时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:16] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:19] | Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:22] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:25] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:28] | This relentless pursuit of terror. | 对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击 |
[00:30] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:31] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:32] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:34] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:36] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:39] | The next samba we’re going to swing for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:41] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:43] | …until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:45] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 整个事件就发生在我的眼前 |
[00:47] | and I never saw it coming. | 而我丝毫没预料到 |
[00:50] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:54] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:55] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[01:05] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i’ve ever known. | 你是我见过最聪明 又最愚蠢的人 |
[01:10] | I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[01:11] | I’m the only one who got it right. | 我是唯一的明白人 |
[01:17] | Take ’em. | 拿下 |
[01:19] | Take ’em all. | 通通拿下 |
[01:34] | I got plans for you. | 我已经为你计划好了 |
[01:35] | What plans? | 什么计划 |
[01:37] | I’m gonna play you back into Iran. | 我要把你放回伊朗 |
[01:38] | From now on you work for us. | 从现在起 你为我们做事 |
[01:40] | The senator’s made some serious allegations. | 参议员义正言辞地对你提出了控诉 |
[01:43] | That you had Majid Javadi in a safe house on American soil | 说你把贾瓦迪藏进我们本土的安全屋 |
[01:46] | and let him go. | 还送他出境 |
[01:48] | We debriefed him, turned him. | 我们盘问了他 策反了他 |
[01:50] | He’s ours. | 他是我们的人了 |
[01:52] | I’ve made a decision to give the marriage another chance. | 我决定再给我们的婚姻一次机会 |
[02:07] | And he told me something before he left… | 他走之前告诉我一些事 |
[02:09] | about the Langley bomber. | 关于总部炸弹袭击者的事 |
[02:10] | You mean Brody. | 你是说布洛迪 |
[02:11] | No, that’s just it. It’s not him. | 不 就是这点 不是他 |
[02:13] | The bomber’s the only way to prove that Brody’s innocent. | 那个袭击者是唯一可以证明布洛迪清白的人 |
[02:16] | Carrie, what the fuck are you doing? | 卡莉 你他妈要干啥 |
[02:18] | Carrie, turn around now. | 卡莉 马上回去 |
[02:20] | This is your last warning. | 这是对你的最后警告 |
[02:25] | Got a gunshot wound to the upper left bicep. | 她左上臂受了枪伤 |
[02:27] | Significant bleeding. Might have clipped an artery. | 大出血 可能是射穿动脉了 |
[02:30] | Where the fuck is Saul? | 索尔在他妈什么地方 |
[03:03] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[03:08] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[03:09] | The Naval Hospital. | 海军医院 |
[03:10] | They brought you here after you were shot. | 你中枪后被他们送了过来 |
[03:15] | Careful, you don’t want to rip the sutures. | 小心点 别把伤口撑裂了 |
[03:17] | Quite a few of them. | 缝了不少针 |
[03:19] | It was a through and through. Missed the bone. | 子弹穿透了身体 没伤到骨头 |
[03:22] | Some muscle and tissue damage but no nerve involvement. | 有肌肉和组织损伤 但没伤到神经 |
[03:25] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[03:27] | No, he’s just a great shot. | 不 是他枪法准 |
[03:32] | How long will I be in here? | 我要在这里待多久 |
[03:34] | As long as you need to be. | 该待多久就待多久 |
[03:36] | For me to heal | 是等我痊愈 |
[03:37] | or for the CIA to figure out what to do with me? | 还是等中情局想出处理我的办法 |
[03:40] | You’d have to talk to them. | 这事你得问他们 |
[03:45] | Are you aware you’re 13 weeks pregnant? | 你知道自己怀孕十三周了吗 |
[03:50] | Yes. | 知道 |
[03:56] | The baby should be fine. | 孩子应该没事 |
[03:58] | In case you’re wondering. | 如果你想知道的话 |
[04:16] | Pupils reactive to light. | 瞳孔对光有反应 |
[04:24] | BP of 60 over 40. | 高压60 低压40 |
[04:26] | Too fucking low. | 太他妈低了 |
[04:37] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[04:44] | He started going cold turkey on the flight, | 他在飞机上毒瘾发作 |
[04:46] | so they knocked him out. With a half pint of Vodka. | 所以他们就用半斤伏特加把他灌晕了 |
[04:48] | Idiots. | 一群白痴 |
[04:50] | Pulse is thready. | 脉搏微弱 |
[05:04] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[05:07] | Where’s my stuff, you fucking thieves?! | 我的东西呢 你们这群屌贼 |
[05:09] | Fuck! Where is my stuff?! | 操 把东西还我 |
[05:11] | Calm down, goddamn it! | 冷静 该死 |
[05:21] | Where’s my stuff? | 我的东西呢 |
[05:23] | Don’t move now. | 别动 |
[05:29] | You’ve got seven days till Lockhart’s confirmed. | 在洛克哈特正式上任前 你还有七天时间 |
[05:31] | You think this guy’s gonna be ready by then? | 你觉得这家伙到时能准备好吗 |
[05:35] | He’s not what we expected… | 我们没想到他会变成那样 |
[05:39] | But he’s what we’ve got. | 但他是我们唯一的筹码 |
[05:40] | If he agrees to do it. | 如果他同意合作的话 |
[05:44] | He’s a mess: | 他简直一团糟 |
[05:46] | Anemic… | 贫血 |
[05:47] | Severely dehydrated, probably Hep C. | 严重脱水 可能还得了丙型肝炎 |
[05:51] | HIV isn’t a stretch. | 无法确认是否感染艾滋病毒 |
[05:53] | If you’re suggesting a hospital, it’s out of the question. | 如果你建议送他去医院 我绝不会答应 |
[05:56] | I’m pretty sure I can keep him stable, | 我肯定能保住他的命 |
[05:58] | but the guy’s a junkie, sir. | 可这家伙有毒瘾 |
[06:00] | How far is he into withdrawal? | 戒断得多久 |
[06:02] | Hardly started. | 很困难 |
[06:04] | What he’s feeling now, | 他现在的情况 |
[06:06] | it’s gonna get a hell of a lot worse. | 会发展到非常可怕的地步 |
[06:08] | Methadone would make it easier. | 美沙酮也许有点用 |
[06:10] | Has to be cold turkey. | 必须完全戒掉 |
[06:12] | Where he’s going, we need him functional. | 无论如何都得让他正常起来 |
[06:15] | Even if it kills him? | 不怕搞死他吗 |
[06:17] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[06:19] | ‘Cause you will keep him alive. | 有你负责保他的命 |
[06:21] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[06:24] | Sir. | 收到 |
[07:07] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[07:12] | Stop! What are you doing? | 别动 你想干嘛 |
[07:14] | I need it! | 我得来一针 |
[07:15] | There’s nothing there for you. | 那边没有你要的东西 |
[07:15] | – No, I need it now! – No. | -我受不了了 -不行 |
[07:17] | Damelo! Damelo! Dame… | 给我 给我 给我 |
[07:20] | Hey, grab him! | 摁住他 |
[07:25] | Where’s the needle? | 针呢 |
[07:26] | Got it. | 来了 |
[07:28] | Cover him up. Stay down. | 盖上他 摁住 |
[07:30] | Please… | 求你了 |
[07:46] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[07:53] | The doctor says you’re progressing nicely. | 医生说你恢复得不错 |
[07:55] | You’ll be up and walking in no time. | 很快就能起来活动了 |
[07:59] | Though, not necessarily out of here. | 不过 估计不会让你出病房 |
[08:01] | There are two armed guards outside your door. | 门口有两名警卫守着 |
[08:09] | You know it never ceases to amaze me | 这一系列事件让我深深地意识到 |
[08:11] | how you people close ranks. | 你们有多么团结 |
[08:15] | Here you are, | 比如现在 |
[08:16] | a casualty of some CIA op gone very, very wrong, | 你在中情局外勤任务中乱来而自食其果 |
[08:21] | basically a prisoner, | 基本上成了囚犯 |
[08:23] | and still, somehow, I’m the enemy. | 但不知道为什么 我却成了敌人 |
[08:28] | You are aware | 你很清楚 |
[08:29] | that the CIA charter does not include | 中情局人员 |
[08:31] | operations on U.S. soil? | 禁止在本土行动 |
[08:35] | You know, I’m on painkillers. | 我还在服用镇痛剂 |
[08:37] | I can barely understand anything you’re saying. | 基本不明白你的意思 |
[08:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:43] | I’ve been going through your file. | 我一直在看你的档案 |
[08:51] | The fact is, | 事实上 |
[08:53] | you need someone you can trust. | 你需要个靠得住的人 |
[08:56] | And why is that? | 这话怎么讲 |
[08:59] | You’re lying there shot and you need to ask? | 你被一枪撂倒 总想问个究竟吧 |
[09:03] | The man who did this to you, | 对你下这狠手那位 |
[09:06] | he’s on his way out. | 马上就要滚蛋了 |
[09:09] | But I need to know… | 可我还是想知道 |
[09:12] | what’s he up to? | 他的目的何在 |
[09:15] | Ask him. | 问他吧 |
[09:18] | What was he doing in Caracas? | 他跑加拉加斯去干什么 |
[09:24] | You didn’t even know he was there, did you? | 恐怕你还不知道他去那里了吧 |
[09:44] | I got another message from Carrie. | 卡莉那里又有消息了 |
[09:48] | Is she calming down at all? | 她冷静下来了吧 |
[09:49] | No, the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[09:51] | Senator Lockhart just paid her a visit. | 洛克哈特议员去找她了 |
[09:55] | Somehow, he knows about Caracas. | 他知道我们来加拉加斯了 |
[09:58] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:59] | Well, he does. | 反正他知道了 |
[10:01] | You think he suspects? | 你认为他起疑了 |
[10:02] | I’m sure he doesn’t have a clue. | 我确定他不知情 |
[10:05] | She does now. | 但她知道了 |
[10:08] | So what do we do about that? | 那我们怎么办 |
[10:10] | Same as before; | 老样子 |
[10:12] | keep her under guard at the hospital. | 让她就待在医院 |
[10:15] | Away from Brody. | 不能见布洛迪 |
[10:17] | And Lockhart? | 洛克哈特呢 |
[10:20] | I don’t know how the hell he found out. | 真不知道他怎么知道的 |
[10:24] | No one knew besides us. | 这事只有你知我知 |
[10:28] | Have our houses and offices swept. | 查查我们的家里和办公室 |
[10:31] | Every room, top to bottom. | 所有房间都彻底查查 |
[10:42] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[10:42] | Shat himself. | 拉了一身 |
[10:43] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[10:57] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[10:59] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[11:01] | You’re soldiers, aren’t you? | 你们是军方的吧 |
[11:02] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[11:04] | It’s burning! It’s burning. | 太烫了 烫死了 |
[11:06] | It’s not hot. | 水不热 |
[11:08] | It’s burning! | 太烫了 |
[11:13] | It’ll continue as bad as this, or worse, another three days. | 这种状态 甚至更糟的情况还会持续三天 |
[11:17] | And at least a week after that | 然后毒性从机体代谢 |
[11:18] | before the stuff’s out of his system. | 至少还得一周 |
[11:19] | So you’re saying ten days. | 就是说得十天了 |
[11:21] | We have six. | 我们只有六天 |
[11:22] | Plus, at the end of all this, | 而且等他缓过来 |
[11:24] | he’s gonna be weak as a fuckin’ kitten. | 肯定也跟只怂猫一样了 |
[11:29] | There is another option. | 还有个办法 |
[11:32] | What? | 什么 |
[11:34] | Ibogaine. | 伊菠因 |
[11:35] | It’s a drug based on a Nigerian plant. | 一种尼日利亚植物中的萃取物 |
[11:37] | It dramatically accelerates the withdrawal process | 它可以极大地加速戒毒进程 |
[11:40] | and kills the addiction. | 彻底戒除毒瘾 |
[11:41] | The side effects are brutal, | 副作用很厉害 |
[11:43] | which is why it’s outlawed here. | 所以在这里是非法的 |
[11:45] | Nausea, vomiting, some hallucinations. | 恶心 呕吐 产生幻觉 |
[11:48] | Violent, mind-bending hallucinations. | 暴力的 让人精神错乱的幻觉 |
[11:52] | Does it work? | 有用吗 |
[11:54] | It does. | 有用 |
[11:56] | Take my word. | 相信我 |
[13:09] | From the halls of Montezuma | 从蒙特祖玛的大厅 |
[13:13] | to the shores of Tripoli | 到的黎波里的海岸 |
[13:18] | We fight our country’s battles | 在空中 在陆地 在海洋 |
[13:22] | in air, on land and sea… | 我们为祖国而战 |
[13:31] | Say something, you motherfucker. | 说话 你这混蛋 |
[13:35] | Don’t just stand there. | 别光是站在那儿 |
[13:42] | Say something… | 说话 |
[13:48] | First to fight for right and freedom | 先是为了权利与自由而战 |
[13:52] | and to keep our honor clean | 让我们的荣誉干干净净 |
[13:56] | We are proud to claim the title | 我们骄傲的宣称 |
[14:00] | of United States marine. | 我们是美国海军陆战队 |
[14:03] | Of United States marine. | 我们是美国海军陆战队 |
[14:13] | God… | 天呐 |
[14:15] | God… | 天呐 |
[14:21] | God… | 天呐 |
[14:23] | Get out. | 滚开 |
[14:24] | Get out! | 滚开 |
[14:31] | What the fuck did you give me?! | 你们他妈给我吃了什么 |
[14:41] | No… | 不 |
[15:04] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[15:13] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[15:16] | Get off! | 放开 |
[15:18] | Get off me, no! | 放开我 不 |
[15:45] | He’ll sleep now. | 他现在会睡着 |
[15:48] | For a while. | 一会儿 |
[16:01] | Maybe we should just call Saul’s landline, | 也许我们应该用固话打给索尔 |
[16:03] | trigger the voice activation, | 启动语音激活 |
[16:04] | double-check our tracking program. | 复查我们的跟踪程序 |
[16:06] | We could. | 是可以 |
[16:07] | But…? | 但是 |
[16:09] | This house is leased to | 这栋房子租给了 |
[16:10] | a shipping consortium out of Tel Aviv. | 特拉维夫的一个航运集团 |
[16:12] | It’s got Mossad written all over it. | 我觉得背后肯定有摩萨德的影子 |
[16:13] | Yeah, but what if it’s just a monitoring station, | 是 但如果就只是个监控台 |
[16:15] | or a dead drop? | 或是情报传送点呢 |
[16:17] | Then we’re wasting our fucking time. | 那我们就他妈是在浪费时间 |
[16:26] | Are you gettin’ this? | 你看到了吗 |
[16:50] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[16:56] | That wasn’t a given. | 不是什么好事 |
[17:18] | Want some water? | 想喝水吗 |
[17:21] | Why couldn’t you have just left me there to die? | 为什么不把我留在那里自生自灭呢 |
[17:26] | I think you know that wasn’t really an option. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[17:30] | So… | 所以 |
[17:35] | …What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:39] | That’ll be up to you. | 那取决于你 |
[17:42] | A trial? | 审讯吗 |
[17:45] | ’cause I didn’t do it. | 但不是我干的 |
[17:48] | You talking about bombing the CIA? | 你是在说中情局的爆炸吗 |
[17:51] | I’m inclined to agree. | 我比较相信你的说法 |
[17:56] | But your transgressions don’t begin or end there. | 但你的罪行不是在那里开始或结束的 |
[18:01] | And I’m not about to engage in a back and forth | 我不打算纠结那件事 |
[18:04] | where you somehow end up the victim. | 某种程度上你也是受害者 |
[18:08] | We both know what you’ve done. | 我们都知道你做了什么 |
[18:11] | We both know what you are. | 我们都知道你是什么人 |
[18:14] | A man who’s dug himself into a hole so deep, | 一个给自己挖下无底深坑的人 |
[18:17] | common sense’d tell you there’s no way out. | 你知道自己无路可逃 |
[18:22] | I am telling you, though, that there might be. | 但我要告诉你 也许还有一线生机 |
[18:27] | How? | 怎么办 |
[18:32] | I’m offering you a chance | 我给你提供一个机会 |
[18:35] | to be a marine again. | 再次成为海军陆战队员 |
[18:41] | The man you were… | 成为那个 |
[18:44] | …before they broke you. | 被他们毁掉之前的人 |
[18:50] | Please. | 求求你 |
[18:59] | No more. | 不要再来了 |
[19:01] | I’m done. | 我已经完了 |
[19:03] | You are not. | 你没有 |
[19:07] | You will do this one last thing. | 你会做这最后一件事 |
[19:10] | No. | 不 |
[19:13] | So kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[19:14] | Kill me now. | 现在就杀了我 |
[19:24] | You want to die, huh? | 你想死是吧 |
[19:30] | We’ll see about that. | 我们等着瞧 |
[19:53] | Put him overboard. | 把他扔下船 |
[20:18] | Fuck this shit. I’m going in. | 去他妈的 我要下去 |
[20:19] | Don’t. He’ll come up. | 别去 他会上来的 |
[20:24] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[20:44] | Fuck it. Let’s go. | 操 我们快下去 |
[21:11] | Pull him… | 拉住他 |
[21:25] | He went down like a stone. | 他像块石头一样沉下去了 |
[21:27] | No attempt to save himself whatsoever. | 完全没有求生的欲念 |
[21:29] | Now he’s refusing to eat. | 现在他绝食了 |
[21:31] | Make him. | 喂他吃 |
[21:32] | How do you expect us to do that? | 你打算让我们怎么做 |
[21:35] | It’s called force-feeding. | 强制喂食不会吗 |
[21:36] | All due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[21:37] | the guy’s a waste of space. | 这家伙就是个废人 |
[21:39] | Now, I suggest whatever you’ve got in mind for him, | 我建议你们 无论对他有什么想法 |
[21:41] | just push it six months. | 六个月后再说吧 |
[21:42] | Let us do this thing right. | 让我们来好好处理 |
[21:44] | You done letting us in on your thought process? | 你那堆推心置腹的废话说完了吗 |
[21:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:49] | Get him to eat. | 喂他吃饭 |
[21:57] | He’s right, you know. | 他说得对 |
[21:59] | Our window’s closing fast. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[22:02] | It’s now or never, Saul. | 勿失良机 索尔 |
[22:22] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[22:24] | As if you actually cared. | 好像你真的关心一样 |
[22:28] | You know, I’ve had time to think here. | 我在这儿有时间思考 |
[22:32] | And I keep coming back to the fact | 我不断地回想事实 |
[22:34] | that this bullet in my shoulder | 如果没有你的许可 |
[22:35] | would never have happened without your okay. | 我肩膀里绝不会有这颗子弹 |
[22:37] | You were about to compromise the mission. | 你当时的举动会连累整个任务 |
[22:39] | I was about to clear Brody. | 我是想证明布洛迪的清白 |
[22:42] | You said you were behind that. | 你说过你会支持的 |
[22:44] | “Clear Brody.” | 证明布洛迪的清白 |
[22:45] | What does that even mean? | 那意味着什么 |
[22:47] | So you lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[22:50] | I don’t think you want to go there– | 你真想谈这个 |
[22:52] | who lied to whom. | 到底是谁骗谁 |
[22:55] | Brody slipping out of the country | 布洛迪偷偷溜出境 |
[22:56] | while you were unconscious for 14 hours. | 与此同时 你不省人事长达14小时 |
[23:00] | You think I believed that for a second? | 你觉得我会相信吗 |
[23:14] | You know I was in Caracas, you should left me a message. | 你知道我当时在加拉加斯 你该给我留言的 |
[23:21] | Don’t you want to know how he is? | 你不想知道他的近况吗 |
[23:29] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[23:37] | He’s not well. | 不怎么样 |
[23:43] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[23:46] | You know, the assumptions behind that question | 这个问题背后的推测 |
[23:48] | are so misguided, it frightens me. | 充满偏见 吓到我了 |
[23:53] | I found him in a bad way. | 我发现他时 情况已经很糟 |
[23:58] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[24:00] | It wasn’t something I wanted. | 那不是我想要的 |
[24:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[24:10] | In Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州 |
[24:13] | At Dam Neck. | 奈克坝基地 |
[24:16] | Got a special ops team trying to get him in shape. | 我找了一个特别行动小组帮助他康复 |
[24:18] | In shape for what? | 康复之后呢 |
[24:19] | That’s what I wanted to talk about. | 我正想和你谈这个 |
[24:24] | I have a play. | 我设了个局 |
[24:28] | It involves Brody. | 牵涉到了布洛迪 |
[24:32] | And I’m hoping you’ll convince him. | 我希望你能说服他 |
[24:33] | It’s in everyone’s interest. | 这关乎到所有人的利益 |
[24:43] | You told me Javadi was the play. | 你告诉过我贾瓦迪是个局 |
[24:45] | He is. | 他是 |
[24:47] | Brody’s the next phase. | 布洛迪是下一步 |
[24:50] | And you need me why? | 你为什么需要我 |
[24:52] | I’m assuming he already turned you down. | 我猜他已经拒绝你了 |
[24:54] | We didn’t get that far. | 我们还没到那一步 |
[24:55] | Like I said, he’s not well. | 正如我所说 他情况不好 |
[25:00] | So, what is it? What’s your big idea? | 什么局 你有什么好主意 |
[25:02] | Darnish Akbari. | 达尼什·阿克巴里 |
[25:06] | Head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard. | 伊朗革命卫队的首领 |
[25:08] | Right. | 对 |
[25:10] | Javadi’s boss. | 贾瓦迪的上司 |
[25:12] | And the single greatest impediment to peace. | 他还是和平的最大障碍 |
[25:17] | I want him gone. | 我想除掉他 |
[25:23] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[25:25] | Brody can get to him. | 布洛迪能接触到他 |
[25:28] | How? | 怎么接触 |
[25:29] | As the Langley bomber. | 作为中情局炸弹袭击者 |
[25:32] | Brody seeks political asylum there. | 布洛迪去那里寻求政治庇护 |
[25:34] | Gets an audience with Akbari, takes him out. | 和阿克巴里会面 干掉他 |
[25:39] | Javadi’s the heir apparent. | 贾瓦迪继承他的衣钵 |
[25:41] | He ascends the throne, | 他会掌权 |
[25:42] | and he goes from being one of the 20 most important people | 然后从伊朗最重要人物前二十 |
[25:45] | in Iran to one of three. | 转变为前三 |
[25:49] | Only he’s working for us. | 不过他是我们的人 |
[25:52] | Brody takes him out? | 布洛迪干掉他 |
[25:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Come on, Saul, you’re reaching. | 拜托 索尔 你胃口太大了 |
[25:58] | Akbari’s better protected than the Ayatollah. | 阿克巴里的安保措施比阿亚图拉还严密 |
[26:03] | Brody’s got a knack for getting into tight places. | 布洛迪总能绝处逢生 |
[26:07] | He’s done it before. | 他之前就做到过 |
[26:08] | At best it’s a suicide mission. | 那充其量就是个自杀性任务 |
[26:10] | No, he’ll have a team on the ground. | 不 他在外面有一个团队 |
[26:14] | And you expect me to convince him of this? | 你想让我说服他这么做 |
[26:16] | I expect you to consider deeply | 我希望你能好好考虑 |
[26:17] | the upside of placing a U.S. asset at the very top of | 让美国线人打入伊朗权力金字塔的最顶端 |
[26:22] | the Iranian food chain. | 所带来的益处 |
[26:25] | That’s what I expect. | 这是我希望的 |
[26:29] | Javadi won’t be just an intelligence source. | 贾瓦迪不仅会是情报来源 |
[26:32] | He’ll be in control | 他会控制着 |
[26:33] | of the entire Iranian security apparatus. | 整个伊朗安全机构 |
[26:37] | That doesn’t mean he’ll roll over and play dead. | 那也不意味着他会洗心革面或是装死 |
[26:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:42] | But he can do something. | 但他可以做些什么 |
[26:46] | Something to break the logjam. | 从而打破僵局 |
[26:50] | Something besides another war. | 且无需挑起另一场战争 |
[26:55] | Something that’ll change the facts on the ground. | 并改变目前的现实 |
[26:58] | Just enough. | 这就足够了 |
[27:01] | So two countries that haven’t been able to communicate | 两个国家已经有三十多年 |
[27:03] | for over 30 years | 都没能进行交流了 |
[27:06] | except through terrorist actions and threats… | 只有通过恐怖主义行动和威慑行为 |
[27:11] | …can sit down and talk. | 才能让彼此坐下来谈谈 |
[27:20] | That’s the play, Carrie. | 计划就是这样 卡莉 |
[27:24] | Tell me it’s not worth your time. | 此举难道不值得你付出吗 |
[29:37] | Brody, I want you to know | 布洛迪 我想告诉你 |
[29:38] | that I didn’t know you were here until today. | 我今天才知道你在这里 |
[29:40] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听到消息就马上赶来了 |
[29:50] | Tell me if there’s anything I can do for you. | 如果我有什么能帮到你 就跟我说 |
[29:55] | Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[30:44] | When do you need him ready by? | 他最迟何时需要准备好 |
[30:46] | 27th of this month. | 本月二十七号 |
[30:49] | Why so soon? | 怎么这么急 |
[30:51] | It’s the day Senator Lockhart’s | 那天是洛克哈特参议员 |
[30:52] | confirmation hearings begin. | 任职听证开始的日子 |
[30:56] | Right. | 是啊 |
[31:02] | Tell me what happened to him in Caracas. | 告诉我他在加拉加斯遇到了什么事 |
[31:05] | A world of shit as far as we know. | 就我们了解 简直一团糟 |
[31:08] | He was gut-shot at the Columbian border. | 他在哥伦比亚边境腹部中弹 |
[31:10] | Nearly died. | 差点送了命 |
[31:12] | Got hooked on the painkillers, I guess. | 我猜还对止痛药上了瘾 |
[31:16] | There was also an incident at a mosque. | 还在某个清真寺里出了事 |
[31:19] | An imam and his wife were murdered. | 一位伊玛目和他的妻子被杀 |
[31:22] | Because of him? | 都因为他吗 |
[31:23] | Because of him. | 就因为他 |
[31:34] | I need a vehicle. | 我需要一辆车 |
[31:44] | What happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么了 |
[31:45] | Hang gliding accident. | 玩悬挂滑翔摔的 |
[31:47] | For real? | 真的假的 |
[31:48] | Fucking CIA, Baraz. | 去他妈的中情局 巴拉兹 |
[31:49] | What are you asking her questions for? | 你有什么好问她的 |
[31:52] | Just making conversation. | 就随便聊聊 |
[31:57] | It’s the next left. | 下个路口左转 |
[32:12] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:13] | Now we wait. | 我们等着 |
[32:22] | We sat on the house for 24 hours. | 我们盯了这座房子二十四小时 |
[32:24] | And this is the only person who ever came in or out. | 出入过的只有这个人 |
[32:29] | Oh, Christ. | 天呐 |
[32:31] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[32:35] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[32:37] | A friend of my wife’s. | 我妻子的一个朋友 |
[32:43] | His name is Alain Bernard. | 他叫阿伦·伯纳德 |
[32:46] | She met him in Mumbai. | 他们在孟买认识的 |
[32:48] | They struck up a relationship there, | 他们在那边有过一段关系 |
[32:50] | which may or may not be ongoing. | 后来还有没有继续就不知道了 |
[32:54] | I hate to ask this, Saul, | 我也不想问这个 索尔 |
[32:55] | but do you think Mira’s aware? | 不过 你觉得米拉知道吗 |
[32:57] | That he’s an Israeli intelligence officer? | 他是以色列情报人员这事吗 |
[32:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:01] | Falling for the guy is her only crime. | 迷恋上这家伙是她唯一的罪过 |
[33:04] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[33:07] | For the time being? | 现在吗 |
[33:09] | Pick him up, | 抓住他 |
[33:11] | put him in a dark fucking hole. | 把他丢进地洞里关着去 |
[33:13] | What about Lockhart? | 那洛克哈特呢 |
[33:15] | How does he fit into the equation? | 他在其中扮演什么角色 |
[33:16] | I think I buried a lead. | 我大概漏了一条线索 |
[33:18] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[33:20] | After our guy left the safe house, | 这家伙离开安全屋以后 |
[33:22] | I followed him to Pete’s Diner, | 我跟踪他到了彼得餐厅 |
[33:23] | Capitol Hill. | 在国会山 |
[33:57] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[34:03] | Dana? Dan… | 丹娜 丹… |
[34:06] | Hey, assholes, let me out! | 你们这群混蛋 让我出去 |
[34:08] | Brody… | 布洛迪 |
[34:08] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[34:10] | Oh…God… | 天呐 |
[34:11] | – Let me the hell out! – Relax! | -放我出去 -放松 |
[34:13] | Brody! | 布洛迪 |
[34:14] | Motherfucker! | 混账东西 |
[34:15] | Dana, it’s me! | 丹娜 是我 |
[34:16] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[34:17] | – Get back… – Get off of me! | -回去 -放开我 |
[34:19] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[34:20] | Fuck. Dana! | 妈的 丹娜 |
[34:22] | She can’t hear you, Brody. | 她听不见的 布洛迪 |
[34:25] | You…you bitch. | 你这个贱人 |
[34:27] | You fucking bitch. | 你这个臭婊子 |
[34:43] | – Is he in? – Is he expecting you? | -他在吗 -您有预约吗 |
[34:46] | Sir, you can’t go in there. | 先生 您不能进去 |
[34:47] | I’m hosting a fund-raiser that night anyway. | 反正那晚我还要招待一位筹款人 |
[34:50] | Listen, I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[34:51] | What the hell, Saul? | 搞什么鬼 索尔 |
[34:54] | What is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[34:55] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[35:16] | Care to explain? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[35:18] | Alain Bernard is writing a profile on me for Le Monde. | 阿伦·伯纳德为《世界报》写了一篇我的简介 |
[35:22] | 20 minutes ago, | 二十分钟之前 |
[35:23] | Alain Bernard admitted to being an asset of Israeli intelligence. | 阿伦·伯纳德承认自己是以色列情报人员 |
[35:28] | And I should be concerned about this… Why? | 这与我有何相干 |
[35:32] | Because he claims he passed you information obtained | 他声称自己曾经将一系列从我家中 |
[35:34] | from a listening device planted in my home. | 窃听到的信息告知于你 |
[35:42] | That’s preposterous. | 扯淡 |
[35:44] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[35:47] | One call to ambassador Benayoun, | 我一通电话打给贝纳永大使 |
[35:49] | it would be an international incident. | 这马上就会成为一次国际事件 |
[35:52] | A second call to The Post, | 再一通电话打给《华盛顿邮报》 |
[35:53] | and your picture’d be on the front page | 你的照片马上就能登上 |
[35:56] | of every newspaper in the country. | 全国报纸的头版头条 |
[36:07] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[36:09] | Time. | 我想要时间 |
[36:11] | Time? | 时间 |
[36:13] | Postpone your confirmation | 只要你把就任局长一事 |
[36:14] | until the middle of next month, | 推迟到下月中旬 |
[36:16] | and these’ll never see the light of day. | 我可以保证这些信息不曝光 |
[36:19] | I don’t understand. | 我没搞懂 |
[36:21] | It’s a simple request. | 这只是个简单的请求而已 |
[36:23] | Give me a few more weeks. | 再给我几周时间 |
[36:24] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[36:26] | You could destroy me with this. | 你可以借机一举打垮我 |
[36:29] | You could guarantee your own tenure as director. | 继续稳坐局长一职 |
[36:32] | Why are you letting me off the hook? | 为什么要放我一马 |
[36:34] | Because it would humiliate my wife, senator. | 因为我不想让我的妻子蒙羞 参议员 |
[36:40] | And because it would damage the agency badly. | 况且这也会让中情局的名声扫地 |
[36:51] | We have a deal? | 同意吗 |
[36:55] | We do. | 成交 |
[37:24] | I was hoping you’ve calmed down enough to talk. | 希望你已经可以平心静气地跟我谈谈了 |
[37:26] | What’s Dana doing cleaning motel rooms | 丹娜怎么会在那么偏僻的地方 |
[37:28] | – in the middle of nowhere? – Why? | -打扫汽车旅馆 -怎么了 |
[37:30] | Is something wrong with that? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[37:32] | – Being a maid? – There’s nothing Wrong with that, | -做个钟点工 -这他妈不是重点 |
[37:34] | goddamn it, I just want to know | 我就是想知道 |
[37:35] | what’s going on with my daughter! | 我女儿到底怎么了 |
[37:40] | Drink it, and I’ll tell you about Dana. | 先喝点水 然后我们再谈丹娜的事 |
[37:52] | Slowly, or you’ll be sick. | 慢点喝 不然会恶心 |
[38:01] | There. | 好了 |
[38:05] | Now, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[38:08] | Well, she’s had a rough time, Brody. | 她这段日子过得不好 布洛迪 |
[38:10] | She dropped out of school. | 她辍学了 |
[38:12] | She moved out of the house. | 搬到外面去住 |
[38:17] | She changed her last name. | 还改了自己的姓 |
[38:26] | Take me back to the motel. | 带我回那个汽车旅馆 |
[38:28] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[38:28] | For Christ’s sake, Carrie. | 看在上帝的份上 卡莉 |
[38:30] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[38:31] | If you want to see her again… | 如果你想再见她一面 |
[38:32] | Quit your fucking games, Carrie! | 别再耍我了 卡莉 |
[38:35] | I need to look her in the eye. | 我要直视她的双眼 |
[38:36] | I want her to know I’m innocent! | 告诉她我是无辜的 |
[38:37] | If you keep yelling, this conversation is over. | 你要是一直吼的话 那我们就没必要谈了 |
[38:42] | Now I would like to tell these two men to leave, can I do that? | 我想让这两个人出去 你能乖乖的吗 |
[39:11] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[39:13] | The same thing as Saul Berenson, I’m guessing. | 跟索尔·贝伦森的要求一样对吧 |
[39:15] | Some bullshit about me being a marine again? | 什么重归海军陆战队的鬼话 |
[39:17] | What do you want, Brody? | 那你想怎样 布洛迪 |
[39:20] | What have you always wanted? | 你一直梦寐以求的是什么 |
[39:25] | A chance at redemption. | 一个赎罪的机会 |
[39:27] | For the last time, Carrie. | 我再说最后一遍 卡莉 |
[39:29] | I didn’t do the bombing. | 炸弹不是我放的 |
[39:30] | You of all people should know that. | 就算别人不知道 你也该知道 |
[39:32] | I’m not talking about the bombing. | 我说的不是炸弹袭击案 |
[39:36] | I’m talking about the suicide vest. | 而是自杀式炸弹背心 |
[39:40] | I’m talking about the death of Elizabeth Gaines | 我说的是伊丽莎白·盖恩斯之死 |
[39:43] | and those two secret service agents outside the State Department. | 还有国务院外的两名特勤局特工 |
[39:49] | I’m talking about what happened to that imam and his wife in Caracas. | 以及加拉加斯的伊玛目和他妻子遇害 |
[40:01] | Do what Saul is asking. | 照索尔说的做 |
[40:08] | – What you’re asking? – All right, what I’m asking. | -你希望我怎么做 -我希望你 |
[40:13] | If not for your sake, then for Dana’s. | 就算不为自己 也为丹娜考虑 |
[40:18] | Otherwise, telling her you’re innocent is just… | 否则的话 即使告诉她你是无辜的 |
[40:23] | …is just one more lie. | 也不过是又一个谎言 |
[40:29] | Look at me, Carrie. | 瞧我这副样子 卡莉 |
[40:33] | You couldn’t send me out for a pack of cigarettes right now. | 你现在让我出去买包烟都成问题 |
[40:40] | We’ll get you ready. | 我们会帮你做好准备 |
[40:43] | You just have to be willing. | 但要你愿意配合才行 |
[41:04] | Well, look who’s come out to play. | 瞧是谁跑出来玩了 |
[41:06] | About fucking time. | 也该出来了 |
[41:07] | Did you get mommy’s permission? | 征得你妈同意了吗 |
[41:08] | Hey, shut the fuck up, everybody. | 大伙都给我闭嘴 |
[41:11] | We’re going this way. | 沿着这边跑 |
[41:13] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:34] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[41:41] | No. He needs to do it by himself. | 别动 他得靠自己 |
[42:03] | Tell me when you’re good to go again. | 什么时候能继续跑 |
[42:05] | Now. | 就现在 |
[42:06] | Go. | 跟上 |
[42:32] | Find Maputo, Mozambique. | 找到莫桑比克马普托市 |
[42:36] | What’s the frequency? | 接收频率是多少 |
[42:37] | Khz 3265. | 3265千赫 |
[42:45] | What language are they speaking? | 当地人用什么语言交流 |
[42:46] | Portuguese. | 葡萄牙语 |
[42:54] | Bottom three cards? | 最后三张牌分别是什么 |
[42:55] | Eight of clubs. | 梅花八 |
[42:58] | Ten of hearts. | 红桃十 |
[43:02] | Jack of spades? | 黑桃J |
[43:06] | Spell her last name. | 拼出她的姓 |
[43:08] | Uh, B-a-c-z-e-w-s-k-i. Baczewski. | B-a-c-z-e-w-s-k-i 比谢夫斯基 |
[43:12] | It says here she’s hotter than what? | 这上面说她比谁还火辣 |
[43:14] | – Georgia Asphalt? -And who said that? | -乔治娅·阿斯法特 -谁说的 |
[43:16] | 电影《我心狂野》 尼古拉斯·凯奇和劳拉·邓恩分别饰演赛勒和鲁拉 | |
[43:16] | Lula Fortune to Sailor Ripley | 《我心狂野》里的鲁拉·抚琴 |
[43:19] | in Wild at Heart. | 对赛勒· 黎普列说的 |
[43:20] | Fucking-a right. | 全中 |
[43:36] | So, you guys got something going on? | 你和她之间有什么故事 |
[43:39] | No. | 没有 |
[43:41] | Come on, man, | 得了吧 |
[43:43] | I’ve seen the way she’s checking you out | 从她打量你的眼神就能看出端倪 |
[43:44] | when you’re not looking. | 你当时没在看她 |
[43:46] | There’s nothing. | 真的没什么 |
[43:49] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[43:49] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[43:53] | So, you don’t mind if I… | 这么说你不介意 |
[43:54] | If I hit that shit then, right? | 我去泡她了 |
[43:58] | See? There is something. | 你看 还说没什么 |
[43:59] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[44:01] | No, go ahead. Really. | 真的没什么 你尽管去 |
[44:02] | Nah, man, I’m just fucking with you. | 我只是和你开玩笑 |
[44:05] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[44:07] | And, uh, we just had our first kid. | 刚有了第一个孩子 |
[44:10] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[44:13] | Name’s Devon. | 他叫德文 |
[44:14] | How come I didn’t know that? | 你怎么从来没提过 |
[44:17] | Just… | 因为我 |
[44:18] | I don’t like talking about my family. | 不太愿意谈及我的家庭 |
[44:22] | Superstitious. | 迷信使然 |
[44:30] | Hey, we’re on in five. | 五分钟后开会 |
[44:31] | In the briefing room. | 在简报室 |
[44:37] | Iranian patrols in the area are intermittent. | 这一带区域的伊朗巡逻队并非全天候执勤 |
[44:39] | But they are well-trained and equipped. | 但训练有素 装备精良 |
[44:42] | Also, there is also an IRIAF base | 此外 离这里七十英里处的毕扎尔 |
[44:44] | in Bijar, 70 miles away, | 是伊朗的空军基地 |
[44:46] | which means they can call in air support. | 换句话说 随时可以调配空中火力支持 |
[44:48] | What kind of planes are we talking? | 他们都有什么飞机 |
[44:50] | Uh, some French-built F-1 Mirages impounded | 有几架是两伊战争时期 |
[44:53] | from Iraq after the First Gulf War | 从伊拉克收缴的法国F-1幻影战斗机 |
[44:54] | and six Chinese Su-24s. | 还有六架中国制造的苏24战斗机 |
[44:56] | Excuse me, can we back up a minute? | 不好意思 可以回到刚才的问题吗 |
[44:58] | Sure. | 可以 |
[44:59] | The guys gets me to the border… | 他们押送我至边境处 |
[45:01] | where I surrender myself? | 然后我示意投降 |
[45:02] | Correct. | 没错 |
[45:03] | We chose Marivan because several Al-Qaeda commanders | 选择马里万郡是因为很多基地组织指挥官 |
[45:06] | also asked for political asylum there. | 同样在那里寻求政治庇护 |
[45:09] | What happens then? I get flown to Tehran? | 之后呢 等人空载我去德黑兰 |
[45:11] | After a period of vetting, yeah, that’s our expectation. | 经过一段时间审查之后 我们的预期是那样的 |
[45:15] | Okay, but what makes you think I’ll ever get close enough | 好的 你凭什么认为我能够接近 |
[45:18] | to General Akbari to take him out? | 阿克巴里将军并完成刺杀 |
[45:20] | You’ll be treated as a hero of the revolution. | 你将受到革命英雄的待遇 |
[45:23] | The senior members of the regime, like the general, | 很多高级官员 比如将军 |
[45:25] | want to take advantage of your propaganda value. | 会迫不及待想利用你的宣传价值 |
[45:28] | Plus Javadi’s on the ground | 而且贾瓦迪将作为引荐人 |
[45:30] | to facilitate a meeting between the two of you. | 安排你和将军的会面 |
[45:32] | But if we don’t know where or when the assassination goes down…? | 但如果不知道暗杀行动结束的时间地点的话 |
[45:34] | You’re concerned about our extraction plan. | 你是在担心撤离计划 |
[45:36] | How we’re gonna get you out of there once it’s done? | 任务完成之后 该如何全身而退 |
[45:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:40] | I was just getting to that. | 我正准备说 |
[45:42] | Once you’re inserted at the border, | 你一进入边境 |
[45:44] | four members of your team | 随行队伍里的四名人员 |
[45:45] | will continue south to Nodesheh, | 会沿路南上侬得衫 |
[45:47] | where they cross the mountains and make their way overland | 之后翻山越岭 穿过平原 |
[45:50] | to Lavasan, | 行军至拉温莎 |
[45:51] | a small city just outside Tehran. | 德黑兰外围的一个小城市 |
[45:54] | Opposition groups there have provided us | 那里有当地的反叛组织 |
[45:56] | with a safe house. | 提供的安全屋 |
[45:57] | We’ve already gone ahead | 我们领先一步 |
[45:59] | and put in secure satcom. | 安全卫星通信设备已安装完毕 |
[46:02] | Our code there is… | 碰头暗号是 |
[46:25] | Since when do you smoke? | 你从什么时候开始抽烟的 |
[46:27] | I don’t. | 我不抽 |
[46:29] | I’m not. | 我没在抽 |
[46:34] | It just looks like I’m smoking. | 只是装个样子 |
[46:39] | There. It never happened. | 瞧 就当没发生过 |
[46:41] | You saw nothing. | 你什么也没看见 |
[46:42] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[46:47] | Look… | 话说… |
[46:48] | I did what you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[46:49] | I’m doing what you want. | 按你的意愿行事 |
[46:52] | Now you told me you’d take me to see Dana again. | 现在该带我去见丹娜了 |
[46:56] | I meant after you get back. | 我是说等你回来以后 |
[46:57] | Come on, Carrie. | 算了吧 卡莉 |
[47:00] | We both know that’s a long shot. | 你我都知道此行凶多吉少 |
[47:04] | We made it this far. | 这么多风雨都熬过来了 |
[47:07] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[47:13] | I admit, I had my doubts. | 我承认 我有过怀疑 |
[47:17] | Is that why you’ve kept your distance? | 所以你才刻意保持距离吧 |
[47:21] | Hey, it’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[47:22] | You’re entitled. | 这是你的权利 |
[47:32] | You’re loading out in six hours. | 六小时后你就要出发了 |
[47:33] | I’m not sure I can get you off the base and back in time. | 我不知道能否及时把你送回基地 |
[47:36] | Well, I’m not leaving until I see Dana again. | 不见到丹娜 我是不会走的 |
[47:56] | It’s there. 119. | 在119号房间 |
[48:03] | Brody, there’s something you need to know. | 布洛迪 有些事我得告诉你 |
[48:08] | Before she changed her name, | 在丹娜更改姓氏 |
[48:10] | before she left home… | 离家出走之前 |
[48:14] | Dana was hospitalized. | 她在医院待过一阵 |
[48:18] | About two weeks after the bombing… | 在爆炸案发生后两周后 |
[48:22] | she tried to kill herself. | 她曾企图自杀 |
[48:53] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[48:56] | Dana, it’s me. | 丹娜 是我 |
[48:59] | It’s your dad. | 是爸爸 |
[49:54] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[50:03] | Carrie. | 有卡莉帮忙 |
[50:09] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[50:15] | Dana, please? | 拜托了 丹娜 |
[50:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:38] | I had to see you. | 我一定得见你 |
[50:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:44] | You have. | 你见到了 |
[50:51] | Oh, my baby, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我真的很抱歉 |
[50:55] | Don’t be. | 没这个必要 |
[51:03] | How are you now? | 你现在过得还好吗 |
[51:12] | Why are you here? | 你到底来干什么 |
[51:17] | I just wanted to tell you that | 我只是想告诉你 |
[51:18] | all those things those people said I did, I didn’t do. | 那些人指责我干的那些事情 我是被冤枉的 |
[51:21] | Fine. | 好的 |
[51:22] | Fine, good. | 好的 很好 |
[51:24] | I didn’t kill all those people. | 那些人不是我杀的 |
[51:27] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[51:29] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[51:38] | And I have to leave soon. | 我马上要走了 |
[51:41] | In a few hours. | 几小时后就走 |
[51:48] | But I just wanted to see you before I go. | 我只是想在临走前见见你 |
[51:53] | You did. | 你见到了 |
[51:58] | Did you ever, for one second, | 你就从来没想过 |
[52:02] | think about if I wanted to see you? | 我是不是想见到你呢 |
[52:07] | What do you want to hear? | 你想听我说什么 |
[52:09] | That you were a good dad? | 说你是好爸爸吗 |
[52:15] | That despite everything, it’s all okay? | 无论发生什么事 都没关系吗 |
[52:18] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[52:25] | Look… | 这样吧 |
[52:27] | Look, here… | 拿去 |
[52:28] | Here, just write it down. | 拿张纸写下来 |
[52:30] | Really, just write it down and I will say it to you… | 你写什么我就说什么 |
[52:35] | as long as you promise | 只要你答应 |
[52:36] | I will never have to see you again. | 再也别让我见到你了 |
[52:46] | Either of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[53:24] | I will come back from Tehran. | 我会从德黑兰回来的 |
[53:28] | I know you will. | 我知道 |
[53:33] | And not just for her. | 不只是为了她 |
[54:13] | Where the fuck were you? | 你们他妈的去哪了 |
[54:14] | He wanted to talk. | 他想找人谈心 |
[54:15] | He’s got 45 minutes to load out. | 还有四十五分钟他就要出发了 |
[54:17] | He’s all set. | 他准备就绪了 |
[54:26] | You took him off base. | 你把他带出基地了 |
[54:26] | He threatened to pull out, Saul. | 他威胁说不干了 索尔 |
[54:28] | Anything could’ve happened out there. | 出去可能会发生各种意外 |
[54:29] | But it didn’t. | 可是没发生 |
[54:32] | I am truly at a fuckin’ loss with you. | 我真他妈对你无语了 |
[54:36] | Have a little faith, Saul. | 能有点信心吗 索尔 |
[54:38] | Two weeks ago, there was no operation. | 两周前 你根本没法实施行动 |
[54:40] | Now there is, because of me. | 因为我 现在才得以行动 |
[54:43] | I really need you to get that. | 我真心希望你能明白这点 |
[54:46] | Because in order for us to pull this thing off, | 为了让本次行动成功 |
[54:48] | we’re gonna have to find a way | 我们必须得想个办法 |
[54:49] | to trust each other again. | 重新建立彼此间的信任 |
[54:52] | Or at least come up with a really great plan for faking it. | 或者想个好办法假装互相信任 |
[55:41] | Brody… | 布洛迪 |
[55:50] | See you on the other side. | 到那边再见 |