurelio? | 你觉得呢 奥雷利奥 |
[19:59] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[20:02] | You want to trade, | 你们要想换的话 |
[20:04] | it’s car for car. | 就以车换车 |
[20:05] | None of this “$200 extra” bullshit. | 别跟我扯什么再加200块 |
[20:07] | Well, we can just go down the street. | 我们可以沿着这条街走 |
[20:09] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:13] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:29] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[20:30] | You just gonna lie there, | 你是想就那么躺着 |
[20:31] | or are you gonna get packed? | 还是想收拾行李 |
[20:35] | What? | 什么 |
[20:37] | You’re out. | 你可以出院了 |
[20:39] | Carrie, you are out. | 卡莉 你能出院了 |
[20:41] | I’m out? | 我能出院了 |
[20:42] | By emergency order of the Sixth Circuit Court of Maryland. | 刚收到马里兰州第六巡回法庭的紧急命令 |
[20:46] | I can go? | 我能走了 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:49] | How the hell did that happen? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[20:51] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[20:52] | Start packing. | 收拾行李吧 |
[20:54] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:45] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别惊慌 |
[21:49] | I apologize for the intrusion. | 我为非法闯入道歉 |
[21:50] | You. | 是你 |
[21:52] | I should have known. | 我早该知道的 |
[21:52] | Get the fuck out of my house. | 滚出我的家 |
[21:54] | Just hear me out. | 听我把话说完 |
[21:55] | I told you before, no. | 我告诉过你了 休想 |
[21:57] | We went to a lot of trouble to get you out of that hospital. | 我们费了很大力气才把你从医院弄出来 |
[22:00] | You can give me two minutes. | 给我两分钟就行 |
[22:02] | If I had known, I would have stayed in the hospital. | 早知道是你 我宁愿待在医院 |
[22:04] | I doubt that. | 我可不信 |
[22:06] | But the furlough’s only good for 24 hours anyway. | 好在离院有效期只有一天 |
[22:08] | So… | 所以… |
[22:10] | How did you arrange my release? | 你怎么把我弄出来的 |
[22:12] | A judge we know, who, by the way, | 我们认识的一位法官 顺便说下 |
[22:14] | is more than willing to make it permanent. | 他更愿意让你永久离院 |
[22:18] | In exchange for…? | 用什么交换 |
[22:19] | A sit-down with one of the partners in the firm. | 和一位公司合作人坐下面谈 |
[22:23] | That’s all? | 这样就行 |
[22:25] | Nothing’s that easy. | 肯定没这么简单 |
[22:27] | You’re probably right, | 或许你是对的 |
[22:28] | but that’s above my pay grade. | 可是我挣多少钱管多少事 |
[22:30] | My job is to get you to the meeting. | 我只负责安排你去见面 |
[22:34] | Do I have a choice? | 我还有其他选择吗 |
[22:35] | Why not at least listen to what the man has to say? | 你为什么不去听听那人的说辞呢 |
[22:38] | What have you got to lose? | 又没什么损失 |
[22:45] | When’s this meeting supposed to happen? | 需要什么时候见面 |
[22:46] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[22:47] | 8:00 am. | 早八点 |
[22:48] | I can pick you up here. | 我来接你 |
[22:53] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[22:56] | Okay what? | 好什么 |
[22:58] | I’ll sit down with him. | 我可以和他见面 |
[23:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:05] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[23:57] | Hey, Helen. | 海伦 |
[23:58] | Have you seen my car? | 看见我的车了吗 |
[24:00] | Your car? What do you mean? | 你的车 什么意思 |
[24:02] | It’s gone. | 车不见了 |
[24:04] | That’s strange. | 那就怪了 |
[24:06] | I haven’t seen it in days. | 好几天都没看到过了 |
[24:13] | Which circuit court in Maryland? | 马里兰哪一个的巡回法院 |
[24:16] | The sixth. | 第六院 |
[24:17] | Well, do they have jurisdiction over a County mental hospital | 他们对弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿的县级精神病院 |
[24:19] | in Arlington, Virginia? | 有管辖权吗 |
[24:21] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:24] | – Carrie? – Yeah, I just heard. | -卡莉的事吗 -是 我听说了 |
[24:25] | She’s angry and vulnerable. | 她既愤怒又脆弱 |
[24:27] | Right now, she could be saying anything to anybody. | 现在 她什么都能跟别人说 |
[24:29] | Do we know who petitioned the judge to get her discharged? | 知道是谁提请法官让她出院的吗 |
[24:32] | – No. – Maybe it was her family. | -不知道 -可能是她家人 |
[24:33] | Not according to her father, it wasn’t. | 不是她父亲 应该不是 |
[24:37] | The Agency’s still weak, Saul. | 中情局仍旧不堪一击 索尔 |
[24:40] | It could die of the common cold. | 小病小灾都能灭了它 |
[24:42] | And she’s a full-blown contagion. | 何况她是个传染源呢 |
[24:46] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[24:48] | Get her off the street. | 别让她在外面跑 |
[25:18] | I’m afraid you can’t access your funds and deposit at this time. | 恐怕您现在无法使用你的存款 |
[25:22] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[25:24] | Your account’s been frozen. | 您的账户被冻结了 |
[25:26] | – It’s been what? – Frozen. | -被怎么了 -冻结了 |
[25:28] | It says here, “By order of the Department Of Justice.” | 上面写道 “奉司法部命令冻结” |
[25:31] | You under Federal indictment or something? | 您现在被联邦政府起诉了吗 |
[25:33] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[25:34] | I’m also instructed to confiscate any credit cards | 我还收到指示要没收 |
[25:36] | you may have in your possession. | 您所拥有的信用卡 |
[25:37] | Well, those you’re not getting. | 我不会给你的 |
[25:39] | Well, they won’t do you much good anyway. | 在您手里也没什么用了 |
[25:41] | They’ve been canceled. | 已经被注销了 |
[25:46] | I just need to get out of town for a few days. | 我只要出门待几天 |
[25:48] | I can’t help you there. | 那我也帮不了你 |
[25:50] | Come on, you know I’m good for it. | 拜托 我不会亏待你的 |
[25:51] | It’s not about the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[25:53] | What, then? | 那是什么问题 |
[25:55] | My livelihood. | 我的饭碗 |
[25:56] | You are radioactive, Carrie. | 卡莉 你就像核物质 |
[25:58] | I shouldn’t even be talking to you right now. | 我现在都不该跟你说话 |
[25:59] | I’ve got no one else to ask. | 现在没有别人能帮我了 |
[26:01] | Well, you’ve got to make things right with Saul first. | 那你应该先跟索尔消除分歧 |
[26:03] | Well, I’m trying. | 我也想 |
[26:05] | He says that you went to the press. | 他说你去找了媒体 |
[26:08] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Carrie. | 我的老天啊 卡莉 |
[26:10] | What are you trying to do– get us all thrown in jail? | 你想干什么 让我们全蹲监狱吗 |
[26:12] | No, I made a mistake. It won’t happen again. | 不会 我错过一次 不会再错 |
[26:14] | I should fucking hope not. | 我也拜托你别出乱子了 |
[26:16] | What about your van? | 你那台货车呢 |
[26:18] | Can I at least borrow your van? | 至少可以货车借给我吧 |
[26:19] | No, you can’t borrow my van. | 不 不能借给你 |
[26:21] | Just for the weekend, to go up to the lake. | 一周就好 就去湖边 |
[26:23] | Carrie, I can’t. | 卡莉 不行 |
[26:24] | Virgil, please. | 维吉尔 求你了 |
[26:26] | I’m in trouble. | 我现在有难 |
[26:34] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[26:35] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[26:37] | I just need it back first thing Monday morning. | 周一早上立马还给我 |
[26:39] | Absolutely, you got it. | 说到做到 |
[26:40] | When-when can I come by? | 我什么时候过来 |
[26:42] | I’m going to be in and out all day. | 我一整天都忙进忙出 |
[26:43] | I’ll leave the keys. | 我把钥匙留下 |
[26:45] | Say hi to your mom for me. | 帮我向你母亲问好 |
[26:47] | My mom? What are you talking about? | 我母亲 你在说什么 |
[26:50] | Virgil? | 维吉尔 |
[27:28] | In Xanadu did Kubla Khan | 在元上都 有忽必烈汗 |
[27:32] | a stately pleasure dome decree | 旨建庄严宫苑 |
[27:35] | where Alf The Sacred River ran | 圣亚佛河恰在此处奔流 |
[27:37] | through caverns measureless to man | 穿过无人及底的深穴 |
[27:41] | down to a sunless sea. | 直落入不见阳光的大海 |
[27:46] | And then it goes on. | 从此奔流不息 |
[27:49] | It’s kind of beautiful, though, huh? | 还是有种别样的美感 是吧 |
[27:52] | Yeah, he would’ve liked it. | 是 他应该会喜欢的 |
[27:55] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[27:58] | He would’ve liked you. | 他也一定喜欢你 |
[28:07] | He was one year younger? | 他比你小一岁吗 |
[28:08] | 11 months. | 小十一个月 |
[28:10] | Irish twins. | 我们是爱尔兰双胞胎 |
[28:15] | Still. | 还是很难过 |
[28:16] | Guess it was my job. | 可能因为那是我的责任 |
[28:18] | What was? | 什么责任 |
[28:20] | To protect him. | 保护他 |
[28:22] | Isn’t that what older brothers are supposed to do? | 哥哥不就该保护弟弟吗 |
[28:26] | He killed himself. | 他是自杀的 |
[28:29] | With a gun. | 还是用枪 |
[28:31] | It’s hard to blame anyone but him. | 这很难归咎于别人 |
[28:36] | Believe me, I should know. | 相信我 我懂 |
[28:51] | Leave it to my daughter to fall in love on the psych ward. | 任由我女儿在疯人院里谈恋爱 |
[28:55] | I know some guys in the Arlington PD. | 阿灵顿警局我有熟人 |
[28:57] | I’ll make some calls. | 我打几个电话 |
[28:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:01] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[29:03] | I just can’t seem to do one thing right anymore. | 我现在好像没有一件事能做好的 |
[29:09] | Hey, they were the ones who were rude. | 是他们那些人粗鲁无礼 |
[29:16] | It’s no excuse. | 不能怪他们 |
[29:17] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[29:19] | You’re way too nice. | 你就是人太好 |
[29:21] | No. | 不 |
[29:23] | I just almost lost Dana. | 我几乎要失去丹娜了 |
[29:24] | So I know how they must feel. | 我知道做父母的感受 |
[29:31] | I should’ve just let you move in here like you wanted to. | 早该听你的让你搬进来 |
[29:33] | Jess… | 杰西… |
[29:34] | You were always so good with her. | 你和她相处得总是那么好 |
[29:35] | So much better than me. | 比我强多了 |
[29:38] | I’m not her mother. | 可我不是她的母亲 |
[29:44] | It was Brody who broke her heart. | 是布洛迪伤了她的心 |
[29:50] | I could kill him, Mike. | 我能杀了他 迈克 |
[29:53] | I swear to God, I could. | 对天发誓 我真做得出来 |
[30:14] | Can you guess? | 能猜出这是哪里吗 |
[30:16] | It’s where your dad was stationed. | 你爸参军时的驻地 |
[30:19] | And? | 还有呢 |
[30:22] | And… I don’t know. | 还有… 我不知道 |
[30:27] | Right there. | 就在那边 |
[30:29] | Where those buses are. | 就是停公交车的地方 |
[30:31] | There was a long line of them. | 他们排了很长的队伍 |
[30:33] | I was over there. | 我当时就在那边 |
[30:36] | The other side of the parking lot | 停车场对面 |
[30:37] | with Chris and my mom | 跟克里斯和我妈一起 |
[30:40] | and all the other families. | 还有其他人的家人 |
[30:44] | Chris was so freaked-out. | 克里斯吓坏了 |
[30:46] | He wouldn’t let go of my hand. | 他紧紧抓着我的手不肯放开 |
[30:50] | You know, everybody was hugging | 我们周围都是人 |
[30:53] | and crying all around us. | 大家都在相拥而泣 |
[30:56] | The day your dad deployed for Iraq. | 就是你爸被派去伊拉克那天 |
[31:03] | There was a Marine band playing. | 当时还有一支海军乐队在演奏 |
[31:08] | And when my dad walked out | 当我爸和他营里的战友们 |
[31:10] | with all the other guys from his battalion, | 一起走出来的时候 |
[31:12] | you could tell that he was excited. | 能看出来他很兴奋 |
[31:17] | He wanted to go. | 他想去 |
[31:23] | He was some kind of sniper or something, right? | 他是个狙击手什么的 对吧 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:33] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
[31:37] | Eight. | 8岁 |
[31:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:44] | But that’s not why we’re here. | 不过我们不是为了这个而来的 |
[31:49] | We’re here… | 我们来这里 |
[31:52] | because this is where it happened. | 因为这里是这一切的起点 |
[31:55] | The last true statement he ever said to me. | 是他最后一次对我说实话的地方 |
[31:58] | Which was? | 他说了什么 |
[32:01] | “Good-bye.” | “别了” |
[32:08] | Everything after that was a lie. | 之后的一切都是谎言 |
[32:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:52] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[32:54] | You’re kind of hard to forget. | 想要忘记你可不容易 |
[32:57] | Listen, I know this is awkward, but, um… | 听着 我知道这很尴尬 |
[32:59] | I kind of need a place to stay. | 我需要个地方留宿 |
[33:03] | Probably I should’ve called first. | 可能我应该先打个电话的 |
[33:06] | Probably. | 可能是吧 |
[33:08] | Uh, but it’s just for the night. | 不过就待一晚而已 |
[33:13] | Well, I got exactly one couch and one bed. | 我只有一张沙发和一张床 |
[33:18] | Bed’s cool with me. | 有床就行 |
[33:22] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[35:04] | So it is him. | 看来就是他了 |
[35:05] | Javadi. | 贾瓦迪 |
[35:06] | That’s him, third from the right. | 就是他 右数第三个 |
[35:09] | Jesus, he’s gotten old. | 天啊 他真是老了 |
[35:10] | Standing next to him is Edgar Cedeo. | 他旁边的就是埃德加·塞德尼奥 |
[35:12] | The banker we targeted in last month’s mission. | 上个月的行动中我们锁定的银行家 |
[35:16] | When was this photograph taken? | 这照片是什么时候拍的 |
[35:18] | 2009. | 2009年 |
[35:19] | According to passenger manifests, | 根据旅客名单显示 |
[35:21] | Javadi visited Venezuela exactly twice. | 贾瓦迪只去过委内瑞拉两次 |
[35:24] | Once at the time of this photograph | 一次是拍这张照片时 |
[35:25] | and once in November 2003. | 还有一次是2003年11月 |
[35:27] | To set up the deal with Cedeo’s bank. | 去跟塞德尼奥的银行谈交易 |
[35:30] | Each time traveling under the name Nasser Hejazi. | 两次都是化名纳赛尔·赫佳兹前往的 |
[35:33] | His alter ego. | 他的另一个身份 |
[35:35] | He couldn’t resist the joke. | 他总拿这个开玩笑 |
[35:37] | Now it’s gonna bury him. | 这一点现在会害死他 |
[35:40] | With your blessing, I’d like to open an OFAC investigation | 您允许的话 我想开展海外资产控制 |
[35:43] | into his majority ownership position | 调查他在德尔帕拉伊索足球俱乐部的 |
[35:44] | at the Del Paraiso Football Club. | 控股所有人身份 |
[35:46] | No. | 不行 |
[35:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[35:48] | Now’s the time for patience. | 现在需要耐心 |
[35:49] | Don’t force the pieces. | 不能操之过急 |
[35:51] | Store them away. | 要积蓄力量 |
[35:51] | But we have him. | 可我们抓到他的把柄了 |
[35:53] | He’s embezzled over $45 million from the Revolutionary Guard. | 他从革命卫队中挪用了4500万公款 |
[35:56] | They get wind of it, they’ll just put him up against a wall. | 他们如果听到风声 一定会想办法解决他 |
[35:58] | – They’ll shoot him. – Good. | -他们会杀了他 -那正好 |
[35:59] | No. | 不好 |
[36:00] | It’s of negative value. | 这是负面损失 |
[36:04] | He’s second-in-command at the Intelligence Directorate, Fara. | 他是情报局的二把手 法拉 |
[36:08] | He ordered the attack on this building. | 他指挥了针对这栋楼的恐怖袭击 |
[36:14] | I need him in a room. | 我要抓活的 |
[36:17] | You want to interrogate him? | 你想审问他 |
[36:20] | I want to rip him down to the studs. | 我要把他钉在地上 |
[36:23] | I want the name of every agent | 我要他交代他在美国安插的 |
[36:24] | he’s ever run in the United States. | 每一个情报人员的名字 |
[36:26] | And I want to know just how close | 我还要知道 |
[36:28] | the regime is to a nuclear weapon. | 伊朗离拥有核武器到底有多远 |
[36:52] | Ms. Mathison? | 麦吉森女士 |
[36:53] | Leland Bennett. | 我是利兰·本尼特 |
[36:55] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[36:57] | The firm keeps it for our more | 是我们事务所接待 |
[36:58] | privacy-sensitive clients. | 高私密度客户的地方 |
[37:00] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:02] | I tried to tell your colleague Mr., um… | 我本想告诉你的同事 那位… |
[37:05] | Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[37:06] | Mr. Franklin, uh… | 富兰克林先生 |
[37:07] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们是在浪费时间 |
[37:08] | Well, how do you know that | 你们知道 |
[37:09] | when you haven’t heard our proposal yet? | 你还没听过我们的提议呢 |
[37:10] | I’m not for sale. | 我不图钱 |
[37:12] | Well, we’re not trying to buy you. | 我们也没想买通你 |
[37:15] | Really. | 真的 |
[37:17] | And no one’s going to ask you to do anything | 没人会逼你做任何 |
[37:18] | you’re too uncomfortable with. | 让你感到不适的事 |
[37:19] | Well, I’m already uncomfortable. | 我已经感觉不适了 |
[37:21] | It’s up to you to draw the line you won’t cross. | 你可以为自己划定一个底线 |
[37:25] | For all I know, you’re FBI and this is a sting. | 我知道你是调查局的 这是你们布的局 |
[37:30] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[37:31] | You have an active imagination. | 你太有想象力了 |
[37:33] | Well, somebody shut down my bank account and repossessed my car. | 有人冻结了我的银行账户 还收回了我的车 |
[37:35] | Your own Agency did that to you. | 那都是中情局干的 |
[37:37] | Yeah, that’s my point. I’m not going to jail. | 我就是这个意思 我可不想进监狱 |
[37:39] | It seems to me you’re already there. | 在我看来你跟在监狱也没什么区别了 |
[37:45] | There are no recording devices or cameras in this room, | 这里没有窃听器 也没有摄像机 |
[37:48] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 你没必要为此担心 |
[37:50] | Would you like to step outside? | 要出去走走吗 |
[37:56] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 你说吧 |
[37:58] | Our firm has longstanding relationships | 我们事务所跟中东一些国家 |
[38:01] | with several countries in the Middle East. | 有着长期的合作关系 |
[38:02] | We lobby on their behalf, | 我们替他们游说 |
[38:05] | quietly represent their interests here in Washington. | 暗中为他们在政府争取利益 |
[38:07] | Yeah, I know how this works. | 我知道这是怎么运作的 |
[38:08] | So… what does your client want? | 直说吧 你的客户想要什么 |
[38:12] | To pick your brain from time to time. | 他们想时不时借用你的大脑 |
[38:14] | Put you on retainer, as it were. | 要保持你大脑的正常运作 |
[38:16] | Pick my brain? | 借用我的大脑 |
[38:18] | On what subject? | 哪一部分 |
[38:20] | Your area of expertise. | 你的专业知识 |
[38:22] | For example? | 比如呢 |
[38:23] | For example, he recently lost six business associates. | 比如 他最近损失了六个生意伙伴 |
[38:26] | Maybe you heard about it. | 可能你听说过了 |
[38:29] | So this is Iran we’re talking about. | 原来我们说的是伊朗 |
[38:31] | He’d like to know how those men were identified and targeted. | 他想知道他们是怎么被锁定的 |
[38:39] | That line you mentioned.. we just crossed it. | 你刚才提到的底线 被你打破了 |
[38:42] | Ms. Mathison… | 麦吉森女士 |
[38:43] | No, I won’t do it. | 不 我不干 |
[38:45] | Iran was behind the Langley bombing. | 伊朗是中情局爆炸事件的幕后主使 |
[38:47] | Which they carried out in retaliation | 这是他们对以色列空袭 |
[38:48] | for Israeli air strikes on their nuclear facilities. | 其核设施实施的报复行动 |
[38:53] | I reject the comparison. | 我反对这种比照关系 |
[38:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:56] | It’s one military target for another. | 这是以军事目标换军事目标而已 |
[38:58] | Iran takes great care in its proportional response | 伊朗很用心地选择了与侵略行为 |
[39:01] | to acts of aggression. | 相对等的报复行动 |
[39:03] | An airliner for an airliner, | 航班换航班 |
[39:05] | a Mossad agent for a physicist. | 摩萨德特工换物理学家 |
[39:09] | Sounds like you’ve drunk the Kool-Aid. | 你是喝迷魂汤喝多了吧 |
[39:11] | I’m a professional. | 我可是专业人士 |
[39:13] | I’m paid to make arguments, not wave a flag. | 客户雇我是为了据理力争 不是摇白旗投降 |
[39:18] | Good-bye, Mr. Bennett. | 再见 本尼特先生 |
[39:20] | You’ll be back in County lockup by the end of the day. | 不出今天 你就会被关回精神病院去 |
[39:22] | Put there by the very institutions | 被你竭力保护的体制 |
[39:25] | you’re trying to protect. | 软禁起来 |
[39:26] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁愿自生自灭 |
[39:28] | Well, you know how this works. | 你知道这事是怎么运作的 |
[39:29] | You said so yourself. | 你刚自己也说了 |
[39:32] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[39:34] | You familiar with the term “Controversialize”? | 知道”争议化”这个术语吗 |
[39:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:40] | Well, that’s what they’re doing to you. | 这就是他们在对你做的事 |
[39:43] | They’re turning you into the story. | 他们要把你变成他们编派出来的人物 |
[39:47] | They started by leaking your relationship with Congressman Brody. | 他们先是泄露你和布洛迪议员的关系 |
[39:50] | Next it was Saul Berenson’s testimony | 然后由索尔·贝伦森 |
[39:52] | in front of the Senate Select Committee, | 在参议院特别委员会上作证 |
[39:54] | then they had you committed. | 接着他们把你关起来 |
[39:56] | Pretty soon, it’s not a story | 很快 这就不再是 |
[39:57] | about a terrorist attack anymore or how the people meant | 一次恐怖袭击事件或者民众安全保护者 |
[40:00] | to protect us screwed up. | 无能渎职的事了 |
[40:03] | It’s about you. | 它成了你的事情 |
[40:05] | It’s about sex between a bipolar CIA officer | 一位狂躁抑郁的中情局特工和她那位 |
[40:08] | and her brainwashed boyfriend. | 被洗脑的男朋友的性丑闻 |
[40:13] | I’m not a traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[40:15] | No. | 没错 |
[40:17] | What you are is a liability to a lot of people | 对于那些患得患失的大人物 |
[40:21] | who’ve got a lot to lose. | 你是个累赘 |
[40:26] | So far, they’ve kept your name out of the press, | 目前他们还没对媒体透露你的名字 |
[40:28] | but how long do you think that’s gonna last? | 但你觉得这能维持多久呢 |
[40:30] | And what happens then? | 那之后会发生什么呢 |
[40:31] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你会发生什么 |
[40:33] | You’re destroyed. | 你会被毁掉 |
[40:35] | You’re a pariah. | 你会被社会遗弃 |
[40:37] | And in six months or a year, | 过个一年半载 |
[40:39] | if you haven’t killed yourself by then, | 即使你还撑着没自杀 |
[40:40] | they’ll do it for you. | 他们也会杀了你 |
[40:42] | You’re naive to think they won’t. | 你要是以为他们下不了手就太天真了 |
[40:45] | You’ll slip in the shower | 你会在浴室滑倒摔死 |
[40:46] | or they’ll force-feed you lithium till your heart stops | 或被灌一肚子锂 直到心脏停跳 |
[40:48] | or they’ll hang you on a doorknob and call it suicide. | 或被吊在门把手上 说你是自杀 |
[41:26] | Let us help you, Carrie. | 卡莉 让我们帮你 |
[41:30] | We’re very good at it. | 这方面我们可是专家 |
[41:38] | You can keep me out of the hospital? | 你能把我弄出医院吗 |
[41:40] | I can. | 可以 |
[41:45] | I’m broke. | 我没钱了 |
[41:47] | I don’t have a dime to my name. | 我名下一毛钱都没了 |
[41:49] | You’ll be compensated handsomely. | 你会获得一笔丰厚的补偿 |
[42:01] | Well, then, | 那好 |
[42:01] | I never want to see you again, Mr. Bennett. | 本尼特先生 我不想再见到你 |
[42:06] | I will see your client… | 我会见你的委托人 |
[42:08] | but only him and only face-to-face. | 但只见他本人 而且是面对面的 |
[42:12] | That could be a problem. | 这可能有点困难 |
[42:14] | His problem. | 这是他的问题了 |
[42:15] | And tell him I won’t name names, either. | 转告他 我不会说出人名 |
[42:17] | I won’t betray my people in the field. | 我不会出卖一线的特工 |
[42:20] | That’s between you and him. | 这个你可以和他商议 |
[42:22] | No, that is non-negotiable. | 不 这点没有商量的余地 |
[42:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:33] | Think of it this way. | 这样想想看 |
[42:36] | Maybe you two can find some common ground. | 说不定你们俩能找到双方的利益共同点 |
[42:39] | Put the world right. | 拨乱反正 |
[42:41] | Save us all. | 拯救所有人 |
[42:45] | Fuck you. | 胡说八道 |
[42:46] | I’m sorry. Did you say something? | 抱歉 你刚刚说什么 |
[42:49] | Yeah. Fuck you. | 我说 胡说八道 |
[42:59] | Mr. Bennett wanted you to have this as a show of good faith. | 本尼特先生希望你能收下 这是他的心意 |
[43:08] | How would he feel about me buying a plane ticket to Southeast Asia | 如果我现在买张机票飞到东南亚的丛林 |
[43:10] | and disappearing into the jungle for a while? | 躲一阵子 他会作何感想 |
[43:12] | You might want to consider a car trip to Atlantic City instead. | 也许开车去趟大西洋城对你来说更靠谱 |
[43:16] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[43:17] | You’re on the TSA no-fly list | 你在美国运输安全局的禁飞名单上 |
[43:19] | and your passport’s no longer valid. | 而且你的护照也已经无效了 |
[43:24] | Good to know. Thanks. | 多谢告知 |
[43:27] | Have a nice walk. | 走好 |
[43:52] | Have you heard anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[43:53] | No. | 没有 |
[43:56] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[43:57] | This. A detective buddy of mine got it for me. | 我的一个侦探哥们帮我弄到的 |
[44:01] | Leo wasn’t in the rehab facility for treatment. | 利奥在康复院不是为了治疗 |
[44:03] | His parents made a deal with the DA | 他父母和地方检察官做了个协议 |
[44:04] | to keep him from being charged with a homicide. | 使他免于被控杀人 |
[44:07] | What? | 你说什么 |
[44:08] | Details are sketchy, but somehow he managed | 细节不详 但他设法 |
[44:10] | to get his hands on his father’s gun. | 搞到了他爸爸的枪 |
[44:13] | Maybe it was a suicide pact, maybe it wasn’t. | 可能是商量好一起自杀 也可能不是 |
[44:15] | Either way, the brother ends up dead, | 不管怎样 他弟弟死了 |
[44:17] | and this Leo walks. | 而这个利奥却逍遥法外 |
[44:21] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[44:55] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[44:57] | Who cares? | 管它呢 |
[44:59] | I just want to stay like this forever. | 我只想时间能停驻此刻 |
[45:03] | You know, usually I wake up and I feel so… strange. | 通常我早上醒来都感觉格格不入 |
[45:10] | But today… | 但是今天 |
[45:13] | This is just perfect. | 感觉好极了 |
[45:26] | I never want to go back. | 我再也不想回去了 |
[45:31] | Then we don’t have to. | 那我们就不回去 |
[46:06] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[46:08] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[46:12] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独待会 |
[46:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[46:28] | Don’t worry, I wasn’t followed. | 别担心 没人跟踪我 |
[46:30] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[46:32] | I used every trick in the book. | 我用上了生平所学 |
[46:33] | It took me over five hours to get here. | 花了足足五个小时才到了这里 |
[46:37] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[46:48] | It worked, Saul. | 成功了 索尔 |
[46:51] | They picked me up this morning. | 今天早上他们来接我了 |
[46:54] | Who did? | 谁来接的你 |
[46:57] | A man named Franklin. | 一个叫做富兰克林的男人 |
[46:59] | He took me to a house in Potomac, | 他带我到波托马克街的一栋房子里 |
[47:01] | where I met with Leland Bennett. | 在那儿我见到了利兰·本尼特 |
[47:02] | The lawyer. | 那个律师 |
[47:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[47:04] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[47:06] | What did he say, Carrie? | 卡莉 他说了什么 |
[47:07] | What were his exact words? | 他的原话是什么 |
[47:10] | He said his client recently lost six business associates | 他说他的委托人最近折了六个生意伙伴 |
[47:14] | and would like to know how those men were identified | 他想知道他们是怎么被认出的 |
[47:17] | and targeted. | 怎么被定为攻击目标的 |
[47:21] | Javadi. | 贾瓦迪 |
[47:23] | It has to be. | 一定是他 |
[47:24] | Did you hold out for a meeting in person? | 你有坚持要求亲自会面吗 |
[47:25] | I did it just the way you said. | 我按你说的做了 |
[47:27] | I told Bennett the meeting had to be face-to-face. | 我告诉本尼特这个会见必须是面对面的 |
[47:29] | And he went for it? | 然后他答应了吗 |
[47:37] | You’re an amazing person, Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 你真是个了不起的人 |
[47:40] | Amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[47:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:50] | You’ve been very, very brave. | 你表现得非常非常勇敢 |
[48:01] | You should’ve gotten me out of the hospital, Saul. | 索尔 你早应该把我弄出医院 |
[48:03] | You shouldn’t have left me in there. | 你不该把我丢在那里 |
[48:20] | It’s almost over. | 这事快结束了 |
[48:22] | No, it’s too hard. I can’t keep going. | 不 太难了 我撑不下去了 |
[48:25] | Yes, you can. | 你可以撑下去的 |
[48:27] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[48:32] | Come on in. | 进去吧 |
[48:34] | Mira will make you a nice cup of tea. | 米拉会给你泡杯好茶 |
[48:38] | Come. | 来 |
[48:43] | Here. | 给你 |