时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Homeland… | 《国土安全》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Sandy’s death was no act of mob violence. | 珊迪的死可不是什么民暴事件 |
[00:06] | It was premeditated. | 是早有预谋的 |
[00:08] | The ISI killed him. Straight out. | 三军情报局的人杀了他 干净利索 |
[00:10] | Name’s Farhad Ghazi. | 叫法哈德·加齐 |
[00:11] | A long history of wet work for their counterterrorism unit. | 长期为他们的反恐小组干黑活 |
[00:14] | Hello, Professor. | 你好 教授 |
[00:15] | I am the husband of the American ambassador. | 我是美国大使的丈夫 |
[00:18] | – What do you want? – I’ve told you already. | -你想干什么 -已经告诉你了 |
[00:19] | A package arrives at the FBI headquarters | 华盛顿的联邦调查局总部 |
[00:22] | in Washington, D.C. | 会收到一个包裹 |
[00:23] | Inside are the documents you stole from your wife’s computer. | 里面是你从妻子电脑里偷来的文件 |
[00:26] | You’re arrested for treason, | 你会因叛国罪被捕 |
[00:28] | and your wife’s career is destroyed by association. | 你妻子的仕途也会一同葬送 |
[00:29] | Once you’ve done all I’ve asked, | 只要完成我的要求 |
[00:30] | you can leave Islamabad. | 你就可以离开伊斯兰堡 |
[00:33] | You did the psych eval, too? | 你也做了心理评估吗 |
[00:36] | I just have my very last polygraph, then I’m out. | 再进行最后一次测谎 我就可以离职了 |
[00:39] | Well, I guess I’m even more grateful that you’re here now. | 那我更要感谢你来到这里了 |
[00:42] | Anything for you, Carrie. | 一切为你 卡莉 |
[00:44] | Is that the real reason you didn’t come with me to Kabul? | 这才是你没跟我去喀布尔的真实原因吧 |
[00:56] | Haissam Haqqani’s alive. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼还活着 |
[00:58] | Well, it… that’s impossible. He was killed in the air strike. | 什么 这不可能 那次空袭把他炸死了 |
[01:00] | Apparently not, because I just saw him | 显然没有 因为我刚看到他 |
[01:02] | walk out of a madrassa with Aayan Ibrahim. | 从一所伊斯兰学校出来 |
[01:04] | He was with Aayan? | 他和阿亚安在一起 |
[01:08] | So this is where you’ll stay. | 你就待在这吧 |
[01:10] | I thought… I thought we were going to London. | 不是…不是要去伦敦吗 |
[01:11] | We are, once I get you a passport and a visa. | 要去的 等护照和签证办好就走 |
[03:39] | I-I was just, uh… | 我就是想… |
[03:40] | – Looking. – No. | -看看 -不是 |
[03:48] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 不好意思 |
[03:53] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[04:04] | I… | 我… |
[04:07] | sh… should I leave? | 我是不是该走了 |
[04:09] | Leave? | 走 |
[04:10] | No. | 不 |
[04:13] | No. Let’s have breakfast. I’ll get us something. | 不用 一起吃个早饭 我去弄 |
[04:16] | Uh, I’ll go. | 我还是走吧 |
[04:18] | It’s best you stay out of sight. | 你最好不要出门 |
[04:35] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:45] | A bit overwhelming. | 有点手足无措吧 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:53] | You like pastries, coffee? | 喜欢点心和咖啡吗 |
[04:57] | Sure. | 喜欢 |
[04:59] | Good. I’ll see you soon. | 好 我马上回来 |
[05:30] | Go check out the view. | 去看看视野如何 |
[05:31] | Yup. | 好 |
[05:48] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[05:49] | That’s right where I saw Haqqani. | 那就是我看到哈卡尼的地方 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:53] | Make yourself comfortable. | 随便点 |
[05:55] | We really expect him to show his face again? | 我们真指望他会再次露面吗 |
[05:57] | Doubtful, but we might I.D. The cleric you saw him with. | 难说 但也许能查到跟他一起的那个牧师 |
[06:08] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么 |
[06:09] | In case Haqqani does show. | 以防哈卡尼真的出现了 |
[06:12] | I thought this was just a stakeout. | 我还以为咱们只负责监视 |
[06:14] | It is, but things happen. | 没错 但凡事都可能有意外 |
[06:16] | If that happens, | 如果真的发生了 |
[06:17] | what’s our fallback plan? | 我们有什么撤退计划 |
[06:18] | Parvez and Qadir are working that out now. | 帕尔韦兹和卡迪尔正在想呢 |
[06:21] | That sounds vague. | 这可够含糊的 |
[06:24] | Fara, what’s the problem? | 法拉 到底怎么了 |
[06:26] | Carrie said I just had to sit in an office, play a journalist. | 卡莉说我只需要坐在办公室里假扮记者 |
[06:31] | Then you went the extra mile. | 然后你做了更多 |
[06:33] | You tailed Aayan, and you spotted Haqqani. | 你跟踪了阿亚安 还看到了哈卡尼 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:36] | You’re in it now. | 你已经卷进去了 |
[06:39] | Great. | 真好 |
[06:40] | Guess what. You’re good at it. | 知道吗 其实你很在行 |
[06:53] | I got to say, | 我得说 |
[06:54] | it feels funny to be leaving just when things are heating up. | 热身刚结束就回家的感觉真奇怪 |
[06:56] | You’re the former director, Saul. | 你是前任局长 索尔 |
[06:58] | Lockhart needs to hear it from you. | 洛克哈特得亲耳听到你跟他说 |
[06:59] | Keep his mouth shut. | 让他闭嘴 |
[07:01] | He’s taking a lot of heat for the strike on the wedding. | 婚礼上的打击行动让他备受自责 |
[07:03] | He would love to deflect that with news of an ISI conspiracy. | 他肯定乐意让矛头转向三军情报局的阴谋 |
[07:07] | I’ll lay it out for him, | 我会跟他说清楚的 |
[07:08] | but we both know he’s a political animal. | 但我们都知道他是个政治动物 |
[07:10] | Well, if he can’t control himself, | 如果他不能控制住自己 |
[07:11] | our operation on Haqqani’s fucked. | 那我们对付哈卡尼的行动就泡汤了 |
[07:26] | So what’s the plan to find him? | 那到底打算怎么找他 |
[07:28] | I’m working on the nephew now. | 我们正在从他侄子身上切入 |
[07:30] | He’s our gateway. | 他就是我们的入口 |
[07:31] | How’s that going? | 进展如何 |
[07:32] | Good. Good. | 好 很好 |
[07:36] | Think that he’s recruitable? | 他有可能被招募过来吗 |
[07:37] | He’s young, emotional. | 他很年轻 情感丰富 |
[07:42] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[07:44] | The first one’s the biggest. | 第一步是最重要的 |
[07:46] | Getting him to admit Haqqani’s actually alive. | 要让他承认哈卡尼还活着 |
[07:49] | He’d have to know he was risking his life by telling you. | 他得知道告诉你可是有生命危险的 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:53] | How long you have? | 你有多长时间 |
[07:55] | Three days. | 三天 |
[07:56] | After that, he starts wondering | 三天后 他就会开始怀疑 |
[07:57] | why we aren’t on our way to London. | 我们怎么还不动身去伦敦 |
[08:00] | Three days. | 三天 |
[08:02] | To develop that kind of trust? | 要挖出那样的事实 |
[08:05] | That’s a tall fucking order. | 真他妈有难度了 |
[08:06] | Well, thanks for pointing that out. | 多谢指出 |
[08:08] | Got to jump. Good luck. | 我得走了 祝好运 |
[08:11] | I’ll call you from D.C. | 我到华盛顿打给你 |
[08:13] | Do that. Safe travels. | 一定 旅途平安 |
[08:35] | Aayan, what are you doing? | 阿亚安 你干什么 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry. I have changed my mind. | 对不起 我改主意了 |
[08:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:42] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:44] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[08:45] | I’ll be fine. I’ll go to my friend Kiran’s house. | 我不会有事的 我去我朋友基兰家 |
[08:47] | And her father will throw you out again. | 她爸爸会再把你轰出来的 |
[08:49] | I’ll go to school. | 那我去学校 |
[08:50] | You’ve been expelled. | 你已经被学校开除了 |
[08:52] | Look, I’m sorry. I can’t stay. | 抱歉 我不能留在这 |
[08:53] | Hey, Aayan, lay of the land. | 阿亚安 形势险恶 |
[08:56] | You’re a public figure now. | 你现在是名人了 |
[08:57] | Not just in Pakistan. | 不仅是在巴基斯坦 |
[08:58] | In Europe, in the United States. | 欧洲 还有美国 |
[08:59] | – I’ve heard all this, so… – Well, believe it. | -这些话我听你说过了 -那就相信我的话 |
[09:03] | That video has made you a target. | 那段录像让你成为众矢之的 |
[09:08] | The strike that killed your family– | 那起让你家破人亡的攻击 |
[09:09] | – you know who did that, right? – Yes, CIA. | -你知道是谁策划的 对吧 -是中情局 |
[09:10] | And you are a living, breathing reminder | 你在活生生的提醒他们 |
[09:12] | – of that fuckup. – Why do they care?! | -事情搞砸了 -他们才不在乎 |
[09:13] | They care, and they have a kill list. | 他们在乎 他们还有一份杀人名单 |
[09:19] | Yesterday, you told me I should be worried about the ISI. | 昨天你说我要小心三军情报局 |
[09:21] | Now, today, you’re telling me I should be worried about the CIA. | 而今天你告诉我要提防中情局 |
[09:23] | You should be worried about both. | 这两方你都不能掉以轻心 |
[09:24] | – I did not put that video up! – That doesn’t matter! | -视频不是我传上网的 -那不重要 |
[09:26] | It’s up, and you’re in danger, so don’t be stupid. | 它已经上网了 你很危险 所以别做傻事 |
[09:30] | You walk out that door, you will be grabbed up, | 你一走出这个门 就会被人抓走 |
[09:33] | disappeared. | 自此消失 |
[09:34] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[09:44] | You feel bad, right? | 你感觉很糟 是吗 |
[09:47] | About what we did. | 我们越轨了 |
[09:54] | It’s against my faith. | 这有悖于我的信仰 |
[09:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:58] | I don’t want to sin. | 我不想破戒 |
[09:59] | – I want to be devout. – It’s fine. | -我想成为虔诚人 -没事的 |
[10:01] | We don’t have to do anything, okay? | 我们什么都不用做 好吗 |
[10:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:08] | But your situation is very serious. | 但你的处境相当危险 |
[10:11] | You do not leave here until we go to London. | 在我们动身去伦敦之前 你不能离开这里 |
[10:22] | I’m not gonna last an hour in these shoes. | 穿这双鞋我可挺不了一个小时 |
[10:28] | Hey, you booked tonight? | 你今晚有约了吗 |
[10:31] | The Sindhi concert. | 信德族音乐会 |
[10:34] | You’re invited. | 也邀请你了 |
[10:36] | I’ve heard enough Pakistani music to last a lifetime, | 我听过的巴基斯坦音乐够我受用一辈子了 |
[10:39] | if you don’t mind. | 还是免了吧 |
[10:41] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[10:43] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[10:44] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:45] | – I know you’re mad. – That you’re leaving? | -我知道你生气 -因为你要走了吗 |
[10:50] | After giving me 24-hour notice? | 只提前24个小时告诉我这事 |
[10:52] | Not at all. | 我一点都不生气 |
[10:53] | But I have some good news. | 不过我有好消息 |
[10:56] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[10:58] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[11:00] | It was a hasty decision, and it was unfair to you. | 那个决定很草率 而且对你来说并不公平 |
[11:05] | I talked to Bill about maybe next semester. | 我和比尔谈过了 下个学期再说 |
[11:07] | My, another turn of events. | 天哪 又一个重大转机 |
[11:11] | You’re clearly very pleased. | 你显然很高兴 |
[11:12] | I have a staff meeting. | 我有个雇员大会 |
[11:13] | I just said I’m staying, so what’s the problem now? | 我刚说了我会留下来 现在还有什么问题 |
[11:16] | Do you really think I believed you had a job offer? | 你真以为我相信有人请你回去工作吗 |
[11:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:19] | I have friends at GW, too. | 我在乔治华盛顿大学也有朋友 |
[11:21] | You don’t recover from plagiarism, Dennis. | 剽窃的事你还没解决 丹尼斯 |
[11:23] | – Can we ever get over that? – So don’t make up a story. | -那页能揭过去了吗 -那就别扯谎 |
[11:25] | If you want to leave, say it to my face. | 如果你要走 当面对我说 |
[11:33] | I want to stay. | 我想留下来 |
[11:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:54] | So how long have you known Carrie? | 你认识卡莉多久了 |
[11:56] | Two years, more or less. | 差不多两年了 |
[11:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:00] | I would have thought you guys go way back. | 我以为你们很久以前就认识了 |
[12:02] | Yeah, it feels that way sometimes. | 对 有时候是会有那种错觉 |
[12:05] | She’s just one of those people. | 她也是那类人 |
[12:07] | You connect. | 你们有共同语言 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:11] | So does that make you a professional liar, too? | 所以你也是一名职业骗子吗 |
[12:16] | She told me I have to become one to be good at this job. | 她说我要擅长这工作也得这样 |
[12:19] | Well, you’re learning from the best. | 她是这方面的宗师 |
[12:22] | Why’d you say it like that? | 为什么是这种语气 |
[12:24] | Manipulating people, | 操纵别人 |
[12:25] | exploiting their weakness… | 利用他们的弱点 |
[12:30] | It can get ugly sometimes. | 有时候结局很惨烈 |
[12:32] | Is that the plan with Aayan? | 对阿亚安也是这种手段吗 |
[12:34] | – What? – Lie, manipulate, exploit. | -什么手段 -欺骗 操纵 利用 |
[12:37] | We’re using the enemy’s own weight to bring him down. | 我们让敌人自己打败自己 |
[12:39] | That is the job. | 这就是工作 |
[12:40] | Second floor, that’s him. | 二楼那个 是他 |
[12:44] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:45] | Yes. He was with Aayan and Haqqani. | 是的 他之前跟阿亚安和哈卡尼在一起 |
[12:49] | Good eyes. | 眼神不错 |
[12:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:52] | And I didn’t have to shoot anyone. | 而且我不必开枪杀人了 |
[13:03] | If you need to change out vehicles, do it. | 如果你们需要换车 那就换 |
[13:05] | Stay on the ground. | 仅限地面活动 |
[13:07] | Stay small, | 别去太多人 |
[13:07] | but find out how she’s getting in and out of that compound. | 但要搞清楚她是如何进出那个基地的 |
[13:10] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
[13:12] | He’s on a plane to Washington, D.C., tonight via London. | 他今晚飞往华盛顿 途经伦敦 |
[13:15] | Flight information’s inside. | 里边是航班信息 |
[13:17] | Has he confirmed his seat? | 他选好座位了吗 |
[13:19] | The embassy travel office did it this morning. | 大使馆出行处今早定了 |
[13:23] | He was originally scheduled to leave two days ago | 他本来计划两天前就离开 |
[13:26] | and to fly out to New York. | 并且是飞往纽约 |
[13:28] | Why the change of plans? | 为什么改变计划 |
[13:30] | He met with Carrie Mathison at the hotel, | 他在酒店见了卡莉·麦吉森 |
[13:32] | after which he placed a call to General Latif | 然后给拉提夫将军打了个电话 |
[13:33] | and arranged lunch– I think. | 我觉得是约一起吃午餐 |
[13:36] | You know what happened after that. | 之后的事你都知道了 |
[13:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:43] | It’s a strange game they’re playing. | 他们这出戏演得很怪 |
[13:45] | Agreed. He was her mentor, you said? | 没错 你说他是卡莉的导师 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:50] | And where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[13:51] | In the hotel gardens. | 酒店的花园 |
[13:53] | Working on his Finnish, best I can tell. | 我觉得是在学习芬兰语 |
[13:56] | Finnish? | 芬兰语 |
[13:57] | Rosetta Stone tapes. | 听如师通的录音带 |
[13:59] | He can take his self-improvement back to America, | 他可以回美国去提高自我修养 |
[14:01] | as far as I’m concerned. | 我是这么想的 |
[14:03] | Good riddance. | 大家都轻松 |
[14:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:17] | Is this Carrie Mathison’s apartment? | 这是卡莉·麦吉森的房间吗 |
[14:19] | The new station chief? | 新来的站长吗 |
[14:20] | Yeah. Though I don’t think | 是的 不过我觉得 |
[14:22] | we’re supposed to say that out loud. | 还是不应该公开讲出来 |
[14:24] | Well, it’s where the old station chief lived, so I guess. | 这是前任站长的房间 所以我就猜一下 |
[14:27] | Thanks. A little, uh, | 谢谢 大使送的 |
[14:29] | welcome gift from the ambassador. | 一份小小的欢迎礼物 |
[15:38] | Hi. It’s Carrie Mathison. | 你好 我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[15:40] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[15:41] | Carrie, your guy– | 卡莉 你要找的人 |
[15:42] | Farhad Ghazi– ISI thug– | 法哈德·加齐 三军情报局刺客 |
[15:44] | he’s here at the airport. Call me. | 他在机场 打给我 |
[15:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:49] | Could you help me out, sir? | 能帮下忙吗 先生 |
[15:52] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[15:54] | Thank you. Sorry, I’m gonna miss my plane. | 谢谢 抱歉 我要赶不上航班了 |
[15:56] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[15:58] | Right there, please. | 请站在那里 |
[16:00] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[16:01] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 好的 |
[16:15] | Sorry. Here. | 抱歉 这里 |
[16:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[16:25] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[16:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:32] | Oh, sorry. Oh. | 不好意思 |
[16:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Aayan Ibrahim, interview one. | 阿亚安·易卜拉欣 第一轮采访 |
[16:58] | Ground rules: | 基本准则 |
[16:59] | I won’t put anything in the piece you don’t want. | 任何你不希望出现的信息都不会出现在报道里 |
[17:01] | You have full veto power. | 你有绝对否决权 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:10] | we’ll start with your uncle. | 我们先从你叔叔开始吧 |
[17:12] | Haissam Haqqani. | 海赛姆·哈卡尼 |
[17:16] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:18] | He’s a famous Taliban leader, | 他是著名的塔利班领导者 |
[17:20] | the… target of the air strike on your village. | 针对你们村子的空袭目标 |
[17:23] | How well did you know him? | 你对他了解有多深 |
[17:28] | He was my father’s brother. | 他是我父亲的兄弟 |
[17:32] | And we were close. | 我们挺亲近的 |
[17:38] | When I was young, he was… he was around a lot | 我小时候 他经常在我身边 |
[17:40] | and, yeah. | 然后 |
[17:42] | Then he wasn’t. | 然后他就不见了 |
[17:44] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[17:46] | To the mountains. | 去山区了 |
[17:48] | To fight. | 去战斗吗 |
[17:51] | To hide. | 去躲藏 |
[17:54] | Yeah, and the drones were still after him. | 不过无人机还是紧追着他不放 |
[18:01] | What kind of a man was he? | 他是个怎样的人 |
[18:08] | Two things guided his life. | 两件事情引领着他的人生 |
[18:11] | Islam and… | 伊斯兰教 |
[18:14] | his Taliban bravery. | 以及塔利班的无畏精神 |
[18:18] | So you liked him. | 这么说你挺喜欢他的 |
[18:27] | He used to pour tea from his cup on his saucer | 他以前经常把茶倒到茶托上 |
[18:30] | and slurp it really loudly to make me laugh. | 大声地吸进嘴里 来逗我笑 |
[18:38] | He’d come to me and he’d say, | 他还跟我说 |
[18:41] | “I’ve seen more battles than hairs on your head.” | “我见过的战斗比你的头发都多” |
[18:50] | He was a hero to you. | 对你来说他是个英雄 |
[18:53] | Well, he beat the Soviet Union. | 他打败了苏联 |
[18:55] | And the Soviet Union collapsed. | 然后苏联解体了 |
[18:58] | So… | 所以 |
[19:02] | How’d he feel about America? | 他对美国是什么感觉 |
[19:04] | He knew how to beat you, too. | 他也知道要怎么打败你们 |
[19:14] | Do you want to hear something crazy? | 你想听些不可思议的消息吗 |
[19:17] | There’s a… there’s a rumor going around | 外面有人在传 |
[19:20] | that your uncle wasn’t killed in the attack. | 说你叔叔并没有在袭击里丧生 |
[19:24] | No, no, no, that’s-that’s not… | 不 不 这不是 |
[19:26] | That’s not true. That’s not true. | 这不是真的 不是真的 |
[19:27] | I saw him. I saw his body. | 我看见他了 我亲眼见过他的尸体 |
[19:28] | He was there. | 他就躺在那里 |
[19:30] | How can people say things like this? This is… | 怎么会有人这样讲呢 简直是… |
[19:31] | – Hey, take it easy. – Take it easy? | -别激动 -你让我别激动 |
[19:33] | Look, this just came from a bunch of spooks | 就是一堆人闲来无事 |
[19:35] | sitting around with nothing better to do. | 嚼嚼舌根而已 |
[19:36] | No, fuck them. | 去他们的 |
[19:40] | So there’s nothing to it. I’m not… | 那就说明没这回事 我不会… |
[19:43] | – I didn’t think that there was. – It’s insulting. | -我本来也不认为这是真的 -这是侮辱 |
[19:49] | It’s… just… | 只是… |
[19:51] | What? | 但是什么 |
[19:55] | If he is alive, it makes you wonder | 如果他还活着 你难道不会猜想 |
[19:57] | if he knew the strike was coming. | 他是不是早就知道袭击的事情 |
[19:59] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是这样的 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:45] | Quinn. I’m at the airport. | 奎恩 我在机场 |
[21:48] | I’m looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak. | 法哈德·加齐就在我眼前 |
[21:50] | – What? – He’s at the gate, | -你说什么 -他已经在登机口了 |
[21:51] | about to board a plane for Johannesburg. | 准备登上去约翰内斯堡[南非城市]的飞机 |
[21:53] | Flight number? | 航班号 |
[21:55] | East India Air… | 东印度航空 |
[21:58] | number 223. | 航班号223 |
[22:00] | Got it. | 收到 |
[22:01] | I presume we still have | 我想我们在南非应该 |
[22:02] | some warm bodies in South Africa | 还有活人可以 |
[22:05] | who can pick up his trail there? | 查到他的踪迹吧 |
[22:07] | Hasn’t all gone to shit since you left, Saul. | 索尔 虽然你离开了 这点能力我们还有 |
[22:09] | Assume our man gets on the plane | 如果我没打电话另行通知 |
[22:10] | unless I call to tell you otherwise. | 他就是上飞机了 |
[22:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:13] | Carrie there? | 卡莉在吗 |
[22:15] | No. | 不在 |
[22:16] | Still with the boy? | 还和那个男孩在一起 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:18] | You let her know about this. | 告诉她这事 |
[22:19] | – Will do. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[22:23] | Can I have a small orange juice, please? | 能给我一小杯橙汁吗 谢谢 |
[22:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:45] | Peter Quinn around? | 彼得·奎恩在吗 |
[22:49] | In the field. | 出外勤了 |
[22:50] | Reachable? | 能联系上他吗 |
[22:52] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[22:56] | Is there something I can do for you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[22:57] | Uh, oh, he helps me sometimes with… | 他有时会帮我处理… |
[23:01] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯的事 |
[23:06] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:08] | I’m a spy. I know shit. | 我是个间谍 知道很多烂事 |
[23:12] | Security called from the Chatsworth. | 安保人员从查茨沃斯酒店打电话来 |
[23:14] | He’s in the bar, belligerent. | 他在酒吧买醉呢 |
[23:20] | On my way. | 这就去 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:28] | I’m embarrassed. | 真是不好意思 |
[23:29] | Don’t be. | 别 |
[23:31] | I’ve been that guy. | 我曾经也嗜酒如命 |
[23:43] | So how long does the silent treatment go on? | 你要多久才肯跟我说话 |
[23:46] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[23:49] | Not angry? | 不是生我的气 |
[23:52] | ‘Cause I can do that to people sometimes. | 因为有时候我会做那种事 |
[23:55] | Make them angry. | 惹别人生气 |
[23:59] | It’s… it’s just, it’s… | 就是… 就是… |
[24:02] | it’s hard to talk about some things. | 有些事不适合拿来聊 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:16] | Hey, Aayan? | 阿亚安 |
[24:21] | I want to be totally honest with you. | 我不想对你有任何隐瞒 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[24:27] | Just so there won’t be any surprises | 这样我们去伦敦以后 |
[24:29] | when we get to London. | 也不会出现什么”惊喜” |
[24:32] | Okay, well, what is it? | 好吧 什么事 |
[24:37] | I have a baby. | 我有个孩子 |
[24:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:43] | Saw the scar. | 看到伤疤了 |
[24:45] | Ah, right, I forgot. | 对 我忘了 |
[24:49] | Doctor. | 你是学医的 |
[24:53] | Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[24:55] | Girl. | 女孩 |
[24:56] | Francis– after my dad. | 她叫弗朗西斯 取的我爸的名字 |
[25:00] | And what about her father– is he… is he still in London? | 那她的父亲呢 他还在伦敦吗 |
[25:05] | Uh, no. He died. | 没有 他死了 |
[25:12] | Before she was born. | 在女儿出生之前死的 |
[25:15] | What happened to him? | 他怎么死的 |
[25:23] | He was killed in the line of duty. | 因公殉职 |
[25:26] | Military? | 军人吗 |
[25:27] | No, he was a journalist, too. | 不是 他也是个记者 |
[25:29] | Um… on an assignment | 死于执行 |
[25:31] | that was… | 一个 |
[25:39] | too dangerous. | 非常危险的任务 |
[25:42] | Why’d he… why’d he go? | 那… 他为什么去 |
[25:46] | It was my fault– I sent him. | 是我的错 是我让他去的 |
[25:55] | Anyway, we don’t have to talk about it. | 算了 我们没必要说这些 |
[25:57] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[25:59] | I d… I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[26:06] | Usually, I keep it to myself. | 我一般不和别人说的 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[26:17] | What about… her? | 她怎么办 |
[26:18] | Will you tell her when she’s older? | 长大了你会跟她说吗 |
[26:24] | How can I? How can I tell her? | 我要如何 我要如何跟她开口 |
[26:25] | I’m the reason her dad is gone. | 她爸因我而死 |
[26:28] | How can you not? | 你怎么能瞒她呢 |
[26:36] | Well, thanks for telling me. | 总之 谢谢你告诉我 |
[26:38] | I’m really sorry about your husband. | 你丈夫的事我很抱歉 |
[26:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:48] | Well, he was never my husband. | 好吧 他不是我丈夫 |
[26:54] | Though I would have… | 但我希望… |
[26:55] | I would have liked that. | 希望他是 |
[27:15] | – I’ll leave you alone. – No. | -我走了 你自己待着吧 -别走 |
[27:19] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[27:23] | Don’t you want to pray? | 你不想祈祷吗 |
[27:31] | Can I… | 我能… |
[27:34] | can I touch you again? | 我能再摸摸你吗 |
[27:46] | I felt silly last night. | 我昨晚好傻 |
[27:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:52] | I didn’t know how. | 我不会做 |
[27:57] | You did though. | 但你做成功了 |
[28:00] | I took. I didn’t… | 我射了 但我没… |
[28:03] | you know, I didn’t give. | 你知道 让你高潮 |
[28:04] | Well, you’re… you’re new at this. It’s… | 你第一次做 这很… |
[28:09] | How do I give? | 怎么让你高潮 |
[28:12] | I’ll show you. | 待会儿告诉你 |
[28:17] | After prayers. | 先做祷告 |
[29:12] | What? Am I hurting you? | 怎么了 弄疼你了吗 |
[29:17] | No. | 没有 |
[29:18] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[29:22] | No, Aayan. I’m… | 不 阿亚安 我… |
[29:25] | I’m happy. | 我很开心 |
[29:30] | You just make me happy. | 没别的 你让我很开心 |
[29:44] | He was a great guy, | 他人不错 |
[29:45] | – Sandy was. – I don’t know how great he was, | -珊迪人不错 -我不知道他人有多好 |
[29:48] | but he was all right to drink with. | 但他是个好酒友 |
[29:50] | No, he was. | 确实 他人很好 |
[29:52] | Look… | 但是… |
[29:54] | he got me in a lot of trouble. | 他给我带来很多麻烦 |
[29:56] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[30:01] | Can I confide in you? | 能跟你说实话吗 |
[30:03] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[30:05] | I got a big fucking cloud over me. | 我真他妈遇大麻烦了 |
[30:09] | I’m talking a world of trouble. | 天大的麻烦 |
[30:11] | With Martha? | 和玛莎吗 |
[30:13] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[30:17] | If there was a way out, I’d take it. | 我现在走投无路了 |
[30:20] | So run it by me. | 那跟我说说 |
[30:23] | Some friendly faces. | 有熟人啊 |
[30:30] | Professor Boyd, right? | 博伊德教授 是吧 |
[30:32] | That-that’s right. | 没错 |
[30:33] | The ambassador lets you roam free. | 大使放你出来逛了啊 |
[30:35] | On occasion, yeah. | 有时候是 |
[30:38] | So, what brings you to this spot? | 那什么风把你吹这儿来了 |
[30:40] | I’m just meeting a friend. | 只是见一个朋友 |
[30:41] | I didn’t realize you two were close. | 没想到你们这么熟 |
[30:43] | Embassy’s a small place. | 大使馆很小 |
[30:45] | Of course. | 也难怪 |
[30:48] | Well, enjoy the evening, gentlemen. | 夜生活愉快 先生们 |
[31:01] | What’s her story? | 她什么背景 |
[31:03] | ISI. | 三军情报局的 |
[31:04] | Ball buster, Pakistani style. | 巴基斯坦风格的女魔头 |
[31:06] | Ah, great. | 真棒 |
[31:09] | She’s probably on the job right now. | 估计她现在就是在工作 |
[31:11] | Why’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[31:13] | Muslim woman at a bar in an American hotel? | 不然穆斯林女人干嘛来美国宾馆的酒吧 |
[31:19] | Anyway, you, uh…you ready to go? | 随便吧 要走了吗 |
[31:24] | There was something you were gonna tell me. | 你不是想跟我说什么来着 |
[31:26] | Big cloud, you said. | 你说有大麻烦了 |
[31:28] | No, no, nothing. | 不 没什么 |
[31:29] | Forget it. | 当你没听过吧 |
[31:31] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:32] | Yeah. I’ve overstayed my welcome here. | 确定 我再待下去就讨人嫌了 |
[31:35] | Let’s hit it. | 这就走 |
[34:08] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[34:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:11] | How do you say, “is it safe?” | 你怎么说”安全吗”这句话 |
[34:20] | No, no, no. | 不 不是那样 |
[34:23] | What? | 什么 |
[34:26] | It’s too…it’s too long. | 音拉得太长了 |
[34:29] | – You’re getting it wrong from the beginning. – Parvez. | -你从一开始就说错了 -帕尔韦兹 |
[34:31] | Parvez. | 帕尔韦兹 |
[34:34] | Cleric’s on the move. | 牧师行动了 |
[34:35] | – On foot? – Heading south. | -步行吗 -朝南走了 |
[34:37] | I’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[35:46] | You got photos of him? | 拍到他照片了吗 |
[35:47] | – Done. – Where’s this guy going this time of night? | -拍到了 -这伙计大半夜的要去哪啊 |
[35:50] | Good question. Bird’s-eye view would help. | 问得好 航拍大概派得上用场 |
[35:52] | We’re off the books. How do we get a drone? | 我们是私下行动 去哪弄无人机 |
[35:54] | We gotta let someone in on the operation. Redmond, maybe. | 总得让谁介入这个行动 找雷蒙德试试 |
[35:56] | – Can we make that call? – It has to be Carrie. | -我们能决定吗 -只有卡莉可以 |
[35:58] | I’ll try her. | 我打给她试试 |
[36:02] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[36:04] | No answer. | 没人接 |
[36:05] | What is this bullshit? Where is she? | 这他妈是搞什么 她跑哪去了 |
[36:07] | I haven’t heard from her all day. | 我一整天都没她消息了 |
[36:08] | Well, call her again. We need the drone. | 那就再给她打 我们需要无人机 |
[36:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:16] | Of course. | 好极了 |
[36:25] | Did anyone recognize you? | 有人认出你吗 |
[36:27] | Just the manager, and…he’ll keep quiet. | 只有那个经理 他不会说的 |
[36:31] | I owe you, John. | 我欠你个人情 约翰 |
[36:32] | No sweat. | 这没什么 |
[36:34] | There’s a theory men secretly fear | 一些人认为 |
[36:38] | their wives are crazy | 男人私下里都怕老婆发飙 |
[36:39] | and women secretly fear their husbands… | 女人心底里也怕丈夫 |
[36:43] | are losers. | 是失败者 |
[36:46] | Dennis isn’t a bad guy. | 丹尼斯不坏 |
[36:48] | 20 years ago, he was wonderful. | 二十年前 他非常出色 |
[36:54] | He was…dashing, | 他风度翩翩 |
[36:56] | – dazzling. – I can see that. | -光彩夺人 -看得出 |
[37:00] | A bright light. | 简直耀人双目 |
[37:05] | But that guy’s gone. | 但那个人已经不在了 |
[37:10] | Get some sleep, huh? | 睡会儿吧 |
[37:34] | Where does this road go? | 这条路是去哪的 |
[37:36] | The mountains. | 山区 |
[37:37] | Taliban country? | 塔利班地盘吗 |
[37:39] | Yup. | 是的 |
[37:41] | Okay, I’m trying to be ballsy here, but I’m not into suicide. | 我在努力壮胆 但不想送死 |
[37:44] | Another two, three miles, we’ll be in the no-go area. | 再有两三英里 就到禁区了 |
[37:47] | Believe it or not, I don’t have a death wish, either. | 随你信不信 我也不想死 |
[38:05] | Well, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[38:14] | You up for taking a walk? | 你过去转一圈 |
[38:16] | What’s that, a tracker? | 那是什么 追踪器吗 |
[38:17] | See if you can get close enough to place it on the car. | 看你能不能靠近点 把它装在车上 |
[38:20] | I’d do it myself if I wasn’t white. | 如果我不是白人 就自己动手了 |
[38:25] | That’s the magnetic side. | 吸铁石在这面 |
[38:46] | Hi. It’s Carrie Mathison. Leave a message. | 你好 我是卡莉·麦吉森 请留言 |
[38:48] | Carrie, it’s Quinn. | 卡莉 我是奎恩 |
[38:49] | If we don’t get a drone on this cleric in the next five minutes, | 如果五分钟内搞不到无人机 |
[38:51] | he’s in the wind. | 牧师就没戏了 |
[38:52] | So it’d be really great if you’d answer your fucking phone. | 拜托你他妈快点接电话吧 |
[39:10] | Come on, Fara. | 加油啊 法拉 |
[39:45] | Fuck me. | 操他妈的 |
[41:08] | Shit. | 靠 |
[42:46] | Ever heard of protocol? | 不明白行动规程吗 |
[42:47] | Ever heard of the phone? | 听到电话响了吗 |
[42:48] | I’m fucking busy. | 我他妈忙死了 |
[42:49] | You have gone completely AWOL. That is bullshit. | 你这完全是擅离职守 搞毛啊 |
[42:52] | Well, here I am. So what’s your big emergency? | 我现在出来了 有什么急事 |
[42:55] | There of two of them. Number one, | 两件事 第一 |
[42:56] | Saul found Farhad Ghazi. | 索尔找到法哈德·加齐了 |
[42:58] | – Where? – He’s flying to Johannesburg as we speak. | -他在哪 -这会正飞往约翰内斯堡 |
[42:59] | Agency’s gonna pick up the trail when he lands. | 落地就会被中情局带走 |
[43:01] | – All right, so you handled it. – That’s not the point. | -你不是都搞定了嘛 -这不是重点 |
[43:03] | What, you want a gold star? | 怎么 要给你颁个奖章吗 |
[43:04] | We also found the cleric. | 我们还找到了那个牧师 |
[43:05] | – Okay, two gold stars. – But without a drone, | -两个奖章 -你本该在五分钟内搞来无人机 |
[43:07] | which you could’ve secured in five minutes, he slipped away. | 可你没有 于是他就这么溜了 |
[43:09] | – Fuck. – Yes, you crapped the fucking bed. | -操 -对 你他妈在床上忙得倒欢 |
[43:11] | You’re wrong, Quinn. You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不是 奎恩 你不了解情况 |
[43:13] | Then why don’t you tell me, then. Why don’t you tell me | 那你告诉我啊 告诉我 |
[43:14] | just what it is you’re doing in there. | 你到底在里面干嘛 |
[43:17] | – I’m recruiting someone. – Really? | -我在招募线人 -是吗 |
[43:19] | ‘Cause to me it looks like you’re fucking a child. | 在我看来你就是在跟个孩子乱搞 |
[43:22] | I had two days! | 只有两天时间 |
[43:24] | I had to move fast. | 动作必须快 |
[43:26] | Is there no line, Carrie? | 你就没有底线吗 卡莉 |
[43:29] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[43:30] | What’s it to you anyway? | 跟你有关系吗 |
[43:34] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[43:37] | – Okay, then. – Enjoy. | -那就好 -祝你性福 |
[43:38] | All right. | 会的 |
[43:48] | Aayan? | 阿亚安 |
[44:16] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[44:18] | Who was at the door? | 刚刚是谁敲门 |
[44:19] | One of my stringers. | 我的一个线人 |
[44:23] | Stringers? | 线人 |
[44:24] | Freelancers. | 收集情报的 |
[44:32] | It’s beautiful, right? | 很美吧 |
[44:37] | Yes. It is. | 对 |
[44:42] | I have to tell you something. | 在我跟你说其他事情以前 |
[44:46] | Before anything more. | 要告诉你一件事 |
[44:56] | Uh… he is alive. | 他还活着 |
[44:59] | My uncle. | 我叔叔 |
[45:02] | I see him. I take him medicine. | 我见他了 给他带了药 |
[45:03] | He’s-he’s very, very sick. | 他病得很重 |
[45:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 真的 |
[45:08] | I had to tell you. | 我必须告诉你 |
[45:09] | I don’t want to… lie to you anymore. | 我不想再欺骗你了 |
[45:12] | I don’t want to lie to you, either. | 我也是 |
[45:19] | It’s a secret though. You can’t… | 但这是秘密 你不能 |
[45:22] | you can’t write about it. | 你不能公开 |
[45:25] | But, Aayan… | 但是 阿亚安 |
[45:26] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[45:28] | Okay. I won’t. | 好 我不会的 |
[45:38] | He’s the only family I have left. | 他是我唯一的亲人了 |