时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:16] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:19] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:22] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:25] | This will not stand, this aggression against, Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:28] | This relentless pursuit of terror. | 对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击 |
[00:30] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:31] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:33] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:34] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:36] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:39] | The next samba we’re going to swing for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:41] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:43] | …until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:45] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 整个事件就发生在我的眼前 |
[00:47] | and I never saw it coming. | 而我丝毫没预料到 |
[00:49] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:54] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:55] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[01:05] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person | 你是我见过最聪明 |
[01:07] | I’ve ever known. | 又最愚蠢的人 |
[01:09] | I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[01:11] | I’m the only one who got it right. | 我是唯一的明白人 |
[01:17] | Take ’em. | 拿下 |
[01:19] | Take ’em all. | 通通拿下 |
[01:33] | I’m inviting you into an ongoing operation, Peter. | 我在邀请你加入本次行动 彼得 |
[01:36] | Carrie’s and mine. | 卡莉和我的行动 |
[01:37] | You mean burning her in front of the Senate? | 你是说在参议院里当场出卖她 |
[01:40] | The case officer in question, | 受质疑的谍报人员 |
[01:41] | she’s been diagnosed as bipolar. | 她被诊断为躁郁症 |
[01:43] | Committing her to a mental institution. | 把她送进精神病院 |
[01:46] | This is a fucking sham! | 这他妈是个骗局 |
[01:47] | All an act. | 都是演戏 |
[01:48] | Part of the plan. | 计划之中 |
[01:50] | Fuck me. | 难以置信 |
[01:51] | Two nights ago, | 两天前 |
[01:51] | the deputy chief of Iran’s Intelligence Directorate took the bait. | 伊朗情报指挥部副部长上钩了 |
[01:55] | We believe he’s on his way here. | 我们相信他已经往这边赶了 |
[01:58] | What do you mean, Dana’s missing? | 丹娜不见了是什么意思 |
[01:59] | She disappeared three days ago. | 她三天前失踪了 |
[02:00] | She stole my car | 她偷了我的车 |
[02:01] | and broke her boyfriend out of the clinic. | 然后协助她男友从诊所逃跑出来 |
[02:04] | His parents put him there to avoid a homicide charge. | 他父母送他进去 使他避免被控谋杀 |
[02:07] | The one thing I cannot have in my life is lies, | 我这辈子唯一不能忍受的就是谎言 |
[02:08] | – and y-you lied to me! – Dana, please… | -你却对我撒谎 -丹娜 别走 |
[02:11] | I spoke to the president yesterday. | 我昨天和总统谈过了 |
[02:13] | He’s concerned. | 他很关心 |
[02:13] | He’s exploring some changes in intelligence practice. | 他要在情报工作上寻求一些变革 |
[02:17] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会竭尽所能 |
[02:20] | But I won’t temper my views just to get your support | 但我不会为了争取你支持我做局长 |
[02:22] | for my confirmation as director. | 就收回我的观点 |
[02:24] | I’m afraid you’ve got this backwards, old friend. | 恐怕你搞错了 老朋友 |
[02:27] | I’m the one getting nominated as director. | 我才是被提名做局长的人 |
[02:34] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[02:36] | I didn’t expect you back tonight. | 我以为你今晚不回来了 |
[02:38] | This is Alain Bernard. | 这位是阿伦·伯纳德 |
[02:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:44] | Yes? | 喂 |
[02:45] | I think the watch is back on. | 我想他们又开始监视了 |
[02:48] | No sound. | 别出声 |
[02:50] | Any sign of Carrie? | 有卡莉的踪迹吗 |
[02:51] | No, there’s no sign of Carrie. | 没有 看不到卡莉 |
[02:53] | I’m too fucking far away. | 我离得太他妈远了 |
[02:57] | I’m getting closer. | 我要过去 |
[02:58] | Quinn, do not move. | 奎恩 千万别动 |
[03:01] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I’m inside. She’s gone. | 我进来了 她不见了 |
[03:06] | We lost her. | 我们找不到她了 |
[03:07] | But we know who’s got her. | 但我们知道是谁把她带走的 |
[03:09] | We’re back in business. | 我们又有事做了 |
[03:10] | She’s on her own, Saul. | 她现在是孤军奋战 索尔 |
[03:12] | She’s always been on her own. | 她向来都是孤军奋战的 |
[03:14] | Take it off. | 拿下来 |
[03:20] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[03:52] | Police traffic cameras picked up three men | 道路监控无意拍下三个男人带着卡莉 |
[03:54] | leaving DC with Carrie in a Dodge sedan | 在凌晨1:34左右开着一辆道奇轿车 |
[03:57] | around 1:34 A.M. | 离开华盛顿 |
[03:59] | False plates. Likely a stolen vehicle. | 假车牌 可能是被盗车辆 |
[04:02] | Show him the UAV footage. | 给他看无人机拍到的画面 |
[04:05] | This might take a minute. | 可能要花几分钟 |
[04:08] | – About time. – Oh, sorry. | -你早该来了 -抱歉 |
[04:10] | My taxi got lost. | 我坐出租车迷路了 |
[04:11] | You took a fucking taxi to a CIA safe house? | 你叫了辆该死的出租车来中情局安全屋 |
[04:14] | It’s a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:16] | I flew in from a job in Georgia; | 我从乔治亚州飞来的 |
[04:18] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[04:23] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[04:23] | Trying to send him the drone feed. | 正在设法把无人机发回的视频传给他 |
[04:29] | The car turns onto the G.W. Parkway six minutes later, | 那辆车六分钟后拐进GW主干道 |
[04:32] | beltway 14 minutes after that, | 14分钟后进入环城高速路 |
[04:35] | then heads north on 270 towards Germantown. | 然后以时速270公里向北开往日耳曼敦 |
[04:38] | Pulls into a truck stop. | 停在一个卡车停靠点 |
[04:40] | Three men hustle Carrie inside. | 三个人推搡着卡莉进去了 |
[04:43] | The drone is now useless. | 无人机现在没用了 |
[04:44] | Truck stop security cameras? | 卡车停靠点有监控摄像头吗 |
[04:47] | Limited to gas pumps, cash registers and bathrooms. | 只能看到加油泵 收银机和浴室 |
[04:49] | Nothing. | 看不到什么 |
[04:50] | What about the car? | 那车呢 |
[04:51] | They never went back to it. | 他们再没回来 |
[04:52] | It’s still there six hours later. | 已经在那里停了六个多小时了 |
[04:56] | So we lost her. | 所以我们把她跟丢了 |
[04:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:59] | How about we check the car for prints, | 不如检查下车上的指纹 |
[05:01] | see if we can I.D. any of those three men? | 看看能否识别出那三个人 |
[05:04] | No. We don’t panic or do anything | 不行 我们不能惊慌或轻举妄动 |
[05:05] | that could compromise Carrie. | 那会对卡莉造成威胁 |
[05:07] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:10] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[05:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[05:48] | Firstly, Miss Mathison, I wish to apologize | 首先 麦吉森小姐 我很抱歉 |
[05:51] | for the precautions we had to take in bringing you here. | 为带你来这里不得不采取一些防范措施 |
[05:55] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:57] | If we are to have a relationship that has any real meaning… | 如果我们要进行真正意义上的合作 |
[06:01] | we must first establish the most important ingredient. | 我们先得建立最重要的部分 |
[06:05] | Trust. | 信任 |
[06:08] | Now… | 现在 |
[06:15] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[06:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:20] | Is this the month of March? | 现在是三月份吗 |
[06:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:24] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[06:27] | No. | 没有 |
[06:29] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[06:32] | Majid Javadi. | 马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[06:34] | Second in command of Iran’s Intelligence Directorate. | 伊朗情报部门的副指挥 |
[06:49] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:51] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:05] | His name is Alan Bernard. | 他叫艾伦·伯纳德 |
[07:08] | He didn’t stay the night, if that’s what you’re wondering. | 他昨晚没留下来 如果你想知道的话 |
[07:11] | How un-French of him. | 他这作风可不像法国人 |
[07:15] | We met in Mumbai. | 我们是在孟买遇到的 |
[07:17] | He was researching an article on police corruption. | 他在调查一篇警察腐败的文章 |
[07:19] | You don’t need to explain yourself. | 你不用为自己解释 |
[07:23] | Will you look at me, please? | 你能看着我吗 |
[07:32] | I didn’t do anything wrong, Saul. | 我没做错什么 索尔 |
[07:35] | When I met him… | 我遇到他的时候 |
[07:37] | you and I… had separated. | 你和我…已经分居了 |
[07:41] | Your decision… | 你的决定… |
[07:44] | not mine. | 不是我的 |
[07:46] | When your world collapsed… | 当你的世界崩塌的时候 |
[07:50] | I came running. | 我逃走了 |
[07:51] | Yes. You did. | 是的 没错 |
[07:55] | But I left something behind. | 但是我舍弃了一些东西 |
[07:58] | It was the whole life I was starting there. | 在那边开始了全新的生活 |
[08:01] | So you’re in love with him. | 这么说你爱上他了 |
[08:04] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[08:06] | – Don’t do this, Saul. – It’s a simple question. | -别这样 索尔 -这个问题很简单 |
[08:08] | Yes or no– do you love him? | 你爱他吗 回答我是还是不是 |
[08:11] | We have fun. | 我们过得很开心 |
[08:12] | He makes me laugh. How’s that? | 他能让我开心 怎么说呢 |
[08:13] | Today is better with him in it. | 现在能和他在一起 我觉得很好 |
[08:17] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 我只要听到这些就够了 |
[08:22] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[08:29] | You should know, the… | 你应该知道 |
[08:31] | president is nominating Andrew Lockhart… | 总统打算提名安德鲁·洛克哈特 |
[08:34] | as director of Central Intelligence. | 为中央情报局局长 |
[08:37] | What? | 什么 |
[08:40] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[08:43] | Nothing happened. | 没什么事 |
[08:46] | I don’t think I was ever really in the running. | 我从未觉得自己有被提名的希望 |
[08:50] | Well, I’m so sorry, Saul. | 我很抱歉 索尔 |
[08:53] | Oh, don’t be. | 没必要 |
[08:55] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:57] | For God’s sake, Saul… | 上帝啊 索尔 |
[08:59] | stop this detached routine. | 别用这样冷淡的口气和我说话 |
[09:01] | Just get angry at something. | 随便朝什么发一顿火也好 |
[09:04] | Get angry at me. | 朝我发火 |
[09:07] | I don’t have any claim on you, Mira. | 米拉 对你我没什么可抱怨的 |
[09:09] | No, but you do. | 不 你有 |
[09:12] | Surely you know that. | 你自己知道 |
[09:16] | Not anymore. | 不会再有了 |
[09:32] | Do you still work for the CIA? | 你仍在中情局任职吗 |
[09:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:37] | You’re an analyst. | 你是一名情报分析员 |
[09:40] | Case officer. | 案件负责人 |
[09:42] | A spy. | 一名间谍 |
[09:45] | Who’s currently on administrative leave. | 目前我正在行政休假中 |
[09:50] | Does anyone else know that you and I are meeting? | 还有别人知道我和你碰面吗 |
[09:56] | No. | 没有 |
[10:03] | Are you able to provide me with information on CIA matters? | 你能向我提供中情局的情报信息吗 |
[10:13] | I told Mr. Bennett that I might be able to discuss | 我告诉过本尼特先生 我可能会 |
[10:15] | some areas within certain strict parameters. | 在一定的限度内探讨部分事件 |
[10:18] | Yes or no? | 是还是不是 |
[10:20] | Please. | 请回答 |
[10:23] | I agreed to speak with you, and you alone. | 我之前同意和你谈 单独和你谈 |
[10:26] | I don’t… I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[10:26] | these men– they’re making me nervous. | 还有这些人 他们让我紧张 |
[10:28] | You can trust them. | 你可以相信他们 |
[10:32] | Like you trust me. | 就像你相信我一样 |
[10:59] | The machine says you’re lying. | 测谎仪显示你在说谎 |
[11:13] | Are we completely alone now? | 现在真的没别人在了吗 |
[11:15] | Is anyone else listening to this? | 还有别人能听到我们说话吗 |
[11:17] | No. No one is listening. | 没有 没别人了 |
[11:19] | Shall we try this again? Hmm? | 我们要再来一次吗 |
[11:23] | No. | 不 |
[11:25] | No. | 不用了 |
[11:26] | We’re done. | 我们没什么好说的了 |
[11:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:33] | It’s time we talk about Nassir Hejazi. | 现在我们来说说纳赛尔·赫佳兹 |
[11:38] | Goalkeeper… | 一名守门员 |
[11:39] | for the 1978 Iran World Cup team. | 1978年服役于伊朗世界杯足球队 |
[11:42] | Whose name you used to embezzle | 你用这个名字 |
[11:44] | more than $45 million from the Revolutionary Guard. | 从革命卫队中挪用了4500万美元 |
[11:49] | You are now an enemy of your own state. | 你现在成了自己国家的敌人 |
[12:41] | Brava, Miss Mathison. | 精彩 麦吉森小姐 |
[12:45] | Quite excellent. | 非常出色 |
[12:50] | So, uh, when did you and Saul hatch this plan? | 你跟索尔什么时候开始策划这件事的 |
[12:58] | You bombed the CIA 12/12. | 你在12月12日炸了中情局 |
[13:01] | We got to work in the early hours of 12/13. | 我们在12月13日一早就开始工作了 |
[13:05] | If you’re considering killing me or running, forget it. | 如果你想杀我或者想逃跑 别想了 |
[13:07] | You’re outnumbered and outgunned, | 我们人比你多 武力比你强大 |
[13:09] | and you’ll never get off this property. | 你也别想离开这所房子 |
[13:13] | So, why am I not arrested already? | 那为什么我还没有被逮捕 |
[13:17] | Saul would like to talk to you first. | 索尔想跟你先聊聊 |
[13:20] | He used you to lure me. | 他用你来引我上钩 |
[13:23] | Saul Berenson– still, after all these years, | 索尔·贝伦森 这么多年过去了 |
[13:28] | putting other people’s lives on the line. | 他还是把别人的命不当回事 |
[13:34] | Tell your men that your plan to recruit me as an asset has worked. | 告诉你的人说你征募我的计划成功了 |
[13:38] | Then I’ll take you to Saul. | 然后我就带你去见索尔 |
[13:40] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[13:42] | You can finish your cigarette. | 可以等你把烟抽完 |
[13:45] | For me to leave with you so quickly | 我要是这么快就跟你走 |
[13:48] | will arouse suspicion. | 一定会引起怀疑的 |
[13:50] | You’ll find a way. | 你会处理好的 |
[13:52] | I know my men. | 我了解我的人 |
[13:53] | I trained them. | 是我训练了他们 |
[13:54] | You command and they obey. | 你下令 他们服从 |
[14:04] | The plan was to test you with the lie detector | 计划是用测谎仪对你进行测试 |
[14:07] | and, if satisfied, to give you a simple assignment. | 如果通过 会先给你一个简单任务 |
[14:12] | That is how we recruit all of our assets. | 这是我们征募所有人员的方式 |
[14:15] | There is no plausible way to explain | 如果突然改变了这套流程 |
[14:17] | a sudden change in that procedure. | 我无法给出合理解释 |
[14:23] | What are you suggesting? | 那你有什么建议 |
[14:28] | I tell them I have instructed you to retrieve an item | 我告诉他们我命令你亲自去 |
[14:32] | of valuable intelligence and deliver to me in person. | 取回一件有价值的情报交给我 |
[14:35] | Valuable intelligence? Like what? | 有价值的情报 比如什么 |
[14:38] | The intelligence that led to the six assassinations | 作为对兰利总部爆炸的回应 |
[14:42] | that your clandestine service carried out around the world | 你所服务的秘密机构在世界各地 |
[14:45] | in response to the bombing of Langley. | 搞的六次暗杀的情报 |
[14:53] | I can have that by this afternoon. | 我下午之前可以搞到 |
[14:56] | That fast? | 这么快 |
[14:57] | I’m that good. | 我就是这么棒 |
[14:58] | Otherwise, why go to all this trouble to recruit me? | 不然为什么费那个劲征募我 |
[15:01] | 3:00 p.m., seven hours from now. | 下午三点 到现在还有七个小时 |
[15:05] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[15:06] | Exit one off the 270. | 270公路一号出口 |
[15:08] | There’s a coffee shop right there– Raffi’s Coffee Shop. | 那里有一个咖啡馆 拉斐咖啡馆 |
[15:11] | Can’t miss it. | 一眼就能看见 |
[15:12] | Falls Church train station is what I had in mind. | 我本想定在福尔斯教堂火车站 |
[15:14] | I just changed it. | 我正好给你改了 |
[15:17] | 270, exit one, | 270公路 一号出口 |
[15:19] | Raffi’s Coffee. | 拉斐咖啡馆 |
[15:22] | – Wait here. – Make it quick. | -在这里等着 -快点 |
[15:29] | Saul should have instructed you | 索尔应该告诉过你 |
[15:30] | to treat me with more respect than that. | 要对我放尊重些 |
[15:47] | Bring me the bank files from Venezuela, please. | 请把委内瑞拉的银行资料给我 |
[16:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:23] | This way. | 这边 |
[16:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:27] | Where’s Mr. Javadi? | 贾瓦迪先生在哪儿 |
[16:36] | I need to speak with Mr. Javadi again before I leave. | 我走之前要跟贾瓦迪先生再谈谈 |
[16:38] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[16:55] | Where would you like them? | 你想把它们放在哪里 |
[16:58] | The Venezuela bank files. | 委内瑞拉的银行资料 |
[17:07] | Is that Javadi? | 那是贾瓦迪吗 |
[17:10] | At a French restaurant in Tehran with our wives. | 我们带着妻子在德黑兰的一家法餐馆 |
[17:17] | You and he were friends? | 你跟他是朋友吗 |
[17:19] | We were young intelligence officers | 在伊朗国王最后的日子里 |
[17:20] | during the dying days of the Shah. | 我们同为年轻的情报官 |
[17:22] | Complicated times. | 复杂的年代 |
[17:25] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[17:26] | Sanjar Hootan, a professor of political science | 桑加·胡坦 一个政治学教授 |
[17:29] | at the University of Tehran. | 德黑兰大学的政治学教授 |
[17:31] | An agent of yours? | 是你的探员吗 |
[17:32] | One of four I recruited there before the revolution. | 我在革命前招募的四个人中的一个 |
[17:37] | This is Tal’at Basari, | 这是塔拉特·巴萨里 |
[17:39] | a concert-level pianist whose cousin | 音乐会水准的钢琴家 |
[17:40] | had ties to Khomeini. | 她表亲和霍梅尼有关系 |
[17:43] | What’s their relevance to you now? | 他们现在跟你有什么关系 |
[17:48] | I had to get all four | 革命爆发后 |
[17:49] | out of Iran after the revolution. | 我得带那四个人离开伊朗 |
[17:53] | Their lives were in danger. | 他们有生命危险 |
[17:54] | Javadi offered to help. | 贾瓦迪说要帮忙 |
[17:56] | He said SAVAK still had a safe house | 他说萨瓦克[伊朗秘密警察组织] |
[17:58] | near the airport where they could stay | 在机场旁还有一间安全屋可以给他们住 |
[17:59] | while I got travel documents together over at the embassy. | 直到我从大使馆拿到全部通关文件 |
[18:02] | When was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[18:03] | May 1979. | 1979年五月 |
[18:06] | Country was in full revolutionary crisis mode– | 整个国家都笼罩在革命危机之下 |
[18:10] | Khomeini’s thugs in the street | 霍梅尼手下的暴徒们 |
[18:13] | trying to consolidate power. | 在街上闹事要求巩固政权 |
[18:17] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[18:21] | When I showed up at the house… | 当我到那间房子里去的时候 |
[18:25] | their bodies were laid out | 他们的尸体 |
[18:26] | on the carpet side-by-side. | 被并排放在毯子上 |
[18:30] | I had promised them the protection | 我向他们承诺的是 |
[18:33] | of the United States government. | 美国政府会保护他们 |
[18:35] | Instead they got a bullet to the back of their heads. | 而不是让他们从后面被爆头 |
[18:40] | Javadi. | 是贾瓦迪干的 |
[18:42] | It was his ticket into the new regime’s security services. | 是他为新政权提供安全服务的通行证 |
[18:48] | I flew back to Washington, handed in my resignation. | 我飞回华盛顿 交了辞呈 |
[18:53] | Not only were my people dead, | 不仅我的人死了 |
[18:55] | but I watched a man I thought I knew become an animal… | 而且我还眼睁睁看着自以为熟悉的人 |
[19:01] | …in front of my eyes. | 变成了一头禽兽 |
[19:05] | So this operation is your revenge. | 所以这行动是你的复仇了 |
[19:07] | No. | 不 |
[19:10] | Revenge was when I helped his wife and son escape | 我的复仇是在那四个月以后 |
[19:12] | to the West four months later. | 帮他的妻儿逃到西边 |
[19:18] | That’s her–Fariba. | 就是她 法利巴 |
[19:27] | This isn’t going to be easy, is it? | 这可不简单 对吧 |
[19:35] | Turning an intelligence officer | 让一个情报人员 |
[19:36] | against his own country– | 和他的祖国反目 |
[19:40] | well, that’s the most delicate and uncertain work there is. | 这也是最巧妙和不确定的部分 |
[19:43] | But he will turn, won’t he? | 但他会倒戈的 对吗 |
[19:45] | You do have the advantage over him. | 你比他更有优势 |
[19:49] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[19:52] | Turning touches the stubbornness in some people. | 倒戈行为会触动某些人的顽固念头 |
[19:57] | He’s a stubborn man to begin with. | 而他本来就是个很顽固的人 |
[20:36] | Out. | 下车 |
[21:14] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[21:15] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[21:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:18] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[21:20] | With what? | 帮什么忙 |
[21:22] | Everything okay? | 你没事吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:31] | A name change application? | 姓名更改申请 |
[21:34] | I can’t be Dana Brody anymore. | 我不能再以丹娜·布洛迪的身份生活了 |
[21:36] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[21:38] | I already made an appointment at the courthouse. | 我在法院约了个时间 |
[21:42] | Well, what are you going to change your name to? | 那你要把你的名字改成什么 |
[21:44] | Lazaro. | 改成拉扎罗 |
[21:46] | My maiden name? | 我娘家的姓吗 |
[21:49] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[21:55] | When’s your appointment? | 你约了什么时候 |
[21:56] | Well, they have an opening in, like, an hour, actually. | 其实 他们一小时后就有时间 |
[22:01] | Do you think that you could drive me? | 你能载我去吗 |
[22:06] | Please, Mom. | 求你了 妈 |
[22:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[22:24] | At my place. | 在我家 |
[22:26] | He wouldn’t come with me right away. | 他不能马上跟我一起过来 |
[22:28] | Said it wouldn’t fly with his guys, it was too risky, | 他说他的人都不能接受 那太冒险了 |
[22:30] | so I set a meet for later. | 所以我定下稍晚见面 |
[22:32] | The plan was to bring him straight here. | 按计划是要把他直接带来 |
[22:34] | I know what the plan was, Saul, | 我知道计划是什么 索尔 |
[22:35] | but he had a legitimate problem with it, | 但是他拒绝的理由是合理的 |
[22:37] | and I… I made a call in the moment. | 而且我 我马上就打电话给你了 |
[22:41] | Where’d he take you? | 他把你带到哪里去了 |
[22:44] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[22:49] | We lost you. | 我们找不到你 |
[22:50] | We knew it could happen going in. | 我们知道这种事常有的 |
[22:54] | Move on, please. | 请继续说吧 |
[22:56] | 2767 Green Meadow Drive, | 绿草大道 2767号 |
[22:59] | Stone Hearth Country Club, | 炉石城郊俱乐部 |
[23:00] | the northeast corner of the ninth green. | 第九果岭的东北角 |
[23:02] | Get the drone over that address now. | 让无人机到那个地址上空 |
[23:04] | Javadi could be anywhere by now. | 贾瓦迪现在可能在任何地方 |
[23:06] | He’s gonna be right where you left him, | 他一定会声东击西 |
[23:07] | I guarantee it. | 这我可以打包票 |
[23:08] | He’s had at least an hour without eyes on him. | 他现在至少有一小时没被人监视了 |
[23:11] | Which he can’t possibly know. | 估计他也不知道 |
[23:13] | How did he react when you dropped the hammer on him? | 你跟他放狠话的时候他什么反应 |
[23:16] | Thousand-yard stare for a few seconds. | 愣了几秒钟 |
[23:19] | Then he began to wriggle a little, | 然后他扭了下身子 |
[23:22] | reassert himself. | 又重申了他的主张 |
[23:24] | He talked about you a little bit, too. | 他也提到了几句你的事 |
[23:26] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[23:29] | That, judging by the high-risk nature of this operation, | 他说通过这次行动的高危险性来看 |
[23:31] | you don’t seem to have changed much. | 你好像没怎么变 |
[23:33] | What were the details of the meet you set? | 你定的会面 细节是什么 |
[23:35] | The 270, exit one at 3:00 P.M. | 在270 第一出口 下午三点 |
[23:38] | I’m to bring him the file on how we hunted down his network. | 我会把关于追踪他情报网的文件带给他 |
[23:41] | Okay, we’ll get on that, we’ll doctor one up. | 我们这就干 蒙他一把 |
[23:44] | Drone is now over the golf course. | 无人机现在到高尔夫球场上了 |
[23:48] | See anything? | 看见什么了吗 |
[23:49] | No, it’s very still. Nobody’s outside the house. | 没有 很安静 屋子外面没有人 |
[23:52] | I can’t see inside. | 我看不见里面 |
[23:53] | You’ve got to get actual eyes on Javadi, | 你得想办法盯着贾瓦迪 |
[23:54] | boots on the ground. | 来个地面部队 |
[23:55] | Cannot afford to spook him or alert his men. | 要是打草惊蛇我们可担不起 |
[23:58] | Not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[23:59] | Well, how can we be sure he’s still there? | 我们怎么确定他还在那里 |
[24:01] | I know this man. | 我了解这个人 |
[24:02] | Survival’s the only thing on his mind right now. | 现在他满脑子就只有想办法活命 |
[24:05] | He will not take any unnecessary risks with his life. | 他不会让身家性命徒增风险的 |
[24:08] | You don’t think he could’ve changed a little | 你就不觉得打你们上次见面到现在 |
[24:10] | since you last saw him? | 他可能有点变了吗 |
[24:12] | He will keep that meeting with you. | 他会如约去见你的 |
[24:15] | Until then, you should get some sleep. | 在那之前 你应该去睡会儿 |
[24:17] | Quinn will deliver the file to you when it’s ready | 文件准备好了奎恩会给你送过去 |
[24:19] | and provide backup at the meeting point. | 然后在你们约见的地方当后援 |
[24:22] | I hope you’re right about this, Saul. | 我真希望你是对的 索尔 |
[24:24] | I am. Get some rest. | 当然了 你去歇着吧 |
[24:25] | You deserve it. | 你也该歇歇了 |
[26:27] | Mr. Adal. | 阿德尔先生 |
[26:28] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[26:29] | The director apologizes for not being here | 局长对不能到场表示歉意 |
[26:31] | and has asked me to take the meeting for him. | 他让我来替他出席会议 |
[26:36] | Lead the way. | 请带路吧 |
[26:42] | Where is the director? | 局长在哪里 |
[26:43] | I’m afraid I don’t know. | 这我恐怕不知道 |
[26:44] | He chose not to share that with me. | 他没有跟我透露 |
[26:48] | Well, I, for one, am very glad to have this opportunity | 我非常高兴有机会 |
[26:50] | to visit with you, Mr. Adal. | 和你一起参观 阿德尔先生 |
[26:52] | Thank you, Senator. | 谢谢你 参议员 |
[26:55] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[27:06] | May I speak plainly? | 我能开诚布公地说一下吗 |
[27:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:09] | The agency is a mess. | 这所机构真是一团糟 |
[27:13] | Okay. As far as I can see, | 好吧 在我看来 |
[27:15] | it’s being driven into the fucking ground. | 它正往死胡同里走呢 |
[27:17] | By poor decision-making and god-awful leadership. | 因为一个昏了头的差劲领导班子 |
[27:22] | The hope is that you are the reformer | 希望就在你这位改良者 |
[27:24] | your record in the Senate and on the Select Committee would indicate. | 你参议院和特委会的记录便可证明 |
[27:28] | So, then, you agree that change is in order, | 这么说你认同变革 |
[27:32] | no matter how painful. | 而不计代价了 |
[27:33] | In light of the worst attack this agency has ever suffered, | 鉴于局内遭遇的这场最惨痛袭击 |
[27:36] | yes, I do. | 是这样 |
[27:38] | How did this happen? | 这怎么发生的 |
[27:40] | The past is the past. | 都过去了 |
[27:42] | I’m more interested in what happens next. | 我更为关注后续情况 |
[27:46] | What happens next is that we reclaim the respect | 后续就是我们让这个世界 |
[27:50] | and the fear | 重新建立起 |
[27:52] | that the world used to have for this agency’s hard punch. | 对中情局这支铁血之师的敬畏 |
[27:56] | Reminiscent of some of the work you yourself have done. | 想想你自己的那些丰功伟绩 |
[27:59] | In Somalia, | 索马里 |
[28:00] | in Libya, Uganda. | 利比亚 乌干达 |
[28:04] | How can I be of service, Senator? | 参议员阁下 我有什么可以效劳的 |
[28:09] | My confirmation hearing is in 12 days. | 十二天后是我的任职听证 |
[28:13] | I don’t want any surprises on my first day as director. | 我不希望就任局长第一天出什么乱子 |
[28:17] | No skeletons, | 没有家丑 |
[28:20] | no unfinished business, | 没有烂摊子 |
[28:22] | no more Sergeant Brodys, | 没有第二个布洛迪 |
[28:25] | no Carrie Mathisons. | 没有卡莉·麦吉森 |
[28:29] | God forbid. | 绝不会有 |
[28:38] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[28:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[28:40] | I’m here. Out back. | 我到了 后门外 |
[28:42] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[28:51] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[28:52] | Always good to have a cushion. | 留些缓冲时间永远没错 |
[28:53] | You get much sleep? | 睡眠补够了吗 |
[28:55] | Some. | 差不多 |
[28:56] | What’s the latest on Javadi? | 贾瓦迪那边什么情况 |
[28:58] | Well, the drone picked up a car– a Buick– | 你打完电话一小时后 无人机发现 |
[29:00] | headed for the golf course house about an hour after you called in. | 一辆别克车驶向高球场那处房子 |
[29:02] | Have we actually seen if Javadi’s still there? | 可以确定贾瓦迪在那里吗 |
[29:04] | – No. – Well, then that car doesn’t mean shit. | -不 -那么那台车就毫无意义了 |
[29:08] | You bring me the file? | 给我带文件了吗 |
[29:11] | Yeah. Verifiable electronic intelligence | 嗯 经得起推敲的电子情报 |
[29:13] | on how we hunted down those six targets. | 关于我们如何猎杀那六个目标 |
[29:15] | No mention of sources or anything like that, but… | 情报源头一类并未提及 不过 |
[29:17] | enough to make the suits in Tehran know | 足以令德黑兰方面相信 |
[29:19] | that Javadi recruited the right girl. | 贾瓦迪招募的是正确的人选 |
[29:21] | If he shows. | 他得出现才行 |
[29:23] | Saul’s convinced he will. | 索尔确信他会出现 |
[29:33] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你会怎么想 |
[29:34] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道 |
[29:37] | Brody is America’s most wanted man. | 布洛迪是全美头号通缉犯 |
[29:39] | You’re looking for possible | 你寻找他的蛛丝马迹 |
[29:40] | signings of him because it’s your job. | 是出于你的职责 |
[29:47] | New burner phone. Give me your old one. | 新的一次性手机 旧的给我 |
[29:53] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 出发吧 |
[30:01] | L-a-z-a-r-o. | 拉 扎 罗 |
[30:03] | Lazaro. | 拉扎罗 |
[30:04] | And are we keeping the same first name? | 名字还保留不变吗 |
[30:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:11] | How long does it take? | 这需要多久 |
[30:13] | Three to six weeks. | 三到六周 |
[30:15] | That’ll be $41.14, please. | 一共41.14美元 |
[30:19] | I’ve got money. | 我这儿有 |
[30:29] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[30:31] | Oh. Just a signature here. | 再签个名就好 |
[30:35] | old name or new name? | 旧的还是新的 |
[30:36] | Birth name, where it says “Applicant.” | 出生的名字 签在”申请者”那栏 |
[30:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | You seem like a nice young lady. | 你看着是个好姑娘 |
[30:59] | Must have Mom to thank for that. | 肯定能让妈妈省心 |
[31:03] | Um, I-I just… I-I can’t imagine | 只不过…我真想不出 |
[31:05] | what you all are going through. | 你们是摊上了什么事 |
[31:10] | Would you permit me to pray for you? | 可以让我为你们祈祷吗 |
[31:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:14] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:15] | God bless. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[31:19] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 咱们回家 |
[31:33] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝好运 -谢谢 |
[31:34] | – Sit in the window so I can see you. – Right. | -坐靠窗的位子 好让我能看到你 -好 |
[31:44] | Is Javadi moving yet? | 贾瓦迪出发了吗 |
[31:45] | Nothing yet. All quiet. | 还没有 一片安静 |
[31:47] | He’s still in that house going through his options. | 他还在那房子里进行检查 |
[31:50] | That’s what I’d be doing. | 换我也会这么做 |
[31:51] | He’s cutting it pretty fine. | 他做的很好 |
[31:52] | By being late, he’s making a point. | 他不按时出发 是在传达一个信息 |
[31:54] | Which is? | 什么信息 |
[31:55] | You may have me over a barrel, | 士可杀 |
[31:57] | but I’ll never be your bitch. | 不可辱 |
[32:00] | There’s movement. Something’s happening. | 有了 有动静了 |
[32:04] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[32:05] | He’s getting in the car. | 他上车了 |
[32:12] | He’s heading west… | 他朝西.. |
[32:14] | towards 270. | 向270国道去了 |
[32:17] | So far, so good. | 目前还算顺利 |
[32:19] | I better take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[32:20] | Stand by, Carrie. This is it. | 待命 卡莉 就这样 |
[32:25] | Put him through. | 把他接进来 |
[32:27] | – Saul. – How was Lockhart? | -索尔 -洛克哈特怎么样了 |
[32:28] | Disappointed not to see you. | 没见到你 他很失望 |
[32:30] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[32:31] | But I think we had a productive meeting. | 不过我觉得之前的会面颇有成效吧 |
[32:34] | Anything specific? | 有什么特殊情况吗 |
[32:35] | No. He’s just trying to get his bearings before the big day. | 没有 他只想在大日子到来前一切到位 |
[32:38] | Of course he is. | 他当然想 |
[32:39] | Anxious for a smooth transition of power. | 他有点担心权力能否顺利交接 |
[32:43] | That’s what he said? | 他这么说吗 |
[32:45] | While remaining respectful of the work you’ve done. | 不过他还是很尊重你之前的政绩 |
[32:48] | Sir! | 长官 |
[32:49] | We need you inside right away. | 请您马上进来 |
[32:52] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[33:00] | He was headed south on 270, | 他在270国道上向南掉了头 |
[33:02] | but he got off exit nine. | 但却下了九号出口 |
[33:04] | Where’s Carrie again? | 卡莉呢 |
[33:05] | – Exit one. – Maybe he needs gas. | -一号出口 -也许他要去加油 |
[33:08] | Apparently not. | 很明显不是 |
[33:09] | Carrie, you hearing this? I need you on the Beltway, | 卡莉 听到了吗 立刻上环城高速 |
[33:11] | heading north to intercept. Now. | 朝北走 去拦住他 快 |
[33:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:23] | He’s turning east onto… | 他转向东了 |
[33:26] | Mulberry Road. | 上了莫百瑞路 |
[33:32] | He’s cruising a residential area. | 他在一片居民区周围徘徊 |
[33:34] | Small streets. | 街道很窄 |
[33:35] | Lots of trees. | 很多树 |
[33:36] | Run a check to see what, if any, | 分类筛选一下 |
[33:37] | Iranian Americans live in the area. | 看这一区是不是有很多美籍伊朗人居住 |
[33:39] | Racial profiling by neighborhood? | 通过住宅区来进行种族归纳吗 |
[33:41] | FBI calls it domain management. | 调查局管这叫域名管理 |
[33:43] | I’ll check their database. | 我会查查他们的数据库 |
[33:44] | I can do that.You stay on Javadi. | 我来吧 你继续盯着贾瓦迪 |
[33:48] | He’s slowing down | 他在减速 |
[33:49] | to almost a crawl now. | 现在已经非常慢了 |
[33:53] | What the hell is he looking for? | 他到底在找什么 |
[34:09] | He stopped. Uh, 1426 Longhill Road. | 他停车了 长山路1426号 |
[34:26] | 1426 Longhill Road belongs to Vincent D. Carlyle, | 长山路1426号 户主是文森特·D·卡莱尔 |
[34:29] | who rents it out through ACB Property Management. | 他通过ACB物管公司将房子租了出去 |
[34:32] | Well, who’s the tenant? | 租给谁了 |
[34:36] | The house was rented out by Susan Roberts, CPA | 租户叫苏姗·罗伯特斯 |
[34:39] | with Brown and Getz in Annandale. | 是安纳戴尔市某公司的注册会计师 |
[34:42] | Wait, uh, Roberts is not her married name. | 等等 罗伯特斯不是她的夫姓 |
[34:45] | The lease was originally cosigned by her ex-husband… | 原始租约是由她的前夫签订的… |
[34:48] | Nasser Javadi. | 纳赛尔·贾瓦迪 |
[34:49] | They have a two-year-old son, Behrouz. | 他们有个两岁的儿子 伯鲁斯 |
[34:52] | Where are you, Carrie? | 你到哪儿了 卡莉 |
[34:53] | Just past exit eight, five minutes out. | 刚过八号出口 还有五分钟距离 |
[34:55] | He’s getting out of the car. | 他下车了 |
[34:57] | He cannot goinside that house. | 不能让他进那房子 |
[34:58] | You must stop him going in that house, do you copy? | 必须阻止他进那房子 明白吗 |
[35:01] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[35:03] | For Christ’s sake, Carrie, | 上帝啊 卡莉 |
[35:05] | hurry. | 快点 |
[35:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:28] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮忙吗 |
[35:30] | Do you know who I am? | 你认识我吗 |
[35:32] | Fariba’s ex-husband. | 法利巴的前夫 |
[35:35] | Yes. Majid. | 对 我是马吉德 |
[35:36] | And you must be Susan. | 你一定是苏姗了 |
[35:39] | Is that my grandson, Behrouz? | 那是我的外孙伯鲁斯吗 |
[35:41] | May I come in and say hello? | 我能进来看看吗 |
[35:45] | Would you mind waiting just a second? | 请稍等一会好吗 |
[35:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:40] | Susan, do you want me | 苏姗 你要我带 |
[36:41] | to take Behrouz to the park? | 伯鲁斯去公园吗 |
[36:46] | Hello, Fariba. | 你好啊 法利巴 |
[37:07] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[37:09] | You betrayed us! | 你背叛了我们 |
[37:10] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[37:12] | No! No! No! | 不要 不 |
[37:19] | Stop or I shoot. | 住手 否则我开枪了 |
[37:27] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[37:29] | Someone talk to me. | 谁汇报下情况 |
[37:37] | Now I’m ready to see Saul. | 我现在准备好见索尔了 |
[37:42] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[37:44] | One of you tell me, please, what the fuck is happening. | 拜托你们告诉我 出什么事了 |
[37:48] | He shot his daughter-in-law in the head, and then he, uh… | 他一枪爆了儿媳的头 接着他 |
[37:52] | There’s two fatalities and a lot of blood. | 现场两人死亡 血流成河 |
[37:53] | Who’s the second fatality? | 第二个死者是谁 |
[37:58] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[38:04] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[38:06] | Tell Saul it’s my ex-wife. | 告诉索尔 是我的前妻 |
[38:08] | Fariba. | 法利巴 |
[38:11] | He took a bottle to her neck. | 他用破酒瓶捅了她的脖子 |
[38:13] | He killed her with a fucking bottle. | 他用该死的酒瓶杀死了她 |
[38:17] | Fariba– what’s she doing there? | 法利巴 她怎么会在那儿 |
[38:19] | She’s meant to be in Witness Protection in California. | 她应该在加利福尼亚 受到证人保护 |
[38:22] | It’s a fucking bloodbath, Saul. | 简直是他妈的屠杀 索尔 |
[38:26] | You got to get him out of there as fast as possible | 你们得尽快把他弄出去 |
[38:27] | and get the murder weapon, you understand? | 带走凶器 明白了吗 |
[38:29] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 操他妈的 |
[38:32] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[38:34] | Leave your car a couple blocks away, | 把你的车停到几个街区外 |
[38:36] | then bring him here in his car. We’ll get yours later. | 开他的车过来 之后我们再取你的车 |
[38:38] | You were never there. | 你们从没去过那儿 |
[38:39] | Follow the procedure. | 按照程序走 |
[38:40] | Check for security cameras, et cetera. | 检查监控摄像头 |
[38:42] | There’s a baby in here. What do we do about the baby? | 这里有个孩子 我们该怎么做 |
[38:45] | Leave it. | 留在那里 |
[38:46] | What? We can’t do that. | 什么 我们不能这么做 |
[38:48] | Can’t take the baby. | 不能带走孩子 |
[38:49] | You weren’t there. | 你们从没出现过 |
[38:52] | Oh, f… | 操 |
[38:56] | It’ll be all right. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 会好的 没事的 没事 |
[39:00] | Come here. Come here. Yeah. | 来 我抱抱 乖 |
[39:04] | Come here. | 来 |
[39:05] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[39:10] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[39:35] | Dana Lazaro. | 丹娜 拉扎罗 |
[39:37] | Sounds pretty cool. | 听上去很拉风 |
[39:38] | Kind of does, doesn’t it? | 是啊 很酷不是吗 |
[39:42] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[39:51] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[39:53] | I’m a friend of Dana’s. | 我是丹娜的朋友 |
[39:55] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[39:57] | Angela. Do you want to come in? | 安吉拉 你要进来吗 |
[40:03] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[40:07] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[40:09] | I’m just here, you know, to pick her up. | 我只是过来 你知道的 来接她的 |
[40:12] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[40:18] | Like, camping? | 是要去露营吗 |
[40:20] | No, Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[40:26] | I’m moving. | 我要搬出去 |
[40:29] | To Angela’s. | 搬到安吉拉家 |
[40:32] | Okay. No, you’re not. | 那好 不行 你不许搬 |
[40:36] | I don’t even know Angela. No offense. | 我都不认识安吉拉 无意冒犯 |
[40:39] | Maybe I should wait in the car. | 或许我该在车里等着 |
[40:40] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[40:42] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上就出去 |
[40:47] | What, you were just going to sneak out? | 怎么 你就想那么偷偷的溜出去吗 |
[40:51] | I told you, Mom. | 我跟你说过 妈妈 |
[40:52] | I can’t be Dana Brody anymore. | 我不能再以丹娜·布洛迪的身份生活 |
[40:55] | Right, and we went to the courthouse, | 没错 所以我们才去了法院 |
[40:57] | and we filled out all those forms. | 还填了那么多表格 |
[40:58] | It’s not just about my name. | 那不仅仅关系到我的名字 |
[41:03] | You can’t suddenly just leave. | 你不能就这么突然地离开 |
[41:07] | It’s not sudden. | 这不算突然 |
[41:08] | For you, maybe. | 或许你觉着不算突然 |
[41:09] | You’ve been thinking about it, obviously, | 显然你早已经想好了 |
[41:11] | but you never told me. | 可是你从来没跟我说过 |
[41:13] | You told Angela, whoever that is. | 你告诉了安吉拉 谁知道她是谁 |
[41:15] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[41:16] | Don’t take it out on her. | 别怪到她的头上 |
[41:21] | Dana, we haven’t even talked about this. | 丹娜 这件事我们连谈都没谈过 |
[41:25] | There’s no point in talking about this, | 这事谈不谈根本没有意义 |
[41:27] | because there’s nothing to talk about. | 因为这事就没有什么好谈的 |
[41:32] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[41:35] | I can’t live this life anymore. | 我不能再这么生活下去了 |
[41:39] | I just can’t. | 我真的不能 |
[41:43] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[41:46] | it nearly killed me. | 这里差点杀了我 |
[41:52] | I’ve got to leave. | 我必须走 |
[42:00] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[42:08] | I love you so much. | 我是那么爱你 |
[42:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:32] | I’m gonna go now. | 我现在要走了 |
[42:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:36] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 等等 |
[43:16] | Dana, wait. | 丹娜 等等 |
[43:19] | There’s still $300 left on that. | 这里面还有300美元 |
[43:21] | Mom, no. | 不 妈妈 |
[43:23] | Please take it. | 求你拿着吧 |
[43:25] | I need to do this on my own. | 我必须自食其力 |
[43:26] | You don’t have to use it. Just take it. | 不是非要你花 你只管拿着 |
[43:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[44:14] | Looks like they beat us to it. | 看来他们比我们抢先一步 |
[44:16] | Someone must have called it in | 一定有人在我们赶来清理之前 |
[44:17] | before we could get over here to clean up. | 打电话报警了 |
[44:18] | Got a police homicide squad already in overdrive over here. | 已经有一队凶案调查组的警察在全力侦查了 |
[44:21] | Keep moving. | 继续开 |
[44:23] | Don’t stop. | 别停车 |
[46:00] | Hands. | 举手 |
[46:29] | This is just the fucking beginning. | 这他妈的不过是个开始 |
[46:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[46:52] | I don’t know what I am. | 我自己也不知道 |
[47:02] | Shall we? | 我们进去吧 |
[47:19] | Take the chains off. | 把手铐打开 |
[47:34] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[47:45] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[47:48] | You don’t look like a man | 你看起来可不像一个 |
[47:49] | who just landed the biggest asset of his career. | 在职业生涯中大获全胜的人 |