时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:03] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:06] | Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:09] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:12] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:15] | This relentless pursuit of terror. | 对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击 |
[00:17] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:18] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:20] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:21] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:23] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:26] | The next samba we’re going to swing for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:27] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:30] | …until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:32] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 整个事件就发生在我的眼前 |
[00:34] | and I never saw it coming. | 而我丝毫没预料到 |
[00:37] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:40] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:42] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:52] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person | 你是我见过最聪明 |
[00:54] | I’ve ever known. | 又最愚蠢的人 |
[00:56] | I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[00:58] | I’m the only one who got it right. | 我是唯一的明白人 |
[01:04] | Take ’em. | 拿下 |
[01:06] | Take ’em all. | 通通拿下 |
[01:21] | He’s not good for you. | 他配不上你 |
[01:22] | And that is based on what, not knowing him at all? | 凭什么这么说 你完全不了解他 |
[01:25] | He’s unstable. | 他会反复无常的 |
[01:26] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[01:29] | Mom, what happened? | 妈 怎么了 |
[01:31] | Your sister’s gone. | 你姐姐跑出去了 |
[01:32] | Go. | 走 |
[01:33] | It’s not an official missing persons for 24 hours. | 没到24小时 不能以失踪人口正式立案 |
[01:36] | The state police have a description, | 州警察局那边已经拿到体貌特征 |
[01:37] | and they’re aware that Leo is a fugitive from here. | 他们也知道利奥是从这里跑出去的逃犯 |
[01:39] | Leo wasn’t in the rehab facility for treatment. | 利奥在康复院不是为了治疗 |
[01:41] | His parents made a deal with the DA | 他父母和地方检察官做了个协议 |
[01:43] | to keep him from being charged with a homicide. | 使他免于被控杀人 |
[01:45] | It’s beyond argument that the Agency is now crippled | 毫无争议 中情局现已瘫痪 |
[01:48] | and its reputation in tatters. | 名誉也毁于一旦 |
[01:50] | How can the CIA be expected to protect this country | 中情局连自己都保护不了 |
[01:53] | if it can’t even protect itself? | 又怎么能保护这个国家呢 |
[01:55] | It’s Carrie. | 是卡莉 |
[01:56] | She’s out for blood, Saul. | 她不到黄河心不死 索尔 |
[01:59] | I just wanted you to know I’m gonna stop her. | 我只想告诉你我会阻止她 |
[02:02] | Your client, in her current state of mind, | 你的委托人 以她现在的心理状态 |
[02:03] | poses a threat to national security. | 会对国家安全造成危害 |
[02:06] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[02:10] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[02:11] | You’re out. | 你可以出院了 |
[02:12] | I’m out? | 我能出院了 |
[02:13] | We went to a lot of trouble to get you out of that hospital. | 我们费了很大力气才把你从医院弄出来 |
[02:15] | In exchange for? | 用什么交换 |
[02:17] | A sit-down with one of the partners in the firm. | 和一位公司合作人坐下面谈 |
[02:19] | Our firm has longstanding relationships | 我们事务所跟中东一些国家 |
[02:22] | with several countries in the Middle East. | 有着长期的合作关系 |
[02:24] | What does your client want? | 你的客户想要什么 |
[02:25] | Well, he recently lost six business associates. | 他最近损失了六个生意伙伴 |
[02:29] | So this is Iran we’re talking about. | 原来我们说的是伊朗 |
[02:32] | Javadi? | 贾瓦迪 |
[02:33] | He ordered the attack on this building. | 他指挥了针对这栋楼的恐怖袭击 |
[02:35] | I need him in a room. | 我要抓活的 |
[02:36] | I want to rip him down to the studs. | 我要把他钉在地上 |
[02:39] | I will see your client, but only him, | 我会见你的委托人 但只见他本人 |
[02:42] | and only face-to-face. | 而且是面对面的 |
[02:46] | It worked, Saul. | 成功了 索尔 |
[02:49] | Javadi. | 贾瓦迪 |
[02:51] | It has to be. | 一定是他 |
[02:52] | Did you hold out for a meeting in person? | 你有坚持要求亲自会面吗 |
[02:58] | You’ve been very, very brave. | 你表现得非常非常勇敢 |
[03:02] | You should’ve gotten me out of the hospital, Saul. | 索尔 你早应该把我弄出医院 |
[03:04] | You shouldn’t have left me in there. | 你不该把我丢在那里 |
[03:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:18] | What’s the purpose of your visit to the United States, Mr. Zarin? | 查林先生 您美国来干什么 |
[03:22] | Business. | 做生意 |
[03:23] | What sort of business? | 做什么生意 |
[03:24] | Uh, paper products. | 造纸 |
[03:26] | Oh, I’m visiting clients in Albany. | 我要去奥尔巴尼见客户 |
[03:28] | I thought I’d take the scenic route. | 就选了条风景好的路线 |
[03:30] | How long will you be in the States? | 您准备在美国待多久 |
[03:32] | Maximum three days. | 最多三天 |
[03:40] | Enjoy your stay. | 祝您旅途愉快 |
[03:41] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:59] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[04:00] | I’m Peter Quinn. Saul called me. | 我是彼得·奎恩 索尔叫我来的 |
[04:01] | Come in. I’m Mira. | 请进 我是米拉 |
[04:03] | Saul’s just getting dressed. | 索尔刚整好行头 |
[04:06] | What as? | 去干嘛 |
[04:08] | He’s going duck hunting. | 他准备去猎野鸭 |
[04:09] | And why would he do that? | 猎野鸭干什么 |
[04:10] | The President’s Chief of Staff invited him | 总统幕僚长邀请他的 |
[04:13] | and half the Senate Committee on Intelligence. | 还有参议院情报委员会一半的人 |
[04:16] | They’re gonna talk to him about the permanent job. | 他们打算研究一下他转正的事 |
[04:19] | Director of the CIA. | 中情局局长 |
[04:21] | Better not screw it up. | 最好别搞砸了 |
[04:23] | That’s what Mira keeps telling me. | 米拉也一直这么跟我说 |
[04:26] | How do I look? | 这身怎么样 |
[04:27] | If I was a duck, I’d be worried. | 如果我是只野鸭 肯定腿软了 |
[04:30] | I’ll make some coffee. | 我去煮些咖啡 |
[04:35] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[04:42] | I need your eyes on Carrie. | 你得帮我盯着卡莉 |
[04:44] | Carrie? Why? | 卡莉 为什么 |
[04:47] | Because the Iranians are watching her, too. | 因为那帮伊朗人也在监视她 |
[04:49] | For what reason? | 什么理由 |
[04:51] | They believe she’s a disgraced CIA officer, | 他们认为她是个被贬的中情局官员 |
[04:53] | desperate enough to sell information. | 绝望到会出卖情报 |
[04:56] | No, that’s crazy. Carrie would never | 不 这太扯了 卡莉绝不会 |
[04:57] | – in a million years… – But she would. | -出卖情报 -她会的 |
[05:01] | ‘Cause that was the play. | 这是个局 |
[05:04] | We dangled her to draw the Iranians out. | 我们以她做饵 引蛇出洞 |
[05:08] | “Dangled”? What are you talking about? | “做饵” 你在说什么 |
[05:11] | I’m inviting you into an ongoing operation, Peter. | 我在邀请你加入本次行动 彼得 |
[05:15] | Carrie’s and mine. | 卡莉和我的行动 |
[05:18] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[05:22] | burning her in front of the Senate? | 在参议院面前把她彻底毁了 |
[05:25] | Committing her to a mental institution? | 把她送进精神病院 |
[05:28] | All an act. | 都是演戏 |
[05:29] | Part of the plan. | 计划之中 |
[05:32] | Fuck me. | 难以置信 |
[05:36] | And it’s working? | 这招有效吗 |
[05:37] | So far. | 目前看还可以 |
[05:39] | Two nights ago, | 两天前 |
[05:40] | the Deputy Chief of Iran’s Intelligence Directorate | 伊朗情报指挥部副部长 |
[05:43] | took the bait. | 上钩了 |
[05:45] | We believe he’s on his way here. | 我们相信他已经往这边赶了 |
[05:47] | Javadi himself? | 贾瓦迪本人 |
[05:49] | Majid Javadi? | 马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[05:51] | He’s taking a huge fucking risk. | 他这可是在冒天大的险 |
[05:54] | Carrie Mathison’s a huge fucking draw. | 卡莉·麦吉森可是张制胜王牌 |
[06:54] | English, please. | 请说英语 |
[06:56] | The tank is full. | 油箱加满了 |
[06:58] | There’s a credit card and some dollars. | 这里有张信用卡和一些美金 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:03] | Do you want a weapon? Sig Sauer 250? | 你想要武器吗 西格绍尔250手枪 |
[07:05] | No guns. | 不要枪 |
[07:09] | I’ve programmed the directions, sir. | 导航给您设好了 先生 |
[07:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:23] | So, I have $74.58 left. | 我只剩74.58块了 |
[07:27] | And you? | 你呢 |
[07:28] | Zip. Nada. | 零 分文没有 |
[07:29] | You forget, I come from a money-free zone. | 你忘了 我父母从来不给我钱 |
[07:32] | So we have enough for another tank of gas | 那我们就够再加满一次油箱 |
[07:34] | and a few days of food, and then… | 和几天的食物了 然后就… |
[07:38] | Despair, starvation, death. | 绝望 饥饿 死掉 |
[07:42] | As long as I’m with you. | 只要和你在一起就行 |
[07:47] | We could find somewhere, though, you know? | 我们可以找个地方 怎么样 |
[07:50] | Somewhere where nobody knows us. | 找个没人认识我们的地方 |
[07:52] | Get a place, | 找个落脚处 |
[07:53] | get jobs. | 找些工作 |
[07:54] | Flipping burgers? | 做汉堡包 |
[07:57] | Hell, I mean, I’d flip burgers. | 见鬼 那我也愿意干啊 |
[08:00] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[08:01] | we don’t have to be who we are. | 我们不用再循规蹈矩 |
[08:04] | Not forever. | 不用一直如此 |
[08:06] | We can escape it. | 我们可以改头换面 |
[08:07] | You think people would let us? | 你觉得大家会成全我们吗 |
[08:09] | Your family, my family? | 你家人 我家人 |
[08:11] | All the bullshit? | 那些废话 |
[08:17] | We got to enjoy what we’ve got, | 我们得尽情享受现在所拥有的 |
[08:18] | because it will never get better than this. | 因为不会再有比现在这样更美好的了 |
[08:21] | Here and now, | 此时此地 |
[08:23] | you and me, all right? | 你和我 好吗 |
[08:30] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[08:32] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[08:33] | – Sorry. – Leo. | -抱歉 -利奥 |
[08:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:40] | I was looking at you. | 我刚才目光都在你身上呢 |
[08:56] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[09:01] | Dana’s missing. | 丹娜不见了 |
[09:04] | Uh, c-come in. | 进来说 |
[09:09] | I know it’s not appropriate for me to just turn up like this. | 我知道我这样出现不太合适 |
[09:12] | I-I literally have nowhere else to go. | 我实在是没别处可去了 |
[09:14] | What do you mean, Dana’s missing? | 丹娜不见了是什么意思 |
[09:16] | She disappeared three days ago. | 她三天前失踪了 |
[09:17] | She stole my car and she broke her boyfriend | 她偷了我的车 然后协助她男友从诊所 |
[09:20] | out of the clinic where she… | 逃跑出来 她曾经… |
[09:22] | I don’t know how much you know, but Dana tried to kill herself. | 我不知道你知道多少 丹娜曾经自杀过 |
[09:25] | Yes, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[09:27] | Have you gone to the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[09:29] | They say they’re looking, | 警方说在找 |
[09:30] | but it’s obvious they think it’s just two kids on a joyride. | 可显然他们认为不过是两个孩子跑出去玩罢了 |
[09:32] | The FBI? | 调查局呢 |
[09:33] | They say it’s not their jurisdiction. | 他们说这不是他们权限范围内的事 |
[09:35] | Well, m-maybe it is just kids on a joyride. | 或许就只是孩子们跑出去兜风呢 |
[09:39] | Even if it is, I’m worried. | 即便是这样 我也担心 |
[09:40] | I found out why Leo was in the clinic. | 我查到利奥为何进诊所了 |
[09:42] | His parents put him there to avoid a homicide charge. | 他父母把他送进去 以逃避谋杀指控 |
[09:46] | He killed someone? | 他杀人了 |
[09:48] | His little brother ended up dead, | 他弟弟死了 |
[09:49] | killed with the family gun. | 是被家里的枪杀死的 |
[09:51] | Maybe it was an accident, | 或许只是意外 |
[09:53] | maybe Leo’s a psychopath, I don’t know. | 或许利奥是个变态狂 我不知道 |
[09:55] | I don’t know what Dana knows, | 我不知道丹娜知道多少 |
[09:56] | – and I’m scared. – Dana’s a bright girl. | -我好害怕 -丹娜很聪明 |
[09:58] | – She’ll see through him. – Dana’s in love. | -她会看穿他的 -丹娜坠入了爱河 |
[10:00] | Who knows what she’ll see? | 恋爱的人智商为零 |
[10:03] | Look, I’m sorry, | 听着 我深表同情 |
[10:04] | but this is a really bad time for me. | 可我现在日子也很不好过 |
[10:06] | I-I’m not in a position… | 我现在没办法 |
[10:08] | You tried to help us once before. | 你以前设法帮过我们 |
[10:10] | You turned up to my house, | 你出现在我家 |
[10:12] | and you tried to warn me about Brody. | 想要警告我布洛迪有问题 |
[10:15] | And even though I knew in my heart | 可即便我内心知道 |
[10:16] | something was seriously fucking wrong, I didn’t listen. | 有不对劲的地方 还是没听你的 |
[10:19] | And I know something’s wrong now. I know it. | 我现在知道这事不对劲 我知道 |
[10:21] | And I’m begging you, please help me find her. | 我恳求你 帮我找到她 |
[10:25] | – Please. – Okay, okay. | -求你了 -好 好 |
[10:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:30] | Look, go home, and I’ll see what I can do. | 你先回家 我尽量想办法 |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:10] | Yes? | 喂 |
[11:11] | Agent Hall, it’s Carrie Mathison. | 霍尔特工 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[11:13] | I need to talk. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[11:14] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好谈的 |
[11:16] | This is about Dana Brody. | 是关于丹娜·布洛迪的事 |
[11:17] | I don’t care what it’s about, Mathison. | 谈什么都与我无关 麦吉森 |
[11:19] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[11:22] | Fucking Brody. | 傻逼布洛迪 |
[11:59] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[12:00] | Hey, Max, it’s Carrie. | 麦克斯 我是卡莉 |
[12:03] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[12:05] | Carrie, where are you? | 卡莉 你在哪儿 |
[12:05] | In ten seconds, I’m gonna call you back | 十秒钟后我会给你打过去 |
[12:07] | and set up the yoga play. | 安排瑜伽课的事 |
[12:08] | Yoga? | 瑜伽 |
[12:09] | Virgil’s yoga play, using Lisa. | 维吉尔的瑜伽课 利用丽莎 |
[12:11] | Remember? So when I call, | 还记得吗 等我打过去 |
[12:12] | act a little less clueless than you are now, okay? | 别表现的像现在这么无知 好吗 |
[12:14] | Carrie, I’m not acting clueless. | 卡莉 我没有装无知 |
[12:16] | I was up all night on a job, prep… | 我一整晚都在工作 准… |
[12:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:42] | This is Max. | 我是麦克斯 |
[12:43] | Hey, Max, it’s Carrie. | 麦克斯 我是卡莉 |
[12:44] | I’m just, uh, calling to see | 我只是 打来问问 |
[12:45] | if we’re still on for yoga this morning. | 今天早上我们还上瑜伽课吗 |
[12:47] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[12:48] | Yeah, yoga. | 瑜伽课 |
[12:49] | Sure, right. | 当然上了 |
[12:51] | Class starts at 10:00, so… | 十点钟开始上课 所以… |
[12:52] | better get moving, okay? | 这就出发怎么样 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:02] | Target’s on the move. | 目标行动 |
[13:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:18] | Jesus! What the fuck, Quinn? | 天呐 你搞毛啊 奎因 |
[13:20] | Shouldn’t you be hiding up a tree or something? | 你不是应该躲在深山老林里吗 |
[13:23] | I’m up on your burner phone. | 我监听了你的一次性手机 |
[13:24] | I heard your conversation with Agent Hall | 听到你打电话给霍尔特工 |
[13:26] | and your little friend Max. | 还有你的小朋友麦克斯 |
[13:27] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[13:30] | If you heard, you should know. | 你要是听到了 那你该知道 |
[13:31] | I’m trying to find Dana Brody. | 我在找丹娜·布洛迪 |
[13:32] | You’re gonna look for her yourself? | 你打算凭一己之力找她吗 |
[13:34] | No, I’m gonna get the FBI to do it. | 不 我要让联调局找她 |
[13:36] | How are you gonna do that? | 你怎么让他们找 |
[13:37] | The guy won’t even talk to you. | 他们连话都不和你说 |
[13:39] | You came in on this operation, like, five minutes ago, | 你五分钟前就知道了我的行动 |
[13:41] | and now you’re telling me what to do? | 现在你问我怎么办 |
[13:43] | You have surveillance all over you. | 你周围到处都是监视者 |
[13:44] | Two teams, as far as I can see. | 光我知道的 就有两个小队 |
[13:46] | They realize you’re not who you’re supposed to be, | 他们要发觉你不是去上瑜伽课 |
[13:47] | they’ll just kill you. | 就会杀了你 |
[13:49] | They won’t realize. This play works. | 他们不会发觉的 这个办法很有效 |
[13:50] | I’ve used it a dozen times. | 我用过十几次了 |
[13:52] | Well, you’re still risking the operation. | 你还是在冒险 |
[13:53] | Let me handle it. I’ll talk to the Fed. | 让我来处理 我和联邦探员谈谈 |
[13:54] | No, I know the guy. | 不 我了解那个人 |
[13:56] | He’s just gonna jerk you around. | 他只会戏弄你 |
[13:57] | Carrie, you’re under a lot of strain. | 卡莉 你压力太大了 |
[14:00] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你没想清楚 |
[14:01] | I’m thinking just fine, Quinn. | 我思路很清晰 奎因 |
[14:02] | If anyone’s risking this operation, it’s you. | 如果有人在冒险行动 那也是你 |
[14:04] | You shouldn’t be anywhere near me. | 你不该出现在我周围 |
[14:13] | I’m glad you’ve got my back. | 我很高兴你能支持我 |
[14:14] | And… you came to see me | 还有 在我众叛亲离的时候 |
[14:17] | in the hospital when I was not in a good place. | 你能来医院看我 |
[14:22] | And… it meant a lot. | 我很感激 |
[14:28] | What you put yourself through… | 你主动承受的这些事… |
[14:32] | it was fucking incredible. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[14:39] | Yeah, well, I’ve got a yoga class that starts in 11 minutes. | 我的瑜伽课还有11分钟就开始了 |
[15:28] | Michael Higgins. | 麦克尔·希金斯 |
[15:30] | I didn’t know you went in for this sort of thing. | 我不知道你还对这个感兴趣 |
[15:31] | I don’t. | 我不感兴趣 |
[15:33] | The President asks, | 总统有要求 |
[15:34] | his Chief of Staff delivers. | 幕僚长就得落实 |
[15:39] | You can dump your stuff here. | 你可以把行李放这里 |
[15:41] | They’ll take it up to your room for you. | 他们会送到你房间去的 |
[15:42] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[15:49] | Now, we’ll get some coffee. | 现在 咱们喝杯咖啡吧 |
[15:50] | Unless you want something stronger. | 除非你想来点更烈的 |
[15:51] | No, coffee’s fine. Black. | 不用了 黑咖啡就行 |
[15:54] | Could we get a black coffee here? | 这边要一杯黑咖啡 |
[15:57] | Well, you should know, you’ve won a lot of respect here | 你一举消灭中情局总部炸弹袭击策划者 |
[16:00] | with the operation to take out the Langley bombers. | 赢得了不少尊敬 |
[16:04] | Maybe I should’ve brought their heads back on a spike. | 也许我该把他们的头带回来挂在墙上 |
[16:06] | Hello, everyone. Sorry I’m late. | 大家好 抱歉迟到了 |
[16:08] | – Mike. -Hey | -迈克 -你好啊 |
[16:09] | Hope the White House can survive without you for one day. | 希望你一天不在 白宫还能正常运作 |
[16:12] | Saul. How are you? | 索尔 你好吗 |
[16:13] | I’m well, senator. | 我很好 参议员 |
[16:14] | Where the hell is my Slivovitz? | 我的梅子白兰地呢 |
[16:18] | I got a taste for this when I was with KFOR in Kosovo. | 我在科索沃维和部队时第一次尝到这种酒 |
[16:24] | That burns away the cobwebs. | 简直点燃了我沉积多年的欲火 |
[16:26] | You want one? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[16:27] | Thanks, I’m cobweb-free. | 谢了 我欲火已经很旺了 |
[16:31] | You ever hunted geese before? | 你以前猎过野鹅吗 |
[16:32] | No, just spies and traitors. | 没有 我只抓过间谍和叛徒 |
[16:34] | Thought we were hunting duck. | 我们打野鸭呢 |
[16:36] | Duck season’s long gone, Saul. | 狩猎野鸭的季节早就过去了 索尔 |
[16:38] | Goose season’s almost over, too. | 狩猎野鹅的季节也快结束了 |
[16:40] | This is our last chance to take down some big boys. | 这是猎大鹅的最后机会了 |
[16:43] | It’s good to meet in less adversarial circumstances, isn’t it? | 在轻松的场合见面也不错吧 |
[17:14] | Hi, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:20] | Hey, Lisa, I really appreciate this. | 丽莎 真的太谢谢你了 |
[17:22] | Yeah, you’re lucky I was in town. | 是你运气好 我没出门 |
[17:23] | I know. It was an emergency. | 我知道 事出紧急 |
[17:25] | Okay, the boys are in the alley. | 他们在后巷 |
[17:26] | Okay, I’ll be back before the class ends. | 好 我会在课程结束之前回来 |
[17:40] | Virgil. | 维吉尔 |
[17:41] | Classy move, Carrie, taking advantage of my brother. | 干得漂亮 卡莉 会利用我弟弟了 |
[17:44] | What else could I do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[17:45] | Last time I called, you implied you were being watched. | 上次给你电话 你暗示我说你被监视了 |
[17:46] | Those goons backed off two days ago. | 那群蠢蛋两天前就收拾包裹滚了 |
[17:48] | But I’m not kidding, we could lose our jobs over this. | 我没开玩笑 这次我们可能真的会丢掉饭碗 |
[17:50] | I know, and I’m grateful, | 我知道 我很感激你 |
[17:51] | but can we talk about this on the move? | 但是我们能边走边说吗 |
[17:53] | I’m on a really tight time frame here. | 我真的时间有限 |
[17:55] | I have to get to Bethesda and back in less than 50 minutes, | 我得在50分钟之内往返贝塞斯达 |
[17:57] | so can we move? | 快点走吧 |
[18:09] | I pulled rank and arranged for us to share a hide. | 我利用职权安排了我俩待在同一个藏身点 |
[18:12] | One of the few places you can actually talk in private. | 为数不多的能真正用作私聊的地点之一 |
[18:14] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[18:15] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[18:16] | Long as you don’t expect me to hit anything. | 只要你不指望我能打到猎物 |
[18:19] | Fired a shotgun recently? | 最近有玩过猎枪吗 |
[18:20] | Not for 20 years. | 都20年没碰过了 |
[18:21] | Happy hunting, boys! | 狩猎开心 伙计们 |
[18:22] | See you out there, Lonnie. | 猎场上见 朗尼 |
[18:24] | Try my old remington. | 试试我的雷明顿猎枪 |
[18:25] | Never missed a shot. | 弹无虚发 |
[18:28] | Come on, Rio, let’s roll! | 快点 里约 咱们走 |
[18:30] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[18:46] | 10:42. Where is he? | 都10:42了 他人在哪 |
[18:48] | Does he always come here? | 他总来这儿吗 |
[18:49] | Every morning. I’ve watched him. | 每天早上都来 我监视过他 |
[18:50] | He picks up his coffee sometime between 10:30 and 10:45, | 一般10:30到10:45之间 他会来这买咖啡 |
[18:52] | then he drives to the Brody house to do his shift. | 然后开车去布洛迪的家 才开始值班 |
[18:56] | 10:43. We’re not gonna make it back before that class ends. | 10:43了 我们赶不及在下课前回去了 |
[18:59] | – We have to go, Carrie. – We’re staying. | -卡莉 我们得走了 -不走 |
[19:04] | What is it that you’re working on? | 你现在到底想干嘛 |
[19:05] | I said we’re staying. | 我说了不走 |
[19:25] | Hi, there! | 亲爱的 |
[19:26] | Look what I got for you. | 看我给你准备了什么 |
[19:30] | I know, sweetheart, I know. | 我看到了 甜心 我看到了 |
[20:20] | Agent Hall. | 霍尔探员 |
[20:22] | Jesus. You got nerve. | 我的天 你真有胆来找我 |
[20:23] | – I’m not talking to you. – This isn’t about me. | -我拒绝和你说话 -不是关于我的事 |
[20:25] | Dana Brody is missing. | 丹娜·布洛迪失踪了 |
[20:26] | What are you doing on the street, Mathison? | 麦吉森 你跑出来干嘛 |
[20:28] | Why aren’t you in the nuthouse where you belong? | 你怎么不在你的精神病院好好待着呢 |
[20:30] | Do you have to be such a dick? | 你一定要这么混蛋吗 |
[20:31] | Please. Dana’s in real trouble. | 拜托 丹娜真的有麻烦了 |
[20:33] | – Her mother’s going out of her mind. – That’s not my problem. | -她妈都要疯了 -那和我没关系 |
[20:35] | How is that not your problem? | 怎么就和你没关系呢 |
[20:38] | What if her father’s still in the country? | 要是她爸爸还在美国呢 |
[20:39] | What if she’s on her way to meet him? | 要是她是去见她爸爸了呢 |
[20:41] | She isn’t. She’s also not in any trouble. | 她没去见她爸 她也没有任何麻烦 |
[20:43] | – How do you know? – Because, | -你怎么知道 -因为 |
[20:44] | my guys have been listening in on Dana | 我们已经监听丹娜和她男朋友的电话 |
[20:46] | and her boyfriend for weeks. | 好几周了 |
[20:48] | This? It’s two teenagers run away on a fuck-fest. | 这事儿 只是两个小孩离家偷欢去了 |
[20:51] | Romeo and Juliet. | 罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[20:52] | You do know how Romeo and Juliet ends, don’t you? | 你也知道罗密欧与朱丽叶的结局如何 对吧 |
[20:54] | Not well. | 结局可不太好 |
[20:55] | Get over yourself, Mathison. | 别自以为是了 麦吉森 |
[20:57] | They’ll be home. | 他们会回家的 |
[20:58] | Soon as the money runs out. | 钱一花光就会回去了 |
[20:59] | Did you ever run background on the boyfriend? | 你们有对她的男朋友做过背景调查吗 |
[21:01] | If you did, you’d know he’s bad fucking news. | 如果做过调查 就该知道他不是什么好饼 |
[21:04] | I mean, even if you don’t give a shit about Dana, | 即使你对丹娜毫不上心 |
[21:05] | she is the one person Brody will reach out to | 但是 如果布洛迪想要联系谁 |
[21:08] | if he ever reaches out to anybody. | 那人一定会是她 |
[21:09] | So please, tell me you know where she is, | 所以拜托 告诉我你知道她在哪 |
[21:12] | tell me she’s safe, and then I’ll walk away. | 告诉我她现在很安全 然后我就滚蛋 |
[21:14] | Look, we got a BOLO out to field offices, | 我们已经要求调查局外勤处 |
[21:16] | law enforcement across the Northeast. | 整个东北地区的警察全力搜索 |
[21:18] | – We’re gonna find her. – You better. | -我们会找到她的 -最好如此 |
[21:20] | Because if anything happens to that girl, | 因为如果她发生了什么事 |
[21:22] | it’s on you, and I will make damn sure | 都是你的错 而且我保证 |
[21:23] | the whole world knows you lost her. | 会让全世界都知道是你弄丢了她 |
[21:53] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[21:59] | Move your damn car! | 把你的破车挪开 |
[22:00] | Oh, I just got to deliver this. | 我去送点东西 |
[22:01] | I said move your fucking car. | 我说了挪开你的破车 |
[22:02] | I’ll be, like, five seconds tops, I promise. | 我保证 只要五秒钟就好 |
[22:06] | Um… listen, | 听着 |
[22:08] | you know where 1905-B is? | 你知道1905-B在哪儿吗 |
[22:10] | ‘Cause I can see 1905-A, but… | 我只看到了1905-A 但是… |
[22:11] | I should break your neck, asshole. | 我真该拧断你的脖子 混蛋 |
[22:13] | Hey, man, what’s the hurry? | 哥们 这么着急做什么 |
[22:15] | Well, I guess it’s around back, but… | 好吧 我想应该是我开过头了 但… |
[22:18] | – Take it easy. – Thanks. | -保重 -谢谢 |
[22:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:45] | I spoke to the President yesterday. | 我昨天和总统谈过了 |
[22:46] | He’s concerned. | 他很关心 |
[22:48] | About what? | 关心什么 |
[22:49] | Morale at the CIA, for one thing. | 首当其冲的 就是中情局内的士气 |
[22:53] | In the wake of the Langley bombing, | 中情局爆炸事件的后续处理 |
[22:56] | and the revelations about Carrie Mathison. | 还有卡莉·麦吉森事件给我们的启示 |
[22:58] | Tell the President not to worry. | 转告总统无需担心 |
[23:00] | Morale is good. | 局内斗志昂扬 |
[23:02] | We’re moving forward. | 我们翻过这页了 |
[23:10] | You should also know he’s… | 你应该也知道了 |
[23:12] | exploring some changes in intelligence practice. | 他要在情报工作上寻求一些改变 |
[23:16] | The old games are proving less and less effective. | 事实证明 过去的方式效果越来越差 |
[23:20] | Obsolete, even. | 甚至是完全没效果 |
[23:22] | “The old games”? | “过去的方式” |
[23:24] | Certain categories of clandestine operations. | 一些秘密行动的方法 |
[23:28] | Double agents, coat-trailing, stimulated defections. | 比如双面间谍 挑拨离间 策反 |
[23:33] | Live sources. | 线人 |
[23:34] | Human beings. | 活人 |
[23:37] | That’s the gold standard of espionage. | 这是间谍活动的黄金准则 |
[23:39] | They’re also the most unreliable. | 他们也是最不可靠的因素 |
[23:42] | Two words, Nicholas Brody. | 比如一个名字 尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[23:47] | Brody got past us. | 布洛迪把我们都骗了 |
[23:50] | I’ll admit that. | 我必须得承认 |
[23:52] | Look, I’m not here to beat you over the head, | 听着 我不是来给你醍醐灌顶的 |
[23:53] | but the truth is, where we’ve been most effective is militarily. | 但事实是 我们最有效的环节是在军方 |
[23:57] | The drone program alone… | 光是无人驾驶机计划… |
[23:58] | You can’t run an intelligence agency | 你不能在一万英尺的高空 |
[23:59] | from 17,000 feet, Senator. | 经营一个情报机构 参议员阁下 |
[24:01] | No one is suggesting that. | 我没那么说 |
[24:03] | But with Al-Qaeda seriously degraded, | 但是随着基地组织的严重瓦解 |
[24:05] | out biggest threat is now Iran. | 我们现在最大的威胁是伊朗 |
[24:07] | Military action at this point– | 在这个时间点发起军事行动 |
[24:11] | be a huge mistake. | 是个巨大的错误 |
[24:14] | The President wants all options on the table, Saul. | 总统希望把所有的选项都摆到台面上来 索尔 |
[24:17] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会竭尽所能 |
[24:19] | But I won’t temper my views just to get your support | 但我不会为了争取你支持我做局长 |
[24:22] | for my confirmation as director. | 就收回我的观点 |
[24:29] | I’m afraid you’ve got this backwards, old friend. | 恐怕你搞错了 老朋友 |
[24:32] | I’m the one getting nominated as director. | 我才是被提名做局长的人 |
[24:38] | What? | 什么 |
[24:40] | The President’s putting my name up for confirmation tomorrow. | 总统明天就会提我的名 |
[24:44] | So this really isn’t about tempering your views, | 所以这不是你收不收回观点的问题 |
[24:47] | it’s about changing them. | 你得彻底改变观点 |
[24:49] | If, that is, you want a job… | 如果你还想在我的中情局 |
[24:53] | in my CIA. | 谋份差事的话 |
[24:57] | Your bird, I think. | 我想这是你的鸟 |
[25:27] | – Salaam. – Salaam. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:31] | Welcome, sir. My name is Navid. | 欢迎 先生 我叫纳维德 |
[25:33] | This is Aram. Your cases came yesterday. | 这是阿兰姆 您的东西昨天到了 |
[25:35] | They’re upstairs. | 就在楼上 |
[25:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | Let’s see what you have. | 来看看你们手里有什么 |
[25:47] | Can I get you anything, sir? A drink, some food? | 要吃点或者喝点什么吗 先生 |
[25:50] | No, thank you. I need to change my shirt. | 不用了 谢谢 我得换件衬衣 |
[25:52] | It’s stained. | 这件脏了 |
[25:53] | But first, show me the interview room. | 不过 先带我看看采访室吧 |
[25:56] | Sure. This way. | 当然 这边请 |
[26:05] | $40 on five, please. | 五号枪40块 谢谢 |
[26:07] | Good to go. | 去吧 |
[26:08] | …was found dead on a small fishing boat | …被发现死在一条小渔船上 |
[26:09] | near his vacation cabin, the victim of a savage beating. | 就在他度假的小屋附近 被害人曾遭到殴打 |
[26:13] | The motive for the fatal attack remains unknown. | 犯罪动机尚且未知 |
[26:16] | Syracuse Police have asked the public to be on the lookout | 锡拉丘兹警方呼吁民众留意 |
[26:19] | for two teenagers on the run from a Maryland clinic, | 两名从马里兰诊所出逃的青少年 |
[26:22] | driving a 1989 silver Toyota Camry. | 驾驶一辆89年的银色丰田佳美 |
[26:25] | One of the teens is Dana Brody, | 其中一名少女叫丹娜·布洛迪 |
[26:28] | daughter of fugitive Congressman Nicholas Brody. | 是流亡的前国会议员尼古拉斯·布洛迪之女 |
[26:31] | Her companion, Leo Carras, | 她的同伙叫利奥·卡拉斯 |
[26:32] | is receiving court-mandated treatment | 他的弟弟在与之签订了所谓的自杀协议后 |
[26:34] | following the death of his brother | 死于枪伤 |
[26:36] | who died from a gunshot wound | 随后法院判决 |
[26:38] | after an alleged suicide pact with Leo. | 对利奥强行托管 |
[26:41] | Police have asked the public not to approach the couple | 警方提醒民众不要靠近此二人 一经发现 |
[26:43] | but to contact Syracuse PD at 800-555-0199. | 请立即联系锡拉丘兹警局 800-555-0199 |
[26:52] | That it? | 就这些吗 |
[26:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:54] | 95 cents. | 95美分 |
[27:04] | Hey, uh, what about your change? | 喂 找你的钱不要了吗 |
[27:09] | Coming? | 走吗 |
[27:11] | Come on, we need to find | 走吧 |
[27:12] | a place to sleep before it gets dark. | 我们得在天黑前找个地方睡觉 |
[27:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:20] | Will you tell me about your brother? | 能跟我说说你弟弟的事吗 |
[27:23] | Tell you what? | 什么 |
[27:24] | Tell me what happened. | 跟我说说是怎么回事 |
[27:26] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[27:27] | So, will you tell me again? | 能再说一遍吗 |
[27:30] | Look, I don’t exactly enjoy talking about it. | 听着 我不喜欢老提这事 |
[27:32] | Will you please just tell me? | 就告诉我行吗 |
[27:33] | I want to understand. | 我想弄明白 |
[27:36] | I was in my room doing homework, | 我当时在房间里做作业 |
[27:39] | I heard a gunshot, | 听到了一声枪响 |
[27:42] | I went into Phil’s room, | 于是冲进菲尔的房间一看 |
[27:44] | he was… he was lying there, blood everywhere. | 他 他躺在那里 到处都是血 |
[27:48] | Somehow he’d gotten hold of my dad’s gun. | 原来他拿了我爸的枪 |
[27:51] | Before, you said that he-he’d done it in front of you. | 之前你说他是在你面前开枪的 |
[27:54] | Because that’s what it felt like. | 感觉就像是在我面前 |
[27:55] | He was right next door. | 毕竟他就在隔壁 |
[27:57] | In front of you, next door? | 在你面前 和在隔壁 |
[27:58] | How can that feel like the same thing? | 这怎么会感觉一样呢 |
[27:59] | Hey, Dana, Dana, what’s got into you? | 丹娜 丹娜 你到底怎么了 |
[28:02] | They said it was different on the news. | 新闻上说的跟你说的不一样 |
[28:05] | What news? | 什么新闻 |
[28:06] | In there. | 刚才里面在播新闻 |
[28:08] | We’re-we’re on the news. They’re looking for us. | 我们上新闻了 他们在追捕我们 |
[28:09] | And they said what happened | 新闻上说你和你弟弟 |
[28:11] | to you and your brother was a suicide pact. | 签订了一份自杀协议 |
[28:14] | The fucking news. | 去他妈新闻 |
[28:15] | Jesus, like they were there. | 靠 说得好像他们在场一样 |
[28:16] | I mean, you know better than anyone else | 你比谁都更清楚 |
[28:17] | what these people make up. | 这些人的编造能力 |
[28:19] | Except in my case, they didn’t make anything up. | 可我的事里 他们倒是没有半点编造 |
[28:21] | It was… it was all true, every single thing they said. | 都是事实 他们说的每件事都是事实 |
[28:23] | Would you just get in the car? | 你先上车行吗 |
[28:24] | So-so which is it? | 真相是什么 |
[28:25] | Did Phillip kill himself in his room? | 菲利普是不是在房间里自杀了 |
[28:27] | – Is that what happened? – Yes! | -是这样吗 -是 |
[28:28] | Will you get in the car?! | 你能先上车吗 |
[28:32] | How did he get the gun? | 他怎么拿到枪的 |
[28:34] | I don’t know. He got hold of it. | 我不知道 反正他拿到了 |
[28:35] | – You are lying. – I’m not. | -你在撒谎 -我没有 |
[28:36] | You are. I can tell. | 你在骗我 我看得出来 |
[28:38] | – Why are you doing this? – Stop the car. | -你干嘛对我穷追不舍 -停车 |
[28:40] | – No. Dana… – Stop. Let me out! | -不 丹娜 -停车 让我下去 |
[28:41] | – No, you’re gonna hurt yourself! No, stop! – Who cares? | -你会受伤的 别闹 -谁在乎啊 |
[28:44] | Jesus! Dana! | 老天 丹娜 |
[28:48] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[28:52] | Please stop! | 别跑了 |
[28:54] | Dana, please wait! | 丹娜 等等 |
[28:55] | Wait, just tell me what you want, I’ll do it! | 等一下 告诉我你要什么 我都照办 |
[28:56] | Tell me the truth! | 告诉我真相 |
[28:58] | I’m calling the police! | 我会报警的 |
[28:59] | I’ll tell… I’ll tell you the truth. | 好 我会告诉你真相 |
[29:00] | Dana, please. | 丹娜 求你了 |
[29:01] | Leave me alone. | 你走开 |
[29:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:04] | Don’t say that, that doesn’t mean anything. | 别这么说 根本毫无意义 |
[29:05] | It does to me. I love you. | 我是真心的 我爱你 |
[29:07] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[29:08] | Dana, listen to me. | 丹娜 听我说 |
[29:09] | Why would I listen to you? | 我干嘛要听你说 |
[29:10] | – Dana… – Why would I listen to you? | -丹娜 -为什么我要听你的 |
[29:11] | Because you’re right! It was me! | 因为你是对的 都是我的错 |
[29:14] | It was my idea, | 是我的主意 |
[29:15] | playing the game with the gun. | 是我提出用枪玩游戏 |
[29:16] | It was my idea, my fault he’s dead. | 是我的提议 他的死是我的错 |
[29:18] | I wanted to tell you, | 我本来想告诉你 |
[29:19] | but I-I couldn’t; I didn’t know how to. | 但我做不到 我开不了口 |
[29:22] | You just say it. | 你就直说啊 |
[29:23] | How do I say that? | 我该怎么说 |
[29:24] | I liked you, I wanted you to like me. | 我喜欢你 也希望你喜欢我 |
[29:25] | How-how do I say that? | 你让我怎么开口 |
[29:27] | You just say it! | 就直说啊 |
[29:29] | Like I said it! | 像我一样 |
[29:30] | Like, “My dad murdered 200 people.” | 就像我说 “我爸杀了200个人” |
[29:32] | Like, “I tried to kill myself.” | “我试图自杀” |
[29:35] | I told you! I told you over and over again | 我告诉过你 一遍又一遍 |
[29:38] | that the one thing I cannot have in my life is lies, | 我这辈子唯一不能忍受的就是谎言 |
[29:40] | and you lied to me! | 你却对我撒谎 |
[29:41] | Dana, please. | 丹娜 别走 |
[30:44] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[30:45] | Carrie, how you doing? | 卡莉 你还好吗 |
[30:47] | Going a little crazy, to be honest. | 老实说有点抓狂 |
[30:50] | Have you heard anything? | 你听说什么了吗 |
[30:51] | Yeah, I heard about you and Jessica Brody, | 对 我听说了你和杰西卡·布洛迪的事 |
[30:53] | about you and the FBI. | 你和联邦调查局的事 |
[30:55] | That’s what I heard. | 我都听说了 |
[30:56] | I had no options, Saul. | 我别无选择 索尔 |
[30:57] | But you did have an option, Carrie, | 可是你有选择 卡莉 |
[30:59] | which was not to compromise our operation. | 那就是不破坏我们的行动 |
[31:01] | I didn’t. Last I looked, | 我没有 最近一次我看到 |
[31:03] | the surveillance is still in place. | 监视小队还在原处 |
[31:04] | We’re still in business. | 一切正常 |
[31:05] | Well, you should look again. | 那你该再看一下了 |
[31:07] | Quinn just called. | 奎恩刚打来电话 |
[31:09] | Surveillance pulled out five minutes ago. | 监视小队五分钟前撤离了 |
[31:17] | Well, maybe they just knocked off for the night, | 也许他们晚上收工了 |
[31:20] | or maybe Javadi’s delayed. | 也许贾瓦迪有事耽搁了 |
[31:21] | Or maybe they saw through your fool’s errand | 也许他们看穿了你做的蠢事 |
[31:23] | on behalf of Brody’s daughter. | 为了布洛迪的女儿徒劳奔波 |
[31:25] | Brody’s daughter, for fuck’s sake. | 为了布洛迪那该死的女儿 |
[31:28] | You realize how much work you wasted? | 你知道多少努力付诸东流吗 |
[31:30] | How much goddamn pain? | 造成了多大损失 |
[31:34] | I-I wasn’t made, Saul. I know I wasn’t. | 我没有露馅 索尔 我知道没有 |
[31:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:42] | Saul, listen to me. | 索尔 听我解释 |
[31:44] | I’ve got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[32:20] | Getting worried. | 刚还在担心 |
[32:22] | Thought you might have run out on us. | 以为你半道跑了呢 |
[32:23] | When I’m having so much fun? | 这么多乐子 哪舍得走啊 |
[32:25] | Scotch. | 一杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[32:26] | Lockhart told me | 洛克哈特告诉我 |
[32:27] | you had a spirited exchange of views. | 你们进行了深入的意见交换 |
[32:29] | Yep. We didn’t agree on a damn thing. | 没错 我们没有达成任何共识 |
[32:32] | You know what might have been nice, though, from a friend? | 不过你知道作为朋友 该怎么做才对吗 |
[32:36] | A word of fucking warning about what was going on. | 就是他妈提前警告我会发生什么 |
[32:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[32:46] | if I could have your attention, please. | 请大家听我说两句 |
[32:50] | Um, you know why I invited you here. | 你们都知道我请诸位来此的原因 |
[32:55] | To set the future direction of our nation’s intelligence | 是为国家未来的情报工作指明方向 |
[33:00] | and to kill some geese. | 顺便猎些野鹅 |
[33:03] | I believe that both of those missions have been accomplished. | 我认为以上两项使命都已顺利完成 |
[33:07] | So would you please raise a glass with me | 所以请各位和我共同举杯 |
[33:11] | to Andrew Lockhart, | 敬安德鲁·洛克哈特 |
[33:14] | the man the President has chosen | 总统选择的 |
[33:15] | to be the next director of the CIA. | 中情局下一任局长 |
[33:20] | Hear, hear! | 恭喜 恭喜 |
[33:21] | Well done. | 很好 |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[33:27] | I want you to know that | 我想告诉大家 |
[33:29] | when the President announces my nomination tomorrow, | 当总统明天宣布我的提名 |
[33:31] | there won’t be a prouder man in America. | 全美国没有人会比我更自豪 |
[33:34] | And two weeks from now, | 两周以后 |
[33:36] | when, by God’s grace, I’ll be confirmed, | 感谢上帝 当我正式上任之际 |
[33:40] | there won’t be a humbler. | 也没有人会比我更谦卑 |
[33:42] | Humble, because I know | 因为我明白 谦卑 |
[33:45] | that I wouldn’t be standing here tonight | 让我今晚能站在这里 |
[33:48] | without the support of all of you. | 没有各位的支持 这根本不可能 |
[33:51] | And a special thanks to the man who was the caretaker | 我还要特别感谢一个人 |
[33:55] | of the Agency through this most difficult time, | 他带领中情局渡过了最艰难时期 |
[33:59] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
[34:00] | To you, Saul. | 敬你 索尔 |
[34:02] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:03] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[34:07] | And on that happy note, | 那么在这种欢乐的氛围下 |
[34:09] | I think we can eat. | 我觉得们可以开吃了 |
[34:10] | One second, Mike. | 等一下 麦克 |
[34:11] | I, too, would like to congratulate Senator Lockhart | 我也想祝贺洛克哈特参议员 |
[34:13] | on his nomination. | 成功任职 |
[34:15] | If he’s half as good a director | 如果他做局长的水准赶得上 |
[34:17] | as he is a shot, we’re in safe hands. | 他打猎水准的一半 那我们可就高枕无忧了 |
[34:23] | Maybe that wasn’t the right analogy. | 或许这么比喻不太恰当 |
[34:26] | Being a spy isn’t the same as | 当间谍的可不只是 |
[34:28] | sitting in a hide | 躲在暗处 |
[34:29] | waiting for the enemy to come under your guns. | 坐等敌人来撞枪口 |
[34:32] | You’re in the jungle, usually in the dark, | 你将身处荆棘 被黑暗所笼罩 |
[34:36] | with bad information and unreliable partners. | 没有准确的情报或是值得信赖的搭档 |
[34:42] | The Senator’s made a career | 参议员通过抨击 |
[34:44] | criticizing the agency he’s about to lead. | 他将领导的这所机构而成功上位 |
[34:48] | His first job, in my opinion, is to win the hearts and minds | 我觉得 他的首要任务就是要将他 |
[34:52] | of those men and women in harm’s way. | 所伤透的民心争取回来 |
[34:57] | Otherwise, he’s just another political appointee | 否则 他不过是另一个政治掮客 |
[35:00] | holding up his finger to see which way the wind is blowing. | 只会无所作为地见风使舵 |
[35:07] | I wish you luck, Senator. | 祝你好运 参议员 |
[35:13] | In the meantime, I still have two weeks left on my watch | 与此同时 我尚有两周的任期 |
[35:17] | and a lot of work to do. | 还有很多工作要做 |
[35:21] | Bon appetit. | 祝你们胃口好 |
[35:29] | General. | 将军 |
[36:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[36:34] | Really. | 真的 |
[38:35] | Yes? | 喂 |
[38:36] | It’s Quinn. | 我是奎恩 |
[38:37] | I know. Is the surveillance back? | 我知道 监视的人回来没有 |
[38:39] | No. | 没有 |
[38:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:46] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[38:51] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[38:53] | About a hundred yards away. | 距离你一百米左右 |
[38:57] | I’m not sure I like being watched over by you, Quinn. | 我不喜欢你这样监视我 奎恩 |
[39:02] | I’m at a safe distance. | 我会保持安全距离 |
[39:05] | Anyway, according to Saul, you’re wasting your time. | 随便吧 按索尔的说法 你是在浪费时间 |
[39:07] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[39:10] | You don’t know that. | 那倒未必 |
[39:13] | You were there. | 你一直都在 |
[39:14] | Did I get made? | 是我搞砸了吗 |
[39:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:20] | It was always a fucking long shot. | 这他妈的真是放手一搏 |
[39:26] | Night, Quinn. | 晚安 奎恩 |
[39:38] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[39:40] | I didn’t expect you back tonight. | 我以为你今晚不回来了 |
[39:42] | This is Alan Bernard. | 这位是阿伦·伯纳德 |
[39:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:48] | Alan and I worked together in Mumbai, and… | 阿伦和我曾在孟买一起共事… |
[39:53] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[40:27] | No sound. | 别出声 |
[40:42] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[40:43] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[40:51] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱了 |
[40:53] | Everything. | 都脱了 |
[40:53] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[40:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:00] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我脱 |
[42:06] | Yes. | 喂 |
[42:08] | I think the watch is back on. | 我想他们又开始监视了 |
[42:10] | What are you seeing? | 你看到什么了 |
[42:11] | I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[42:12] | I put a GoPro camera on her street, | 我在她家街边安了个摄像头 |
[42:14] | but it’s not showing me anything. | 但监控画面上什么都没有 |
[42:16] | I got to get closer. | 我得过去 |
[42:17] | No, no, stay put. | 不要 先别动 |
[42:23] | Dress now. | 穿衣服 |
[42:25] | No. | 不 |
[42:28] | In these. | 穿这个 |
[42:32] | No, this-this isn’t right. | 不 这不对劲 |
[42:33] | This is not what we agreed. | 我们达成的协议不是这样的 |
[42:35] | Nothing is agreed. | 没有协议这回事 |
[42:36] | Get dressed. | 穿衣服 |
[42:46] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[43:02] | Any sign of Carrie? | 有卡莉的踪迹吗 |
[43:03] | No, there’s no sign of Carrie. | 没有 看不到卡莉 |
[43:05] | I’m too fucking far away. | 我离得太他妈远了 |
[43:07] | Well, keep your distance. | 好的 保持距离 |
[43:09] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[43:20] | Hurry. | 赶紧的 |
[43:37] | I’m getting closer. | 我要过去 |
[43:38] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[43:39] | Do not move. | 千万别动 |
[43:43] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[44:53] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[44:55] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[44:57] | Saul, please. | 索尔 拜托 |
[45:04] | Yes. | 喂 |
[45:05] | Yeah, I’m inside. She’s gone. | 我进来了 她不见了 |
[45:07] | They left her clothes. | 他们留下了她的衣服 |
[45:10] | Broke her phone. | 摔坏了她的手机 |
[45:10] | I guess they got her SIM. | 可能还拿走了她的电话卡 |
[45:12] | We lost her. | 我们找不到她了 |
[45:14] | But we know who’s got her. | 但我们知道是谁把她带走的 |
[45:17] | We’re back in business. | 我们又有事做了 |
[45:19] | She’s on her own, Saul. | 她现在是孤军奋战 索尔 |
[45:22] | She’s always been on her own. | 她向来都是孤军奋战的 |
[45:52] | Take it off. | 拿下来 |
[45:58] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[46:01] | You’re in good shape. | 你身材不错 |
[46:04] | Must be all that yoga. | 一定是瑜伽的功劳 |