时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:17] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:20] | Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:22] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:26] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:28] | This relentless pursuit of terror. | 对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击 |
[00:30] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:31] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:33] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:34] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:36] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:39] | The next samba we’re going to swing for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:41] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:43] | …until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:45] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 整个事件就发生在我的眼前 |
[00:47] | and I never saw it coming. | 而我丝毫没预料到 |
[00:50] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:54] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:55] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[01:05] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i’ve ever known. | 你是我见过最聪明 又最愚蠢的人 |
[01:10] | I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[01:11] | I’m the only one who got it right. | 我是唯一的明白人 |
[01:17] | Take ’em. | 拿下 |
[01:19] | Take ’em all. | 通通拿下 |
[01:36] | I spoke to the president yesterday. | 我昨天和总统谈过了 |
[01:37] | He’s exploring some changes in intelligence practice. | 他要在情报工作上寻求一些变革 |
[01:41] | I won’t temper my views just to get your support | 我不会为了争取你支持我做局长 |
[01:43] | for my confirmation as director. | 就收回我的观点 |
[01:46] | I’m the one getting nominated as director. | 我才是被提名做局长的人 |
[01:49] | The agency is being driven into the fucking ground. | 中情局正朝着死胡同的尽头前行 |
[01:52] | The hope is that you are the reformer | 好在你这位改革者临危受命 |
[01:54] | your record in the Senate would indicate. | 将在参议院的历史上书写传奇 |
[01:56] | So, then, you agree that change is in order? | 这么说你认同变革 |
[02:00] | Yes, I do. | 是这样 |
[02:01] | Is that Javadi? | 那是贾瓦迪吗 |
[02:02] | In a French restaurant in Tehran with our wives. | 我们带着妻子在德黑兰的一家法国餐馆 |
[02:05] | We were young intelligence officers | 在伊朗国王最后的日子里 |
[02:06] | during the dying days of the Shah. | 我们同为年轻的情报官 |
[02:08] | I watched the man I thought I knew become an animal. | 我眼睁睁看着自以为熟悉的人变成了一头禽兽 |
[02:11] | So this operation is your revenge? | 所以这行动是你的复仇 |
[02:13] | Revenge was when I helped hife and son escape | 我的复仇是在事发四个月后 |
[02:15] | to the West four months later. | 帮他的妻儿逃到西方世界 |
[02:17] | I need your eyes on Carrie. | 你得帮我盯着卡莉 |
[02:19] | We dangled her to draw the Iranians out. | 我们以她做饵 引蛇出洞 |
[02:21] | Javadi himself. | 贾瓦迪本人 |
[02:23] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[02:25] | Are we completely alone now? | 现在真的没别人在了吗 |
[02:26] | No one is listening. | 没别人了 |
[02:28] | It’s time we talk about Nasser Hejazi. | 现在我们来说说纳赛尔·赫佳兹 |
[02:30] | Whose name you used to embezzle more than $45 million. | 你用这个名字从革命卫队中挪用了4500万美元 |
[02:34] | You are now an enemy of your own state. | 你现在成了自己国家的敌人 |
[02:36] | So why am I not arrested already? | 那为什么我还没有被逮捕 |
[02:39] | Saul would like to talk to you first. | 索尔想跟你先聊聊 |
[02:41] | He will turn, won’t he? | 他会倒戈的 对吗 |
[02:42] | Turning an intelligence officer against his own country. | 让一个情报人员和他的祖国反目 |
[02:47] | Well, that’s the most delicate and uncertain work there is. | 这是最微妙且变数最大的工作 |
[02:50] | He wouldn’t come with me right away. | 他不肯马上跟我一起过来 |
[02:51] | Said it wouldn’t fly with his guys. It was too risky. | 他说他的手下会起疑 太冒险了 |
[02:53] | So I set a meet for later. | 所以我定下稍晚见面 |
[02:55] | Plan was to bring him straight here. | 按计划是要把他直接带来 |
[02:59] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:10] | Stop or I shoot. | 住手 否则我开枪了 |
[03:12] | Now I’m ready to see Saul. | 我现在准备好见索尔了 |
[03:14] | There’s two fatalities and a lot of blood. | 现场两人死亡 血流成河 |
[03:16] | It’s a fucking bloodbath, Saul. | 简直是他妈的屠杀 索尔 |
[03:18] | You got to get him out of there as fast as possible. | 你们得尽快把他带走 |
[03:19] | And get the murder weapon. | 带走凶器 |
[03:20] | What do we do about the baby? | 我们该怎么处理这个孩子 |
[03:22] | Leave it. | 留在那里 |
[03:23] | You weren’t there. | 你们从没出现过 |
[03:25] | You don’t look like a man | 你这个样子可不像 |
[03:26] | who just landed the biggest asset of his career. | 刚得到了职业生涯最大收获 |
[03:44] | So, what are we looking for here? | 我们要找的凶器是什么 |
[03:45] | A .22… | 点22手枪 |
[03:48] | and the top half | 还有这个酒瓶的 |
[03:49] | of this bottle. | 上半部分 |
[03:55] | Plum wine. | 梅酒 |
[03:57] | Yeah, some kind of Iranian thing. | 对 伊朗人爱喝这玩意 |
[03:59] | I thought Muslims didn’t drink. | 我还以为穆斯林不喝酒呢 |
[04:07] | How many? | 多少 |
[04:09] | What? | 什么 |
[04:09] | He hit her how many times? | 他捅了她多少次 |
[04:11] | I can see at least a dozen separate strikes. | 我至少看到十几个单独的伤口 |
[04:15] | Honestly, though, with this… | 不过说实话 捅成这样 |
[04:16] | who the hell knows? | 哪能数得清呢 |
[04:17] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[04:19] | We’re still looking for the murder weapons here, Cort. | 我们仍在找凶器 科特 |
[04:21] | I may have something better. | 我可能找到了更好的线索 |
[04:23] | Neighbor’s security camera picked it up. | 这是邻居的监控摄像头拍下来的 |
[04:31] | Money is wired from the Al Askari Bank in Tehran | 这些钱在每月第一个星期五 |
[04:34] | the first Friday of every month | 由德黑兰阿斯卡利银行 |
[04:35] | to the HLBC subsidiary in Caracas. | 电汇至汇隆银行加拉加斯分部 |
[04:41] | On your signature there. | 这里有你的签名 |
[04:44] | We have traced the funds downstream | 我们发现这笔钱的背后 |
[04:45] | to a series of terrorist actions, | 是一系列恐怖行动 |
[04:48] | including the attack on the CIA. | 其中包括对中情局那次袭击 |
[04:50] | But also to your personal accounts | 此外 你还把革命卫队 |
[04:53] | where you’ve diverted nearly $50 million | 五千万美元的经费 |
[04:56] | of Revolutionary Guard money. | 转移到个人账户 |
[05:01] | That’s punishable by death if the IRGC were to find out. | 倘若被伊革命卫队发现 你恐怕难逃一死 |
[05:07] | What’s your point, Saul? | 索尔 你到底要做什么 |
[05:09] | That I’ve been brought down by a girl? | 让我被一个丫头片子耍吗 |
[05:13] | By two girls? | 还是两个 |
[05:28] | Enough. | 够了 |
[05:31] | I think he appreciates the situation. | 我估计他识得时务 |
[05:53] | He manipulates people. That’s what he does. | 那家伙擅长控制他人 |
[05:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:56] | You can’t let him get to you. | 你不能中计 |
[05:59] | Well, he does. | 算他狠 |
[06:13] | Where’d you find that one? | 那姑娘从哪找来的 |
[06:16] | The list of outraged Iranian exiles is long. | 反伊的流亡人士数不胜数 |
[06:21] | She won’t last. | 她撑不住的 |
[06:23] | Well, that’s what you said about me in 1976. | 1976年你也这么评判过我 |
[06:26] | When we were both starting out. | 那时你我刚刚出道 |
[06:31] | So you got me. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[06:34] | Are you proud of yourself? | 洋洋自得吧 |
[06:36] | So far. | 目前是 |
[06:39] | I know what you want. | 我知道你要什么 |
[06:42] | What’s that? | 要什么 |
[06:44] | To clean me of what I know. | 榨干我的情报 |
[06:47] | I imagine the state of our nuclear weapons program | 恐怕我国的核武器发展情况 |
[06:49] | is high on your list, huh? | 是你们最为关切的吧 |
[06:55] | There is a deal to be made. | 肯定是要和我做交易 |
[06:57] | Or I’d be in prison by now. | 不然我早进大牢了 |
[07:03] | If I talk… | 要是我招了 |
[07:05] | if I do that, | 对你们招供 |
[07:07] | I need protection. | 我需要保护 |
[07:09] | I need a secure compound in Miami | 在迈阿密给我一处安全住所 |
[07:12] | with a guard detail. | 配备保镖 |
[07:14] | And I want my money unfrozen. | 还得解冻我的资产 |
[07:17] | All of it. | 全部 |
[07:21] | Is that everything? | 就这些吗 |
[07:23] | For now. | 目前是 |
[07:26] | So you’ve put some thought into this? | 看来你真仔细考虑了 |
[07:29] | Those are my terms. | 这是我的条件 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Those are your terms. | 这是你的条件 |
[07:41] | But the problem is you got it all wrong. | 可惜你完全错估了形势 |
[07:44] | ‘Cause what I want from you is not just intelligence. | 我想从你身上得到的不止是情报 |
[07:47] | Why do you think I went through the trouble | 我为何要费尽千辛万苦 |
[07:48] | of documenting your financial misdeeds? | 证明你挪用公款 |
[07:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:53] | You killed 219 Americans. | 你杀了219个美国人 |
[07:56] | Think I care you also ripped off the Revolutionary Guard? | 你以为我在乎你挖革命卫队墙脚吗 |
[08:02] | I got plans for you. | 我已经为你设想好了 |
[08:04] | Much bigger than you spilling a few state secrets. | 远不止让你出卖国家机密那么简单 |
[08:08] | What plans? | 还有什么 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna play you back into Iran. | 我要把你放回伊朗 |
[08:14] | From now on, you work for us. | 从现在起 你为我们做事 |
[08:17] | For me. | 为我做事 |
[08:19] | I’m your new case officer. | 我是你的新情报官 |
[08:27] | It won’t work. | 这没戏 |
[08:29] | Why’s that? | 怎么讲 |
[08:30] | You burned me back home. | 我回去就是找死 |
[08:31] | – How? – I’m here with you. | -为什么 -这里是中情局啊 |
[08:33] | – They don’t know that. – Oh, they will. | -他们不会知道 -当然会 |
[08:35] | Who’s going to tell them? | 谁会走漏风声 |
[08:37] | Not me, not you. | 我不会 你更不会 |
[08:39] | You came here under your own steam. | 你来这里有正当理由 |
[08:40] | However you managed that, | 不管你之前是怎样编的故事 |
[08:41] | your story’s still intact. | 反正还没有露馅 |
[08:43] | And if I refuse to go? | 要是我不回呢 |
[08:44] | So we’re clear? | 这不明摆着吗 |
[08:46] | I’m sending you back to Tehran one way or the other. | 我会用尽手段把你弄回德黑兰 |
[08:48] | Either as my asset or a traitor to the revolution. | 要么是我的人 要么是革命的叛徒 |
[08:52] | – Was this always the plan? – Shh. | -这是预定计划吗 -嘘 |
[08:54] | Don’t think I won’t, Majid. | 别以为我会手软 马吉德 |
[08:56] | That’s not a trial and quick execution you’re facing there. | 到时候可不是审讯完毕草草行刑 |
[08:59] | You’ll be tortured first. | 他们会大刑伺候 |
[09:01] | And I understand public hangings are back in vogue. | 我知道公开绞刑在那边再度流行起来了 |
[09:07] | I will tell you everything you want to know, | 我把你想知道的全告诉你 |
[09:09] | chapter and verse, but I can’t go back. | 知无不言 但我不能回去 |
[09:13] | You will do both. | 既得说 也得回 |
[09:13] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不回 |
[09:15] | – Yes, you will. – No, I won’t! | -你要回 -我不回 |
[09:18] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[10:12] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[10:15] | Rough night? | 又是个不眠夜啊 |
[10:17] | Not especially. | 还行吧 |
[10:18] | You look tired. | 你看上去很累 |
[10:24] | Can I get you anything? | 你要来点什么吗 |
[10:26] | You’ve been M.I.A. for days now. | 你都失踪好几天了 |
[10:30] | Not really. | 也不尽然 |
[10:31] | I’ve been here. | 我一直在这里 |
[10:33] | You’ve been absent. | 你一直没上班 |
[10:36] | Saul, too. | 索尔也是 |
[10:37] | You care to shed any light on that? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[10:40] | Talk to Saul. | 你去问索尔吧 |
[10:43] | Like I said, he’s not so easy to find. | 我说过了 他现在不太好找 |
[10:51] | You’re my guy, Peter. | 你是我的人 彼得 |
[10:53] | I recruited you. I brought you up. | 是我招募了你 一手栽培你 |
[10:55] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[10:56] | My point is | 我想说的是 |
[10:57] | that entitles me to a certain amount of forthrightness. | 我有权获得一丝坦诚 |
[10:59] | From you. | 从你这里 |
[11:02] | There was a double murder earlier today in Bethesda. | 今天早些时候在贝塞斯达有两人被杀 |
[11:05] | Fariba Javadi, | 法利巴·贾瓦迪 |
[11:07] | ex-wife of the Iranian Deputy Security Chief. | 伊朗安全部副部长的前妻 |
[11:10] | Also her daughter-in-law. | 还有她的儿媳 |
[11:12] | I understand it was a damn slaughter. | 我知道这很令人发指 |
[11:19] | Would you like me to look into it for you? | 你要我帮你查查吗 |
[11:23] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[11:27] | That’s outside the house where it happened. | 这是案发住宅的外面 |
[11:29] | 2:53 P.M. | 下午两点五十三分 |
[11:31] | You’re the main suspect. | 你是重要嫌疑人 |
[11:32] | I hope they nail you ass to the wall. | 我真希望他们把你钉死在墙上 |
[11:46] | Where’s Saul? | 索尔在哪里 |
[11:47] | In the interrogation room. | 在审讯室 |
[11:49] | Did you know we’re sending Javadi back to Iran? | 你知道我们要把贾瓦迪送回伊朗吗 |
[11:55] | You missed the fireworks. | 你错过好戏了 |
[11:56] | Javadi blew when he found out he had to go back. | 贾瓦迪知道自己非回去不可就崩溃了 |
[11:58] | We’re on hold till they stop the bleeding. | 在把他的血止住之前 我们都在待命 |
[12:00] | We better not wait too long. | 最好别等太久 |
[12:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:11] | I’m about to start again. What’s the deal? | 我刚要重新开始 什么情况 |
[12:12] | Neighbor’s security camera picked me up. | 隔壁的安保摄像头照到我了 |
[12:14] | There’s an APB out. | 还发了全境通缉 |
[12:16] | Just you? | 就只照到你了吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah, somehow it missed Javadi and Carrie. | 是啊 不知怎么就没照到贾瓦迪和卡莉 |
[12:19] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄来这个的 |
[12:20] | Dar Adal. He monitors the blotters. | 达尔·阿德尔 他监视警方的记录 |
[12:21] | So he knows Javadi’s in the country? | 那么他知道贾瓦迪在这里了 |
[12:23] | He knows something’s up; he’s not in on it. | 他知道出事了 只是不明细节 |
[12:24] | I suggest you go talk to him soon. | 我劝你早点跟他谈谈 |
[12:26] | – I will. – I mean now. | -我会的 -现在就谈 |
[12:27] | He’s furious. | 他火冒三丈呢 |
[12:28] | I’ll smooth things over. In the meantime, | 我会摆平的 与此同时 |
[12:30] | you need to stay out of sight here in this building. | 你得呆在这里避避风头 |
[12:32] | We can’t risk having you arrested. | 我们不能冒险让你被捕 |
[12:33] | Fine, but what do we do about this? | 好 那我们怎么处理这事 |
[12:35] | There’s a police captain in Bethesda who owes me. | 贝塞斯达有位刑警队长欠我人情 |
[12:37] | I could call him, at least get the photo down off the wire. | 我可以打电话给他 至少先把照片撤了 |
[12:40] | Do it face-to-face. | 还是当面说吧 |
[12:41] | Play the national security card. | 以国家安全的名义 |
[12:43] | Tell him you have my full support. | 跟他说我全力支持你 |
[12:45] | What if he wants details about the murder? | 要是他问起谋杀的细节怎么办 |
[12:48] | He can’t have them. | 不能说 |
[12:49] | If anyone even suspects Javadi’s in the country, we’re through. | 要是有人怀疑贾瓦迪在这里 就完了 |
[12:53] | Well? | 明白吗 |
[12:54] | I checked the whole house for surveillance. | 我查过整栋房子的监控 |
[12:55] | I must have missed the neighbors. | 却漏掉了邻居家的 |
[12:57] | Yeah, well, I missed the whole fucking thing. | 好吧 我全搞砸了 |
[12:59] | How’s it going in there? | 那边进展如何 |
[13:00] | Slowly. | 磨蹭着呢 |
[13:10] | Trouble? | 有麻烦吗 |
[13:11] | Oh, we’ll manage. | 我们会处理的 |
[13:14] | You seem upset. | 你看上去很心烦 |
[13:16] | That’s good enough. | 这样就行了 |
[13:29] | Well? | 那么 |
[13:31] | Well what? | 什么 |
[13:34] | Have you come to terms with your situation? | 你还没搞清楚状况吗 |
[13:38] | How does it work? | 你们要怎么做 |
[13:40] | We return you to your people as soon as possible. | 我们尽快把你送回你的人那里去 |
[13:43] | I assume they’ve arranged a way | 我想他们已经协调出 |
[13:44] | for you to get out of the country. | 让你离境的办法了 |
[13:45] | No, I meant about Fariba. | 不 我是说关于法利巴的事 |
[13:48] | A crime is committed that must be covered up. | 有人犯下了必须遮掩的罪行 |
[13:52] | How does it work here? | 这你怎么处理 |
[13:56] | You killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[13:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:01] | Get back at me because you could? | 因为你有机会了 所以要报复我吗 |
[14:07] | She was my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[14:09] | She was unfaithful. | 可她不忠 |
[14:10] | She was your ex-wife. | 她是你前妻 |
[14:12] | It was 35 years ago. | 那是三十五年前的事了 |
[14:14] | In the eyes of God, we’re still married. | 在上帝看来 我们还是婚姻关系 |
[14:18] | I should have stoned her to death, | 我应该用乱石砸死她的 |
[14:21] | but you didn’t give me enough time. | 但你没给我足够的时间 |
[14:33] | Remember this? | 还记得这个吗 |
[14:34] | It was Fariba’s 21st birthday. | 这是在法利巴的二十一岁生日上 |
[14:38] | We talked all night, the four of us, | 我们四个人谈了一整夜 |
[14:42] | about what the future might bring. | 谈论未来会是什么样子 |
[14:48] | It wasn’t this. | 不是现在这样 |
[15:42] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[15:43] | I thought we were meeting outside. | 我还以为我们会在外面见面 |
[15:45] | My guys have a few questions. | 我的人想问你几个问题 |
[15:48] | You told them I can’t talk about it, right? | 你和他们说过吧 我什么都不能说 |
[15:49] | Yeah, I told them. | 是的 我说过了 |
[15:52] | Detectives Johnson, | 那是约翰森警探 |
[15:54] | Cort, Carrie Mathison. | 科特 这位是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[15:59] | Okay, I understand you’re not happy about this. | 我理解你为何对此事不满 |
[16:02] | Oh, and you are? | 你满意吗 |
[16:04] | Of course not. | 当然不满意 |
[16:05] | We’re as upset as you. | 我们和你一样愤怒 |
[16:08] | So who’s this guy? | 此人是谁 |
[16:09] | I’m afraid that’s classified. | 这恐怕得保密 |
[16:11] | But he’s one of yours? | 他是你们的人吗 |
[16:12] | Well, that’s classified, too. | 这也得保密 |
[16:15] | Can you tell me what he was doing here? | 你能告诉我他来这里干什么吗 |
[16:18] | That’s… | 这个 |
[16:20] | Can you tell me how he knew the victims? | 你能告诉我他和两名死者的关系吗 |
[16:23] | Okay, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[16:23] | Can you tell me any goddamn thing at all? | 你能告诉我任何事吗 |
[16:25] | Can you tell me why this lady’s laying here | 你能告诉我这位女士 |
[16:26] | with her throat cut to ribbons? | 为什么被人扎烂喉咙死在这里 |
[16:28] | Any fucking thing? | 哪件事他妈的能说 |
[16:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:39] | Okay, Cap? | 可以了吗 队长 |
[16:56] | You’re not a fanatic. | 你不是盲从的狂热分子 |
[16:57] | You’re a pragmatist. | 而是实用主义者 |
[16:59] | Always have been. | 向来如此 |
[17:01] | Don’t tell me what I am and what I am not. | 不要评价我是怎样 又不是怎样 |
[17:05] | Well, we’re both old men. | 我们都老了 |
[17:06] | There’s no disputing that. | 这点没什么可争了吧 |
[17:10] | We are. | 确实 |
[17:12] | It’s the curse of old men to realize | 等我们都老了才意识到 |
[17:14] | that in the end, we control nothing. | 我们终究掌控不了任何事 |
[17:20] | So we lash out. | 所以放手一搏 |
[17:25] | Buenos Aires, | 布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[17:27] | Berlin… | 柏林 |
[17:30] | Bergen. | 贝尔根 |
[17:33] | These are small acts, Majid. | 这些都是小动作而已 马吉德 |
[17:36] | Unworthy of you. | 不值得你动手 |
[17:39] | You left something out. | 你漏掉了一些事情 |
[17:42] | The bombing of the CIA. | 中情局爆炸案 |
[17:45] | Nothing small about that. | 那可不是什么小动作 |
[17:47] | Nothing unworthy. | 值得我动手 |
[17:49] | Well, I wanted to talk about that, too. | 我正好也想谈谈那件事 |
[17:52] | I’m sure you do. | 我就知道你想谈 |
[17:54] | Because when that bomb went off, | 因为那次炸弹爆炸 |
[17:56] | killing all those people, | 杀掉的那些人 |
[17:59] | many of them my friends, | 有许多都是我的朋友 |
[18:04] | my first thought was not revenge. | 我首先想到的不是复仇 |
[18:07] | It was… | 而是 |
[18:10] | “Something has to change.” | “一定要有所改变” |
[18:13] | You hit us, we hit you. | 你们打我们 我们打你们 |
[18:16] | It’s always the same. | 向来如此 |
[18:19] | And… | 那么 |
[18:21] | how does my going back as your spy | 我回去给你当间谍 |
[18:24] | change any of that? | 能做出什么改变 |
[18:26] | For years, we toiled in back rooms, you and I. | 你和我这么多年 一直默默地劳心费力 |
[18:31] | We toiled | 不辞辛苦 |
[18:33] | while shallower men held the stage, | 让那些浅薄的家伙掌握大局 |
[18:36] | waiting for our time to come, | 坐等自己的时机到来 |
[18:40] | gradually understanding it never would. | 却渐渐明白已经没有什么时机了 |
[18:42] | Now it has, unexpectedly. | 而现在 时机到了 出人意料 |
[18:46] | For you, it has. | 对你而言是时机到了 |
[18:51] | You’re the one who made it possible. | 这是你一手促成的 |
[18:55] | I want to return the favor. | 我想报答你 |
[18:58] | Does this look like a favor to you, Saul? | 你觉得这样算是报答吗 索尔 |
[19:00] | Majid, thanks to you, | 马吉德 多亏有你 |
[19:03] | I stand at the center of things. | 我才能掌控大局 |
[19:06] | You put me in power. | 你赋予我权力 |
[19:08] | You go back to Tehran, I’ll do the same for you. | 你回到德黑兰 我也会让你得到这些待遇 |
[19:12] | I know a way. | 我有办法 |
[19:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:23] | Yeah, sorry. I don’t know what happened there. | 还好 对不起 我不知道是怎么了 |
[19:26] | So are we okay? | 这边没事了吧 |
[19:28] | I wouldn’t say so, no. | 我不这么觉得 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry, but can’t you handle that? | 真是抱歉 但你处理不了吗 |
[19:32] | You mean, can’t I just pull rank and shut this thing down? | 你的意思是让我利用职权迫使他们停止调查吗 |
[19:36] | Sure, just like you try with me. | 行 就像你迫使我一样 |
[19:38] | But you know what happens next? | 可你知道接下来会怎样吗 |
[19:40] | Somehow that photo and all the evidence in this room | 房间里那些照片和证据 |
[19:43] | show up on Drudge Report or goddamn Wikileaks, | 会出现在德吉拉报道 或是该死的维基解密上 |
[19:46] | and then you’ve got yourself a real problem. | 到时候你们可就真惹上麻烦了 |
[19:49] | And don’t look at me like I’m being less than helpful. | 别那么看着我 就像我不帮忙似的 |
[19:52] | I’m just talking reality here. | 我不过是就事论事罢了 |
[19:56] | So what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[19:57] | They want to talk to the guy in the photo. | 他们想跟照片上那个人谈一谈 |
[20:00] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[20:01] | You want this thing closed quietly? | 你想平息这件事情吗 |
[20:04] | Find a way. | 自己想办法 |
[20:14] | Where’s Quinn? | 奎恩在哪儿 |
[20:15] | Uh, outside, I think. | 应该在外面吧 |
[20:16] | Could you find him? | 你能去找找他吗 |
[20:18] | Was it always the plan to send Javadi back to Iran? | 你们是不是一直计划把贾瓦迪送回伊朗 |
[20:21] | It was always the hope. | 我们一直希望如此 |
[20:22] | No one told me. | 没人告诉过我 |
[20:23] | Well, you should be proud. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[20:25] | Your work made it all possible. | 是你让这一切成为可能 |
[20:26] | I’m not proud. | 我不觉得骄傲 |
[20:28] | What he did to this country, | 他对美国的所作所为 |
[20:29] | it’s nothing compared to what he did to Iran. | 根本无法与他对伊朗所施的恶行相提并论 |
[20:31] | – We should try him… – That’s not the plan. | -我们应该为他的行为 -计划不是那样的 |
[20:32] | – for what he’s done. – That’s not the plan. | -审判他 -计划不是那样的 |
[20:35] | Go find Quinn, please. | 去找奎恩 拜托 |
[20:43] | – He’s in. – Good. | -他在里面了 -很好 |
[20:44] | How’d you make out? | 你进行得怎么样 |
[20:45] | Not so well. | 不太好 |
[20:48] | They want to talk to you– the local cops do. | 当地警察想找你了解情况 |
[20:50] | You told them that was impossible, right? | 你告诉他们不可能了吧 |
[20:52] | Several times. | 说过好几次 |
[20:53] | I thought your captain friend was gonna take care of this. | 我以为你的队长朋友会搞定这事 |
[20:55] | Yeah, me, too. He boned me. | 我也以为 他之前信誓旦旦的 |
[20:56] | The important thing here is to not jeopardize the Javadi play. | 现在要紧的是不要搞砸贾瓦迪计划 |
[20:58] | Agreed? So let me talk to them, the cops. | 不反对吧 那就让我跟警察谈谈 |
[21:01] | And say what? | 你要说些什么 |
[21:02] | I don’t know, see what they ask. | 我不知道 看他们问什么了 |
[21:03] | You know what they’ll ask. | 你知道他们会问什么 |
[21:05] | You’re their only suspect, | 你是他们唯一的嫌疑人 |
[21:06] | and since you can’t tell them what actually happened, | 既然你不能说出实情 |
[21:08] | you’ll be admitting to two murders | 就只能承认两起谋杀 |
[21:09] | and then saying they can’t touch you for it. | 再告诉他们不能因此定你的罪 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | Look, we have police threatening to blow up our operation. | 警察们可能会破坏我们的计划 |
[21:14] | At the very least, this buys us enough time | 至少这样能让我们有足够的时间 |
[21:16] | to get Javadi out of the country. | 把贾瓦迪弄出国 |
[21:17] | So unless you got another option? | 除非你还有其他选择 |
[21:20] | Do it. | 行动吧 |
[21:21] | At least let me go with him. | 至少让我跟他一起去 |
[21:22] | No. Javadi came here to contact you. | 不行 贾瓦迪过来是为了跟你见面 |
[21:24] | You’re the only one who can be seen with him. | 只能让别人看到你一个人与他进行接触 |
[21:26] | I need you to get him back to his people. | 你得把他送回他手下那里 |
[21:27] | When? | 什么时候 |
[21:28] | Soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[21:29] | You got to get him out of the country | 你要在出现其他问题之前 |
[21:30] | before anything else blows up, | 把他弄出国 |
[21:31] | and you need to stay right by his side. | 所以你得一直待在他身边 |
[21:33] | We cannot risk another screwup, okay? | 我们不能再出其他岔子了 明白吗 |
[21:35] | Where will you be? | 那你要去哪儿 |
[21:35] | I got a meeting with Senator Lockhart, | 我要去见洛克哈特参议员 |
[21:37] | who’s apparently noticed | 他显然已经注意到 |
[21:38] | I haven’t been at my office all week. | 我一整个星期都没去办公室了 |
[21:42] | We need to keep this thing together | 我们得把所有事兼顾好 |
[21:43] | until Javadi’s on a plane heading back to Iran. | 直到贾瓦迪飞回伊朗 |
[21:51] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[21:52] | Carrie will take you back. | 卡莉会带你回去 |
[21:55] | And what makes you sure I won’t just vanish? | 你怎么确定我不会玩消失 |
[21:58] | This way. | 这边走 |
[21:59] | She’ll be with you all the way to the plane. | 在你上飞机前 她会一直陪着你 |
[22:02] | I meant in Iran. | 我是说到了伊朗 |
[22:04] | What I said before. | 我之前说过了 |
[22:07] | You started this. | 这事是你挑的头 |
[22:09] | I think you’ll want to be there when it ends. | 那你一定想目睹它如何收场 |
[22:24] | I need to know something before you leave. | 你走之前我得问你件事 |
[22:27] | I need to know. | 我必须知道 |
[22:29] | Who was responsible for the bomb? | 炸弹是谁放的 |
[22:32] | The bomb at Langley? | 炸毁中情局的炸弹吗 |
[22:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:35] | On the ground that day. Who was responsible? | 那天在场执行任务的是谁 |
[22:40] | I thought it was Brody. | 我以为是布洛迪 |
[22:42] | That’s what you told the Senate. | 你对参议院是那么说的 |
[22:44] | That’s what you told the entire world. | 你对外界也是那么宣称的 |
[22:47] | You have a manhunt on five continents, | 你在五大洲发了通缉令 |
[22:49] | a $10 million reward… | 悬赏一千万美元 |
[22:51] | Did he do it? Yes or no. | 是他干的吗 是或不是 |
[22:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:55] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[22:56] | – I don’t… – Look me in the eye and answer. | -我不 -直视我的眼睛回答这个问题 |
[23:07] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他 |
[23:10] | It was one of Abu Nazir’s guys. | 是阿布·纳齐尔的一个手下 |
[23:13] | Who, exactly… | 具体是谁 |
[23:15] | I didn’t want to know. | 我也没兴趣知道 |
[23:26] | We’ll get you some clothes to change into. | 我们会找几件衣服给你换 |
[23:28] | Then Carrie will take you back to your plane. | 然后卡莉会带你回到飞机上 |
[24:00] | Will you give me a sec? | 等我一会儿好吗 |
[24:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:23] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[24:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[24:26] | Driving. | 开车 |
[24:28] | Home? | 回家吗 |
[24:30] | No. | 不 |
[24:31] | Back to work. | 回去工作 |
[24:33] | I’ve been thinking about our days in Tehran. | 我在回想我们在德黑兰的日子 |
[24:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:39] | That was… | 那已经是 |
[24:41] | a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[24:43] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[24:44] | We were so young. | 我们那时候多年轻 |
[24:48] | I was so worried about you when it all went to hell. | 79年伊斯兰革命那会儿我特别担心你 |
[24:51] | About getting you out. | 想着把你送出伊朗 |
[24:56] | Yeah, no, I was… worried about you. | 不 是我…担心你才对 |
[25:00] | Leaving you behind. | 留下你一人 |
[25:10] | I said I didn’t care about your friend from Mumbai, | 我之前说不在乎你那个孟买的朋友 |
[25:12] | but I do. | 其实我很在乎 |
[25:18] | I said I didn’t have any claim on you. | 我说我没资格要求你 |
[25:21] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[25:22] | But I do. | 但我有 |
[25:23] | Maybe it’s just in my own mind at this point. | 也许现在这只是我自己的一厢情愿 |
[25:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:28] | But I needed to tell you before it’s too late. | 但我要趁覆水难收之前告诉你 |
[25:33] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[25:34] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[25:36] | It’s the first time I could come up for air in nearly two days. | 这是我两天以来第一次有闲暇时间 |
[25:38] | I wanted you to know. | 我想让你知道 |
[25:43] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[25:45] | Usual. | 和平常一样 |
[25:47] | Not till late. | 要很晚了 |
[25:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:51] | Well, I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[26:27] | Just follow the tags, and… | 追查这些牌照 |
[26:33] | In there. | 去那边 |
[27:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:31] | How we’ll contact you. | 我们联系你的方法 |
[27:32] | Memorize it. | 背下来 |
[27:33] | Also your cover story. | 还有你的托词 |
[27:35] | The information you pried out of me | 你从我嘴里套到的 |
[27:36] | that justifies your coming here. | 证明你来美国的信息 |
[27:38] | It’s how we took down your network. | 我们就是这样端掉了你的组织 |
[27:39] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[27:40] | It’s verifiable. | 可以查证 |
[27:41] | Who is the source? | 消息来源是谁 |
[27:44] | If I go to Iran, | 等我到了伊朗 |
[27:45] | I’ll have to take the traitor out. | 就得除掉叛徒 |
[27:47] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[27:49] | The source is a hack we did, | 消息来源于我们进行的一次电脑入侵 |
[27:51] | a computer virus that allowed us to monitor your communications. | 一种能监控你们通讯系统的电脑病毒 |
[27:54] | You want to take it out, go ahead. | 你要想除掉它 随便你 |
[27:55] | We have you now. | 我们现在有你了 |
[27:57] | It’s time to go back to your people. | 你该回去找你的手下了 |
[27:58] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:03] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[28:19] | What were you planning to do, | 你打算怎么办 |
[28:20] | bypass me entirely? | 完全忽视我吗 |
[28:26] | I’m not going to apologize. | 我不会道歉的 |
[28:28] | I had to keep the circle small. | 知情人不能太多 |
[28:29] | Not that small. | 也不用那么少吧 |
[28:30] | You, Carrie, Quinn. | 你 卡莉 奎因 |
[28:32] | And come to think of it, | 再仔细想想 |
[28:33] | I haven’t seen that headscarf for a while. | 我有段时间没见到头巾妹了 |
[28:35] | All need-to-know. | 该知道的都知道 |
[28:37] | I thought we trusted each other. | 我们不是该互相信任的吗 |
[28:52] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[28:55] | I tell just you. | 我只告诉你 |
[28:56] | I don’t see how. | 没那么简单 |
[28:57] | You’ve got Lockhart waiting in your office. | 洛克哈特在你办公室等着呢 |
[29:00] | You think he didn’t notice | 你以为他没注意到 |
[29:01] | that the ex-wife of the IRGC chief | 伊斯兰革命卫队首领的前妻 |
[29:03] | got slaughtered in Bethesda? | 在贝塞斯达惨遭屠杀的事吗 |
[29:05] | Or that Carrie, | 还有卡莉 |
[29:06] | whom you committed to a psych ward, | 被你关进疯人院 |
[29:08] | got out and you’re doing shit about it? | 逃出来后你就坐视不管 |
[29:12] | He’s the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, | 他是参议院情报委员会的头儿 |
[29:14] | not some civilian fuck-monkey. | 不是什么愚蠢好糊弄的百姓 |
[29:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:19] | I do have something going. | 我的确有计划要实施 |
[29:21] | An operation… | 一项行动 |
[29:22] | We’re past that. | 这个说过了 |
[29:23] | It’s time for details. | 该说点细节了 |
[29:25] | Fine. | 好 |
[29:26] | I’ll tell you both. | 我全都告诉你 |
[29:35] | You never told me whose idea it was. | 你从没告诉我这是谁的主意 |
[29:40] | To hang you out as bait. | 拿你做诱饵 |
[29:42] | Was it your idea or Saul’s? | 是你的主意还是索尔的 |
[29:47] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[29:49] | You don’t have to say. | 你不用说了 |
[29:52] | It was Saul’s idea. | 是索尔的主意 |
[29:54] | It had to be. | 肯定是 |
[29:56] | In fact, it’s classic Saul. | 实际上 这是索尔的老把戏了 |
[30:00] | If it’s so classic, why’d you fall for it? | 要真是老把戏 你怎么还会上当 |
[30:02] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:05] | It was you. | 因为你 |
[30:07] | The abuse you went through. | 你经历的那些虐待 |
[30:10] | What Saul did to you to get me here. | 索尔为了引我上钩而对你做的那些事 |
[30:12] | Even I have never done anything so cruel. | 连我都没做过这么残忍的事 |
[30:20] | You’re forgetting I’ve seen your handiwork. | 你忘记我见过你的屠妻现场了 |
[30:22] | You can’t bullshit me. | 别哄我玩了 |
[30:24] | I’m not bullshitting you. | 我没哄你玩 |
[30:25] | Then you’re seriously deluded. | 那只能说你太傻太好骗 |
[30:29] | You know what he asked me? | 你知道他问了我什么 |
[30:30] | Why you killed your wife? | 为什么杀死你的妻子 |
[30:33] | Who moved the bomb. | 谁转移了炸弹 |
[30:35] | If it was Brody. | 如果是布洛迪干的 |
[30:36] | Now, why would he ask me that? | 那他为什么那样问我 |
[30:39] | That implies that there’s | 那似乎在暗示 |
[30:40] | a difference of opinion on that subject. | 该问题存在分歧 |
[30:42] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[30:50] | What’d you tell him? | 那你怎么跟他说的 |
[30:52] | That it was one of Abu Nazir’s guys. | 我说是阿布·纳齐尔的手下干的 |
[30:58] | Not Brody? | 不是布洛迪 |
[31:01] | No. | 不是 |
[31:07] | Who? | 那是谁 |
[31:09] | Someone else. | 另有其人 |
[31:13] | That’s all I know. | 我知道的就这些 |
[31:25] | You Peter Quinn? | 你是彼得·奎恩 |
[31:30] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[31:32] | What? That’s a difficult question? | 怎么 这个问题很困难吗 |
[31:34] | No. | 不是 |
[31:35] | ‘Cause your compadre Mathison, | 你的朋友麦吉森 |
[31:36] | she promised what she called “candor.” | 可承诺过你会”坦白” |
[31:41] | Peter Quinn is, uh… | 彼得·奎恩是 |
[31:44] | What? | 是什么 |
[31:46] | …my legal name. | 是我依法登记的姓名 |
[31:55] | Uh, one of the victims, she was Iranian. | 其中一名被害女性是伊朗人 |
[31:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:59] | Ex-wife of an Iranian security guy… IRGC? | 是伊朗革命卫队某成员的前妻 |
[32:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:04] | And the other victim, that’s his daughter-in-law? | 另外一名被害人是他的儿媳 |
[32:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:07] | I assume that’s significant. | 我猜这一点很重要 |
[32:09] | Right. | 确实 |
[32:12] | These are some terse responses. | 你的回答都很简洁 |
[32:14] | Look, can we just get on with this? | 我们能不能尽快摆平这件事 |
[32:16] | “On with this”? | “摆平” |
[32:17] | We are “on with it.” | 我们正在”摆平” |
[32:18] | How are we not “on with it”? | 我们怎么不在”摆平” |
[32:20] | My colleague led me to believe | 我的同事告诉我 |
[32:21] | you were after a confession. | 你们需要有人出来认罪 |
[32:22] | Well, that’s incorrect. | 这么说不对 |
[32:23] | What I said was, | 我说的是 |
[32:24] | I’m trying to understand what happened here. | 我很想知道这里究竟发生了什么 |
[32:26] | That’s not gonna be possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[32:27] | Yeah, that’s what she said. | 她也是这么说的 |
[32:29] | She said all I need to know | 她还说我只需知道 |
[32:29] | is that it’s national security. | 此事涉及国家安全 |
[32:31] | This is. This. | 这烂摊子 |
[32:38] | Look, I know you think I’m just some dick | 我知道你觉得我是个刺儿头 |
[32:40] | jacking you up because I can, | 没事干找你茬 |
[32:42] | ’cause you were unlucky enough | 但谁让你不走运 |
[32:43] | to get yourself photographed. | 被摄像头拍到 |
[32:44] | And maybe that’s true, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 也许还真是 |
[32:47] | But actually, | 但实际上 |
[32:49] | I’m just trying to understand | 我很想知道 |
[32:51] | this shit that you people do. | 你们这帮人在搞什么破事 |
[32:54] | This shit that we’re a party to | 我们都得担着这破事 |
[32:55] | ’cause we pay taxes. | 谁叫我们是纳税人 |
[32:58] | This… | 这担子 |
[33:00] | this shit. | 这担子破事 |
[33:14] | So you killed the daughter? | 是你杀了那个女儿吗 |
[33:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:25] | With? | 用的什么武器 |
[33:27] | A Walther P22. | 瓦尔特P22式手枪 |
[33:29] | What about the mother? Same weapon? | 拿什么杀的那位母亲 也是这件武器吗 |
[33:32] | No. | 不是 |
[33:35] | That was with a bottle. | 用的是酒瓶子 |
[33:37] | Plum wine. | 梅酒的酒瓶 |
[33:42] | For national security. | 就为了国家安全 |
[33:47] | You fucking people. | 你们这帮人 |
[33:52] | Have you ever done anything… | 你们这帮人除了把事情搞砸 |
[33:55] | but make things worse? | 还做过些什么 |
[34:03] | This is special access information. | 这是需要特别权限才能知道的信息 |
[34:06] | Fine. | 好的 |
[34:08] | It can’t leave this room. | 绝对不能走漏风声 |
[34:09] | Understood. | 明白 |
[34:17] | So? | 说吧 |
[34:19] | I’ve recruited a high-level Iranian asset. | 我招募了一名高级伊朗情报人员 |
[34:22] | IRGC Deputy Chief Majid Javadi. | 伊朗革命卫队副队长马吉德·贾瓦迪 |
[34:28] | Javadi? | 贾瓦迪 |
[34:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:31] | The man who financed the bombing of the CIA. | 中央情报局恐怖爆炸事件的策划者 |
[34:33] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[34:35] | Why on earth would you trust him? | 你凭什么相信他 |
[34:37] | We’ve developed information that would compromise him | 我们搜集到的信息足以使他 |
[34:39] | with his own government; | 背叛他的政府 |
[34:41] | evidence of wholesale corruption. | 挪用大笔资金的证据 |
[34:43] | Which, in Iran, just means it’s Tuesday. | 那在伊朗不过是很平常的事情 |
[34:46] | Normally I’d agree. | 一般情况下我同意 |
[34:48] | But this is tens of millions of dollars siphoned | 但这笔高达数亿美元的款项 |
[34:52] | from a secret IRGC fund | 来自伊朗革命卫队的机密资金户头 |
[34:54] | designated for terrorist activities. | 专门用来资助恐怖活动 |
[34:57] | No one would look the other way. | 没人会对此有异议 |
[34:59] | So you blackmailed him. | 所以你威胁他 |
[35:00] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[35:03] | Is there some reason you didn’t tell my committee? | 为什么不事先与我的委员会商量 |
[35:05] | I was waiting for it to be real. | 我想等事成了再说 |
[35:07] | It wasn’t because this is just the kind | 难道不是因为这些 |
[35:09] | of human intelligence nonsense | 狗屁活人情报工作 |
[35:11] | that led to disaster | 才会导致不到四个月前 |
[35:12] | right here in this building not four months ago? | 在这幢大楼发生的那场灾难吗 |
[35:17] | Believing our sworn enemies will magically switch sides. | 居然相信我们不共戴天的仇敌能奇迹般的倒戈 |
[35:23] | We talked about this, | 我们已经谈过 |
[35:25] | the need to wean you of your Cold War bullshit. | 你得摒弃你那套冷战时期的狗屁理论 |
[35:29] | We agreed to disagree. | 我们同意求同存异 |
[35:31] | I don’t see it that way, | 我可不那么想 |
[35:32] | not when I’m inheriting your mess in ten days. | 十天后我就要接手你的烂摊子 |
[35:36] | A mess. | 烂摊子 |
[35:41] | That’s what you call placing | 在一个30年无法渗透的政府内 |
[35:42] | a major asset inside a government | 安插一位重要人物 |
[35:44] | that’s been a black box for 30 years? | 你却称之为烂摊子 |
[35:49] | You asked me what I’ve been doing. | 你不是问我一直在做什么吗 |
[35:52] | I told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[35:55] | Are we done? | 行了吗 |
[35:57] | Not by a long shot. | 远远不够 |
[36:00] | I want to know how this happened. | 我要知道来龙去脉 |
[36:08] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[36:12] | Almost there and you still haven’t asked. | 就快到了 可你还没开口问我 |
[36:17] | What? | 什么 |
[36:18] | Who moved the bomb. | 谁转移了炸弹 |
[36:24] | You told Saul it was one of Abu Nazir’s guys. | 你告诉索尔 是阿布·纳齐尔的一个手下 |
[36:27] | Yes, I did. | 我是这么说的 |
[36:28] | Which I already knew. | 那我已经知道了 |
[36:31] | And who handed him the keys? | 那又是谁给了他们钥匙呢 |
[36:37] | Don’t tell me you never wondered. | 别告诉我你就没怀疑过 |
[36:39] | I bet you wonder all the time. | 我打赌你一直在怀疑 |
[36:43] | Brody escaped the blast. | 布洛迪逃过了炸弹 |
[36:46] | Did he know it was coming? | 他事先知情吗 |
[36:50] | Maybe I already know the answer to that. | 也许我已经知道答案了 |
[36:53] | Maybe you don’t. | 也可能你不知道 |
[37:02] | Fine. I guess you don’t want the truth. | 好吧 看来你并不想知道真相 |
[37:09] | I do. I just don’t think I’d get it from you. | 我想 但我不认为会从你那里得知 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:20] | I want to know about the wife. | 我想知道他妻子的事 |
[37:22] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[37:24] | You recruit Javadi, | 你要策反贾瓦迪 |
[37:25] | his wife’s suddenly dead along with the daughter-in-law. | 他妻子和儿媳却突然惨死 |
[37:27] | Don’t tell me that’s a coincidence. | 别跟我说这只是巧合 |
[37:29] | It’s not. | 不是巧合 |
[37:30] | So who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[37:35] | You know, every time you answer a question | 知道吗 每次你瞪大眼睛 |
[37:37] | with a big, gaping nothing, | 半天答不出一个字 |
[37:39] | it reminds me what a problem we have, you and I. | 都会让我想起我俩的症结所在 |
[37:43] | It was Javadi. | 是贾瓦迪干的 |
[37:48] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[37:49] | You’re saying he was in this country? | 你是说他在我们国家 |
[37:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:53] | And you knew this? | 而你早就知道了 |
[37:55] | We lured him here. | 是我们引他来的 |
[37:58] | Carrie did. | 卡莉干的 |
[38:07] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[38:08] | You two… | 你们俩 |
[38:11] | you were working together. | 你俩是一伙的 |
[38:14] | Even when you were denouncing her | 就连你在我的委员会面前 |
[38:16] | in front of my committee. | 公开告发她的时候也是 |
[38:17] | All for show. | 一切都是作秀 |
[38:21] | Did you know? | 这事你知道吗 |
[38:23] | I’m learning it now with you. | 我也是现在才知道 |
[38:24] | Well, who did know? | 那还有谁知道 |
[38:26] | Everyone who needed to. | 需要知道的人都知道 |
[38:27] | No, everyone who needed to didn’t know, | 不 需要知道的人都不知道 |
[38:29] | because two of those people are in this room right now | 因为现在这房间里就有两个 |
[38:31] | holding their dicks. | 还傻乎乎的不知情呢 |
[38:33] | I want Carrie brought in… now. | 我要卡莉过来 马上 |
[38:35] | She can’t come here now. | 她现在来不了 |
[38:37] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[38:38] | She’s busy. She’s putting Javadi on a plane back to Iran. | 她忙着呢 她要送贾瓦迪上飞机回伊朗 |
[38:41] | He’s still here? | 他还在这里 |
[38:44] | Ground the fucking plane. | 拦住那驾该死的飞机 |
[38:45] | – No. – Ground it. | -不行 -拦住它 |
[38:47] | I’m acting director for another two weeks. | 局长这位子我还要坐两周 |
[38:50] | It’s not your call. | 现在还轮不到你做主 |
[38:51] | I’ll bump this up to the president, I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 我要把这事告诉总统 |
[38:54] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[38:55] | We fry Javadi’s ass publicly. | 我们要公开扳倒贾瓦迪 |
[38:58] | That’s shortsighted. | 那太鼠目寸光了 |
[38:59] | It’s justice. | 这是执行正义 |
[39:01] | It’s ineffective… ’cause back in Tehran, | 没用的 在德黑兰 |
[39:03] | he’s replaced by someone just like him | 他会被一个跟他同样的人取代 |
[39:05] | who we can’t control. | 而我们将控制不了那人 |
[39:07] | And the attack that happened here | 这里发生的爆炸袭击 |
[39:08] | happens again and again and again. | 将会一而再 再而三地发生 |
[39:10] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime operation | 这是可以扭转一切的行动 |
[39:12] | that can transform everything. | 一辈子就这么一次机会 |
[39:15] | The entire Middle East. | 扭转中东的整个局势 |
[39:17] | You sound like you’re fucking high. | 你说得像嗑药嗑多了似的 |
[39:19] | I’m calling the president. | 我要给总统打电话 |
[39:24] | Did you hear what I said? | 听到了没 |
[39:26] | I’m calling him. Get me a goddamn phone. | 我要打电话 把电话给我 |
[39:31] | Fine. | 好 |
[39:37] | Here. | 给你 |
[39:38] | Destroy everything we’ve been working for. | 尽管毁掉我们努力的成果好了 |
[39:40] | I’m not even going to dignify that with a response. | 我都懒得拿这件事当个正经事来争论 |
[39:43] | – You really don’t get it, do you? – You know what? | -你真不明白 对吧 -你知道吗 |
[39:45] | For the first time, I think I really do. | 这真是我第一次弄明白 |
[39:47] | I see now why this place has been a fucking clown act | 这地方为什么数十年来都像演闹剧一样 |
[39:49] | for decades. How does this work? | 这东西怎么用 |
[39:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[39:54] | And don’t worry. I’ll handle the president. | 别担心 我会跟总统解释 |
[40:01] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[40:04] | No. | 不 |
[40:06] | Open the goddamned door. | 把这破门打开 |
[40:07] | Make me. | 就不开 |
[40:09] | Dar, let me out of here. | 达尔 让我出去 |
[40:13] | Dar? | 达尔 |
[40:15] | Dar. | 达尔 |
[40:17] | You’re dead. | 你们死定了 |
[40:18] | Both of you son… | 你们这些龟儿子 |
[40:28] | What the fuck? | 我靠 |
[40:47] | Well, you had your chance. | 给过你机会了 |
[41:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:27] | You said you’d tell me the truth. | 你说过你会告诉我真相 |
[41:29] | And you told me I was incapable. | 但你说我不会告诉你 |
[41:32] | You might be right. | 也许你说对了 |
[41:35] | But if you want to talk to someone you can trust… | 但如果你想和你信任的人谈谈 |
[41:39] | who was there, you should know that the man | 他当时也在场 你应该知道是这个人 |
[41:42] | who built the bomb and moved the SUV… | 放了炸弹 移动了那台越野车 |
[41:45] | He didn’t die in the explosion like they say. | 他并没有像他们说的那样死于爆炸 |
[41:50] | As far as I know, he’s still in this country. | 据我所知 他还在美国 |
[41:52] | Where? | 什么地方 |
[41:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:54] | Who does? | 谁知道 |
[41:55] | Someone you’ve already met. | 那人你见过 |
[41:58] | The man that brought us together. | 就是促成我们会面的人 |
[42:02] | Your lawyer? Bennett? | 是你的律师 是本尼特吗 |
[42:05] | No. The way this worked out, believe me, | 不 相信我 发生了这种事 |
[42:08] | he’s not my lawyer anymore. | 他不再是我的律师了 |
[42:36] | You requested radar following on Three Six Oscar? | 您需要雷达追踪奥斯卡36号飞机吗 |
[42:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:41] | That aircraft cleared U.S. airspace at 2219 hours. | 那架飞机已于十点十九分飞离美国领空 |
[42:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:46] | Yes, sir. | 随时为您效劳 |
[42:50] | An audacious operation. | 这次行动真大胆 |
[42:53] | Just the beginning. | 不过是个开始 |
[42:57] | Here’s to continued success. | 为接下来的成功干杯 |
[43:02] | You know, I do need to apologize… | 我确实该为对你保留 |
[43:05] | for excluding you. | 向你道歉 |
[43:06] | You don’t have to explain yourself, Saul. | 没必要解释 索尔 |
[43:10] | You are the goddamn acting director of the Central Intelligence Agency. | 你才是中央情报局的代理局长 |
[43:15] | For ten more days. | 这位子还能坐十天 |
[43:29] | Senator Lockhart managed | 洛克哈特参议员 |
[43:30] | to get himself stuck in the conference room. | 把自己锁在会议室了 |
[43:32] | Could you ask facilities to let him out? | 麻烦你叫局里的人放他出来 |
[44:03] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[44:04] | They’re standing down. | 不再追究了 |
[44:06] | So it went well. | 这么说进展不错 |
[44:09] | What do they say, confession is good for the soul? | 有句话叫 直认无讳 身心泰然 |
[44:13] | Only you didn’t do it. | 但不是你做的 |
[44:14] | I know. | 没错 |
[44:17] | But it made me feel better. | 但这也让我宽慰多了 |
[44:20] | Wrong crime, right guy, I guess. | 虽然代人受过 也是罪有应得 |
[44:23] | You know what else I realized? | 你知道我还明白了什么吗 |
[44:25] | Just how through I am with… | 我已经看透了 |
[44:29] | …this, the CIA. | 这件事 还有中情局 |
[44:36] | I just do not believe anymore. | 我再也不相信这些了 |
[44:40] | Believe what? | 不相信什么 |
[44:42] | That anything justifies the damage we do. | 所有我们以正义之名造成伤害的事情 |
[44:50] | You can’t quit yet. | 你还不能走 |
[44:52] | Javadi’s out over the Atlantic heading home. | 贾瓦迪正飞跃大西洋往家赶 |
[44:54] | And he told me something before he left… | 他走之前告诉我一些事 |
[44:56] | about the Langley bomber. | 关于总部炸弹袭击者的事 |
[44:58] | You mean Brody. | 你是说布洛迪 |
[44:59] | No, that’s just it. | 不 就是这点 |
[44:59] | It’s not him, and I can prove it now. | 不是他 我能证明不是他 |
[45:02] | But… | 但是 |
[45:06] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[45:12] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[45:20] | Sure, Carrie. | 当然 卡莉 |
[45:21] | Whatever you need. | 任你差遣 |
[46:06] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[46:11] | How-how was your day? | 今天过得好吗 |
[46:12] | Had a good day. | 挺不错的一天 |
[46:15] | Actually a really good day. | 可以说是非常好 |
[46:36] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[46:42] | For what? | 原谅你什么 |
[46:47] | I’d forgotten… | 我都忘了 |
[46:51] | how beautiful you are. | 你有多美 |