时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:45] | Drive. Drive! Just go! | 开车 快走 |
[04:47] | Drive! Drive! | 开车 |
[05:06] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[05:08] | What? | 什么事 |
[05:09] | It’s Carrie. | 卡莉找你 |
[05:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[05:12] | Headed to Mellat Park. | 动身去梅拉特公园 |
[05:14] | Goddamn it, Carrie. | 该死 卡莉 |
[05:15] | You should be on a plane, on your way to Geneva. | 你现在应该坐飞机去日内瓦 |
[05:18] | He went through with it, Saul. | 他得手了 索尔 |
[05:19] | He killed Akbari. Brody did. | 他杀了阿克巴里 布洛迪做到了 |
[05:23] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[05:24] | He completed the mission after all. | 他到底还是完成了任务 |
[05:29] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:30] | Because I just spoke to him. | 因为我刚跟他通过话 |
[05:31] | He called me from Akbari’s office. | 他从阿克巴里的办公室打过来的 |
[05:34] | And you believed him? | 你相信了他 |
[05:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:37] | – You heard me. – Yes, I believed him. | -你知道我什么意思 -对 我相信了他 |
[05:40] | ‘Cause if I were Akbari, | 如果我是阿克巴里 |
[05:41] | and I just learned about a CIA operation in my backyard, | 刚刚听说自家后院有中情局行动 |
[05:43] | I’d want to drop a net over it immediately. | 我肯定会立即布上安全网 |
[05:45] | That’s not what’s happening here. | 这里的情况不是这样 |
[05:47] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不准 |
[05:49] | Where’s Brody now? | 布洛迪目前在哪 |
[05:50] | On his way here. | 正赶过来 |
[05:51] | Well, don’t dismiss the possibility | 他有可能正带着安全部队 |
[05:52] | that he’s leading security forces | 朝你的方向去呢 |
[05:54] | to your location right now. | 别忽略这点 |
[05:56] | Is there even one person on the planet you trust, Saul? | 这世界上还有你肯相信的人吗 索尔 |
[06:01] | You are aware what happens if you’re caught? | 你知道如果你被抓住是什么下场吧 |
[06:03] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[06:04] | We will be forced to deny all knowledge of you. | 我们会被迫装作完全不认识你 |
[06:07] | There will be no negotiating your release. | 也不会进行谈判 让他们放了你 |
[06:09] | So be it. | 就这样吧 |
[06:10] | For Christ’s sake, Carrie, | 行行好 卡莉 |
[06:12] | even if you’re right about Brody… | 就算你对布洛迪的看法没错 |
[06:14] | …he’ll never make it out of Tehran. | 他也绝不可能活着走出德黑兰 |
[06:17] | We might if we go now. | 我们现在走可能还有机会 |
[06:17] | We might if you authorize the extraction plan. | 如果你批准撤离计划 我们或许能活着回去 |
[06:20] | You know I have to get confirmation of Akbari’s death first. | 我得先确认阿克巴里是不是真死了 |
[06:22] | Then confirm it already. | 那就赶紧确认去啊 |
[06:27] | Get Javadi on the line. | 给贾瓦迪打电话 |
[06:59] | Get out. Get out. Out. Out. Get out. | 出来 赶紧 快出来 |
[07:02] | Out. Go. Go. | 出来 走 |
[07:04] | Walk. Walk. | 往前走 |
[07:06] | Go. Turn around. | 走 转身 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:21] | Give me your phone. Phone. | 把电话给我 电话 |
[07:23] | Give me your phone. Give me your phone. | 把电话给我 |
[07:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:15] | Come on. | 快来啊 |
[08:40] | Move over. I’m driving. | 挪过去 我来开车 |
[08:41] | Jesus. You scared the shit out of me. | 天呐 你把我吓尿了 |
[08:43] | I had to make sure you weren’t being followed. | 我得先确定你没被跟踪 |
[08:45] | Where we going? | 咱们去哪 |
[08:46] | To switch cars. | 去换车 |
[08:47] | Mine’s on the other side of the park. | 我的车在公园另一侧 |
[08:49] | Then out of the city, heading east. | 然后出城 朝东走 |
[08:51] | East? | 东 |
[08:52] | To a safe house in Garmsar. | 去加姆萨尔的安全屋 |
[08:53] | And after that? | 然后呢 |
[08:54] | Then, after that, it’s up to Saul. | 然后就是索尔的事了 |
[08:56] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[09:05] | It’s not a trick. | 这不是个圈套 |
[09:06] | You’re 100% sure? | 你百分百肯定吗 |
[09:07] | 100%. | 对 |
[09:09] | Akbari’s dead. | 阿克巴里死了 |
[09:13] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 还真让他弄死了 |
[09:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[09:16] | Brody? | 布洛迪吗 |
[09:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:18] | Come on, Saul. | 得了 索尔 |
[09:20] | You’re working on a plan to get him out of the country | 咱通话这会儿 你们正计划 |
[09:22] | as we speak. | 把他弄出境呢 |
[09:23] | That plan was scrapped six days ago. | 那计划六天前就废止了 |
[09:25] | Good. Because I was just put in charge of the manhunt, | 很好 因为我刚被任命负责抓捕行动 |
[09:29] | which means I need him arrested | 所以得抓到他 |
[09:30] | and in front of a magistrate by tomorrow morning. | 明一早就得送交法院 |
[09:33] | I told you, I don’t know where he is. | 我告诉你了 不知道他在哪里 |
[09:35] | I don’t think you appreciate the situation here. | 恐怕你不明白目前的局势 |
[09:37] | The longer he eludes us, | 他逃亡越久 |
[09:39] | the weaker I look and the less chance | 我就显得越无能 |
[09:40] | I have of being chosen to replace Akbari. | 接替阿克巴里的机会也就越渺茫 |
[09:47] | He’s with Carrie, isn’t he? | 他和卡莉在一起对吧 |
[09:50] | That’s why you’re acting so damn cagey. | 所以你们才这么讳莫如深 |
[09:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:57] | You and I have to consider the worst case scenario here. | 我们得做好了最坏的打算 |
[10:00] | Which is what? | 怎么讲 |
[10:01] | That he and Carrie are captured together. | 万一他和卡莉一起被抓 |
[10:03] | Once that happens, I lose the ability | 一旦这样 |
[10:05] | to control events on the ground. | 我可收拾不了这个烂摊子 |
[10:08] | Tell me where he is | 告诉我他在哪儿 |
[10:11] | and at least I can protect your girl. | 至少可以保护你的爱将 |
[10:16] | I’ll get back to you. | 一会儿打给你 |
[10:21] | Well? | 你怎么看 |
[10:23] | The man’s persuasive. | 那家伙很能忽悠 |
[10:25] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[10:27] | So you’d give them up? | 那你会考虑牺牲他们吗 |
[10:30] | I would. | 会的 |
[10:32] | Even after what Brody managed to do today? | 即便布洛迪今天虎穴擒王后你也无动于衷吗 |
[10:35] | I guess I’d weigh that against the likelihood | 我恐怕会做综合权衡 |
[10:37] | of him and Carrie making it to the safe house at all. | 先考虑他俩能逃入安全屋的几率 |
[10:43] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[10:45] | it’s your last full day as director. | 这是你最后一天任局长了 |
[10:49] | You might want to take your foot off the gas. | 还是功成身退为好 |
[10:56] | No. | 不 |
[10:59] | Initiate the extraction plan. | 启动撤离计划 |
[11:41] | I was born in the desert. | 我出生在沙漠里 |
[11:44] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[11:46] | In the Mojave. | 莫哈韦[加州西南沙漠] |
[11:49] | It’s where my old man was stationed. | 我老爸在那里驻扎 |
[11:53] | The Air Ground Combat Center there. | 陆战队空地作战中心 |
[11:59] | I can’t believe I didn’t know that. | 真不敢相信我不知道这个 |
[12:04] | At least he’s not around anymore. | 还好他已经不在了 |
[12:10] | All this would’ve broke his heart. | 不然我会让他心碎的 |
[12:25] | Car. | 有车 |
[12:35] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[12:40] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[12:43] | About 50 miles or so. | 八十多公里吧 |
[13:41] | I need a bathroom. | 我用下卫生间 |
[13:42] | Over there. | 那边 |
[14:42] | We have breaking news right now, | 现在插播突发新闻 |
[14:44] | out of Iran, where IRIB TV | 伊朗国家电视台消息 |
[14:47] | is reporting the assassination of General Danesh Akbari, | 伊朗革命卫队最高长官 |
[14:51] | the ranking officer in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard | 达尼什·阿克巴里将军遇刺 |
[14:54] | and leader of the Quds Force. | 他还兼任圣城军司令 |
[14:56] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[14:56] | Details are still unconfirmed… | 刺杀的详情尚有待证实 |
[14:58] | What’s it gonna be? | 行动计划是什么 |
[15:00] | Afghanistan or Turkey? | 从阿富汗还是土耳其 |
[15:01] | Uh, DEVGRU is pulling together an extraction team | 海军特战队正在由阿富汗的赫拉特基地 |
[15:03] | from a squadron based in Herat, Afghanistan. | 集结一支营救小队 |
[15:05] | Show me. | 具体计划是什么 |
[15:07] | Got 16 men, | 16名队员 |
[15:08] | four helos, two Black Hawks, two Chinooks. | 4架直升机 2架黑鹰 2架支奴干 |
[15:12] | Uh, Black Hawks | 黑鹰直升机 |
[15:13] | into Iranian airspace here. | 从这里进入伊朗领空 |
[15:15] | An initial flight plan has them diverting north | 飞行预案是由托布赫达里耶 |
[15:17] | at Torbat Heydariyeh. | 转向北飞行 |
[15:18] | Skirting the grid, it’s all desert. | 避开输电线 那一带均为戈壁 |
[15:20] | Making their way directly down this ridgeline | 从那里沿这条山脊直接飞到 |
[15:22] | to Carrie’s coordinates. | 卡莉所在的方位 |
[15:23] | Total flying time from the base? | 从基地出发总飞行时间有多久 |
[15:24] | Approximately 210 minutes. | 大约210分钟 |
[15:26] | And the Chinooks? | 支奴干呢 |
[15:29] | I assume they’re staying on the Afghan side | 我猜他们要留在阿富汗那边 |
[15:31] | to provide support? | 提供支援 |
[15:32] | In case the Black Hawks get into trouble, | 以防黑鹰直升机遇到麻烦 |
[15:34] | and/or the Seals have to fight their way out of Iran. | 接应海豹突击队从陆上杀出伊朗 |
[15:37] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我可不想那样 |
[15:38] | Neither does JSOC. | 联合特种作战司令部也不想 |
[15:40] | I mean, the operation– it’s basically unrehearsed. | 我是说 这次行动基本就没预演过 |
[15:43] | Iran’s border installations | 伊朗的边防设施 |
[15:44] | likely include the latest Chinese anti-stealth radar technology. | 可能配有中国最新的反隐形雷达技术 |
[15:48] | I’ll let the director know your concerns. | 我会转告局长你的担忧 |
[15:50] | Would that still be Mr. Berenson? | 局长还是贝伦森先生吧 |
[15:53] | Or is that now Mr. Lockhart? | 还是已经换成洛克哈特先生了 |
[15:55] | That would still be Mr. Berenson. | 目前还是贝伦森先生 |
[15:57] | For another… | 他的任期还有… |
[15:58] | 11 hours and ten minutes. | 十一小时零十分钟 |
[16:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:18] | Got cold fast. | 天冷得真快 |
[16:19] | It did. | 是啊 |
[16:24] | We could be here a couple of days, at least. | 我们可能至少得在这儿待好几天 |
[16:26] | There are worse places. | 比这儿差的地方有的是 |
[16:34] | You want to tell me what’s going on with you? | 想谈谈你是怎么了吗 |
[16:40] | I just took a man’s life today, Carrie. | 我今天杀了人 卡莉 |
[16:45] | He was a bad guy, Brody. | 他是个坏人 布洛迪 |
[16:47] | – Yeah, I get that. – Worse than bad. | -是啊 我知道 -穷凶极恶 |
[16:50] | He sent kids, chained together– | 他把成千上万个孩子 |
[16:52] | tens of thousands of them– into the Iraqi lines, | 用铁链绑在一起 送去伊拉克前线 |
[16:55] | often to clear minefields. | 很多时候是让他们清除雷区 |
[17:05] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:06] | You and Brody at the safe house? | 你和布洛迪在安全屋吗 |
[17:09] | We are. | 是的 |
[17:09] | You were right about him. | 关于他你说得没错 |
[17:11] | He did what he said. | 他没有食言 |
[17:13] | Tell him well done. | 转告他干得漂亮 |
[17:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:16] | I’m gonna do what I said: get him out safely. | 我也会说到做到 让他安全撤离 |
[17:19] | I’m scrambling a recovery team now. | 我正在召集一支营救队 |
[17:22] | Thank you, Saul. | 谢谢你 索尔 |
[17:23] | All goes well, they should be at your location before sunrise. | 若一切顺利 他们应该日出前就能到 |
[17:28] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们会等着的 |
[17:29] | I myself am leaving for Germany in the morning. | 我明早要动身去德国 |
[17:32] | See you at Ramstein. | 拉姆施泰因见 |
[17:33] | See you there. | 在那儿见 |
[17:51] | You asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[17:53] | No. | 没有 |
[17:56] | That was Saul. | 刚才是索尔的电话 |
[17:58] | They’re getting us out, tonight. | 他们今晚会带我们离开 |
[18:00] | That was fast. | 动作可真快 |
[18:04] | He wanted me to tell you well done. | 他想让我转告你干得漂亮 |
[18:07] | Whatever that means. | 有什么意义吗 |
[18:10] | It means a lot, coming from him. | 从他嘴里说出来那可是意义非凡 |
[18:18] | So what happens next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[18:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:22] | When we get home. | 等我们到家后 |
[18:24] | What happens next? | 接下来会怎样 |
[18:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:34] | What do you want to happen? | 你想怎样 |
[18:36] | Honestly? | 老实说吗 |
[18:39] | I never expected to get this far. | 我从没指望过能撑到现在 |
[18:42] | So I try not to think about it. | 所以我尽量不去想以后的事 |
[18:47] | I’ve thought about it. | 我想过 |
[18:55] | There was this man in Caracas. | 加拉加斯有个人 |
[18:58] | He was a doctor. | 他是位医生 |
[19:01] | He called me a cockroach. | 他管我叫蟑螂 |
[19:04] | Unkillable, bringing misery wherever I go. | 屡诛不灭 所到之处无不被我荼毒 |
[19:06] | That’s harsh. | 这话真难听 |
[19:07] | But accurate. | 但很准确 |
[19:10] | This was about redemption. | 这是为了赎罪 |
[19:11] | Mine. | 我的救赎 |
[19:12] | You said so, yourself. | 你自己也说过 |
[19:14] | What a fucking joke. | 真他妈是个笑话 |
[19:15] | It was about redemption. | 这的确是赎罪 |
[19:16] | In what universe | 什么混帐逻辑 |
[19:18] | can you redeem one murder by committing another? | 告诉你通过杀更多的人来弥补杀人的错 |
[19:21] | You’re a Marine, Brody. | 你是海军陆战队员 布洛迪 |
[19:23] | The rules are different. | 规矩就不一样了 |
[19:24] | I’m a lot of things. | 我有很多身份 |
[19:26] | But I’m not a Marine anymore. | 但我不再是海军陆战队员了 |
[19:29] | I haven’t been for some time. | 我已经脱离这个身份很久了 |
[19:33] | You were asked to do a mission | 你响应召唤 |
[19:35] | on behalf of your country, | 为祖国完成一项任务 |
[19:36] | and you did it. | 并且成功了 |
[19:38] | Is that what you tell yourself? | 你是这么以为的吗 |
[19:39] | That’s what I believe. | 我相信是这样的 |
[19:40] | Wind this up and point us in a direction? | 就这样一路走到黑吗 |
[19:43] | If that’s what you think, | 如果你这么想 |
[19:44] | why’d you agree to do it in the first place? | 一开始为什么会答应我们 |
[19:45] | That is becoming less and less fucking clear. | 现在我越来越看不到希望了 |
[20:09] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[20:11] | What? | 什么 |
[20:15] | I’m four months pregnant. | 我怀孕四个月了 |
[20:17] | From our time at the lake. | 我们在湖边的时候怀上的 |
[20:19] | Carrie, Jesus. | 卡莉 天啊 |
[20:22] | As if things couldn’t get more complicated, right? | 好像我嫌事情还不够乱 是吧 |
[20:23] | – You should’ve said something… – Well, I’m saying it now. | -你怎么不说 -我现在说了 |
[20:26] | Don’t. | 别 |
[20:27] | Look, I don’t know what happens back home either, | 听着 我也不知道回去会怎样 |
[20:30] | what kind of a life we have or we don’t have, | 我们会过上怎样的生活 |
[20:32] | whether it’s together or apart, | 一起还是分开 |
[20:34] | but there will be a life. | 但日子总要过下去 |
[20:36] | And I’m not sorry about that. | 怀这个孩子我不后悔 |
[20:38] | Not for one single second. Because I happen to believe | 一点也不 因为我偏偏相信 |
[20:40] | one of the reasons I was put on this earth | 我来到这世上的理由 |
[20:42] | was for our paths to cross. | 就是为了与你相遇 |
[20:44] | And, yeah, I know how crazy that sounds. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[20:47] | Are you through yet? | 你说完了吗 |
[20:48] | No. | 没 |
[20:55] | Yes. | 完了 |
[21:04] | ‘Cause I don’t think that sounds crazy at all. | 我根本不觉得这疯狂 |
[21:12] | I think it sounds like the only sane fucking thing | 我觉得这是支撑我的 |
[21:15] | left to hold onto. | 最后一点理智的东西 |
[21:24] | Well, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[21:59] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[22:00] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[22:01] | Come on, hurry. | 起来 快 |
[22:18] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[22:22] | Brody, run. | 布洛迪 快跑 |
[22:23] | Get down, now. | 趴下 快 |
[22:27] | Lie flat. Hands behind your head. | 躺平 手放脑后 |
[22:39] | Brody? Brody…! | 布洛迪 布洛迪 |
[22:40] | Be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[22:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:46] | I know Colonel Javadi, | 我认识贾瓦迪上校 |
[22:47] | – Majid Javadi. – I said be quiet. | -马吉德·贾瓦迪 -给我闭嘴 |
[22:49] | Would you just call him before you do anything else? | 你就不能先打他电话吗 |
[22:51] | There is no need to call anybody. | 没必要打什么电话 |
[22:52] | – But there is, please… – The Colonel is aware. | -有必要 求你了 -上校知道这事 |
[22:56] | What? | 什么 |
[23:21] | Hello. | 喂 |
[23:22] | Tell me what just happened was part of the fucking plan. | 告诉我 刚刚那也是计划一部分 |
[23:24] | Hold on a minute. | 稍等 |
[23:25] | Can I have the room for a second? | 可以回避一下吗 |
[23:30] | What’s the matter, Carrie? What’s going on? | 怎么回事 卡莉 发生了什么 |
[23:32] | They just came and took Brody away. | 他们把布洛迪抓走了 |
[23:34] | Who did? | 谁干的 |
[23:35] | Quds Force operatives– Javadi’s men. | 圣城军 贾瓦迪的人 |
[23:46] | Well? | 行啊 |
[23:47] | Would somebody please tell me what the fuck is happening here? | 谁来跟我解释一下怎么回事 |
[23:50] | Fucking pussies, all of you. | 一帮狼狈为奸的小人 |
[23:53] | Who called Javadi? | 谁给贾瓦迪打的电话 |
[23:55] | Who ordered the helos back to Herat? | 谁下令让直升机回赫拉特 |
[23:57] | I did. | 是我 |
[23:59] | On whose authority? | 谁授权的 |
[24:00] | The President’s. | 总统 |
[24:02] | You’re out, Saul. | 你出局了 索尔 |
[24:04] | I’m the director now. | 现在我是局长 |
[24:07] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[24:08] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[24:10] | The choice was to stonewall | 你可以按兵不动 |
[24:13] | until Brody got out of Iran. | 直到布洛迪离开伊朗 |
[24:14] | Even if I thought that was a mistake? | 即使我认为是个错误吗 |
[24:16] | He’s an asset. | 他是我们的人 |
[24:17] | We promised him safe passage. | 我们答应护送他安全撤离 |
[24:19] | It’s a sentimental idea, Saul. Always has been. | 你太感情用事了 索尔 一直都是 |
[24:22] | That we’re loyal to our people? | 不出卖自己人叫感情用事吗 |
[24:24] | That our people come before the mission. | 在你眼里自己人比任务还重要 |
[24:26] | Brody arrested is better for us | 比起让布洛迪回国 |
[24:28] | than Brody back in America. | 让他被捕对我们更有利 |
[24:30] | And better for Javadi’s chances to head the IRGC. | 贾瓦迪也更有可能成为卫队领袖 |
[24:34] | Actually, it’s your legacy we’re trying to protect, Saul. | 其实我们是在保护你的遗产 索尔 |
[24:37] | My legacy? Is that right? | 我的遗产 是这样吗 |
[24:42] | Honestly, I don’t know what the fuck we’re doing here anymore. | 老实说 我已经无法理解我们他妈在干嘛了 |
[25:53] | Where were you going? | 你准备去哪儿 |
[25:57] | Not to the airport, I’m guessing. | 我猜不是去机场吧 |
[25:58] | No, to the Uncle’s house? | 不 去法拉叔叔家吗 |
[26:01] | Masud Sherazi? | 马苏德·施拉吉 |
[26:02] | To hide out? | 要躲起来吗 |
[26:04] | You’ve found a sympathetic ear there? | 在那里找到同情你的人了吗 |
[26:05] | Don’t you dare do anything to harm him. | 你敢动他试试 |
[26:07] | No, you misunderstand me. | 不 你误会我了 |
[26:10] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[26:11] | You have, | 是啊 |
[26:12] | from the very beginning. | 从一开始就误会我了 |
[26:14] | I think you, of all the people, | 我想你比任何人都清楚 |
[26:16] | would understand that no one’s just one thing. | 世上哪有那么纯粹的人 |
[26:20] | Where’s Brody? | 布洛迪在哪儿 |
[26:23] | In Evin prison. | 在伊文监狱 |
[26:27] | I need to see him. | 我要见他 |
[26:28] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[26:29] | No one can. | 没人能见他 |
[26:32] | He appeared this morning before a military tribunal | 他今天早晨接受了军事法庭的审判 |
[26:36] | where he was sentenced to death by hanging. | 被判处绞刑 |
[26:40] | What? | 什么 |
[26:40] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[26:42] | Declared an enemy of the state. | 军事法庭称他为伊朗公敌 |
[26:46] | Well you’re insane if you think that’s gonna happen. | 如果你认为可以这样 一定是疯了 |
[26:48] | You have to stop it. | 你得制止这件事 |
[26:49] | It’s out of my hands, Carrie. | 我没这个权利 卡莉 |
[26:51] | A public execution is scheduled for tonight. | 定于今晚公开绞死布洛迪 |
[26:55] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[26:55] | Tomorrow, to be precise. | 确切说是明天 |
[26:57] | At 4 a.m. | 凌晨4点 |
[26:59] | Just before the call to morning prayer. | 就在晨祷开始之前 |
[27:01] | Well, you find a fucking way. | 你他妈快想办法 |
[27:03] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[27:04] | What will you do, Carrie? | 不然你会怎么做 卡莉 |
[27:06] | Burn it all down? | 毁掉一切吗 |
[27:08] | Everything you worked for? | 让你所有的努力都付之东流 |
[27:10] | And I don’t mean what the CIA has worked for, | 我不是指中情局所做的事 |
[27:12] | I mean you. | 我说的是你 |
[27:17] | The plan is a success. | 计划很成功 |
[27:20] | You and Brody pulled it off. | 你和布洛迪做到了 |
[27:25] | N-Not if he dies. | 他死了就是失败 |
[27:28] | More so, if he dies. | 他死了 计划就更成功 |
[27:37] | I asked myself over and over, | 我一遍遍问自己 |
[27:40] | from the moment I knew what you’ve gone through, | 从我知道你经历的一切开始 |
[27:42] | the hardship, the self-abnegation, | 你受的苦 你的自我牺牲 |
[27:44] | to lure me in. | 只为了引我入局 |
[27:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:48] | Why would anyone do that to themselves? | 为什么会有人这样虐待自己 |
[27:52] | Why would you? | 你为什么这么做 |
[27:55] | And I think I know now. | 我想我现在有答案了 |
[27:58] | It was always about him. | 一切都是为了他 |
[28:02] | That’s what you care about. | 你在乎的是他 |
[28:05] | Maybe the only thing. | 也许这是你唯一关心的 |
[28:10] | Who Brody is, | 布洛迪是个怎样的人 |
[28:13] | that’s for Allah to know. | 真主阿拉自有明断 |
[28:15] | But what he did, | 但他的所作所为 |
[28:17] | there can be no debate. | 铁证如山 |
[28:19] | It was astonishing and undeniable. | 骇人听闻根本无可辩解 |
[28:22] | And what you wanted, | 而你所希望的 |
[28:24] | which was for everyone to see in him | 让所有人同你一样 |
[28:26] | what you see. | 看到真实的他 |
[28:28] | That has happened. | 已经实现了 |
[28:31] | Everyone sees him through your eyes now– | 所有人都借你之眼看清了他 |
[28:35] | Saul, Lockhart… | 索尔 洛克哈特 |
[28:37] | the President of the United States. | 美利坚合众国总统 |
[28:39] | Even me. | 甚至是我 |
[28:50] | Take me to him. | 带我去见他 |
[28:51] | – I can’t. – Please. | -我不能 -求你了 |
[28:55] | He’s at peace in his cell. | 他在监狱里很平静 |
[28:59] | A kind of peace. | 是一种禅定 |
[29:02] | Let that be. | 随他去吧 |
[29:05] | At least let me talk to him. | 至少让我跟他讲两句话 |
[29:08] | A phone call, two minutes. | 打一个电话 就两分钟 |
[29:09] | All I’m asking for… is two minutes. | 我所要求的 只是短短的两分钟 |
[29:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:58] | I want you to know I’m calling Saul | 我得告诉你 马上咱们一挂电话 |
[30:00] | as soon as I hang up with you. | 我就会打给索尔 |
[30:01] | He’s gonna fix this cluster fuck, | 他肯定会摆平这堆烂摊子 |
[30:02] | He’s gonna bring in every fuck… | 一切都会恢… |
[30:02] | Carrie? Carrie… it’s over. | 卡莉 卡莉 一切都结束了 |
[30:06] | No. | 不 |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:09] | Not even the almighty Saul can stop it now. | 纵然是神通广大的索尔也奈何不了这一切 |
[30:11] | No, you don’t know that. | 不 你怎么会知道 |
[30:13] | You’re wasting your time. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[30:17] | Holding out false hope isn’t helping anyone. | 徒劳的幻想根本于事无补 |
[30:23] | I want it to be over. | 我想结束这一切 |
[30:26] | Don’t say that. | 不许这么说 |
[30:28] | I’m okay. | 我一切都好 |
[30:31] | I really am. | 真的 |
[30:41] | And I want you to do something for me. | 我希望你为我做件事 |
[30:47] | Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[30:51] | Tonight, whatever happens, | 今晚 不论如何 |
[30:53] | I don’t want you to be there. | 我都不希望你来 |
[30:58] | Brody… | 布洛迪 |
[30:59] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[31:02] | Don’t put yourself through that. | 不要逼自己眼睁睁地看我离开 |
[31:05] | I have to be there. | 我必须来 |
[31:07] | I will be there. | 我肯定会来 |
[31:13] | I have to say good-bye now. | 我必须挂电话了 |
[31:15] | Brody? Brody? | 布洛迪 布洛迪 |
[31:20] | Can-can you ju… | 你能不能 |
[31:22] | Can you just stay here? | 你能不能再 |
[31:24] | Just… for… | 再…等… |
[31:27] | Just for a few more seconds. | 几秒挂电话 |
[32:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:20] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[32:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:24] | I just heard. | 我刚听说了 |
[32:26] | Is there anything you can do? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[32:27] | Believe me, I wish there was. | 相信我 我也希望我可以 |
[32:30] | There must be something. | 一定还有办法 |
[32:31] | I don’t even work here anymore. | 我都已经不在这里工作了 |
[32:33] | Plus, the president’s weighed in. | 况且 总统已经介入 |
[32:38] | What about… Amnesty International, | 大赦国际那边呢 |
[32:41] | or-or-or Human Rights Watch? | 或者人权观察呢 |
[32:44] | You know it’s way too late for any of that. | 现在找他们都已经太迟了 |
[32:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:59] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[33:41] | Let’s go back. | 回去吧 |
[33:44] | No. | 不 |
[38:09] | Brody! Brody! | 布洛迪 布洛迪 |
[38:14] | Brody! | 布洛迪 |
[38:17] | Brody! | 布洛迪 |
[40:12] | What did you bring me? | 你给我带了什么来 |
[40:14] | They were out of baguettes, so I got croissants instead. | 法棍卖完了 所以我买了牛角面包 |
[40:29] | Did you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[40:30] | I did. | 看了 |
[40:32] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[40:34] | I think we should buy this place and never leave. | 我觉得应该把这地方买下来 住一辈子 |
[40:40] | “In a stunning development at the Geneva summit, | 日内瓦会议取得一项惊人的进展 |
[40:42] | Iranian diplomats have offered IAEA inspectors | 伊朗外交官同意国际原子能机构检查员 |
[40:45] | full and unfettered access to the regime’s nuclear sites | 不受限制地进入该国核设施 |
[40:48] | in exchange for the lifting of economic sanctions.” Saul… | 以换取撤销对其的经济制裁 索尔 |
[40:55] | this is you. | 是你 |
[40:57] | You did this. | 是你做的 |
[40:59] | Not just me. | 不是我一个人 |
[41:02] | It’s unbelievable. | 简直不可置信 |
[41:03] | It’s your whole life. | 这是你的毕生追求 |
[41:05] | It’s your crowning achievement. | 是你无尚光荣的成就 |
[41:09] | Only cost me my career. | 但赔上了我的事业 |
[41:12] | Well… yeah, but it’s a hell of a way to go out. | 没错 是离开那鬼地方的好办法 |
[41:17] | Come with me to Washington. | 跟我一起去华盛顿 |
[41:20] | I told you, I’m going to go to New York. | 我说过 我要去纽约 |
[41:22] | I’m gonna set up the apartment. | 我会安排好寓所 |
[41:23] | It’s only gonna be for a couple days. | 只是住几天而已 |
[41:25] | I am not setting foot in that building, | 我不会再踏进那栋楼一步 |
[41:26] | and neither should you after the way they treated you. | 你被他们如此对待 也不该去 |
[41:28] | It’s the annual commemorative ceremony. | 这可是年度追思会 |
[41:32] | We’ve got 132 new stars to put up on that wall. | 我们又多了132名烈士 |
[41:38] | Did you make a plan to see Carrie? | 你做好见卡莉的准备了吗 |
[41:41] | I called a couple times. | 我打了几次电话 |
[41:43] | I left messages. | 还留了言 |
[41:45] | I never heard back. | 毫无回应 |
[41:47] | Hmm. Strange. | 有点奇怪 |
[41:50] | She’s probably just busy. | 她可能只是太忙了 |
[41:52] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[42:09] | You can go right in. He’s waiting for you. | 你可以直接进去 他正在等你 |
[42:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:14] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[42:16] | Mr. Director. | 局长先生 |
[42:17] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[42:21] | You look well. | 你看上去不错 |
[42:23] | If large. | 除了大了点 |
[42:24] | I assume we lose you to maternity leave soon? | 你很快就要休产假了吧 |
[42:27] | I’ll probably need a few hours off. | 我可能只需要离开几个小时 |
[42:31] | That is some news coming out of Geneva. | 日内瓦有新的消息传过来 |
[42:34] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[42:35] | Saul was right. | 索尔说的没错 |
[42:36] | Javadi’s proven immensely successful | 贾瓦迪非常成功地 |
[42:39] | at influencing Iranian policy at the highest levels. | 在最高层左右了伊朗的政策 |
[42:41] | Well, one thing about Saul– he’s usually right. | 这就是索尔 他通常是对的 |
[42:46] | I couldn’t keep him on, Carrie. | 我没办法留他 卡莉 |
[42:47] | I hope you understand why. | 我希望你能了解个中缘由 |
[42:49] | Maybe we can agree to disagree on that. | 也许我们可以保留各自不同的看法 |
[42:52] | – That’s funny. – What? | -真有意思 -什么 |
[42:54] | “Agree to disagree.” | 保留各自不同的看法 |
[42:55] | That’s exactly how he would have put it. | 他肯定也会这么说的 |
[42:58] | Back to Javadi, though. | 说回贾瓦迪 |
[42:59] | Have you done any thinking | 你考虑过 |
[43:00] | about what we discussed last week? | 我们上周说的事吗 |
[43:03] | I have… and you’re right. | 是的 你说的没错 |
[43:05] | My being in Istanbul would make running Javadi easier. | 我呆在伊斯坦布尔更方便控制贾瓦迪 |
[43:08] | It’s arguably the premier posting in the region. | 这可以说是那一地区的最高官衔 |
[43:11] | And you’d be Station Chief. | 你将是站长 |
[43:13] | The youngest in the history of the Agency. | 局里史上最年轻的一个 |
[43:15] | Can I handpick my people? | 我能自己选人吗 |
[43:17] | Up to a point. | 有一定范围 |
[43:18] | I’d like you to keep Tony Shadid on as deputy, | 我会让托尼·沙迪德留任副站长 |
[43:21] | in order to smooth the transition. | 以实现平稳过渡 |
[43:24] | I can live with that. | 没问题 |
[43:26] | Then you’re in. | 那就是同意了 |
[43:28] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[43:29] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[43:33] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[43:33] | Uh, well, we’ll discuss a timeline | 我们会在接下来的几周 |
[43:35] | – over the next few weeks. – Great. | -讨论出一个时间表 -很好 |
[43:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[43:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:43] | – Um, Sir? – Yes? | -长官 -什么事 |
[43:47] | About the commemorative ceremony on Friday… | 关于周五的纪念仪式 |
[43:49] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[43:53] | I think Nicholas Brody deserves a star. | 我觉得尼古拉斯·布洛迪该记一功 |
[43:57] | He fulfills the criteria, sir. | 他满足条件了 先生 |
[43:59] | Putting aside your personal connection to him. | 把你跟他的私人关系先放一边 |
[44:00] | He was an Agency asset | 他是中情局的线人 |
[44:02] | who died while serving his country. | 为国捐躯了 |
[44:04] | – I’ll stop you there. – Heroically, in my opinion. | -别再说了 -我觉得他很英勇 |
[44:06] | First of all, he wasn’t technically | 首先 理论上讲 |
[44:08] | an employee of the C.I.A. | 他不是中情局的雇员 |
[44:10] | Well…technically? | 理论上讲 |
[44:12] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[44:12] | Second of all, his actions previous to the Tehran mission | 其次 他之前在德黑兰任务中的行动 |
[44:16] | cast a long shadow. | 造成了长久的后患 |
[44:19] | Sir, he was a U.S. Marine who was captured and tortured | 先生 他是一名被俘后受了八年折磨的 |
[44:22] | for eight years. | 美军陆战队员 |
[44:24] | Who are we to stand in judgment? | 我们凭什么对他抱有偏见 |
[44:27] | No one’s judging him. | 没人对他有偏见 |
[44:30] | I’m just not memorializing him on the walls of this building. | 我只是不能把他刻在这栋楼的功勋碑上 |
[44:35] | That’s where I draw the line. | 这是我的底线 |
[44:39] | Is this gonna be an ongoing problem between us? | 我们之间会因此有隔阂吗 |
[44:45] | No, sir. | 不会的 长官 |
[45:05] | We’ll have to see. I don’t know. | 看看情况吧 我也不知道 |
[45:08] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[45:13] | Can I have one of those? | 能给我一根吗 |
[45:14] | – No. – Oh, just give me one. | -不行 -行啦 就给我一根吧 |
[45:16] | I won’t light it. | 我不会点的 |
[45:27] | Something ailing you? | 有什么闹心事吗 |
[45:32] | Lockhart. | 是洛克哈特 |
[45:33] | What did he do? Besides fuck over Saul. | 他又干什么了 除了撵走了索尔 |
[45:35] | He just gave me Istanbul. Station Chief. | 他把伊斯坦布尔交给我了 让我做站长 |
[45:38] | -Holy crap. -I know. | -我靠 -没错 |
[45:40] | That’s bad? | 这是坏事吗 |
[45:42] | No. | 是好事 |
[45:44] | This is bad. | 这个是坏事 |
[45:45] | Well, it’s a little late for second thoughts. | 好吧 现在再改主意好像有点晚了 |
[45:47] | -Yeah, no shit. -So, what’s bad about it? | -可不是吗 -说说看那有什么不好的 |
[45:53] | I just didn’t think it through. | 我就是还没想清楚 |
[46:00] | I wanted it because of Brody, to have a part of him. | 我想要这个孩子是因为布洛迪 留下他的种 |
[46:03] | I think they call that love. | 我觉得这个叫爱情 |
[46:08] | It took getting this far, to the fucking endgame, | 可我花这么长时间 直到一切都结束 |
[46:10] | to realize it’s… | 才意识到 |
[46:14] | …it’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[46:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:17] | – Quinn, I can’t be a mother. – Because? | -奎恩 我不是做母亲的料 -为什么呢 |
[46:18] | Because of me. Because of…my job. | 因为我就是这样 因为我的工作 |
[46:21] | Because of… | 因为 |
[46:24] | my problems. | 我的一些问题 |
[46:26] | Everyone has problems. | 人人都有问题 |
[46:31] | I’ll be a great Station Chief. | 我会成为一个出色的站长 |
[46:33] | I’ll be fearless, | 我可以无所畏惧 |
[46:34] | obsessed, ruthless if I have to be– | 可以死缠烂打 可以冷酷无情 |
[46:36] | all the same reasons… | 也是因为这些原因 |
[46:38] | I can’t… | 我没办法… |
[46:44] | That kid is a gift. | 那孩子是上天赐给你的 |
[46:48] | You have one, right? | 你有孩子 是不是 |
[46:51] | I fucked it up. | 但我全搞砸了 |
[46:56] | And it would be really sad to see you do the same thing. | 要是看着你重蹈我的覆辙 我会很伤心 |
[47:16] | Why even bother? You order the same thing every time. | 何必看菜单呢 你每次都点一样的 |
[47:19] | I know I do, | 确实是 |
[47:20] | but in my heart I want to spread my wings and soar. | 但我的内心深处是渴望天马行空的 |
[47:25] | Get a grip. | 差不多得了 |
[47:27] | – All hail. – Please. | -别来无恙啊 -行啦 |
[47:30] | It’s all anybody in the building’s talking about: | 这楼里已经人人都开始议论 |
[47:32] | Iran opening its fist. | 说伊朗已经开始示好了 |
[47:34] | You know what they’re calling you? | 你知道他们管你叫什么吗 |
[47:37] | The Maestro. | 一代宗师 |
[47:39] | We got lucky. Very lucky. | 我们只是走运 非常走运 |
[47:41] | Yeah. Meanwhile, Senator Lockhart will be dining out | 对 而且洛克哈特参议员下半辈子 |
[47:44] | on our luck for the rest of his natural-born life. | 都能靠着我们这运气到处骗吃骗喝 |
[47:47] | I’m only surprised they didn’t shit-can you, too. | 我只是奇怪他们居然没把你也给处理了 |
[47:49] | Ah. You have all the qualifications: | 你可是满足所有的条件 |
[47:51] | experience, loyalty, discretion. | 经验 忠诚 判断力 |
[47:54] | Well, you’re better off in the private sector, no doubt about it. | 毫无疑问 你去私营企业一定会如鱼得水 |
[47:56] | Come join me. | 来跟着我混吧 |
[47:58] | – I don’t think so. – Sure? | -算了吧 -你确定吗 |
[48:00] | One phone call, triple your salary. | 打个电话 薪水涨三倍 |
[48:02] | Nah. I’m a lifer. | 不了 我就军人的命 |
[48:04] | Door’s always open, if you change your mind. | 如果你改变心意 随时欢迎 |
[48:12] | I didn’t know any better, | 要不是我了解情况 |
[48:13] | I’d say you were missing us already. | 还以为你想我们了 |
[48:18] | Yeah, you are, and you’d come back, wouldn’t you, | 肯定想我们了 你会回来的 对吧 |
[48:20] | if Lockhart came begging? | 只要洛克哈特求你 |
[48:23] | Never. | 他不会 |
[48:25] | In a heartbeat. | 说不定这就来 |
[48:28] | So, what can I get you? | 要点些吃的吗 |
[48:30] | He’ll have a plain waffle, hold the whipped butter. | 他要一份原味松饼 加点发泡奶油 |
[48:32] | He’ll have the same. | 他也一样 |
[48:34] | Two Old Schools, comin’ up. | 俩守旧派 马上来 |
[48:54] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[48:55] | – Hey. – Hello there. | -嗨 -还好吗 |
[48:56] | – Carrie? – Hi. I forgot you were coming. | -卡莉 -我忘了你们要来 |
[48:58] | Oh. Yeah, we got all of Maggie’s old stuff, | 好吧 我们把麦琪的旧物都带来了 |
[49:01] | including the world’s heaviest crib. | 包括那个全世界最重的婴儿床 |
[49:06] | Gosh, that’s a lot of… things. | 天呐 东西真多 |
[49:08] | Yeah, it seems like it, | 对 东西是多 |
[49:09] | but you end up needing all of it, so… | 不过你都会用上的 所以… |
[49:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[49:15] | It’s a Bj?rn. It’s easy. | 婴儿背带 很好用 |
[49:17] | It is? | 是吗 |
[49:18] | Yeah, she sleeps right here, | 是 她可以睡在这里 |
[49:20] | against your chest. | 贴着你胸口 |
[49:21] | It’s like a reverse backpack. | 就像把背包背在前面 |
[49:25] | You’ll get the hang of it. | 你会懂怎么用的 |
[49:26] | Do you have a rocking chair? | 你有摇椅吗 |
[49:28] | I was thinking I would make a rocking chair. | 我还想自己做一个呢 |
[49:31] | Make it? | 自己做 |
[49:32] | Well, I need a project. I’m antsy, | 我得做个计划 |
[49:34] | you know, waiting for this girl. | 眼巴巴盼着她的快生 |
[49:37] | So, how was the ultrasound? | 超声波检查的情况如何 |
[49:41] | Uh, it was good. Yeah. | 很好 |
[49:45] | They said… | 医生说 |
[49:47] | the baby’s perfect. | 孩子情况很好 |
[49:50] | That should be a good thing, right? | 这是大好事 对吧 |
[50:04] | Maggie, I’m not gonna need your stuff. | 麦琪 我不需要你的东西 |
[50:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:10] | I’m moving… | 我要搬到… |
[50:12] | to Istanbul. | 伊斯坦布尔 |
[50:14] | You’re moving to Istanbul? When? | 你要去伊斯坦布尔 什么时候 |
[50:16] | Soon. Right after she’s born. | 很快 就在孩子出生后 |
[50:18] | Will she come with you in the Bj?rn? | 那就用婴儿背背着她走嘛 |
[50:26] | I can’t keep her. | 我没法抚养她 |
[50:29] | That’s what I’m saying. | 真的 |
[50:30] | Don’t… now don’t you say that. | 不准说这种话 |
[50:32] | It’s sick, I know, but… | 我知道这样没人性 但是… |
[50:35] | I can’t. | 没办法 |
[50:37] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[50:40] | Come on, you guys know better than anyone | 拜托 你们比谁都清楚 |
[50:41] | how bad it gets with me. | 孩子和我一起得多惨 |
[50:43] | Carrie, I’ve been thinking about this. | 卡莉 这个我想过 |
[50:45] | A lot. | 想了很多 |
[50:48] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[50:50] | she’s going to ground you. | 她会让你活得更加真实 |
[50:52] | Make you focus. Be healthy. | 集中你的注意力 变得健康 |
[50:54] | And I think you will be astonished | 你会为自己 |
[50:57] | by the love you have for her. | 深深的母爱而震撼 |
[51:00] | Well, there’s no sign of that. | 没觉出来 |
[51:02] | There will be. | 会有的 |
[51:03] | No, really. | 不 真的 |
[51:04] | I… I don’t feel love. | 我感觉不到爱 |
[51:08] | All I feel… | 只觉得 |
[51:11] | is scared. | 害怕 |
[51:12] | Two tours in Baghdad, | 你敢两度涉险巴格达 |
[51:13] | now a baby is bringing you to your knees? | 一个婴儿就能让你投降吗 |
[51:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:18] | Look, can we just take this day by day? | 我们不能慢慢来吗 |
[51:20] | You are not leaving this kid, | 你不能放弃这个孩子 |
[51:21] | – not like your mother did to you. – Dad! | -不能重蹈你妈妈的覆辙 -爸 |
[51:23] | You don’t want her… | 你不要她… |
[51:27] | I’ll take her. | 我要 |
[51:33] | You would do that? | 你说真的吗 |
[51:35] | Bet your life. | 我发毒誓 |
[51:36] | Okay, everybody slow down. | 你俩别急 |
[51:39] | Can we please just see how you feel | 咱们能不能等孩子生下来 |
[51:41] | – after the baby’s born? – Scared… | -再看看你感觉如何 -害怕… |
[51:43] | – is how I feel. – I know. | -就这个感觉 -我知道 |
[51:47] | And… | 而且… |
[51:52] | and sad. | 还很悲伤 |
[52:03] | I’m so fucking scared. | 我太他妈害怕了 |
[52:15] | Matthew Rogers… | 马修·罗杰斯 |
[52:18] | Amanda Salazar… | 阿曼达·萨拉查 |
[52:21] | Anne Schofield… | 安妮·斯考菲尔德 |
[52:24] | Henry Stinson… | 亨利·斯廷森 |
[52:26] | Katherine Sullivan… | 凯瑟琳·萨利文 |
[52:29] | Kenneth Unger… | 肯尼斯·昂格尔 |
[52:32] | Cynthia Volk… | 辛西娅·沃尔克 |
[52:34] | and Vanessa Wendenberg. | 以及温妮莎·文登博格 |
[52:37] | No matter when or where they served… | 无论他们在何时何地精忠报国 |
[52:41] | no matter if their names are known to the world | 无论他们的名字为世人所知 |
[52:44] | or only to us… | 还是仅为我们熟悉 |
[52:46] | each cherished colleague remains a constant source | 每一位挚爱的同僚皆为 |
[52:49] | of inspiration and courage. | 士气不竭之源泉 |
[52:53] | They all heard the same call to duty, | 他们为同一个使命所召唤 |
[52:57] | and they all answered it | 而且欣然接受 |
[52:59] | without hesitation. | 义无反顾 |
[53:01] | They are… | 他们是… |
[53:03] | our heroes. | 我们的英雄 |
[53:07] | They are… | 他们是.. |
[53:08] | America’s heroes. | 祖国的英雄 |
[53:12] | And that’s how we’ll remember them. | 我们将如此铭记他们 |
[53:18] | I ask for a moment of silence. | 请大家默哀片刻 |
[53:53] | Thank you. That concludes the ceremony. | 谢谢 典礼到此结束 |
[53:54] | The reception will be held in the upstairs lobby. | 招待会在楼上大厅举行 |
[54:05] | I’m gonna sit here a while. | 我想在这里坐一会 |
[54:09] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 对你的不幸深表遗憾 |
[54:18] | Good to see you, Saul. | 很高兴见到你 索尔 |
[54:23] | He gives a nice speech. | 他的演讲很感人 |
[54:26] | He’s a politician. | 他是职业政客 |
[54:29] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[54:31] | Okay. | 还行 |
[54:32] | I heard about Istanbul. | 伊斯坦布尔的事我听说了 |
[54:36] | Word gets around. | 消息传得真快 |
[54:38] | That’s wonderful. | 很不错 |
[54:40] | It’s what you always wanted. | 是你一直以来的心愿 |
[54:43] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[54:48] | This is wrong. | 这不对 |
[54:49] | That’s plain wrong. | 明显不对 |
[54:51] | How many times have you heard me say it? | 你听我说过吧 |
[54:52] | When it’s over, it’s over. | 结束了 就是结束了 |
[54:53] | Pull down the shades and go home. | 卷铺盖卷走人 |
[54:56] | But you won, Saul. | 但你赢了 索尔 |
[54:58] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[55:00] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[55:04] | I guess I did. | 可能吧 |
[55:06] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[55:08] | There’s a situation. | 有这么个情况 |
[55:10] | The director’s asking for you in Ops 4. | 局长让你去4号情报室 |
[55:13] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[55:16] | Well, you’re needed. | 他们找你 |
[55:21] | Good luck in New York. | 祝你在纽约好运 |
[55:23] | Take care. | 保重 |
[55:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[55:34] | Good-bye. | 再见 |