时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Homeland… | 《国土安全》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | My pills– someone tampered with them. | 我的药…被人给换了 |
[00:05] | And what– you think I did it? | 怎么 你认为是我做的 |
[00:07] | – Did you? – No. | -是你吗 -不是 |
[00:10] | She has a history of mental illness. | 她有精神病史 |
[00:13] | I didn’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:13] | She would have been on a plane right now, | 她现在本该在飞机上 |
[00:15] | back home, relieved of her post. | 回家 被停职 |
[00:17] | Abdul Zaheer. | 阿卜杜勒·查希尔 |
[00:19] | Faysal Ahmad. | 费萨尔·艾哈迈德 |
[00:21] | What Haqqani wants for Saul. | 看看哈卡尼对索尔开的条件 |
[00:23] | This is Haqqani’s entire command structure. | 这是哈卡尼的整个指挥中枢 |
[00:25] | You give up these five, | 你要把这五个人放走了 |
[00:26] | he basically controls from here to Kabul. | 从这里到喀布尔都会被他控制 |
[00:29] | Carrie, it’s me. | 卡莉 是我 |
[00:30] | I’m here. | 我在听 |
[00:31] | I will not be a pawn in this prisoner exchange. | 我不要做囚徒交换 |
[00:34] | Escape or die– promise me. | 要么逃掉要么死 答应我 |
[00:37] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[00:38] | We’re seeing some Taliban presence in town. | 我们发现一些塔利班出现在镇子里 |
[00:40] | There are too many of ’em. | 他们人太多了 |
[00:42] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[00:43] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[00:44] | No! I’m here. I’m here. | 不 我在这里 |
[00:47] | And I am telling you | 我郑重告诉你 |
[00:49] | it is not hopeless. | 还有希望 |
[00:51] | There is a way. | 还有生机 |
[00:52] | So at the alleyway, you’re gonna take a right. | 到小巷里以后 往右转 |
[00:54] | Okay, okay. I’m in. | 好了 我进来了 |
[00:56] | Just keep moving. | 继续走 |
[00:59] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[01:03] | You fucking lied to me! | 你他妈的骗我 |
[01:04] | Goddamn you! | 王八蛋 |
[01:06] | Tell Haqqani we’ll meet his demands. | 转告哈卡尼我们会满足他的要求 |
[01:09] | I betrayed Saul. | 我背叛了索尔 |
[01:10] | How can saving someone’s life be the wrong choice? | 救人怎么就成了错误的选择呢 |
[01:12] | Nothing good can happen | 在这个被我们亲手蹂躏了的世界里 |
[01:13] | in this fucked-up world that we’ve made for ourselves. | 根本不会有好事发生 |
[01:16] | I need you to do something for me, Dennis. | 你得帮我办点事 丹尼斯 |
[01:17] | It’s going to be easy. | 很简单的 |
[01:22] | You said you had something to tell me? | 你说有事要告诉我 |
[01:24] | The ambassador’s husband– | 大使的丈夫 |
[01:27] | he’s working against you. | 和你作对的人是他 |
[02:56] | Abdul Zaheer, commander, Paktia province. | 阿卜杜勒·查希尔 指挥官 帕克蒂亚省人 |
[02:59] | Chief recruiter of suicide bombers | 奎塔及拉瓦尔品第 |
[03:01] | from the madrassas in Quetta and Rawalpindi. | 校内人体炸弹招募负责人 |
[03:03] | Faysal Ahmad, deputy commander, Khost province. | 费萨尔·艾哈迈德 副指挥 霍斯特省人 |
[03:07] | Overseer of the heroin networks of southeast Afghanistan. | 阿富汗东南毒品网络负责人 |
[03:11] | Hafiz Jan, commander, Sangin district. | 哈菲兹·贾德 指挥官 桑金人 |
[03:15] | Mustafa Hashmi, | 穆斯塔法·哈什米 |
[03:16] | logistics commander, Logar district. | 后勤指挥 洛加尔人 |
[03:20] | And Amir Wasif, commander, Wardak district. | 阿米尔·瓦西夫 指挥官 瓦尔达克省人 |
[03:23] | Responsible for the attacks on Karachi airport, | 组织实施卡拉奇机场 喀布尔洲际酒店 |
[03:26] | the Kabul Intercontinental hotel and the UN Compound. | 以及联合国办公楼袭击事件 |
[03:30] | Sign here. | 这里签名 |
[03:38] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 出发 |
[03:51] | Quinn just picked up the Taliban prisoners. | 奎恩刚刚接管塔利班人犯 |
[03:52] | They’ll be in Islamabad in two hours. | 两小时后抵达伊斯兰堡 |
[03:54] | Great. I’ll tell the White House. | 很好 我上报白宫 |
[03:56] | And you’ll warn them about Haqqani? | 你警告他们哈卡尼的动向吧 |
[03:58] | You mean him getting five | 你是说任凭他 |
[03:59] | of his top commanders back isn’t enough bad news? | 救出五个指挥官还不够糟心吗 |
[04:01] | I’m just saying, give them a heads-up. | 我是说让他们小心一点 |
[04:03] | About what? | 小心什么 |
[04:04] | A theory? That’s all you’ve got, isn’t it? | 推测吗 你就会来这个啊 |
[04:07] | Haqqani faked his death | 哈卡尼是在索尔 |
[04:08] | long before Saul got on a plane to Pakistan. | 来到巴基斯坦前就开始装死的 |
[04:10] | Getting his men back was not part of the original plan. | 救回手下并非他的原计划 |
[04:13] | It’s a bonus. | 是意外收获 |
[04:13] | It’s a nightmare, | 这是噩梦 |
[04:14] | as is this plan you want me to warn everyone about, | 你一点线索都没有就让我 |
[04:17] | even though you don’t have a clue what it is. | 提醒大家小心也是一样 |
[04:18] | I’m working a source. | 我在跟一条线索 |
[04:20] | Right. Your new best friend in the ISI. | 对 就你在三军情报局交的新朋友 |
[04:24] | Aasar Khan saved my life. | 阿萨尔·汗救过我的命 |
[04:26] | Then he risked his own to give up Dennis Boyd. | 他还冒险说出了丹尼斯·博伊德 |
[04:28] | But that’s all he gave you. | 可他只能给你这么多 |
[04:30] | What about who’s running Boyd inside the ISI, | 但谁是博伊德在三军情报局的上线 |
[04:32] | or what they’re cooking up together? | 他们一起在密谋什么呢 |
[04:35] | Khan was willing to identify the breach inside our embassy, | 汗可以指出我们使馆的内奸是谁 |
[04:38] | not betray his own people. | 但不会背叛自己人 |
[04:39] | Or he’s playing you. | 也可能在耍你 |
[04:43] | Well, we’ll know when we talk to Boyd. | 我们跟博伊德聊聊就知道了 |
[04:56] | – John. – Thanks for this. | -约翰 -谢谢你能来 |
[04:58] | I know you got things to do and places to be. | 我知道你还有其他事要忙 |
[05:03] | So, uh, what’s up? | 到底什么事 |
[05:06] | I need your advice on something. | 有点事我需要你的意见 |
[05:08] | It’s a little delicate. | 这事有点微妙 |
[05:10] | Grab a pew. | 随便坐吧 |
[05:20] | First, can we keep this between us? | 首先 这事只有咱俩知道 行吗 |
[05:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:24] | It’s about Sandy Bachman. | 是关于珊迪·巴克曼的 |
[05:26] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[05:27] | Well, he was developing quite a rep for himself before he was killed. | 他被杀前让自己名声大噪 |
[05:30] | Generating some spectacular intel | 在塔利班盘踞的部落区 |
[05:32] | on Taliban positions in the tribal areas. | 获取了很多极具价值的情报 |
[05:35] | Until he blew up that wedding anyway. | 至少在轰炸婚礼之前没问题 |
[05:37] | True. | 没错 |
[05:38] | Plus, his methodology wasn’t exactly kosher. | 另外 他的做事手段也不太干净 |
[05:42] | Turns out he was trading secrets in exchange for the information. | 事实证明他在出卖机密以获取情报 |
[05:46] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[05:48] | We were wondering if you might know something about that. | 我们在想 你也许知道一些情况 |
[05:51] | Me? | 我 |
[05:52] | He was your friend, Dennis. He didn’t have many. | 他跟你是朋友 丹尼斯 他可没多少朋友 |
[05:54] | Did you ever see him meeting somebody you didn’t recognize, | 你有没有见过他跟你不认识的人见面 |
[05:57] | or carrying something out of the embassy he shouldn’t have? | 或者把不该带的东西带出大使馆 |
[05:59] | I don’t think so. Not that I can recall anyway. | 应该没有 反正我没印象 |
[06:04] | This is the problem: | 问题是这样 |
[06:06] | The documents that he was passing to the other side, | 他交给对方的文件 |
[06:10] | they came from your wife’s computer. | 来自你太太的电脑 |
[06:13] | Martha’s? | 玛莎的电脑 |
[06:15] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[06:18] | You think she gave them to him? | 你觉得是她给他的 |
[06:21] | No. | 不 |
[06:23] | You think I did? | 你觉得是我 |
[06:25] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[06:26] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[06:27] | I don’t know, Dennis. | 我不知道 丹尼斯 |
[06:29] | Like I said, Sandy was your friend. | 我说了 珊迪是你朋友 |
[06:31] | Maybe he convinced you it was for the war effort. | 也许他让你相信这是战争需要 |
[06:33] | It wasn’t me, John. | 不是我 约翰 |
[06:34] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[06:35] | ‘Cause if it was, now’s the time to come clean. | 如果真是你 现在是时候交代了 |
[06:41] | It wasn’t me, I swear. | 真不是我 我发誓 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | Well, look, uh… | 听着 |
[06:49] | if you remember anything, let me know. | 如果你想起什么事 记得告诉我 |
[06:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:52] | I’ll, uh, rack my brain. | 我会绞尽脑汁去想的 |
[06:55] | – And thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[07:07] | You hear that? | 你都听到了吗 |
[07:08] | Thought we had him for a second. | 有那么一秒 我以为抓到他了 |
[07:10] | We may still. He’s making a call. | 也许还有机会 他在打电话 |
[07:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:18] | Do it. | 快 |
[07:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[07:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[07:29] | Thing is, our evidence is weak. | 问题是我们证据不足 |
[07:31] | If he’s smart enough to know that, | 如果他够聪明就能意识到 |
[07:32] | he’ll just keep stonewalling us. | 他就会继续跟我们打太极 |
[07:34] | So… | 那么 |
[07:35] | one step at a time. | 一步一步来吧 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:39] | Let him sweat for a couple of hours, then… | 让他焦头烂额几小时 然后 |
[07:41] | then grab him again, | 再抓他来 |
[07:42] | take it to the next level. | 进入下一阶段 |
[08:29] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[09:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:47] | Tell me we’re doing the right thing. | 告诉我 我们在做正确的事 |
[09:53] | Right thing’s getting Saul back. | 正确的事就是救回索尔 |
[10:06] | I already told you I don’t know anything. | 我已经说了我什么都不知道 |
[10:08] | Won’t be five minutes. | 最多五分钟 |
[10:12] | Thanks, John. | 谢谢 约翰 |
[10:19] | Dennis, hi. | 丹尼斯 你好 |
[10:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:25] | I’d like you to look at something. | 我想让你看点东西 |
[10:30] | Do you recognize any of these? | 你认得这些东西吗 |
[10:33] | I don’t think so. Should I? | 不 我应该认得吗 |
[10:35] | They’re the documents John mentioned to you earlier. | 这些就是约翰之前跟你提过的文件 |
[10:38] | The documents from your wife’s laptop. | 你妻子电脑里的文件 |
[10:40] | The ones you stole for Sandy. | 你帮珊迪偷的那些文件 |
[10:42] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听得很清楚 |
[10:43] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我什么都没偷 |
[10:44] | You were the only one at the residence | 这些文件被下载的时候 |
[10:45] | at the time the documents were downloaded. | 只有你一个人在房子里 |
[10:48] | We synced up the computer with your keycard logs. | 你的钥匙卡记录和电脑登录的时间匹配 |
[10:51] | You want to register your protest now, Dennis? | 你现在打算抗议吗 丹尼斯 |
[10:53] | Demand a lawyer, wave the Constitution in my face, | 找律师 把宪法摔我脸上 |
[10:55] | threaten me with the wrath of your almighty wife? | 拿你全能的老婆来吓唬我 |
[10:57] | Or do we just assume all that crap, and get on with it? | 或者就此承认 然后我们进入下一步 |
[10:59] | I’m an American citizen, technically on American soil. | 我是一名美国公民 理论上这里是美国领土 |
[11:01] | You are a traitor, and I am the fucking CIA. | 你是卖国贼 而我他妈是中情局的 |
[11:10] | You’re not going anywhere | 你哪都别想去 |
[11:11] | until you tell me who Sandy’s contact was at the ISI. | 除非你供出三军情报局里和珊迪接头的人 |
[11:14] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about. – Yes, you do. | -我根本不知道你在说什么 -你清楚得很 |
[11:17] | Because whoever it is, is now running you. | 因为不论这人是谁 正在操纵你 |
[11:21] | And whoever it is | 而且这个人 |
[11:21] | had you break into my apartment and switch out my meds. | 让你摸进我的房间 偷换了我的药 |
[11:30] | Do you know what these are? | 你知道这些是什么药吗 |
[11:32] | Phenethylamine. | 苯乙胺 |
[11:35] | Otherwise known as 25i. | 又称作25i |
[11:37] | Twice as potent as LSD. | 是LSD[迷幻药]药效的两倍 |
[11:39] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这完全和我无关 |
[11:40] | I ended up wandering around Islamabad | 这让我午夜时分 |
[11:42] | in the middle of the night | 在伊斯兰堡街头游荡 |
[11:43] | with no idea where I was, or what I was doing. | 完全不知道自己身在何处 在做什么 |
[11:46] | I’m-I’m gonna ask for that lawyer now. | 我现在要求一名律师 |
[11:47] | You poisoned me. I could have died out there. | 你给我下毒 我很可能就死在外头 |
[11:49] | You think I’m gonna let you talk to a lawyer? | 你以为我会让你找律师吗 |
[11:51] | Sit the fuck down! | 你他妈给我坐下 |
[12:01] | All right. Have it your way. | 好吧 随便你 |
[12:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:04] | I’m saying good night. | 在和你道别 |
[12:05] | You can’t just leave me here. | 你不能把我丢在这 |
[12:06] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:07] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[13:08] | Welcome back to Islamabad. | 欢迎回到伊斯兰堡 |
[13:10] | I hope your journey was not uncomfortable. | 希望你在旅途中没怎么吃苦头 |
[13:21] | Now… | 现在… |
[13:22] | by the grace of God, | 承蒙神之恩典 |
[13:24] | we will strike the heaviest blow at the crusaders | 我们将会给占领我们国家的十字军团 |
[13:26] | who occupy our country. | 最致命的打击 |
[13:30] | How long have they flown over our homes, | 他们如幽灵般的盘旋在我们上空 |
[13:33] | bombed our weddings and funerals, | 轰炸婚礼葬场地 |
[13:36] | murdered our women and children? | 残杀妇女儿童 |
[13:39] | We will drive them from our skies. | 我们要将他们逐出这片天空 |
[13:43] | We will show their crimes to the world. | 我们会将他们的罪孽公诸于世 |
[13:47] | This man, | 这个人 |
[13:48] | Saul Berenson, chief of the CIA, | 索尔·贝伦森 中情局局长 |
[13:52] | he, by the grace of God, | 承蒙神之恩典 |
[13:54] | will bring us back our brothers. | 他将换回我们的兄弟 |
[13:56] | They will march with us to Kabul | 他们将和我们并肩前往喀布尔 |
[13:58] | and raise the flag of God over our country again. | 再一次将神的旗帜布满祖国大地 |
[15:12] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:14] | Carrie. It’s Mira. | 卡莉 我是米拉 |
[15:17] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[15:19] | I’ve spoken to Ambassador Boyd. | 我和博伊德大使谈过了 |
[15:22] | She said that it’s all happening tomorrow morning. | 她说是在明天早上 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:25] | The White House has given its blessing. | 白宫对我表示了慰问 |
[15:26] | The other… parties in the exchange are already here. | 交换人质的各方人员也都到齐了 |
[15:29] | By noon tomorrow, | 到明天中午 |
[15:30] | Saul will be back in the embassy. | 索尔就会回到大使馆 |
[15:33] | You say that the White House has given its blessing, | 你说白宫方面表示了慰问 |
[15:35] | but has the CIA? | 中情局没有吗 |
[15:38] | Wh-What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:39] | I know that giving up these people for Saul is a loss. | 我知道为了索尔而放回这些人是一大损失 |
[15:42] | It’s a bad loss. I know you’ll want to turn it around. | 损失很惨重 我知道你肯定想翻盘 |
[15:45] | Mira… | 米拉… |
[15:46] | I know what the CIA’s like: | 我知道中情局的风格 |
[15:47] | – people are expendable, even its own people. – Mira, | -所有人都可以牺牲 即使是自己人 -米拉 |
[15:50] | listen to me, | 听我说 |
[15:52] | do not worry. | 别担心 |
[15:53] | Lockhart is not running the exchange tomorrow. I am. | 明天去做交换的人不是洛克哈特 是我 |
[15:59] | I’m talking about you. | 我说的就是你 |
[16:02] | Carrie, you’re so good. | 卡莉 你很出色 |
[16:04] | You’ve become so good, | 你成长得太出色了 |
[16:06] | so… professional. | 也太职业了 |
[16:08] | I know it makes Saul proud, but… | 我知道索尔很引你为傲 但… |
[16:10] | be-before the CIA, I’m asking you to remember… | 在中情局之上 请你记得… |
[16:15] | just normal life. | 普通的生命 |
[16:17] | And that I love him, | 我爱他 |
[16:19] | Saul, my husband. | 索尔 我的丈夫 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:26] | And I believe you do, too. | 我相信你也爱他 |
[16:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:35] | And I am begging you, don’t let him die. | 我恳求你 别让他死 |
[16:39] | Just don’t let him die. Just… | 别让他死就行… |
[18:00] | – What’s this? – Know who that is? | -这是什么 -知道这是谁吗 |
[18:03] | That’s your friend, Sandy Bachman. | 你的朋友 珊迪·巴克曼 |
[18:05] | My God. | 天呐 |
[18:06] | Better look quick. Soon he hasn’t got a face. | 快点看吧 他的脸很快就要血肉模糊了 |
[18:14] | You think we behave badly? | 你觉得我们恶毒 |
[18:16] | This is how the other side behaves. | 这是对方的做法 |
[18:19] | These are the people that you’re in bed with. | 这些就是跟你媾合的人 |
[18:21] | These are the people that you’re spying for. | 这些就是你为之提供情报的人 |
[18:23] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -是的 |
[18:25] | Killing a CIA station chief, that’s a big deal, Dennis. | 杀死中情局情报站长是件大事 丹尼斯 |
[18:28] | It’s a very big deal. | 是天大的事 |
[18:30] | Nobody, not even the ISI, would do such a thing lightly. | 即使三军情报局 也不会轻易为之 |
[18:32] | It means they are protecting another agenda. | 这说明他们在掩盖其他企图 |
[18:35] | It means, almost certainly, American lives are at stake, | 几乎可以确定 美国人命悬一线 |
[18:39] | either here or in Afghanistan or back at home. | 要么在这里 要么在阿富汗或者美国本土 |
[18:41] | Do you understand what I’m telling you? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[18:43] | – I’m not stupid. – Then start fucking talking! | -我不傻 -那就赶快他妈的交代 |
[18:46] | I can’t tell you what I don’t know. | 我不知道的事怎么讲 |
[18:48] | You passed state secrets to Sandy, | 你把国家秘密传给珊迪 |
[18:51] | you broke into my apartment, | 摸进我的房间 |
[18:53] | you dosed me with a powerful hallucinogen– | 把我的药换成强效致幻剂 |
[18:56] | what else have you been asked to do? | 他们还让你干什么了 |
[18:57] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:04] | You say that you understand, but I don’t think that you do. | 你说你懂 但我看你根本不懂 |
[19:07] | This is a matter of national security, Dennis. | 这事关国家安全 丹尼斯 |
[19:10] | You have no idea how much discretion that gives me. | 你根本不知道我有多大的自主权 |
[19:14] | – What do you mean? – I can call in a professional interrogator. | -什么意思 -我可以把专业审讯员找来 |
[19:17] | I can have you rendered to a black site. | 我可以送你去地下监狱 |
[19:19] | No, you can’t. | 你不能 |
[19:19] | We don’t do that anymore. | 我们已经不这么干了 |
[19:20] | – That policy was repudiated. – Publicly it was. | -这条政策已经废止了 -不公开了而已 |
[19:23] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[19:24] | I am authorized to kill U.S. Citizens on the battlefield, you motherfucker. | 我有权在战场上杀美国公民 你妈了个逼的 |
[19:27] | Don’t think I can’t do whatever is required. | 我绝对会不惜一切代价 |
[19:29] | Don’t think that I won’t. | 别以为我会手软 |
[19:32] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[19:36] | You know what, Dennis… | 知道吗 丹尼斯… |
[19:40] | you just fucked yourself. | 你刚把自己搞死了 |
[19:42] | Wait, wait, wh-what are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[19:45] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[19:46] | This is my goddamn embassy. Open the door! | 这该死的大使馆我说了算 开门 |
[19:48] | Ma-Ma’am, sorry. Ma’am. Ma’am. | 阁下 抱歉 阁下 |
[19:51] | – Why is he in here? – I’m questioning him. | -他怎么会在这里 -我在审问他 |
[19:52] | – You’re what? – I believe he’s involved– | -什么 -我认为他跟… |
[19:54] | You have no fucking right to question anyone– | 你他妈没权力审问任何人 |
[19:56] | anyone!– in my embassy | 我大使馆内的任何人 |
[19:57] | without my say-so. | 除非经我同意 |
[20:00] | Dennis, come with me. | 丹尼斯 跟我走 |
[20:04] | You are finished here. | 这里没你的事了 |
[20:06] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[20:08] | You are finished everywhere. | 哪里都没你的事了 |
[20:26] | She accused me of spying for the ISI. | 她说我给三军情报局当间谍 |
[20:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:30] | Apparently I’m in league with the people that killed Sandy. | 显然认为我跟杀死珊迪的人是同党 |
[20:34] | – You are? – I am. | -是吗 -没错 |
[20:36] | Did she produce any evidence to support this? | 她拿出任何证据了吗 |
[20:39] | Just threats and accusations. | 就是威胁和指责 |
[20:41] | You sure? Nothing specific? | 你确定没有具体的事吗 |
[20:42] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[20:44] | Why do you ask? | 干嘛这么问 |
[20:46] | Because it’s unlikely they would have invented something | 因为他们不会平白无故 |
[20:48] | out of thin air. | 捏造事实 |
[20:50] | You must’ve had contact with someone they suspect. | 你一定是跟他们的嫌犯有过接触 |
[20:53] | Any idea who that could be? | 能想到是谁吗 |
[20:55] | No. Not offhand. | 不知道 想不出来 |
[20:56] | What about at the university? | 你们学校的人呢 |
[20:58] | One of your new students? A fellow professor? | 哪个新来的学生 实习教授呢 |
[21:00] | – Honestly, nobody. – Come on, Dennis, | -说实话 谁都没有 -拜托 丹尼斯 |
[21:02] | there must be somebody– think. | 一定有 好好想想 |
[21:06] | You can tell me. | 你尽管告诉我 |
[21:11] | Even if you’re having an affair, you can tell me. | 就算是你有外遇 也可以告诉我 |
[21:13] | – I’m not having an affair! Jesus! – Okay. Okay. | -我没有外遇 天呐 -好吧 好吧 |
[21:15] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[21:20] | Listen, I got to deal with this Saul business. | 我得去处理索尔的事情了 |
[21:22] | Go. Go. I’ll be fine. | 去吧 去吧 我没事 |
[21:23] | Stay here. Don’t talk to anyone. | 待在这里 别跟任何人说话 |
[21:26] | And if Mathison tries anything again… | 要是麦吉森再搞什么花样… |
[21:27] | I’ll call you. | 我就给你打电话 |
[21:29] | Do that. | 对 |
[22:01] | He denies everything. | 他全盘否认了 |
[22:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[22:04] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[22:05] | Nada. Zip. | 没吐露半句 |
[22:07] | It’s like he knew I was playing him. | 好像知道我给他下套一样 |
[22:10] | Got to admit, part of me was impressed he didn’t fall for it. | 不得不说 他没轻易上当还让我有点佩服 |
[22:12] | It’s a hell of a time for him to discover a backbone. | 这时候突然长骨气了 |
[22:14] | Isn’t it? | 可不是 |
[22:16] | I’ll keep trying. | 我会继续套他 |
[22:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:21] | Briefing for the exchange starts in 40 minutes. | 四十分钟后开始做人质交换的简报 |
[22:23] | Vehicles on standby. We got to go. | 车已备好 我们得走了 |
[22:25] | Bring Saul home. | 把索尔接回来 |
[22:33] | Nothing out of Dennis? | 丹尼斯什么也没招吗 |
[22:35] | Well, let’s just concentrate on getting Saul back… | 先把索尔救回来再说… |
[22:36] | – I want you to stay here. – No. | -我要你留在这里 -不行 |
[22:37] | – Quinn… – No, I need to be at the exchange. | -奎恩 -我得去人质交换现场 |
[22:39] | I’ll have Special Forces, | 有特种部队 |
[22:40] | two security details, I’ll be fine. | 两名贴身护卫保护我 我不会有事的 |
[22:43] | I called in a Global Hawk from Bagram. | 我从巴格拉姆召来了全球鹰 |
[22:44] | It’ll be at 45,000 feet in overwatch, | 它会在十四千米高空掩护我 |
[22:46] | but I need you in the ops room monitoring it. | 但我需要你去指挥室监控这次行动 |
[22:48] | What am I looking for? | 要我注意什么 |
[22:50] | Anything the ISI or Haqqani might try. | 三军情报局或哈卡尼搞的任何小动作 |
[22:52] | Maybe getting their guys back | 他们也许会接回他们的人 |
[22:53] | and keeping Saul. | 但继续扣留索尔 |
[22:54] | Maybe even killing Saul. | 或是直接杀了索尔 |
[22:55] | – You think that’s likely? – Don’t know. | -你觉得有这个可能 -不知道 |
[22:57] | But I know there’s something else going on. | 但我知道这里面肯定有什么猫腻 |
[23:00] | I’ll keep my eyes open. | 我会留意的 |
[23:15] | Tea. | 喝茶吗 |
[23:16] | Very good. | 很好喝 |
[24:04] | Sir… | 先生… |
[24:06] | Mr. Boyd, you need to stop. | 博伊德先生 请止步 |
[24:10] | I’m sorry. You can’t leave the house. | 很抱歉 你不能离开屋子 |
[24:13] | What do you mean, I can’t? | 什么意思 怎么不能离开了 |
[24:14] | For your own safety, sir. | 为了您的安全着想 先生 |
[24:16] | I’ve got to get to my office. I’ve got to pick up some papers. | 我得去趟办公室 取些文件 |
[24:18] | I’ll be 20 minutes. | 二十分钟就回来 |
[24:19] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让您离开 |
[24:21] | Well, then come with me, man. | 那你就跟我一起去 |
[24:22] | I need to get these papers, I’ve work to do, | 我要拿到那些论文 我有工作要做 |
[24:24] | I-I just can’t sit around this house all day… | 我总不能整天无所事事地在家里待着… |
[24:33] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢 中士 |
[24:35] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[24:36] | I can’t even go to my office? | 我连办公室都不能去了吗 |
[24:37] | Why do you need to go there? | 你为什么要去 |
[24:38] | Why do you think? I have essays to mark. | 还能因为什么 我要批论文啊 |
[24:41] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[24:46] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[24:47] | Nothing. Papers. | 没什么 论文而已 |
[24:50] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[24:51] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别闹了 |
[24:52] | – Sergeant… – Ma’am? | -中士 -大使阁下 |
[24:53] | Give me Mr. Boyd’s bag. | 把博伊德先生的包拿给我 |
[24:54] | Are you kidding me? Come on, just… | 你开什么玩笑 拜托 只是… |
[24:57] | Come… | 拜… |
[25:03] | Clothes, passport, money… | 衣物 护照 钱 |
[25:06] | Really. | 不是吧 |
[25:08] | Tell me what you’re involved in, | 告诉我你卷进什么事了 |
[25:09] | or I will have you locked up. | 不然我就关押你 |
[25:11] | I’m involved in nothing, I’ve done nothing. | 我什么也没卷进 我什么都没做 |
[25:13] | Dennis… | 丹尼斯 |
[25:16] | please stop lying. | 别再说谎了 |
[25:18] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[25:23] | Take Mr. Boyd to the guardroom. | 把博伊德先生带到警卫室 |
[25:25] | Hold him there. | 把他关在那里 |
[25:26] | No phone calls, no visitors, | 不许打电话 不许见访客 |
[25:27] | no communication with anyone. | 不允许跟任何人交谈 |
[25:29] | – Martha, Martha, don’t do this. – Let’s go, sir. | -玛莎 玛莎别这样 -走吧 先生 |
[25:31] | Don’t do this, Martha! | 别这么做 玛莎 |
[25:49] | Ms. Mathison. | 麦吉森女士 |
[25:50] | Good morning, General. | 早上好 将军 |
[25:52] | My deputy, John Redmond. | 这是我的副手 约翰·雷蒙 |
[25:54] | Captain Franzen, who’s in charge of the prisoner escort. | 弗兰岑队长负责本次犯人的押送行动 |
[25:57] | Director Lockhart isn’t with you? | 洛克哈特局长没和你一起来吗 |
[25:59] | Why should he be? | 他为什么要过来 |
[26:00] | Is he not interested in the safe return of Mr. Berenson? | 难道他不担心贝伦森先生能否安全返回吗 |
[26:04] | Mr. Berenson was taken from an area controlled | 贝伦森先生是从三军情报局控制的区域 |
[26:05] | by the ISI, just like this. | 被抓走的 正如此地 |
[26:07] | Is that why you brought your private army? | 所以你就带了你的私人军队 |
[26:09] | Shall we get on with it? | 我们能进入主题了吗 |
[26:10] | – Excuse me. – This is where we are. | -失陪下 -这是我们的所在地 |
[26:14] | And here– this area of tarmac– | 这里 这片柏油路 |
[26:16] | is where the exchange will happen. | 是交换进行的地方 |
[26:18] | And as you requested, it has clear lines of sight | 按照你们的要求 视线清晰 |
[26:20] | and is not overlooked by any building. | 周围没有任何建筑 |
[26:23] | Where will your side be? | 你们在哪里 |
[26:24] | This hangar will be our staging point; | 我们将部署在这个机库附近 |
[26:26] | we will be in clear view outside of it. | 我们会在机库外面视野开阔的地方 |
[26:28] | The CIA position is here. | 中情局在这里 |
[26:31] | How will Mr. Berenson be delivered to the exchange? | 贝伦森先生怎么送到交换点 |
[26:33] | When we see the Taliban prisoners | 我们看到塔利班囚犯 |
[26:35] | and have confirmed their identities, | 并确认身份之后 |
[26:36] | we will contact Haqqani’s representatives. | 就马上联系哈卡尼的代表 |
[26:38] | They will then deliver Mr. Berenson | 他们会驾车送贝伦森先生 |
[26:40] | to the point of exchange. | 到交换点 |
[26:41] | What assurance do we have that Haqqani won’t | 我们如何能保证 囚犯抵达后 |
[26:43] | attempt to overrun the site once the prisoners arrive? | 哈卡尼不会搞突然袭击 |
[26:46] | The Pakistani army | 这个地方是由 |
[26:47] | controls this site, not Mr. Haqqani. | 巴基斯坦军方控制的 不是哈卡尼先生 |
[26:50] | It’s Lockhart. | 洛克哈特打电话来 |
[26:53] | Sir? | 局长 |
[26:56] | What about the exchange itself? | 那具体怎么交换呢 |
[26:58] | Haqqani’s men will leave Mr. Berenson here | 哈卡尼的人把贝伦森先生 |
[27:01] | in plain sight, then withdraw. | 留在开阔地后撤走 |
[27:03] | You will release the prisoners, | 然后你们释放囚犯 |
[27:04] | who will walk to the same point, unaccompanied. | 囚犯自己往交换点走 |
[27:06] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[27:07] | This doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[27:09] | Once they are parallel with Mr. Berenson… | 一旦他们经过贝伦森先生 |
[27:11] | – What do you mean? …- Each party will cross to their own side. | -你什么意思 -双方会回到自己人那边 |
[27:12] | We’re really exposed out here. | 我们在这里毫无掩蔽 |
[27:14] | I heard the location met all the specifications your side gave. | 我听说交换点符合你方的所有要求 |
[27:17] | You heard? | 你听说 |
[27:18] | You mean you didn’t know? | 你是说你什么都不知道 |
[27:21] | I was shut out of the planning. | 整个计划不允许我参与 |
[27:25] | – Is that unusual? – You could say so. | -这不合常理吧 -可以这么说 |
[27:29] | Aasar, is there something going on? | 阿萨尔 是不是有什么内情 |
[27:30] | Some kind of double-cross? | 有阴谋吗 |
[27:33] | No drone or UAV will overfly the exchange. | 无人机不得接近交换点 |
[27:34] | For God’s sake, tell me. | 我的老天啊 快点告诉我 |
[27:36] | If we see one or hear one, | 如果我们看见 或者听见 |
[27:38] | or hear of one, | 或者听说有无人机 |
[27:39] | Mr. Berenson will not be returned. | 贝伦森先生就不会被释放 |
[27:42] | And neither will the prisoners. | 那么囚犯也不会被释放 |
[27:44] | But assuming a successful handover, | 但假设移交成功 |
[27:46] | may I remind you of your agreement | 我需要提醒你们一下 |
[27:48] | that the prisoners, once exchanged, | 你们同意将交换的囚犯 |
[27:49] | will remain within Pakistani military custody. | 交由巴基斯坦军方监禁 |
[27:52] | This was the preeminent condition of the White House | 这是白宫方面和洛克哈特局长 |
[27:55] | – and Director Lockhart and agreed to. – Yeah. | -同意交换的前提 -好的 |
[27:58] | Okay, will do. Mm-hmm. Yes. | 好的 我知道了 |
[27:59] | Of course. We do not want to see these people on the street | 当然 我们比你们更不愿意看到 |
[28:01] | any more than you do. | 这些人在街上招摇过市 |
[28:03] | Is there anything else, Mr. Redmond? | 还有什么事吗 雷蒙德先生 |
[28:04] | If there is, we all have radios, | 如果有的话 我们有对讲机 |
[28:06] | the frequencies are set and secure. | 频率已经调好 很安全 |
[28:08] | Let’s get on with it. | 我们开始吧 |
[28:09] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[28:43] | No. | 不要 |
[28:46] | Fucking no. | 没他妈搞错吧 |
[28:49] | Why don’t you put it on? | 为什么不穿在你身上 |
[28:50] | Why don’t you, you fucking coward? | 怎么不是你穿 你个胆小鬼 |
[28:51] | He is happy to wear it, Mr. Berenson, because… | 他愿意穿 贝伦森先生 因为… |
[28:55] | one year ago, when you were director of the CIA, | 一年前 你还是中情局局长的时候 |
[28:59] | a drone killed his father and brother. | 一架无人机害死了他的父亲和兄弟 |
[29:04] | He is happy to wear it. | 他愿意穿 |
[29:25] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[29:26] | prisoners are on approach. | 囚犯到了 |
[29:28] | Show’s about to begin. | 好戏要上演了 |
[29:29] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[30:02] | Bring them out. | 带他们出来 |
[30:07] | Quinn, do you see anything? | 奎恩 你看到什么了吗 |
[30:11] | No, you’re all clear. | 没有 你们都安全 |
[30:26] | Your prisoners are here. | 你们的囚犯到了 |
[30:34] | We see them. | 我们看见了 |
[30:37] | Now we want to see Saul. | 我们要看到索尔 |
[31:23] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[31:25] | Perimeter’s still clear. | 周围仍然没有危险 |
[31:29] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[32:20] | You see Saul Berenson. | 你看到索尔·贝伦森了 |
[32:21] | Let the prisoners go. | 放囚犯们走 |
[32:24] | Not until those men pull back. | 先让那些人撤走 |
[32:26] | They get in the van and drive away | 让他们上车离开 |
[32:27] | or the prisoners stay right here. | 否则这些囚犯留在原地 |
[32:51] | Who the fuck is that? | 那他妈是谁 |
[32:52] | They left a kid behind. | 他们留下一个孩子 |
[32:54] | What’s the boy doing there? | 那男孩在那里干什么 |
[32:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:00] | He has to leave too. | 他也得离开 |
[33:11] | – Bomb vest. – Jesus. | -炸弹背心 -天呐 |
[33:12] | – Watch the prisoners. – Get ’em on the ground! | -看好囚犯们 -让他们跪下 |
[33:16] | What the fuck is this– a suicide vest? | 这他妈是什么 自杀炸弹背心 |
[33:19] | We didn’t know. Obviously, Haqqani doesn’t trust you. | 我们事先不知道 显然哈卡尼不信任你 |
[33:22] | You tell Haqqani anything happens to Saul, | 你告诉哈卡尼 如果索尔出了什么事 |
[33:24] | we execute the prisoners, right here, | 我们就当场处决这些囚犯 |
[33:25] | right now– tell him. | 立刻动手 告诉他 |
[33:32] | Who’s got the detonator? | 谁拿着起爆器 |
[33:33] | Quinn– kid with the bomb vest next to Saul. | 奎恩 索尔旁边有个穿炸弹背心的孩子 |
[33:35] | Find the detonator. | 找出起爆器 |
[33:38] | Could be anywhere. Everyone has a damn cell phone. | 哪里都可能 每个人都拿着手机 |
[33:46] | The boy is insurance. | 男孩是以防万一的 |
[33:48] | As soon as the prisoners are free | 一旦囚犯们获得自由 |
[33:49] | he will leave with them. | 他会和他们一起离开 |
[33:51] | What guarantees do we have? | 那我们能得到什么保证 |
[33:52] | Haqqani will not kill his own men, | 哈卡尼不会杀死他自己的人 |
[33:54] | that is your guarantee. | 这就是你们的保证 |
[33:55] | But you need to do this now. Now! | 但你需要尽快行动 马上 |
[34:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:13] | Walk the prisoners. | 让囚犯们走 |
[34:53] | – Saul, don’t. – What’s he doing? | -索尔 不要 -他在干什么 |
[34:57] | Stop the prisoners. Stop the prisoners! | 让囚犯们停下 让他们停下 |
[34:59] | Halt. | 站住 |
[35:00] | What the hell is Berenson doing? | 贝伦森这他妈是在干什么 |
[35:03] | Come on. | 停下 |
[35:04] | Maybe he doesn’t trust the boy. | 可能他不相信那个男孩 |
[35:07] | The boy’s not the problem, Berenson is. | 那男孩不是问题 贝伦森才是 |
[35:10] | Berenson! | 贝伦森 |
[35:14] | You stand up! | 站起来 |
[35:15] | You stand up! I will do it! | 站起来 不然我就引爆 |
[35:17] | Go on, then! | 那就来啊 |
[35:19] | Do it! Fucking do it! | 动手啊 有种你动手啊 |
[35:22] | I’ll send my men, they’ll get him to his feet. | 我派人过去把他架起来 |
[35:24] | No– you send soldiers, Haqqani will blow the bomb. | 不行 你派兵 哈卡尼就会引爆炸弹 |
[35:27] | I’ll do it! | 我会引爆的 |
[35:28] | You stand up, Berenson! | 站起来 贝伦森 |
[35:31] | I will do it! I will blow us all away! | 我会引爆炸弹 把我们一起炸飞 |
[35:34] | Blow ’em to fucking hell! | 把他们都他妈炸死 |
[35:36] | Blow ’em to goddamn fucking hell! | 把他们都他妈炸死 |
[35:38] | – Berenson! – Please, God! | -贝伦森 -求你了 上帝 |
[35:38] | Please, God, blow ’em to hell. | 求你了 上帝 把他们都炸死 |
[35:41] | I’ll go. | 我过去 |
[35:43] | Blow ’em to fucking hell. | 把他们都他妈炸死 |
[35:45] | Okay. Just you. | 好吧 只有你一个人 |
[35:47] | You stand up, Berenson! | 站起来 贝伦森 |
[35:50] | I will do it! | 我会引爆的 |
[35:52] | I will blow us all away! | 把我们一起炸飞 |
[35:53] | You stand up now! | 快点站起来 |
[35:58] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[35:59] | She’s trying to keep this thing alive. | 她想让交换继续下去 |
[36:15] | Saul? Saul, it’s me. | 索尔 索尔 是我 |
[36:21] | Saul, you gotta move. | 索尔 你得起来走 |
[36:25] | You need to move. | 你得起来走 |
[36:29] | – I want you to come with me. – No. | -我要你跟我来 -不 |
[36:31] | – Saul… – What? | -索尔… -怎么了 |
[36:33] | I promised Mira I was bringing you home. | 我答应米拉会带你回家 |
[36:35] | You think I want to go home? | 你觉得我想回家吗 |
[36:37] | You said this wouldn’t happen, you promised me no exchange. | 你说不会到这一步 你答应我不会交换 |
[36:39] | – I couldn’t let you die. – It wasn’t up to you, it wasn’t your call. | -我不能让你死 -这不是你说了算的 |
[36:43] | You think I can live with this? | 你觉得我能心安理得的活下去吗 |
[36:45] | I can’t even look at it. | 我都没脸去面对 |
[36:48] | Saul, listen to me… | 索尔 听我说… |
[36:49] | No, you listen. | 不 你听我说 |
[36:52] | Do not give them those prisoners. | 别把那些囚犯给他们 |
[36:54] | Do not give them one prisoner. | 一个也别给他们 |
[36:56] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[36:57] | – Go. – I’m not leaving without you. | -走 -没有你我不会走的 |
[36:59] | Then we both die here. | 那我们俩就一起死在这里 |
[37:02] | Both? | 我们俩 |
[37:06] | What about the boy? | 那孩子呢 |
[37:08] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[37:09] | He said his prayers, he thinks he’s going to fuckin’ Heaven. | 他已经祷告过了 他认为自己会进天堂 |
[37:15] | He’s a child. | 他只是个孩子 |
[37:16] | They put the vest on him, not us. | 是他们给他穿的 不是我们 |
[37:20] | So that makes it okay? | 这就心安理得了吗 |
[37:26] | Do you know who you sound like? | 你知道你这样像谁吗 |
[37:29] | Them. | 像他们 |
[37:32] | 14 years of war, and this is what it’s come to? | 战争14年 结果就这样吗 |
[37:35] | Asking a child to blow you to kingdom come? | 让一个孩子把你炸到天堂吗 |
[37:37] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[37:40] | For fucking what?! | 你他妈为什么 |
[37:52] | This is not who we are. | 我们不是这种人 |
[37:55] | This is not who you are. | 你不是这种人 |
[38:04] | Please. Please. | 拜托 求你了 |
[38:08] | Please, Saul. | 求求你 索尔 |
[38:12] | Just get up, get up. | 起来吧 起来 |
[38:15] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[38:16] | Goddamn it, get up. Get up. | 该死的 起来 起来 |
[38:20] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[38:29] | No more dying. | 别再死人了 |
[38:43] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[38:49] | Come on. | 起来 |
[38:59] | John? | 约翰 |
[39:01] | With you. | 在 |
[39:04] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[39:06] | – Send the prisoners. – Walk them. | -放人 -走 |
[41:16] | I’ll be outside, ma’am. | 我就在外面 女士 |
[41:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:30] | The prisoner exchange worked. | 囚犯交换成功了 |
[41:33] | A few hairy moments, | 刚刚有惊无险 |
[41:34] | but Saul Berenson is now on his way back to the embassy. | 索尔·贝伦森总算在回大使馆的路上了 |
[41:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[41:49] | How did we end up here? | 我们怎么会沦落至此 |
[41:58] | Martha, listen to me. | 玛莎 听我说 |
[42:02] | Yes? | 你说 |
[42:07] | You know this is all the fault of the CIA. | 你知道这都是中情局的错 |
[42:11] | Ever since that wedding was bombed, it’s been the CIA. | 从婚礼场地被炸开始 全都怪中情局 |
[42:13] | – Don’t… – They are responsible. | -别… -都怪他们 |
[42:16] | They have no evidence against me. | 他们没有针对我的证据 |
[42:18] | They’re making all this stuff up. | 这些都是他们瞎猜的 |
[42:19] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[43:03] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[43:05] | Okay. Hang on. | 行 别挂 |
[43:07] | It’s Mira. | 是米拉 |
[43:32] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[43:52] | What’s up? We got something going on. | 怎么了 我们这里有情况 |
[43:54] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[43:56] | Sounded like RPGs. | 应该是火箭弹 |
[43:59] | Get Quinn | 叫奎恩来 |
[44:00] | and contact Carrie Mathison. | 联系卡莉·麦吉森 |
[44:01] | Sir, over here. | 长官 你看 |
[44:04] | Embassy security cameras. | 大使馆的监控摄像机 |
[44:05] | – Where is that? – I-9. | -在哪 -I9区 |
[44:06] | On the route Mr. Berenson’s convoy’s taking. | 贝伦森先生车队经过的路线 |
[44:09] | Sir, there’s no answer from Carrie. | 长官 卡莉没有回应 |
[44:10] | Comms are down. Convoy must have been hit. | 通讯中断 护送队遭遇袭击 |
[44:13] | What the fuck?! | 操他妈的 |
[44:15] | What the fucking fuck?! | 我操他妈了逼的 |
[44:22] | How far is that? | 那里有多远 |
[44:23] | About four blocks. | 大概四个街区 |
[44:25] | Deploy the Marines. | 部署陆战队 |
[44:26] | Get ’em out of the embassy and to the blast site right away. | 让他们马上离开大使馆去爆炸现场 |
[44:39] | Go! | 快 |
[44:52] | Sergeant! | 中士 |
[44:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[44:55] | Mr. Berenson’s convoy’s been hit. | 贝伦森先生的护送队遭遇袭击 |
[44:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:59] | The Marines have left the embassy. | 陆战队已离开大使馆 |
[45:00] | – Mr. Lockhart’s orders. – Where is Lockhart? | -洛克哈特长官的命令 -洛克哈特人在哪 |
[45:02] | – CIA ops room, ma’am. – Martha, what’s going on? | -中情局行动室 女士 -玛莎 怎么了 |
[45:04] | – Some kind of ambush. – Where? | -有埋伏 -在哪 |
[45:06] | – Out on the streets. I have to go. – Wait. | -在街上 我得走了 -等等 |
[45:09] | – Where have the Marines gone? – To give assistance. | -陆战队去哪了 -去救援了 |
[45:11] | All of them? | 全都去了吗 |
[45:14] | Why not? | 不可以吗 |
[45:17] | Dennis, why not? | 丹尼斯 为什么不可以 |
[45:20] | That’s what she wanted to know. | 原来她想知道这个 |
[45:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[45:24] | Tasneem. | 塔斯尼姆 |
[45:25] | Tasneem is your contact? | 塔斯尼姆是你的联系人吗 |
[45:28] | What did she want to know? Tell me. | 她想知道什么 告诉我 |
[45:30] | How Carrie Mathison got in and out of the embassy. | 卡莉·麦吉森是怎么进出大使馆的 |
[45:32] | What did you tell her? | 你告诉她什么了 |
[45:33] | About the tunnel under the embassy. | 大使馆底下有通道 |