时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on homeland… | 《国土安全》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Aayan,those were your relatives that were killed | 阿亚安 在美国人轰炸的婚宴上 |
[00:04] | in the wedding party the Americans bombed. | 遇害的是你亲戚 |
[00:06] | And the CIA chief who ordered that bombing is now dead. | 下令轰炸的中情局站长死了 |
[00:09] | Does that feel like justice? | 是他罪有应得吗 |
[00:11] | This mess in Islamabad, it’s not just going away. | 伊斯兰堡这烂摊子 不会轻易了断的 |
[00:13] | We need a new chief there. I’d like it to be me. | 如果你要派新站长 那就派我吧 |
[00:15] | I need you here, permanently. | 我需要你长期待下来 |
[00:18] | Can’t come as a surprise to you that, uh, | 你又不是不知道 |
[00:20] | dad isn’t pitching in as much as he said he would. | 爸爸可不会像他说的那样照顾孩子 |
[00:21] | Well, what about the nanny? | 那个保姆呢 |
[00:23] | She’s great, when she’s here. | 她很棒 如果她在的话 |
[00:24] | We really need to talk. | 我们真得谈谈 |
[00:25] | You don’t remember me, do you? I’m the manager. | 你不记得我了吧 那个管理员 |
[00:30] | Something funny? | 好笑吗 |
[00:31] | It’s okay. I hear it all the time. | 没事 我听习惯了 |
[00:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:35] | I thought I was until I found myself | 开始我以为没事 |
[00:36] | beating the shit out of some idiot for no reason. | 直到发现我毫无缘由地打了俩白痴 |
[00:38] | You know there was that case officer you told me about, | 上次你跟我提到的那位情报官 |
[00:40] | the one who was fired in islamabad | 你到伊斯兰堡时 |
[00:41] | about the same time you got there. | 被开除的那个 |
[00:42] | Jordan Harris. | 乔丹·哈里斯 |
[00:43] | No, Sandy didn’t throw me out, | 出卖我的不是珊迪 |
[00:45] | it was lockhart. | 是洛克哈特 |
[00:46] | I flew all the way back here from Islamabad | 我大老远从伊斯兰堡飞回来 |
[00:48] | to report an intelligence leak; | 上报一起泄密事件 |
[00:50] | next thing I know, I’m finished. | 结果我就被废了 |
[00:56] | Sandy had a dark asset | 珊迪有个秘密线人 |
[00:58] | providing targeting information on terrorists. | 向他提供恐怖分子的情报 |
[00:59] | He was out there trading top secret information. | 他在那边买卖机密情报 |
[01:02] | – Oh, please. – To god knows who. | -够了 -交易对象身份不明 |
[01:04] | You knew what was going on there. | 你们都清楚那边发生了什么 |
[01:06] | That makes you complicit. | 你们是串通好的 |
[01:07] | – In what? – It’s called treason. | -串通什么 -这算叛国罪 |
[01:09] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:10] | I want Islamabad. | 我要去伊斯兰堡 |
[01:11] | We had a meltdown over there. | 那边真是一团糟 |
[01:12] | I’m gonna need you to send some guys over | 我需要你调遣些人手过去 |
[01:14] | who can make sure it doesn’t happen again. | 确保这种事不再发生 |
[01:15] | Anything you need. | 尽管提要求 |
[01:16] | They’re sending me back. | 他们派我回去 |
[01:17] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[01:19] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[01:22] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:08] | I need to make a stop. Take a left on Faisal. | 我得停一下 费萨尔清真寺左转 |
[03:10] | That’s not the way to the embassy. | 去使馆不是那条路 |
[03:12] | Then to the second intersection, which is street ten. | 然后去第二个路口 第十大街 |
[03:14] | Just do it, please. It’s not a request. | 请照办 这不是请求 |
[03:27] | Stop here. | 停车 |
[03:33] | Somebody explain to me | 谁能解释一下 |
[03:34] | what the hell Sandy Bachman was doing here without protection. | 珊迪·巴克曼单枪匹马来他妈这里干什么 |
[03:40] | Wasn’t that your job? | 这不是你们的职责吗 |
[03:42] | Our job to what? | 什么职责 |
[03:43] | Drive him, protect him, | 接送他 保护他 |
[03:44] | Know where the fuck he was. | 清楚他在什么他妈地方 |
[03:45] | He never had us drive him anywhere | 他去哪儿都不让我们送 |
[03:47] | unless it was on official business. | 除非是官方事务 |
[03:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:49] | Mr. Bachman was not an easy guy to work with. | 和巴克曼先生共事可不容易 |
[03:51] | Let’s just leave it at that. | 咱就此打住吧 |
[03:56] | Unlock it, please. | 开门 |
[03:59] | I’ve had a long flight. | 我舟车劳顿 |
[04:00] | don’t make me debate this. | 别让我为这事嚷嚷 |
[04:05] | All right, stay in the truck. | 好 你们待车里 |
[04:06] | I’m not going further than that corner. | 我不会走过拐角 |
[04:24] | Quinn, go! | 奎恩 开车 |
[04:33] | Goddamn it, get off me! Sandy! | 妈的 放开我 珊迪 |
[04:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:11] | Nice to see you again, Peter. | 很高兴再见到你 彼得 |
[05:14] | I believe it was almost a year ago. | 应该已经有一年了吧 |
[05:19] | You were looking to leave the agency then as well. | 当时也是闹着要离开局里 |
[05:22] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[05:23] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[05:25] | I’d just shot and killed a kid. | 那时是我枪杀了一个孩子 |
[05:28] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[05:29] | Now I just want out. | 现在我就想离开 |
[05:31] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[05:33] | As I’m sure you’re aware, it’s not as simple as that. | 相信你也知道 这事没那么简单 |
[05:36] | We need to certify that you’re not a danger to yourself. | 我们得确保不会对自己或他人 |
[05:40] | Or to others. | 造成危险 |
[05:41] | Among other things. | 还有其他一些事 |
[05:43] | You’re talking about what happened at the diner. | 你是说之前在餐厅的事 |
[05:47] | You fractured a man’s cheekbone. | 你把一个人的脸都打烂了 |
[05:50] | It says here 63 stitches. | 这里写着缝了63针 |
[05:53] | I controlled myself for 12 fucking years. | 我他妈12年都把自己控制得很好 |
[05:57] | I lost it once. | 就失控了这一次 |
[06:00] | Once. | 就一次 |
[06:02] | Once is all it takes. | 一次就够了 |
[06:04] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[06:07] | Last time you were in here, you talked about nightmares. | 上次你来的时候 说到了噩梦 |
[06:11] | Seeing your first kill over and over again, | 说是反复梦到你第一次杀人的情景 |
[06:13] | his head disappearing in a puddle of mud. | 那人的头消失在了泥潭里 |
[06:15] | Look, I snapped. | 听着 我短路了 |
[06:17] | What more do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[06:24] | Obviously, we need to talk about recent events in Islamabad. | 显然 我们得谈谈最近在伊斯坦堡的事 |
[06:28] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[06:31] | What about the two men you killed on the ground there? | 你在现场杀死的那两个人呢 |
[06:33] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[06:35] | Do you think about them? | 你想过他们吗 |
[06:36] | I do not. | 没有 |
[06:38] | I think about Sandy and Carrie and the choice I made. | 我想的是珊迪和卡莉 还有我做的选择 |
[06:42] | Carrie Mathison? | 卡莉·麦吉森吗 |
[06:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:46] | She came up a lot last time we talked. | 上次我们谈话时 你提了她很多次 |
[06:48] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[06:50] | You said she was one of the reasons | 你说她是你想离开 |
[06:51] | you wanted out of Dar Adal’s group. | 达尔·阿德尔小组的原因之一 |
[06:52] | Maybe she was. | 也许是的 |
[06:54] | She didn’t approve of targeted assassinations? | 她不赞成定点暗杀吗 |
[06:57] | No, I was the one having the problem, not her. | 不 是我不赞成 不是她 |
[07:01] | The agency is worried you might | 局里担心也许有一天 |
[07:02] | want to talk about all that one day. | 你会跟人说起这一切 |
[07:04] | Well, you tell them not to worry… | 你告诉他们别担心 |
[07:05] | I know what I agreed to. | 我知道自己当初的承诺 |
[07:08] | And what about Carrie? | 那卡莉呢 |
[07:10] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[07:12] | You just said you had a choice to make in that car. | 你刚才说你在那车里要做一个选择 |
[07:15] | You chose her. | 你选了她 |
[07:19] | Is that a question? | 这是个问题吗 |
[07:21] | Are the two of you romantically involved? | 你们有恋爱关系吗 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:24] | Answer. | 回答我 |
[07:25] | Please. | 请回答 |
[07:27] | I don’t see what that has to do with anything. | 我不明白这跟整件事有什么关系 |
[07:30] | Let me be the judge of that. | 有没有关系交给我来判断吧 |
[07:34] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:37] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[08:41] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[08:43] | Have a good day. | 祝您愉快 |
[09:11] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[09:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:13] | We have a full staff meeting scheduled for 9:30. | 我们九点半要开全员大会 |
[09:17] | The first I heard of it. | 我之前没听说过啊 |
[09:18] | Shouldn’t take long to gather the troops though, | 不过应该不难集合队伍 |
[09:21] | with the lockdown still in place. | 毕竟还在防范禁闭期 |
[09:22] | Lockdown? | 防范禁闭 |
[09:23] | Yeah, nobody in or out of the embassy. | 对啊 没人能进出大使馆 |
[09:28] | Where’s Redmond? | 雷蒙德呢 |
[09:30] | In with the ambassador. | 里面 跟大使在一起 |
[09:43] | Ah, good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:45] | Ambassador. | 大使 |
[09:46] | – How was the flight? – Bumpy. | -航班怎么样 -有点颠簸 |
[09:50] | Got to admit, you’re the last person I expected to see here. | 我得承认 你是我在这儿最不想见的人 |
[09:53] | – I assume you got my cable. – I did. | -你应该收到我的电报了吧 -收到了 |
[09:55] | What happened to my 9:30 staff meeting? | 那我九点半要开的员工大会呢 |
[09:57] | Since we don’t have much new to report, | 反正我们没什么新情况要汇报 |
[09:59] | I thought I would just catch you up myself. | 我就想还是自己来跟你说好了 |
[10:02] | Well, how about we stick to my plan? | 要不还是按我的原计划来吧 |
[10:04] | I expect everybody downstairs in 15 minutes. | 所有人15分钟后在楼下集合 |
[10:13] | Tell Dennis we’re on for tonight. | 告诉丹尼斯我们今晚见 |
[10:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:23] | I think he’s feeling a little blindsided. | 他可能觉得你有点耍阴招 |
[10:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:29] | I guess we’re all surprised to learn you got Sandy’s job. | 估计大家都没想到你得到了珊迪的位子 |
[10:34] | No one regrets his death, | 没人比我对他的死 |
[10:35] | or the airstrike on Dande Darpa Khel, more than me. | 或者丹德达巴科尔的那场空袭 更后悔 |
[10:37] | Regret it or not, | 先不论是否后悔 |
[10:38] | U.S.-Pakistan relations are | 美国和巴基斯坦的关系 |
[10:40] | at their lowest point since the raid on Abbottabad. | 达到自阿伯塔巴德突袭之后的最低谷 |
[10:43] | And at a time that we can least afford it. | 迟早我们会无法承受这种后果 |
[10:49] | Well, how, may I ask, | 请问 |
[10:50] | is an embassy-wide lockdown helping that situation any? | 整个大使馆的防范监禁对情况有什么帮助 |
[10:53] | I have to put the safety of my country team first. | 我得优先保证我国人员的安全 |
[10:56] | I need my guys back out on the street. | 我的人也得出外勤啊 |
[10:57] | Not gonna happen. | 这个不行 |
[11:02] | I was thinking… I was hoping… | 我曾以为… 我曾希望… |
[11:05] | That you and I could work this out together. | 你我能一起把事情解决 |
[11:09] | Two sensible women cutting through all the bullshit? | 两个明智的女人开诚布公吗 |
[11:13] | Well, something like that. | 差不多就那个意思 |
[11:14] | I wish it were that simple. | 能这么简单就好了 |
[11:24] | Good morning. | 早 |
[11:26] | Thank you all for being here on such short notice. | 谢谢你们能这么快就到齐 |
[11:31] | Okay, I’ll dive right in. | 好了 我直奔主题 |
[11:33] | Who can tell me something about Jordan Harris? | 谁能和我说说乔丹·哈里斯 |
[11:41] | What, no opinions? | 怎么 没想法吗 |
[11:42] | Come on, you guys worked with him for 18 months. | 拜托 你们和他共事了十八个月 |
[11:44] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[11:48] | Do you share his suspicions about Sandy Bachman? | 他有和谁说过他对珊迪·巴克曼的怀疑吗 |
[11:52] | What suspicions? | 什么怀疑 |
[11:54] | That, in exchange for upper-tier targeting information, | 为了交换更高级的目标情报 |
[11:57] | he was passing secrets to somebody inside the s-wing | 他向巴基斯坦情报机构中的某个左派人物 |
[11:59] | of Pakistani intelligence. | 透露机密 |
[12:01] | Harris is an asshole. | 哈里斯是个傻逼 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but is he right? | 对 但他是否正确呢 |
[12:05] | Sandy’s intel was consistently good. | 珊迪的情报一直很准 |
[12:13] | Maybe it was too good. | 也可能太准了 |
[12:15] | I mean, how else was he getting | 他有什么别的办法 |
[12:16] | exact targeting coordinates on bad guys | 能精确定位坏人的位置 |
[12:18] | we’d lost track of for years? | 而我们数年追踪却毫无发现 |
[12:22] | Look, I get it. | 我明白的 |
[12:24] | Nobody wants to admit the possibility he was spying | 没人愿意承认他可能在自己眼皮底下 |
[12:26] | right under our noses… | 搞间谍活动 |
[12:27] | Young lady, let’s have a chat. | 女士 我们谈谈吧 |
[12:30] | Sit down, John. | 坐下 约翰 |
[12:48] | I was about to say… | 我要说的是 |
[12:52] | I’m the one to blame. | 这事的责任在我 |
[12:55] | I wanted to believe in Sandy more than anyone. | 我比任何人都更愿意相信珊迪 |
[12:58] | But blame right now is beside the point. | 但现在的重点不是去责怪谁 |
[13:01] | In light of what Harris told me, | 根据哈里斯告诉我的情报 |
[13:02] | we have to reconstruct the events leading to Sandy’s death. | 我们得重新梳理导致珊迪死亡的所有事件 |
[13:06] | What was he doing outside the embassy that day? | 那天他在大使馆外做什么 |
[13:09] | Who was he meeting with? | 他和谁见面 |
[13:11] | And were they really passing secrets back and forth? | 还有他们真的在交换机密吗 |
[13:15] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[13:17] | None of this is gonna be easy if we’re confined to campus. | 如果我们继续被困在使馆 这事没法办 |
[13:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[13:22] | Hensleigh. Alan hensleigh. | 汉斯林 阿伦·汉斯林 |
[13:25] | Yeah, I’m working on that, Alan. | 是的 这事我会解决的 阿伦 |
[13:28] | Expect the lockdown to be lifted by tomorrow. | 期望明天就能解除禁闭 |
[13:31] | And get me the transport log | 还有请给我过去五天的 |
[13:32] | for the last five days and a pouch, please. | 用车日志和一个文件袋 |
[13:37] | Okay, John. You and I are gonna have that chat now. | 好了 约翰 现在我们可以谈谈了 |
[13:50] | You were given a directive to make yourself useful to me | 在我要求或者需要你做某件事时 |
[13:53] | in any way I request or require. | 你的职责是照办 |
[13:55] | That doesn’t give you license to breeze in here | 这也不代表你就能随随便便进来 |
[13:57] | and take a dump on my station. | 然后在我的情报站里作威作福 |
[14:00] | My station. | 这是我的情报站 |
[14:02] | And either you comply, or I’ll have the marines remove you | 你要么服从 要么我就让陆战队 |
[14:04] | from the embassy and put you on the next plane home. | 请你出大使馆 乘下一趟飞机回家 |
[14:09] | How did you swing this? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[14:11] | Swing what? | 办到什么 |
[14:12] | Four days ago, I got the call tapping me as chief. | 四天前 我接到电话说会选我为站长 |
[14:15] | Then yesterday, Lockhart suddenly | 然后昨天 洛克哈特突然 |
[14:17] | reverses his decision. | 撤销了决定 |
[14:23] | What? That’s a perfectly innocent question. | 怎么 这个问题毫无恶意 |
[14:27] | You really want to know how I did it? | 你真想知道我是怎么做的吗 |
[14:31] | I asked nicely. | 我真诚的请求他 |
[14:39] | Oh, and, John? | 还有 约翰 |
[14:41] | Clean yourself up. | 把自己收拾干净 |
[14:43] | I can smell the booze from here. | 我站这里都能闻到你身上的酒气 |
[15:03] | So, who are you avoiding? | 你在躲着谁 |
[15:06] | This guy from work. | 工作上的人 |
[15:07] | Your boss? | 你老板吗 |
[15:09] | Was. He thinks he still is. | 曾经的 他觉得自己还是我老板 |
[15:20] | I’m quitting my job. | 我要辞职了 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:24] | Something happen? | 出事了吗 |
[15:27] | A lot of things happened. | 出了很多事 |
[15:29] | You seem worried. | 你好像很担心 |
[15:31] | They don’t… like quitters. | 他们不喜欢辞职的人 |
[15:35] | Might be a problem. | 这倒是个麻烦 |
[15:36] | You’re gonna need them for a good recommendation. | 你需要他们在推荐信里美言几句 |
[15:38] | Yeah, well, as long as they don’t kill me, I’ll be happy. | 他们不把我杀了 我就挺高兴了 |
[15:44] | Joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[15:48] | So, uh, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[15:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:52] | I mean next. | 下一步 |
[15:56] | Something different. | 干些别的事 |
[15:59] | Do you have any marketable skills? | 你有什么谋生技能吗 |
[16:03] | Marketable? I don’t know. | 谋生嘛 我不知道 |
[16:05] | Any skills? | 技能呢 |
[16:07] | Not really. | 没有 |
[16:09] | Do you have a degree? | 你有学历吗 |
[16:11] | You mean, like, a college, grad school thing? | 你是说大学 高校什么的吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, generally that’s what it means. | 对 大概就是这个意思 |
[16:15] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[16:17] | I’m shocked. | 我很惊讶 |
[16:18] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[16:20] | You seem… | 我感觉你… |
[16:22] | Sophisticated. | 很有深度 |
[16:25] | With your half gallon of schnapps there, of course. | 再喝2斤烈酒 那是相当有深度 |
[16:37] | You’re not gonna get that, huh? | 你不要接吗 |
[17:14] | 美利坚合众国大使馆 美方人员公寓 应急措施手册 | |
[18:03] | I need to go to the Sadirah hotel. | 我要去萨迪拉大酒店 |
[18:05] | We’re in lockdown, ma’am. | 我们处于防范禁闭中 长官 |
[18:06] | According to the transport log, limited pouch runs | 我看过派车日志 偶尔去盟友使馆送信 |
[18:08] | to allied embassies are cleared. | 是没有问题的 |
[18:11] | Rolling drop at the Sadirah and then on to the Swedish Embassy | 先在萨迪拉停一下 然后去瑞典大使馆 |
[18:13] | to deliver this. | 送这个 |
[18:42] | ISI. | 三军情报局[巴基斯坦最高间谍机构] |
[18:44] | They sit out here waiting for us in shifts. | 他们轮流蹲守盯着我们 |
[18:46] | We can’t go anywhere without them. | 我们走到哪 他们跟到哪 |
[18:49] | Forget the embassy. | 不去瑞典使馆了 |
[18:50] | Just dump me at the Sadirah and wait for me there. | 把我扔到萨迪拉 你们等着就行了 |
[18:52] | Want to share with us where you’re going? | 能告诉我们你去哪吗 |
[18:54] | I’ll never be more than ten minutes away. | 我不会离开你们超过10分钟的路程 |
[18:55] | If I need you, I’ll call. | 有需要我会打电话的 |
[19:18] | I shouldn’t be more than an hour. | 我一小时内回来 |
[21:32] | Fara. | 法拉 |
[21:33] | Hey, Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[21:39] | How was the trip in? | 旅途还顺利吧 |
[21:40] | Fine. | 还行 |
[21:40] | Taxi from the airport was a little hairy. | 机场的计程车有点吓人 |
[21:43] | Been working on the accent. | 口音改了啊 |
[21:45] | – Good. -Good? | -不错啊 -何止不错 |
[21:46] | It’s flawless. | 是完美无瑕 |
[21:48] | Hello, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[21:49] | Evening, governor. Pip, pip. Cheerio. | 晚上好 州长 噼噼 再见 |
[21:51] | Where’s Parvez and Qadir? | 帕尔韦兹和卡迪尔在哪里 |
[21:53] | They’re prepping the van. You want me to bring them up? | 他们在准备面包车 让他们上来吗 |
[21:55] | No, let them finish. | 不 让他们干吧 |
[21:56] | – Are we up on the kid yet? – Yeah. | -你们找到那孩子了吗 -找到了 |
[21:58] | He’s back at school. | 他回学校了 |
[21:59] | Seems to be trying to get back to his life. | 貌似打算让生活回到正轨 |
[22:01] | Which is pretty impressive after, you know… | 挺让人佩服的 鉴于之前发生的那些事… |
[22:03] | – Where is he now? – In class. | -他现在在哪里 -在上课 |
[22:05] | When are we making the approach? | 我们什么时候去跟他接触 |
[22:06] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早晨 |
[22:07] | Talk me through it. | 给我详细讲讲 |
[22:08] | It’s gonna take place at the medical college | 会面地点是医学院 |
[22:10] | In the office of his advisor, | 他导师的办公室 |
[22:11] | where we think he’ll feel safe and respected. | 那里让他觉得安全 并且受到尊重 |
[22:13] | Smart. Who’s the advisor? | 聪明 导师是谁 |
[22:16] | Dr. Malik Gorshani. | 马利克·格尔沙尼博士 |
[22:17] | He’s chief of their neurology department. | 他是神经学院的院长 |
[22:19] | Neurology– that’s the nervous system, right? | 神经学 是研究神经系统的吧 |
[22:22] | That’s… perfect. | 真是好极了 |
[22:24] | Why? You’re nervous? | 怎么 你紧张吗 |
[22:26] | Well, of course. | 当然了 |
[22:27] | It’s the start of an operation. It’s good. | 这是行动的开端 这挺好的 |
[22:29] | It’s good to be nervous. It keeps you focused. | 紧张是好事 能让人集中精力 |
[22:31] | My heart’s going like a steam engine. | 我的心里好像揣了台蒸汽机 |
[22:32] | Use that energy. | 释放那些能量 |
[22:34] | You’re a journalist; this is your chance at a big story. | 你是记者 这是写重要报道的机会 |
[22:37] | The best operations are 90% true. | 最佳方式是带有90%的真实性 |
[22:38] | Right, you are recruiting him, | 没错 你要去招募他 |
[22:40] | just not for the reason that he thinks. | 就是原因和他想的不一样 |
[22:42] | And don’t press too hard. | 但别逼太紧 |
[22:43] | The objective is a follow-up meeting, nothing more. | 目的是继续见面 仅此而已 |
[22:46] | How could he say no? | 他怎么会拒绝你呢 |
[22:47] | – Max. – Well… | -麦克斯 -没错 |
[22:49] | It is a seduction, Fara. | 确实是要勾引他 法拉 |
[22:50] | There’s just no way around it. | 别无他法 |
[22:51] | Make physical contact if you can. | 尽可能地身体接触 |
[22:53] | Touch his shoulder. Put a hand gently on his arm. | 拍拍肩膀 轻抚他的胳膊 |
[22:57] | You’re gonna do fine, Fara. | 你一定行的 法拉 |
[22:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:01] | I got to get this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[23:02] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸打来的 |
[23:10] | She gonna be okay? | 她还好吗 |
[23:13] | Be careful out there, Max. | 在外面要小心 麦克斯 |
[23:14] | The streets are crawling with ISI. | 街上都是三军情报局的人 |
[23:16] | And you’re without official cover. | 而且你们没有官方身份掩护 |
[23:17] | What about the embassy? | 大使馆知道吗 |
[23:18] | Totally in the dark. | 完全不知道 |
[23:19] | Langley? | 总部呢 |
[23:20] | Langley knows, but they can’t help you out | 总部知道 但如果你们出了事 |
[23:22] | if you get in trouble. | 他们也救不了你们 |
[23:24] | Then we won’t. | 那我们就不出事 |
[23:31] | All right, all right! I’m coming. | 好了 别敲了 马上来 |
[23:36] | I told you to go fuck yourself, not come for breakfast. | 我告诉你滚蛋 不是来吃早餐 |
[23:38] | Come on, Peter! Let me in. | 开门 彼得 让我进去 |
[23:41] | I brought donuts. | 我带了甜甜圈 |
[23:47] | Just you. | 只准你进 |
[23:48] | Whatever you say. | 你说了算 |
[23:53] | I won’t go to Langley, so Langley comes to me. | 我不去中情局 中情局就来找我 |
[23:55] | Is that what this is? | 是这样吗 |
[23:56] | Can you not accept that I’m genuinely concerned about you? | 你就不信我只是单纯关心你 |
[23:59] | So why the gorilla? | 那干嘛带着个大猩猩 |
[24:01] | Jay? He’s just my driver. | 杰伊吗 他只是我的司机 |
[24:02] | Well, I appreciate the concern, | 好吧 你的心意我领了 |
[24:03] | but I’m fine, thank you. | 但我没事 谢谢 |
[24:07] | So I can see. | 我看得出来 |
[24:08] | So I had a few beers. | 我只是喝了几罐啤酒 |
[24:09] | I need help sleeping. Big deal. | 我喝酒助眠 这没什么 |
[24:10] | The group takes care of its own. | 组织得照顾好自己 |
[24:12] | You know that, and you know why. | 你清楚也明白原因 |
[24:13] | I don’t belong to you, or to the group, | 我不属于你 也不属于组织 |
[24:15] | or to anyone anymore. | 也不再属于任何人 |
[24:16] | Once a scalp hunter, always a scalp hunter. | 一日为娼 终生为妓 |
[24:18] | Isn’t that what they say? | 他们不是这么说的吗 |
[24:19] | That’s what you say. | 那是你说的 |
[24:20] | That and “You’re my guy, Peter.” | 还有那句 “你是我的人了 彼得” |
[24:22] | Well, I invested a lot of time and money in you. | 好吧 我在你身上花了这么多时间金钱 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[24:25] | You should be sorry. | 你是该抱歉 |
[24:27] | Those morons in the diner didn’t deserve that. | 餐厅里那两个蠢货不应该被打成那样 |
[24:36] | All right, so what now? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[24:37] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[24:38] | Convince me that you can keep your shit together from now on. | 向我证明你从现在开始打起精神 |
[24:41] | Or else what? | 不然呢 |
[24:43] | I believe they call it “Retraining.” | 不然他们会对你进行”再训练” |
[24:49] | Of course, we both know | 当然 我们都知道 |
[24:50] | the real explanation for all this. | 这一切的真正原因 |
[24:52] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[24:52] | This isn’t about PTSD. | 不是因为创后应激障碍 |
[24:54] | It’s about your feelings for Carrie Mathison. | 而是因为你对卡莉·麦吉森的感情 |
[24:58] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[25:00] | If she hadn’t been in that car, | 要不是她在车里 |
[25:01] | Sandy Bachman would be alive today. | 珊迪·巴克曼现在还活着 |
[25:03] | That really what you think? | 你真是这么想的 |
[25:05] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我 我说错了 |
[25:06] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[25:07] | I did all I could, and you can watch it online for fuck’s sake! | 我尽力了 你他妈在网上都能看到 |
[25:11] | I’ve seen it! | 我看到了 |
[25:12] | The whole fucking agency’s seen it. | 局里的人都他妈看到了 |
[25:14] | You took your eye off Sandy to save Carrie. | 你为了救卡莉对珊迪视而不见 |
[25:17] | You left him to be beaten to death in the str… | 你留他在街上被活活打死 |
[25:40] | Well done, Peter. | 干得好 彼得 |
[25:43] | I knew you weren’t that far gone. | 我知道你还没失控到那个程度 |
[25:48] | Get the fuck out of here. | 赶紧他妈滚 |
[25:53] | Have a nice life. | 你自己好好过 |
[26:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:18] | Who was that? | 刚刚那是谁 |
[26:21] | No one. | 谁也不是 |
[27:14] | At langley, I was stretched out | 在兰利的时候 有一次 |
[27:16] | in the lobby of the Commodore hotel. | 我躺在海军准将酒店的大厅里 |
[27:18] | Who was that awful night manager? | 那个吓人的夜班经理是谁 |
[27:21] | He was Austrian? Edward something? | 澳洲人 叫艾德华什么的 |
[27:23] | Amadeus. | 阿玛迪斯 |
[27:23] | Edward Amadeus. Right. | 艾德华·阿玛迪斯 就是他 |
[27:26] | What a creep. | 真是个神经病 |
[27:27] | “Would you like a view of the sea, or the war?” | “您是想观赏海景还是观战啊” |
[27:31] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[27:33] | Hello, Carrie. | 你好 卡莉 |
[27:35] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[27:36] | Didn’t you see your new security team? | 你没看到新的保安队伍吗 |
[27:38] | They’re right outside, unloading their gear. | 他们就在外面卸装备呢 |
[27:41] | Well, I hardly expected you to hand deliver them. | 我没想过你会亲自把他们送过来 |
[27:44] | Listen, I’ll catch you later. | 这样吧 我们稍后再谈 |
[27:46] | No, no. Please. | 别 别 别 |
[27:47] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我无意打搅你们 |
[27:48] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[27:50] | It was great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:51] | – You, too. – Carrie. | -我也是 -卡莉 |
[27:55] | You lucked out with her. | 跟着她算你交上好运了 |
[27:57] | She’s one of the good ones. | 她为数不多的好人之一 |
[28:01] | Walk with me, will you? | 跟我走走 好吗 |
[28:04] | What the hell, Saul? | 你搞什么 索尔 |
[28:06] | So, you’re not so happy to see me? | 看见我你很不开心是吗 |
[28:07] | I am not. | 是的 |
[28:09] | Can I ask why? | 能问下原因吗 |
[28:10] | I just got here myself. | 我刚刚独自来到这里 |
[28:11] | I’ve got enough on my plate | 要处理的事已经够多了 |
[28:12] | without being responsible for the safety of a former director. | 现在还要负责前任局长的安全 |
[28:16] | I’m only here for a few days. | 我就在这儿待几天 |
[28:18] | All right. A week. | 好吧 一个星期 |
[28:20] | You should’ve called first. | 你应该提前打个电话通知我 |
[28:22] | You’re right, I should’ve. But now that I’m here… | 确实是该先通知你 但我都来了… |
[28:23] | Now that you’re here, | 你是来了 |
[28:24] | it looks like I’ve reached out to you for help. | 但感觉像是我向你主动求助似的 |
[28:25] | That’s not exactly the message I want to send. | 我不想让其他人这么觉得 |
[28:27] | – Well, now that I’m here, do you need my help? – No. | -我来了 你需要帮忙吗 -不需要 |
[28:35] | Yes. | 需要 |
[28:37] | What can I do? | 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[28:38] | One thing, and then promise me you’ll go home. | 就一件事 你要答应我做完就回去 |
[28:41] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[28:44] | The Ambassador’s got the embassy locked down. | 大使宣布整个大使馆进入防范禁闭 |
[28:46] | I need your friend to lift the order | 我想让你的朋友帮忙撤令 |
[28:47] | so my case officers can get back to work. | 让我的情报官重新回到岗位上工作 |
[28:49] | Done. | 没问题 |
[29:17] | Hello, Aayan. | 你好 阿亚安 |
[29:19] | Aayan, this is Fara Sassani, | 阿亚安 这位是法拉·萨桑尼 |
[29:21] | The journalist from London I was telling you about. | 我之前跟你说过的那个伦敦来的记者 |
[29:24] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:25] | Nice to meet you. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[29:26] | Dr. Gorshani. | 格尔沙尼博士 |
[29:34] | Well, you’re a brave young man. | 你是个勇敢的年轻人 |
[29:36] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你肯见我 |
[29:37] | The only reason I’m here is | 我来跟你见面 |
[29:38] | because dr. Gorshani insisted that I meet with you. | 是因为格尔沙尼博士坚持这样 |
[29:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | No, not “okay.” | 不 不好 |
[29:43] | Done that. Met you. | 好了 见完面了 |
[29:44] | I’m gonna go now. | 我可以走了 |
[29:45] | Aayan, please. | 阿亚安 别这样 |
[29:46] | I’ve come a long way. | 我大老远跑过来的 |
[29:48] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[29:49] | Even if you are who you say you are, | 即使你的身份是真的 |
[29:50] | I can’t talk to you. | 我也不能跟你谈 |
[29:51] | What do you mean, if I am who I say I am? | 什么叫我的身份是真的 |
[29:57] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | 你遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[30:01] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:02] | Aayan, please. | 阿亚安 别这样 |
[30:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:06] | Don’t be. We don’t have to do this now, if you don’t want to. | 没事 你现在不想谈也没关系 |
[30:10] | We can meet tomorrow. Or next week. | 我们可以约在明天谈 下星期也行 |
[30:12] | Just please, please leave me alone. | 拜托了 别再烦我了 |
[30:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:07] | It’s under the seat! | 在座位下面 |
[31:08] | It’s not here! | 没有 |
[31:11] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[31:13] | Help! | 救我 |
[31:14] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[31:15] | Carrie! | 卡莉 |
[31:18] | Help me! Quinn! | 救我 奎恩 |
[31:22] | Carrie, no! | 卡莉 不要 |
[31:23] | Can’t just leave him here! | 不能丢下他 |
[31:24] | He’s gone! There’s nothing we can do! | 他完了 别白费力气 |
[31:26] | Now, get down! | 快趴下 |
[31:35] | You couldn’t get through to him because he was scared? | 你没能让他开口 因为他害怕 |
[31:37] | He wasn’t just scared, he was terrified. | 他不仅是害怕 他是吓坏了 |
[31:40] | What were his exact words? | 他原话怎么说 |
[31:42] | It wasn’t what he said, it was the look on his face. | 不在于他说了什么 而是他脸上的表情 |
[31:44] | I felt so bad for him. | 真替他难过 |
[31:45] | The thing is, he just got more valuable. | 问题是他现在对我们至关重要 |
[31:48] | The fact that he’s being told to shut up means | 他之所以被封口是因为 |
[31:49] | he knows something or saw something. | 他知道或者看见了些什么 |
[31:52] | What about a second approach? | 能再联系他一次吗 |
[31:54] | Happy to try, but I doubt the result would be any different. | 我倒是乐意去试 不过估计没用 |
[31:57] | Is a snatch and grab out of the question? | 强行抓人问话呢 |
[31:58] | No way I get authorization to interrogate | 他是这场悲催的暗杀行动的唯一幸存者 |
[32:00] | the only surviving victim of a botched kill mission. | 想要拿到对他的审问授权谈何容易 |
[32:04] | What then? | 那怎么办 |
[32:07] | Let me think on it. | 让我想一想 |
[32:25] | Best view in Islamabad. | 伊斯兰堡的最佳景色 |
[32:27] | Which isn’t saying much. | 也就不过如此 |
[32:34] | I thought you were gonna join us for dinner. | 我以为你会和我们一起吃饭 |
[32:36] | I got busy. | 我有事要忙 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[32:42] | If you’ve got something to say, just say it. | 你如果有事找我 不妨直言 |
[32:43] | You were outside the embassy, | 你违抗我的命令 |
[32:45] | in violation of my order. | 离开了大使馆 |
[32:48] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[32:50] | Redmond? | 雷蒙德 |
[32:51] | No. | 不是 |
[32:53] | Really. | 真的 |
[32:58] | How about we start again, you and me? | 咱们俩从头开始吧 |
[33:01] | Funny. Saul just suggested the same thing. | 有意思 索尔也这么建议 |
[33:06] | And? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:07] | Hey, I’m all for it. | 我双手赞同 |
[33:13] | He likes you, Saul does. | 索尔喜欢你 |
[33:14] | He doesn’t like many people. | 能让他喜欢的人可不多 |
[33:16] | Well, I should hope so. | 真要是这样就好了 |
[33:18] | We almost got married once. | 我们之前差点就结婚了 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:22] | We were young, we were stupid, it was Beirut. | 在贝鲁特[黎巴嫩]的岁月 年少轻狂 |
[33:25] | Thank god we came to our senses. | 谢天谢地我们后来都清醒过来 |
[33:30] | He never said a word. | 他从来没提过 |
[33:32] | How very discreet of him. | 他真是讳莫如深 |
[33:37] | But I want you to know I’m not doing it for him. | 不过你要知道 我做这件事不是为了他 |
[33:40] | Doing what? | 做什么事 |
[33:42] | Rescinding the lockdown. | 解除防范禁闭 |
[33:45] | You’re not? | 不是为了他 |
[33:47] | I’m doing it because you were right. | 我做这件事是因为你是对的 |
[33:50] | I can’t complain about bad relations with Pakistan, | 我不能抱怨着和巴基斯坦的恶劣关系 |
[33:52] | while at the same doing nothing to make them better. | 又不想办法改变这种状况 |
[33:57] | – Thank you. – Well, don’t thank me yet. | -谢谢 -别忙着谢我 |
[33:59] | I want enhanced security measures in place first, | 首先我要加强这里的安保措施 |
[34:01] | and I want daily updates from you. | 我还要你每天向我汇报 |
[34:04] | – In person. – Deal. | -亲自汇报 -成交 |
[34:14] | Smoke another with me? | 陪我再抽一根 |
[34:19] | Sure. | 好 |
[35:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:03] | You went out pretty hard last night. | 昨晚你醉的不省人事 |
[35:05] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[35:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:07] | Just policing the area a little bit. | 收拾一下这个地方 |
[35:09] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[35:10] | You know, dust quickly becomes dirt, | 灰尘很快就变成污垢 |
[35:12] | and then before you know it, | 不知不觉 |
[35:12] | you owe me your entire security deposit. | 你的押金就得全归我了 |
[35:15] | Can you just stop? | 你能不能有个消停 |
[35:16] | What? Cleaning? | 什么 你指打扫 |
[35:17] | Talking. | 闭嘴 |
[35:31] | Did I do something wrong here? | 我做错了什么事吗 |
[35:33] | No, I just think you should leave now. | 没有 不过你该走了 |
[35:40] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好 我走 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:44] | I’ll get my stuff. | 我去拿我的东西 |
[35:57] | Can I say something before I go? | 走之前能说两句吗 |
[36:02] | All this– it has to do with that CIA guy on the news, right? | 这一切都跟那个被杀的中情局站长有关吧 |
[36:06] | Couldn’t help overhear. | 不小心听到的 |
[36:07] | You don’t know what you heard or didn’t hear. | 你不知道自己听到什么 没听到什么 |
[36:10] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[36:11] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[36:13] | Peter, you’re scaring me. | 彼得 你吓到我了 |
[36:14] | You should be scared. | 你应该害怕 |
[36:15] | These people do not fuck around. | 这帮人不是他妈闹着玩的 |
[36:22] | What I wanted… | 我想要… |
[36:24] | to say to you… | 跟你说的是… |
[36:27] | Is that nobody should have to go through what you went through. | 任何人都不应该承受 你所承受的那些事 |
[36:31] | Nobody. | 任何人 |
[36:32] | And if that guy shows up here again, I’d say it to his face. | 如果那个人再次到访 我会当面这样讲 |
[36:39] | I’d like to see that. | 我真想看到那场景 |
[36:44] | I really would. | 我真的想 |
[36:50] | I went to the store, you know. | 我去了超市 |
[36:52] | There’s, um… A, uh, roast chicken | 烤鸡在冰箱里 |
[36:55] | in the fridge and some eggs and cereal, | 还买了鸡蛋和麦片 |
[36:57] | you know, to go along with your liquid diet. | 给你当下酒菜 |
[37:02] | And, um… | 还有… |
[37:06] | Whoever carrie is… | 不管那位卡莉是谁… |
[37:12] | she’s a lucky girl. | 她是个幸运的女孩 |
[37:59] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[38:02] | Lockdown is lifted. | 防范禁闭解除了 |
[38:03] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[38:05] | What else can I do for you? | 还有什么事需要我做的 |
[38:07] | Go home. | 回家 |
[38:16] | She was your fiancee? | 她曾是你的未婚妻 |
[38:18] | For about two minutes. | 也就两分钟 |
[38:19] | A hundred years ago. | 一百年前的事了 |
[38:20] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[38:22] | Well, we haven’t really been talking much lately, Carrie. | 我们很久没聊过天了 卡莉 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:30] | No need to apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[38:32] | I wanted to pick up the phone so many times, | 我有好多次拿起电话 |
[38:34] | but what I wanted to talk about, I couldn’t. | 但我想聊的事情 却不能聊 |
[38:36] | I still can’t. | 现在也不能 |
[38:43] | Tyranny of secrets. | 疑云重重的专制 |
[38:45] | The tyranny of keeping them. | 欲盖弥彰的专制 |
[38:49] | So… | 那么… |
[38:54] | What are you doing today with your newfound freedom? | 今天重获自由后 你有何打算 |
[38:59] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[39:02] | I can guess, can’t I? | 我猜一猜 可以吧 |
[39:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:06] | You got two problems, far as I see. | 在我看来 你要面对两个问题 |
[39:08] | One, you need to get Sandy’s networks up and running again. | 第一 你得把珊迪的情报网重新搭建起来 |
[39:11] | Check. | 猜对了 |
[39:11] | Two, you don’t know who you can trust yet. | 第二 你不知道可以信任谁 |
[39:13] | So you need to set up a second station somewhere, | 所以要找个地方新建一个情报站 |
[39:16] | with your own people, independent of the embassy. | 由你的心腹运作 独立于大使馆之外 |
[39:21] | You done that already? | 你已经建好了 |
[39:27] | That was quick. | 动作真快 |
[39:38] | When’s your plane, Saul? | 几点的航班 索尔 |
[39:39] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[39:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | Happy hunting. | 打猎愉快 |
[40:06] | Here’s your coffee. | 您的咖啡 |
[40:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:41] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 你好 能听到吗 |
[40:48] | Excuse me, I’m a doctor. | 不好意思 我是医生 |
[40:50] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[40:52] | You’re in trouble, Aayan. | 你有麻烦了 阿亚安 |
[40:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:57] | My name is Carrie Macpherson. | 我叫卡莉·麦克弗森 |
[40:58] | Fara Sassani works for me. | 法拉·萨桑尼是我手下 |
[40:59] | Another journalist? | 又是个记者 |
[41:01] | I’m her London Bureau chief. | 我是她伦敦分社的主任 |
[41:03] | Let me go, please. | 让我走 拜托 |
[41:05] | Let me out! Please! | 让我出去 拜托 |
[41:07] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[41:19] | No, I thought I heard somebody. | 没事 我听错了 |
[41:23] | Listen, Aayan. | 听我说 阿亚安 |
[41:25] | You are part of an important story. | 你卷进了一起重大事件 |
[41:28] | I want to be the one to tell it. | 我打算公布事件的真相 |
[41:31] | On behalf of your family, | 代表你的家人 |
[41:33] | all the people who were killed at Dande Darpa Khel | 所有在丹德达巴科尔丧生的人 |
[41:35] | and all those who may yet die at the hands of the CIA. | 还有那些可能会死于中情局之手的人 |
[41:38] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[41:39] | You don’t understand. I cannot talk to you. | 你不明白 我不能跟你说话 |
[41:40] | Wh-what are you scared of? | 你在怕什么 |
[41:42] | Who’s threatening you? | 谁在威胁你 |
[41:44] | Because I can protect you, Aayan. | 我能保护你 阿亚安 |
[41:45] | I can even get you out of Pakistan, | 我甚至可以帮你离开巴基斯坦 |
[41:47] | if that’s what you want. | 只要你愿意 |
[41:54] | – In exchange for what? – I told you. | -条件是什么 -我说了 |
[41:57] | Your story. | 你的故事 |
[41:59] | – I can’t do… – Do you want to continue | -我不能 -你还想继续 |
[42:00] | your studies in England or the United States? | 在英国或美国读书吗 |
[42:03] | I can do that, too. | 这个我也可以帮你 |
[42:05] | How does the Royal College of Physicians sound? | 英国皇家医学院怎么样 |
[42:07] | Royal College of Physicians? | 皇家医学院 |
[42:08] | It’s not a problem. | 小事一桩 |
[42:14] | I’m putting my card in your pocket, okay? | 我把名片放在你口袋里 |
[42:29] | You won’t ever see me again if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想再见到我 我绝不会再出现 |
[42:34] | But you should want to. | 但你应该会想的 |
[42:36] | Especially if you’re in any kind of danger. | 特别是你有危险的时候 |
[42:41] | Look, look, I don’t want… | 我不想 |
[42:42] | Go, go, go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[42:44] | Tell them I had women’s problems. | 跟他们说我来大姨妈了 |
[42:45] | I was cramping. | 肚子疼 |
[42:49] | Whatever you decide… | 不管你的决定是什么 |
[42:53] | …I’m truly sorry for what happened to you. | 我真心为你的经历感到抱歉 |
[42:57] | And I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[44:28] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[45:17] | Please don’t say you pocket-dialed me. | 别告诉我你是不小心按到手机了 |
[45:19] | We never had a chance. | 我们根本没法全身而退 |
[45:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:23] | In the car with Sandy. | 跟珊迪在车里的时候 |
[45:25] | What makes you say that? Are you all right? | 为什么这么说 你没事吧 |
[45:27] | It was premeditated– the whole thing from start to finish. | 整件事从头到尾都是预谋好的 |
[45:29] | There was a guy in the crowd | 人群里有个人 |
[45:30] | with an earpiece coordinating the whole thing. | 戴着耳机操控一切 |
[45:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[45:34] | I just sent you the link. | 我给你发了个链接 |
[45:35] | Go to your computer. | 自己开电脑看看 |
[45:37] | Uh, hold on. | 稍等 |
[45:48] | All right, got it. | 好 打开了 |
[45:50] | See the guy on the corner? | 看到角落那个人了吗 |
[45:52] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[45:54] | He’s wearing a comm, Carrie. | 他戴着通话设备 卡莉 |
[45:58] | Jesus, Quinn. | 天呐 奎恩 |
[46:00] | We never had a chance. | 我们根本没办法 |
[46:07] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[46:08] | I don’t. But he’s got to be Pakistani intelligence, right? | 不认识 但他肯定是巴基斯坦的情报人员 |
[46:11] | No one else could’ve pulled something like this off. | 其他人没有这样的能力 |
[46:14] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[46:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:19] | Well, Sandy was blown. | 珊迪已经暴露了 |
[46:20] | He was already gonna have to leave the country. | 他已经准备离开这里了 |
[46:22] | Why kill him? | 为什么非要杀他 |
[46:29] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[46:31] | What? | 什么 |
[46:34] | This changes everything. | 这会让形势大变 |
[46:35] | It means I really need you now. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[46:42] | No, I’m sorry, Carrie. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 卡莉 我不能帮你 |
[46:44] | I wouldn’t ask you if there was | 要是我有其他人能指望得上 |
[46:45] | somebody else here I could count on. | 我肯定不会麻烦你 |
[46:50] | Don’t make me beg. | 别逼我求你 |
[46:52] | I’m sorry. I can’t do it. | 对不起 我帮不了你 |
[46:54] | Please. Please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[47:00] | Shit, Carrie. | 妈的 卡莉 |
[47:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:02] | You’re the hardest person in the world to say no to. | 你是这个世界上我最无法拒绝的人 |
[47:06] | Is that a yes? | 就是说你同意了 |
[47:17] | God, I fucking love you, Quinn. | 我他妈爱死你了 奎恩 |
[47:18] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[47:22] | Yeah. | 知道 |