| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on Homeland: | 《国土安全》前情回顾 |
| [00:02] | Sandy had a dark asset providing targeting information | 珊迪有位秘密线人向他提供 |
| [00:05] | – on terrorists in the border region. – So? | -边境区恐怖分子的情报 -所以呢 |
| [00:07] | He was out there trading top secret information | 他将最高机密做交易透露给 |
| [00:10] | -to god knows who. – Oh, please. | -不明身份的人 -够了 |
| [00:12] | In exchange for a few successful drone strikes. | 换来几次成功的无人机袭击 |
| [00:15] | So, what was that about with Lockhart? | 你跟洛克哈特说什么了 |
| [00:17] | I’m going back to Islamabad. | 我要回伊斯兰堡了 |
| [00:18] | As station chief. | 去做站长 |
| [00:22] | – Good morning. – Ambassador. | -早上好 -大使 |
| [00:24] | Aayan, those were your relatives that were killed | 阿亚安 在美国人轰炸的婚宴上 |
| [00:26] | in the wedding party the Americans bombed. | 遇害的是你的亲戚 |
| [00:28] | The Americans, they’re murderers, okay? | 美国人是杀人犯 |
| [00:30] | But what we did to that man, how is that any different? | 但我们对那个人的所作所为又有何不同 |
| [00:32] | Kid who shot the wedding video– | 婚礼摄像这小伙子 |
| [00:33] | turns out he’s a nephew of Haissam Haqqani. | 是海赛姆·哈卡尼的侄子 |
| [00:36] | I need a favor. Put this someplace safe for a while. | 帮我个忙 把这个放在安全的地方 |
| [00:38] | – Yeah. What is it? – Just, um… | -行 是什么东西 -就是些… |
| [00:40] | personal things that I don’t want taken. | 不想拿的私人物品 |
| [00:48] | I’m quitting my job. | 我要辞职了 |
| [00:50] | Something happen? | 出事了吗 |
| [00:51] | A lot of things happened. | 出了很多事 |
| [00:54] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
| [00:55] | It was premeditated– the whole thing from start to finish. | 整件事从头到尾都是预谋好的 |
| [00:58] | There was a guy in the crowd with an earpiece | 人群里有个人 |
| [01:00] | coordinating the whole thing. | 戴着耳机在操控一切 |
| [01:02] | Jesus, Quinn. | 天呐 奎恩 |
| [01:04] | This changes everything. | 这会让形势大变 |
| [01:05] | It means I really need you now. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
| [01:09] | You don’t know who you can trust yet, | 你不知道可以信任谁 |
| [01:10] | so you need to set up a second station somewhere, | 所以要找个地方新建一个情报站 |
| [01:13] | with your own people, independent of the embassy. | 由你的心腹运作 独立于大使馆之外 |
| [01:16] | Are we up on the kid yet? | 你们找到那孩子了吗 |
| [01:17] | Yeah. He’s back at school. | 找到了 他回学校了 |
| [01:19] | – You’re in trouble, Aayan. – Who are you? | -你有麻烦了 阿亚安 -你是谁 |
| [01:21] | My name is Carrie Macpherson. | 我叫卡莉·麦克弗森 |
| [01:22] | Fara Sassani works for me. | 法拉·萨桑尼是我手下 |
| [01:24] | I’m her London Bureau chief. | 我是她伦敦分社的主任 |
| [01:25] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
| [01:26] | – I cannot talk to you. – What are you scared of? | -我不能跟你说话 -你在怕什么 |
| [01:28] | Who’s threatening you? | 谁在威胁你 |
| [01:31] | Because I can protect you, Aayan. | 我能保护你 阿亚安 |
| [01:33] | I can even get you out of Pakistan | 我甚至可以帮你离开巴基斯坦 |
| [01:35] | if that’s what you want. | 只要你愿意 |
| [01:37] | How? | 怎么离开 |
| [03:26] | – Vampire hours. – Jesus Christ. | -昼伏夜出啊 -天呐 |
| [03:28] | You scared me. | 吓我一跳 |
| [03:30] | You ever sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
| [03:32] | You ever knock? | 你敲门了吗 |
| [03:35] | What are you looking at? | 看什么呢 |
| [03:37] | Just trying to familiarize myself | 就是熟悉一下 |
| [03:38] | with the local ISI agents. | 巴三军情报局的特工 |
| [03:45] | Well, you won’t find him in that database. | 通过这个数据库你可找不到他 |
| [03:48] | Who? | 谁 |
| [03:49] | Farhad Ghazi. | 法哈德·加齐 |
| [03:53] | Why not? | 为什么 |
| [03:54] | He’s not proper Pakistani intelligence. | 他不是巴正式的情报人员 |
| [03:56] | He’s a local hood that they outsource | 只是当地一个恶棍 |
| [03:59] | the strong-arm stuff to. | 受雇干些脏活 |
| [04:04] | Farhad Ghazi, huh? | 法哈德·加齐 对吗 |
| [04:06] | I never forget a pretty face. | 我对什么人都过目不忘 |
| [04:13] | Don’t say I never did anything for you. | 可别说什么都没帮到你啊 |
| [05:13] | Aayan. | 阿亚安 |
| [05:14] | Is your father here? | 你爸在吗 |
| [05:17] | No, it’s okay. | 不在 没事 |
| [05:22] | Do you have the bag I gave you? | 给你的包还在吗 |
| [05:26] | Kiran? | 基兰 |
| [05:29] | Kiran, do you have the bag? | 基兰 包在吗 |
| [05:32] | Baba found it. | 被我爸发现了 |
| [05:35] | Kiran, can I…? | 基兰 我能… |
| [05:36] | I need the bag, please. | 我需要那个包 |
| [05:38] | Where is it? | 包在哪里 |
| [05:40] | Kiran, tell me. | 基兰 回答我 |
| [05:41] | He destroyed it. | 被他毁了 |
| [05:43] | He smashed everything. | 砸得稀巴烂 |
| [05:44] | How could you let him do that? | 你怎么能让他那么做 |
| [05:46] | I tried to stop him. | 我想阻止他 |
| [05:48] | I begged him to stop. I’m sorry. | 求他别那样 对不起 |
| [05:52] | Kiran, you have no idea what you just did. | 基兰 你不明白你干了什么 |
| [05:54] | Who are the medicines for, Aayan? | 那药是给谁的 阿亚安 |
| [07:04] | Saul. | 索尔 |
| [07:06] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
| [07:07] | Is there somewhere we can talk? | 能谈一下吗 |
| [07:10] | Put the bags in the car. | 包放车里 |
| [07:11] | I’ll be a couple of minutes. This way. | 我还有几分钟 这边 |
| [07:13] | So? | 什么情况 |
| [07:14] | You still have contacts here | 你和这边的情报圈 |
| [07:15] | in the intelligence community, right? | 还有联系对吧 |
| [07:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [07:18] | Have you been in touch with any of them on this trip? | 这次过来和他们有接触吗 |
| [07:20] | No. But I can always pick up the phone. | 没有 不过随时可以打电话 |
| [07:23] | It’s more than a call. | 电话不行 |
| [07:23] | I need you sitting across from someone. | 我需要你和他们见面谈 |
| [07:25] | Carrie, my plane leaves in less than… | 卡莉 我的飞机还有不到… |
| [07:27] | Saul. | 索尔 |
| [07:28] | Sandy’s death was no act of mob violence. | 珊迪的死可不是什么民暴事件 |
| [07:31] | It was premeditated. | 是早有预谋的 |
| [07:34] | What? | 什么 |
| [07:35] | The ISI killed him. | 三军情报局的人杀了他 |
| [07:37] | Straight out. | 干净利索 |
| [07:39] | Look. | 你看 |
| [07:41] | This was taken that day at the scene. | 这是当天在现场拍到的 |
| [07:45] | Name’s Farhad Ghazi, he’s a real creep | 他叫法哈德·加齐 是个狠角色 |
| [07:47] | with a long history of wet work for their counterterrorism unit. | 长期为他们的反恐小组干黑活 |
| [07:52] | Who else knows about this? | 这事还有谁知道 |
| [07:53] | Just you, me and Quinn. | 只有你我和奎恩 |
| [07:56] | Well, you can’t keep this to yourself. | 这事你不能瞒着 |
| [07:59] | Langley needs to know. | 得让局里知道 |
| [08:00] | White house needs to know. | 得让白宫知道 |
| [08:01] | So, what, we lodge a formal protest? | 怎么着 我们提出公开抗议吗 |
| [08:04] | – Yes. – So Pakistan issues a formal denial, | -对 -然后巴基斯坦公开否认 |
| [08:06] | We expel a bunch of their diplomats, | 我们驱逐几个他们的外交官 |
| [08:08] | They expel a bunch of ours, | 他们也驱逐几个我们的人 |
| [08:09] | And in the end, nobody’s held accountable. | 到最后 没人会被追责 |
| [08:11] | Accountability isn’t in the job description, Carrie. | 追责可不在你的工作范围内 卡莉 |
| [08:14] | Sandy was one of ours, murdered by one of theirs. | 珊迪是我们人 被他们的人杀了 |
| [08:17] | That’s a huge fucking deal. | 这他妈可不是小事 |
| [08:18] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有什么事 |
| [08:20] | Something’s always going on. | 随时都在发生各种事 |
| [08:20] | No, not like this. | 不 这不一样 |
| [08:28] | Quinn called me last week, concerned. | 奎恩上周给我打了电话 他很担心 |
| [08:33] | About what? | 担心什么 |
| [08:34] | You. | 你 |
| [08:36] | Me? | 我 |
| [08:38] | He’s the one who wigged out. | 发狂失控的人是他啊 |
| [08:40] | Well, maybe that was the more appropriate response. | 也许他的反应更合理一些 |
| [08:43] | Well, maybe he should keep his opinions to himself. | 也许他就不该瞎操心 |
| [08:51] | So, you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
| [08:57] | – Hey, Quinn. – Hey, Fara. | -奎恩 -法拉 |
| [09:00] | You’re early. | 你真早 |
| [09:01] | Tailwinds. | 今天顺风 |
| [09:04] | Carrie’s not here yet. | 卡莉还没来 |
| [09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [09:07] | I just put on some coffee.Want some? | 我刚煮上咖啡 你要点吗 |
| [09:08] | Sure. | 好啊 |
| [09:15] | This free? | 这间能用吗 |
| [09:16] | Yeah. | 可以 |
| [09:20] | So, catch me up. | 跟我说说情况吧 |
| [09:21] | Did Carrie identify the guy with the earpiece? | 卡莉确定戴耳机那人的身份了吗 |
| [09:23] | She did. | 确定了 |
| [09:24] | She’s with Saul now, laying out the operation. | 她现在去找索尔了 部署计划 |
| [09:27] | So Saul rattles a general’s cage or two | 所以 索尔设两个陷阱 |
| [09:29] | and we wait to see who delivers the message to our foot soldier. | 然后我们坐等对方上钩吗 |
| [09:32] | His name’s Farhad Ghazi. | 他叫法哈德·加齐 |
| [09:36] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
| [09:38] | Carrie? Good. | 卡莉吗 挺好的 |
| [09:40] | Amazing, actually. | 说实话 非常好 |
| [09:42] | You got this place up and running in record time. | 你真是把这打理得前所未有的有活力啊 |
| [09:45] | All her. | 都是她弄的 |
| [09:47] | Honestly, I don’t know when she finds the time to sleep. | 说真的 我都不知道她哪有时间睡觉 |
| [09:52] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
| [09:53] | Who? | 谁 |
| [09:54] | The medical student. | 那个医学院学生 |
| [10:06] | Aayan. | 阿亚安 |
| [10:09] | I will only speak to Carrie Macpherson. | 我只跟卡莉·麦克弗森说话 |
| [10:11] | She gave me her card. | 我有她的名片 |
| [10:13] | Carrie’s not here right now. | 卡莉现在不在 |
| [10:15] | But she’s on her way. | 但她在路上了 |
| [10:17] | How long? | 还要多久 |
| [10:19] | Ten minutes at the most. | 最多十分钟 |
| [10:25] | Please, she’ll want to see you. | 请等等 她一定会想见你的 |
| [10:28] | Come on, Aayan. You can wait in my office. | 来吧 阿亚安 你可以在我办公室等 |
| [10:29] | You don’t have to talk to anyone else, if you don’t want to. | 只要你不想 就不用跟任何人说话 |
| [10:35] | – Okay. Okay. – This way. | -好吧 -这边 |
| [10:41] | Make yourself comfortable. | 请随意 |
| [10:43] | I’ll get you a glass of water. | 我去给你倒杯水 |
| [10:53] | She left the embassy immediately | 她直接离开了大使馆 |
| [10:55] | and went straight to the hotel where Saul Berenson is staying. | 径直去了索尔·贝伦森待的酒店 |
| [10:57] | She spent 20 minutes there. | 她在那待了20分钟 |
| [10:59] | Then she had her security detail | 然后让她的安保人员 |
| [11:00] | drop her off at Faisal Avenue in G-8. | 把她送到了G8区的费萨尔大道 |
| [11:02] | I lost her shortly afterwards. | 没过多久就跟丢了 |
| [11:06] | Shortly? | 没过多久 |
| [11:07] | She’s good. | 她很在行 |
| [11:08] | Gave no sign she’d even made me. | 她应该没看到我跟着她 |
| [11:11] | You think anybody on her detail will play ball with us? | 你觉得她的特遣队里会有人愿意跟我们合作吗 |
| [11:15] | Well, they just got here. | 他们才刚来 |
| [11:16] | Find out. | 去试试 |
| [11:17] | And that, uh, photo of Farhad Ghazi… | 还有那个法哈德·加齐的照片 |
| [11:21] | I’d never seen it before. | 我以前没见过 |
| [11:22] | Looked like a frame grab of some kind… | 看起来像是从视频里截取出来的 |
| [11:24] | see if you can track down where she got it from. | 你看能不能查到从哪来的 |
| [11:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [11:34] | – Where is he? – In my office. | -他在哪 -在我办公室 |
| [11:44] | Did you really mean it when you said | 你说能让我离开巴基斯坦 |
| [11:46] | you could get me out of pakistan? | 是真的吗 |
| [11:48] | You let me tell your story, I’ll get you to London. | 你让我报道你的故事 我就送你去伦敦 |
| [11:51] | You can do that, though? | 你做得到吗 |
| [11:53] | – You can? – My paper can. | -你能行吗 -我的文章可以 |
| [11:54] | We get sources out of tricky situations all the time. | 我们经常会帮线人远离复杂的局面 |
| [11:57] | – Okay. – Good. | -好吧 -好 |
| [11:59] | But, um, I need 80,000 rupees first. | 不过 我先要八万卢比 |
| [12:04] | That’s nearly 500 pounds. | 那可相当于五百英镑了 |
| [12:06] | – What for? – Can’t tell you. | -你要来干什么 -不能告诉你 |
| [12:08] | Then I can’t give it to you. | 那我就不能给你 |
| [12:13] | I knew this wasn’t for real. | 我就知道不是真的 |
| [12:15] | Aayan? | 阿亚安 |
| [12:23] | Is this the man that threatened you? | 威胁你的是这个人吗 |
| [12:28] | Because if it is, | 如果是的话 |
| [12:30] | You’re in a lot more trouble than I thought. | 你的麻烦可比我预想的大很多 |
| [12:33] | He works for state security. | 他是国安局的人 |
| [12:35] | He’s nobody you want in your life under any circumstances. | 你这辈子无论如何都不该跟他扯上联系 |
| [13:04] | What is going on, Aayan? | 到底怎么回事 阿亚安 |
| [13:10] | You need to tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
| [13:11] | Is he blackmailing you? | 他敲诈你了吗 |
| [13:13] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是那样 |
| [13:14] | He’s got nothing to do with why I need the money. | 我要钱跟他无关 |
| [13:16] | You have to tell me why you need it, then. | 那你得告诉我到底为什么 |
| [13:18] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
| [13:19] | I can’t. | 不行 |
| [13:22] | But 80,000 rupees will fix it, | 但不管是什么事 |
| [13:25] | whatever it is? | 八万卢比就能解决了吗 |
| [13:26] | It might. | 应该能 |
| [13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [13:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
| [13:38] | Fara, I need 80,000 rupees from petty cash. | 法拉 我要八万卢比的现金 |
| [13:46] | At least let me send somebody with you, | 起码让我派个人跟你一起吧 |
| [13:47] | in case there’s a problem. | 以防有什么问题 |
| [13:48] | I have to do this alone. | 我必须一个人解决 |
| [14:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [14:03] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
| [14:05] | And if you really want out of Pakistan, | 如果你真的想要离开巴基斯坦 |
| [14:06] | you have to be back here as soon as possible. | 就得尽早回到这里 |
| [14:09] | Okay. | 好 |
| [14:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [14:17] | – Go. – Max is already in the van. | -快去 -麦克斯已经在车上了 |
| [14:27] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你那什么眼神 |
| [14:29] | Fara filled me in on the kid. | 法拉给我讲了那个孩子的事 |
| [14:31] | And…? | 然后呢 |
| [14:32] | Getting anybody asylum these days is no easy matter, | 这年头提供政治避难都很难 |
| [14:35] | much less a place at medical college in London. | 更别提让他进伦敦的医学院了 |
| [14:38] | Yeah, I’m aware of that, Quinn. | 是 我知道 奎恩 |
| [14:39] | So you have another play? | 所以你另有打算吗 |
| [14:43] | He’s an iron in the fire. | 他站在风口浪尖上 |
| [14:43] | He knows something he’s not saying. | 他掌握了一些信息 但没有说出来 |
| [14:45] | Our man with the earpiece paid him a visit last week. | 视频上戴耳机的人上周找过他 |
| [14:49] | He did? | 是吗 |
| [14:50] | Anything else you want to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
| [14:52] | I’ll get my things. | 我去拿我的装备 |
| [14:53] | Strategically, United States concerns | 战略上来说 美国担心 |
| [14:55] | about the endgame in Afghanistan, | 阿富汗战争收尾工作 |
| [14:57] | Islamabad’s persistent attachment | 伊斯兰堡与暴力极端势力 |
| [14:59] | to violent extremist groups | 仍然存在纠缠不清的关系 |
| [15:01] | and the fact that Pakistan may lurch | 巴基斯坦可能出现 |
| [15:02] | into greater internal instability– | 更大的内部不安定 |
| [15:05] | thus threatening the security of its nuclear arsenal– | 威胁到核军火库的安全 |
| [15:07] | all means that an easy alliance between our two countries | 这一切都说明我们两国之间的联盟 |
| [15:10] | is not in the cards anytime soon. | 在短期之内是不太可能的了 |
| [15:13] | So why bother? | 那么为何如此大费周章呢 |
| [15:14] | Why don’t the U.S. and Pakistan stop | 美国和巴基斯坦为什么 |
| [15:16] | driving each other mad and break ties altogether? | 停止相互对抗 达成和解呢 |
| [15:19] | That’s your topic. | 这就是你们的论文题目 |
| [15:20] | No more than five pages. | 不要超过五页 |
| [15:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [15:31] | Professor Boyd. | 博伊德教授 |
| [15:33] | I enjoyed your lecture. | 你的课讲得很好 |
| [15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [15:35] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
| [15:36] | No, but I knew your friend. | 不认识 不过我认识你的朋友 |
| [15:38] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
| [15:40] | Sandy Bachman. | 珊迪·巴克曼 |
| [15:42] | He was hardly a friend. | 我跟他不太熟 |
| [15:45] | That’s not what he told me. | 他可不是这么和我说的 |
| [15:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [15:51] | I’m someone who benefitted greatly | 我是从你们的友谊中 |
| [15:53] | from your friendship. | 获益巨大的人 |
| [15:55] | And I am here to tell you | 我来是为了告诉你 |
| [15:56] | that’s not about to end now that he’s dead. | 虽然他已经死了 但还没结束 |
| [16:01] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本听不懂你在说什么 |
| [16:02] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得你听懂了 |
| [16:03] | I’m sorry, you must have me confused with somebody else. | 抱歉 你一定是认错人了 |
| [16:05] | Do I? | 是吗 |
| [16:07] | Who else would be providing Sandy | 还有谁能直接从大使的桌上 |
| [16:08] | with classified documents | 拿到机密文件 |
| [16:10] | straight from the ambassador’s desk? | 交给珊迪呢 |
| [16:19] | I really have to go. | 我真得走了 |
| [16:39] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
| [16:41] | – General. – Oh, no, no. | -将军 -不 不 |
| [16:42] | I’m retired. Please, call me Bunny. | 我退休了 叫我邦尼就好 |
| [16:44] | Bunny. | 邦尼 |
| [16:45] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
| [16:47] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
| [16:50] | Tongues are wagging all over the club. | 这里流言四起 |
| [16:52] | Fraternizing with the enemy. | 说我们与敌为善 |
| [16:55] | You hate us so much? | 你们有这么恨我们吗 |
| [16:56] | No American has set foot in here | 自从你们搞了阿伯塔巴德偷袭之后 |
| [16:58] | since your raid on Abbottabad. | 就没有美国人踏足这里 |
| [17:00] | We could go someplace else. | 我们可以去别的地方 |
| [17:02] | Nah. | 不用 |
| [17:03] | Fuck ’em all. | 让他们去死好了 |
| [17:07] | So where are we? | 现在什么情况了 |
| [17:08] | We bugged his landline, his computer. | 我们窃听了他的电话 监控了电脑 |
| [17:10] | Hidden cameras… | 装了隐藏式摄像头 |
| [17:12] | He’s on his cell phone. | 他正在打电话 |
| [17:13] | Why are we not hearing the other side of the conversation? | 为什么我们听不到电话另一头的声音 |
| [17:15] | We couldn’t get close enough. | 我们无法靠得足够近 |
| [17:16] | He was on the move all morning. | 他来来回回走了一早上了 |
| [17:18] | We need his cell phone. | 我们要拿到他的电话 |
| [17:18] | That’s where the call will come in. | 那人会打电话进来 |
| [17:20] | And we have to be able to trace the caller. | 然后我们得追踪到打电话的人 |
| [17:25] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 各位 |
| [17:26] | This is the asshole who killed Sandy, for Christ’s sake. | 我的天 这混蛋杀了珊迪 |
| [17:29] | We’re gonna have to get within five feet of his phone | 我们得在他手机1.5米的范围之内 |
| [17:32] | in order to clone it. | 才能复制他的手机 |
| [17:33] | Gotta do it while he’s asleep, then. | 那必须得等他睡着了才能行动 |
| [17:36] | There must be another way. | 一定有别的办法 |
| [17:38] | Not if he stays in that apartment, there isn’t. | 如果他待在公寓里 就别无他法 |
| [17:43] | It’s not like when we were fighting the cold war. | 我们又不是在冷战期 |
| [17:45] | No, the Russians were tough, but… | 不 俄国人很坚强 但是… |
| [17:47] | They didn’t saw our heads off on the internet. | 他们没在网上看到人头落地 |
| [17:49] | Blow up innocent people. | 炸死无辜群众 |
| [17:51] | Fly airplanes into the twin towers. | 用飞机撞双子塔 |
| [17:54] | Come on, Saul. | 拜托 索尔 |
| [17:56] | What? | 怎么 |
| [17:57] | We both know 9/11 was a hoax. | 你我都知道911事件是个骗局 |
| [18:00] | An Israeli-American excuse | 以色列和美国打着这个旗号 |
| [18:02] | to launch a crusade against the muslim world. | 对穆斯林国家发起讨伐 |
| [18:05] | Honestly, | 实话说 |
| [18:06] | I don’t know what to say when I hear | 听到像你这样有深厚知识与经验的人 |
| [18:07] | men of your deep knowledge and experience talk like that. | 说出这样一番话来 我都不知道该说什么好 |
| [18:10] | President Bush lied about Iraq. | 布什总统在伊拉克战争的事情上说了谎 |
| [18:12] | – Why not 9/11? – Because it’s nonsense. | -那911为什么不能 -因为这不可能 |
| [18:14] | Oh… Like saying | 就像 |
| [18:15] | Bin Laden’s not dead. | 撒谎说本·拉登没死一样 |
| [18:17] | Abbottabad was a CIA plot | 阿伯塔巴德偷袭 |
| [18:18] | meant to embarrass Pakistan. | 是中情局为打压巴基斯坦而做的谋划 |
| [18:26] | So… Tell me, saul. | 那么… 说吧 索尔 |
| [18:28] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我为你提供什么 |
| [18:29] | I want a favor. | 我要你帮个忙 |
| [18:30] | Somebody to talk to at the ISI, | 引荐一位三军情报局的人 |
| [18:32] | somebody high up you trust. | 级别高而且你信得过 |
| [18:36] | What’s this about? | 你打算做什么 |
| [18:36] | Can’t say. | 不能说 |
| [18:38] | My advice, then, is to drop it. | 那我的建议是 放手吧 |
| [18:40] | Now is not a time to be trusting anyone | 现在这个时候不能信任 |
| [18:43] | inside the intelligence directorate. | 情报局里的任何人 |
| [18:44] | Well, surely there must be somebody | 我相信一定有 |
| [18:45] | I can reach out to there. | 我能够接触的人 |
| [18:50] | Don’t do it, Saul. | 别 索尔 |
| [18:51] | It’s not even your business anymore. | 这些事都已经与你无关了 |
| [18:54] | Go home. | 回家 |
| [18:56] | Spend time with your wife. | 陪陪妻子 |
| [18:58] | Garden. | 照料花圃 |
| [18:59] | I don’t have a garden. | 我家没有花圃 |
| [19:01] | But I seem to remember | 但我似乎记得 |
| [19:02] | I do have an outstanding credit with you. | 我们之间还有一笔”信用贷款” |
| [19:07] | It’s a little late in the game to be calling in a chit. | 游戏进行到现在再拿代金卷出来有点晚了 |
| [19:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [19:11] | It’s over, Saul. | 游戏结束了 索尔 |
| [19:13] | You have lost. | 你们输了 |
| [19:14] | The Americans are being driven out of Afghanistan | 美国人被迫撤出阿富汗 |
| [19:17] | just like the Russians were. | 就像当年的苏联人 |
| [19:19] | The Taliban has won and they know it. | 塔利班赢了 他们心知肚明 |
| [19:23] | And they will dictate the terms of the settlement. | 他们将拟定和解细则 |
| [19:26] | Well, then… | 那好吧… |
| [19:28] | You can afford to be a little gracious, can’t you? | 展示一下你的善良总可以吧 |
| [19:42] | Max, the taxi’s stopping. | 麦克斯 出租车要停下了 |
| [19:44] | Pull over. | 停车 |
| [19:55] | This is Ommaya. The teaching hospital. | 这是奥马耶医学院 附属医院 |
| [19:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [20:01] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
| [20:13] | We gotta be hearing this. | 我们得听听他们的对话 |
| [20:15] | Fara, he knows you. | 法拉 他认得你 |
| [20:16] | I’ll keep out of sight. | 我不让他看到我 |
| [20:37] | You there? | 你到了吗 |
| [20:39] | I’m here, yeah. | 是的 到了 |
| [20:40] | I can’t get any closer. | 我不能再靠近了 |
| [20:47] | He’s giving her the money he got from Carrie. | 他把卡莉给的钱给了那个女人 |
| [20:50] | What’d he tell her to do? | 他让她干什么 |
| [20:51] | Don’t know, I can’t hear. | 不知道 听不见 |
| [20:55] | Looks like she told him to wait. | 她好像让他等着 |
| [21:00] | Then we wait, too. | 那我们也等 |
| [22:23] | 克隆功能已接受 正在进行信号扫描 | |
| [22:24] | Clone’s accepted. | 接受克隆了 |
| [22:28] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
| [22:31] | Get the fuck out of there, Quinn. | 快他妈出去 奎恩 |
| [23:13] | Go, Quinn. | 去吧 奎恩 |
| [23:18] | Call was local. | 是本地通话 |
| [23:20] | Friend asking if Ghazi wanted to go clubbing. | 加齐的朋友找他去夜店玩 |
| [23:24] | At least we know it works. | 至少我们知道它好使了 |
| [23:28] | Come on, Bill, there’s got to be something. | 拜托 比尔 怎么会没事做呢 |
| [23:31] | I’ll do freshman composition, | 我可以批新生的作文 |
| [23:32] | adult night classes, anything. | 教成人的夜校 什么都行 |
| [23:36] | No, no, I understand. | 不 我懂 |
| [23:37] | I thought that might be the case. | 我以为是这个原因 |
| [23:41] | Look, can we compromise with just an office? | 这样 你给我留一间办公室就行 |
| [23:43] | It doesn’t even need to be on campus… | 不在校园内也没关系… |
| [23:46] | Just so I could sell it to Martha. | 只要能骗过玛莎就行 |
| [23:48] | Come on, Bill, please. | 拜托 比尔 求你了 |
| [23:50] | I’m going out of my mind here. | 我在这里都快疯掉了 |
| [23:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [23:55] | Sure, think about it. | 当然 你考虑一下 |
| [23:57] | You don’t need to decide right now. | 你不用现在就做决定 |
| [24:01] | I’ll-I’ll wait for your call. | 我等你电话 |
| [24:03] | And thanks again, Bill. | 再次感谢 比尔 |
| [24:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [24:06] | Fuck! | 操他妈的 |
| [24:14] | I thought you’d gone to bed. | 我以为你已经睡了 |
| [24:16] | I have to talk to you. | 我有事要跟你讲 |
| [24:17] | I’m almost finished. | 我快忙完了 |
| [24:21] | Secdef is being a total pain in the ass. | 国防部长真是很难缠 |
| [24:23] | Martha, I need to talk to you now. | 玛莎 我得马上跟你讲 |
| [24:26] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
| [24:27] | No. No, the opposite. | 没有 恰恰相反 |
| [24:28] | I finally got some good news. | 我终于得到一个好消息 |
| [24:31] | What? | 什么消息 |
| [24:33] | G.W. has offered me my old job back. | 乔治华盛顿大学请我回去 |
| [24:37] | They have? | 是吗 |
| [24:39] | My period of exile is over. | 我的放逐生活结束了 |
| [24:41] | Bill Nicholas himself called. | 比尔·尼古拉斯亲自来电 |
| [24:43] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
| [24:44] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
| [24:46] | He was up early. | 他起得挺早啊 |
| [24:48] | Martha, I’m not lying to you. | 玛莎 我没有骗你 |
| [24:49] | Talk to him yourself if you don’t believe me. | 你不相信可以自己去问他 |
| [24:52] | He wants me back as soon as possible. | 他让我尽快回去 |
| [24:56] | So what does “As soon as possible” Mean? | “尽快”是什么意思 |
| [25:00] | Early next week. | 下周一或者周二 |
| [25:02] | Faculty meetings have already started. | 教员会议已经开始了 |
| [25:04] | So you’re just gonna leave? | 那你就这么走了吗 |
| [25:05] | You’re going to abandon all your teaching commitments | 丢下你为之付出的教学事业 |
| [25:07] | and everything else? | 还有其他所有事情 |
| [25:08] | Come on. I can’t say no to this. | 拜托 我没法拒绝 |
| [25:10] | Yeah, but do you think our marriage can survive | 你觉得我们的婚姻能够再承受一次 |
| [25:12] | another separation? | 两地生活吗 |
| [25:14] | I think that our marriage could put my career first for once. | 我觉得我们的婚姻可以迁就我的事业一次 |
| [25:17] | We tried that. | 我们试过了 |
| [25:17] | You ended up plagiarizing | 结果你写的书 |
| [25:18] | an entire chapter of your book. | 有整个一章都是抄袭的 |
| [25:21] | That will not happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
| [25:26] | Plus, there’s Toby to consider. | 况且 你也该考虑下托比 |
| [25:29] | Don’t bring him into this. | 别把他扯进来 |
| [25:31] | He’s away from home for the first time. | 他第一次离开家 |
| [25:33] | One of us should be there for him, don’t you think? | 总得有人照顾他 不是吗 |
| [25:35] | Or both of us? | 或者两人一起 |
| [25:36] | You know damn well I can’t leave in the middle of my tour. | 你很清楚我不能在任期内离开 |
| [25:41] | I have spent my whole life following you around. | 我一辈子都跟着你到处走 |
| [25:44] | This is a ridiculous conversation. | 这段对话太离谱了 |
| [25:45] | Is it? | 是吗 |
| [25:47] | Well… I’ve already said yes. | 我已经答应那边了 |
| [25:51] | Figured as much. | 我料到了 |
| [25:53] | I’m leaving next week. | 我下周就走 |
| [25:54] | Fine. | 可以 |
| [25:56] | Fine. | 好的 |
| [26:04] | I thought you should know. | 我就是通知你一声 |
| [26:07] | Now I know. | 通知收到了 |
| [26:32] | You did the psych eval, too? | 你也做了心理评估吗 |
| [26:35] | I just have my very last polygraph, then I’m out. | 再进行最后一次测谎 我就可以离职了 |
| [26:38] | Jesus, Quinn. | 天呐 奎恩 |
| [26:44] | I guess I’m even more grateful that you’re here now. | 那我更要感谢你来到这里了 |
| [26:47] | Anything for you, Carrie. | 一切为你 卡莉 |
| [26:49] | Is that the real reason you didn’t come with me to Kabul, | 这才是你没跟我去喀布尔的真实原因吧 |
| [26:52] | You already had one foot out the door? | 你已经一条腿跨出中情局了 |
| [26:56] | Mostly I just didn’t want to live in a bunker | 我主要是不想活在地堡里 |
| [26:57] | and kill people by remote control. | 靠遥控杀人 |
| [27:04] | That’s harsh. | 这话真伤人 |
| [27:07] | Ever since that kid in Caracas, | 自从在加拉加斯误杀了那孩子后 |
| [27:10] | covert operations have been over for me. | 我就跟秘密行动没有关系了 |
| [27:12] | I thought they were, anyway. | 至少我是这么认为的 |
| [27:16] | You have to let yourself off the hook for that one, Quinn. | 你得让自己从那件事里走出来 奎恩 |
| [27:20] | At least I know his name. | 我还记得他的名字 |
| [27:22] | Carlos Cedeno. | 卡洛斯·切德诺 |
| [27:24] | I don’t even remember half the others. | 我杀的人 有一半都记不住了 |
| [27:28] | You took the fight to the enemy, | 你是在与敌人作战 |
| [27:29] | and saved lives in the process. | 同时救了很多人 |
| [27:32] | Or just made more enemies. | 或者只是树敌更多 |
| [27:34] | Either way, I was pretty far down the fucking rabbit hole. | 不论怎样 我的双手都沾满了鲜血 |
| [27:37] | Come on, Quinn. | 别这么想 奎恩 |
| [27:37] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
| [27:40] | It was like a drug. | 这就像毒品 |
| [27:42] | You know, going from one mission to the next like that. | 你懂的 那种任务一个又一个 |
| [27:45] | You want to believe you were such a bad guy? | 你想自视为坏人 |
| [27:48] | Go ahead. | 随便你 |
| [27:49] | I was a bad guy. | 我确实是个坏人 |
| [27:50] | Stop it. | 得了吧 |
| [27:56] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
| [27:58] | Maybe because you need to hear it. | 也许你也应该吸取点教训 |
| [28:00] | What I need, Quinn, is your help. | 奎恩 我是让你来帮忙 |
| [28:03] | Not your goddamn foot on the break. | 不是想听你说要金盆洗手的 |
| [28:05] | So, who’s on doom watch, | 谁继续死亡监视 |
| [28:06] | and who’s going back to the embassy? | 谁回大使馆休息 |
| [28:18] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
| [28:18] | Uh, you go, I’ll stay. | 你休息 我继续 |
| [28:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [28:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [28:29] | Good night, then. | 那晚安了 |
| [28:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [29:02] | Fara… | 法拉 |
| [29:06] | Fara. | 法拉 |
| [29:09] | Night shift’s coming out. | 要值晚班了 |
| [29:11] | I need a bathroom. | 我去上个厕所 |
| [29:13] | Not yet, you don’t. | 你先别去 |
| [29:15] | There’s that nurse. | 那护士出现了 |
| [29:28] | Where’s Aayan? | 阿亚安呢 |
| [29:38] | Hand-off complete. | 交接完毕 |
| [29:40] | Hand-off of what? Only god knows. | 他们交接了什么 只有天知道 |
| [29:41] | That’s a hospital, Max. | 旁边是医院 麦克斯 |
| [29:43] | Probably drugs or some kind. | 可能是药物之类的 |
| [29:44] | Medicine. | 药 |
| [29:46] | He’s running. | 他离开了 |
| [29:47] | Hurry. Hurry, hurry, hurry. | 快 快 快 |
| [30:04] | Can we call off the dogs, please? | 别让你的走狗跟踪我了 行吗 |
| [30:06] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
| [30:07] | I have enough trouble shaking ISI tails | 三军情报局的人就很麻烦了 |
| [30:09] | without having to worry about losing my own people as well. | 我还得操心如何把自己人也甩掉 |
| [30:12] | The idea was to watch your back, | 这是为了保护你 |
| [30:14] | so you didn’t wind up like Sandy. | 免得你落得珊迪一样 |
| [30:15] | Then why not come right out and tell me about it? | 那为什么不直接跟我说 |
| [30:17] | We knew you’d say no. | 我们知道你不会同意 |
| [30:18] | Well, now I am saying no. | 现在我还是不会同意 |
| [30:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [30:22] | I don’t see you having much trouble | 我看你进出大使馆 |
| [30:24] | getting in and out of the embassy. | 不怎么费事 |
| [30:33] | There’s a tunnel. | 因为有个隧道 |
| [30:35] | A tunnel? | 隧道 |
| [30:36] | It starts under the economics section. | 入口在经济工作区下面 |
| [30:38] | Dumps you out into the Itwar Bazaar. | 直接通向停战集市 |
| [30:41] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么早不说 |
| [30:43] | You never asked. | 你又没问 |
| [31:42] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是干什么 |
| [32:05] | Bunny sent you. | 邦尼派你来的 |
| [32:06] | General Latif asked me to spare you some time. | 拉提夫将军叫我来陪您 |
| [32:10] | What do you want? | 您有何贵干 |
| [32:11] | Talk to you about Sandy Bachman. | 想跟你谈谈珊迪·巴克曼 |
| [32:14] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
| [32:15] | His death. | 关于他的死 |
| [32:16] | Actually, his murder. | 事实上 是他的谋杀案 |
| [32:20] | Answer me something, if you would. | 您可以回答我一些问题吗 |
| [32:22] | Of course. | 当然行 |
| [32:24] | Who’s speaking here? | 您以什么身份来的 |
| [32:27] | Is this Saul Berenson, the private citizen? | 普通公民索尔·贝伦森 |
| [32:29] | Is it Saul Berenson, ex-director of the CIA? | 还是前中情局局长索尔·贝伦森 |
| [32:33] | Is it Carrie Mathison? | 还是代卡莉·麦吉森而来 |
| [32:35] | Who is speaking, please? | 请表明您的身份 |
| [32:37] | Why was Sandy Bachman murdered? | 为什么珊迪·巴克曼会被杀 |
| [32:40] | You tell me that, and I’ll tell you who’s speaking here. | 你先告诉我 我才告诉你 |
| [32:46] | Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one. | 通常最简单的解释就是正确答案 |
| [32:49] | Which is? | 答案是 |
| [32:51] | He was recognized on the street | 他在街上被认出来了 |
| [32:52] | and killed in anger over a drone strike. | 被无人机轰炸引发愤怒的人群打死 |
| [32:54] | Official story. | 这是官方解释 |
| [32:55] | The truth. | 是真相 |
| [32:56] | With one important omission. | 但你们有重大疏忽 |
| [32:58] | What? | 什么 |
| [32:59] | There was an ISI operative on the ground that day. | 那天现场有个三军情报局的特工 |
| [33:02] | In the crowd. | 在人群中 |
| [33:03] | Not just by chance. | 那肯定不是巧合 |
| [33:04] | He was conducting the whole bloody orchestra. | 是他在导演这场血腥屠杀 |
| [33:09] | You know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [33:11] | I’ve seen the evidence. | 我看到了证据 |
| [33:13] | It’s compelling. | 铁证如山 |
| [33:15] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
| [33:16] | An eyewitness, a photograph? Show me. | 有目击证人 还是照片 给我看看 |
| [33:18] | Photographs can be forged, eyewitnesses paid for. | 照片可以伪造 证人可以收买 |
| [33:22] | You’re a bright young man. | 小伙子 你是个聪明人 |
| [33:25] | This would explain a lot. | 这能解释很多事 |
| [33:27] | About what? | 解释什么 |
| [33:28] | The timing of the leak of Sandy Bachman’s picture to the press, | 向媒体泄漏珊迪·巴克曼照片的时机 |
| [33:31] | the fact that the other two intelligence officers | 车里另外两个情报官员 |
| [33:33] | in the car weren’t also killed. | 没被杀的原因 |
| [33:36] | As a former official of the United States, | 作为美国前官员 |
| [33:38] | you’re drawing some pretty damn unofficial conclusions. | 你在下一些非常不官方的结论 |
| [33:42] | Wouldn’t be the first time | 这不是你们局里 |
| [33:43] | your service has targeted one of our people. | 第一次瞄准我们的人了 |
| [33:45] | Or vice versa. | 彼此彼此 |
| [33:46] | Was it you? | 是你干的吗 |
| [33:49] | You give the order? | 你下的命令吗 |
| [33:50] | As a favor to the General, | 将军让我帮他个忙 |
| [33:51] | I agreed to a chat, Mr. Berenson, | 我才过来跟你聊聊 贝伦森先生 |
| [33:54] | Not an interrogation. | 但不接受审问 |
| [33:56] | Good day. | 再见 |
| [34:16] | Where’s our guy? | 我们的人呢 |
| [34:18] | Went out for breakfast. | 吃早餐去了 |
| [34:20] | He’s back now. He’s on the Internet. | 他回来了 在上网 |
| [34:21] | Well, I just got off the phone with Saul. | 我刚和索尔通完话 |
| [34:23] | Consider the pot stirred. | 他已经摊牌了 |
| [34:25] | If anything’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen today– and soon. | 如果要发生什么事儿 就是今天 很快 |
| [34:30] | Hey, Quinn– can I talk to you for a second? | 奎恩 能和你说两句吗 |
| [34:43] | About last night… | 关于昨晚 |
| [34:44] | Forget it. | 别提了 |
| [34:45] | No… | 不 |
| [34:47] | You didn’t want to come back here. | 你并不想回来 |
| [34:48] | I get that now. | 我现在知道了 |
| [34:51] | So, thanks for coming in spite of that– it means a lot. | 谢谢你即使不愿意也回来了 这很重要 |
| [34:55] | Not to mention we’d be nowhere on this if it wasn’t for you. | 而且 如果不是你 我们肯定毫无进展 |
| [34:58] | We may still be nowhere. | 我们还是毫无进展 |
| [35:01] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
| [35:06] | So, we good? | 所以没问题了 |
| [35:11] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没问题了 |
| [35:41] | You see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
| [35:42] | Yeah, he’s just as stuck as we are. | 他和我们一样被堵在这里 |
| [35:49] | He’s getting out of the car. | 他下车了 |
| [35:54] | We’re gonna lose him. | 我们要跟丢了 |
| [35:59] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
| [36:01] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
| [37:47] | Quinn! | 奎恩 |
| [37:48] | Target’s getting a call. | 目标在接电话 |
| [37:50] | Qadir. | 卡迪尔 |
| [37:54] | Salaam alaikum. | 你好 |
| [37:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [38:05] | Quinn, what did she say? | 奎恩 她说什么 |
| [38:05] | His laundry’s ready for pick-up. | 他干洗的衣服洗好了 |
| [38:13] | He’s killing his comms. | 他在掐灭信号 |
| [38:15] | That was an exit code. | 那通电话是撤退暗号 |
| [38:15] | Who was the caller? | 打电话的人是谁 |
| [38:18] | We’re not getting it. | 没查到 |
| [38:20] | Quinn! | 奎恩 |
| [38:20] | Nothing, no trace. | 什么都没有 追踪不了 |
| [38:21] | Well, how is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
| [38:23] | He’s running. | 他要跑路了 |
| [38:25] | Fuck! | 我操 |
| [38:26] | Fuck! | 我操 |
| [38:33] | We have to take him. | 我们得抓他 |
| [38:34] | – What? – We take him now. | -什么 -马上去抓他 |
| [38:35] | You fucking kidding me? | 你他妈玩我吧 |
| [38:36] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
| [38:37] | He walks out that door, | 如果他跑了 |
| [38:39] | out walks our only chance | 我们把珊迪的死和三军情报局 |
| [38:40] | to connect the ISI to Sandy’s murder. | 联系起来的唯一机会也没了 |
| [38:41] | It’s way too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
| [38:43] | What? He’s one guy, there’s four of us. | 什么 他一个人 我们有四个人 |
| [38:44] | He’s a trained hood who knows he just got made. | 他训练有素 刚知道自己被盯上了 |
| [38:46] | – We can do it. – Not without somebody getting hurt. | -我们没问题 -肯定会有人受伤 |
| [38:50] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
| [38:51] | We’ll do it without you. | 你不去 我们自己去 |
| [38:52] | – Parvez, Qadir, come on. – No! | -帕尔韦兹 卡迪尔 走 -不行 |
| [38:53] | get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
| [38:54] | For all you know, he’s got backup on the way! | 我告诉你 他的支援马上来了 |
| [38:56] | Backup? Did you hear one word | 支援 你在那通电话里 |
| [38:58] | about backup on that call? | 听到任何有关支援的事了吗 |
| [39:00] | Fara’s on the line. | 法拉打电话来了 |
| [39:01] | Not now. | 现在没空 |
| [39:02] | She says it’s urgent. | 她说有要紧事 |
| [39:10] | I can’t talk to you. | 我没空跟你聊 |
| [39:11] | Haissam Haqqani’s alive. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼还活着 |
| [39:13] | What? | 什么 |
| [39:14] | Haqqani is alive. | 哈卡尼还活着 |
| [39:16] | What, it… that’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能 |
| [39:17] | He was killed in the air strike. | 那次空袭把他炸死了 |
| [39:19] | Well, I just saw him walk out of a Madrassa | 我刚看到他和阿亚安·易卜拉欣 |
| [39:21] | with Aayan Ibrahim. | 从一所伊斯兰学校出来 |
| [39:22] | He was with Aayan? | 他和阿亚安在一起 |
| [39:24] | Yes, they embraced, | 对 他们拥抱了一下 |
| [39:25] | and then Haqqani drove off in an SUV. | 然后哈卡尼开一辆越野车走了 |
| [39:30] | Are you 100% sure? | 你百分之百确定吗 |
| [39:32] | Check your e-mail. I just sent you a video. | 看你的邮件 我发了一段视频给你 |
| [39:37] | Guys, he’s leaving the apartment. | 各位 他要离开公寓了 |
| [39:38] | You want us to go after him? | 要我们跟着他吗 |
| [39:39] | – Just wait. – We’re gonna lose him. | -等着 -我们要跟丢了 |
| [39:41] | Then we lose him. We may have a game-changer here. | 丢就丢吧 我们有更重要的事 |
| [39:56] | Is that Haqqani? | 那是哈卡尼 |
| [39:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [40:03] | But we killed him. | 他不是被我们杀了吗 |
| [40:05] | The Taliban said we killed him. | 塔利班的人说我们杀了他 |
| [40:12] | Fara, are you still there? | 法拉 你还在吗 |
| [40:14] | I’m here. | 在 |
| [40:15] | I’m assuming you couldn’t follow him. | 你应该跟不上他了吧 |
| [40:17] | No, I’m on foot. | 是 我没车 |
| [40:19] | What about Aayan? | 阿亚安呢 |
| [40:20] | Heading back the way he came. | 顺着来路回去了 |
| [40:21] | Okay, get back to the office | 好 你尽快回办公室 |
| [40:22] | as soon as you can in case he shows up there. | 以防他去找你 |
| [40:24] | And, Fara, good work. | 法拉 干得漂亮 |
| [40:31] | What the fuck, Carrie? | 这他妈怎么回事 卡莉 |
| [40:32] | Tell me what you’re thinking right now. | 告诉你现在在想什么 |
| [40:35] | That Sandy’s death actually makes sense for the first time. | 珊迪的死终于有了合理的解释 |
| [40:38] | He was killed in order to protect Haqqani, | 他的死是为了保护哈卡尼 |
| [40:40] | who either survived the air strike | 他要么幸免于那次空袭 |
| [40:42] | or wasn’t there in the first place. | 要么根本就没有出现在婚宴上 |
| [40:44] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在婚宴上 |
| [40:46] | They played us from the very beginning. | 从一开始 我们就被玩了 |
| [40:48] | But why do any of it? | 但是为什么要这么做呢 |
| [40:49] | Because that’s when we stop tracking terrorists, | 因为之后我们就停止追踪恐怖分子了 |
| [40:50] | when we think they’re dead. | 我们以为他们死了 |
| [40:53] | I get why the Taliban wants us to think that, | 我明白塔利班的意图 |
| [40:55] | but why the ISI? | 三军情报局又是为什么呢 |
| [40:57] | That’s a great fucking question. | 真他妈问到点子上了 |
| [41:13] | Hello, professor. | 你好 教授 |
| [41:15] | Please come in. | 请进 |
| [41:22] | I don’t like asking twice. | 我不喜欢说两次”请进” |
| [41:25] | I am the husband of the american ambassador, | 我是美国大使的丈夫 |
| [41:27] | and you-you are risking a serious diplomatic incident. | 你们这样很有可能引起严重的外交事件 |
| [41:34] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
| [41:36] | I’ve told you already. | 我已经告诉你了 |
| [41:37] | And I’ve told you I’m not the guy. | 我也说了我不是你要找的人 |
| [41:39] | Plus, I’m leaving, as you can see. | 况且 我要回国了 你也看到了 |
| [41:41] | Actually, you’re not. | 恐怕你不会走了 |
| [41:42] | You’ve had a change of heart. | 你改变了主意 |
| [42:00] | I demand to make a phone call. | 我要求打一个电话 |
| [42:02] | Of course. | 可以 |
| [42:07] | Go ahead. | 打吧 |
| [42:11] | But here’s what happens if you do. | 你打了电话之后会发生下面这些事 |
| [42:14] | A packet arrives at the FBI headquarters | 华盛顿的联邦调查局总部 |
| [42:16] | in Washington, D.C.. | 会收到一个包裹 |
| [42:18] | Inside are the documents you stole from your wife’s computer | 里面是你从你妻子电脑里偷来的文件 |
| [42:22] | and a timeline implicating you in their theft. | 还有你偷文件的具体时间 |
| [42:26] | You’re arrested for treason | 你会因叛国罪被捕 |
| [42:27] | and your wife’s career is destroyed by association. | 你妻子的仕途也会一同葬送 |
| [42:36] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
| [42:39] | Call me Tasneem. | 我叫塔斯尼姆 |
| [42:41] | Beyond that, it’s better you don’t know. | 你知道这个就够了 |
| [42:52] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
| [42:56] | Here’s my promise to you. | 我向你保证 |
| [42:59] | Once you’ve done all I’ve asked, | 只要完成我的要求 |
| [43:02] | you can leave Islamabad | 你就可以离开伊斯兰堡 |
| [43:04] | without any further obligations. | 我再也不会烦你 |
| [43:08] | A free man. | 成为自由身 |
| [43:11] | Neither the FBI nor your wife | 不管是联调局还是你的妻子 |
| [43:12] | will ever know. | 都不会知道 |
| [43:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
| [43:23] | This is how we begin. | 任务这就开始了 |
| [43:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [43:28] | Aayan will be back. | 阿亚安会回来的 |
| [43:30] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道 |
| [43:30] | Because he’s desperate. | 因为他无路可走 |
| [43:32] | And because he would’ve gone with Haqqani if that was an option. | 如果可以他早就跟哈卡尼走了 |
| [43:35] | Are you coming, Max? | 走吗 麦克斯 |
| [43:36] | Coming. | 走 |
| [43:37] | So, Max is gonna take me to the safe house. | 麦克斯带我去安全屋 |
| [43:39] | You wait here in case Aayan shows up. | 你在这里等着 以防阿亚安出现 |
| [43:41] | Okay. | 好 |
| [43:43] | And if he does show, | 如果他真的来了 |
| [43:44] | bring him by; I don’t care how late it is. | 带他过来 多晚都不要紧 |
| [43:46] | And in the meantime, should I get started | 我是不是得趁现在 |
| [43:47] | on a passport and visa for him? | 给他准备护照和签证 |
| [43:49] | – No. – Why not? | -不用 -为什么 |
| [43:51] | He’s not going anywhere, Fara. | 他哪儿都不会去 法拉 |
| [43:53] | But we promised him safe passage to England. | 但我们答应把他安全送到英国的 |
| [43:55] | That’s before we caught him aiding and abetting a known jihadi. | 那时我们还不知道他为圣战分子提供帮助 |
| [43:58] | Haqqani’s his uncle, Carrie. | 哈卡尼是他叔叔 卡莉 |
| [43:59] | For all we know, that medicine is for one of his cousins. | 我们都知道 那药是给他堂兄弟的 |
| [44:03] | Do you know what a stalking horse is? | 你知道什么叫幌子吗 |
| [44:06] | It’s a decoy used to hide behind while hunting your quarry. | 就是为了追捕猎物而打的掩护 |
| [44:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [44:12] | We’re gonna hide right behind Aayan | 我们要躲在阿亚安这根藤后 |
| [44:14] | all the way back to his uncle. | 摸到他的叔叔 |
| [44:17] | But he’ll never agree. | 他不会同意的 |
| [44:19] | Let me worry about that. | 这个就不用你操心了 |
| [44:21] | You just get him to the safe house. | 你负责把他送到安全屋就行了 |
| [45:13] | Aayan, | 阿亚安 |
| [45:14] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
| [45:19] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
| [45:28] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
| [45:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [45:30] | I guess, yeah. | 应该是的 |
| [45:33] | You did what you needed to? | 该办的事都办了吗 |
| [45:41] | Anything else I can do to help? | 还需要我帮忙吗 |
| [45:43] | No, I don’t think so. | 不用了 |
| [45:45] | Thanks– thanks for the money, though. | 谢谢 谢谢你的钱 |
| [45:47] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你的 |
| [45:50] | Here, let me take that. | 把那个给我吧 |
| [45:50] | No, it’s… it’s okay. | 不用了 |
| [45:55] | So this is where you’ll stay. | 你就待在这吧 |
| [46:00] | I– I thought we were going to London? | 不是要去伦敦吗 |
| [46:02] | We are, once I get you a passport and a visa. | 要去的 等护照和签证办好就走 |
| [46:05] | But you– you said right away. | 但你之前说马上就走 |
| [46:06] | Well, this is right away. | 这就是马上啊 |
| [46:08] | We’re talking about two days, | 我们说的是两天 |
| [46:09] | three at the max, then we’re gone. | 最多三天 肯定走 |
| [46:10] | – Three days… – Aayan, | -三天 -阿亚安 |
| [46:12] | you’re safe here. | 你在这很安全 |
| [46:23] | I’m gonna move into a hotel tomorrow. | 我明天就搬到酒店 |
| [46:25] | I’ll give you some privacy, | 给你留点私人空间 |
| [46:26] | but for now, let’s… | 但今晚 |
| [46:30] | let’s make up the couch. | 你就在沙发上将就一下吧 |
| [46:31] | What do you say? | 可以吗 |
| [46:35] | Okay. | 可以 |
| [46:38] | I’ll be right back with some sheets and a pillow. | 我去拿床单和枕头 马上回来 |
| [47:05] | All right. | 好了 |
| [47:08] | Come on, give me a hand. | 过来 帮帮忙嘛 |
| [47:31] | Here. | 这边 |
| [47:32] | You take that end. | 你拉那边 |
| [47:43] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
| [47:57] | Yeah. | 很好 |
| [48:02] | There. | 好了 |
| [48:06] | You must be exhausted. | 你肯定累坏了 |
| [48:07] | You should get some rest. | 好好休息吧 |
| [48:13] | Look, I know it doesn’t feel like that right now, | 我知道你现在感觉不太好 |
| [48:16] | but it’s all gonna work out. | 但一切都会好的 |
| [48:20] | The worst is over. | 最坏的事情都过去了 |
| [48:23] | You deserve a little… | 上帝会对你 |
| [48:28] | grace. | 施以恩宠的 |
| [48:37] | Hey, what is it, Aayan? | 怎么了 阿亚安 |
| [48:43] | Something I didn’t tell you. | 我对你隐瞒了一件事 |
| [48:46] | I should’ve told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
| [48:52] | What? | 什么事 |
| [48:55] | I got kicked out of my, uh, | 我被医学院 |
| [48:57] | my medical school. | 开除了 |
| [49:00] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
| [49:01] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
| [49:03] | For what reason? | 为什么 |
| [49:04] | They’re claiming I stole medicines from the hospital pharmacy. | 他们说我偷了医院药房的药 |
| [49:08] | I didn’t do that. | 但我没有 |
| [49:10] | That’s a lie. | 他们冤枉我 |
| [49:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
| [49:13] | No, I– I didn’t do it. | 有关系 根本不是我干的 |
| [49:14] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
| [49:18] | What about King’s College? | 我还能去皇家学院吗 |
| [49:20] | Won’t this affect my chances of getting in? | 这件事会不会影响我 |
| [49:24] | No. | 不会 |
| [49:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [49:28] | Really. | 真的 |
| [49:32] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
| [49:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
| [49:40] | I’ll make them understand. | 我会让他们明白的 |
| [49:46] | Hey, try not to worry so much. | 别担心这么多了 |
| [50:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
| [50:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [50:32] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
| [50:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [50:41] | You’ve never done this before? | 你没有经验吗 |
| [50:46] | No. | 没有 |
| [52:12] | 在反恐战争打响后,三军情报局一直处境尴尬, 一方面不得不再度与美方合作,在反恐战争中有所建树, 另一方面又不甘心结束与塔利班的关系。 即便如此,美方和塔利班方面都不再信任三军情报局, 使其处于两边不讨好的境地。 2011年,美国突袭巴基斯坦的阿伯塔巴德的拉登住所, 既不通知三军情报局,事后也不做任何解释, 反指责三军情报局做事不力,这让巴方觉得美国过河拆桥, 十分寒心,三军情报局也暂时中断了与中情局的合作。 本集中,索尔与巴基斯坦情报界高官的对话,正是处于这个背景。 |