时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Homeland… | 《国土安全》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Why was Sandy Bachman murdered? | 为什么珊迪·巴克曼会被杀 |
[00:05] | Was it you? | 是你干的吗 |
[00:07] | You give the order? | 你下的命令吗 |
[00:09] | As a favor to the general, I agreed to a chat, | 将军让我帮他个忙 我才过来跟你聊聊 |
[00:11] | Mr. Berenson, not an interrogation. | 但不接受审问 贝伦森先生 |
[00:14] | Quinn, I’m at the airport. | 奎恩 我在机场 |
[00:15] | I’m looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak. | 法哈德·加齐就在我眼前 |
[00:23] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[00:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:26] | You said you found something. | 你说你找到一些东西 |
[00:27] | Several things, yeah. | 不少东西 |
[00:29] | I used the key you gave me | 我用你给的钥匙 |
[00:30] | to get into Carrie Mathison’s apartment. | 进了卡莉·麦吉森的公寓 |
[00:33] | Clozapin? | 氯氮平[治疗精神分裂药物] |
[00:34] | The place is a fucking pharmacy. | 她那儿就他妈是个药店 |
[00:36] | I’d say that the new station chief is at least bipolar, | 新站长至少患有躁郁症 |
[00:39] | possibly beyond that. | 甚至更严重 |
[00:40] | You have a real gift for this. | 你做这个很有天赋 |
[00:43] | Hand-off complete. | 交接完毕 |
[00:44] | Hand-off of what, only God knows. | 他们交接了什么 只有天知道 |
[00:46] | It’s a hospital, Max– probably drugs of some kind. | 旁边是医院 麦克斯 可能是药 |
[00:48] | So, you were just going to leave without even saying good-bye? | 你打算连再见都不说就这么走了吗 |
[00:52] | Aayan’s passport has a signaling antenna. | 阿亚安护照里有个信号发射器 |
[00:54] | We’re following him to the border. | 我们正在跟踪他去边境 |
[00:56] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[00:57] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[00:58] | I had a lot of time to think, and… | 我有好多时间来想事情 |
[01:00] | all I thought about was you. | 结果满脑子想的只有你 |
[01:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:05] | These men are confirmed associates of Haissam Haqqani. | 这些人已确定是海赛姆·哈卡尼同党 |
[01:08] | If the target appears, we will take him out. | 目标如果出现 我们就干掉他 |
[01:10] | That’s him right there. | 就是他 |
[01:12] | Armed? | 准备行动 |
[01:14] | Arming. | 是 |
[01:15] | What the fuck? | 操他妈的 |
[01:16] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[01:26] | Take the shot. | 射击 |
[01:27] | – Carrie! – We’re losing our window. | -卡莉 -就要错过最佳时机了 |
[01:29] | – It’s Saul. – Reaper One weapons away. | -是索尔 -死神一号 立刻开火 |
[01:31] | That is the ex-director of the CIA– do not shoot. | 那是前中情局局长 不许开枪 |
[01:34] | Take the shot, goddamn it! | 快开枪啊 妈的 |
[01:35] | Wipe that fucker out! | 把那混蛋给我干掉 |
[01:37] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[01:39] | That is Saul down there. | 索尔在他们手里 |
[01:40] | Saul. | 是索尔 |
[04:32] | – Mr. Director. – Madam Ambassador. | -局长先生 -大使阁下 |
[04:34] | – Welcome to Islamabad. – Good to be here. | -欢迎来伊斯兰堡 -很荣幸 |
[04:36] | I wish it were under happier circumstances. | 真希望局势不像现在这么紧张 |
[04:39] | When are we expecting the Pakistani delegation? | 什么时候会晤巴方代表团 |
[04:41] | 11:30. | 11点30 |
[04:43] | I’ve got to say, I’m not overly confident | 不得不说 让巴方帮忙 |
[04:44] | about securing their help in Saul’s release. | 使索尔获释 我没有什么信心 |
[04:50] | I thought you should familiarize yourself | 您不如先熟悉一下 |
[04:51] | – with the talking points. – Thank you. | -谈判要点吧 -谢谢 |
[04:53] | And I’m assuming you want to meet with your people first? | 您应该想先跟情报站的同僚们见面吧 |
[04:55] | That would be ideal, yes. | 是这么打算的 |
[04:57] | After you. | 你先请 |
[05:01] | Mr. Director, this is John Redmond, | 局长先生 这位是约翰·雷蒙德 |
[05:03] | the Deputy Chief of Station. | 情报站副站长 |
[05:05] | Yes, we’ve spoken on the phone. | 对 我们通过电话 |
[05:06] | And Peter you know. | 彼得你认识的 |
[05:07] | – Peter. – Sir. | -彼得 -局长 |
[05:09] | When you’re done upstairs, let’s grab 15 minutes | 等你们放下行李 我们用15分钟 |
[05:11] | before the meeting starts. | 做些会前准备 |
[05:12] | Excellent. I’ll see you then. | 很好 到时候见 |
[05:17] | Where’s Mathison? | 麦吉森呢 |
[05:19] | She’s sidelined herself, sir. | 她想自己静静 长官 |
[05:21] | Explain. | 请解释 |
[05:22] | She was overruled in the ops room. | 她在行动室下的命令被否 |
[05:23] | She’s feeling understandably fragile. | 觉得委屈也情有可原 |
[05:26] | Overruled? You mean when the decision was made | 就是拒绝执行将索尔与哈卡尼 |
[05:28] | not to take out Saul and Haqqani? | 一起干掉的命令吗 |
[05:30] | Correct. | 对 |
[05:32] | Which side of the argument were you on? | 你对这个争论持什么态度 |
[05:34] | She was the boss. | 她是头儿 |
[05:36] | It was her call, in my view. | 我认为她说了算 |
[05:38] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:39] | She was under a hell of a lot of pressure in the moment. | 她当时承受着巨大的压力 |
[05:41] | Haqqani just executed one of her assets. | 哈卡尼刚刚杀掉她一个线人 |
[05:44] | That another way of saying she wasn’t thinking clearly? | 也就是说她思维不清了 |
[05:47] | – I’m saying… – What? | -我是说… -什么 |
[05:48] | She let her emotions get the better of her? | 她让情感战胜了理智吗 |
[05:50] | No. Quite the opposite, sir– she took a very hard line. | 恰恰相反 局长 她相当冷酷 |
[05:54] | Which you disagreed with? | 而你不同意她 |
[05:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:59] | Thank Christ. Where is she now? | 谢天谢地 她现在在哪儿 |
[06:01] | In her quarters, I think. | 应该在宿舍 |
[06:02] | Well, go get her. This is no time to sulk. | 去找她 没时间自怨自艾 |
[06:05] | It’s all hands on deck. | 全员参加 |
[06:09] | Any luck with the nurse, Max? | 护士那边有进展吗 麦克斯 |
[06:12] | Got a partial read on the name tag. | 名牌可以部分识别 |
[06:14] | I should be able to get a match | 医务人员数据库里 |
[06:15] | from the hospital staff database. | 应该能查到 |
[06:17] | How do we know the drugs were for Haqqani himself? | 我们怎么知道药是给哈卡尼的 |
[06:20] | Because Aayan told me. | 阿亚安说的 |
[06:22] | But he didn’t say what they were for? | 那他没说治什么吗 |
[06:24] | No, he didn’t. | 没说 |
[06:26] | Yes, I should have asked. | 好吧 我应该问的 |
[06:35] | Go ahead, say it. | 直接对我说 |
[06:36] | What? | 说什么 |
[06:39] | I sent him to his death. | 是我害死他的 |
[06:43] | We all did. | 是我们 |
[06:57] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[07:02] | Carrie, it’s Quinn. You home? | 卡莉 我是奎恩 你在家吗 |
[07:08] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[07:11] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[07:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
[07:20] | Carrie, it’s Quinn. Where are you? | 卡莉 我是奎恩 你在哪 |
[07:23] | With Max and Fara. | 我跟麦克斯和法拉在一块 |
[07:24] | Lockhart’s asking for you; he’s pissed. | 洛克哈特在找你 他很生气 |
[07:26] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[07:27] | Uh… tell him I’m on the way. | 告诉他我马上过去 |
[07:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:32] | Trying to find Saul. | 找索尔啊 |
[07:33] | What the hell you think I’m doing? | 你他妈以为我在干什么 |
[07:34] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:37] | Umme Kalsum. | 安穆·卡桑姆 |
[07:39] | What? | 什么 |
[07:40] | I’ll tell you when I see you. | 见面再跟你说 |
[07:42] | Be there in 15 minutes. | 15分钟内到 |
[07:43] | Call the second you locate her. | 一发现她的位置就打给我 |
[08:22] | Six, eight, ten… | 六 八 十 |
[08:37] | Six, eight, ten, twelve. | 六 八 十 十二 |
[09:14] | An errant strike on a wedding party… | 先是在婚礼派对上的错误袭击 |
[09:17] | the murder of Sandy Bachman… | 然后是珊迪·巴克曼被谋杀 |
[09:20] | and now this. | 现在又是这个 |
[09:23] | Dysfunction does not begin to describe the magnitude of the problem here. | 无能可不足以概括现在这一大堆烂摊子 |
[09:32] | That said, | 即便如此 |
[09:33] | the people in this room represent the last, best hope | 这房间里的人仍是救回索尔·贝伦森 |
[09:35] | of getting Saul Berenson back alive. | 最后的 也是最大的希望 |
[09:38] | Nothing else matters. | 其他都无关紧要了 |
[09:39] | With respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[09:41] | the order to keep Mr. Berenson’s capture a secret | 之前的命令严禁泄露贝伦森先生被俘一事 |
[09:43] | is hobbling our efforts to find him, severely. | 这严重影响了我们寻找他的进度 |
[09:46] | Our agency… yours and mine… | 中情局… 我们的中情局 |
[09:50] | is under attack back in Washington. | 在华府正遭受各种指责 |
[09:53] | I won’t add fuel to that fire. | 我不会再火上浇油了 |
[09:55] | We’re scouring the earth for Haissam Haqqani… | 我们在满世界搜索海赛姆·哈卡尼 |
[09:57] | that’s all anyone needs to know. | 所有人只要知道这点就行了 |
[10:01] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[10:02] | Where the hell have you been? | 你跑哪去了 |
[10:06] | Can we do this in my office, please? | 去我办公室说行吗 拜托 |
[10:07] | We can do it right here. | 就在这里说 |
[10:11] | I have a lead on Haqqani. | 我有哈卡尼的线索了 |
[10:13] | Mr. Director? | 局长先生 |
[10:14] | Hold that. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[10:15] | He has a serious medical condition… | 他有严重的疾病 |
[10:17] | it’s a good bet he’s headed somewhere | 他很可能会去找 |
[10:18] | proximate to a doctor who specializes in his disease. | 专治他病的医生 |
[10:21] | What’s he got? | 他有什么病 |
[10:22] | Well, I’m waiting for confirmation on that now. | 我正在等确切消息 |
[10:24] | – And in the meantime? – In the meantime, | -那现在呢 -现在 |
[10:25] | John and everyone in the station will be killing themselves 24/7. | 约翰和站里所有人会24小时在这里拼命 |
[10:31] | Yes? | 说吧 |
[10:32] | The ambassador wants you to know | 大使想告诉你们 |
[10:33] | the Pakistani delegation has arrived. | 巴基斯坦使团已经到了 |
[10:37] | All right, Mathison, let’s go. | 好吧 麦吉森 我们走 |
[10:41] | Time to look these fuckers in the eye. | 该见见这帮操蛋的家伙了 |
[10:57] | You realize I’m of no intelligence value to you whatsoever. | 你知道我对你没有情报价值吧 |
[11:03] | Did you say something? | 你在说话吗 |
[11:04] | I have no value to you. | 我对你没价值 |
[11:08] | Everything I know is obsolete, out of date. | 我知道的都是些过时的消息 |
[11:10] | Oh… but you have already proven yourself to be of great value. | 但你已经证明了自己非常有价值 |
[11:17] | How so? | 此话怎样 |
[11:19] | Here, now… | 此时 此地 |
[11:22] | riding in this car, feeling the sun on my face. | 坐在这车里 感受着我脸上的阳光 |
[11:26] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得上次像这样 |
[11:28] | I was able to travel so freely in the light of day. | 在光天化日下自由出行是什么时候的事了 |
[11:37] | Do you have a wife? | 你有老婆吗 |
[11:39] | Children? | 孩子呢 |
[11:42] | A wife. | 有老婆 |
[11:45] | I haven’t seen mine in over three years. | 我已经三年多没见过我老婆了 |
[11:48] | Too dangerous for her. | 对她来说太危险 |
[11:50] | And for my sons and daughters. | 对我的儿女们也是如此 |
[11:53] | Can you imagine what that’s like? | 你能想象那感觉吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 不能 |
[11:57] | Not knowing if you will ever see them again. | 都不知道自己还能不能再见到他们 |
[12:02] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象 |
[12:04] | Well, now I know I will. | 现在我知道我还会见到他们了 |
[12:06] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[12:09] | Praise God for sending me a human shield. | 感谢真主给我送来了一个肉盾 |
[12:18] | Well, yes, | 是的 |
[12:19] | Minister, of course we understand | 部长 我们当然明白 |
[12:20] | the position you’re in with the Taliban. | 你在塔利班问题上的处境 |
[12:22] | Homegrown terrorists are every country’s worst nightmare. | 本土恐怖分子是每个国家最糟的噩梦 |
[12:26] | However, we also know… | 然而 我们也知道 |
[12:29] | that you talk to these people from time to time. | 你时不时会跟他们对话 |
[12:32] | We talk, we do not negotiate. | 我们对话 但不会谈判 |
[12:37] | In the past, you’ve provided them with intelligence, | 过去 你给他们提供过情报 |
[12:40] | sometimes even weapons, | 有时甚至还会提供武器 |
[12:41] | as a means of trying to control them. | 作为控制他们的一种手段 |
[12:43] | Our strategy has always been | 我们的战略一直是 |
[12:45] | to direct their actions away from Pakistan. | 引导他们的行动远离巴基斯坦 |
[12:47] | Weapons have never been part of that equation. | 可从来没涉及过武器 |
[12:50] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[12:51] | Well, now is the perfect time for you to exert some of your influence. | 现在是您发挥影响力的最佳时机了 |
[12:55] | That’s easier said than done, Madam Ambassador. | 说来容易做来难啊 大使阁下 |
[12:57] | Why is that? | 此话怎样 |
[13:00] | Saul Berenson is a prize. | 索尔·贝伦森是个奖品 |
[13:03] | A big prize. | 大奖品 |
[13:04] | What could my government possibly promise Mr. Haqqani | 我的政府能给哈卡尼什么承诺 |
[13:07] | in return for his release? | 来赎回他呢 |
[13:10] | How about we stop dancing around the issue, Minister. | 我们就别在这问题上兜圈子了吧 部长 |
[13:14] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[13:15] | What the director is saying… | 局长的意思是… |
[13:16] | Is that it’s time for a little blunt talk. | 让我们打开天窗说亮话 |
[13:19] | No one on this side of the table believes for a second | 我方人员根本不相信 |
[13:22] | that Mr. Haqqani pulled any of this off by himself. | 是哈卡尼先生一人成功谋划了整件事 |
[13:27] | What do you mean… exactly? | 你说这番话是什么意思 |
[13:31] | My predecessor was abducted from an international airport, | 在巴基斯坦军方和三军情报局严密 |
[13:34] | protected and secured by the Pakistani military. And the ISI. | 保护的国际机场 我的前任被劫走 |
[13:39] | We’re doing everything we can to find out what happened. | 我们正竭尽全力调查此事 |
[13:42] | And if and where security measures failed. | 查证安保措施是否出现了疏漏 |
[13:44] | And we thank you in advance | 我方非常感谢 |
[13:46] | for your thoroughness in the matter. | 你们对此事的周全考虑 |
[13:47] | The point is, they didn’t fail at all. | 但重点是 这不是疏漏 |
[13:50] | They were simply ignored. | 他们只是放任而已 |
[13:52] | I’m not sure I like what I think I’m being accused of. | 你这种莫须有的指控似乎有些不妥吧 |
[13:56] | It’s no secret that there are elements | 在你们军方和情报机关里 |
[13:58] | inside your intelligence service and armed forces | 有一批人同情哈卡尼先生 |
[14:01] | who are sympathetic to Mr. Haqqani. | 并不是什么秘密 |
[14:04] | Just as they were to Osama bin Laden. | 就像对奥萨马·本·拉登一样 |
[14:07] | Now, this is totally unacceptable, Madam Ambassador. | 这种指控完全不能接受 大使阁下 |
[14:10] | What’s unacceptable is the double dealing your country’s | 你们国家几十年来一直是骑墙派 |
[14:13] | been engaged in for decades. | 才是无法接受的 |
[14:16] | Minister, please… | 部长 请不要这样… |
[14:18] | So, here’s what’s going to happen. | 接下来有两条路 |
[14:21] | Either Saul Berenson gets returned to this embassy quickly and quietly, | 要么将索尔·贝伦森尽快悄然送回使馆 |
[14:26] | or we put Pakistan’s $2 billion-a-year aid package | 要么我方将立即叫停每年对巴基斯坦 |
[14:29] | under immediate review. | 提供的20亿美金的援助 |
[14:41] | Good day, Madam Ambassador. | 再见 大使阁下 |
[15:04] | Who in God’s name | 哪位仙人告诉你 |
[15:05] | told you threats get you anywhere in this country? | 能通过威胁手段在这个国家办事的 |
[15:08] | – Money always talks. – You don’t have that kind of authority. | -钱能搞定一切 -你没有这样的权力 |
[15:11] | But I do. | 我有 |
[15:12] | On whose say-so? | 谁授权的 |
[15:14] | The president’s. | 总统本人 |
[15:18] | Why wasn’t I told? | 为什么没人通知我 |
[15:21] | I’m telling you now. | 现在不就通知你了 |
[15:46] | A word? | 能聊几句吗 |
[15:55] | Saul Berenson said you were smart. | 索尔·贝伦森说你很聪明 |
[15:58] | I believe he called me a “Bright young man,” | 实际上他说我是个机灵的年轻人 |
[15:59] | which isn’t the same thing. | 我觉得这跟聪明是两回事 |
[16:00] | You were one of the last people | 在他被劫走之前 |
[16:01] | to see him before he was taken. | 你是最后跟他见过面的几个人之一 |
[16:02] | Only because you sent him on a mission to stir up trouble. | 那还不是因为你派他去挑起事端 |
[16:04] | That puts you at the center of this, the epicenter. | 所以你现在是核心 整件事的关键所在 |
[16:08] | And Saul wasn’t just stirring things up, | 索尔不只是去挑事 |
[16:09] | he was relaying facts– fast, firm, fundamental facts | 他是在传达事实 确凿的基本事实 |
[16:12] | – that you cannot run away from. – Who’s running? | -让你们根本没法抵赖 -谁在抵赖 |
[16:13] | And the ISI hard-man he told you about, | 他提到的那个三军情报局雇佣杀手 |
[16:15] | that thug on the ground directing Sandy Bachman’s demise? | 那个派人弄死珊迪·巴克曼的打手 |
[16:17] | That very same guy was at the airport | 就是索尔失踪当晚 |
[16:19] | the night Saul disappeared. | 出现在机场的人 |
[16:22] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:24] | Do you always talk this fast? | 你的语速总是这么快吗 |
[16:27] | Oh, am I? | 我说得快吗 |
[16:28] | – I’m talking fast? – Very. | -我语速很快 -非常快 |
[16:31] | You’re upset– I understand. | 你很难过 我能理解 |
[16:32] | No, “Upset” Doesn’t begin to cover it. | 不 我的心情已经不能用难过来形容了 |
[16:35] | Well, I want you to know | 我只想让你清楚 |
[16:36] | I have no idea who this hard-man is that you’re talking about. | 我不知道你口中说的这个雇佣杀手是谁 |
[16:39] | His name is Farhad Ghazi. | 他叫法哈德·加齐 |
[16:42] | Check the passenger manifest. | 查一下旅客名单 |
[16:44] | East India Air, flight 223 | 东印度航空 223号航班 |
[16:45] | to Johannesburg. | 飞往约翰内斯堡 |
[16:47] | – I will. – Or better yet, | -我会去查的 -或者还是 |
[16:48] | check the CCTV tapes from the airport that day. | 查一下那天机场的监控录像吧 |
[16:51] | We’ve been over every inch of that footage. | 那些录像我们都一帧一帧地看过了 |
[16:53] | What, you have? | 你亲眼看过了吗 |
[16:55] | Forensics has. | 鉴证组的人看过了 |
[16:56] | ISI forensics? | 三军情报局的鉴证组 |
[16:58] | – Yes. – Right. | -是的 -那就对了 |
[16:58] | So you see my problem. | 现在你知道问题出在哪里了 |
[17:02] | More accusations. | 都是欲加之罪 |
[17:04] | So prove me wrong– show me those tapes. | 那就证明我是错的 给我看录像带 |
[17:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | No, I mean all of them. | 全部的录像我都要 |
[17:15] | – We can go there right now. – Go where? | -我们现在就可以过去 -去哪儿 |
[17:16] | To the airport. My driver will take us. | 机场 我的司机会开车送我们过去 |
[17:21] | I need 30 minutes. I’ll meet you there. | 先给我半个小时 我到时候过去找你 |
[17:22] | Terminal three. | 3号航站楼 |
[17:23] | Right next to Customs. | 就在海关旁边 |
[18:08] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[18:08] | Sir. | 先生 |
[18:15] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[18:16] | Drafting a letter of resignation. | 我在写辞职信 |
[18:21] | You, uh… sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[18:24] | It’s not even a question. | 没有任何疑问 |
[18:25] | My position here is no longer tenable. | 我在这儿已经没有实权了 |
[18:35] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[18:36] | Another example of the State Department being | 国务院在外交政策上没有发言权 |
[18:39] | dialed out of a foreign policy debate. | 又新添了一个案例 |
[18:42] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[18:43] | Every single one of the White House’s assurances to me | 每一个白宫给我的保证 |
[18:46] | just went out the window. | 全都作废了 |
[18:47] | – You’re exaggerating, Martha. – Am I? | -你小题大做了 玛莎 -是吗 |
[18:49] | The president’s using the aid package to leverage Saul’s release. | 总统用援助计划作为释放索尔的筹码 |
[18:52] | – So? – Without consulting me. | -那又如何 -都没跟我商讨一下 |
[18:54] | Without informing me. | 甚至都没通知我一声 |
[18:56] | The first I heard of it was in front of the delegation. | 我还是从代表团那儿听来的 |
[18:58] | – And? – I was made to look like a complete asshole, Dennis. | -然后呢 -他们让我看起来像个混蛋 丹尼斯 |
[19:02] | Small price to pay, don’t you think, | 付出一些代价而已嘛 |
[19:03] | if it gets Saul back? | 为了救回索尔 |
[19:04] | The sheer incompetence. | 我完全像个白痴 |
[19:07] | Andrew Lockhart opens his mouth and proceeds to undermine | 安德鲁·洛克哈特一张嘴就毁掉了 |
[19:09] | every important relationship I’ve made here. | 我在这里苦心经营的所有重要人际关系 |
[19:12] | So rebuild them. | 那就再重新建立 |
[19:14] | You’re good, Martha– you can do that. | 你很厉害 玛莎 你能做到的 |
[19:17] | But you will not give up your life’s work. | 但你不能放弃毕生的事业 |
[19:19] | I won’t let you. | 我决不允许 |
[19:24] | I thought leaving here would be music to your ears. | 我以为离开这里会让你兴高采烈 |
[19:29] | Thought you hated Pakistan. | 你不是讨厌巴基斯坦吗 |
[19:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:37] | Maybe it’s starting to grow on me. | 也许我开始习惯了 |
[19:45] | You asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[19:48] | Hardly. | 怎么可能 |
[19:52] | You’re gonna have to talk to me sooner or later. | 你迟早得跟我谈谈的 |
[20:01] | I get why you did what you did, believe me. | 我明白你为什么那样做 真的 |
[20:03] | Oh, you do? | 是吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:08] | Which doesn’t mean I think you were right. | 但不代表我认同你的做法 |
[20:10] | Taking out Haqqani when we had the chance was the correct call. | 抓住机会干掉哈卡尼是正确的决定 |
[20:13] | Even with Saul in the way? | 不惜牺牲掉索尔吗 |
[20:14] | Even with Saul in the way. | 不惜牺牲掉索尔 |
[20:17] | Harsh as that sounds. | 听着可能挺刺耳 |
[20:19] | Sounds pretty fucking harsh. | 相当他妈的刺耳 |
[20:24] | The thing is, Saul would have agreed had he had a vote. | 实际上 索尔自己也会同意这样做的 |
[20:27] | What makes you say that? | 这话从何说起 |
[20:30] | You don’t think he’s mortified right now? | 你不觉得他现在会感觉羞愧吗 |
[20:32] | Humiliated? | 感觉耻辱吗 |
[20:35] | Mountains are about to be moved on his behalf, lives risked. | 人们因为他大动干戈 命丧黄泉 |
[20:38] | He’d do anything right now to avoid that– he’d put a bullet | 他会竭力避免这种事 如果有的选 |
[20:39] | in his own brain if he could. | 他会对着自己的头开一枪 |
[20:43] | It’s not Saul I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是索尔 |
[20:51] | Truth is, I’m grateful not to have him on my conscience, too. | 说实话 不为他感到内疚我已经很知足了 |
[20:55] | I feel shitty enough about Aayan as it is. | 阿亚安的死已经够让我难受了 |
[21:02] | 伊斯兰堡 贝娜齐尔·布托国际机场 | |
[21:08] | Can we just jump straight to gate 46, please? | 能直接跳到46号门吗 |
[21:10] | Starting at 10:27 P.M. | 从10点27分开始 |
[21:13] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕不行 |
[21:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:16] | The cameras covering gates 40 through 53 were down that night. | 覆盖40到53号门的监控那晚坏了 |
[21:21] | Down? | 坏了 |
[21:21] | – Yes. – Is that true? | -是吗 -真的吗 |
[21:23] | I don’t know– I wasn’t working at the time. | 不知道 我那晚不当班 |
[21:25] | – But it happens. – What happens? | -那这事常有 -什么事常有 |
[21:27] | The system crashes. | 系统崩溃 |
[21:28] | – Software trouble. – Software trouble. | -软件故障 -软件故障 |
[21:30] | What do you have to show us? | 有什么能给我们看的 |
[21:32] | Play it. | 播放 |
[21:53] | So there’s nothing from the actual gate | 就是说贝伦森先生真正失踪的地方 |
[21:55] | where Mr. Berenson actually disappeared? | 我们什么都看不到吗 |
[21:57] | – Apparently not. – That doesn’t strike you as suspicious? | -很明显 -你们不觉得这很可疑吗 |
[22:00] | It strikes me as unfortunate. | 确实很可疑 |
[22:18] | What about Farhad Ghazi? You have any footage of him? | 法哈德·加齐呢 有他的身影吗 |
[22:20] | We were just looking for that before you got here. | 你们来之前 我们刚查过 |
[22:22] | – And? – Nothing so far. | -结果呢 -目前没查到 |
[22:25] | You warned them we were coming, didn’t you? | 我们来之前你给他们通风了吧 |
[22:27] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -什么意思 -你听得很清楚 |
[22:28] | Where did they dump the evidence? | 他们把证据扔到哪里了 |
[22:30] | Hey, where’s he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[22:32] | Excuse me. | 请等一下 |
[22:34] | What’s in the briefcase? | 箱子里有什么 |
[22:36] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -什么都没有 -没有 |
[22:37] | It’s empty? Doesn’t look empty to me. | 空的吗 我看不像是空的 |
[22:38] | Just some paper. | 只有些文件 |
[22:39] | – Well, show me. – Trust me. | -让我看看 -相信我 |
[22:43] | Nobody in here is hiding anything. | 这里没人搞鬼 |
[22:44] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[22:47] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[23:01] | His lunch. | 他的午饭 |
[23:14] | – Find her? We’ve spoken to her parents | -找到她了吗 -我们跟她的父母 |
[23:16] | and her supervisor at the hospital. | 还有她医院的上司谈过 |
[23:18] | Nobody’s seen her for two days. | 近两天没人见过她 |
[23:20] | Have the police been notified? | 报过警了吗 |
[23:21] | Her father was at the station this morning. | 她父亲今早来站里了 |
[23:24] | Everybody’s very worried. | 所有人都很担心 |
[23:25] | Yeah, me included. | 嗯 包括我 |
[23:26] | We should keep looking though, right? | 我们还是要继续查吧 |
[23:28] | – No. – Why not? | -不用了 -为什么 |
[23:30] | Tell her, Max. | 告诉她 麦克斯 |
[23:32] | I’d really rather not. | 还是算了吧 |
[23:34] | Because either she’s dead and dumped, Fara, | 因为她要么被灭口后抛尸 法拉 |
[23:35] | or alive and no one will ever find her. | 要么是被藏起来 没人能找得到 |
[23:37] | So… concentrate on Kiran Jafari instead. | 所以 重心转移到基兰·贾法里身上 |
[23:41] | Aayan’s friend. | 阿亚安的朋友 |
[23:43] | Girlfriend. If there’s anybody else | 女友 如果还能有谁 |
[23:44] | who knows what that medicine is for, it’s her. | 知道药是用来干什么的 就是她了 |
[24:24] | Sir. | 长官 |
[24:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:26] | We got a green Mercedes entering Miranshah. | 有一辆绿色奔驰车进入米兰沙赫 |
[24:29] | It’s moving in the general direction of Haqqani’s compound. | 正在向哈卡尼基地的方向行驶 |
[24:31] | Get Mathison up here now. | 马上把麦吉森叫来 |
[24:35] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[24:37] | It’s a goddamn homecoming, | 简直是该死的凯旋游行 |
[24:39] | right under our noses. | 就在我们眼皮底下 |
[26:04] | Marwand… | 马万德 |
[26:32] | My son is apologizing to you. | 我儿子在跟你道歉 |
[26:43] | Come. | 过来 |
[26:43] | We go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[27:30] | Is that them? | 是他们吗 |
[27:31] | Is Saul with them? | 索尔也在吗 |
[27:32] | You just missed him. They went inside. | 你刚错过他 他们进去了 |
[27:33] | Well, what’s the plan? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[27:35] | What are our options? | 我们有什么方案 |
[27:37] | Assets in the area? | 那地方有线人吗 |
[27:38] | Special ops nearby? | 特种部队呢 |
[27:40] | John? | 约翰 |
[27:42] | Miranshah’s been extremely difficult to penetrate, source-wise, | 米兰沙阿非常排外 极难打入内部 |
[27:45] | and we haven’t had ground teams operating in the area | 在丹德达巴科尔空袭事件后 |
[27:47] | since the airstrike on Dande Darpa Khel. | 那里就没有我们的地面人员了 |
[27:50] | What about flying in a rescue mission from Afghanistan? | 从阿富汗一侧进行空降营救呢 |
[27:52] | To do what? | 干什么 |
[27:54] | Uh, rescue Saul. | 营救索尔 |
[27:55] | Come on, Carrie. | 不可能 卡莉 |
[27:56] | – What? – That’s a major operation. | -为什么 -这可是重大行动 |
[27:58] | Many, many weeks of planning, at least. | 至少得计划好几周 |
[28:00] | No, no, no. It has to happen today. | 不 不 必须得今天救 |
[28:02] | They’ll be gone again as soon as night falls. | 夜幕一落他们就会再次消失 |
[28:09] | Well, you can’t just dismiss it out of hand. | 不能让机会溜走 |
[28:10] | Abbottabad presented far fewer challenges. | 猎杀本·拉登都没这么有挑战性 |
[28:13] | That took half a year to pull off. | 那都准备了半年 |
[28:14] | This is Saul we’re talking about. | 这可是索尔 |
[28:17] | Three weeks ago, the Pakistani army | 三周前 巴基斯坦军方 |
[28:19] | lost two helicopters and 80 men in the same neck of the woods. | 在那里损失了两架直升机和八十人 |
[28:22] | It’s impenetrable up there, | 那边根本突破不了 |
[28:24] | even when they’re not expecting us. | 突袭都没机会 |
[28:26] | So you’re saying Saul’s fucked? | 你是说索尔完蛋了 |
[28:27] | And we do… what? We just give up? | 那我们干嘛 就这么放弃吗 |
[28:29] | Go get a fucking drink maybe? | 出去他妈喝一杯吗 |
[28:31] | You’re shouting, Carrie. | 卡莉别吼 |
[28:32] | No– because we need to figure this out. | 不 因为我们得想出办法 |
[28:33] | What, am I just talking to myself, here? | 我现在是在自说自话吗 |
[28:36] | What’s gotten into you? | 你中邪了吗 |
[28:39] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没 没有 |
[28:44] | We all get the stakes here. | 我们都在想办法 |
[28:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:46] | Yeah… I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[28:51] | You know what? I just… I need a minute. | 算了 我休息一会儿 |
[28:53] | Take ten. | 多休息会儿 |
[28:54] | Take whatever you need. | 休息多久都行 |
[28:56] | Okay, thank you. | 行 谢谢 |
[29:03] | Get me a dedicated line to the White House | 帮我接通白宫专线 |
[29:06] | and special ops pitches from Kabul Station, ASAP. | 让喀布尔站尽快把特种部队的部署传过来 |
[29:10] | Maybe there’s a way. | 也许能有办法 |
[29:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[29:52] | What were they shouting at you in the street? | 他们在街上朝你喊什么 |
[29:56] | It means Arrow of God. | 意思是神之箭 |
[29:59] | From my days fighting with the Mujahideen. | 我与圣战者一起斗争时的口号 |
[30:03] | Please, eat. | 请吃 |
[30:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:08] | So many years at war. | 战争这么多年 |
[30:11] | Aren’t you tired of it? | 你不累吗 |
[30:13] | I know I am. | 我就很累 |
[30:15] | Well, you could’ve just left us alone, you know. | 那你们可以别管我们做什么啊 |
[30:19] | After you hit us on 9/11? | 在你实施911袭击后吗 |
[30:21] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[30:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:24] | By all means speak freely, but also honestly. | 你想怎么说都行 但要尊重事实 |
[30:28] | We did not fly those planes into the World Trade Center; | 我们没有派飞机撞世贸大厦 |
[30:31] | Al-Qaeda did. | 是基地组织干的 |
[30:32] | You gave Al-Qaeda sanctuary. | 但你庇护基地组织 |
[30:35] | You harbored Osama Bin Laden. | 你保护奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[30:36] | Bin Laden was a Saudi. | 本·拉登是沙特人 |
[30:38] | 15 of the hijackers were also Saudis. | 有15个劫机犯也是沙特人 |
[30:43] | I don’t see you invading that country. | 你们并没有侵略那个国家 |
[30:44] | We came here to kill or capture | 我们是来追杀或逮捕 |
[30:47] | those directly responsible. | 那些直接责任人 |
[30:49] | And you stayed | 你们一直留在这里 |
[30:51] | and stayed and stayed… | 就这么待着 待着 |
[30:55] | and destroyed our culture and our religion. | 摧毁我们的文化和信仰 |
[30:58] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:00] | America despises what it cannot understand. | 美国人蔑视自己不能理解的东西 |
[31:04] | And your way is better? | 你们的信仰就更好吗 |
[31:06] | Only Islam offers a formula | 只有伊斯兰教告诉世人 |
[31:08] | for creating a just and godly society… | 创造公正神圣社会的准则 |
[31:12] | Your version of Islam is regressive and backward. | 你对伊斯兰教的认识腐朽又落后 |
[31:15] | Whatever the Prophet did, we must follow. | 先知的预言 我们必须服从 |
[31:18] | Subjugate women? | 歧视妇女 |
[31:20] | Slaughter the nonbelievers? | 屠杀无信仰者 |
[31:22] | Strap on suicide bombs? | 制造人肉炸弹 |
[31:26] | I hardly remember reading that in the Hadith. | 我不记得圣训里还有这些 |
[31:28] | Be careful, my friend. | 说话注意点 朋友 |
[31:30] | You have taught an entire generation | 你们教导了整整一代人 |
[31:33] | to live with one foot in the afterlife. | 过着一脚踏进棺材的生活 |
[31:36] | We do what is necessary to win back our homeland. | 我们尽一切可能夺回自己的国土 |
[31:39] | You just executed your nephew. | 你刚杀了你侄子 |
[31:42] | And before that, | 这之前 |
[31:43] | you sacrificed his family in an airstrike. | 你还在空袭中牺牲了他的家庭 |
[31:47] | How was that necessary? | 这些都是必要的吗 |
[31:53] | You point your finger at Islam. | 你这是指责伊斯兰教 |
[31:57] | But if Christianity is to be judged | 但如果按照给众生 |
[31:59] | by the misery it has caused mankind, | 带来多少痛苦去判断基督教 |
[32:03] | who would ever be a Christian? | 谁还会信基督教呢 |
[32:06] | I’m a Jew. | 我是犹太人 |
[32:09] | Yeah, well… | 好吧… |
[32:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[32:36] | Hey. | 喂 |
[32:37] | Did I wake you? | 吵醒你了吗 |
[32:40] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[32:41] | Kiran Jafari just started | 基兰·贾法里在医院 |
[32:43] | a 12-hour shift at the hospital. | 刚开始值一个12小时的班 |
[32:46] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[32:48] | 6:07. | 6点07 |
[32:54] | Pick me up at 6:30. | 6点30来接我 |
[34:03] | Sure, we could always get lucky, | 假设我们每次都走运 |
[34:05] | but risk to reward on this is not good. | 但这次成功的几率实在太小 |
[34:08] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[34:09] | Well, we’ve got to plan | 我们应该假设 |
[34:09] | on them having a pretty good idea we’re coming. | 他们对我们的到来做好了充分准备 |
[34:12] | Which means throwing a lot of manpower at the problem, | 这就代表我们得派很多人 |
[34:14] | which means potential for casualties | 这意味着伤亡数量 |
[34:16] | goes through the roof. | 会非常大 |
[34:18] | Not to mention the fact | 更不用提 |
[34:19] | they could just execute Mr. Berenson at any time, | 他们可以随时处决贝伦森先生 |
[34:21] | and then what are we doing there in the first place? | 如果这样的话我们为什么要去救他呢 |
[34:26] | Let me know as soon as you have something | 如果你想到了其它可行的方法 |
[34:28] | you feel is viable. | 马上告诉我 |
[34:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[35:46] | Kiran! | 基兰 |
[35:47] | Kiran. | 基兰 |
[35:49] | My name is Carrie MacPherson. | 我是卡莉·麦克弗森 |
[35:51] | – What? – We need to talk. | -怎么了 -我们得谈谈 |
[35:52] | Well, what about? | 谈什么 |
[35:53] | I’m writing an article about Aayan Ibrahim. | 我在写一篇有关阿亚安·易卜拉欣的报道 |
[35:58] | You’re the journalist? | 你就是那个记者 |
[36:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:02] | – I’ve heard all about you. – Well, I… | -你的事情我都知道 -好吧 我 |
[36:05] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我得问你一些问题 |
[36:07] | Where is Aayan? | 阿亚安在哪里 |
[36:08] | Did he run away to London yet? | 他已经逃到伦敦了吗 |
[36:09] | – No. – Is he still with you? | -没有 -他还跟你在一起吗 |
[36:11] | – No. – Well, where did he go then?! | -没有 -那他去哪里了 |
[36:12] | To see… to see his uncle. | 去看…去见他的叔叔了 |
[36:14] | – His uncle? – To take him medicine. | -他叔叔 -把药带给他 |
[36:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[36:17] | Do you… do you know what this medicine is? | 你知道是什么药吗 |
[36:19] | – What… – No, I know nothing about his uncle. | -什么药 -关于他叔叔我一无所知 |
[36:21] | Aa-Aayan… Aayan bought the medicine | 阿亚安从一个护士里买了药 |
[36:23] | from a nurse right here in this hospital. | 就在这所医院 |
[36:24] | Her name is… Shit. Fuck! | 她的名字是… 操 |
[36:27] | Fuck, what’s her name? Do… do you… | 操 她的名字是什么 你知道 |
[36:29] | Fuck! Do you… do you know this nurse? | 操 你认识这名护士吗 |
[36:31] | This nurse who sold him the drugs? | 把药卖给他的护士 |
[36:32] | – No. – Yes, you do. | -不认识 -你肯定认识 |
[36:34] | Umme Kalsum. That’s her name. | 安穆·卡桑姆 她叫这名字 |
[36:36] | – That is her name. – Never heard of her. | -就是这个名字 -我不认识这个人 |
[36:37] | Excuse me. What are you doing?! | 不好意思 你在干什么 |
[36:39] | What, are you fucking stalking me? | 搞什么 你他妈在跟踪我吗 |
[36:40] | You can’t just come into this hospital and harass the staff! | 你不能就这样跑到医院里来骚扰员工 |
[36:43] | She knows something. | 她肯定知道什么 |
[36:44] | I need you to leave, please. | 你必须得离开 |
[36:45] | – Who the fuck do you think you are? – Okay. | -你他妈以为你是谁 -好吧 |
[36:47] | I am trying very hard to be patient, | 我的忍耐是有限度的 |
[36:48] | and I really don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤到你 |
[36:50] | – Oh, because you “care” for me? – What? | -因为你”关心”我吗 -什么 |
[36:52] | Do I have to listen to that shit all over again? | 我又得听你说一堆废话吗 |
[36:54] | That’s it, you leave me no choice. | 好了 你让我别无选择 |
[36:55] | Get your hands off me. Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 把手拿开 |
[38:53] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[38:54] | No. No, I’m fine. | 不行 我没事 |
[38:55] | I’m fine. Let go of me. | 我没事 放开我 |
[38:56] | I’m fine! Get off of me! | 我没有问题 放开我 |
[39:13] | In your estimation, | 根据你的分析 |
[39:15] | are Haqqani and Saul still in that house? | 哈卡尼和索尔还在那房子里吗 |
[39:18] | Images from the drone are unreadable at this hour, sir, | 现在无人机传回的画面无法分析 |
[39:21] | so there’s no way of telling. | 所以什么都说不准 |
[40:04] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪里吗 |
[40:11] | Three hours on dirt roads– | 在泥土路上开了三个小时 |
[40:14] | I’m guessing somewhere in the tribal areas. | 我猜是在某个部落区域 |
[40:20] | Eight miles that way | 再往那边开八英里 |
[40:23] | at the end of the valley… | 山谷尽头 |
[40:28] | Afghanistan. | 是阿富汗 |
[40:30] | The graveyard of empires. | 帝国的坟墓 |
[41:03] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[41:06] | Sir? | 先生 |
[41:07] | The ambassador’s here. | 大使来了 |
[41:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:12] | Turn on the light, will you? | 能麻烦你开下灯吗 |
[41:21] | You heard anything? | 你有什么消息了吗 |
[41:24] | I want you to know that your outburst this morning | 我想让你知道 你今早的情绪爆发 |
[41:26] | may have seriously jeopardized four years of careful diplomacy. | 可能严重影响我四年苦心经营的外交关系 |
[41:30] | Given the circumstances, it was hardly an outburst. | 根据当时的情况考虑 这不算什么爆发 |
[41:34] | And probably not all that surprising to the delegation. | 而且代表团应该见怪不怪了 |
[41:38] | So, have you made any progress on your end? | 那么 你现在取得了什么进展 |
[41:42] | We’re in a holding pattern. | 我们等待时机 |
[41:44] | Langley-speak for no, not really. | 就是中情局语”没进展”的意思 |
[41:49] | It’s an actual holding pattern. | 确实是等待时机 |
[41:54] | Would probably be good to have the Pakistanis back on side. | 也许让巴基斯坦人别管闲事是对的 |
[41:58] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[42:00] | – Yes. – Well, in an effort to mend fences, | -没错 -为了修补关系 |
[42:02] | I’ve been working back channels all day. | 我一天都在通过私下的渠道努力 |
[42:05] | And there may be a development. | 也许现在有了点进展 |
[42:07] | – Which is what? – 15 minutes ago, I received | -什么进展 -15分钟前 |
[42:09] | a call from the foreign minister, | 我接到外交部长打来的电话 |
[42:11] | saying he might have some positive news. | 他说他那边可能有些好消息 |
[42:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[42:15] | He wouldn’t go any further over the phone | 他不肯在电话里细说 |
[42:16] | but intimated he was still working on it, | 但是暗示我他还在努力 |
[42:18] | and he’ll be here at 7:00, in person, to brief me. | 七点他会亲自来这里跟我做简报 |
[42:22] | I should be at that meeting. | 我到时候应该在场 |
[42:24] | But this time we’re gonna do it my way. | 但这次要按照我的方式来 |
[42:28] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[43:02] | Where-where are we going? | 你们要把我带去哪里 |
[43:04] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[43:23] | Salaam Alaikum. | 愿你平安 |
[44:02] | My apologies. | 送上我最真诚的歉意 |
[44:04] | Hopefully your stay here will be short. | 希望你不用在这里久留 |
[44:07] | What am I waiting for? | 我会被怎么处置 |
[44:10] | For me to take back Afghanistan. | 我会带你回阿富汗 |
[44:12] | Just as we did from the British and the Russians before you. | 跟我们之前同英国人和俄国人做的事一样 |
[44:16] | You and who else? | 除了你还有谁 |
[44:18] | You really think you’re the only one making a move? | 你真以为只有你们采取行动了吗 |
[44:21] | Different factions, not just the Taliban, | 不同的势力 不止是塔利班 |
[44:24] | already gearing up for that fight. | 都准备好了战斗 |
[44:26] | America is about to exchange | 美国准备用 |
[44:28] | a number of important prisoners for you, | 很多重要的囚犯来交换你 |
[44:30] | who I will return to their provinces. | 我会把他们送回他们的故乡 |
[44:34] | As heroes. | 让英雄凯旋 |
[44:36] | As servants of Afghanistan. | 作为阿富汗的公仆 |
[44:40] | Prisoner exchange | 这种水平的 |
[44:42] | on that level– | 囚犯交换 |
[44:45] | they’ll never agree to it. | 他们绝不会同意的 |
[44:48] | I told you… | 我说过了 |
[44:51] | I’m not that valuable. | 我没那么重要 |
[44:54] | The director of the CIA is already in Islamabad. | 中情局局长已经抵达伊斯兰堡 |
[44:57] | Sent by your president | 受你们的总统委派 |
[44:58] | to negotiate your return at any cost. | 不惜一切代价 赎回你 |
[45:02] | It has already begun. | 交换已经开始了 |
[45:33] | What is this? | 干嘛啊 |
[45:34] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[45:35] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪里 |
[46:01] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[46:31] | Don’t! | 别 |
[46:33] | Don’t. | 别 |
[46:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[46:39] | No. No. | 不可能不可能 |
[46:40] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[46:41] | – Hey, don’t be scared! – No. | -别害怕 -滚 |
[46:43] | Get the fuck away from me. | 别他妈靠近我 |
[46:45] | Don’t be sca… you’re safe. | 别害怕 你很安全 |
[46:50] | Come on, Carrie. | 冷静 卡莉 |
[46:51] | Come on. | 冷静 |
[46:54] | Come on, Carrie. | 冷静 卡莉 |
[46:55] | Carrie, look at me. | 卡莉 看着我 |
[46:56] | Show… | 看 |
[46:57] | Hey, come on, show me those eyes. | 来 眼睛看着我 |
[46:59] | Come on, open those eyes. | 来 睁开眼睛 |
[47:04] | Show me those eyes. | 眼睛看着我 |
[47:06] | See, see, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 瞧 我不会伤害你的 |
[47:09] | No. | 不 |
[47:09] | Fuck! Wake up! Wake up! | 我操 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[47:11] | Stop it! Cut it out! | 住手 别闹了 |
[47:14] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[47:15] | I was there. | 当时我在场 |
[47:17] | I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[47:18] | You were dead. | 你死了 |
[47:19] | Your mind’s playing tricks on you. | 你的大脑在欺骗你 |
[47:21] | You’ve had a rough night… | 这是一个难熬的夜晚 |
[47:22] | A rough night? Are you fucking kidding me? | 难熬的夜晚 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[47:24] | It’s over now. It’s over, I’m here. | 结束了 结束了 我在这里 |
[47:26] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[47:27] | – No. No, no, no. – I’m here. | -不不不 -我在这里 |
[47:28] | You’re not. | 你不可能 |
[47:29] | You’re not. I know you’re not. | 你不在 我知道你不可能 |
[47:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[47:33] | Is it so hard to believe? | 很难相信吗 |
[47:40] | I want to. | 我想相信 |
[47:43] | I w… I… | 我…我… |
[47:45] | I want… I want to believe. | 我想相信 |
[47:49] | Then do. | 那就相信吧 |
[47:55] | Here. | 来 |
[47:58] | See? | 瞧 |
[48:03] | You… | 你… |
[48:04] | Yes. | 是我 |
[48:06] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[48:07] | Yes, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[48:26] | Why are you so cold? | 你为什么冷冰冰的 |
[48:29] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[48:32] | You are mad at me. | 你在生我的气 |
[48:34] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[48:35] | Yes, you are. | 不 你生气了 |
[48:36] | – I’m not. – You hate me. | -我没有 -你恨我 |
[48:39] | You’ve come back to punish me for what I’ve done. | 你是回来惩罚我的所作所为 |
[48:41] | You’re not making sense again. | 你又在说胡话了 |
[48:42] | I’m making perfect sense. | 我没有说胡话 |
[48:45] | And maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[48:46] | Maybe… maybe that is the awful truth. | 也许 这就是残酷的事实 |
[48:49] | Maybe I just need to say it out loud. | 也许我只需要大声说出来 |
[48:52] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[48:54] | I was willing to let you die. | 我让你去送死 |
[48:58] | Listen to me, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 听我说 我不知道你什么意思 |
[49:00] | No one has died. | 没有人死 |
[49:02] | Yes, they have. | 不 有人死了 |
[49:03] | Yes, they have. | 不 有人死了 |
[49:06] | They have. | 有人死了 |
[49:07] | Not me. | 我没死 |
[49:08] | I’m here, I’m right in front of you. | 我在这里 就在你眼前 |
[49:11] | I’m right… | 我在这里 |
[49:14] | Come here, come here, come here, come here. | 来来来 |
[49:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[49:21] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[49:26] | I’m here. You’re safe now. | 我在这里 你安全了 |
[49:43] | Oh, Brody, Brody, Brody… | 布洛迪 布洛迪 布洛迪 |
[49:48] | Who’s Brody? | 布洛迪是谁 |
[49:52] | Who’s Brody? | 布洛迪是谁 |